时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | It’s a ’57-facet round brilliant pink. | 这是一枚57切面明亮式切割的粉钻 |
[00:06] | 3.82 carat. | 3.82克拉 |
[00:10] | It’s gorgeous. | 太美了 |
[00:12] | It’s one of the most exquisite diamonds we have. | 这是我们店最奢华的钻戒之一 |
[00:15] | It’s such an unusual color. | 色彩如此特别 |
[00:18] | It must be really expensive. | 一定很贵吧 |
[00:20] | It’s on the higher end of our line, but… | 这是我们的高端系列 但 |
[00:24] | Unique and very special. | 贵在独特 这是独一无二的 |
[00:29] | Should we do it? | 要买吗 |
[00:34] | We’ll take it. | 我们要了 |
[00:36] | Excellent. | 太好了 |
[00:37] | I wish you every happiness, | 祝你们幸福美满 |
[00:39] | Mr. Cho, Mrs. Cho. | 周先生 周太太 |
[00:41] | Honey, I love it. | 亲爱的 我很喜欢 |
[00:45] | – Thank you. – You’re welcome. | -谢谢 -不用 |
[00:46] | Sweetie. | 亲爱的 |
[01:01] | Here you go. | 给 |
[01:03] | She’s a beaut. | 真不错 |
[01:06] | You all right? | 你没事吧 |
[01:06] | Yeah, just a little, uh… | 没事 只是 |
[01:09] | A little tickle in my throat. | 喉咙有点痒 |
[01:10] | You sound like you’re getting a cold. | 你好像有点感冒了 |
[01:11] | – You should see a doctor. – Oh, I don’t need a doctor. | -去看医生吧 -我才不信医生 |
[01:14] | – Frauds in white coats. – Whatever. | -一群穿白大褂的骗子 -随便你 |
[01:16] | Just don’t sneeze near me. | 别在我旁边打喷嚏就行 |
[01:17] | – The last thing I need is a cold. – Will do. | -我可不想感冒 -我不会的 |
[01:19] | We got a live one. There’s no question | 找到冤大头了 毫无疑问 |
[01:21] | this diamond’s part of the stolen cache. | 这颗钻石就是失窃的财物里的 |
[01:23] | Carat, cut, color all match. | 克拉数 切割工艺 颜色皆吻合 |
[01:25] | Let’s go get the bad jeweler. | 那就去抓坏珠宝商吧 |
[01:32] | Why don’t you go back to my place, jump into bed? | 不如你回我家上床躺着吧 |
[01:33] | I’ll come tuck you in as soon as we’re done. | 这边一完事儿我就回去给你掖被子 |
[01:35] | No, I’d rather be here with you. | 不要 我宁可跟你待在这 |
[01:45] | Is something wrong? | 出什么问题了吗 |
[01:47] | F.B.I. | 联调局 |
[01:49] | The engagement’s off. | 订婚泡汤了 |
[02:03] | Six weeks ago, two security guards were killed outside of Fort Worth. | 六星期前 两名保安在华兹堡市被人杀害 |
[02:06] | They were transporting half a million dollars worth of diamonds. | 他们当时正在运送价值五十万的一批钻石 |
[02:09] | What does that have to do with me? | 这跟我有什么关系 |
[02:11] | The diamond you sold out was part of the stolen shipment. | 你卖给我们的那颗钻石就是被盗货物里的 |
[02:15] | No. No, wait. | 不 慢着 |
[02:16] | Six weeks ago? | 六个星期前 |
[02:18] | I was out of the country. | 我在国外 |
[02:20] | In Barcelona. | 我在巴塞罗那 |
[02:21] | Wren will tell you. | 蕾恩可以作证 |
[02:22] | It’s true. He was. | 没错 他在国外 |
[02:24] | We don’t suspect you killed the man yourself. | 我们不认为人是你亲手杀的 |
[02:26] | Not with those hands, you certainly didn’t. | 看看那双手 根本不可能 |
[02:28] | But you planned it. | 幕后黑手是你 |
[02:28] | Or got the diamond from the people who did. | 或者是给你钻石的人 |
[02:30] | I purchase the diamond I sold you | 刚才卖给你们的钻石 |
[02:32] | legitimately two weeks ago. | 是我两星期前合法购得的 |
[02:33] | I bought many gems that day from several dealers. | 那天我从很多供货商手里购买了很多宝石 |
[02:35] | We’ll need their names. And the receipts. | 把名字给我们 还有收据 |
[02:37] | I’m sorry. The receipts? | 你说什么 收据 |
[02:38] | Little pieces of paper they give you when you buy something. | 就是你买了东西以后他们给你的小纸片 |
[02:41] | Yes, yes, of course. | 是 我知道 |
[02:43] | I just don’t know what I can put my hands on. | 只是我不知道该怎么着手 |
[02:45] | We have a new office manager, and everything is in disarray. | 我们刚换了业务经理 各到各处都很乱 |
[02:47] | Isn’t it amazing how easy it is to spot an illicit couple? | 知道要辨认出男女之间的不正当关系有多容易吗 |
[02:51] | And they always think they’re fooling everyone. | 他们总以为自己骗过了所有人 |
[02:53] | It’s just — I just think it’s amazing. | 真是 真是太神奇了 |
[02:56] | I assure you, that’s — | 我向你保证 这是… |
[02:57] | Don’t even try to defend yourself here. | 别企图撑面子了 |
[02:59] | Look at you, with your petite manicure | 瞧瞧你 精细修剪过的指甲 |
[03:03] | and your pocket square, your spray tan. | 口袋里装着装饰方巾 喷雾晒肤后的古铜色皮肤 |
[03:05] | Everything screams mid-life crisis, impending divorce, | 一切都说明了你正在经历中年危机 面临离婚 |
[03:08] | and sweet Wren’s charming blush | 而这个可人儿蕾恩红红的小脸 |
[03:10] | tells us the rest of the sordid tale. | 为我们补全了这个不光彩的故事 |
[03:12] | If you’re planning on getting a divorce, Mr. Joubert, | 如果你打算离婚 约伯特先生 |
[03:14] | You’d want to hide your assets. | 你一定会想隐藏资产 |
[03:16] | Is that why you don’t have any receipts? | 就是因为这个你才不肯给收据吗 |
[03:18] | I’m not getting a divorce. That’s ridiculous. | 我没有要离婚 太荒唐了 |
[03:21] | I love my wife. | 我爱我老婆 |
[03:23] | She speaks. | 女王大人发话了 |
[03:24] | Wren. | 蕾恩 |
[03:25] | Take that back. | 把这句话收回去 |
[03:26] | We are gonna need those receipts. | 把收据给我们吧 |
[03:30] | Word of advice — he cheated on her, | 给你个忠告 他背着老婆偷吃 |
[03:32] | he’s probably gonna cheat on you, | 以后很有可能也会背着你偷吃 |
[03:33] | and I know that probably seems very difficult to believe right now, | 我知道现在你肯定很难相信这点 |
[03:36] | but it’s the way of the world, kid. | 但这个世界就是这样 孩子 |
[03:51] | – Morning, agent. – Vega. | -早上好 探员 -维加 |
[03:55] | How’d it go at the jewelry store? | 珠宝店的行动如何 |
[03:56] | It went okay. | 还不错 |
[03:59] | – Make any arrests? – Nope. | -有抓到人吗 -没有 |
[04:03] | Got anything useful? | 有获取到有用的信息吗 |
[04:05] | Not sure yet. | 目前还不确定 |
[04:09] | Sir, I know you’re angry, | 长官 我知道你很生气 |
[04:12] | and I just want to say again, I am sorry for lying to you. | 我想再一次向你道歉 对不起我对你撒了谎 |
[04:16] | Abbott did not give me clearance to go on the mission, | 艾伯特没有准许我参与外勤任务 |
[04:19] | and yet I said he had. | 我却说他准了 |
[04:20] | It’s inexcusable. | 这是不可原谅的行为 |
[04:22] | Let me know what I have to do to make it up to you, | 有什么我能做出弥补的请一定告诉我 |
[04:24] | And I’ll do it. | 我一定办到 |
[04:26] | Okay. | 好的 |
[04:30] | Are you sure you’re all right? | 你确定没事吗 |
[04:32] | Oh, yeah. Just a little lemon and honey for the throat, | 没事 喝点蜂蜜柠檬水润润嗓子就好 |
[04:35] | – and I’ll be right as rain. – You look pale. | -马上活蹦乱跳了 -你脸色很苍白 |
[04:37] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[04:40] | Hey. Did you get the receipts from the jeweler? | 从那个珠宝商那儿拿到收据了吗 |
