时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:09] | Ah, there you are, Mr. Lydon. | 你来了 莱登先生 |
[00:12] | See you found the place okay. | 看来你很顺利就找到地方了 |
[00:15] | It’s nice to meet you. | 幸会 |
[00:18] | Full disclosure, we’re not turnkey yet, | 跟你实话实说 我们还没交付 |
[00:20] | and I’m in big trouble if anyone finds out I met you here. | 如果被人发现我跟你在这见面 我麻烦就大了 |
[00:25] | But brochures couldn’t do this justice, | 但这比宣传册上的好多了 |
[00:27] | am I right? | 对吗 |
[00:29] | It’s a work in progress, | 工程还在进行中 |
[00:30] | but that’s why now’s when you get in, | 不过正因此你才应该现在就入手 |
[00:32] | put your own stamp on it. | 先定下来 |
[00:34] | It’s a killer view, right? | 风景很不错吧 |
[00:36] | That’s no — | 这可没… |
[01:56] | You are going down, yo! | 你输惨了 |
[01:58] | Okay, one more. | 再来一局 |
[01:58] | You do realize this is just a game. | 你知道这只是场游戏吧 |
[02:00] | I’m not competitive. I just like to win. | 我不是好胜心强 我只是喜欢赢 |
[02:04] | Oh… okay. | 好 |
[02:06] | Oh, you know what? That– that’s cheating. That’s — | 你知道吗 你这是作弊 这是 |
[02:09] | That was spinning. Just spinning. | 这是旋转球 旋转球 |
[02:10] | Yeah, there’s spinning in Chicago. | 芝加哥才这么玩呢 |
[02:14] | There it goes! Down that field! | 上了 得分 |
[02:17] | – Did that hurt? – What? | -伤到你了吗 -什么 |
[02:18] | Did that hurt? All right. | 伤到你了吗 好吧 |
[02:19] | I’m sorry. Is everybody here | 打扰一下 有人看到 |
[02:21] | watching the man get beat by the girl? | 这个男人被妹子打败了吗 |
[02:23] | – Uh, guys? – Yeah? | -你们好 -怎么了 |
[02:25] | Can I close out this check? My shift’s about to end. | 可以请你们先结下账吗 我快下班了 |
[02:26] | One second, one second, one second. | 马上就好 马上就好 |
[02:28] | Okay. Hands off half-time. | 半场就结束 |
[02:29] | Okay. | 好 |
[02:30] | 1 1… | |
[02:31] | 2 3 2 — oh! 3. | |
[02:34] | Yes! | 爽 |
[02:38] | I’m gonna give you some advice. | 一点忠告 |
[02:39] | Never play foosball with a woman | 永远不要和养大三个弟弟的女人 |
[02:40] | that’s raised three brothers. | 玩桌上足球 |
[02:43] | Thank you. It’s exhausting. | 谢谢 真让人身心疲惫 |
[02:45] | ….as they exited their car. | 下车之后 |
[02:46] | In addition to the two F.B.I. agents, | 除了两个联调局探员外 |
[02:48] | a third victim, Edward Hu, was on his way to testify today | 第三个被害人 爱德华·胡 原本今天要在 |
[02:51] | in the high-profile murder trial | 引人注目的凯尔文·比特格谋杀案中 |
[02:52] | against Kelvin Bittaker. | 出庭作证 |
[02:54] | Bittaker is currently being held on suspicion of murder | 比特格现正因涉嫌谋杀美国大学奖学金获得者 |
[02:57] | of A.U. scholarship student Jamie Owen. | 杰米·欧文而被拘留 |
[02:59] | Owen, from San Diego, California, | 来自加利福利亚圣地亚哥的欧文 |
[03:01] | was allegedly beaten to death last month by Bittaker | 据传于上个月因一间酒吧里的冲突 |
[03:04] | after a dispute in a bar. | 而被比特格殴打致死 |
[03:05] | Can we get some chicken wings? | 我想吃鸡翅了 |
[03:07] | Sure. We may have to get ’em to go. | 没问题 不过可能得打包带走了 |
[03:09] | – Can we get some chicken wings to go, please? – Yeah. | -打包一份鸡翅 谢谢 -当然 |
[03:11] | …charges of first degree murder. | 面临一级谋杀的指控 |
[03:12] | Several witnesses in the bar claimed | 酒吧里多位目击证人称 |
[03:14] | Mr. Bittaker appeared intoxicated… | 比特格先生看起来烂醉如泥 |
[03:15] | Hey, boss. | 头儿 |
[03:16] | …and had to be restrained several times from becoming violent. | 因其暴力行为多次被人制止 |
[03:18] | All right, we’ll be right there. | 好 我们很快就到 |
[03:19] | We need to go now. | 我们得走了 |
[03:20] | Yeah. Uh, 86 the wings. | 好的 鸡翅不要了 |
[03:23] | Sure. | 好的 |
[03:24] | Thank you. Sorry. | 谢谢 抱歉 |
[04:04] | Jane, Lisbon. | 简 里斯本 |
[04:06] | You recall Agent Spackman, Dallas F.B.I. | 你们认识斯派克曼探员 联调局达拉斯分局的 |
[04:08] | He called us in on this one. | 这个案子是他联系我们的 |
[04:09] | Agent Spackman. Ah, good to see you. | 斯派克曼探员 很高兴见到你 |
[04:12] | I missed that face. | 我很想念这张脸 |
[04:13] | Lisbon. Jane. | 里斯本 简 |
[04:15] | We got four murders in under three minutes. | 在三分钟内发生了四起谋杀案 |
[04:17] | 29-year-old realtor, 67-year-old copy store owner, | 29岁的房地产经纪人 67岁的复印店老板 |
[04:20] | and two F.B.I. agents. | 以及两个联调局探员 |
[04:22] | Good men. Good family men with, uh, young kids. | 都是好人 顾家好男人 还有孩子要抚育 |
[04:24] | No security cameras, no fingerprints. | 没有监控摄像头 没有指纹 |
[04:27] | Guy was in and out like a ghost. | 凶手像鬼魂一样来去无踪 |
[04:29] | The murder victim, Edward Hu, | 被害人 爱德华·胡 |
[04:30] | he was the key witness in a murder investigation | 他是一个谋杀案调查中的关键证人 |
[04:33] | of one Kelvin Bittaker, | 调查对象是凯尔文·比特格 |
[04:34] | who beat a guy to death over a spilled drink. | 他因为洒了杯酒而把一个人殴打致死 |
[04:37] | The family has been of interest | 联调局达拉斯分局关注 |
[04:39] | to the Dallas F.B.I. for some time. | 嫌疑人家族有一段时间了 |
[04:41] | Their import/export car warehouse is a front. | 他们的车辆进出口生意只是个幌子 |
[04:44] | This murder case — this is just a thin edge of the wedge. | 这个谋杀案 只是一个突破口 |
[04:47] | Now the hope here is to use Kelvin’s conviction | 我们希望通过凯尔文的定罪 |
[04:50] | to take the whole family down. | 来拿下整个家族 |
[04:52] | Kelvin might be looking at the needle, | 凯尔文脾气很暴躁 |
[04:54] | which might make him more pliable. | 因此更容易被操纵 |
[04:55] | Now how said the hope is, not was, | 他说希望 而不是原本希望 |
[04:57] | from which I surmise that you have another witness to the murder? | 也就是说谋杀案你还有其他证人 |
[04:59] | We do. A young woman. | 是的 一个年轻女子 |
[05:01] | Young mother, actually. | 年轻的妈妈 |
[05:02] | If we can convince her to testify after today, | 如果今天的事情之后我们还能说服她作证 |
[05:05] | and if we can keep her alive. | 并且保证她的安全的话 |
[05:07] | You think the Bittakers have a hit on her, also? | 你认为比特格家也要杀她 |
[05:09] | That would be a pretty bold move at this point. | 在这个点上这么做胆子可不小 |
[05:11] | You can count on it. | 确实如此 |
[05:13] | This woman’s testimony is enough to bring them down. | 这个女子的证词足以拿下他们 |
