时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously on “The Mentalist”… | 《超感警探》前情提要 |
[00:11] | I can’t do this anymore. | 我没法再这样下去了 |
[00:13] | I can’t watch you do this work. | 我没法再看着你做这份工作 |
[00:14] | I mean, it could have been you in that coffin. | 今天下葬的人很可能是你 |
[00:18] | You can’t keep pulling me from the path of oncoming trains. | 你不能总是把我从危险面前推开 |
[00:22] | I’m leaving. | 我要走了 |
[00:23] | I have to go. | 我必须离开 |
[00:40] | But why Greece? | 可为什么你想去希腊 |
[00:42] | It’s the cradle of civilization. | 那里是人类文明的摇篮 |
[00:44] | Yeah, like 3,000 years ago. | 是 大概三千年前吧 |
[00:46] | What have they done for us lately? | 近代他们对人类文明做了什么贡献吗 |
[00:47] | Okay, so where should I go? | 好吧 那你说我该去哪儿 |
[00:50] | You… | 你 |
[00:52] | You should stay. | 你该留下 |
[00:53] | Study abroad is overrated. | 人们总是对出国留学期望过高 |
[01:04] | What? | 怎么了 |
[01:07] | Is somebody out there? | 车外面是不是有人 |
[01:08] | Don’t even joke about that. | 别开这种玩笑 |
[01:11] | Donnie, go! | 唐尼 快开车 |
[01:35] | Please, don’t, please. | 求求你 不要 求求你 |
[01:48] | Morning, Lisbon. | 早 里斯本 |
[01:49] | Cho, this is Park Ranger Jill Ayres. | 周 这位是公园护林员吉尔·艾尔斯 |
[01:52] | She was the first person on the crime scene. | 她是第一个到达犯罪现场的人 |
[01:54] | Glad to have the F.B.I’s help. | 有幸能得到联调局的帮助 |
[01:56] | Happy to be here. | 乐意帮忙 |
[01:57] | Who found them? | 是谁发现的他们 |
[01:58] | I did. | 我 |
[01:59] | I was doing my morning rounds. | 我正在早间巡逻 |
[02:01] | I saw the tire tracks going off the side. | 在路边发现了轮胎印 |
[02:03] | Any idea what they were doing out here? | 知道他们来这干什么吗 |
[02:04] | Well, it’s a nice view from the top of the hill. | 山顶的风景很不错 |
[02:06] | Kids come out here to park. | 年轻人喜欢开车来观景 |
[02:07] | Techs found 9mm casings | 鉴证人员在山顶的胎印旁 |
[02:09] | at the top of the hill next to the tire tracks. | 发现了直径9毫米的弹壳 |
[02:10] | So the shooting took place up there. | 这么说枪击是从上面开始的 |
[02:12] | They go the wrong way and end up down here. | 他们慌不择路最后翻落到了山下 |
[02:15] | She try to make a run for it? | 她是想逃跑吗 |
[02:16] | There are drag marks from the car to the body, | 车辆与尸体所在位置之间有拖拽的痕迹 |
[02:18] | So the killer must have moved her. | 凶手挪动了她的尸体 |
[02:19] | Maybe he was searching for something. | 也许他在找什么东西 |
[02:21] | Maybe the killer tried to take the body up the hill | 也许凶手想把尸体搬上山 |
[02:22] | and got to that steep part and realized it wasn’t gonna happen. | 拖到陡坡的时候意识到他做不到 |
[02:25] | But why move her at all? | 可他为什么要挪动她的尸体 |
[02:26] | That’s a good question. | 这个问题值得深思 |
[02:28] | Thank you, ranger. We’ll be in touch. | 谢谢配合 护林员 我们再联系 |
[02:29] | You bet. | 好的 |
[02:32] | The vultures are here. | 趁火打劫的记者来了 |
[02:36] | Great. | 好极了 |
[02:38] | We could use Jane’s read on this. | 应该让简来看看 |
[02:39] | It’s been a week. You haven’t heard from him? | 已经一个星期了 你有他的消息吗 |
[02:41] | No. No, not since the funeral. | 没 葬礼以后就没见他了 |
[02:43] | All right, well, Abbott’s starting to prep his move to D.C. | 艾伯特已经在着手去特区的事了 |
[02:46] | We’re shorthanded. | 我们很缺人手 |
[02:47] | We need to close this before it gets out of hand. | 我们得在事态失去控制前把这案子结了 |
[02:49] | Now’s not the time for one of his disappearing acts. | 现在不是他该玩失踪的时候 |
[02:53] | You want me to call him? | 要我打给他吗 |
[02:55] | No. No, I’ll call him. | 不用 我来吧 |
[02:56] | Great. | 好 |
[03:53] | Wylie’s doing background checks on Donnie and Megan. | 怀利在调查唐尼和梅根的背景资料了 |
[03:56] | We can’t seem to find any reason somebody would want them dead. | 还不清楚为何有人想置他们于死地 |
[03:59] | They seem like a couple of nice college kids. | 他们就是两个表现不错的大学生 |
[04:02] | Sometimes national parks are used by drug cultivators. | 有时候国家公园会被人用做毒品种植 |
[04:05] | Now, maybe these kids were at the wrong place at the wrong time. | 可能他们是在错误的时间到了错误的地点 |
[04:08] | We’ve got a contact at the park rangers. | 我们联系到了一个公园护林员 |
[04:10] | I can ask her to come in. | 我可以让她过来配合调查 |
[04:11] | Anything come back from forensics? | 法医那边有结果了吗 |
[04:12] | They were both killed with the same gun, 9mm. | 他们是被同一把9毫米口径的手枪射杀的 |
[04:15] | No hits from ballistics. | 弹道对比没有匹配 |
[04:17] | Autopsy turned up something. | 解剖后有新的发现 |
[04:19] | What? | 什么 |
[04:20] | Both Donnie and Megan were missing a fingernail. | 唐尼和梅根的尸体上都缺了一片指甲 |
[04:23] | They didn’t lose it in the crash? | 不是因为翻车事故吗 |
[04:24] | The M.E. thinks they were pulled out. | 验尸官认为是凶手拔去了他们的指甲 |
[04:26] | Oh, add that to Megan’s body being moved, | 再加上他还挪动了梅根的尸体 |
[04:28] | and this case is starting to feel pretty strange. | 这个案子越来越诡异了 |
[04:31] | Good work. | 干得不错 |
[04:33] | Still no word from Jane, no? | 还是没有简的消息吗 |
[04:35] | He’s not returning my calls. | 他不回我的电话 |
[04:37] | I know you two are working something out, | 我知道你们有些事要整理 |
[04:39] | but these murders are starting to get headline news. | 但这几起谋杀案开始占据新闻头条了 |
[04:41] | We need Jane. | 我们需要简 |
[04:42] | I’m handling it. | 我会处理好的 |
[04:44] | Okay. | 好 |
[05:23] | Afternoon, officer. | 下午好 警官 |
[05:25] | Sir, are you the registered owner of this vehicle? | 先生 此车辆是注册在您名下的吗 |
[05:27] | I am. | 是的 |
[05:28] | May I see your license, please? | 请出示您的驾照 |
[05:30] | Sure. | 好的 |
[05:34] | So you are Patrick Jane. | 你是派翠克·简 |
[05:36] | All day, every day, unfortunately. | 真不巧 正是我 |
[05:39] | Step out of the vehicle. | 请从车里出来 |
[05:41] | Okay. | 好的 |
