时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Previously on “The Mentalist”… | 《超感警探》前情提要 |
[00:01] | You really like this guy, huh? | 你真的很喜欢他 是吗 |
[00:02] | He got a promotion in D.C. | 他升职了 要被调派去特区 |
[00:04] | And he asked me to go with him | 他想让我和他一起去 |
[00:06] | so we can be together. | 这样我们就能在一起了 |
[00:07] | Yeah. | 这样啊 |
[00:08] | My sister’s Amy Welker. | 我妹妹叫艾米·韦尔克 |
[00:10] | You have to find her. | 你们一定要找到她 |
[00:11] | – She was abducted with you? – Yes. | -她和你一起被绑架的 -是的 |
[00:13] | How long were you held captive for? | 你们被关了多久 |
[00:15] | I couldn’t tell. | 我不知道 |
[00:16] | I never saw the sunlight. | 我从没见过阳光 |
[00:18] | Two days, maybe. | 可能两天吧 |
[00:19] | Her sister was there. There are more girls. | 她妹妹也在那 还有很多女孩 |
[00:21] | – You’re right-handed. – Uh, yes. | -你惯用右手 -是的 |
[00:22] | So, that heart on your hand, y-you didn’t draw that? | 那你手上那颗心不是你自己画的 |
[00:25] | Uh, no. They did. | 不是 他们画的 |
[00:26] | They took a sample of blood from | 所有被贩卖的女孩 |
[00:27] | all the trafficking victims, including Daniela. | 都被采集了血样 包括丹妮拉 |
[00:29] | Why do you think they needed the blood? | 你说他们采集血样干嘛 |
[00:30] | I don’t know yet. | 还不清楚 |
[00:31] | Look, I-I’ve been thinking a-about you leaving. | 我 我一直在想你要走的事 |
[00:34] | And I really want you to be happy. | 我真的希望你能幸福 |
[00:37] | And that is the most important thing to me — | 对我来说最重要的事 |
[00:38] | that you do what makes you happy. | 就是你能做让你幸福的事 |
[00:48] | The body’s been cut open. | 尸体被剖开了 |
[00:49] | They’re killing these girls for their organs. | 他们为取器官杀了这些女孩 |
[00:54] | And I need a list of every transplant facility in the country. | 我需要全国所有具备器官移植手术能力的机构名单 |
[00:56] | We need to track down where these organs went. | 我们必须查明这些器官流向了何处 |
[00:59] | Thanks, Wylie. | 谢了 怀利 |
[01:00] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[01:00] | The office said multiple homicides? | 局里说发生了连环谋杀案 |
[01:02] | Three, all women. | 三名受害者 都是女性 |
[01:04] | And we believe they were from the same trafficking operation | 我们认为他们都是我们正在调查的 |
[01:07] | that we investigated. | 拐卖案的受害者 |
[01:08] | It gets worse. | 字幕 |
[01:09] | All three girls were missing vital organs. | 她们都丢失了主要器官 |
[01:12] | What? | 什么 |
[01:13] | They were harvested — | 她们被割走了器官 |
[01:14] | We think for sale on the black market. | 器官应该是被卖去了黑市 |
[01:16] | How can I help? | 我能做些什么 |
[01:18] | You could start with this place — | 你可以先着手调查这里 |
[01:19] | Wheatondale Medical Center. | 韦顿代尔医疗中心 |
[01:21] | We need to know who had access to it. | 我们得知道之前谁能进出使用这里 |
[01:22] | And, also, the Qasimi brothers. | 还要再查下克西米兄弟 |
[01:24] | Well, you don’t think they had anything to do with this? | 你不会以为他们跟此事有干系吧 |
[01:25] | They worked closely with whoever abducted these girls. | 他们跟绑架这些女孩的人有过密切合作 |
[01:28] | I’m guessing the same people are behind their murders. | 我想谋害她们的人也是同一帮人 |
[01:30] | I’ll contact Beaumont Penitentiary. | 我去联系博蒙特监狱 |
[01:32] | I should be able to see the Qasimis tonight. | 今晚应该就能提审克西米兄弟 |
[01:34] | Okay, if you guys have any problems, give me a call. | 好 如果有任何问题打给我 |
[01:57] | Three women. | 三个女人 |
[01:59] | Think there were more? | 你觉得会有更多吗 |
[02:01] | Many more. | 还要多得多 |
[02:04] | Covered up like they’re old cars, | 凶手将她们像旧车一样盖起来 |
[02:05] | just…set there unceremoniously, you know, | 就这么随便地放在这里 |
[02:10] | like you set down a cup of tea. | 就像放下了一杯茶 |
[02:12] | And look at their feet — | 看看她们的脚 |
[02:13] | Their blood types written on their soles. | 血型被写在了脚底 |
[02:15] | There’s nothing special about these murders. | 一切都显得稀松平常 |
[02:17] | It’s just routine, transactional. | 这只是例行公事 只是交易 |
[02:20] | It’s a business, a production line. | 对他们来说这只是生意 是生产线 |
[02:24] | Exactly. | 正是如此 |
[02:28] | Our bureau’s major-crimes unit covers the Greater D.C. Area. | 我局的重案组覆盖了大华盛顿地区 |
[02:31] | We investigate hundreds of crimes each year, | 每年侦破数百起案件 |
[02:33] | ranging from homicide to armed robbery to kidnapping. | 从谋杀 持枪抢劫到绑架都由我们负责 |
[02:36] | Sounds like you’ve got your hands full. | 听起来你们很忙啊 |
[02:38] | We do. | 的确 |
[02:39] | So when Pike told me you were thinking of making a move to D.C., | 所以当派克告诉我你在考虑搬来特区 |
[02:41] | I jumped at the chance to snap you up before someone else did. | 我就急忙抢在人前把你挖到我们部门 |
[02:45] | Job’s yours if you want it. | 如果你愿意 这工作就是你的了 |
[02:49] | Uh, that sounds great, sir. | 那太好了 长官 |
[02:50] | I just need some time to think about it. | 我只是还需要一点时间好好考虑 |
[02:52] | Wouldn’t have it any other way. But do me a favor. | 那是当然了 但是帮我个忙 |
[02:54] | Let me know as soon as you can. | 尽快答复我吧 |
[02:56] | – Thank you. – Thank you. | -谢谢您 -该谢谢你 |
[02:57] | Pike, Abbott. | 派克 艾伯特 |
[02:59] | Talk soon, Don. | 回聊 唐 |
[03:02] | Sounds like a great gig, Teresa. | 听起来是份不错的活儿 特蕾莎 |
[03:05] | You know we’d be sorry to lose you. | 如果你走了我们会很难过 |
[03:10] | So… | 那么 |
[03:13] | What are you thinking? | 你怎么想 |
[03:15] | I don’t know yet. | 我还没想好 |
[03:17] | Well, Abbott’s right. It’s a great job. | 艾伯特说得对 这份工作很棒 |
[03:19] | And Don’s the best. | 唐也是最好的上司 |
[03:20] | I believe you. | 我相信你 |
[03:24] | Well, look, Teresa. | 听着 特蕾莎 |
[03:26] | I’ve been patient. | 我一直很耐心 |
[03:28] | I… | 我… |
[03:29] | I kind of went out on a limb for you — | 我为了你孤注一掷了 |
[03:32] | Pushed Don to pass on other candidates | 我逼唐不要其他的候选人 |
[03:34] | so that I could have you with me in D.C. | 这样我就能让你去特区跟我在一起 |
[03:37] | I mean, I know it’s a big decision, | 我知道这个决定不容易 |
[03:38] | But it’s a decision you need to make. | 但是你必须做决定 |
