时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Previously on “The Mentalist”… | 《超感警探》前情提要 |
[00:01] | Will you come with me in D.C.? | 你愿意跟我一起去特区吗 |
[00:03] | I wanna say yes, | 我想回答我愿意 |
[00:05] | it’s just… | 只是… |
[00:06] | Take your time. There’s no deadline. | 慢慢来 我的问题不会过期 |
[00:09] | Are you going with him? | 你要跟他一起去吗 |
[00:10] | To be honest, sir, I don’t know. | 说实话 长官 我也不知道 |
[00:12] | What does Jane have to say about this? | 简对这事是什么看法 |
[00:13] | I’m sure he’s fine with it. | 我想他没什么意见 |
[00:16] | I need emergency medical assistance at 812 Ashcroft. | 请派急救人员到阿什克罗夫特812号 |
[00:19] | Bow and arrow. | 弓和箭 |
[00:21] | What does that mean, “Bow and arrow”? | “弓和箭”是什么意思 |
[00:23] | How long were you held captive for? | 你们被关了多久 |
[00:25] | I couldn’t tell. | 我不知道 |
[00:28] | I never saw the sunlight. | 我从没见过阳光 |
[00:29] | Two days, maybe. | 可能两天吧 |
[00:31] | – And you never saw your captor? – No. | -你从没见过关你的人吗 -对 |
[00:33] | My sister’s Amy Welker. | 我妹妹叫艾米·韦尔克 |
[00:35] | She’s 16. You have to find her. | 她才十六岁 你们一定要找到她 |
[00:37] | – She was abducted with you? – Yes. | -她和你一起被绑架的 -是的 |
[00:39] | Her sister was there. There are more girls. | 她妹妹也在那 还有很多女孩 |
[00:41] | Forensics is at the safe house now. | 鉴证组的人正在那房子里 |
[00:42] | They found dna from 20 different people on those water bottles. | 他们在那里的水瓶上发现了二十个人的DNA |
[00:48] | And thanks to you, we shut down a trafficking ring. | 多亏了你 我们端掉了一个贩卖人口的团伙 |
[00:51] | You didn’t find my sister? | 你没找到我妹妹吗 |
[00:52] | No, but we’re still looking. There was another truck. | 没有 我们还在找 还有另一辆车 |
[00:55] | Your sister may have been on that. | 你妹妹也许在那辆车上 |
[00:57] | He was just waiting there all the time? | 他一直在那儿等着吗 |
[00:58] | Yeah. He just makes a point to be there for me. | 是啊 他只是想表达他会一直守候着我 |
[01:00] | You really like this guy, huh? | 你真的很喜欢他 是吗 |
[01:02] | He got a promotion in D.C. | 他升职了 要被调派去特区 |
[01:04] | And he asked me to go with him | 他想让我和他一起去 |
[01:06] | so we can be together. | 这样我们就能在一起了 |
[01:07] | Yeah. | 这样啊 |
[01:16] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[01:18] | You shopping for real estate? | 你要买房吗 |
[01:20] | The bureau is paying for Marcus to relocate to D.C. | 马库斯在特区的安家费由局里出 |
[01:23] | I’m helping him find a place. | 我在帮他找房子 |
[01:26] | Have you decided? | 决定了吗 |
[01:28] | Decided what? | 决定什么 |
[01:30] | Whether or not you’re gonna go with him. | 要不要跟他一起去华盛顿 |
[01:32] | No. Not yet. | 不 还没有 |
[01:35] | Well, I hope you stay. | 我希望你留下 |
[01:38] | You do? | 是吗 |
[01:38] | Yeah, I think you’ll be bored in D.C. | 是的 我觉得你在华盛顿会感到无聊 |
[01:40] | That’s why I should stay, to avoid boredom? | 这就是你觉得我该留下的理由吗 为了避免无聊 |
[01:43] | What’s worse than boredom? | 还有什么比无聊更糟呢 |
[01:44] | Patrick Jane? | 派翠克·简 |
[01:47] | You are Patrick Jane? | 你是派翠克·简吗 |
[01:48] | Yeah, when it suits me. | 要看什么情况了 |
[01:50] | I’ve got a warrant for your arrest. | 我们要逮捕你 |
[01:51] | Cuff him. | 把他拷起来 |
[01:52] | Hold on. What’s going on? | 等等 这是怎么回事 |
[01:53] | The Attorney General has found | 检察总长认为 |
[01:54] | your coworker in contempt of court | 你的同僚犯了藐视法庭罪 |
[01:56] | for ignoring a federal subpoena. | 他无视了法院传票 |
[01:57] | – Teresa Lisbon? – Yeah, that’s me. | -特雷莎·里斯本 -我就是 |
[01:59] | You’ve been subpoenaed to appear before | 你被传唤至 |
[02:00] | a federal grand jury in Dallas. | 达拉斯联邦大陪审团 |
[02:02] | – What’s happening here? – Well, hold on a minute. | -到底发生了什么事 -稍等片刻 |
[02:02] | Are you Kim Fischer? | 你是金·费舍尔吗 |
[02:03] | – Yes. – You’ve been subpoenaed | -是的 -你也被传唤至 |
[02:04] | to appear before a federal grand jury, as well. | 联邦大陪审团出庭作证 |
[02:07] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[02:07] | Uh, probably best not to ignore those. | 劝你们最好不要无视法庭传唤 |
[02:10] | Two years ago, | 两年前 |
[02:11] | an arrest warrant was issued for Patrick Jane | 检察院发出对派翠克·简的逮捕令 |
[02:14] | in connection to the murder of Thomas McAllister, | 指控其谋杀托马斯·麦卡利斯特 |
[02:16] | The serial killer known as Red John. | 也就是连环杀手血腥约翰 |
[02:18] | Is it true you were part of an international F.B.I manhunt | 你曾参与联调局缉拿派翠克·简的跨国搜捕行动 |
[02:22] | to bring Patrick Jane to justice? | 这是事实吗 |
[02:23] | That’s accurate. | 是的 |
[02:24] | And yet now you work for a unit of the F.B.I that employs him. | 而现在你与他在联调局同一个组工作 |
[02:28] | I am a part of that unit, yes. | 我是在那个小组工作 没错 |
[02:30] | The F.B.I conducts a two-year manhunt, | 联调局的搜捕行动为期两年 |
[02:32] | finds its suspect, and brings him back, | 最终找到嫌疑人 并将他缉拿归案 |
[02:35] | but instead of a trial by his peers, | 可他非但并没有受到同僚的审判 |
[02:36] | he is given a government job with benefits. | 还在政府得到了一份带薪的工作 |
[02:40] | Why? | 这是为什么 |
[02:41] | We made a deal with him. | 我们和他达成了协议 |
[02:42] | – What were the terms of that deal? – I don’t know. | -协议的条款是什么 -我不知道 |
[02:44] | He was already a part of the team when I was hired. | 我被雇用时他已经在组里了 |
[02:46] | Mr. Jane is required to assist us in cases | 简先生被要求协助我们的调查 |
[02:49] | in exchange for immunity from prosecution. | 交换条件是他获得起诉豁免权 |
[02:51] | You worked very closely with Mr. Jane in California. | 在加州时 你与简先生工作关系非常密切 |
[02:54] | Does he confide in you? You close? | 他信任你吗 你们关系亲近吗 |
[02:57] | You could say that. | 可以这么说 |
[02:58] | Did he tell you he killed Thomas McAllister? | 他是否告诉过你他杀了托马斯·麦卡利斯特 |
[03:00] | Not specifically, no. | 不 没有明确说过 |
[03:01] | Did he tell you he killed Thomas McAllister? | 他是否告诉过你他杀了托马斯·麦卡利斯特 |
[03:04] | I plead the fifth. | 我拒绝回答 |
[03:06] | Did he tell you where he was | 麦卡利斯特被杀当天 |
[03:07] | on the day McAllister was murdered? | 他是否告知你他的行踪 |
[03:10] | I plead the fifth. | 我拒绝回答 |
[03:11] | Agent Lisbon, are you besmirching your badge | 里斯本探员 你要愧对你的警徽吗 |
[03:15] | and refusing to answer to protect yourself | 你拒绝回答 是想明哲保身 |
[03:17] | or to protect Patrick Jane? | 还是想保护派翠克·简 |
[03:21] | Go to hell. | 见鬼去吧 |
[03:40] | This is where we found Daniela, the second trafficking victim. | 我们在这里找到第二名拐卖案受害者丹妮拉 |
[03:44] | They separated her from the rest of the group. | 他们把她跟其他人分开了 |
[03:46] | Any idea why yet? | 知道原因了吗 |