[05:43] | Hands up. | 手举起来 |
[05:44] | All right. | 好的 |
[05:51] | Thorough. | 查得真仔细 |
[05:52] | Sir, you have a warrant out for your arrest in Austin, Texas. | 先生 德州奥斯汀发出了对你的逮捕令 |
[05:56] | What’s the charge? | 什么罪名 |
[05:57] | “Failure to appear.” | “缺勤” |
[06:01] | Oh, yeah, that’s funny. | 真搞笑 |
[06:11] | Thanks for coming in. | 感谢前来 |
[06:12] | Glad to. | 乐意效劳 |
[06:13] | Have a seat. | 请坐 |
[06:14] | Nice office. | 办公室真不错 |
[06:15] | I don’t get a lot of air-conditioning in my life. | 我这辈子就没怎么用过空调 |
[06:18] | Anything going down in the park that we should know about? | 公园里有发生什么我们需要了解的事吗 |
[06:21] | Like what? | 什么样的事 |
[06:21] | Something Donnie and Megan may have seen | 有人不想让唐尼和梅根发现 |
[06:23] | that somebody didn’t want them to see. | 而他们却看到了的事 |
[06:24] | Maybe a drug operation? | 比如毒品交易 |
[06:26] | We did a major sweep of the park a few months ago, | 几个月前我们在公园进行过大扫荡 |
[06:28] | cleaned it out. | 都铲清了 |
[06:32] | Poachers. | 偷猎者 |
[06:33] | We’ve been finding deer in the forest, | 我们在森林里发现过死去的鹿 |
[06:35] | just the backstrap cut out. | 背上的里脊被割走了 |
[06:37] | Any idea who’s behind it? | 知道是谁下的手吗 |
[06:38] | The best bet’s a couple of fellas | 最有可能的是 |
[06:39] | with a shack just outside the park — the Whitmer brothers. | 住在公园外棚屋里的惠特默兄弟 |
[06:43] | Marcus Whitmer’s on probation for aggravated assault. | 马库斯·惠特默因为严重伤害罪还在缓刑期 |
[07:02] | Yeah, it looks fresh. | 血迹还新 |
[07:09] | What the hell is this? | 怎么回事 |
[07:10] | F.B.I. Put the knife down, sir. | 联调局 把刀放下 先生 |
[07:18] | Put the gun on the ground. Do it now. | 把枪放在地上 立刻 |
[07:19] | It’s all right. | 没事的 |
[07:22] | Do what he says, Marcus. | 照他说的做 马库斯 |
[07:24] | Do it now! | 立刻放下 |
[07:32] | Turn over. | 背过身 |
[07:34] | – Come on. – Agent Cho! | -行了 -周探员 |
[07:35] | Cuff him. | 把他拷上 |
[07:37] | I didn’t know you were law. | 我不知道你是警察 |
[07:38] | I wasn’t gonna shoot you. | 我没想开枪 |
[07:40] | Damn near busted my ribs. | 你要把我的肋骨压断了 |
[07:45] | Get up. | 起来 |
[07:50] | Do you know if Donnie and Megan were planning to meet | 你知道唐尼和梅根离开宿舍时 |
[07:52] | with anyone when they left the dorm? | 是要跟谁见面吗 |
[07:56] | Of course. It’s just something we have to ask. | 当然了 我们必须要问清楚 |
[08:00] | Well, if you think of anything or hear anything, | 如果你想到或是听说任何消息 |
[08:01] | please give us a call. | 请联系我们 |
[08:04] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[08:06] | Excuse me. Hi. | 抱歉 你好 |
[08:09] | Can I help you? | 请问有什么事吗 |
[08:09] | My name’s Ree Osbourne. | 我叫莉·奥斯伯恩 |
[08:11] | I’m here about the two that were shot last night, | 我是为了前两天在森林被枪击致死的 |
[08:13] | the two in the forest. | 那两个人来的 |
[08:14] | Do you have information about the case? | 你有案件的线索吗 |
[08:16] | No, I don’t. My brother does. | 不 不是我 是我弟弟 |
[08:19] | That’s your brother? | 那是你弟弟吗 |
[08:20] | Yeah. | 对 |
[08:21] | Gabriel. | 加百列 |
[08:23] | I’m agent Wylie. | 我是怀利探员 |
[08:26] | What do you know about the murders? | 你有什么关于凶案的线索 |
[08:31] | He’s shy. I had to drag him over here. | 他胆子很小 我拽他过来的 |
[08:33] | He doesn’t like talking, | 他不喜欢跟人说话 |
[08:34] | But I told him he had to say what he saw. | 但我告诉他必须把他看到的告诉你们 |
[08:37] | He witnessed the crime? | 他目击了凶案吗 |
[08:39] | No, he didn’t witness it. He saw it. | 不 不是目击 他经历了 |
[08:41] | In his head. | 在他的脑海中看到了 |
[08:43] | You mean he’s a psychic? | 你是说他是个灵媒 |
[08:45] | Yeah. Psychic. | 没错 他能通灵 |
[08:47] | Gabriel, come over here. | 加百列 过来 |
[08:50] | Tell this man what you have to say. | 告诉他你该说的话 |
[08:52] | He’s loud. | 他很吵 |
[08:54] | I’m loud? | 我很吵 |
[08:58] | The crying is loud. | 他哭喊得很大声 |
[09:02] | I hear you crying inside. | 我可以听到你的内心在哭喊 |
[09:05] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么 |
[09:06] | I’m so sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[09:11] | See, I don’t think my brother’s a psychic. | 看吧 这不是我的臆测 |
[09:15] | I know he’s a psychic. | 我弟弟就是灵媒 |
[09:23] | Can you please come with me? | 请跟我来 |
[09:26] | The poachers were out hunting wild boar | 昨晚 距现在12小时前 那两个偷猎者 |
[09:27] | 12 hours away last night. | 正在外猎野猪 |
[09:29] | There’s a liquor-store clerk | 三县开外有个酒铺的 |
[09:30] | three counties over that confirms their story. | 销售员能够证实他们的说法 |
[09:33] | They got back just before Cho arrived. | 周到的时候他们才刚回来不久 |
[09:35] | Well, we’re not getting anything from friends or family either. | 死者的朋友与家人那边也没有线索 |
[09:39] | They sound like regular college kids. | 他们就是普通的大学生 |
[09:40] | We’ve got the U.T. campus covered. | 我们已经走访了德克萨斯大学 |
[09:42] | We talked to friends, classmates, professors. | 跟他们的朋友 同学和教授都谈过了 |
[09:46] | Come in. You got something? | 进来吧 有什么发现吗 |
[09:49] | I have a guy who is saying things about the murders. | 有个人说他知道一些谋杀案的事 |
[09:52] | Well, what is he saying, Wylie? | 他说了什么 怀利 |
[09:54] | He’s a psychic. | 他是个灵媒 |
[09:55] | Oh, come on. | 得了 |
[09:57] | I-I don’t know how to explain it. | 我不知该如何解释 |
[09:58] | You need to talk to him. | 你得跟他谈谈 |
[10:08] | You’re leaving. | 你要走了 |
[10:10] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[10:12] | You’re moving on. You’re going to a new place. | 你要离开这里 去别的地方了 |
[10:14] | Yeah. | 对 |
[10:16] | Eager to go. | 你等不及了 |
[10:20] | You have doubts inside you haven’t told anybody. | 你心中有疑虑没对别人吐露过 |