[03:40] | Morning, Lisbon. | 早上好 里斯本 |
[03:42] | Pike. | 派克 |
[04:00] | All right, got anything? | 有发现了吗 |
[04:02] | We might have a hit on the truck | 我们在克西米兄弟用来 |
[04:03] | used to traffic the girls to the Qasimi brothers. | 运送女孩的卡车上发现了一点线索 |
[04:05] | It’s the one we intercepted. | 之前我们截获的那辆 |
[04:07] | We’ve had that truck for days. | 那是好几天前了 |
[04:09] | What’s taking so long? | 怎么用了那么久 |
[04:10] | Well, the truck was leased by one company, | 卡车都是同一个公司租用的 |
[04:12] | Which is owned by another company, | 而那个公司是归另一个公司所有的 |
[04:13] | Which is a subsidiary of another company. | 那另一个公司又是另个企业的子公司 |
[04:15] | There’s six in total, all privately owned. | 一共有六个公司 都是私营的 |
[04:18] | Which makes figuring out who owns it a nightmare. | 所以要查清谁才是幕后老板十分困难 |
[04:20] | I just got back from the prison. | 我刚从监狱回来 |
[04:22] | – The Qasimi brothers are dead. – What? | -克西米兄弟两人死了 -什么 |
[04:24] | They were stabbed to death in their cell this morning. | 他们今早被人捅死在他们的牢房里 |
[04:27] | Whoever abducted these girls must have gotten to them. | 绑架这些女孩子的真凶找到了他们 |
[04:38] | We think Amy is with a group of girls | 我们认为艾米跟一群女孩一起 |
[04:40] | that was trafficked across the border into Mexico. | 被运过边境卖去了墨西哥 |
[04:43] | From there, she would’ve been transported by cargo ship, | 在那儿 她很有可能被运上集装箱货轮 |
[04:46] | most likely to a buyer in South America. | 卖往南美州 |
[04:48] | South America? | 南美 |
[04:49] | We estimate Amy will be arriving at a foreign port | 我们估计艾米会在未来几天内 |
[04:52] | in the next few days. | 到达国外某港口 |
[04:53] | That’ll be our best chance to find her. | 那是我们找到她的最佳时机 |
[04:55] | Why wasn’t I with her? Why was I held separately? | 为什么我没跟她在一起 为什么我被单独关押 |
[04:59] | A small number of girls were pulled from the main group. | 有少数女孩被分了出来 |
[05:02] | You were one of them. | 你是其中一个 |
[05:03] | That’s why you had the heart drawn on your hand. | 正因如此他们才在你手上画了心 |
[05:08] | What happened to them? | 她们出了什么事 |
[05:12] | They were taken to an abandoned medical facility outside Dallas. | 她们被带去了达拉斯市外的一所废弃的医疗中心 |
[05:16] | We found the girls murdered. | 她们被害了 |
[05:18] | Their organs had been harvested. | 被人割走了器官 |
[05:22] | Oh, my God. | 我的天哪 |
[05:25] | Was — was Amy — | 那艾米她…她也 |
[05:27] | No. We’re sure of that. | 不 我们肯定她还活着 |
[05:31] | We’re gonna find her. | 我们一定会找到她 |
[05:45] | What you doing? | 你干嘛呢 |
[05:46] | Nothing. Thinking. | 没干嘛 在思考事情 |
[05:49] | What, uh, meaning-of-life-type stuff? | 思考什么 生命的意义吗 |
[05:53] | Something like that, yeah. | 诸如此类的 |
[05:55] | I got something. Wheatondale Medical Center. | 我查到了点东西 韦顿代尔医疗中心 |
[05:59] | I started background checks on everyone associated with it. | 我在调查每个相关人员的背景 |
[06:01] | – Anything turn up? – No. | -有何发现吗 -没有 |
[06:02] | But then I cross-referenced that list of names | 但我接着交叉对比了他们和 |
[06:04] | with the trucking-company information. | 那一串货车运输公司的人员名单 |
[06:05] | Got a hit — Michael Ridley. | 有一个匹配 迈克尔·雷德利 |
[06:07] | Who’s he? | 他是谁 |
[06:08] | A partner in the equity group | 股权集团的一个合伙人 |
[06:09] | that sold Wheatondale two years ago, | 两年前卖掉了韦顿代尔 |
[06:11] | So he would have had access to the building. | 那他就能进出那栋大楼 |
[06:13] | And he just so happens to own the same company | 而据我调查 他刚好又是那辆被缴卡车 |
[06:16] | I traced our confiscated truck back to. | 所属公司的老板 |
[06:24] | That is quite a coincidence. | 真是巧啊 |
[06:26] | Yes, it is. | 是啊 |
[06:28] | So, you can understand why we’re here, Mr. Ridley. | 那你能理解为何我们会前来了 雷德利先生 |
[06:30] | Oh, I’ll admit it’s suspect, | 我承认这是很可疑 |
[06:31] | but I can assure you I had nothing to do | 但我向你保证 我和这些可怕的行径 |
[06:33] | with these horrific acts. | 没有任何瓜葛 |
[06:34] | What was your involvement in the Wheatondale Medical Center? | 你和韦顿代尔医疗中心有什么关系 |
[06:37] | It was a distressed property. | 那里之前被查封了 |
[06:38] | My partners and I purchased it, | 我和我的合伙人们买下了那里 |
[06:40] | sold off the medical equipment that was still valuable. | 低价卖掉了还值点钱的医疗设备 |
[06:42] | Just like harvesting a crop. | 就像收获庄稼一样 |
[06:44] | When was the last time you were there? | 你上次去那里是什么时候 |
[06:46] | Wheatondale? | 韦顿代尔吗 |
[06:48] | I’ve never been there. | 从没去过 |
[06:50] | Mr. Ridley, what was — | 雷德利先生 这 |
[06:51] | interesting office. | 办公室挺有意思的 |
[06:53] | Very plain, simple. | 很朴素 很简单 |
[06:55] | No muss, no fuss. | 不花里胡哨的 |
[06:58] | I never felt the need to decorate. | 我一直觉得办公室没必要装修 |
[07:00] | An office is for work. | 办公室就是办公用的 |
[07:02] | You were saying? | 你刚说什么 |
[07:03] | What were 30 abducted women | 那三十个被拐女性 |
[07:05] | doing in a truck owned by your company? | 在你公司的卡车里干什么 |
[07:07] | One of my companies. I’m in shipping and logistics. | 是我的公司之一 我有涉足运输和物流业 |
[07:10] | I own or co-own dozens. | 我拥有并与人合有多家公司 |
[07:12] | Let’s talk about that. | 那就谈谈这个吧 |
[07:13] | Your corporate structure is incredibly convoluted. | 你的公司结构相当复杂 |
[07:16] | It’s almost like | 看起来就像 |
[07:17] | you didn’t want the truck linked back to your company. | 你不想让卡车和你的公司有联系一样 |
[07:20] | Not at all. | 完全不是 |
[07:21] | It’s simply done that way for tax purposes. | 只是出于税收考虑 |
[07:23] | I wouldn’t want to bore you with the details. | 就不跟你讲细节了 免得你无聊 |
[07:24] | What is so boring about the details? | 细节有什么无聊的 |
[07:26] | Well, to me, nothing, but for most people, | 对我来说不无聊 但对决大多数人来说 |
[07:29] | corporate accounting isn’t exactly thrilling. | 公司财会可谈不上引人入胜 |
[07:31] | We’ve got time. | 我们有的是时间 |
[07:32] | Unless, of course, there’s something you’re trying to hide. | 当然了 除非你有所隐瞒 |
[07:37] | I think we’re getting off on the wrong foot. | 我想我们给对方的第一印象不太好 |
