时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:11] | Plato está lista, señor. | 您点的东西好了 先生[西语] |
[00:13] | Tres tacos? | 三个玉米卷都好了吗[西语] |
[00:14] | Sí, Señor. | 是的 先生[西语] |
[00:14] | Ah, muchas gracias. | 多谢[西语] |
[00:23] | I’m sorry. I am so sorry. | 对不起 太对不起了 |
[00:25] | – Let me help you with that. – It’s okay, man. | -我来帮你捡吧 -没事 |
[00:27] | Wait. Let — let me — | 我来捡吧 |
[00:28] | It’s fine. Just leave it. | 没事 放着我来 |
[00:58] | I loved that movie. | 我以前就很喜欢这部电影 |
[00:59] | Classic movies are the best. | 经典影片最棒了 |
[01:01] | You fell asleep. | 你睡着了 |
[01:02] | That’s how you can tell I liked it. | 所以你看我多有喜欢 |
[01:06] | So, listen, um, turns out my old band is | 是这样的 我以前待过的乐队 |
[01:10] | playing a gig downtown tonight. Do you want to go? | 今晚在市中心有场演出 你想去吗 |
[01:12] | Your old band? You were in a band? | 乐队 你以前玩过乐队 |
[01:14] | I never told you I was in a band? | 我没告诉过你吗 |
[01:15] | No, no. What did you play? | 没有 你玩什么乐器 |
[01:18] | Bass. Vocals. | 我是贝斯手 兼主唱 |
[01:20] | Ah, you are so cool. | 真是太酷了 |
[01:23] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[01:23] | – Yeah? Okay, then. We need a cab. – Yeah. | -要去吗 那我们要打辆车 -嗯 |
[01:29] | 来电 简 | |
[01:34] | About that question. | 关于你上次问我的话 |
[01:36] | Was that “Do you like butter with your popcorn” | 是那句”你喜欢黄油爆米花” |
[01:39] | or “Will you come with me to D.C.”? | 还是”你愿意跟我一起去华府吗” |
[01:42] | D.C. | 华府那个 |
[01:43] | Oh, I just wanted you to know | 我只是想告诉你 |
[01:44] | I’ve been thinking about it really hard, | 我最近一直在仔细考虑这个问题 |
[01:47] | And I-I want to say yes. | 我的回答是我愿意 |
[01:49] | It’s just… | 只是 |
[01:50] | I’ve been so independent my whole life. | 过去这些年我一直很独立 |
[01:54] | It’s a big decision for me. | 这个决定对我来说意义重大 |
[01:55] | I understand 100%. | 我完全理解 |
[01:58] | Take your time. There’s no deadline. | 慢慢来 我的问题不会过期 |
[02:01] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[02:02] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[02:04] | So, you gonna get onstage and sing? | 你打算上台唱一曲吗 |
[02:07] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[02:09] | Yeah. | 字幕 |
[02:13] | Jane, this better be important. | 简 你最好是有什么重要的事 |
[02:14] | Yes, it is. | 对 很重要 |
[02:15] | I am heading south on Trinity between 6th and 7th. | 我在第六与第七大道之间特里尼蒂路段向南走 |
[02:20] | I need backup fast. | 需要火速支援 |
[02:23] | W-what’s going on? | 出什么事了 |
[02:26] | A girl’s been abducted. | 有一名女子被劫持了 |
[02:46] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[02:47] | Okay, so… | 是这样的 |
[02:51] | I went to buy some tacos at that great truck on Juarez. | 我去华雷斯那里的一个汽车餐厅买玉米卷吃 |
[02:53] | – You know the one? – Yeah. | -你知道那家店吗 -嗯 |
[02:54] | Anyhow, I bumped into this big guy. He drops his shopping bags. | 总之 我撞上了一个大块头 他的购物袋撒了 |
[02:58] | And it’s obvious from what spilled out | 里面的东西明确表明 |
[03:00] | that he’s keeping a woman captive. | 他劫持了一个女子 |
[03:02] | So I followed him. | 于是我就跟着他 |
[03:04] | He went in there, in that guest house. | 他进了那个招待所 |
[03:06] | Now, normally, I would take care of this, | 一般这种事我自己就能搞定 |
[03:08] | but this guy’s sketchy. | 但这家伙有点危险 |
[03:10] | What was in the shopping bags? | 他的购物袋里装了什么 |
[03:11] | All sorts of stuff — duct tape, women’s vitamins. | 各种各样的 有强力胶带 女人吃的维他命 |
[03:14] | You brought me out here for duct tape? | 你找我过来就为了一卷胶带 |
[03:16] | You need to trust me. | 你得相信我 |
[03:17] | There is something off about this guy. | 这人很可疑 |
[03:20] | I mean, who buys Nudie magazines and Tiger Beat? | 谁会买了成人杂志又买儿童杂志啊 |
[03:22] | You know what?! You’re a jerk! | 知道吗 你就是个混蛋 |
[03:23] | I was on a date, and you knew it, | 你明明知道我在约会 |
[03:25] | and you did this to screw it up. | 还故意找事儿来破坏 |
[03:27] | You were on a date? | 你在约会吗 |
[03:27] | Yeah. And I am an idiot just for listening to you. | 对 我相信了你 我真是个笨蛋 |
[03:30] | I’m gonna go see a band. | 我要去看乐队演出 |
[03:31] | No, t-there is a woman in there that doesn’t want to be, | 不 里面有一个被绑架到这里的女人 |
[03:35] | and she’s possibly injured, all right? | 她很可能受伤了 明白吗 |
[03:37] | I will bet you anything you like that I am right. | 你说什么我都跟你赌 我一定是对的 |
[03:41] | I’ll bet you a million dollars. | 我跟你赌一百万 |
[03:44] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[03:59] | What?! What?! | 干嘛 什么事 |
[04:00] | Sir, we’re with the F.B.I. | 先生 我们是联调局的 |
[04:02] | Do you have a female in there with you? | 你房间里是不是有个女人 |
[04:04] | Female? No. | 女人 没有 |
[04:06] | No. No females. No females here. | 没 没女人 |
[04:09] | I know you. | 我认得你 |
[04:10] | I know you. Don’t lie to my friend. | 我也认得你 别企图对我朋友撒谎 |
[04:12] | She’s a very serious person. | 她可是很严肃的 |
[04:15] | What’s your problem, man? I’m not lying. | 你有什么毛病 我没撒谎 |
[04:19] | Excuse me, sir. | 请让开 先生 |
[04:20] | Hey! Y– | 喂 你 |
[04:22] | This is agent Lisbon with the F.B.I! Where are you? | 我是联调局的里斯本探员 你在哪 |
[04:26] | Stay there. | 站着别动 |
[04:37] | She’s been shot. | 她受了枪伤 |
[04:38] | Put your hands on your head! | 把手放在头上 |
[04:40] | I-I didn’t do nothing. | 我什么也没干 |
[04:42] | Put them on your head! | 双手抱头 |
[04:44] | She’s really cold. | 她浑身冰凉 |
[04:47] | I need emergency medical assistance at 812 Ashcroft. | 请派急救人员到阿什克罗夫特812号 |
[04:50] | It’s a guest house at the end of the drive. | 车道开到底的一家招待所 |
[04:52] | I was trying to fix her. | 我是想治好她 |
[04:53] | T-that’s why I went to the store. | 所以我才去的商店 |
[04:55] | Get down slowly. | 慢慢趴在地上 |
