时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:11] | Two drops in each ear twice a day. | 往每只耳朵里每天滴两滴 |
[00:13] | We’re gonna fix you right up, kid. | 马上就治好了 小家伙 |
[00:18] | Shouldn’t Lisbon have called by now? | 都这会儿了 里斯本该打来了吧 |
[00:20] | She said she would call when there was a break in the case. | 她说案子有进展就会打给我们 |
[00:22] | I mean, maybe there wasn’t one. | 可能就是没进展吧 |
[00:24] | I’m gonna call her anyway. | 我还是打给她吧 |
[00:25] | You’re such a worrier. | 你也太焦心劳思了 |
[00:26] | Can you take her? Yeah. | -你来抱她 -好 |
[00:27] | No, I’m not! | 我才没有 |
[00:28] | Except for when there’s things to worry about. | 那是因为的确有需要担心的事 |
[00:32] | – Hello? – Hey, it’s Rigsby. Any news? | -喂 -是我 瑞斯比 有什么消息吗 |
[00:34] | I was gonna call you from the car. | 刚才车上就打算打给你的 |
[00:35] | SFPD is sending the case over to us. | 旧金山警局正在把案子移交给我们 |
[00:38] | Hey, they got the case from SFPD. | 旧金山警局把案子转给他们了 |
[00:39] | Oh, that’s great. | 太好了 |
[00:40] | That’s great. How’d you convince them? | 太好了 你是怎么说动他们的 |
[00:41] | When you’re FBI, people tend to give you what you want. | 一旦成了联调局探员 你要什么他们就会给 |
[00:45] | Had they developed any leads? | 他们有发现什么线索吗 |
[00:46] | Not really. | 没有 |
[00:47] | They agree that whoever murdered LaRoche and Ardiles | 他们也认为杀害拉罗彻与阿迪莱斯的凶手 |
[00:50] | bugged our phones. | 窃听了我们的电话 |
[00:51] | It’s probably somebody we arrested at the CBI, | 很有可能是我们在加调局时逮捕过的人 |
[00:53] | someone holding a grudge. | 有人心怀怨恨 |
[00:54] | I’m putting together a list. I’ll keep you posted. | 我正在整理名单 有消息通知你们 |
[00:56] | Okay. That’s great. I’ll talk to you soon. | 太好了 到时联系你 |
[01:02] | Wayne? | 韦恩 |
[01:03] | Coming. | 来了 |
[01:08] | Can you give her her drops while I get her bath started? | 你给她滴药好吗 我去给她放热水 |
[01:10] | Oh, sure. Yeah. Thanks. | 好 谢谢 |
[01:15] | Go see daddy. | 来 爸爸抱 |
[01:17] | Come on. | 来 |
[01:19] | There we go. | 好咧 |
[01:22] | Okay. | 没事没事 |
[01:25] | All righty. | 好了 |
[01:26] | Let’s see what we got. | 看看说明 |
[01:38] | Grace? | 格蕾丝 |
[01:47] | All righty, kiddo. | 好了 好孩子 |
[01:50] | This won’t hurt a bit. | 一点都不疼的 |
[01:52] | At least I, uh, think it won’t. | 至少我觉得不会 |
[01:56] | No! | 不 |
[02:42] | Wayne! | 韦恩 |
[02:44] | Are you all right?! | 你们没事吧 |
[02:45] | Wayne, is she hurt? Is she hurt? | 韦恩 她还好吗 受伤了吗 |
[02:47] | She’s okay. She’s okay. | 她没事 她没事 |
[02:49] | – Oh, my God. Oh, my God. – She’s okay. | – 我的天哪 天哪 -她没事 |
[02:51] | We’re okay. | 我们没事了 |
[03:09] | And if she has trouble falling asleep, | 如果她睡不着 |
[03:11] | Try taking her for a ride in the car. | 试试开车带她出去兜一圈 |
[03:13] | That usually puts her right out. | 一般这样她就很快睡着了 |
[03:15] | Thanks. I’ll call you later. | 谢了 一会儿打给你 |
[03:18] | Maddy’s gonna be fine with your aunt. | 玛蒂在你阿姨那儿没事的 |
[03:20] | I know. | 我知道 |
[03:21] | And Ben’s gonna be fine with his mother. | 本跟他妈妈在一起也没事的 |
[03:23] | They’re both gonna be just fine. | 他们都会没事的 |
[03:24] | Sure. | 好 |
[03:25] | Hey, come on. | 来 |
[03:31] | Welcome to Austin. | 欢迎来到奥斯汀 |
[03:33] | – You okay? – Yeah. | -你们没事吧 -嗯 |
[03:34] | Yeah. We’re okay, considering. | 还好 就身体上来说没事 |
[03:37] | You settled into your motel? | 住的地方都打点好了吧 |
[03:38] | Uh, yeah. | 嗯 |
[03:40] | Well, we heard back from the crime techs in San Francisco. | 我们收到了旧金山警局鉴证组的反馈 |
[03:43] | It looks like the intruder | 入侵你们家的人 |
[03:44] | got into your house through a basement window | 似乎是从地下室的一扇窗进屋的 |
[03:45] | that wasn’t on your alarm system. | 你们的警报系统没有覆盖到那里 |
[03:47] | Did forensics find anything? | 鉴证人员有发现什么吗 |
[03:49] | No, ballistics ran the casings | 弹道检验员检测了 |
[03:50] | that were recovered from the crime scene. | 犯罪现场收回的弹壳 |
[03:52] | There weren’t any matches. | 没有匹配 |
[03:53] | Any eyewitnesses? | 有目击证人吗 |
[03:54] | People heard shots, but nobody saw anything. | 有人听见了枪声 但没看到任何东西 |
[03:57] | Come on. We’re just about to start the briefing. | 走吧 我们刚要作简报 |
[04:00] | Hey. We’re gonna get this guy. | 我们会抓到他的 |
[04:03] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[04:05] | We believe the assailant is the same person | 我们相信那个杀手就是之前 |
[04:06] | that killed attorney Osvaldo Ardiles | 杀害奥斯瓦多·阿迪勒斯检察官 |
[04:08] | and former California Bureau of Investigation agent | 与前加州调查局探员 |
[04:10] | J.J. LaRoche. | J.J拉罗彻的人 |
[04:14] | Now, in your packets, | 现在你们手上拿着的文件 |
[04:15] | You’ll find a preliminary list of suspects. | 上面有初步筛选过的嫌疑人名单 |
[04:18] | Some are still incarcerated, | 其中一些仍在关押中 |
[04:19] | but it’s possible he’s orchestrating this from prison. | 但有可能此人是在监狱中进行策划的 |
[04:21] | Now, there are 12 names, so we have our work cut out for us. | 名单上有十二个人 所以我们有很多工作需要分配 |
[04:24] | Acquaint yourselves with the case files. | 先熟读一下案卷 |
[04:26] | I’ll be assigning individual suspects for you to investigate | 今早晚些时候 我再分别给你们分配 |
[04:29] | later this morning. Thank you. | 需要调查的疑犯 谢谢 |
[04:32] | Good to see you, guys. | 很高兴见到你们 |
[04:33] | Yeah, you, too. | 我也是 |
[04:37] | – How you doing? – All right. | -你怎么样 -还好 |
[04:40] | Just got word that the FBI has officially hired you | 刚听说联调局正式聘用你们 |
[04:42] | as consultants for the case. | 作为此案的顾问 |
[04:43] | You’re the ones who first found out we were being tracked. | 是你们最先发现我们被人追踪的 |
[04:45] | You know this case better than anybody. | 你们比谁都了解这个案子 |
[04:47] | Don’t worry. We’ll figure out who it is. | 别担心 我们会揪出那个人的 |
[04:49] | Not anytime soon, the way you’re going about this. | 你们这么搞一时半会儿是破不了案了 |
[04:52] | 12 suspects? | 十二个疑犯 |
[04:52] | I had Wylie run the suspects through the ViCAP database.. | 我已经让怀利通过ViCAP数据库对比过疑犯了 |
[04:55] | Those are the ones that were flagged. | 他们是标示出来的目标 |
[04:57] | What’s their connection to Ardiles? | 他们跟阿迪勒斯有什么关联 |
[04:58] | Well, he was involved in all their prosecutions. | 他参与了他们所有人的起诉 |
[05:00] | Well, that’s fine and dandy, but we’re the ones that caught them | 这招挺不错的 但我们才是抓到他们 |
[05:02] | and questioned them, | 审问他们的人 |
[05:03] | and we certainly know them better than any database. | 我们该比数据库更了解他们 |
[05:06] | What do you think we should do? | 你觉得我们该怎么做 |
[05:07] | I think we should trust our instincts. | 我觉得我们该相信自己的直觉 |
[05:08] | You mean take a wild guess. | 你是说乱猜一气 |
[05:10] | 80% of the time, | 80%情况下 |
[05:11] | a detective’s first guess is right. | 警探的第一感觉总是对的 |
[05:13] | You just made that up. | 你编的吧 |
[05:14] | And you knew that because your instincts told you. | 你知道这一点是因为你的直觉如此 |
[05:17] | Now, come on. Everyone, pick a photo. | 来吧 大家 都选张照片 |
[05:19] | Whoever looks right. | 谁看起来像凶手 |
[05:21] | John Hutten, the bank robber. | 约翰·赫顿 那个银行劫匪 |
[05:23] | He’s smart, determined. | 他很聪明 行事果断 |
