时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:52] | Excuse me. | 让一下好吗 |
[00:53] | Sure. | 好的 |
[01:11] | Oh, it’s like a nightmare, oh, wait, Bly is crying. | 简直就是噩梦一样 等等 布莱哭了 |
[01:15] | – Let me call you back, okay? – Here you go. | -我一会儿打给你你 好吗 -给 |
[01:17] | – Thank you. – Sure. | -谢谢 -没事 |
[01:18] | Thank you so much. | 太谢谢你了 |
[02:12] | Morning, Jane. | 早上好 简 |
[02:14] | Cab to a crime scene? That’s very cosmopolitan of you. | 打车来犯罪现场 真赶得上国际潮流啊 |
[02:17] | Well, my car wouldn’t start. | 没办法 我的车发不动 |
[02:19] | Well, of course it wouldn’t. | 好吧 当然了 |
[02:21] | How was your date with Agent Pike? | 跟派克探员的约会怎么样 |
[02:23] | It was okay. | 还不错 |
[02:24] | Mm. Just okay? | 只是不错吗 |
[02:26] | It went well. | 挺顺利的 |
[02:28] | Good, huh? Oh, well, that’s great. | 还挺好的吧 那很好 |
[02:29] | That’s great. Excellent. | 很好 好极了 |
[02:31] | Hey. The hospital says there’s only one death. | 医院方面说只有一名死者 |
[02:33] | He was right next to the bomb when it went off. | 爆炸发生时他就坐在炸弹旁边 |
[02:35] | Could have been a lot worse. | 情况本来会更糟 |
[02:36] | How many injuries? | 伤者有几个 |
[02:37] | Four, but only one serious — | 四个 但只有一人重伤 |
[02:39] | A homeless man. | 一个流浪汉 |
[02:40] | – They think he’s gonna pull through. – That’s lucky. | -他们认为他会挺过来的 -万幸 |
[02:43] | Yeah. The eyewitnesses agree that the bomb went off | 嗯 目击证人证实炸弹是在公交车刚离站时 |
[02:45] | in front of the kiosk just after the bus pulled out, | 在公交候车站前被引爆的 |
[02:47] | But so far, no one’s been able to I.D. a bomber. | 但目前为止 还没人能指认出安放炸弹的人 |
[02:49] | Well, he probably got on the bus. | 他可能上公交车了 |
[02:50] | Did the first responders get a list of the passengers? | 第一批出警人员有车上乘客的名单吗 |
[02:52] | A few. It was chaos. | 有一部分 现场太混乱了 |
[02:54] | We’re hoping to pull some security footage from the area. | 希望能调看一些周边区域的监控录像 |
[02:57] | Anything you find, make sure you share it with the joint terrorist task force. | 发现任何信息 都要与联合反恐特遣工作组共享 |
[03:01] | They’re gonna look at their crimes | 他们会对比他们的案子 |
[03:02] | and see if there’s anything that fit with what we have here. | 看看是否与我们案子的线索相符合 |
[03:04] | You think this is terrorists? | 你觉得是恐怖分子干的吗 |
[03:05] | – Well, we can’t rule it out. – Well, I think we can. | -不能排除这种可能 -我觉得可以排除 |
[03:07] | Someone just wanted the dead guy dead. | 凶犯只想杀死那个死了的人 |
[03:09] | And why do you think that? | 这话怎么讲 |
[03:10] | Because he’s dead. I mean, look at this place. | 因为他死了 你们看看这地方 |
[03:12] | Bomber could of killed a dozen people if he wanted to. | 只要愿意 安放炸弹的人完全可以炸死很多人 |
[03:14] | But, nope, this guy just bumped off one. | 但他没有 他只炸飞了一个人 |
[03:16] | Pretty ineffective terrorism, if you ask me. | 依我说 这恐怖行动完全没有效果 |
[03:19] | Would be a good way to bury a homicide. | 这倒是掩盖一起谋杀案的好办法 |
[03:21] | Nonetheless, we are gonna look at this | 尽管如此 我们还是得调查 |
[03:23] | as a possible terrorist attack | 这是否可能是一起恐怖袭击 |
[03:25] | until we have conclusive evidence | 直到找到确凿的证据 |
[03:27] | that shows us something else, okay? | 来证明这是起另外的案子 好吗 |
[03:28] | Call the N.S.A and see if they heard any chatter about an attack, okay? | 打给国家安全局 问问他们是否有听到袭击案的风声 |
[03:32] | Sir, we found pieces from the case | 长官 我们找到了公文包的碎片 |
[03:35] | the charge was in when it exploded. | 爆炸发生时炸药装在公文包里 |
[03:36] | We also found this. | 还发现了这个 |
[03:38] | A bit strange, actually. | 事实上这有点奇怪 |
[03:39] | – What is it? – It’s blanketing material. | -这是什么 -是屏蔽外壳 |
[03:41] | It appears to have been placed above and beneath the charge. | 似乎有人把它放置在炸弹的上下两面 |
[03:43] | And why’s that strange? | 这有什么奇怪的 |
[03:45] | It would have dampened the explosion. | 它能缩小爆炸的破坏范围 |
[03:46] | Usually, a bomber wants a bigger boom, you know? | 一般来说 制造爆炸案的人希望破坏范围越大越好 |
[03:48] | Not this one. | 这个人不是 |
[03:49] | This device was designed to be lethal only to someone | 这个爆炸装置被设计成了 只有处在它旁边的人 |
[03:52] | situated right next to it. | 才会受到致命伤害 |
[03:54] | I never saw that before. | 我从没见过这种情况 |
[03:59] | Dead guy. | 那个死了的人 |
[04:00] | Boom. | 砰 |
[04:19] | It’s 9:00. | 九点整 |
[04:23] | Did you just tell me what time it is? | 你刚才是在跟我报时吗 |
[04:26] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[04:27] | Someone just said the time. | 有人刚报时了 |
[04:28] | Oh. Yeah, my computer. | 哦对 是我的电脑 |
[04:30] | It’s 9:00. | 九点整 |
[04:31] | I’ve programmed it to announce the time every quarter-hour. | 我编好了程序要它每一刻钟报一次时间 |
[04:34] | I think it makes me more efficient. | 我认为这样能帮我提高工作效率 |
[04:35] | A regular reminder of the passage of time | 对时间流逝的定期提醒 |
[04:38] | seems to have a subtle but definite… | 虽然不易察觉 但很明确… |
[04:40] | I’ll turn the volume down. | 我会把音量调低的 |
[04:42] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[04:45] | It’s not me. | 这不是我干的 |
[04:47] | They’re testing the fire-alarm system. | 他们在测试火警系统 |
[04:48] | They’ll be working on it for the next couple days. | 过几天就要投入使用了 |
[04:50] | Great! | 好的 |
[04:56] | We got an I.D. on the guy who was killed by the bomb. | 我们查到了爆炸案中死者的身份 |
[04:59] | David Ronaldo, 47 years old, from Hillsboro. | 戴维·罗纳尔多 四十七岁 希尔斯伯勒县人[佛罗里达州] |
[05:02] | His family there’s been notified. | 已经通知了他那里的亲人 |
[05:04] | Does it confirm Jane’s idea that he was the original target? | 能证实简的说法吗 他是否就是爆炸案的原定目标 |
[05:06] | Turns out he’s connected to an old murder. | 查到他牵扯到很久前的一起谋杀案 |
[05:09] | 14 years ago, a woman was killed by a guy named Luis Cruz. | 十四年前 一个叫路易斯·克鲁兹的人杀害了一个女人 |
[05:13] | He busted into her house and shot her. | 他闯进她家里开枪打死了她 |
[05:16] | He’s been on death row for the past 11 years. | 过去十一年 他一直在死囚牢房等待行刑 |
[05:18] | How’s Ronaldo connected? | 罗纳尔多是怎么牵扯进去的 |
[05:19] | For some reason, Ronaldo thought Cruz was innocent. | 不知为何 罗纳尔多认为克鲁兹是无辜的 |
[05:22] | He’s been trying to get him exonerated. | 他一直试图在帮他做洗刷罪名 |
[05:23] | – How does that get you killed? – You got me. | -那样就会招来杀身之祸吗 -问倒我了 |
[05:26] | Abbott’s gone down to the West Livingston death row unit to talk to Cruz, | 艾伯特去西利文斯顿的死囚监狱讯问克鲁兹去了 |
[05:29] | See if he can shed some light on the situation. | 看看他能不能帮我们搞清状况 |
[05:31] | He left already? What’s the hurry? | 他已经出发了吗 急什么 |
[05:32] | Cruz is sentenced to be executed in three days. | 三天后克鲁兹就要被执行死刑了 |
[05:43] | No, not David. | 不 戴维不会死的 |
[05:46] | I’m afraid so, Mr. Cruz. | 恐怕如此 克鲁兹先生 |
