英文名称:The Milk of Sorrow
年代:2009
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:43] | Perhaps, some day | 或许 有一天 |
[00:49] | you will understand | 你会明白 |
[00:53] | how much I cried | 我哭泣了多久 |
[00:57] | I begged on my knees | 我跪下来求他们 |
[01:00] | to those poor bastards | 求那些可恶的混蛋 |
[01:06] | That night, I screamed | 那一晚 我嘶喊着 |
[01:12] | The hills echoed | 声音在山里回响着 |
[01:14] | And people laughed | 那些人笑着 |
[01:19] | I fought with my pain saying | 我忍着痛抗争喊着 |
[01:23] | a bitch with rabies | 有狂犬病的婊子 |
[01:27] | must have given birth to you | 一定要生下你 |
[01:33] | And that is why | 那就是为什么 |
[01:36] | You have eaten her breasts | 你吞噬了她的乳房 |
[01:39] | Now, you can swallow me | 现在 你也能吞噬我 |
[01:43] | Now, you can suck me | 现在 你能毁灭我 |
[01:47] | Like you did to your mother | 就像你毁了你妈妈一样 |
[01:51] | This woman who sings | 这个唱歌的女人 |
[01:56] | was grabbed was raped that night | 那个晚上被强暴了 |
[02:04] | They didn’t care | 他们毫不关心 |
[02:09] | about my unborn daughter | 我还没出生的女儿 |
[02:12] | They raped me with their penis and hands, | 他们用各种方法强奸我 |
[02:18] | with no pity for my daughter | 对我的女儿毫无怜悯 |
[02:23] | Watching them from inside and not satisfied with that, | 看着他们进去了而他们还不满意 |
[02:28] | they made me swallow the dead penis of my husband Josefo | 还强迫我吞下死去丈夫乔瑟夫的阴茎 |
[02:38] | His poor dead penis seasoned with gunpowder | 他可怜的阴茎上都是子弹的粉末 |
[02:41] | With that pain I screamed you better kill me | 带着疼痛 我嘶喊着 杀了我吧 |
[02:47] | And bury me with my Josefo | 把我和我的乔瑟夫埋在一起 |
[02:49] | I know nothing here | 我什么都不知道 |
[02:53] | Every time you remember when you cry, mother | 妈妈 每一次哭泣的时候请记住 |
[02:56] | You stain your bed with tears of sorrow and sweat | 你悲伤的眼泪和汗水把床都弄湿了 |
[02:59] | You haven’t eaten anything, | 你还没吃东西 |
[03:00] | if you don’t want any, just tell me, | 如果你不想吃的话 告诉我 |
[03:03] | I won’t prepare anything. | 我就不准备了 |
[03:09] | I’ll eat, if you sing to me | 如果你为我唱歌 让我回忆起已往 |
[03:12] | and freshen my drying memory. | 我就吃 |
[03:15] | I don’t see my memories it’s as if I no longer lived. | 如果我死了 我就不会记起那些东西了 |
[03:19] | Come on. Sit up. | 来 坐起来 |
[03:43] | You’re worn out. | 你累了 |
[03:46] | Like a dead bird. | 就像一只死鸟 |
[03:50] | I am going to make up your bed a little | 我等下会把你的床稍微整理一下 |
[03:59] | Mom! | 妈妈 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:876个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:112个,六级词汇:46个,GRE词汇:64个,托福词汇:74个,考研词汇:119个,专四词汇:97个,专八词汇:19个, 所有生词标注共:218个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[04:02] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[04:24] | The Milk of Sorrow | 伤心的奶水 |
[04:32] | Hurry, or you’ll be late. | 快点 不然你会迟到的 |
[04:40] | Jonathan, come help your sister. | 乔纳森 过来帮帮你姐姐 |
[04:50] | – Jonathan! – Coming! | -乔纳森 -来了 |
[04:52] | Can’t you hear me? | 你听不到我说话吗 |
[04:54] | Jonathan, Mama is calling you. | 乔纳森 妈妈在叫你 |
[04:57] | What do you want? | 你要什么 |
[04:58] | Help me with my veil. Take the tip, but carefully. | 帮我拿下裙摆 你拿这头 小心点 |
[05:03] | Help your sister, carefully. | 帮帮你姐姐 小心点 |
[05:06] | Take care of this. | 拿好这个 |
[05:15] | Look Dad, my veil is short. | 听着 爸爸 我的裙摆太短了 |
[05:18] | I want more material. | 我要更多的布料 |
[05:20] | More material? Who’ll pay for it? | 更多的布料 谁来给钱 |
[05:22] | You, Dad. Aren’t you my father? | 你啊 爸爸 你不是我爸爸吗 |
[05:24] | Okay, but I think it’s too long. | 很好 不过我觉得它太长了 |
[05:27] | Dad, it’s short. Can’t you see it’s short? | 爸爸 它很短 你不觉得它太短了吗 |
[05:31] | Out! | 出来 |
[05:33] | I think it looks fine. | 我觉得它看起来正好 |
[05:36] | Jonathan, grab the tip. | 乔纳森 抓住那边 |
[05:38] | Look, you’re getting it all dirty! | 看着点 你都把它弄脏了 |
[05:40] | – It’s not that dirty. – Shake it! | -没有怎么脏 -抖一抖 |
[05:43] | – It’s not that dirty. – Shake it off, son. | -没那么脏 -把灰抖掉 孩子 |
[05:46] | Dad, I want from two to three more meters. | 爸爸 我要两米到三米多的布料 |
[05:50] | – It’s huge! – How can it be huge? | -这么大 -怎么会大呢 |
[05:54] | Maniima, I have no material left. | 玛尼玛 我可没布料剩下 |
[05:56] | Mama, be quiet! I’m not talking to you. | 妈妈 别吵 我没和你说话 |
[05:59] | Get out of here kid. | 从这出去 孩子 |
[06:02] | You won’t be happy, until you finish staining my dress. | 你把我的裙子弄脏了才会高兴 |
[06:07] | But, baby, it’s just fine you’re exaggerating. | 但是 宝贝 它很合适 你太挑剔了 |
[06:12] | Dad, I’m your only daughter. | 爸爸 我是你唯一的女儿 |
[06:14] | Okay, but… | 是的 不过 |
[06:15] | Besides, I’m only getting married once. | 而且 我只会结一次婚 |
[06:17] | I have no money, I’ve given it all to your mother. | 我没有钱啊 我都给你妈妈了 |
[06:24] | Fausta, it’s short, isn’t it? | 法丝塔 这个短了 是吧 |
[06:29] | – It needs more material! – Try some ornaments. | -是需要多些材料 -加点装饰吧 |
[06:33] | My veil shit, Mum! | 妈妈 我的婚纱太烂了 |
[06:35] | Baby it’s long and pretty. | 宝贝 它很长而且很漂亮 |
[06:36] | Faustita, tell her it’s okay. | 法丝堤塔 告诉她这很好 |
[06:37] | – Just talk, say something. – Faustita… | -就说一下 说点东西 -法丝堤塔 |
[06:41] | Use more ornaments, that’s all. | 加点装饰吧 就这些 |
[06:42] | – Shut up! – Faustita, are you okay? | -闭嘴 -法丝堤塔 你还好吧 |
[06:45] | – Mum, Fausta is bleeding again! – You’re bleeding! | -妈妈 法丝塔又流血了 -你出血了 |
[06:48] | Fausta! | 法丝塔 |
[07:03] | Your full name? | 你的全名呢 |
[07:08] | – Where is my uncle? – Your name, please. | -我舅舅在哪里 -请先说你的名字 |