[10:23] | Everybody has doubt | 每个人在人生 |
[10:24] | when they’re going through a change in their life. | 面临改变的时候都会有疑虑 |
[10:27] | Tell us what you know | 说说你都知道哪些 |
[10:27] | about the murders of Donald Putnam and Megan Brooks. | 关于唐尼普·特南与梅根·布鲁克斯被害案的事吧 |
[10:32] | The killer — he wanted to take them with him. | 凶手 他想把他们带走 |
[10:36] | He wanted them. | 他想要他们 |
[10:38] | But he couldn’t. | 但是他办不到 |
[10:41] | Took a piece of them instead. | 就带走了他们身体的一部分取而代之 |
[10:46] | Fingertips. | 他们的指甲 |
[10:50] | Sorry, I didn’t say that would be helpful. | 对不起 我没说我的信息会很有用 |
[10:52] | I only said it would be true. | 我只能保证信息的真实性 |
[10:56] | How do you know about this? | 你是怎么知道这些的 |
[10:58] | Six months ago, I spoke to a man. | 六个月前 我跟一个人进行了交流 |
[11:03] | He had so much wrongness in him, I could hardly look at him. | 他身上有太多的邪恶 我几乎无法直视他 |
[11:09] | It was like staring at the sun. | 看着他就如凝视刺眼的太阳 |
[11:12] | I’ve been waiting ever since for something like this | 我一直在等发生 |
[11:15] | to happen. | 这样的事 |
[11:16] | Who was he? | 他是谁 |
[11:17] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[11:20] | Okay. What did he look like? | 好吧 那他长得怎么样 |
[11:23] | He was a man. | 他是个人 |
[11:26] | He was white. | 白人 |
[11:30] | Sorry — I’m not good with faces. | 抱歉 我不太会认脸 |
[11:34] | I only see what’s inside. | 我只能看到人的内心 |
[11:42] | So, he met the killer, | 他见过凶手 |
[11:44] | but he can’t remember a single detail about him. | 但他记不起任何他身上的细节 |
[11:46] | I agree. That’s suspicious. | 我也这么想 很可疑 |
[11:47] | But he knew about the bodies being moved, | 但他知道尸体被挪动过 |
[11:49] | and he knew about the fingernails. | 还知道指甲的事 |
[11:50] | Which we already knew. | 这些我们已经知道了 |
[11:51] | But none of those details have been made public. | 但是这些细节我们还未对外公开 |
[11:53] | Oh, maybe he’s friends with the crime tech, | 有可能他有朋友是犯罪鉴证科的 |
[11:55] | or maybe he’s the killer. | 或者他就是凶手 |
[11:57] | And he just marched in here | 那他还会走进这里 |
[11:58] | and dangled himself right in front of us? | 把自己送到我们面前来吗 |
[12:00] | It’s more likely than him being an actual honest-to-god psychic. | 比起他说他是个货真价实的灵媒来 这还比较可信 |
[12:03] | What makes you so sure? | 你为何如此肯定 |
[12:06] | Years of experience. | 多年积累的经验 |
[12:20] | What were you doing in Arizona? | 你在亚利桑那州做什么 |
[12:26] | I went to the Grand Canyon. | 我去了大峡谷 |
[12:27] | The Grand Canyon. | 大峡谷 |
[12:31] | Have you been? | 你去过吗 |
[12:32] | No. I hear it’s big. | 没 听说那里很大 |
[12:34] | Huge. Yeah. | 广阔无垠 |
[12:36] | How’s the tea? | 茶怎么样 |
[12:39] | Hot. | 很烫 |
[12:40] | Good. Thank you. | 很好 谢谢 |
[12:41] | I would have mailed you your cup, | 我本来想把杯子寄给你的 |
[12:43] | but I didn’t know where you were. | 可我不知道你去了哪儿 |
[12:45] | Well, you knew I’d be back. | 你知道我会回来的 |
[12:47] | No, I didn’t. I can’t read minds. | 不 我不知道 我不会读心术 |
[12:50] | The first time I called you, I thought, “He missed my call.” | 第一次打给你 我想”他漏接了我的电话” |
[12:54] | The second time, I thought, “He’s busy. | 第二次 我想”他可能正忙 |
[12:56] | Okay, he’ll call me back.” | 没事 他会打回来的” |
[12:59] | The third time, I thought, “He’s dead. | 第三次 我想”他肯定死了 |
[13:01] | He is dead in a ditch on the side of the road.” | 死在了路边的臭水沟里” |
[13:05] | I didn’t mean to scare you. | 我没想吓你 |
[13:07] | – Well, you did scare me. – I’m sorry. | -你已经吓到我了 -对不起 |
[13:10] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[13:14] | I’m working through something, | 我还在消解内心的想法 |
[13:15] | and I just need space to think. | 我只是需要空间好好思考 |
[13:17] | I can’t soldier on like you, Lisbon. | 我没法像你一样坚持下去 里斯本 |
[13:20] | We’re all upset. | 我们都很难过 |
[13:22] | I can’t just run away from my work here. | 可我不能抛下工作逃开 |
[13:24] | This job is too important to me. | 这份工作对我而言太重要了 |
[13:27] | Yeah, I understand. | 是的 我明白 |
[13:32] | What can I do for you to help you figure things out? | 我要做些什么才能让你不再纠结 |
[13:36] | Just tell me. | 跟我说就行 |
[13:37] | Time. I just need some time. | 时间 我只是需要时间 |
[13:40] | Okay. | 好的 |
[13:42] | Time’s good. I can give you time. | 没问题 我可以给你时间 |
[13:45] | I just need one thing from you. | 我只需要你做一件事 |
[13:46] | What’s that? | 什么 |
[13:47] | Don’t ignore my phone calls. | 别不接我电话 |
[13:49] | Okay. Well, that’s — that’s fair. | 好的 这要求 很合理 |
[13:53] | All right. | 好的 |
[14:21] | Jane, welcome back. | 简 欢迎回来 |
[14:24] | Not back, just stopping by. | 不是回来 只是路过停几天 |
[14:26] | Well, I figured. Do you have a minute? | 行吧 你有空吗 |
[14:29] | I was wondering if you would take a look | 我想让你去看看一个人 |
[14:30] | at someone that just left. | 他要离开了 |
[14:32] | Abbott, I’m — I’m… | 艾伯特 我… |
[14:33] | Jane, you would find him very interesting. | 简 你会对这个人很感兴趣的 |
[14:47] | Gabriel, can I have a moment of your time? | 加百列 能耽误你一会吗 |
[14:50] | Patrick Jane. I’m with the F.B.I. | 我是派翠克·简 联调局的 |
[14:51] | I just want to ask you a few questions. | 我只是想问你几个问题 |
[14:53] | You’re an F.B.I agent? | 你是联调局探员 |
[14:54] | He is not. | 他不是 |
[14:55] | He’s right. | 他说得对 |
[14:57] | You — you knew that because you’re a psychic? | 你知道这点是因为你是灵媒吗 |
[15:01] | I knew that because I’m not stupid. | 我知道是因为我不傻 |
[15:04] | You knew that because of the way I dress, my posture, | 你是通过我的衣着 我的动作 |
[15:06] | the way I cut my hair, any number of things. | 我的发型以及其它方面知道的 |
[15:11] | What do you want from me? | 你想问我什么 |