[04:56] | It’s gonna be all right. We have a doctor coming. | 会没事的 医生已经过来了 |
[05:01] | I’m gonna get a doctor. You’re gonna be okay. | 我会找医生过来 你会没事的 |
[05:03] | Just look at me. Look at me. I’m here. | 看着我 看着我 我在这 |
[05:06] | Bow and arrow. | 弓和箭 |
[05:09] | What does that mean, “Bow and arrow”? | “弓和箭”是什么意思 |
[05:11] | I ain’t speaking no more. | 我不会再说一个字 |
[05:13] | Just look at me. Breathe. | 看着我 呼吸 |
[05:15] | It’s okay. Breathe, breathe. | 没事的 呼吸 呼吸 |
[05:20] | Come on. | 来 |
[05:24] | Just breathe. | 呼吸 |
[05:27] | Jane, she’s gone. | 简 她去了 |
[05:40] | Yeah, I know. I know. | 我知道 我知道 |
[06:05] | Mr. Delahay. | 达拉黑先生 |
[06:15] | I need to understand how that girl | 你得告诉我为何那名女子 |
[06:17] | wound up in your bed, bleeding to death. | 会失血过多死在你的床上 |
[06:21] | I was trying to make her better. | 我那时是想帮她好起来 |
[06:24] | I didn’t mean no harm. | 我没有恶意 |
[06:26] | Except you shot her, didn’t you? | 但是你开枪打了她 是吗 |
[06:27] | No, I did not. I don’t do that. | 不 我没有 不是我干的 |
[06:30] | I fix things — things others throw away. | 我修补那些别人遗弃的东西 |
[06:33] | I find new uses for them. | 我使它们有了新的用处 |
[06:35] | And I found her like that, and I was gonna make her better, | 我看见她被遗弃了 我是想帮她好起来 |
[06:37] | till you people interrupted. | 直到你们这些人打断了我 |
[06:38] | She died because of you, not because of me. | 她是被你们害死的 不是我 |
[06:45] | Okay, well, you say you found her. | 好吧 你说你发现了她 |
[06:47] | When was that? | 什么时候发现的 |
[06:49] | It was early last night, | 昨晚早些时候 |
[06:50] | And I was out driving on route 16. | 我当时正开到16号公路 |
[06:52] | That’s how I find things, mostly. | 我一般都是这么找东西的 |
[06:53] | And that girl — someone thought she was garbage. | 而那个女孩 有些人当她是垃圾 |
[06:57] | But I knew better. | 但我可不这么想 |
[07:00] | You have a history of stalking girls, huh? | 你有跟踪女孩的案底 对吧 |
[07:05] | Restraining orders in Idaho and Nevada. | 爱达荷州和内华达州里都有对你的禁令 |
[07:08] | Now, that’s lies and bureaucracy, is what that is. | 那些都是谎言 都是官僚主义搞的鬼 |
[07:11] | I’m just — I’m just trying… | 我只是 我只是想… |
[07:17] | I didn’t shoot nobody, never. | 我从未开枪打过任何人 |
[07:23] | Now, you say you found this girl on route 16. | 你说你在16号公路上发现了这个女孩 |
[07:28] | Where exactly? | 具体在哪里 |
[07:30] | I don’t know! | 我不知道 |
[07:32] | I don’t remember! I was drinking! I… | 我记不得了 我当时喝了酒 |
[07:35] | I was — I was drunk. | 我 我醉了 |
[07:37] | Okay, well, if — if we, uh, show you a map, | 好吧 如果我们给你张地图 |
[07:41] | Would that help? | 你能指出来吗 |
[07:44] | Maps — don’t give me maps. | 地图 别给我地图 |
[07:46] | I know all about your maps. | 我知道你们给人看地图是什么意思 |
[07:56] | That is one crazy individual. | 他就是个疯子 |
[07:59] | He has no idea what he did. | 他根本不知道他做了什么 |
[08:01] | I think he does. | 我觉得他知道 |
[08:02] | His world view is meticulously constructed brick by brick. | 他的世界观是他一砖一瓦精心构建的 |
[08:07] | And we didn’t find a gun. | 而且我们还没有找到枪 |
[08:09] | No registered weapon. No gun in the house. | 他名下没有任何注册武器 房子里也没找到枪 |
[08:12] | No residue either. | 也没有火药残留物 |
[08:13] | No. | 没有 |
[08:15] | But there was blood in his truck. | 但他车里确实有血迹 |
[08:19] | So you think we should believe his story? | 所以你觉得我们应该相信他的说辞 |
[08:21] | A man goes for a drive on route 16, | 一个男人开在16号公路上 |
[08:24] | finds a gutshot girl, and brings her home? | 发现了一个受枪伤的女孩 然后把她带回家了 |
[08:29] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[08:31] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[08:33] | Her name is Leanne Cole, 20 years old. | 她叫琳恩·科尔 二十岁 |
[08:36] | We ran her fingerprints. | 我们查了她的指纹 |
[08:37] | She was arrested for shoplifting two years ago in Spokane. | 她两年前在斯波坎市因盗窃罪而被捕 |
[08:40] | She was also arrested for driving with an expired license. | 她还被抓到过持过期驾照驾驶 |
[08:42] | She tried to evade. It was a misdemeanor. | 她想逃逸 被判了轻罪 |
[08:44] | So, joyriding. | 就只是为了开车兜风 |
[08:46] | Looks like. Her parents died when she was in high school. | 看起来像是这样 她高中时父母双亡 |
[08:48] | Her aunt said that she dropped out of school | 她姨妈说她辍了学 |
[08:50] | and moved down to Los Angeles. | 搬去了洛杉矶 |
[08:52] | I’m gonna go talk to her roommate, | 我要去和她室友谈谈 |
[08:53] | find out what she was doing in Texas. | 查明她到底在德州干什么 |
[08:57] | What I don’t get | 我不明白 |
[08:58] | is how she got back to the U.S. already. | 她怎么这么快就回美国了 |
[09:00] | They just left for Europe four days ago. | 他们四天前刚出发去欧洲 |
[09:03] | For europe. | 去欧洲 |
[09:04] | Yeah. Like Italy and stuff. | 没错 去意大利之类的 |
[09:06] | Who? Leanne and some guy? | 谁 琳恩和什么男人一起吗 |
[09:08] | Yeah, but it wasn’t like that. | 是的 但并不是那样的 |
[09:10] | Leanne wasn’t a party girl. | 琳恩不是乱搞的女生 |
[09:12] | I know a lot of girls who get taken all over. | 我见过很多被潜规则的女孩子 |
[09:15] | This was professional. | 但她是去干正经活的 |
[09:16] | She booked a modeling gig. | 她是去走秀的 |
[09:18] | And they left four days ago? | 他们四天前出发的 |
[09:20] | Yeah. Some model scout set it up. | 没错 某个模特星探给她找的活 |
[09:23] | Did you meet this guy — the model scout? | 你见过这个星探吗 |
[09:25] | No, I didn’t. | 没有 |
[09:26] | I think his name is Jesse. | 我记得他好像叫杰西 |
[09:30] | No e-mails, no texts with anyone named Jesse. | 她没有与叫杰西的人互通过任何邮件和短信 |
[09:33] | And we’re still waiting on her phone records, right? | 我们还在等着看通话记录 对吧 |
[09:35] | Yeah, but here’s the weird thing — | 没错 但奇怪的是 |
[09:36] | She leaves for a modeling gig four days ago, | 她四天前出发去走秀了之后 |
[09:38] | and her digital life just disappears — nothing. | 她的数字生活也就此消失了 什么都没有 |