[05:26] | I could see him trying something like this. | 可以想象到他做得出这种事 |
[05:27] | Yeah, you have a hunch. | 对 你直觉很准 |
[05:28] | – Grace, don’t be shy. – I’ll go with Donny Culpepper. | -格蕾丝 来吧大胆点 -我选唐尼·卡尔佩珀 |
[05:30] | He’s a professional criminal implicated in several murders. | 他是职业罪犯 牵涉多桩命案 |
[05:33] | This wouldn’t be a stretch. | 绝对有理由怀疑他 |
[05:34] | Cho, you know you want to. | 周 其实你心里也想选的 |
[05:36] | Tommy Volker. | 汤米·沃克 |
[05:37] | A sociopath if ever there was one. | 切切实实的反社会分子 |
[05:39] | Lisbon? | 里斯本 |
[05:40] | I don’t know. Richard Haibach? | 我说不好 理查德·海尔巴吗 |
[05:42] | Linus Wagner, maybe. | 可能是莱纳斯·瓦格纳 |
[05:44] | The pedophile and the homicidal shrink. | 有恋童癖的心理医生杀人狂 |
[05:47] | Excellent choices. | 选得好 |
[05:48] | Now we have a set of suspects. | 我们选好一组疑犯了 |
[05:50] | Okay, we’ll go with those five. | 好 那我们查这五个 |
[05:52] | I’ll have my agents work the other seven. | 我让手下探员查剩下那七个 |
[05:54] | To start, we need to know who’s in prison, | 首先 先要查明谁还在服刑 |
[05:55] | Who’s out, and who they’ve talked to recently. | 谁已经出狱 和他们最近联系过谁 |
[05:57] | Yes, well, that’s not really my sort of thing, | 嗯 不过那不是我的事 |
[05:59] | So if you need any more help, I’ll be on my couch. | 你们谁需要帮忙的话 我躺我沙发上呢 |
[06:01] | I need some help. | 我需要帮忙 |
[06:03] | Hi. Agent Fischer. | 你好 我是费舍尔探员 |
[06:04] | Oh, hey. | 你好 |
[06:05] | I want you to know that everyone here | 希望你们明白 我们所有人 |
[06:07] | is 100% behind this investigation. | 都在尽全力侦破此案 |
[06:09] | – We appreciate that. – Thank you. | -感激不尽 -谢谢 |
[06:13] | But since there’s nothing for you to do here, | 既然你在这没什么事做 |
[06:15] | I’m stealing you. | 我要借你一用 |
[06:16] | We’ve got another case. | 去办另外一个案子 |
[06:18] | No rest for the wicked. | 恶人永无宁日啊 |
[06:19] | Where did the wheel of death stop today? | 死神今天去了哪儿 |
[06:21] | Bradley, Texas, an hour West. | 德州布拉德利 往西一小时车程 |
[06:23] | A body was found this morning on a fracking site. | 今早在一个水力压裂采油点发现一具尸体 |
[06:45] | A worker discovered the victim in a wastewater pit. | 一个工人在污水池中发现了死者 |
[06:48] | The victim’s name is Dan Becker. | 死者名叫丹·贝克 |
[06:50] | He’s a local rancher — | 他是当地一名牧场主 |
[06:51] | Small-time, 50 acres or so. | 牧场不大 大约五十英亩[303亩] |
[06:53] | Couple of months ago, he brought a lawsuit | 几个月前 他提起诉讼 |
[06:54] | against a regional energy company | 起诉当地一家能源公司 |
[06:55] | called Millman Oil. | 米尔曼石油公司 |
[06:57] | They’re the frackers? | 他们采用水力压裂法吗 |
[06:58] | Yeah, they’ve been developing frack sites | 对 他们在过去几年内 |
[07:00] | for the past couple of years. | 一直在开发水力压裂采油点 |
[07:01] | The one where the body was found is leased federal land. | 发现尸体的地方是租赁的联邦土地 |
[07:04] | That’s why we caught the case. | 这就是为什么这案子归我们管 |
[07:05] | Becker sued because he claimed | 贝克起诉的理由是 |
[07:07] | the company polluted his ranch’s groundwater. | 这家公司污染了他农场的地下水 |
[07:09] | An anti-fracker found dead | 一个反对水力压裂的家伙 |
[07:11] | on the site of the company he just sued. | 被发现死在了他起诉的公司的地盘上 |
[07:13] | That’s murder gold. | 简直是谋杀的黄金定律 |
[07:14] | Well, we don’t know the company’s involved. | 我们还不清楚这家公司是否牵扯其中 |
[07:16] | We shouldn’t leap to any conclusions. | 不应该随便下结论 |
[07:18] | Of course we should. | 当然应该 |
[07:20] | That way, it’ll go a little quicker. | 这样也能早点结案 |
[07:40] | Sheriff says the coroner took the body about an hour ago. | 警长说约一小时前尸体被验尸官带走了 |
[07:42] | Oh, good. Seen enough of those. | 太好了 真是看够尸体了 |
[07:45] | Excuse me, gentlemen. Hi, there. | 打扰下 先生们 大家好 |
[07:48] | I’m FBI Agent Fischer. | 我是联调局的费舍尔探员 |
[07:49] | This is my colleague, Patrick Jane. | 这位是我同事 派翠克·简 |
[07:50] | We’d like to ask you a few questions | 关于丹·贝克被杀 |
[07:51] | about Dan Becker’s murder. | 我们有几个问题想问你们 |
[07:53] | Uh, just — just you. | 问你就行 |
[07:54] | The rest of you can go home. | 其他人可以走了 |
[07:55] | – No, they can’t. – Yes, they can. | -不 他们不能走 -他们可以走 |
[07:56] | They just work here. He’s in charge. | 他们只是在这打工的 他才是管事的 |
[07:58] | Well, stay close. We’ll get to you in a minute. | 别走远 我们等下再来问你们 |
[08:00] | What makes you say I’m in charge? | 你为什么说是我管事 |
[08:01] | Your snakeskin boots, | 你这双蛇皮靴子 |
[08:03] | Your nice, stiff black jeans, | 合身笔挺的黑色牛仔裤 |
[08:05] | Shiny belt buckle… | 还有闪亮的皮带扣 |
[08:07] | that air of command that you have about you. | 还有你身上的这种领导气场 |
[08:11] | Well, I’m Jason Kern, Chief Operating Officer. | 我叫杰森·克恩 常务总经理 |
[08:14] | Well, you make the tough decisions around here — | 这里的艰难决策都由你拍板 |
[08:16] | who to fire, who to hire, who to bribe. | 聘用或解雇的人选 还有要贿赂谁 |
[08:19] | Well, I wish I could do that. | 我倒是希望能这么做 |
[08:20] | Boy, that’d make my job easier, wouldn’t it? | 这样我的工作就简单多了 对吧 |
[08:22] | No need to be so coy. | 不用这么谦虚 |
[08:23] | You’re big oil. You can do whatever you want, right? | 你们是石油巨头 可以为所欲为 对吧 |
[08:27] | Well, you’re a character, aren’t you? | 你可真是个人物呢 对吧 |
[08:30] | So, why do you think this was murder? | 你们为什么认为这是谋杀案 |
[08:31] | The coroner says the likely cause of death | 验尸官说死因可能是 |
[08:33] | was a blow to the head. | 头部受到重击 |
[08:34] | So it’s murder, or he, uh… | 所以这要么是谋杀 要么 |
[08:36] | fell and hit his head. | 他摔倒磕到了脑袋 |
[08:38] | Be that as it may, | 话虽如此 |
[08:39] | we’ll assist your investigation any way we can. | 我们会尽力协助你们的调查 |
[08:42] | Because we are not big oil, sir. | 因为我们并不是石油巨头 长官 |
[08:44] | We’re a regional company. | 我们只是本土公司 |
[08:45] | We’re part of the communities we work in. | 我们也是工地所在社区的一份子 |
[08:48] | When we succeed, they thrive. | 我们成功了 社区也就繁荣了 |
[08:51] | Uh, something is not thriving. | 看来有些事情不太妙啊 |
[08:53] | Yeah, our equipment keeps shutting down. | 对 我们的设备老是停机 |
[08:56] | Started right after those yahoos | 昨天那帮野蛮人到我们办公室 |
[08:58] | protested at our offices yesterday. | 抗议之后就成这样了 |
[09:00] | What yahoos would that be? | 那些野蛮人是什么人 |
[09:02] | Group that calls itself the Cooperative. | 一个自称为”合作组织”的团体 |
[09:04] | They’re anti-corporate “hacktivists” | 他们是抵制企业的黑客组织 |
[09:06] | who spread mischief over the internet. | 通过互联网散播病毒程序 |
[09:09] | We think they’re interfering with the computer | 我们认为是他们篡写了 |
[09:11] | that runs the hydraulic pumps. | 控制水力泵的电脑 |
[09:13] | Maybe you should be talking to them about Becker. | 贝克的事也许你们应该问问他们 |
[09:15] | You think an anti-corporate group | 你认为一个抵制企业的组织 |
[09:17] | was responsible for the murder of an anti-fracker? | 会谋杀一个抵制水力压裂的人 |
[09:20] | Ma’am, all I know is the Cooperative likes a grand gesture, | 长官 据我所知”合作组织”喜欢搞大动作 |
[09:22] | and they don’t care who they hurt | 只要能使公司的正常工作停止 |
[09:24] | to stop the corporate agenda. | 他们做什么都在所不惜 |
[09:26] | Now, would they kill a man | 要问他们会不会杀了人 |
