时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:47] | Clear. | 安全 |
[02:15] | Stand down. Exercise complete. | 解除戒备 训练结束 |
[02:17] | Damn. We’ll get you guys next time. | 可恶 下次一定打败你们 |
[02:20] | We won? | 我们赢了吗 |
[02:31] | F.B.I.’s having a good showing this year. | 联调局今年表现出色啊 |
[02:33] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[02:35] | – Colonel? – Yes? | -上校 -什么事 |
[02:38] | I believe you have something for me. | 我想你有东西要给我吧 |
[02:48] | Week’s not over yet. | 别得意 这周还没结束呢 |
[02:51] | Bring it on. | 放马过来吧 |
[03:06] | This idea you have about quitting, | 你上次说你要离开联调局 |
[03:08] | were you ever gonna bring it up again? | 这事儿你还打算再提吗 |
[03:09] | Well, it’s just a thought. | 就是个想法罢了 |
[03:11] | For the record, I enjoy what we do. | 郑重声明 我喜欢这份工作 |
[03:14] | Well, you might enjoy Paris | 说不定你还喜欢漫步巴黎 |
[03:15] | or learning pedal steel guitar. | 或者学弹踏板电吉他呢 |
[03:17] | Pedal steel guitar? | 踏板电吉他吗 |
[03:18] | The world is infinite in its possibilities. | 世界充满了无限可能 |
[03:22] | It’s not gonna be as easy to walk away as you think. | 离开没你想得那么容易 |
[03:25] | Why do you say that? | 此话怎讲 |
[03:26] | You enjoy the mental stimulation far more than you let on. | 你嘴上没说 但心里很享受这种精神刺激 |
[03:30] | Agent Lisbon. | 里斯本探员 |
[03:32] | Colonel Raymond. | 雷蒙德上校 |
[03:33] | We met at a seminar — | 我们在研讨会上见过… |
[03:34] | Tactical Solutions to Urban Terrorism. | 应对都市恐怖主义的战略研讨会 |
[03:37] | Uh, Colonel Raymond, this is Patrick Jane. | 雷蒙德上校 这位是派翠克·简 |
[03:38] | He works as a consultant with the team. | 他是联调局的顾问 |
[03:43] | That was some fine work back there clearing those rooms just now. | 刚才的训练中 你表现得相当精彩 |
[03:46] | If you ever decide you’re tired of the Bureau, | 要是你哪天不想当联调局探员了 |
[03:48] | I can have a space for you. | 可以到我的军队里来 |
[03:49] | That’s flattering. Thank you. | 我很荣幸 谢谢您 |
[03:52] | Now if you’ll excuse me, | 那我就不打扰了 |
[03:53] | I need to talk to a couple men about ambush tactics. | 我要去跟我的人好好讲讲伏击战术了 |
[03:55] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[04:02] | Did — did you ever have a fling with that guy? | 你跟这家伙有过一夜情吗 |
[04:05] | What? | 什么 |
[04:07] | Of course not. Sorry. | 当然没有 抱歉 |
[04:09] | It’s just strange. | 就是很奇怪 |
[04:10] | Strange that I didn’t have a fling with Colonel Raymond? | 我没跟雷蒙德上校相好过 你觉得很奇怪吗 |
[04:14] | Yeah, there’s something going on there. | 他哪里有些不对劲 |
[04:19] | You don’t know? | 你不知道吗 |
[04:20] | Know what? | 知道什么 |
[04:20] | His wife was murdered eight months ago. | 他妻子八个月前被杀了 |
[04:23] | Really? | 真的 |
[04:24] | It was all over the news. | 新闻上都报道了 |
[04:27] | Did they catch anyone? | 抓到凶手了吗 |
[04:29] | Yeah, they arrested somebody right after. | 恩 很快就抓到了嫌犯 |
[04:31] | I need a shower. | 我得去洗澡了 |
[04:38] | Eight months ago, huh? | 八个月前 |
[04:58] | The murder of Colonel Raymond’s wife is closed. | 雷蒙德上校妻子的谋杀案已经结了 |
[05:04] | So you’re not interested in hearing my theory? | 那你不想听听我的想法吗 |
[05:10] | Okay. What’s your theory? | 好吧 你有什么想法 |
[05:13] | Well, I don’t have one yet, | 我还没想到 |
[05:14] | but that’s why we need to look into it. | 所以我们才要调查一下 |
[05:16] | Excuse me. Sorry. | 抱歉打扰 |
[05:18] | Cho needs you to sign this. | 周要你签名 |
[05:21] | So you don’t have anything? | 这么说你没有任何证据 |
[05:23] | No. At this point, I’m just curious. | 目前没有 只是有点好奇 |
[05:25] | Curiosity killed the cat. | 好奇心害死猫 |
[05:32] | Also cured polio. | 同样治好了小儿麻痹 |
[05:34] | Aaron Raymond is not just a colonel in the Marines. | 亚伦·雷蒙德不仅是海军陆战队上校 |
[05:37] | He’s a decorated war hero. | 他还是一位受勋的战争英雄 |
[05:39] | And they’ve already arrested a man for the murder. | 而且疑凶已经抓到了 |
[05:41] | So what makes you think that man didn’t commit the crime? | 你凭什么觉得不是那个人干的 |
[05:44] | Well, I’m not sure that he didn’t. | 我不确定他有没有杀人 |
[05:46] | I’m just saying, there is — | 我就是觉得… |
[05:47] | there is something off about this Colonel Raymond. | 雷蒙德上校这个人有些不对劲 |
[05:55] | Lisbon, what do you think? | 里斯本 你怎么看 |
[05:57] | If Jane says it’s worth looking into, | 如果简说这事值得调查 |
[05:59] | then it’s worth looking into. | 那就一定值得一查 |
[06:00] | You know to trust his instincts. | 你很清楚要相信他的直觉 |
[06:04] | No interrogations, no searches. | 不得审讯 不得搜查 |
[06:08] | If you want to talk to anyone, use a cover story. | 如果你想找人问话 先编个假故事 |
[06:10] | A civil rights case for the man who was arrested maybe. | 就说那个疑犯提起公民权利诉讼了 |
[06:14] | Raymond is not to learn that we are looking into this. | 不能让雷蒙德知道我们在调查他 |
[06:17] | Anyone finds out that we’re investigating here, | 一旦有人发现我们在调查此事 |
[06:21] | it’s over. | 立刻叫停 |
[06:23] | Deal. | 一言为定 |
[06:26] | Deal. | 一言为定 |
[06:29] | Pound it. | 击个拳吧 |
[06:34] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢 长官 |
