时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Previously on “The Mentalist”… | 《超感警探》前情提要 |
[00:02] | No! | 不 |
[00:08] | We believe the assailant is the same person | 我们相信那个杀手就是之前 |
[00:10] | that killed attorney Osvaldo Ardiles | 杀害奥斯瓦多·阿迪勒斯检察官 |
[00:11] | and former California Bureau of Investigation | 与前加州调查局探员 |
[00:13] | agent J.J. LaRoche. | J.J拉罗彻的人 |
[00:14] | Good to see you, guys. | 很高兴见到你们 |
[00:16] | Just got word that the F.B.I has officially hired you | 刚听说联调局正式聘用你们 |
[00:17] | as consultants for the case. | 作为此案的顾问 |
[00:19] | You’re the ones who first found out we were being tracked. | 是你们最先发现我们被人追踪的 |
[00:21] | You know this case better than anybody. | 你们比谁都了解这个案子 |
[00:23] | Anything on the other seven suspects? | 其他七个嫌疑人方面有线索吗 |
[00:24] | A few leads. No breakthroughs. | 各有点线索 但是都没有大的进展 |
[00:26] | Which leaves us with Haibach. | 那就只剩下海尔巴了 |
[00:43] | Hey. I fell asleep. | 我刚刚睡着了 |
[00:44] | Oh, I’m sorry. I just wanted to check in. | 抱歉 我就是打来跟你说声 |
[00:46] | I’m out having a drink with the guys. | 我和他们几个出来喝几杯 |
[00:47] | What happened with Hutten? | 赫顿怎么样了 |
[00:49] | It’s not him. I’ll explain later. | 不是他干的 回头跟你细说 |
[00:51] | You go back to bed. | 你睡吧 |
[00:52] | You having fun? | 玩得开心吗 |
[00:53] | Yeah. Yeah, I am. | 嗯 挺开心的 |
[00:54] | I’m glad. It’s good for you. | 好 你开心就好 |
[00:56] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[00:57] | I love you, babe. You know that, right? | 我爱你 你懂的 对吧 |
[00:59] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[01:00] | Okay, I’ll see you soon. | 好吧 一会儿见 |
[01:02] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[01:44] | Well, she agreed with you. | 她跟你们想法一样 |
[01:46] | She said I should be out having a drink with you guys, | 她说我该跟你们出来喝一杯 |
[01:48] | Said it would be good for me. | 说对我有好处 |
[01:50] | She’s a smart woman. | 她是个聪慧的女人 |
[01:51] | Yeah. Yeah, she is. | 是啊 |
[01:52] | I’m a lucky man. She’s the best. | 我是个幸运的家伙 她真是可遇而不可求 |
[01:55] | A price above rubies. Grace. | 千金难买 敬格蕾丝 |
[01:57] | To Grace. Thank you. | 敬格蕾丝 谢谢 |
[02:01] | You know, Grace and I, we, uh… | 知道吗 其实我跟格蕾丝 我们… |
[02:05] | Oh, we always thought that you and Lisbon would… | 以前总以为你和里斯本会… |
[02:08] | You know, get together. | 会在一起 |
[02:10] | Jane and Lisbon — yeah, right. | 简和里斯本吗 说得跟真的似的 |
[02:11] | I’m just saying. | 我就那么一说 |
[02:13] | Remember when you bought her a pony? | 还记得上回你送她一匹小马的事么 |
[02:15] | Yes, I do. I do remember that. | 对 我记得 |
[02:17] | I wonder what happened to it. | 我很想知道它后来怎么样了 |
[02:19] | Okay, two more Lone Stars and a club soda. | 来了 续点的两杯孤星啤酒和一杯汽水 |
[02:21] | And the man at the pool table wants another game with you. | 还有台球桌那边的那个男的想跟你再来一局 |
[02:23] | Well, can’t he see I’m here with my friends? | 他看不到我跟朋友在一起吗 |
[02:25] | He seemed pretty determined, | 他貌似很坚持 |
[02:27] | said he’d make it double or nothing. | 说他要么不赌 一赌就来双倍 |
[02:29] | Go and take the man’s money. | 去吧 去把他钱赢光 |
[02:31] | I got to get back to my wife. | 我得回去陪老婆了 |
[02:32] | It’s been a pleasure. Good night. Wish me luck. | 一起喝酒很开心 晚安 祝我好运 |
[02:35] | Good luck. | 好运 |
[02:36] | Let’s get something to eat. | 我们去吃点东西吧 |
[02:37] | Yeah, I think I saw a drive-through on the way over. | 好 我看见过来的路上有家汽车餐厅 |
[02:39] | They had chimichangas. | 他们那儿卖油煎面卷饼 |
[02:41] | Same old Rigsby. | 还是以前那个瑞斯比 |
[02:56] | You ever thought about coming to work at the F.B.I? | 你想过来联调局工作吗 |
[02:59] | You kidding me? | 你开玩笑吧 |
[03:00] | Been daydreaming about it for the past six months. | 过去半年里我都整天想这事 |
[03:03] | So why not join? | 那为什么不来呢 |
[03:06] | You think they’d have me? | 你觉得他们会要我吗 |
[03:08] | I know they would. | 我知道他们会的 |
[03:09] | Abbott’s the one that wanted me to ask you — | 就是艾伯特要我来请你的 |
[03:11] | Both of you, actually. | 事实上是请你们两个 |
[03:12] | Really? Both of us? | 真的吗 我们两个 |
[03:15] | I don’t know. | 我说不好 |
[03:16] | It’s a pretty 24/7 type of gig. | 这份工作需要全天候待命 |
[03:19] | Someone’s got to look after the kids. | 我们总得有个人照顾孩子 |
[03:21] | You should talk about it with Grace. The offer’s there. | 你该找格蕾丝谈谈 邀约已经发出了 |
[03:24] | Nice. Okay. | 好极了 好的 |
[03:26] | Well, you want to come up for a drink, discuss it with Grace? | 要上来喝一杯吗 跟格蕾丝谈谈 |
[03:28] | No. Best you two talk about it alone. | 不了 你们还是俩人单独谈为好 |
[03:31] | Right. Yeah, you’re probably right. | 对 你说得对 |
[03:35] | Why’s the door to your room open? | 你们房间的门怎么开着 |
[03:38] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[03:55] | Grace? | 格蕾丝 |
[04:02] | Grace? | 格蕾丝 |
[04:06] | Grace? Grace?! | 格蕾丝 格蕾丝 |
[04:16] | Keys are still on the table. So is her wallet. | 钥匙还在桌上 钱包也是 |
[04:19] | There’s a perfectly reasonable explanation for this, right? | 一定有什么理由能解释她怎么就不在了的 对吗 |
[04:22] | – Please tell me there’s one. – Don’t jump to conclusions. | -求求你告诉我有理由 -别急着下结论 |
[04:23] | – What are you doing? – Calling her cell. | -你在干什么 -打给她手机 |
[04:39] | Where are you, Grace? | 你去哪儿了 格蕾丝 |
[05:11] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[05:16] | Is anybody there? | 有人在吗 |
[05:21] | Hello! | 有人吗 |
[05:23] | Rigsby and Jane are with a team combing through the motel room, | 瑞斯比和简正和一个小队在全面搜查旅馆房间 |
[05:25] | but we’ve got nothing yet. | 但目前没有任何发现 |
[05:26] | There’s about a thousand different fingerprints | 那里所有东西上都有无数 |
[05:28] | and DNA all over everything. | 不同的指纹和DNA |
[05:29] | I hate hotel rooms. | 我讨厌旅馆房间 |