[09:27] | and try to blame us for it? | 还归罪到我们头上 |
[09:29] | I wouldn’t put it past them. | 我觉得很有可能 |
[09:33] | Look, I’m afraid I got my hands full just now, all right? | 听着 事情太多我恐怕得失陪了 好吗 |
[09:35] | You have more questions, you all come by the office. | 你们如果还有问题 到办公室找我 |
[09:37] | It’ll be easier to chat there. | 那里更适合谈话 |
[09:39] | All right, guys. What’s — what’s going on here? | 好了 伙计们 怎么回事 |
[09:41] | Folksy. | 人挺随和的 |
[09:44] | Yeah, let’s go talk to Becker’s family, | 好吧 我们去找贝克的家人谈谈 |
[09:46] | See what they have to say. | 看看他们怎么说 |
[09:47] | Okeydokey, ma’am. | 没问题 长官 |
[09:52] | Well, that’s one suspect eliminated. | 排除一名嫌犯了 |
[09:54] | Linus Wagner’s been in solitary confinement | 莱纳斯·瓦格纳在过去五年里 |
[09:56] | for the past five months. | 一直被单独监禁 |
[09:57] | You can take Culpepper off the list. | 卡尔佩珀也可以从名单里排除了 |
[09:59] | He got married and moved to Venezuela. | 他结婚后搬去了委内瑞拉 |
[10:00] | He hasn’t been back in the States in over a year. | 已经一年多没回过美国了 |
[10:03] | So who do you like now? | 那你现在认为是谁 |
[10:04] | I keep on coming back to Haibach. | 我总觉得是海尔巴 |
[10:06] | He was on Jane’s fake Red John list. | 简的假血腥约翰疑犯名单中就有他 |
[10:08] | Kirkland tortured and nearly killed him. | 柯克兰曾对他严刑拷打 差点杀了他 |
[10:10] | I’d hold a grudge. | 肯定心怀怨恨 |
[10:11] | Does he have an alibi? | 他有不在场证明吗 |
[10:12] | I’ve called into his office in Denver. | 我给他在丹佛的办公室打过电话 |
[10:14] | I got something. | 我查到点线索 |
[10:15] | John Hutten’s out of prison. | 约翰·赫顿出狱了 |
[10:16] | Apparently he’s on work release. | 他现在白天在监外工作 |
[10:17] | His new address is in Houston. | 他的新地址在休斯顿 |
[10:19] | That’s two hours from here. | 离这里两小时车程 |
[10:20] | But Hutten’s a bank robber. He’s not a killer. | 但赫顿是银行抢劫犯 不是杀人犯 |
[10:22] | Well, whoever attacked the house bypassed the security system, | 闯进房子的人避开了安保系统 |
[10:24] | -and that took planning. – That sounds like Hutten. | -这需要事先计划周全 -挺像赫顿会干的事 |
[10:26] | I’ll go talk to him. | 我去找他谈谈 |
[10:27] | – Mind if I come with? – Sure. | -我能跟你一起去吗 -当然 |
[10:28] | – Can I drive? – No. | -能让我开车吗 -不行 |
[10:29] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[10:30] | Consultants don’t drive. It’s policy. | 顾问不能开车 这是规定 |
[10:32] | – Whose? – Mine. | -谁定的 -我 |
[10:33] | Oh, come on. | 得了吧 |
[10:41] | – Mrs. Becker? – Uh, no. | -贝克夫人吗 -我不是 |
[10:42] | I’m — I’m Susan — Susan Fitzgerald. | 我叫苏珊 苏珊·菲茨杰拉德 |
[10:45] | I’m a family friend. | 我是他们的朋友 |
[10:47] | But Molly’s here somewhere. | 但莫莉就在家里 |
[10:48] | I’m Agent Fischer with the FBI. | 我是联调局的费舍尔探员 |
[10:50] | This is Patrick Jane. | 这位是派翠克·简 |
[10:52] | May we come in? | 我们能进去吗 |
[10:53] | Of course, yes. | 当然 请进 |
[11:01] | This is my husband, Emmett. | 这是我丈夫 艾米特 |
[11:03] | Hello. | 你好 |
[11:04] | Hi. | 你好 |
[11:05] | Uh, I’m — I’m sorry. Where is the kitchen? | 抱歉 请问厨房在哪 |
[11:08] | – It’s right through there. – Thank you. | -穿过那边就是 -谢谢 |
[11:11] | They’re with the FBI. | 他们是联调局的 |
[11:15] | How long did you two know Dan? | 你们认识丹多久了 |
[11:16] | Oh, since he was a kid. | 我们从小就认识 |
[11:18] | We’ve always been close. | 关系一直很好 |
[11:20] | That’s what makes this so hard. | 所以我们现在很难过 |
[11:24] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[11:25] | I’m Patrick Jane. | 我是派翠克·简 |
[11:27] | I’m with the FBI. | 我是联调局的 |
[11:28] | You — you must be Molly. | 你一定就是莫莉吧 |
[11:29] | Sorry for your loss. | 请节哀顺变 |
[11:32] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[11:34] | I wouldn’t fill that in the tap. | 最好别接自来水 |
[11:36] | Use the bottled water. | 用瓶装水吧 |
[11:38] | Groundwater’s full of methane. Been that way almost a year. | 地下水里都是甲烷 已经这样快一年了 |
[11:40] | – Fracking. – Yeah. | -因为水力压裂采油 -对 |
[11:42] | Wonderful, isn’t it? | 很不错吧 |
[11:43] | Killed off a bunch of our cattle, too. | 还害死了我们的好几头牛 |
[11:45] | Mm, well, I can see why Dan wanted to sue. | 这下我明白为什么丹要起诉了 |
[11:47] | Dan was gonna win that lawsuit, come hell or high water. | 无论付出什么代价 丹都要打赢那场官司 |
[11:50] | You thought the suit was a bad idea? | 你认为不该起诉吗 |
[11:51] | I just didn’t see the point. | 我只是不明白胜算在哪 |
[11:53] | Nobody’s gonna testify against Millman Oil. | 没人会站出来指证米尔曼石油公司 |
[11:55] | They make everybody too much money. | 他们靠着那个公司赚了那么多钱 |
[11:57] | And that lawsuit did not make Dan very popular in town, | 而且这个官司让丹在镇上很不受欢迎 |
[11:59] | I’ll tell you that much. | 我可以告诉你这些 |
[12:00] | There were other reasons, though. | 但还有其他原因 |
[12:02] | Weren’t there? | 是吗 |
[12:03] | We could’ve sold instead of suing. | 不起诉的话我们可以卖掉这个地方 |
[12:06] | We need the money. | 我们需要钱 |
[12:07] | And Dan could barely work with his hurt back. | 而且丹的后背有伤 几乎没法干活 |
[12:10] | And then Dan couldn’t pass the ranch on to his son. | 那丹就不能把农场传给儿子了 |
[12:12] | Nathaniel. | 纳撒尼尔 |
[12:14] | He’s on his way home from a camping trip. | 他去露营了 正在往家赶 |
[12:17] | It meant a lot to Dan that his son would get the land | 把从他父亲那继承来的土地传给他的儿子 |
[12:22] | that he got from his father, and… | 对丹来说意义重大 |
[12:26] | …he was stubborn. | 他非常固执 |
[12:27] | Now there’s nothing stopping you. | 现在没有人能阻止你了 |
[12:29] | You gonna sell? | 你要卖掉吗 |
[12:42] | Just as soon as I can. | 越快越好 |
[12:46] | And what do you think about Millman Oil? | 你们对米尔曼石油公司怎么看的 |
[12:48] | Well… | 这个 |
[12:49] | I’ll say it. | 要我说的话 |
[12:50] | They saved this town. | 他们救了这个镇子 |
[12:51] | It was dying. They brought it back to life. | 小镇命运岌岌可危 他们使它重现生机 |
[12:54] | So you don’t think they had anything to do with Dan’s death? | 所以你觉得他们和丹的死没关系吗 |
[12:56] | No! No. No way. | 不 绝对没关系 |
[12:58] | You’re a fool, Fitzgerald. | 你个白痴 菲茨杰拉德 |
[13:01] | Oh, man. | 别这样 |
[13:02] | And who are you? | 你是哪位 |
[13:04] | Bryce Kendrick. | 布莱斯·肯德里克 |
[13:06] | Me and Danny known each other since we was kids. | 我和丹尼从小就认识了 |
[13:09] | I knew him better than anybody. | 我太了解他了 |
[13:10] | And I wouldn’t trust these two idiots. | 我才不会相信这两个傻瓜 |
[13:12] | Millman Oil… | 米尔曼石油公司 |
[13:13] | they’re behind this. | 他们才是幕后黑手 |
[13:15] | Come on, Bryce. | 别这样 布莱斯 |
[13:15] | That company is ruining this town. | 那个公司毁了这个镇 |
[13:18] | Police, politicians, they ain’t lifting a finger, | 警察 政客 他们都熟视无睹 |
[13:20] | Because they’re bought off. | 因为都被收买了 |
[13:22] | Here we go again. | 又来了 |
[13:23] | Nobody dares cross them. | 没人敢惹他们 |
[13:26] | Dan tried. Hmm? Look what happened to him. | 丹试过了 看看他的下场 |
[13:28] | They didn’t kill Dan. That’s crazy. | 他们没杀丹 这太荒唐了 |
[13:31] | Only reason you’re saying that, Emmett… | 你会这么说 艾米特 |
[13:34] | is cause you’re in bed with them. | 是因为你跟他们同流合污 |
[13:35] | Yeah, by the way, they sold their fracking rights | 顺便告诉你们 他们一老早 |
[13:37] | quick as they could. | 就把他们的开采权卖了 |