[06:50] | You want a coffee or something? | 你想喝咖啡还是别的 |
[06:52] | I’m good, thanks. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[06:53] | Yeah, it sucks anyway. | 好吧 反正很难喝 |
[06:55] | I got to tell you, | 不得不说 |
[06:57] | I’m not thrilled to have my work checked by the F.B.I. | 联调局来查我的工作让我有些不爽 |
[07:00] | I’m not thrilled to be here. | 被派过来 我也不爽 |
[07:03] | Mind if I ask why? | 介意问下你为何而来吗 |
[07:05] | The man you charged with the crime, Zach Jefferson, | 你们起诉的那个扎克·杰斐逊 |
[07:07] | has taken preliminary steps | 已经让人着手 |
[07:08] | to file a civil rights violation against your department. | 控告你们局侵犯他的公民权利了 |
[07:11] | Civil rights violation? For what? | 侵犯其公民权利 侵犯什么权利了 |
[07:13] | You tell me. | 你说呢 |
[07:15] | We caught your man Jefferson | 妮可·雷蒙德被杀的第二天 |
[07:17] | in Nicole Raymond’s car one day after she was murdered. | 我们在她的车里抓到了杰斐逊 |
[07:22] | The victim’s wallet was in the car, | 死者的钱包在车里 |
[07:24] | as well as jewelry stolen from the house. | 被偷盗的珠宝也在其中 |
[07:26] | Murder scene had signs of a break-in. | 谋杀现场有入室抢劫迹象 |
[07:29] | Slam dunk. | 铁证如山 |
[07:31] | You look at any other suspects? The husband, maybe? | 你查过其他有嫌疑的人了吗 比如丈夫 |
[07:33] | Yeah, yeah, 9 times out of 10, husband did it. | 查了 这种案子十次有九次是丈夫行凶 |
[07:36] | This is time number 10. | 但这单案子真是例外 |
[07:37] | How can you be so sure? | 为何如此确定 |
[07:39] | Check this out. | 看看这个 |
[07:40] | Aaron Raymond’s car was in the shop that day. | 那天亚伦·雷蒙德的车被送到店里了 |
[07:42] | They took Nicole’s car. | 他们开的是妮可的车 |
[07:44] | She dropped him off at work. | 是她开车送他上班的 |
[07:46] | They got caught in a red light camera. | 闯红灯 被监控摄像头拍到了 |
[07:48] | M.E. says based on liver temp, | 法医说 根据肝温 |
[07:51] | Nicole Raymond was killed no earlier than 10:00 A.M. | 妮可·雷蒙德的被杀时间不早于上午十点 |
[07:55] | Aaron Raymond got to work that day at 9:00. | 亚伦·雷蒙德那天九点就去上班了 |
[07:58] | We got confirmation he never left. | 经过查实他之后一直未离开 |
[08:02] | You wanna tell me how he could be the killer? | 你想告诉我他怎么可能是凶手吗 |
[08:16] | What’s this about? | 什么情况 |
[08:18] | We wanted to talk to you about Nicole Raymond’s death. | 我们想谈谈妮可·雷蒙德的被害案 |
[08:23] | Why? | 为什么 |
[08:24] | Zach, the F.B.I. assures me this is an off-the-record chat. | 扎克 联调局保证本次谈话不记录在案 |
[08:27] | They just want to hear our side. | 他们只是想听听我们这方的事实 |
[08:30] | Yeah, right. | 好吧 |
[08:36] | Why don’t you tell us what you were doing before you were arrested? | 不如跟我们说说被捕之前你在做什么吧 |
[08:40] | I was living in a halfway house. | 我之前住在一个临时收容所里 |
[08:43] | All right? Bagging groceries. | 帮忙打包杂货食品 |
[08:46] | Then I moved in with a friend — you know, couch surfing. | 后来搬到了一个朋友那里 睡沙发 |
[08:49] | He got a new girlfriend, she didn’t like me, | 他交了个新女友 她不喜欢我 |
[08:51] | so I had to move out. | 我只能搬出去 |
[08:55] | You were homeless. | 你无家可归了 |
[08:58] | Short-term. | 就一阵子而已 |
[09:00] | I mean, yeah, I could have moved back into the halfway house, | 我倒是可以搬回收容所 |
[09:02] | but them people be on your case, and… | 但是那些人让我很有压力… |
[09:05] | What were you doing the day of the arrest? | 被捕那天你是干什么去了 |
[09:12] | Look, I found the car. All right? | 那车是我在路上发现的 好吗 |
[09:14] | Keys in it and everything. | 钥匙什么的都在车里 |
[09:16] | Is it really stealing if someone just leaves something like that? | 捡了别人扔掉的东西能算偷吗 |
[09:22] | You’ve been arrested three times. | 你已经有三次被捕记录了 |
[09:25] | Shoplifting, possession. | 入店行窃 持有非法物品 |
[09:26] | So? | 那又怎样 |
[09:27] | It’s not crazy to think you might try robbing somebody’s house. | 所以要说你闯空门也完全合情合理 |
[09:31] | Let’s just cut right to it. Did you kill Nicole Raymond? | 别绕弯子了 妮可·雷蒙德是你杀的吗 |
[09:38] | Man, I never killed anybody. | 我从没杀过人 |
[09:49] | What? | 怎么了 |
[09:51] | Well, what do you think? | 你怎么看 |
[09:54] | You believe him? | 你信他的话吗 |
[09:55] | Agents. | 探员们 |
[09:58] | It looks bad, but Zach didn’t do this. | 情况看起来的确对扎克不利 但不是他干的 |
[10:01] | He’s probably gonna get the needle. | 他可能要被判死刑的 |
[10:02] | Obviously, if there’s anything you can do, it’d be appreciated. | 所以你们要是能帮帮忙就太好了 |
[10:06] | If he’s telling the truth, | 如果他说的是实话 |
[10:08] | then Raymond killed his wife | 那就是雷蒙德自己杀害了妻子 |
[10:09] | and then dumped the car in a bad neighborhood | 然后在贫民区弃车 |
[10:11] | just hoping somebody would steal it. | 指望被谁开走 |
[10:13] | Well, that’s not outside the realm of possibility. | 这也不是没可能 |
[10:16] | Every good plan needs a little bit of luck. | 再好的计划都或多或少依赖点运气 |
[10:21] | We should go visit the crime scene. | 我们去看看案发现场吧 |
[10:38] | Hi, Judy. | 你好 茱蒂 |
[10:38] | Uh, my girlfriend and I are out house hunting | 我和女朋友在找房子 |
[10:40] | and, uh, we saw a lovely place on Roosevelt. | 我们在罗斯福大街上看到一栋很棒的 |