[15:12] | Well, I’m a student of the form. | 我想向你学习 |
[15:13] | Just wanted to shake your hand. | 只想跟你握个手 |
[15:17] | You think I’m a fraud. | 你觉得我是骗子 |
[15:18] | I don’t think you’re a fraud. | 我不是觉得你是骗子 |
[15:20] | You are a fraud. | 你就是个骗子 |
[15:23] | You might just be looking at your reflection in a mirror. | 你感觉就像看到了镜子里的你 |
[15:25] | Then make a prediction for me. | 那你给我算个命吧 |
[15:27] | So you can mock it? | 好让你嘲笑我吗 |
[15:29] | Maybe. | 可能吧 |
[15:31] | There’s a thing inside you. | 你心里有件事 |
[15:34] | It’s eating you. | 在吞噬着你 |
[15:37] | A thing that’s lingered in your mind for many years. | 这件事在你心里很多年了 |
[15:39] | That’s called the human condition. | 这叫人之常情 |
[15:42] | You’ll be cured. | 你会痊愈的 |
[15:43] | Wonderful. | 太好了 |
[15:45] | Your cure will come with the number three. | 你痊愈的标志是数字三 |
[15:47] | The number three. | 数字三 |
[15:49] | That’s it? | 就这些 |
[15:51] | I could embellish it. That’d be a lie. | 我可以更夸张一些 但那就是骗你了 |
[15:55] | The number three. | 数字三 |
[15:56] | You’ll know it when you see it. | 到时候你就知道了 |
[15:58] | Thanks for your time. | 谢谢配合 |
[16:04] | So, what do you think? | 你怎么看 |
[16:05] | Well, he’s obviously not a real psychic, | 很显然他不是灵媒 |
[16:08] | but he knows what he’s doing. | 不过他很内行 |
[16:10] | He’s very smart, very controlled. | 很聪明 知道如何控制别人 |
[16:12] | Either that, or he’s an insane killer. | 或者 他就是个杀人狂魔 |
[16:16] | I’d keep an eye on him. | 我是你的话就会盯紧他 |
[16:19] | Will do. | 好的 |
[16:26] | Did you find anything in his background? | 他的背景资料里有什么发现吗 |
[16:28] | Clean criminal record. | 没有犯罪记录 |
[16:29] | He’s Austin born and raised, | 他在奥斯汀出生并长大 |
[16:31] | former used-bookstore clerk, currently unemployed. | 以前是二手书店店员 现在无业 |
[16:34] | Does he have an alibi for the night of the murders? | 凶案发生那晚他有不在场证据吗 |
[16:36] | Wylie checked — no alibi. | 怀利查了 没有 |
[16:38] | Well, if he isn’t our killer, | 如果他不是凶手 |
[16:42] | maybe he’s plugged into the murders | 那么可能他跟这案子有某种联系 |
[16:43] | in a way we don’t understand yet. | 只是我们还没搞明白这种联系 |
[16:45] | We should put a tail on him. | 我们应该跟着他 |
[16:46] | Yeah, you do that. | 是的 你去吧 |
[16:50] | One more thing. | 还有一件事 |
[16:53] | Ranger Ayres told me about your encounter with the poachers. | 艾尔斯护林员跟我说了你怎么对那两个偷猎者的 |
[17:01] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[17:02] | Well, she said that you came on a little strong with one of them. | 她说你对其中一个人有点粗暴 |
[17:07] | Is that what happened? | 是这样吗 |
[17:08] | He caught me by surprise. | 他突然出现 我有点猝不及防 |
[17:10] | I was a little aggressive in the moment. | 当时我冲动了些 |
[17:11] | It won’t happen again. | 下不为例 |
[17:13] | Is there anything else going on? | 还有什么别的事吗 |
[17:15] | Like what? | 什么事 |
[17:19] | We’re all still feeling Vega’s death. | 我们都还在为维加死而难过 |
[17:22] | I know I am. | 我反正是这样 |
[17:25] | Did the army assign you a counselor | 你离开特种部队的时候 |
[17:26] | when you left special forces? | 他们给你安排心理医生了吗 |
[17:28] | They did. | 安排了 |
[17:29] | Might be time to get in touch with him again. | 那你现在最好再联系一下他 |
[17:32] | It’s good to talk to someone. | 你应该跟别人聊聊 |
[17:35] | It’s helping me. | 这方法对我很有用 |
[17:36] | I’ll think about it. Anything else? | 我会考虑的 还有别的事吗 |
[17:39] | Nope, that’s it. | 没了 就这些 |
[17:49] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[17:52] | No problem. | 不用 |
[18:07] | Cho. | 周 |
[18:09] | Cho? | 周 |
[18:10] | Yeah? | 怎么了 |
[18:12] | Can I come with you? | 我能和你一起去吗 |
[18:17] | It’s just that I-I know you’re shorthanded, | 我知道你现在缺人手 |
[18:19] | and I thought maybe I could be useful. | 我想我能帮上忙 |
[18:23] | When was the last time you shot your weapon? | 你上次开枪是什么时候 |
[18:25] | A couple days ago. I stay current. | 几天前 我状态挺好 |
[18:29] | All right. | 好吧 |
[18:33] | Get some dinner. Be ready in an hour. | 吃点东西 一个小时后准备走 |
[18:35] | Okay. | 好的 |
[18:48] | Closing time. I’m kicking you out. | 要打烊了 我得赶你走了 |
[18:50] | Oh, come on. I have a free game here. | 别呀 我还玩着呢 |
[18:53] | Okay, tell you what. | 好吧 这样吧 |
[18:55] | You bring me that case of beer and put it over there, | 你把那箱啤酒给我搬过来放到这里 |
[18:59] | and I’ll let you play your free game. | 我就让你玩 |
[19:02] | You got it. | 没问题 |
[19:04] | My pleasure, Angela? | 我的荣幸 安吉拉 |
[19:07] | Amy? | 艾米 |
[19:10] | Arlene? | 艾琳 |
[19:11] | How do you know my name starts with an “A”? | 你怎么知道我的名字是A开头的 |
[19:13] | ‘Cause a person with the initials A.P.J. | 因为那台游戏机的最高得分记录 |
[19:15] | has all the high scores on that machine over there — | 是一个名字缩写为APJ的人 |
[19:18] | Something to pass the time on those quiet nights. | 肯定是晚上打发时间的时候玩的 |
[19:21] | Yep. | 是的 |
[19:22] | A.P.J. Likes to play pinball | APJ喜欢玩弹球 |
[19:24] | instead of wiping down the beer cooler. | 不喜欢擦放啤酒的冰箱 |
[19:27] | That’s a very clever trick. | 你这招很聪明啊 |
[19:29] | Well, it’s not rocket surgery. | 这又不难 |
[19:32] | Looks like you have three free games. | 你好像有三次免费的机会 |
[19:34] | Three — that’s what I’m talking about. | 三 我就说嘛 |
[19:37] | He thinks he’s gonna impress me with “Three.” | 他觉得用”三”就能镇住我 |
[19:42] | How’s that, now? | 你现在怎么想 |
[19:43] | Well, three’s meaningful to you. | 三对你来说有什么意义 |
[19:46] | Yeah. It is. How’d you know? | 是的 没错 你怎么知道的 |
[19:48] | Well, because three is meaningful to everyone. | 因为三对所有人来说都有意义 |
[19:51] | I say three, | 我觉得三 |