[07:40] | Here’s the name and number of my CFO. | 这是我首席财政官的姓名和电话 |
[07:44] | He’ll make sure you have access to everything you need. | 他会确保你拿到你所需的任何材料 |
[07:48] | I have absolutely nothing to hide. | 我没什么好隐瞒的 |
[08:03] | Hello, Mr. Ridley. | 你好 雷德利先生 |
[08:05] | Anthony, I just had a conversation with the FBI. | 安东尼 我刚跟联调局谈了话 |
[08:07] | I see. Is everything all right? | 了解 没事吧 |
[08:10] | No. Apparently, they found three dead women | 没事 只是他们在韦顿代尔医疗中心 |
[08:13] | at the Wheatondale Medical Facility. | 找到了三具女尸 |
[08:16] | Hmm. Well, that is disturbing. | 好吧 真烦人 |
[08:17] | Is there anything I can do to help? | 有什么我能做的 |
[08:20] | I’m sure the FBI will find whoever’s responsible. | 我相信联调局会找到罪魁祸首 |
[08:22] | Nevertheless, I’d like you to look into it. | 但是我还是想让你去查查 |
[08:23] | Absolutely, sir. Anything you need. | 没问题 先生 悉听尊便 |
[08:32] | Hey, Cho. | 嗨 周 |
[08:33] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[08:35] | You got a minute? | 有时间吗 |
[08:37] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[08:38] | I got offered a job in D.C. | 特区那边给了我个工作机会 |
[08:43] | You gonna take it? | 你要接受吗 |
[08:45] | I don’t know. Maybe. | 我不知道 也许吧 |
[08:47] | Don’t tell anybody, all right? | 先别告诉任何人 好吗 |
[08:48] | Okay. | 好 |
[08:49] | It’d be a great move, though. | 不过肯定是个好机会 |
[08:51] | – You think? – Absolutely. | -你这么觉得 -当然 |
[08:53] | You remember the first day we worked together? | 你记得我们一起工作的第一天吗 |
[08:56] | Sure. | 当然记得 |
[08:56] | I almost quit. | 我都想辞职了 |
[08:58] | – Really? Why? – Rigsby. | -是吗 为什么 -瑞斯比 |
[09:00] | But then I saw the way you worked. | 但我看到你工作的样子 |
[09:02] | I knew I had to stay. | 我就知道我一定得留下 |
[09:04] | I wouldn’t be where I am today if it weren’t for you. | 没有你我不会有今天的成绩 |
[09:08] | Whatever decision you make, it’s been an honor. | 不管你最后决定是什么 很荣幸与你共事 |
[09:11] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[09:19] | By the way, they’re ordering Chinese for lunch. | 顺便告诉你 他们中午要点中餐 |
[09:28] | Forensics found something at Wheatondale — | 法医在韦顿代尔有发现 |
[09:30] | DNA from 16 different people, so far. | 目前就找到了十六个人的DNA |
[09:33] | Wait. Are you saying that 16 women were killed in there? | 等等 你是说有十六名女性在那里被杀了吗 |
[09:35] | No. About 15 of them were women. Some of the DNA comes from a man. | 不 十五名女性 其中部分DNA属于一名男性 |
[09:38] | His name’s Alexander Lark. | 他叫亚历山大·拉克 |
[09:40] | At first, I thought he might be another victim, | 一开始我以为他也是受害人之一 |
[09:42] | But he was never reported missing. | 但他从未上报失踪 |
[09:44] | Do you think he was involved? | 那你觉得他与此案有牵扯 |
[09:45] | I think that he’s the one that carved up these women. | 我觉得他就是摘取这些女人器官的人 |
[09:47] | Up until seven years ago, Lark was a surgeon, | 七年前 拉克一直都是外科医生 |
[09:50] | and that’s when he lost his license. | 也就是那时他被取缔了行医执照 |
[09:51] | Well, where is he now? | 那他现在在哪 |
[09:53] | The local P.D. went to Lark’s house, | 当地警方去了拉克家里 |
[09:54] | but they didn’t find anything. | 但是一无所获 |
[09:56] | His neighbors haven’t seen him in a couple of days. | 他邻居有几天没见过他了 |
[09:58] | Does he have any family in the area? | 他在这边有亲戚吗 |
[10:00] | He has a daughter — April. She lives in San Antonio. | 有个女儿艾普尔 她住在圣安东尼奥 |
[10:03] | Okay. Well, grab Cho and see what the daughter knows. | 好 带上周去看看她知道些什么 |
[10:10] | April, have you spoken to your father recently? | 艾普尔 你最近有跟你父亲联系吗 |
[10:12] | Does two years ago count? | 两年前算吗 |
[10:13] | He’s been missing for a few days. | 他失踪多日了 |
[10:15] | We need to ask him some questions. | 我们有些问题要问他 |
[10:17] | Like I said, we don’t talk much. | 正如我说 我们不常联系 |
[10:20] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[10:21] | Do you have a couple hours? | 我能跟你讲几个小时 |
[10:25] | Mom died, I don’t know, eight years ago. | 我妈大概八年前去世了 |
[10:27] | Dad decided that was a good time to start drinking. | 我爸便觉得是时候开始酗酒了 |
[10:29] | He became someone different — | 然后就性情大变 |
[10:31] | Lost his job, his house. | 没了工作 还有房子 |
[10:33] | I don’t even know how to be around him anymore. | 我都不知道该怎么跟他相处了 |
[10:35] | Do you have any guesses where he might have gone? | 你知道他可能去哪了吗 |
[10:37] | Anything could be useful. | 任何情报都有帮助 |
[10:39] | It’s probably nothing, | 也许不值一提 |
[10:40] | but my father grew up near the beach, | 但是我父亲在海边长大 |
[10:42] | in Corpus Christi. | 在科珀斯克里斯蒂 |
[10:44] | Sometimes, when he wanted to get away, he’d go there. | 他有时会去那里逃避现实 |
[10:47] | Okay. Thanks for your time. | 好的 谢谢你 |
[10:49] | What kind of trouble is he in, anyway? | 话说他卷进什么麻烦里了 |
[10:52] | Actually, never mind. I don’t even want to know. | 算了 我也不想知道 |
[11:31] | Thank you for seeing us again, Mr. Ridley. | 感谢你能再次见我们 雷德利先生 |
[11:33] | Anything to help. | 举手之劳 |
[11:35] | Garish, I know. My ex-wife’s idea. | 太艳俗了 我知道 我前妻的主意 |
[11:38] | No. It was your idea. | 不 是你的主意 |
[11:40] | It’s an intimidation technique. | 这是种恐吓手段 |
[11:41] | – Is it? – Yeah. You want whoever comes here | -是吗 -对 你希望来这里的人 |
[11:43] | to know exactly who they’re dealing with. | 知道他们面对的是什么人 |
[11:45] | Well, now we know. | 现在我们知道了 |
[11:47] | Very perceptive. | 洞察力很强 |
[11:49] | So, how can I help you? | 有什么能帮你们的吗 |
[11:50] | You recognize this man? | 你认识这个男人吗 |
[11:53] | His name’s Alexander Lark. | 他叫亚历山大·拉克 |
[11:55] | He was a doctor years ago. | 几年前是个医生 |
[11:56] | No, can’t say that I do. | 我不觉得我认识 |
[11:58] | – He’s lying. – Excuse me? | -他骗人 -你说什么 |
[11:59] | Lark worked with you. | 拉克和你共事过 |
[12:00] | It’s as plain to me as that nose on your face. | 这事明摆着 一眼就能看出来 |
