英文名称:The Ministry of Ungentlemanly Warfare
年代:2024
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:16] | 大 西 洋 纳粹控制的海域 1942年 | |
[01:47] | Uh, Sweden. | 嗯 瑞典 |
[01:49] | I’m… I’m… Swedish | 我…我是…瑞典人 |
[01:51] | but I speak a little English. | 但我会一点英语 |
[01:53] | We’re coming on board. | 我们要登船 |
[02:01] | All are welcome. All are welcome. | 欢迎登船 都欢迎 |
[02:04] | Even the little one. He can come too. | 小个子那位也欢迎 |
[02:09] | Welcome. | 欢迎 |
[02:15] | Why are you here? | 你们在这里干什么? |
[02:17] | Just a little sailing holiday. | 小小的航海假期 |
[02:19] | A jolly boys trip. | 男孩们的快乐之旅 |
[02:21] | Take your hands off. | 把你的手拿开 |
[02:26] | Papers? | 证件 |
[02:27] | Passport? | 护照 |
[02:31] | Here you go. | 给 |
[02:37] | Any other people on the boat? | 船上还有其他人吗 |
[02:40] | Just the two of us. | 就我们两个 |
[02:44] | Nein. | 没有 |
[02:48] | Come, come, we have lots to eat… | 来吧 我们有很多吃的 |
[02:49] | Take your dirty hands off me! | 把你的脏手拿开 |
[02:53] | Back off! | 退后 |
[02:57] | And you, | 还有你 |
[02:58] | put your hands in the air! | 把手举起来 |
[03:13] | You’re in trouble now! | 你现在有麻烦了 |
[03:15] | You’ve been a naughty boy! | 你真是淘气鬼 |
[03:20] | I’ll give you 100 francs to shoot him. | 我给你100法郎 麻烦杀了他 |
[03:22] | Don’t shoot me! | 别开枪 |
[03:25] | He hates Germans. You should really shoot him. | 他讨厌德国人 你绝对应该杀了他 |
[03:28] | I… I’m sorry. You are very scary. | 我 不好意思 你太吓人了 |
[03:32] | Make him walk the plank. | 让他走跳板 |
[03:33] | He loves wood. | 他喜欢木板 |
[03:38] | Dirty drunken animal! | 肮脏的醉鬼 |
[03:42] | Guilty as charged. | 我有罪 |
[03:58] | I always take a can of kerosene | 我总会带一罐煤油 |
[04:00] | for just these sort of occasions. | 就为了这些场合 |
[04:04] | It’s been a while, | 有段时间了 |
[04:06] | but the last time someone laughed at me when I boarded their vessel, | 但上次我登上他们的船时 有个人嘲笑我 |
[04:10] | I gave them the choice. | 我给了他们两个选择 |
[04:11] | Either swim to shore or take their chances on a burning ship. | 要么自己游到岸边 要么留在燃烧的船上碰碰运气 |
[04:17] | Hans and I wondered which option they’d choose, | 汉斯和我想知道 他们会选哪一种死法 |
[04:21] | death by water or death by fire. | 烧死或淹死 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1557个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:295个,六级词汇:152个,GRE词汇:180个,托福词汇:235个,考研词汇:324个,专四词汇:271个,专八词汇:53个, 所有生词标注共:590个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[04:26] | Oddly, they chose both. | 有意思的是 他们两种都选了 |
[04:34] | They waited until the very last moment, | 他们一直等到最后一刻 |
[04:36] | until their hair was on fire, | 直到头发着火 |
[04:40] | and their blistered skin peeled from their fingers, | 起泡的皮肤从手指上剥落 |
[04:43] | before they immersed themselves in water in the vain hope of reaching shore. | 然后他们决定跳海 幻想着能游上岸 |
[04:50] | One of them sank immediately and perished. | 其中一人很快地溺水而亡 |
[04:54] | But to our amazement, the big one, | 但令我们惊讶的是另一位大块头的 |
[04:58] | he showed great spirit. | 他展现了强大的生存意力 |
[05:01] | In spite of all the odds… | 尽管历尽艰辛… |
[05:03] | …he painstakingly made it to shore. | 他还是艰难地游到了岸边 |
[05:06] | We followed and cheered him on | 对于这一感人的壮举 |
[05:08] | and rewarded this impressive achievement | 我们一路跟着他 为他加油 |
[05:12] | with a bullet to the back of his head. | 最后赏了一颗子弹给他后脑 |
[05:19] | Isn’t that funny? | 不好笑么? |
[05:21] | Why aren’t you laughing? | 你们怎么不笑? |
[06:10] | Nice work, Lassen. | 干得漂亮 拉森 |