[19:52] | and you’re impressed because you have three kids. | 你会被我勾起兴趣是因为你有三个孩子 |
[19:55] | Wait, now. | 等等 |
[19:57] | How do you know I have three kids? | 你怎么知道我有三个孩子 |
[19:58] | I don’t. I-I was just guessing. | 我不知道 我只是在猜 |
[20:00] | That’s what I mean. | 这就是我要说的 |
[20:02] | I’m gonna — don’t worry about that. | 我要 算了 |
[20:04] | I’m gonna settle up my account. How much do I owe you? | 我还是付账吧 我应该付多少 |
[20:06] | You paid already. | 你已经付过了 |
[20:07] | – Did I leave you a tip? – Yep. | -我有给小费吗 -有 |
[20:09] | Was it a good tip? | 给得多吗 |
[20:10] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[20:12] | Well, that’s nice. | 那就好 |
[20:14] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[20:18] | Just sleep it off on the couch in the back. | 你可以睡在后面的沙发上 |
[20:21] | Keys’ll be there in the morning. | 明天早上可以来拿钥匙 |
[20:22] | Coffee and aspirin, too. | 还有咖啡和止痛药 |
[20:24] | Well, that’s a very generous offer, Adriana. | 你真慷慨 阿德里亚娜 |
[20:26] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[20:27] | Nope, okay. | 不是吗 好吧 |
[20:29] | But I think I’m gonna walk it off. | 我还是走回去吧 |
[20:31] | I need to clear my head. | 我想清醒清醒 |
[20:32] | Suit yourself. | 随你便 |
[20:34] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[20:35] | Thank you very much. | 非常感谢 |
[20:37] | Amber. | 安柏 |
[20:39] | Are you sure you’re not psychic? | 你真的不是灵媒吗 |
[20:41] | That is the one thing I am very sure I am not. | 我很确定我不是 |
[20:45] | – ‘night. – Good night. | -安 -晚安 |
[21:31] | I feel like this is a job | 我觉得总有一天 |
[21:33] | that will be replaced by robots someday. | 会由机器人来做这份工作 |
[21:36] | Someday soon. | 就在不久的将来 |
[21:40] | This is being in the field. It’s not all action. | 出外勤就是这样 没那么激烈 |
[21:42] | Right. | 是啊 |
[21:53] | 《白痴》 费奥多尔·陀思妥耶夫斯基著 | |
[21:56] | Is this any good? | 这书好看吗 |
[21:59] | It’s Dostoevsky. | 这是陀思妥耶夫斯基的书 |
[22:02] | Is that good or bad? | 那到底好不好看 |
[22:07] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[22:27] | Morning. | 早上好 |
[22:36] | Oh, come on. | 不是吧 |
[23:00] | Who’s that? | 那是谁 |
[23:04] | Neighbor. Five doors down. | 邻居 住后面第五栋的 |
[23:07] | What are they doing? | 他们在干什么 |
[23:09] | Talking. | 说话 |
[23:10] | Should we write that down? | 我们要记下来吗 |
[23:10] | No. | 不用 |
[23:14] | So, I bet Vega was pretty good at all this stuff, right? | 维加对这些一定都很擅长 是吧 |
[23:22] | Yeah, she was. | 是的 |
[23:24] | Thought so. | 我就知道 |
[23:30] | If you want to be out here, I can show you the ropes, | 如果你想出外勤 我可以帮你 |
[23:32] | but do it because you want to, | 但只能是因为你自己想这么做 |
[23:33] | not because you miss her, okay? | 而不是因为你想她 明白吗 |
[23:37] | I’m just tired of being back in the office | 我只是不希望明明可以出来帮你 |
[23:39] | when you could use me out here. | 却只能待在办公室 |
[23:41] | I’m ready. | 我已经准备好了 |
[23:43] | Okay. | 好 |
[23:48] | Stay here. Watch the house. | 待在这儿 看好 |
[23:55] | Excuse me, ma’am? | 打扰一下 女士 |
[23:57] | I’m agent Cho. F.B.I. | 我是周探员 联调局的 |
[23:59] | Whoa, okay. What’s going on? | 好吧 怎么了 |
[24:01] | I have a few questions about your neighbor, | 想问你几个关于你邻居的问题 |
[24:02] | Gabriel Osbourne. | 加百列·奥斯伯恩 |
[24:05] | What were you talking about? | 你们刚才在聊什么 |
[24:08] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[24:09] | You sat there for three minutes talking about nothing? | 你们在那儿坐了三分钟什么都没聊 |
[24:14] | I asked him if I was gonna find love. | 我问他我能不能找到真爱 |
[24:16] | I have a date tonight. | 我今晚有个约会 |
[24:17] | You go to Gabriel often? | 你经常去找加百列吗 |
[24:19] | I know how it sounds. It’s crazy, I know. | 我知道这听起来很荒唐 |
[24:21] | But I used to date this guy, | 但是我以前和一个男人约会过 |
[24:23] | and Gabriel told me he was married, | 然后加百列告诉我那人结婚了 |
[24:24] | ad he had never met him — he just knew. | 但他却没见过那男人 他就是知道 |
[24:26] | I don’t believe in psychics… but I believe in Gabriel. | 我不相信有灵媒 但是我相信加百列 |
[24:45] | Cho. | 周 |
[24:48] | Gabriel! | 加百列 |
[24:52] | Gabriel, hang tight. It’s gonna be okay. | 加百列 坚持住 会没事的 |
[24:53] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[24:54] | I-I don’t know. He just collapsed. | 我不知道 他突然摔倒了 |
[24:56] | Call an ambulance. | 我去叫救护车 |
[24:58] | Gabriel? Gabriel? | 加百列 加百列 |
[25:01] | You. | 是你 |
[25:02] | Yeah? | 怎么了 |
[25:03] | She says she’s okay. | 她说她很好 |
[25:05] | She says — she says she’s okay. | 她说 她说她很好 |
[25:08] | Who are you talking about? | 你在说谁 |
[25:10] | The pain is all gone, okay? | 已经不疼了 |
[25:13] | She says she’s okay. | 她说她没事 |
[25:14] | You don’t got to be sad anymore. | 你不要再哀伤了 |
[25:17] | Are you talking about Michelle? | 你在说米歇尔 |
[25:19] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[25:21] | What? | 什么 |
[25:22] | It’s red clay. | 是红土 |
[25:25] | It’s white bones, and they’re wrapped in red clay. | 白骨 掩埋在红土之下 |
[26:00] | Did you get an update from the hospital | 医院有没有知会你加百列 |
[26:01] | on Gabriel’s condition? | 病情的最新情况 |
[26:02] | He refused to go to the hospital. | 他不肯去医院 |
[26:04] | He doesn’t trust doctors. | 他不信任医生 |
[26:05] | He needs to see a doctor. | 他需要去看医生 |
[26:06] | Yeah. We tried. | 我们劝过他了 |
[26:08] | Are you working on a new lead? | 你在查新的线索吗 |
[26:10] | This is where Donnie Putnam and Megan Brooks were killed, | 这是唐尼·普特南和梅根·布鲁克斯遇害地点 |
[26:12] | but this area is interesting. | 但这个区域很有趣 |
[26:15] | What about it? | 为什么 |