[05:15] | If Kelvin goes to jail, | 如果凯尔文被定罪 |
[05:16] | he’s gonna take the whole family with him. | 他会把整个家族都拖下水 |
[05:18] | The young woman, Lily Stoppard, | 那个年轻的女子 莉莉·斯托帕德 |
[05:20] | is scheduled to testify in two days’ time. | 按计划将于两天后出庭作证 |
[05:23] | With a hit man of this caliber, we’ve been asked | 由于这个杀手 我们将 |
[05:24] | to come and join the investigation. | 加入这次调查 |
[05:26] | 3 perfect shots from close to 1,000 yards. | 从900米远打出3枪命中目标 |
[05:29] | Not many snipers can make hits from that distance | 没有几个狙击手在这么远的距离 |
[05:31] | with that kind of accuracy. | 可以打得这么准 |
[05:32] | That should narrow it down, right? | 这应该能缩小嫌弃人范围 对吗 |
[05:34] | I wish. Truth is, the shooter could have been anybody. | 我也希望如此 事实是谁都不知道枪手是谁 |
[05:38] | Now, these Bittakers, they can choose | 比特格家可以任意地 |
[05:39] | any number of their contacts to call in a hit. | 找一个联系人安排这次袭击 |
[05:42] | Shooter could be any nationality, | 枪手国籍不详 |
[05:43] | he could be any age — | 年龄不详 |
[05:44] | Nah, it’s a regional guy. | 不 是本地人 |
[05:45] | And here we go. | 又来了 |
[05:47] | Yeah. Local boy with a sweet tooth | 一个喜欢吃洒了糖粉的 |
[05:48] | for powdered sugar beignets, see? | 贝奈特饼的本地人 |
[05:50] | And, uh, they — they shook hands, obviously. | 很明显他们握了手 |
[05:53] | How do we know that the, uh, | 你怎么知道贝奈特饼 |
[05:54] | victim wasn’t holding the beignet, Jane? | 不是被害人吃的呢 简 |
[05:56] | No, he’s trim, he’s spruced. | 他打扮得体 着装齐整 |
[05:58] | He’s on the job. He’s not a pastry buff. | 他在工作 也不喜欢吃甜点 |
[06:00] | Doesn’t mean that the shooter’s regional. | 这也不能说明枪手是本地人 |
[06:02] | A lot of people like beignets. | 很多人都喜欢吃贝奈特饼 |
[06:03] | Oh, I would argue that a lot of people don’t even know | 我可以说有很多人都不知道 |
[06:05] | what beignets are, Spackman, | 贝奈特饼是什么 斯派克曼 |
[06:07] | but I will concede you that point. | 但是就算我同意你的观点吧 |
[06:09] | Oh, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[06:09] | And I will focus on who hired him | 我会把注意力放在谁雇了他 |
[06:11] | and what Kelvin did to that boy from San Diego. | 以及凯尔文对那个圣地亚哥来的男孩做了什么 |
[06:14] | I’m guessing the Bittakers | 我猜比特格家族 |
[06:16] | have very little tolerance for outsiders. | 一定很抗拒外人 |
[06:18] | So if they ordered this hit, it would have been | 所以如果这次袭击是他们策划的 那凶手 |
[06:20] | somebody they were comfortable with. | 一定是他们很熟悉的人 |
[06:21] | Yeah, someone from down home. | 对 他们的老乡 |
[06:22] | All right, so we’ll run the profiles. | 好的 我们去查档案 |
[06:24] | And, Jane, the last remaining witness that we have — | 还有 简 我们仅存的一位目击证人 |
[06:27] | Lily Stoppard, | 莉莉·斯托帕德 |
[06:29] | she’s in H.Q. Under high security right now. | 她现在在总部 正被严密保护着 |
[06:32] | Spackman would like you to talk to her. | 斯派克曼想让你跟她谈谈 |
[06:33] | Me? Why? | 我 为什么 |
[06:35] | Because she might be reluctant to testify, | 因为她可能不太想作证 |
[06:37] | and we could do with a little charm. | 而我们可以利用下男性魅力 |
[06:40] | A little charm? | 男性魅力 |
[06:41] | Yeah. | 对 |
[06:42] | I don’t know if I should be insulted or, uh, flattered. | 我不知道你这是在骂我还是夸我 |
[06:44] | Well, whatever works. | 只要你愿意去就行 |
[06:46] | A little bit of both. | 感觉两者皆有 |
[06:47] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[06:50] | I don’t see what the difference is. | 我不觉得有任何不同 |
[06:51] | You couldn’t protect the other guy. | 你们都没能保护好另一个人 |
[06:52] | Matthew, let’s just hear them out. | 马修 听他们说说看 |
[06:55] | Mrs. Stoppard — | 斯托帕德夫人 |
[06:56] | Lily. | 叫我莉莉吧 |
[06:56] | Lily. | 莉莉 |
[06:57] | Now you will continue to receive our full protection, | 我们会继续对你进行全面保护 |
[07:00] | and I can assure you that every conceivable effort | 而且我向你保证我们会尽一切努力 |
[07:03] | will be made to protect you and your family. | 来保护你和你家人的安全 |
[07:06] | But it’s your choice. Up to you. | 但由你自己选择 你说了算 |
[07:09] | Door’s open. | 你来做决定 |
[07:11] | Then no. | 那我们拒绝 |
[07:13] | Matt — | 马特 |
[07:14] | No. This is nuts. | 你不能去 这太疯狂了 |
[07:16] | Why should you risk your life for these people? | 你为什么要为了这些人冒生命危险 |
[07:19] | And what about our baby? He needs you. | 我们的孩子怎么办 他需要你 |
[07:21] | A– are you even thinking about him? | 你为他想过吗 |
[07:25] | Of course I’m thinking about him. | 我当然在为他着想 |
[07:28] | But I’m also thinking about somebody else’s child, too. | 但我也要为别人的孩子着想 |
[07:33] | That poor kid. | 那个可怜的孩子 |
[07:35] | Jamie Owen didn’t even fight back. | 杰米·欧文根本没有还手 |
[07:38] | I mean, he couldn’t. | 他根本无力反抗 |
[07:45] | It was brutal. | 简直太凶残了 |
[07:58] | I knew right away he was dead. | 我当时就知道他已经死了 |
[08:03] | I didn’t know what to do. I was scared. | 我当时不知道该怎么办 我吓坏了 |
[08:04] | So I just stayed in my car and… | 所以我就待在车里 |
[08:21] | You called the cops. You did your duty. That’s enough. | 你报了警 尽了自己的责任 那就够了 |
[08:24] | We’ve got a baby at home, and he’s only 6 months old. | 我们还有孩子要养 他才半岁 |
[08:27] | I don’t understand how I’m the only one who gets that. | 我不明白为什么只有我在担心这个 |
[08:30] | Mr. Stoppard, I can assure you we — we — | 斯托帕德先生 我向你保证 我们 |
[08:32] | we understand your concerns. | 我们明白你担心什么 |
[08:34] | And they’re pretty darned reasonable. | 而且完全合情合理 |
[08:36] | Thank you. Finally. | 谢谢 总算有人明白了 |
[08:40] | What’s your baby’s name? | 你们的孩子叫什么 |
[08:42] | Henry. After Matt’s dad. | 亨利 为了纪念马特的父亲 |
[08:44] | Henry. That’s a good, strong name. | 亨利 很好听的名字 |
[08:49] | I hate to talk to you about doing the right thing. | 我不想告诉你们要做正确的选择 |
[08:52] | Doing it is the easy part. | 做很容易 |
[08:55] | Knowing what it is is tough. | 但完全了解后果则很难 |
[08:59] | And let me guess. | 我猜 |
[09:00] | You know what the right thing to do is. | 你知道正确的选择是什么 |