[10:44] | Wondering if we could take a little peek inside. | 我们在想能不能进去好好看看 |
[10:47] | Yeah, we’re out front. | 对 我们就在门口 |
[10:49] | See you soon. Bye. | 待会见 |
[10:53] | On her way. | 她马上来 |
[10:59] | As you can see, this house is move-in ready. | 你们也看到了 房子随时可入住 |
[11:03] | There’s a lot to love about this place, | 这房子优点有很多 |
[11:05] | but if you ask me, this cozy living area | 不过要我说 最重要的是舒适的生活区 |
[11:08] | is a real dream. | 绝对是你们梦寐以求的选择 |
[11:09] | How long has it been on the market? | 房子挂出来多久了 |
[11:11] | Um, a couple months. | 几个月了 |
[11:13] | Rally? At this price? What’s the catch? | 真的吗 这么低的价钱居然还没出手 |
[11:16] | Wait until you see the master bath. | 见到了主浴室你就会更惊讶了 |
[11:18] | Is there something you’re not telling us, Judy? | 你是不是有什么没告诉我们的 茱蒂 |
[11:22] | Out with it. | 说吧 |
[11:27] | Well, uh, there was a death here. | 其实 这里死过人 |
[11:30] | A murder. | 谋杀案 |
[11:32] | Shouldn’t you have told us that to begin with? | 这你难道不该一开始就告诉我们吗 |
[11:35] | – Isn’t there a law about that? – Yeah. | 这-好像是有法律规定的吧 -是啊 |
[11:36] | I-I don’t know if it’s my responsibility — | 我觉得那好像不是我该说的话 |
[11:38] | You know, I think we’re gonna have to talk about this, | 我们得好好商量一下 |
[11:40] | uh, if you don’t mind, privately. | 不介意的话请回避一下 |
[11:42] | Oh. Sure. Well, I have some calls to make, | 当然不介意 我也有几个电话要打 |
[11:44] | so I’ll be out in my car. | 我在车里等你们吧 |
[11:45] | Just take your time. | 不用着急 |
[11:59] | Uh, window was open, screen outside. | 窗户是开着的 纱窗向外打开 |
[12:02] | The cops think that’s how Jefferson broke into the house. | 警方认为杰斐逊就是从那儿进来的 |
[12:05] | Through here? | 从这里爬进来吗 |
[12:06] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[12:12] | Uh, Lisbon, take a look at this. | 里斯本 过来看看 |
[12:17] | Hi! | 你好 |
[12:19] | Maybe there wasn’t anybody there that day. | 也许那天那里没有人 |
[12:21] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[12:23] | What was the weather like day of the murder? | 谋杀案发生当天的天气怎么样 |
[12:26] | Crime report says it was… | 现场报告里说是 |
[12:29] | mid 70s, clear skies. | 24摄氏度左右 晴 |
[12:31] | Perfect day for the park. Which begs a question. | 最适宜去公园的天气 那么问题就来了 |
[12:34] | Why would you break in through that window | 为什么要从那个窗户进来 |
[12:37] | when you can break in around the side through there, | 而不是走这个窗户 |
[12:41] | hidden from the street? | 避开主街呢 |
[12:43] | Now the body was found here, | 尸体是在这里被发现的 |
[12:45] | with a half-finished crossword puzzle and a pen. | 旁边还有笔和填了一半的字谜 |
[12:47] | So we can assume that she was sitting… there. | 所以可以猜想当时她是 坐在这里的 |
[12:55] | She would have heard him. | 她会听到他的动静 |
[12:55] | Yes, she would have heard him. | 对呀 她会听到的 |
[12:58] | But if Raymond was the killer… | 但如果雷蒙德是凶手 |
[13:00] | Very easy to push that screen out from the inside. | 从里面打开窗户很容易 |
[13:03] | Yeah, but the time of death, he couldn’t have done it. | 但死亡时间呢 他没有作案时间 |
[13:06] | Sure. | 对 |
[13:07] | Th-that’s calculated from body temperature, right? | 死亡时间是根据尸温判断的吧 |
[13:10] | Uh, liver temperature, yes. | 没错 肝脏温度 |
[13:16] | She had a fan pointed right at her, | 当时有个风扇正对着她 |
[13:19] | like it was really hot. | 好像很热似的 |
[13:25] | But it was mid 70s. | 但那天只有24度左右 |
[13:28] | Perfect day, fan… | 天高气爽 开着风扇 |
[13:32] | You ever cook a roast? | 你烤过肉卷吗 |
[13:34] | Of course. | 当然 |
[13:35] | Yeah. Sorry. | 失礼了 |
[13:37] | My aunt used to do it this way — | 我姨妈以前是这么做的 |
[13:38] | she turned the oven way up high. | 把烤箱先开到非常高的温度 |
[13:41] | You heat it, you put the roast in, | 温度到了以后 再把肉放进去烘烤 |
[13:43] | and then you turn it off. | 然后关掉 |
[13:47] | So maybe… | 所以也许 |
[13:51] | He turns the thermostat all the way up. | 他是把恒温器调到了高温 |
[13:56] | Tells her it’s broken. | 跟她说恒温器坏了 |
[13:59] | And then he turns the thermostat off after he kills her. | 杀掉她之后他再关掉恒温器 |
[14:03] | The room and Nicole cool off slower, | 房间和妮可会慢慢变凉 |
[14:07] | making it seem like she died later than she actually did. | 从而让她的死亡时间看起来延后了 |
[14:10] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[14:13] | What about the fan? | 那风扇呢 |
[14:15] | He turned off both the fan and the thermostat. | 他把风扇和恒温器一起关掉 |
[14:22] | And then he leaves. | 然后离开就好 |
[14:24] | Then he leaves. | 离开就好 |
[14:28] | The front door. | 看看正门 |
[14:29] | – Looks like it was wiped down. – For prints. | -好像被擦过 -擦指纹 |
[14:32] | Raymond doesn’t have to worry about prints. | 雷蒙德不需要担心自己的指纹 |
[14:34] | – It’s his house. – Well, maybe he got blood on it. | -这是他家 -也许是因为有血迹 |
[14:36] | No. He’s too meticulous. | 不 以他的严谨不会犯这种错 |
[14:39] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[14:40] | He wouldn’t leave that mistake in the first place. | 他绝对不会犯这种错误 |
[14:42] | Maybe he was wiping off somebody else’s prints. | 也许他是为了擦别人的指纹 |
