时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:10] | Now, this is beautiful, no? | 很美 不是吗 |
[00:12] | Camille Pissarro, Dean of the impressionists. | 卡米耶·毕沙罗 印象派画家的导师 |
[00:16] | Notice how he’s abandoned precision | 注意他是如何摒弃拘泥于细节 |
[00:17] | in favor of expression, how alive it all is. | 而注重于表现力 使整个画面灵动起来 |
[00:28] | What about this? | 这幅如何 |
[00:30] | Well, that, I’m afraid, is not for sale. | 这幅画我恐怕不能卖 |
[00:32] | It’s entirely too valuable. Right, Sylvia? | 太宝贵了 对吗 西尔维娅 |
[00:36] | Watch out! | 小心 |
[00:45] | Go, go! | 上 |
[00:48] | Back! Up against the desk! | 退后 靠到桌子那边去 |
[00:49] | – What are you doing?! – I said move! | -你们要干什么 -我说了给我让开 |
[00:50] | 60 seconds! | 六十秒 |
[00:52] | – Pick it up! Let’s go! – Let’s go! | -拿好 快走 -走 |
[00:54] | – Stay back, Sylvia. – Come on! Clock is running! | -退后 西尔维娅 -快 没时间了 |
[00:56] | Come on! Move! Go, go, go! | 快 快走 走走走 |
[00:58] | Take it! | 拿好 |
[01:00] | Go! Come on! Pick up your feet! | 快 动作快点 |
[01:03] | No, no, no, don’t you touch that! | 不 不行 不准动那个 |
[01:04] | – Don’t be stupid. – Clock is running! | -别干蠢事 -没时间了 |
[01:06] | I’m telling you, that’s worth nothing to you. | 这画对你来说毫无价值 |
[01:08] | – Take it. – John, no. John, don’t! | -拿走 -约翰 不 约翰 不要 |
[01:16] | We’re good! Let’s go! Let’s go! Let’s go! | 完事儿了 走走 快走 |
[01:21] | Somebody help me! | 来人哪 救命 |
[01:23] | Go, go, go! | 走走走 |
[01:54] | W-what’s all this? | 这是怎么一回事 |
[01:57] | Oh, well, that’s the art squad. | 他们是反艺术犯罪调查组的 |
[01:59] | They deal with stolen art and stuff like that. | 负责侦破盗窃艺术品之类的案子 |
[02:01] | Yeah, their offices on the sixth floor are being remodeled, | 他们六楼的办公室在重装修 |
[02:04] | so I told them to set up in the conference room for the time being. | 我就叫他们暂时到会议室来办公 |
[02:11] | Mrs. Hennigan, why was your husband | 亨尼根夫人 这幅画有何特别之处 |
[02:13] | trying to save this painting in particular? | 让你的丈夫拼了命要抢救它 |
[02:16] | That’s me. | 画上的女人是我 |
[02:18] | John painted it years ago, when we first met. | 多年前我们初遇时 约翰画的 |
[02:22] | We fell in love as he was painting it. | 他画的时候 我们相爱了 |
[02:26] | It’s not worth any money, but it was worth a lot to us. | 那画一点都不值钱 但对我们来说意义重大 |
[02:32] | To me. | 它对我很重要 |
[02:34] | We’ll do our best to get it back for you. | 我们会尽力帮你找回这幅画的 |
[02:36] | This gang that did this, uh — | 劫走画的那帮歹徒 |
[02:38] | We’ve been chasing them for quite a while now. | 我们已经追捕他们很长时间了 |
[02:41] | They’re really good at what they do. | 他们是个中老手 |
[02:45] | I can’t believe he’s gone. | 不敢相信他就这么离我而去了 |
[02:47] | Well, he’s not gone. | 他并没有死 |
[02:50] | He’s alive as long as you’re alive to remember him. | 只要你还记着他 他就永远活着 |
[02:52] | He lives in you. | 活在你心里 |
[02:57] | It’s a clich? I know. But it’s true. | 这样安慰人太老套了对吧 但这是真的 |
[03:02] | I’m Special Agent Marcus Pike. This is Agent Searls. | 我是特别探员马库斯·派克 这位是瑟尔斯探员 |
[03:04] | You’re Patrick Jane, right? Abbott’s guy. | 你是派翠克·简对吗 艾伯特手下的 |
[03:08] | Well, he’s my guy. | 艾伯特是我的手下 |
[03:10] | Thanks for, uh, sharing your floor with us. | 多谢让我们共用你们的办公区 |
[03:12] | You people need some help, huh? | 你们需要点帮助 对吧 |
[03:14] | What makes you say that? | 何出此言 |
[03:15] | His shoulders. | 看他肩膀 |
[03:17] | Hey, now, uh — | 呃 我说… |
[03:18] | Hey, now, I’m just saying, | 我就是这么一说 |
[03:19] | if you need some help, I could help you. | 如果你们需要人帮忙 我可以帮你们 |
[03:20] | I mean, murder is my business. | 破谋杀案本来就是我的活儿 |
[03:22] | Sure. | 好 |
[03:25] | I’ve heard good things about you. | 我听过你的优秀事迹 |
[03:26] | We’d be happy to have your input. | 你能加入的话就太好了 |
[03:27] | These guys, they’re — | 这些人 他们 |
[03:29] | They’re really good, | 他们是高手 |
[03:30] | And our cases don’t usually lead to homicide. | 而且我们的案子一般很少牵涉到谋杀 |
[03:34] | But you are going to catch them, aren’t you? | 但你们会抓住他们的 对吗 |
[03:39] | I hate to sound immodest, ma’am, but, uh, I rarely fail. | 我不想让你觉得我很自大 夫人 但是我几乎从不失败 |
[03:43] | Patrick. | 派翠克 |
[03:46] | Sylvia. | 西尔维娅 |
[03:47] | Welcome to the fishbowl. | 欢迎来到透明的”鱼缸” |
[03:48] | You volunteered us to handle the case? | 你自告奋勇要我们接了这个案子 |
[03:50] | I decide what cases we take next. | 接什么案子是我来决定的 |
[03:53] | Well, I was just being neighborly, | 我只是想表示下友好 |
[03:54] | and the art squad seemed all for it. | 反艺术犯罪调查组一下就当真了 |
[03:56] | Well, of course they were. | 他们当然会当真 |
[03:57] | They’ve been chasing this group for years, with no luck. | 他们追捕这个团伙好几年了 没有一点线索 |
[04:00] | And what do you know about catching art thieves? | 你知道怎么抓艺术品大盗吗 |
[04:02] | Uh, nothing at all. | 一无所知 |
[04:04] | That’s why it’ll be fun. | 这样才有意思嘛 |
[04:07] | Okay. We’ll take it. | 好 这案子我们接了 |
[04:09] | Get a hold of Agent Pike in the art squad. | 联系一下反艺术犯罪调查组的派克探员 |
[04:12] | Get up to speed on this thing. | 加快下合作进度 |
[04:13] | Let’s show ’em how it’s done. | 让他们看看我们的厉害 |
[04:19] | This is Special Agent Marcus Pike | 这位是反艺术盗窃调查组的 |
[04:21] | from the art-theft squad. | 特别探员马库斯·派克 |