[12:03] | I’m beginning to realize you’ve got a certain idea about me, | 我开始觉得你似乎对我有先入为主的看法 |
[12:05] | but let me be more than clear. | 不过让我说清楚 |
[12:06] | You are mistaken. | 你错了 |
[12:08] | We’re gonna find Lark, and when we do, | 我们会找到拉克的 等我们找到他 |
[12:11] | we’ll know if you’re involved. | 就知道你有没有牵涉其中了 |
[12:14] | Cho, it’s Wylie. | 周 我是怀利 |
[12:16] | Corpus Christi P.D. Spotted Lark’s car. | 科珀斯克里斯蒂警方发现了拉克的车 |
[12:18] | It’s in the Marina District. | 在码头区 |
[12:20] | There’s his car. | 那就是他的车 |
[12:26] | Here we go. | 上吧 |
[12:30] | Alexander Lark! | 亚历山大·拉克 |
[12:31] | FBI! Don’t even think about running! | 联调局 别想跑 |
[12:33] | Let me see your hands. | 把手举出来 |
[12:35] | Just relax. | 放松 |
[12:36] | Calm down. | 冷静点 |
[12:38] | Hello, Anthony, what’s the steps? | 安东尼 事情办得怎么样了 |
[12:41] | We have a problem. The FBI is arresting Lark. | 我们有麻烦了 联调局逮捕了拉克 |
[12:44] | They cannot take him alive. | 不能让他们活捉他 |
[12:50] | All right, let’s go. | 好了 走吧 |
[12:51] | Is Lark in range? | 拉克在爆炸范围内吗 |
[12:52] | Yes, but he’s not alone. | 是 但他不是一个人 |
[12:55] | Go. Go now. | 行动 立刻行动 |
[13:14] | Everybody okay? | 大家都没事吧 |
[13:15] | Yeah, I think so. | 应该吧 |
[13:43] | You’ve had your drink. | 酒也喝了 |
[13:44] | Now tell us how Ridley’s operation worked. | 现在告诉我们雷德利的生意是怎么经营的 |
[13:50] | Ridley had a guy named Jesse. | 雷德利有个手下叫杰西 |
[13:53] | His real name was James O’Connor. | 他的真名叫詹姆斯·奥康纳 |
[13:55] | He was found dead this week. | 我们这周发现他死了 |
[13:58] | Uh, h-he’d find the girls for Ridley. | 他会为雷德利找女孩 |
[14:01] | Most of them were sold off, | 大部分人会被卖掉 |
[14:03] | but if their tissue and blood type were a match… | 但如果她们的组织和血型有匹配 |
[14:05] | or someone need an organ transplant | 而有人需要器官移植的话 |
[14:07] | They were brought to me — a heart drawn on their hand. | 她们手上就会被画上心 带来我这里 |
[14:11] | And you killed them? | 然后你就杀了她们 |
[14:12] | They came to me drugged. | 她们来的时候已经被麻醉了 |
[14:16] | But yes, yes. | 但确实是我杀的 |
[14:19] | Propofol. | 用异丙酚 |
[14:21] | They never felt a thing. | 她们死时毫无痛苦 |
[14:25] | I’d remove the organ, | 我取出器官 |
[14:27] | and one of Ridley’s employees would pick it up | 雷德利的一个手下会来取走 |
[14:29] | and deliver it to the buyer. | 并运送给买家 |
[14:32] | Ridley forged paperwork | 雷德利会伪造文件 |
[14:34] | so the organs seemed aboveboard. | 让这些器官能见光 |
[14:38] | The hospitals that performed the transplants | 做移植手术的医院 |
[14:40] | never had a clue. | 对这事从不知情 |
[14:41] | This employee — you have a name? | 那个手下 你知道名字吗 |
[14:44] | No. He wasn’t a chatty type. | 不 他不大喜欢说话 |
[14:48] | He was, uh, young, maybe late 20s. | 他挺年轻的 可能三十岁不到 |
[14:52] | I’d store the bodies in the freezer. | 我会把尸体存放在冷库 |
[14:55] | Every few weeks, | 每过几周 |
[14:56] | that same guy would come and take them away. | 那个人就会来取走尸体 |
[15:01] | When did you start working for Ridley? | 你什么时候开始为雷德利工作的 |
[15:03] | Uh…six years ago. | 六年前 |
[15:07] | He was an old patient. | 他之前是我的病人 |
[15:09] | When I lost my license, he offered me a job. | 我失去行医执照后 他给了我一份工作 |
[15:13] | I needed the money, and he paid well. | 我需要钱 而他给的报酬也很不错 |
[15:18] | You see, Ridley’s been involved | 雷德利贩卖人口 |
[15:20] | with human trafficking for years. | 已经好几年了 |
[15:23] | He used the money he made to go into legitimate business. | 他用赚到的钱来从事正当生意 |
[15:27] | I’m curious. | 我很好奇 |
[15:30] | Did it ever bother you — killing these women? | 杀了那些女人 你有没有觉得不安 |
[15:36] | Sure. | 当然有 |
[15:38] | Of course. | 当然 |
[15:40] | But after a while… | 可是过了一段时间后 |
[15:44] | you stop thinking about it. | 你就不会再想了 |
[15:53] | And that means profits for the next quarter | 这就意味着下一季度的利润 |
[15:55] | are expected to rise by at least 7%. | 预计至少上升百分之七 |
[15:57] | Yeah, I wouldn’t be so sure of that, | 这我可不敢保证了 |
[15:58] | especially when your C.E.O. is behind bars. | 因为你们的总裁就要坐牢了 |
[16:01] | Michael Ridley, you’re under arrest | 迈克尔·雷德利 你被逮捕了 |
[16:02] | for human trafficking and murder. | 罪名是贩卖人口及谋杀 |
[16:04] | You have the right to remain silent. | 你有权保持缄默 |
[16:06] | anything you say or do can and | 但你所说或所做的一切 |
[16:08] | will be used against you in a court of law. | 都会被用作呈堂证供 |
[16:13] | Ridley’s not talking | 雷德利不肯开口 |
[16:13] | so we don’t know which ship the girls are on, | 所以我们不知道那些女孩在哪艘船上 |
[16:15] | but we believe they’re headed to South America. | 但我们相信她们将被运往南美 |
[16:17] | How many ships are we looking at? | 我们要找几艘船 |
[16:18] | 45 total, but 33 have docked and been inspected. | 一共45艘 不过有33艘已经靠岸检查过了 |
[16:21] | Unfortunately, nothing was found. | 很不幸 什么也没找到 |
[16:22] | The remaining 12 will be arriving in your territories. | 剩下的12艘会在你们境内靠岸 |
[16:25] | We need a search of each one. | 我们希望你们把每艘船都搜查一遍 |
[16:26] | That’s gonna be a problem on my end. | 这对我们来说有点问题 |
[16:28] | Colombian port officials are bought off by the cartels, | 哥伦比亚港口的官员被黑帮收买了 |
[16:30] | and drugs are going in and out. | 那里常有毒品进出 |
[16:32] | They’re not just gonna open the doors for the FBI. | 他们不会这么简单就让联调局搜的 |
[16:38] | Ambassador Moreno, this is Agent Cho with the FBI. | 莫雷诺大使 我是联调局的周探员 |
[16:41] | Hello, Agent. I was just briefed on your situation. | 你好 探员 我已经知道你的情况了 |
[16:45] | I’d be happy to facilitate a search warrant… | 我很乐意出具搜查令 |
[16:47] | but it may take some time. | 不过需要时间 |
[16:48] | We don’t have time, sir. | 我们没时间了 先生 |
[16:49] | I’m sorry, but there’s a chain of procedure. | 很抱歉 但这是有固定流程的 |
[16:51] | You understand what will happen to these girls | 你应该清楚如果我们找不到这些女孩 |
[16:53] | if we don’t find them? | 她们下场会如何吧 |