[14:46] | Uh-huh. Okay. Okay. | 嗯 好的 好的 |
[14:49] | A woman. | 女人 |
[14:50] | It had to have been a woman. | 肯定来过一个女人 |
[14:51] | There was a woman with him in the car | 闯红灯的违章照片里就有个女人 |
[14:53] | for the red light photograph. | 和他一起坐在车里 |
[14:54] | – After Nicole was already dead. – Yes. | -在妮可死后 -没错 |
[14:56] | We need to find out who that woman was in the car. | 我们得找到车里的女人是谁 |
[14:58] | – It gives him motive. – How do we find her? | -那就是他的动机 -怎么找 |
[15:00] | Well, I think it’s time I paid our pal Raymond a visit, | 我想是该去拜访下雷蒙德了 |
[15:03] | have a little talk about | 跟他好好谈谈 |
[15:04] | Actical Solutions to Urban Terrorism. | 应对都市恐怖主义的战略 |
[15:06] | – I told you. – Told me what? | -我早跟你说了 -说什么 |
[15:08] | You can’t quit. You’re having too much fun. | 你没法辞职的 你太享受其中了 |
[15:12] | Judy. Oh! Uh, I’m sorry. | 茱蒂 抱歉 |
[15:14] | Uh, I think we’re gonna have to pass on this one. | 我想我们还是不要这间了 |
[15:16] | – Not enough closet space. – You heard the woman. | -放衣服的地方不够大 -女王大人发话了 |
[15:31] | Yes? | 请进 |
[15:34] | Colonel Raymond. | 雷蒙德上校 |
[15:36] | The F.B.I. consultant, right? | 联调局的那个顾问 对吗 |
[15:40] | You here for the seminar? | 你是来参加研讨会的吗 |
[15:42] | Oh, that’s no way to learn. I prefer one-on-one. | 在那根本学不到东西 我喜欢一对一的谈 |
[15:45] | That’s why I’m here. | 所以我才来找你 |
[15:47] | You need some advice? | 需要我为你提些建议吗 |
[15:48] | Oh, given the way your boys performed in that game yesterday, I thought | 鉴于昨天你手下们的表现水平 我觉得 |
[15:51] | you might be asking for advice yourself. | 需要人指点的人是你 |
[15:54] | Your agents got lucky. | 你那帮探员侥幸而已 |
[15:56] | Now I try to teach my men not to let the other side get lucky like that. | 我就是要教导我的人别给对手侥幸的机会 |
[16:00] | Yeah, I could hear your men | 没错 我听见你的人 |
[16:01] | whispering their plans back and forth. | 小声地反复讨论你们的计划 |
[16:03] | Let me tell you something about plans, Colonel. | 我来告诉你计划是什么 上校 |
[16:06] | They get in the way of instincts. | 计划是阻碍直觉行动的绊脚石 |
[16:07] | You don’t believe in battle plans? | 你不认同作战计划吗 |
[16:09] | Well, wasn’t it Napoleon that once said, | 拿破仑不是说过吗 |
[16:12] | No plan survives the first shot? | 没有任何计划能在第一声枪响后继续执行 |
[16:15] | A student of combat. | 他不过是个战争菜鸟 |
[16:16] | More of people. | 大多数人可不这么认为 |
[16:20] | Well, Napoleon did all right in his day, | 拿破仑当时也许英明决断 |
[16:22] | but I’d tell him the secret to that is | 但我可以告诉他个小秘密 |
[16:23] | never let your opponent fire that first shot. | 那就是别给你的对手开第一枪的机会 |
[16:26] | That’s a little unsporting. | 真没体育精神啊 |
[16:27] | Sports are make-believe, Mr. Jane. | 体育是虚幻的 简先生 |
[16:29] | War is real. | 战争才是真实的 |
[16:31] | Maybe the only real thing we have left. | 也许还是世界上唯一真实的东西 |
[16:35] | That’s the stupidest thing I’ve ever heard. | 这是我听过最蠢的话了 |
[16:38] | You’re trying to provoke me. | 你想激怒我 |
[16:40] | Why? | 为什么 |
[16:42] | To see how you react. | 看你作何反应 |
[16:46] | Did you learn something? | 你有什么发现吗 |
[16:51] | Yeah. | 当然 |
[16:54] | I think I did. | 我想是的 |
[16:56] | Thanks for your time. | 谢谢你抽出时间见我 |
[17:05] | It’s called a rungu. | 这东西叫扔棍 |
[17:06] | It’s a Masai warrior war club. | 是东非马赛人的棍棒武器 |
[17:09] | It’s normal decor for a soldier. | 是当地士兵的常规装备 |
[17:11] | Yes, but the African art | 但犯罪现场照片上 |
[17:13] | doesn’t have any analog in the crime scene photos. | 没有任何关于非洲艺术的东西 |
[17:16] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[17:17] | Well, everything else in the office — | 上校办公室里的各种东西 |
[17:18] | the books, the photos, the patriotic art — | 书籍 照片 爱国主义艺术品 |
[17:21] | all had something similar in the house | 和谋杀案当天他家里的装饰 |
[17:22] | the way it was decorated the day of the murder. | 都有一种相似的感觉 |
[17:25] | But there was no African art. | 只是缺了非洲艺术品 |
[17:26] | No. | 是的 |
[17:28] | So…maybe he had a girlfriend, | 也许他还有个女朋友 |
[17:31] | and maybe she had an interest in African art. | 对非洲艺术比较感兴趣 |
[17:34] | Should we tail him? | 我们要跟踪他吗 |
[17:35] | No, he’s a soldier in military intelligence. | 不要 他精通军事情报 |
[17:36] | He can spot a tail. | 跟踪他很容易被发现 |
[17:38] | Most affairs are with people that you meet | 人们搞外遇通常是和自己 |
[17:40] | in your everyday life. | 每日都能相见的人 |
[17:41] | They’re familiar. Workplace. | 应该很熟悉 比如办公室 |
[17:44] | So she’s a marine. | 她也是海军陆战队的 |
[17:47] | Well, the Wynn complex has | 维恩大厦有超过 |
[17:48] | over a thousand government employees, | 一千名政府工作人员 |
[17:50] | everything from the N.S.A. to the post office. | 从国安局到邮政署 |
[17:52] | How do we narrow that down? | 怎么缩小范围呢 |
[17:53] | We need to send someone back into the Wynn complex, | 我们得派人回到维恩大厦 |
[17:55] | preferably someone that hasn’t been involved | 最好是没去那个楼里参加过 |
[17:57] | in the training exercises. | 任何军事训练的人 |
[17:58] | That leaves out Lisbon, yourself. | 那就排除了里斯本和你 |