[03:47] | No. The others were being held inside the house. | 不知道 其他人都被关在屋里 |
[03:49] | It isn’t much better. | 情况也差不多糟 |
[03:51] | Now, the girls were abducted | 他们从西部各州 |
[03:51] | from across the western United States | 绑架这些女孩 |
[03:53] | and transported here by truck. | 然后用货车运送她们 |
[03:55] | We believe the traffickers used this house | 我们认为人贩把这栋房子用作 |
[03:56] | as a way station of sorts. | 中转站一类的地方 |
[04:07] | It’s hard to believe 30 women were crammed in here. | 难以想象三十名女性都挤在这里面 |
[04:09] | Took two days to process — | 我们花了两天时间清理现场 |
[04:10] | A lot of hair and fibers floating around. | 这里布满了头发和纤维 |
[04:12] | Yeah, I’ll bet. | 可以想象 |
[04:13] | Hey. Can we get some light in here? | 麻烦把这里弄亮点 |
[04:15] | We’re still looking for the second truck full of victims, | 我们还在搜寻第二辆装满受害人的货车 |
[04:17] | but I think it’s south of the border by now. | 但我认为它现在已经越过边境往南了 |
[04:19] | What about the truckload that we did find? | 已经找到的那辆情况如何 |
[04:22] | Those girls provide any useful information? | 女孩们有提供什么有用的信息吗 |
[04:23] | All they could tell us about was Jesse, | 她们只知道杰西的事 |
[04:25] | the dead man who lured them with the modeling scam. | 就是骗她们去做模特的男人 已经死了 |
[04:28] | – Ringleaders remain a mystery. – Okay. | -团伙头目仍旧身份不明 -好的 |
[04:29] | Well, what about the girl that died? | 那死去的那个女孩呢 |
[04:31] | She was trying to tell Jane something about a bow and arrow. | 她死前试图告诉简什么弓和箭的事 |
[04:34] | We don’t know what that means yet. | 目前还不清楚其含义 |
[04:36] | I’m hoping for more answers once we analyze all the evidence. | 分析完所有证据后 有望得到更多答案 |
[04:38] | Okay. | 很好 |
[04:39] | Well, you finish up here, | 你先收拾好这边 |
[04:42] | and I’ll see you back at headquarters. | 我们回总部见 |
[04:43] | All right. | 好的 |
[04:51] | We need to talk. | 我们得谈谈 |
[04:53] | In my office. What’s going on? | 去我办公室 发生什么事了 |
[04:54] | Lisbon and I just got back | 我和里斯本刚刚参加完 |
[04:55] | from the grand jury hearing in Dallas. | 达拉斯大陪审团的听证会 |
[04:56] | They’re trying to indict Jane for murder. | 他们打算以谋杀罪起诉简 |
[04:58] | Thomas McAllister. | 托马斯·麦卡利斯特案 |
[04:59] | They asked us point-blank | 他们直截了当地问我们 |
[05:01] | whether or not Jane had ever confessed to killing him. | 简是否坦白过杀害麦卡利斯特的罪行 |
[05:03] | And what did you say to them? | 你们怎么回答的 |
[05:05] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么在这儿 |
[05:06] | Uh, I’m out on “Bail.” | 我在”保释”中 |
[05:08] | W-what does “Bail” Mean? | “保释”是什么意思 |
[05:10] | It was a con. | 这是个骗局 |
[05:11] | Uh, technically the term is “Sting.” | 严格来说这叫”抓捕圈套” |
[05:14] | Operation jury scam. | 陪审团骗局 |
[05:15] | You’re kidding, right? | 你在开玩笑 是吧 |
[05:16] | I am very sorry for the deception, | 非常抱歉把你们蒙在鼓里 |
[05:19] | but to maintain authenticity, | 但为了确保可信度 |
[05:20] | we couldn’t inform you | 在你们于陪审团面前作完证之前 |
[05:21] | until after you sat with the jury. | 我们不能事先通知你们 |
[05:24] | Our target for the sting is this man… | 我们的下套目标这个男人 |
[05:27] | John Acardo. | 约翰·阿卡多 |
[05:29] | He’s a young mob boss. | 年轻的黑帮老大 |
[05:30] | He owns the illegal sports-betting market in Dallas. | 他在达拉斯有非法体育博彩的场子 |
[05:33] | You guys didn’t answer my question. Did anyone narc on me? | 你们没回答我的问题 有人在打听我吗 |
[05:36] | How does indicting Jane nail Acardo? | 起诉简怎么就能住抓阿卡多了 |
[05:38] | This… is Elijah Macy. | 这是以利亚·梅西 |
[05:41] | He created a sports-betting website | 他建立的体育博彩网站 |
[05:44] | that was cutting into Acardo’s profits. | 抢了阿卡多的生意 |
[05:46] | Now, we think that Acardo had him killed five weeks ago. | 我们认为五周前阿卡多杀了他 |
[05:51] | What’s the evidence? | 有什么证据 |
[05:52] | Well, it’s circumstantial but more than enough to indict. | 虽然是间接证据但足以定罪 |
[05:55] | And then, surprise, surprise, | 但出人意料的是 |
[05:56] | The grand jury voted not to prosecute last week. | 陪审团上周裁定不予上诉 |
[06:00] | You think Acardo got to them. | 你觉得阿卡多找上他们了 |
[06:01] | All they’d have to do is sway two or three jurors. | 他们只需动摇两三个陪审员就行了 |
[06:03] | And that’s what the Attorney General thinks happened. | 检察总长是这么认为的 |
[06:06] | Now he’s asking for our help. | 现在他寻求我们的帮助 |
[06:08] | Fortunately, the same jurors are impaneled for another month. | 幸运的是 同一批陪审员又继续被选任了一个月 |
[06:11] | And, under the pretense of a murder investigation, | 借谋杀案调查的幌子 |
[06:13] | I will face them and determine which ones were bribed. | 我能正面接触他们并查出之中谁被收买了 |
[06:16] | Or intimidated. | 或者被恐吓了 |
[06:17] | I-I can’t believe you got a prosecutor to take part in the con. | 不敢相信你让检察官也参与这场骗局 |
[06:20] | It’s not a con. It’s a sting. Sting. | 不是骗局 是下套 下套 |
[06:23] | The prosecutor doesn’t know that this is not real. | 检察官不知道这都是假的 |
[06:26] | The Attorney General does. | 检察总长知道 |
[06:32] | This is the last of it. | 这是最后一箱了 |
[06:33] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[06:50] | Is everyone out? | 没人了吗 |
[06:52] | Locking up now. | 我关门了啊 |
[06:56] | F.B.I! | 联调局 |
[07:00] | Daniela. | 丹妮拉 |
[07:05] | How’d you get in here? | 你怎么进来的 |
[07:06] | The window. | 从窗户 |
[07:09] | They released you from the hospital? | 他们让你出院了吗 |
[07:11] | I released myself. | 我自行出院了 |
[07:12] | This is an active crime scene. | 现在这里是犯罪现场 |
[07:13] | I’m looking for my sister. | 我在找我妹妹 |
[07:15] | We’re doing everything we can to find Amy. | 我们正竭尽所能寻找艾米 |
[07:17] | But you haven’t found her, have you? | 但你还没找到她 不是吗 |
[07:19] | Daniela, why’d you come back here? | 丹妮拉 你来这干什么 |
[07:21] | You told us you didn’t know if Amy was even at this house. | 你跟我们说你都不确定艾米在不在这间屋子里 |
[07:24] | I didn’t… | 我之前不确定 |
[07:25] | but I do now. | 但我现在确定了 |
[07:33] | This is her tag. | 这是她的标记 |
[07:36] | She left it everywhere. | 她到处都留下了 |
[07:45] | She was here. | 她曾在这 |
[07:53] | Hey. Look at me. | 看着我 |
[07:55] | We’re gonna find her. | 我们会找到她的 |
[08:01] | It is none of your business what I told the jury. | 我跟陪审团讲说了什么跟你无关 |
[08:03] | I did what I had to do. | 我只是尽职罢了 |
[08:05] | What about you, Lisbon? You snitch on me, huh? | 那你呢 里斯本 你告发我了吗 |
[08:07] | Be honest. | 从实招来 |
[08:08] | You want to know what I said, read the transcripts. | 想知道我说了什么 去看法庭笔录 |
[08:10] | Hey. What did I do? | 我做什么了 |
[08:12] | You should have told me | 你应该告诉我 |