[13:39] | Money whores, the both of them. | 他们两个都见钱眼开 |
[13:41] | You would’ve done the same thing | 你也会这么做 |
[13:43] | if you had any land worth selling. | 要是你也有块有开采价值的地能卖 |
[13:44] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[13:45] | – You smug son of a bitch. – Hey! | -你个自以为是的狗杂种 -住手 |
[13:50] | It’s all right, everyone. | 大家别担心 |
[13:51] | It’s under control. | 控制住了 |
[13:54] | I’m cool. I’m cool. | 我没事 我没事 |
[13:59] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[14:03] | Now, why are you so convinced | 现在说说你为什么深信 |
[14:05] | that Millman Oil killed Dan? | 是米尔曼石油公司杀的丹 |
[14:06] | About a couple of weeks ago, | 几周前 |
[14:07] | they sent a bunch of thugs out here to rough him up, | 他们派了几个小混混来找他麻烦 |
[14:10] | hurt him bad. Busted up his back. | 下手很重 他的背伤得不轻 |
[14:12] | They wanted old Danny to drop his lawsuit. | 他们想要丹尼撤诉 |
[14:14] | Said he wouldn’t do it. | 可他不肯 |
[14:15] | I didn’t see a police report. | 我没看到有警方记录 |
[14:16] | He didn’t go to the police. | 他没去警局 |
[14:18] | I told you, | 我说过了 |
[14:20] | everyone in this town is on their payroll. | 镇上所有人都被收买了 |
[14:22] | Did Dan know who ordered the attack? | 丹知道是谁指使的吗 |
[14:23] | He had his suspicions, yeah. | 他有怀疑对象 |
[14:26] | Yeah, there was someone behind the payoffs | 有人在背后操控着这些贿赂 |
[14:27] | and the threats and… | 威胁 还有 |
[14:31] | Some bigwig with Millman Oil. | 米尔曼石油公司的几个大佬 |
[14:33] | Which bigwig? | 哪些大佬 |
[14:34] | Danny didn’t know. | 丹尼不知道 |
[14:37] | But it was one of them. | 但肯定是他们中的一个 |
[14:47] | Hi. | 你好 |
[14:48] | Hi. Can I help you? | 你好 有什么事吗 |
[14:50] | FBI, ma’am. We’re looking for John Hutten. | 联调局 女士 我们来找约翰·赫顿 |
[14:54] | Johnny? | 约翰尼 |
[14:55] | Johnny, FBI’s here. | 约翰尼 联调局的来了 |
[14:58] | It’s okay, darling. | 没事 亲爱的 |
[14:59] | Go ahead. | 走吧 |
[15:00] | Sorry I can’t stay. | 抱歉我得走了 |
[15:04] | See you Wednesday afternoon, okay? | 周三下午见 好吗 |
[15:05] | Yeah. Have a good flight. | 好的 飞行顺利 |
[15:08] | I remember you guys from California. | 我记得你们是在加州 |
[15:10] | FBI, huh? That’s a step up. | 联调局 进步不小啊 |
[15:12] | What are you doing out of prison? | 你出狱了之后在干什么 |
[15:13] | Spending time with my wife. | 陪我妻子过日子 |
[15:15] | She’s a good woman. I enjoy domestic life. | 她是个好女人 我挺享受居家生活 |
[15:18] | How did you get out so soon? | 你怎么这么快就出狱了 |
[15:19] | Behaved myself. They let me go. | 在里面好好表现 他们就放我出来了 |
[15:22] | Prison overcrowding, it’s a problem. | 牢里人太多 是个问题 |
[15:24] | You been to San Francisco recently? | 最近有去旧金山吗 |
[15:25] | – Why? – Answer the question. | -何出此言 -回答问题 |
[15:27] | I don’t know that I remember. | 我不记得我去过 |
[15:28] | Maybe it’ll come to you back at our office. | 去局里坐坐说不定能想起来 |
[15:30] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[15:31] | That’s an excellent idea. | 好主意 |
[15:34] | I’ve been wanting to get out of the house. | 早就想出门透透气了 |
[15:41] | Yeah. We’ve got Hutten. | 是的 我们找到赫顿了 |
[15:43] | We’ll be back in a couple hours. | 几个小时后就到 |
[15:46] | – Ready? – One second. | -好了吗 -等一下 |
[15:50] | All right. Let’s go. | 好吧 走吧 |
[15:55] | FBI! | 联调局 |
[15:57] | – Hands where I can see them! – Hey, take it easy! | -手举起来 -别这么紧张 |
[15:58] | I’m FBI, too! | 我也是局里的 |
[15:59] | Kimball Cho. This is Wayne Rigsby. | 周金宝 这位是韦恩·瑞斯比 |
[16:01] | It’s cool. | 没事 |
[16:03] | I’m Miller, Houston Bank Robbery Division. | 我是米勒 休斯顿银行劫案部的 |
[16:06] | What the hell are you doing with Hutten? | 你们和赫顿在搞什么鬼 |
[16:08] | We’re taking him in for questioning. | 我们要带他回去问话 |
[16:09] | No, you can’t do that. | 不行 你不能这么做 |
[16:10] | – And why not? -Why not? | -为什么不行 -为什么不行吗 |
[16:12] | Because he works for me. | 因为他替我做事 |
[16:21] | Hutten’s been working for my team for the past year | 赫顿去年一直在我队里做事 |
[16:24] | to take down bank-robbery rings. | 打击银行抢劫组织 |
[16:25] | That’s why they let him out early. | 这就是为什么会提前放他出来 |
[16:27] | Did I not mention that? | 我没提过吗 |
[16:28] | He’s also a suspect in two homicides. | 他是两起谋杀案的嫌疑人 |
[16:31] | Homicides? | 谋杀案 |
[16:32] | You’re kidding. When? | 你开玩笑吧 什么时候 |
[16:34] | Within the last two weeks, | 最近两周 |
[16:35] | both in San Francisco. | 都发生在旧金山 |
[16:36] | Has Hutten been there recently? | 赫顿最近有去那吗 |
[16:38] | San Jose. | 去过圣何塞 |
[16:39] | We had an operation there. Just got back yesterday. | 我们在那有个行动 昨天才回来 |
[16:40] | But you got the wrong guy. | 但你们抓错人了 |
[16:42] | San Jose’s an hour from my house. | 圣何塞到我家车程一个小时 |
[16:44] | – He could’ve done this. – Yeah. | -他有作案可能 -没错 |
[16:45] | No, see, I-I think Miller would’ve known. | 不 听着 我觉得米勒会知道的 |
[16:48] | Do you see that dot? | 你看到那个点了吗 |
[16:50] | That’s Hutten. He wears an ankle-monitoring device. | 那就是赫顿 他戴着脚踝追踪器 |
[16:53] | I know where he is at all times. | 我知道他每时每刻的行踪 |
[16:54] | That’s how I knew he left the house, for god’s sake. | 这就是我怎么知道他离开房子了 |
[16:57] | He’s not your killer. | 他不是你们要找的凶手 |
[16:58] | W-we’re done here, aren’t we? | 这里没事了 是吗 |
[17:00] | Yeah. Yeah, we are. | 是的 没事了 |
[17:02] | Best of luck, guys. | 祝你们好运 伙计们 |
[17:16] | You from the FBI? | 你们是联调局的 |
[17:18] | Yes. | 是的 |
[17:19] | Samuel Millman. | 我是萨缪尔·米尔曼 |
[17:20] | I own this place. | 这儿的老板 |
[17:21] | Welcome, welcome. | 欢迎 欢迎 |
[17:22] | Agent Kim Fischer. | 金·费舍尔探员 |
[17:24] | Patrick Jane. | 派翠克·简 |
[17:25] | Jane. | 简 |
[17:27] | Jason told me about you. | 杰森跟我提过你 |
[17:29] | Maybe you agree with what these people did to my company. | 说你或许会赞同这些人对我公司的所作所为 |
[17:32] | But come on. I’ll show you something there. | 来吧 我带你们看看 |
[17:37] | Stop fracking now! | 停止水裂开采 |
[17:39] | Stop fracking now! | 停止水裂开采 |
[17:41] | Stop fracking now! | 停止水裂开采 |
[17:50] | They call themselves the Cooperative, | 他们管自己叫”合作组织” |
[17:52] | whatever the hell that means. | 鬼晓得那是什么意思 |
[17:54] | The music is some kind of calling card. | 那音乐是就像是他们的名片 |
[17:57] | You know, in my day, if you had a problem with someone, | 你知道在我那个年代 对什么人有不满 |
[18:00] | you would just tell them face-to-face, | 都是直接当面告诉对方 |
[18:02] | none of this computer-hacking nonsense | 不是这种乱七八糟的电脑黑客 |
[18:05] | not that I pretend to understand any of it. | 也不是说我有多了解黑客这行 |
[18:07] | Are you looking into the possibility | 你们在查是不是他们杀了 |
[18:09] | that they killed that poor man, Becker? | 那个可怜的贝克吗 |
[18:11] | Your Mr. Kern asked exactly the same thing. | 克恩先生和你说得一模一样 |
[18:13] | It’s a valid theory. | 这是个合理推想 |
[18:15] | Yeah, perhaps. | 是的 或许吧 |
[18:16] | But the cooperative is an online activist group. | 但”合作组织”是个网络激进组织 |
[18:19] | Murder is a different thing. | 谋杀就另当别论了 |
[18:22] | Well, look at that. | 瞧瞧这 |