[06:14] | There’s more where that came from. | 他们后面还有更多人 |
[06:16] | Yes. | 是的 |
[06:24] | Ah… | 啊 |
[06:26] | Not sure it’s working, Lassen. | 不知道有没有用 拉森 |
[06:29] | The captain looks rather agitated. | 他们船长看起来被激怒了 |
[06:36] | They’re bringing their guns to bear. | 他们开炮了 |
[06:42] | They’ll find their range soon, sir. | 他们很快会调整好射程 |
[06:44] | Freddy, should we be worried? | 弗雷迪 我们需要担心吗 |
[06:46] | Oh, I don’t think so, sir. | 不用吧 |
[06:48] | It’s a rather large explosive, so I set a rather large fuse. | 炸药量很多 所以导火索也会很长 |
[06:51] | I located the outside of the powder room, | 我找到了火药仓 |
[06:53] | so when it goes bang, | 一旦爆炸 |
[06:55] | it really should go bang. | 绝对威力惊人 |
[06:59] | Closer… | 快了 |
[07:00] | Should be any second now, chaps. | 随时会炸 各位 |
[07:07] | Freddy? | 弗雷迪 |
[07:13] | Good work, Frederick. | 干得好 弗雷德里克 |
[07:16] | Thank you, Captain. | 谢谢 船长 |
[07:17] | Now, any chance you can tell us what we’re doing here, sir? | 我们到底在这里要干什么大事啊? |
[07:29] | The war in Europe rages on as Hitler and his Nazi horde sweep aside all in their path. | 希特勒和他的纳粹大军横扫了欧洲大部 |
[07:35] | Poland, Belgium and now France have all fallen to Hitler’s fascist regime, | 波兰 比利时 现在连法国都落入了希特勒的法西斯之手 |
[07:41] | leaving Britain holding up the final hopes of liberation for all of Europe. | 只剩英国支撑着整个解放欧洲的最后希望 |
[07:45] | So, come on, Blighty, get ready for a fighty. | 所以 来吧 英国人 准备好战斗吧 |
[07:48] | But we cannot do it alone. | 但我们无法孤军奋战来实现 |
[07:50] | And any hope for our American brothers to join us from across the Atlantic | 希望我们的美国兄弟从大西洋彼岸加入我们 |
[07:54] | remains frustrated by Germany’s secret weapon, the U-boat. | 但他们仍然对德国的秘密武器 U型潜艇有所忌惮 |
[07:55] | 团结就是胜利 分裂必然灭亡 | |
[07:59] | These deadly little submarines hunt at will in the North Atlantic. | 这些危险的小型潜艇在北大西洋恣意地猎杀 |
[08:03] | Undetectable, the U-boat sinks ships indiscriminately, | U型潜艇很难被发现 可以无差别地攻击其他船只 |
[08:06] | whether carrying munitions, provisions | 无论是否携带弹药 补给品的船舰 |
[08:09] | or civilians heading from our companions across the pond. | 或袭击来自我们盟军那里的民间船只 |
[08:13] | So long as the U-boats rule the Atlantic, | 只要U型潜艇还大西洋上巡弋 |
[08:16] | it remains impossible for America’s brave troops to reach our shores. | 美国军队几无可能与我们会师 |
[08:20] | Will Britain be forced to appease Hitler’s plans | 伦敦会被迫对希特勒的野心让步 |
[08:23] | or face devastation from his offensive? | 还是面对他的侵略所带来的破坏? |
[08:27] | London burns and her seas run red, | 伦敦会陷如火海之中,海洋被染红 |
[08:29] | as bombs from above and torpedoes from below grind the Brits down. | 上有炸弹 下有鱼雷 正把英国人压垮 |
[08:34] | And with no defense against these lethal U-boats, | 由于无法抵御这些致命的U型潜艇 |
[08:36] | it appears all hope may be lost for peace in Europe. | 所有对于欧洲的和平的盼望都会荡然无存 |
[08:43] | The Germans cut off our supply chain with U-boats, | 既然德国人用能U型潜艇切断了我们的补给链 |
[08:47] | we cut off the supply chain to the U-boats. | 我们就切断U型潜艇的补给链 |
[08:51] | Through our intelligence agents, | 通过我方情报人员 |
[08:53] | we’ve found a way. | 我们找到了办法 |
[08:59] | The entire servicing, repairing, and rearming of Hitler’s Atlantic U-boat fleet… | 希特勒的大西洋潜艇舰队的全部服务 修理和重新武装 |
[09:07] | is operated by two Nazi tug boats… | 由两艘纳粹拖船提供 |
[09:10] | and an Italian supply ship in Fernando Po. | 还有一艘意大利补给船在费尔南多港 |
[09:13] | I need men who are willing to go and sink those ships. | 我要征召愿意去击沉那些船只的人 |