[08:13] | this whole courtroom charade was a charade. | 整个法庭闹剧就是个闹剧 |
[08:15] | Since when am I a target of one of your cons? | 我什么时候成你骗局的目标之一了 |
[08:17] | It wasn’t a con. | 这不是骗局 |
[08:19] | I don’t care. You should have told me. | 我不管 你应该告诉我 |
[08:21] | I thought that you… | 我以为你… |
[08:25] | You know what? Forget about it. | 知道么 算了吧 |
[08:25] | Operation juryscam, it was Abbott’s idea. | 陪审团骗局行动 是艾伯特的主意 |
[08:28] | He ordered me not to tell anyone. | 他命令我谁都不能说 |
[08:30] | Oh, you picked a great time to start following orders. | 你真是选了个好时机决定遵守命令了 |
[08:32] | Well, I-I have to do — | 我不得不 |
[08:34] | – Am I interrupting? – No, it’s perfect timing. | -我打扰到什么了吗 -没 来得正是时候 |
[08:36] | I am more than ready for lunch. | 等不及去吃午餐了 |
[08:37] | I heard about your grand jury. I’m pulling for you. | 我听说你陪审团的事了 我挺你 |
[08:40] | I think you did what any good father and husband would do. | 我觉得你做了一个好父亲和好丈夫该做的事 |
[08:42] | Yes, Jane has all of our sympathies. | 对 我们都很同情简 |
[08:46] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[08:51] | How long are you gonna let that go? | 你准备放任不管多久 |
[08:53] | What? | 什么 |
[08:55] | Well, you know he’s gonna take her to Washington, right? | 你知道他要带她去华盛顿吧 |
[08:58] | Listen, she’ll do what she wants to do. | 听着 她会做出她想要的决定 |
[09:01] | You know, I’ve collared lots of con men over the years, | 这么多年 我和不少骗子交过手 |
[09:05] | Best in the business. | 都是行业翘楚 |
[09:07] | You know what led to their downfall ultimately? | 你知道他们最终沦为阶下囚的原因吗 |
[09:09] | Yeah. They start believing their own con. | 因为他们的骗局把自己也骗倒了 |
[09:12] | That’s not gonna happen. There is no con here. | 我不会重蹈他们的覆辙的 我没有骗谁 |
[09:15] | No? | 没有吗 |
[09:15] | No. | 没有 |
[09:18] | All right, then. | 那好吧 |
[09:31] | Mr. Jane, you understand you’re under a waiver of immunity. | 简先生 你是否明白现在你在豁免权之外 |
[09:34] | – Yes, ma’am. – What does that mean to you? | -是的 长官 -那意味着什么 |
[09:36] | Uh, it means that anything I say may be held against me. | 意味着我所说的任何事有可能作为呈堂证供 |
[09:40] | Very good. | 很好 |
[09:41] | In a moment, I’ll open the floor up to you | 稍后 我将引导你 |
[09:43] | so you can provide a narrative of events | 对事件进行叙述 |
[09:45] | to explain what you were doing and where you were | 在托马斯·麦卡利斯特谋杀案当天的 |
[09:47] | on the date and time of Thomas McAllister’s murder. | 你的所作所为和你身在何处 |
[09:50] | Objection. You said “Murder.” | 反对 你说了谋杀 |
[09:51] | Thomas McAllister may have shot and strangled himself. | 托马斯·麦卡利斯有可能是自己开枪并勒死自己的 |
[09:54] | There are no objections here, Mr. Jane, | 这里没什么可反对的 简先生 |
[09:56] | No judge, just a friendly inquiry. | 没有法官 只是友好的询问 |
[09:58] | But I take your point. | 但我接受你的意见 |
[10:00] | Do you recall the day of McAllister’s death. | 你记得麦卡利斯死的那天吗 |
[10:03] | I do — big day. | 我记得 大日子 |
[10:07] | I had been chasing the man for eight years. | 我追踪这个男人八年了 |
[10:11] | Any of you know what it’s like | 你们中谁能理解 |
[10:13] | to be driven by a moral imperative? | 被道德使命驱使的感觉 |
[10:14] | You do. | 你理解 |
[10:16] | And you. | 你理解 |
[10:17] | And you do. | 你也理解 |
[10:19] | You all have strong jaw muscles. | 你们的咬肌都很明显 |
[10:20] | It’s a sign of strength and character. | 这是意志和人格的标志 |
[10:22] | You — I’m not so sure. | 你 我就不确定了 |
[10:24] | Your eyes are a tad close to each other. | 你有点对眼 |
[10:25] | Excuse me. What are you doing? | 不好意思 你在干什么 |
[10:28] | I’m establishing a narrative of events, as you asked. | 如你所愿 我在叙述事件 |
[10:31] | So stick to the narrative. | 那就只要叙述事实就行了 |
[10:32] | Narrative — yes, I do love a story. | 叙述 对 我的确喜欢故事 |
[10:35] | As do you. You read a great deal of fiction, don’t you? | 你也是 你看了很多小说对不对 |
[10:38] | – Romantic novels. – That’s right. | -言情小说 -没错 |
[10:40] | Yes, “An illicit engagement” wouldn’t scare you, would it? | 所以《非法订婚》吓不到你 对吧 |
[10:43] | Where are you going with this? | 你这是要干什么 |
[10:44] | I’m trying to tell my story, if you’ll just let me. | 我在讲故事啊 如果你让允许我讲的话 |
[10:46] | You haven’t even started it. | 你都还没开始 |
[10:48] | Well, they seem engaged. | 大家都挺专心的 |
[10:49] | All of them except this gentlemen here, | 除了这位先生 |
[10:50] | who’s preoccupied by his new jacket. | 只顾着专心弄自己的新夹克 |
[10:53] | That’s a little vain and childish, don’t you think? | 有点虚荣还有点孩子气 你觉得呢 |
[10:55] | This is serious business. Pay attention. | 说正经的呢 认真点 |
[10:57] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[10:58] | – I was just trying to… – Sir, you will not indulge him. | -我正在 -先生 不要顺着他 |
[11:00] | Well, he’s happy to indulge himself. | 他自己忙得不亦乐乎 |
[11:02] | T-that should definitely be on the record. | 那必须得记录下来 |
[11:04] | Mr. Jane, this is not a forum for you to chat with the jurors. | 简先生 现在不是让你跟陪审员拉家常的时候 |
[11:07] | – Well, it should be. – Mr. Jane. | -应该是啊 -简先生 |
[11:09] | They just seem like good, honest, friendly people, | 他们看起来都很善良诚实平易近人的人们 |
[11:11] | All of them except that gentleman on the end there. | 除了那位最边上的先生 |
[11:13] | You know, you really should mend things with your son. | 你真的得修补一下你跟你儿子间的关系了 |
[11:15] | All this anger, this bitterness, this resentment | 这么多怒气 痛苦 还有愤恨 |
[11:18] | That you’re bottling, it’s ruining both your lives. | 你一直这么憋着会毁了你们俩的生活 |
[11:21] | Stop now. | 给我闭嘴 |
[11:23] | You do not dictate the agenda here. | 这的规矩不是你订的 |
[11:25] | Who does? | 那是谁 |
[11:26] | I do. | 我 |
[11:28] | This is my courtroom, and it runs the way I say. | 这是我的法庭 我说了算 |
[11:31] | Is that clear? | 懂了吗 |
[11:33] | It is now. Thank you. | 现在懂了 谢谢 |
[11:45] | Lydia Faulk? | 莉蒂亚·福克 |
[11:46] | Socialized narcissist. | 社会化自恋型人格 |
[11:47] | There is no one in that courtroom keeping her in check. | 那法庭上的一切都得由她说了算 |
[11:49] | John Acardo didn’t pay off jurors to avoid prosecution. | 约翰·阿卡多并没有贿赂陪审员以避免被起诉 |
[11:52] | He just paid off the prosecutor. | 他贿赂检察官就行了 |
[11:55] | Well, theoretically, a prosecutor could throw an investigation, | 从理论上说 检察官的确能撤销调查 |
[11:58] | especially one with circumstantial evidence. | 尤其是只具备间接证据的案件 |
[12:01] | I’ll obtain the transcript. | 我去调庭审笔录 |
[12:02] | Mm…Faulk’s too smart to exclude evidence. | 福克很狡猾 不会利用排除证据这一招 |
[12:05] | It would be in the way she presented the case. | 应该是她陈述案件的方式有问题 |