[04:22] | He’s being attached to our team while we work the case. | 调查此案期间他会加入我们的队伍 |
[04:24] | Uh, I’ve asked him to get you guys up to speed. | 下面请他来给你们熟悉下案件情况 |
[04:28] | Art thieves used to be about sneaking — | 艺术品盗贼以往都是偷偷摸摸的 |
[04:30] | Nighttime break-ins. | 在夜晚入室偷盗 |
[04:32] | Not anymore — the new generation prefers guns. | 现在不是了 显然新时代的艺术品盗贼更喜欢用枪 |
[04:35] | This guy is the leader. | 这个人是团伙主脑 |
[04:37] | He does the talking, runs the show. | 他负责喊话 操纵一切 |
[04:39] | But until yesterday morning, he’s never killed anybody. | 但昨天早上之前 他从没杀过人 |
[04:42] | They’ve done about six jobs between Dallas and Phoenix | 过去两年里 他们在达拉斯和菲尼克斯 |
[04:44] | in the last two years, | 一共干了六票 |
[04:46] | Taken down about $100 million worth in art and artifacts. | 劫得价值超过一亿的艺术品与文物 |
[04:49] | We’re in the wrong business. | 这案子可大了去了 |
[04:51] | Stolen art can take a long time to sell, | 被盗的艺术品需要很长时间才能转手 |
[04:53] | so our guess is that they’re sitting on a lot of the art, | 因此我们猜测他们囤积了大量艺术品在手 |
[04:56] | including the paintings from yesterday’s heist. | 其中包括昨日劫案中被抢的那副画作 |
[04:58] | If we have those paintings, | 如果我们找到了那些画 |
[04:59] | we can nail them for John Hennigan’s murder, | 就可以以谋杀约翰·亨尼根的罪名逮捕他们 |
[05:00] | so it’s imperative that we find this art stash. | 所以找到艺术品藏匿的地点很关键 |
[05:03] | They’ve done six jobs. | 他们干了六票 |
[05:04] | They must have left us something to work with. | 一定有留下什么我们能查的线索 |
[05:05] | Well, they’ve only slipped up once. | 他们只有一次大意了 |
[05:07] | We found a glove a few blocks from a gallery they robbed in Phoenix. | 菲尼克斯抢劫案后 我们在离画廊几个街区的地方发现了一只手套 |
[05:10] | We managed to get a partial print, and we got a hit. | 我们设法提取到了部分指纹 有了匹配结果 |
[05:13] | Aaron Pulaski — time for armed robbery and battery. | 亚伦·普拉斯基 曾因持枪抢劫与殴打罪入狱 |
[05:17] | He’s also the former middleweight boxing champ at folsom prison. | 他还是福尔森监狱的前中量级拳击冠军 |
[05:20] | And you can’t charge a man for owning a glove. | 你们不能因为一只手套就起诉他 |
[05:21] | Yeah, we brought him in for questioning, | 没错 我们带他来局里进行讯问 |
[05:23] | but he lawyered up quick and told us zip. | 但他马上找了律师 一句话都没跟我们讲 |
[05:25] | These guys are pros. | 他们是老手 |
[05:26] | If he’s a known felon, we should have his known associates, | 如果他是已知重犯 那我们应该有他已知的联系人 |
[05:28] | hangouts, stuff like that. | 他常去的地方之类的 |
[05:29] | We do, but nothing’s popped. | 是的 但是没有可疑发现 |
[05:31] | He doesn’t seem to have a lot of friends. | 他似乎没太多朋友 |
[05:32] | He hangs out a lot at a bar. | 他常去一个酒吧 |
[05:35] | We could set a tail on him. | 我们可以安排人跟踪他 |
[05:36] | Eh, could be waiting for weeks. | 不行 等不了几个星期那么久 |
[05:39] | Uh, my plan is a little more elaborate, | 我的计划更复杂些 |
[05:40] | but it’s much more entertaining. | 但也更有意思 |
[05:42] | Of course it is. | 当然了 |
[05:43] | You already have a plan? | 你已经想好计划了 |
[05:44] | Well, as you know, Agent Lisbon, the key to a good con | 如你所知 里斯本探员 搞定一个精明的骗子的诀窍 |
[05:48] | is always making the mark feel that he is in control. | 就在于时刻让他以为局面由他掌控 |
[05:51] | I mean, you can lead a man anywhere | 就像只要一个男人认定是他在把握方向盘 |
[05:53] | as long as he thinks that he is driving. | 你就能指挥他开到任何地方去 |
[05:55] | So, how do we do that? | 那我们该怎么做 |
[05:56] | Well, first, we rope him in with some flash, | 首先 我们用一些闪闪的东西给他下套 |
[05:59] | then we steer them towards a couple of good inside men, | 然后把他们引向几个好卧底 |
[06:01] | a face. | 一个花瓶 |
[06:02] | We’re gonna need some art for the gaff, | 我们需要一些艺术品来当做赌注 |
[06:03] | and then a good false blow-off. | 然后假装放水给他们 |
[06:07] | I don’t know what any of that means. | 这一连串话我一句都没听懂 |
[06:08] | You’ll get used to it. | 你会习以为常的 |
[06:11] | But if you want art, I got art. | 不过如果你要艺术品 我有 |
[06:13] | Good. | 很好 |
[06:16] | I always feel a little bit like Aladdin right here. | 我总觉得这里有点像阿拉丁 |
[06:26] | Okay. Now we’re having fun. | 好 这下有意思起来了 |
[06:30] | Where does all this stuff come from? | 这些东西都是哪里来的 |
[06:32] | – It’s stolen. – What do you mean? | -都是被盗的 -什么意思 |
[06:34] | Sometimes we get just part of a haul, | 有时我们只收缴到了一部分赃物 |
[06:36] | and we sit on the art | 我们便压着这些艺术品 |
[06:37] | so the crooks don’t know have a lead, | 先不明就里的盗贼们一步 |
[06:38] | and we keep it here while we investigate the rest of it. | 我们调查其余的艺术品时 这些就放这 |
[06:42] | And nobody knows about it? | 没人知道吗 |
[06:43] | Well, we keep a pretty tight lid, our own secret museum. | 我们口风很紧 这是我们的秘密博物馆 |
[06:47] | Impressive. You bring dates here? | 真厉害 你带约会对象来过这吗 |
[06:49] | No. | 没有 |
[06:51] | Just…once or twice. | 就一两次 |
[06:54] | Fantastic. Gorgeous. | 太棒了 好极了 |
[06:56] | I love you, Agent Pike. Everything we need. | 我爱你 派克探员 正是我们所需的 |
[06:58] | I’m gonna make you a list. | 我会给你列个清单 |
[06:59] | We should be ready to roll in about a week. | 一周内就能准备好行动了 |
[07:01] | Well, I — I don’t want to second-guess you, Mr. Jane, | 虽然我不想质疑你 简先生 |
[07:03] | but if you want to use these paintings as bait, | 但你要是想用这些画作为诱饵 |
[07:05] | the guy running this crew knows a lot about art. | 这伙人的头目对艺术颇有研究 |