[07:14] | Fausta Isidora Janampa Chauca. | 法丝塔・艾斯多拉・加纳帕・楚卡 |
[07:20] | Single? | 单身吗 |
[07:23] | Yes. | 是的 |
[07:25] | Virgin? | 是处女吗 |
[07:31] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[07:40] | This has nothing to do with her bleeding or fainting. | 这和她出血或者晕倒没关系 |
[07:45] | It’s a rather strange, unusual case. | 这是个很奇怪很特别的病 |
[07:49] | I’ve seen similar cases… | 我以前见过相似的 |
[07:51] | But in women older than Fausta… | 不过是在比法丝塔老的女人身上 |
[07:54] | With a placenta previa, which isn’t Fausta’s case. | 她是因为胎盘前置 这是和法丝塔不同的 |
[08:00] | Fausta has a tuber in her vagina. | 法丝塔的阴道里有个块茎物体 |
[08:02] | A potato, to be exact. | 准确地说来 是个土豆 |
[08:04] | She hasn’t let us treat her. She’s rather upset. | 她还没让我们检查 她很紧张 |
[08:09] | – Are you her husband? – I’m her uncle. | -你是他的丈夫吗 -我是他舅舅 |
[08:13] | You weren’t aware, were you? | 你不清楚 是吧 |
[08:16] | She’s bled since she was a child, when she’s scared. | 从小到大 只要她一害怕就会出血 |
[08:20] | Her mother, she just passed away. | 她的妈妈 刚刚去世 |
[08:24] | That’s why she fainted. | 她是因为这个晕倒的 |
[08:26] | She lived very hard times in the village. | 她在村子里过得很苦 |
[08:29] | Fausta was born during terrorism. | 法丝塔是在动乱时期出生的 |
[08:32] | And her mother transmitted her fear through her breast milk. | 她的妈妈把恐惧通过奶水传给了她 |
[08:36] | The “milk of sorrow”, as we call anyone | “伤心的奶水” 我们是这样 |
[08:39] | born that way, without a soul… | 称呼那些这样出生的人 没有灵魂 |
[08:41] | Because it hid underground out of fear. | 因为出于恐惧把灵魂藏在地下 |
[08:44] | There is no illness like this in Lima, is there, doctor? | 利马没有这种病 是吧 医生 |
[08:48] | Did you know your niece had a potato in her vagina? | 你知道你侄女的阴道里有个马铃薯吗 |
[08:54] | No, I didn’t know about that. | 不 我不清楚这个 |
[08:59] | It must have gotten in there by itself. | 那它应该是自己跑到那里去的 |
[09:01] | There’s lots of food at home. | 家里有很多事物 |
[09:04] | Fausta’s uterus is inflamed. | 法丝塔的子宫发炎了 |
[09:07] | That is dangerous because she could have more infections. | 那很危险 因为她有可能会进一步感染 |
[09:10] | Evidently, as the potato grows, the bacteria will increase. | 事实上 随着土豆的生长 细菌会增加 |
[09:14] | What do you mean by growing, doctor? | 你说的生长是什么意思 医生 |
[09:17] | Have you seen a potato saved for a long time? | 你看过那种被保存了很久的土豆吗 |
[09:20] | It’s the same, the roots protrude from the vaginal area. | 这是一样的 根都伸到阴道了 |
[09:23] | The bleeding isn’t related. | 但是出血和这个无关 |
[09:26] | Her capillary vessels are very superficial. | 她的血管都比较表层 |
[09:30] | With a simple operation they are | 只要一个小手术 |
[09:32] | cauterized and that’s the end of it. | 就能解决细菌的问题 |
[09:34] | She bleeds because of the illness, | 她出血是因为这个病 |
[09:36] | because of the “milk of sorrow”. | 因为”伤心的奶水” |
[09:39] | She was born that way, no potatoes. | 她是那么出生的 没有土豆 |
[09:41] | How can we harvest potatoes from a vagina? | 我们怎么会从阴道收获土豆呢 |
[09:44] | The illness of the “milk of sorrow”, or whatever, | 那个”伤心的奶水”的还是其他的什么病 |
[09:48] | doesn’t exist. | 根本不存在 |
[09:51] | And much less transmitted by a mother’s milk. | 更不可能从母亲的奶水那里传染过来 |
[09:55] | Here is a document so as to have her admitted. | 这里有份协议得要她同意 |
[10:00] | Later, we can talk about a real contraceptive. | 之后我们会说说真正的避孕方法 |
[10:05] | Thank you, doctor. | 谢谢你 医生 |
[11:06] | Uncle, that doctor knows nothing. | 舅舅 那个医生什么都不懂 |
[11:09] | It’s not a birth control method, I know that. | 这确实不是个避孕的方法 我知道 |
[11:13] | I am not ignorant. I’d prefer that. | 我也不是愚蠢 我喜欢那样 |
[11:20] | Don’t tell my aunt, if she won’t understand it. | 如果舅妈也不理解 那就别告诉她了 |
[11:24] | And you must respect me. | 你必须尊重我 |
[11:34] | Mum told me that during the terrorism… | 妈妈告诉我说在动乱时期 |
[11:36] | A neighbour did it so as not to be raped. | 一个邻居这么做了因而没被强奸 |
[11:40] | They say it was disgusting. | 他们觉得这个很恶心 |
[11:43] | I thought she was the smartest. | 我觉得她是最聪明的 |
[11:49] | Then, she got married, had four kids… | 之后 她结婚了 生了四个孩子 |
[11:51] | And didn’t have to live with a rapist. | 而且不用和一个强奸犯住在一起 |
[11:56] | These are other times. In Lima it’s different. | 现在已经不同了 在利马这里不一样 |
[12:00] | Things have changed. No one will hurt you. | 时代不同了 没有人会伤害你 |
[12:07] | You came to Lima very young. | 你很小就来利马了 |
[12:10] | – Mum told me everything! – Your mother is dead, dead! | -妈妈什么都跟我说了 -你妈妈已经死了 |
[13:17] | My uncle doesn’t understand me, Mum. | 舅舅不理解我 妈妈 |
[13:21] | This is my protection. | 我这是在自我保护 |
[13:26] | I saw it all from your belly. | 我都是从你的肚子那里看来的 |
[13:30] | I felt the slashing of your body . | 我感受到你被摧残的躯体 |
[13:31] | This is why I now wear this, | 这就是我戴着这个的原因 |
[13:35] | like a coat of arms like a stopper. | 像一件能阻止别人的保护套 |
[13:41] | Because only revulsion stops revolting people. | 因为只有恶心行为才能阻止那些恶心的人 |
[14:20] | Uncle? | 舅舅 |
[14:23] | I have to take her to the village. | 我必须把她带回村子去 |
[14:30] | With what money? | 哪来的钱呢 |
[14:33] | Don’t you worry, uncle. | 舅舅 这不用你担心 |
[15:02] | I must wash your clothes well. | 我得把你的衣服洗干净 |
[15:06] | You won’t get back to the village | 你不会回到村子的 |
[15:09] | with me | 和我一起 |
[15:12] | Smelling of sadness | 伤心的味道 |
[16:29] | The contract includes all services. | 这份合同写上了很多的服务 |
[16:32] | Coffin, chapel, and carriage for 600 soles. | 棺材 教堂 还有搬运费一共600索尔 |
