时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Previously on “The Mentalist”… | 《超感警探》前情提要 |
[00:03] | Lena’s on a short list for a position | 莉娜上了特区商务部某职位的 |
[00:05] | in the commerce department in D.C. | 最有希望的候选人名单 |
[00:06] | It’s not a done deal yet. | 还没板上钉钉呢 |
[00:08] | I have to be confirmed, and that could take months. | 得等好几个月任命才能批准下来 |
[00:09] | This is Bill peterson, San Antonio S.E.A. | 这位是比尔·彼得森 圣安东尼奥缉毒局的 |
[00:12] | What does this guy Peterson have on you? | 这个叫彼得森的家伙抓住你什么把柄了 |
[00:14] | When I was your boss at Rio Bravo, | 我在利澳布拉沃还是你上司的时候 |
[00:16] | I had your back. | 我挺你了 |
[00:17] | You telling me you don’t have mine now? | 你这是告诉我你不会挺我吗 |
[00:19] | Jane, I’m on the 6th floor now. | 简 我在六楼了 |
[00:21] | Lisbon, it looks like he may be at the other end. Keep going. | 里斯本 他应该在另外一边 接着往前走 |
[00:24] | You took me off on purpose. | 你故意骗我走开了 |
[00:26] | You have to let me do my job. | 你得让我尽我的职责 |
[00:27] | If you can’t, how do we work together? | 如果你做不到 我们要怎么共事 |
[00:30] | Peterson can end my career. I can go to prison. | 彼得森会毁了我的职业生涯 我会进监狱 |
[00:32] | Any mention of this could end things for Lena before it even starts. | 这件事一旦被提起 莉娜的事业还没开始就会完蛋 |
[00:37] | Well, you can’t let him do it. | 你不能放任他这么做 |
[00:38] | It’s over for you and your wife. | 你跟你老婆都完蛋了 |
[00:40] | I’m gonna see to that. | 我会确保这一点 |
[01:45] | Everything turned out exactly as we planned. | 一切和我们计划的分毫不差 |
[01:47] | I know. | 我知道 |
[01:48] | No one was hurt. | 所有人都安然无恙 |
[01:49] | I know. | 我知道 |
[01:50] | Well, except the bad guy, of course, | 当然了 除了那个坏人 |
[01:52] | But he was an assassin. | 但他是个杀手 |
[01:54] | I understand. Mission accomplished. | 我明白 任务完成 |
[01:56] | But in the middle of our mission | 但在任务中途 |
[01:57] | you directed me to go somewhere | 你把我引到了 |
[01:58] | that had nothing to do with the mission. | 一个和任务毫无关系的地方 |
[02:00] | Yeah, I was concerned about your safety. | 我很担心你的安危 |
[02:01] | You don’t get it. | 你根本不明白 |
[02:02] | I don’t get what? | 不明白什么 |
[02:03] | I’m an F.B.I. Agent. | 我是联调局探员 |
[02:05] | Uh, I think I do get that. | 我知道这个啊 |
[02:06] | No, I don’t think you do. | 不 我想你不知道 |
[02:08] | Excuse me. | 接个电话 |
[02:10] | Wiley? | 怀利 |
[02:11] | You asked me to keep tabs on Peterson, | 你之前让我密切注意彼得森 |
[02:13] | let you know if he’s making any suspicious moves. | 一发现他有可疑举动就通知你 |
[02:15] | Yeah. What’s he done? | 对 他怎么了 |
[02:16] | According to his credit card record, | 根据他的信用卡记录 |
[02:17] | two days ago he bought a plane ticket to Mexico. | 他两天前订了一张去墨西哥的机票 |
[02:19] | He flew there this morning. | 他坐了今天早上的航班 |
[02:20] | Well, he might have gone down there for work. | 也许是因公出差 |
[02:23] | I checked. His office said he’s at a conference in St. Paul. | 我查证了 他的办公室说他正在圣保罗开会 |
[02:25] | Okay, well, could you look into Peterson’s phone records for us? | 那好 你能查查看彼得森的通话记录吗 |
[02:29] | We’ll be right in. | 我们马上过来 |
[02:31] | What am I looking for? | 具体要查些什么 |
[02:32] | Well, something fishy. | 查有没有可疑的迹象 |
[02:33] | Fishy. Got it. | 可疑的迹象 明白了 |
[02:36] | Is that about Abbott? | 是艾伯特的事吗 |
[02:37] | Sounds like it. | 看来是的 |
[02:38] | Well, what are we gonna do? | 我们要怎么办 |
[02:40] | Whatever we can. | 尽一切所能阻止他 |
[02:41] | Peterson’s checked into a hotel just outside Rio Bravo. | 彼得森登记入住了利澳布拉沃的一家酒店 |
[02:44] | That’s where he worked with Abbott, right? | 那是他跟艾伯特以前共事的地方 对吧 |
[02:46] | Yeah, ten years ago. | 对 十年前的事了 |
[02:47] | I checked his phone record. | 我查了他的通话记录 |
[02:49] | The only call that stuck out | 其中唯一醒目的一个电话 |
[02:50] | was to a San Antonio congressman this afternoon — | 是今天下午打给一个圣安东尼奥的参议员 |
[02:53] | Representative Jules Blatt. | 朱尔斯·布拉特的 |
[02:55] | I’ve heard of him. | 我听说过这个人 |
[02:56] | He’s a nobody trying to make a name for himself. | 他是个很想出名的无名之辈 |
[02:58] | Well, if he could block Lena Abbott’s confirmation, | 要是他能阻挡莉娜·艾伯特的任命 |
[03:01] | it would buff his reputation in certain circles, wouldn’t it? | 他就能在圈子里打响名声 |
[03:03] | How would Peterson going to Rio Bravo help that? | 彼得森去利澳布拉沃对这事有什么帮助 |
[03:06] | I don’t know. The hearings start in four days, | 我不知道 四天后就要开听证会了 |
[03:08] | so if Peterson wants to make trouble, | 要是彼得森想制造麻烦 |
[03:10] | now is the time to do it. | 现在正是时候 |
[03:11] | Well, what are we gonna do? | 那我们要怎么办 |
[03:13] | What are we gonna do about what? | 什么怎么办 |
[03:18] | Why is everyone whispering? | 你们在窃窃私语什么 |
[03:22] | How do you know about all this? | 你是怎么知道这些情况的 |
[03:25] | Wylie’s keeping tabs on Peterson. | 怀利一直密切关注着彼得森 |
[03:27] | And you brought Wylie into it? | 你还把怀利扯进来了 |
[03:29] | Well, I mentioned that Peterson might be making some trouble. | 我就稍微提了下彼得森可能想找麻烦 |
[03:32] | He volunteered. | 他自告奋勇要帮忙的 |
[03:34] | The kid wouldn’t take no for an answer. | 那小子很坚持己见 |
[03:36] | Do you have any idea what Peterson is doing in Rio Bravo? | 你知道彼得森去利澳布拉沃干什么吗 |
[03:40] | Peterson’s careful. | 彼得森行事很小心 |
[03:42] | He wouldn’t make any accusations | 如果没有证据支撑 |
[03:43] | if he didn’t have the evidence to back it up. | 他是不会随意做出指控的 |
[03:47] | I shot a man. | 我把那个人击毙了 |
[03:49] | Bullet’s in the body. | 子弹还在他体内 |
[03:51] | Peterson found the corpse, dug out the bullet, | 彼得森挖出尸体 找到子弹 |
[03:55] | all he’s got to do is subpoena the gun, | 剩下的就只要一张申请验枪的传票 |
[03:56] | and…that’s game over. | 然后 游戏就结束了 |
[04:01] | I need to call Lena. | 我得马上打给莉娜 |
[04:05] | I’ll let you do that. | 打吧 |
[04:12] | What does he think Peterson has on him? | 他认为彼得森手里有什么把柄 |
[04:14] | The bullet. | 那颗子弹 |
[04:14] | Well, if he does, then Abbott’s toast. | 如果真是这样 艾伯特就完了 |
[04:16] | That’s a little pessimistic. | 这么说有点太悲观了 |
[04:17] | But this isn’t just about Lena’s confirmation. | 这不仅仅关系到莉娜的任命 |
[04:20] | Abbott will lose his job. He could go to prison. | 艾伯特会因此丢掉工作 被送进监狱 |
[04:22] | I don’t think that’s gonna happen. | 不会发生这样的事的 |