[09:41] | Delahay says he found her last night. There’s a three-day gap. | 达拉黑说他昨晚发现了她 有三天的空白期 |
[09:43] | So who was she with? Where’s this model scout? | 所以她跟谁在一起 这个星探在那里呢 |
[09:47] | Someone shot her and dumped her on route 16. | 有人枪击了她 并把她丢在了16号公路上 |
[09:49] | We don’t even know where yet. | 我们连具体位置都还不知道 |
[09:50] | We’re working on that. | 正在努力中 |
[09:51] | Jane’s gonna jog Delahay’s memory. | 简要去唤醒达拉黑的记忆 |
[09:56] | Mind if I join you? | 介意我进来陪你吗 |
[09:58] | Can’t stop you. | 我也没法拦着你啊 |
[09:59] | I can’t even scratch an itch. | 我连挠痒痒都做不到 |
[10:04] | Let me help you with that. | 我来帮帮你 |
[10:07] | Let me see. | 我找找啊 |
[10:11] | All right. Just hold still. | 好了 别动 |
[10:22] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[10:25] | You say you don’t remember where you found Leanne Cole. | 你说你记不起是在哪里找到琳恩·科尔的 |
[10:27] | I think you do remember. | 我觉得你是记得的 |
[10:29] | So you think I’m a liar, too. | 所以你也认为我是在撒谎 |
[10:31] | No. I just don’t think you can find the memory. | 不 我只是觉得你找不到你的记忆 |
[10:35] | Huh. | 是吧 |
[10:39] | Like beer? | 喜欢啤酒吗 |
[10:41] | Who doesn’t like beer? | 谁不喜欢 |
[10:46] | There you go. | 喝吧 |
[10:58] | Mm. That’s good, huh? | 很爽 对吧 |
[11:03] | Now, Thaddeus, I want you to imagine | 撒迪厄斯 我要你想象一下 |
[11:07] | that you’re driving along route 16 last night. | 你昨晚开车驶过16号公路时的情景 |
[11:11] | Okay. | 好的 |
[11:14] | Might be easier if you close your eyes. | 闭上眼睛想可能会更容易些 |
[11:22] | Now you’re in your truck. | 现在你坐在你的车里 |
[11:25] | Nice ice-cold beer in the cupholder. | 杯托里放着一瓶冰爽的啤酒 |
[11:29] | You’re about to turn onto route 16. | 你正要转到16号公路上 |
[11:32] | It’s dark, warm. | 天很黑 天气很温暖 |
[11:36] | What do you hear? | 你听到什么了 |
[11:38] | Jazz, man. | 爵士乐 |
[11:39] | Jazz on the radio, huh? | 电台里放着爵士乐 |
[11:43] | You mind turning that down a little? | 介意关小声点吗 |
[11:48] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[11:50] | Now I can talk quietly. | 现在我可以小声点说话了 |
[11:54] | The music’s still playing. | 音乐还在放着 |
[11:57] | You’re about to turn right onto route 16. | 你正要右转到16号公路上 |
[11:59] | You can feel the road change. | 你能感觉到变道了 |
[12:01] | Tell me what you see. | 告诉我你看见什么了 |
[12:04] | Um…there’s, uh… nothing at first. | 一开始 什么都没有 |
[12:10] | Live oak tree on the right. | 公路右侧种着橡树 |
[12:13] | Found an old miner’s lamp there. | 我在那里发现了一个旧矿灯 |
[12:15] | Took it home, fixed it up. | 要带回家 好好修修 |
[12:16] | Shh, shh, shh, shh. | 嘘 嘘 |
[12:18] | I’m — I’m driving. | 我 我继续往下开 |
[12:22] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[12:23] | There — there’s a old gas station around mile two. | 开出两英里有一家旧加油站 |
[12:33] | Turnoff for Quint’s farm. | 旁边的岔道通往五度农场 |
[12:35] | They let me come and haul stuff. | 他们允许我进去搬走点东西 |
[12:40] | A little creek… | 还有条小溪 |
[12:41] | But…it — it’s dry now. | 但 现在都干涸了 |
[12:45] | Then — then, there’s an old bar. | 然后 往下开到了一个旧酒吧 |
[12:50] | It’s empty now, and… | 现在已经人去楼空了 |
[12:54] | …she’s there. | 她就在那里 |
[12:56] | You can see her? | 你看见她了吗 |
[12:58] | She’s all dusty, bleeding. | 她全身脏兮兮的 流着血 |
[13:05] | I-I — I can smell her hair. | 我闻到她的头发 |
[13:10] | It smells like dirt. | 是泥土的味道 |
[13:16] | Bingo. | 找到了 |
[13:20] | Hey. What are you doing here? | 你来这儿干什么 |
[13:23] | I got some Thai from that place over on south Congress. | 我在国会南路的那家餐馆里买了些泰国菜 |
[13:25] | I love that place. | 我喜欢那家店 |
[13:27] | I know. | 我知道 |
[13:28] | You’re good. | 你真好 |
[13:29] | Not really. I have an ulterior motive. | 也不尽然 我还别有用心 |
[13:32] | Just trying to make D.C. look attractive. | 我是想让你更喜欢华盛顿 |
[13:35] | Are they opening a restaurant there? | 他们要在那开分店吗 |
[13:36] | Yeah. Yeah. Yeah. | 是的 是的 |
[13:38] | Hey, Agent Pike. | 你好 派克探员 |
[13:41] | From your favorite Thai place on South Congress. | 国会南路那家你最喜欢的泰国餐馆的外卖 |
[13:44] | That’s a shame. | 真可惜你吃不了了 |
[13:46] | Why? | 怎么了 |
[13:47] | We got to go. We have a location. | 我们得出发了 有个地方要去 |
[13:49] | The girl? | 那个女孩的案子 |
[13:50] | The girl. | 那个女孩的案子 |
[13:51] | I’m driving. I’ll meet you downstairs. | 我来开车 楼下见 |
[13:59] | Office Scuttlebutt says that your new guy | 我听说你那位新男友 |
[14:01] | is ditching us for the D.C. office | 正在把我们的人挖到华盛顿去 |
[14:03] | and maybe you’re going with him. | 而且你可能要跟他一起去 |
[14:07] | Who told you about that? | 谁跟你说的 |
[14:09] | Well, you know, I hear about things. | 我可是耳听八方的 |
[14:12] | Are you going with him? We’d miss you. | 你要跟他一起去吗 我们会想你的 |
[14:14] | To be honest, sir, I don’t know. | 说实话 长官 我也不知道 |
[14:18] | What does Jane have to say about this? | 简对这事是什么看法 |
[14:20] | Well, if he wants to talk about it, he can. | 如果他想聊的话 我们可以聊 |
[14:22] | But he hasn’t, so I’m sure he’s fine with it. | 但是他没提 所以我想他也没什么意见 |
[14:25] | Well, maybe he doesn’t know. | 或许他不知道这事 |
[14:26] | He’s Jane. Of course he knows. | 他可是简 他当然知道 |
[14:29] | Remember, Jane is a psychic. | 别忘了 简是灵媒 |
[14:30] | A pretend psychic. | 假灵媒 |
[14:32] | If you haven’t told him, chances are he doesn’t know. | 如果你没跟他说 他很有可能不知道 |
[15:17] | Delahay was driving east, | 达拉黑是由西往东方向行驶的 |
[15:19] | so he would have picked her up on the south side of the street. | 所以他可能是在路的南边让她上的车 |
[15:21] | So, south we should walk. | 所以我们应该往南走 |
[15:23] | Someone could have dumped her from a truck. | 可能是有人把她从卡车上扔下来的 |
[15:25] | Or she was shot here. | 或者她是在这中的枪 |