[16:34] | That’s the best I can do. | 我已经尽力了 |
[16:36] | The coffin comes with the ornaments. | 给棺材加了些装饰 |
[16:39] | We want the coffin and carriage, but in the province. | 我们要这个棺材还有搬运 不过在这个省 |
[16:43] | To the province? That will cost you… | 去这个省 那就要 |
[16:46] | The coffin, carriage and paperwork, 800 soles complete. | 棺材 搬运和纸物 一共800索尔 |
[16:51] | Not even if it were a limousine. | 就算有轿车我都不要 |
[16:54] | Brother, this is a first-rate service I am offering you. | 兄弟 我给你的可是一流的服务 |
[16:58] | Look at the coffin and the ornaments. | 看看棺材和装饰 |
[17:01] | You can see the finish on it. | 你能在这儿看到成品 |
[17:03] | This is the imperial model. | 这个是特制的模型 |
[17:04] | Besides, I’m the owner here. Here’s my card. | 另外 我是这里的老板 这是我的卡片 |
[17:08] | But you cannot have it. It’s the last one I have. | 但是你不能要这个 这是我最后的一个了 |
[17:13] | Now, it’s up to you. | 现在 取决于你了 |
[17:15] | Come this way. We have more coffins. | 走这边 我们有更多的棺材 |
[17:19] | This one is for fanatics. For sportsmen. | 这个适合狂热的人 这个是运动员的 |
[17:23] | For patriots. | 这个是给爱国的人 |
[17:25] | “For God and the country”. | “为了主以及我的祖国” |
[17:28] | This one’s for those who miss the land. | 这个适合那些思念故乡的人 |
[17:31] | Look, pure oak. | 看 实木的 |
[17:33] | Some bring a picture of their loved one | 有些人带着爱人的照片 |
[17:35] | so as to be together. | 然后他们就能在一起了 |
[17:37] | And that one is for peace. | 那个是给爱和平的人 |
[17:39] | It’s the Pacific Ocean that lightens | 这是太平洋 可以 |
[17:42] | their loads and washes their sorrow. | 减轻他们的负担 清除他们的伤痛 |
[17:45] | That’s hot, papi! | 这个好辣 老兄 |
[17:48] | That’s great for when I die. How much? | 这个适合我死的时候 多少钱 |
[17:52] | 500 soles each. It’s all handmade. | 每个500索尔 纯手工 |
[17:55] | But figure about 700 for any special job. | 不过外加服务的话 每个要700索尔 |
[18:06] | I remember once my sister-in-law | 我记得我小姑子有一次 |
[18:08] | took her father on the state bus. | 带着他的爸爸坐长途客车 |
[18:10] | She put the box with the luggage. | 她把箱子和行李放在一起 |
[18:12] | Maybe you can too. | 也许你也能这么做 |
[18:14] | Or I can rent you a grave for one night. | 或者 我能租个一晚上的坟墓 |
[18:17] | We can remove her the next day | 我们第二天再移走她 |
[18:19] | and you find a cheaper place. | 然后你去找个便宜点的地方 |
[18:28] | Ask Jonathan to fix your hairdo for the wedding. | 让乔纳森把你婚礼的发型搞好 |
[18:30] | Big buns are in style. | 大盘头才是潮流 |
[18:33] | That puts years on you. | 这看上去显老 |
[18:34] | I want my hair loose, like Thalia. | 我想让我的头发蓬松一些 像萨丽亚 |
[18:38] | In the novel, she finally wears a bun. | 小说里 她最后是盘了个头 |
[18:40] | Beautiful. Like a wild rose. | 真漂亮 就像一朵野玫瑰 |
[18:42] | Did it make her look older? | 这不会让她看起来更老吗 |
[18:45] | – I don’t like it, Mom – I’m just saying. | -我不喜欢这个 妈妈 -我才说了 |
[18:49] | Mum, what if Zonia is written with an “S”? | 妈妈 如果佐尼亚是”S”开头怎么办 |
[18:52] | – What will the client say? – She can’t read. | -客户会怎么说 -她不识字 |
[18:56] | It’s getting away, Mum, it’s getting away | 它飞走了 妈妈 它飞走了 |
[18:59] | Be careful! Get that pigeon, please. | 小心 抓住那只鸽子 |
[19:02] | They got away! | 他们逃了 |
[19:17] | Severina, pass me the oil, and don’t burn yourself. | 萨瓦利娜 把油递给我 别烫到自己 |
[19:24] | – This is making me sick. – Sick or not sick. | -这个让我很难受 -难受还是不难受 |
[19:28] | We’ve helped so many preserve their dead. | 我们帮了那么多人保管尸体 |
[19:32] | How could we prove their existence? | 我们怎么证明他们的存在呢 |
[19:35] | We didn’t even have a picture, or an ID card. | 我们连照片都没有 也没有身份证 |
[19:39] | We had no proof of being born… | 我们没有出生的证明 |
[19:41] | And much less of being killed. | 更没法证明被杀 |
[19:44] | Go over her breast. | 你来涂乳房 |
[19:47] | I don’t want to be infected by her nipple. | 我不想被她的乳头感染 |
[19:53] | They’re looking for someone for the big house. Nights only. | 他们在招守这个大屋子的人 只有夜班 |
[19:59] | You could go, make money and take your Mom to the village. | 你可以去啊 赚些钱然后带你妈妈回村子 |
[20:03] | I could ask my comrade for an advance. | 我能找我的同事找找关系 |
[20:07] | But you will have to go alone. | 但是你必须单独去 |
[20:10] | What do you say? | 你说什么 |
[20:13] | Are you sure? She never goes anywhere alone. | 你确定吗 她从不独自出去的 |
[20:21] | I accept, Auntie. | 舅妈 我愿意 |
[20:25] | Okay, honey, you needed that, didn’t you? | 好吧 亲爱的 你正需要这个 是吗 |
[20:38] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪里 |
[20:41] | I am going to heaven. | 我要上天堂了 |
[20:43] | To pick flowers | 摘花 |
[20:46] | To pick flowers | 摘花 |
[20:50] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪里 |
[20:53] | I am going to heaven | 我要上天堂 |
[20:55] | to pick flowers | 摘花 |
[20:57] | To pick flowers | 摘花 |
[21:01] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪里 |
[21:03] | I am going to heaven | 我要上天堂 |
[21:06] | To pick flowers to pick flowers | 摘花 摘花 |
[21:55] | Don’t worry, Fina is my friend and she will help you. | 别担心 我朋友菲娜会帮你 |
[21:59] | I’m going to prepare the Carvajal’s wedding. | 我要去准备卡瓦加尔的婚礼了 |
[22:03] | Hi, comadre, I’m glad you’re here. | 朋友 你好 很高兴见到你 |
[22:06] | I was waiting. You’re a bit late. | 我等你一会儿了 你有些迟到了 |
[22:13] | Come in, Fausta, come in. | 进来 法丝塔 进来 |
[22:16] | Come in, dear. | 进来 亲爱的 |
[22:18] | I’m sorry about your mum. I’m having bad luck too. | 你母亲的事我很遗憾 我的运气也不好 |
[22:23] | But, that’s life, dear. | 但这就是生活 亲爱的 |
[22:26] | I forgot. God heavens. | 我忘了 天啊 |