[04:42] | – Wylie’s working on that right now. – Okay, good. | -怀利在处理了 -好的 |
[04:45] | Has your wife heard back from the Commerce Department yet? | 你妻子在商业部的职位有回音了吗 |
[04:47] | No, not yet, and she better hear soon. | 还没 最好快点有回音 |
[04:50] | She’s been waiting for months wound tighter than a piano wire. | 她等了几个月了 神经绷得比钢琴线还紧 |
[04:52] | – Tell her I said good luck. – Me, too. | -代我说一声祝好运 -带上我 |
[04:55] | You look pale. | 你脸色很苍白 |
[04:57] | Told you. | 我说了吧 |
[04:58] | Wylie, where are we with the jeweler? | 怀利 珠宝商那边我们掌握了什么信息 |
[05:00] | Uh, Joubert jewelers has been a family-owned business | 约伯特珠宝行是家族产业 |
[05:02] | for three generations — no legal troubles. | 已经传了三代 没出过法律纠纷 |
[05:04] | – And what about Joubert’s alibi? – It checks out. | -约伯特的不在场证明呢 -查实了 |
[05:06] | He was out of the country until three weeks ago. | 他三周前才回国的 |
[05:08] | And, uh, the story that he bought the diamond legitimately? | 那他说他是合法购得钻石的事呢 |
[05:11] | It also checks out. His receipts show that someone | 也查实了 收据显示事一个叫做 |
[05:14] | named Josef Rosales sold him | 约瑟夫·罗萨莱斯的卖给他的 |
[05:16] | $50,000 worth of diamonds 2 weeks ago, | 他两星期前向他出售了价值五十万的钻石 |
[05:18] | including several Australian pinks. | 其中包括几颗澳大利亚粉钻 |
[05:21] | – Who’s Rosales? – Uh, he’s a vendor at a traveling gem show. | -罗萨莱斯是谁 -他是一个珠宝巡回展的供货商 |
[05:25] | It — it’s a, uh, gem market that travels from city to city. | 就是在各城市间巡展的珠宝市场 |
[05:29] | Vendors buy gems in large quantities | 供货商购买数量巨大的珠宝 |
[05:31] | and then sell them at the show to retailers like Joubert. | 然后在巡展时卖给像约伯特珠宝行那样的零售商 |
[05:34] | And where’s this gem show now? | 那个珠宝巡展现在到哪儿了 |
[05:35] | Houston through the end of the week. | 这周末到休斯顿 |
[05:37] | Ah. Well, why don’t you head over and talk to Rosales? | 不如你去那找罗萨莱斯谈谈 |
[05:39] | We’ll hang back here and work on the receipts, | 我们在这里调查收据 |
[05:41] | See who else Joubert bought from. | 看看约伯特还从谁那里买过钻石 |
[05:43] | Sure. | 好的 |
[05:45] | Cho, why don’t you, uh, take Vega? | 周 不如你 带上维加一起去吧 |
[05:50] | I’d rather take Lisbon. | 我觉得带里斯本比较好 |
[05:52] | Take Vega. She told me what happened and apologized. | 带维加去吧 她把事情告诉我了 也道歉了 |
[05:56] | What she did was wrong, but she’s young. | 她的确做错了 但是她还小 |
[05:59] | And reformable, I think. | 还来得及改正 |
[06:03] | Vega, let’s go. | 维加 走吧 |
[06:05] | Ye– yes, sir, right away. | 是…是 长官 马上来 |
[06:13] | Also on display is our blue and purple tanzanite | 同时展出的还有我们的蓝色和紫色坦桑石 |
[06:16] | from Mount Kilimanjaro. | 蓝色和紫色坦桑石 |
[06:18] | This is a highly prized gem due to its scarcity. | 这颗宝石因其稀有而价值不菲 |
[06:21] | Another color-changing gem is the Alexandrite from Russia’s… | 另一颗变色宝石是来自俄国的紫翠玉 |
[06:25] | You ever interrogate a suspect? | 你审讯过犯人吗 |
[06:27] | I’ve done practice interrogations. | 我做过模拟审讯 |
[06:28] | Then you haven’t. Follow my lead. | 那就是没有 听我指挥 |
[06:31] | If you’re not sure if you should ask a question, don’t. | 不确定该不该问话就别开口 |
[06:34] | Try not to lie to anyone. | 最好别撒谎 |
[06:35] | – We have several black Opals in the back. – Got it. | -后面有几颗黑色猫眼石 -了解 |
[06:38] | These have a fire in them, trust me. | 相信我 他们内里火花四射 |
[06:42] | Don’t go by their name. | 别被他们的名字蒙蔽了 |
[06:44] | And finally, Sapphire, the gem that… | 最后是这颗蓝宝石 这是一颗… |
[06:53] | Full coverage. Just let me know. | 全额承保 需要帮忙就告诉我声 |
[06:56] | Is, uh, something the matter? | 出什么事了吗 |
[06:57] | I’m Agent Cho. This is Agent Vega. F.B.I. | 我们是联调局的周探员和维加探员 |
[07:00] | Kirk Upton. | 我是柯克·厄普顿 |
[07:03] | I saw your badge. | 我看到你的警徽了 |
[07:04] | Yeah, we’re looking for Josef Rosales. | 我们在找约瑟夫·罗萨莱斯 |
[07:06] | Josef. Um…yeah, his booth’s right over there. | 约瑟夫吗 他的展台就在那边 |
[07:08] | Is he in trouble? | 他惹麻烦了吗 |
[07:10] | – How well do you know him? – Not really well. | -你跟他熟吗 -不怎么熟 |
[07:12] | I haven’t really been with the show that long. | 我刚来展会没多久 |
[07:15] | Agents Cho, Vega. | 周探员 维加探员 |
[07:17] | Elon Bell, head of security. | 我是埃隆·贝尔 安全主管 |
[07:18] | I was told you’d be coming. Welcome. | 有人通知我说你们要来 欢迎 |
[07:20] | You think stolen gems are being sold? | 你们认为被盗珠宝正在市场上交易吗 |
[07:22] | Is that why you’re here? | 你们是因为这个来的吗 |
[07:23] | Mr. Upton, give us some space, if you don’t mind. | 厄普顿先生 介意回避一下吗 |
[07:27] | Yeah. Sure. Sorry. | 好的 当然 抱歉 |
[07:30] | If someone’s using the market to sell stolen goods, | 如果有人在市场上转手被盗珠宝 |
[07:32] | that’s of significant concern. | 就是个大问题了 |
[07:34] | My bosses want me to help any way I can. | 老板们让我全力协助 |
[07:36] | We need to speak to some of your vendors, | 我们需要跟你的一些供货商谈谈 |
[07:38] | starting with Josef Rosales. | 从约瑟夫·罗萨莱斯开始 |
[07:39] | Absolutely. This way. | 没问题 这边走 |
[07:40] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[07:47] | – Hey. – Hey. Lena. Hey, what’s up? | -嗨 -莉娜 怎么了 |
[07:49] | I was gonna call, but I wanted to tell you in person. | 本来想打电话 但还是觉得亲自告诉你比较好 |
[07:53] | You got the call. | 决定出来了 |
[07:54] | Bob Ackerman texted me half an hour ago. | 鲍勃·阿克曼一个半小时前发短信告诉我的 |
[07:57] | You are looking at the next undersecretary | 你眼前这位即将成为下一任 |
[07:59] | for the Department of Commerce, baby! | 商务部副部长了 亲爱的 |
[08:01] | Yes! | 太好了 |
[08:02] | Yes! Oh, baby, I knew it. I knew it. | 太好了 亲爱的 我就知道 |
[08:06] | Well, I’m glad you did, ’cause I didn’t. | 我心里之前可一点谱也没有 |
[08:08] | No, no, no. See, you deserve this. | 不 不 听着 这是你应得的 |
[08:10] | You earned this. | 你努力赢得的 |
[08:11] | Because you’re Wonder Woman. | 因为你是神奇女侠 |
[08:15] | We got to celebrate. We got to celebrate big, too. | 我们得庆祝一下 好好庆祝一番 |
[08:17] | It’s not a done deal yet. | 还没铁板钉钉呢 |
[08:18] | I have to be confirmed, and that could take months. | 得等好几个月才能批准下来 |
[08:20] | I don’t care. I don’t care. You know what this is? | 我不在乎 你知道这是什么吗 |
[08:24] | This is your chance to make a difference. | 这是你一展宏图的机会 |
[08:25] | I know. It’s… | 我知道 只是 |
[08:28] | I can’t tell you how much I’ve wanted this. | 你不知道我有多想要这个职位 |
[08:30] | Oh, I know. | 我知道 |
[08:33] | Ackerman wants to meet for drinks tonight | 阿克曼想今晚一块喝一杯 |
[08:34] | and talk about the vetting process — | 谈谈审核阶段 |
[08:36] | – Around 7? – Absolutely. | -七点左右 -没问题 |