[09:01] | No. No, I don’t, Matthew. | 不 我不知道 马修 |
[09:04] | But, um…I’m gonna ask you this. | 但 我问你 |
[09:08] | In years from now when, uh, | 多年之后 当你 |
[09:11] | you tell Henry this story, how will it go? | 给亨利讲这段故事时 会怎么讲 |
[09:14] | Did the three of you take an evil killer off the street, | 是你们三人合力让邪恶的杀人犯绳之以法 |
[09:16] | or did you play it safe? | 还是你们选择了保全自己 |
[09:20] | Is Henry’s birthright gonna be one of proud bravery | 亨利与生俱来的品质到底是勇敢无畏 |
[09:23] | or sensible caution? | 还是小心谨慎 |
[09:28] | Tough call. | 是个困难的抉择 |
[09:35] | Nice work. | 干得好 |
[09:37] | I thought you were blowing it back there. | 我以为你刚才要搞砸了 |
[09:38] | Yeah, nice work. You better look after that woman. | 是啊 干得好 你最好保护好那个女人 |
[09:40] | Hey. We will. You have my word. | 我们会的 我向你保证 |
[09:43] | I don’t want your word. | 我不需要你保证 |
[09:45] | I want her safe. | 我只希望她平安 |
[09:56] | Kelvin Bittaker, | 凯尔文·比特格 |
[09:57] | Supervising Agent Dennis Abbott. | 我是监管探员丹尼斯·艾伯特 |
[10:01] | Sit down. | 坐吧 |
[10:05] | My mama taught me never talk to strangers. | 我妈教育我不要跟陌生人讲话 |
[10:09] | Four good people are dead. Don’t test my patience. | 四个人无辜丧命 别考验我的耐性 |
[10:11] | A lot of good people are dead, boss. | 有很多无辜的人无端丧命 老大 |
[10:14] | It’s the way of the world. | 这个世界就这样 |
[10:16] | Sit…down. | 坐下 |
[10:29] | So what four people are we talking about? | 所以你提到的那四个人是谁 |
[10:33] | Outside of the courthouse this morning, | 今天早上在法庭外 |
[10:35] | two F.B.I. agents, a realtor, | 两位联调局探员 一位房产经纪人 |
[10:37] | and Edward Hu. | 和爱德华·胡 |
[10:45] | You’re kidding me. | 你在开玩笑吧 |
[10:58] | Oh… hallelujah. | 谢天谢地 |
[11:04] | Yes. | 太好了 |
[11:06] | Yes, yes, yes. Thank you. | 太棒了 谢谢你 |
[11:12] | Bittaker didn’t know about the murders before I told him. | 在我告诉他前 比特格对这些谋杀案一无所知 |
[11:15] | He didn’t order the hits himself. | 并不是他自己策划的 |
[11:16] | Well, we got the profiles on the other family members | 达拉斯办事处给我们发来了 |
[11:18] | from the Dallas Field Office. | 其他家族成员的档案 |
[11:19] | All right, well, tell me about ’em. | 很好 跟我说说他们 |
[11:20] | Middle brother Ethan has a record. | 二儿子伊桑有前科 |
[11:22] | He also has some health issues. Caleb’s only 19, | 他身体也不好 凯勒布只有19岁 |
[11:25] | But according to Spackman that kid’s a real smart-ass. | 但据斯派克曼讲 那孩子很聪明 |
[11:27] | He’s being groomed for something bigger. | 他是被悉心培养以后要干大事的 |
[11:29] | Intel’s a little sketchy on the mom, Belinda. | 他们的妈妈 贝琳达的资料不太详尽 |
[11:31] | Well, one of them must have reached out to the hit man | 肯定是他们中的一个联系上那个凶手 |
[11:33] | to make the contract. | 做了这笔交易 |
[11:34] | Yeah, but we don’t know which one or how. | 对 但我们不知道是谁 还有用什么方法 |
[11:36] | Spackman’s team has been through all their phone records. | 斯派克曼的人排查过他们所有人的通话记录 |
[11:38] | The family’s been wired up for months. | 几个月来一直在监听他们全家 |
[11:40] | And I take it they searched their computers. | 我猜他们已经查过他们的电脑了 |
[11:41] | No communication regarding hits on a witness, | 没有通信是关于袭击证人的 |
[11:43] | no coded messages — all clean as a whistle. | 没有用暗语的信息 什么都没查到 |
[11:45] | But they’re not. | 但肯定是他们干的 |
[11:46] | Why don’t you go see the family? Take Jane. | 不如你去跟这家人谈谈 带简一起去 |
[11:48] | You got it. | 明白 |
[12:01] | Who are you people? How’d you get in here? | 你们是什么人 怎么进来的 |
[12:03] | Ethan Bittaker? | 你是伊桑·比特格吗 |
[12:05] | Who wants to know? | 你们是谁 |
[12:06] | F.B.I. | 联调局的 |
[12:09] | Ah, you can keep walking. | 你们请回吧 |
[12:12] | Gotta have an appointment. | 得先预约才行 |
[12:14] | Ma! | 老妈 |
[12:15] | Ma?! The feebs are here. | 老妈 蠢警察来了 |
[12:18] | Oh, Ethan! Please don’t be rude. | 伊桑 别这么没礼貌 |
[12:23] | How can I help you, agents? | 有什么可以帮到你们的 探员们 |
[12:24] | We want to talk to you about four dead men, | 我们想跟你谈谈四条人命 |
[12:26] | and the hit you have out on Lily Stoppard. | 还有你准备袭击莉莉·斯托帕德的事 |
[12:28] | Whoa! That’s quite a leap. How did we arrive there? | 这思维跳跃得有点大 怎么说到这了 |
[12:31] | What four dead men? Who’s Lily? | 四条人命是怎么回事 莉莉是谁 |
[12:35] | Mrs. Bittaker, you are a fabulous liar. | 比特格女士 你可真会撒谎 |
[12:38] | Sir, please don’t mock me. | 长官 请不要取笑我 |
[12:40] | My oldest boy is in jail for a crime he didn’t do, | 我的大儿子含冤入狱 |
[12:43] | and Ethan here has terrible health problems. | 而伊桑身患顽疾 |
[12:45] | Honey, you know I love you. | 亲爱的 你知道我爱你 |
[12:47] | And we’re just making it hand-to-mouth | 我们只是勉强能糊口 |
[12:49] | until this whole mess is cleared up. | 除非一切都好起来 |
[12:51] | And I have no idea what you’re talking about. | 还有我根本不知道你们在说什么 |
[12:54] | Really? Because these Ferraris and Phantoms | 是吗 这些法拉利和劳斯莱斯幻影 |
[12:55] | don’t say “hand-to-mouth” to me. | 只够你们糊口吗 |
[12:57] | It’s like a master class in dishonesty. | 简直是说谎界的大师级人物 |
[12:59] | You can’t just bust in here | 你们不能就这么闯进来 |
[13:00] | and accuse us of assassinations, | 指控我们杀人 |
[13:02] | or whatever the hell else. | 或者其它什么罪名 |
[13:03] | That’s harassment. | 这叫骚扰 |
[13:04] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[13:05] | Where’s your warrant? | 你们的搜查令呢 |
[13:05] | Ethan… Ethan, I understand. | 伊桑 伊桑 我明白 |
[13:07] | Being a Bittaker middle child can’t be easy, | 做比特格家的孩子挺不容易的 |
[13:09] | and I sympathize. | 我很同情你 |
[13:11] | But you really do have to take control | 不过你真的需要 |
[13:12] | of these attention issues. | 控制好你的情绪 |
[13:14] | Mrs. Bittaker, where have you been for the last three days? | 比特格夫人 你过去三天去过哪 |
[13:17] | Beauty shop… | 美容院 |
[13:19] | Oh! Head shot! Sweet! | 爆头 太棒了 |
[13:21] | Check your left, FunGuy! | 小心你左边 乐趣鬼 |
[13:23] | Left! Sniper’s on you! | 左边 狙击手瞄准你了 |
[13:27] | Boom! Cal Da King crushes again! | 凯大王又赢了 |