[18:24] | You speak of the devil, and he shall appear. | 说曹操曹操到 |
[18:27] | Mr. Jane, Ms. Fischer. | 简先生 费舍尔女士 |
[18:29] | To, uh, what do we owe the pleasure? | 什么风把你们吹来了 |
[18:32] | Did either of you deal directly with Dan Becker? | 你们中谁负责直接应对丹·贝克的事 |
[18:34] | Not me. In the last few years, | 不是我 过去几年里 |
[18:36] | I’ve taken a step back from the day-to-day operations. | 我已经退居二线不再每天盯着公司运作了 |
[18:39] | The, uh, company shifted its focus | 公司也转移重心 |
[18:41] | to our fracking activities. | 至水裂开采业务 |
[18:43] | That’s, uh, my area of expertise. | 这是我的专长 |
[18:45] | Oh, so you would’ve been the one | 所以是你找人 |
[18:47] | who ordered the assault on Becker. | 袭击的贝克 |
[18:50] | That’s funny. | 很好笑 |
[18:52] | No, there have been no assaults ordered | 不 我们没有找人袭击过他 |
[18:54] | or, uh, anything like that. | 或做过任何类似的事 |
[18:58] | You’d think a man in your position would be a better liar. | 像你这样身居高位的人应该更会说谎才对 |
[19:01] | Mr. Jane, we’re not an evil company. | 简先生 我们可不是家做恶的公司 |
[19:04] | Uh, you truly believe that, don’t you? | 你是真心相信这话 是吧 |
[19:06] | – Of course I do! – Look, | -当然是 -听着 |
[19:08] | We’re the victims here. | 我们才是受害人 |
[19:11] | What the hell? | 什么情况 |
[19:17] | What’s going on here? | 这是怎么了 |
[19:19] | -Jason? -I don’t know. | -杰森 -我不知道 |
[19:21] | This is the Cooperative. | 我们是合作组织 |
[19:23] | Millman Oil has committed its latest crime — | 米尔曼石油又一次犯下了罪行 |
[19:27] | The murder of a man named Dan Becker. | 谋杀了一个叫丹·贝克的人 |
[19:31] | This will not go unpunished. | 此举必将受到惩罚 |
[19:33] | The Cooperative will be listening. | 合作组织会一直聆听 |
[19:36] | The cooperative will be watching. | 合作组织会一直关注 |
[19:39] | And we will not rest until justice is served. | 正义若不伸张 我们绝不罢休 |
[19:42] | Well, that was weird. | 这很诡异 |
[19:44] | And it’s obvious they think Millman Oil’s behind this, | 很显然他们认为米尔曼石油公司是幕后主使 |
[19:46] | but why? | 但是为什么呢 |
[19:47] | You said that the Cooperative hacked into their office. | 你提到过”合作组织”黑进了他们的系统 |
[19:50] | Maybe they found something to connect them to the murder. | 也许他们找到了和谋杀案有关的线索 |
[19:52] | So why not come to us with it? | 那为什么不把线索交给我们 |
[19:53] | These kind of groups aren’t what you’d call “FBI friendly.” | 这类组织跟联调局的关系可没那么好 |
[19:56] | We’re investigating half of them for cyber crimes. | 其中一半都因为网络犯罪正在被我们调查 |
[19:58] | So how do we find out what the Cooperative knows? | 那我们怎么知道”合作组织”掌握了些什么 |
[20:00] | You could start with whoever made that video. | 可以从做这个视频的人入手 |
[20:02] | Can you track him down, Wylie? | 可以追踪到他吗 怀利 |
[20:04] | Yeah, I can try. | 我可以试试 |
[20:05] | Let me know if you find anything. | 查到线索通知我 |
[20:08] | Well, I heard one of your suspects didn’t pan out. | 我听说你们其中一个嫌疑人没抓成 |
[20:10] | Hutten? Big bust. | 赫顿吗 大败而归 |
[20:11] | We only have a few more names on the list. | 名单上的名字不多了 |
[20:13] | We’re running low. | 机会不多了 |
[20:14] | Lisbon. | 里斯本 |
[20:16] | I need to see you in my office. | 来我办公室一趟 |
[20:25] | Agent Lisbon, Laura Dubin… | 里斯本探员 这位是劳拉·杜宾 |
[20:29] | …attorney for Richard Haibach. | 理查德·海尔巴的律师 |
[20:35] | Mr. Haibach is in Denver, | 海尔巴先生在丹佛 |
[20:37] | but I’m going to conference him in. | 但是他可以和我们视频连线 |
[20:40] | Hello, Richard. | 你好 理查德 |
[20:41] | I’m here with agents Abbott and Lisbon. | 我和艾博特探员以及里斯本探员在一起 |
[20:44] | You damn people are — | 你们这些人 |
[20:44] | One moment, Richard, please. | 等等 理查德 |
[20:49] | Agent Abbott, did you know agent Lisbon | 艾博特探员 你知道里斯本探员 |
[20:52] | contacted Mr. Haibach’s employer | 联系了海尔巴先生的老板 |
[20:53] | to ask about his whereabouts | 询问在奥斯瓦多·阿迪勒斯被谋杀期间 |
[20:55] | during Osvaldo Ardiles’ murder? | 他在哪里这件事吗 |
[20:57] | I was not aware of that. | 对此我并不知情 |
[20:59] | For the record, | 那我告诉你 |
[21:00] | Mr. Haibach was at a dinner with two coworkers. | 海尔巴先生当时在和两个同事一起吃饭 |
[21:03] | I want to know what justification you have | 我要知道你们有何正当理由 |
[21:06] | for endangering my career! | 危害我的工作 |
[21:07] | Uh, this is an active investigation. | 这牵涉到一个正在展开的调查 |
[21:09] | I’m not at liberty to say more. | 我不能透露相关信息 |
[21:11] | Which means you have nothing to say. | 也就是说你什么理由都没有 |
[21:13] | Agent Abbott, | 艾博特探员 |
[21:14] | my client has suffered enough | 我的客户在里斯本探员那里 |
[21:16] | at the hands of Agent Lisbon. | 已经吃够了苦头 |
[21:18] | If you continue to do this, | 如果你们继续这么做 |
[21:19] | we will have no choice but to sue. | 我们只好起诉了 |
[21:22] | That won’t be necessary. | 不必如此 |
[21:24] | Good. | 很好 |
[21:26] | I may consider the investigation into Mr. Haibach closed? | 我是不是可以认为针对海尔巴先生的调查已经结束了 |
[21:30] | You may. | 是的 |
[21:31] | I want an apology from her, | 我要她道歉 |
[21:33] | from Agent Lisbon’s lips! | 要里斯本探员亲自道歉 |
[21:47] | Mr. Haibach, I am very sorry | 海尔巴先生 我很抱歉 |
[21:50] | if I’ve caused you any inconvenience. | 给你造成了困扰 |
[21:51] | It won’t happen again. | 不会再发生了 |
[21:52] | It better not! | 最好别有了 |
[21:58] | Agents. | 再见了探员们 |
[22:04] | Please, sir, you can’t drop this. | 长官 你不能终止调查 |
[22:06] | We’re not. | 我不会的 |
[22:08] | There’s something off about that man. | 这人有点不对劲 |
[22:11] | I want you to put a surveillance team together, | 我要你组织一个监控小组 |
[22:13] | but just give it 24 hours before you do. | 但是先等上一天 |
[22:16] | I want him to think that he’s off the hook. | 让他认为他没事了 |
[22:18] | Yes, sir. | 是的 长官 |
[22:22] | Okay, buddy. | 好了 伙计 |
[22:23] | I’ll see you soon. | 回见 |
[22:24] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[22:29] | – How’s Ben? – He’s fine. | -本怎么样了 -他很好 |
[22:31] | Please tell me you have some good news. | 拜托告诉我你有好消息 |
[22:32] | Wish I did. | 我也希望我有 |
[22:33] | Volker’s in Federal lockup, so I had the prison | 沃克被关在联邦监狱 我让监狱查了 |
[22:36] | check his communications for the last six months. | 他最近六个月的通讯情况 |
[22:38] | There’s nothing there. | 毫无线索 |
[22:39] | Anything on the other seven suspects? | 其他七个嫌疑人呢 |
[22:41] | A few leads. No breakthroughs. | 各有点线索 但是都没有大的进展 |
[22:43] | Which leaves us with Haibach, | 那就只剩下海尔巴了 |
[22:45] | who we have nothing on. | 但是却没有任何线索 |
[22:47] | Take a break. Get something to eat. | 休息下 吃点东西 |
[22:50] | Yeah. Okay. Thanks. | 好的 谢谢 |
[22:58] | Of course he used an anonymizing proxy server. | 他当然会用匿名代理服务器了 |
[23:00] | Why would you want to make my life easy? | 你又怎么会想让我好过呢 |
[23:03] | Was I talking out loud? | 我声音太大了吗 |
[23:05] | No problem. | 没关系 |
[23:06] | I’m Grace. | 我是格蕾斯 |
[23:07] | I’m Wylie. | 我是怀利 |
[23:09] | Sorry if I disturbed you. | 抱歉我打扰到你们了 |
[23:10] | Excuse me. | 很抱歉 |
[23:13] | Want some help? | 需要帮忙吗 |
[23:14] | Ever try cracking | 你有试过追踪 |
[23:15] | a daisy-chained anonymizing proxy server? | 菊链式匿名代理服务器吗 |
[23:17] | Sure. What’s going on? | 当然 怎么了 |