[04:24] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[04:24] | We’ll prevent it. | 因为我们会阻止它发生 |
[04:26] | In four days? How? | 在四天内吗 要怎么阻止 |
[04:27] | I’m not quite sure yet. | 我现在还不是很有把握 |
[04:30] | Jane, this is serious. | 简 这事很严重 |
[04:32] | I know. Don’t you love it when the stakes are high? | 我知道 你不喜欢处在危机关头的感觉吗 |
[04:49] | I came as soon as I could. | 我尽快赶来了 |
[04:52] | Thanks for coming, honey. | 谢谢 亲爱的 |
[04:56] | Let’s talk in my office. | 去我办公室谈 |
[05:00] | Peterson? | 彼得森 |
[05:02] | Yes. | 对 |
[05:03] | You’re sure he has the evidence? | 你肯定他手里有证据吗 |
[05:04] | Sure enough. | 很肯定 |
[05:06] | Look, baby, I am so sorry. | 亲爱的 对不起 |
[05:08] | I should have told you everything from the start. | 我应该一开始就把一切都告诉你的 |
[05:09] | Don’t say that. | 别这么说 |
[05:10] | No, no, no, it’s my fault. I really let you down. | 不 都是我的错 我让你失望了 |
[05:12] | Do not say that. | 不许你这么说 |
[05:15] | You don’t have to apologize, not to me. | 你不需要道歉 不需要跟我道歉 |
[05:17] | Not to anyone. | 不需要跟任何人道歉 |
[05:19] | That this person would try to bring you down makes me so angry. | 这个人想要伤害你 我只是很生气 |
[05:24] | This is simple. I’ll withdraw my name. | 就这样吧 我退出竞争 |
[05:26] | No. | 不行 |
[05:27] | I don’t want the job if this is what it takes to get it. | 如果要付出这般代价 我宁可不要这份工作 |
[05:29] | Look, I’m not gonna have you quit because of me. Okay? | 听着 我不能让你因为我而退出竞选 |
[05:33] | Now, I-I’ll tell Peterson I’ll resign. | 我去告诉彼得森我会辞职 |
[05:35] | Absolutely not. | 绝对不行 |
[05:36] | We can just go along with the same story | 我们可以用上回说的故事 |
[05:39] | that we’re separated, and maybe — | 就说我们分居了 也许… |
[05:42] | Excuse me? | 打扰一下 |
[05:42] | Jane, could you please just give us a minute, please? | 简 能不能就让我们独处一小会儿 |
[05:44] | Yeah, I would, but time is short, | 我也想 但是时间紧迫 |
[05:45] | and I’m guessing that each of you is offering to fall on your sword | 我猜你们俩都想为对方做出牺牲 |
[05:48] | for the other, which is very loving and admirable, | 真是感天动地令人钦佩 |
[05:50] | but I don’t think it’ll work. | 但是我觉得这招是行不通的 |
[05:51] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[05:52] | Because Peterson is ruthless and determined, | 因为彼得森冷酷无情 他下定了决心 |
[05:55] | and he won’t stop until he’s destroyed both of you. | 不把你们俩都毁掉他决不罢休 |
[05:57] | Now we knew he was gonna make a move like this sooner or later. | 我们知道他迟早会下手 |
[06:00] | Now it is time for us to make our move. | 我们也是时候采取行动了 |
[06:02] | Which is what, exactly? | 具体要怎么做 |
[06:04] | The hearings are in three days. | 三天后就要开听证会了 |
[06:06] | Well, I think I can come up with something | 我想我可以想一个点子出来 |
[06:07] | if…you both want me involved. | 如果 你们俩都愿意让我帮忙的话 |
[06:10] | No, no, this is — | 不 不 这 |
[06:12] | This is not your problem. | 这不是你该操心的事 |
[06:12] | Wait a minute. | 慢着 |
[06:13] | Dennis tells me you have one of the trickiest | 丹尼斯说过你是他共事过的 |
[06:15] | and most devious minds he’s worked with. | 最棘手的 最诡计多端的人 |
[06:17] | He did, did he? Ah. | 他这么说的 |
[06:18] | Well, I didn’t come here to be flattered, but, please, go on. | 我过来不是为了听奉承话的 不过 请继续 |
[06:21] | He also says you’re his friend | 他还说你是他的朋友 |
[06:23] | and that he would trust you with his life. | 可以托付性命的朋友 |
[06:26] | Can you really help? | 你真的能帮上忙吗 |
[06:28] | I think so. | 我想是的 |
[06:31] | Dennis. | 丹尼斯 |
[06:35] | What do you have in mind? | 你有什么主意 |
[06:37] | I can’t tell you. | 我不能告诉你 |
[06:39] | We need your hands to be clean. | 你们必须置身事外 |
[06:41] | Deniability and such. | 以便推诿 |
[06:50] | Okay, we’ll do it your way. | 好 那就照你的法子来 |
[06:53] | Excellent. | 好极了 |
[06:58] | Hey, any updates? | 有什么新的消息吗 |
[06:59] | Peterson arrived back in San Antonio two hours ago. | 彼得森两小时前回到了圣安东尼奥 |
[07:01] | Has he had any more contact with Congressman Blatt? | 他和布拉特议员有再联系吗 |
[07:03] | No, it’s just the one phone call yesterday. | 没有 只打了昨天那通电话 |
[07:05] | It lasted 30 seconds. | 只通话了三十秒 |
[07:06] | It was probably just a voice mail message. | 很可能只是语音信箱留言 |
[07:07] | I hear Abbott’s in trouble. | 我听说艾伯特有麻烦了 |
[07:10] | I’m not very good at keeping secrets. | 我不是很擅长保密 |
[07:11] | Good thing you’re in the F.B.I. | 好在你是在联调局 |
[07:13] | What are we doing about it? | 我们要怎么做 |
[07:14] | Jane’s coming up with a plan right now. | 简在制定计划了 |
[07:16] | You might want to think twice before getting in on this one. | 参与进来之前你最好三思一下 |
[07:18] | Both of you. | 你们俩都是 |
[07:19] | I have a feeling we’re gonna be pretty far outside the lines. | 我有预感我们要做的事肯定非常出格 |
[07:22] | Well, Jane had me pretend to kill a guy once. | 简还让我做过假装杀人的事情呢 |
[07:23] | Are we going further outside the lines than that? | 我们要做的事会比这个还出格吗 |
[07:25] | Probably not. | 应该不会吧 |
[07:27] | Then I’m good. | 那我没问题 |
[07:29] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[07:30] | Let’s take this out of the bullpen. | 我们去候审间继续吧 |
[07:36] | What did Abbott say? | 艾伯特怎么说 |
[07:37] | All systems go. | 一切就绪 |
[07:39] | Great. So what do you got, Wylie? | 很好 目前手头的信息如何 怀利 |
[07:41] | Bill Peterson is 55 years old. | 比尔·彼得森 五十五岁 |
[07:43] | He’s been a D.E.A. agent for 27 years. | 在缉毒局工作二十七年 |
[07:46] | Married briefly in his 30s. His ex-wife lives in Tacoma. | 三十多岁时有过一段短暂的婚姻 前妻目前住在塔科马港 |
[07:49] | No kids, no living relatives. | 没有孩子 没有在世的亲属 |
[07:51] | What does he like doing? | 他的爱好是什么 |
[07:52] | Work, mostly. Plays a little tennis, | 工作 有时候会打打网球 |
[07:54] | goes scuba-diving in the Caribbean. | 去加勒比海潜潜水 |
[07:56] | Based on what he buys at the local liquor store, | 根据他在本地酒类专卖店的消费来看 |
[07:58] | he’s a wine snob. | 他非上等酒不喝 |
[08:00] | Hmm. Interesting. | 有意思 |
[08:01] | Why? | 怎么 |
[08:02] | Obviously he’s as corrupt as the day is long. | 显然他的贪污史已经很久了 |
[08:04] | Why obviously? | 怎么个明显法 |
[08:05] | Well, a man that likes tennis, travel, and a good Bordeaux | 一个喜欢打网球 旅行和品上好的波尔多葡萄酒的人 |