[13:30] | Kneel before me and die, scum! | 在我面前乖乖受死吧 渣滓 |
[13:31] | This is Caleb? He’s the one with the smarts? | 这是凯勒布吧 很聪明的那个 |
[13:33] | This is a private office. You got to get out of here. | 这是私人办公室 你应该出去 |
[13:35] | What’s that game he’s playing? Looks fun. | 他玩的是什么游戏 好像挺有意思的 |
[13:37] | – Come on. – I’ll go. | -走吧 -我会走的 |
[13:38] | Get out of here! | 出去 |
[13:38] | I’m going. | 正在出 |
[13:43] | Did you break her yet? | 她招了吗 |
[13:45] | Okay. Let’s go, Cho. | 好吧 周 咱们走 |
[13:46] | Pleasure meeting you, Mrs. Bittaker. | 很高兴见到你 比特格 |
[13:48] | You have a wonderful family. You must be very proud. | 你家人都很厉害 你一定很骄傲吧 |
[13:51] | You can sneer at me all you like. | 你怎么嘲笑我都行 |
[13:52] | I will. Thank you. | 我会的 谢谢你 |
[13:54] | Lay off the antidepressants. They’re making you slow. | 别吃抗抑郁药了 它们会让你反应变慢 |
[13:58] | And you’re still not happy, are you? | 而且你还是很抑郁 对吧 |
[14:10] | Don’t ever make me tell you this again. | 别让我再说第二遍了 |
[14:13] | Do not play this game when people are here. | 这里有人时不要玩这游戏 |
[14:17] | Got it? | 听见了吗 |
[14:26] | Here we are. “War Lord III.” | 进来了 《战争之王 3》 |
[14:29] | Hold on. Cal Da King, you say. | 等一下 你说他叫凯大王 |
[14:31] | I will run the logs. | 我查一下记录 |
[14:34] | Yep. | 有了 |
[14:35] | He’s in a tournament circle. | 他参加了一个锦标赛小组 |
[14:36] | Caleb’s gamer tag is “Cal Da King.” | 凯勒布的玩家名是”凯大王” |
[14:39] | And from there, they can talk to anyone, | 在这上面 他们可以随时随地 |
[14:40] | anywhere, anytime? | 跟任何人聊天吗 |
[14:41] | If they’re in your circle. | 只要他们在同一个小组 |
[14:43] | Well, bingo. That’s how they communicated | 那就对了 他们就是这么 |
[14:45] | with the hit man — through the game. | 跟杀手交流的 通过游戏 |
[14:46] | There’s a thousand people in Cal Da King’s circle, | 凯大王的组里有上千人 |
[14:48] | and conversations aren’t logged. | 而且对话都没有记录 |
[14:49] | There’s no way to narrow it down. | 没法把范围缩小 |
[14:50] | Is there some kind of ranking, thing? | 有没有什么 排名之类的 |
[14:53] | Of course. That’s the point. | 当然有 这是核心 |
[14:55] | So if someone entered the War Lord circle | 所以如果有人加入了《战争之王》的小组 |
[14:58] | that wasn’t really there as a gamer, then — | 但是又不是一个真正的玩家 那么 |
[15:00] | They would suck, basically. | 他们排名一定很差 |
[15:01] | Let’s run an I.D. trace | 我们来查一查 |
[15:03] | on the bottom three cyber warriors on that list. | 这个名单上最后三个网络战士的身份吧 |
[15:06] | Of course. | 好的 |
[15:09] | Just in time. | 来得正好 |
[15:10] | Ballistics came up with a match. | 弹道检测找到匹配的了 |
[15:13] | We have a suspect. | 我们有嫌疑人了 |
[15:13] | He has two previous hits with the same make of bullet. | 他之前用同样材料的子弹袭击过两次 |
[15:16] | Yeah, you were right, Jane. | 是的 你说对了 简 |
[15:17] | This guy’s definitely from the region. | 这个人肯定是本地人 |
[15:18] | Either that, or he’s been operating here | 除非是他过去几年 |
[15:20] | for the last few years. | 都在本地活动 |
[15:21] | Downloads from the realtor’s smartphone | 房产经纪人的手机里的内容显示 |
[15:22] | says that he was meeting someone named Lydon. | 他当时是去跟一个叫莱登的人见面 |
[15:24] | Which is obviously an alias. | 很显然是个化名 |
[15:26] | Now the problem is we got no fingerprints on this guy. | 现在的问题是我们没有这个人的指纹 |
[15:28] | Got no facial recognition, no I.D., nothing. | 无法做人脸识别 或是识别他的身份 |
[15:30] | Did we verify’s Lydon’s connection to the Bittakers? | 我们能确定莱登和比特格家的人有关系吗 |
[15:33] | Not so far. | 现在还不能 |
[15:34] | Normally, with a guy like Lydon, | 通常情况下 像莱登这样的人 |
[15:35] | there’ll be a go-between involved, | 都会通过中间人来联系 |
[15:37] | An intermediary who side-steps hard or cyber links. | 这样可以避免线上和线下的直接联系 |
[15:40] | Now the problem is tracking it. | 现在的问题是如何追踪 |
[15:41] | There’s too many potential methods of communication. | 他们有太多可能的交流方式了 |
[15:44] | They could be using anything. | 他们有可能用任何一种方法 |
[15:45] | They could be using dating sites or a dead e-mail address. | 可能通过婚介网站或者不用的电子邮箱 |
[15:48] | Hell, they could even use | 他们甚至可能用 |
[15:49] | the old-school meet on the street, so… | 传统的办法 在街上会面 所以 |
[15:51] | And we don’t have time to go through all of this… | 而我们也没时间全部进行调查 |
[15:54] | Sorry to interrupt. | 抱歉打扰了 |
[15:55] | Jane, I’ve got three names for you. | 简 我给你找到了三个人的名字 |
[15:58] | The Bittaker/Lydon connection. | 他在说比特格家人和莱登的联系 |
[16:00] | The bottom three are JuniesDad | 最后三个分别是 朱妮思老爸 |
[16:02] | 62-year-old male from Nova Scotia. | 62岁 男性 新斯科舍省人[加拿大] |
[16:05] | OldGalsRule — 57-year-old female from the U.K. | 老女孩鲁尔 57岁 女性 英国人 |
[16:09] | CountMeIn66, 35-year-old female from Louisiana. | 算上我66 35岁 女性 路易斯安那人 |
[16:13] | Her. Definitely her. | 她 肯定是她 |
[16:14] | Excuse me, Jane. What the hell are you talking about? | 不好意思 简 你们在说什么 |
[16:17] | Well, I highly doubt your go-between lives in Nova Scotia, | 我觉得你要找的中间人不会住在新斯科舍省 |
[16:20] | or the U.K., for that matter, | 或者英国 |
[16:22] | so I’m gonna vote on Miss Louisiana. | 所以我打赌一定是路易斯安那这位小姐 |
[16:25] | Hey, Wylie, what did you got? | 怀利 你查到什么了 |
[16:26] | Her real name is Peg Baily from Lafitte, | 她的真名是佩格·贝利 拉法特人 |
[16:29] | and get this — her ex used to work | 注意了 她的前任 |
[16:30] | as an enforcer for the Bittakers. | 曾经给比特格家做过打手 |
[16:32] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[16:47] | Looks pretty deserted. | 看来很久没人住过了 |
[16:49] | No, I think there’s someone here. | 不 我觉得里面有人 |
[16:51] | We have to assume that it’s… | 我们得假设… |
[16:54] | All right, here’s the plan… | 好了 听我安排 |
[16:55] | Lisbon and I are gonna check it out. | 里斯本和我去查看情况 |
[16:57] | Jane, you stay. | 简 你留在这 |
[16:58] | Really? Stay? | 不是吧 让我留下 |
[17:00] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[17:01] | For all we know, this lady’s just bad at video games, | 我们只知道这女的玩游戏很差 |