[18:00] | I was there Tuesday for military training. | 我周四也去训练过了 |
[18:02] | Hmm. Okay. Could you do me a favor? | 好吧 你能帮我个忙吗 |
[18:04] | Next time Wylie steals a glance at you, could you wave him in? | 下次怀利再偷瞟你时 能不能叫他过来 |
[18:07] | What? | 什么 |
[18:25] | Stop it. | 你够了 |
[18:33] | Hey, I’m from I.T. | 你好 我是信息部的 |
[18:34] | – What can I help you with? – Wrong office. | -什么事 -抱歉走错了 |
[18:43] | All right. Thanks. | 好的 谢谢 |
[18:48] | Hey. From I.T. | 你好 我是信息部的 |
[18:56] | Hi, I’m here from I.T. | 你好 我是信息部的 |
[18:58] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[19:05] | Come in. | 进来 |
[19:08] | Hey. I’m from I.T. | 你好 我是信息部的 |
[19:13] | Is this about Candy Pilots? | 是因为糖果飞行员吗 |
[19:16] | ‘Cause I know you’re not supposed to download games. | 我知道我不应该下载游戏 |
[19:17] | I just — I have a lot of down time. | 我只是最近心情不佳 |
[19:21] | What? No. | 什么 不是的 |
[19:24] | Okay then. What’s up? | 好吧 那你有什么事 |
[19:27] | I’m here to check your data stacks. | 我是来检测数据堆栈的 |
[19:31] | What’s a data stack? | 什么是数据堆栈 |
[19:35] | I asked, what’s a data stack? | 我问你什么叫数据堆栈 |
[19:37] | Oh, right. | 好吧 |
[19:39] | Here, I’ll show you. | 我弄给你看 |
[19:43] | Denise Sparks. 36. | 丹妮斯·斯帕克斯 三十六岁 |
[19:45] | She works as an information analyst for the D.O.D. | 她是国防部的一名情报分析师 |
[19:47] | Could she and Raymond have crossed paths? | 她和雷蒙德有交集吗 |
[19:49] | She does a weekly antiterrorism briefing | 她每周要给高级军官作一次 |
[19:51] | for top brass, including Raymond. | 反恐简报 其中就包括雷蒙德 |
[19:53] | Love springs up in the unlikeliest of places. | 爱情总是在最不可思议的地方发生 |
[19:56] | I found her Facebook page. | 我找到了她的脸书主页 |
[19:57] | She’s got lots of photos of her in Africa. | 上面有很多她在非洲的照片 |
[20:00] | No pictures of her and a boyfriend. | 没有她和男友的合影 |
[20:02] | Uh, could you put her next to the red light photo? | 可以把闯红灯的违章照片拿出来对比吗 |
[20:09] | That could be her. | 很可能是她 |
[20:12] | Could you engineer a meeting? | 你能搞个会面不 |
[20:14] | Get a read on her, see if she’s our girl? | 解读她的反应 看是不是她吗 |
[20:16] | Yeah. Well, why should I have all the fun? | 对 但我怎么好独占美差呢 |
[20:23] | What was she like? | 她怎么样 |
[20:25] | I don’t know. She seemed nice. | 不知道 看起来人挺好 |
[20:27] | We’re just looking for impressions. | 说说对她的印象 |
[20:30] | She’s very clean, well put together. | 穿着干净得体 |
[20:33] | Manicured hands. | 指甲都修剪过 |
[20:35] | But she chewed the skin around her nails. | 但她会咬指甲盖旁的皮 |
[20:39] | What did she order? | 她点的什么 |
[20:41] | Coffee, black. | 清咖啡 |
[20:42] | Paid cash. | 付的现金 |
[20:45] | She waited until the woman behind the counter | 她等着服务员看到自己时 |
[20:47] | could see her put her tip in the tip jar. | 才把小费扔进钱箱 |
[20:49] | Interesting. I wonder if I do that. | 很有趣 不知道我会不会这样 |
[20:52] | Four sugars. It was a lot. | 加四包糖 多得吓人 |
[20:54] | Yeah, that is a lot. So you talked to her. | 确实很多 然后你找她搭讪 |
[20:56] | You said I like your bag. | 说喜欢她的包 |
[20:57] | How’d you know that? | 你怎么知道 |
[20:58] | Because that’s what you think other women talk about. | 因为你觉得别的女人都会这么聊 |
[21:02] | Well, it worked. We talked. | 好吧 确实有效 我们聊了起来 |
[21:04] | Tell me about her. | 跟我说说 |
[21:05] | I don’t know. She’s reserved. | 我也说不好 总之她有所保留 |
[21:07] | It’s the kind of quiet where maybe she could be | 那种沉静让人感觉要么她是个 |
[21:09] | a raging bitch, or she’s just shy. | 疯狂的变态 要么只是比较害羞 |
[21:12] | And what’s your verdict? | 那你的结论是什么 |
[21:15] | You want me to say if she’s a killer | 你让我仅凭一分钟对话 |
[21:16] | based on spending one minute with her? | 就判断她是不是杀手吗 |
[21:18] | Sure. | 没错 |
[21:19] | Well, how do I do that? | 这要怎么做到 |
[21:20] | Well, your brain’s already processed all the information. | 你的大脑已经处理完所有信息了 |
[21:22] | You just have to listen to it. | 你只需用心倾听 |
[21:23] | So, on the count of three, you’re gonna say yes or no. | 我数三下 你告诉我是或不是 |
[21:28] | 1…2… | 一…二… |
[21:29] | The answer is yes. I don’t need 3. | 是 不用数到三 |
[21:31] | She could have done it. | 她能做出那种事 |
[21:32] | Everything about her, | 她的一举一动 |
[21:33] | it just seemed like she was wearing a mask. | 就好像是戴了一张面具 |
[21:36] | Okay then. | 好吧 |
[21:38] | Very nice, Agent Lisbon. | 干得漂亮 里斯本探员 |
[21:40] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[21:52] | So the theory is | 现在简的推论是 |
[21:54] | Denise helped Raymond kill his wife, | 丹妮斯帮助雷蒙德杀了他妻子 |
[21:56] | and then she dressed up like her? | 然后打扮成她的样子 |
[21:58] | Well, Jane thinks they ran the red light on purpose. | 简认为他们是故意闯红灯的 |
[22:00] | The photograph would give Raymond an airtight alibi. | 违章照片让雷蒙德的不在场证据无懈可击 |
[22:03] | Can I see that? | 我能看看吗 |
[22:05] | Yeah. | 可以 |
[22:11] | Don’t do it fast. Do it right. | 不要只图快 要保证正确 |
[22:16] | We have nothing approaching hard evidence. | 我们还没有什么确凿的证据 |