[08:08] | isn’t retiring on a government pension. | 退休后是不可能只靠政府养老金生活的 |
[08:09] | He has some loot stashed someplace. | 他肯定在什么地方藏匿了赃款 |
[08:11] | We need to find it. | 我们得找到那些赃款 |
[08:12] | What about the evidence Peterson found in Mexico? | 那彼得森在墨西哥找到的证据怎么办 |
[08:15] | The bullet — what are we gonna do about that? | 那颗子弹 我们要拿它怎么办 |
[08:16] | I’ll take care of the bullet. You dig down on Peterson. | 我来处理子弹的事 你继续往下查他 |
[08:18] | He’s been a D.E.A. agent for 30 years. | 他在缉毒局干了快三十年了 |
[08:19] | There’s a ton of ways he could be stealing. | 他有大把的机会偷取赃物 |
[08:21] | He could be taking payoffs from a cartel, | 他可以收取贩毒集团的贿赂 |
[08:23] | he could be selling the drugs himself. | 也可以自己贩毒 |
[08:24] | Yeah, look into stuff like that. | 对 查查这些可能性 |
[08:26] | I have to go make some calls and catch up with an old friend. | 我去打几个电话跟老朋友叙叙旧 |
[08:46] | Hi. We catch a case? | 我们有新案子了吗 |
[08:49] | No. | 没有 |
[08:49] | What are you all working on? | 那你们在研究什么事 |
[08:51] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[08:52] | Sure looks like something. | 看起来像有事 |
[08:53] | Anything I can do to help? | 我能帮上什么忙吗 |
[08:54] | Yeah. | 可以 |
[08:55] | You can hold down the fort out here. | 你可以在外面坚守岗位 |
[08:58] | Uh– did I do something wrong? | 我做错什么事了吗 |
[09:00] | No. Just stay out here, okay? | 没有 待在外面就好 |
[09:12] | Mr. Barsocky. | 巴尔索基先生 |
[09:15] | You crazy circus freak. | 你这个疯狂的马戏团怪人 |
[09:17] | Patrick Jane, you son of a bitch. | 派翠克·简 你这个小混蛋 |
[09:19] | Looking good, Pete. Very relaxed. | 气色不错啊 皮特 活得很自在 |
[09:21] | Well, I’m as a fat and wrinkled | 我胖了 浑身皱纹 |
[09:23] | as daisy the amazing elephant, but thanks. | 跟马戏团的大象一样 不过还是谢了 |
[09:26] | And thanks for paving the way to Austin. | 还有谢谢你包办安排我来奥斯汀 |
[09:30] | First class tickets and everything. | 头等舱机票还有所有的一切 |
[09:31] | You should see that hotel room you paid for. | 你真该看看你掏腰包给我开的酒店房间有多棒 |
[09:34] | Well, that is my pleasure, Pete. How’s things? | 我的荣幸 皮特 你怎么样 |
[09:37] | You know. Looking for rubes to fleece. You? | 就那样 在找没见过世面的人狠宰一笔 你呢 |
[09:41] | I’m — I’m seeing someone at the moment, actually. | 我正在跟人交往 |
[09:44] | You dog. | 小色鬼 |
[09:45] | Wait, is it that pretty brunette that came around | 慢着 是之前那个跟你一起来的那个 |
[09:47] | with you a couple years ago — the cop? | 深褐色头发的小警花吗 |
[09:49] | As a matter of fact, it is. | 就是她 |
[09:51] | I knew it. I could tell she was sweet on you. | 我就知道 我看得出来她对你有意思 |
[09:53] | Well, she’s a little cranky with me right now. | 她最近对我脾气有点不太好 |
[09:55] | Women. Who gets ’em? | 女人啊 谁懂女人心 |
[09:59] | But I’m happy to hear it. | 但我很为你高兴 |
[10:02] | You should have someone, Patrick. | 你理应获得所爱 派翠克 |
[10:04] | You deserve to be happy. | 你理应得到幸福 |
[10:05] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[10:07] | Maybe it’s time, you know? | 也许是时候了 |
[10:10] | Take the ring off. | 摘下戒指 |
[10:12] | No shame in moving on. Angela would want you to. | 继续你的生活没什么好羞愧的 安吉拉肯定也希望如此 |
[10:16] | Yeah. Thanks, Pete. I need a favor. | 谢了 皮特 我需要你帮我个忙 |
[10:18] | I have a friend who’s in a little trouble with the law, | 我有个朋友陷入了一点法律纠纷 |
[10:20] | and I want to get him out of it. | 我想捞他出来 |
[10:21] | Sounds like fun to me. | 听起来挺有意思 |
[10:23] | That’s what I thought. | 我也这么认为 |
[10:24] | So, here’s the gag… | 我们这么办… |
[10:26] | That’s all fine, but I need those other files. | 那些都不要紧 不过我需要其他的文件 |
[10:30] | Yeah, get me the — the second quarter arrest figures | 对 明早把第二季度逮捕人数的图表 |
[10:33] | on my desk in the morning, all right? | 放在我办公桌上 行吧 |
[10:35] | – Yeah. See you then. – Sir? Excuse me? | -好 到时见 -先生 不好意思 |
[10:37] | This is a private club. You can’t — sir? | 这里是私人俱乐部 你不能进去 先生 |
[10:41] | – Sir? – Who let you in? | -先生 -谁让你进来的 |
[10:42] | Oh, I’m just taking a little look around, | 我就随便参观下 |
[10:43] | thinking about membership. | 考虑要不要办会员卡 |
[10:45] | Is that supposed to be amusing? | 你觉得这很好笑吗 |
[10:46] | Mr. Peterson, this man said that he was from your office. | 彼得森先生 这个人说是你办公室的 |
[10:48] | Is there a problem? | 妨碍到您了吗 |
[10:50] | It’s fine, Stacey. | 没事 斯黛西 |
[10:51] | Stacey, Mr. Peterson and I go way back. Thank you. | 斯黛西 彼得森先生跟我是老交情了 谢谢你 |
[10:56] | How was your little trip down to Rio Bravo? | 利澳布拉沃的旅行怎么样 |
[10:59] | You know about that? | 你知道这事 |
[10:59] | Of course I do. | 当然了 |
[11:00] | You think I’m gonna sit back | 你以为我会坐视不理 |
[11:01] | and watch you destroy Dennis Abbott? | 眼睁睁看着你毁掉丹尼斯·艾伯特吗 |
[11:03] | I’m not trying to destroy anyone. | 我没想毁掉任何人 |
[11:06] | I’m after justice. | 我是在追求正义 |
[11:08] | Dennis Abbott murdered a man in cold blood. | 丹尼斯·艾伯特残忍地杀害了一个人 |
[11:10] | A commander of one of the largest drug cartels in Mexico. | 一个墨西哥最大贩毒集团的指挥官 |
[11:14] | Murdered him nonetheless. | 尽管如此 谋杀就是谋杀 |
[11:15] | Don’t you have better things to do, Peterson? | 你就没有别的更好的事情可做了吗 彼得森 |
[11:17] | Like update your tennis gear? What is this? | 比如更新你的网球装备 这是什么 |
[11:21] | Oh, it’s velour. | 是天鹅绒的 |
[11:24] | Let me tell you something, Jane. | 我跟你说 简 |
[11:26] | I don’t give a rat’s ass about Dennis Abbott. | 我才不关心丹尼斯·艾伯特 |
[11:30] | I see an opportunity. | 我看到了机会 |
[11:31] | How do you figure? | 你怎么想的 |
[11:33] | There’s a new wave coming into D.C. | 特区有新职位向我招手 |
[11:36] | if I can help a congressman do something opportune — | 前提是我能帮一个议员做点事 |
[11:39] | block an appointment | 不让某人入职 |
[11:40] | that his party is desperate to kill, say… | 那可是他们党非常想做到的 这样 |
[11:43] | he’s in my debt. | 他就欠我一个人情 |
[11:45] | It’s money in the bank. The future, Jane. | 就像银行里的存款一样 未来可以用 简 |
[11:48] | That’s what I’m thinking about. | 我就是这么想的 |
[11:50] | Screwing Dennis Abbott… that’s just icing on the cake. | 搞垮丹尼斯·艾伯特 只是锦上添花 |
[11:53] | It won’t work. | 你不会得逞的 |
[11:55] | We’ll see. | 走着瞧 |
[11:55] | Yes, we will. | 是的 走着瞧 |
[11:58] | We shall see. | 看谁厉害 |
[12:00] | I’m really sorry, Mr. Peterson. | 我很抱歉 彼得森先生 |
[12:03] | He was very persuasive. | 他说得很真 |
[12:06] | Stacey… | 斯黛西 |
[12:08] | have you seen my cell phone? | 你看到我的手机了吗 |
[12:10] | No. | 没有 |
[12:50] | Morning. | 早上好 |
[12:52] | Here. | 给 |
[12:54] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[12:55] | Did you get anything off the phone? | 从手机里查出什么了吗 |
[12:58] | I pulled all of Peterson’s contacts | 我把彼得森的联系人都调了出来 |
[12:59] | and cross-referenced them with our database. | 然后跟我们的数据库交叉搜索 |
[13:01] | I checked his call history, his e-mails, his texts… | 我还查了他的通话记录 邮件 短信 |
[13:05] | And? | 然后呢 |
[13:05] | Nothing. Nothing that looks like contact with a cartel member. | 什么也没查到 没有跟犯罪集团的联系 |
[13:09] | If Peterson’s getting money under the table, | 就算彼得森暗地里收黑钱 |
[13:11] | I don’t know who’s giving it to him. | 我也没查到给钱的是谁 |
[13:12] | Cho and I couldn’t find anything, either. | 周和我也什么都没查到 |
[13:14] | We looked into offshore corporations, | 我们查了海外的公司 |
[13:16] | third parties’ accounts. | 第三方的账户 |
[13:17] | There’s no sign that money’s being hidden or laundered. | 没有藏钱或洗钱的迹象 |
[13:19] | Well, of course not. | 当然不会有 |
[13:20] | He knows that’s the first place someone would look. | 他知道这是被人首先会查的地方 |
[13:22] | So where is he putting the money? | 那他把钱放到哪了 |
[13:24] | Got me. Nothing about him really sticks out, | 问倒我了 他没有什么很特别的 |
[13:26] | except that he’s super diligent. | 只不过他超级勤奋 |
[13:28] | Works 60 hours a week or more, | 一周工作六十多个小时 |
[13:30] | and two to three times a month he goes out | 而且一个月有两三次 |
[13:31] | with the teams on raids. | 带队去突击检查 |
[13:32] | What kind of raids? | 什么样的检查 |
[13:33] | E-mails mention low-level busts — | 邮件里说是低级别搜查 |
[13:35] | neighborhood labs, local dealers. | 邻近的制毒作坊 本地毒贩什么的 |
[13:37] | Low-level busts? That doesn’t sound like Peterson. | 低级别搜查 这可不像是彼得森该干的活 |
[13:39] | Yeah, he wouldn’t get his hands dirty | 是的 如果拿不到好处 |
[13:40] | unless there was something in it for him. | 他才不会脏了自己的手呢 |
[13:42] | I’ll bet he’s skimming. | 我敢说他一定在捞油水 |
[13:44] | By george, I think she’s got it. | 是的 我想她说得对 |
[13:45] | Skimming what? | 捞什么油水 |
[13:46] | When a raid goes down, | 突击检查结束后 |
[13:48] | the D.E.A. agent arrests the dealers, | 缉毒局的探员会先拘捕毒贩 |
[13:50] | and then they process the cash and the drugs | 然后处理他们缴获的 |
[13:52] | that have been seized. | 现金和毒品 |
[13:54] | The senior agent is supposed to record | 高级探员负责记录 |
[13:56] | the amount of money and drugs from the crime scene | 犯罪现场现金和毒品的数量 |
[13:58] | before it’s put into evidence. | 之后把它们作为证据封存 |
[14:00] | Unless he’s taking some for himself. | 不过他可以自己偷偷拿一些 |
[14:03] | Nobody knows. | 没人会知道 |
[14:04] | If the drug dealer complains, nobody believes him. | 就算毒贩有异议 也没人会相信 |
[14:06] | It’s kind of the perfect crime. | 这就像是完美犯罪 |
[14:08] | $10,000 here, $50,000 there. | 这里捞点 那里捞点 |
[14:09] | He could have millions by now. | 他现在可能都捞了好几百万了 |
[14:11] | Yeah, but where is he hiding the money? | 是的 可是他把钱藏到哪了 |
[14:13] | Based on the security app on Peterson’s phone, | 根据彼得森手机上的安全应用 |
[14:15] | it looks like his house has | 他的家好像安装了 |
[14:17] | a crazy elaborate security system. | 非常严密的安保系统 |
[14:19] | Well, there’s your answer. The money’s in the house. | 这就是答案 钱在他家里 |
[14:20] | If we could get our hands on that cash | 如果我们能找到那些现金 |
[14:22] | and prove that Peterson’s stealing, | 并且证明是彼得森偷的 |
[14:23] | we’d put an end to this right now. | 那我们就能立刻结束此事 |
[14:25] | I don’t see how we get in the house. | 我想不出怎么才能进去 |
[14:27] | It’s like Fort Knox, | 简直就像是诺克斯堡[美军基地] |
[14:28] | and we only have 48 hours. | 而且我们只有两天时间了 |
[14:29] | Don’t be defeatist. Can you pull up the plan of the security system? | 别做失败主义者 你能调出安保系统的内容吗 |
[14:32] | Yeah, I think so. | 应该可以 |
[14:48] | 来电 朱尔斯· 布拉特议员 | |
[14:51] | Bill Peterson. | 我是比尔·彼得森 |
[14:52] | Hello, Mr. Peterson, this is Missy Brammer. | 你好 彼得森先生 我是米西·布拉默 |
[14:55] | I’m Congressman Blatt’s Legislative Director. | 布拉特议员的立法事务总监 |
[14:57] | I’m following up on your call of a few days back. | 我是为您前几天的电话做回访 |
[15:00] | As I mentioned, I’d very much like | 我之前说了 我非常想跟 |
[15:03] | to speak to Congressman Blatt about the nomination | 布拉特议员谈一下有关 |
[15:06] | of Lena Abbott to the Commerce post. | 莉娜·艾伯特入职商务部的事 |
[15:08] | Yes, the Congressman was intrigued by your message. | 是的 议员对你的消息很感兴趣 |
[15:11] | He’d like to know more. | 他想知道更多的情况 |
[15:12] | He’s in D.C. right now, as the hearings are in two days. | 他现在在特区 听证会在两天后召开 |
[15:15] | Could you and I meet this evening to discuss it? | 我们俩今晚能见一面讨论一下此事吗 |
[15:18] | Yeah, well, that’d be fine. | 是的 我可以 |
[15:19] | Good. | 很好 |
[15:20] | 8:00 P.M. at the Wagon Wheel on Alamo. | 晚上八点在阿拉莫的马车轮餐厅见 |
[15:22] | I’ll make a reservation. | 我会订位子 |
[15:24] | I’ll see you then. | 到时见 |
[15:37] | The good news is Peterson’s house is only one floor | 好消息是彼得森的家只有一层楼 |
[15:40] | and is easily accessed from the street. | 而且很容易从街上进入 |
[15:41] | Well, what’s the bad news? | 那坏消息呢 |
[15:43] | There are 17 security cameras, | 那里有十七个监控摄像头 |
[15:45] | six motion sensors, and one cat. | 六个运动感应器和一只猫 |
[15:47] | I hate cats. They always try to jump on me. | 我讨厌猫 它们总往我身上跳 |
[15:49] | What about the security system? | 那安保系统呢 |
[15:51] | I downloaded an app from his phone | 我从他手机上下载了一个应用 |
[15:53] | that monitors the cameras. | 可以看监控图像 |
[15:54] | I can hack into the forensic software | 我可以黑进软件 |
[15:55] | and get at the root folders. | 然后找到根文件夹 |
[15:57] | If he checks in remotely, it’ll look like no one’s in the house, | 如果他远程查看 不会看到屋子里有人 |
[15:59] | But I’ll need to do it from here. | 不过我要在这里才能做到 |
[16:06] | Can you turn off the alarm? | 你能把警报关掉吗 |
[16:07] | You’ll need to do that at the house. | 得去房子里才能 |
[16:08] | I can’t do it with the phone. | 通过手机无法做到 |
[16:16] | I’d like to speak to cho, please. | 我想跟周谈谈 |
[16:18] | Sure. | 好的 |
[16:20] | Cho. | 周 |
[16:26] | What’s up? | 什么事 |
[16:28] | Something’s obviously going on, | 很显然有什么事 |
[16:29] | and I’m here to protest my exclusion. | 我不想被排除在外 |
[16:32] | Vega. | 维加 |
[16:32] | Jane is planning something, and I’m pretty sure | 简在计划什么 而且我很确定 |
[16:34] | it has to do with whatever’s going on with Abbott. | 跟艾伯特有关 |
[16:36] | Don’t worry about it. | 别管这事 |
[16:37] | I do, though. | 但我想管 |
[16:37] | If Abbott’s in trouble, I want to help. | 如果艾伯特有麻烦 我想帮忙 |
[16:41] | No. | 不行 |
[16:43] | You’re letting Wylie help. | 你都让怀利帮忙了 |
[16:44] | Wylie’s different. | 怀利不一样 |
[16:45] | I don’t feel responsible for him. | 我不需要对他负责 |
[16:47] | You’re not responsible for me. | 你也不需要对我负责 |
[16:49] | Vega, if this goes wrong, it’s a career killer. | 维加 如果这事搞砸了 你的工作就完蛋了 |
[16:51] | You’ll be finished at the F.B.I. | 你就不能再在联调局工作了 |
[16:52] | before you even get started. | 你才刚进来 |
[16:55] | I’ll take that risk. | 我愿意冒这个险 |
[16:58] | What we’re discussing involves breaking about seven laws. | 我们要违反七条法律 |
[17:00] | As long as it’s only seven. | 七条不多 |
[17:03] | Either I’m a part of this team, or I’m not. | 我要成为其中的一员 否则我就退出 |
[17:08] | We need eyes on Bill Peterson. | 我们要监视比尔·彼得森 |
[17:10] | Where he’s going, what he’s doing. | 看他去了哪 做了什么 |
[17:12] | You think you can do that? | 你觉得你能做到吗 |
[17:13] | Absolutely. | 当然 |
[17:14] | Go. | 去吧 |
[17:15] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢 长官 |
[17:19] | Don’t call me “Sir.” | 别叫我长官 |
[17:24] | Vega. | 维加 |
[17:25] | Sir. | 长官 |
[17:27] | Where are you going? | 你去哪儿 |
[17:28] | Just running an errand. | 跑腿办个事儿 |
[17:37] | Jane, my office, please. | 简 请来我办公室一下 |
[17:46] | Where’s Lena? | 莉娜呢 |
[17:47] | I just dropped her off at the airport. | 刚把她送去机场了 |
[17:48] | She’s headed back to D.C. What’s going on? | 她回华府去了 现在什么情况 |
[17:52] | Well, like I said, I — | 我之前说过了 |
[17:53] | I can’t really let you in on it. | 我不能告诉你 |
[17:57] | Okay, I assume you’re breaking | 我估计你们违反了 |
[17:58] | every rule and regulation the F.B.I. has. | 联调局所有的规章制度 |
[18:01] | Well, that’s a little over the top. | 这还是有点夸大了 |
[18:03] | Look, I know I said we’d do it your way, | 听着 我知道我说过按你的法子来 |
[18:05] | but I-I’ve changed my mind. | 但是我改主意了 |
[18:06] | I can’t have my people taking risks like this on my behalf. | 我不能让我的人为了我冒这么大的风险 |
[18:11] | I’ll take what comes. | 我会为我做过的事负责的 |
[18:13] | And your wife? | 那你妻子呢 |
[18:16] | I think I can keep her out of it. | 我认为我可以不牵连到她 |
[18:17] | You know that’s not true. | 你知道这是不可能的 |
[18:19] | What you did at Rio Bravo — | 你在利澳布拉沃所做的事 |
[18:21] | You risked your life to take out a mass murderer | 冒着生命危险干掉了一个屠杀犯 |
[18:23] | that no one else could… | 没有人能做到 |
[18:24] | No one else would. | 也没有人愿意做 |
[18:27] | You did that ’cause you’re a good man. | 你会这么做是因为你是个好人 |
[18:28] | Peterson is not a good man. | 彼得森可不是 |
[18:31] | He’s a greedy, corrupt bureaucrat | 他是个贪婪 腐败的官员 |
[18:34] | with a very healthy sprinkling of sociopath on top. | 还有点反社会倾向 |
[18:36] | I can handle Peterson. | 我能应付彼得森 |
[18:37] | No, you won’t. | 不 你不能 |
[18:38] | And if we stop now, you’re going to prison, | 如果我们现在停手 你会进监狱 |
[18:40] | your wife’s going to lose her career, | 你妻子的职业生涯会毁于一旦 |
[18:41] | and Peterson is on his way to being the head of the D.E.A. | 而彼得森则将向缉毒局的主管之位更进一步 |
[18:45] | Is that what you want? It’s not what I want. | 你希望这样吗 我可不希望 |
[18:49] | And for what it’s worth, | 更何况 |
[18:51] | everyone else feels the same way. | 其他人也不希望 |
[18:56] | It’s gonna be fine. | 会没事的 |
[18:58] | Chin up. | 别垂头丧气的 |
[19:01] | Trust. | 相信我们 |
[19:35] | Obviously, the hearings are this week, | 听证会这周就将举行 |
[19:37] | and Dennis Abbott is very much in our sight. | 我们也很关注丹尼斯·艾伯特 |
[19:40] | The issue of what happened at Rio Bravo | 在利澳布拉沃发生的事 |
[19:42] | will be key to stopping Lena Abbott’s confirmation. | 将会成为阻止莉娜任职的关键 |
[19:46] | I’m so glad we’re on the same page. | 我很高兴我们意见一致 |
[19:49] | Well, a hearing’s a tricky thing. | 听证会处理起来很棘手 |
[19:52] | Really it’s about showmanship. | 关键在于如何吸引公众的注意 |
[19:54] | You display it — | 你要表现出 |
[19:56] | a little theatrics, if you will. | 一点戏剧性 |
[19:57] | It is D.C., after all. | 那毕竟是华府 |
[19:59] | As it happens, Ms. Brammer, | 巧的是 布拉默女士 |
[20:01] | I have something you can use. | 我手上有你们可以利用的东西 |
[20:03] | Would you be able to bring it to the office tomorrow? | 你明天可以带到议员办公室来吗 |
[20:07] | I would. | 可以 |
[20:09] | Good. | 很好 |
[20:16] | Cho, it’s happening tomorrow. | 周 就在明天了 |
[20:18] | Whatever you’re planning, we have to do it now. | 不管你们在计划什么 必须立刻动手 |
[20:28] | I’m connected to Peterson’s security system. | 我连上了彼得森的安保系统 |
[20:31] | Looks like he’s getting ready to leave. | 他好像准备出门了 |
[20:56] | Wylie, it’s your time. | 怀利 看你的了 |
[20:57] | Just give me a minute. | 马上就好 |
[21:01] | Okay, we’re good to go. | 好了 可以了 |
[21:03] | If Peterson checks his cameras, he’ll see a static image | 如果彼得森检查他家的摄像头 他只会看到 |
[21:05] | showing no activity in or outside the house. | 屋内外都毫无动静的静态画面 |
[21:07] | Great. | 很好 |
[21:08] | But I can only hold it for about an hour and a half. | 但我只能维持一个半小时 |
[21:10] | Well, that should give us enough time. | 应该够了 |
[21:15] | So what’s your plan? | 你有什么计划 |
[21:17] | Well…pick the lock, | 撬锁 |
[21:18] | open the door, see what happens. | 开门 随机应变 |
[21:20] | What’ll happen is the alarm will go off. | 警报会响的 |
[21:22] | Not right away. Alarms give you | 不会立刻响 警报示警前 |
[21:23] | a minute to 90-second grace period before they alert anyone. | 会预留一分钟到一分半的时间 |
[21:26] | That should give me enough time to figure out the pass code. | 这个时间足以猜出密码了 |
[21:28] | Figure it out how? | 怎么猜 |
[21:30] | The way I figure things out. | 和平常一样猜 |
[21:34] | That’s your plan? | 这就是你的计划 |
[21:36] | Yeah, pretty much. | 是啊 |
[21:46] | 60 seconds. | 六十秒 |
[21:47] | Yeah, nothing like a little adrenaline | 肾上腺素最能 |
[21:48] | to get the mind fired up. | 刺激大脑了 |
[21:49] | I’m gonna need some quiet. | 我需要你们安静点 |
[21:52] | Cat alert, nine o’clock. | 九点钟方向 有猫 |
[21:53] | Yeah, I’m not touching that. | 我不会碰它的 |
[21:57] | Time’s running out. | 快没时间了 |
[22:00] | Have a little faith. | 有点信心 |
[22:03] | There. Got it. | 好了 |
[22:04] | How’d you do that? | 你怎么做到的 |
[22:05] | Wylie texted it to him. | 怀利短信告诉他的 |
[22:07] | No, he didn’t. | 他没有 |
[22:07] | When he hacked into the security system, | 他黑进安保系统的时候 |
[22:09] | he saw Peterson punch in the code. | 看到彼得森输密码了 |
[22:11] | I saw you looking at your phone. | 我看见你看手机了 |
[22:12] | Lisbon, you’re killing the magic here. | 里斯本 魔术都被你拆穿了 |
[22:14] | Can we get moving? | 可以开始行动了吧 |
[22:15] | Sure. | 当然 |
[22:15] | Remember, he’s not gonna hide the money in or under his mattress. | 记住 他不会在床内或床下藏钱的 |
[22:18] | Hidden compartments, false drawers. | 隐蔽隔间 暗藏抽屉 |
[22:20] | All over it. | 彻底翻遍吧 |
[24:29] | We got guns, no money. | 找到了枪 但是没找到钱 |
[24:31] | If the money’s here someplace, we can’t find it. | 就算钱真在这里 我们也找不到 |
[24:34] | Jane? | 简 |
[24:36] | Candlesticks seem a little odd, don’t they? | 烛台有点奇怪 不是吗 |
[24:38] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[24:39] | I mean, for a thin strip of Texas leather like Peterson. | 像彼得森这样的紧身皮裤德州男 |
[24:42] | doesn’t strike me as the candlestick type. | 可不像是会用烛台的类型 |
[24:44] | Maybe he hired a designer. | 也许是找人设计的 |
[24:46] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[24:52] | China. | 中国造 |
[25:02] | Oh, this is a problem. | 这下有麻烦了 |
[25:04] | Don’t you know how to open a safe? | 你不会开保险箱吗 |
[25:05] | Biometrics. | 生物锁 |
[25:06] | We need Peterson’s thumbprint to open that. | 要彼得森的指纹才能开 |
[25:08] | Well, what are we gonna do? | 我们该怎么办 |
[25:09] | Okay, so we go to the backup plan. | 启用备用方案 |
[25:11] | What’s that? | 备用方案是什么 |
[25:12] | We have about 40 minutes left. | 我们还有四十分钟 |
[25:13] | If we can’t get to Peterson’s money, we’ll use our own money. | 如果拿不到彼得森的钱 那就用我们自己的钱 |
[25:16] | What money? | 什么钱 |
[25:18] | Uh, Wylie, I need you | 怀利 我要你 |
[25:19] | to get into the evidence room and get us some cash. | 去证物室弄点钱出来 |
[25:23] | How much? | 要多少 |
[25:24] | At least a million dollars. Two would be better. | 至少一百万 两百万更好 |
[25:26] | That’s…big. I’m — I’m not sure how I’d do that. | 这可 不是小钱 我不知道要怎么做 |
[25:29] | Do your best. Yeah, it’s very important. | 尽力而为 这很重要 |
[25:33] | I don’t have clearance for that. | 我没那权限 |
[25:36] | Let me, uh… | 让我 |
[25:37] | Let me think. | 让我想想 |
[25:43] | I’ll get back to you. | 我回头打给你 |
[25:49] | Sir. | 长官 |
[25:52] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[25:52] | You know how Jane said he wouldn’t need your help? | 你记得简说过他不需要你的帮助吧 |
[25:57] | He lied, didn’t he? | 他说谎了 是吗 |
[26:03] | What’s up, Wylie? | 怎么了 怀利 |
[26:04] | Vega, is Peterson still at Blatt’s office? | 维加 彼得森还在布拉特的办公室吗 |
[26:06] | Yeah. He just got there. | 对 他刚到 |
[26:07] | Any chance he’ll go to work when he’s done? | 他等一下有可能会直接去上班吗 |
[26:08] | I called his office. They said he’s not expected in today. Why? | 我打去他办公室问过 他今天休息 怎么了 |
[26:12] | I’m going to San Antonio. | 我现在准备去圣安东尼奥 |
[26:13] | It’s gonna take me about 40 minutes to get there. | 要四十分钟才能到那儿 |
[26:15] | If Peterson leaves in the next half an hour, stall him, okay? | 若彼得森在半小时内离开 尽量拖住他 |
[26:18] | Stall him? The– uh, okay. | 拖住他吗 好吧 |
[26:55] | Stall him. | 拖住他 |
[26:57] | Stall him. | 拖住他 |
[27:01] | Stall him. | 拖住他 |
[27:12] | Oh, my God, I am so sorry! | 天呐 太抱歉了 |
[27:14] | I’ll get you my insurance! | 我把车险报给你 |
[27:26] | Did you see that? | 你看见了没 |
[27:27] | Could have been worse. You stop short? | 这算好的了 你急刹车了吗 |
[27:29] | No, I didn’t stop short! She ran right into me! | 我没急刹车 她直接撞上来的 |
[27:32] | I’m so sorry! Are you okay? | 真对不起 你没事吧 |
[27:34] | How do I know? You ran right into me! | 我怎么知道 你直接撞上我了 |
[27:36] | You’ll want to fill out a report for your insurance. | 为了车险理赔 你要填份报告 |
[27:40] | Oh, for God sake! | 真受不了 |
[27:57] | Is there a problem? | 还能不能找到了 |
[27:58] | I — I know I just got them renewed. | 我刚续了保 |
[28:00] | I put them in here. I took out the old ones, | 把它们放在这里 把旧的拿出去 |
[28:02] | put the new ones in. | 把新的放进去 |
[28:04] | Miss? | 这位小姐 |
[28:05] | I just feel so terrible about this. | 我对此感到万分抱歉 |
[28:07] | I know you! | 我认识你 |
[28:09] | You’re one of Abbott’s people. | 你是艾伯特的手下 |
[28:13] | Agent Peterson? | 彼得森探员 |
[28:14] | Oh, now I am really embarrassed. | 真是太丢脸了 |
[28:17] | I am so sorry, sir. Uh — | 很抱歉 长官 |
[28:19] | The sun was in my eyes | 阳光太刺眼了 |
[28:20] | and I thought you were a lot further away from me. | 我因为你的车离我很远呢 |
[28:22] | Look, uh, just — just forget about it. | 算了 算了 |
[28:24] | Oh, no, sir, we — we could never do that. | 不行 长官 不可以这样 |
[28:27] | There is so much damage to your car here. | 你的车都撞成这样了 |
[28:28] | I’m not worried about it. | 不用操心了 |
[28:29] | We really should fill out a report, though. | 但我们应该填份报告 |
[28:31] | Your car really looks terrible. | 你的车撞得挺严重的 |
[28:33] | I’m in a hurry! | 我赶时间 |
[28:40] | I tried to stop him, but he wouldn’t stay. | 我试着拖住他 但他还是走了 |
[28:41] | Which way’s he heading? | 往哪个方向走的 |
[28:42] | East. He’s headed your way. | 向东走的 他要回家了 |
[28:44] | Well, how far are you? | 从你那里到这里要多久 |
[28:46] | About 15 minutes. How far is Wylie? | 十五分钟 怀利还要多久 |
[28:47] | About 15 minutes. | 十五分钟左右 |
[29:03] | I got here as fast as I could. | 我以最快的速度赶过来的 |
[29:04] | Thank you. | 多谢 |
[29:10] | Good luck. Bye. | 好运 再见 |
[30:01] | Obviously the issue with protected zones | 显然 受保护地区的问题 |
[30:03] | is colored by money, but we’re gonna have to — | 受资金影响 但我们要… |
[30:05] | Mrs. Abbott. | 艾伯特夫人 |