[05:31] | How’s Wylie doing with the, uh, camera footage | 我们从周边调取的监控录像 |
[05:33] | that we pulled from around town? | 怀利处理得怎么样了 |
[05:35] | He’s traced her whereabouts before she got to the motel. | 他追踪到了格蕾丝到汽车旅馆之前去的地方 |
[05:37] | Anything useful? | 有什么有用的线索吗 |
[05:40] | – No. – Well, what else? | -没有 -除了这个呢 |
[05:41] | An S.U.V. leaving the area of the motel | 有辆越野车在我们预估格蕾丝·范佩尔 |
[05:44] | at the estimated time of Grace Van Pelt’s abduction. | 被绑架的时间段内驶离了汽车旅馆 |
[05:47] | Was he able to get a license plate from it? | 他获取到车牌号码了吗 |
[05:49] | No. | 没有 |
[05:56] | All right, people, listen up. | 好了 全体人员注意 |
[06:00] | We already know our prime suspect — Richard Haibach. | 我们目前已知的主要疑犯是理查德·海尔巴 |
[06:04] | We were already looking at him for the murders | 之前我们已经就前加调局探员J.J拉罗彻和 |
[06:06] | of ex-C.B.I agent J.J LaRoche and D.A Osvaldo Ardiles. | 地检官奥斯瓦多·阿迪勒斯被害案在查他 |
[06:11] | Now Grace Van Pelt is gone. Where? | 现在格蕾丝·范佩尔失踪了 她被绑去了哪儿 |
[06:15] | We don’t know. | 我们不知道 |
[06:16] | But we’re assuming that Haibach is responsible. | 但我们认为海尔巴就是主使 |
[06:19] | Excuse me, Agent Abbott? | 打断一下 艾伯特探员 |
[06:21] | We got a BOLO out. We alerted the media. | 我们发出了协查通告 也通知了媒体 |
[06:23] | But Haibach has already slipped our tail in Colorado. | 但海尔巴已经在科罗拉多州甩掉了我们的跟踪人员 |
[06:27] | He’s in the wind. He knows we’re coming after him. | 他现在不知所踪 他知道我们在找他 |
[06:30] | And he will not be easy to find. | 因此要找到他很有难度 |
[06:32] | Agent Abbott, there’s someone to see you. | 艾伯特探员 这边有人想见你 |
[06:34] | But find him we will. | 但我们一定会找到他 |
[06:37] | Whatever it takes, people. Failure is not an option here. | 不管付出多少努力 绝不允许失败 |
[06:42] | Find Richard Haibach. | 找到理查德·海尔巴 |
[06:49] | Agent Wylie, what do you need? | 怀利探员 有什么事 |
[06:50] | Uh, well, t-there’s a — | 呃 有个 |
[06:52] | There’s a man who came to reception downstairs. | 有个男的在楼下接待室说要见你 |
[06:53] | – An agent’s bringing him up. – So? | -一个探员正把他带上来 -所以呢 |
[06:55] | The man says he’s Richard Haibach. | 那人说他叫理查德·海尔巴 |
[07:05] | Go get Jane back here now. | 快把简叫回来 |
[07:21] | Hello?! | 有人吗 |
[07:27] | Is anybody here?! | 有人在吗 |
[08:08] | Hello, Agent Lisbon, Mr. Jane. | 你们好 里斯本探员 简先生 |
[08:10] | Sit down, please. | 请坐吧 |
[08:11] | Why are you here, Mr. Haibach? | 你为什么来这 海尔巴先生 |
[08:14] | Is that some kind of joke? | 你这是在开玩笑吗 |
[08:16] | I’ve been in fear of my life since I learned you were stalking me again. | 自从知道你们又开始跟踪我 我就一直活在恐惧里 |
[08:19] | We’re not stalking you, Mr. Haibach. | 我们没有跟踪你 海尔巴先生 |
[08:22] | I knew the moment you started asking questions about me | 在你们背着我偷偷跟我同事打听我时 |
[08:24] | behind my back to people at my job that you were out to get me. | 我就知道你们准备来抓我了 |
[08:28] | I already apologized to you for that. | 我已经就那个跟你道过歉了 |
[08:30] | Oh, you apologized, | 你是道过歉了 |
[08:32] | but that didn’t stop your plotting, did it? | 但你还在继续秘密追查 对吧 |
[08:34] | We just had a few questions for you. | 我们当时只是想问你几个问题 |
[08:36] | Really? So I’m not your number-one suspect? | 真的吗 所以我不是你们的头号疑犯吗 |
[08:40] | This a game? | 这是什么把戏吗 |
[08:42] | No game, Mr. Jane. | 不 简先生 |
[08:44] | I am, as I said, in fear for my life. | 如我所说 我一直生活在恐惧中 |
[08:47] | Think about what you’re doing. | 想想你的所作所为 |
[08:49] | These are people I care a lot about. | 这些都是我非常在乎的人 |
[08:52] | Yes or no — | 不论我与此是否有关 |
[08:54] | a warrant has been issued for my arrest, hasn’t it? | 你们已经发出我的逮捕令了 对吧 |
[08:56] | How did you know about that? | 你怎么知道的 |
[08:58] | So one has. | 看来确实拿到了 |
[09:00] | I call that an execution order, | 我管这个叫处决命令 |
[09:01] | a license to shoot me down in the street like a dog. | 有这张许可证 你们就能把我像狗一样当街射杀 |
[09:05] | So I’m here to prove my innocence | 所以我来这里是为了证明 |
[09:07] | beyond any shadow of a doubt. | 我的清白是毋庸置疑的 |
[09:09] | Do you have any knowledge as to | 你知不知道 |
[09:10] | what’s happened to Grace Van Pelt? | 格蕾斯·范佩尔到底出了什么事 |
[09:13] | No. I don’t. | 不 我不知道 |
[09:15] | How could I? | 我怎么可能知道 |
[09:16] | Take a guess…for fun. | 猜猜看 就当娱乐 |
[09:19] | Okay. Sure. | 好吧 没问题 |
[09:21] | I can make plenty of guesses, | 我可以给出无数种猜测 |
[09:23] | but that’s all it is — guesses. | 但它们都只是猜测而已 |
[09:28] | Let’s see. | 我想想 |
[09:30] | I’d guess she was… | 我猜她在 |
[09:33] | somewhere far away, out of the reach of your help, | 一个很远的地方 你们根本力所不能及 |
[09:37] | out of the reach of anyone’s help… | 任何人都帮不到她 |
[09:39] | Alone and trapped… | 孤身一人被困在那 |
[09:41] | with time running out… | 而时间所剩无几 |
[09:44] | If I were to guess, I mean. | 如果要我猜的话 |
[09:48] | Showing up like this is a bad sign. | 这样炫耀可不是个好兆头 |
[09:50] | 90% of the time, it means the victim’s already dead. | 90%的案例里 这说明受害者早已死亡 |
[09:53] | Well, I don’t see any reason to jump to conclusions. | 我认为我们不该过早下结论 |
[09:55] | You’ve been through the Quantico profiling courses, too. | 你也上过匡迪科的侧写课程 |
[09:58] | His performative aspect suggests | 他这种表演行为说明 |
[10:00] | that he’s already killed her. | 他已经杀害了范佩尔 |
[10:01] | He’s just here to gloat when we find the body. | 他来只是为了在我们找到尸体时看笑话的 |
[10:08] | Where’s my wife?! | 我妻子在哪 |
[10:09] | Rigsby! | 瑞斯比 |
[10:10] | What have you done with her?! | 你对她做了什么 |
[10:11] | Come on, please. | 不要这样 |
[10:12] | If you hurt her, I’ll kill you! | 如果你伤害了她 我一定会杀了你 |
[10:13] | You’re an animal! | 你这个禽兽 |
[10:14] | Hurt her?! Look at me! | 伤害她 看看我 |
[10:16] | What about me?! | 那我呢 |
[10:17] | – I’ll kill you! – No! | -我要杀了你 -住手 |
[10:19] | Stop! Not here! | 住手 出去 |
[10:20] | I was tortured | 我受尽折磨 |