[12:09] | Halfheartedly, lacking confidence. | 表现得心不在焉 没有信心 |
[12:11] | Jury would see defeat in her eyes | 陪审员发现她底气不足 |
[12:13] | and vote accordingly. | 会就着这种导向投票 |
[12:14] | So, what do you propose? | 你有什么建议 |
[12:15] | A new strategy. | 另辟蹊径 |
[12:16] | We need to prove that John Acardo is guilty of murder ourselves. | 我们得自己去证实约翰·阿卡多谋杀罪名成立 |
[12:22] | Jane believes that Acardo didn’t get to the jury. | 简认为阿卡多没有找上陪审员 |
[12:26] | He got to Faulk, the prosecutor. | 而是找上了公诉人福克 |
[12:28] | So now we have two targets. | 这下我们有两个目标了 |
[12:29] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[12:30] | And to take them down, we’re gonna have to find proof | 要扳倒他们 我们就得找到证据 |
[12:33] | that Acardo was behind the Elijah Macy shooting. | 证明阿卡多是以利亚·梅西被杀一案的主谋 |
[12:35] | What evidence do we have? | 我们掌握了哪些证据 |
[12:37] | Earlier this year, one of Acardo’s men was arrested, | 今年早些时候 阿卡多的一个手下被抓了 |
[12:40] | turned state’s evidence for immunity from a drug charge. | 为了不被指控涉毒 他转做了污点证人 |
[12:42] | He also testified that his boss order the hit on Macy. | 他还指证说是他老板雇人杀了梅西 |
[12:47] | Multiple witnesses heard Acardo threaten | 多人能证明他们听见阿卡多威胁过梅西 |
[12:49] | to have Macy killed if he didn’t shut down | 说梅西要是不关闭他那个体育博彩网站 |
[12:51] | his sports-betting website. | 他就要了他的命 |
[12:52] | But we don’t have any physical evidence. | 不过我们没掌握任何实质性证据 |
[12:54] | Not yet. | 目前还没有 |
[12:55] | But that’s what we’re gonna have to find. | 我们要找的就是这个 |
[12:56] | Well, according to the transcript, | 这份开庭笔录上说 |
[12:57] | Acardo claims he was at a place called Il Tavolo Bianco | 阿卡多声称凶案发生那晚 他正在一个 |
[13:01] | the night of the murder. | 叫做”白桌餐厅”的地方 |
[13:02] | That’s his favorite restaurant, obviously his alibi. | 那是他最喜欢的餐厅 很明显是托辞 |
[13:04] | Yeah, but he drones on and on about it | 是 不过口供上早就有了 |
[13:07] | after it was already in the record. | 他还没完没了地一直说这个 |
[13:09] | He keeps talking about the restaurant | 他一直提起那家餐厅 |
[13:10] | because he’s hiding evidence of his guilt. | 是因为他想隐瞒罪证 |
[13:12] | You sound like Jane. | 你说话的口气真像简 |
[13:13] | Well, you spend enough time with someone. | 在一起久了就这样了 |
[13:17] | Lisbon, why don’t you check out this Il Tavolo Bianco? | 里斯本 你去探探这个白桌餐厅吧 |
[13:20] | And take Jane with you. | 带简一起去 |
[13:22] | You two have a nice dinner on the F.B.I. | 吃顿好的 算联调局账上 |
[13:24] | Yeah, sure. | 好啊 |
[13:34] | Hey. How are you? | 你怎么样 |
[13:37] | All they’ve got me doing is staring at photos of sex traffickers. | 他们只会叫我盯着这些人贩子的照片看 |
[13:42] | I need a shower. | 我需要洗个澡 |
[13:44] | Here you go. | 给 |
[13:47] | – You’re right-handed. – Uh, yes. | -你惯用右手 -对啊 |
[13:49] | So, that heart on your hand, y-you didn’t draw that? | 那你手上那颗心不是你自己画的 |
[13:52] | Uh, no. They did. | 不是 他们画的 |
[13:54] | Yeah, we don’t know what that means. | 对 不知道是什么意思 |
[13:56] | None of the other girls we rescued had that mark. | 其他被救的姑娘手上都没有这个标记 |
[13:58] | Guess I’m special. | 大概我比较特别吧 |
[13:59] | Jane. | 简 |
[14:02] | Excuse me. | 失陪 |
[14:05] | I was looking over your interview with Agent Lisbon. | 我看了里斯本探员给你做的问话笔录 |
[14:07] | You mentioned blood tests. | 你提到验过血 |
[14:08] | When Amy and I went to our first modeling gig, | 我和艾米是第一次去参加模特走秀活动 |
[14:10] | the nurse took our blood. | 当时有个护士采了我们的血 |
[14:12] | They said we couldn’t enter Europe without a blood test. | 他们说我们不验血就没法去欧洲 |
[14:15] | They lied. | 他们胡说的 |
[14:18] | I’m thinking that mark has something to do with your blood test. | 我觉得那个标记与你们验血那事有关 |
[14:20] | – Like how? – We’ll find out. | -有什么关系 -我们会查明的 |
[14:22] | You keep saying that, but nothing happens. | 你一直这么说的 结果毫无进展 |
[14:26] | Just keep looking over those photos, okay? | 继续看照片吧 |
[14:39] | It’s not your fault. | 这事不怪你 |
[14:42] | It’s all my fault. | 都是我造成的 |
[14:44] | I talked Amy into this. | 是我劝艾米做这事的 |
[14:59] | Hey, boss. | 头儿 |
[15:01] | Any breaks in the case? | 案子有进展吗 |
[15:03] | Maybe. | 算是吧 |
[15:04] | They took a sample of blood from | 所有被贩卖的女孩 |
[15:04] | all the trafficking victims, including Daniela. | 都被采集了血样 包括丹妮拉 |
[15:07] | Well, that’s hardly standard procedure for traffickers. | 这好像不是贩卖人口的标准流程吧 |
[15:10] | Why do you think they needed the blood? | 你说他们采集血样干嘛 |
[15:12] | I don’t know yet, | 还不清楚 |
[15:13] | but I just went through all the evidence from the house. | 不过我查了从那间屋子搜集回来的所有证据 |
[15:15] | I found these inside a first aid kit — | 我在一个急救箱里发现了这些 |
[15:17] | Blood-test equipment. | 是验血工具 |
[15:18] | According to the Q.R. Codes, | 从上面的二维码来看 |
[15:19] | they were supplied by a Dallas company, | 是达拉斯的一家公司供的货 |
[15:21] | Rutherford Medical Supply. | 叫卢瑟福医疗器械公司 |
[15:23] | Well, their purchase records can help find our traffickers. | 那他们的销售记录能帮我们追查到人贩子 |
[15:25] | Good work. | 干得好 |
[15:28] | Hey, Cho. | 周 |
[15:30] | I know you’re working with Daniela on this, | 我知道你让丹妮拉帮你一起调查这事 |
[15:32] | but try not to get her hopes up. | 不过别让她抱太高期望 |
[15:35] | The longer this stretches on, | 这案子拖得越久 |
[15:36] | the less likely we’ll be able to find her sister. | 我们找到她妹妹的可能性就越小 |
[15:48] | It’s nice. | 这里不错 |
[15:50] | A little dark. | 有点暗 |
[15:52] | Buona sera, signora. | 晚上好 女士[意大利语] |
[15:53] | I am Aurelio. | 在下奥雷利奥 |
[15:55] | May I hang your coat? | 帮你把衣服挂起来吧 |
[15:56] | Yes. Thank you. | 好的 谢谢 |
[16:01] | This way, please. | 这边请 |
[16:04] | I have just the table for your…special evening. | 有个位子很适合你们这特别的夜晚 |
[16:08] | Oh, it’s just dinner. | 就是吃顿饭 |
[16:09] | Nonsense. | 开玩笑 |
[16:11] | Every night with this one is, | 和这样的姑娘度过的每一个晚上 |
[16:13] | uh, an occasion, yes? | 都是不同寻常的 对吧 |
[16:14] | Can’t deny that. | 谁说不是呢 |
[16:17] | Good. | 好的 |
[16:18] | Settle in. | 坐一会儿 |
[16:19] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[16:23] | I owe you an apology about the grand jury thing. | 关于大陪审团那事 我得向你道歉 |
[16:27] | I overreacted. | 我当时反应过度了 |
[16:28] | You’re just doing what Abbott told you to. | 你也只是照艾伯特指示行事 |
[16:33] | Did Marcus help you decide that? | 马库斯帮你想通的吗 |
[16:35] | As a matter of fact. | 是这样的 |
[16:37] | Right. Well, Marcus is wrong. | 就是了 不过马库斯搞错了 |
[16:38] | I should have told you, | 我就该告诉你的 |