[17:03] | All right, and I don’t want to go upsetting the locals. | 好吧 而且我也不想让当地的警方不高兴 |
[17:05] | I’m happy to wait here. I’m not your dog. | 我很乐意待在这 但我不是你的狗 |
[17:10] | Jackass. | 混蛋 |
[17:16] | Anybody here? | 有人在吗 |
[17:20] | Wait here. I’ll check around the back. | 在这等着 我去后面看看 |
[17:31] | There’s someone there. | 那里有人 |
[17:41] | Excuse me, sir, does Peg Baily live here? | 不好意思 先生 佩格·贝利在这住吗 |
[17:43] | Peg’s not here. | 佩格不在 |
[17:46] | We’re with the F.B.I. I’m Agent Lisbon. | 我们是联调局的 我是里斯本探员 |
[17:49] | This is Patrick Jane. Who are you? | 这位是派翠克·简 你是谁 |
[17:53] | Austin. You’ve come a long way. | 奥斯汀 你们是从大老远来的 |
[17:56] | Hope that nothing serious brought you down. | 希望你们不是来查什么大案的 |
[18:01] | I’m Peg’s cousin Billy. Wh-what’s the issue, ma’am? | 我是佩格的表兄比利 有什么事 女士 |
[18:05] | Can we come in? | 我们能进去吗 |
[18:07] | A bit of mess, but if you want. | 有点乱 如果你想进来也行 |
[18:10] | I can’t tell you when she’ll be back. | 我说不准她什么时候能回来 |
[18:14] | You can tell your friend he can come in. | 你可以让你朋友进来 |
[18:31] | – Jane, stay with him. – OK. | -简 陪着他 -好的 |
[18:34] | Spackman. | 斯派克曼 |
[18:36] | Spackman, look at me. | 斯派克曼 看着我 |
[18:56] | In, 1, 2. | 吸气 1 2 |
[18:58] | Out, 1, 2. Pain flowing out with — | 呼气 1 2 疼痛会减轻 |
[18:59] | Good job keeping his heart rate down before we got here. | 多亏你在我们到之前把他的心率降低了 |
[19:02] | Probably kept him from bleeding out. | 有效防止了他失血过多而死 |
[19:04] | Take care, Spackman. | 保重 斯派克曼 |
[19:06] | Hey, boss, they’re bringing Spackman | 头儿 他们送斯派克曼 |
[19:08] | to a hospital in Port Arthur now. | 去阿瑟港的医院了 |
[19:10] | But they have stabilized him. | 但他的情况已经稳定了吧 |
[19:11] | I don’t know. I think so. He’s gonna be okay. | 不知道 应该是的 他会没事的 |
[19:13] | Uh, one more thing. We found a picture | 还有一件事 我们在佩格·贝利的 |
[19:15] | of Lily Stoppard on Peg Baily’s computer. | 电脑上发现了一张莉莉·斯托帕德的照片 |
[19:17] | I want you two to get back here A.S.A.P. | 我要你们俩马上回来 |
[19:19] | We’ll put you in a room with a forensic sketch artist. | 我会安排素描师来见你们 |
[19:21] | All right, we’ll get there as soon as we can. | 好的 我们会尽快回去 |
[20:11] | The problem is we got too good a look at him. | 问题是我们清清楚楚的看到了他 |
[20:13] | Well, how is that a problem? | 这为什么是问题 |
[20:14] | Well, this is who we saw. | 这是我们看到的人 |
[20:17] | Lydon knows we got a good, clear look at his face. | 莱登也知道我们清楚的看到了他的脸 |
[20:19] | He’ll never be that good ol’ boy again. | 他肯定会变装的 |
[20:22] | Wylie, can you take this and generate | 怀利 你能给这张素描 |
[20:24] | disguise variations on it? | 加些变装什么的吗 |
[20:26] | Hair length, glasses, beard, that kind of thing? | 改变头发长短 戴上眼镜什么的 |
[20:29] | Yeah, sure. | 可以 当然 |
[20:30] | Excellent. See what that turns up. | 很好 看看会有什么效果吧 |
[20:40] | You wanted to see me, boss? | 你要见我 头儿 |
[20:42] | The arrogance of it all. | 气焰嚣张啊 |
[20:44] | Normally is. | 一般都是如此 |
[20:46] | Witnesses, our people, now this Peg Baily. | 证人 我们的人 现在是佩格·贝利 |
[20:50] | Jane figures they communicate with her through video games, | 简猜出他们是通过游戏联络的 |
[20:53] | and just like that, she’s dead. | 她就这么轻易的死了 |
[20:56] | God, I want to crush these people. | 上帝啊 我真想弄死他们 |
[21:00] | Yeah. Me, too. | 是啊 我也是 |
[21:04] | Ethan Bittaker has kidney dialysis four times a day. | 伊桑·比特格每天需要做四次透析 |
[21:09] | I’m thinking he might be a tad fragile, | 我觉得鉴于他的健康状况 |
[21:11] | with his health issues and all. | 也许比较好突破 |
[21:14] | And he has 38 months left on his parole. | 而且他是在假释 还有38个月的刑期 |
[21:16] | You want me to lean on him? | 你想让我对他施压 |
[21:21] | Let’s both go lean on him. | 我们一起去 |
[21:23] | Let me go! Let me go! Mom! | 放开我 放开我 妈妈 |
[21:24] | – What’s going on?! What are you doing?! – Stop it! Mom! | -怎么了 你们干什么 -放开我 妈妈 |
[21:27] | What’s it look like we’re doing? | 你觉得我们看起来在干什么 |
[21:28] | Well, it looks like you’re arresting | 看起来你是在逮捕一个 |
[21:29] | a dangerous parole violator, Agent Cho. | 违反假释条例的危险分子 周探员 |
[21:31] | Parole violator? What did I do? | 违反假释条例 我干什么了 |
[21:33] | Consorting with a known felon. | 和已知重罪犯合谋 |
[21:34] | Who? | 谁啊 |
[21:35] | Kelvin Bittaker. | 凯尔文·比特格 |
[21:36] | That’s — that’s my brother. | 那是 那是我哥哥 |
[21:37] | That’s ridiculous. | 这简直可笑 |
[21:38] | Bad news, Ethan — jail time for the rest of your sentence. | 坏消息 伊桑 你的假释取消了 |
[21:40] | Mom! Mom! | 妈妈 妈妈 |
[21:40] | He has to be on dialysis in less than an hour. | 他还有不到一小时就需要透析了 |
[21:43] | Oh. Well — well, that is a problem. | 是嘛 那可是个问题了 |
[21:47] | Well, how’s this? | 那不如这样吧 |
[21:48] | We’ll take his I.V. pole with us. | 我们可以带着他和输液杆一起走 |
[21:50] | Just while we hold you. | 不过只有我们拘留你时有这待遇 |
[21:52] | Now, I can’t say what’s gonna happen | 他回了监狱还能不能 |
[21:54] | when he goes back to the pen. | 继续这样我就不好说了 |
[21:55] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[21:55] | Care to illuminate me, agent? | 能给我解释一下吗 探员 |
[21:57] | Supervising Agent Dennis Abbott. | 监管探员丹尼斯·艾伯特 |
[22:00] | My. | 厉害啊 |
[22:01] | I’m gonna lay this out in words | 我就把话 |
[22:02] | that are designed to resonate. | 说清楚了吧 |
[22:05] | You’re gonna call off the hit on Lily Stoppard. | 你取消对莉莉·斯托帕德的暗杀命令 |
[22:07] | You will call it off, | 取消它 |
[22:08] | and you will deliver us Lydon, | 并把莱登交给我们 |
[22:11] | or I won’t be able to answer to your son’s well-being. | 否则我没法保证你儿子的需求 |
[22:14] | I have no idea what you’re talking about. | 我根本不知道你在说什么 |
[22:17] | I’m truly lost in this conversation. | 这对话简直让我如坠雾中 |
[22:20] | You want to call my bluff? | 你以为我在吓唬你吗 |
[22:22] | Well, do it. | 可以 |
[22:24] | Please. | 请便 |
[22:26] | Because while Ethan suffers, | 因为伊桑所受的苦 |