[10:21] | because you people thought I deserved it, | 就因为你们这些人认为这是我罪有应得 |
[10:24] | and I did nothing! | 但我什么都没做过 |
[10:25] | I did nothing! | 什么都没做 |
[10:27] | My thumb was cut off because of you! | 就是因为你们我的拇指才会被砍掉 |
[10:29] | You people are the animals! | 你们这些人才是禽兽 |
[10:30] | Sit down, Mr. Haibach. | 坐下 海尔巴先生 |
[10:46] | Okay, Rigsby, listen. | 好了 瑞斯比 听着 |
[10:48] | I understand how you’re feeling right now. Believe me. | 我明白你现在的感受 相信我 |
[10:50] | But you are a father, | 但你是个父亲 |
[10:52] | and you have children you need to see grow up. | 你还得看着孩子长大成人 |
[10:54] | Besides, I think she’s still alive. | 而且我认为她还活着 |
[10:57] | You do? | 你真这么想 |
[10:57] | Yes. | 没错 |
[10:59] | Haibach’s revenge plan was disrupted by Grace | 海尔巴的复仇计划被格蕾丝打乱了 |
[11:01] | when she broke his phone hacks up. | 因为她发现我们的手机被黑了 |
[11:03] | He realized then | 那时他意识到 |
[11:05] | that it was only a matter of time before we tracked him down. | 我们早晚都会发现是他做的 |
[11:09] | This is him making the best of the situation. | 所以这是对他最有利的局面 |
[11:11] | Then why did he come here? | 那他为什么要来这 |
[11:13] | To gloat and watch us squirm. | 来幸灾乐祸 等着看我们出丑 |
[11:16] | And he plans to make us | 而且按他的计划 |
[11:17] | let him go when he’s done. | 在一切完成时我们会放他走 |
[11:18] | We won’t let him get away with it. | 我们不会让他逍遥法外 |
[12:19] | I wonder if you’d mind telling us | 你能不能告诉我们 |
[12:23] | where you’ve been for the last 24 hours. | 过去24小时内你都去过什么地方 |
[12:26] | Do you own an S.U.V. — uh, maybe gray? | 你有越野车吗 灰色的越野车 |
[12:29] | No, I don’t. | 不 我没有 |
[12:30] | But this is a video of me | 但从丹佛到奥斯汀的大巴上 |
[12:33] | on the bus from Denver to Austin. | 我自拍了一段视频 |
[12:38] | This is my bus ticket. | 这是我的车票 |
[12:42] | And these are the names of three of the other passengers | 这是车上其他三名乘客 |
[12:44] | on the bus and the bus driver. | 和大巴司机的名字 |
[12:45] | They can confirm I was on the bus during the entire trip. | 他们都能证明我一直都没下过车 |
[12:49] | And in this envelope | 而这个信封里 |
[12:51] | is everything you need to know about my whereabouts | 装着在奥斯瓦多·阿迪勒斯 |
[12:54] | during the time of the murders of Osvaldo Ardiles and J.J. LaRoche. | 和J.J拉罗彻被杀时 我所有的行踪 |
[12:57] | It’s tabulated and cross-referenced. | 我已经制成了表格 还附有交叉对比 |
[13:00] | Now, my attorney is scheduled to arrive, well, anytime now. | 现在 我的律师应该随时都会到 |
[13:06] | Okay, Haibach’s attorney is gonna be here at any second, | 好吧 海尔巴的律师马上就到了 |
[13:10] | and we have no reason to hold him. | 而我们没有任何理由继续拘留他 |
[13:12] | This is his alibi. | 这是他的不在场证明 |
[13:14] | I want it turned inside out and torn apart. | 我要你们逐字逐句仔细排查一遍 |
[13:18] | Find the holes and see where they lead. | 找出所有漏洞 看能发现什么线索 |
[13:21] | In any event, the evidence suggests that | 在这几起案件中 有证据表明 |
[13:23] | Haibach is working with an accomplice. | 海尔巴有同伙 |
[13:26] | Find out who that is — | 找出这个人的身份 |
[13:28] | somebody he hangs out with at work, | 是他相熟的同事 |
[13:30] | somebody that he met on the internet, | 在网上认识的网友 |
[13:33] | old friend, new friend. | 老朋友 新朋友 |
[13:35] | Find the accomplice. | 找出这个共犯 |
[13:38] | And do it quickly. We don’t have the luxury of time. | 动作麻利点 我们时间紧迫 |
[13:55] | Ohh, damn it. | 该死 |
[14:12] | Okay, here’s the bus route from Denver to Austin. | 好了 这是从丹佛到奥斯汀的巴士路线 |
[14:15] | How many miles is that? | 一共多少公里 |
[14:17] | Um…let me see. | 我看看 |
[14:22] | It’s a little over 916 miles. | 大概1474公里出头 |
[14:26] | Daddy, are you coming home? | 爸爸 你要回家了吗 |
[14:30] | Not for a little while longer, buddy. | 估计还要再等一小会儿 伙计 |
[14:32] | You’re having a good time with your mom, though, right? | 不过你跟妈妈在一起很开心吧 |
[14:34] | I guess. She works a lot. | 应该吧 她总是在工作 |
[14:37] | Is Grace there? | 格蕾丝在吗 |
[14:41] | Um…n-no. She’s, um | 不在 她 |
[14:42] | — she’s not here right now. | 现在不在这 |
[14:44] | She always tells me a story before my nap. | 我午睡前 她总讲一个故事给我听 |
[14:47] | A story? | 讲故事 |
[14:48] | About a nice bull who has to go to the bull fight. | 关于一头好公牛不得不去参加斗牛比赛的故事 |
[14:51] | Ferdinand. Well, he gets to go home. | 斐迪南 他得回家 |
[14:54] | And smell the flowers. | 还要闻花香 |
[14:56] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[14:57] | And he’s very happy, sitting under a big tree. | 他非常开心地坐在一棵大树下 |
[15:01] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[15:02] | Okay, look, I, uh… I have to go, buddy. | 听着 我得走了 伙计 |
[15:07] | We’ll speak very soon, okay? Daddy loves you. | 过会再聊 好吗 爸爸爱你 |
[15:10] | Love you, too. Bye, dad. | 我也爱你 再见 爸爸 |
[15:12] | Bye, son. | 再见 儿子 |
[15:19] | Excuse me. | 失陪一下 |
[15:25] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[15:29] | Haibach’s lawyer is here. | 海尔巴的律师来了 |
[15:31] | Abbott’s gonna try and stall her for as long as he can, | 艾博特会尽可能久地拖住她 |
[15:34] | but we’re probably gonna have to let Haibach go. | 但是我们估计得放海尔巴走 |
[15:37] | We don’t have enough concrete evidence to hold him on. | 我们没有充分的证据继续拘留他 |
[15:45] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[16:01] | Jane, whatever it takes. | 简 不计一切代价 |
[16:04] | Please. I’m begging you. We have to get Grace back. | 我求你了 我们一定得把格蕾丝找回来 |
[16:14] | I should have been contacted | 我的当事人到达你办公室时 |
[16:15] | the moment my client arrived at your offices. | 就应该立刻联系我 |
[16:18] | Well, he came on his own volition. | 他是自愿过来的 |
[16:20] | We simply met him as he asked. | 我们只是应他所求见他 |
[16:22] | Well, I’d like to speak to my client alone. | 我想跟我当事人单独谈谈 |
[16:26] | Look at me. You know me. | 看着我 你了解我 |