[05:51] | It ain’t right. T-there’s no sense to it. | 不对 这根本没道理 |
[05:53] | How did you know Mr. Ronaldo? | 你是怎么认识罗纳尔多先生的 |
[05:55] | We, uh… we grew up together. | 我们从小一起长大 |
[06:01] | His folks were my — my foster parents | 他父母在我八岁的时候 |
[06:03] | from the time I was 8. | 收养了我 |
[06:04] | David and me, we were brothers, tight. | 戴维和我 我们是亲密的兄弟 |
[06:10] | I should’ve been more like him, like David. | 我本该多学学他的 学学戴维 |
[06:14] | He was a good student, good son, good brother. | 他是个好学生 好儿子 好兄弟 |
[06:18] | But I was — I was a mess. | 但我 我整个人都一团糟 |
[06:21] | First narcotics arrest was at the age of 16, right? | 十六岁就首次因为吸毒被捕 对吗 |
[06:24] | David would bail me out, | 戴维把我保释出来 |
[06:25] | help me get into a program or whatever. | 让我参加了一个什么戒毒项目 |
[06:28] | Then I’d screw things up and back I’d go. | 我却搞砸了 又故态萌发 |
[06:32] | Recently, he was trying to get your conviction overturned. | 最近 他又试图帮你推翻罪名 |
[06:35] | He’d been working with my — with my lawyer for years, | 几年来他都在跟我的律师合作 |
[06:38] | spending his own money, tracking down any — | 花他自己的钱 找寻任何 |
[06:42] | any crazy thing that might help an appeal. | 任何可能对上诉有帮助的理由 |
[06:45] | Mr. Cruz, have you heard from him recently? | 克鲁兹先生 你最近有跟他联系吗 |
[06:49] | I got a message a few days ago | 几天前我收到一条口信 |
[06:51] | saying that he — he might have some good news, | 说他可能有几个好消息 |
[06:53] | but he didn’t want to say until he was sure. | 但他想确认之后再告诉我 |
[06:57] | And he never mentioned what it was? | 他从未提及具体是什么吗 |
[06:59] | No. | 没有 |
[07:00] | You have any idea of problems he may have had? | 你知道他可能有什么麻烦吗 |
[07:02] | Girlfriend problems, money issues? | 情感问题 资金紧张 |
[07:05] | Never mentioned any. | 他从未提起过 |
[07:07] | I appreciate your time. | 很感谢你能抽出时间 |
[07:16] | Agent, I didn’t kill that woman. | 探员 那个女人不是我杀的 |
[07:22] | I don’t expect you to do anything. | 我不期望你做任何事 |
[07:25] | I just need somebody to believe me. | 我只是需要有人相信我 |
[07:30] | All the things I’ve done in my life, | 我这一辈子做了不少错事 |
[07:33] | I never killed anybody. | 但我从未杀害过任何人 |
[07:37] | I’d appreciate it if you’d just — | 只要你能试着相信我 |
[07:39] | just try to believe that. | 我就很感激了 |
[07:47] | Thanks. | 谢谢你 |
[07:58] | What have we got, kids? | 发现什么了 伙计们 |
[08:00] | Found an ATM with a camera | 在爆炸地点的街对面 |
[08:02] | across the street from the explosion. | 找到一个带有摄像头的自动取款机 |
[08:03] | There’s no video, but it automatically takes | 摄像头没有拍下录像 但它会自动每秒 |
[08:05] | a still picture every second, so… | 拍摄一张照片 所以 |
[08:08] | That’s about a minute and a half before it happened. | 这是爆炸发生前一分半左右 |
[08:11] | Then about 20 seconds later, our bomber appears. | 大概二十秒后 安放炸弹的人出现了 |
[08:15] | Techs confirmed that’s the briefcase the bomb was in. | 技术人员已确认炸弹就在那个公文包里 |
[08:17] | Can you enhance the image? | 你能提高点图像分辨率吗 |
[08:18] | I already did, | 已经处理过了 |
[08:18] | but the disguise makes him impossible to identify. | 但他乔装过 无法确认他的身份 |
[08:21] | Facial recognition can’t do anything. | 面部识别一无所获 |
[08:22] | That’s quite the rug. | 这假发还真有用 |
[08:24] | Then the mom and baby appear… | 然后妈妈推着孩子过来了 |
[08:29] | The bus pulls in, bus pulls out, | 公交车进站 公交车离站 |
[08:31] | And… | 然后 |
[08:34] | boom! | 爆炸 |
[08:36] | Okay, can you back it up a ways? | 你能往后倒一下吗 |
[08:38] | Before the bus pulls in? | 倒到公交车进站之前 |
[08:42] | The briefcases — they’re identical. | 那两个公文包 它们一模一样 |
[08:43] | Can you enlarge that? | 你能放大一下吗 |
[08:46] | See, I-I don’t think that’s a coincidence. | 你们看 我不认为这是巧合 |
[08:50] | Okay, can — can you pull up an image | 你能调一张在公交车进站后 |
[08:52] | before the explosion but after the bus pulled in? | 到爆炸发生前之间的照片吗 |
[08:56] | There’s only one briefcase now, | 现在只剩一个公文包了 |
[08:58] | so the bomber must have taken Ronaldo’s. | 一定是放置炸弹的人把罗纳尔多的包拿走了 |
[09:00] | Leaving Ronaldo with the bomb at his feet. | 并把炸弹留在了罗纳尔多脚下 |
[09:02] | So, the bomber not only | 看来放置炸弹的人想要的 |
[09:03] | wanted Ronaldo dead, | 不止是罗纳尔多的性命 |
[09:05] | he wanted what was in that briefcase. | 还有那个公文包里的东西 |
[09:06] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[09:09] | Look at that woman. | 看那个女的 |
[09:10] | Can — can you back her up a bit? | 你能稍微往后倒一下吗 |
[09:13] | You see? | 看到没 |
[09:14] | She’s there on purpose | 她是故意出现在那里 |
[09:15] | to distract Ronaldo from the briefcase. | 以分散罗纳尔多在公文包上的注意力 |
[09:17] | You find that woman, | 只要找到那个女的 |
[09:18] | you will find your bomber. | 你们就能找到放置炸弹的人 |
[09:22] | Try facial recognition. | 试试面部识别 |
[09:40] | Gina Petrocelli, open up! | 吉娜·彼得罗切利 开门 |
[09:43] | Ms. Petrocelli! | 彼得罗切利女士 |
[09:45] | Yes? | 谁啊 |
[09:46] | – FBI. Open the door. – Okay. | -联调局 快开门 -好的 |
[09:48] | I just got out of the shower. I need a minute. | 我刚洗完澡 稍等一下 |
[09:50] | You have 30 seconds. | 给你三十秒 |
[09:52] | No problem. Just need to dry off. | 没问题 等我擦干就行 |
[09:55] | What’s this about, anyway? | 是什么事啊 |
[09:56] | 20 seconds and we’re coming in, | 再给你二十秒 然后我们就硬闯了 |
[09:58] | Ms. Petrocelli. | 彼得罗切利女士 |
[09:59] | Okay, just… don’t shoot or anything. | 好的 千万别开枪 |
[10:02] | Just need to put some pants on. | 等我穿个裤子 |
[10:04] | Those pants look all right to me, Gina. | 我看你这条裤子挺好的 吉娜 |
[10:11] | This your baby? | 这就是你的孩子 |
[10:13] | Yeah. | 对 |
[10:15] | Cute. | 真可爱 |
[10:18] | Gina, you’ve had run-ins with the law before — | 吉娜 你以前曾多次触犯法律 |
[10:20] | arrests for fraud. | 因欺诈被捕 |
[10:22] | I think you know this is far worse than that. | 我想你也知道这比欺诈要严重得多 |
[10:25] | I didn’t know anything about the bomb. | 我根本不知道炸弹的事 |
[10:27] | I swear. | 我发誓 |
[10:28] | No idea that was gonna happen. | 我根本不知道会发生爆炸 |
[10:32] | You know who this is? | 你知道这人是谁吗 |
[10:33] | Yes. Absolutely. | 当然知道 |
[10:35] | His name is Peter Koch. He’s a private investigator. | 他名叫彼得·科赫 是名私家侦探 |
[10:38] | I help him out sometimes. | 我帮过他一些忙 |
[10:40] | I’ll have Wylie run him. | 我去让怀利查下他 |
[10:41] | What do you mean “help him out”? | 你说帮过他忙是什么意思 |
[10:43] | When there’s something he needs to get…creatively. | 当他想通过不寻常途径找出什么的时候 |
[10:46] | You mean illegally. | 你是说非法途径 |
[10:47] | Whatever. | 随你怎么说 |
[10:49] | Pete throws me some money. I do what he asks me to do. | 彼得付我钱 我就按他说的做 |
[10:51] | Why did he kill David Ronaldo? | 他为什么要杀戴维·罗纳尔多 |