[22:27] | or whatever happens to him, | 或者受到什么伤害 |
[22:30] | It’ll be on you. | 那都是因为你 |
[22:31] | He’s nothing to me. | 他对我来说什么都不是 |
[22:32] | But he’s not, is he? | 但并非如此 |
[22:34] | He’s not nothing to you. You’re a lawman, | 他对你来说并非什么都不是 你是执法人员 |
[22:36] | supervising agent, and he is a citizen. | 监管探员 而他是市民 |
[22:39] | Sure, you may make him unhappy or uncomfortable, | 你可以让他不高兴不舒服 |
[22:42] | but you’re not gonna let him die. | 但你不能让他死 |
[22:43] | You’re too damn ethical for that. | 你太道德了 干不出这种事 |
[22:48] | They don’t know me, do they, Cho? | 他们还不太了解我 不是吗 周 |
[22:50] | No. | 确实 |
[22:51] | I think I do. And I’m gonna bet my son on it. | 我想我很了解 我愿意用我儿子来打赌 |
[22:58] | Nice chatting with you, ma’am. | 很高兴和你聊天 夫人 |
[23:00] | Okay, go get that damn pole. | 好吧 把输液杆拿来 |
[23:12] | 1 2 3 1… 2… 3… | |
[23:15] | Bang… bang. | 中 中 |
[23:22] | I’ve set it for slideshow. Let me know if you need more. | 我做成了幻灯片 需要更多的话告诉我 |
[23:26] | Whoa, no. No, no, no, no, no. | 天哪 不不不 |
[23:27] | Hold on. | 稍等 |
[23:29] | Sorry. That’s not it. | 抱歉 不是这个 |
[23:39] | Impressive. | 厉害 |
[23:42] | Can you print those out? | 能打印出来吗 |
[23:43] | Sure. | 当然 |
[23:43] | And make sure you send them to the hotel Lily’s staying at | 尽快发送到莉莉 |
[23:46] | as soon as you can. | 住的旅馆去 |
[23:48] | Nice job. | 干的好 |
[23:50] | Of course, “Battlefield” was always my favorite, | 当然啦 战地系列一向是我的最爱 |
[23:52] | but that’s just me. | 不过这纯属个人爱好啦 |
[23:54] | “Battlefield”? | 战地系列 |
[23:55] | Oh. Yeah. You know, the big boy game. | 对啊 就是大人们玩的那个 |
[23:58] | But, hey, some people just can’t handle that kind of pressure. | 但是有人就是无法承受那种压力 这很正常 |
[24:00] | Oh, you mean that little simple game with just a couple | 你是说那个只要简单几个热键的 |
[24:01] | hot keys to worry about — left trigger, right trigger, win? | 小游戏吗 随便动两下就赢了的那个 |
[24:05] | Oh, it won’t be so simple | 当我在团战中秒杀你时 |
[24:06] | when I no-scope you for a team wipe. | 就没那么简单了 |
[24:08] | Listen, Vega, I think a little one-v.-one | 维加 我想我们一对一单挑一次 |
[24:10] | might clear this whole thing up. | 就能把这事了了 |
[24:11] | Pistols only. | 只能用手枪 |
[24:12] | Any day, any time. | 随时奉陪 |
[24:26] | The hit is still in play. | 暗杀指令没有取消 |
[24:27] | We’ll hold Ethan for 24 hours, | 我们可以拘留伊桑24小时 |
[24:28] | but Lydon has been a step ahead of us the whole way. | 但莱登一直超我们一步 |
[24:31] | We have to get ahead now. | 现在我们必须领先一次了 |
[24:33] | Lily’s testifying tomorrow. | 莉莉明天就要作证了 |
[24:35] | First thing in the morning, yeah. | 明天一早 没错 |
[24:37] | Well, Lydon probably already scoped out her hotel, | 莱登很可能已经侦查好了她的旅馆 |
[24:39] | so we’ll change her. | 我们必须转移她 |
[24:40] | Lily’s safe as long as she’s in her hotel room, yeah? | 只要莉莉在旅馆房间她就是安全的对吧 |
[24:44] | Yes. She has full protection from the car to the courthouse. | 没错 从车上到法院有全程保护 |
[24:47] | But not en route to the car? | 但是上车前没有 |
[24:50] | No. | 没有 |
[24:51] | No, you — you want to stay ahead of Lydon, | 若你想领先莱登一步 |
[24:54] | You leave Lily where she is, we make our own plan. | 你就把莉莉留在原地 制定我们的计划 |
[24:58] | Okay, which is what? | 好 什么计划 |
[25:00] | The general who chooses the field of battle wisely | 两军对垒 选对战场的一方 |
[25:02] | wins before the fighting starts. | 开战之前 就已经稳赢了 |
[25:08] | Okay. I’m listening. | 洗耳恭听 |
[25:18] | Lobbies are porous. | 大厅是安全漏洞 |
[25:19] | Multiple ways in and out. Lots of camouflage, too. | 多条出口与入口 也有很多遮蔽物 |
[25:25] | We’ll need all hands on deck. | 我们需要全员行动 |
[25:27] | The moment we leave her room, it’s on. | 她离开房间的那一刻 战斗就打响了 |
[25:31] | Bang. | 砰 |
[25:34] | Lydon will take advantage of small spaces | 莱登会利用狭小空间 |
[25:36] | and passageways, areas not seen by the public. | 走廊以及隐蔽的区域行动 |
[25:39] | He’ll use it all. | 全都利用上 |
[25:43] | Bang! | 砰 |
[25:46] | Bang. | 砰 |
[25:49] | We can’t leave the husband behind. | 不能把她丈夫落下 |
[25:50] | We’ll have to position him, too. | 我们也要安排他的位置 |
[25:53] | He’ll have an exit plan well in place. | 会给他制定适当的脱身计划 |
[25:55] | We’re gonna want one, too. | 我们也需要脱身策略 |
[25:57] | Bang. | 砰 |
[25:57] | Bang. | 砰 |
[25:58] | Bang. | 砰 |
[26:00] | By my count, I’ve been shot six times. | 我数了一下 我被射击了六次 |
[26:03] | Seven, but, uh… | 七次 但是… |
[26:07] | Okay. That’s good. I got it. Thank you. | 好 行 我知道了 谢谢 |
[26:37] | Hi. | 你好 |
[26:39] | You all right? | 你还好吗 |
[26:42] | Uh, yeah. I’m fine. | 还好 |
[26:46] | Everything’s gonna be okay tomorrow. | 明天会一切顺利的 |
[26:48] | You know that, right? | 你知道的 对吗 |
[26:51] | We know what we’re doing. It’s a good plan. | 我们心中有数 这个计划很不错 |
[26:55] | It’s a really good plan. | 真的很周密 |
[26:58] | He has a good plan, too. | 他的计划也很周密 |
[27:01] | We’re gonna be safe. | 我们会很安全的 |
[27:03] | Someone could get hurt. | 有人可能会受伤 |
[27:06] | It’s always dangerous. | 这行本来就危险 |
[27:10] | This is different. | 这次不同 |
[27:14] | Everybody will be fine. I promise. | 我们不会有事的 |
[27:18] | We’re all gonna be fine, | 要是你为这事失眠 |
[27:20] | if that’s what this insomnia’s about. | 那我保证 我们都会没事的 |
[27:24] | Yeah, you’re right. | 对 你说得对 |
[27:27] | I’m right, and everything’s gonna be okay? | 我说对了 那你没事了吗 |
[27:31] | No, it’s what the insomnia’s about. | 有事 所以我才会失眠 |
[27:34] | Come to bed. | 到床上来 |
[27:37] | Please? Come on. | 来嘛 乖 |
[27:50] | Do you want me to sing you the lullaby | 你想听我以前睡不着的时候 |
[27:53] | I used to sing to my brother when I couldn’t sleep? | 给我弟弟唱的摇篮曲吗 |
[28:00] | I really, uh, | 我还… |
[28:02] | don’t want to hear that. | 真不想听 |
[28:03] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[28:08] | We’re halfway there. | 我们就要到达彼岸 |