[23:21] | Well, uh, a Cooperative member posted a video earlier today. | 一个合作组织的成员今天早些时候上传了一个视频 |
[23:24] | I’m looking for the upload location. | 我在查找上传地点 |
[23:26] | Problem is, he routed it through 70 different servers. | 问题是 他用了七十个服务器的路线传送 |
[23:29] | Well, a lot of times, | 多数时候 |
[23:30] | these guys use public computers to avoid detection. | 这些人会使用公共电脑来避免被侦测到 |
[23:32] | I checked that — 20 of the servers are public locations. | 我查了 二十个服务器在公共区域 |
[23:34] | Did you unlock the video’s file attributes? | 你有破解出视频文件的属性吗 |
[23:36] | I know some good forensic-decryption software. | 我知道一些不错的解密软件 |
[23:40] | Dorsey, maybe? | 多西如何 |
[23:41] | McClaren. It’s faster. | 马克拉伦吧 速度更快 |
[23:48] | Here we go — | 有了 |
[23:50] | He uploaded the video today | 他今天晚上五点左右 |
[23:51] | at about 5:00 P.M. | 上传的视频 |
[23:56] | Interesting. | 有意思 |
[23:57] | He posted dozens of videos, | 他发布了许多视频 |
[23:59] | all of them uploaded between 5:00 P.M. and midnight. | 发布时间都是在晚上五点和午夜之间 |
[24:01] | Any of the public locations open late? | 那些公共区域中有哪个开到很晚的 |
[24:07] | Wylie says our guy’s been uploading videos from this lab | 怀利说我们要找的人每晚五点到午夜之间 |
[24:10] | almost every night between 5:00 and midnight. | 会在这间电脑教室上传视频 |
[24:13] | It’s 9 now, so he may be here. | 现在九点了 他也许在这里 |
[24:18] | But it could be anyone. | 但是谁都有可能 |
[24:24] | It’s him. | 是他 |
[24:28] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[24:29] | Yeah, look at his eyes — all squirrelly. | 看他的眼睛 很古怪 |
[24:31] | Don’t you think? | 你不觉得吗 |
[24:37] | Excuse me, sir? | 抱歉打扰一下 先生 |
[24:39] | FBI. I need to ask you a few questions, please. | 联调局 我需要问你几个问题 |
[24:43] | Fischer. | 费舍尔 |
[24:45] | I lied. It’s him. | 我骗你的 是他 |
[24:49] | Sir… | 先生 |
[24:50] | Wa– FBI. Stop! | 联调局 站住 |
[24:57] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[25:15] | Ethan Zorn. | 伊森·佐恩 |
[25:18] | Enrolled at U.T. at the age of 14, | 十四岁就进了德州大学 |
[25:21] | dropped out after one semester. | 一学期后退学 |
[25:24] | Arrested a year later for hacking into NASA. | 一年后因为黑进航空及太空总署被捕 |
[25:27] | I assume you have a point. | 你要说什么 |
[25:29] | I don’t think that | 我觉得你不是个 |
[25:30] | you are a run-of-the-mill Cooperative type. | 普通的合作组织成员 |
[25:34] | If I had to take a guess… | 要我猜的话 |
[25:38] | …I would say that you are the one in charge. | 我会说你是负责人 |
[25:44] | You believe that Millman Oil | 你认为米尔曼石油公司 |
[25:46] | is responsible for Dan Becker’s death. | 应该为丹·贝克的死负责 |
[25:49] | Why? | 为什么 |
[25:50] | Well, call it a hunch. | 直觉吧 |
[25:51] | I-I don’t think you understand, Mr. Zorn. | 我想你没明白 佐恩先生 |
[25:54] | The federal government doesn’t treat cyber crimes lightly. | 联邦政府并不认为网络犯罪是轻罪 |
[25:58] | Conspiracy to engage in hacking carries a 10-year sentence. | 共谋非法入侵电脑会被判刑十年 |
[26:05] | Now, you may be tough behind a computer, | 你在电脑前可能是挺厉害 |
[26:09] | but in a cellblock… | 不过在监狱里 |
[26:20] | The — the cooperative has an e-mail account | 合作组织有个电邮 |
[26:23] | where whistle-blowers can get in touch. | 揭发人可以以此联系我们 |
[26:26] | Dan sent a note regarding his troubled lawsuit. | 丹发邮件说他官司缠身 |
[26:29] | He wanted my help. | 他想让我帮他 |
[26:31] | Your help for what? | 怎么帮 |
[26:32] | He heard a rumor that an executive at Millman Oil | 他听到传言说米尔曼石油的一个主管 |
[26:35] | kept a black book of names — all the people he’d paid off. | 有本黑名册 写着所有他贿赂过的人 |
[26:39] | Dan wanted that book. | 丹想要这本名册 |
[26:40] | An executive — Jason Kern. | 那个主管是杰森·克恩 |
[26:42] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[26:44] | So, together, dan and I hatched a plan. | 所以丹和我一起想了个计划 |
[26:45] | I would organize a protest | 我会在大楼前 |
[26:48] | at the front of the building. | 组织一场抗议 |
[26:49] | That would distract security, | 借此分散保安的注意力 |
[26:51] | and Dan would be able to break into Kern’s office in the back. | 丹就能趁机溜进后面科恩的办公室 |
[26:54] | We staged it on a Sunday so nobody would be in the office. | 我们打算在周日执行 因为没人会在 |
[26:57] | Okay, what about the alarms, the locks, the cameras? | 那警报器 门锁和监控摄像头怎么办 |
[27:01] | A joke for someone with my skills. | 对我来说小菜一碟 |
[27:05] | I hacked the alarm systems, and I gave Dan | 我黑进了警报系统 然后给了丹 |
[27:08] | a list of Jason Kern’s possible pass-code combinations, | 杰森·科恩可能设定的密码清单 |
[27:12] | if needed. | 以备不时之需 |
[27:13] | Most people are very predictable in their choices. | 大部分人的密码都很好猜 |
[27:18] | Well, something didn’t go according to plan. | 不过计划没能如愿进行 |
[27:21] | Uh, either Dan was discovered in the act, | 丹若不是在行动时被发现了 |
[27:23] | or he was tracked down afterwards. | 就是他之后被查到了 |
[27:26] | All I know for sure | 我只知道 |
[27:27] | is that I never heard from him again. | 我之后就没有他的消息了 |
[27:31] | The tanker would then cost a million bucks. | 那个油罐车要一百万 |
[27:35] | Excuse me? | 请问你们这是… |
[27:35] | Your secretary’s out to lunch. | 你秘书出去吃饭了 |
[27:37] | Hope you don’t mind we let ourselves in. | 希望你别介意我们私自进来了 |
[27:39] | What are you doing here? | 你们来这干什么 |
[27:40] | Why didn’t you tell us | 你为什么没告诉我们 |
[27:41] | that Dan Becker broke into your office? | 丹·贝克闯入过你的办公室 |
[27:44] | Because he didn’t. | 因为他没有 |
[27:45] | Oh, yes, he did. | 他有 |
[27:47] | And he searched the place | 而且他把这儿搜了一遍 |
[27:50] | until he found your safe. | 直到他找到你的保险箱 |
[27:54] | Safe. | 保险箱 |
[27:56] | Uh-huh, and he opened it, | 对 而且他还打开了 |
[27:57] | and he stole your little black book of names. | 然后他偷走了你的黑名册 |
[27:59] | Jason, what are they talking about? | 杰森 他们在说什么 |
[28:02] | Uh, Mr. Kern here | 这位科恩先生 |
[28:03] | has been bribing residents and city officials | 一直在贿赂居民和官员 |
[28:05] | to keep them from testifying against your company. | 阻止他们作出不利于你公司的证词 |
[28:08] | This is ridiculous. | 太荒谬了 |
[28:09] | All right, I don’t have a black book, and even if I did, | 听着 我没有什么黑名册 就算我有 |
[28:11] | how did Becker get into my safe without a combination? | 贝克又不知道密码 怎么打开保险箱 |
[28:14] | Well, he did. | 反正他打开了 |
[28:15] | You obviously had a very simple code — your birth date? | 显然你的密码很简单 生日吗 |
[28:17] | – How d– – Yes. | -你怎么… -看来没错 |
[28:19] | Was anything else taken, aside from the book? | 除了名册 还有别的东西被拿走吗 |
[28:22] | No. | 没有 |
[28:23] | That was a yes. | 那就是有了 |
[28:25] | The book and what else? | 名册还有什么 |
[28:27] | Nothing was taken, all right? | 什么也没被拿走 好吗 |
[28:28] | No black book, no nothing! | 没什么黑名册 什么也没有 |
[28:30] | All right, look, you know what? | 行了 听着 |
[28:31] | I’m sorry, but you people need to leave. | 很抱歉你们该走了 |
[28:33] | We just have a few more questions. | 我们还有些问题要问 |
[28:35] | Then I’m gonna have to bring in our lawyers. | 那我只好叫律师了 |