[22:18] | Yeah, well, that’s where you come in. | 是的 所以需要你上场了 |
[22:21] | This is where the red light photo was taken. | 这就是那张违章照片拍摄的地方 |
[22:24] | They dumped the car here, where Jefferson found it. | 他们把车扔在这里 就是杰斐逊发现车的地方 |
[22:26] | It’s walking distance to the Wynn complex. | 从这里步行就可以到达维恩大厦 |
[22:28] | They walked there right after the murder? | 他们杀完人后走过去的吗 |
[22:30] | It’s the only way the timing works. | 只有这样时间才吻合 |
[22:31] | Denise… | 丹妮斯 |
[22:33] | had to change back into her work clothes at some point. | 需要在某个时间换回她的工作装 |
[22:35] | – Notice she’s not driving. – So? | -你看她这时没在开车 -那又怎样 |
[22:37] | Jane’s theory is she changed clothes in the car. | 简认为她是在车里换的衣服 |
[22:39] | Then she had to throw them away. | 这样的话她就要把换下的衣服扔掉 |
[22:41] | Maybe she threw them out the car window. | 可能她直接扔到了车窗外 |
[22:43] | Or she pulled over and threw it away in a dumpster. | 或者是停下车 扔到垃圾桶里 |
[22:47] | I don’t think they risk getting out of the car. | 我觉得他们不会冒险下车 |
[22:50] | Even if Jane’s theory is right, | 就算简的想法是对的 |
[22:52] | that’s at least 5 miles. | 那段路至少有五英里 |
[22:54] | I can’t search 5 miles. | 我可搜查不了五英里 |
[22:56] | You won’t have to. | 不需要 |
[23:22] | Go. | 开始 |
[23:32] | Don’t rush. | 别太急 |
[23:33] | I-I mean, she wouldn’t have rushed. | 我是说 她不会很急 |
[23:36] | And we want it to time out right. | 我们要掐好时间 |
[23:39] | Sure. | 是啊 |
[23:54] | Done. | 好了 |
[24:07] | Okay, so now what? | 好吧 现在怎么办 |
[24:09] | We grid search. | 我们拉网式搜查 |
[24:11] | Divide the side of the street into 1-foot squares. | 把路边这块地以一平方英尺为单位划分 |
[24:14] | Examine every square carefully. | 仔细检查每一处 |
[24:17] | That’s gonna take a long time. | 这得花很长时间 |
[24:20] | Keep talking, it’ll take even longer. | 再说废话 花的时间会更长 |
[24:21] | You head north, I head south. | 你去北边 我去南边 |
[25:08] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[25:10] | Hello?! | 有人吗 |
[25:12] | F.B.I. Anyone home? | 联调局 有人在家吗 |
[25:53] | Vega? | 维加 |
[25:54] | I think I’ve got something. | 我好像有发现了 |
[26:14] | Agent Lisbon. | 里斯本探员 |
[26:15] | May I have a moment of your time? | 我能跟你谈谈吗 |
[26:17] | Sure. Have a seat. | 当然 请坐 |
[26:19] | Someplace private. | 去个人少的地方 |
[26:37] | How can I help you? | 有什么事 |
[26:38] | I just wanted to know if you think I murdered my wife. | 我只是想知道你是否认为是我杀了我妻子 |
[26:43] | Well, I certainly think you did. Hi. | 我很确定是你杀的 你好 |
[26:48] | Then arrest me. | 那就拘捕我 |
[26:53] | That’s what I thought. | 我就知道 |
[26:55] | What’s going on here? | 这里怎么回事 |
[26:57] | Just got ambushed. | 被突袭了 |
[26:59] | A Detective Rios called me. | 一个叫里奥斯的警探给我打电话 |
[27:00] | He wanted to know if the F.B.I had been touch | 他想知道联调局是不是开始接 |
[27:02] | about a civil rights case. | 民权的案子了 |
[27:04] | Do you know anything about this little investigation? | 你对这个调查知情吗 |
[27:11] | Well, that’s a damn shame. I liked you. | 真可惜 我以前挺喜欢你的 |
[27:14] | The investigation ends now. | 调查到此为止 |
[27:17] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[27:19] | You seem like a smart person. | 你看上去挺聪明的 |
[27:21] | Know when you’ve overplayed your hand. | 应该知道不要玩过火 |
[27:27] | My office. Now. | 来我办公室 马上 |
[27:34] | We’ve got the fabric at the lab right now, rush job. | 实验室已经在加急化验那块布了 |
[27:38] | If it holds either Denise or Raymond’s DNA. | 如果上面有丹妮斯或者雷蒙德的DNA |
[27:40] | or some of Nicole’s blood, | 或者是妮可的血迹 |
[27:41] | I think we’ve got a real shot at this. | 我觉得我们就很有希望 |
[27:44] | A piece of fabric from a homeless encampment. | 一块从流浪汉的帐篷里弄到的布条 |
[27:48] | Even if the lab turns up anything, | 即使实验室查出了什么 |
[27:51] | you don’t have it. | 也没什么用 |
[27:53] | Now I think that you and Jane did some nice work, | 我觉得你和简做得很出色 |
[27:58] | but not enough to reopen the case. | 但是不足以重开这案子 |
[28:00] | No prosecutor is gonna go after this man | 如果没有切实证据 是不会有检察官 |
[28:02] | without having solid evidence. | 去碰这个人的 |
[28:05] | We’ve gotten as close as we can working off the books. | 我们的私下调查已经尽力了 |
[28:08] | Maybe if you put us in front of a judge… | 或许如果你把我们介绍给法官的话… |
[28:10] | Anything short of a confession, | 如果没有供词 |
[28:11] | and they will never reopen the case. | 他们是不会重新审判的 |
[28:15] | I’m sorry. It’s over. | 很抱歉 到此为止 |
[28:23] | When we get the results from the lab, | 等实验室有了结果 |
[28:24] | we’ll just try again. | 我们再试试 |
[28:28] | “Anything short of a confession.” | “如果没有供词” |
[28:30] | What? | 什么 |
[28:34] | Let’s go for the confession. | 我们去让他们招供 |
[29:20] | What are you doing here? | 你来这干什么 |
[29:22] | Well, I got your message. | 我收到了你的短信 |
[29:24] | I didn’t send you a message. | 我没给你发短信 |
[29:29] | Morning. Could you have a seat, please? | 早上好 二位请坐吧 |