[16:27] | You know what I am capable of. | 你知道我能干出什么 |
[16:29] | So if you have done anything to Grace Van Pelt, | 如果你动了格蕾斯·范佩尔哪怕一根汗毛 |
[16:31] | I am gonna make you pay. | 我都会让你付出代价的 |
[16:33] | Excuse me. The law says you can’t just charge in here — | 不好意思 法律规定你不能就这么冲进来… |
[16:35] | Oh, don’t you worry about the law. | 你该担心的不是法律 |
[16:36] | You need to worry about me. | 而是我 |
[16:37] | – Is this man completely insane? – And no matter where you go, | -这人疯了吗 -不管你身在何处 |
[16:39] | I will find you, and I will make you pay. | 我都会找到你 让你付出代价 |
[16:41] | Agent Abbott, in all my years, I have never witnessed — | 艾博特探员 我当律师这么久从没见过 |
[16:44] | – All right, that’s enough, Jane. – Uh, okay. | -够了 简 -好吧 |
[16:46] | See, what you don’t understand about me, Richard, | 你不了解我的一点 理查德 |
[16:48] | is I don’t care. | 我什么都不在乎 |
[16:49] | I’ve got nothing to lose. | 我没什么好失去的 |
[16:50] | I’ve been playing with the house money for years. | 我已经坐吃山空好几年了 |
[16:52] | And if I go to prison for what I do to you, I don’t care. | 若对你下手会让我蹲监狱 我也不在乎 |
[16:54] | Okay, come on. | 好了 |
[16:55] | – If your friend dies, it’s your fault.- That’s enough. | -你朋友要是死了也是你的错 -够了 |
[16:57] | You can’t blame me! | 你不能怪我头上 |
[16:59] | I had nothing to do with it — nothing at all! | 我跟这事没关系 一点关系都没有 |
[17:01] | What in the hell were you doing? | 你刚那是在干什么 |
[17:04] | The unexpected. | 意外一击 |
[17:05] | Yeah, it was that. | 确实如此 |
[17:06] | Well, we want Haibach out of his comfort zone, | 我们要让海尔巴脱离他的舒适区 |
[17:09] | so we push him to make a mistake. | 所以我们得逼他犯错 |
[17:12] | Okay, now, we both know I give you a lot of latitude, | 我们都知道我一向给你很多自由 |
[17:16] | but you just criminally threatened a suspect | 但你刚才当着嫌犯律师的面 摄像头下 |
[17:18] | in front of his lawyer on video. | 非法恐吓了他 |
[17:20] | It’s admissible in court. | 这都会被法庭采纳 |
[17:22] | He came here with a plan, | 他计划好了才来这 |
[17:23] | and we don’t know what that plan is, | 而我们不知道他的计划 |
[17:25] | but he does. | 但他知道 |
[17:26] | So he knows the pattern in advance. | 他先一步掌控了局面 |
[17:29] | We need to break that pattern. | 我们需要打破他的模式 |
[18:27] | Do you have a minute? | 你有时间吗 |
[18:29] | Just waiting for my client. Knock yourself out. | 在等我的当事人 你们就尽力找证据吧 |
[18:33] | We just need a little more time. | 我们只需要再多一点点时间 |
[18:36] | Really? | 是吗 |
[18:38] | My firm is already in the process of getting | 我的事务所已经着手 |
[18:40] | the depositions of the bus’s passengers and the driver. | 收集巴士乘客和司机的证词 |
[18:43] | We’ll have them all by this evening. | 今天晚上就能拿到 |
[18:46] | Richard Haibach’s whereabouts | 你同事被绑架时 |
[18:47] | during the abduction of your associate | 理查德·海尔巴的行踪 |
[18:50] | can be stated with absolute certainty. | 我们是完全可以加以证明的 |
[18:54] | You have no reason to hold my client. | 你没理由继续关押我的当事人 |
[18:56] | Not yet, but the reason is there. | 是还没 但是理由就在那 |
[19:00] | Now, even you have to see that. | 你也能看得出来 |
[19:03] | He took her. We all know that he did. | 他抓走了她 我们都知道是他干的 |
[19:05] | Then prove it. | 那就拿出证据 |
[19:07] | Otherwise, you have to let my client go. | 不然你还是得放了我的当事人 |
[19:09] | That’s the way the law works. | 法律就是这样规定的 |
[19:10] | He’ll kill her if we let him go, | 如果我们放他走 他会杀了她 |
[19:12] | if he hasn’t already. | 要是他还没下手的话 |
[19:13] | Do you realize that? | 你有意识到吗 |
[19:14] | Look, don’t try and make me feel guilty. | 听着 不必试图让我感到内疚 |
[19:17] | I’ve been doing this a long time, | 我干这行也不是一天两天了 |
[19:19] | and my job as a lawyer is to defend my client. | 为当事人辩护是律师的职责所在 |
[19:22] | That’s why people pay me. | 这也是为什么人们花钱雇我 |
[19:24] | So you can give me whatever sob story you want, | 随你怎么给我讲什么悲伤的故事 |
[19:27] | but we both know you’ve got nothing. | 但我们都知道你们手上没证据 |
[19:28] | Whatever happens is on your head. | 出了什么事都算在你头上 |
[19:31] | That is inaccurate, | 这话可不对 |
[19:33] | unprofessional, and disrespectful. | 说得很不专业 相当失礼 |
[19:36] | I’m doing my job. Don’t make me do yours. | 我只是在其位谋其职 别逼我越俎代庖 |
[19:43] | Hello?! | 有人吗 |
[19:47] | Is anybody out here?! | 有人在吗 |
[19:50] | Anybody out here?! | 有人在吗 |
[20:26] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[20:27] | Do you have a phone? I just — well, | 你有手机吗 我只是 |
[20:28] | Look, were you in an accident? | 你是出了什么意外吗 |
[20:29] | I-I just need a phone. Please, do you have a phone? | 我只需要个手机 拜托 你有手机吗 |
[20:31] | Okay, okay, okay. Okay, here. Here it is. | 好好好 给你 |
[20:33] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[20:37] | – Is there coverage? – I don’t know. | -这里有信号吗 -我不知道 |
[20:38] | It’s kind of spotty out here. | 这里信号时好时坏 |
[20:39] | Y-you’re half-frozen. Where’s you car? | 你都快冻僵了 你的车在哪 |
[20:41] | Where’s the police station? | 警察局在哪 |
[20:43] | Uh, Taos, I guess. | 在陶斯吧 我想 |
[20:44] | That’s, um, 45 minutes north of here. | 往北走四十五分钟吧 |
[20:46] | Or there’s a ranger station about a half an hour south. | 或者往南走半个小时有个骑警站 |
[20:48] | Where’s the nearest phone? | 最近的电话在哪 |
[20:50] | Well, my cabin, I guess. | 我的小屋吧 |
[20:51] | Okay, okay. I need you to take me there. | 好的 我需要你带我去那 |
[20:53] | Can you take me there? It’s important. | 你能带我去那吗 这很重要 |
[20:54] | – Just take me there right now. – Yeah, yeah. All right. | -马上带我去那 -好的 好的 |
[20:55] | Get in, get in, get in. | 上车吧 上车 |
[20:57] | Okay. | 好的 |
[20:59] | Oh, you must be frozen. | 你一定冻坏了吧 |
[21:01] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[21:07] | I’ve looked into Haibach’s known associates. It’s a short list. | 我查了海尔巴的已知联系人 没几个人 |