[22:27] | Mrs. Aida says there is no advance. | 阿伊达夫人说事情没有进展 |
[22:30] | She doesn’t usually do these things. There’s no way. | 她平常不做这些事 所以没有办法 |
[22:39] | And as I was saying, my son is in jail. | 要让我说 我那在监狱的儿子 |
[22:43] | Can you imagine? | 你能想象吗 |
[22:45] | I hope he doesn’t get raped in prison. | 我希望他别在监狱被强奸了 |
[22:48] | But he must have done something to have these problems. | 他一定闯祸了 才惹了这么多麻烦 |
[22:51] | What a shame he says no, but he must have done something. | 他还不承认 不过他一定是犯了事 |
[22:55] | He can’t tell me he didn’t! What do they think? | 他居然说他是无辜的 他们会怎么想 |
[22:59] | Now, I have to take care of my grandchildren at night. | 现在我晚上得照看孙子孙女 |
[23:02] | Why must I be in this situation? You can leave at seven o’clock. | 为什么我要做这些 你可以在七点离开 |
[23:07] | The gardener comes before you leave. | 你走之前园丁会来 |
[23:12] | Before opening the door, ask if it’s him. | 你开门之前问问是不是他 |
[23:17] | If it isn’t, please don’t open the door for anyone else. | 如果不是 别给别人开门 |
[23:21] | I recommend staying inside the house… | 你最好待在房子里 |
[23:24] | because delinquency is terrible right now. | 因为现在外面的犯罪挺厉害的 |
[23:28] | And if you open the door, they could empty the house. | 如果你开了门 他们会把房子洗劫一空 |
[23:32] | Hurry up, dear, hurry up. | 快点 亲爱的 快点 |
[23:44] | Hurry! | 快点 |
[23:47] | Let’s see those ears. | 让我看看你的耳朵 |
[23:51] | That’s okay. Now your mouth. | 没问题 现在看看你的嘴 |
[23:54] | Show me your teeth, please. Let’s see those teeth. | 让我看看你的牙 |
[24:01] | And that neck. You’re pretty sweaty. | 还有脖子 你出了好多汗 |
[24:05] | You’ll have to have a bath anyway. | 你得洗个澡 |
[24:08] | Show me your hands. Spread your fingers, please. | 给我看看你的手 把手指展开 |
[24:14] | Well, they’re clean. | 很干净 |
[24:18] | Your other hand. | 另一只手 |
[24:21] | Here you have a long fingernail. Why? What happened? | 为什么这个指甲好长 怎么回事 |
[24:25] | Why didn’t you cut it? | 为什么不剪掉 |
[24:26] | You should know that for these things… | 你应该知道为了这些事 |
[24:29] | Mrs. Aida could lose interest. | 阿伊达夫人可能对你失去兴趣的 |
[24:31] | Here is your uniform. | 这是你的制服 |
[24:34] | You’ve got soap, scissors for you fingernails, shampoo… | 你有肥皂 指甲剪 洗发水 |
[24:38] | And deodorant, which is obligatory daily, after your bath. | 和除臭剂 每天洗澡之后用 |
[24:43] | She gives you mimosas because she’s very good. | 她是个好人所以给你含羞草 |
[24:47] | After your bath, you’ll wait in the kitchen. | 洗完澡 你就在厨房里等着 |
[24:49] | If she needs you, she’ll call. | 如果她需要你 她会叫你 |
[24:52] | If she doesn’t, just stay in your kitchen. | 如果她没叫你 就待在厨房 |
[27:10] | Fina. | 菲娜 |
[27:26] | Fina? | 菲娜 |
[27:56] | Finita, take this. | 菲妮塔 拿着这个 |
[28:03] | – My name is Fausta. – What? | -我叫法丝塔 -什么 |
[28:07] | Fausta Isidora. Mrs. Fina told me… | 法丝塔・艾斯多拉 菲娜夫人告诉我… |
[28:09] | Yes, now I remember. | 好 现在我记住了 |
[28:28] | Hand me that picture. | 把那幅画递给我 |
[28:58] | Let’s sing, let’s sing we must sing pretty things | 我们歌唱吧 让我们歌唱那美好的事物 |
[29:03] | To hide our fear, pretend it doesn’t exist | 藏住害怕 假装它不存在 |
[29:35] | Let’s sing, let’s sing | 我们歌唱吧 我们歌唱吧 |
[29:39] | We must sing pretty things | 我们歌唱那美好的事物 |
[29:43] | To hide our fear | 藏住害怕 |
[29:47] | Conceal our wound | 遮住伤口 |
[29:50] | Pretend it doesn’t exist | 假装它不存在 |
[30:27] | Who is it? | 你是谁 |
[30:29] | Me. | 我 |
[30:31] | Me, who? | 谁 |
[30:33] | No, the gardener. | 我是园丁 |
[30:48] | Let me see your hands. | 让我看看你的手 |
[31:45] | Long life to the bride and groom viva! | 新郎新娘白头偕老 |
[31:49] | Smile, you’re not dead. | 笑啊 又不是要死了 |
[31:53] | They think they’re committing suicide. | 他们以为是在自杀 |
[31:55] | Bravo, bravo! | 好啊 好啊 |
[32:11] | The kiss, the kiss! | 接吻 接吻 |
[32:14] | The kiss. Is there no kiss? The kiss! | 接吻 是不是还没有接吻 接吻 |
[32:22] | Everyone applaud, this isn’t a cemetery. | 大家都鼓掌 这又不是墓地 |
[32:26] | Let them dance. Music, please. | 让他们跳舞 音乐 |
[32:40] | These are the newlyweds. | 他们是新婚 |
[32:42] | Very close together. Smile Hector and Hermelinda. | 站近点 赫克托和赫米琳达笑一笑 |
[32:48] | Cheese one, two, three, the picture! | 茄子 一 二 三 照好了 |
[32:52] | Here we go. Have the bride’s family come in. | 来吧 新娘的家人过来 |
[32:56] | Smile, everyone. Stay close together. | 大家笑一笑 站近点 |
[33:01] | Ready? Cheese! one, two, three… picture! | 准备 茄子 一二三 照了 |
[33:03] | Now the groom’s family. Get close together. | 现在新郎的家人过来站近点 |
[33:07] | The groom’s family, please. | 新郎的家人 |
[33:09] | Everyone smiling. That’s it. Are you all ready? | 大家笑起来 就这样 都准备好了吗 |
[33:12] | Stay near the newlyweds. | 站在新人旁边 |
[33:15] | Cheese! one, two, three… picture | 茄子 一二三 照了 |
[33:19] | Hello, hello. Testing, one, two, three. | 你好 测试 一二三 |
[33:24] | Be careful, don’t trip. | 小心点 别绊倒了 |
[33:28] | Where is the buffet going? | 要把餐车挪到哪里去 |
[33:30] | It’s only a mobile buffet. | 这只是辆移动餐车 |
[33:39] | They have left only chips. | 他们只剩下薯条了 |
[33:43] | This is the highlight of “bodas chic”. | 这是婚礼最精彩的部分 |
[33:44] | We do wonderful, quality weddings… | 我们在你的预算下 |
[33:48] | within your budgets. | 完成了最高质量的婚礼 |
[33:55] | The groom should be more cheerful. | 新郎应该更开心些 |
[33:58] | Now, with your cousins. | 现在和你的兄弟姐妹们 |
[34:00] | Now with your cousins. | 现在和你的兄弟姐妹们 |
[34:18] | Now with the old folk. | 现在和老人们 |
[34:20] | Now with the old folk. | 现在和老人们 |