[08:39] | Great. | 太好了 |
[08:41] | Hey, Lena. | 莉娜 |
[08:46] | You’re there, baby. | 你做到了 亲爱的 |
[08:49] | We’re there. | 是我们做到了 |
[08:55] | See you tonight. | 晚上见 |
[08:56] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[09:01] | Yes! | 太好了 |
[09:01] | Yes, I sold diamonds to Jacques Joubert. | 没错 我是把钻石卖给了雅克·约伯特 |
[09:04] | He’s a long-standing customer. | 他是个长期客户 |
[09:06] | He purchases from me every year. | 每年都从我这买东西 |
[09:08] | And this year you sold him stolen diamonds. | 而今年你卖给了他失窃钻石 |
[09:09] | – You think I’m stupid? – Maybe. I don’t know you yet. | -你觉得我很蠢吗 -也许吧 我跟你不熟 |
[09:12] | You know what? Go. Take your little F.B.I. badges — | 拿上你的小破警徽快滚 |
[09:27] | I suggested he calm down. | 我让他冷静下 |
[09:31] | Even if I wanted to do something as stupid | 就算我真蠢到 |
[09:33] | as pass stolen gems, it would be impossible. | 去贩卖失窃宝石 也是办不到的 |
[09:35] | – Why is that? – The gems are registered. They are accounted for. | -为什么 -宝石都注册过 都有档案 |
[09:38] | How do you register a gem? | 怎么注册宝石 |
[09:39] | Every gem has a serial number | 每颗宝石都有自己的序列号 |
[09:40] | saying when and where it was mined, | 上面写着何时何地开采出来的 |
[09:42] | where and by whom it was cut. | 在哪被谁切割的 |
[09:44] | Every gem I sold Joubert had that number. | 我卖给约伯特的货都有序列号 |
[09:46] | If he had one that was stolen, | 要是他真有被盗的珠宝 |
[09:47] | I don’t know where he got it, | 我也不知道他是从哪拿的 |
[09:48] | – but it wasn’t from me. – We need to look at your records. | -但肯定不是我卖的 -我们得查看你的记录 |
[09:50] | I have customers. | 我还有别的客人 |
[09:51] | Not until you’re done with us. | 跟我们完事前什么客人都没有 |
[09:52] | Secure the area. I’ll be right there. | 保持现场 我马上到 |
[09:55] | Agents, can you check something out with me? | 探员们 能帮我来查验一下吗 |
[09:57] | …very special gems being featured. | …精选的极别具一格的宝石 |
[10:02] | Somebody…we were just coming around the corner. | 有个人 我们刚走到街角 |
[10:15] | It’s that guy who approached us. Upton. | 是那个凑上来搭话的男的 厄普顿 |
[10:26] | Kirk upton — 31 years old, | 柯克·厄普顿 三十一岁 |
[10:29] | San Antonio native, recently divorced, two kids. | 圣安东尼奥本地人 刚离婚 有两个孩子 |
[10:32] | – Any arrests? – Uh, yes. | -有案底吗 -有 |
[10:34] | Two misdemeanors and a felony | 两项轻罪 一项重罪 |
[10:35] | which didn’t stick, none of it violent, | 但罪名没成立 均不涉及暴力犯罪 |
[10:37] | all more than ten years ago. | 都是十多年前的事了 |
[10:39] | What’s he been doing lately? | 他最近在忙什么 |
[10:40] | Uh…trying various moneymaking schemes, | 各式各样赚钱的法子 |
[10:43] | it looks like — none of them lasted. | 看起来都没做得太久 |
[10:45] | Then how is Upton’s murder connected with the gem heist? | 厄普顿的被害和宝石失窃有什么关系 |
[10:48] | We don’t know, | 我不知道 |
[10:49] | But he did not sell Joubert that pink diamond. | 但他没把粉钻卖给约伯特 |
[10:51] | And he didn’t have any of the stolen gems in his booth. | 他展台那没有被盗珠宝 |
[10:53] | Of course he didn’t have any on him. | 他身上肯定什么都没有 |
[10:55] | He must have had a partner. | 他肯定有同伙 |
[10:56] | – Why? – Because the gem heist was engineered by a pro, | -为什么 -因为宝石劫案背后肯定有行家操纵 |
[10:58] | not someone looking for career counseling. | 不是需要工作建议的人能想得出来的 |
[11:01] | Upton probably panicked when he saw Cho and Vega, | 厄普顿看到周和维加的时候慌了 |
[11:04] | Told his partner to confess or run. Boom. | 要他同伙去自首或者逃跑 结果死了 |
[11:07] | Who’s the partner? | 同伙是谁 |
[11:08] | Well, let’s take a look at Upton’s associates. | 我们去查查厄普顿的亲朋好友 |
[11:11] | Lisbon, why don’t you talk to the ex-wife? Cho… | 里斯本 你去找他前妻问话 周 |
[11:14] | Why don’t you and Vega talk to anyone and everyone who came in contact with Upton? | 你跟维加去跟厄普顿认识的人谈谈吧 |
[11:18] | Wylie, why don’t you tap into the security cameras at the convention center? | 怀利 你去查查会展中心的监控录像 |
[11:21] | See if you can find any footage | 看看能否找到 |
[11:23] | of Upton’s movements before he died. | 厄普顿死前的监控画面 |
[11:25] | – Uh, Jane… – Yeah? | -简 -怎么 |
[11:28] | Go home. | 回家去 |
[11:30] | What, and miss all the fun? | 什么 回家错过这么多好戏吗 |
[11:34] | Poor Kirk. | 可怜的柯克 |
[11:36] | Good guy, basically. | 基本上是个好人 |
[11:38] | Just could never figure out what he wanted to do. | 只是他总是拿不定自己到底想干什么 |
[11:41] | There was a new scheme every month. | 每个月都有新的计划 |
[11:44] | Eventually I had to get out of the marriage. | 最后我只能选择从婚姻里脱身 |
[11:46] | There’s only so many fresh starts you can take. | 能重新开始的机会一定要抓住 |
[11:49] | What was his money situation? | 他的资金状况如何 |
[11:53] | Kirk was in a motorcycle accident last year. | 柯克去年出了起摩托车事故 |
[11:55] | Doctors’ bills? Forget it. | 医生的账单就不用说了 |
[11:57] | Plus, our boy Pauly is special needs. | 再加上我们儿子保利需要特别辅导 |
[12:00] | Kirk was paying for his tutor. | 柯克有给他请家教 |
[12:02] | Is that why he got into the gem business? | 正因如此他才涉足宝石生意吗 |
[12:05] | He said some of those guys make up to $100,000 a city | 他说只要上道了 有些人在一个城市 |
[12:08] | once they get going, | 就能赚上十万 |
[12:10] | but he never saw that kind of money. | 但他从没挣到过那么多钱 |
[12:13] | Uh, records show that Kirk has two misdemeanor convictions | 记录显示柯克曾两次被判轻罪 |
[12:17] | and an arrest? | 并被捕过一次 |
[12:18] | He hung with some bad guys when he was younger. | 他年轻时交友不慎 |
[12:22] | But be involved in a gem heist? | 但参与抢劫珠宝这种事 |
[12:26] | Kirk just wanted to be a dad. | 柯克只想做个称职的父亲 |
[12:28] | Did he ever mention any friends from the Gem Show? | 他提过珠宝展会上的什么朋友吗 |
[12:32] | Someone named Lake… | 有个家伙叫雷德 |
[12:34] | No. Pond. Walker Pond. | 不对 庞德 沃克·庞德 |
[12:38] | This whole thing just kills me. | 这件事让我倍受打击 |
[12:40] | Any idea who could have done this to him, Mr. Pond? | 你知道谁会对他下手吗 庞德先生 |
[12:42] | No. No, God, no. Kirk’s a… | 不知道 完全不可能 柯克是个 |
[12:47] | Kirk was a sweet kid. | 柯克是个好小伙子 |
[12:49] | People liked him. | 大家都喜欢他 |
[12:51] | You worked with him? | 你跟他合伙做生意吗 |
[12:54] | I tried to help him. Um… | 我想要帮他 |
[12:57] | Kirk’s, uh… he was always amped up, | 柯克 他总想做大买卖 |
[13:00] | in a hurry. I told him, “Slow down.” | 急于赚钱 我告诉过他要慢慢来 |
[13:03] | You know, “You got to build your business,” | 生意要从点滴做起 |
[13:04] | but, um, he didn’t hear me. | 但是 他根本听不进去 |
[13:07] | How does a gem seller go about building his business? | 宝石卖家该怎样经营自己的生意呢 |