[21:10] | He was a loner at work and in his private life. | 他在工作生活上都独来独往 |
[21:12] | He’s got an older sister named Hazel | 他有个姐姐叫哈泽尔 |
[21:14] | that I haven’t been able to contact. | 我还联系不上 |
[21:16] | I sent local P.D. to check her address. | 我派当地警方去查她地址了 |
[21:17] | Should be hearing soon. | 应该很快就会有答复 |
[21:18] | Dubin knows we don’t have enough to charge Haibach. | 杜宾知道我们证据不足无法起诉海尔巴 |
[21:21] | We have to let him walk. | 我们得放他走 |
[21:25] | I’ll tell Rigsby. | 我去告诉瑞斯比 |
[21:26] | Keep him together, okay? | 让他冷静点 好吗 |
[21:31] | You think if I talk to this lawyer woman to woman, | 你觉得如果我以女性身份感化她 |
[21:33] | it would have any effect? | 会有作用吗 |
[21:35] | Don’t waste your time. | 别浪费时间了 |
[21:45] | Okay, here we are. Home sweet home. | 好了 我们到了 温馨的家 |
[21:49] | Come on, darling, let’s get you inside. | 来吧 宝贝 我带你进去 |
[21:51] | – Get you something warm. – Okay. Thanks. | -给你暖暖 -好 谢谢 |
[22:05] | Okay, now, mind those steps, ’cause those are slippery. | 小心台阶 很滑 |
[22:14] | Hey, shut the door behind you. Don’t let the heat out. | 把门关上 别把热气放跑了 |
[22:16] | Phone’s in the bedroom. I’ll go get it. | 电话就在卧室 我去拿 |
[22:21] | No electricity, huh? | 这里没有电吗 |
[22:22] | Oh, lord. Bless your heart. No. | 上帝保佑你 没有 |
[22:24] | The poles don’t come out this far. | 电线杆装不到这么偏远的地方 |
[22:26] | Then how do you have a phone? | 那你怎么会有电话 |
[22:28] | I don’t. | 我没有 |
[22:30] | I lied. | 我骗你的 |
[22:51] | Okay, kids, time’s up. | 好了 孩子们 时间到了 |
[22:53] | Put your pencils down. | 把笔放下 |
[22:55] | We’re processing your client right now. | 我们正在处理你的当事人 |
[22:57] | I’ll tell my car to pull around. | 我去叫司机把车开过来 |
[23:04] | Okay, that’s right. Pull it tight. | 没错 就这样 拉紧 |
[23:08] | Use you teeth. | 用牙齿 |
[23:15] | Okay. | 好 |
[23:16] | So you just stay here, and you don’t cause trouble. | 你留在这儿 别惹什么麻烦 |
[23:18] | Richard’s gonna know what to do with you when he gets here. | 等理查德来了 他知道怎么处理你 |
[23:21] | Please, do you have anything hot to drink? | 求你了 能给我喝点热的东西吗 |
[23:27] | I got some coffee I can heat up. | 我可以热点咖啡 |
[23:29] | That’d be great. Thanks. | 那太好了 谢谢 |
[23:31] | And no tricks. | 别耍花招 |
[23:33] | No tricks. | 不会 |
[23:44] | My name’s Grace, by the way. | 顺便说一句 我叫格蕾斯 |
[23:46] | Don’t you try and make friends, ’cause I’m not stupid. | 别试着跟我交朋友 我可不傻 |
[23:49] | Okay. Sorry. | 好吧 抱歉 |
[24:00] | Richard’s your brother, isn’t he? | 理查德是你兄弟 是吗 |
[24:07] | It was just the two of you, wasn’t it? | 就你们两个吗 |
[24:09] | No other sisters or brothers? | 没别的兄弟姐妹 |
[24:11] | Yep. | 对 |
[24:15] | You’re older? | 你比他大 |
[24:16] | Mm-hmm. Three years. | 嗯 大三岁 |
[24:23] | Something happened when you were kids, didn’t it? | 你们小时候发生过一些事 对吗 |
[24:27] | Something bad. | 一些很糟糕的事 |
[24:31] | Richard had it so hard growing up. | 理查德成长得很痛苦 |
[24:36] | You people didn’t understand that. | 你们这些人不会懂的 |
[24:39] | It wasn’t his fault. | 那不是他的错 |
[24:41] | What was so hard? | 为什么痛苦 |
[24:44] | Our mother run away, | 我们的母亲跑了 |
[24:47] | left us both with a drunk. | 把我们留给了一个酒鬼 |
[24:49] | And he did things to Richard. | 他对理查德动手 |
[24:54] | Things he shouldn’t have. | 做了他不该做的事 |
[24:59] | Wasn’t his fault. | 那不是他的错 |
[25:02] | I didn’t protect him. | 我没有保护好他 |
[25:05] | His big sister… didn’t protect him. | 他的姐姐 没有保护好他 |
[25:09] | You were just a little girl. It’s not your fault. | 你那时只是个小女孩 那不是你的错 |
[25:11] | Don’t you pretend sympathy. | 别假惺惺装同情 |
[25:14] | You people are bad as my father — | 你们对他的所作所为 |
[25:16] | what you did to Richard. | 和我父亲一样恶劣 |
[25:18] | He wasn’t hurting nobody, but you pushed and you pushed. | 他没伤害任何人 可你们却步步紧逼 |
[25:22] | And now, Miss Cutie Pie, it is you who’s gonna be hurt. | 现在 可爱的小姐 受伤的会是你 |
[25:25] | ’cause that’s only fair. | 这样才公平 |
[25:33] | The next step will be taking the FBI to court. | 下一步我们就和联调局法庭上见 |
[25:36] | We have grounds for a strong suit. | 我们胜诉的几率非常大 |
[25:40] | Will they all lose their jobs? | 他们会丢掉工作吗 |
[25:42] | Well, sure, but there’s potential | 当然 我们还有可能 |
[25:44] | for a large settlement, as well — | 拿到一大笔和解赔偿金 |
[25:46] | eight-figures large. | 八位数那么多 |
[25:48] | I don’t care about money. | 我不在乎钱 |
[25:50] | I just want to make sure Patrick Jane suffers. | 我只想确定派翠克·简会付出代价 |
[25:52] | I want him to suffer a lot. | 我要让他付出惨痛的代价 |
[25:58] | Hey, y-you missed the on-ramp. | 你错过那个入口匝道了 |
[25:59] | T-this is the wrong way. | 你开错了 |
[26:02] | N-no, you don’t have to stop. | 不 不用停 |
[26:03] | You can just take the next right. | 下个路口右转就行了 |
[26:13] | Hello, again. | 又见面了 |
[26:14] | Haibach, Counselor. | 海尔巴 律师 |
[26:25] | Jane and Rigsby are missing. | 简和瑞斯比不见了 |
[26:29] | We found Dubin’s livery driver | 我们发现杜宾的租车司机 |
[26:31] | locked up in a downstairs closet. | 被锁在了楼下的衣帽间里 |
[26:33] | Sir, honestly, I didn’t know anything about this. | 长官 真的 我对此毫不知情 |
[26:36] | We had nothing to do with it. | 我们与此无关 |
[26:38] | But we would have, if they asked. | 可如果他们开口 我们绝不会袖手旁观 |
[26:40] | Now, I’m sure you find that brave and noble, | 我知道你们觉得这么做勇敢又高尚 |
[26:43] | but it’s not. | 但其实不是 |
[26:45] | You’re federal agents, and I expect you to behave as such. | 你们是联邦探员 我希望你们以身作则 |
[26:48] | Otherwise, I have no use for you. | 否则我留你们何用 |
[26:52] | Now get out of my office. | 都出去吧 |
[27:01] | Fischer. | 费舍尔 |
[27:04] | Find them. Right now. | 去找到他们 现在就去 |
[27:16] | Get out. | 下车 |