[10:53] | I don’t know anything about that. | 我对此根本不知情 |
[10:55] | All Pete told me is he needed help snatching a briefcase. | 彼得只说他需要我帮忙去偷一个公文包 |
[10:58] | I distract the mark. He makes the grab. | 我负责吸引目标注意力 他负责偷 |
[11:00] | Easy. | 很简单 |
[11:01] | Then I’m walking away, and — boom — | 当我离开时 突然砰一声 |
[11:02] | I’m facedown on the sidewalk, I can’t hear, | 我直接趴在了人行道上 什么都听不见 |
[11:05] | people around me are bleeding. | 我周围的人都在流血 |
[11:08] | You think I would get into that on purpose? | 你觉得我会故意参与这种事吗 |
[11:10] | He didn’t tell you anything about it? | 他没跟你提过炸弹的事吗 |
[11:13] | No. | 没有 |
[11:14] | Just, uh… that it was a big job. | 只说过这次是桩大活儿 |
[11:18] | He was gonna make a lot of money. | 他能赚上一大笔 |
[11:20] | New development. Pete Koch is dead. | 有新情况 彼得·科赫已经死了 |
[11:26] | Local P.D. found Koch’s body in an alley in east Austin | 四小时前 本地警察在奥斯汀东部的巷子里 |
[11:29] | about four hours ago — gunshot to the head. | 发现了科赫的尸体 被一枪爆头 |
[11:32] | His watch and wallet were missing, | 他的手表和钱包都被偷了 |
[11:33] | so they assumed it was a robbery gone bad. | 所以他们就假定是抢劫案升级 |
[11:36] | Any signs of the briefcase? | 发现那个公文包了吗 |
[11:37] | None. And we had his apartment searched. | 没有 我们搜过他的公寓了 |
[11:39] | It wasn’t there, either. | 那里也没有 |
[11:41] | I’d say that rules out robbery. | 看来这就排除是抢劫了 |
[11:42] | What about Gina Petrocelli? | 那吉娜·彼得罗切利呢 |
[11:44] | This one, I think she’s telling the truth. | 在这件事上 我觉得她说的是真话 |
[11:46] | She didn’t know about the bomb, | 她对炸弹并不知情 |
[11:47] | and she doesn’t know who hired Koch to get the briefcase. | 也不知道是谁雇了科赫去偷那个公文包 |
[11:50] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[11:51] | Charge Petrocelli with conspiracy | 以共谋罪起诉彼得罗切利 |
[11:53] | and whatever else you can think of. | 再加上其他你能想到的罪名 |
[11:54] | Anything else? | 还有别的事吗 |
[11:55] | No, that’s it. | 没了 就这些 |
[12:00] | Jane. | 简 |
[12:06] | Do you know what this is? | 你知道这是什么吗 |
[12:07] | I’m betting it’s a transcript | 我猜是路易斯·克鲁兹 |
[12:09] | from Luis Cruz’s trial for murder. | 因谋杀罪被起诉时的庭审记录 |
[12:11] | Good read? | 看得开心吗 |
[12:12] | It’s a little dry. | 有点枯燥 |
[12:14] | Cruz was a drug addict. | 克鲁兹是个瘾君子 |
[12:15] | The night of the murder, | 谋杀案当晚 |
[12:17] | he said that he was alone, using. | 他说自己一个人在嗑药 |
[12:19] | No one to confirm it. | 没人能证实 |
[12:21] | The D.A. had circumstantial evidence | 地检官掌握的大部分都是间接证据 |
[12:22] | and a piece of Luis’ clothing | 但是其中有件路易斯的衣服 |
[12:24] | with the dead woman’s blood on it. | 衣服上查出了死者的血迹 |
[12:26] | The blood clinched it. | 正是那血迹给他定得罪 |
[12:27] | Yes, well, blood’s very easy to plant. | 但是血迹很容易栽赃 |
[12:30] | – Childishly easy, really. – Yes, it is. | -简单得不像话 -确实如此 |
[12:32] | You don’t think Cruz did it? Why? | 你认为不是克鲁兹做的 为什么 |
[12:34] | Well, it’s just a feeling that I can’t shake. | 就是有这么一种感觉 |
[12:38] | What do you think? | 你怎么想的 |
[12:39] | Well, David Ronaldo was looking for evidence to clear Cruz. | 戴维·罗纳尔多当时在找证据帮克鲁兹洗刷罪名 |
[12:43] | He was killed and had something stolen from him. | 然后他就遇害了 还被偷走了一些东西 |
[12:45] | That pretty strongly suggests that he was onto something. | 这充分说明他当时查到些什么了 |
[12:50] | Which means that, in the next few days, | 也就是说 几天之后 |
[12:51] | the state of Texas is going to execute an innocent man. | 德州将要处决的是一个无辜的人 |
[12:55] | And once he’s dead, | 等他死了 |
[12:57] | there’s very little incentive to reopen the case… | 就不太可能再重新调查这个案子了 |
[13:00] | Which the real killer knows. | 真凶知道这一点 |
[13:03] | So… | 那么 |
[13:05] | What are we gonna do about all this? | 我们该怎么办 |
[13:08] | Oh, well, I think I can come up with something. | 我应该能想出什么办法 |
[13:19] | 14 years ago, Luis Cruz was accused of murdering | 十四年前 路易斯·克鲁兹被指控谋杀了 |
[13:22] | this woman — Sarah Feinberg. | 该名女子 萨拉·范伯格 |
[13:25] | She was shot to death in her home, | 有人闯入了她家 |
[13:26] | apparently by an intruder. | 将她射杀 |
[13:28] | Her body was found by her husband, Edward Feinberg. | 她丈夫爱德华·范伯格发现了尸体 |
[13:32] | Edward was a psychiatrist at the university teaching hospital. | 爱德华是一个大学教学医院的精神病医生 |
[13:36] | He found his wife’s body when he arrived home | 他在当天深夜回到家 |
[13:38] | later that night. | 发现了他太太的尸体 |
[13:39] | Anything connecting Cruz to the Feinbergs? | 克鲁兹和范伯格家有什么联系吗 |
[13:41] | Yes. | 有 |
[13:42] | Edward Feinberg knew Cruz | 爱德华·范伯格是在 |
[13:44] | from a halfway-house drug-treatment program | 他管理的一个过渡毒瘾治疗计划里 |
[13:46] | that Feinberg ran. | 认识的克鲁兹 |
[13:48] | Cruz and Feinberg had an argument | 克鲁兹和范伯格有过争执 |
[13:50] | because Cruz showed up to a therapy session high | 因为克鲁兹来治疗时吸了毒 |
[13:53] | three days before the murder. | 就在案发三天前 |
[13:54] | And the D.A. claimed that that made Cruz kill Sarah Feinberg? | 地检官就藉此认为克鲁兹杀了萨拉·范伯格吗 |
[13:57] | That’s thin. | 这也太牵强了 |
[13:58] | What put Cruz at the murder scene? | 是什么把克鲁兹和谋杀联系起来的 |
[14:00] | They found a sweatshirt | 他们在屋子外面的 |
[14:01] | of Cruz’s snagged on a bush outside of the house | 灌木丛里发现了克鲁兹的运动衫 |
[14:03] | with Sarah Feinberg’s blood on it. | 上面有萨拉·范伯格的血迹 |
[14:05] | There was also gunpowder on one sleeve. | 在一边的袖子上还有火药 |
[14:06] | What about the gun? | 那枪呢 |
[14:08] | They didn’t find it. | 他们没找到枪 |
[14:08] | It’s 10:00. | 十点整 |
[14:11] | I’ll turn it off. | 我马上关掉它 |
[14:12] | No worries. It’s good to know. | 没关系 这下知道时间了 |
[14:14] | 10:00. | 十点整 |
[14:15] | We believe that David Ronaldo was murdered | 我们认为戴维·罗纳尔多是因为找到了 |
[14:18] | because he had evidence that would clear Luis Cruz. | 可以洗刷路易斯·克鲁兹罪名的证据才被谋杀的 |
[14:21] | We need to find out what that was. | 我们要查出是什么证据 |
[14:23] | And because they’re going to execute Cruz | 由于大约五十小时后 |
[14:25] | in about…50 hours, | 克鲁兹就要被处决了 |
[14:28] | we should hurry up. | 我们得赶快了 |
[14:30] | Boss, is there any evidence | 头儿 有没有证据表明 |
[14:32] | that the cops or the prosecutors made a mistake? | 警察或是检方出了错 |
[14:35] | Not that I can point to. | 没有 |
[14:36] | And this case was fully appealed, right? | 这个案子有过上诉 对吗 |
[14:38] | Yes. | 是的 |
[14:39] | Then can I ask why we’re taking this on? | 那我能不能问一下我们为什么会查这个案子 |
[14:42] | I-I don’t want to sound cold, but it seems to me | 并不是我有多冷漠 只是看起来 |
[14:44] | that the system did what it was supposed to do. | 司法系统做了它该做的事 |
[14:46] | No, it didn’t. | 不 它没有 |