[34:42] | Did you get the advance at the big house? | 你在大房子里有进展吗 |
[34:50] | At the end of the month, she said. | 她说到月底 |
[35:05] | I want no dead people… | 我不想看见死人 |
[35:07] | or sad memories at Mima’s wedding. | 也不想米玛的婚礼留下不好的回忆 |
[35:11] | You must take Perpetua away before the wedding. | 婚礼前你必须把佩尔佩都亚带走 |
[35:27] | If not, I’ll bury her myself. Understand? | 要不我就自己把她埋了 知道吗 |
[35:41] | Round trip? What dates? | 往返吗 哪天 |
[35:44] | Give me the price for a package and my return trip. | 我和行李的返程票多少钱 |
[35:48] | – How many people? – One, sir. | -几个人 -一个 先生 |
[35:50] | – And a coffin. – What? A coffin? | -还有一尊棺材 -什么 棺材 |
[35:52] | – You had to tell him. – Are you pulling my leg? | -你得告诉他 -你要拖我后腿吗 |
[35:55] | It’s a package, sir. | 只是一件行李而已 先生 |
[35:56] | You’ve got a donkey there for that. | 你可以在那边租头驴 |
[35:59] | Just get on it. Move on. Next | 骑上就行 走吧 下一个 |
[36:04] | Name? | 名字 |
[36:07] | Wait, can’t you see I’m gestating? | 等等 你看不出我在构思吗 |
[37:24] | I’ve had to buy a new piano. | 我得买台新钢琴 |
[37:27] | And the other one? Did it fall out the window by itself? | 另一台呢 它自己从窗户掉下去了 |
[37:32] | Yes. | 是 |
[37:35] | Mum, you left me four messages saying… | 妈 你给我四条留言说 |
[37:37] | the premiere is in a week and you have nothing. | 首演在一周之内 你没有问题 |
[37:42] | Now, I’m here, and you act like everything is fine. | 现在我在这儿 你装作什么事都没有 |
[37:45] | You worry me. | 你担心我 |
[37:46] | Don’t worry. There’s nothing you can do. | 别担心 你什么也做不了 |
[37:49] | That’s normal. What do you think? | 这很正常 你怎么想 |
[37:56] | Isidra, leave it right there. | 依斯朵拉 把东西放这儿了 |
[38:09] | They’re cold. | 它们凉了 |
[38:12] | I’ll do it. Sit down. | 我自己来 坐下吧 |
[38:39] | You were singing a song yesterday. | 你昨天唱了首歌 |
[38:46] | Sing it again. | 再唱一遍 |
[38:54] | I heard you, don’t be shy. | 我听见你唱了 别害羞 |
[39:08] | I can’t, madam. | 我做不到 夫人 |
[39:11] | Right. | 好 |
[39:14] | Bring it to my room. | 把这个送到我房间 |
[39:56] | Isidra, come help me. | 依斯朵拉 过来帮我 |
[39:59] | My necklace has broken. | 我的项链断了 |
[40:26] | If you sing, I’ll give you a pearl. | 如果你唱歌 我就给你一颗珍珠 |
[40:30] | If you complete the necklace, it’s yours. | 如果你穿成一条项链 就归你了 |
[40:51] | Who is it? | 是谁 |
[41:05] | The piano fell. | 钢琴掉下来了 |
[41:11] | It’s broken, but it still sings. Can’t you hear it? | 摔坏了 但它还在响 你能听见吗 |
[41:23] | And these look like colored sweets. | 这些看起来像多彩的糖 |
[41:55] | It’s whole and very thin. | 它完整又薄 |
[41:58] | It will be a long life full of love and hope. | 意味着百年好合 |
[42:07] | Well, today I will speak in the name | 丹・利多 今天我以堂兄 |
[42:11] | of my cousin Marcos, Don Lido. | 马可仕的名义 |
[42:16] | With this act… | 以此… |
[42:17] | We’ve confirmed that Mima is worthy of marriage… | 我们确信米玛的婚姻是值得的 |
[42:22] | and that was a gnarled and very difficult potato, sir. | 那是一颗粗糙的土豆 先生 |
[42:27] | We wanted to ask for your permission. | 我们希望取得你的允许 |
[42:31] | We have a date for the church. | 我们有教堂的预约 |
[42:33] | Perhaps you could lend us something… | 也许你能借给我们些什么… |
[42:36] | a little economic help to carry it out. | 一点经济支援来完成婚礼 |
[42:42] | And your roof for us to build our home, Don Lido. | 提供你的屋顶给我们建房 丹・利多 |
[42:45] | You will no longer have to take care of Mima. | 你不用再照顾米玛了 |
[42:49] | My maximum love. | 我的最爱 |
[42:53] | Well, those are the sincere wishes… | 那些是我对我可爱的堂兄马可仕 |
[42:56] | of my beloved cousin Marcos, Don Lido. | 的衷心祝愿 丹・利多 |
[43:17] | Bravo! | 好 |
[43:36] | Listen, your cousin is hot. | 听着 你的堂妹很辣 |
[43:42] | Didn’t I tell you she’s ill? She’s got the tit illness. | 我告诉过你她生病了吗 她乳房不好 |
[43:49] | They look fine to me. | 对我来说挺好的 |
[43:53] | You’re crazy. | 你疯了 |
[44:04] | – Can I sit down? – Sure, sit down. | -我能坐这儿吗 -好 坐吧 |
[44:10] | I’m going for milk. | 我去拿些牛奶 |
[44:17] | I bet many guys flirt with you. | 我打赌很多男人喜欢跟你搭讪 |
[44:20] | Yeah, I’m sure. | 我肯定 |
[44:24] | “you’re a nice piece. | “你是美好的一部分 |
[44:26] | If red is the color of passion, | 如果红色代表热情 |
[44:29] | bathe me in your menstruation”. | 让我沐浴在你的月经中 |
[44:36] | Just call me and I’ll kick their asses. Just let me know. | 告诉我我就踢他们的屁股 告诉我就行 |
[45:39] | I’m watering the garden again. | 我再浇一遍花园 |
[45:42] | That calms me down. | 这能让我平静 |
[45:47] | No. | 不 |
[45:50] | I’ve done that concert for 20 years and I won’t miss it. | 我已经参加演奏会二十年 我不想错过 |
[45:53] | Not even stark raving mad. | 甚至疯了也不 |
[45:57] | I’ll show up, even just to play the Funeral March. | 我要去 即使只弹三月葬礼 |
[46:06] | Yes. | 是 |
[46:07] | Wednesday. | 周三 |
[46:09] | Right. | 好 |
[46:14] | Now what? | 多少钱 |
[46:16] | 900 soles, madam. | 九百索尔 夫人 |
[46:17] | You must be out of your mind | 你们疯了 |
[46:20] | How can you charge that? | 怎么能要这个价 |
[46:21] | I’ll never call you again, you’re too expensive. | 我不会再找你们了 太贵了 |
[46:24] | The job is worth that. | 我们干的活值这个价 |
[46:27] | Too expensive. Impossible, I can’t. | 太贵了 不行 |
[46:30] | I’ll stay several days, until the job is done. | 直到工作完成 我要待在这里几天 |
[46:33] | An optimum job, first-rate materials… | 最好的做工 头等的材料 |
[46:36] | At a special price for you. | 给你个特价 |
[46:39] | I only have 700. | 我只有七百 |
[46:45] | Since you always hire me, madam, | 看在你是老顾客的份上 夫人 |
[46:48] | 750 soles. | 七百五十索尔 |