[27:16] | Oh, you people are insane. | 你们真是疯了 |
[27:18] | You’re never gonna get away with this. | 这事不会就这么算了的 |
[27:19] | Listen, he took my wife. | 听着 他带走了我妻子 |
[27:21] | Whatever he gets, he deserves. | 无论我怎么对他 他都罪有应得 |
[27:22] | Now go. | 你走吧 |
[27:25] | Uh, Counselor. | 律师 |
[27:29] | Here. | 这个给你 |
[27:30] | You should probably think about your choice of clients | 在你走回奥斯汀的路上 |
[27:32] | on your little walk back to Austin. | 你该好好想想怎么选择当事人 |
[27:40] | Looks good. | 戴着样子不错 |
[28:02] | I’m a mother, you know. | 我是个母亲 |
[28:04] | I have a baby girl. Her name’s Maddy. | 我有个女儿 她叫玛蒂 |
[28:08] | Cut it out. I don’t want to hear about it. | 够了 我不想听 |
[28:11] | We named her after my grandmother. | 是以我祖母的名字命名的 |
[28:13] | Her name’s really Madeleine, | 其实她真正的名字是玛德琳 |
[28:14] | but she looks more like a Maddy, you know? | 不过她看起来更适合叫玛蒂 |
[28:19] | She shouldn’t have to grow up without a mother, should she? | 她不该没有妈妈陪着长大 不是吗 |
[28:23] | You just don’t get it, do you? | 你就是不明白 对吧 |
[28:24] | This isn’t about you. This is about me and Richard. | 这根本与你无关 是我和理查德的事 |
[28:27] | Everybody has looked down on us. It’s like we were nothing. | 所有人都看不起我们 将我们视如敝履 |
[28:30] | But now they’ll see. | 但很快他们就会看到 |
[28:32] | Hazel and Richard are gonna get the attention they deserve. | 哈泽尔和理查德会得到应有的关注 |
[28:41] | Wait a minute. | 等一下 |
[28:43] | What were you just doing? | 你刚才在干什么 |
[28:46] | Put your hands up. | 把手举起来 |
[28:48] | Put ’em up! | 举起来 |
[28:50] | Oh, you little bitch! | 你这个贱人 |
[28:53] | You were, oh, just making all nice. | 你装出一副友好的样子 |
[28:56] | And the whole time, | 但其实只是在 |
[28:58] | you’re just lying, lying, lying to me. | 不停不停不停地骗我 |
[29:00] | Aah! Hazel, that’s too tight. You’re hurting me. | 哈泽尔 太紧了 你弄疼我了 |
[29:02] | Well, that’s what you deserve, isn’t it, you big liar?! | 你活该 不是吗 撒谎精 |
[29:05] | And you know what — when Richard gets here, | 而且我告诉你 理查德来了之后 |
[29:07] | I’m gonna tell him all about this, | 我会把这一切都告诉他 |
[29:09] | and he’s gonna be so mad. | 他一定会很生气的 |
[29:11] | You know what? | 知道吗 |
[29:12] | I don’t want to hear any more of your words! | 我再也不想听你说一个字 |
[29:26] | Where is she?! Where’s my wife? | 她在哪儿 我妻子在哪里 |
[29:27] | You’re wasting your time. | 你是在浪费时间 |
[29:30] | Where is she?! | 她在哪 |
[29:32] | I won’t tell you where she is. | 我是不会告诉你她在哪儿的 |
[29:35] | You can kill me. It won’t make a difference. | 你就算杀了我也无济于事 |
[29:40] | I’m gonna die! I’m gonna die! | 我会死的 我要死了 |
[29:41] | Does that change anything? | 现在你还说不说 |
[29:43] | N-no! Stop! Stop! | 不要 停下 停下 |
[30:00] | Answer me. Where is she? | 回答我 她在哪 |
[30:02] | Rigsby. | 瑞斯比 |
[30:04] | Where’s my wife?! | 我妻子在哪里 |
[30:05] | Whoa, Rigsby! Calm down, calm down. Just count to 10. | 瑞斯比 冷静点 冷静点 数到十 |
[30:08] | – Just count to 10. Count to 10. – Where’s my wife? | -数到十 数到十 -我妻子在哪里 |
[30:12] | No, we don’t want to kill him. | 我们并不想置他于死地 |
[30:13] | We just want to make him talk. I have a plan. | 我们只是想让他开口交待 我有个计划 |
[30:15] | This isn’t about one of your plans. | 这跟你的那些计划是两码事 |
[30:17] | See, you need to just stop and just talk to me, okay? | 你得马上停手然后跟我谈谈 好吗 |
[30:20] | Talk to me, Rigsby. | 跟我谈谈 瑞斯比 |
[30:22] | There’s another way. | 还是有其他的办法的 |
[30:23] | I’m gonna make him talk. | 我要让他开口交待 |
[30:26] | No, Rigsby. | 不要 瑞斯比 |
[30:28] | No! No, Rigsby. | 不 不要 瑞斯比 |
[30:29] | You don’t want to do this. | 你不会想要这样做的 |
[30:34] | I got no time to play games here. | 我没时间跟他耍花招 |
[30:35] | I want answers! | 我要答案 |
[30:39] | Answer me! Where’s my wife?! | 回答我 我妻子在哪里 |
[30:43] | Last chance! | 最后一次机会 |
[30:46] | Okay, you need to let me handle this. | 好了 你得让我来处理这件事 |
[30:48] | No, there’s no time. I have to find Grace. | 不行 没时间了 我要找到格蕾丝 |
[30:51] | You’re gonna set fire to the only person | 你要烧死唯一一个知道 |
[30:53] | that can tell us where she is. | 她下落的人 |
[30:54] | W-what is the point of that? | 这样做有什么意义 |
[30:56] | What is that gonna prove? | 这能证明什么 |
[30:57] | Drop something? | 掉什么东西了吗 |
[31:01] | – No, don’t. – Drop the flare. | -不要 -放下燃烧棒 |
[31:02] | Get rid of the flare! | 把燃烧棒扔到一边 |
[31:03] | Okay, okay. | 知道了 好了 |
[31:04] | Give me your coat. | 把大衣给我 |
[31:07] | Put the vest in the trunk. | 把防弹衣放到后备厢里 |
[31:09] | You, Jane, you’re gonna drive. | 简 你来开车 |
[31:13] | Let’s go. | 快点 |
[31:15] | Easy. | 别轻举妄动 |
[31:17] | Man was curious about his wife. | 好奇自己妻子下落的男人 |
[31:20] | I’m gonna satisfy that curiosity. | 我就来满足你的好奇心 |
[31:21] | Get in. | 上车 |
[31:36] | They found Dubin on old highway 29. | 他们在29号旧公路上找到了杜宾 |
[31:39] | Maybe they’re headed for Hill Country. | 也许他们要去希尔县 |
[31:40] | Haibach could have a place out there. | 海尔巴有可能在那里有房子 |
[31:41] | Yeah, I don’t think so. | 我不这么认为 |
[31:43] | I’ve had agents searching every inch of the state. | 我已经让探员们把整个州翻得底朝天了 |
[31:45] | I think they’re out of Texas. | 我觉得他们已经开出德州了 |
[31:47] | I have an idea. | 我有个想法 |
[31:49] | Maybe. New Mexico. | 也许他们去了新墨西哥州 |
[31:51] | Up in the Sangre de Cristo Mountains. | 在基督圣血山脉那边 |
[31:53] | Why do you think that? | 你为什么这样想 |
[31:54] | Well, I thought I’d try coming from a different angle, you know? | 我觉得我应该试着从全新的角度看这件事 |
[31:57] | ’cause everyone kept saying | 因为每个人都在不停地说 |
[31:58] | How Haibach was being so careful and stuff. | 海尔巴是多么的谨慎小心 |
[32:00] | So first I looked into where Haibach was born and grew up. | 所以我首先调查了海尔巴是在哪里出生长大的 |
[32:02] | Oh, let me guess — New Mexico? | 让我猜猜 新墨西哥州 |