[16:54] | – Agent Cho — – You understand what will happen to you? | -周探员 -你知道你下场会如何吗 |
[16:57] | – Are you threatening me? – No, Sir. | -你是在威胁我吗 -不 先生 |
[16:59] | But I’m not an enemy you want to make. | 但你不会想与我为敌的 |
[17:02] | Now, we know that the cartels | 我们知道黑帮的势力 |
[17:03] | have infiltrated local government — | 已经渗入了当地政府 |
[17:04] | even high-ranking officials like yourself. | 甚至包括像你这样的高级官员 |
[17:06] | If this warrant doesn’t come through in time, | 如果你不及时出具搜查令的话 |
[17:09] | we’ll be forced to look into it. | 我们就得好好调查这件事了 |
[17:13] | Let me see what I can do. | 我尽力而为 |
[17:15] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢 先生 |
[17:18] | They’re letting Ridley out on bail. | 雷德利要被保释了 |
[17:30] | I’d say congratulations, | 我本该向你道声恭喜 |
[17:31] | but I think your victory will be short-lived. | 不过我觉得你的胜利只是昙花一现 |
[17:34] | Give us a moment? | 给我们点时间 |
[17:35] | – Michael. I — – A moment. | -迈克尔 我… -一会就好 |
[17:42] | I know you want me punished. | 我知道你想让我受到惩罚 |
[17:44] | You want to see me suffer. | 你想看我遭受痛苦 |
[17:46] | I wouldn’t object to it. | 我不否认 |
[17:47] | You’ve misjudged me. | 你看错我了 |
[17:49] | I’ve done nothing wrong. | 我没做过任何坏事 |
[17:51] | – You truly believe that, don’t you? – Of course I do. | -你真心这么觉得 是吗 -当然 |
[17:53] | It’s just business to you — all these women dead. | 所有那些死去的女人 对你来说不过是生意 |
[17:55] | It’s just numbers on a spreadsheet, | 不过是报表上的数字 |
[17:56] | figures on your bottom line. | 账本底线上的金额 |
[17:57] | First of all, I didn’t kill anyone. | 首先 我没杀过人 |
[18:01] | But perhaps the man who did wasn’t solely concerned with money. | 不过杀人的那人可能不光是为了钱 |
[18:04] | Perhaps he had a greater cause in mind. | 也许他是为大局着想 |
[18:07] | Perhaps the lives of these women were taken | 也许用这些女人的命 |
[18:08] | so that the lives of important men could be spared — | 能换得那些重要人物免除一死 |
[18:13] | Scientists, leaders, philanthropists, | 比如科学家 政治领袖 慈善家 |
[18:15] | people who shape the world. | 就是那些影响世界的人 |
[18:20] | I-I’m not sure how I’m supposed to react to that. | 我真不知道该作何反应了 |
[18:22] | Oh, come on. It’s just us. | 得了 这儿没别人 |
[18:24] | If anyone could understand that perspective, it’s you. | 如果说有人能理解这种观点 那就是你了 |
[18:26] | Well, you’re right. | 是 没错 |
[18:27] | I’ve worked with psychopaths and monsters for years, | 我常年和心理变态及大魔头打交道 |
[18:29] | so, yes, I do understand your perspective…very well. | 所以我确实能理解你的观点 相当透彻 |
[18:35] | Have a lovely afternoon. | 祝你愉快 |
[18:40] | Sure. | 当然 |
[18:42] | You too. | 你也是 |
[18:48] | We want names of every organ recipient. | 我们想要所有器官受赠人的名字 |
[18:51] | We find these people, | 只要找到这些人 |
[18:52] | we can get them to testify against Ridley. | 我们就能让他们指证雷德利 |
[18:54] | I — I need another drink. | 我得再喝一杯 |
[18:56] | Not this time. Not until you talk. | 现在不行 得等你招供了再说 |
[19:00] | I-I can’t help you. | 我爱莫能助 |
[19:02] | Ridley was the only one who knew their names. | 只有雷德利知道那些人的名字 |
[19:04] | He kept the information on an encrypted laptop. | 他把名单存在了一台加密的笔记本电脑上 |
[19:07] | I never had access to it. | 我从没碰过那台电脑 |
[19:09] | And you never talked to Ridley about any of these people — | 你就从没跟雷德利谈起过这些人吗 |
[19:12] | Not once in six years? | 这六年来一次都没有过 |
[19:16] | Mr. Lark, you have the chance to do something right for once. | 拉克先生 你只有一次将功补过的机会 |
[19:24] | Uh, well, it’s not much, but, uh, last week, | 可能也没什么 不过上个礼拜 |
[19:29] | uh, I had a meeting at, uh, Ridley’s house. | 我去雷德利家和他会面 |
[19:33] | I got there early | 我去早了 |
[19:34] | and overheard Ridley with a client. | 恰巧听到了雷德利和一个客户的谈话内容 |
[19:37] | He was sick, uh, | 那人病了 |
[19:39] | said he needed a transplant as soon as possible. | 需要尽快进行器官移植 |
[19:41] | I heard him say he was Nigerian | 我听到他说自己是尼日利亚人 |
[19:44] | and in the States conducting meetings for his oil business. | 待在美国是为了主持石油生意方面的会议 |
[19:47] | H-h-he and Ridley had met | 他和雷德利是在休斯敦的 |
[19:49] | at a fundraiser in Houston. | 一个募款晚会上认识的 |
[19:52] | Okay. Anything else? | 好的 还有吗 |
[19:54] | He had, uh, an expensive gold watch — | 他戴着一块名贵的金表 |
[19:58] | a Philippe Badeaux. | 是百达翡丽牌的 |
[20:01] | I used to have one just like it. | 我过去也有一块那样的表 |
[20:04] | Okay, so you don’t have recipient names. | 好 就是说你不知道器官受赠人的名字 |
[20:08] | What about Ridley’s employee? | 那雷德利的手下呢 |
[20:10] | You know, anything else you can tell me about him? | 你能告诉我关于他的任何信息吗 |
[20:20] | What’s this? | 是什么 |
[20:21] | Ridley’s employee had that tattooed on his forearm. | 雷德利的手下有块这样的纹身在前臂上 |
[20:23] | Run it through the database. See if anything pops. | 查查数据库 看有没有吻合的 |
[20:26] | You got it. | 没问题 |
[21:30] | Jane. | 简 |
[21:39] | Scooch over. | 挪过去点儿 |
[21:48] | How often do you sleep in your own bed, anyway? | 你多久才在自己的床上睡一次 |
[21:51] | Oh, I don’t like that bed. | 我不喜欢那张床 |
[21:52] | Too many lumps. | 坑坑洼洼的 |
[21:53] | Maybe you should get a new bed. | 你该买张新床了 |
[21:59] | Actually, you know what? | 其实你猜怎么着 |
[22:01] | I always did like this couch. | 我还真挺喜欢这张沙发的 |
[22:06] | Jane. | 简 |
[22:13] | Jane — | 简 |
[22:16] | Take your call, Lisbon. | 接电话吧 里斯本 |
[22:25] | Fischer? | 费舍尔 |
[22:29] | What? When? | 什么 什么时候 |
[22:37] | Guards found him this morning. | 警卫今天早上发现的 |
[22:39] | Did he leave a note? | 他留下遗书没 |
[22:40] | No. | 没有 |
[22:41] | But they found that on his bed. | 不过他们在他床上发现了这个 |
[22:44] | Now, what do you make of that? | 你怎么看 |
[23:05] | Does this belong to you? | 这是你的吗 |
[23:10] | Where did you find this? | 你在哪儿找到的 |
[23:11] | We found it in your father’s cell. | 我们在你父亲的牢房里发现的 |
[23:14] | But that’s impossible. | 可是不可能啊 |