[07:07] | He’ll know this stuff is stolen. | 他会知道这些是被盗的 |
[07:09] | Yes. That’s the point. | 对 正合我意 |
[07:24] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[07:27] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[07:27] | So, what’s the plan to catch these art thieves? | 准备怎么抓这些艺术品窃贼 |
[07:30] | Well, I am just as curious as you are. | 我也很好奇 |
[07:33] | Jane has been playing this | 简在他搞明白之前 |
[07:34] | real close to his chest until he figures it out. | 一直不肯透口风 |
[07:37] | He said he’ll be here to brief us any moment. | 他说他待会来给我们做简报 |
[07:40] | You sure about that? | 你确定吗 |
[07:45] | Morning. | 早啊 |
[07:47] | Where’s Jane? | 简呢 |
[07:48] | – Still at the party house. – The party house? | -还在派对屋 -派对屋 |
[07:50] | Wait till you see it. | 等你看到了就懂了 |
[07:51] | Uh, w– this is his idea. | 这是他的主意啊 |
[07:54] | How are we supposed to know what to do | 他人不在的话 |
[07:55] | if he’s not here to tell us? | 我们怎么知道该怎么做 |
[07:57] | He gave me notes. | 他把笔记给我了 |
[08:01] | Okay, very well. | 好吧 很好 |
[08:02] | Please brief the team, Agent Wylie. | 那就请做简报吧 怀利探员 |
[08:05] | Okay. | 好的 |
[08:09] | Here we go. | 开始了 |
[08:11] | We want the leader of the gang, | 我们想抓住团队的头领 |
[08:12] | the one who shot John Hennigan. | 就是枪杀约翰·亨尼根的那个 |
[08:14] | To find him, we need to gain the trust of Pulaski. | 要找到他 就得取得普拉斯基的信任 |
[08:19] | So, we know he likes to spend time | 我们知道他总在他喜欢的酒吧 |
[08:21] | at his favorite bar. | 打发时间 |
[08:23] | That’s where we rope him. | 我们就在那给他下套 |
[08:24] | We need to plant some bugs and cameras in the bar. | 我们得在酒吧里装些窃听器和摄像头 |
[08:26] | – Why? – So I can monitor it from here. | -为什么 -这样我就能在这里监控了 |
[08:30] | You’re our roper. | 你是我们的”下套人” |
[08:32] | Jane said you’d know about boxing. | 简说你懂拳击 |
[08:35] | Well, I never told him, but, yes, I do. | 我没告诉过他 但没错 我是懂 |
[08:39] | So does Pulaski. That’s a good place to start. | 普拉斯基也是 这是个好的出发点 |
[08:41] | Uh, I’ve got some tips for you, if you, uh… | 我有些小建议给你 如果你 |
[08:47] | but you — you probably know what you’re doing. | 但你估计心里有数 |
[08:50] | You’re the muscle. | 你是”打手” |
[08:51] | Jane said that you could handle your own wardrobe. | 简说你可以自己搞定你的行头 |
[08:54] | Yeah, I can do that. | 行 我能做到 |
[08:57] | Uh, oh, Jane said that the two of you | 简说你们俩个 |
[08:58] | could work out the choreography. | 就自编自演吧 |
[08:59] | Oh, yeah. That’s easy. | 那挺容易 |
[09:02] | Lisbon is playing the inside man — uh, uh, woman — | 里斯本要演卧底 女卧底 |
[09:05] | Inside woman, with Jane. | 和简一起 当女卧底 |
[09:07] | He wants you to wear this. | 他想让你穿这个 |
[09:15] | Yowza. | 真赞 |
[09:16] | It’s a bit much, isn’t it? | 有点过了吧 |
[09:19] | This is for you. | 这是你的 |
[09:24] | You’re the face. | 你是花瓶 |
[09:26] | Once Pulaski is at the party, you lure him into the bedroom. | 普拉斯基一到派对 你要色诱他到卧室 |
[09:30] | Uh, Jane’s got some ideas. | 简有几个想法 |
[09:32] | Uh, yeah. Thanks. | 得了 谢谢 |
[09:33] | I think I’ve got it under control. | 我能控制得了局面 |
[09:35] | Then Jane and Lisbon take over. | 然后简和里斯本接手 |
[09:37] | And then what happens? | 然后呢 |
[09:42] | “And then the fun really starts.” | “然后好戏才正式开始” |
[09:48] | That’s a direct quote. | 这是直接引用 |
[10:15] | Hey. Lone star. | 来瓶孤星啤酒 |
[10:19] | We ready? | 就绪了吗 |
[10:20] | Yeah. It just started. | 嗯 刚开始 |
[10:31] | God, uh — | 老天 |
[10:33] | My man. | 老兄 |
[10:34] | Hey, let me get some of those. | 帮我拿点纸巾 |
[10:38] | That’s a nice opening gambit. | 不错的开场白 |
[10:40] | – Well, how’s that? – You see what he did there? | -何以见得 -你看他刚做的了吗 |
[10:42] | He asked him for some napkins. So? | 他找他要纸巾 那又如何 |
[10:44] | Jane told me about this. | 简告诉我的 |
[10:46] | You want someone to trust you, you don’t give them something. | 你要是想要别人信任你 不要给他们东西 |
[10:48] | You get them to give you something, even something small. | 而是要别人给你 即使是些小东西 |
[10:51] | It’ll make them think they’ve invested in you. | 这会让他们觉得他们给了你好处 |
[10:53] | It’s all subconscious. | 都是潜意识的 |
[10:56] | Hey, my man, y’all showing the, uh, Reynoso fight tomorrow? | 老兄 你们明天会放雷诺索的拳赛吗 |
[10:59] | Oh, that’s what’s up. | 就是这样 |
[11:02] | Whoo, baby. | 好样的 |
[11:04] | My bookie is gonna be weeping about that. | 我的下注员肯定要哭死了 |
[11:07] | Reynoso is going down. | 雷诺索不行啦 |
[11:09] | You know, that kid is a little bit too fast for him. | 那小子对他来说太快了 |
[11:12] | Don’t waste your money, bro. | 别浪费你票子了 老兄 |
[11:14] | Kid’s got speed, but he’s got no power and no chin. | 那小子是速度快 但他没力量也没气势 |
[11:18] | You think so, huh? | 你这么觉得吗 |
[11:21] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[11:26] | Look at these two. | 看他们俩 |
[11:27] | There’s absolutely no commitment. | 一点献身精神都没有 |
[11:29] | We’re getting close. | 快上钩了 |
[11:30] | Now he just needs to move that arm, and we’re all good. | 他现在只需移下胳膊 我们就有戏了 |
[11:34] | I-it’s guarding behavior. Jane told me to watch for it. | 是防卫行为 简说让我留心这个 |
[11:36] | He moves that arm, it means he’s comfortable with Abbott. | 他一移胳膊 就表示他适应了艾博特 |