[15:26] | Her hair smelled of dirt. Her shoes were caked in clay. | 她头发有泥土味 鞋上有黏土块 |
[15:29] | She walked, collapsed. He found her. | 她走着走着倒下了 他发现了她 |
[15:33] | We gotta move on. | 我们得开工了 |
[15:33] | This is wide-open country. | 这地方挺大的 |
[15:35] | Well, she was bleeding badly. | 她流了很多血 |
[15:36] | She couldn’t have gone too far. | 不可能走远 |
[15:48] | Voila? | 瞧 |
[15:54] | Tractor-trailer. | 是半挂车 |
[16:29] | Looks like some sort of way station for undocumented immigrants. | 这里似乎是给非法移民用的休息站 |
[16:33] | We’re pretty far north for that. | 我们已经很往北了 |
[16:37] | I’m gonna wait outside. | 我去外面等 |
[17:17] | Lisbon! | 里斯本 |
[17:23] | What? | 怎么了 |
[17:28] | Listen. | 你听 |
[17:33] | You hear it? | 听见了吗 |
[17:38] | We need to move that. | 得把那玩意移走 |
[18:01] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[18:25] | Hey, Daniela. You ready for me? | 丹妮拉 能跟我谈话了吗 |
[18:29] | I guess. | 我想是的 |
[18:33] | Look, I know this is hard. | 我知道这很难 |
[18:34] | But any detail you have | 但是你所知道的任何细节 |
[18:36] | will help us find who did this to you. | 都能帮助我们找出罪犯 |
[18:39] | Can I sit? | 我能坐下吗 |
[18:46] | Did you find my sister? | 你找到我妹妹了吗 |
[18:48] | Your sister? | 你妹妹 |
[18:50] | You have to find her. | 一定要找到她 |
[18:55] | Is this her? | 是她吗 |
[18:57] | No. | 不是 |
[18:58] | Do you recognize her? | 你认识她吗 |
[19:00] | No. My sister’s Amy Welker. | 不认识 我妹妹叫艾米·韦尔克 |
[19:02] | She’s 16. You have to find her. | 她才十六岁 你们一定要找到她 |
[19:05] | She was abducted with you? | 她和你一起被绑架的 |
[19:07] | Yes. | 是的 |
[19:09] | We’re gonna do everything we can to find your sister. | 我们会尽全力寻找你妹妹 |
[19:11] | You need to tell me everything you know. | 同时你要告诉你所知道的一切 |
[19:16] | Me and Amy — | 我和艾米 |
[19:18] | we did some modeling, like little things, you know? | 我们做过模特 只是些小角色 |
[19:23] | We answered an ad online for an open casting call. | 网上有个广告招聘模特 我们回了电话 |
[19:27] | They took our head shots. | 他们给我们照了面部照片 |
[19:29] | The guy told us to come back. | 那人让我们先回来 |
[19:31] | Wait. The photographer? | 等一下 是摄影师吗 |
[19:33] | No, the — the model scout. | 不 是模特星探 |
[19:36] | His name was Jesse. | 他叫杰西 |
[19:38] | He said that clothing designers in Europe | 他说欧洲的服装设计师 |
[19:41] | would love us for their shows. | 一定会喜欢让我们去做模特的 |
[19:44] | Did he say where in Europe? | 他有没有说是欧洲哪里 |
[19:46] | No. | 没有 |
[19:50] | He just said to bring our passports and clothes, | 他只让我们带上护照和衣服 |
[19:52] | and everything else they’d take care of. | 其他的事他来搞定 |
[19:55] | Jesse gave us a glass of champagne | 杰西给我们倒了香槟 |
[19:57] | and made a toast to our new adventure together. | 预祝我们合作愉快 |
[20:03] | Next thing… I woke up. | 之后 我醒过来了 |
[20:08] | And I was in that place. | 我就在那个地方了 |
[20:11] | One last question, Daniela. | 最后一个问题 丹妮拉 |
[20:14] | Do the words “bow and arrow” mean anything to you? | 你知不知道”弓和箭”这句话是什么意思 |
[20:17] | The girl we found said that right before she died. | 我们发现的那个女孩在临死前说了这句话 |
[20:20] | Did Jesse ever say those words to you? | 杰西曾经给你说过这话吗 |
[20:23] | No. Why? | 没有 怎么了 |
[20:27] | Just asking. It’s okay. | 只是问问 没关系的 |
[20:33] | We’re gonna do our best to find your sister. | 我们会尽全力寻找你妹妹的 |
[20:38] | Her sister was there. There are more girls. | 她妹妹也在那 还有很多女孩 |
[20:40] | – We know. – You know? | -我们知道 -你们知道 |
[20:42] | Forensics is at the safe house now. | 鉴证组的人正在那房子里 |
[20:44] | They found DNA from 20 different people on those water bottles. | 他们在那里的水瓶上发现了二十个人的DNA |
[20:47] | – 20 girls? – Or more. | -二十个女孩 -可能更多 |
[20:49] | She had the same story — the phony model scout, | 她也是那么说的 一个假的模特星探 |
[20:51] | This Jesse guy. | 叫杰西的人 |
[20:52] | Someone is rounding up these girls. | 有人在围捕年轻女孩 |
[20:55] | Yeah. But where did they take them? | 是 但是把她们带到哪去了呢 |
[20:58] | We have approximately 20 young females abducted by traffickers. | 现在有大约二十名年轻女性被人贩子绑架了 |
[21:02] | We found fresh tractor-trailer marks at the scene. | 我们在现在发现了轧过不久的半挂车痕迹 |
[21:04] | So we figure these girls are on a truck | 所以我们认为这些女孩在一辆卡车上 |
[21:06] | with an 18-hour head start on us. | 比我们先离开了十八个小时 |
[21:08] | And since they’re traffickers, | 既然他们是人口贩子 |
[21:09] | it’s logical to assume they headed to Mexico. | 我们有理由相信他们是往墨西哥方向去了 |
[21:11] | Nuevo Laredo is where they would most likely cross. | 他们很有可能想跨境去往新拉雷多 |
[21:15] | The Laredo World Trade Port of Entry. | 拉雷多世界贸易入境口岸 |
[21:17] | Straight shot down I-35. | 35号州际公路一直往下开就到了 |
[21:19] | But the truck left at least 18 hours ago. | 但是那卡车已经开出十八个小时了 |
[21:21] | Which means they could be a thousand miles into Mexico by now. | 他们可能已经进到墨西哥境内开出很远了 |
[21:23] | Possible but not probable. | 有可能 但可能性不大 |
[21:25] | No? | 是吗 |
[21:26] | Well, when the truck left the house, | 卡车离开的时候 |
[21:27] | it was headed due north, right? | 是往正北方向 是吧 |
[21:28] | So, uh, last time I looked, Mexico was the other way. | 但是据我所知 墨西哥在相反的方向 |
[21:32] | So, you think they’re headed to Oklahoma? | 那你觉得他们是去了俄克拉荷马州吗 |
[21:33] | That’s not exactly a hot spot for sex-slave trafficking. | 那里好像不是贩卖性奴的地方 |
[21:36] | True, so they headed north for some other reason — | 没错 所以他们往北走还有别的原因 |
[21:39] | Pick up more girls, probably. | 可能是为了拐到更多的女孩 |
[21:41] | It’s possible. | 有可能 |
[21:42] | Yeah, you can fit a lot more than 20 girls | 对啊 一个集装箱能装下的姑娘 |
[21:43] | in a freight container. | 远不止二十个 |
[21:45] | More like 40. But not for long. | 四十个差不多 不过时间不能长 |