[26:16] | This area here is known for its red-clay deposits. | 这块区域因红土沉积而闻名 |
[26:19] | It’s less than a mile from the murder scene. | 离案发地不到1.6公里 |
[26:21] | Okay? | 然后呢 |
[26:22] | Gabriel said something. | 加百列说了些东西 |
[26:23] | He had a-a vision after his seizure. | 他发病之后看到了什么 |
[26:25] | He said something about white bones in red clay. | 他说了什么”白骨掩埋在红土下” |
[26:28] | Wylie, you know Gabriel’s not a real psychic. | 怀利 你知道加百列不是什么灵媒 |
[26:33] | I think we should look into this area. | 我认为我们应该搜查这块区域 |
[26:35] | We can’t go on a wild-goose chase | 我们不能因为加百列说了些什么 |
[26:37] | because of something Gabriel said. | 就漫无目的地乱找一通 |
[26:41] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[26:42] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[26:43] | Are you sure? | 真的吗 |
[26:44] | Yeah. Yeah, I’m fine. | 是的 我没事 |
[26:46] | This isn’t about Vega, okay? This is about a real lead. | 这和维加无关 好吗 这是一条线索 |
[26:49] | It wouldn’t hurt to look, would it? | 去查一下对谁也没坏处 不是吗 |
[26:51] | All right. | 好吧 |
[26:53] | We’ll look into it. | 那我们就查一查 |
[26:58] | So, what do you think? | 你怎么想 |
[26:59] | Eh, ground’s tough. | 地很硬实 |
[27:02] | Don’t know what you expect to find here. | 我不知道你们想找什么 |
[27:04] | It’s a shot in the dark, | 也没什么实际线索 |
[27:05] | but it can’t hurt to take a look. | 不过查一查也没坏处 |
[27:08] | We’ll go up and back, up and back, | 我们来回查看 |
[27:09] | till we cover the area. | 将这里搜寻个遍 |
[27:10] | If Nicky smells something worth checking out, | 如果尼基闻到了可疑的东西 |
[27:12] | he’ll bark twice like this. | 他便会叫两声 |
[27:15] | Okay, thanks. | 好 谢谢 |
[27:18] | What did Gabriel say to you? | 加百列跟你说了什么 |
[27:20] | He said, “White bones wrapped in red clay.” | 他说”白骨掩埋在红土下” |
[27:22] | I know that. What else, | 这个我知道 还有呢 |
[27:24] | and what did he say to make you believe in him? | 他说了什么让你如此信服 |
[27:28] | He said she’s okay. | 他说她很好 |
[27:30] | Who? | 谁 |
[27:30] | Michelle. | 米歇尔 |
[27:31] | She’s okay. | 她很好 |
[27:33] | Wherever she is, | 无论她在哪里 |
[27:34] | she’s okay. | 她都安好 |
[27:36] | And he knew where she was shot. | 而且他知道她哪里中枪 |
[27:37] | Vega’s death was on the news. It’s no secret. | 新闻报道了维加的死 大家都知道 |
[27:40] | It didn’t feel like that. | 我感觉不是那样 |
[27:42] | He’s not a real psychic, Wylie. | 他不是真的灵媒 怀利 |
[27:44] | You can’t know that. | 你不可能知道 |
[27:45] | I mean, you can’t know that for sure. | 你不能肯定 |
[27:56] | Jane, I’m glad I could find you. | 简 我很高兴我能找到你 |
[27:59] | Well, I’m trying to be more findable these days. | 我这几天尽量让人都能找到我 |
[28:01] | You know, look, we’re running a ghost ship right now. | 这件案子我们真是一头雾水 |
[28:04] | We need you. Are you ready to come in? | 我们需要你 你可以过来吗 |
[28:06] | Uh, yeah, I think I can do that. | 嗯 行吧 |
[28:10] | Are you nearby? | 你在附近吗 |
[28:11] | Well, to be honest, I have no idea where I am. | 说实话 我也不知道我在哪儿 |
[28:35] | I know I missed your call last night. | 我知道我昨晚没接你电话 |
[28:37] | I-I-I didn’t — I didn’t mean to. | 我…我不是故意的 |
[28:40] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[28:41] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么来了 |
[28:43] | I’m back. | 我回来了 |
[28:44] | What does that mean exactly? You’re “Back”? | 什么意思 这个”回来”是什么概念 |
[28:47] | Well, it means that I’m figuring stuff out. | 意思是我正在琢磨明白一些事 |
[28:50] | I’m — I’m figuring it out. | 我…正在整理头绪 |
[28:54] | It’s good to see you. | 见到你真好 |
[28:57] | It’s good to see you, too. | 我也是 |
[29:00] | So, what’s going on here? | 你们在忙什么 |
[29:02] | You came just in time. Come on. | 你来得正是时候 来吧 |
[29:05] | So I see. | 看出来了 |
[29:18] | We’re looking for a serial killer. | 这是一桩连环杀人案 |
[29:24] | Five victims, all killed using the same gun | 五名受害者 全都被同一把枪杀死 |
[29:27] | that killed Donnie Putnam and Megan Brooks. | 唐尼·普特南和梅根·布鲁克斯也被这把枪杀害 |
[29:30] | They were all killed in the past year. | 他们都是去年被杀的 |
[29:32] | They all had their fingernails removed. | 死者的指甲全部被凶手拔掉 |
[29:34] | So we’re looking for a serial killer. | 所以我们要找的是一名连环杀手 |
[29:36] | The first three victims had no I.D.s on them.. | 前三名死者身上无任何身份证明 |
[29:39] | That and and the way they were dressed leads me to believe | 再加上他们的着装 |
[29:41] | that they were either homeless or drifters. | 所以我认为他们都是些流浪汉 |
[29:43] | Victims four and five were foreign-exchange students | 第四名和第五名死者都是外国交换生 |
[29:46] | that were reported missing two months ago. | 两个月前被上报失踪 |
[29:48] | Add Megan and Donnie, | 算上唐尼和梅根 |
[29:49] | it brings the total number of victims to seven. | 一共是七名受害者 |
[29:52] | We’ll consult with the profilers at Quantico, | 我们会请教匡蒂科的侧写师 |
[29:54] | help expand the search, | 帮助调查衍伸 |
[29:55] | and see if there’s any other consistent patterns | 看几位死者之间是否存在 |
[29:58] | with the other victims. | 相一致的模式 |
[29:59] | What about the media? | 那个灵媒怎么办 |
[29:59] | Well, we’ll sit on it. | 调查他 |
[30:01] | Gabriel Osbourne took us to a field | 加百列·奥斯伯恩带我们去了一个地方 |
[30:03] | that had five bodies buried in it. | 那里埋着这五具尸体 |
[30:05] | If he didn’t do it, he knows who did. | 如果他不是凶手 那他也知道凶手是谁 |
[30:08] | All right, I’ll bring him in. | 好 我去把他带进来 |
[30:15] | He will never admit it, but he’s in pain. | 他不会承认 但他很痛苦 |
[30:18] | It’s like you met him. | 你就像见过他一样 |
[30:25] | Not here just to talk. | 不是过来找我谈话的 |
[30:28] | Want me to go with you? | 想让我跟你走吗 |