[46:51] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[46:56] | Isidra, is that your name? | 你叫依斯朵拉吗 |
[46:58] | Don’t bother the girl. Let’s get to work. | 别惹那姑娘 我们干活吧 |
[47:25] | Hi, Faustita. Mima sent me to pick you up. | 你好 法丝堤塔 米玛让我来接你 |
[47:30] | She didn’t tell me. | 她没告诉过我 |
[47:31] | Mima is “busy” with Marcos. | 米玛和马可仕很忙 |
[47:35] | And since you don’t like to walk alone, I volunteered. | 因为你不喜欢一个人走 我自告奋勇 |
[47:39] | – That’s what friends are for. – I’ll wait here. | -朋友就是这样 -我在这里等 |
[47:43] | Faustita, did you make me come on a whim? | 法丝堤塔 你想让我一个人回去吗 |
[47:46] | I’ll wait. | 我等着 |
[47:52] | – Good morning. – Good morning. | -早上好 -早上好 |
[47:55] | You’ll have to go back all alone. | 你得自己回去了 |
[48:35] | Could I have a glass of water? | 我能喝杯水吗 |
[49:10] | I’ll take you home. | 我来接你回家 |
[49:12] | – Take me where? – To home. | -接我去哪儿 -回家 |
[49:16] | No, I’m fine. | 不 我很好 |
[50:12] | In my village… | 在我的村子 |
[50:14] | you have to walk very close to the wall. | 你必须贴着墙走 |
[50:20] | If not, you get caught by the lost souls and could die. | 否则就会被孤魂野鬼抓走然后死掉 |
[50:25] | My brother died of that. He was as thin as a skeleton… | 我哥就是这么死的 他瘦的只剩骨头 |
[50:29] | for not paying attention to the lost souls. | 因为没有注意孤魂野鬼 |
[50:33] | He had terrible stomach aches. | 他胃疼的厉害 |
[50:39] | Mum was on the farm. | 妈妈在农场 |
[50:41] | And grandfather in town, selling animals. | 祖父在镇上卖牲口 |
[50:47] | Now we only have a picture of his stomach. | 现在我们只有一张他的胃的照片 |
[50:50] | That’s all we have left. | 我们只剩下这个 |
[50:53] | An x-ray? | X光片 |
[50:55] | Yes, that’s it. | 是的 |
[51:08] | We’re almost at my place. | 我们快到了 |
[51:11] | It’s there, on the corner. | 就在转角处 |
[51:15] | I’ll stay here. | 我在这等着 |
[51:17] | But I’ll be watching until you get there. | 我会看着你回家的 |
[52:33] | Auntie! Auntie! A swimming pool! | 姑姑 有游泳池了 |
[52:39] | Let’s see if they recognize you. | 他们是否会记得你 |
[52:42] | When we reach the village I will carry you on my back. | 到达村庄之时 我要将你背起 |
[52:49] | Like you did, when I was a baby. | 就如你背起孩提时代的我 |
[52:57] | My daddy will no longer be alone with the maggots. | 父亲不必再和蛆虫同眠 |
[53:35] | In my village, they say that musicians | 传说那些音乐家们 |
[53:41] | have a secret contract with a mermaid, | 他们与美人鱼有秘密的约定 |
[53:47] | for their music to be heard more than always. | 让他们的音乐 永不磨灭 |
[53:52] | If they want to know how long the agreement lasts. | 若想知道这个约定要多久 |
[53:58] | From a dark field they must pick | 他们必须要去采摘 |
[54:02] | handfull of quinine to the mermaid they must give. | 整整一把奎宁草 献给美人鱼 |
[54:08] | So she starts counting until it lasts. | 她数啊数啊 |
[54:15] | They say each grain | 每一棵代表着 |
[54:19] | means a year. | 一年的时光 |
[54:25] | So, when the mermaid finishes counting, | 人鱼数完后 |
[54:30] | she takes the musician and through him to the sea. | 她会带音乐家去海洋深处 |
[54:36] | But my mother says, says, says, | 但是妈妈说啊 |
[54:41] | quinine grains are too difficult to count. | 奎宁的种子太多太多 |
[54:45] | And the mermaid gets worn out. | 人鱼们数到精疲力尽 |
[54:49] | So the musician can, forever | 所以音乐家可以永远 |
[54:53] | can embrace their gift. | 永远让他的才华流传 |
[55:20] | – You need comforting. – Why? | -你需要放松你的心灵 -为什么 |
[55:24] | There’s geraniums, hydrangea, jasmin, | 有天竺葵 绣球花 茉莉 |
[55:28] | and you pick daisies. | 但你只摘雏菊 |
[55:31] | Plants tell the truth. They’re not like people. | 和人不一样 植物从来不说谎 |
[55:40] | At the stems you can read everything. Its life and memories. | 从茎干中 能读懂它的生命和回忆 |
[55:51] | The earth must be stirred from top to bottom, | 需要经常松土 从底下翻到上边 |
[55:57] | so the sun doesn’t always burn the same layer. | 所以太阳不会晒干表层的土 |
[56:03] | If not, you get a crust, | 否则表面会变成硬壳 |
[56:05] | and the plant dries quickly. | 植物很快就干枯了 |
[56:13] | I know that. | 我知道 |
[56:16] | I had a small vegetable garden in my village. | 以前在村里我有个小菜园 |
[57:49] | My little lost dove. | 我的小和平鸽 |
[58:00] | You ran away out of fear. | 你因恐惧而离去 |
[58:06] | And you lost your soul. | 丢失了你的灵魂 |
[58:13] | Little dove. | 小和平鸽 |
[58:18] | I’m sure your mother brought you | 你的母亲一定是 |
[58:22] | into the world during the war. | 让你在战火中降生 |
[58:28] | And, perhaps, your mother | 或许你的母亲 |
[58:33] | gave birth to you with fear. | 也让恐惧伴随你出生 |
[58:40] | Even if they hurt you there, | 就算它们让你受伤 |
[58:46] | you shouldn’t walk crying. | 你也不要哭泣 |
[58:52] | There’s no reason to walk suffering | 不要忍受痛苦 |
[58:58] | search for, look for | 去寻找 去寻找 |
[59:01] | your lost soul. | 你失散的灵魂 |
[59:05] | Look for it in the darkness. | 在黑暗中寻找 |
[59:09] | Look for it in the earth. | 在泥土中寻找 |
[59:28] | Little birds, little birds. | 小鸟啊 小鸟啊 |
[59:32] | Not this one, sing the mermaid one! | 不是这个 唱美人鱼那首 |
[59:36] | I can’t remember. I make them up. | 我想不起来了 那是随便编的 |
[59:39] | Make it up again, but exactly the same. | 那就照原样再编一遍 |
[1:00:00] | A mermaid. | 美人鱼啊 |
[1:00:05] | From a dark field you must pick | 在田野里你要为她采摘 |
[1:00:09] | a handful of quinine for the mermaid. | 一大把的奎宁草献给她 |
[1:00:14] | And so the mermaid counts it all. | 美人鱼数啊数 |
[1:00:20] | The mermaid says that each grain, | 美人鱼说每一棵种子 |
[1:00:26] | What is this? | 这是什么? |
[1:00:33] | This was my doll. | 这是我的娃娃 |
[1:00:39] | They said that, if I buried it, | 大人说 如果埋掉它 |