[21:47] | So by now, they’re probably headed south to Mexico, | 所以眼下 也就我们说话这会儿 |
[21:50] | straight down the I-35, probably as we speak — | 他们肯定沿着35号公路南下墨西哥了 |
[21:52] | Well, possibly. | 不是肯定 是可能 |
[21:54] | Too thin to warrant | 要想取得搜捕令 关闭高速公路 |
[21:56] | closing down a highway. | 还是太牵强 |
[21:56] | And that’s what we would need in order to search every truck. | 可是必须有了搜查令才能搜查每辆卡车 |
[21:59] | Hmm. Yeah. | 就是啊 |
[22:02] | Well, we don’t need to set up a real roadblock. | 其实我们没必要真去设路障 |
[22:06] | We just need to convince the driver of that truck | 我们只需要让那辆卡车的司机 |
[22:07] | that we’ve set up a roadblock. | 以为我们设了路障就行了 |
[22:14] | Sorry — scanning long-range frequencies is like… | 抱歉 搜索远距离的频段就像是 |
[22:21] | I don’t have a metaphor. It’s hard. | 不知道怎么比喻 太难了 |
[22:22] | Heads up on a 10-42. | 提醒大家有交通事故发生 |
[22:24] | Traffic jam’s backed up across the border there at Nuevo Laredo. | 过边境往新拉雷多方向正在堵车 |
[22:28] | Thanks a lot, Heavy Metal. | 多谢 重金属 |
[22:31] | Places, everyone. | 大家各就各位 |
[22:34] | This is Lefty here. Heads up. | 左撇子提醒大家注意 |
[22:36] | I’m hearing highway patrol set up a checkpoint right near the border on I-35. | 听说巡警在35号公路临边境的地方设了关卡 |
[22:40] | Over. | 完毕 |
[22:47] | Yep. They pulled me over, | 对 他们拦了我的车 |
[22:48] | checked my cab and my cargo. | 查了驾驶室和我拉的货 |
[22:50] | And these aren’t County Mounties. | 绝不是地方骑警在查 |
[22:52] | These are some full-grown bears. | 是州里的警察 |
[23:01] | Big Pete jumping in with a 10-17. | 大皮特插播一条紧急情况 |
[23:03] | Company driver said Smokey’s set up on the southbound side | 公司驾驶员说在离南部边境大约二十米的地方 |
[23:06] | about yardstick 21. | 有很多州巡警 |
[23:07] | They eyeballed him, but he’s deadheading, | 他们盯了他一会儿 不过他是空车返回 |
[23:09] | so they waved him through. | 所以他们挥手示意让他过去了 |
[23:12] | What? | 干嘛 |
[23:17] | That was incredible. | 说得太赞了 |
[23:20] | 10-4, Big Pete. Thanks for the heads up. | 收到 大皮特 多谢提醒 |
[23:22] | I’ll pass that along. Over. | 我去提醒其他人 完毕 |
[23:25] | I believe you hooked him, Big Pete. | 他好像上钩了 大皮特 |
[23:27] | I believe you hooked him. | 他好像上钩了 |
[23:29] | I’m gonna pull off at that diner right north of Laredo | 我打算在拉雷多北边的那家餐馆停一停 |
[23:31] | and make sure the cab’s shipshape | 把驾驶室弄弄干净 |
[23:33] | before I hit that bear trap. | 再去闯虎穴 |
[23:37] | 墨西哥边境以北16公里 德克萨斯州 拉雷多市 | |
[23:50] | It’s crowded. | 人真多 |
[23:50] | Yes, it is. | 对啊 |
[23:54] | How do we know if it worked? | 不知道计划能不能奏效 |
[23:55] | Oh, it worked. | 肯定奏效了 |
[23:56] | You think all these people got off the roads | 你觉得这些人就因为怕警察 |
[23:58] | because they’re scared of cops? | 就都不上路了 |
[23:59] | Well, not all of them. Just the ones that have something to hide. | 也不尽然 只有那些心里有鬼的人才这样 |
[24:01] | Well, how can we tell which one’s our driver? | 我们怎么知道哪个是我们要找的司机 |
[24:03] | We look. | 用眼睛看 |
[24:17] | What about those two? | 那两个像吗 |
[24:18] | The lady? I don’t think so. | 那个女的吗 我看不像 |
[24:20] | Not just her. The two of them. | 不光她一个 是他们俩 |
[24:22] | They’re obviously traveling together. | 他们很明显是一起赶路的 |
[24:24] | They’re not a couple. There’s no intimacy there. | 他们不是夫妻 没有亲密举动 |
[24:26] | Oh, they’ve been in a truck for hours. | 他们在卡车里坐了那么久 |
[24:28] | How could there be intimacy? | 哪有兴致亲密啊 |
[24:29] | I’ll show you. | 你看着 |
[24:42] | What was that about? | 你那是干嘛 |
[24:43] | Well, I bumped her, and he didn’t say anything. | 我撞了她 那男的一点反应都没有 |
[24:45] | They’re not a couple. | 他们不是一对儿 |
[24:53] | He’s got a gun in his jacket. | 他衣服下面有枪 |
[25:15] | Go get them, guys. | 抓住他们 伙计们 |
[25:47] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[26:12] | F.B.I! | 联调局 |
[26:13] | Cut your engine! | 熄火 |
[26:16] | Lady! | 女士 |
[26:33] | It’s all right, ladies. | 没事了 姑娘们 |
[26:34] | We’re with the F.B.I. You’re safe now. | 我们是联调局的 你们安全了 |
[27:02] | Hi, Daniela. | 你好 丹妮拉 |
[27:03] | I’m Special Agent Kimball Cho with the F.B.I. | 我是联调局特别探员周金宝 |
[27:06] | We just stopped a truck that was transporting girls into Mexico. | 我们刚刚截获一辆正将女孩运往墨西哥的货车 |
[27:09] | Was my sister on it? | 我妹妹在车上吗 |
[27:11] | No, I’m sorry. We didn’t find your sister. | 不在 很抱歉 我们没找到你妹妹 |
[27:12] | But we’re still looking. Don’t worry. | 我们会继续找的 放心 |
[27:14] | Now, I’ve interviewed the girls from the truck, | 我问过卡车上的姑娘了 |
[27:15] | and their descriptions match yours regarding the modeling scam. | 她们所说的模特骗局和你描绘的一样 |
[27:19] | We’ve made a composite sketch from your description and theirs | 我们结合你和她们所做的描述 |
[27:21] | of the modelling scout. | 给那个模特星探画了像 |
[27:23] | Does this look like the man you and your sister met with? | 你和你妹妹见到的那个男的是像这样吗 |
[27:26] | Yes! That’s Jesse. | 对 就是杰西 |
[27:30] | Okay. Thank you. It’s a big help. | 好的 多谢你协助 |
[27:33] | Agent Cho! | 周探员 |
[27:35] | Find my sister, please. | 求你找到我妹妹 |
[27:39] | She’s just a kid. | 她还只是个孩子 |
[27:41] | Okay. | 好 |
[27:54] | Are the girls all right? Are they safe? | 姑娘们都没事吧 她们安全了吧 |
[27:59] | Do you recognize either of those girls? | 认识其中哪个女孩吗 |
[28:02] | No. | 不认识 |
[28:05] | That’s Amy Welker. She’s 16 years old. | 这个是艾米·韦尔克 她十六岁 |
[28:11] | She might have been on the other truck. | 她可能在另一辆车上 |
[28:13] | The other truck? | 还有一辆车 |
[28:14] | Yeah. They left the day before we did. | 对 他们比我们早一天走的 |
[28:17] | Those girls are well over the border by now. | 那些姑娘现在应该已经越过边境了 |
[28:19] | – Who is the driver? – I never met him. | -司机叫什么名字 -我从没见过他 |