[29:31] | I’m sorry. Patrick Jane, Teresa Lisbon. | 抱歉 我是派翠克·简 特蕾莎·里斯本 |
[29:40] | He didn’t tell you we’re investigating you? | 他没跟你说我们在调查你们吗 |
[29:44] | This is outrageous. | 太过分了 |
[29:46] | I’m calling Abbott. | 我要打给艾伯特 |
[29:47] | Feel free. | 请便 |
[29:59] | That’s embarrassing. Guess I picked up the wrong phone. | 好尴尬 看来我拿错手机了 |
[30:02] | You’ll have to talk to him later. | 你只能过会再跟他谈了 |
[30:05] | Then I want my lawyer here. | 那我要求我的律师到场 |
[30:07] | You’ll be talking to your lawyer soon enough. | 你会快就会跟你的律师谈了 |
[30:10] | We’ll get to that. | 会到那一步的 |
[30:14] | You want to tell me what’s going on? | 能告诉我这是怎么回事吗 |
[30:15] | Yes. In this briefcase, I have a report from the crime lab. | 是的 这个箱子里装着一份实验室的报告 |
[30:19] | I sent something in to be tested. | 是关于之前我送去检测的一样东西的 |
[30:21] | When we open it, we will know if it implicates | 等我们打开后 我们就会知道 |
[30:23] | one of you, or both of you. | 是你们俩其中一个干的 还是一起干的 |
[30:26] | If one of you confesses before I open the briefcase, | 但如果你们中有人在我打开箱子前招供 |
[30:29] | we’ll cut you a deal. | 我们可以给你一份认罪协议 |
[30:31] | After the briefcase is open, | 箱子一旦打开后 |
[30:33] | no deals for anyone. | 协议就免谈了 |
[30:35] | I’m gonna open the briefcase in five minutes. | 我会在五分钟后打开箱子 |
[30:40] | And that five minutes… | 五分钟… |
[30:44] | Starts now. | 开始计时 |
[31:06] | You don’t have anything on us. | 你没有我们的把柄 |
[31:08] | Well, we’ll soon see, won’t we? | 我们很快就会知道了 是吧 |
[31:10] | So exciting. | 太刺激了 |
[31:15] | I’m walking out of here. | 我要走了 |
[31:17] | Go. | 走吧 |
[31:19] | We should go. | 我们走吧 |
[31:21] | You should stay. | 你应该留下 |
[31:22] | I don’t think you understand how much he hasn’t told you. | 我觉得你还不知道他有多少事没告诉你 |
[31:50] | We’ll sit here for five minutes, | 我们在这坐五分钟 |
[31:51] | let them open the briefcase, | 等他们打开这箱子 |
[31:53] | see that they don’t have anything on us, | 看到他们没有证据后 |
[31:54] | and then we walk out of here. | 我们就离开 |
[31:56] | – Aaron… – Not a word. | -亚伦 -什么也别说 |
[31:57] | – Definitely in a relationship. – Yep. | -绝对有奸情 -没错 |
[32:00] | That’s not a crime. | 这又不是犯罪 |
[32:02] | – There’s no need… – No, I love him. | -没必要… -不 我爱他 |
[32:06] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[32:07] | I love you, too, | 我也爱你 |
[32:09] | but now’s not the time. | 但现在不是说这个的时候 |
[32:10] | But you know that I would never — | 可你知道我永远也不会… |
[32:12] | Of course. | 我当然知道 |
[32:14] | And you know. | 你知道我也是如此 |
[32:25] | If either of you was smart, this game would be over by now. | 要是你们中有人有点脑子 这个游戏早就该结束了 |
[32:30] | Do you ever lay awake at night wondering | 你有没有在彻夜未眠的夜晚 |
[32:32] | what’s gonna happen to you when he gets tired of you, | 整夜想着要是他厌倦了你该怎么办 |
[32:35] | just like he got tired of Nicole? | 就像他厌倦了妮可一样 |
[32:39] | Colonel, you’ve carried out battle plans before. | 上校 你执行过那么多次的作战计划 |
[32:42] | How hard could the perfect murder be? | 要犯下一起完美的谋杀能有多难呢 |
[32:45] | You did a nice job. | 你做得不错 |
[32:46] | Very nice. One little mistake. | 相当不错 只犯了一个小错误 |
[32:48] | Was it the thermostat? | 问题出在恒温器上吗 |
[32:50] | Or the wig. | 还是假发 |
[32:52] | Or was it the clothes you threw out the window | 还是你扔出窗外的衣服 |
[32:55] | on — where was it? | 在…在哪里来着 |
[32:56] | – 23rd Street. – 23rd Street. | -第二十三街 -第二十三街 |
[33:01] | Time waits for no man… Or woman. | 时间不等人[男人] 还有女人 |
[33:09] | – This is — Stop talking. | -这是… -闭嘴 |
[33:12] | But, Aaron — | 可 亚伦 |
[33:12] | Woman, I’m telling you. | 女人 我告诉你 |
[33:16] | What is it you want to say? | 你想说什么 |
[33:22] | Aaron… | 亚伦 |
[33:22] | Don’t be stupid! | 别犯傻 |
[33:42] | All right, I’ll talk. | 好吧 我说 |
[33:44] | We did it. | 是我们干的 |
[33:46] | No, you did it! | 不 是你一个人干的 |
[33:47] | No, he’s the one who did it! I didn’t do it! He did it! | 是他一个人干的 不是我 是他干的 |
[33:50] | You… | 你 |
[33:57] | Nicole said she’d fight the divorce. | 妮可说要打离婚官司 |
[33:59] | She’d take the house, everything. | 她会拿走房子和一切 |
[34:06] | What right did she have? | 她有什么权利这么做 |
[34:12] | U-up until the moment she did it, | 在她那么做之前 |
[34:16] | I didn’t think it would happen. | 我完全想不到会这样 |
[34:25] | He said it would be one bad day, | 他说只要过了那糟糕的一天 |
[34:28] | and then a lifetime of happiness. | 我们就能幸福地过一辈子 |
[34:33] | H-he told me | 他跟我说 |
[34:34] | that she would drag us both through the mud, | 她会败坏我们两个人的名声 |
[34:38] | that I’d be labeled a home wrecker. | 我会被贴上破坏家庭的小三的标签 |
[34:53] | She said it’d be quick. | 她说事情很快就能了结 |
[35:06] | She was a different person. | 那时的她根本不是她 |
[35:23] | He let me in. | 他开门让我进去 |
[35:29] | It was so hot. | 屋子里很热 |
[35:32] | And when he let me in, he got the knife off the rack. | 我进门后 他从刀架上拿了刀 |
[35:38] | He smiled when he did it. | 笑着杀了她 |
[35:50] | He st– | 他… |
[35:52] | he stabbed her. | 他捅了她 |