[11:40] | Maybe he’s not gonna do it. | 也许他不会这么做 |
[11:41] | No, he’s gonna do it. Watch. | 不 他会的 瞧着 |
[11:46] | There you go. | 看吧 |
[11:47] | Cool. | 真厉害 |
[11:48] | I’ll let Jane know the mark has been roped. | 我会告诉简 目标已经上钩 |
[11:58] | – Okay. – All right. | -好 -好吧 |
[12:06] | – All right, let me finish. – Yeah, all right. | -让我说完 -好啊 |
[12:08] | Okay, so — so, I’ve got him. | 好 我抓到他 |
[12:10] | I got him up against the ropes, and I — bam! — | 我把他抵着围绳 然后我 砰 |
[12:12] | pop him in the liver. | 一拳把他打爆肝 |
[12:13] | The sucker folds in half like a deck chair. | 那废物痛得直不起腰来 |
[12:18] | It was perfect. | 那一拳太完美了 |
[12:20] | There’s nothing like a liver shot | 只有一击爆肝 |
[12:21] | to make a grown man call for his mama. | 才会让个成年人痛到喊娘 |
[12:24] | Ain’t that the truth? Right? | 这不是事实吗 对吧 |
[12:25] | You want another shot? | 再来一杯吗 |
[12:26] | – Hey, line ’em up, man. – Two. | -满上 老兄 -两杯 |
[12:32] | That was perfect. | 太完美了 |
[12:32] | 怀利 是时候了 上 | |
[12:35] | Absolutely. | 那必须 |
[12:41] | Perfect. Oh, man. | 太好了 老兄 |
[12:50] | That is perfect. | 真是太完美了 |
[12:52] | Oh, man. Look at these guys! | 老兄 看看这些家伙 |
[12:55] | You have an annoying laugh. | 你笑声很烦人啊 |
[12:58] | What’s that? | 什么 |
[13:00] | A loud, annoying laugh. You made me miss my shot. | 又吵又烦人的笑声 你害我击球失误了 |
[13:02] | Hey, man, you miss, you lose. Live with it. | 老兄 失误了就是输了 接受现实吧 |
[13:04] | Don’t touch the money! | 不许碰钱 |
[13:05] | Hey, brother, take my advice. | 哥们 听我一句 |
[13:07] | Get out of my face and go back to your game. | 从我眼前消失 继续回去玩你的 |
[13:09] | I’m not your brother. And what are you looking at? | 我不是你哥们 你看什么看 |
[13:16] | What’s wrong with you, man? | 你什么毛病 老兄 |
[13:20] | Aw, hell, no! | 我去 |
[13:24] | Yeah, you better run. | 赶紧跑吧 |
[13:29] | That dude is crazy! | 那哥们疯了 |
[13:30] | Yeah, you got that right. | 你说得对 |
[13:31] | My laugh is not annoying. | 我的笑声才不烦人 |
[13:34] | Well, I guess we have to find another place to drink. | 我想我们得另找地方喝酒了 |
[13:38] | This yours? | 这是你的车吗 |
[13:40] | Yeah. Why? You need a lift? | 是啊 怎么了 要我送你一程吗 |
[13:43] | Yeah. | 行啊 |
[13:44] | All right. Come on. | 那好 上车吧 |
[13:45] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[14:07] | Whew! We’re here. | 我们到了 |
[14:09] | This is our new drinking place? | 这里就是我们喝酒的新地方吗 |
[14:11] | Yeah. It’s my boss’s house. | 是的 这是我老板的家 |
[14:14] | Swag. | 酷炫 |
[14:22] | If you don’t mind me asking, | 如果你不介意我问一下的话 |
[14:23] | What line of business you in? | 你都做些什么样的生意 |
[14:25] | Whatever needs doing. | 有市场的都做 |
[14:30] | Dennis, you wicked man. | 丹尼斯 你这个缺德的 |
[14:32] | Where have you been? | 你去哪儿了 |
[14:35] | And who is this handsome brute? | 这个英俊的小恶棍是谁啊 |
[14:36] | Uh, Teresa, this is my friend Aaron. | 特蕾莎 这是我的朋友亚伦 |
[14:40] | Fabulous to meet you, Aaron. | 很开心认识你 亚伦 |
[14:41] | Any friend of Dennis. Come on in. | 只要是丹尼斯的朋友 我们都欢迎 |
[15:01] | Dennis, you old rascal. I am so glad you came. | 丹尼斯 你这个老流氓 我很高兴你来了 |
[15:08] | And who do we have here? | 这是谁啊 |
[15:09] | Uh, this is my friend Aaron. | 这是我的朋友亚伦 |
[15:11] | Aaron, pleasure to meet you. | 亚伦 很高兴认识你 |
[15:14] | Pisces? | 双鱼座吗 |
[15:15] | Uh, no. Sagittarius. | 不是 我是射手座 |
[15:17] | Ah. Close, but no cigar. I like you anyway. | 差不多猜对了 不管怎样我都挺喜欢你的 |
[15:20] | And you can relax, | 你可以放轻松 |
[15:21] | Make yourself at home, grab a drink. | 随便点 喝点酒 |
[15:24] | Oh, isn’t he fabulous? Such a mean face. | 他真是美男 长了一张刻薄的小脸 |
[15:28] | Mm, yeah. There it is. | 没错 就是这个表情 |
[15:30] | Down, girl. | 太过了 姑娘 |
[15:33] | You’re doing very well. | 你演得很不错 |
[15:34] | Just a little, uh — a little big. | 只是有点儿 有点儿夸张 |
[15:36] | Big? Really? | 夸张 真的吗 |
[15:37] | Yeah, try a little less Joan Crawford | 是的 少来点琼·克劳馥的感觉 |
[15:39] | and a little more Barbara Stanwyck. | 多来点芭芭拉·斯坦威克的感觉 |
[15:40] | I don’t even know what that means. | 我都不知道那是什么意思 |
[15:41] | Look, I can’t walk, and you’re giving me acting tips? | 我都走不了路 而你在给我指导演技 |
[15:44] | Just stay upright. Keep smiling. | 挺直腰板 保持微笑 |
[15:46] | I can’t breathe in this dress. | 我穿着这条裙子呼吸不畅 |
[15:49] | Can you pass the rice, please? | 能把米饭给我吗 谢谢 |
[15:52] | Where did the house come from? | 这房子是从哪里得来的 |
[15:53] | Mm, it’s a drug forfeiture, on loan from the D.E.A. | 是涉毒查封的房子 从缉毒局借来的 |
[15:57] | So, what’s the story with Jane and Lisbon? | 所以 简和里斯本之间有什么故事 |
[16:00] | She was working for the California bureau of investigation in Sacramento, | 她在萨克拉门托的加州调查局任职 |
[16:04] | and then his wife and child were — | 他的妻子和孩子在… |
[16:06] | No, I mean, are they in a relationship? | 不是问这个 他们在谈恋爱吗 |
[16:08] | – A couple? – No, no. | -是一对吗 -不是 不是 |
[16:09] | I used to think so, but they’re not. | 我以前也这么以为 但他们不是 |
[16:11] | I don’t think. | 我觉得不是 |
[16:14] | How’s it going? | 怎么样了 |
[16:15] | Going good. You got a nice right cross. | 很不错 你打了好一个右交叉拳 |
[16:18] | – Thanks. – We just ate. | -谢谢 -我们刚刚吃饭了 |