[28:23] | What happened to the girls after they were delivered? | 那些姑娘被送到后会怎么样 |
[28:25] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[28:28] | I’m not a bad person. | 我不是坏人 |
[28:29] | I really need you to believe that. | 求你相信我 |
[28:31] | Why should I? | 我干嘛相信你 |
[28:35] | The bank was gonna foreclose on my parents’ house, | 银行要取消我父母房子的抵押赎回权 |
[28:38] | so I agreed to drive some illegals over the border. | 所以我就答应了别人往边境运点儿违禁品 |
[28:41] | It didn’t seem so bad, you know? | 当时觉得不是很严重 你懂吗 |
[28:43] | It’s still against the law. | 终究是犯法的 |
[28:45] | I know, and that’s what I said, too, after the one trip. | 我知道 送过一次后 我也那么说的 |
[28:49] | They told me they’d turn me over to the police | 可他们说要去警局告发我 |
[28:51] | unless I started driving trucks full of girls the other way, | 除非我答应开卡车把姑娘们 |
[28:54] | into Mexico. | 运到墨西哥去 |
[28:56] | How did you get the girls over the border? | 你们怎么把那些姑娘运过边境的 |
[28:58] | A border guard — he’d been paid off. | 有个边境警卫被打点过了 |
[29:01] | He’d recognize the truck. | 他能认出我那辆车 |
[29:02] | – How? – There’s a dashboard ornament in my cab. | -怎么认 -驾驶室有个仪表盘装饰物 |
[29:06] | It was provided by the guys in Mexico — | 是墨西哥的那些人给的 |
[29:09] | A hula dancer. | 是个草裙舞娃娃 |
[29:12] | What about the girl who ran off — Leanne Cole. | 说说逃跑的那个姑娘 琳恩·科尔 |
[29:16] | She got away? | 她跑掉了吗 |
[29:17] | She’s dead. | 她死了 |
[29:19] | I was really hoping she got away. | 我真希望她逃脱了 |
[29:26] | We were running late. | 当时我们快来不及了 |
[29:28] | Ramon was pissed. | 雷蒙很生气 |
[29:31] | Please! | 求你了 |
[29:33] | Get in there. It’s okay. It’s okay. | 进去 没事 没事的 |
[29:36] | You’re doing good. You’re doing good. | 很好 很好 |
[29:38] | We’re 45 minutes behind! | 我们迟了45分钟了 |
[29:39] | What the hell, Claudia?! | 搞什么呢 克劳迪娅 |
[29:40] | Relax, Ramon. We’ll make it up on the road. | 别激动 雷蒙 我们路上开快点就好 |
[29:43] | Come on! Speed it up! | 快点 动作快点 |
[29:58] | Claudia, go get her! | 克劳迪娅 去抓她 |
[30:00] | Me?! | 我吗 |
[30:01] | Go! | 快去 |
[30:06] | Go find her now! Come on! | 快去抓住她 快点 |
[30:17] | Where is she? | 她在哪儿 |
[30:18] | I don’t know! | 我不知道 |
[30:19] | I don’t see her. | 我没找着她 |
[30:22] | We’re an hour behind. | 我们已经晚了一个小时了 |
[30:24] | Get to the truck. Come on. We got to go. | 回车上去 快 我们得走了 |
[30:28] | He started making calls, telling people what happened. | 他开始打电话 告诉对方发生了什么事 |
[30:30] | Who did he call? | 他给谁打电话 |
[30:31] | I don’t know. But I never saw him so scared. | 我不知道 但我从来没见他那么害怕过 |
[30:35] | He was worried she’d go to the police? | 他怕她会去找警察吗 |
[30:36] | No. Ramon wasn’t scared of the cops. | 不 雷蒙不怕警察 |
[30:40] | It was the guy he worked for that scared the hell out of him. | 他怕的是他的老板 |
[30:43] | Do you know his name? | 你知道他老板的名字吗 |
[30:44] | I just know Ramon | 我只认识雷蒙 |
[30:45] | and the guys we turned the girls over to. | 和接收姑娘的人 |
[30:48] | Did you get their names? | 你知道他们的名字吗 |
[30:49] | Yeah. The Qasimi brothers, Ali and Ray. | 知道 克西米兄弟 阿里和雷 |
[30:54] | This is Ray and Ali Qasimi. | 这是雷·克西米和阿里·克西米 |
[30:56] | They’re businessmen | 他们是商人 |
[30:57] | with connections to the Middle East and Asia. | 和中东及亚洲有联系 |
[31:00] | Raised and educated in the U.S., | 美国出生 接受教育 |
[31:01] | They have a network of assets worldwide. | 他们在世界各地都有联系人 |
[31:05] | I checked with Washington, put in a call to Interpol, | 我和华盛顿及国际刑警联系过 |
[31:08] | and there’s nothing on these guys. | 这两个人没有案底 |
[31:10] | They’re as clean as a whistle. | 非常干净 |
[31:13] | How are we doing with the leads from the girls? | 那些姑娘的线索查得如何 |
[31:14] | The modeling agencies all pulled up stakes after Ramon’s call. | 那个模特经纪公司在雷蒙打过电话之后就撤走了 |
[31:17] | All that’s left are empty storefronts. | 办公室空空如也 |
[31:19] | We’re trying to track backwards through phone records | 我们正试图通过电话记录和租房合同 |
[31:21] | and rental agreements, | 追查线索 |
[31:23] | but I don’t think we’re gonna get much. | 但是我不认为能查出什么 |
[31:25] | It was a well-run organization. | 这个组织运作很周密 |
[31:26] | Okay, what about Ramon’s cellphone? | 那雷蒙的手机呢 |
[31:28] | Is there anything that we can use? | 有任何有用的线索吗 |
[31:30] | It was a prepaid cell. | 那是预付费手机 |
[31:31] | All the calls he made went to burner phones, as well. | 接电话的都是一次性手机 |
[31:34] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[31:36] | Does anyone have any good news that they can offer up? | 在座有谁有任何好消息吗 |
[31:39] | Well, all the women I.D.’d the same model agent. | 所有女人都指认了同一个模特经纪人 |
[31:41] | Called himself Jesse. We had a drawing made. | 自称叫杰西 我们做了画像 |
[31:43] | Wylie’s running it through the facial-recognition database. | 怀利正通过面部识别数据库查询 |
[31:45] | Um, I think I just got a hit, actually. | 事实上 系统刚刚查出来了 |
[31:47] | There’s a James O’connor in San Diego | 圣地亚哥有一个叫詹姆斯·奥康纳的 |
[31:50] | who’s a really close match — also goes by Jesse. | 和画像非常匹配 这人又名杰西 |
[31:52] | I’m sending cops to check on him. | 我已经让当地警方去查了 |
[31:53] | Okay. Well, that’s good news. Anyone else? | 很好 这是个好消息 还有吗 |
[31:56] | Can’t we bring the Qasimis in? | 我们为什么不找克西米兄弟来问话 |
[31:57] | The driver will testify against them. | 司机会指认他们的 |
[31:59] | They’re in Mexico with no criminal record and a ticking clock. | 他们在墨西哥 没有犯罪记录 而我们时间紧急 |
[32:03] | By the time we get an extradition order, | 等我们弄到引渡令的时候 |
[32:04] | they’ll be long gone. | 他们早跑了 |
[32:06] | And I don’t think we can get them to come to the states for us. | 我也不认为他们会愿意过来 |
[32:08] | Do we still have the driver’s truck? | 那辆卡车还在吗 |