[13:09] | You’ve got to learn the trade. | 得先读懂这行 |
[13:12] | And that takes time. | 这需要长年积累 |
[13:13] | Kirk wanted a shortcut. | 柯克总想一步登天 |
[13:14] | Anyone else Kirk was close to at the show? | 这展会上柯克还有其他关系好的人吗 |
[13:18] | I really don’t know. We only talked about business. | 我真的不知道 我们之间只谈生意 |
[13:21] | Did you talk to him today? | 你今天和他说过话吗 |
[13:22] | No. I got here late. | 没有 我今天迟到了 |
[13:24] | Anyone you might have seen him talking to, however briefly? | 你还见过他跟其他人说话吗 不论多短都行 |
[13:26] | Yes. I saw him a couple times recently with Greta. | 见过 我最近经常看到他跟格丽塔在一起 |
[13:31] | Seemed to me like they were having an argument. | 我感觉他们像是在争论 |
[13:33] | – And who’s Greta? – Greta Fortensky. | -格丽塔是谁 -格丽塔·福坦斯基 |
[13:37] | She’s the Gem Show appraiser. | 她是珠宝展会的鉴定师 |
[13:39] | She’s been here… 15 or so years. | 她已经在这工作了差不多十五年了 |
[13:42] | – What’s that? – Vendors can’t sell their gem | -那是什么工作 -卖家在出售珠宝之前 |
[13:45] | without first having an appraiser tell them what it’s worth. | 必须先经过鉴定师估价 |
[13:52] | Wylie. | 怀利 |
[13:54] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[13:54] | Uh, security cam footage from the Gem Show. | 珠宝展会的监控录像 |
[13:58] | Live? | 实时的吗 |
[13:59] | No, it’s from this morning. | 不 是今天早上的 |
[14:00] | I was tracking Kirk Upton. | 我在追踪柯克·厄普顿的活动 |
[14:02] | Oh. Well, uh… | 那么 |
[14:05] | Possible to make it live? | 能看实时的吗 |
[14:06] | I’d like to see what’s going on there. | 我想看看那边现在的情况 |
[14:07] | Uh, sure. | 当然 |
[14:10] | Cool. | 好极了 |
[14:12] | I’m contracted by the Gem Show as an independent appraiser, | 珠宝展会雇我做独立鉴定师 |
[14:15] | which allows me to monitor the show’s integrity, | 监督这个展会的商业信誉 |
[14:18] | which stays sterling because I keep the vendors honest. | 整个展会声誉在外就是因为我让卖家诚信经营 |
[14:22] | Their gems are priced appropriately because of me. | 他们的宝石定价合理都是因为我 |
[14:27] | Bibby, don’t do that. | 毕比 不许那么做 |
[14:29] | Sorry, mom. | 抱歉 妈妈 |
[14:30] | Come here. | 你过来 |
[14:34] | My daughter Bibby works with me. | 我女儿毕比跟我一起工作 |
[14:36] | I learned how to appraise gems from my own mother, | 我妈妈教会我如何鉴定珠宝 |
[14:38] | and Bibby will pick up when I leave off. | 而毕比以后会接我的班 |
[14:40] | It’s nice to meet you. | 很高兴认识你们 |
[14:42] | I understand you and Kirk might have had an argument. | 我听说你和柯克起过争执 |
[14:44] | No. He just thought I was under-appraising his gems. | 没有 他只是觉得我对他的宝石估价太低 |
[14:47] | That happens a lot with younger vendors. | 刚入行的卖家经常这么认为 |
[14:49] | They dream of striking it rich fast. | 他们总想着一夜暴富 |
[14:51] | Which is not my problem. | 这跟我没什么关系 |
[14:52] | What happens when a vendor thinks he’s being under-appraised? | 如果卖家认为他的宝石估价太低怎么办 |
[14:55] | We’ll usually discuss it with them. | 我们通常会跟他们讨论 |
[14:57] | And after we do… | 讨论过后 |
[14:59] | my appraisal generally stands. | 他们通常都会认可我的估价 |
[15:01] | Was Kirk Upton angry? | 柯克·厄普顿当时很生气吗 |
[15:02] | Uh, Kirk was never angry. He was just sad. | 柯克根本没生气 他只是失望 |
[15:08] | – Excuse me. – Sure. | -失陪下 -好的 |
[15:12] | Yeah? | 喂 |
[15:12] | Hey, Cho. Your fly’s open. | 周 你的大门没关 |
[15:17] | – Jane, where are you? – The office. Where else? | -简 你在哪 -在办公室 还能在哪 |
[15:22] | You’re using the security cameras. | 你在看监控画面 |
[15:24] | Yeah, very good. | 没错 真机灵 |
[15:26] | And, uh, who is it that Vega’s talking to? | 还有 维加在跟谁说话 |
[15:28] | Greta Fortensky. | 格丽塔·福坦斯基 |
[15:30] | She and her daughter are appraisers. | 她和她女儿是鉴定师 |
[15:32] | You think you could, uh, show me the — | 你能让我看下 |
[15:34] | the woman Vega’s talking to? | 跟维加说话的那个女人吗 |
[15:35] | Yeah, I think so. | 好 没问题 |
[15:37] | She looks like a barrel of laughs. | 感觉她很会逗人开心 |
[15:39] | -Think she’s the killer? – I don’t know yet. | -你觉得她是凶手吗 -还不知道 |
[15:41] | Well, looks like she’s got it in her. | 感觉她有这个潜质 |
[15:42] | – You think? – Sure. Look at that posture. | -你这么想 -当然 看她的动作 |
[15:45] | I would bet money she has a riding crop | 我敢打赌她肯定有马鞭 |
[15:47] | hidden in the closet somewhere. | 藏在某处的衣橱里 |
[15:49] | And her daughter looks like | 而她女儿看起来 |
[15:50] | she’d like to give you an earful. | 有一肚子的怨气要发泄 |
[15:52] | Who are you talking to? | 你在跟谁打电话 |
[15:54] | – He’s talking to Cho. – Cho. | -他跟周在通电话 -跟周 |
[15:55] | – Oh. May I? – Oh. Yeah. | -我能跟他说句吗 -当然 |
[16:02] | Hey, Cho, hang on for a second. I want you to hear this. | 周 先等下 你得听听这个 |
[16:06] | Put it on speaker. | 切换到免提 |
[16:08] | Wylie, what did you get on Upton’s movements? | 怀利 关于厄普顿的行踪你查到什么 |
[16:10] | Uh, he left his booth after talking to Cho and Vega, | 跟周和维加谈过之后他就离开了自己的摊位 |
[16:13] | according to the map of the convention center, | 根据会展中心的地图 |
[16:16] | the person he visited was…Walker Pond. | 他去找了沃克·庞德 |
[16:20] | – Pond? You sure? – Yeah. Why? | -庞德 你确定 -是啊 怎么了 |
[16:22] | Well, Pond told us he hadn’t talked to him today. | 庞德告诉我们他今天没跟柯克说过话 |
[16:24] | Well, talk to him again and see if his story stands. | 再去找他谈谈 看他的说辞能不能站住脚 |
[16:27] | Yep. | 好的 |
[16:29] | I’m, uh, I’m just gonna… | 我 我得去 |
[16:33] | Whoa, I’m getting the spins. | 我头好晕 |
[16:35] | Hey, why don’t you go home? | 不如你回家休息吧 |
[16:37] | Yeah, just go home and, uh, I’ll get someone to drive you. | 你就回家去吧 我找人送你回去 |
[16:40] | Yeah, uh, that — that could be a good idea. | 好的 这主意不错 |
[16:42] | Hang on one second. | 稍微等下 |
[16:52] | Think he’s running? | 你觉得他跑了吗 |
[16:55] | Bell. | 贝尔 |
[16:57] | We’re looking for the vendor who works that booth — | 我们在找这个摊位的卖家 |
[16:58] | Walker Pond. You know him? | 他叫沃克·庞德 你认识他吗 |
[16:59] | Pond, sure. | 庞德 当然 |
[17:00] | He packed up in a hurry about 45 minutes ago. | 他四十五分钟前匆忙收拾走人了 |
[17:02] | – Didn’t say why. – He’s running. | -没说为什么 -他跑路了 |
[17:03] | – Anything I can do to help? – No, we got it. | -需要我帮忙吗 -不用 我们能搞定 |
[17:06] | I’m gonna get Houston P.D. to put out a B.O.L.O. | 我去让休斯顿警局发出协查通告 |
[17:07] | Call Wylie, tell him to start tracking Pond. | 给怀利打电话 告诉他开始追踪庞德 |
[17:08] | Yes, Sir. | 是 长官 |
[17:17] | Excuse me, Sir? Sir? | 打扰下 长官 长官 |
[17:22] | We got a hit off Pond’s credit card. | 追查庞德的信用卡发现一个线索 |