[28:37] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[28:38] | – Oh, this is interesting. – What? | -有意思 -什么 |
[28:40] | Look at the indentation on the carpet. | 看地毯上的凹槽 |
[28:41] | Someone has moved this file-cabinet thing | 有人在找保险箱的时候 |
[28:43] | when they were searching for the safe. | 移动过这个文件柜 |
[28:45] | How many times do I have to tell you? | 我说多少次了 |
[28:47] | There was no break-in! | 没有人闯进来过 |
[28:53] | We’re done here. | 没事了 |
[29:02] | So, you think Dan took something else. | 你觉得丹拿走了别的东西 |
[29:04] | – Like what? – I don’t know. | -比如什么 -不知道 |
[29:05] | Money, maybe. | 可能是钱 |
[29:06] | Kern would need a slush fund. | 科恩需要一笔行贿基金 |
[29:07] | I mean, he’s not paying people off with checks. | 他不会用支票去收买人 |
[29:09] | I need to make a stop on the way back. | 我们回去前还得去个地方 |
[29:11] | Where are we going? | 去哪儿 |
[29:12] | Talk to Dan’s friends. | 跟丹的朋友谈谈 |
[29:14] | Why? | 为什么 |
[29:16] | Patience. | 耐心点 |
[29:20] | Ah, everyone is here. | 你们都来了 |
[29:22] | Please, come on in. Take a seat. | 请进吧 请坐 |
[29:24] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[29:25] | There’s been a very interesting development in the case. | 案子的进展很有意思 |
[29:28] | I’m gonna need you all to pay very careful attention. | 我需要你们全神贯注 |
[29:32] | Agent Fischer, if you would. | 费舍尔探员 麻烦你 |
[29:34] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[29:36] | Now, does this song | 这首歌 |
[29:37] | mean something to any of you? | 对你们有什么意义吗 |
[29:41] | “London bridge is falling down”? | “伦敦大桥要塌了” |
[29:43] | It’s a nursery rhyme, isn’t it? | 这是首童谣吧 |
[29:44] | Anything else? | 还有别的吗 |
[29:46] | Bryce? | 布莱斯 |
[29:49] | Susan? | 苏珊 |
[29:52] | Molly? | 莫莉 |
[29:55] | This is why you brought us here? | 你让我们来就是为了这个 |
[29:58] | Thank you for your time. | 谢谢你们抽空过来 |
[30:00] | Sorry for the inconvenience. | 抱歉给你们添麻烦了 |
[30:10] | Are you gonna tell me what this is about? | 打算告诉我这是怎么回事吗 |
[30:11] | Nope. | 不 |
[30:20] | I want to talk to Hutten again. | 我要再跟赫顿谈谈 |
[30:21] | – No. – Just hear me out. | -不行 -听我把话说完 |
[30:23] | He’s wearing a monitoring device. | 他戴着追踪器 |
[30:25] | I checked in with Miller’s unit, | 我跟米勒的小队确认过了 |
[30:26] | and they say that Hutten hasn’t left the house in 14 hours. | 他们说赫顿已经十四小时没离开过屋子了 |
[30:28] | – And…? – That doesn’t seem strange at all? | -然后呢 -不觉得奇怪吗 |
[30:30] | Not necessarily. | 不太觉得 |
[30:32] | I also tried to call Hutten. | 我也试过打给赫顿 |
[30:33] | No answer. | 他没接 |
[30:34] | Look, maybe it’s nothing, | 听着 或许这不算什么 |
[30:35] | but we don’t have any other leads. | 可反正我们也没别的线索 |
[30:37] | What do we have to lose? | 查查也没什么损失 |
[30:41] | Just so you know, this is a waste of time. | 你们得知道 这是浪费时间 |
[30:54] | You sure Hutten’s home? | 你确定赫顿在家 |
[31:00] | He’s here. | 他在 |
[31:01] | He’s probably just sleeping. | 可能只是在睡觉 |
[31:03] | John, open up! | 约翰 开门 |
[31:06] | – You got a key? – No, just wait. | -你有钥匙吗 -没有 等一下 |
[31:09] | Excuse me. | 借过 |
[31:11] | What the hell are you doing?! | 你干什么 |
[31:13] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[31:15] | You can’t go in there! | 你们不能进去 |
[31:23] | He’s not upstairs. | 他不在楼上 |
[31:26] | I’ll call in a BOLO. | 我去发布协查通告 |
[31:29] | This doesn’t make any sense. | 这不可能 |
[31:30] | His monitor says that he’s right here. | 他的追踪器显示他在这里 |
[31:36] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[31:40] | ’cause he modified his cellphone | 他改装了他的手机 |
[31:41] | to give out the same signal as the ankle monitor. | 使其发出和脚环追踪器一样的信号 |
[31:43] | You leave it on, everybody thinks he’s still home. | 只要开着手机 所有人都会以为他在家 |
[31:49] | Yep. | 没错 |
[31:51] | I’m guessing he’s gone. | 我猜他逃了 |
[31:57] | Thanks, Cho. Got it. | 谢谢 周 知道了 |
[31:58] | I just got off the phone with Hutten’s wife. | 我刚跟赫顿的妻子通完电话 |
[32:00] | She’s been in San Diego for two days | 她这两天都在圣地亚哥 |
[32:01] | and has no idea where her husband is. | 不知道她丈夫在哪 |
[32:04] | Any luck? | 有线索吗 |
[32:05] | Cho just got a hit on the BOLO. | 周发布协查通告后得到线索 |
[32:06] | A convenience-store tenant saw Hutten 20 minutes ago. | 有便利店的租户在二十分钟前看到赫顿了 |
[32:09] | He left traveling west in a blue jeep. | 他开着蓝色吉普车向西去了 |
[32:13] | Okay. I’ve got the nearest traffic-light camera. | 这是最近的交通灯处的监控录像 |
[32:15] | There it is. | 在那儿 |
[32:18] | He turned left on Hampton. | 他在汉普顿街左转了 |
[32:19] | I’ll start pulling more footage. | 我再去找找录像 |
[32:20] | Maybe I can track where he’s headed. | 或许能找出他的去向 |
[32:22] | All righty. | 好 |
[32:23] | Wylie. | 怀利 |
[32:24] | You got five minutes to help catch a killer? | 能抽出五分钟来帮忙抓个凶手吗 |
[32:27] | Uh, yes. | 有啊 |
[32:28] | – Absolutely. – Good. | -当然 -很好 |
[32:29] | How much can you really learn about someone on the Internet — | 你从网上能对一个人了解多深 |
[32:32] | I mean, intimate details? | 我指私生活细节 |
[32:34] | You’d be surprised. | 你会吓一跳的 |
[32:35] | Of course, if you have a court order | 当然了 你要是取得了法庭判令 |
[32:37] | for phone records and credit-card transactions, | 允许你查电话记录和信用卡交易记录 |
[32:38] | you can find a lot more. | 就能有更多发现 |
[32:41] | Do we have a court order? | 我们取得法庭判令了吧 |
[32:44] | Would I be asking if we didn’t? | 要是没有 我会来问你吗 |
[32:51] | Everything’s going according to plan. | 一切进展顺利 |
[32:53] | Agent Collins is at his house, siphoning his gas. | 柯林斯探员正在他家把他车里的汽油吸出来 |
[33:24] | Okay, he’s headed out now. | 好了 他出发了 |
[33:27] | All right. It’s working. | 好了 计划成功 |
[33:28] | He pulled into the gas station. | 他开进加油站了 |
[33:30] | Are we all set on your end? | 你那头都准备好了吧 |
[33:31] | All set. Good to go. | 万事俱备 行动开始 |
[33:33] | All right. | 好 |
[34:07] | Hey, man, what’s wrong with these radios, huh? | 伙计 这广播怎么回事 |
[34:09] | Don’t know. Just came on. | 不知道啊 没头没脑的 |
[34:15] | Hello, Bryce. | 你好 布莱斯 |
[34:20] | Yeah, you. I’m talking to you, Bryce. | 对 就是你 我跟你说话呢 布莱斯 |
[34:24] | Hello? | 你哪位 |
[34:26] | This is The Cooperative. | 我们是”合作组织” |
[34:27] | Did you really think you were gonna get away with it? | 你真以为自己能逃脱惩罚吗 |
[34:33] | What? | 什么 |
[34:35] | What the hell’s going on? | 到底怎么回事 |
[34:37] | Oh, come on. We know you killed Dan Becker. | 别装了 我们知道是你杀了丹·贝克 |
[34:44] | No, I did not. | 不 不是我干的 |
[34:46] | I would never hurt Dan. | 我绝不会伤害丹 |
[34:49] | We know you did it, and now we know why. | 我们知道是你干的 还知道原因 |
[34:52] | You helped Dan break into Jason Kern’s office, | 你协助丹偷闯进了杰森·克恩的办公室 |
[34:54] | but you didn’t just find the black book, did you? | 不过你们不光发现了那本黑名册 对吧 |
[34:57] | No, you wouldn’t murder Dan for that. | 没错 你不会为了那个杀害丹 |
[34:59] | You found Kern’s slush fund. | 你找到了克恩的行贿金 |
[35:00] | You killed Dan so you could have the money for yourself. | 你为了独吞那笔钱而杀害了丹 |