[14:48] | Because Luis Cruz is innocent. | 因为路易斯·克鲁兹是无辜的 |
[14:50] | You’re absolutely certain of that? | 你百分百确定吗 |
[14:51] | Well, I’m not absolutely certain of anything. | 我对什么都不会百分百确定 |
[14:53] | But I’m confident enough to know that I’d like to try and help. | 但是我知道我想帮他一把 |
[14:56] | That’s good enough for me. | 这就够了 |
[14:57] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[14:59] | Okay. Let’s do it. | 好吧 那就做吧 |
[15:02] | Fischer, Cho, work Ronaldo. | 费舍尔 周 你们调查罗纳尔多 |
[15:04] | Go to his apartment, see if you can find anything. | 去他公寓看看能查出点什么 |
[15:06] | I’ll call the Governor’s office | 我会给州长办公室打电话 |
[15:08] | and let him know what we’re up to. | 告诉他我们在查什么 |
[15:09] | Jane, Lisbon, talk to the Feinbergs. | 简 里斯本 去找范伯格家人谈谈 |
[15:11] | Wylie… | 怀利 |
[15:16] | …just keep letting us know what time it is. | 记得要一直给我们报时 |
[15:22] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[15:23] | Well, we’re just — just getting here now. | 我们这才刚到 |
[15:26] | I can’t do anything tonight. | 我今晚没空 |
[15:28] | This case could go all hours. | 这个案子可能会要查很久 |
[15:32] | Thursday’s great. | 星期四可以 |
[15:33] | Okay. Me too. | 好的 我也是 |
[15:35] | Bye, Marcus. | 再见 马库斯 |
[15:41] | What? | 怎么了 |
[15:43] | Nothing. Nothing. | 没事 没事 |
[15:45] | Mr. Feinberg? | 范伯格先生吗 |
[15:46] | Yes. | 是的 |
[15:47] | You’re from the FBI? | 你们是联调局的 |
[15:49] | Yes, I’m Agent Lisbon. This is Patrick Jane. | 是的 我是里斯本探员 这位是派翠克·简 |
[15:52] | Come in. | 进来吧 |
[16:04] | This is my wife, Mae. | 这位是我夫人 梅 |
[16:06] | Nice to meet you. | 很高兴见到你们 |
[16:07] | Sit, please, sit. | 请坐 |
[16:13] | Now… | 那么 |
[16:15] | What exactly are you here for? | 有什么可以帮到你们的 |
[16:16] | You said on the phone it had to do with Luis Cruz. | 你在电话里说和路易斯·克鲁兹有关 |
[16:19] | Yes. His friend David Ronaldo was killed. | 是的 他的朋友戴维·罗纳尔多遇害了 |
[16:21] | Have you ever heard of him? | 你们听说过他吗 |
[16:22] | – I don’t think so. – No. | -没有 -没有 |
[16:24] | Um, and what does his death have to do with us? | 他的死和我们有什么关系 |
[16:27] | It’s complicated. | 很复杂 |
[16:33] | That’s a little evasive, now, isn’t it? | 这回答有点含糊 不是吗 |
[16:35] | This is an ongoing investigation. | 我们正在调查此事 |
[16:37] | I’m not allowed to say more. | 我不能再多说什么 |
[16:39] | Uh, this is the room where your wife was killed, right? | 你夫人就是在这间房间被杀害的 是吗 |
[16:42] | Yes. | 是的 |
[16:44] | You have an office here, too. | 你在家里也有办公室 |
[16:45] | Yes, I see patients here. | 是的 我会在家里接诊 |
[16:47] | That must be kind of weird. | 这倒是很奇怪 |
[16:48] | You like to provoke, now, don’t you? | 你很喜欢激怒别人 是吗 |
[16:51] | Classic defense mechanism. | 典型防御机制 |
[16:54] | And, yes, it was, as you say, “Weird” | 是的 这确实如你所说 有时候会 |
[16:58] | for some time. | 比较奇怪 |
[16:59] | But I wasn’t going to let Cruz | 但是我不会因为克鲁兹 |
[17:02] | chase me out of my own home. | 而逃离自己的家 |
[17:03] | Well, I’m not judging, honestly. I’m just curious. | 我不是在批判你 我只是好奇 |
[17:06] | And I must say, I love what you’ve done with the remodeling. | 我必须承认 我很喜欢你们的改建 |
[17:08] | Oh, we did it together. | 我们一起弄的 |
[17:09] | I detected your touch. | 我确实发现了你的风格 |
[17:11] | How long have you two been married? | 你们结婚多久了 |
[17:14] | Oh, almost 11 years. | 快十一年了 |
[17:16] | And did you know each other at the time of the murder? | 谋杀案发生时你们互相认识吗 |
[17:19] | No. I was a new graduate student then. | 不认识 我那时研究生才刚入学 |
[17:22] | Edward was far too important to notice me. | 爱德华可是大人物 根本注意不到我 |
[17:26] | I went through a period of deep grieving | 在萨拉遇害后的好几年 |
[17:29] | for several years after Sarah was killed. | 我经历了一段沉重的悲痛期 |
[17:32] | But I pulled myself out of it, | 但我从中走出来了 |
[17:34] | and we were fortunate enough to, uh…find each other. | 我们也足够幸运地遇见了彼此 |
[17:38] | So, it was fate, huh? Wonderful. | 命中注定是吧 真奇妙 |
[17:40] | A couple more questions before we go. | 离开之前再问几个问题 |
[17:42] | Have you ever considered suicide? | 你考虑过自杀的可能性吗 |
[17:45] | No. | 没有 |
[17:46] | And you, Mae — | 还有你 梅 |
[17:48] | Did your father go to your high-school graduation ceremony? | 你父亲去参加你的高中毕业典礼了吗 |
[17:51] | No. | 没有 |
[17:52] | What does that have to do with anything? | 这跟其它事情有关系吗 |
[17:54] | You’d be surprised. Thank you for your time. | 你会惊讶的 谢谢你抽出时间 |
[17:56] | Before we go, do you think I could | 我可以在走之前 |
[17:57] | just quickly use your bathroom? | 快速借用一下你的卫生间吗 |
[18:00] | Yeah, of course. | 当然可以 |
[18:01] | It’s through the kitchen, on your right. | 穿过厨房就是 在你右边 |
[18:03] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[18:44] | One last question. Just curious — | 最后一个问题 我只是好奇 |
[18:46] | How long before the first Mrs. Feinberg died | 在第一任范伯格夫人死前多久 |
[18:48] | did you start your affair? | 你们开始有婚外情的 |
[18:51] | Fascinating method you have, | 你用的方法很有趣 |
[18:53] | if it is a method. | 如果这也算一种方法的话 |
[18:55] | Mae and I did not have an affair before my wife died. | 在我妻子死前 我和梅并没有婚外情 |
[18:58] | Really? You’re so careful to mention | 真的吗 都这么多年了 |
[19:00] | your “Deep grieving period” even now. | 你还小心翼翼地提到你沉重的悲痛期 |
[19:03] | And, you know, this is not really the house of someone that’s sentimental– | 你家里却看不到什么伤感的痕迹 |
[19:07] | quite the opposite. | 正好相反 |
[19:09] | You’re very observant, Mr. Jane. | 你很善于观察 简先生 |
[19:11] | And perhaps you’re right, | 也许你说得对 |
[19:13] | I do protest too much. | 我是过于断言了 |
[19:15] | But I have grown weary and defensive on the subject, | 但这件事让我身心俱疲 戒心大增 |
[19:18] | as I’m sure you might understand. | 我相信你能理解 |
[19:19] | I do, I do. | 我能理解 |
[19:20] | I understand that Luis Cruz didn’t kill your wife. | 我知道路易斯·克鲁兹没杀你妻子 |
[19:22] | You did. And we’re gonna prove it. | 人是你杀的 我们将要证明这一点 |
[19:26] | Unless you want to confess now and save us all some time. | 除非你想现在就坦白 节约大家的时间 |
[19:28] | I assumed that’s what was all building toward. | 大概所有人都这么想吧 |
[19:31] | You’re not the first to think it. | 你不是第一个 |
[19:33] | I was her husband, after all. | 毕竟我是她的丈夫 |
[19:35] | But it’s not true. | 但你说的不是真的 |
[19:37] | Leave my husband alone. | 请不要再打扰我丈夫了 |
[19:39] | I’d like you both to leave now. | 我想请你们二位现在就离开 |
[19:41] | – Now. – Yes. Of course, ma’am. | -马上 -没问题 夫人 |
[19:41] | Yes. Jane? | 好的 简 走吧 |
[19:52] | Ronaldo did not have much of a life | 罗纳尔多除了调查克鲁兹案 |
[19:53] | outside the Cruz case. | 没有太多个人生活 |