[16:20] | There’s some vindaloo left, I think, if you want. | 还剩点咖喱肉 要点儿吗 |
[16:21] | No, I’m good. | 不用了 |
[16:22] | So, Abbott roped the mark, got him to the party. | 艾博特让目标上钩 把他带进了派对 |
[16:25] | He’s met the inside man — Jane, that is. | 他已经见过了卧底 就是简 |
[16:27] | Now we’re just waiting on the face | 现在我们只需要等着那张美脸 |
[16:28] | to lure the mark to the bedroom. | 把目标引到卧室里面 |
[16:30] | Has he been talking like this all night? | 他一整晚都这么说话的吗 |
[16:31] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[16:33] | Ah, here we go. | 好戏开场 |
[16:40] | Hey, now. | 你好啊 |
[16:42] | “Hey, now,” Yourself. | 你也好啊 |
[16:45] | What’s your name, sweetheart? | 你叫什么 甜心 |
[16:47] | Kim. | 金 |
[16:49] | Aaron. | 亚伦 |
[16:51] | You are smoking hot. | 你真是火辣极了 |
[16:54] | You’re like a damn fire hazard walking around here. | 你就像是个该死的走动着的火灾隐患 |
[16:57] | Oh, hush. | 少来了 |
[16:58] | No, for real. | 不 是真的 |
[17:03] | The eagle has landed. | 鹰已着陆 |
[17:12] | We only just met. | 我们才刚见面 |
[17:14] | Oh, I feel like we’ve known each other so long. | 我感觉我们早就认识彼此了 |
[17:18] | Perhaps we hooked up in a previous life. | 或许我们在前世有过一段 |
[17:21] | Oh…you mean like you were Napoleon | 你是说像你是拿破仑 |
[17:24] | And I was Josephine? | 而我是约瑟芬 |
[17:26] | I was thinking more like Mickey Rourke and Kim Basinger, | 我在想更像是米基·洛克和金·贝辛格 |
[17:29] | You know what I’m saying? | 你知道我什么意思吗 |
[17:31] | You are a very naughty boy. | 你可真调皮 |
[18:08] | Whoa, whoa. Slow down there, cowboy. | 别这么急 莽夫 |
[18:13] | What’s the matter, baby? Come here. | 怎么了 宝贝 快过来 |
[18:14] | Uh, when I said, “Make yourselves at home,” | 但我说”随便点”的时候 |
[18:17] | Uh, that’s not exactly what I meant. | 这可不是这个意思 |
[18:19] | That’s — that’s my bed. | 那是 那是我的床 |
[18:20] | I’m sorry, man. | 对不起 伙计 |
[18:21] | You see a chance like this you take it. | 机不可失失不再来 |
[18:24] | Kim, really? You have no self-control. | 金 真的吗 你一点自控能力都没有 |
[18:28] | Out. | 出去 |
[18:28] | Sorry, boss. | 对不起 老板 |
[18:31] | Anything that moves. | 会动的东西你都上 |
[18:35] | What the hell? | 见鬼了 |
[18:37] | Is that a Van Gogh? | 这是梵高真迹吗 |
[18:39] | I’d never have pegged you as an art lover. | 我从没想过你是个艺术爱好者 |
[18:42] | It’s a fake. | 这是假的 |
[18:46] | All of it? | 所有的吗 |
[18:48] | Yeah, afraid so. | 恐怕是这样 |
[18:49] | I couldn’t afford them if they were real. | 如果是真迹的话 我可买不起 |
[18:52] | What is it that you do? I mean for money? | 你干什么行当 赚钱的行当 |
[18:56] | Software. | 软件产业 |
[18:57] | – Software? – Mm-hmm. | -软件 -没错 |
[18:58] | Haven’t seen a computer in your whole house. | 你整个房子里我没见有一台电脑 |
[19:03] | Never take your work home with you. | 永远别把工作带回家 |
[19:05] | Key to a happy life. | 幸福人生的诀窍 |
[19:09] | Let’s go downstairs, have some fun. | 我们下楼吧 好好玩玩 |
[19:17] | Hey. It’s Pulaski. | 喂 我是普拉斯基 |
[19:19] | I think I’ve found something. | 我觉得我有所发现 |
[19:21] | Nope. You’re gonna want to see this yourself. | 没有 你会想要亲自看看的 |
[19:28] | Thanks for the party. I had a great time. | 谢谢招待 我玩得很开心 |
[19:32] | You get her home safe. | 你把她安全送回家 |
[19:34] | I can take her home. | 我可以送她回家 |
[19:37] | Uh… maybe in the next life. | 也许下一辈子吧 |
[19:42] | Right. | 好的 |
[19:45] | Looks like your ride ditched you. | 看样子你的马子把你甩了 |
[19:49] | Can I call you a car? | 需要我帮你叫辆车吗 |
[19:50] | No, I’m good. | 不用了 |
[19:53] | Thanks for the party. | 谢谢招待 |
[19:54] | My pleasure. | 我的荣幸 |
[20:07] | Patrick? Are you up there? | 派翠克 你在楼上吗 |
[20:10] | Everybody’s gone. | 所有人都走了 |
[20:23] | I’m sorry. The party’s over. | 对不起 派对结束了 |
[20:26] | Where did you get this painting? | 你从哪儿得到的这幅画 |
[20:28] | Uh, my boyfriend will know. He’s on his way up. | 我的男朋友知道 他一会儿就过来了 |
[20:31] | All right, fellas, what’s the situation? | 好了 同志们 什么状况 |
[20:33] | Well, Pulaski left a sliding door open before he left, | 普拉斯基在走之前留了一扇拉门敞开着 |
[20:36] | and this guy came through it. | 这个人直接就进来了 |
[20:38] | – We got a name? – I’m working on it. | -叫什么 -我在查 |
[20:45] | Oh, I keep finding strangers in my bedroom. | 我不停地在我卧室里发现陌生人 |
[20:48] | Guess it was a good party. | 看来派对办得不错 |
[20:50] | You all right, Teresa? | 你还好吗 特蕾莎 |
[20:51] | I am now that you’re here. | 你在这里我就放心了 |
[20:52] | – He wants to know about the painting. – It’s a fake. | -他想知道关于画的事情 -假的 |
[20:54] | Uh, no, it isn’t. It’s the real McCoy. | 才不是 这是真迹 |
[20:57] | It was stolen two years ago. | 两年前被盗了 |
[20:59] | Really? | 是吗 |
[21:01] | Yeah. So… | 是的 所以 |
[21:04] | What’s the deal? | 开个价吧 |
[21:07] | Uh…I don’t know that we’ve met. | 我们还没见过吧 |
[21:09] | I’m — I’m Patrick. | 我 我是派翠克 |
[21:12] | And this is Teresa. | 这是特蕾莎 |
[21:17] | MacKaye. | 麦凯 |
[21:20] | I’ll cross-reference the name “MacKaye” with the picture. | 我把麦凯这个名字和图像进行交叉比对 |
[21:25] | Edwin MacKaye, a Dallas resident, business owner. | 埃德温·麦凯 达拉斯本地的生意人 |
[21:28] | He owns some local restaurants, | 他在当地开了几家餐馆 |
[21:29] | fast-food joints, that kind of thing. | 就是那种快餐连锁店 |
[21:31] | Cash business — that’s good for money laundering. | 现金买卖 很适合洗钱 |