[23:16] | I was wearing it last night. | 我昨天晚上还戴着呢 |
[23:18] | I — I thought I lost it. | 我还以为我弄丢了呢 |
[23:21] | April… | 艾普尔 |
[23:24] | Were you alone last night? | 你昨晚是一个人在家吗 |
[23:26] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[23:27] | Why? | 怎么了 |
[23:30] | Wait, a-are you telling me that there was someone in my house? | 等等 你是说有人闯进了我家吗 |
[23:38] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[23:40] | Ridley found her. That’s why Lark killed himself. | 雷德利找上她了 所以拉克才自杀 |
[23:44] | And killed our case against Ridley in the process. | 我们扳倒雷德利的证据这下也泡汤了 |
[23:46] | Maybe so, but we can’t prove it. | 也许吧 不过我们又没办法证实是他干的 |
[23:48] | I’m having Wylie pull the security tapes from the jail. | 我让怀利去调监狱的监控了 |
[23:50] | Maybe we can find out | 也许能查明 |
[23:51] | how Ridley got the necklace into Lark’s cell. | 雷德利是怎么把那条项链弄进拉克的牢房的 |
[23:53] | Good idea. | 好主意 |
[23:54] | What about the man that worked for him? | 会不会是那个给他卖命的人 |
[23:55] | We’re looking into it, | 正在查呢 |
[23:56] | but all we have is a vague description and a tattoo. | 不过我们只知道他的大概长相和一块纹身 |
[23:59] | The Nigerian. | 那个尼日利亚人 |
[24:00] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[24:01] | The man Lark spoke of. | 拉克提到的那个人 |
[24:02] | The man Ridley met with. | 就是跟雷德利会过面的那个人 |
[24:04] | If Lark was right | 要是拉克没弄错 |
[24:05] | and the man was an organ recipient, | 那人接受了器官移植 |
[24:06] | he’d be able to implicate Ridley. | 那就能通过他把雷德利牵出来了 |
[24:08] | If he’ll talk, | 前提是他肯配合 |
[24:09] | and if he actually was a recipient. | 而且他确实接受了移植 |
[24:11] | We don’t even know if he’s still in the country. | 我们都不知道他是不是还在境内 |
[24:13] | You don’t have to be so negative. | 别这么悲观嘛 |
[24:16] | You haven’t found her? | 你们还没找到她吗 |
[24:18] | No. Not yet. | 还没有 |
[24:20] | She’s alive. | 她还活着 |
[24:22] | I know she is. | 她肯定还活着 |
[24:24] | We think we’ve narrowed down her location | 我们已经缩小了范围 她应该正在 |
[24:25] | to one of four cargo ships headed for Colombia. | 四艘开往哥伦比亚的货船的其中一艘上 |
[24:29] | If we’re right, | 要是没弄错的话 |
[24:30] | she should be arriving within 12 hours, | 12小时内她会抵达目的地 |
[24:32] | and we’ll be there to find her. | 到时我们会在那儿找到她的 |
[24:35] | And if you’re wrong? | 要是你们搞错了呢 |
[25:10] | I got him. | 找到他了 |
[25:11] | Well not him, specifically, | 也不算具体找到那个人啦 |
[25:12] | but I think I found the fundraising event | 不过我查到拉克提到的 |
[25:14] | Lark was talking about. | 募款晚会了 |
[25:16] | The Blue Skies Gala. | 叫做”蓝天晚会” |
[25:18] | It was held six weeks ago in Houston. | 六周前在休斯敦举办的 |
[25:20] | Looks like it was an environmental charity event | 好像是本土的石油企业 |
[25:23] | put on by domestic oil companies. | 办的环保慈善晚会 |
[25:25] | Including representatives from Africa-based Ar Ahim Energy. | 非洲的阿海姆能源公司也派代表参会了 |
[25:29] | This must be the event | 雷德利肯定是在 |
[25:30] | where Ridley met this Nigerian man. | 这个晚会上认识那个尼日利亚人的 |
[25:32] | Nice work. | 干得不错 |
[25:33] | E-mail me the contact info for the event company. | 把晚会主办公司的联系方式发给我 |
[25:35] | Already did. | 已经发了 |
[25:41] | Hi. I’m Patrick Jane. | 你好 我是派翠克·简 |
[25:43] | I’d like to see the evidence from the abandoned hospital — | 我想看看从那间废弃的医院采集回来的证据 |
[25:45] | All of it, please. | 请把所有证据都取出来 |
[25:57] | So, these are all the pictures | 这些照片上包含了 |
[25:58] | from the Blue Skies Gala? | 出席蓝天晚会的所有人吗 |
[25:59] | Every last one, | 一个不拉 |
[26:00] | according to the event-planning company. | 晚会主办公司是这么说的 |
[26:02] | The Nigerian man is here somewhere. | 那个尼日利亚人肯定就在这某张照片里面 |
[26:05] | You know, we can wait for Jane if you want. | 要是你愿意的话 我们可以等简回来 |
[26:07] | Why? He hates this kind of stuff. | 为什么 他不喜欢干这种活 |
[26:08] | I don’t know. You guys always work together. | 你们俩不总是一起工作吗 |
[26:10] | Not always. | 也不总是这样 |
[26:16] | He is a possibility. | 可能是他 |
[26:19] | Lark said the man wore an expensive watch. | 拉克说那人戴着一块很昂贵的手表 |
[26:21] | Gold, right? | 金表 对吧 |
[26:23] | That’s him. | 就是他 |
[26:24] | His name is Jonas Diop. You were right. | 他叫乔纳斯·迪奥普 你之前说对了 |
[26:26] | He’s a Nigerian oil executive. | 他是一家尼日利亚石油公司的总裁 |
[26:27] | But according to his recent credit-card activity, | 但是从他最近的信用卡消费记录来看 |
[26:30] | he’s still in the Houston area. | 他仍然还在休斯敦地区 |
[26:31] | Do you know where he’s staying? | 你知道他住在哪吗 |
[26:35] | The Park Huntley Hotel. | 帕克亨特利酒店 |
[26:39] | 当前联系人信息 乔纳斯·迪奥普 281-555-0167 | |
[26:51] | Hello? | 喂 |
[26:51] | Mr. Diop. | 迪奥普先生 |
[26:54] | How are you? | 你怎么样 |
[26:55] | You doing okay? | 还好吗 |
[26:58] | I hate to have to make this call, | 我也不想给你打这电话 |
[27:00] | but the FBI may be looking for you. | 但是联调局可能正在找你 |
[27:04] | You knew the risks when you got involved. | 你也清楚如果被牵扯进来风险有多大 |
[27:07] | If I were you, I’d leave the country immediately. | 如果我是你的话 我会立刻离开美国 |
[27:17] | Lisbon? | 里斯本 |
[27:18] | I’m afraid I’ve got some bad news, Jane. | 我有坏消息要告诉你 简 |
[27:20] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[27:21] | Jonas Diop’s gone. | 乔纳斯·迪奥普跑了 |
[27:23] | His driver says he left the Houston airport | 他的司机说 他在二十分钟前 |
[27:25] | on a private plane 20 minutes ago. | 从休斯敦机场坐私人飞机飞走了 |
[27:27] | He’s headed back to Nigeria. | 他回尼日利亚了 |
[27:28] | – Ridley. – He was our only lead. | -雷德利告诉他的 -他是我们唯一的线索 |
[27:30] | I’m running out of ideas. | 我已经没有招了 |
[27:32] | Well, I’m not. | 我还有 |
[27:34] | You have a plan? | 你有计划吗 |
[27:35] | Yeah, but I’m gonna need your help. | 是的 但是我需要你帮忙 |
[27:36] | Why don’t I like the sound of that? | 你这么说就肯定没好事 |
[27:39] | Well, I’m gonna need you to be deceitful and corrupt, | 我需要你演一个阴险狡诈的腐败官员 |