[32:10] | Yeah. It’s impounded. | 在 被扣押了 |
[32:11] | But according to the Qasimis, it’s just late. | 但是对克西米兄弟来说 只是迟到了而已 |
[32:15] | I bet they’re getting anxious now. | 我说他们现在肯定很焦虑 |
[32:17] | And? | 然后呢 |
[32:18] | Well, that’s our in. | 这就是我们的机会了 |
[32:20] | How’s that? | 什么机会 |
[32:21] | You and I are gonna drive that truck down to Mexico, | 你和我开着那辆车去墨西哥 |
[32:23] | and we’re gonna talk those Qasimis | 我们去说服克西米兄弟 |
[32:25] | into doing a deal with us. | 和我们交易 |
[32:26] | I don’t think that’s a good idea. | 我可不认为这是个好主意 |
[32:28] | I do. What do you say? | 我认为是 你觉得呢 |
[32:34] | 距墨西哥边境 2英里[3.2公里] | |
[32:35] | 距墨西哥边境 2英里[3.2公里] | |
[32:40] | Maybe this wasn’t such a good idea. | 也许这确实不是什么好主意 |
[32:43] | No. I think it looks good on you. | 不会啊 你戴这帽子很好看 |
[32:46] | I like it. Stylish, but manly. | 我很喜欢 够时尚 又够男人味 |
[32:51] | What? You want to try mine? | 怎么 你想试试我这顶 |
[32:54] | That’s not what I was… | 我不是在 |
[32:56] | You’re not getting this. | 你戴不了这个 |
[32:59] | Never mind. | 算了 |
[33:18] | There’s a free-trade zone just south of the border into Mexico. | 刚过墨西哥边境南面有个自由交易区 |
[33:21] | Nafta created it. | 北美自由贸易协议规定的 |
[33:22] | No tariffs, cheap materials, cheap labor — | 没有关税 低档货源 廉价劳力 |
[33:25] | Products for the U.S. market. | 为进入美国市场生产的产品 |
[33:27] | Now, the Qasimis own a factory there. | 克西米兄弟在那里有一家工厂 |
[33:28] | That’s where the girls were dropped off | 那些姑娘就是被运去那里 |
[33:29] | and then shipped out to their new destinations, | 从那儿再送去新的目的地 |
[33:31] | probably somewhere in the Middle East. | 估计是中东某个地方 |
[33:33] | Now, the Qasimis appear legit, | 虽然表面上克西米兄弟做的是合法生意 |
[33:35] | but that doesn’t mean they won’t have muscle at the factory. | 但这并不意味着他们不会派人保护工厂 |
[33:37] | Well, it’s the border. They’ll have muscle. | 那里是边境 一定会有的 |
[33:39] | We’re counting on that. The Qasimis are smart. | 有就最好了 克西米兄弟很聪明 |
[33:42] | If we arrest them, | 如果我们逮捕他们 |
[33:43] | they’ll flip on whoever’s rounding up these girls in the U.S. | 他们会把在美国抓这些姑娘的人抖出来的 |
[33:46] | That’s the guy we need to find. | 那才是我们要找的人 |
[33:52] | Buenos días, amigo. | 早上好 伙计[西语] |
[33:57] | You want to give that to your bosses | 把这给你老板送去 |
[33:57] | and tell them we’d like to have a little chat? | 告诉他们我们要找他们谈谈 |
[34:17] | Howdy. Uh, my name is, uh, Patrick. | 你们好 我叫派翠克 |
[34:20] | This is my head of security, Dennis. | 这是我的安保主管 丹尼斯 |
[34:22] | You all must be, uh, Ray and Ali. | 你们一定是 雷和阿里 |
[34:26] | Ray and Ali? | 还是你是雷 你是阿里 |
[34:27] | We don’t know you. Where did you get that? | 我们不认识你 你从哪里搞到这个的 |
[34:32] | Well, I own a couple of gentlemen’s clubs up in Houston. | 我在休斯顿有几家男士俱乐部 |
[34:35] | Real exclusive — you know, o-only the best. | 高端场所 只接受最好的会员 |
[34:37] | Ramon — he likes coming into my club. | 雷蒙 他常去我的俱乐部 |
[34:40] | He likes my girls. | 他喜欢我那儿的姑娘 |
[34:41] | He likes them all the way to the poorhouse. | 尤其喜欢救济院里姑娘 |
[34:44] | Who’s Ramon? | 雷蒙是谁 |
[34:47] | I gotcha. | 我明白 |
[34:49] | Uh, mum’s the word, huh? | 这可不能声张对吧 |
[34:50] | Here’s the thing — Ramon gave me the truck | 这么说吧 雷蒙把车给我了 |
[34:53] | that this here gal came from. | 这小玩意就是那车上的 |
[34:56] | Uh, this Ramon, whoever he is — | 这个雷蒙 不管他是谁 |
[34:59] | Why would he do that — just give you a truck? | 他为什么会这么做 把车给你 |
[35:04] | Ramon had a little bit of bad luck. | 雷蒙运气不太好 |
[35:06] | One of them girls ran off. | 其中一个姑娘跑了 |
[35:07] | He thought he might have winged her, but he never did find her. | 他认为自己打伤了她 但是没有找到她 |
[35:11] | And he got to thinking that maybe the man in charge | 他认为幕后老板对这事 |
[35:15] | would take it all amiss. | 肯定不会开心 |
[35:16] | I figure you guys know that man. | 我觉得你们知道那人是谁 |
[35:19] | That’s none of your business. | 这和你没关系 |
[35:23] | Continue. | 接着说 |
[35:24] | Ramon was scared. | 雷蒙很害怕 |
[35:26] | He wanted to take a long holiday. | 他想休息一段时间 |
[35:29] | Needed some cash, so I obliged. | 需要点现金 于是我帮了他一把 |
[35:31] | And in return, he gave me that truck and all its cargo. | 作为回报 他把车和货都给我了 |
[35:39] | Is the cargo safe? | 货安全吗 |
[35:41] | Well, a little weepy maybe. | 有点哭闹而已 |
[35:43] | Lot of runny makeup. But sure, it’s safe. | 妆都花了 但是很安全 |
[35:46] | Well, suppose, just for kicks, | 如果 只是假设 |
[35:50] | that we know Ramon | 我们认识雷蒙 |
[35:52] | and we want that truck and the cargo. | 并且我们想要那俩车和货 |
[35:55] | How much? | 开个价吧 |
[35:57] | 10 thou for the truck, 5 thou a head. | 车一万 一个人五千 |
[36:01] | Come on. They’re girls, not racehorses. | 得了吧 她们只是姑娘 又不是赛马 |
[36:05] | $1,000 a head. | 一个人一千 |
[36:06] | 3 thou. | 三千 |
[36:07] | – $2,000. – Deal. | -两千 -成交 |
[36:09] | But you got to come across the border and pick it up. | 但是你得来美国自取 |
[36:11] | No. | 不行 |
[36:12] | No. You deliver them to us. | 不行 你送过来 |
[36:14] | No. No deal. | 不行 这买卖不做 |
[36:16] | I’m a businessman. I ain’t no smuggler. | 我是个商人 不是人口贩子 |
[36:19] | You want that truck, you want its cargo, | 你要车要货 |
[36:21] | you come across the border, and you pick it up. | 就得穿过边境自取 |
[36:37] | 拉雷多 往下三个出口 | |
[36:42] | How much further? | 还有多远 |
[36:44] | We’re almost there now. | 快到了 |
[37:03] | There she blows. | 就在那儿 |
[37:11] | Give us the keys. | 钥匙给我们 |
[37:12] | Sure. Give me the money first. | 当然 先把钱给我 |
[37:24] | Whoa. That’s ain’t money. | 这可不是钱 |
[37:25] | No, it’s not. | 是的 这不是 |
[37:30] | I thought we were just businessmen. | 我还以为我们都是商人 |