[16:39] | and you were right to be cross with me. | 你生我的气是应该的 |
[16:43] | I pled The Fifth, | 顺便说一下 |
[16:44] | by the way, in the grand jury room. | 我在大陪审团面前搬出了第五修正案 |
[16:46] | Figured as much. | 差不多猜到了 |
[16:48] | You always know what I’m gonna do, huh? | 我做什么你都能猜到 对吧 |
[16:50] | Mostly. | 差不多 |
[16:51] | One of these days, I might surprise you. | 总有一天 我会让你大吃一惊的 |
[16:53] | Please don’t. I love that you’re predictable. | 别那样 我就是喜欢你比较容易被看穿 |
[16:55] | Just what a girl wants to hear. | 哪个女孩子会想听这种话 |
[16:57] | What does a girl want to hear? | 那她想听什么 |
[16:59] | I wish I knew. | 我要知道就好了 |
[17:04] | Your wine menu. | 点酒单 |
[17:06] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[17:07] | If I may, | 恕我冒昧 |
[17:08] | we just imported a beautiful Brunello di Montalcino. | 我们刚进了上好的布鲁尼洛干红葡萄酒 |
[17:12] | Well, uh, what do the mobsters drink? | 那些黑帮喜欢喝什么 |
[17:15] | Mi scusi. | 您说什么[意大利语] |
[17:16] | Yeah, the — the guidebook said | 旅游指南上说 |
[17:18] | that real-life mobsters used to favor eating here. | 现实生活中的黑帮喜欢在这儿吃饭 |
[17:23] | Yes. | 是的 |
[17:24] | My father once served Joseph Civello, | 我父亲过去为约瑟夫·奇瓦罗 |
[17:28] | Joseph Campisi, | 约瑟夫·坎皮西服务过 |
[17:29] | all the old Dallas mob families. | 都是过去达拉斯的黑帮家族 |
[17:32] | They came here for a taste of the old country. | 他们来这儿尝尝家乡的味道 |
[17:36] | They used to say, “The veal is good, | 他们常说 小牛肉不错 |
[17:37] | but the goodfellas — phew — they’re bad.” | 不过黑手党嘛 就不怎么样了 |
[17:40] | What about now? | 那现在呢 |
[17:42] | Well, fortunately, | 所幸 |
[17:42] | there are no active crime families left in Dallas. | 达拉斯现在已经没有犯罪家族了 |
[17:45] | Well, isn’t there that guy? What’s his name? | 这里不还有一个 叫什么来着 |
[17:47] | The up-and-coming guy, | 那个崭露头角的年轻人 |
[17:48] | John, uh, Acardo. | 约翰·阿卡多 |
[17:50] | He’s, uh — does he ever eat here? | 他 他在这里用过餐吗 |
[17:53] | I wouldn’t know anything about that. | 我不知道 |
[17:55] | I’ll bring your server. | 我去给你们上菜 |
[17:56] | Grazie. | 谢谢[意大利语] |
[17:57] | Buon appetito. | 祝你们用餐愉快[意大利语] |
[17:58] | – Thank you. – Grazie mille. | -谢谢 -非常感谢[意大利语] |
[18:00] | – It’s Italian. – You’re good. | -那是意大利语 —说得真不错 |
[18:02] | What do you think? | 你怎么想的 |
[18:03] | I think I’d like to take a look | 我想我要看一遍 |
[18:04] | at the evidence from the original case. | 原来案子的所有证据 |
[18:07] | And then I was thinking about | 然后 我在想 |
[18:08] | the Brunello di Montalcino. | 要点一瓶布鲁尼洛干红葡萄酒 |
[18:11] | That did sound good. | 听起来确实不错 |
[18:12] | 130 bucks a bottle. | 一瓶一百三十刀 |
[18:14] | Abbott’s paying. | 艾伯特报销 |
[18:15] | – Bingo. – Let’s get it. | -没错 -点上 |
[18:21] | This is all the physical evidence | 这是以利亚·梅西被杀的犯罪现场中 |
[18:22] | from the Elijah Macy murder scene. | 发现的所有物证 |
[18:24] | I sorted it by order of relevance | 我根据跟案件的有关程度分类排序 |
[18:25] | With this end of the table being most relevant. | 桌子这边的物证是与案件关系最密切的 |
[18:27] | What do you consider relevant? | 怎样的物证才算与案件有关 |
[18:28] | Any object that can yield trace evidence of the shooter. | 上面有足够的微物迹证 能引我们找到枪手 |
[18:31] | If we I.D. the triggerman, | 如果我们能找到枪手 |
[18:32] | we can cut a deal with him to finger Acardo. | 我们就可以跟他达成协议让他指证阿卡多 |
[18:34] | Yeah, uh, trace evidence, | 没错 微物迹证 |
[18:35] | That’s the fibers and the hairs and the gooey stuff, yeah? | 就是指纤维 毛发和胶粘物那种东西 对吧 |
[18:38] | That’s an oversimplification, but, yes. | 没你说得那么简单 但倒也没错 |
[18:40] | In the last year alone, there are 17 new methods | 光去年就又有十七种从物证上 |
[18:43] | for extracting DNA evidence from — | 提取DNA证据的新方法出台 |
[18:44] | Yeah, we know that there’s a lot of ways | 我们知道有很多方法 |
[18:45] | – to find out what we need, right, Wylie? Hmm? – Yeah. | -可以查明凶手 对吧怀利 -对 |
[18:47] | So, uh, there’s the federal way, with the trace evidence, | 可以使联调局的办法 用微物迹证来查明 |
[18:50] | and then there’s a more interesting way. | 也可以用更有趣的方法 |
[18:51] | Let’s go with the more interesting way. | 我们用更有趣的办法吧 |
[18:53] | Tell me, hmm? | 告诉我 |
[18:55] | If I were to ask you what is the most random item | 如果我让你在这张桌子上找出一件 |
[18:59] | on this table, what would you say? | 最随意的物品 你会选什么 |
[19:03] | This. An overcoat. | 这件 这件男士大衣 |
[19:06] | It was found 200 feet from the crime scene. | 是在犯罪现场两百英尺外发现的 |
[19:08] | There were no trace elements found on it. | 在上面没有找到任何的微物迹证 |
[19:09] | The detectives weren’t even sure | 警探甚至都不确定这件大衣 |
[19:11] | it was connected to the crime scene. | 跟犯罪现场有关 |
[19:12] | What was the weather like the day of the murder? | 案发当日天气如何 |
[19:14] | Pretty warm, if I’m not mistaken. | 挺暖和的 如果我没记错的话 |
[19:16] | Holes. Hmm. | 有洞 |
[19:19] | Interesting. You see that, Wylie? | 有意思 你看见了吗 怀利 |
[19:22] | Okay, so, if this didn’t belong to the victim, | 好的 如果这件大衣不属于死者 |
[19:25] | you have just solved the case. | 那你就刚刚破了这个案子 |
[19:28] | I did? | 真的吗 |
[19:28] | Well done. | 干得好 |
[19:30] | Find out if it belonged to the victim or not. | 查出这件大衣是否属于死者 |
[19:35] | Okay? | 好吧 |
[19:41] | – Mrs. Macy? – Yes? | -梅西夫人吗 -是我 |
[19:43] | Special agent Fischer, FBI. | 我是联调局的特别探员费舍尔 |
[19:45] | I apologize for the intrusion. | 抱歉打扰一下 |
[19:47] | I need your help. | 我需要你的帮助 |
[19:49] | It’s about your son. | 事关你的儿子 |
[19:52] | Um… come on in. | 进屋谈吧 |
[19:54] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[19:56] | When you raise a son alone, | 独自一人养大儿子 |
[19:57] | You don’t stop and think about, well… | 真的没时间停下来想 |
[20:01] | Anything, really. | 任何事情 |
[20:02] | You’re just trying to keep up. | 你只能不停地坚持 |
[20:04] | It wasn’t until Elijah was, uh… | 直到以利亚 |
[20:09] | taken away | 死了 |
[20:09] | that I realized how woven he was | 我才意识到 |
[20:12] | into the fabric of my entire life. | 他在我生命中有多重要 |
[20:14] | Tell me about him. | 跟我讲讲吧 |
[20:17] | Elijah was such an inquisitive child, | 以利亚是个非常好奇的孩子 |
[20:21] | loved building things, | 热爱创造 |
[20:23] | Taught himself to code when he was 12. | 十二岁时自学编程 |
[20:25] | I understand he started his Internet company | 我知道当他还在上大学时 |
[20:28] | while he was still in college. | 就开了自己的网络公司 |
[20:29] | That’s right — junior year. | 没错 在他大学第三年时 |
[20:30] | He was plan II up at U.T., | 他还计划要去德州大学 |