[30:29] | That’s right. | 对 |
[30:31] | Are you arresting me? | 你要拘捕我吗 |
[30:32] | If that’s how you want it. | 要是你不跟我走的话 |
[30:37] | Gabriel, is everything all right? | 加百列 你没事吧 |
[30:41] | Call my sister. | 给我姐打电话 |
[30:51] | Hey. I heard you had a spell. | 我听说你会法术 |
[30:53] | How are you feeling now? | 你现在感觉如何 |
[30:56] | I’m fine. | 我还好 |
[30:57] | I get tired but I’m okay. | 很累 但还好 |
[31:01] | There’s something different about you | 我们上次谈过以后 |
[31:02] | from the last time we talked. | 感觉你有些不一样了 |
[31:04] | You look lighter… | 你好像更轻松了 |
[31:06] | Less conflicted. | 没那么纠结了 |
[31:10] | Number three — you saw it, found an answer, huh? | 三号 你看见了 找到答案了对吧 |
[31:13] | The number three is incredibly common, Gabriel. | 三这个数字相当常见 加百列 |
[31:17] | We see it everywhere. | 随处可见 |
[31:18] | Red clay — a little rarer. | 红粘土 倒是很少见 |
[31:21] | But, uh, not much. | 但也没那么难找 |
[31:30] | I didn’t want to be right. | 我也不想言中 |
[31:32] | Of course you did. | 你当然想了 |
[31:34] | I don’t want to see these things. | 我也不想看到那些东西 |
[31:36] | Okay, I don’t ask for these visions. | 我不想预见这些场景 |
[31:38] | Yeah, visions are a real drag. | 预见这些场景确实很讨厌 |
[31:40] | I know how you feel. | 我能体会你的感受 |
[31:42] | You can’t know how I feel. | 你体会不了 |
[31:45] | You know, I used to be you, Gabriel. | 我以前跟你一样 加百列 |
[31:48] | What is that supposed to mean? | 你这话什么意思 |
[31:50] | You spent a year of your childhood struggling with an illness. | 你童年时 与病魔斗争了一年 |
[31:53] | That’s when you learned to love to read. | 你是在那个时候学着爱上读书的 |
[31:55] | You used to play piano, | 你以前会弹钢琴 |
[31:56] | but you didn’t like it, so you quit. | 但你不喜欢 所以你不弹了 |
[31:59] | You’re not half as unsure of yourself | 你假装知道的那些事情 |
[32:02] | as you pretend to be. | 你自己都不确定 |
[32:04] | Who told you all that? | 谁告诉你这些的 |
[32:06] | My sister? | 我姐吗 |
[32:07] | Nobody. No one. | 没人告诉我 |
[32:10] | You’re lying. | 你骗人 |
[32:13] | And you don’t have visions. | 你不能预知 |
[32:15] | No, I don’t have visions, and neither do you, Gabriel. | 对 我不能预知 你也不能 加百利 |
[32:20] | Why are you playing games with me? | 你为什么要耍我玩 |
[32:22] | I need you to know that I understand your little tricks. | 我想让你知道我了解你那些小把戏 |
[32:29] | I don’t play tricks. | 我不玩花招 |
[32:32] | You’re the one who’s playing tricks with me right now. | 你才是此刻跟我玩花招的人 |
[32:35] | I only want to help. | 我只想帮忙 |
[32:36] | If you want to help, | 如果你想帮忙 |
[32:37] | you can start by telling me how you know what you know. | 那就告诉我你是怎么知道这些事情的 |
[32:43] | I had another vision… | 我又预见到一个场景… |
[32:45] | You should know about. | 你该听一下 |
[32:48] | I saw that the killer is going to kill again. | 我看见凶手又开始行凶了 |
[32:51] | Tonight. | 就在今晚 |
[32:53] | And if you won’t listen to me, I’ll tell everyone. | 如果你不肯听信 我会告诉大家 |
[32:57] | Okay, I have to warn people. | 我必须警告别人 |
[32:59] | You can’t leave. | 你不能离开 |
[33:00] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[33:01] | Because I came in here | 因为我进来 |
[33:02] | to figure out if you are just a fraud | 就是为了搞清楚你是个骗子 |
[33:05] | or if you are a monster. | 还是个禽兽 |
[33:11] | What did you decide? | 你的结论呢 |
[33:14] | You have to stay here, Gabriel. | 你得留在这里 加百列 |
[33:22] | We didn’t find anything at Gabriel’s house. | 在加百列家里没有任何发现 |
[33:24] | He’s not breaking. | 他不肯招供 |
[33:25] | He won’t admit he’s a fraud? | 他不肯承认自己是个骗子吗 |
[33:27] | Well, he’s not a fraud. | 他说的都是真的 |
[33:28] | Are you saying he’s really psychic? | 你是说他真的能通灵 |
[33:30] | No. | 不是 |
[33:30] | Then what is he? | 那他到底是怎么回事 |
[33:33] | I don’t know. We have to keep him here. | 我不知道 我们得让他留在这 |
[33:35] | All right. | 好的 |
[33:43] | Excuse me, can I help you? | 抱歉 有什么事吗 |
[33:45] | Where’s my brother? Do you have my brother? | 我弟弟在哪 你们抓了我弟弟吗 |
[33:47] | I am Gabriel Osbourne’s attorney. | 我是加百列·奥斯伯恩的律师 |
[33:48] | I’ve come to secure his release | 我来是让你们释放他 |
[33:49] | from the illegal arrest you’ve placed him under. | 在你们非法逮捕他之后 |
[33:52] | Well, we only brought him in for questioning. | 我们只是请他来问话 |
[33:55] | I have a writ of Habeas Corpus | 申请人身保护令的文书 |
[33:56] | being couriered to Judge Decker. | 马上就能送到德克尔法官手上 |
[33:57] | Do I need to get him out of bed, | 你是想把他吵醒 |
[33:58] | or are you prepared to release Gabriel immediately? | 还是马上释放加百列 |
[34:04] | Mr. Osbourne! | 奥斯伯恩先生 |
[34:06] | Give us a shot. | 看这边 |
[34:07] | – Mr. Osbourne. – Mr. Osbourne! | -奥斯伯恩先生 -奥斯伯恩先生 |
[34:08] | Mr. Osbourne, I just have a few questions. | 奥斯伯恩先生 我就问几个问题 |
[34:11] | Mr. Osbourne! | 奥斯伯恩先生 |
[34:12] | Ladies and gentlemen. | 女士们先生们 |
[34:14] | Ladies and gentlemen, thank you for coming. | 女士们先生们 多谢你们前来 |
[34:16] | My client Gabriel Osbourne | 我的委托人加百列·奥斯伯恩 |
[34:17] | has been illegally detained by the F.B.I | 被联调局非法扣留 |
[34:20] | for attempting to help them capture a serial killer, | 只因他想帮助他们抓获一名连环杀手 |
[34:22] | a serial killer that is currently on the loose in Austin. | 这位连环杀手现在仍在奥斯汀流窜 |
[34:25] | Mr. Osbourne, we just need to know a few things. | 奥斯伯恩先生 我们只有几个问题要问 |
[34:27] | Do you know — | 你知道 |
[34:28] | Let’s have Gabriel tell the story in his own words. | 让加百列自己来解释吧 |
[34:32] | I had a vision that helped them find five bodies today. | 我的预见今天帮他们找到了五具尸体 |
[34:36] | They don’t have any suspects. | 他们不知道是什么人作案 |