[17:24] | He bought gas at a station outside Galveston. | 他在加尔维斯顿外的加油站加过油 |
[17:26] | Galveston. What was he doing there? | 加尔维斯顿 他跑那去干什么 |
[17:28] | Well, I checked, and Pond was in the Air Force | 我查过 庞德曾在空军服役 |
[17:29] | stationed at Galveston. | 就驻扎在加尔维斯顿 |
[17:30] | Okay, so what did he do? | 他当时的任务是什么 |
[17:31] | He monitored planes to and from South America. | 他负责监控所有出入南美洲的飞机 |
[17:34] | So you think that he’s trying to leave the country? | 你觉得他想要逃出国 |
[17:36] | I think he might be. | 我觉得有可能 |
[17:37] | There’s a plane leaving for the Yucatán at dawn. | 黄昏时有班飞机将飞往尤卡坦半岛 |
[17:39] | Cho and Vega — they’re in Houston, right? | 周和维加 他们在休斯顿 对吧 |
[17:41] | – Yeah. – Okay, so, uh, it’s a 45-minute drive to Galveston. | -对 -离加尔维斯顿只有四十五分钟车程 |
[17:44] | Tell them to go to the airport and sit and wait | 告诉他们去机场守着 |
[17:46] | for that plane to leave just in case Pond arrives. | 直到那班飞机起飞 以防庞德出现在那里 |
[17:50] | – Okay. – Okay. | -好的 -很好 |
[18:04] | Lena, everyone at Commerce is delighted. | 莉娜 商务部的所有同仁都很开心 |
[18:07] | You were our first choice. | 你是我们的第一人选 |
[18:09] | I’m gonna choose to believe that, Bob. | 你这话我真信 鲍勃 |
[18:13] | All right, let’s dig in. | 好了 让我们深入谈谈 |
[18:16] | Talk about getting you confirmed. | 关于最终确认你入职的事 |
[18:17] | Here we go. | 开始了 |
[18:19] | Well, it’s not you. | 不是因为你 |
[18:21] | The other side, well, | 另一派 |
[18:22] | they just want to stop the administration | 他们只是不想事事都遂了 |
[18:24] | from accomplishing anything. | 管理层的意 |
[18:26] | They will use whatever they can against you. | 他们会找一切机会来对付你 |
[18:28] | – We’re ready. – Good. | -我们准备好了 -很好 |
[18:29] | So Lena’s resume is impeccable. | 莉娜的简历无懈可击 |
[18:33] | Uh, no problems there. | 绝对没问题 |
[18:35] | We’ve got some people following your paper trail. | 我们已经找人查了你过去的档案 |
[18:37] | So far, so good. | 到现在为止都没问题 |
[18:40] | What about your personal lives? I have to ask. | 你的私人生活怎么样 我必须得问下 |
[18:44] | – There’s nothing to tell there, Bob. – Um, we met college. | -没什么好说的 鲍勃 -我们大学时相识 |
[18:46] | Married 17 years. Never been happier. | 结婚十七年了 一直很幸福 |
[18:49] | – Right. – Well, okay. | -没错 -很好 |
[18:52] | What about you, Dennis? | 那你呢 丹尼斯 |
[18:54] | What do you mean, what about him? | 这是什么意思 他怎么了 |
[18:56] | Well, I’m not being confirmed here. | 职位的候选人可不是我 |
[18:58] | Well, you’re part of the package. | 但你跟她是一体的 |
[19:00] | You’ve had an exemplary career. | 你的职业生涯堪称典范 |
[19:03] | Some good talking points there. | 很多值得称道的地方 |
[19:06] | What can you tell me about Rio Bravo Station? | 能跟我谈谈利澳布拉沃基地的事吗 |
[19:10] | Wow, you have a file on me, too. | 看来你也查过我的档案了 |
[19:12] | Wouldn’t be doing my job if I didn’t. | 如果没查过我怎么保得住自己的饭碗 |
[19:13] | Right. Oh, well, Rio Bravo | 好的 利澳布拉沃 |
[19:16] | was a joint task force — F.B.I., D.E.A. | 是一支联调局和缉毒局的联合特遣部队 |
[19:20] | We were taking down the cartels near the border. | 我们是为了捣毁边境附近的贩毒团伙 |
[19:23] | I was on the job about a year. | 那份工作我干了大概一年 |
[19:25] | Did good work, took down some bad guys. | 结果很不错 抓到不少坏人 |
[19:27] | Dennis is really proud of the work he did down there. | 丹尼斯为自己在那里的工作感到很自豪 |
[19:30] | Going after the cartels is tough. | 追查贩毒团伙并非易事 |
[19:33] | – It’s tricky. – Yeah. | -也很棘手 -没错 |
[19:34] | Dirty war. | 一场肮脏的战争 |
[19:36] | Hard to tell the criminals from the cops sometimes. | 有时警察内部的犯罪会让人难以启齿 |
[19:40] | Anything to talk about? | 有什么你想谈谈的吗 |
[19:45] | – No. – Nothing? | -没有 -什么都没有 |
[19:48] | Absolutely not. We’re all good here. | 绝对没有 我们没什么好说的 |
[19:52] | All right. | 那好吧 |
[19:53] | Well, I’m starving. | 我快饿死了 |
[19:57] | – Let’s eat. – Thank you. | -开吃吧 -谢谢 |
[20:12] | Sir, I appreciate you inviting me | 长官 我很感激你邀请我 |
[20:13] | to work on this case with you. | 和你一起追查这个案子 |
[20:14] | It wasn’t my idea. Abbott made me do it. | 这不是我的主意 艾伯特命令我这么做的 |
[20:23] | I did apologize. I understand what I did. | 我道过歉了 我明白自己行为的后果 |
[20:27] | It’s about trust, okay? If we’re gonna work together, | 这关乎信任 好吗 我们要共事 |
[20:30] | I need to be able to trust you with my life. | 我就必须能放心将性命托付在你手上 |
[20:33] | Now an apology is easy. Trust is earned. | 道歉很容易 信任是要努力赢得的 |
[20:35] | Just tell me how. | 告诉我该怎么做 |
[20:38] | It’s Pond. | 是庞德 |
[20:47] | F.B.I.! Stop! | 联调局 站住 |
[20:50] | Okay, okay. I didn’t — | 好了 好了 我不… |
[20:53] | – I-I didn’t know it was you. – What do you think you’re doing? | -我不知道是你们 -你到底在干什么 |
[20:55] | I thought you were the other guy. | 我以为你是别人 |
[20:56] | Who? What other guy? | 谁 什么别人 |
[21:01] | – Do you know who that is? – His name’s Losa. | -你知道那是谁吗 -他叫洛萨 |
[21:05] | Vega, stay here. | 维加 待在这里 |
[21:06] | Get Galveston P.D. down here. I’m gonna go find this guy. | 让加尔维斯顿警方来支援 我去追这个家伙 |
[21:08] | Okay. | 好的 |
[21:12] | No! | 不好 |
[21:15] | Stop! | 站住 |
[21:27] | Get your hands in the air! | 把手举起来 |
[21:29] | I said get your hands in the air. | 我说了把手举起来 |
[21:31] | Off the ladder. Now. | 从梯子上下来 快点 |
[21:37] | Okay. Stop. | 好了 站住 |
[21:39] | Do not move. I said stop. | 不许动 我说了不许动 |
[21:41] | Stop — I will shoot — | 停下 我会开枪的 |
[22:25] | Name’s Uriel Losa. | 他叫尤利尔·洛萨 |
[22:27] | He’s muscle for a Fort Worth loan shark. | 是华兹堡市一个高利贷的打手 |
[22:29] | Pond apparently owes a lot. | 庞德欠了不少钱 |
[22:30] | Now Losa didn’t know we were F.B.I. | 当时洛萨并不知道我们是联调局的 |
[22:32] | He thought we were there to collect from Pond for someone else. | 他以为我们是去替别的人向庞德要债的 |
[22:35] | So why did he start shooting? | 那他为什么要开枪 |
[22:36] | Said he was just trying to scare us away. | 他说只是为了把我们吓走 |
[22:38] | What happened there? | 你的手怎么了 |
[22:39] | Dealing with Pond. It’s nothing. | 抓庞德时弄的 没什么大事 |
[22:41] | Minor sprain. | 轻微扭伤 |
[22:42] | Job well done, you guys. Both of you. | 任务完成得不错 你们两个都是 |
[22:57] | Whatever you got to do to me, go ahead. | 你要怎么处置我都行 来吧 |
[23:01] | It’s my fault. | 都是我的错 |
[23:02] | Why is that, Mr. Pond? | 为什么这么说 庞德先生 |
[23:04] | Because I got Kirk killed. | 因为柯克的死都是因为我 |
[23:07] | How exactly did you do that? | 具体是怎么回事 |
[23:09] | My business was off. | 我的生意低迷 |
[23:11] | So I borrowed money from Losa’s boss. | 所以我问洛萨的老板借了钱 |