[19:55] | Guess not. | 我猜也是 |
[19:57] | – This is weird. – What? | -这很奇怪 -什么 |
[20:00] | Everything taped to the walls is old except for this map. | 除了这张地图 墙上贴的东西都是旧的 |
[20:02] | Looks brand-new. What’s it doing here? | 地图看上去是全新的 这是干什么用的 |
[20:05] | Got me. | 考住我了 |
[20:07] | Let’s make sure we take it back with us. | 记得一定把地图带回去 |
[20:11] | Hey, did Lisbon date on the job at CBI? | 里斯本在加调局有过办公室恋情吗 |
[20:14] | Don’t know. Never asked. | 不知道 从没问过 |
[20:16] | Surprising to see her and Pike hook up, huh? | 看到她和派克在一起很意外吧 |
[20:19] | Wouldn’t have put those two together. | 真没想过他们俩的组合 |
[20:23] | You ever wonder what Jane thinks about it? | 你想知道简对此事的想法吗 |
[20:25] | – Never. – Really? Why not? | -不想 -真的吗 为什么 |
[20:27] | My brain would explode. | 我的脑子会爆炸的 |
[20:40] | Hey, Cho. | 周 |
[20:42] | Does Ronaldo seem like the type who’d go diving? | 罗纳尔多看起来像是会去潜水的人吗 |
[20:46] | Ronaldo started taking diving lessons about a month ago. | 罗纳尔多大约一个月前开始上潜水课 |
[20:49] | Diving lessons? Why? | 潜水课吗 为什么 |
[20:50] | Was he planning on going to the ocean? | 他打算去海里吗 |
[20:52] | Uh, not that we could tell. | 这我们就不得而知了 |
[20:53] | Well, isn’t it obvious? | 这不是明显吗 |
[20:55] | He was looking for the gun. | 他在找那支枪 |
[20:57] | – He was? – Sure. | -找枪 -没错 |
[20:58] | Well, the police still haven’t found the gun | 警方仍未找到 |
[20:59] | that killed Sarah Feinberg. | 杀死萨拉·范伯格的枪 |
[21:01] | This map shows all the bodies of water | 这地图显示了犯罪现场 |
[21:03] | within a 50-mile radius of the crime scene. | 五十英里半径内的所有水域 |
[21:05] | Ronaldo planned on diving them all | 罗纳尔多打算逐个潜入其中 |
[21:07] | one by one in the hopes of finding it. | 希望能找到枪 |
[21:09] | And why would he think the gun was thrown into a body of water? | 他为什么会认为枪被扔到了水中 |
[21:12] | I don’t know, but he did. | 我不知道 但是他知道 |
[21:14] | And that is why the killer wanted his briefcase — | 这就解释了凶手为何想要他的公文包 |
[21:17] | to see how far Ronaldo had gotten with his plan. | 以了解罗纳尔多的计划进行到什么程度了 |
[21:19] | That’s a pretty desperate move on Ronaldo’s part. | 这对罗纳尔多来说真是孤注一掷 |
[21:21] | I think “Desperate” more or less describes the whole situation. | 孤注一掷用来形容整个情势也不为过 |
[21:24] | Well, we got 20 hours. What are we supposed to do? | 我们只剩二十小时了 有什么计划吗 |
[21:26] | We’re right where we want to be. | 我们所处的位置正是最有利的 |
[21:28] | I’m gonna need some help from Wylie, | 我需要怀利帮我一下 |
[21:29] | and we need to set up a security station | 我们还需要在楼下大厅 |
[21:31] | – downstairs in the lobby. – Why? | -设立安检站 -为什么 |
[21:33] | Well, we are the FBI. Shouldn’t we be secure? | 我们是联调局 难道不该保证安全吗 |
[21:36] | If we arrest Feinberg, he has to stay here, right? | 如果我们逮捕范伯格 他得留在这里吧 |
[21:39] | He can’t just up and leave. | 他不能站起来就走吧 |
[21:41] | Just overnight, until his arraignment. | 只能在传讯前扣押他一个晚上 |
[21:43] | Overnight is perfect. | 一个晚上再好不过了 |
[21:46] | What are we arresting him for? | 以什么罪名逮捕他 |
[21:57] | Yes? | 什么事 |
[21:58] | – Edward Feinberg? – Yes. | -你是爱德华·范伯格吗 -是的 |
[22:00] | Special Agent Cho, FBI. You’re under arrest, sir. | 我是联调局特别探员周 你被捕了 |
[22:04] | – For what? – Prescription drug fraud. | -因为什么 -处方药欺诈 |
[22:05] | We believe you’ve been selling pads like this one to drug users. | 我们认为你向吸毒者出售这样的处方纸 |
[22:08] | Where did you get that? | 你从哪拿到的 |
[22:09] | Turn around, sir. | 请转身 先生 |
[22:11] | Edward? What’s going on? | 爱德华 出什么事了 |
[22:13] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[22:15] | Call Rich Summers. | 给理查·萨默斯打电话 |
[22:16] | – Have him meet me at the FBI office. – I’ll follow you. | -让他去联调局办公室见我 -我也去 |
[22:29] | Let the games begin. | 好戏开场了 |
[22:42] | Empty your pockets. Take off your watch, please. | 请掏空口袋 摘掉手表 |
[22:45] | When will I get these back? | 我什么时候能拿回它们 |
[22:46] | Tomorrow. When you leave for your arraignment. | 明天 等你要去传讯的时候 |
[22:49] | Your purse and cellphone. | 请交出你的手袋和手机 |
[22:50] | I’m not under arrest. Why should I give you my purse? | 我并没被逮捕 凭什么要给你手袋 |
[22:52] | – FBI policy. – Well, that’s crazy. | -这是联调局政策 -太荒唐了 |
[22:54] | You’re free to leave at any time. | 你随时可以离开 |
[22:55] | But if you want to stay, your purse and cellphone, please. | 但如果你想留在这 请交出手袋和手机 |
[22:57] | You should go. The attorney’s on his way. | 你还是走吧 律师在过来的路上了 |
[23:00] | No. Of course not. I’m staying with you. | 不 我当然不走 我要留下陪你 |
[23:03] | Step through, please. | 请过安检 |
[23:14] | Wait here, please. | 请在此稍等 |
[23:28] | It’s 5 o’clock. | 五点整 |
[23:30] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[23:31] | Sorry. It’s just… | 抱歉 只是… |
[23:33] | Never mind. | 别在意 |
[23:33] | You might want to cover your ears. | 你最好还是把耳朵捂上 |
[23:35] | Why would I want to do that? | 为什么 |
[23:37] | They’re testing the fire alarm! | 他们在检测火警警报器 |
[23:39] | It goes off twice a day, at 9:00 and 5:00! | 每天九点和五点都会响 |
[23:43] | It’s getting pretty annoying, actually. | 其实还挺烦人的 |
[23:45] | Agent Collins, show Mr. Feinberg into interrogation. | 柯林斯探员 带范伯格先生去审讯室 |
[23:48] | Someone will be in shortly. | 待会就有人会去的 |
[23:53] | I — can’t I go with him? | 我不能跟他一块去吗 |
[23:54] | No, I’m sorry. | 不行 抱歉 |
[23:55] | You’ll have to stay in the waiting room. Come with me. | 你得待在等候室里 跟我来 |
[24:11] | You should be comfortable enough in here. | 你在这挺舒坦的 |
[24:13] | Bathrooms are around the corner. | 厕所在拐角处 |
[24:15] | I have to stay in here? For how long? | 我一定得在这里吗 得呆多久 |
[24:18] | I can show you to your own interrogation room | 我也可以给你也找间审讯室 |
[24:21] | if you’d prefer. | 如果你想的话 |
[24:24] | No. That’s fine. | 不 这就可以了 |
[24:45] | Hello. | 你好 |
[24:47] | What time is it? | 现在几点了 |
[24:50] | 8:17. | 八点十七 |
[24:51] | Sorry to keep you waiting so long. | 抱歉让你等这么久 |
[24:53] | Nonsense. | 别扯了 |
[24:54] | You kept me waiting on purpose, | 你故意让我等这么久的 |
[24:55] | like you trumped up this drug charge. | 跟你故意捏造那项毒品指控一样 |
[24:58] | Last, desperate attempt to prove your pet theory. | 急于证明你所谓的一贯主张 |
[25:02] | You know, it must be very difficult for people around you, | 你周围的人肯定过得相当不容易 |
[25:04] | the fact you can never admit to being wrong. | 你从不肯承认你的错误 |
[25:07] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[25:09] | Well, let’s cut to the chase, shall we? | 那我们就开门见山吧 |
[25:11] | In 14 hours, Luis Cruz is gonna be executed | 还有十四个小时 路易斯·克鲁兹就要行刑 |