[27:41] | and you’ll be breaking numerous laws. | 而且你还得违反很多条法律 |
[27:44] | Lisbon? | 里斯本 |
[27:47] | I’m thinking. | 我在考虑 |
[27:48] | Ridley will walk. | 雷德利会逍遥法外的 |
[27:49] | This is the only way. | 这是唯一的办法 |
[27:50] | Are you a medium or a small? | 你是穿中号还是小号 |
[27:53] | You’re not helping yourself out here, Jane. | 你这么说一点用都没有 简 |
[27:55] | Meet me in Wheatondale in two hours. | 两小时后韦顿代尔见 |
[28:09] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[28:19] | What is this? | 这是什么酒 |
[28:20] | You’d guess scotch, wouldn’t you? | 你以为是苏格兰威士忌 对吧 |
[28:23] | Japanese whiskey… 25-year-old single malt. | 日本威士忌 25年的纯麦芽威士忌 |
[28:27] | One of my few indulgences. | 我的珍藏之一 |
[28:30] | It’s delicious. | 味道很好 |
[28:30] | But that’s just scotch. It’s Speyside. | 但这明明是苏格兰斯贝塞产的 |
[28:32] | – I’m sure of it. – Here. | -我很确定 -来吧 |
[28:35] | I’ll prove it to you. | 我证明给你看 |
[28:50] | Look at that. I stand corrected. | 瞧啊 我的确是错了 |
[28:54] | You’re not the first one to make that mistake. | 你也不是第一个弄错的人 |
[28:57] | People assume it’s not as good, but they’re wrong. | 很多人都觉得它不好 但是他们错了 |
[29:00] | It’s better, in fact. | 事实上 它更好一些 |
[29:02] | Some say it’s the water, but I have my own theory. | 有人说是水源的原因 但我有自己的看法 |
[29:06] | I think it’s cultural. | 我觉得是文化的因素 |
[29:08] | Japanese have it in their blood | 日本人的骨子里就有这种精神 |
[29:11] | to sacrifice everything in order to succeed… | 为了成功而不惜牺牲一切 |
[29:14] | like I do. | 像我一样 |
[29:17] | Like you do, I believe. | 我想你也有这种精神 |
[29:20] | We tracked down one of your clients | 我们查到了你的一个客户 |
[29:22] | Jonas Diop. | 乔纳斯·迪奥普 |
[29:25] | Diop’s a business associate, not a client. | 迪奥普是我的生意伙伴 不是客户 |
[29:28] | But I’m curious… what did he have to say? | 但我还是好奇 他说了什么 |
[29:30] | Nothing. | 什么也没有 |
[29:31] | He fled the country as soon as he heard we wanted to talk to him. | 他一听说我们要找他谈谈 就飞离美国了 |
[29:34] | How unfortunate. | 真不幸 |
[29:35] | Yeah, I know it was you that tipped him off. | 是的 我知道是你给他报的信 |
[29:38] | So far, you’ve been one step ahead of me, | 目前为止 你领先了我一步 |
[29:40] | but, well, sooner or later… | 但是 你迟早会… |
[29:44] | If you and the FBI were gonna prove your case against me, | 如果你和联调局有证据证明我有罪 |
[29:46] | you would have done so by now. | 你们早就动手了 |
[29:49] | No, I think you’ve lost the battle, my friend. | 我想你们这次是输了 我的朋友 |
[29:52] | Best to concede defeat and move on. | 最好是承认失败 然后翻过这一页 |
[30:00] | I’m not sure that I can do that. | 我不知道我能不能做得到 |
[30:08] | Something wrong? | 怎么了 |
[30:13] | I, uh… | 我 |
[30:18] | I-I don’t feel well. | 我不太舒服 |
[30:24] | I think it’s time for you to leave. | 我想你该走了 |
[30:28] | Yeah, might be time. | 对 也差不多了 |
[30:29] | Y-you don’t look so good — a little pale, shaky. | 你看上去不太好 脸色发白 有点虚弱 |
[30:35] | You look like you need to lie down. | 看来你需要躺下 |
[30:39] | It’s almost as though you’ve been…drugged. | 你好像是…被人下药了 |
[30:43] | You know, I’ve been thinking about what you said, you know? | 我一直在想你之前说的话 |
[30:47] | Some lives are more valuable than others. | 你说某些人的命要比其他人的值钱 |
[30:52] | Anyway… | 总之 |
[30:56] | I figured, uh… | 我想 |
[30:59] | well, I couldn’t agree more. | 我很同意你的观点 |
[31:02] | Sorry you didn’t catch it. | 很遗憾你没有听到这句话 |
[31:04] | 再见[日语] | |
[31:33] | All set? | 都准备好了吗 |
[31:35] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[31:36] | Jane, we don’t have to do this. | 简 我们不需要这么做 |
[31:37] | We can still stop. | 我们可以停手的 |
[31:38] | No, no. It’s a little late for that, isn’t it? | 不行 说这话有点晚了 不是吗 |
[31:45] | – Is he restrained? – Yes. | -他被绑好了吗 -是的 |
[31:49] | And the gag is securely in his mouth? | 嘴里的东西塞好了吗 |
[31:52] | Yes, it is. | 塞好了 |
[32:13] | Don’t worry. This won’t hurt a bit. | 别担心 不会疼的 |
[32:16] | He’s a screamer. | 他可真能叫 |
[32:25] | Lisbon, put him still. | 里斯本 按住他 |
[32:26] | I’m tring, Jane. | 我按着呢 简 |
[32:29] | He’s not gonna last long. | 他撑不了多久了 |
[32:30] | That’s all right. He isn’t meant to. | 没关系 也不需要他撑多久 |
[32:33] | Sponge. | 海绵 |
[32:40] | Sponge. | 海绵 |
[32:43] | Get it in there. | 那里弄一点 |
[33:09] | He’s gone. | 他死了 |
[33:14] | He’s awake. | 他醒了 |
[33:15] | You said he was gonna be unconscious, Jane! | 你说他不会醒的 简 |
[33:17] | It doesn’t matter what I said. | 我说了什么没关系 |
[33:20] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[33:21] | Where am I? | 我在哪里 |
[33:23] | Quiet. | 安静 |
[33:32] | You killed him. | 你杀了他 |
[33:35] | You killed Anthony. | 你杀了安东尼 |
[33:36] | I said, be quiet. | 我说了 安静 |
[33:38] | What are you gonna do to me? | 你要把我怎么样 |
[33:39] | I think you already know the answer to that. | 我想你已经知道答案了 |
[33:41] | You’re insane! | 你疯了 |
[33:42] | Let me go now! | 马上放我走 |
[33:43] | Or else what? | 不放又怎样 |
[33:47] | You’re a cop. You can’t do this. | 你是警察 你不能这么做 |
[33:49] | This is wrong. | 这样做是不对的 |
[33:50] | Not after what you’ve done. | 鉴于你作的恶 这不算错 |
[33:52] | This is poetic justice. | 这是恶有恶报 |
[33:54] | What do you want, a confession? | 你想要什么 要我招供吗 |
[33:55] | You know it’ll never hold up in court. | 你知道这在法庭上是站不住脚的 |
[33:57] | Eh, I think you might be right about that. | 你说得对 |
[34:00] | Stop. Stop! | 住手 住手 |
[34:01] | I’ll tell you everything! | 我什么都招 |
[34:03] | I think it’s a bit late for that. | 有点太晚了 |
[34:04] | Just — would you — wait. Wait. | 你可以 等等 等等 |
[34:06] | My laptop. | 我的电脑 |
[34:08] | I — I kept records… of everyone. | 上面有我对所有人的记录 |
[34:11] | We know about the laptop. | 我们知道电脑的事 |
[34:12] | It’s password-protected. | 被用密码上了锁 |
[34:14] | I’ll tell you the passwords! Stop! | 我会告诉你密码的 住手 |
[34:16] | Stop. I’ll tell you anything you want. | 住手 我什么都说 |