[37:31] | This is business, right? | 这是生意 不是吗 |
[37:32] | It’s a tough business. | 这生意不好做 |
[37:49] | There’s nothing in there. | 里面什么都没 |
[37:52] | F.B.I! You’re under arrest! Get down on the ground! | 联调局 你们被捕了 跪下 |
[37:54] | Get down on the ground! Right there! | 跪下 快 |
[37:56] | Get down! | 跪下 |
[38:00] | Yeah, you’re right. It’s a tough business, isn’t it? | 你们说对了 这生意不好做 不是吗 |
[38:08] | You look uncomfortable. | 你看起来很紧张 |
[38:09] | Don’t be. | 别紧张 |
[38:10] | We’re here to help you. | 我们是来帮你的 |
[38:12] | Help? You’ve killed me. | 帮我 你们已经弄死我了 |
[38:14] | Just by bringing us here, | 把我们抓来 |
[38:15] | my brother and I are already dead. | 已经判了我们兄弟死刑了 |
[38:18] | We’re just about the only people who can help you now. | 现在只有我们能帮你们了 |
[38:20] | No. You have no idea who you’re dealing with. | 不 你们根本不知道面对的是什么人 |
[38:24] | You people are amateurs compared to him. | 和他比起来你们都只是些外行 |
[38:27] | Who? Give us a name. | 谁 叫什么 |
[38:30] | He will bury you. | 他会埋了你的 |
[38:32] | Well, we’ll see about that. | 我们走着瞧 |
[38:34] | Yeah, you will. | 会的 |
[38:40] | You recognize this girl? She’s 16 years old. | 你认识这个姑娘吗 她才十六岁 |
[38:46] | My brother and me will not say a word. | 我们兄弟俩什么都不会说的 |
[38:49] | Maybe some time in gen pop will loosen their tongues. | 也许蹲一段时间大牢可以让他们开口 |
[38:52] | Maybe, but I don’t have high hopes. | 也许吧 但是我可不抱太大希望 |
[38:53] | I better go tell Daniela. | 我得去告诉丹妮拉 |
[38:56] | San Diego police are on the line. | 圣地亚哥警方的电话 |
[38:58] | Put it on speaker. | 开免提 |
[39:02] | This is Agent Cho. You’re calling about Jesse O’connor? | 我是周探员 你是为了杰西·奥康纳的事打电话来的吗 |
[39:04] | Yes, sir, but I’m sorry to tell you we don’t have good news. | 是的 长官 但是很抱歉我没有什么好消息告诉你们 |
[39:07] | He wasn’t there? | 他不在那里吗 |
[39:08] | No, sir. He was there. | 不 长官 他在 |
[39:09] | Only thing is, somebody else got him first. | 但是其他人先找到他了 |
[39:11] | – He’s dead? – Yes, sir. | -他死了吗 -是的 长官 |
[39:12] | Throat cut ear to ear. I’m sending you a picture. | 割喉而死 给你们发了照片 |
[39:27] | Thank you, officer. | 谢谢你 警官 |
[39:28] | Please keep us in the loop on your investigation. | 请把你们的后续调查结果发给我们 |
[39:31] | Thanks. Bye. | 谢谢 再见 |
[39:42] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[39:52] | Hello. Yes? | 你好 哪位 |
[39:53] | That thing in San Diego? | 圣地亚哥那件事 |
[39:55] | It’s taken care of, just so you know. | 已经处理好了 通知你一下 |
[39:57] | Jesse O’connor, you mean? | 你是说杰西·奥康纳吗 |
[39:58] | Yep. He won’t be an issue for you anymore. | 是的 他不再是个问题了 |
[40:02] | Good. Now we have another problem I need you to fix. | 很好 现在有其他问题需要你解决 |
[40:06] | Oh, yeah? | 是吗 |
[40:07] | The Qasimis. | 克西米兄弟 |
[40:09] | A similar solution would be greatly appreciated. | 最好是同样的解决方法 |
[40:11] | You got it, Mr. Ridley. How soon you need it done? | 明白了 雷德利先生 什么时候需要解决 |
[40:14] | Time is of the essence, Anthony. | 越快越好 安东尼 |
[40:16] | Time is of the essence. | 越快越好 |
[40:18] | Okay. | 好的 |
[40:26] | We didn’t find your sister. | 我们没找到你妹妹 |
[40:29] | There was another truck. She may have been on that. | 还有另一辆车 她也许在那辆车上 |
[40:31] | So someone saw her at the house? | 有人在房子里看到她了吗 |
[40:35] | Maybe. We can’t be sure. | 也许 我们不确定 |
[40:38] | But you will find her and catch whoever’s left, right? | 那你们会找到她 抓住其他人的 是吗 |
[40:42] | You’ll punish them for what they’ve done? | 他们会因为他们的所作所为受到惩罚 |
[40:44] | We will. | 会的 |
[40:46] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[40:47] | Well, she promised, so now we have to. | 她保证了 那我们就一定要做到了 |
[40:52] | You, uh, need me to give you a ride someplace? | 需要我送你去哪儿吗 |
[40:54] | Oh, no, that’s all right. I already got one. | 不用了 有人会送我 |
[41:01] | He was just waiting there all the time? | 他一直在那儿等着 |
[41:02] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[41:04] | Well, I guess those art-department guys aren’t that busy, huh? | 看来这些艺术部门的人一点都不忙 |
[41:07] | It’s the art-crimes department, and he’s very busy. | 是艺术犯罪部门 并且他很忙 |
[41:09] | He just makes a point to be there for me. | 他只是想表达他会一直守候着我 |
[41:16] | You really like this guy, huh? | 你真的很喜欢这个人 是吗 |
[41:19] | He got a promotion. | 他升职了 |
[41:21] | It’s a-a posting in D.C. | 要被调派去特区 |
[41:24] | And he asked me to go with him | 他想让我和他一起去 |
[41:27] | so we can be together in D.C. | 这样我们就能一起在特区了 |
[41:30] | I’m thinking about it. | 我正在考虑 |
[41:32] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[41:39] | What do you think about it? | 你怎么想的 |
[41:43] | Uh…I mean — | 我觉得 |
[41:46] | congratulations, I guess. | 恭喜你吧 我猜 |
[41:49] | Congratulations? | 恭喜我 |
[41:51] | That’s all you’re gonna say? | 你就只有这些可说的 |
[41:54] | Sure. Well, I mean, if — if — if that’s — | 当然不 如果 如果 |
[41:57] | if that’s what you want. | 如果你想这么做的话 |
[41:59] | You’re not upset? | 你不难过吗 |
[42:00] | No. Of course not. | 不 当然没有 |
[42:01] | I mean, if that’s, um — if you’re happy. | 只要你幸福的话 我就不难过 |
[42:03] | Oh, I’m happy. | 我很幸福 |
[42:06] | Then I’m happy. | 那我也很幸福 |
[42:11] | Guess what. | 你猜怎么着 |
[42:13] | That show we missed the other night — | 我们那天错过的演出 |
[42:15] | they’re playing another one in 45 minutes. | 他们四十五分钟后会再演一场 |
[42:16] | We can catch it if — if — you guys are done here, right? | 我们还赶得上去看 如果 你们完事儿了吧 |
[42:19] | – Oh, we’re done. – Yeah. Yeah. Sure. | -嗯 完事儿了 -完了 当然 |
[42:22] | See you, Patrick. | 再见 派翠克 |
[42:23] | See you. | 再见 |