[23:14] | A lot of money. | 一大笔钱 |
[23:16] | And I was having trouble paying it back. | 但我还不上 |
[23:17] | Why not just throw him a few rubies? | 为什么不直接拿红宝石抵债 |
[23:19] | Yeah. That’s what he wanted, too. | 是啊 他也想要 |
[23:23] | I had to draw a line. | 我得划清界限 |
[23:25] | I owed him money. | 我欠了他钱 |
[23:27] | I wasn’t gonna hand him my career, too. | 我不能把事业也赔给他 |
[23:31] | But he sent Losa after me. | 但他派了洛萨来追杀我 |
[23:33] | But he killed Kirk instead. | 结果他错杀了柯克 |
[23:35] | Why would he do that? | 他为什么会错杀 |
[23:38] | I let Kirk borrow my hoodie that morning. | 那天早上我把自己的套头衫借给了柯克 |
[23:42] | You know, and we, uh, | 你知道 我们 |
[23:43] | we had the same color, same build… | 我们肤色 体形都差不多 |
[23:46] | So Losa must have thought Kirk was me. | 所以洛萨当时肯定以为柯克就是我 |
[23:49] | And when Kirk went out that fire exit, he killed him. | 当柯克从安全出口出去时 他杀了他 |
[23:52] | Why was Kirk using the fire exit to begin with? | 柯克一开始为什么要走安全出口 |
[23:55] | To have a cigarette. | 去抽烟 |
[23:57] | It’s some secret smokers’ area that — | 那是一个秘密的吸烟角落 |
[24:01] | Kirk went out there at least six times a day. | 柯克每天至少去那里六次 |
[24:06] | Losa must have followed him out. | 洛萨肯定跟着他出去的 |
[24:10] | I hate to burst your bubble, | 我不想推翻你的说法 |
[24:12] | but Uriel Losa was nowhere near the Convention Center | 但柯克·厄普顿被杀当天 尤利尔·洛萨 |
[24:16] | the day Kirk upton was killed. | 根本就不在会展中心附近 |
[24:18] | Seriously? | 真的吗 |
[24:19] | We tracked him. He was 30 miles away. | 我们追查过他 他当时在48公里外 |
[24:22] | He had nothing to do with it. | 他跟此事无关 |
[24:24] | Still, it was a nice try. | 不过这套说辞不错 |
[24:27] | You know, I almost hated to tell him. | 我真的不想告诉他 |
[24:29] | He had it all worked out. | 他把那套话都准备好了 |
[24:30] | Yeah, I know what you mean. | 是啊 我知道你的意思 |
[24:31] | A guilty conscience is a terrible thing to waste. | 内疚可不该白白浪费 |
[24:34] | In the meantime, we’ve got nothing, | 于此同时 我们一无所获 |
[24:36] | And the Gem Show ends tonight. | 宝石展会今晚就结束了 |
[24:37] | Well, not completely nothing. | 也不算完全一无所获 |
[24:40] | Pond said upton was a smoker? | 庞德说过厄普顿抽烟吗 |
[24:42] | Well, I think that tells us who’s behind all this. | 这就能告诉我们幕后主使是谁 |
[24:45] | Certainly how I can get a confession. | 我肯定能用这个让人认罪 |
[24:47] | How? | 怎么做 |
[24:49] | There is one problem. | 只有一个问题 |
[24:50] | What? | 是什么 |
[24:52] | Well, I’m — I’m a little sick. | 我有点病了 |
[24:54] | I’m not — I’m not sure that I can do it. | 我不确定是否能做到 |
[24:57] | – So what are we gonna do? – Well, you could do it. | -那我们该怎么做 -可以由你做 |
[25:00] | – Me? – Sure. | -我吗 -当然 |
[25:01] | You’ve seen me do this sort of thing heaps of times. | 你已经见过不少次我干这种事了 |
[25:05] | I have no idea what you’re gonna say, | 我是不知道你打算说什么 |
[25:07] | but I’m pretty sure the answer is no. | 但我很确定我的回答是不行 |
[25:09] | Why don’t you come by the airstream | 不如你来一趟房车好不好 |
[25:11] | and I’ll explain it to you? | 我好好给你解释 |
[25:12] | Why can’t you just tell me now? | 你干嘛不现在直接告诉我 |
[25:14] | Because I’d like to see you. | 因为我想见你 |
[25:17] | And I was hoping you would bring me some soup. | 而且我还指望你给我带份汤来 |
[25:19] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[25:20] | Tomato or bean, please. | 要番茄或者豆子汤 谢谢 |
[25:22] | I got it. | 知道啦 |
[25:26] | No, it’s — it’s cool. | 不 很棒的 |
[25:27] | It’s like the red badge of courage, only tan. | 就像红色勇士勋章 只是是棕色的 |
[25:31] | The tan badge of courage. | 棕色勇士勋章 |
[25:32] | It’s nothing. | 根本没什么 |
[25:33] | Look, you brought the guy in. That’s something. | 你抓到了犯人 怎么能叫没什么呢 |
[25:35] | Well, it wasn’t enough. | 只是还不够 |
[25:42] | Cho will come around. | 周会改主意的 |
[25:53] | – Hey, Bob. – Hey. | -鲍勃 -你好 |
[25:54] | – Thanks for coming. – No problem. What’s this all about? | -谢谢你抽空前来 -没事 怎么了 |
[25:56] | – Let’s talk a walk. – Sure. | -出去说吧 -好 |
[26:04] | Uh, you asked if there was anything in my work | 你问我利澳布拉沃的工作中 |
[26:09] | with Rio Bravo that could be problematic. | 有没有什么麻烦事 |
[26:11] | Now… let’s just say, what if there was? | 我想问 如果有呢 |
[26:18] | Well, then that’s gonna be a problem for Lena. | 那么它就会影响到莉娜 |
[26:20] | – No, she had nothing to do with it. – Of course not. | -但那事与她无关啊 -我当然知道 |
[26:23] | But we need squeaky clean. | 但我们必须做到无懈可击 |
[26:26] | If the optics start to look bad, | 如果状况看起来不妙 |
[26:29] | well, we may have to look for someone else. | 我们可能就不得不换人了 |
[26:33] | Okay. Then what do I need to do? | 好吧 那我该怎么做 |
[26:35] | You know how hard she worked for this, Bob, | 你知道她为此事付出了多少努力 鲍勃 |
[26:37] | and I really want her to have this. | 我真的希望她能实现愿望 |
[26:41] | All right, look. | 好吧 |
[26:42] | As long as you’re in the picture, | 只要牵涉到你 |
[26:44] | you’re potentially an issue. | 你可能就会引发问题 |
[26:47] | But if you’re not a part of the picture, | 但如果与你无关 |
[26:49] | if there’s some distance… | 如果你能和她保持距离 |
[26:50] | What good is that gonna do? I’m still her husband. | 保持距离有什么用 我是她丈夫 |
[26:52] | If, for instance, we can put out the word | 比如说 如果能放出消息 |
[26:55] | that you and lena are going through | 说你们俩目前正在 |
[26:58] | a trial separation. | 暂时分居中 |
[27:02] | Are you serious? | 你开玩笑吗 |
[27:03] | She won’t have to say a word. | 她不需要对此表态 |
[27:06] | We just have to make sure the other side hears it. | 只要让对方得知这个消息就行 |
[27:09] | It might convince them to leave you alone. | 也许这能让他们不深究你的背景 |
[27:16] | – No. I can’t do that. – All right. | -不 我不能这么做 -好吧 |
[27:19] | You want a way to fix it, and I’m suggesting a way. | 你问我解决办法 我也只能给建议 |
[27:25] | Let me know when you decide. | 做了决定请告知我 |
[27:42] | Yes, Lisbon? | 喂 里斯本 |
[27:43] | So, do you think you can do this? | 那你觉得你能做到吗 |
[27:46] | Jane walked me through it. I think I can. | 简大致给我讲了一遍 我觉得可以 |
[27:49] | She’ll have an earphone, | 她会带着耳机 |
[27:50] | and I’ll be talking to her all the time. | 我会一直和她通着话 |
[27:52] | I’ll be able to see everything that’s going on. | 我可以看到现场发生的一切 |
[27:56] | She’s gonna be fine. | 她能做到的 |
[28:00] | And what do you need? | 你需要些什么 |
[28:01] | Uh… I need Wylie to monitor the security cameras with me. | 我需要怀利和我一起用摄像头监控现场 |
[28:46] | Hello, Lisbon. | 喂 里斯本 |