[09:18] | Why don’t we just air-raid Fernando Po and sink the ships? | 何不空袭费尔南多波 然后击沉那些舰艇? |
[09:23] | Because crafty Germans, being crafty Germans, | 因为德国人就是这么狡猾 |
[09:27] | have positioned themselves in a Spanish colony. | 费南多波岛位在西班牙殖民地内 |
[09:30] | Fernando Po is neutral territory. | 属于中立区 |
[09:33] | If we attack that colony, | 如果我们攻击殖民地 |
[09:35] | the rest of unoccupied Europe will join the Nazis, | 欧洲其他未被占领的地区也会加入纳粹 |
[09:37] | and it’s only a question of time before we find ourselves | 我们迟早会发现 |
[09:39] | frying big pink sausages wearing nothing but lederhosen. | 我们会能穿着啤酒裤 煎着大粉肠 |
[09:44] | Hitler is not playing by the rules and neither are we. | 希特勒不按常理出牌 那我们也可以以牙还牙 |
[09:49] | This will of course be an unsanctioned, | 当然 这是一个未经批准的 |
[09:51] | unauthorized and unofficial mission. | 未经授权的非官方行动 |
[09:55] | If they’re captured by the British, | 如果他们被英国人抓住了 |
[09:57] | they’ll be thrown in jail. | 他们会被送进监狱 |
[10:00] | But if the Nazis find them… | 但如果被纳粹抓到 |
[10:04] | it’s torture and death. | 他们面临的是酷刑和死亡 |
[10:07] | Somewhat contentiously, | 值得我们商榷的是 |
[10:08] | I may have just the man, | 我倒恰巧有个合适人选 |
[10:10] | but rather inconveniently, | 但略微麻烦是 |
[10:12] | he’s currently incarcerated at His Majesty’s pleasure. | 他现在正被陛下关押着 |
[10:16] | We may not like his attitude, | 我们可能不喜欢他的态度 |
[10:18] | but he’s bold, he’s a killer, | 但他很大胆 杀戮机器 |
[10:22] | and the men will follow him anywhere. | 意见领袖 |
[10:25] | Are we sure this is a good idea? | 你确定这是好主意吗 |
[10:29] | Of course we’re not. | 当然不是 |
[10:30] | But we’re desperate. | 但我们没有更好的选择了 |
[10:33] | Send him in. | 让他来吧 |
[10:35] | Forward! | 上前 |
[10:39] | Stand there, Major. | 站在那儿少校 |
[10:54] | Thank you, Sergeant. | 谢谢中士 |
[11:00] | Gus March-Phillips, | 格斯·马奇菲利普斯 |
[11:01] | this is Lieutenant Commander… | 这位少校名为 |
[11:02] | Fleming. Ian Fleming. | 弗莱明 伊恩·弗莱明 |
[11:05] | He used to be at Naval Intelligence, | 他以前在海军情报局工作 |
[11:06] | now he works for me. | 现在他为我工作 |
[11:10] | Why am I here, M? | 为什么我在这里? M |
[11:12] | I have a mission I want you to lead. | 我有个任务希望你负责 |
[11:15] | Why are you asking me, M? | 为什么是我? M |
[11:18] | Help yourself to a cup of tea, Major. | 喝茶 少校 |
[11:33] | We both know that I’m… | 我们都知道我… |
[11:38] | not very popular with the administration. | 不太受当局欢迎 |
[11:42] | The reason they find you unattractive is the very reason I find you attractive. | 他们不喜欢你的原因正是我认为你有吸引力的原因 |
[11:49] | Mission? | 什么任务? |
[11:50] | Operation Postmaster. | 邮差行动 |
[11:51] | To neutralize the German U-boats in the North Atlantic. | 去压制北大西洋的德国U型潜艇 |
[11:59] | And, uh, what’s the plan? | 那么,呃,计划是什么? |
[12:02] | The U-boats need fuel and torpedoes. | 潜艇需要燃料和鱼雷 |
[12:05] | But they also need carbon dioxide filters for oxygen. | 但它们也需要二氧化碳过滤器来过滤氧气 |
[12:09] | Without them, they can’t dive and they can’t hunt. | 没有这些 潜艇就不能潜水 也不能猎杀 |
[12:12] | Stuck on the surface, they’re obsolete. | 只能困在水面 等于报废 |
[12:18] | Target? | 目标是哪个? |
[12:20] | The Duchessa d’Aosta. | 奥斯塔公爵夫人号 |
[12:22] | She’s an Italian ship the Germans have been using… | 这是一艘被德国人所用的意大利船 |
[12:30] | …to refuel, re-arm and replenish the CO2 filters for the entire fleet. | 为整个舰队补充燃料 重装武器并补充二氧化碳过滤器 |
[12:35] | She’s hidden off the coast of West Africa. | 船在西非海岸 |