[21:34] | Criminal record? | 有犯罪记录吗 |
[21:35] | No. He’s clean. Ex-military. | 没有 没犯过罪 之前参过军 |
[21:39] | Oh, and look — a minor in art history. | 看 他辅修艺术史 |
[21:41] | Ooh, that’s our boy. | 就是他了 |
[21:43] | If Jane’s theory is right, | 如果简的想法是对的 |
[21:45] | then he should be the leader of the gang, | 他应该就是这个团伙的头目了 |
[21:46] | which means he’s the one that killed Hennigan. | 也就是说 是他杀了亨尼根 |
[21:49] | Okay, cut the cute stuff. You stole these. | 行了 别扯淡了 是你偷了这些 |
[21:52] | It’s what you do. I mean, these are all stolen. | 你就是干这个的 这些都是偷来的 |
[21:56] | How do you know so much about it? | 你为什么会这么了解 |
[21:58] | Are you a cop? | 你是警察吗 |
[21:59] | Oh, don’t you get it? | 还没看出来吗 |
[22:01] | This gentleman’s one of us. | 这位先生跟我们是一路的 |
[22:03] | He doesn’t look like one of us. | 他看起来可不像 |
[22:06] | No. He’s a heavy, a shooter. | 确实不像 他是个强盗 爱用枪 |
[22:09] | I’m direct. | 我做事直接 |
[22:11] | And you’re one of those grifter types, huh? | 而你们更像是那种坑蒙拐骗的 |
[22:13] | You, uh, prefer tricks? | 喜欢耍花招 是吧 |
[22:16] | You could say that. | 也可以这么说 |
[22:17] | Eh. Never saw a trick that could beat a bullet. | 我可没见过能挡住子弹的花招 |
[22:20] | Well, it’s always nice to get tips from the competition. | 很高兴听到对手给的金玉良言 |
[22:23] | Oh, I-I don’t have competition. | 我可没什么对手 |
[22:25] | See, Texas is my territory. | 听着 德克萨斯是我的地盘 |
[22:28] | You’ve got to go someplace else. | 你们得去别的地方 |
[22:30] | I hear Miami’s hot. | 我听说迈阿密很不错 |
[22:32] | Are you saying this town ain’t big enough for the two of us? | 你是说这城里没有我们的容身之处 |
[22:36] | Yeah. | 对 |
[22:40] | I’m not playing with you. | 我不是跟你闹着玩 |
[22:41] | Oh, I get it. But I think you’re a businessman. | 我懂了 不过我想你是个商人 |
[22:44] | Now, you can try to run us out of town, | 你可以把我们赶走 |
[22:46] | or maybe you can stop and think about what brought us to town. | 或者好好想想是什么风把我们吹来的 |
[22:50] | You got a job planned? | 你接了生意 |
[22:51] | A big one. Mm. | 大生意 |
[22:52] | The Vermeer at the DMA? | 是达拉斯艺术博物馆里维米尔的画 |
[22:54] | Lousy escape routes. | 太难逃走了 |
[22:55] | Hmm. The Hirst sculpture? | 赫斯特的雕塑 |
[22:58] | Too heavy. | 太重了 |
[23:02] | Violets. | 《紫罗兰》 |
[23:03] | Give the man a cigar. He’s a sharp one. | 该给他颁个奖 他很厉害 |
[23:06] | Well, I guess you’ve got three options. | 我想你有三条路可走 |
[23:09] | You can cut me in on the job, | 让我分一杯羹 |
[23:11] | you can get out of town tonight, | 今晚离开这里 |
[23:14] | or I just hurt the two of you badly. | 或者我就只能重伤你们了 |
[23:17] | What do you think? | 你觉得呢 |
[23:18] | You know, you should have been a salesman. | 你真该去做推销员的 |
[23:19] | What do you say, darling? | 你怎么说 亲爱的 |
[23:20] | Are we gonna cut this thug in on our plan? | 我们要让这个暴徒来分一杯羹吗 |
[23:22] | It’s better than him hurting us badly. | 总比被他重伤强 |
[23:30] | Welcome to the team. | 欢迎加入我们 |
[24:27] | This is Pike. | 我是派克 |
[24:28] | Hey. It’s Lisbon. | 是我 里斯本 |
[24:30] | I’m just checking in before I go to bed. | 就是睡前给你打个电话 |
[24:32] | Okay, well, we, uh — we shut down the inside cameras, | 我们把里面的摄像头关了 |
[24:35] | so you don’t have to worry about any more prying eyes. | 所以你不必担心有人偷窥 |
[24:37] | And, just so you know, there is someone outside the house. | 跟你说一声 屋子外面有人 |
[24:40] | We’re guessing it’s another one of MacKaye’s crew. | 我们怀疑那也是麦凯团伙的人 |
[24:42] | Huh. Well, that’s gonna make me sleep better. | 那我可真是能安然入睡了 |
[24:44] | No, we’ve got eyes on him. Don’t worry. | 不 我们盯着他呢 别担心 |
[24:46] | You’re safe. I wouldn’t lie to you. | 你很安全 我不会骗你的 |
[24:49] | That’s a nice change of pace. | 话题转得漂亮 |
[24:51] | I feel like everything I’ve done today is a lie. | 我觉得我今天一整天都活在谎言里 |
[24:54] | Well, you were, uh — you were real good. | 你…你做得很好 |
[24:57] | I learned from the best. | 都是师父教得好 |
[25:00] | I’m starving, and there’s nothing to eat in this house. | 我饿得慌 可屋子里没吃的 |
[25:04] | Well, that’s a shame. | 真遗憾 |
[25:06] | There’s a pretty good diner just down the street from you — | 你那边的街上有辆很不错的餐车 |
[25:08] | biscuits and gravy, if that’s your thing. | 卖饼干和卤味的 不知道你喜不喜欢 |
[25:10] | Not really. | 不太喜欢 |
[25:12] | All right, well, what about pancakes? | 好吧 那薄煎饼呢 |
[25:14] | I could go for some pancakes. | 薄煎饼可以接受 |
[25:16] | They have about six kinds — chocolate chip, banana, | 有六种口味 巧克力脆片 香蕉 |
[25:20] | all that good stuff. | 都挺不错 |
[25:21] | Now you’re just trying to torture me. | 你就是想折磨我 |
[25:23] | Maybe. Just a little bit. | 或许吧 就一点点 |
[25:26] | I could have some sent over to you. | 我可以给你送点过去 |
[25:27] | You said there’s a guy watching the house, remember? | 你说过有人在盯着这屋子 |
[25:30] | Yeah, you’re right. I won’t tease you anymore. | 对 你说得对 我不逗你了 |
[25:31] | I won’t even mention the waffles. | 我连华夫饼都不提了 |
[25:34] | I’m gonna go downstairs | 我要下楼去 |
[25:35] | and see if there’s some canapés left from the party. | 看看有没有派对剩下的鱼肉面包[法语] |
[25:37] | All right, well, I don’t know what a canapé is. | 好吧 我不知道什么是鱼肉面包[法语] |