[25:14] | for a crime that you committed. | 替你背黑锅了 |
[25:17] | I know you think you’re doing the right thing. | 我知道你觉得你做的是对的 |
[25:19] | I mean, it’s always the husband, right? | 通常都是丈夫干的 对吧 |
[25:22] | But in this case, it’s not. | 但这回不是 |
[25:23] | So you’ve said. | 你的一面之词罢了 |
[25:25] | Fine. Believe what you want. | 好吧 你爱信什么信什么 |
[25:27] | – I didn’t murder my wife. – Yes, you did. | -我没有杀我妻子 -就是你杀的 |
[25:29] | Then you got in your car and you drove back to your office. | 然后你开车开回了你的办公室 |
[25:31] | You stopped on the way and you dumped the gun. | 中途停下把枪扔了 |
[25:33] | Now, you could have dumped it anywhere, | 你想扔哪都行 |
[25:35] | but you chose to dump it in a lake, which is a good idea. | 但你决定把枪扔湖里 这是个好主意 |
[25:38] | Great hiding spot. | 绝佳藏匿点 |
[25:39] | Of course, until David Ronaldo figured it out. | 当然 直到戴维·罗纳尔多搞清楚怎么回事 |
[25:42] | Ronaldo got your goat, didn’t he? | 罗纳尔多抓到你小辫子了 是不是 |
[25:44] | I don’t even know what you mean. | 我都不知道你什么意思 |
[25:46] | Well, I mean that he wasn’t nearly as clever as you, | 我是说他远不及你聪明 |
[25:48] | But he was determined. | 但他坚持不懈 |
[25:51] | His persistence really paid off for him, didn’t it? | 他的坚持终有回报了 不是吗 |
[25:55] | Well, you tell me. | 还用你说 |
[25:56] | I will. | 我会说的 |
[25:57] | That’s why you hired the private detective Koch | 这也就是为什么你雇了私家侦探科赫 |
[25:59] | to keep an eye on him. | 去监视他的一举一动 |
[26:01] | And you had him killed | 然后他一开始上潜水课 |
[26:02] | once he started taking diving lessons. | 你就杀他灭口 |
[26:04] | Then you had Koch go through his briefcase | 接着你让科赫搜他的公文包 |
[26:07] | to see what evidence he had, | 看看他手上有什么证据 |
[26:08] | And then you killed Koch. | 紧接着你又杀了科赫 |
[26:11] | This is a very interesting theory. | 很有意思的推理 |
[26:14] | But even if you find the gun, | 但就算你找到枪 |
[26:16] | It’s not gonna prove that I’m guilty. | 也不能证明我有罪 |
[26:17] | Well, it’s not gonna have any fingerprints on it, of course, | 当然 那上面肯定不会有任何指纹 |
[26:20] | but it may still have serial numbers on it, | 但是枪上还是会有序列码 |
[26:23] | and you would be surprised | 然后你会惊讶于 |
[26:24] | what the FBI can do with serial numbers. | 联调局能从序列码里查到什么 |
[26:26] | And, of course, it does prove Luis Cruz’s innocence | 当然也就能证明路易斯·克鲁兹的清白 |
[26:31] | because the timeline suggests | 因为时间线表明 |
[26:32] | that there was no way that he could dump the gun anywhere | 他在被捕前绝不可能把枪 |
[26:35] | between your house and your office before he was arrested. | 扔在你家和你办公室之间的任何地方 |
[26:39] | Well, it looks like you’ve got your work cut out for you now, doesn’t it? | 看来你们做了不少工作啊 对吧 |
[26:47] | My name is Richard Summers. | 我叫理查德·萨默斯 |
[26:48] | I’m Mr. Feinberg’s attorney. | 我是范伯格先生的律师 |
[26:50] | I’ll be sitting in for the rest of the interrogation. | 余下的审讯我都会在旁 |
[26:53] | Well, I hope for your sake, Richard, | 为你着想 理查德 |
[26:55] | that you’re charging him by the hour | 你最好是按小时收他钱 |
[26:56] | ’cause it’s gonna be a long night. | 审讯还长着呢 |
[26:58] | Here’s how this is gonna work. | 事情是这样 |
[27:00] | You can keep my client here overnight, | 你可以拘留我的当事人整晚 |
[27:02] | but he’s not gonna speak to you about anything. | 但他不会跟你讲任何事 |
[27:04] | Richard. | 理查德 |
[27:05] | Not about the prescription-drug matter, | 不会讲任何处方药的事 |
[27:08] | not about the murder case. Nothing. | 也不会讲任何谋杀案的事 什么都不讲 |
[27:10] | Are we clear? | 清楚了吗 |
[27:12] | Crystal. | 非常清楚 |
[27:13] | Now I’d like a moment alone with my client. | 现在我要跟我当事人单独谈谈 |
[27:29] | Cho, you’re up. | 周 该你上了 |
[27:41] | I’m gonna ask you some questions. | 我有几个问题要问你 |
[27:44] | You can ask anything you want. He’s not gonna answer you. | 随便问吧 他什么都不会跟你说的 |
[27:46] | I want to hear it from him. | 我要听他亲口讲 |
[27:49] | Where were you on the night of February 11, 2000? | 2000年二月十一日晚 你在哪 |
[27:56] | I know this is hard, but I need to talk to you | 我知道很难 但我得跟你谈谈 |
[27:59] | about the night your wife died. | 关于你妻子被杀那晚 |
[28:00] | Any little detail could help. | 任何细节都会有帮助 |
[28:03] | First, let me offer you something to drink. | 想先喝点什么吗 |
[28:08] | Let’s just chat. | 随便聊聊吧 |
[28:10] | How do you like U.T. next year? | 你觉得德州大学明年比赛会怎么样 |
[28:11] | I mean I don’t know about their running game. | 我不了解他们的快攻打法 |
[28:28] | Well, I hear the cat’s got your tongue. | 听说你口风挺紧的啊 |
[28:31] | You think you’ll let something slip? | 你觉得你会说漏嘴吗 |
[28:34] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[28:37] | I’m gonna ask you again. | 我再问你一遍 |
[28:39] | Where were you on the night of February 11, 2000, | 2000年二月十一日晚 |
[28:42] | in between the hours of 6:00 and 9:00 p.m.? | 六点至九点之间你在哪 |
[28:45] | Richard? | 理查德 |
[28:46] | Is this necessary? | 有必要么 |
[28:48] | You know he’s not gonna discuss it. | 你明知他不会说的 |
[28:50] | Yes, it’s necessary, | 是的 有必要 |
[28:52] | because in seven hours, a man is gonna die. | 因为还有七个小时 有人就要死了 |
[28:54] | – You know what? I resent… – Ed! Don’t. | -知道吗 我很反感 -爱德 不要说话 |
[29:00] | Kim, what are you doing? | 金 你在干什么 |
[29:02] | You’re not going to get anything out of him tonight. | 今晚从他那我们什么都问不到 |
[29:04] | You might as well let him rest. | 还不如让他休息算了 |
[29:05] | No. | 不行 |
[29:07] | Dennis. | 丹尼斯 |
[29:08] | You need to rest. | 你得休息了 |
[29:11] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[29:13] | Don’t get comfortable. | 别太舒坦了 |
[29:14] | I’ll be back. | 我会回来的 |
[29:18] | I’ll be turning out the lights, Mr. Summers, | 我会关上灯的 萨默斯先生 |
[29:19] | But you are welcome to stay. | 你要留下也可以 |
[29:21] | Only one pillow, though. | 但只有一个枕头 |
[29:24] | And hopefully the floor is okay with you. | 希望你睡地板会没事 |
[29:25] | I’m sure it’s been cleaned sometime in the past year. | 我相信地板肯定在去年被清扫过 |
[29:28] | Let’s hope. | 希望如此吧 |
[29:30] | Richard, you should go. | 理查德 你走就好了 |
[29:31] | I want you rested for my arraignment. | 你得为明天我的提审养精蓄锐 |
[29:32] | – Are you sure? – I will not say another word | -你确定吗 -我保证在你回来之前 |
[29:34] | until you get back. I promise. | 我一个字都不会说的 |
[29:36] | Good. | 那就好 |
[29:37] | Get some rest. | 好好休息 |
[29:53] | Hi, there. I brought you this. | 原来你在这儿呢 我给你带来这个了 |
[29:56] | Is this from the FBI handbook? | 这是联调局手册里的吗 |
[29:57] | Some good cop/bad cop thing? | 扮白脸红脸那一套 |
[30:01] | No, it’s just a pillow and a blanket. | 不是 只是给你拿个枕头和毯子 |