[28:48] | – Can you hear me? – Yes. | -能听到吗 -可以 |
[28:50] | Well, you look good. Very convincing. | 你看起来不错 很有说服力 |
[28:54] | I cannot believe you talked me into this. | 真不敢相信我居然听了你的话 |
[28:56] | Oh, you’re gonna be just fine. I’m right there with you | 你不会有事的 有我陪着你呢 |
[29:00] | inside that head of yours. | 就在你的脑子里 |
[29:01] | – I’m gonna throw up. – Me, too. | -我紧张到想吐 -我也是 |
[29:04] | Pre-show jitters. Always get ’em. | 上台前总是会有点小紧张 |
[29:14] | Good afternoon. | 大家中午好 |
[29:18] | Little louder. | 大点声 |
[29:20] | Good afternoon. My name is Teresa Lisbon. | 大家中午好 我叫特蕾莎·里斯本 |
[29:25] | I’m a psychic medium. | 是个灵媒 |
[29:27] | – Good. – I work as a special consultant with the F.B.I. | -很好 -我是联调局的特别顾问 |
[29:31] | As many of you already know, | 大家也许知道 |
[29:33] | we’re investigating a gem heist | 我们正在调查一桩宝石抢劫案 |
[29:35] | and the murder of two security guards, | 两位保安的谋杀案 |
[29:37] | along with the murder of one of your colleagues — | 以及你们的一位同事 柯克·厄普顿的 |
[29:39] | Kirk Upton. | 谋杀案 |
[29:41] | The person behind all this is in this room right now. | 犯下这些罪行的犯人此刻就在这间屋子里 |
[29:46] | Using my gifts, | 现在我要用我的天赋 |
[29:48] | I’m gonna reveal who that person is. | 找出这个人 |
[29:53] | They’re hooked. | 他们上钩了 |
[29:59] | Yes, I will unmask Kirk Upton’s killer… | 对 我会找出杀害柯克·厄普顿的凶手 |
[30:06] | Very, very soon. | 很快 |
[30:09] | What do you got? What do you got? | 找到什么了吗 找到了吗 |
[30:10] | Um… let’s try her. | 试试她吧 |
[30:16] | I got nine hits here. | 有九个可能人选 |
[30:18] | I’m gonna need a little time before I can get the right one. | 我需要点时间才能确定 |
[30:20] | Okay. Lisbon, you mind, uh, stalling for a minute? | 好吧 里斯本 你能拖延一下吗 |
[30:27] | Would anybody… | 在我开始前 |
[30:29] | like to ask me a question before we begin? | 有没有人有问题要问 |
[30:33] | Lots of people. Um… you. | 好多人啊 就你吧 |
[30:37] | There’s no such thing as psychic powers. | 通灵术根本不存在 |
[30:41] | Disagree. | 我不敢苟同 |
[30:43] | I… I disagree. | 我 我不敢苟同 |
[30:45] | What’s my star sign? | 我的星座是什么 |
[30:46] | Come on, you gotta sell it, Lisbon. | 里斯本 拿出点可信度来啊 |
[30:48] | Make ’em believe. | 要让他们相信你 |
[30:50] | I’m sorry. The spirits won’t listen | 抱歉 屋里有人不相信时 |
[30:53] | if there’s any negative energy in the room. | 灵力就无法产生作用 |
[30:59] | Now you’re cookin’. | 这就对了 |
[31:02] | Got her — Mary Kate Barrows. | 找到了 玛丽·凯特·巴罗 |
[31:03] | Okay. Lisbon, you’re gonna be talking to someone called… | 好 里斯本 你要和一个叫做 |
[31:08] | Mary Kate Barrows. | 玛丽·凯特·巴罗的人谈话 |
[31:10] | Just like we practiced, okay? | 就像我们练习的那样 好吗 |
[31:13] | I’m getting something. | 好像听到什么了 |
[31:19] | Is there someone named Mary in this room? | 房间里有人叫玛丽吗 |
[31:23] | Middle name Kristina or Kathy? | 中间名是克里斯蒂娜 还是凯西 |
[31:26] | Kate? | 凯特吗 |
[31:29] | Mary Kate. Last name — | 玛丽·凯特 姓是 |
[31:31] | Your last name, it’s two syllables. It’s… | 你的姓 有两个音节 是 |
[31:34] | B-B-B– Barrows. | 巴 巴罗 |
[31:37] | Yes. | 没错 |
[31:41] | Mary Kate had a Havanese called Roger that just died. | 她有只刚死掉的哈威那犬 叫罗杰 |
[31:44] | Wh-what’s a Havanese? | 哈威那是什么 |
[31:46] | Oh, my God. | 我的天哪 |
[31:48] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[31:50] | It’s a little dog. | 是只小狗 |
[31:51] | It’s a dog called Roger. | 是只叫罗杰的小狗 |
[31:53] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[31:55] | Mary Kate, Roger… | 玛丽·凯特 罗杰 |
[31:58] | He wants to say hi and that he’s okay. | 他想让我代他问好 说他现在很好 |
[32:02] | He can talk? | 他会说话吗 |
[32:04] | Well, yes, of course. | 当然 |
[32:06] | All of God’s creatures can talk in the afterlife. | 上帝的造物在极乐世界都会说话 |
[32:10] | Uh, move on while you’re ahead, Lisbon. | 趁这个机会进一步行动 里斯本 |
[32:12] | Time to lay the gaff. | 该下饵了 |
[32:16] | I’m getting something else, people. | 我又听到了什么 各位 |
[32:18] | I’m — I’m hearing another voice right now. | 是另一个声音 |
[32:21] | It’s a man voice. | 一个男声 |
[32:22] | Kirk. Kirk? | 柯克 柯克 |
[32:25] | Is that you? | 是你吗 |
[32:29] | Yes! | 没错 |
[32:32] | I will speak on your behalf. | 我会代你讲话 |
[32:36] | Kirk says he was working with his killer. | 柯克说凶手是他的同谋 |
[32:38] | They were selling stolen diamonds for the gem show. | 他们本来要在展会卖掉偷来的钻石的 |
[32:44] | Kirk? | 柯克 |
[32:46] | Kirk. | 柯克 |
[32:48] | Tell us who did this to you, Kirk. | 告诉我们是谁害了你 柯克 |
[32:52] | Wait, Kirk — he wants to speak directly to his killer. | 慢着 柯克 他想直接跟凶手对话 |
[32:55] | He says, “Shame on you.” | 他说”你真可耻” |
[32:57] | He thought you were friends. | 他以为你们是朋友 |
[33:00] | Everyone’s on the edge of their seat. | 大家都快紧张得坐不住了 |
[33:01] | Keep going, keep going. The smoking bit. | 继续 继续 说抽烟的事 |
[33:04] | Wait, I-I can’t — I can’t hear you, Kirk. | 慢着 我听不清你说的话 柯克 |
[33:06] | You got to speak louder. | 你得说大声点 |
[33:10] | Smoking? Wait, wh-what does smoking have to do with this? | 抽烟 抽烟跟这事有什么关系 |
[33:15] | He says, “I hope they have a lot of nicotine gum in prison.” | 他说”希望监狱里也有很多尼古丁口香糖” |
[33:21] | Tell us, Kirk. Just give us one name. | 说出来 柯克 告诉我们凶手是谁 |
[33:26] | He says he’ll tell us. | 他说他会告诉我们的 |
[33:28] | But he wants the killer’s mother to guess first. | 但他想让凶手的母亲先来猜一猜 |
[33:32] | He wants the killer to see the shame in her eyes. | 他想让凶手看看她母亲眼中的羞愧 |
[33:35] | God. Kirk’s murder? | 老天 你杀了柯克 |
[33:38] | You? | 你杀了他 |
[33:39] | – Bibby — Stay out of it, okay? | -毕比 -你别管好吗 |
[33:41] | You got ’em, Lisbon. Now close the deal. | 你抓到凶手了 里斯本 结案吧 |
[33:47] | If the killer identifies themselves, | 如果凶手能够出来自首 |
[33:51] | they’ll get a deal with the F.B.I. | 就能得到联调局的交易 |
[33:53] | If not, I’ll find them myself. No deal. | 如果不 我就自己来 到时就没交易了 |
[33:57] | – Baby, don’t be stupid. – I’m not stupid! Mom! | -亲爱的 别做傻事 -我一点也不傻 妈 |
[34:01] | I’m smart! | 我很聪明 |
[34:02] | And I can do whatever I want with my life because it’s mine! | 我自己能做主 这是我的人生 |
[34:05] | It’s not yours! It’s not Kirk’s! | 不是你的 也不是柯克的 |
[34:09] | It’s mine. | 是我的人生 |
[34:10] | Bibby, please! | 毕比 求你了 |
[34:26] | Kirk and I ran into each other one night at a bar. | 某天夜晚我在酒吧遇到了柯克 |
[34:29] | He had just gotten divorced. | 那时他刚离婚 |
[34:32] | We had a few drinks. | 我们一起喝了几杯 |