[25:38] | But bon appétit. | 不过祝你好胃口[法语] |
[25:40] | Good night, Lisbon. | 晚安 里斯本 |
[25:42] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[25:52] | Fischer. | 费舍尔 |
[25:53] | Good job on getting Pulaski to the bedroom. | 你把普拉斯基带到了卧室那招干得漂亮 |
[25:56] | Candy from a baby. How did we do? | 小菜一碟 情况如何了 |
[25:58] | This guy paid Jane and Lisbon a visit | 这个人在派对结束后 |
[26:00] | after the party was over — Edwin MacKaye. | 去找了简和里斯本 埃德温·麦凯 |
[26:02] | Looks like he’s the one who killed Hennigan. | 看来就是他杀了亨尼根 |
[26:03] | So what’s our next move? | 我们下一步要怎么做 |
[26:04] | Jane’s plan’s working so far, so we stick with it. | 简的计划目前还挺顺利 所以我们继续 |
[26:07] | Yeah. I want you to handle the takedown. It’s gonna be dangerous. | 我想让你来负责抓人 会很危险 |
[26:09] | – You got it. – All right. | -没问题 -很好 |
[26:11] | Fischer, I want you to handle the streets. | 费舍尔 你负责街上的布控 |
[26:14] | Jane gave us a list of things that he needs. | 简把他需要的东西列了清单给我们 |
[26:19] | A marching band? | 一个仪仗队 |
[26:20] | Yeah. A marching band. | 对 一个仪仗队 |
[26:23] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[26:31] | Well, you just love popping up places, don’t you? | 你很喜欢不请自来嘛 |
[26:34] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[26:36] | And good morning to you, too. | 你也早上好 |
[26:40] | Shotgun. | 我坐前排 |
[26:55] | Manet painted it as a gift for his brother’s wife, | 莫奈这幅画是献给他哥哥的妻子的 |
[26:59] | his forbidden love. | 献给他的禁忌之爱的 |
[27:01] | He couldn’t express his love to her in words, | 他无法用言语表述自己对她的爱 |
[27:04] | so he did it a different way — with a painting. | 所以他就用了另一种方式 绘画 |
[27:07] | It’s worth maybe $100 million if it ever went to auction. | 如果拍卖 大概能值一亿 |
[27:11] | You have someone who wants it? | 你有想要它的买家吗 |
[27:12] | We’ve got a customer lined up. | 我们已经有一个买家了 |
[27:13] | – How much? – $5 million. | -出多少 -五百万 |
[27:15] | 50/50 split. | 五五分成 |
[27:19] | Fair enough. | 挺公平 |
[27:22] | Now, you’ve probably got some, uh, | 你大概想了些 |
[27:23] | cute, little plan to get us in and out, | 巧妙的小花招把我们弄进去 |
[27:25] | no fuss, no muss, huh? | 不引起任何混乱 是吧 |
[27:27] | Well, I do like to keep my muss to a minimum. | 我确实喜欢尽量不引起混乱 |
[27:30] | I don’t do cute. | 我不玩这些花招 |
[27:32] | Tricks, cleverness — it’s a waste of time. | 花招 小聪明 都是浪费时间 |
[27:34] | You’d be surprised. | 你会大开眼界的 |
[27:35] | Ah, fast and simple. | 迅速简单 |
[27:37] | That’s the way to do things. | 这才是行事之道 |
[27:39] | And you’re the one behind the wheel. | 你说了算 |
[27:41] | This is the part I don’t understand. | 我有一点不明白 |
[27:42] | We’re not gonna rob the museum. | 我们不抢博物馆吧 |
[27:44] | No. Why not? | 不抢啊 怎么了 |
[27:45] | I mean, he robs the painting from the museum, | 他从博物馆抢画 |
[27:47] | we catch him red-handed, case closed, we all go home. | 我们当场抓住他 结案 大家各回各家 |
[27:50] | But then we wouldn’t be able to prove | 可我们还是不能证明 |
[27:52] | that he murdered John Hennigan. | 他杀了约翰·亨尼根 |
[27:54] | Besides, Jane said that MacKaye doesn’t want to rob the museum. | 而且简说过 麦凯并不想抢博物馆 |
[27:57] | Then why is he at the museum with Jane? | 那他干嘛带简去博物馆 |
[27:59] | ‘Cause he wants to get Jane and Lisbon out of the house. | 因为他想调虎离山 |
[28:01] | That’s okay, ’cause we know what they’re gonna do next. | 没事儿 我们知道他们什么打算 |
[29:16] | Well, damn. | 该死 |
[29:55] | So, they hid all the paintings. | 他们把画都藏起来了 |
[29:56] | Yep. | 对 |
[29:58] | Thinks he’s smart. | 自作聪明 |
[30:00] | Thinks he’s pulling one over on me. | 以为自己耍得了我 |
[30:02] | So, what do we do? | 我们怎么办 |
[30:04] | We hit them — the old-fashioned way, hard and fast. | 老办法 来硬的 快准狠 |
[30:07] | I figure four minutes. | 我看四分钟就够了 |
[30:09] | We get in, we open the safe, we get out. | 进去 开保险柜 出来 |
[30:11] | And what if this Patrick guy | 那个叫派翠克的家伙 |
[30:12] | stalls in giving us the combinations? | 要是拖着不给我们密码怎么办 |
[30:16] | Well, he acts like he doesn’t care about anything, | 他装得好像无所顾忌 |
[30:19] | but I see the way he looks at his girlfriend. | 不过我见过他看他女朋友的眼神 |
[30:20] | See, that — that’s the soft spot. | 瞧见没 那就是他的死穴 |
[30:23] | He gives us any trouble, | 他要是跟我们过不去 |
[30:25] | I shoot the brunette in the head. | 我就打爆那褐发美人的头 |
[30:43] | We need to keep at least one of them alive | 保险柜打开前 |
[30:45] | until we get the safe open. | 至少得留一个活口 |
[30:46] | After that, if one of them gets in the way, | 那之后 他们谁要是碍事 |
[30:49] | it’s open season. | 就大开杀戒 |
[31:13] | Up, now! | 站起来 快 |
[31:15] | Whoa, sorry. Didn’t hear the doorbell. | 不好意思 没听见门铃响啊 |
[31:17] | No talking. | 闭嘴 |
[31:18] | To the bedroom — now. | 去卧室 快 |
[31:19] | Stay with her. If I give the word, kill her. | 看着她 我下令 你就杀了她 |
[31:22] | Let’s go! | 走 |
[31:23] | I’ll be back in two shakes, babe. | 一会儿就回来 宝贝 |
[31:27] | Move. | 快走 |
[31:28] | Oh, so demanding. | 真难伺候 |
[31:32] | Would you like a drink? | 要喝一杯吗 |
[31:34] | We have some champagne right here. | 这儿有香槟 |
[31:40] | Don’t say a word. Drop the gun now. | 别出声 立刻放下枪 |
[31:55] | Open the safe. | 把保险柜打开 |