[30:03] | Do you have any idea what you’re doing to my husband? | 你知道你把我的丈夫置于什么境地吗 |
[30:05] | You’re asking him to relive | 你让他重温他一生中 |
[30:07] | a very painful chapter in his life. | 非常痛苦的一段回忆 |
[30:09] | I think it was more painful for Sarah. | 我觉得这对于萨拉来说更痛苦些 |
[30:13] | Anyway, it’ll all be over soon enough. | 不管怎样 这一切马上就会结束了 |
[30:15] | 6 1/2 hours, to be exact. | 准确的来说是六个半小时后 |
[30:16] | Yeah, then we’ll finally have closure, | 是的 那时我们就终于能解脱了 |
[30:18] | no thanks to you. | “托你的福” |
[30:19] | Now, if you’ll excuse me, I would like to get some rest. | 如果你不介意的话 我想要休息会儿 |
[30:25] | You needn’t be a martyr. Take the pillow. | 你不需要故作姿态博同情 收下枕头吧 |
[31:05] | Good morning, sleepyhead. | 早上好 贪睡虫 |
[31:07] | What time is it? | 几点了 |
[31:10] | It’s a little after 9:00. | 刚过了九点 |
[31:12] | Your murderous ass got to take a nap, | 你们这种谋杀犯可以打个盹 |
[31:14] | while all the good guys had to stay up all night. | 而我们这些好人却要熬一整夜 |
[31:17] | I take it you didn’t find the gun. | 看来你并没有找到枪 |
[31:20] | No. | 没有 |
[31:21] | So that gives me 40 minutes to get you to talk. | 所以这给了我四十分钟来让你开口交待 |
[31:25] | – I want my attorney. – We’ll call him. | -我想让我的律师在场 -我们会打给他的 |
[31:26] | But first, the truth. | 但首先 乖乖交待吧 |
[31:29] | I have nothing to say. | 我没什么要说的 |
[31:34] | We’ll see. | 等着瞧吧 |
[31:40] | It’s 9:30. | 九点半 |
[31:42] | I’d like to know how much longer you plan on keeping us here. | 我想知道你还要关我们多久 |
[31:45] | You’re free to go at any time. | 你随时都可以走 |
[31:47] | But your husband will remain in custody | 但你的丈夫在他提讯之前 |
[31:49] | until his arraignment. | 都要被拘留着 |
[31:51] | Look, I know this is hard on you. | 我知道这对你来说很不容易 |
[31:54] | You want a cup of coffee? | 想喝杯咖啡吗 |
[31:56] | Yes, thank you. | 好吧 谢谢 |
[31:59] | I’m checking in with the dive unit. | 我正在和潜水部队核对 |
[32:01] | Damn it. Tell them they’ve got 30 minutes. | 该死 告诉他们只剩下半小时了 |
[32:05] | Nothing yet. | 毫无进展 |
[32:05] | You’re gonna talk to me! | 给我马上交代 |
[32:08] | Please. I-I want my attorney. | 求你了 我想要我的律师在场 |
[32:11] | In the next few minutes, | 几分钟后 |
[32:11] | Luis Cruz is going to die for your crime. | 路易斯·克鲁斯将会为了你所犯下的罪行而死 |
[32:14] | Does that mean anything to you? | 这难道对你来说什么都不是吗 |
[32:16] | A man’s death? | 一个人的生死 |
[32:18] | Is that all you’ve got? | 你就用这招来对付我吗 |
[32:20] | Appeals to my sympathy? | 唤起我的同情心 |
[32:21] | Answer the question! | 老实交代 |
[32:23] | If he were innocent, it would be a tragedy. | 如果他是无辜的 那很不幸 |
[32:25] | But he’s not. | 但他不是 |
[32:26] | He killed my wife, my beautiful, sweet Sarah. | 他杀了我的妻子 我美丽又体贴的萨拉 |
[32:29] | He deserves to die. I look forward it. | 他罪有应得 我盼着他死 |
[32:41] | Fischer. | 费舍尔 |
[32:46] | He’s not talking. It’s all over. | 他没有招供 一切都结束了 |
[32:48] | You called the governor’s office? | 你打给州长办公室了吗 |
[32:49] | I spoke to an aide. No go. | 我跟州长助理谈过 还是不行 |
[32:51] | Without a weapon, they’re not gonna postpone. | 找不到武器 他们是不会延期的 |
[32:53] | Crap. | 该死 |
[32:55] | And he made it abundantly clear | 而且他说的非常清楚 |
[32:57] | that once Cruz is executed, the case is dead. | 一旦克鲁斯被处死 这个案子就结了 |
[33:00] | They’re not gonna want to hear one more word about it. | 他们再也不想听到关于这个案子的一句话 |
[33:03] | So, what now? | 那现在怎么办 |
[33:04] | Come on. Everyone’s watching it on TV. | 过来吧 所有人都在看电视转播 |
[33:27] | I’m sorry, people. | 抱歉 各位 |
[33:28] | I wish this happened a different way. | 我希望结果能有所不同 |
[33:32] | Boss. Look. | 老大 快看 |
[33:49] | We did what we could. | 我们尽力而为了 |
[34:10] | Congratulations. | 恭喜你 |
[34:12] | For what? | 恭喜什么 |
[34:14] | Luis Cruz is dead. | 路易斯·克鲁斯死了 |
[34:31] | Well, thank you for telling me. | 谢谢你告诉了我 |
[34:34] | Doesn’t feel the way you thought it would, does it? | 跟你想象中的感觉不一样 对吧 |
[34:36] | No. | 是的 |
[34:38] | No, I thought I’d feel avenged, | 是的 我以为我会有报仇雪恨的快感 |
[34:40] | or at least relieved. | 或者至少是如释重负 |
[34:43] | Instead it’s just sad. | 然而我只是很伤心 |
[34:46] | And it doesn’t bring my wife back. | 而且这也没能让我的妻子起死回生 |
[34:50] | No. It doesn’t. | 没错 |
[34:54] | I’m not supposed to be talking to you. | 我不应该跟你交谈的 |
[34:56] | And I don’t even know why I should want to. | 我甚至都不知道我为什么想跟你交谈 |
[34:58] | – You think I’m a murderer. – Oh, I don’t know. | -你认为我是个谋杀犯 -这可说不准 |
[34:59] | I know you didn’t kill your wife. | 我知道你没有杀你的妻子 |
[35:01] | I knew all along. | 我一直都知道 |
[35:03] | What? | 什么 |
[35:03] | Well, I strongly suspected you didn’t. | 我强烈怀疑你并不是杀人凶手 |
[35:07] | And your reaction to Cruz’s death proves it. | 而你对克鲁斯之死的反应证明了这一点 |
[35:09] | Not the reaction of a guilty man. | 你的反应不是一个有罪的人的该有的 |
[35:14] | Your wife, Mae, however… | 然而 你的妻子梅 |
[35:16] | What about Mae? | 梅怎么了 |
[35:17] | Oh, come on. | 得了吧 |
[35:18] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说些什么 |
[35:20] | I’ll let you see for yourself. | 我还是让你亲眼看看吧 |
[35:29] | This is her learning of the execution. | 这是她听到死刑结束的反应 |
[35:43] | Well, that doesn’t mean anything. | 这不足以说明任何事 |
[35:44] | Come on, you can see it. It’s obvious. | 得了吧 你看到了 这很明显 |
[35:46] | No, it’s not obvious. | 这不明显 |
[35:47] | Well, if you didn’t do it and Luis Cruz didn’t do it, | 不是你杀的 不是路易斯·克鲁斯杀的 |
[35:49] | who did it? | 那是谁杀的 |
[35:49] | Who wanted to kill your wife? | 谁想要杀死你的妻子 |
[35:51] | I-I don’t — I don’t know. | 我不 我不知道 |
[35:52] | Mae worked at the clinic, right? | 梅在诊所工作 对吧 |
[35:54] | Very easy for her to get a piece of his clothing. | 对她来说弄到他的衣服并不是难事 |
[35:57] | She drove to your house, shot your wife, | 她开车到你家 枪杀了你的妻子 |
[35:59] | and left his sweatshirt at the scene. | 把他的运动衫留在现场 |
[36:01] | Then she dumped the gun in the lake on the way home. | 然后在她回家的路上把枪扔到湖里去了 |
[36:04] | No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no. | 不 不不不 |
[36:05] | She knew you were never gonna leave your wife, | 她知道你永远都不会离开你的妻子 |
[36:07] | so she took care of it for you. | 所以她为你解决了你的妻子 |
[36:11] | She was your student, your lover. | 他是你的学生 你的情人 |
[36:14] | She idolized you. | 她把你当做偶像 |
[36:14] | She was obsessed, and you knew that. | 她对你很痴迷 你也很清楚这点 |
[36:17] | But you enjoyed the devotion. | 但你享受她对你的这种崇拜 |
[36:19] | It fed your ego, | 那满足了你的虚荣心 |
[36:21] | So you didn’t allow yourself to look too closely. | 所以你不让自己看清真相 |
[36:24] | And now an innocent man is dead. | 现在无辜的人死了 |
[36:26] | I don’t believe any of this. | 我一个字都不信 |
[36:27] | And she was the one who convinced you | 是她说服你在你妻子死后 |
[36:28] | to keep the affair a secret after your wife died, right? | 还将你们的婚外情秘而不宣吧 |
[36:34] | Yes. | 是 |
[36:36] | Why do you think she stayed here all night last night? | 你以为她昨天为什么整晚都待在这 |
[36:39] | To support you? No. | 为了支持你吗 不是的 |
[36:42] | Because she’s scared. | 因为她怕了 |
[36:44] | She wants to know what we have. | 她想知道我们有什么证据 |
[36:47] | Mr. Feinberg, | 范伯格先生 |
[36:48] | we’re dropping the charges against you. | 我们会撤销对你的起诉 |
[36:50] | You’re free to go. | 你可以走了 |
[36:51] | There’s no point now. We can’t make a case. | 目前证据不足 我们无法立案 |
[36:54] | Edward, thank God. | 爱德华 感谢上帝 |
[37:08] | Edward, wait! | 爱德华 等等 |
[37:11] | Edward, what’s wrong? Why are you ignor– | 爱德华 怎么了 为什么不理… |
[37:12] | Let me have the keys. | 把钥匙给我 |
[37:14] | Well, what did they say? | 他们怎么说 |
[37:17] | Edward, speak to me. | 爱德华 说话啊 |
[37:18] | Give me the keys! | 把钥匙给我 |
[37:28] | Mae, I have a question for you, | 梅 我有话问你 |
[37:29] | and you need to give me an honest answer. | 你必须诚实地回答我 |
[37:31] | You can ask me anything. | 你随便问 |
[37:34] | Did you kill Sarah? | 是你杀了萨拉吗 |
[37:38] | What? | 什么 |
[37:39] | Who told you that? | 谁告诉你的 |
[37:40] | I need to know. Was it you? | 我要知道 是不是你 |
[37:42] | Of course not. | 当然不是 |
[37:43] | I would die rather than hurt you. | 我宁死也不会伤害你 |
[37:48] | I don’t believe you. | 我不相信你 |
[37:50] | – Don’t say that. – It was you. | -别这么说 -就是你杀的 |
[37:51] | Edward, stop! It’s not true! | 爱德华 够了 这不是真的 |
[37:53] | You knew I’d never leave her. | 你知道我绝不会离开她 |
[37:54] | W– I lo– I love you. | 什…我 我是爱你 |
[37:55] | That doesn’t mean that I would kill the woman — | 但这不代表我会杀了那女人 |
[37:57] | – Don’t lie to me! – Please. You’re scaring me. | -别骗我了 -别这样 你吓到我了 |
[38:00] | This is insane. You are insane. | 真是疯了 你真是疯了 |
[38:01] | You don’t understand! | 你不明白 |
[38:02] | Then explain it to me! | 那就给我解释 |
[38:04] | I did it for us! | 我这么做是为了我们 |
[38:10] | So we could be together. | 为了能让我们在一起 |
[38:11] | Oh, my God. | 我的天哪 |
[38:13] | Oh, my God. How could you have done this? | 我的天 你怎么能这么做 |
[38:15] | You have to believe me. It was the only way. | 你得相信我 这是唯一的办法 |
[38:17] | And it worked. We’re together. | 而且确实奏效了 我们在一起了 |
[38:18] | Now that he’s dead, we are safe. | 现在他死了 我们就安全了 |
[38:20] | There is no one looking for the killer. | 没人会再去找凶手了 |
[38:23] | We have weathered the — | 我们已经没事了… |
[38:24] | Don’t touch me. | 别碰我 |
[38:28] | We have weathered the storm. | 风雨已经过去了 我们没事了 |
[38:30] | We should be celebrating. | 我们应该庆祝 |
[38:40] | Get out of the car! Now! | 下车 立刻下车 |
[38:47] | I don’t understand. What’s going on? | 我不明白 这是怎么回事 |
[38:49] | You’re under arrest for the murder | 你因谋杀戴维·罗纳尔多 |
[38:50] | of David Ronaldo, Sarah Feinberg and Peter Koch. | 萨拉·范伯格和彼得·科赫而被捕了 |
[38:54] | But Luis Cruz killed Sarah. | 是路易斯·克鲁兹杀了萨拉 |
[38:55] | I mean, he was just executed for it. | 他已经被处决了 |
[38:57] | Well, actually, he wasn’t. | 事实上他没有 |
[38:59] | But they said on the news — it happened at 10:00. | 可新闻上说他十点就被处决了 |
[39:03] | 8:30. I don’t understand. | 八点三十 我不明白 |
[39:08] | You tricked me? | 你给我下套了 |
[39:09] | Bingo. | 答对了 |
[39:10] | You took our phones, his watch. | 你拿走了我们的电话和他的手表 |
[39:12] | We changed all the clocks, | 我们还改了所有的钟 |
[39:13] | including your car and cellphone, | 包括你车上和手机上的 |
[39:16] | Actually, you woke up at 7:00. | 其实你是在七点醒来的 |
[39:19] | The TV — they did that, too? | 电视呢 电视台也参与了吗 |
[39:21] | Oh, no. That was Agent Wylie. I’m not much with computers. | 不 那是怀利探员 我对电脑不太在行 |
[39:24] | He took some footage | 他用了之前的录像 |
[39:25] | from earlier in the day and put a little banner on it. | 然后在上面加了个标语 |
[39:27] | I did, however, plant the bug in your husband’s pocket | 不过确实是我把窃听器放进了你丈夫的口袋 |
[39:29] | that recorded everything that you said in the car. | 录下了你在车里说的每句话 |
[39:35] | This is FBI agent Dennis Abbott. | 我是联调局特别探员丹尼斯·艾伯特 |
[39:38] | I need to speak to the Governor. | 我要和州长通话 |
[39:39] | Feeling a little sleepy? | 有点困吧 |
[39:43] | Mae Feinberg gave up the location of the gun. | 梅·范伯格已经交代了枪的位置 |
[39:47] | It was in a pond off of I-35. | 在35号州际公路旁的一个池塘里 |
[39:52] | So that’s what David was looking for? | 这就是戴维在找的东西 |
[39:54] | Yes. | 是的 |
[39:56] | We wouldn’t have been able to find it without him. | 如果不是他 我们发现不了 |
[40:03] | He died trying to get me out of here. | 他是为了救我出去才死的 |
[40:05] | He did. | 确实如此 |
[40:09] | Lawyers are doing their thing. | 律师在办理手续了 |
[40:11] | It’ll take a little while. | 还需要一点点时间 |
[40:12] | But this proves you’re innocent, Luis. | 不过这个证明了你是无辜的 路易斯 |
[40:15] | You’ll be walking out of here soon. | 你很快就能从这里出去了 |
[40:35] | How’d it go? | 怎么样了 |
[40:37] | Oh, well… | 这个嘛 |
[40:40] | It’s not every day you get to tell a man | 不是每天都有机会跟人说 |
[40:42] | that he’s getting off death row and going home. | 他不必死了 可以回家了的 |
[40:45] | It was emotional. | 很让人感动 |
[40:46] | I can imagine. | 可以想象 |
[40:48] | Oh, you’re gonna like this. | 对了 你一定会喜欢这个消息 |
[40:50] | We found out how Ronaldo knew to look for the gun in a pond. | 我们查出罗纳尔多是怎么想到去池塘找枪的了 |
[40:54] | He went to a psychic. | 他去找了个灵媒 |
[40:55] | She said she saw it near a body of water. | 她说她看到枪在水边 |
[40:58] | Please. Come on. | 得了吧 |
[40:59] | How many times do I have to say it? | 我还得说多少次 |
[41:00] | There’s no such thing as psychics. | 灵媒这种东西根本不存在 |
[41:03] | And it’s the oldest one in the book. | 这是最老套的把戏 |
[41:05] | I mean, if you think about it, | 你仔细想想 |
[41:06] | most things are close to a body of water. | 大多数东西都在水边 |
[41:10] | You’re just mad because she was right. | 你只是气她说对了 |
[41:11] | Even a broken clock | 连坏了的钟 |
[41:13] | gets the chance to be right twice a day. | 一天都能准两次呢 |
[41:32] | Look at you. | 看看你 |
[41:34] | Don’t start. | 别评头论足 |
[41:34] | I’m not starting. You look beautiful. | 我没想评头论足 你看上去很美 |
[41:37] | I hope he’s taking you someplace nice. | 希望他会带你去个好地方 |
[41:40] | Cloth napkins and everything. | 那里有餐巾布 一应俱全 |
[41:42] | Fancy. | 真高档 |
[41:44] | Well, you have a great time. | 祝你们玩得开心 |
[41:48] | Good night, Jane. | 晚安 简 |
[41:55] | Night, Teresa. | 晚安 特蕾莎 |