[35:06] | No, I didn’t. | 不是 我没有 |
[35:08] | Don’t worry. We’re not turning you in. | 别担心 我们不会去告发你的 |
[35:12] | The Cooperative makes its own justice. | “合作组织”自有替天行道之术 |
[35:15] | You’re not gonna get away with this, Bryce. | 我们不会放过你的 布莱斯 |
[35:19] | What are you gonna do? | 你们想怎么样 |
[35:21] | Well, we know where you hid the money, | 我们知道你把钱藏哪儿了 |
[35:22] | and we took it. | 我们已经把钱拿走了 |
[35:23] | You couldn’t possibly know that. | 你们不可能知道 |
[35:25] | We know everything, Bryce. | 我们无所不知 布莱斯 |
[35:27] | Don’t believe us? | 不相信吗 |
[35:29] | Today for lunch, | 今天午饭 |
[35:30] | you ordered a ham and cheese with chips and a drink. | 你点了火腿 芝士 薯条和饮料 |
[35:32] | Last week, you saw a dermatologist | 上周 你去皮肤科看了病 |
[35:34] | for a reoccurring case of athlete’s foot. | 因为你脚气复发了 |
[35:37] | Two months ago, you were fired after a coworker accused you | 两个月前 你因为对同事进行性骚扰 |
[35:41] | of sexual harassment. | 被解雇了 |
[35:43] | Now do you believe me? | 现在相信我了吧 |
[35:44] | How could you possibly know that? | 你是怎么知道的 |
[35:46] | I told you — we know everything, | 跟你说了 我们无所不知 |
[35:47] | and we made sure you wouldn’t profit | 我们绝不会让你因为丹·贝克的死 |
[35:48] | from Dan Becker’s death. | 而得到任何好处 |
[35:50] | Goodbye, Bryce. | 再见 布莱斯 |
[35:53] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[36:35] | What do you got there, Bryce? | 手里拿的什么 布莱斯 |
[36:42] | Now, we know you helped Dan. | 我们知道你当时协助了丹 |
[36:45] | He had a bad back. | 他背部有伤 |
[36:47] | He couldn’t have moved that file cabinet by himself. | 不可能一个人搬动档案柜 |
[36:52] | Anybody could’ve helped him. | 能帮他的人多了 |
[36:54] | Why me? | 为什么一定是我 |
[36:55] | Jane could tell you were the only one | 简能看出来 |
[36:57] | who knew what “London Bridge Is Falling Down” really meant. | 只有你知道《伦敦桥要倒了》的真正含义 |
[37:00] | You heard The Cooperative playing it | 你们私闯办公室的时候 |
[37:01] | during the break-in, didn’t you? | 你听到”合作组织”放了这首歌 对吧 |
[37:08] | Yeah, I helped Dan. | 好吧 我是帮了丹 |
[37:10] | He wanted backup in case something went wrong. | 他怕出事 所以得有人帮忙 |
[37:14] | Found the safe in Kern’s office. | 我们在克恩的办公室找到了保险箱 |
[37:15] | Cash was in it, along with the black book. | 里面有钱 还有那本黑名册 |
[37:21] | $100,000, man… | 那可是十万美元啊 老兄 |
[37:24] | But Dan didn’t want the money? | 不过丹不想要那钱吧 |
[37:26] | No. | 对 |
[37:27] | Thought it would make him a thief. | 他觉得拿了那钱 他就成贼了 |
[37:30] | But I didn’t. I needed that money. | 不过我不觉得 我需要那笔钱 |
[37:33] | I deserved that money. | 那是我应得的 |
[37:35] | Everybody else is getting rich, huh? | 其他人都富了 |
[37:36] | Why couldn’t I have a little? | 我就不能得点好处吗 |
[37:38] | Figured what Dan didn’t know wouldn’t hurt him. | 我想只要不让丹知道就没事了 |
[37:39] | Let’s get out of here. | 我们走吧 |
[37:40] | Stop fracking now! | 停止水裂开采 |
[37:43] | Stop fracking now! | 停止水裂开采 |
[37:46] | So, what went wrong? | 后来怎么出岔子了 |
[37:51] | Bad luck, I guess. | 大概是运气不好吧 |
[37:59] | Thanks, man. | 谢谢你 伙计 |
[38:01] | Nice work. | 干得好 |
[38:06] | – What the hell is this?! – Hey, hey, wait a minute, Dan! | -这是什么 -别急 丹 |
[38:08] | Let me explain! Let me explain! | 你听我说 听我说 |
[38:11] | We’re not keeping the money. | 这钱我们不能拿 |
[38:12] | That’s not what we were supposed to do. | 我们不能干这种事 |
[38:13] | We deserve it, Dan! | 这是我们应得的 丹 |
[38:14] | They are profiting off of our land! | 他们正利用我们的土地赚大钱呢 |
[38:17] | Doesn’t make it right. | 那也不行 |
[38:18] | I’m giving it back. | 我要把它还回去 |
[38:19] | The hell you are. | 去你妈的 |
[38:32] | Ah, he just wasn’t breathing. | 他就那样断气了 |
[38:35] | And, uh… | 然后 |
[38:38] | I didn’t know what to do. | 我不知道该怎么办 |
[38:42] | So you dumped the body on Millman Oil property. | 所以你就把尸体丢在了米尔曼石油公司的地盘上 |
[38:45] | I figured if anybody deserved to get in trouble, it was them. | 我是想要说有人活该倒霉 那也得是他们 |
[38:52] | But I never meant to hurt Dan. | 可我从没想伤害丹 |
[39:00] | Mr. Kern. | 克恩先生 |
[39:03] | It’s a very detailed book. Thank you for this. | 这本册子够详细的 多谢你了 |
[39:07] | We have a lot to talk about, don’t we? | 我们可有得谈了 对吧 |
[39:09] | Oh, this’ll be tied up in court for years, and you know it. | 这事儿打官司就得好几年呢 你心知肚明 |
[39:12] | We have some very good lawyers. | 我们的律师可是很厉害的 |
[39:14] | They won’t be working for you. | 他们不会为你卖力的 |
[39:16] | You’re fired. | 你被解雇了 |
[39:17] | Samuel, we can beat this. | 塞缪尔 我们能赢的 |
[39:19] | I’m done with your lies, Jason. | 我再也不想听你扯谎了 杰森 |
[39:22] | Get him out of my sight. | 带他走吧 |
[39:23] | Samuel, wait. | 塞缪尔 等等 |
[39:25] | Samuel! | 塞缪尔 |
[39:36] | Hold on. Back up. | 慢点儿 倒回去 |
[39:38] | Blue jeep. | 蓝色吉普 |
[39:56] | FBI, ma’am. | 我们是联调局的 女士 |
[39:58] | All right. | 好吧 |
[39:59] | Aw, man. | 伙计 |
[40:01] | Any chance you guys can come back in a half an hour? | 你们就不能再过半小时再来吗 |
[40:04] | He’s been hacking the ankle monitor | 他篡改脚踝监视器数据 |
[40:05] | so he can bang his girlfriend without his wife knowing. | 是为了背着他老婆和他情妇鬼混 |
[40:07] | The mistress says she visited Hutten last Thursday in San Jose, | 他情妇说上周四她去圣何塞找过赫顿 |
[40:10] | the same day Ardiles died. | 就是阿迪勒斯死的那天 |
[40:11] | They were in a hotel the whole time. | 他们一直待在一家酒店 |
[40:13] | It checks out. Hutten’s not our guy. | 已经查实了 赫顿不是我们要找的人 |
[40:16] | So, where are we on Haibach? | 海尔巴现在什么情况 |
[40:17] | His surveillance detail should be up. Let me call. | 监视他的人应该已经就位 我打去问问 |
[40:24] | Hello? | 喂 |
[40:25] | Agent Burns, hi. This is Agent Lisbon in Austin. | 彭斯探员 我是奥斯汀的里斯本探员 |
[40:28] | Anything to report? | 有情况吗 |
[40:30] | No. We got nothing. | 没有 没有任何发现 |
[40:31] | Haven’t seen the guy all night. | 一晚上都没见那家伙 |
[40:33] | All right, well, keep me updated. | 好吧 有消息通知我 |
[40:35] | We got nothing. | 一无所获 |
[40:39] | I could use a drink. | 我想喝一杯 |
[40:40] | I’m in. | 我也去 |
[40:41] | We should grab Jane. | 叫上简吧 |
[40:42] | Count me out. | 我不去了 |
[40:43] | – You sure? – Yeah, I’m beat. | -真不去 -不去了 我累死了 |
[40:44] | I’ll see you guys tomorrow. | 明天见吧 |
[40:45] | – All right, Lisbon. – Good night. | -那好 里斯本 -晚安 |
[40:59] | Hey. I fell asleep. | 我刚刚睡着了 |
[41:01] | Oh, I’m sorry. I just wanted to check in. | 抱歉 我就是打来跟你说声 |
[41:03] | I’m out having a drink with the guys. | 我和他们几个出来喝几杯 |
[41:06] | What happened with Hutten? | 赫顿怎么样了 |
[41:07] | It’s not him. I’ll explain later. | 不是他干的 回头跟你细说 |
[41:09] | You go back to bed. | 你睡吧 |
[41:10] | You having fun? | 玩得开心吗 |
[41:11] | Yeah. Yeah, I am. | 嗯 挺开心的 |
[41:14] | I’m glad. It’s good for you. | 好 你开心就好 |
[41:16] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[41:17] | I love you, babe. You know that, right? | 我爱你 你懂的 对吧 |
[41:19] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[41:20] | Okay, I’ll see you soon. | 好吧 一会儿见 |
[41:22] | Good night. | 晚安 |