[34:34] | One thing led to another. | 之后越说越多 |
[34:37] | We realized that we both needed money — | 我们意识到我们都需要钱 |
[34:40] | Him for his kids, and me… | 他是为了孩子 而我 |
[34:43] | To get away from my mom. | 是为了摆脱我妈 |
[34:45] | So we came up with a plan. | 我们制定了一个计划 |
[34:47] | I knew when the gems would arrive | 这些年在逼迫之下 |
[34:49] | from the U.S. buyers that I had gotten to know over the years, | 我从国内采购商处得知宝石的抵达时间 |
[34:53] | And Kirk knew someone who could pull off a heist. | 而柯克认识能干这票的人 |
[34:57] | Someone who also needed money. | 那人也缺钱 |
[35:00] | A friend from his teenage years. | 是他年轻时的朋友 |
[35:03] | So Elon Bell stole the diamonds. | 钻石是埃隆·贝尔偷的 |
[35:05] | Yes. | 是的 |
[35:09] | No one was supposed to die. | 计划里不包括杀人 |
[35:12] | When Bell killed those two guards, | 贝尔杀了那两个保安后 |
[35:14] | Kirk freaked out. | 柯克吓坏了 |
[35:17] | But by then, it was… | 但那时 已经… |
[35:20] | It was too late. | 已经太晚了 |
[35:23] | Once I got the gems, | 我拿到钻石后 |
[35:26] | I used my cover as an appraiser. | 利用鉴定师的身份 |
[35:28] | I switched the vendors’ registered gems | 把卖家注册过的宝石 |
[35:30] | with the stolen ones, and then I sold | 与偷来的对调 然后 |
[35:31] | the vendors’ gems on the black market. | 把卖家的宝石拿去黑市卖掉 |
[35:34] | – And then we showed up. – Yes. | -后来我们来了 -是的 |
[35:39] | Kirk wanted to come clean. | 柯克想去自首 |
[35:42] | And I said he we should discuss it. | 我说我们该讨论一下 |
[35:45] | But there was no discussing it. | 但根本没法心平气和地谈 |
[35:53] | Everything I had been holding inside just came out. | 多年来我内心积郁的怒气都爆发了 |
[36:01] | I couldn’t stop it. | 我控制不住自己 |
[36:09] | That woman didn’t really talk to Kirk, did she? | 那个女的没有真的和柯克的鬼魂对话 对吗 |
[36:14] | Of course not. | 当然没有 |
[36:19] | So how did she know I was chewing nicotine gum? | 那她怎么知道我嚼的是尼古丁口香糖 |
[36:22] | Mother like yours isn’t gonna let you chew bubble gum. | 像你妈妈那样的人不会允许你嚼泡泡糖的 |
[36:50] | – You okay? Mm? – Yeah, yeah. | -你没事吧 -没事 |
[36:53] | It was just a long day, that’s all. | 只是忙了一天有点累 |
[36:56] | Well, I’ve been looking houses for sale in Georgetown, | 我在找华盛顿市西区在出售的房子 |
[36:59] | and they’re not as expensive as you think. | 没想象中的那么贵 |
[37:00] | I mean, they’re expensive, but they’re beautiful houses. | 其实挺贵的 但是房子很好 |
[37:06] | Look, Lena… | 听我说 莉娜 |
[37:10] | I don’t think I want to go to D.C. | 我不太想去特区 |
[37:13] | You know, I have a good unit here, seniority, | 我在这资历深 手下队伍也好 |
[37:15] | and I don’t want to give those things up. | 我不想就这么放弃 |
[37:17] | What? | 什么 |
[37:19] | We can be a 2-city couple, right? | 我们可以暂时分居两地 |
[37:21] | – Dennis, stop. – No, no, no. Other people do it. | -丹尼斯 别说了 -不不不 别人也这么做 |
[37:23] | I think it’s — this is about Rio Bravo, isn’t it? | 是因为利澳布拉沃的事 对吗 |
[37:26] | Now I never asked you what happened down there, | 我从没问过你在那出了什么事 |
[37:27] | and you didn’t want to talk about it, and I respected that. | 你不想谈 我尊重你 |
[37:31] | But I can’t do this anymore, not if you’re acting like this. | 但我不能这么下去了 你这样是不行的 |
[37:34] | Lena, I can’t. | 莉娜 我不能说 |
[37:35] | Baby, it’s me. You can tell me anything. | 亲爱的 是我 你什么都能跟我说 |
[37:38] | – No, trust me, it needs to be this way. – Why? | -相信我 还是不说为好 -为什么 |
[37:41] | Because you’re going to be asked questions, | 因为你要参加入职测谎 |
[37:42] | and if any of those questions involve Rio Bravo, | 当他们问到有关利澳布拉沃的问题 |
[37:45] | then you need to be able to say | 你必须要说 |
[37:46] | that you don’t know anything about it. | 你什么都不知道 |
[37:50] | You need that, Lena. | 你必须这么做 莉娜 |
[37:57] | Now, we’ll see each other on weekends and holidays. | 我们可以在节假日相聚 |
[38:03] | You’re gonna be working seven days a week anyway. | 反正到时候你一定全年无休 |
[38:05] | It’s probably better that I live here. | 我待在这也许更好 |
[38:34] | Sir, could you please stand up? | 长官 能否请你站起来 |
[38:35] | – Why? – I’m gonna fall and I want you to catch me. | -干什么 -我会向后倒 你要接住我 |
[38:38] | What? | 什么 |
[38:39] | Then I’ll do the same for you. | 一会儿我也会接住你 |
[38:42] | No. | 不要 |
[38:43] | It’ll just take a minute. | 只要一分钟就好 |
[38:44] | Vega, you fall right now, you’re gonna hit the floor. | 维加 你要是往后倒 就会摔在地上 |
[38:46] | – Well, it’s a trust exercise. – I know what it is. | -这是一种信任测试 -我知道 |
[38:49] | Well, we did them all the time in training. | 在学院时我们经常做 |
[38:50] | They really work. | 很管用 |
[38:51] | I’m sure it did in Quantico, but not here. | 我相信在匡提科很管用 但在这里不是 |
[38:53] | Then what do I do? | 那我该怎么做 |
[38:54] | I mean, I have to do something. | 我必须做点什么 |
[38:56] | Do your job. | 做好本职工作 |
[38:58] | I understand. | 我明白了 |
[38:59] | Good. | 很好 |
[39:11] | Vega. | 维加 |
[39:13] | I’m going to the firing range tomorrow after work. | 我明天下班后要去靶场 |
[39:15] | You want to come along? | 你要一起来吗 |
[39:17] | I’d like that. | 我很乐意 |
[39:18] | Good. | 很好 |
[39:25] | You need to get some sleep. | 你得好好睡一觉 |
[39:31] | You were very good. Very good. | 你干得很好 很出色 |
[39:34] | We were very good. | 是我们 很出色 |
[39:39] | It was fun, talking to all those people | 你在我的耳边低语 对着他们说话 |
[39:42] | with you whispering in my ear. | 那感觉很有意思 |
[39:45] | I’d do it again. | 我愿意再做一遍 |
[39:51] | What if we just left? | 我们离开好不好 |
[39:55] | Just took off? | 就一走了之 |
[39:57] | Like, on vacation? | 跑去度假 |
[40:00] | No. | 不 |
[40:03] | Just leave. | 直接离开 |
[40:06] | Mm-mmm, go someplace different, move on. | 去一个完全不同的地方 重新开始 |
[40:10] | Well, what do you want to do? | 你想做些什么呢 |
[40:11] | Oh, I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[40:14] | But are we really gonna work for the F.B.I. | 但我们接下来的人生 |
[40:15] | for the rest of our lives? | 还要继续为联调局干活吗 |
[40:17] | Look at dead people, chase bad guys? | 要一直查看尸体 抓坏人吗 |
[40:21] | It’s who I am, Jane. | 这是我的宿命 简 |
[40:23] | I know. | 我知道 |
[40:26] | Just thoughts. | 我只是想想 |
[40:28] | Just thinking. | 只是想想 |
[40:32] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[40:34] | I’ll come and check on you tomorrow, okay? | 我明天再来看你 好吗 |
[40:36] | Okay. | 好 |
[40:38] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[40:44] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |