时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | Hands in the air! Don’t turn around! | 举起手来 不许回头 |
[00:07] | – Okay. – Don’t turn around! | -好的 -不许回头 |
[00:08] | Get on the ground! | 跪下 |
[00:09] | Hurry up! Give me your gun! | 快 把枪交出来 |
[00:11] | I said do it! | 听见没 |
[00:14] | Your 211 pager. | 报警寻呼机也交出来 |
[00:16] | Now! | 快 |
[00:17] | Put it down! | 扔在地上 |
[00:22] | Get out of here! Go! | 滚开 滚 |
[00:31] | The driver’s calling it in! Turn it up! | 司机在请求支援了 可以了 |
[00:35] | Come on! Let’s hurry up! | 快 抓紧时间 |
[00:37] | Go! | 走 |
[00:41] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[00:46] | Come on! Come on! | 开车 走 |
[00:55] | It’s this little cabin in the hill country — | 我在山里找了间小木屋 |
[00:57] | Rustic, charming, very romantic. | 那里的生活很朴素 迷人 很浪漫 |
[00:59] | Rustic as in no running water or…? | 你说的朴素是指没有自来水那种还是… |
[01:01] | Well, would that be a problem? | 那也不是什么大问题吧 |
[01:02] | Well, when you said, “Let’s go away for the weekend,” | 你提议说”我们周末去度个假吧”的时候 |
[01:04] | I was kind of hoping for the kind of place | 我还希望是去那种 |
[01:05] | that leaves a mint on the pillow. | 会在枕头上放薄荷糖的高档酒店 |
[01:07] | Hey, cho. | 周 |
[01:09] | We have three men robbing an armored truck. | 有三个劫匪抢劫了一辆装甲押运车 |
[01:11] | They subdued the guard, unloaded the cash, | 他们制服了警卫 卸下了现金 |
[01:13] | got out in 60 seconds. | 一分钟内就逃离了现场 |
[01:14] | Land speed record. Any witnesses? | 这速度创纪录了 有目击者吗 |
[01:16] | They gave us approximate heights and weights, | 目击者向我们描述了疑犯的大致身高与体重 |
[01:18] | but nothing groundbreaking. | 但没有什么突破性的证词 |
[01:19] | Tactics match a team that’s been knocking off | 战术小队匹配到了一个经常在城里周边 |
[01:21] | payday loan shops around town. | 抢劫发薪日贷款铺的作案团伙 |
[01:23] | But those were two-man jobs. | 但那是个两人团伙 |
[01:24] | Well, it sounds like they made a new friend. | 看来他们又招募了一个新伙伴 |
[01:26] | Bank manager says this is the biggest cash delivery of the year. | 银行经理说这是今年数额最大的一笔现金运输 |
[01:30] | $600,000 in wrapped bricks. | 按摞捆好的六十万现金 |
[01:32] | Any tracking devices or dye packs? | 里面有追踪设备或染料包吗 |
[01:32] | 银行防抢三大法宝:序列号已备份的诱饵钞 可无线电引爆的染料包/GPS定位器 | |
[01:34] | They add those after the cash is broken down. | 这些要等现金拆包入库后才会放入 |
[01:37] | Lucky robbers. | 劫匪很走运 |
[01:38] | Luck is the planning you don’t see. | 说运气不如说是计划周密 |
[01:40] | What kind of planning? | 什么计划 |
[01:41] | You think someone with the bank is involved. | 你认为银行里有人参与了抢劫 |
[01:42] | Seems likely. A score this big literally gift-wrapped? | 很有可能 数额如此巨大 却跟拱手送上的一样 |
[01:46] | All right, we’ll get surveillance up on the bank employees. | 好 那我们派监视小队盯梢银行雇员 |
[01:47] | Well, that sounds like a hassle. Let’s just ask them. | 太麻烦了 直接问他们就行了 |
[01:51] | Pull footage from the surveillance cameras in the area. | 把这个区域的监控录像调出来 |
[01:56] | Good morning. Can I have everyone’s attention, please? | 早上好 请大家听我说几句话 |
[01:59] | Thank you. Uh, quick question — | 谢谢 快速问答 |
[02:00] | Which one of you was the accomplice | 你们中的哪一位是今早的 |
[02:02] | to the robbery this morning? | 抢劫案中的同伙 |
[02:04] | Sorry. Who are you? | 抱歉 你是谁 |
[02:05] | Patrick Jane, F.B.I. You? | 派翠克·简 联调局的 你呢 |
[02:07] | Gil Clark. I’m the branch manager. | 吉尔·克拉克 我是分行经理 |
[02:09] | Did you just accuse my people? | 你是在指控我的雇员吗 |
[02:11] | Gil, I did. Agent Cho will explain. | 是的 吉尔 周探员会进行说明的 |
[02:13] | Hi. How you doing? Nice to meet you. | 你好 幸会 |
[02:15] | Sorry to hear about the robbery. | 抢劫的事我很遗憾 |
[02:16] | So, what the hell is going on here? | 这见鬼的是怎么回事 |
[02:18] | Just be patient, sir. | 耐心点 先生 |
[02:19] | Sorry to hear about the robbery. | 抢劫的事我很遗憾 |
[02:20] | This — I mean, this is outrageous. | 这样太过分了 |
[02:21] | No. Not really. Not yet. | 不 没有 过分的还没开始呢 |
[02:24] | And thank you. Well, that was my pleasure. | 也谢谢你 我的荣幸 |
[02:27] | Uh, let me tell you something about guilt. | 我来说说罪恶感是怎么一回事 |
[02:29] | It’s physical — increased perspiration, racing heart. | 它会影响人的身体反应 增加排汗 心跳加速 |
[02:33] | But when I just shook your hands, | 但我刚刚与你们握手的时候 |
[02:34] | most of you were relatively calm and relaxed, | 你们中的大多数人都还算平静与放松 |
[02:38] | which is incredible given the circumstances. | 鉴于这个惊人的情形之下 |
[02:40] | Except for, uh, you, Ken Fletcher, senior teller. | 除了你 肯·弗莱彻 高级出纳员 |
[02:44] | Your heart, my friend, is racing like a greyhound. | 你心跳的速度 快得跟灵缇犬一样 |
[02:46] | What is that supposed to mean? | 什么意思 |
[02:48] | And your left hand keeps touching your pocket. | 而且你的左手一直摸着你的口袋 |
[02:50] | What do you got in there? Hmm? | 里面装了什么 |
[02:52] | Empty it. | 掏出来 |
[02:53] | It — | 这是… |
[02:53] | Now. | 立刻 |
[02:59] | Looks like a burner. | 貌似是个一次性手机 |
[03:01] | Phone you don’t want to be traced. | 不想被人追踪的人才用的手机 |
[03:03] | Who gave this to you, sir? | 这是谁给你的 先生 |
[03:04] | I-I-I don’t know. I mean, I-I — | 我…我不知道 我…我 |
[03:06] | Answer the question. Who gave this to you, sir? | 回答这个问题 这是谁给你的 先生 |
[03:07] | I don’t — I-I-I just — I-I — | 我不…我只是…我 |
[03:10] | Oh, no. I think you killed him. | 糟了 你把他问死了 |
[03:27] | Fainting isn’t evidence of anything. | 晕倒说明不了什么 |
[03:29] | I’m hypoglycemic. I didn’t have breakfast. | 我有低血糖 我没吃早饭 |
[03:32] | My blood sugar was in the basement. | 我的血糖过低了 |
[03:33] | So you got the burner phone because of your blood sugar? | 这么说你有那个一次性手机是因为血糖 |
[03:38] | You doubled the cash order at the bank this week. | 本周你向总行申请了两倍的现金 |
[03:41] | Was that the blood sugar talking? | 是你的血糖让你做的吗 |
[03:44] | My client is not answering questions at this time. | 我的委托人不会回答任何问题 |
[03:46] | I don’t think Ken here, with his health issues, | 我不认为肯的健康状况 |
[03:49] | is really up for prison. | 承受得住牢狱生活 |
[03:52] | So let’s improve his outlook. | 为了他以后的日子着想 |
[03:54] | Start with the robbers’ names. | 就从劫匪的名字开始交代吧 |
[03:57] | What robbers? | 什么劫匪 |
[03:59] | I don’t see any robbers. | 我没看到有劫匪 |
[04:01] | Call me when you have somebody in custody. | 等你们抓到了人再打给我 |
[04:14] | He’s holding out. | 他不肯松口 |
[04:16] | He won’t talk until we have the others. | 抓到其他几个人之前他是不会交代的 |
[04:18] | Maybe we can track them down with his phone. | 也许可以通过他的手机追踪到他们 |
[04:19] | Yeah, try it. | 对 试试看 |
[04:21] | Know what? You run this one. | 不如这样 这个案子就由你来带吧 |
[04:23] | Might as well. You’ll be in charge soon enough. | 这样正好 你很快就会接管这里了 |
[04:25] | You sure? | 你确定吗 |
[04:26] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[04:27] | They’re tired of hearing my voice anyway. | 反正他们也已经听厌了我的声音了 |
[04:28] | All right. | 那好吧 |
[04:31] | So, my friend has this League of Legends team, | 我朋友的《英雄联盟》战队 |
[04:33] | and they’re playing a tournament in Houston on Saturday. | 他们周六要去休斯顿打一场比赛 |
[04:36] | I crush League of Legends. | 我超迷《英雄联盟》的 |
[04:38] | You want to go? | 你想去吗 |
[04:39] | That would be awesome. | 太好了 |
[04:41] | I figure we could drive down | 我们可以开车过去 |
[04:42] | and then maybe afterward we could stick around | 看完比赛后可以在那儿逛逛 |
[04:44] | and have dinner. | 一起吃个晚饭 |
[04:46] | Yeah. | 好啊 |
[04:47] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[04:48] | Sure. Let’s do it. | 当然 就这样吧 |
[04:50] | Cool. Yeah. I’ll let him know. | 好极了 我回头告诉他一声 |
[04:54] | Have you guys seen Jane and Lisbon? | 你们看见简和里斯本了吗 |
[04:56] | Lisbon went to get the rest of the security video. | 里斯本去取剩下的监控录像了 |
[04:58] | Jane just said he was running an errand. | 简说他出去办点事儿 |
[05:00] | Austin P.D. found the getaway car | 奥斯汀警方在距离银行 |
[05:02] | about a half-mile from the bank. | 约八百米的地方发现了逃逸车辆 |
[05:04] | No prints. | 没有发现指纹 |
[05:04] | Tell them to dust it again just to be sure. | 以防万一让他们再上一次指纹粉 |
[05:06] | Anything off the phone? | 手机上查到什么了吗 |
[05:07] | Fletcher made about a dozen calls this week | 弗莱彻这星期给另一个一次性手机 |
[05:09] | to another burner — no way to tell who has that one. | 打了十几个电话 没法得知对方是谁 |
[05:11] | All right. | 好吧 |
[05:14] | He must have been calling the robbers. | 他肯定是打给了那些劫匪 |
[05:16] | They probably met in person at least once, right? | 他们至少肯定见过一面吧 |
[05:19] | That’s a good point. | 这个想法不错 |
[05:21] | Can we use Fletcher’s personal phone to track his movements? | 我们能通过弗莱彻的私人手机追踪他的动向吗 |
[05:23] | Definitely — every location we visit | 当然 我们去的每个地点 |
[05:25] | is tracked and time-stamped on our phones. | 都被打上时间戳 记录在了我们的手机里 |
[05:27] | I can use the cell tower hits to track his path. | 我可以通过信号塔追踪他的活动路径 |
[05:29] | How long will it take you? | 需要多久 |
[05:30] | – 10 minutes. – All right. | -十分钟 -好 |
[05:31] | Text the list of locations to me and Vega. | 把查到的地点发给我和维加 |
[05:33] | We’ll canvass. Let’s go. | 我们去排查 走吧 |
[05:35] | Okay. | 好的 |
[05:44] | Hey. I hear you were getting locations for Cho. | 我听说你在帮周查疑犯的活动地点 |
[05:47] | Yeah, I just sent them. | 对 刚刚发给他们了 |
[05:49] | Oh, good. | 很好 |
[05:52] | Can I ask you about something, outside of work? | 我能问你件事吗 跟工作无关 |
[05:55] | W-well, it’s — it’s not totally outside of work. | 也 也不能说完全跟工作无关 |
[05:58] | You asked Vega out. | 你约维加出去了 |
[06:00] | How did you know? | 你怎么知道的 |
[06:01] | Ah, this is not my first rodeo. What’s your question? | 我干这事儿也不是第一次了 你想问什么 |
[06:04] | I’m trying to find a restaurant. | 我正在找餐厅 |
[06:05] | And you want to know how expensive. | 你想知道要订多贵的餐厅 |
[06:07] | Well, I don’t want to tip my hand. | 我不想这么早暴露我的心思 |
[06:08] | I think you already tipped your hand. | 我觉得你已经暴露了 |
[06:10] | Okay, but how do I impress her | 好吧 可我要怎样让她眼前一亮 |
[06:12] | without coming on too strong? | 同时不会显得太步步紧逼 |
[06:14] | Keep it casual. | 就顺其自然 |
[06:16] | Not a hole in a wall, you know? | 不要做得太明显 |
[06:17] | Tablecloths, not necessarily white. | 不一定非要做得很完美 |
[06:21] | Okay. | 好的 |
[06:23] | And, Wylie? | 还有 怀利 |
[06:25] | She already said yes. That was the hard part. | 她已经答应你了 最难的部分已经过去了 |
[06:28] | Just try to have fun. | 好好享受旅途就是了 |
[06:30] | Oh, thanks. | 谢谢 |
[06:39] | Wylie sent the list. There are… | 怀利发过来了 表上列了 |
[06:43] | 14 locations Fletcher visited. | 十四个弗莱彻去过的地点 |
[06:46] | We can cover those today. | 今天能查完 |
[06:47] | They’re all over the county. We wearing jetpacks? | 这些地方遍布全县 我们有喷气背包吗 |
[06:50] | We’ll get it done. | 能走完的 |
[06:51] | If you say so. | 你说能就能吧 |
[07:01] | You’re definitely taking over the team? | 确定由你接管我们队了吗 |
[07:02] | Yes. | 对 |
[07:04] | Are you excited? | 你激动吗 |
[07:06] | I don’t really think about it that way. | 我还没怎么想过这事 |
[07:08] | Isn’t this something you’ve wanted your entire career? | 你的整个职业生涯中不就想要得到这个职位吗 |
[07:11] | Yes. | 对 |
[07:12] | So be excited about it. | 那就表现出一点兴奋劲儿 |
[07:14] | I am. | 我很兴奋 |
[07:16] | Oh. Good. | 好 |
[07:19] | So, are there any changes you’re going to make when you take over? | 那么你接任的时候 会做什么新的改变吗 |
[07:23] | Yeah. A new rule. | 对 我要订一条新规 |
[07:24] | Rookie agents are seen and not heard. | 菜鸟探员只准跟着不准多嘴 |
[07:27] | Good luck with that. | 祝你能把规定实行下去 |
[07:36] | Hey. Where have you been? | 你去哪儿了 |
[07:39] | For your pillow. | 给你放枕头上的 |
[07:41] | Oh. Mints. Thank you. | 薄荷糖 谢谢 |
[07:43] | I also got us a reservation this weekend at the Alhambra. | 我还给我们在阿罕布拉订了一个周末的房间 |
[07:47] | Resortish style place, room service, | 度假胜地 有客房服务 |
[07:49] | high-thread-count sheets. I think you’re gonna like it. | 还有高织物密度的床单 我想你会喜欢的 |
[07:51] | You didn’t have to do that. | 你不需要这么做的 |
[07:53] | No, I didn’t, but I want to spend some time alone with you, | 是的 但是我想花点时间跟你单独在一起 |
[07:55] | and it should be at some place that you like. | 必须在你喜欢的地方 |
[07:57] | Well, are you gonna like it? It doesn’t sound very rustic. | 那你会喜欢吗 听起来那里不怎么朴素 |
[07:59] | Yeah, I’ll find a tree. | 我会找棵树在下面坐坐的 |
[08:01] | Uh, this is the security footage. | 这个是监控画面 |
[08:03] | Yeah, uh, could you, uh, | 你能不能 |
[08:05] | replay it back from the beginning, | 从头回放一遍 |
[08:06] | Uh, all at the same time? | 每个角度都调回开头 |
[08:07] | Sure. | 好的 |
[08:10] | Stop it. | 停 |
[08:13] | That’s the alpha. | 那个是领头的 |
[08:14] | He’s the one in charge. | 他说了算 |
[08:15] | That’s what I thought, too. | 我也是这么想的 |
[08:16] | He’s the only one who touches the money. | 只有他碰了那些钱 |
[08:19] | Uh, you see that guy over there with the semi-automatic? | 看见那边那个举着半自动步枪的人了吗 |
[08:22] | He’s the new crew member. | 他是新加入的 |
[08:23] | Uh, none of the previous robbery victims reported heavy weaponry. | 之前被抢劫的受害者都没提到有重型武器 |
[08:27] | The big gun stands out. | 这次却出现了 很扎眼 |
[08:29] | Good eye. | 好眼力 |
[08:30] | You notice how the alpha never turns his back on him | 你注意到主犯从来没有背对着新来的那个人 |
[08:33] | and vice-versa? | 反之亦然吗 |
[08:34] | They don’t trust each other. | 他们不相信对方 |
[08:35] | The alpha does turn his back on the driver. | 主犯背对着司机 |
[08:38] | What does that mean? | 这说明了什么 |
[08:39] | Well, they’re brothers, obviously. | 显然 他们是兄弟 |
[08:40] | Brothers? | 兄弟 |
[08:42] | Well, the alpha has a limp. | 主犯走路有点跛 |
[08:43] | It looks like he has a lift in his left shoe. | 他的左鞋下面貌似垫了东西 |
[08:46] | That leg must be shorter. | 他的左腿比右腿短 |
[08:48] | And the driver has a very similar walk. | 那个司机跟他走路姿势很像 |
[08:51] | Different-size legs is a genetic anomaly. | 两腿有长短是一种遗传畸形 |
[08:54] | Brothers. | 他们是兄弟 |
[08:55] | I’ll go tell Cho and Vega. | 我去通知周和维加 |
[08:59] | Did I say you could have one of those? | 我同意你吃了吗 |
[09:09] | Number 4, 10 to go. | 第四个 还有十个地方要跑 |
[09:11] | Those jetpacks sound better and better. | 我们真的该配喷气背包了 |
[09:13] | Be with you in a minute. | 稍等马上招呼你们 |
[09:14] | F.B.I. | 联调局 |
[09:15] | I’m agent Cho. This is agent Vega. | 我是周探员 这位是维加探员 |
[09:18] | Okay. What’s this about? | 有什么事吗 |
[09:21] | Do you recognize this guy? | 你能认出这个人吗 |
[09:23] | He came in for breakfast on Sunday. | 周日的时候他来这里吃过早餐 |
[09:25] | If you say so. | 是吗 |
[09:26] | We get a lot of people in here on the weekends. | 周末我们这里会接待很多人 |
[09:29] | Is there something wrong? | 有什么问题吗 |
[09:30] | I’m busy. I have customers. | 我很忙 还有顾客要招呼 |
[09:34] | Cho. | 周 |
[09:39] | Lisbon’s text said two of the robbers had trouble with their left leg. | 里斯本发来说有两个劫匪的腿有毛病 |
[09:44] | See that table back there? | 看见那张桌上的人了吗 |
[09:47] | Look at the boot on that guy’s left foot. | 看那个人左脚上穿的靴子 |
[09:52] | This is Cho. | 我是周 |
[09:54] | I need backup at 5219 Burnett Road. | 伯内特路5219号需要支援 |
[09:56] | Possible robbery suspects inside. | 有疑似劫匪在店里 |
[10:05] | Hey, guys. | 你们好 |
[10:08] | Is there a problem? | 有什么事吗 |
[10:09] | No problem. I just want to talk. | 没事 只是想跟你们谈谈 |
[10:11] | Why don’t we go outside? | 不如我们去外面谈吧 |
[10:13] | Let’s get out of here. | 我们走 |
[10:17] | Let me see your hands. Don’t move. | 把手放在我能看见的地方 别乱动 |
[10:19] | Stay calm, everybody. Don’t panic. | 各位 保持冷静 别惊慌 |
[10:20] | And where’s the third guy? | 另一个人在哪 |
[10:22] | What third guy? | 什么另一个人 |
[10:31] | I got this one! Go! | 这个交给我 你去追 |
[10:47] | Drop the gun! Down on the ground! Do it now! | 把枪放下 趴在地上 马上 |
[10:56] | Tommy! | 汤米 |
[10:58] | No! | 不要 |
[11:00] | Go! Go! | 走 走 |
[11:06] | Go! Go! | 快走 快走 |
[11:16] | Clear out. Get out of the way. | 让一下 请让开 |
[11:21] | Call 911. Tell them officer down. | 报警 告诉他们有警员受伤 |
[11:23] | I need to find my phone. | 我得找到我的手机 |
[11:24] | Come here. Come here. | 起来 起来 |
[11:25] | I need to call it in, Cho. | 我得向总部报告 周 |
[11:26] | No, no, no. They’re coming. They’re coming. | 不用 不用 他们正赶来 就来了 |
[11:28] | Okay, good. Keep breathing, keep breathing. | 很好 保持呼吸 保持呼吸 |
[11:30] | Stay with me, okay? Good. Good. | 别睡着 好吗 很好 很好 |
[11:33] | All right, I just need you to calm down. | 你要平静下来 |
[11:34] | Good. All right. Now, this is gonna hurt, all right? | 很好 会有些疼 |
[11:37] | I know. I know. | 我知道 我知道 |
[11:38] | I know. You’re okay. You’re okay. | 我知道 没事的 没事的 |
[11:39] | Keep breathing. Good, good, good. Keep breathing. | 保持呼吸 很好 很好 保持呼吸 |
[11:41] | Where are they? | 他们在哪 |
[11:42] | Now, they’re on their way. They’re on their way, okay? | 他们正在赶来 在路上了 |
[11:44] | It hurts. | 好疼 |
[11:45] | I know. I know. I know. | 我知道 我知道 |
[11:47] | Just keep breathing. | 保持呼吸 |
[11:49] | Did I mess up? | 我是不是搞砸了 |
[11:50] | No. No, you did good, okay? | 没有 没有 你做得很好 |
[11:52] | You did good. Yeah, yeah. | 你做得很好 |
[11:53] | All right, now just keep breathing for me. | 好了 保持住呼吸 |
[11:55] | Okay? Keep breathing. Good. In, out. | 好吗 保持呼吸 很好 吸气 呼气 |
[11:57] | Okay, you’re doing good. | 你做得很好 |
[11:58] | Hey. Hey, look at me, Michelle. | 看着我 米歇尔 |
[12:01] | Michelle. Hey. Just keep breathing. | 米歇尔 保持住呼吸 |
[12:03] | Good. Keep breathing. | 很好 保持呼吸 |
[12:06] | Hey. Michelle, look at me. | 米歇尔 看着我 |
[12:09] | Look at me, Michelle. | 看着我 米歇尔 |
[13:52] | Excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[13:57] | Is this where Agent Vega worked? | 这是维加探员工作的地方吗 |
[13:59] | Sorry? | 你是 |
[14:00] | I’m Detective Brian Portis, Austin Homicide. | 我是布瑞恩·波蒂斯警探 奥斯汀凶案组的 |
[14:03] | I’ve been assigned to Agent Vega’s case. | 由我负责维加探员的案子 |
[14:05] | She work here? | 她是在这工作吗 |
[14:07] | Yes. | 是的 |
[14:09] | I’m very sorry for your loss. | 请节哀顺变 |
[14:14] | Which was her desk? | 哪张是她的桌子 |
[14:17] | I’m gonna have to ask that nobody touch that | 在我检查过上面的东西之前 |
[14:19] | till I’ve had a chance to go through it. | 任何人都不要碰 |
[14:20] | We know. | 我们知道 |
[14:22] | You know where I can find Agent Abbott? | 艾伯特探员在哪 |
[14:24] | His office is right around there. | 他的办公室在那边 |
[14:27] | Okay. Thanks. | 好的 谢谢 |
[14:47] | I’m sorry about this. Just a B.S. tegulation. | 很抱歉 这都是狗屁规定 |
[14:51] | You’re not allowed to investigate | 你们不能调查 |
[14:52] | the death of your own guy. | 自己探员的案子 |
[14:53] | Yeah, I get it. | 是的 我明白 |
[14:55] | We lost a man last year. | 我们去年有一个同事牺牲 |
[14:57] | Sheriff’s department took over. | 警长的部门去查的 |
[14:59] | It’s hard. | 让人很难接受 |
[15:01] | You want to be the one to catch the bastards. | 你希望自己亲自抓到那些混蛋 |
[15:04] | Point is, I know what this is like. | 我想说的是 我知道这种感觉 |
[15:07] | Want you to know I’m here to work with you. | 希望你能知道我是来跟你并肩作战的 |
[15:11] | Okay. | 好的 |
[15:13] | The diner hostess opened right up. | 餐厅的女服务员开口了 |
[15:16] | The crew were regulars. | 劫匪都是那儿的常客 |
[15:18] | We worked the video surveillance and I.D.’d the suspects. | 我们看了监控录像 确定了嫌疑人的身份 |
[15:22] | Aaron Brunell. Goes by “Ace.” | 亚伦·布鲁内尔 绰号”艾斯” |
[15:25] | Seems to be the brains of the operation, such as they are. | 好像是他们军师 |
[15:29] | Tommy Brunell, younger brother. | 汤米·布鲁内尔 是弟弟 |
[15:32] | He’s the one got shot. | 他是中枪的那个 |
[15:34] | Steve Sellers. | 斯蒂夫·塞勒斯 |
[15:36] | Long sheet, lot of violent felonies. | 案底很厚 犯过很多暴力重罪 |
[15:40] | He’s the one that shot your agent. | 就是他打死了你们的探员 |
[15:46] | Apologies, but I have to ask this. | 很抱歉 但我不得不问 |
[15:49] | Did Vega do anything unusual this morning? | 维加今天上午做过什么异常的事吗 |
[15:51] | Anything different about her? | 不像是她平时做的事 |
[15:54] | I don’t know. I didn’t talk to her. | 我不知道 我今天没跟她说过话 |
[15:56] | Not even a “Good morning.” | 连句早上好都没说 |
[15:58] | It’s okay. I’ll take that for a “No.” | 没关系 我就当是没有了 |
[16:00] | Look, you need to understand something. | 有些事你得明白 |
[16:02] | You can have the collar. | 你可以负责这案子 |
[16:04] | Your department can take the credit. | 功劳归你们 |
[16:06] | I don’t give a damn about that. | 这我根本不在乎 |
[16:09] | But this case is ours. | 但这案子是我们的 |
[16:11] | And these men, they belong to us. | 这些罪犯 也是我们的 |
[16:17] | Yeah, I get it. | 好的 我明白 |
[16:18] | Good. | 很好 |
[16:22] | I’m gonna need to talk to the agent that was with her. | 我要去和跟她执行任务的探员谈谈 |
[16:25] | Okay. | 好的 |
[16:34] | You’re Cho, right? Portis, Austin P.D. | 你是周吧 我是波蒂斯 奥斯汀警局的 |
[16:37] | If you want to take some time to clean up, that’s fine. | 如果你想整理一下 可以的 |
[16:39] | I’m okay. | 我没事 |
[16:40] | Seriously, I can wait. | 真的 我可以等 |
[16:45] | All right. | 好吧 |
[16:53] | Detective Portis interviewing FBI Special Agent Kimball Cho | 波蒂斯警探询问联调局特别探员周金宝 |
[16:57] | regarding the homicide of Michelle Vega. | 有关米歇尔·维加被杀一案 |
[17:04] | Can you walk me through the events | 你能复述一下 |
[17:05] | that led up to the shooting? | 枪击发生时的情形吗 |
[17:10] | Vega and I went out canvassing a little after 10:00. | 当时刚过十点 维加和我去排查 |
[17:13] | We were checking locations where we believed the three suspects | 我们去了几处那三个嫌疑人 |
[17:16] | had met up with a co-conspirator. | 可能和共犯见面的地方 |
[17:19] | We’d checked four locations when we arrived at the diner. | 在去那个餐厅前我们已经查了四个地方 |
[17:22] | I identified myself to the hostess. | 我向女服务员表明了身份 |
[17:26] | It was at this point that Vega spotted two of our suspects. | 同时维加发现了两名嫌犯 |
[17:29] | She brought this to my attention. | 她告诉了我 |
[17:34] | Hey. How did it go with Portis? | 跟波蒂斯谈得怎么样 |
[17:38] | Fine. Seems okay. | 可以 还行 |
[17:39] | Okay. | 好的 |
[17:41] | Look, you know I have to make the call. | 我得去通知维加的家人 |
[17:43] | Vega’s file says that her next-of-kin is an aunt in Tampa. | 她的档案上说亲人是住在坦帕的姑姑 |
[17:48] | Did she ever mention anyone else? | 她还说过有其他亲人吗 |
[17:50] | It’s her father’s sister. | 那是他父亲的妹妹 |
[17:51] | She’s the only living relative as far as I know. | 据我所知 那是她唯一健在的亲人了 |
[17:53] | Okay. All right, well, I thought I’d just check. | 好的 我只是问一下 |
[17:55] | I’ll make the call. | 我来打电话吧 |
[17:57] | You don’t have to. | 不需要的 |
[17:58] | Yeah, I do. | 不 |
[17:59] | I was there. I should do it. | 我当时在场 应该我来打 |
[18:03] | Use my office. Her number’s on the computer. | 去我办公室吧 电话号码在电脑上 |
[19:07] | Ms. Vega? | 维加女士吗 |
[19:10] | This is Kimball Cho. I’m with the F.B.I in Austin. | 我是周金宝 联调局奥斯汀分局的 |
[19:16] | Yes, uh, it’s about Michelle. | 是的 是关于米歇尔的事 |
[19:29] | Is there any more coffee? | 还有咖啡吗 |
[19:31] | Uh, actually, I think we’re out. I’ll — I’ll make some more tea. | 好像没了 我给你泡杯茶吧 |
[19:33] | No. No, that’s okay. I’m fine. | 不用了 没关系 |
[19:41] | You don’t believe in the afterlife at all, do you? | 你并不相信来生 对吗 |
[19:44] | No. | 是的 |
[19:47] | I do. | 我相信 |
[19:50] | Do you think that’s foolish? | 你是不是觉得这很蠢 |
[19:54] | No, of course not. | 当然不了 |
[19:57] | I just need to believe that she’s someplace. | 我需要让自己相信她在天堂 |
[20:00] | Yeah. Yeah. | 我明白 |
[20:04] | Austin P.D. might have caught something. | 奥斯汀警方可能有线索了 |
[20:14] | A few minutes ago, a gas station attendant | 几分钟前 一个加油站服务员 |
[20:16] | spotted three men in a minivan matching our description. | 在一辆面包车上看见了符合描述的三个人 |
[20:19] | They were trying to buy bandages, | 他们想买绷带 |
[20:20] | probably for their wounded guy. | 应该是为受伤的那个人买的 |
[20:21] | They didn’t find what they needed, | 但是他们没找到 |
[20:22] | so they bolted. | 然后就跑了 |
[20:23] | Where? | 在哪儿 |
[20:24] | Windsor Park. | 温莎公园 |
[20:26] | Couple minutes head start from the gas station. | 离加油站几分钟车程 |
[20:28] | They couldn’t have gotten more than a mile or so. | 他们肯定没跑远 |
[20:29] | We’ll have officers canvassing the whole area. | 我们已经安排了警力进行地毯式搜索 |
[20:31] | And a k-9 unit. | 还有警犬 |
[20:33] | And a couple birds in the air. | 以及直升机 |
[20:34] | We might want to institute a shelter-in-place order. | 我们也许应该发布指示要求居民待在室内 |
[20:36] | Uh, maybe we should all just take a breath. | 也许我们都该缓一缓 |
[20:39] | We got these guys contained. We can find them right now. | 我们已经困住他们了 很快就能找到他们 |
[20:42] | Well, or they’ll see the cops running around | 或者当他们看见警方搜捕 |
[20:44] | and the helicopters flying, and they’ll go into hiding. | 和天上的直升机 他们就会躲去室内 |
[20:47] | No, when you’re hunting a wounded animal, | 追捕受伤的猎物时 |
[20:50] | you don’t just start chasing it immediately. | 你不能追着不放 |
[20:52] | You’ll drive it to ground. | 这会逼着他们躲起来 |
[20:53] | What’s the alternative? | 还有什么办法 |
[20:55] | Well, no dragnet, no helicopters. | 不要安排警力 撤回直升机 |
[20:58] | We make them feel safe. | 让他们觉得安全 |
[21:00] | Or they’ll flee and then we’ll lose them. | 那样也许他们就会跑了 |
[21:02] | Well, they’re not thinking about fleeing. | 他们没想跑 |
[21:03] | They have more basic needs. | 他们有更基本的需求 |
[21:05] | They were trying to find medical supplies for their wounded man. | 他们想为伤员找药 |
[21:09] | They can’t go to the hospital. | 他们不能去医院 |
[21:10] | We could put our people outside local drugstores, | 我们可以在药房外安排人手 |
[21:13] | let them come to us. | 等他们送上门 |
[21:15] | I said I’d work with you. What do you want? | 我说了我会和你合作 你想怎么办 |
[21:19] | I say we go with Jane’s idea. | 我们采用简的计划 |
[21:21] | All right. How many drugstores are inside that radius? | 好 那片区域有多少家药房 |
[21:25] | A dozen. | 十二家 |
[21:26] | We’re gonna need some more bodies. | 我们需要更多人手 |
[21:28] | All right. We’ll take it. | 好 由我们来办 |
[21:29] | You stay back and monitor the radio. | 你待在这儿监控无线通讯 |
[21:31] | Sure. | 好 |
[21:37] | 鲍尔 家庭药房 | |
[21:39] | It’s Caldwell. I’m at location 1. | 这里是考德威尔 1号位已就位 |
[21:45] | This is Cho, location 2. | 周 2号位已就位 |
[21:48] | Lisbon, location 7. | 里斯本 7号位已就位 |
[21:51] | Abbott, location 10. | 艾伯特 10号位已就位 |
[21:52] | Swafford, location 4. | 斯沃福德 4号位已就位 |
[21:56] | Millovich, location 5. | 米洛维奇 5号位已就位 |
[22:06] | Abbott, location 10. I have one of them. | 艾伯特 10号位 发现一名疑犯 |
[22:14] | He just entered a drugstore — 1145 Terrapin. | 他刚走进一家药房 水龟街1145号 |
[22:19] | Everybody move in. We need eyes on all of them. | 所有人跟进 我们需要找到他们所有人 |
[22:22] | And keep it quiet. No sirens, no lights. | 保持安静 不要鸣警笛 亮警灯 |
[22:38] | Just left the drugstore, headed south on Terrapin. | 疑犯已离开药房 沿水龟街往南移动 |
[22:44] | Turn the sirens off! | 关掉警笛 |
[22:48] | He knows we’re here. | 他发现我们了 |
[22:53] | Brunell, drop the gun! | 布鲁内尔 把枪放下 |
[22:55] | Let the woman go! | 放开那个女人 |
[22:56] | Go to hell! | 下地狱去吧 |
[23:00] | Go! | 快走 |
[23:02] | Get in! Get in! | 上车 上车 |
[23:13] | Suspects are traveling in a gold minivan | 疑犯乘坐德州牌照的金色面包车 |
[23:15] | with texas license plates. | 正在逃窜 |
[23:17] | They have a hostage. Maintain pursuit. | 他们有人质 保持追击 |
[23:19] | Do not — I repeat, do not — engage. | 不要 重复 不要交火 |
[23:51] | They’re inside? | 他们在里面 |
[23:51] | Yeah. The uniforms couldn’t stop them. | 是的 警员没能阻止他们 |
[23:54] | Drove right into the garage. | 直接开车冲进了车库 |
[23:56] | The house belongs to Susan Cofield. | 屋主是苏珊·科菲尔德 |
[23:58] | Early 70s, diabetic. | 70多岁 糖尿病患者 |
[23:59] | We don’t know if they’re allowing her access | 我们不知道他们会不会 |
[24:01] | to her medications. | 让她服药 |
[24:02] | She lives with her nephew, Phil. He’s in there, too. | 她和侄子菲尔一起住 他也在里面 |
[24:04] | Has anyone spoken to them? | 有人跟他们谈过了吗 |
[24:05] | Portis just did, but we don’t know what they said. | 波蒂斯跟他们谈了 但我们还不知道他们的要求 |
[24:07] | He had to go talk to his superiors first. | 他要先跟上级汇报 |
[24:14] | We — we have money, jewelry. We — | 我们 我们有钱 珠宝 我们 |
[24:17] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[24:19] | It’s gonna be okay, buddy. | 会没事的 伙计 |
[24:21] | Okay? Breathe, breathe. Hey. | 听到了吗 深呼吸 深呼吸 |
[24:26] | Sorry. Hey, hey, look at me. | 抱歉 看着我 |
[24:29] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[24:30] | I need you to breathe. Okay? | 深呼吸 好吗 |
[24:32] | It’s gonna be okay. | 会没事的 |
[24:41] | Okay. What are they asking for? | 他们有什么要求 |
[24:43] | Food, a doctor for the wounded guy, | 食物 给伤员看病的医生 |
[24:46] | a helicopter, and a pilot. | 一架直升机 还有飞行员 |
[24:47] | They really are just making it up | 他们真的认为他们可以 |
[24:49] | as they’re going along, aren’t they? | 如愿以偿 是吗 |
[24:50] | Normally we should establish trust, | 一般来说我们应该建立信任 |
[24:52] | try to humanize the hostages, | 让他们不去伤害人质 |
[24:53] | but I don’t know if that’s gonna work. | 但我不知道能不能管用 |
[24:56] | I don’t think these guys have much compassion. | 我不觉得他们有多少同情心 |
[24:58] | Well, I wouldn’t say that. | 我可不这么认为 |
[25:00] | It’s a question of who they have compassion for. | 问题在于他们会同情谁 |
[25:02] | These guys killed Vega. | 他们杀了维加 |
[25:03] | Sellers did, not Ace. | 塞勒斯杀的 不是艾斯 |
[25:06] | They’re in there | 他们会在那屋里 |
[25:07] | because he was trying to get medicine for his brother. | 是因为他想给他弟弟找药 |
[25:11] | That’s compassion. | 这就是同情心 |
[25:12] | Should we send Tommy a doctor? | 我们要派一个医生去给汤米看看吗 |
[25:14] | Trade that for releasing one of the hostages? | 用这个做交换让他们放一个人质 |
[25:16] | Well, I was gonna say the opposite. | 我想的正好相反 |
[25:17] | Ace is desperate. | 艾斯已经走投无路了 |
[25:18] | I-if we help him, then we lose our best leverage. | 如果帮了他 我们就没有最好的筹码了 |
[25:21] | Our best bet is to just let Tommy suffer. | 最好的办法是不管汤米 |
[25:23] | Sellers is in this for the money. | 塞勒斯是为了钱才干这一票的 |
[25:26] | I mean, he’d probably just as well let Tommy die. | 他会让汤米就这么死掉的 |
[25:28] | Well, that’s even better. We drive a wedge between them. | 那更好了 我们给他们之间制造裂痕 |
[25:31] | Divide and conquer. | 逐个击破 |
[25:33] | Okay. Let’s try it. | 好吧 就这么做 |
[25:36] | Is there anything we can give them? | 我们什么都不给他们吗 |
[25:52] | Try anything, she dies. | 你们敢轻举妄动我就杀了她 |
[25:53] | I won’t. Here. | 不会的 拿去 |
[25:57] | What about a doctor? | 医生怎么说了 |
[25:59] | My brother’s hurt real bad. | 我弟弟伤得很重 |
[26:02] | Yeah, you can have a doctor. | 会给你们医生的 |
[26:03] | When? | 什么时候 |
[26:04] | As soon as you surrender. | 你们投降之后 |
[26:08] | …altercation with two Austin F.B.I agents | 在美味薄饼店内和两位 |
[26:11] | at the Tastee Pancake House. | 联调局奥斯汀分局探员交火 |
[26:13] | Shots were fired. One of the F.B.I agents was hit. | 双方交火 一名联调局探员中枪 |
[26:15] | – What were you talking to the cops about? – Nothing. | -你刚刚跟警察说了什么 -没什么 |
[26:17] | She was pronounced dead at the hospital. | 医院声称她经抢救无效而死亡 |
[26:19] | At this point, all three of these armed men are holed up… | 目前 三名持枪人员已躲藏起来… |
[26:19] | We said no secrets. | 说好了互不隐瞒 |
[26:23] | I asked if we can get a doctor. | 我问他能不能请个医生来 |
[26:25] | They’re not gonna give you that | 他们才不会给你提供医生 |
[26:25] | unless you give something up, like one of them, | 除非你释放一个人质 |
[26:27] | and there is no way in hell I’m doing that. | 我是绝不会交出人质的 |
[26:29] | He is dying. | 他快死了 |
[26:30] | Yeah, and it’s not my fault the dude got himself shot. | 是 但他中枪又不是我的错 |
[26:33] | …as soon as we have anything more. | 一旦案情有新的进展… |
[26:35] | I’m not going back to jail to save his sorry ass. | 我可不会为了救他而回监狱 |
[26:39] | We agreed that we were gonna get some help. | 我们说好要寻求医疗救助的 |
[26:39] | Yeah, and that’s before we had a million cops on our ass. | 是 但那是在被一群警察包围之前 |
[26:43] | Well, looks like it’s working. | 看来奏效了 |
[26:45] | You wanted division, you got it. | 你想离间他们 你做到了 |
[26:48] | Well, it’s a good start, but we need to stir the pot. | 开头不错 但我们还得继续搅合 |
[26:51] | Can you hear a television on in there? | 你听见那里有电视机的声音了吗 |
[26:53] | Sounds like the local news. | 好像在播本地新闻 |
[26:55] | Probably watching their own coverage. | 可能在看有关他们自己的报道 |
[26:57] | Excellent. | 太棒了 |
[27:03] | Can I talk to you? | 能跟你谈一下吗 |
[27:08] | I got a look inside. | 我看了里面一眼 |
[27:09] | I think if we went in, we could take them out. | 我想如果我们进去 可以将他们干掉 |
[27:11] | There’s three armed men in there. Things could get ugly. | 那三人都持有枪械 场面可能会一发不可收拾 |
[27:13] | What about the hostages? | 人质怎么办 |
[27:14] | I think we can keep them out of it. | 我觉得我们能保他们周全 |
[27:15] | And if we don’t do something soon, | 如果我们不及早行动 |
[27:16] | They could get hurt, or worse. | 他们可能会受伤或死亡 |
[27:18] | Jane says he has a plan. | 简说他有个计划 |
[27:19] | No. He’s improvising. | 不 他是在即兴发挥 |
[27:21] | Now, I’ve followed jane down a lot of paths, | 我是跟着简一路走过来的 |
[27:23] | but I’m not sure he’s right this time. | 但我不确定他这次是对的 |
[27:25] | You want to go in and take these guys out? | 你想进去解决掉这些家伙 |
[27:28] | Is that about… payback for Vega? | 是为了替维加报仇吗 |
[27:31] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[27:34] | What if it is? | 如果是呢 |
[27:39] | Let’s let Jane’s plan play out for a little bit. | 先按照简的计划行事一下 |
[27:42] | In the meantime, talk to S.W.A.T. | 同时 跟特警队沟通好 |
[27:44] | Let them know we might want to go in. | 跟他们说 我们可能要攻进去 |
[27:48] | Interesting. | 有意思 |
[27:50] | Which of the hostage takers are you negotiating with? | 你跟哪个人质劫持者沟通过 |
[27:52] | Sorry. Can’t say. | 抱歉 保密 |
[27:53] | Can I at least quote you by name, Mr. Jane? | 能在新闻中报道你的名字吗 简先生 |
[27:55] | No, uh, a well-placed source. | 不能 就说是一位可靠线人 |
[27:57] | That works. | 也行 |
[28:03] | Let’s go now to our reporter, Elizabeth Kerrigan, | 让我们连线本台记者 伊丽莎白·凯丽甘 |
[28:06] | who is on the scene. | 在前方发来的报道 |
[28:07] | Elizabeth, what are you hearing? | 伊丽莎白 你收到什么线报了 |
[28:09] | Thanks, George. | 谢谢 乔治 |
[28:10] | Officially, no deal has been made, | 官方称双方并未达成任何协议 |
[28:12] | but a well-placed source tells me one hostage taker | 但据一位可靠线人称 一位人质劫持者 |
[28:15] | has started back-channel negotiations for surrender. | 已经秘密向警方做出投降交涉 |
[28:18] | Unfortunately, this source couldn’t elaborate… | 可惜这位线人不能具体透露… |
[28:18] | What the hell? | 搞什么鬼 |
[28:21] | You talking to the pigs behind my back? | 你背着我跟那群畜生交涉了吗 |
[28:23] | Quiet! | 给我安静 |
[28:29] | I don’t know what that bitch is talking about. | 我不知道那个贱人在说什么 |
[28:33] | Trying to cut your own deal, sell me out? | 你想出卖我 自己跟警方做交易吗 |
[28:35] | No. | 不是 |
[28:36] | Please let us go. Please. | 拜托放了我们吧 求你们了 |
[28:44] | You got something to say? Huh? | 你有话要说吗 |
[28:46] | Please! | 求你了 |
[28:48] | Sit down. | 坐下 |
[28:50] | That’s what I thought. | 没话说就对了 |
[29:12] | All right, four teams will cover the perimeter of the house. | 好 四支队伍将房子四周包围起来 |
[29:14] | Alpha team will make initial entry. | 第一小队将先行攻入 |
[29:16] | What are you doing? | 你们在干什么 |
[29:16] | The situation is escalating. | 情况正在恶化 |
[29:18] | One of the hostages was attacked. | 一名人质受到攻击 |
[29:19] | We think he’s okay, but that may not last. | 他应该没事 但这种状况应该维持不了多久 |
[29:22] | We’re afraid that someone is gonna get seriously hurt, jane. | 我们怕有人已经开始受伤了 简 |
[29:23] | Just give me a little more time. | 再给我点时间 |
[29:25] | I’m sorry, jane. We tried. | 抱歉 简 我们试过了 |
[29:27] | We move in five. | 五分钟后攻进去 |
[29:28] | All right. | 好 |
[29:29] | Don’t go with them. | 别跟他们进去 |
[29:30] | We know what we’re doing. | 我们自有分寸 |
[29:32] | Look, you don’t have to. | 听我说 你不用跟进去 |
[29:34] | Yes, I do. | 不 我要进去 |
[29:35] | Abbott and Cho, they don’t want to make an arrest. | 艾伯特和周不想进行拘捕 |
[29:37] | They want to kill these guys. | 他们想杀了这些人 |
[29:39] | Other people might get hurt. | 可能会殃及无辜 |
[29:40] | It is not gonna go down like that. We’ll be all right. | 不会发展到那一步 我们会没事的 |
[29:42] | Y-you don’t know that. | 你又不知道 |
[29:45] | Lisbon. | 里斯本 |
[29:46] | I have to go. | 我得走了 |
[29:52] | All right, you two sweep left, you two stay center. | 好 你俩到左边 你俩在中间 |
[29:54] | Lisbon, you’re with me. | 里斯本 你跟我在一起 |
[29:54] | What the hell’s your guy doing? | 你的人在搞什么 |
[29:56] | Who? | 谁 |
[29:57] | Jane! | 简 |
[29:59] | Jane! | 简 |
[30:00] | Hey, Jane! | 简 |
[30:00] | Don’t go in there! | 别进去 |
[30:02] | Jane! | 简 |
[30:02] | Get back over here! | 赶紧回来 |
[30:08] | I’m not armed. | 我没携带武器 |
[30:12] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[30:13] | I can help you and your brother. | 我能帮助你和你弟弟 |
[30:15] | How? | 怎么帮 |
[30:17] | You have to release a hostage first. | 你要先释放一个人质 |
[30:23] | Forget it. | 算了吧 |
[30:24] | I-I-I’m F.B.I. Take me instead. | 我是联调局的人 用我换人质吧 |
[30:26] | What the hell is he doing? | 他到底在干什么 |
[30:27] | More valuable, better leverage. | 我更有价值 对你更有利 |
[30:32] | What’s stopping me from keeping all three of you? | 我为什么不干脆把你们三个全杀了 |
[30:34] | There’s too many people to watch. | 太多人盯着了 |
[30:36] | Come on. It’s a good deal. | 来吧 这交易不错 |
[30:41] | Sellers! | 塞勒斯 |
[30:43] | Bring the crier. | 把那个爱哭鬼领过来 |
[30:47] | Keep your hands up. | 把手举起来 别放下 |
[30:48] | Oh, yeah. | 好 |
[30:50] | Don’t be stupid. | 别耍花样 |
[30:52] | What is it now? | 什么情况 |
[30:53] | This guy wants to trade for that one. | 这家伙用自己换那个人质 |
[30:59] | Yeah, whatever. | 好 换就换吧 |
[31:05] | Okay. | 好 |
[31:08] | Okay. | 好 |
[31:23] | I don’t understand. We were about to go in. | 我不懂 我们马上就要攻入了 |
[31:25] | I am just as angry as you are, but he’s already in there. | 我跟你一样气 但他已经进去了 |
[31:28] | We might as well give him some time. | 不妨给他些时间吧 |
[31:29] | Time to do what? | 给他时间干什么 |
[31:30] | He’s trying to drive a wedge between these two guys, | 他想离间这两个人 |
[31:32] | make them turn on each other. | 使他们反目 |
[31:34] | Look, if anybody can do that, Jane can. | 听我说 只有简有这个本事 |
[31:38] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[31:40] | Let’s take a pause for a bit. Half-hour. | 我们先暂停行动 等半个小时 |
[31:42] | All right. | 好吧 |
[31:44] | Honestly, I just — all of a sudden, | 说实话我只是 突然间 |
[31:46] | it was all of the S.W.A.T. vans that came out of nowhere, | 凭空冒出来了好多特警货车 |
[31:49] | and — and this is such a-a quiet neighborhood. | 而且这里是个很平静的街区 |
[31:52] | You know, we just — none of us were expecting this. | 我们只是 我们所有人都没想到会有这一幕 |
[31:54] | He’s clear. | 他没问题 |
[31:58] | You stay there. | 你待在那 |
[31:59] | We need to get in touch with the cops, | 我们得联系下警察 |
[32:00] | get them to move on that chopper. | 让他们准备好直升机 |
[32:02] | How the hell we supposed to do that? | 要怎么才能办到 |
[32:03] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[32:04] | Hey! You do not move unless I tell you to move. | 我让你动 你才能动 |
[32:08] | I just need to make sure she’s okay. | 我只是想确保她没事 |
[32:10] | She’s okay. | 她好着呢 |
[32:12] | You see that bracelet? | 你看到那个手镯了吗 |
[32:14] | She’s diabetic. She could go into shock. | 她有糖尿病 随时都可能发作 |
[32:22] | Okay. Okay. | 好吧 去吧 |
[32:24] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[32:29] | How you feeling? | 你感觉怎么样 |
[32:31] | Scared, but okay basically. | 很害怕 但身体没大碍 |
[32:34] | You — you sure? You look a little flush. | 你确定吗 你脸有点红 |
[32:38] | Feeling, uh, any numbness? | 身上有地方麻了吗 |
[32:43] | I-I’m not sure. | 我不确定 |
[32:44] | How about your feet? | 你的脚怎么样 |
[32:45] | Y-you feeling numbness in your feet? | 你的脚麻不麻 |
[32:48] | Maybe a little. | 可能有一点 |
[32:51] | That’s what I thought. | 我担心的就是这个 |
[32:52] | I’m worried you’re gonna start experiencing loss of vision. | 我担心你将会开始失明 |
[32:54] | Your — your breath is getting shorter. | 你的呼吸变急促了 |
[32:56] | Oh — oh, God. | 我的天啊 |
[32:58] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[33:00] | Oh. Oh, God. | 我的老天 |
[33:02] | Stay calm. | 冷静点 |
[33:03] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[33:04] | You got some trouble here. | 你们有麻烦了 |
[33:05] | She’s about to go into a diabetic coma. | 她马上要糖尿病休克了 |
[33:08] | Look, it’s not my problem. | 这跟我没关系 |
[33:09] | Don’t be stupid. They have microphones in here. | 别犯傻了 他们在屋里装了麦克风 |
[33:11] | They — they have what? Where? | 他们装了什么 在哪 |
[33:13] | Everywhere. They can hear every word we’re saying. | 到处都是 我们说的每个字他们都能听见 |
[33:17] | If they think she’s in danger… | 如果他们认为她有生命危险 |
[33:18] | they’re gonna come right in. | 他们会马上攻进来 |
[33:19] | Damn it, I knew it! | 可恶 我就知道 |
[33:20] | Calm down, okay? | 冷静点 好吗 |
[33:22] | Okay, j-j-just hold on a second here. | 好的 你先冷静下 |
[33:27] | Okay. Look, here’s what we’re gonna do. | 好的 听着 我们这么办 |
[33:30] | You’re gonna watch him, | 你盯着他 |
[33:31] | and I’m gonna take her out the side gate. | 我从侧门把她带出去 |
[33:35] | Come on. Let’s go. | 走吧 我们走 |
[33:36] | Just calm down. I’m gonna take you out of here. | 冷静点 我会带你出去 |
[33:40] | Son of a… | 狗娘养的 |
[33:46] | Such a shame. | 太可惜了 |
[33:49] | All this trouble for $800,000. | 费了这么大劲就为了八十万 |
[33:54] | What do you mean, $800,000? | 你什么意思 八十万 |
[33:56] | That’s how much was taken. | 被抢走的钱就是这么多 |
[33:57] | We got the official count just a little while ago. | 不久之前我们刚拿到官方统计的结果 |
[33:59] | It’s $600,000! You don’t know nothing! | 是六十万 你什么都不知道 |
[34:02] | This is not my business. | 这跟我没关系 |
[34:03] | Yeah, you’re damn straight! | 对 你说得没错 |
[34:07] | You got an official count? | 你有官方统计的结果 |
[34:10] | I don’t want to take sides, | 我并不是想偏袒谁 |
[34:11] | but there was 800 grand on that truck. | 但那车上确实是有八十万 |
[34:14] | You guys took it all. | 你们全抢走了 |
[34:15] | That’s his plan — the money. That’s a wedge. | 那就是他的计划 那笔钱 这就是契机 |
[34:18] | You’re full of it. | 你胡说 |
[34:19] | Doesn’t sound like sellers believes him. | 听起来别人不买账啊 |
[34:21] | Then let’s give him a reason to believe. | 那我们就让他相信 |
[34:25] | And we hear Elizabeth Kerrigan | 伊丽莎白·凯丽甘向我们传来了 |
[34:26] | has some additional details | 关于今早运钞车抢劫案的 |
[34:27] | about this morning’s armored-truck robbery. | 进一步报道 |
[34:29] | Elizabeth? | 伊丽莎白 |
[34:30] | Indeed, Eric. | 没错 艾瑞克 |
[34:31] | Hey, turn that up. | 把声音开大 |
[34:35] | We’ve learned it was just over $800,000 | 我们刚了解到今早从吉布斯安保运钞车上 |
[34:38] | stolen from the Gibbs Security truck this morning. | 被抢走的钱数为八十万美元出头 |
[34:40] | That official count from the bank | 根据官方发布的统计结果 |
[34:42] | makes this one of the biggest robberies in recent history. | 这次抢劫在近代抢劫案中名列前茅 |
[34:45] | These people need to get their facts straight. | 这些人得把再查查清楚再报导 |
[34:50] | What? | 怎么了 |
[34:54] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[34:56] | I’m going to take a whiz. | 我去方便下 |
[34:58] | Well, make it quick. | 速度点 |
[35:08] | Did he say something to you when I was outside? | 我出去的时候他跟你说什么了吗 |
[35:11] | No, n-not — not much. | 没 没说太多 |
[35:12] | He just kept going on about how he didn’t want to die in prison. | 他只是不停地说不想死在监狱里 |
[35:15] | Son of a bitch. Come here. | 该死的混蛋 你过来 |
[35:23] | Get away from the money! | 别碰那些钱 |
[35:25] | I always knew you were gonna stab me in the back. | 我早就知道你会在暗地里阴我 |
[35:27] | Me? You’re the one who screwed me. | 我 明明是你从背后插了我一刀 |
[35:31] | Where did you stash it? | 你把钱藏哪了 |
[35:32] | What stash? | 什么钱 |
[35:33] | The extra 200 grand. | 剩下的那二十万 |
[35:35] | You better tell me where it is. | 你最好告诉我钱在哪 |
[35:36] | Screw you! | 去死吧 |
[36:17] | Letters From the Sky -By Civil Twiling | 天堂传来的信 |
[36:22] | One of these days the sky’s gonna break | 有一天天空会崩塌 |
[36:25] | and everything will escape | 一切都会消逝无踪 |
[36:28] | and I’ll know | 那时我会明白 |
[36:35] | One of these days the mountains are gonna | 有一天山峰会崩塌 |
[36:38] | fall into the sea | 一切都会沉入深海 |
[36:41] | and they’ll know | 那时他们会明白 |
[36:49] | that you and I were made for this | 这是我们的宿命 |
[36:51] | I was made to taste your kiss | 我注定要尝你那吻 |
[36:55] | we were made to never fall away | 我们注定永不分离 |
[37:07] | Never fall away | 永不分离 |
[37:22] | One of these days letters are gonna fall from the sky | 有一天会有天堂传来的信 |
[37:28] | they telling us all to go free | 告诉我们去追求自由 |
[37:34] | But until that day I’ll find a way to let everybody know | 但在那天到来前 我会让所有人知道 |
[37:40] | that you’re coming back | 你会回来 |
[37:43] | you’re coming back for me | 你会为我回来 |
[37:47] | ‘Cause even though you left me here | 因为即使你把我独留世上 |
[37:50] | I have nothing left to fear | 我也无所畏惧 |
[37:53] | These are only walls that hold me here | 这只是留住我肉体的高墙 |
[38:08] | Hold me here | 留我在此 |
[38:20] | Hold me here | 留我在此 |
[38:27] | Hold me here | 留我在此 |
[38:32] | Hold me here | 留我在此 |
[38:47] | One day soon | 很快会有那么一天 |
[38:51] | I’ll hold you like the sun | 我会拥你入怀 就像那太阳 |
[38:54] | holds the moon | 拥着月亮 |
[38:58] | And we will hear those planes overhead | 我们会听到飞机从头顶掠过 |
[39:04] | and we won’t have to be scared | 什么都无须害怕 |
[39:15] | How you doing? | 你没事吧 |
[39:19] | Places like this must be hard for you. | 这种地方肯定让你很难受 |
[39:24] | Anyway, I don’t feel like going this weekend. | 话说回来 我这周末不想去了 |
[39:27] | It just doesn’t seem right. | 就是感觉不太好 |
[39:29] | Is that okay? | 没关系吧 |
[39:30] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[39:36] | I can’t do this anymore. | 我没法再这样下去了 |
[39:39] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[39:40] | I can’t watch you do this work. | 我没法再看着你做这份工作 |
[39:42] | I mean, it — it… | 我是说 |
[39:44] | it could have been you in that coffin. | 今天下葬的人很可能是你 |
[39:50] | And I don’t… | 我不能 |
[39:53] | I can’t go through that again. | 我没法再次经历这种生离死别 |
[39:56] | Jane. | 简 |
[39:58] | You’re the one that walked in that house. | 走进那栋房子的人是你 |
[39:59] | Yes, so that you wouldn’t. | 对 这样你就不会去 |
[40:03] | You could have died. How is that different? | 你有可能因此而死 这有什么区别 |
[40:05] | Me dying, it’s — it’s… | 我的死 |
[40:08] | it doesn’t hurt me. | 不会让我心痛 |
[40:13] | You can’t keep pulling me from the path of oncoming trains. | 你不能总是把我从危险面前推开 |
[40:17] | Yeah? Why not? | 是吗 为什么不行 |
[40:18] | Because there’s always new trains coming every day. | 因为每天都会有新的危险 |
[40:27] | I’m leaving. | 我要走了 |
[40:31] | Now, you can come with me, or you can stay here, but… | 你可以跟我一起走 你也可以选择留下 但 |
[40:36] | I have to go. | 我必须离开 |
[40:39] | Where you going? | 你要去哪 |
[40:42] | Someplace nice. | 一个美好的地方 |