[31:57] | Oh, you know about the safe. | 你知道这儿有保险柜 |
[31:58] | That’s a depressing development. | 形势不妙啊 |
[32:05] | Faster! | 快点 |
[32:07] | Yeah, slow and steady opens the safe. | 开保险柜可急不得 |
[32:19] | Voil? | 好了 |
[32:37] | – Hold on. – What? | -等等 -怎么了 |
[32:41] | I don’t like the look on his face. | 他的表情不对 |
[32:51] | Tracking device, yeah? | 追踪器 是吧 |
[32:54] | You think I’m stupid? | 你当我傻子吗 |
[32:55] | Ask me that question again when you don’t have a gun. | 下次别拿枪对着我 你看我怎么回答 |
[33:05] | Okay. | 好了 |
[33:07] | You stay up here for a full minute after we’re gone. | 我们走之后 你在这儿待足一分钟 |
[33:09] | You understand? | 明白吗 |
[33:10] | Yep. | 明白 |
[33:17] | One Mississippi… | 一只绵羊 |
[33:23] | Shouldn’t have came back, fellas. | 你们真不该再回来 伙计们 |
[33:25] | Now, why don’t you put the guns down so we can discuss it? | 把枪放下 我们好好谈谈 |
[33:37] | Bastard. | 混蛋 |
[33:54] | He’s in the back! | 他在后面 |
[34:11] | Hey! What you are doing! | 你搞什么 |
[35:29] | Okay. | 好了 |
[35:31] | 2235 Fritz Street, off Singleton. | 弗里茨街2235号 在星格顿旁边 |
[35:34] | Yes, sir. | 是 先生 |
[35:52] | – Keep the change. – Thanks. Have a nice day. | -不用找了 -谢谢 祝您愉快 |
[36:30] | FBI! Put your hands on your head! | 联调局 把手放头上 |
[36:32] | Do it now! | 快 |
[36:43] | All right. | 好了 |
[36:45] | Let’s be very clear about something. | 有件事我们要说清楚 |
[36:48] | We don’t need you to say anything. | 我们用不着你交代任何事 |
[36:51] | We already have the rest of your crew in custody. | 你的手下我们都抓回来了 |
[36:53] | We have FBI witnesses for armed robbery, | 我们有联调局的人作证你持枪抢劫 |
[36:56] | assault, kidnapping. | 袭击 绑架 |
[37:00] | We have enough stolen art to start a museum. | 你偷的艺术品都够开间博物馆了 |
[37:03] | And, best of all, | 最重要的 |
[37:06] | we have the paintings | 我们找到了那幅 |
[37:07] | that prove you killed John Hennigan. | 能证明你杀了约翰·亨尼根的画 |
[37:09] | Lawyer. | 我要叫律师 |
[37:11] | Lawyer. | 律师 |
[37:14] | Well, um, that is your right. | 行 毕竟是你的权利嘛 |
[37:16] | Oh, what song was the marching band playing, by the way? | 顺便问一下 当时游行乐队演奏的什么曲子 |
[37:21] | The marching band that, uh, blocked off the alleyway. | 那支堵住街道的游行乐队 |
[37:23] | What song were they playing? | 他们当时在吹奏什么曲子 |
[37:25] | What are you talking about? | 你什么意思 |
[37:26] | Well, I requested “The Yellow Rose of Texas.” | 我叫他们演奏《德州黄玫瑰》 |
[37:28] | Were they playing “The Yellow Rose of Texas”? | 他们吹的是那支曲子吗 |
[37:40] | The garbage truck, the marching band — you did all that? | 垃圾车 仪仗队 这些都是你布置的 |
[37:48] | You steered me to the cab, huh? | 你引我上了那辆出租车 对吧 |
[37:50] | The illusion of control. | 你以为自己控制住了形势 |
[37:52] | It made you feel safe enough to go where you kept the paintings. | 觉得自己可以安全前往你藏画的地方了 |
[37:56] | Now, unless you have any further questions | 除非你还想进一步问 |
[37:58] | about how I played you like a big, old bassoon, | 我是怎么把你玩弄于股掌之间的 |
[38:01] | I have someplace… fabulous to go. | 否则我还有个好地方要去 |
[38:09] | Au revoir. | 再会[法语] |
[38:19] | What’s this? | 吃什么呢 |
[38:20] | It’s case-closed pizza. It’s an old tradition. | 庆功匹萨 老传统 |
[38:22] | Thought I’d bring it back. | 我想把这传统恢复了 |
[38:24] | Huh. Next time, it’s on me. | 下次我来请 |
[38:26] | Deal. | 说定了 |
[38:30] | How is it? | 怎么样 |
[38:33] | It’s all right. | 还行 |
[38:33] | You probably like that Chicago-style stuff, right? | 你还是喜欢吃那种芝加哥热狗吧 |
[38:37] | Pizza’s pizza. | 匹萨是匹萨 |
[38:39] | Mm. I’m not really in the mood for pizza. | 我还真不想吃匹萨 |
[38:42] | You know what sounds good? | 知道什么好吃吗 |
[38:43] | Those pancakes we were talking about before. | 我们之前说的薄煎饼 |
[38:45] | Those did sound good. | 听着确实好吃 |
[38:47] | – Do you want to go? – Right now? | -想去吃吗 -现在吗 |
[38:48] | Yeah. | 对 |
[38:50] | Dinner is the best time for breakfast. | 晚餐时间吃早餐最好了 |
[38:53] | What do you say? | 怎么样 |
[38:56] | That’s really sweet, but… | 你人真好 不过 |
[38:59] | Look, if you don’t want to go, just say so. | 你要是不想去 直接说就行了 |
[39:02] | We’re cool. It’s good. | 没关系 没事儿 |
[39:03] | But I like you, | 不过我喜欢你 |
[39:04] | and I think you’re a hell of a good-looking woman, | 我觉得你美极了 |
[39:06] | and I’d love to get to know you better. | 我想进一步了解你 |
[39:11] | Let’s do it. | 我们去吧 |
[39:12] | Let’s go. | 走 |
[39:13] | All right. | 好 |
[39:22] | Excuse me. I was told to come here. | 打扰了 有人叫我来的 |
[39:24] | Oh, yes. Please, come in. | 是的 请进 |
[39:28] | Is it true you got the man who killed John? | 是你抓住了杀害约翰的凶手吗 |
[39:30] | Yes, I did, and I also got this. | 对 是的 我还找到了这个 |
[39:45] | Don’t — don’t they need it for the trial? | 这个开庭的时候不是要用妈 |
[39:48] | Oh, no. Don’t worry about that. | 不用 别担心 |
[39:54] | It’s true what you said. | 你之前说的没错 |
[39:57] | He’s, um… | 他 |
[39:59] | He’s still here. | 他还在这儿 |
[40:10] | Okay, so, where are we going? | 好了 我们去哪儿 |
[40:16] | Um…well — uh, y– | 那个 你 |
[40:18] | Oh, no, no. You — you kids go ahead and have fun. | 没关系 你们去吧 玩得开心 |
[40:22] | Good night, Jane. | 晚安 简 |
[40:23] | – Good night. – Okay. | -晚安 -好 |
[40:26] | Have fun. | 好好玩 |