[30:07] | Dennis? | 丹尼斯 |
[30:09] | Linda, I’ll catch up with you later. | 琳达 我稍后再跟你谈 |
[30:10] | Oh…baby. Mmm. | 亲爱的 |
[30:14] | What are you doing in D.C.? | 你怎么来华府了 |
[30:15] | Well, I wanted to see you. | 想见你呗 |
[30:18] | And I know you’re scared. | 我知道你很害怕 |
[30:20] | More like terrified. | 简直心惊胆战 |
[30:21] | Well, don’t be. | 别害怕 |
[30:23] | I trust Jane. | 我相信简 |
[30:25] | And he hasn’t let me down so far. | 他至今都没让我失望过 |
[30:26] | Dennis, we need a miracle. | 丹尼斯 我们需要奇迹 |
[30:28] | Listen. You will be confirmed. | 听我说 他们会任命你的 |
[30:32] | And we’ll be together. | 我们还会继续在一起 |
[30:35] | I have to go. The hearing’s about to start. | 我得走了 听证会要开始了 |
[30:37] | Okay, I’ll walk you in. | 好 我陪你进去 |
[30:39] | I have something to do inside anyway. | 我正好要到里面办点事 |
[30:47] | Abbott. | 艾伯特 |
[30:49] | Funny meeting you here. | 竟在这里遇上你了 |
[30:50] | Well, I could say the same thing, Bill. | 我也想这么说 比尔 |
[30:52] | I guess you haven’t heard. | 看来你是没听说 |
[30:53] | It’s not official yet, but I’m gonna be a witness | 还没正式公布 但我会作为证人 |
[30:56] | at your wife’s hearing. | 出席你妻子的听证会 |
[30:58] | Ah. Well, who did that? | 谁批准的 |
[31:00] | Blatt. | 布拉特 |
[31:02] | Representative Jules Blatt | 是朱尔斯·布拉特议员 |
[31:04] | put your name on the list to be a witness? | 把你放进证人名单的吗 |
[31:05] | I have evidence he thinks people should hear about. | 他认为我掌握了重要证据 应呈递法庭 |
[31:08] | I think you know what it is. | 我想你清楚是什么证据 |
[31:09] | Evidence, huh? Evidence that you brought him? | 证据 你送给他的证据吗 |
[31:13] | What is this, Abbott? What are you doing? | 这算什么 艾伯特 你在干什么 |
[31:15] | You know, maybe I should talk to Blatt. | 也许我才应该跟布拉特谈谈 |
[31:17] | You see, I have evidence, too. | 你瞧 我也有证据 |
[31:19] | Yeah. Take a look. | 来看看 |
[31:21] | Now that’s nice. | 拍得不错吧 |
[31:24] | Okay, that’s the best one right there. | 这张最棒了 |
[31:28] | What — Bill? | 怎么了 比尔 |
[31:33] | Wait — Bill? | 等下 比尔 |
[31:42] | Seems we both have secrets. | 看来我们都藏有秘密啊 |
[31:44] | Cute kitty, by the way. | 你家猫挺萌的 |
[31:55] | Put your hands up. | 把双手举起来 |
[31:56] | You think I’m wearing a wire? | 你觉得我装了窃听器吗 |
[31:58] | Up! | 举起来 |
[32:00] | Come on, Bill! | 别闹了 比尔 |
[32:01] | This is just a conversation between two old friends, right? | 这就是两位旧友聊聊天而已 对吧 |
[32:06] | You broke into my home. | 你闯进了我家 |
[32:07] | I have people that will account for every minute of my time. | 我有绝对的不在场证明 |
[32:10] | If it wasn’t you, then it was Jane | 如果不是你 就是简 |
[32:12] | or one of those other idiots. | 再不就是你那些白痴手下 |
[32:13] | That’s a crime, not to mention illegal search. | 闯入民宅是犯罪 更别说非法搜查了 |
[32:16] | Well, that’ll be for the D.A. to sort out. | 那是地检署该管的事情 |
[32:20] | But it will get the attention of the inspector general. | 但总检察长便会调查此事 |
[32:24] | And there will be an internal investigation, | 进行警署内部调查 |
[32:26] | and they’ll look into all of your old busts | 调查你以前的那些毒品缴获案 |
[32:28] | and realize that you have been a thief for 20 years. | 会查出你原来做了二十年的贼 |
[32:35] | I have you, Bill. | 我抓到你的把柄了 比尔 |
[32:37] | I have you by the short and curlies. | 你逃不掉了 |
[32:42] | Okay. | 好 |
[32:45] | Okay. Fine. | 好 行 |
[32:49] | Take half. | 分你一半 |
[32:50] | We both walk away. This is over. | 从此各走各路 就此结束 |
[32:53] | Wow. Half. Hmm. | 一半 |
[32:55] | How much is half? | 一半是多少钱 |
[32:57] | About 800. | 八十万左右 |
[32:58] | So you’re offering me $800,000 | 这么说 你要给我 |
[33:01] | of the cash that you’ve been skimming? | 你一直暗中偷取的八十万现金吗 |
[33:02] | You’re not getting a dime more. | 多一分我都不会再给 |
[33:04] | I don’t want any more. | 我不想要更多 |
[33:06] | Hello again, agent Peterson. | 你好 又见面了 彼得森探员 |
[33:11] | I have all I need. | 我需要的都有了 |
[33:22] | It doesn’t matter what you do to me. | 你把我怎么样都无所谓 |
[33:25] | It can’t help. | 没用的 |
[33:26] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[33:27] | Blatt has the bullet. | 布拉特拿到那颗子弹了 |
[33:28] | The bullet you shot into that Zeta’s head. | 你射杀泽塔的那颗子弹 |
[33:32] | Bullet. | 子弹 |
[33:33] | Was that the evidence you were talking about? | 你说的证据就是这个吗 |
[33:35] | That’s right. And when Blatt gets done with it, | 是的 等布拉特将它呈上法庭 |
[33:38] | your wife can kiss her new job good-bye. | 你老婆可以跟她的新工作说拜拜了 |
[33:42] | And you’re going to prison, my friend. | 而你则会进监狱 |
[33:44] | Abbott, Peterson, Vega. | 艾伯特 彼得森 维加 |
[33:46] | Good to see you all. | 见到你们真好 |
[33:47] | Allow me to introduce congressman Blatt’s | 请允许我为大家介绍布拉特议员的 |
[33:49] | Legislative Director, Missy, um… | 立法事务总监 米西… |
[33:53] | Uh…I’m sorry. What is it? | 很抱歉 您叫什么 |
[33:54] | Uh, Brammer. | 布拉默 |
[33:56] | Sorry. Missy Brammer. | 抱歉 米西·布拉默 |
[33:57] | Uh, you said you had a constituent who had to see me? | 你说过有一位选民一定要见我 |
[33:59] | Yes, Miss Brammer. This is Bill Peterson. | 对 布拉默小姐 这位是比尔·彼得森 |
[34:02] | He is one of the Congressman’s most enthusiastic supporters. | 他是议员的狂热支持者 |
[34:06] | Oh, how do you do? | 你好啊 |
[34:06] | Yeah, wait — no. | 等下 不对 |
[34:09] | This isn’t right. | 这不对劲 |
[34:10] | I’m sorry? | 你说什么 |
[34:11] | There’s been a mistake. I met Missy Brammer | 这肯定是搞错了 我两天前在圣安东尼奥 |
[34:14] | two days ago in San Antonio. | 见过米西·布拉默 |
[34:16] | Well, that’s impossible, because | 这不可能 因为 |
[34:17] | Miss Brammer’s been here in D.C. all week | 布拉默小姐这周都待在华盛顿 |
[34:21] | preparing for the hearings. | 为听证会做准备 |
[34:22] | – Uh, which I’m gonna be late for if I don’t hurry. – Okay. | -说到这个 我再不去就要迟到了 -好的 |
[34:25] | Nice to meet you all. Mr. Peterson. | 很高兴见到你们 彼得森先生 |
[34:28] | Hey. Wait… | 等等 |
[34:32] | No, no, no. | 不 不对 |
[34:33] | She returned my call from Blatt’s office. | 她是从布拉特办公室给我回的电话 |
[34:36] | Hi. My cell phone just died. | 你好 我的手机没电了 |
[34:38] | Could I use one of yours? | 能借用下电话吗 |
[34:39] | Sure. Missy’s out of town. You can use hers. | 当然 米西出差了 你可以用她的 |
[34:41] | Thank you very much. | 太谢谢了 |