[28:11] | Living on a prayer. | 活在祈祷之中 |
[28:15] | Take my hand and we’ll, yeah. | 牵着我的手 我们… |
[28:18] | Make it, I swear, come on, sing. | 会到达彼岸 我保证 一起唱嘛 |
[28:21] | Living on a prayer. | 活在祈祷之中 |
[28:25] | Take my hand and we’ll make it, | 牵着我的手 我们会到达彼岸 |
[28:27] | I swear, think of the pain… | 我保证 想想那痛楚 |
[29:45] | Wylie’s in position in the van outside. | 怀利在外面的面包车上已就位 |
[29:47] | Okay, good. Everyone should be getting into place soon. | 好 大家很快都会就位 |
[29:49] | The only thing that we have to do is run the timeline | 我们唯一要做的就是跟莉莉和马修 |
[29:52] | with Lily and matthew. | 确定一下时间表 |
[29:53] | Uh, Vega, would you mind getting them? | 维加 可以把他们带过来吗 |
[29:56] | Did you confirm that the monitors are up in the van? | 你确认车里的监视器已经就位了吗 |
[29:58] | Yes. Wylie was able to tap into the hotel security system. | 是的 怀利接入了酒店的监控系统 |
[30:00] | All the monitors in the van are on live feed now. | 车里的监视器现在均已收到实时画面 |
[30:03] | Okay. Excellent. | 好 很好 |
[30:05] | Hey, Lily. How you doing? | 莉莉 你好吗 |
[30:07] | Fine. | 很好 |
[30:08] | That’s good. Matthew, holding up? | 那就好 马修 还好吗 |
[30:11] | Is it time already? | 时间到了吗 |
[30:12] | No, not yet. | 不 还没 |
[30:14] | Lily’s expected to be in the courthouse | 莉莉会在两小时之内出庭 |
[30:16] | in a little under two hours, so we’ll leave in about an hour. | 我们大概一个小时后出发 |
[30:19] | Matthew, we’re gonna need to get you into position | 马修 莉莉离开房间之前 |
[30:20] | ahead of time before Lily leaves the room. | 我们需要你提前就位 |
[30:22] | The car will be in the garage of the hotel. | 车会在酒店的停车场等我们 |
[30:25] | The elevator goes directly to them, | 坐电梯可以直接下去 |
[30:26] | but we do have alternative routes | 为了以防万一 |
[30:28] | just in case something happens. | 我们准备了几条不同路线 |
[30:31] | Can you people guarantee that this will work? | 你们能保证这个计划会成功吗 |
[30:34] | Today’s plan has your wife’s safety as our only goal. | 今日的唯一目标就是你妻子的安全 |
[30:38] | We don’t know exactly how this is gonna play out, | 我们不知道这事会如何发展 |
[30:40] | but I can say that we’ve explored every possible scenario, | 但我们考量了所有可能的情况 |
[30:43] | and we’re prepared for it. | 并做好了应对之策 |
[30:46] | Well, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[30:47] | All of you. | 谢谢大家 |
[30:50] | Good. All right. | 好 好了 |
[30:52] | Vega, if you don’t mind. | 维加 请带他们走吧 |
[31:00] | If anything happens to her today, you know, | 要是她今天发生什么不测 |
[31:02] | and I could have stopped it… | 我本有机会阻止 |
[31:03] | Matthew, your wife wants to do this, | 马修 你妻子想要去作证 |
[31:06] | and we’ll do everything to keep her safe. | 我们会全力保证她的安全 |
[31:08] | It was a good decision. | 这是个正确的决定 |
[31:11] | You need to trust her on it, okay? | 你要相信她 好吗 |
[31:20] | I’d like to run through the schematics one more time. | 我要再过一遍这个流程 |
[31:22] | I’m gonna take a — another quick look around. | 我去… 再出去瞧一眼 |
[31:25] | I’ll be back very soon. | 很快回来 |
[31:27] | Okay. | 好 |
[31:31] | Okay, it’s happening. | 行动了 |
[31:33] | What’s happening? | 什么行动了 |
[31:34] | Smoke in the hallway. | 走廊里出现烟雾 |
[31:35] | Smoke bomb? | 烟雾弹吗 |
[31:35] | Yeah, probably. | 好像是 |
[31:36] | It’s okay. Everybody just stay back. | 没事 都退回屋里 |
[31:38] | All right? | 好吗 |
[31:39] | It’s a decoy. He wants the chaos. | 是个圈套 他想制造混乱 |
[31:41] | We push on. | 按计划行动 |
[31:43] | Let’s get into position. | 大家就位 |
[31:44] | The elevators are gonna get shut down. | 电梯会被关闭 |
[31:45] | They do that in emergencies. | 紧急情况时会这么做 |
[31:47] | Okay, Jane, I need you to get down to the van where Wylie is. | 好 简 你去下面的面包车里找怀利 |
[31:50] | All right? Take the stairs. Everybody, let’s go. | 好吗 走楼梯 其他人跟我走 |
[31:58] | Make your way to the exits! | 请向出口走 |
[31:59] | This is an emergency! You cannot go back to your room! | 这是紧急情况 请不要回房 |
[32:02] | Make your way to the exits! Everyone calm down, | 请向出口走 大家保持冷静 |
[32:05] | Slow down, take your time! | 慢慢来 不要慌 |
[32:06] | This is an emergency! You cannot go back to your room! | 这是紧急情况 请不要回房 |
[32:10] | Make your way to the exits! | 请向出口走 |
[32:35] | Abbott and Magath are in the leased suite on monitor 1. | 艾伯特和马加思在套间里 一号监视器 |
[32:37] | All right, so how do I talk to them? | 好 我怎么跟他们交谈 |
[32:40] | Thank you. Abbott, it’s Jane. I’m in the van. | 谢谢 艾伯特 我是简 已在车里 |
[32:43] | All right, copy that. | 好 收到 |
[32:44] | Lisbon and Cho are in the bedroom with Lily. | 里斯本和周以及莉莉在卧室 |
[32:47] | Good. So everyone’s accounted for. | 好 所有人员就位 |
[32:48] | Where’s Vega? | 维加在哪 |
[32:49] | I’m here. I’m in position. | 在这里 已就位 |
[32:51] | Excellent. Everyone listen up. | 非常好 大家仔细听好 |
[32:52] | Watch for emergency personnel, anyone in a uniform. | 留心急救人员 穿制服的人员 |
[32:55] | That’s how Lydon’s coming in. | 这是莱登会采用的伪装 |
[33:20] | Make your way to the exits. | 请向出口走 |
[33:21] | We’re evacuating the building. | 我们正在疏散整栋大楼 |
[33:23] | Stay calm. Everyone stay calm. We’re evacuating the building. | 大家保持冷静 我们正在疏散整栋大楼 |
[33:40] | Uh, you need to go now. | 你们可以出发了 |
[33:42] | Copy that. We’re moving out. | 收到 我们走 |
[33:44] | Are you good? | 你还好吗 |
[33:46] | I’m good. | 我很好 |
[33:46] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[34:15] | What do we have here? | 那是谁 |
[34:16] | Is that him? Is that him? | 是他吗 是他吗 |
[34:18] | Hey, Lisbon, | 里斯本 |
[34:19] | west stairwell, entering the 6th floor. | 西楼梯井 正在进入六楼 |
[34:21] | Could be him dressed as an EMT. | 可能是他 伪装成了急救人员 |
[34:23] | I got it. | 明白 |
[34:23] | Don’t get too close. Just try to confirm if it’s him. | 别靠太近 只要确认是他就行了 |
[34:26] | Jane, I got it. | 简 我明白 |
[34:43] | Jane, I’m on the 6th floor now. | 简 我在六楼了 |