[20:32] | And I thought, “Oh, no. | 我当时觉得 |
[20:34] | he’s just never gonna have the time.” | 他以后都会忙到没时间的 |
[20:35] | But he was so excited to launch that website. | 但能推出那个网站他很激动 |
[20:39] | In six months, paid off my house with the profits. | 六个月之后 他用赚来的钱还了房贷 |
[20:44] | Graduated with honors, too. | 还以优异成绩毕业了 |
[20:46] | Special kid. | 真是个特别的孩子 |
[20:48] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[20:50] | If you’ll allow me just one more question. | 我再问一个问题 |
[20:56] | Was this Elijah’s coat? | 这是以利亚的大衣吗 |
[21:06] | According to his mother, Elijah was allergic to wool, | 根据他妈妈的说法 以利亚对羊毛过敏 |
[21:09] | and that coat is 100% wool, | 而这件大衣是纯羊毛的 |
[21:10] | So it didn’t belong to the victim. | 所以这是死者的衣服 |
[21:12] | I was hoping you would say that. | 就等你这句话呢 |
[21:14] | Well, I know how John Acardo ordered the hit, | 我知道约翰·阿卡多是怎么派人杀他的了 |
[21:16] | And, more importantly, I know how to prove it. | 更重要的是 我知道如何证明这点 |
[21:19] | How? | 如何 |
[21:19] | It’s easy. I just need to make Acardo put a hit out on me. | 很简单 我只需要让阿卡多也想杀我就好了 |
[21:59] | Acardo, 11:00. | 阿卡多在十一点钟方向 |
[22:05] | You really think you can get him | 你真的觉得你能让他 |
[22:05] | to take out a hit on you in one night? | 在一夜之间想要除掉你吗 |
[22:08] | Usually, only people who know you want to kill you. | 通常情况下 只有认识你的人才会想要杀你 |
[22:10] | It’s just a matter of figuring out which buttons to push. | 只要弄清楚他的底线 然后触怒他就好了 |
[22:13] | A man like Acardo, you know, he, uh, | 像阿卡多这种人 |
[22:15] | has a fierce need for control, | 控制欲超强 |
[22:17] | Fancies himself the lord of all he surveys. | 幻想自己是上帝 而别人臣服在他脚下 |
[22:20] | Elijah Macy cuts into his profits, | 以利亚·梅西挡了他的财路 |
[22:23] | He responds by eliminating the competition. | 所以他把以利亚除掉 消除了竞争 |
[22:25] | A grand jury tries to indict him, he buys the outcome. | 大陪审团若要起诉他 他就贿赂他们 |
[22:28] | All I need to do is to take something that belongs to him. | 我只需抢走一样属于他的东西 |
[22:33] | Like what? | 像是什么 |
[22:36] | What about her? | 这个女人怎么样 |
[22:40] | Good luck with that. I’ll be at the bar. | 祝你好运 我去吧台那儿了 |
[22:55] | Oh! Oh, God. | 天呐 |
[22:56] | I am so sorry. | 对不起 |
[22:58] | Please excuse me. | 请原谅我 |
[22:59] | No problem. No problem. | 没关系 没关系 |
[23:00] | It’s your arms. They’re so sparkly. | 你的胳膊好耀眼啊 |
[23:03] | – Oh, my God. You noticed my glitter lotion? – Yeah. | -天呐 你注意到我抹了闪亮乳液 -当然 |
[23:05] | Oh, look. It’s on me, too. | 看 都沾到我自己的身上了 |
[23:07] | At least somebody did. | 终于有人注意到了 |
[23:09] | Wait, check it out in the light. | 等等 看看它在灯光下的效果 |
[23:10] | – That is fantastic. – Yeah, it’s so shiny. | -太漂亮了 -没错 闪闪的 |
[23:13] | – Oh, no. – What is it? What’s wrong? | -天呐 -怎么了 出什么事了 |
[23:15] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[23:15] | Um…m-m-my — my bracelet. | 我 我的手镯 |
[23:18] | What does it look like? Let me help you find it. | 什么样子的 我来帮你找找 |
[23:19] | – Let me find it. – I-it’s a diamond tennis bracelet. | -我来帮你找 -那是个钻石手链 |
[23:21] | It’s from my fiance. | 是我未婚夫送我的 |
[23:23] | Your fiance bought you this? | 这是你未婚夫送你的吗 |
[23:24] | Yes. | 没错 |
[23:26] | – Thank you! Thank you! – No, that’s fine. | -谢谢 谢谢 -没关系 |
[23:27] | – Thank you. – Here, look. | -谢谢 -我来给你带上 |
[23:29] | I mean, no offense, | 无意冒犯 |
[23:30] | but I can’t say much for his taste. | 但你未婚夫的眼光可真不咋地呀 |
[23:32] | I would put nothing more than Cartier on your wrist, | 要我我就只会买卡地亚点缀你的手腕 |
[23:35] | around your neck… | 环绕你的脖子 |
[23:37] | Or dangling from here. | 或是悬挂在这里 |
[23:43] | You’re so sweet. | 你嘴太甜了 |
[23:44] | I’m Patrick. | 我叫派翠克 |
[23:45] | Brandy. | 布兰迪 |
[23:49] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[23:50] | What kind of scotch you got? | 你们这儿都有什么样的威士忌 |
[23:56] | Oh, look. | 看 |
[23:59] | “Casablanca” is on. | 《卡萨布兰卡》开演了 |
[24:01] | “Here’s looking at you, kid.” | “这杯敬你 亲爱的” |
[24:03] | You know Bogart made that line up? | 知道吗 这句台词是鲍嘉写的 |
[24:05] | It wasn’t in the script. | 原来剧本里没有 |
[24:06] | I’ve never seen “Casablanca.” | 我没看过《卡萨布兰卡》 |
[24:08] | What? Are you serious? | 什么 你开玩笑吧 |
[24:10] | I’m not really into old movies. | 我不太喜欢老电影 |
[24:12] | This is not an old movie. | 这可不是老电影 |
[24:14] | This is a classic. You’ve got to watch this. | 这是经典 你必须要看 |
[24:16] | You’re gonna love it. | 你会喜欢的 |
[24:17] | Okay, let’s watch it. | 好吧 那就看吧 |
[24:21] | Is everything okay? | 你还好吗 |
[24:23] | Yeah, I’m just tired. | 是的 我只是有点累了 |
[24:25] | Teresa… | 特蕾莎 |
[24:27] | I may not be able to read minds like Jane, | 我虽然没有像简那样的读心术 |
[24:29] | but even I can tell when something’s going on. | 但是我也能感觉出来你有心事 |
[24:31] | Jane can’t read minds. It’s hard to explain. | 简也不会读心术 这事很难解释 |
[24:34] | You know, it doesn’t matter. | 没关系的 |
[24:38] | Do you want to talk about it? | 你想谈谈吗 |
[24:40] | Not really, no. | 不太想 不想 |
[24:51] | I just wanted to say | 我想说 |
[24:52] | that I know moving to D.C. is a big thing, | 我知道搬去特区不是一个简单的决定 |
[24:56] | and it might raise issues | 可能会引起一些 |
[24:59] | you don’t feel taotally comfortable talking to me about. | 你觉得跟我谈不太合适的问题 |
[25:05] | But I just want you to know it’s okay. | 但是我想你知道这没关系 |
[25:08] | I mean, you go through whatever process you need to. | 无论你要怎样处理这事都可以 |
[25:10] | Just… | 只是 |
[25:14] | let me know when you make a decision. | 等你作出决定之后告诉我 |
[25:19] | I’ll be here. | 我会等着的 |
[25:23] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[25:32] | Let’s watch “Casablanca.” | 一起看《卡萨布兰卡》吧 |
[25:37] | What is it about, anyway? | 这片子是讲什么的 |
[25:39] | Well, various things, | 各种 |
[25:40] | but basically it’s a love story | 不过基本算是爱情片 |
[25:41] | about a woman who has to choose between two men. | 演的是一个女人要在两个男人之间做出选择 |
[25:48] | There’s also a baseball game on. | 现在还有场棒球比赛 |
[25:50] | That sounds better. | 还是比赛好 |
[25:51] | Yeah, let’s do that. | 是的 看比赛吧 |
[26:00] | Boss, check this guy out. | 老大 看那个人 |
[26:14] | Brandy. | 布兰迪 |
[26:15] | Dance card’s full for the night, friend. | 她今晚跟我跳了 朋友 |
[26:22] | This can go one of two ways. | 现在有两个解决办法 |
[26:24] | You can take your hands off her body, | 一是你把手从她身上拿开 |
[26:27] | Or I can cut them off. | 二是我把你的手剁下来 |
[26:30] | You must be the fiancé? | 你一定就是她的未婚夫了 |