[34:19] | Just stop, please. | 住手 求你了 |
[34:24] | Tell it to me. What’s the password? | 告诉我 密码是什么 |
[34:28] | I’m the last person who can save you. | 除了我没人能救你了 |
[34:32] | F79vr22 F79vr22. | |
[34:36] | All right?! | 行了吧 |
[34:49] | We got it. We’re done here. | 打开了 我们完事了 |
[35:00] | Your agents tortured my client. | 你的探员折磨了我的当事人 |
[35:02] | He’s lying. | 他在撒谎 |
[35:03] | Jane. | 简 |
[35:05] | There is no evidence of physical abuse. | 你没有任何他遭受身体虐待的证据 |
[35:07] | Psychological torture is still torture, Agent Abbott. | 精神折磨也算是折磨 艾伯特探员 |
[35:10] | My client was made to believe | 我的当事人当时以为 |
[35:11] | that he’d be killed by Mr. Jane, | 简先生会杀了他 |
[35:13] | Making any evidence you may have gathered inadmissible. | 这让任何你可能因此而收集到的证据无效 |
[35:16] | Yes, if that evidence is ruled | 没错 前提是法院判定我们 |
[35:18] | to have been gathered illegally. | 所收集到的证据是非法取得的 |
[35:19] | Which it won’t be. | 而这是不可能发生的事 |
[35:20] | My client has sworn to these accusations. | 我的当事人已经宣誓过他是无辜的 |
[35:23] | Your client is a monster facing life in prison for what he’s done. | 你的当事人因为他的恶行会在监狱里蹲一辈子 |
[35:26] | I’d say just about anything if I were him. | 要换了我为了自保 我也什么都敢说 |
[35:31] | You killed him. | 你杀了他 |
[35:33] | Please, don’t say anything. | 别再说了 |
[35:34] | He murdered a man that worked for me. Anthony Tremmel. | 他杀了我的一个手下 安东尼·特雷梅尔 |
[35:37] | You’re certain? | 你确定吗 |
[35:38] | I watched him die. | 我亲眼看到他死了 |
[35:43] | This is from a live security feed… | 这是楼下的拘留室的 |
[35:46] | from our holding cells downstairs. | 实时监控录像 |
[35:59] | No…i-it can’t — | 不 这不… |
[36:01] | I saw him. | 我看到他死了 |
[36:03] | Perhaps your client | 或许你的当事人 |
[36:04] | would like to revise his statement. | 想要改下他的供词 |
[36:15] | Try this. | 试试这个 |
[36:19] | How you doing? | 你怎么样了 |
[36:21] | Good. Are you kidding? | 超赞 你在说笑吗 |
[36:22] | That was amazing. | 简直太赞了 |
[36:24] | Can we do it again? | 我们能再来一次吗 |
[36:26] | Lisbon. My office. Now. | 里斯本 立刻来我的办公室 |
[36:38] | Mr. Ridley and his lawyer | 雷德利先生和他的律师 |
[36:40] | have made some serious claims against you two. | 针对你们提出了很严重的指控 |
[36:44] | They’re only serious if they’re true. | 如果他们说得对 那才算严重 |
[36:48] | Are they? | 他们说得对吗 |
[36:50] | No. | 不对 |
[36:54] | No. | 不对 |
[36:55] | So, you didn’t threaten to kill Ridley? | 所以你并没有威胁要杀死雷德利 |
[36:57] | And you didn’t stage the death of his associate? | 也没有表演把杀死他同伙的戏码吗 |
[36:59] | No, of course not. | 当然没有 |
[37:03] | All right. Well, then I’m done with you. | 那好吧 我们谈完了 |
[37:06] | Not you, Lisbon. | 你留下 里斯本 |
[37:16] | Jane is a liar. | 简是个撒谎精 |
[37:17] | No need to deny it. I expect it of him. | 没必要替他否认 我早就知道 |
[37:19] | But you’re not a liar, Lisbon. | 但你不是个撒谎精 里斯本 |
[37:22] | You’re an honest, good person | 你是个诚实的好人 |
[37:24] | with a long career ahead of you, | 你有大好的前程 |
[37:26] | And I don’t want to see you throw away | 而我不想看你放弃 |
[37:27] | this new opportunity of yours. | 我给你的这个机会 |
[37:30] | So…I’m gonna ask you this time. | 所以 我再问你一遍 |
[37:35] | Is there any truth to Ridley’s accusations? | 雷德利的指控是真的吗 |
[37:41] | No. | 不是 |
[37:42] | Everything Jane said was true. | 简说的一切都是真的 |
[37:55] | You had an update for me? | 有最新的进展吗 |
[37:57] | I do. | 是的 |
[38:00] | Earlier today, FBI agents working with Colombian authorities | 今天早些时候 联调局和哥伦比亚当局联手 |
[38:03] | searched a container ship in San Marta. | 搜查了一个停在圣玛尔塔的集装箱船 |
[38:06] | They found 30 women on board. | 他们在船上发现了三十个女人 |
[38:08] | Your sister, Amy, was one of them. | 你的妹妹艾米就在其中 |
[38:24] | We found her. | 我们找到她了 |
[38:54] | There you are. | 找到你了 |
[38:55] | Hey. Ready to go? | 准备要走了吗 |
[38:57] | I am so ready. | 快走吧 |
[38:58] | You won’t believe the day I’ve had. | 今天一天太难熬了 |
[39:03] | Look, uh, about D.C. | 听着 关于华盛顿的事情 |
[39:08] | I know it’s a lot to take in, | 我知道你需要思考很多事 |
[39:09] | and I didn’t mean to pressure you. | 我也不想给你压力 |
[39:11] | Yeah, you did. | 明明就有 |
[39:13] | Yeah, I did. | 好吧 的确 |
[39:14] | Maybe a little. | 或许有点儿 |
[39:17] | But it’s your life, | 但这是你的人生 |
[39:18] | and I just want to be a part of it. | 我只是很想成为你人生的一部分 |
[39:22] | I’ve made up my mind. | 我已经决定了 |
[39:24] | I’m gonna call Don tomorrow and tell him I’ll take the job. | 我明天就给唐打电话 告诉他我接受这个职位 |
[39:27] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[39:28] | Yeah, I’m sure. | 确定 |
[39:39] | I wish we were somewhere more romantic, | 我希望我们现在在一个更浪漫的地方 |
[39:41] | But what the hell? | 但我不管了 |
[39:44] | Will you marry me? | 你愿意嫁给我吗 |
[39:47] | What? | 什么 |
[39:49] | What? | 什么 |
[39:50] | Don’t freak out. | 可别吓坏了 |
[39:52] | Um, wow. Marry you? | 呃 嫁给你吗 |
[39:56] | I know. I know. You need time to think about it. | 我懂 我懂 你需要时间考虑一下 |
[39:58] | Yeah. It’s — it’s a big decision. | 没错 这是个很重大的决定 |
[40:00] | It’s huge. | 非常重大 |
[40:03] | There’s no pressure, okay? | 别太有压力 好吗 |
[40:05] | Okay. | 好的 |
[40:10] | You’re a tough date. | 你是个很难攻下的交往对象 |
[40:15] | Have you told jane that you’re leaving yet? | 你有告诉过简你要走了吗 |
[40:16] | No. No, not yet. | 还没有 |
[40:19] | Oh. He’ll understand. | 他会理解的 |
[40:25] | – I’ll be downstairs. – All right. | -我在楼下等你 -好的 |
[40:47] | How’d it go with Abbott? | 跟艾伯特谈得怎么样 |
[40:53] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[40:58] | We make a good team sometimes. | 我们总是一对好搭档 |
[41:01] | Yeah. We do. | 没错 |
[41:06] | You heading out? | 你要回家了吗 |
[41:08] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[41:09] | I-I’ll see you tomorrow? | 明天见 |
[41:12] | I’ll be here. | 我会一直在这 |
[41:19] | Good night. | 晚安 |