[32:04] | No, but he had grandparents there, | 不是 但他的祖父母住在那里 |
[32:05] | spent time there as a child. | 他童年时期是在那里度过的 |
[32:07] | He liked it, returned whenever he could. | 他很喜欢那里 有时间就会回去 |
[32:09] | In fact, he wrote his thesis in college | 事实上 他在大学里在写了 |
[32:12] | on the pueblo people culture, | 关于普韦布洛人文化的论文 |
[32:13] | which is centered in New Mexico. | 而新墨西哥州就是主要聚居地 |
[32:15] | He — he didn’t actually do too well on the paper, actually — | 事实上他写得不太好 |
[32:17] | We don’t need to know that. | 我们不需要知道这点 |
[32:19] | Oh, okay. Right. | 那好吧 |
[32:21] | So — so then I started looking into his shopping profile, | 所以然后我开始调查他的购物概况 |
[32:23] | focusing on travel, books, | 主要是购买旅游用品 书籍 |
[32:26] | camping gear, stuff like that. | 露营用具之类的东西 |
[32:27] | And there were purchases designed for cold and snow. | 甚至还购买了抵御寒冷和大雪的用品 |
[32:30] | But he lives in Colorado. That’s cold and snowy. | 但他住在科罗拉多 那里就是冰天雪地 |
[32:32] | Right, but he also bought travel books | 没错 但他还买过关于 |
[32:34] | for Taos and Albuquerque, | 陶斯和阿尔伯克基的旅行书籍 |
[32:35] | Both in New Mexico. | 两个地方都在新墨西哥州里 |
[32:36] | Okay, you may be onto something. | 好吧 你有可能查到点子上了 |
[32:38] | – We’ll look into it. – Wait. That’s not all. | -我们去查证一下 -等等 还没说完 |
[32:39] | On a hunch, I called the new tenant | 凭着直觉 我打给刚搬进 |
[32:41] | who moved into Hazel Haibach’s apartment. | 哈泽尔·海尔巴公寓的住客 |
[32:43] | I asked her if she’d forgotten anything, needed it mailed. | 我问她是不是落下什么东西 需要邮寄过去 |
[32:45] | Turned out she did. | 结果她还真落下东西了 |
[32:46] | The address she gave was a P.O. Box in Santa Fe. | 给我的地址是一个在圣达菲的邮政信箱 |
[32:49] | – New Mexico. – At the foot of the Sangre de Cristo Mountains. | -新墨西哥州 -在基督圣血山脉的山脚下 |
[32:51] | – Yeah. – Great. | -是的 -很好 |
[32:52] | Get the satellites looking in the area. | 让卫星监控那个区域 |
[32:54] | I’ll put in a request to get a drone up. | 我去申请派出一架无人飞机 |
[32:56] | If they are out there, I think we can find them. | 如果他们就在那里 我想我们能找到他们 |
[33:04] | She got away. That’s my girl. | 她逃走了 这才是我的好姑娘 |
[33:09] | That’s all right. Bet I can find her. | 没关系 我肯定还能再找到她 |
[33:12] | Get back out to the car. | 回到车上去 |
[33:51] | Richard’s coming. | 理查德要来了 |
[33:53] | Hey, do you think it was by chance | 你觉得我是碰巧 |
[33:54] | that I picked you up? | 让你搭车的吗 |
[33:55] | That told me when you escaped. | 你一逃跑 这个就响了 |
[33:59] | I was coming for you, stupid. | 我就是冲着你去的 笨蛋 |
[34:04] | We think we may have found the place | 我们认为我们或许已经找到 |
[34:05] | that Grace Van Pelt is being held. | 格蕾斯·范佩尔被关的地方了 |
[34:07] | It’s a seasonal cabin up near the edge of the tree line. | 是一个在林木线边上的季节性租用小屋 |
[34:10] | You have evidence of occupation? Firm evidence? | 你有那里住了人的证据吗 确凿的证据 |
[34:13] | Smoke coming out of the chimney, going back six weeks. | 过去六个星期烟囱里都有冒烟 |
[34:16] | Same time Hazel Haibach left Sacramento. | 和哈泽尔·海尔巴离开萨克拉门托的时间符合 |
[34:18] | And there’s a gray S.U.V. parked next to the building. | 而且还有一辆灰色的越野车停在旁边 |
[34:20] | It all matches up. | 一切线索都吻合起来了 |
[34:21] | This must be the place. | 一定就是这个地方了 |
[34:24] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[34:26] | I’ll call the chopper. We’ll be there in an hour. | 我把直升机叫来 我们一小时后到那里 |
[34:42] | Pull over and stop. | 靠边停 |
[34:50] | We’re here. Get out. | 到地方了 下车 |
[34:53] | That’s where Grace is? | 格蕾丝就在这里吗 |
[34:56] | Get out and see. | 下车亲自看看吧 |
[34:57] | And your sister, Hazel, right? She’s there, too? | 还有你的姐姐哈泽尔 对吧 她也在这儿 |
[35:00] | What? | 什么 |
[35:01] | Well, you didn’t think we knew? | 你觉得我们不知道吗 |
[35:03] | Do we look that stupid to you? | 在你眼里我们就这么笨吗 |
[35:05] | Shut up and get out of the car. | 闭嘴 下车 |
[35:09] | No. | 不 |
[35:12] | Out of the car now. | 下车 立刻 |
[35:18] | Think you’re a big man, do you? | 觉得自己很了不起 对吧 |
[35:20] | You really think I’d let you get away with what you’ve done? | 你觉得我真的能让你逃脱你的罪行吗 |
[35:25] | I will shoot you if you don’t do what I say, | 你要是不按我说的做 我就会开枪 |
[35:26] | Believe me. | 我说到做到 |
[35:28] | Go ahead. | 那就开枪吧 |
[35:30] | I don’t think you have it in you. | 我认为你根本没那个胆 |
[35:41] | Now who looks stupid? | 现在看起来谁是笨蛋了 |
[35:43] | The bullet Rigsby fired next to you was the only one in the gun. | 瑞斯比在你身边打出的那发是枪内唯一的子弹 |
[35:46] | Not a particularly strong trick, but it got the job done. | 并不是个特厉害的把戏 但挺有效果 |
[35:50] | What you’re gonna do now is get your sister | 你现在要做的就是让你的姐姐 |
[35:52] | to come out of the house and put her hands on her head. | 从屋里出来 双手抱头 |
[35:59] | Come on. Get out. | 快 下车 |
[36:11] | Come on. Let’s go. | 快 走 |
[36:15] | Call out to your sister | 喊你姐姐 |
[36:16] | and tell her to let Grace go and come out here. | 叫她放了格蕾斯 然后从屋子里出来 |
[36:21] | Hazel? | 哈泽尔 |
[36:22] | Hazel! | 哈泽尔 |
[36:23] | The police have me. | 我被警察抓了 |
[36:24] | They say you have to let the girl go and come out. | 他们叫你把那女的放了 从屋子里出来 |
[36:28] | Everything’s gonna be fine, Hazel, | 保证没事 哈泽尔 |
[36:30] | exactly as your brother says. | 照你弟弟说的做 |
[36:32] | No, now you shut up. | 别出声 闭嘴 |
[36:33] | No, shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[36:50] | Call out to her again. | 再喊她 |
[36:52] | Hazel? | 哈泽尔 |
[36:56] | I don’t know where she is. | 我不知道她在哪儿 |
[36:59] | Maybe she went out. | 可能出去了 |
[37:00] | Her S.U.V.’s right there. | 她的车在那儿呢 |
[37:02] | Hazel! | 哈泽尔 |
[37:05] | I don’t know where she is. I don’t know. | 我不知道她在哪儿 真不知道 |
[37:09] | – That’s Grace. – Rigsby. | -是格蕾斯的声音 -瑞斯比 冷静 |