[26:31] | Let me tell you something, pal. | 给你说吧 伙计 |
[26:32] | You are marrying a wonderful dancer. | 你的未婚妻舞跳得太好了 |
[26:34] | I-it’s okay, baby. Nothing to worry about. | 没事的 宝贝 你不必担心 |
[26:36] | Look. He found my bracelet. | 看 他找到了我的手链 |
[26:38] | – Found the bracelet. – Oh, did he? | -找到了手链 -是吗 |
[26:40] | What did you say your name was? | 你叫什么名字 |
[26:41] | – This is Patrick. – Jane. Patrick jane. | -他是派翠克 -简 派翠克·简 |
[26:45] | Well, Patrick, I think it’s time for you to say good night. | 派翠克 我想你可以说晚安了 |
[26:47] | On your way. | 出去 |
[26:48] | Oh, no, not yet. | 不 还不到点 |
[26:49] | This — this may be my last night of freedom. | 这 这可能是我最后一个自由之夜了 |
[26:51] | I’m being indicted for murder, | 我被指控谋杀了 |
[26:52] | and I was hoping to go out big, you know? | 所以我想出来好好享受一下 |
[26:55] | Finest champagne, | 最好的香槟 |
[26:56] | Finest woman. | 最美的女人 |
[26:57] | Brandy’s spending the night with me. I hope you don’t mind. | 布兰迪今晚要跟我在一起 你不介意吧 |
[27:00] | Ge’s just joking, Johnny. | 他在开玩笑呢 约翰尼 |
[27:01] | Oh, no, I’m not. | 不 我没有 |
[27:02] | And I’m gonna take you places that you’ve never been. | 我要带你去你从没去过的地方 |
[27:04] | And when you get back, | 你回来以后 |
[27:05] | you can tell Johnny all about it. | 可以跟约翰尼讲讲 |
[27:07] | That’ll be my wedding gift to the two of you. | 这就当是我送给你们的结婚礼物 |
[27:09] | I think our friend Patrick here has had a little too much to drink. | 我想这位派翠克喝得有点多了 |
[27:12] | Why don’t you escort him out? | 送他出去吧 |
[27:13] | Excuse me! | 各位 |
[27:14] | Can I have your attention, please, | 请看过来 |
[27:15] | Ladies and gentlemen? | 女士们 先生们 |
[27:16] | That man, John Acardo, | 那个人 约翰·阿卡多 |
[27:19] | is a drug dealer and killer. | 是个毒贩子兼杀人犯 |
[27:22] | I want you all to remember his face | 我希望你们记住他的脸 |
[27:25] | and the faces of his men here | 还有他这些手下的脸 |
[27:27] | so that you can describe them later to the police. | 这样你们日后就可以向警察描述了 |
[27:31] | They’re gonna physically assault me — or worse — | 因为他们会揍我 或者更狠 |
[27:33] | the moment I walk out that door. | 我一出门他们就会动手 |
[27:38] | Thank you and good night. | 谢谢大家 祝你们晚安 |
[27:53] | Arrange a dinner tomorrow night. Il Tavolo Bianco. | 明晚在白桌餐厅订个位子 |
[27:57] | My usual table. | 老位子 |
[28:01] | Careful. | 小心点 |
[28:03] | Get over here. | 过来呀 |
[28:18] | The question isn’t what medical equipment do we supply. | 问题不是在于我们生产什么医疗器材 |
[28:20] | It’s what don’t we supply. | 而是不生产什么 |
[28:22] | Gelatin capsules, glass vials, hospital beds, | 胶囊 小玻璃瓶 医院用床 |
[28:24] | and everything in between. | 任何医疗器材 |
[28:25] | – Put that in the corner Bob. – Okay. | -把那个放在角落里 鲍勃 -好的 |
[28:27] | What about blood-test strips? | 那验血试纸呢 |
[28:29] | Did these come from Rutherford Medical? | 这是卢瑟福医疗器械公司产的吗 |
[28:31] | Yeah, these are from our home-typing kits. | 是的 这是我们家用套装中的 |
[28:33] | Do you also handle the results? | 由你们来检测结果吗 |
[28:34] | No, the particular strip is from a home kit, | 不 这种产品是家用的 |
[28:36] | so there’s no need to send in for a lab report. | 所以没必要送到实验室检测 |
[28:40] | – Agent Cho. – Yeah. | -周探员 -什么事 |
[28:44] | It’s a bow and arrow. | 弓和箭 |
[28:46] | The first trafficking victim that Jane found, | 简发现的那个拐卖案受害者 |
[28:47] | didn’t she say something about a bow and arrow? | 她不是说过什么弓和箭吗 |
[28:48] | 弓箭手 验血套装 | |
[28:49] | Just before she died. | 就在她临死前 |
[28:50] | That’s a blood-type kit from our Arquero line. | 这是我们弓箭手系列的血型检测包 |
[28:52] | That’s one of our best sellers. | 是我们的畅销品之一 |
[28:54] | We’re gonna need a printout of everyone who ordered one of these kits. | 我们需要一份订购过这款产品的客户名单 |
[28:56] | That’s a long list. | 这可是份很长的名单 |
[28:58] | We sell those to half of the hospitals and clinics in the state. | 整个州一半的医院和诊所都是我们的客户 |
[29:00] | We’ll wait. | 我们有时间等 |
[29:03] | Whatever. | 随你便 |
[29:14] | Mr. Acardo. | 阿卡多先生 |
[29:15] | Buona sera. | 晚上好[意大利语] |
[29:16] | Ciao. | 你好[意大利语] |
[29:17] | And how is my bella donna tonight? | 这位佳人今晚过得如何 |
[29:19] | Aurelio, you always make me blush. | 奥雷利奥 你总是逗得人家不好意思 |
[29:22] | Your, uh, usual table is waiting. | 你的老位子已经备好了 |
[29:24] | Excellent. | 很好 |
[29:25] | May I hang your coat? | 我帮你把外套挂起来吧 |
[29:27] | Of course. | 好的 |
[29:28] | And, uh, take Nico’s coat, too, would you? | 把妮可的外套也挂起来 |
[29:32] | Of course. | 好的 |
[29:33] | Va bene. | 很好 |
[29:34] | Marie, show Mr. Acardo to his table. | 玛丽 带阿卡多先生去他的专座 |
[29:49] | Take good care of Mr. Acardo. | 好好招待阿卡多先生 |
[30:01] | Johnny, how do you think I’d look in a Cartier necklace? | 约翰尼 你觉得我戴卡地亚项链怎么样 |
[30:07] | No need, Alfons. | 不用了 阿尔方斯 |
[30:08] | I think I’ll have a New York Strip tonight — | 我今晚就要一份纽约牛排 |
[30:11] | Rare. | 一分熟 |
[30:12] | And, uh, salad? Is that good? | 再来份沙拉 可以吗 |
[30:15] | A salad for her. | 她吃沙拉 |
[30:17] | Thank you, Alfons. | 谢谢你 阿尔方斯 |
[31:20] | It’s me. | 是我 |
[31:24] | I’ve got it. | 我拿到了 |
[31:30] | Drop it on the ground. | 扔到地上 |
[31:35] | Now come here. | 过来 |
[31:42] | You know what to do. | 你知道该怎么做 |
[32:00] | Drop the weapon. | 放下武器 |
[32:01] | Drop it now. | 立刻放下 |
[32:03] | Don’t shoot! | 别开枪 |
[32:04] | I am unarmed. | 我手无寸铁 |
[32:05] | Put the gun down! | 立刻把枪放下 |
[32:07] | Okay. Be calm. | 好 别激动 |
[32:11] | God. | 天 |
[32:12] | Fischer. Can you breathe? | 费舍尔 能呼吸吗 |
[32:14] | I’m okay. | 我没事 |
[32:16] | Check the shooter. | 去看看枪手怎么样了 |
[32:18] | I heard shooting. Everyone all right? | 我听到了枪声 你们都没事吗 |
[32:20] | Oh, yeah. | 没事 |
[32:26] | He’s dead. | 他死了 |
[32:27] | Ah. This is how Acardo orders his hits. | 阿卡多就是这样下达杀人指令的 |
[32:31] | He sends a message through aurelio | 他让奥雷利奥帮他传信 |
[32:33] | to distance himself from the gunman. | 以此跟枪手划清界线 |
[32:34] | They made me. | 他们逼我的 |
[32:36] | T-they made me do this. | 他们逼我干的 |
[32:37] | Calm down! Put your hands on your head. | 安静 双手抱头 |
[32:39] | And then Acardo puts the target’s name | 阿卡多把目标人物的名字 |
[32:41] | in the pocket of the jacket. | 放在外套口袋里 |
[32:45] | Patrick Jane. | 派翠克·简 |
[32:48] | That’s me. | 这是我 |
[33:06] | Excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[33:07] | I think this, uh, belongs to you. | 我想这个东西 是你的吧 |