[36:15] | He said something under his breath when — | 他对她低声说了些什么 |
[36:18] | when he killed her. | 在他动手的时候 |
[36:22] | I don’t know what. | 我不知道内容 |
[36:31] | He stabbed her. | 他捅了她 |
[36:34] | I just — | 我只是 |
[36:36] | just stood there… | 只是站在一旁 |
[36:41] | and watched. | 看着 |
[36:50] | She wasn’t the same person. | 那时的她已经不是她了 |
[37:22] | Call Zach Jefferson’s attorney. Give her the good news. | 打给扎克·杰斐逊的律师 通知她好消息 |
[37:25] | Got it. | 好的 |
[37:26] | Jane, which one was it? | 简 到底是哪个 |
[37:28] | Uh, what do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[37:30] | Who stabbed Nicole? Was it Raymond or Denise? | 是谁捅了妮可 雷蒙德还是丹妮斯 |
[37:32] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[37:33] | You don’t know? | 你不知道 |
[37:35] | No. Does it matter? | 不知道 有关系吗 |
[37:37] | W-well, w-what… Well, what’s in that? | 呃 那 那里面是什么 |
[37:41] | Did you really get evidence on one of them? | 你真的掌握抓他们的线索了 |
[37:42] | – Which one was it? – Good night. | -到底是谁 -晚安 |
[37:48] | Are you not curious about what’s in that briefcase? | 你不好奇公文箱里有什么吗 |
[37:50] | Haven’t stopped thinking about it for a second. | 我无时无刻不想着这事 |
[37:53] | Should we take a look? | 我们要看一下不 |
[37:56] | Ah, I don’t know. | 我说不好 |
[37:57] | Come on, let’s take a look. | 看看吧 |
[37:59] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[38:12] | Meow! | 喵 |
[38:15] | Sorry? | 抱歉 |
[38:17] | Okay. Admit it. | 行了 你就承认吧 |
[38:20] | Admit what? | 承认什么 |
[38:20] | You enjoyed yourself. | 你乐在其中 |
[38:22] | You love this job as much as I do. | 你跟我一样热爱这份工作 |
[38:24] | Well, I love eggs, but that doesn’t mean | 我也爱吃鸡蛋 可这并不是说 |
[38:26] | I wanna eat nothing but omelets for the rest of my life. | 我一辈子除了煎蛋卷什么都不想吃了 |
[38:28] | Fair enough. What was the alternative? | 也是 那你还想吃什么 |
[38:30] | Pork chops, Cole slaw, French fries. | 猪排 凉拌卷心菜 法式炸薯条 |
[38:32] | What’s the alternative for us? | 我们还有什么可做的 |
[38:33] | You talk about quitting, but what are we gonna do? | 你说不想干了 那之后我们要干什么 |
[38:35] | – What’s the plan? – Well, I don’t have one as yet. | -你的计划是什么 -我还没想好 |
[38:38] | Well, that’s a problem, isn’t it? | 这就有问题了 对吧 |
[38:39] | Well, if we wait for a plan, we might never leave. | 要是一直等拿出计划 我们可能永远也走不了了 |
[38:42] | Maybe we just need to quit and sit still for a while. | 也许我们应该果断辞职 静静地等待一会儿 |
[38:44] | Let life happen. | 顺其自然 |
[38:46] | Let a plan take seed. | 计划自然而然就出来了 |
[38:48] | Wait for plan seeds to grow? We’d drive each other crazy. | 慢慢等计划自己产生吗 我们会把对方逼疯的 |
[38:51] | Maybe. Maybe not. Maybe we’d be very happy. | 也许会 也许不会 也许我们会很幸福 |
[38:54] | Won’t know until we try. | 没试过怎么知道 |
[38:56] | Aren’t you happy now? | 你现在不幸福吗 |
[38:57] | Well, I am happy for the first time | 我很久没这么幸福了 |
[38:59] | in you know how long, but I’m scared. | 你知道有多久 但是我有点害怕 |
[39:02] | Jane, one of us could get run over by a bus tomorrow. | 简 生死天定 我们谁都有可能明天就被公交车碾死 |
[39:04] | Not if we’re on a beach in Polynesia. | 如果我们在波利尼西亚的海滩上就不会 |
[39:06] | Buses can’t go on sand. | 公交车不会开上沙滩 |
[39:07] | You could get eaten by a shark. | 但有可能会被鲨鱼吃掉 |
[39:08] | Not if you don’t go in the water. | 不进海里就不会 |
[39:10] | That sounds pretty boring and wussy, don’t you think? | 你不觉得这听起来很懦弱又无趣吗 |
[39:12] | Yeah, they have palm trees and hammocks and cocktails | 那里有棕榈树 吊床和鸡尾酒 |
[39:15] | and sunsets, pineapples… | 还有美丽的日落和菠萝 |
[39:17] | And endless boredom, sunburn, bugs the size of helicopters. | 还有无止境的无聊 晒伤和直升机那么大的虫子 |
[39:20] | I’ve been on vacation. | 我也度过假 |
[39:21] | Now you’re just being negative. | 你太消极了 |
[39:23] | It was an example of we could avoid buses. | 我只是举个能避开公交车的例子罢了 |
[39:25] | But we could do anything we want. | 我们可以随心所欲 |
[39:28] | We could learn to sail, buy a boat, sail around the world. | 我们可以学习驾船 买一艘船去环游世界 |
[39:30] | Yeah, right. | 是啊 |
[39:31] | W-what? I always wanted to do that. | 怎么 这是我一直以来的梦想 |
[39:34] | A lot of people do it. | 很多人都这么做了 |
[39:35] | I mean, we could do it. | 我们也可以 |
[39:38] | As in whales and storms and pirates? Scurvy? | 那要怎么对付鲸鱼 暴风雨和海盗 还有坏血病 |
[39:41] | And besides, I get seasick. | 再说了 我晕船 |
[39:42] | – You do? – Yeah. | -是吗 -对 |
[39:44] | How badly? | 有多严重 |
[39:45] | Pretty bad. | 很严重 |
[39:46] | Maybe you’d get over that. | 也许你可以克服的 |
[39:47] | We are not sailing around the world. | 我们不去环球航行 |
[39:50] | All right. | 好吧 |
[39:51] | Beekeeping? Who doesn’t like honey? | 那养蜂怎么样 谁不喜欢蜂蜜呢 |
[39:53] | Oh, you just come up with the best ideas. Beekeeping? | 你想出了一个绝妙的主意 养蜂 |
[39:56] | Well, I think you’d look very cute | 我觉得你穿养蜂防护服的样子 |
[39:57] | in one of those little beekeeping suits. | 一定会特别可爱 |
[39:59] | How is that romantic? | 真是太浪漫了 |
[40:00] | Yeah? | 是吧 |