[1:00:42] | the earth would take it away and I’d never find it again. | 大地会带走它 我就再也找不到了 |
[1:00:52] | Liars. | 全是谎言 |
[1:03:17] | I brought you a present. | 我带了件礼物 |
[1:04:07] | There are geraniums, camellias, daisies, | 有天竺葵 山茶花 雏菊 |
[1:04:11] | cactus, sweet potatoes, everything but potatoes. | 仙人掌 红薯 但就是没有土豆 |
[1:04:16] | Why are you afraid to walk alone on the street? | 为什么你害怕一个人走路? |
[1:04:25] | Because I have. | 因为我活着 |
[1:04:26] | Me too, because I want to. | 我也害怕 因为我想活着 |
[1:04:32] | I’m not afraid because I want to. | 我不害怕因为我想活着 |
[1:04:35] | Only death is obligatory. The rest is because we want to. | 只有死亡是必然的 其余的只因我们想活下去 |
[1:04:42] | And when they kill you or rape you? That’s not obligatory! | 那当他们杀了你或者强暴你时呢 那才不是必然 |
[1:04:52] | Potatoes are cheap, | 土豆很便宜 |
[1:04:56] | and flourish very little. | 而且很少开花 |
[1:05:06] | All brides stand up, please. | 请新娘起立 |
[1:05:10] | – Do you all accept your husbands? – Yes, we do. | -你愿意嫁给你的丈夫吗 -我愿意 |
[1:05:14] | Now, all grooms stand up, please. | 现在请新郎起立 |
[1:05:18] | – Do you all accept your brides? – Yes, we do. | -你愿意娶你的新娘吗 -我愿意 |
[1:05:23] | Everyone stand up, please. | 请大家起立 |
[1:05:25] | Grooms, you may now kiss your brides. | 现在 新郎可以吻新娘了 |
[1:05:31] | Ladies and gentlemen, this is the highlight of the celebration. | 女士们先生们 现在是仪式的重头戏 |
[1:05:37] | The families of the grooms have saved up all year | 新郎们的家人积攒了一整年 |
[1:05:41] | to give them a great gift. | 为了献给他们一份厚礼 |
[1:05:45] | Let’s receive, with a round of applause | 让我们热烈鼓掌 接受这些 |
[1:05:48] | those guinea pigs so that the couples may eat. | 献给新人们美味的食物 |
[1:05:52] | And here come the rest of the gifts let’s see! | 看看还有什么礼品 |
[1:05:56] | There is also a beautiful painting of the Sacred Heart. | 有<神圣之心>的美丽油画 |
[1:06:00] | What beautiful gifts for the happiness of the home. | 这是多么美丽的礼物啊 |
[1:06:04] | What great gifts! | 多么棒的礼物啊 |
[1:06:06] | Wonderful beer, to cheer up the attendants. | 上等的啤酒 献给新郎新娘 |
[1:06:11] | This beautiful sofa, | 这漂亮的沙发 |
[1:06:12] | for the bride to sit down | 让新娘子快乐地享受 |
[1:06:16] | while happily watching their TV. | 看电视的美好时光 |
[1:06:18] | Welcome to that bed! The bed of love! | 瞧瞧这大床啊 爱情之床 |
[1:06:23] | For the enjoyment of the bride and groom. | 给新人带来愉悦时光 |
[1:06:25] | And there are the chickens, for them to have eggs at home. | 母鸡来了 它们会多多下蛋 |
[1:06:30] | And those great gifts, as well. | 那也是非常不错的礼物 |
[1:06:33] | That beautiful mirror for the bride to look at herself. | 美丽的镜子照出美丽的新娘 |
[1:06:37] | And that ironing board this is wonderful! | 这个熨衣板太棒了 |
[1:06:40] | And the cradle, ready for the baby. | 还有为小婴儿准备的摇篮 |
[1:06:43] | And this bird, to cheer their home up. | 这只小鸟 歌唱美好的一家 |
[1:06:48] | Thank you, family! Thanks for so many gifts! | 家人们 谢谢你们带来这些礼物 |
[1:06:51] | Let’s have them kiss once again. | 让新人们再接吻一次吧 |
[1:06:53] | Congratulations and thank you, family! | 祝贺你们 谢谢你们 |
[1:06:57] | What a wonderful family, thank you! Thank you so much! | 多么棒的一家啊 谢谢 十分感谢 |
[1:07:11] | – Feeling better? – Yes, uncle. | -好点了吗 -是的 舅舅 |
[1:07:14] | Melvin’s taking you to the doctor. | 梅尔文要带你去看医生 |
[1:07:25] | How much did your earrings costs? | 你的耳环多少钱买的? |
[1:07:27] | – What? – How much did your earrings cost? | -什么? -耳环多少钱? |
[1:07:30] | My grandma gave them to me before dying. | 是我祖母去世前留下的 |
[1:07:32] | – They’re pretty. – I like them too. | -真漂亮 -我很喜欢 |
[1:07:35] | – And where did you buy your pants? – In the market. | -你在哪买的裤子? -集市 |
[1:07:39] | – For how much? – Twelve soles. | -多少钱? -十二索尔 |
[1:07:42] | – Did you buy your sandals there? – What? | -凉鞋也是在那买的吗 -什么? |
[1:07:44] | – At the market too? – No, at a store. | -也是集市吗 -不 在商店 |
[1:07:48] | – And for how much? – Twenty three soles. | -花了多少? -二十三索尔 |
[1:07:50] | – They look comfortable. – And they are. | -看上去蛮舒服的 -确实是 |
[1:07:53] | I’d like to buy a pair, but. | 我也想买一双 但是 |
[1:08:02] | Your report number? | 你病历的号码? |
[1:08:07] | Where is your report? | 你的病历呢? |
[1:08:10] | Didn’t you get a paper for admittance? | 你第一次来看病时拿没拿 |
[1:08:13] | orr a number for your first visit? Have you come before? | 一张纸或者一串数字? 你之前来过吗 |
[1:08:16] | Yes, doctor, but I didn’t bring. | 我拿了 但是忘了带来 |
[1:08:19] | What have you got so I can find your case history? | 你有什么证明 我好找你的存档病历 |
[1:08:25] | I don’t want to be rude, but we attend over 80 cases a day. | 恕我无礼 我们每天要接待八十名病人 |
[1:08:29] | We’re tired and short staffed. Look at the line. | 我们缺人手并且工作繁重 瞧瞧排队的 |
[1:08:33] | Go get the report, come back tomorrow and we won’t waste time. | 回去后明天拿病历过来 省时省力 |
[1:08:41] | Next! | 下一位 |
[1:09:34] | You are ill as well. | 你也生病了啊 |
[1:09:55] | Here. So you won’t follow me. | 给你 别跟着我了 |
[1:10:51] | Look. This is arrived. | 给 有人送来这个 |
[1:12:53] | Thanks a lot, Barbarita, thanks a lot. | 太感谢你了 芭芭莉塔 |
[1:12:57] | Yes, I’m happy, very happy. | 是的 我很开心 |
[1:13:00] | Okay, whenever you want. | 好 什么时候都行 |
[1:13:03] | All my love. Ciao. | 爱你 拜拜 |
[1:13:10] | – Won’t you say anything? – Congratulations, it was great. | -你不说点什么吗 -恭喜 很精彩 |
[1:13:14] | All of Lima was there. | 利马所有人都来了 |
[1:13:19] | They really liked it, didn’t they? | 他们很喜欢 不是吗 |