[34:42] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[34:43] | 来电 朱尔斯·布拉特议员 | |
[34:46] | Bill peterson. | 我是比尔·彼得森 |
[34:46] | Hello, Mr. Peterson, this is Missy Brammer. | 你好 彼得森先生 我是米西·布拉默 |
[34:51] | I’m Congressman Blatt’s Legislative Director. | 我是布拉特议员的立法事务总监 |
[34:54] | I met her! In Blatt’s Office. | 我还见过她 就在布拉特的办公室 |
[34:57] | Sorry, everybody. Pest control. | 大家抱歉 害虫防治 |
[34:59] | We need the office for 20 minutes. | 得占用办公室二十分钟 |
[35:01] | All right. Everybody out. They got to spray. | 好的 大家出去吧 他们要喷药 |
[35:31] | Come in. | 请进 |
[35:35] | I got something for you. | 东西给你带来了 |
[35:37] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[35:40] | Here we go. | 给你 |
[35:50] | Bill? | 比尔 |
[35:51] | I can’t tell you how much it means to me to say this. | 我真是无法形容这对我意义有多重大 |
[35:55] | You’re under arrest. | 你被捕了 |
[36:00] | Wonderful to see the Government at work. | 很高兴看到政府能行使职能 |
[36:13] | Guys, let me drive you to the airport. | 让我开车送你们去机场吧 |
[36:15] | Nah, you’ve done enough already. | 不用 你做得已经够多了 |
[36:17] | Well, thank you for everything. | 这几天真是谢谢你们了 |
[36:21] | You know what? That was some good, clean fun. | 你知道吗 这几天真是乐趣无穷 |
[36:23] | Like old times. | 就跟以前一样 |
[36:24] | Just like old times. | 就跟以前一样 |
[36:26] | Pete, hold the door a sec. | 皮特 帮我挡一下门 |
[36:29] | He tells me you got a sweetheart. | 他告诉我你有女朋友了 |
[36:30] | That little brunette? | 那个深色头发的小美人吗 |
[36:32] | That is true. | 没错 |
[36:33] | Don’t screw it up, Patrick. | 千万别搞砸了 派翠克 |
[36:35] | I’ll try not to. | 我会努力的 |
[36:37] | Life’s too short. | 人生苦短 |
[36:43] | See ya. | 再见 |
[36:44] | Bye. | 再见 |
[36:58] | Scared me there. Now don’t spill any. | 吓到我了 别倒洒了 |
[37:01] | Plastic cups? | 塑料杯子 |
[37:04] | Okay. A toast. | 好了 来干杯 |
[37:07] | To friends. | 为朋友干杯 |
[37:09] | Thank you for… all… | 多谢你们 为你们所做的 |
[37:14] | We are forever in your debt. | 我们永远欠你们的人情 |
[37:15] | Yes, yes. | 没错 没错 |
[37:17] | We are forever in your debt. I-I make horrible speeches. | 我们永远欠你们人情 我真是不会讲话 |
[37:19] | – Cheers. – Cheers. | -干杯 -干杯 |
[37:21] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[37:22] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[37:26] | Let’s go check out that waffle truck. | 我们去华夫饼车看看 |
[37:27] | Oh, definitely. | 好啊 |
[37:34] | So how fast were you going when you drove to San Antonio? | 你去圣安东尼奥时车速有多快 |
[37:36] | Like a hundred million miles an hour. | 快要接近光速了吧 |
[37:39] | Roughly. How fast were you going when you rammed | 粗略估计 你从面撞上彼得森的车时 |
[37:41] | the back of Peterson’s car? | 车速有多快 |
[37:42] | Like 3 miles an hour. | 大概每小时五公里 |
[37:44] | Still, I bet it was pretty cool. | 那感觉一定棒极了 |
[37:45] | It was. It was really cool. | 没错 确实棒极了 |
[37:50] | You know, I don’t want a waffle. You want to dance? | 我不想吃华夫饼了 你想跳舞吗 |
[37:54] | No. No, I’m — I’m a terrible dancer. I — | 不 不想 我跳舞超烂 |
[37:57] | Oh, come on. | 来嘛 |
[37:58] | What do you have to lose, Wylie? | 你有什么好怕的 怀利 |
[38:00] | Come on. Let’s go. | 来吧 我们走 |
[38:01] | Okay, but you can’t laugh. | 好吧 但你不准笑我 |
[38:03] | No promises. | 这我可没法保证 |
[38:05] | Well, since everything is cleared up with Lena, | 因为莉娜的事情都解决了 |
[38:08] | I’ll be moving in a couple of months. | 几个月后我就要离开了 |
[38:10] | Work from the D.C. Office. | 到华盛顿办公室工作 |
[38:12] | So you know what that means. It’s you. | 所以你知道这意味着什么 是你 |
[38:17] | What is? | 什么是我 |
[38:18] | The unit. It’s yours. | 这个队伍 归你管了 |
[38:21] | You’ll be in charge. | 由你来负责 |
[38:23] | I talked to the Regional Office, | 我已经跟地区办事处谈过 |
[38:24] | I talked to the Assistant Director, | 也和主管助理谈过 |
[38:26] | and everyone agrees. | 所有人都同意 |
[38:29] | You’ve earned it, Kimball. | 这是你应得的 金宝 |
[38:31] | And I think you’re going to do a great job at it. | 而且我认为你会干得很出色 |
[38:41] | Thank you, Sir. | 谢谢你 长官 |
[38:43] | No. Thank you. | 不 谢谢你 |
[38:46] | Well, since that’s settled, I think I am going to dance | 既然所有事情已解决 我想我要跟 |
[38:49] | with the next Undersecretary of the Department of Commerce. | 下一任商务部副部长跳支舞 |
[38:54] | Get on the dance floor, baby. Come on. | 我们去跳舞吧 宝贝 来吧 |
[38:59] | Congratulations, Cho. | 恭喜你 周 |
[39:01] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[39:02] | You deserve it. | 实至名归 |
[39:07] | I’m gonna go get another taco. | 我去再买份墨西哥煎玉米卷 |
[39:09] | Okay. | 好的 |
[39:15] | You know, we never finished our conversation. | 你知道 我们的谈话总是没有结果 |
[39:18] | No, it got busy. | 对 总是要忙别的事 |
[39:21] | Life throws you curve balls. | 生活总是投出曲线球 |
[39:22] | Are we talking about baseball now? | 我们现在是要讨论棒球吗 |
[39:24] | I’m serious. I want us to be strong together. | 我说正经的 我希望我们的关系坚不可摧 |
[39:27] | We are, aren’t we? | 我们本来就是 不是吗 |
[39:30] | I love you, and I also love what I do. | 我爱你 我也爱我的工作 |
[39:33] | You can’t be jealous of that. | 你不能为这个吃醋 |
[39:35] | Oh, it’s not that. | 不是因为那个 |
[39:37] | What is it? | 那是因为什么 |
[39:44] | What? | 是什么 |
[39:48] | I don’t want to lose you. | 我不想失去你 |
[39:50] | I don’t know how I would react. | 我不知道自己会作何反应 |
[39:55] | You’re not gonna lose me. | 你不会失去我的 |
[39:56] | You don’t know that. | 这你没法保证 |
[39:57] | Nobody knows what’s gonna happen. | 没人能预测未来 |
[40:00] | You could die tomorrow. I could. | 你可能明天会死 我也是 |
[40:03] | We need to focus on what’s going on right now. | 我们得珍惜眼前 |
[40:07] | Right here. It’s good. | 就现在 一切很美好 |
[40:08] | It is very, very good. | 一切都非常非常完美 |
[40:13] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[40:16] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[40:17] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[40:18] | Yeah. | 确定 |
[40:22] | Do you want to dance? | 你想跳舞吗 |
[40:23] | Here? In front of everyone? | 在这里 在所有人面前 |
[40:24] | Sure. | 当然 |
[40:27] | Okay, one dance. | 好吧 那就跳一支 |
[40:28] | Two. | 两支 |
[40:30] | Everything is a negotiation with you. | 什么事你都要跟我争 |
[40:36] | Come on. | 快啊 |