[34:45] | Yeah — Lisbon, it looks like he may be at the other end. | 里斯本 他应该在另外一边 |
[34:48] | Keep going. | 接着往前走 |
[35:02] | Ma’am, you okay? | 女士 你还好吗 |
[35:04] | Uh, I hurt my ankle. | 我脚扭了 |
[35:08] | Which one is it? | 哪只脚 |
[35:12] | All right, we’re gonna need you to reach out here, okay? | 我先送你出去 好吗 |
[35:15] | You’re gonna be okay. Follow me. | 你不会有事的 跟我来 |
[35:17] | Jane, it’s not him. | 简 不是他 |
[35:24] | We’re headed down to the 7th floor. | 我们正在下到七楼 |
[35:33] | Abbott, by no means rushing you, | 艾伯特 不是要催你 |
[35:34] | but if things get tight, we may have to rethink things. | 但是如果情况有变 我们可能要另寻他策 |
[35:37] | Good to know you’re not rushing me. | 还好你不是在催我 |
[36:11] | Jane, the lights went out. | 简 灯灭了 |
[36:12] | Yeah, I, uh, I saw that. | 知道 我看到了 |
[36:14] | He is there. Be careful. | 他来了 小心 |
[36:29] | Help! Help me! I’ve been shot! | 救命 我中枪了 |
[36:32] | I got this. | 我来处理 |
[36:33] | You got it? | 你去处理 |
[36:34] | All right, I got it. | 对 我来处理 |
[36:34] | There’s a shooter in the hotel. | 旅馆里有个枪手 |
[36:37] | He went downstairs. | 他下楼去了 |
[36:38] | Okay, buddy, hold on. | 好了 伙计 撑住 |
[36:40] | Oh… oh, tell them to be careful. | 告诉他们要小心 |
[36:42] | All right. Let me see where you got hit. | 让我看看你的伤口 |
[36:54] | Elevator’s in lockdown. | 电梯被关了 |
[36:55] | Try the stairway. | 走楼梯吧 |
[37:05] | Get down! | 趴下 |
[37:20] | Suspect is down. | 已击倒嫌疑人 |
[37:24] | We got an agent down. Service stairwell, 7th floor. | 有探员受伤 维护楼梯井 七楼 |
[37:29] | Everyone all right? | 都还好吗 |
[37:30] | Jane. | 简 |
[37:32] | That’s confirmed. | 已经确认了 |
[37:33] | The target’s secure. Great work, team. | 目标安全 大家干得漂亮 |
[37:36] | Did you get that, Lisbon? | 你听到了吗 里斯本 |
[37:39] | Lisbon, where are you? | 里斯本 你在哪里 |
[37:41] | Yeah. I got it. I’m here. | 我听到了 我在这儿 |
[37:43] | I’m just getting back with the team. | 我正在和队伍会和 |
[37:45] | It’s good news. | 这是好消息 |
[37:59] | Well, here we are. | 我来了 |
[38:01] | Cozy. | 挺舒服的 |
[38:03] | Lily Stoppard took the stand today. | 莉莉·斯托帕德今天出庭作证了 |
[38:04] | Testified against your son Kelvin. | 指证了你儿子凯尔文 |
[38:07] | We had a positive I.D. on Lydon, | 我们查明了莱登的身份 |
[38:08] | hard evidence against you and your family | 有确凿证据表明你和你的家族 |
[38:10] | for five murders and two attempted murders. | 犯下了五起谋杀和两起谋杀未遂 |
[38:14] | So now you want me to crack, | 现在你想让我开口 |
[38:16] | throw a child of mine under the bus to save myself? | 出卖一个儿子来救我自己 |
[38:19] | No. | 不是 |
[38:20] | Good, because I won’t. | 很好 我不会这么做的 |
[38:22] | Someone like you doesn’t have the faintest idea | 你这种人根本不会明白 |
[38:25] | about the love a parent has for a child. | 父母对子女的爱 |
[38:27] | You’re right, I don’t. | 没错 我不明白 |
[38:30] | But I’m guessing it’s what Jamie Owen’s mom felt about him. | 但我猜杰米·欧文的妈妈对他的爱也是一样 |
[38:33] | And the other five victims. They had parents, too. | 还有其他五个被害人 他们也有父母 |
[38:36] | No deals. No bargaining. | 没有交易 没有讨价还价 |
[38:38] | You’re all gonna go down together. | 你们全都要受到惩处 |
[38:40] | It’ll be a family trip. | 这是家庭旅行 |
[38:44] | Have you figured it out yet, Belinda? | 你想出答案了吗 贝琳达 |
[38:47] | How your never-miss hit man missed so badly? | 你那从未失手过的杀手这次怎么会失手 |
[38:51] | He was close, too. | 他就在附近 |
[38:53] | But we knew that. | 我们知道 |
[38:55] | That’s why we moved Lily out of harm’s way | 所以我们让我们的人和莉莉对调 |
[38:58] | and subbed in one of our own… | 以保证莉莉的安全 |
[39:00] | Right before his eyes. | 就在他的眼前 |
[39:03] | Sometimes people just see what they want to see. | 有时人们只能看到他们想看到的东西 |
[39:09] | I don’t meant to gloat, but… | 我不是要幸灾乐祸 不过 |
[39:26] | Hey, Vega, you see this? | 维加 你看到这个了吗 |
[39:28] | What? | 什么 |
[39:32] | Oh, uh, sorry, sorry. Not this. | 抱歉 不是这个 |
[39:35] | I meant… | 我是说 |
[39:41] | No way! | 不是吧 |
[39:43] | Oh, it is so on! | 开战吧 |
[39:44] | – Oh, yeah? – Oh, yeah! | -是吗 -是啊 |
[39:45] | – You think? – I know! | -你这么想 -我知道 |
[39:49] | You are going down! | 你死定了 |
[39:50] | Stop! | 别闹了 |
[39:52] | Won’t happen. | 想都别想 |
[39:54] | Hey, that’s cheating! | 你这是作弊 |
[39:55] | It’s not. | 才不是 |
[39:56] | I am so going for you. | 我来杀你了 |
[39:57] | It’s not gonna happen. | 别做梦了 |
[39:58] | You are going down! | 你死定了 |
[39:59] | – You’re gonna lose. – You ready? Ready… | -你要输了 -准备好了吗 预备 |
[40:12] | There you are. | 你在这儿呢 |
[40:14] | Here I am. | 我在这儿 |
[40:15] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[40:19] | Ah. Okay. What’s wrong? | 好吧 怎么了 |
[40:24] | Why? | 为什么要问我 |
[40:25] | You must already know. | 你肯定早就知道了 |
[40:29] | Yeah. I-I took you — | 我骗你 |
[40:31] | You took me off. | 你骗我走开了 |
[40:33] | On purpose. | 故意的 |
[40:34] | You know that wasn’t Lydon on the 6th floor. | 你知道在六楼的不是莱登 |
[40:36] | You had to have, but you sent me there anyway. | 你肯定知道 但是你还是让我过去了 |
[40:38] | Yeah, that’s right. | 是的 |
[40:40] | I wanted to protect you. | 我想保护你 |
[40:42] | Protect me? | 保护我 |
[40:43] | – I’m an F.B.I. Agent. It’s my job. – I know. | -我是联调局探员 这是我的工作 -我知道 |
[40:45] | I know. I’m sorry. | 我知道 我很抱歉 |
[40:47] | But…what? You’d do it again? | 但是什么 你还会再这么做 |
[40:52] | Yeah. I… | 是的 我 |
[40:54] | Yep, probably would. | 可能还会这么做 |
[40:55] | That’s a problem. | 这是个问题 |
[40:56] | It’s not a problem. | 这不是什么问题 |
[40:57] | – A really big one. – No, it’s — | -很大的问题 -不 这 |
[40:58] | You can’t do that. Okay? You have to let me do my job. | 你不能这么做 明白吗 你得让我尽我的职责 |
[41:01] | – If you can’t — – Yeah, I understand. | -如果你做不到 -我明白 |
[41:02] | If you can’t… I don’t know. | 如果你做不到 我也不知道 |
[41:05] | How do we work together? | 我们怎么才能一起共事 |
[41:12] | We work it out. | 我们想办法 |