[37:11] | – But, Jane, it’s Grace. – J-just don’t panic. | -可那是格蕾斯 简 -别慌 |
[37:14] | You go. | 你给我走 |
[37:16] | Be careful. | 小心 |
[37:48] | Stay there. | 站那儿别动 |
[37:50] | Grace. It’s okay. | 格蕾斯 没事了 |
[37:52] | Everything’s gonna be okay. | 不会有事的 |
[37:53] | I’m gonna get you out of here. | 我会把你救出去的 |
[37:55] | Where is she? | 她在哪儿 |
[37:58] | Behind you! | 在你后面 |
[38:00] | Nice shot, Hazel! | 打得好 哈泽尔 |
[38:03] | Don’t move. | 别动 |
[38:05] | It’s gonna be all right. I promise. | 不会有事的 我保证 |
[38:07] | – Wayne! – This isn’t a trick gun, is it? | -韦恩 -这把枪是真的了吧 |
[38:09] | – No! – If I shoot this one, | -不要 -我要是开这把枪 |
[38:11] | a real bullet will come out, won’t it? | 就真有子弹会飞出来 对吧 |
[38:15] | Wayne! | 韦恩 |
[38:16] | No. No. | 不要 不要 |
[38:18] | No! No, Wayne! | 不要 不要 韦恩 |
[38:23] | – Wayne? – Well… | -韦恩 -好了 |
[38:24] | there was at least one. | 枪里至少有一颗子弹 |
[38:27] | Let’s go have some fun. Untie her and bring her along. | 我们来找点乐子 把她解开 带她一起走 |
[38:45] | Go on. | 继续走 |
[38:48] | Go left. | 左转 |
[38:54] | Left again. | 再左转 |
[38:56] | Why so quiet, Mr. Smarty? | 怎么不出声了 自作聪明的家伙 |
[38:58] | Cat got your tongue? | 舌头被猫叼走了吗 |
[39:01] | You always have an answer for everything, usually, don’t you? | 你平时不是什么都懂吗 |
[39:05] | Go on. Go ahead. Kneel down. | 快 往前走 跪下 |
[39:09] | Right here. Go ahead. | 跪那儿 快 |
[39:18] | I thought we could play a little game. | 我们来玩个小游戏吧 |
[39:21] | Like a quiz show. | 智力问答怎么样 |
[39:24] | I’d ask questions… | 我提问题 |
[39:27] | …and you get to keep a finger for every right answer. | 你答错一个 就砍掉一根手指 |
[39:29] | – I’d rather not. – Okay, first question — | -别这样 -好 第一个问题 |
[39:32] | Who’s smarter now? | 到底谁比较聪明 |
[39:34] | – I don’t want to. – You or me? | -我不想玩 -你还是我 |
[39:35] | I don’t — I don’t want to. | 我不想回答 |
[39:37] | No answer? Okay. | 没答案 好吧 |
[39:42] | Wayne! | 韦恩 |
[39:47] | Wayne. Oh, god, Wayne. | 韦恩 天呐 韦恩 |
[40:16] | – We need to get to a hospital. – Yeah. | -我们得去医院 -是啊 |
[40:21] | And then Haibach shot you a second time? | 然后海尔巴又冲你开了一枪 |
[40:23] | Yeah. That one hurt. | 对 那一枪真痛 |
[40:25] | But you got back up, disarmed the sister, | 不过你还是站了起来 制服了海尔巴的姐姐 |
[40:27] | and stopped haibach. | 还阻止了海尔巴 |
[40:29] | Nice work, Wayne. | 好样的 韦恩 |
[40:30] | He said he was gonna save me, and he did. | 他说过会救我 他做到了 |
[40:33] | You do realize you got shot with your own gun. | 你知道你是被自己的枪打伤的吧 |
[40:34] | Oh, please, Cho, no jokes. It hurts when I laugh. | 求你了 周 别开玩笑 我一笑就疼 |
[40:37] | No, I’m just saying, | 不是开玩笑 我就那么一说 |
[40:38] | if you tell that story in the future, | 你以后要是想讲你的英勇事迹 |
[40:39] | you might want to leave that part out. | 最好把那段跳过 |
[40:40] | Seriously, I’m gonna split a stitch. | 真的 伤口要崩开了 |
[40:44] | We should go, let you get some rest. | 我们得走了 你好好休息 |
[40:47] | I don’t know what we would have done if we’d lost you. | 你要是不在了 我们真不知道该怎么办 |
[40:50] | I knew you guys would come. | 我知道你们会来救我的 |
[40:52] | Bye. | 再见 |
[40:58] | You two take very good care of each other. | 你们俩好好照顾彼此 |
[41:05] | Didn’t mean to interrupt. | 不好意思打扰了 |
[41:06] | Oh, we were, uh… just leaving. | 我们正打算走 |
[41:10] | Bye. | 再见 |
[41:15] | I wanted to come by and see how you’re doing. | 我过来看看你们怎么样了 |
[41:17] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[41:19] | And to let you know that you impressed the hell out of us. | 你真是让我们刮目相看 |
[41:22] | Not too many people can do what you did. | 没几个人能有你这样的英勇表现 |
[41:24] | Thank you. Really. | 谢谢 真的 |
[41:27] | We’re just glad that you’re both okay. | 很高兴你们俩都没事 |
[41:29] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[41:32] | Yeah. | 对 |
[41:34] | And if you two ever think about | 你们俩要是想 |
[41:36] | getting back to our side of the business, | 回来干这行的话 |
[41:39] | give me a call. | 给我来个电话 |
[41:40] | I don’t think so. | 还是不了 |
[41:43] | Civilian life, here we come. | 我们解甲归田了 |
[41:46] | Well, that’s too bad. | 太可惜了 |
[41:48] | Anyhow, the offer’s still open. | 不过大门依然敞开 |
[41:50] | – Thank you. – Thank you. | -谢谢 -谢谢 |
[41:51] | Take care. | 保重 |
[41:52] | Bye. | 再见 |
[41:54] | Okay. I’m gonna head out, too. | 好了 我也走了 |
[41:57] | Oh, don’t go yet, buddy. Got lunch coming up. | 先别走 伙计 午饭快来了 |
[42:00] | I can get you your own. | 我可以给你叫一份 |
[42:02] | Hospital lunch? | 吃病号饭 |
[42:03] | It’s really not that bad. They got cherry cobbler. | 其实不算难吃 他们提供樱桃酥饼呢 |
[42:12] | I was really angry at you for doing what you did, | 我一开始真的很气你干的那些事 |
[42:14] | but then I thought better of it. | 不过后来我想了想好的一面 |
[42:15] | It was a stupid idea, but, hey, it worked. | 主意虽然蠢了点 不过奏效了 |
[42:18] | Whoa. Stupid? Not necessarily stupid. | 蠢吗 不算蠢吧 |
[42:20] | Simple. Not stupid. | 简单而已 不是愚蠢 |
[42:22] | But I am still angry at you | 不过我还是很生气 |
[42:23] | for not telling me what you were gonna do. | 你没把你们的计划告诉我 |
[42:24] | I thought you’d gone nuts. | 我还以为你疯了呢 |
[42:25] | Oh, come on, | 拜托 |
[42:26] | please, it’s not like I haven’t abducted people before. | 我以前又不是没挟持过别人 |
[42:28] | It’s not funny. I was really scared. | 一点都不好笑 我当时真是吓死了 |
[42:31] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[42:32] | No, you’re not. | 你根本没歉意 |
[42:33] | I can tell when you’re not being sincere now. | 你是不是虚情假意我现在已经能看出来了 |
[42:35] | Well, clearly, you can’t, because I am sorry. | 你明显看不出来 因为我真的很抱歉 |
[42:37] | I can tell just by looking at you, okay? | 我一看你就知道了 懂吗 |
[42:40] | But you can’t see what I’m feeling. | 可你根本看不出我的感情 |