[1:13:35] | Isidra gets off here. She’s walking. | 依斯朵拉在这下车 她走回去 |
[1:13:38] | – At the corner? – Yes, drop her off. | -在这吗 -是的 让她下车 |
[1:14:11] | What can I do here? | 我怎么回去啊 |
[1:14:14] | My pearls, my pearls? | 我的珍珠呢? |
[1:14:16] | We made a deal? Stop, Mrs. Aida? | 我们说好了啊 阿伊达夫人 停车 |
[1:14:24] | I went to volleyball the other day. | 有一天我去看排球比赛 |
[1:14:27] | Jonathan take care of your sister. | 乔纳森 看好你妹妹 |
[1:14:30] | Jonathan, take care of your sister, boy | 乔纳森 照顾好你妹妹 |
[1:14:34] | Can’t you see she’s nervous? Take care of her. | 没看见她焦躁得厉害吗 照顾好她 |
[1:14:41] | Speaking about volleyball. | 说到排球 |
[1:14:42] | I’ve been invited to a championship. | 我被邀请参加锦标赛 |
[1:14:45] | – Will you go? – Sure we go. | -你去吗 -当然去了 |
[1:14:48] | Grandma, say “hello” to the camera. | 祖母 冲镜头说”你好” |
[1:14:50] | Say a few words. | 随便说点 |
[1:15:06] | Marcos, I love you. | 马可仕 我爱你 |
[1:15:10] | You better love me as much as I love you. | 你也得像我爱你一样爱我 |
[1:15:12] | They’re going to brush the cat’s fur. | 他们要给猫刷毛 |
[1:15:15] | – He’ll look great for the wedding. – I should skin it. | -婚礼上他一定很帅 -我真该扒了它皮 |
[1:15:33] | Uncle, I tried to take her to the village but I couldn’t. | 舅舅 我没法把妈妈带回村里了 |
[1:15:40] | Forgive me, uncle. Please. | 求求你了 舅舅 原谅我 |
[1:16:12] | Mum, my train doesn’t fly. | 妈 我的裙摆飘不起来 |
[1:16:15] | Relax, Maxima. Give me a hand. It does fly! | 放松 玛科斯玛 我能让它飞 |
[1:16:17] | – How could you put balloons there? – Maxima, please relax. | -气球怎么放这啊 -玛科斯玛 冷静 |
[1:16:21] | It should fly like the angels! | 它会像天使一样飞 |
[1:16:22] | Marcos is waiting for you. Come on. | 马可仕在等你 来吧 |
[1:16:25] | You’re so whimsical. Come on. | 你太任性了 来 |
[1:16:29] | – I won’t go up until it flies – Come on, rise. | -飘起来前我不走 -抬高些 |
[1:16:31] | No, not till it flies. | 不 必须要飘起来 |
[1:16:32] | Maxima, people are waiting. | 玛科斯玛 大家等着呢 |
[1:16:36] | Be careful, Maxima, please. | 小心点 玛科斯玛 |
[1:16:38] | Slowly, slowly. Come. Give me your hand. | 慢点 抓住我的手 |
[1:16:42] | Give me your hand. | 抓住我 |
[1:16:43] | – I don’t want to. – Give me your hand. | -我不要 -拉着我的手 |
[1:16:45] | – I said I don’t want to. – I’ll help you. | -我说了我不要 -我来帮你 |
[1:16:47] | Maxima, don’t be so whimsical. | 玛科斯玛 别这样 |
[1:16:49] | Maxima! | 玛科斯玛 |
[1:16:54] | Maxima, slowly, easy. | 玛科斯玛 慢点 小心 |
[1:17:01] | Ladies and gentlemen, the first picture. Say “ex”. | 女士们先生们 第一张照片 茄子 |
[1:17:04] | That’s it. | 好嘞 |
[1:17:06] | Now for the second picture, friends. | 来 第二张 |
[1:17:08] | Love is so beautiful? Say “ex”? That’s it. | 美丽的爱情啊 茄子 好了 |
[1:17:13] | The third picture, just like Romeo and Juliet. | 第三张 你们就像罗密欧和朱丽叶一样 |
[1:17:16] | Say “ex”. Look at the camera. That’s it. | 茄子 看镜头 好了 |
[1:17:20] | And now all relatives. A beautiful family. | 亲属们都过来 和谐的一家子啊 |
[1:17:24] | – Mum, on this side. – Hurry, cousin. | -妈 在这边 -你快点 |
[1:17:26] | A family united by the love between Maxima and Marcos? | 玛科斯玛和马可仕的爱连结了两家子 |
[1:17:29] | Hold still a moment, just a moment. Just a bit more. | 别动 保持住 靠近点 |
[1:17:34] | Now look at the camera and say “ex”. | 看镜头 茄子 |
[1:17:37] | That’s it? How nice. Now we’re done. | 好了 太好了 我们照完相了 |
[1:17:42] | Now let’s get to the banquet, ladies and gentlemen. | 去享用盛宴吧 女士们先生们 |
[1:17:47] | To the banquet. | 盛宴等着你们呢 |
[1:18:36] | Today is a very special day. Love has blessed us. | 今天是特殊的日子 爱情祝福了我们 |
[1:18:40] | And now, they are also surrounded | 而且 家人们的爱 |
[1:18:43] | by the love of our beloved family. | 同样滋润了我们 |
[1:18:46] | Thank you for coming. | 感谢您的光临 |
[1:18:47] | These were hard times for the family, | 我们家过去不容易 |
[1:18:50] | but life goes on and is renewed with new happiness. | 但是生活还得继续 现在已经幸福美满 |
[1:18:55] | Today, we celebrate life that, despite everything, | 今天我们庆祝 无论任何事情 |
[1:18:59] | always has beautiful surprises full of happiness. | 生命中还是充满了美丽的惊喜和幸福 |
[1:19:02] | We will dance and eat till dawn, | 让我们彻夜狂欢 |
[1:19:06] | because this banquet today is going nowhere. It is my gift. | 这个盛宴是我给大家的礼物 |
[1:20:02] | See how you breathe? | 听见你的呼吸了吗 |
[1:20:04] | You want to live, but you don’t dare. | 你想活下去 但是你害怕 |
[1:20:07] | Let go, uncle! | 放开我 舅舅 |
[1:20:09] | Breathe! | 呼吸啊 |
[1:20:12] | Fausta, don’t leave! | 法丝塔 别走 |
[1:20:19] | Fausta, don’t go Fausta! | 法丝塔 别走啊 |
[1:23:43] | Have it removed. Please! | 把它拿掉 拜托了 |
[1:23:48] | Get it removed from inside me! | 把它从我体内拿出去 |
[1:23:53] | Get it removed from me! | 快弄走 |
[1:23:57] | Removed. | 拿掉 |
[1:24:03] | Remove it from me! | 从我身上拿掉 |
[1:24:08] | Remove it from me! | 拿掉啊 |
[1:24:14] | Remove it from me! | 拿掉 |
[1:24:56] | – Emergencies, sir, please. – The 2nd door. | -先生 急诊在哪里 -第二个门 |
[1:25:03] | Relatives of Ala! | 埃拉的亲属 |
[1:25:07] | Relatives of Meza Ala! | 梅扎・埃拉的亲属在吗 |
[1:25:35] | The doctor said you didn’t open your hand during the operation. | 医生说手术时候你都没松开手 |
[1:27:11] | Uncle, stop uncle, stop! Uncle! | 舅舅 停下 |
[1:28:47] | Look at the sea, mum. | 看看大海 妈妈 |
[1:28:51] | Look at the sea. | 看看大海 |
[1:29:19] | No, not like that. You have to stomp your feet hard. | 不是这样的 你得用力跺脚 |
[1:29:24] | That’s it. | 对了 |
[1:29:40] | Fausta, someone is calling you! | 法丝塔 有人叫你 |