[34:38] | F.B.I thinks it was me. | 联调局就开始怀疑我 |
[34:41] | They want to frame me. | 他们想栽赃到我头上 |
[34:43] | They want to hide the truth. | 他们想要掩盖事实 |
[34:46] | There’s a serial killer out there. | 现在有个连环杀手在四处作案 |
[34:48] | He is a man with an evil heart and an appetite to kill. | 他内心很邪恶 并且嗜血成瘾 |
[34:53] | He’s not done killing. | 他还会继续杀人 |
[34:55] | He won’t stop, and he — he can’t stop. | 他不会住手 而且他 没法住手 |
[34:58] | He’s — he’s gonna kill again. | 他还会再次杀人 |
[35:00] | That’s all for now. Thank you. | 今天就到这里 谢谢大家 |
[35:03] | We just have a few more questions — | 我们还有几个问题 |
[35:05] | This is going badly. | 这可不太妙 |
[35:07] | Yes, it is. | 是啊 |
[35:09] | But we’re gonna stay focused on finding the killer. | 但我们必须先集中精力把凶手抓捕归案 |
[35:13] | I’ll stay on Gabriel. | 我去盯着加百列 |
[35:15] | You do that. | 去吧 |
[35:16] | I’m gonna feed myself to the sharks. | 我来应付这帮凶残的记者 |
[35:25] | Great. Thanks for the update. | 好极了 谢谢你通知我 |
[35:28] | What’s the word from the office? | 办公室那边怎么说 |
[35:29] | Police lines are flooded. | 警方热线被打爆了 |
[35:30] | People are seeing serial killers everywhere. | 人们看谁都像连环杀手 |
[35:33] | And not a peep from these two. | 这俩人连个动静都没有 |
[35:40] | Who’s that? | 那是谁 |
[35:43] | What should we do? | 我们该怎么办 |
[35:45] | You stay put. I’ll call you if I need you. | 你继续盯着 如果需要帮忙我会叫你 |
[36:02] | Stop! F.B.I! | 站住 我是联调局的 |
[36:06] | Come on out. | 出来 |
[36:11] | You’re the neighbor, right? | 你是他的邻居 对吧 |
[36:13] | Why’d you run? | 你为什么要跑 |
[36:14] | I was scared. Gabriel was on the news | 我害怕 新闻里报道加百列了 |
[36:16] | and said there was a killer on the loose, | 他说有杀手在市里流窜 |
[36:17] | and then I saw you lurking. | 然后我看到你偷偷摸摸地过来了 |
[36:18] | Okay, go on home. | 好吧 回家吧 |
[36:33] | Wylie, hey. | 怀利 醒醒 |
[36:37] | What happened? | 发生什么事了 |
[36:38] | I don’t know. Somebody hit me. | 我不知道 有人打了我 |
[36:40] | You all right? | 你没事吧 |
[36:41] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[36:43] | Come on. Get up. | 来吧 起来 |
[36:46] | I’m going in, okay? | 我进屋看看 |
[36:47] | – Okay. – All right. | -好的 -好 |
[37:15] | Can I get a second? | 我跟他说几句话 |
[37:17] | How you holding up? | 你感觉怎么样 |
[37:19] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[37:22] | I don’t think I’m cut out for the field. | 我觉得我不适合出外勤 |
[37:25] | This is rough work. | 这工作不容易 |
[37:26] | You’re gonna get banged up every once in a while. | 每隔一段时间就会挨次揍 |
[37:29] | I don’t think I can do this. | 我觉得我做不来 |
[37:32] | You want to go back to the office and answer phones? | 你想回办公室去接电话吗 |
[37:40] | No. | 不想 |
[37:42] | I want to stay. What can I do here? | 我想留下 我能做点什么 |
[37:44] | We need to put together a description of your attacker. | 现在需要你描述下袭击你的人 |
[37:47] | I don’t know if it was Gabriel or someone else who attacked me, | 我不知道袭击我的人是加百列还是别人 |
[37:49] | and now Gabriel’s gone. | 而现在加百列失踪了 |
[37:50] | And Jane’s inside. Go see him. | 简在屋里 去找他吧 |
[37:53] | – Why? – Just go. | -为什么 -快去吧 |
[38:04] | Hey. How you feeling? | 感觉怎么样 |
[38:07] | They want to check me out at the hospital, | 他们想让我去医院做检查 |
[38:09] | but Cho said to see you first. | 但周让我先来找你 |
[38:11] | Mm. What do you remember about the person who attacked you? | 关于攻击你的人 你记得多少 |
[38:14] | N-nothing. I didn’t see the guy. | 什么都不知道 我没看到他 |
[38:17] | Well, you know more than you think you do. | 你知道的事比你意识到的要多得多 |
[38:19] | I just want you to close your eyes. | 我需要你闭上眼睛 |
[38:22] | Okay, big breath in. | 很好 深吸一口气 |
[38:25] | And out. | 呼气 |
[38:27] | Good. One more…breath. | 很好 再深吸一口气 |
[38:32] | And out. | 呼气 |
[38:36] | Now I want you to listen very carefully to my voice. | 现在我需要你认真听我的声音 |
[38:40] | You hear no other sound other than my voice. | 除了我的声音你别的什么都听不到 |
[38:46] | There is someone behind you. | 有人在你背后 |
[38:49] | You don’t know who it is. | 你不知道他是谁 |
[38:53] | But you see something out of the corner of your eye. | 但你余光扫到了什么 |
[38:58] | No. | 没有 |
[38:59] | No, I don’t see anything. | 我什么都没看到 |
[39:01] | That’s okay. You’re doing fine. | 没事 你做得很好 |
[39:05] | You’re doing fine. | 做得很好 |
[39:08] | Right before you were hit, | 在你被击中前 |
[39:12] | there was a scent in the air, | 空气里有种味道 |
[39:15] | a faint scent. | 味道很淡 |
[39:20] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[39:23] | What was it? | 是什么味道 |
[39:28] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[39:30] | Does it remind you of anything? | 这味道让你想到什么了吗 |
[39:34] | My uncle’s fishing shed. | 我叔叔加工鱼的地方 |
[39:37] | Oh. Was it fish? | 是鱼腥味吗 |
[39:40] | No. | 不是 |
[39:41] | He doesn’t actually fish there. | 他其实不在那捕鱼 |
[39:45] | He just went there to drink. | 他去那只是为了喝酒 |
[39:47] | What did he drink? | 他喝的什么酒 |
[39:48] | Beer. | 啤酒 |
[39:50] | It smells like old, spilled beer. | 那味道就像很久以前洒出来的啤酒 |
[39:54] | You did very well. | 做得很好 |
[39:56] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[40:00] | Okay, I got it. Thanks. | 好的 知道了 谢谢 |
[40:01] | The Mustang Creek Brewery — it shut down around a year ago. | 野马溪啤酒厂 大约一年前倒闭了 |
[40:04] | It’s only a mile from where the bodies were found. | 离发现尸体的地方只有一英里 |
[40:05] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[40:23] | Let’s get a perimeter set up, three-block radius. | 以三个街区为半径设立警戒线 |
[40:25] | I got the front. | 我从前门走 |