[33:09] | Sit down and put your hands on the table. | 坐下 双手放在桌上 |
[33:12] | And this. | 还有这个 |
[33:14] | And this. | 还有这个 |
[33:15] | Oh, my God! He’s choking! | 天啊 他噎住了 |
[33:16] | He’s choking! | 他噎住了 |
[33:17] | Oh, my God! He’s choking! | 天啊 他噎住了 |
[33:19] | Do something! Do something! | 救救他 救救他 |
[33:21] | Here we go. Ready? | 来吧 准备好了吗 |
[33:22] | One, two, three. | 一 二 三 |
[33:28] | There we go, huh? | 好了 |
[33:30] | All better and off to prison. | 没事了 送去监狱 |
[33:32] | – Let’s go. Come on. – Oh, God. | -走吧 走 -天啊 |
[33:35] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[33:37] | Oh, thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[33:42] | Choking? | 你也噎住了吗 |
[33:42] | No, I’m good. | 不 我没事 |
[33:48] | Hey, Jane. | 嘿 简 |
[33:51] | Did you hear the news? | 你听说了吗 |
[33:52] | Your grand jury investigation ended. | 你的大陪审团调查结束了 |
[33:55] | And they voted to indict you for murder. | 他们投票裁定你有罪 |
[33:57] | Well, is it any wonder? | 有什么好惊讶的吗 |
[33:58] | Well, the A.G. is making it go away, | 检察总长正在努力撤销裁决 |
[34:00] | but, you know, it’s a good thing | 不过你要知道 你好在 |
[34:02] | that you’re under our protection. | 有我们保护你 |
[34:03] | Hm. That’s a fact that you’ll never let me forget. | 嗯 你时时刻刻都在提醒我这个事实 |
[34:07] | How was your dinner with Lisbon? | 你跟里斯本的晚餐怎么样 |
[34:09] | Oh, my chicken was so-so, but Lisbon’s fish was excellent. | 我的鸡肉味道一般 不过里斯本的鱼很美味 |
[34:12] | Why do you ask? | 你问这个干什么 |
[34:13] | Just wondering. | 好奇罢了 |
[34:25] | Lydia Faulk. | 莉蒂亚·福克 |
[34:28] | Agent Fischer. | 费舍尔探员 |
[34:29] | We didn’t recall you to testify. | 我们没叫你再次出庭作证 |
[34:30] | I’ll let you know if we need you to come back in. | 如果需要你再过来我会通知你的 |
[34:32] | Oh, that won’t be necessary. | 那就没必要了 |
[34:33] | The case against Jane was a setup. | 对简的指控是个圈套 |
[34:35] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[34:36] | A sting to net a corrupt prosecutor. | 是为了抓住一个腐败检察官而设的圈套 |
[34:39] | You’re under arrest | 你被捕了 |
[34:40] | for grand jury tampering and bribery. | 罪名是贿赂陪审团与收受贿赂 |
[34:42] | Bailiff, take these people out. | 法警 把这些人带出去 |
[34:43] | Arrest warrant. | 逮捕令 |
[34:44] | Back off. | 退后 |
[34:46] | We have Acardo’s phone. | 我们手里有阿卡多的电话 |
[34:48] | The two of you had a lot to say to each other | 他收到在大陪审团面前作证的传票前一晚 |
[34:50] | the night he received his subpoena to appear before the grand jury. | 你俩还真有不少话要说给对方听呢 |
[34:53] | And then there’s the large deposit | 然后在那两天后 |
[34:55] | into your offshore account two days later. | 有一大笔钱打进了你的海外账户 |
[34:58] | Cuff her. | 把她拷上 |
[35:10] | Okay, well… we have good news for you. | 我们有个好消息给你 |
[35:13] | The Attorney General agreed not to prosecute | 检察总长应允了只要你出庭指证阿卡多 |
[35:16] | if you testify against Acardo. | 就不起诉你 |
[35:19] | Acardo came to me and said he’d make my wife a widow | 阿卡多来找我 说如果我不照他说的做的话 |
[35:24] | if I didn’t do what he ordered, eh? | 就让我老婆当寡妇 我能怎么办 |
[35:26] | You will be moved to protective custody, of course. | 你会被转移到别处 受到保护性监禁 |
[35:31] | And what about il Tavolo Bianco, eh? | 那我的餐厅怎么办 |
[35:40] | I testify for you. | 我会出庭作证的 |
[35:43] | But I won’t leave my home or my restaurant. | 但我绝不离开我的家和我的餐厅 |
[35:48] | If Acardo wants revenge, | 如果阿卡多想报仇 |
[35:51] | I’ll stay out in the open, | 我会坦荡荡地等他来 |
[35:53] | where they can find me. | 在他们能找到我的地方等 |
[35:56] | Otherwise, they hurt my family to find me. | 否则 他们会为了找我伤害我的家人 |
[35:59] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[36:01] | Well, you will have to remain | 但在庭审之前 |
[36:03] | in protective custody until the trial. | 你必须受到保护性监禁 |
[36:06] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[36:08] | I’ll send an agent in to walk you through that. | 我派个探员送你过去 |
[36:11] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[36:16] | You made a tough choice, Mr. Aurelio. | 你做了个很艰难的决定 奥雷利奥先生 |
[36:19] | Brave man. | 你很勇敢 |
[36:20] | That’s very admirable. | 非常令人钦佩 |
[36:41] | Agent Cho. | 周探员 |
[36:44] | What am I looking at? | 这是什么 |
[36:45] | Ooh, uh, I cross-referenced | 我交叉对比了 |
[36:47] | a list of facilities that purchased the Arquero Kits | 弓箭手器械公司的买家名单的 |
[36:49] | with their location and last date of purchase. | 所在地与最后一次交易的日期 |
[36:51] | What am I looking at? | 这份东西表明了什么 |
[36:52] | Oh, well, I-if — | 就是 如果 |
[36:53] | If you’ll notice the highlighted line, | 如果你注意到了我标出来的那几行 |
[36:55] | 20 kits were delivered | 有二十套器械 |
[36:56] | to Wheatondale Medical Center last month. Okay? | 在上个月交付给了韦顿代尔医疗中心 |
[36:59] | Wheatondale isn’t in operation. It was condemned two years ago. | 韦顿代尔已经停止运营了 两年前就被封了 |
[37:32] | Let’s try the other door. | 找别扇门试试 |
[37:52] | Let’s break it. | 破门进去吧 |
[38:30] | You hear that? | 你听见了吗 |
[38:32] | That humming sound? Sounds like a generator. | 嗡嗡嗡的声音吗 听起来像是发电机 |
[38:36] | It’s coming from in there. | 是从这里传出来的 |
[38:53] | Someone’s been using this place. | 有人一直在用这个地方 |
[38:55] | Yeah, but for what? | 对 但用来做什么 |
[38:57] | The hum is coming from in there. | 嗡嗡声是从那里面传出来的 |
[39:23] | What? What is it? | 怎么回事 |
[39:27] | The body’s been cut open. | 尸体被剖开了 |
[39:29] | Looks like they took the heart. | 他们取走了心脏 |
[39:36] | They’re killing these girls for their organs. | 他们杀死这些女孩 取她们的器官 |
[39:58] | Jane. | 简 |
[40:00] | Lisbon in? | 里斯本在吗 |
[40:02] | Yeah. | 在 |
[40:04] | Teresa. It’s, uh — it’s Jane. | 特蕾莎 简来了 |
[40:13] | W-what’s up? | 怎么了 |
[40:15] | Cannoli — il tavolo bianco. | 白桌餐厅的奶油甜馅煎饼卷 |
[40:17] | Mrs. Aurelio made them specially. | 奥雷利奥夫人特地做的 |
[40:20] | – That’s sweet. – Yeah. | -真贴心 -嗯 |
[40:21] | There’s — there’s enough there for Marcus, too. | 这分量也够麦克斯一起吃了 |
[40:26] | Jane. | 简 |
[40:27] | You didn’t come here this late to drop off Cannoli. | 你这么晚过来不是就送个奶油甜馅煎饼卷吧 |
[40:41] | Look, I-I’ve been thinking a-about you leaving. | 我 我一直在想你要走的事 |
[40:44] | And… | 然后 |
[40:47] | I want you to know that I-I really want you to be happy. | 我想要你知道我真的希望你能幸福 |
[40:50] | And that is the most important thing to me — | 对我来说最重要的事 |
[40:53] | that you do what makes you happy. | 就是你能做让你幸福的事 |
[40:59] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[41:00] | Yeah. | 好 |