[12:38] | A small island called Fernando Po. | 一个叫费尔南多波的小岛 |
[12:41] | We want you to, um, sink her. | 我们需要你去击沉这艘船 |
[12:44] | You’ll be posing as fishermen sailing down the west coast | 你们假扮成渔民 沿着西海岸航行 |
[12:47] | on board a trawler loaded with enough explosives to destroy the Duchessa. | 有一艘拖网渔船 装载了足以摧毁公爵女士号的炸药 |
[12:51] | This is Agents Heron and Stewart. | 赫伦和斯图特探员 |
[12:53] | They’ll be working undercover on the island. | 他们会在岛上做卧底 |
[12:56] | Mr. Heron’s already established there, | 赫伦先生在那里站稳脚跟了 |
[12:58] | running various businesses. | 以商人身份经营各种业务 |
[13:00] | What businesses? | 什么业务? |
[13:01] | A casino bar, and illegal exports game. | 赌场酒吧 非法出口业务 |
[13:06] | Profitable? | 赚钱吗? |
[13:07] | I do quite well. | 很赚 |
[13:09] | High-ranking Nazis are my most valued clients. | 纳粹高层是我最重要的客户 |
[13:12] | Good for you. | 不错啊 |
[13:17] | Miss Stewart, an actress and singer, | 斯图特小姐 演员兼歌手 |
[13:19] | has been training with us for the last two years. | 在过去两年和我们一起接受训练 |
[13:21] | She’ll be posing as a gold trader from New York. | 她以来自纽约的黄金买卖商的身份执行任务 |
[13:24] | Her mission is to seduce and distract the island’s Commanding Officer Heinrich Luhr. | 她的任务是引诱岛上的指挥官海因里希·鲁尔 并分散他注意力 |
[13:27] | She’s very capable and somewhat motivated. | 她很有能力,而且非常主动 |
[13:31] | Motivated how, sir? | 怎么个主动呢? 长官 |
[13:33] | My mother’s side were German Jews. | 我母亲是德裔犹太人 |
[13:37] | They were the first to go. | 他们是最第一批被送进集中营的 |
[13:38] | Very sorry to hear that. | 节哀 |
[13:40] | I’m sure you’ll recover. | 你可以释怀的 |
[13:41] | We have 44 days before the Nazis move their operation. | 在纳粹开始转移行动之前 我们还有44天时间 |
[13:45] | We won’t find them again. | 不然,后面就很难再找到他们了 |
[13:50] | If I’m to do this, I’ll need my own team. | 如果要我加入行动 我需要有自己的团队 |
[13:53] | You won’t like them. They’re all, uh… | 你不会喜欢他们的 他们都 |
[13:58] | mad. | 很野 |
[13:59] | They’ll need to be. Give us their names. | 他们必须野 告诉我们他们的名字 |
[14:06] | Henry Hayes. | 亨利·海耶斯 |
[14:07] | A smart, young Irishman who hates the Nazis | 一个讨厌纳粹 且聪明的爱尔兰年轻人 |
[14:11] | because his older brother, | 因为他哥 |
[14:12] | who was a close friend of mine, | 是我的好友 |
[14:14] | drowned after a U-boat sank his fishing trawler. | 一艘U型潜艇击沉了他的拖网船 溺水身亡 |
[14:17] | I’ve taken him under my wing ever since. | 从那时起我把他纳入麾下 |
[14:20] | He’s cunning, quiet and wily. | 他机灵、冷静且足智多谋 |
[14:22] | More to the point, | 更重要的是 |
[14:24] | Hayes is a magnificent sailor and I trust him. | 海耶斯是出色的水手 我信任他 |
[14:28] | If we’re going to try and sink a large ship, | 如果我们要击沉一艘大船 |
[14:31] | we’ll need Freddy “The Buzz” frogman. | 我们还需要“巴斯”蛙人 弗雷迪 |
[14:34] | He can swim across the channel with his feet tied together. | 他可以绑着双脚渡过海峡 |
[14:37] | Admittedly, | 不可否认的是 |
[14:38] | he’s a convicted arsonist and a terrible misery unless he’s destroying something. | 除非他想搞破坏 他会被定罪纵火犯 |
[14:42] | But he’s very good at blowing things up. | 他很擅长爆破 |
[14:46] | Next, we’ll need the Danish hammer. | 还有 我们需要“丹麦大锤” |
[14:50] | Anders Lassen. | 安德斯·拉森 |
[14:52] | Grew up wrestling bears and hunting elk on his family estate. | 从小就在他家的庄园里和熊搏斗 猎杀麋鹿 |
[14:55] | He’s a legend with a Bowie knife and a bow and arrow. | 他就是个传奇 带着鲍伊刀和弓箭 |
[14:58] | He ran away at 18 to fight the Nazis after the Gestapo tortured his brother to death. | 在盖世太保将他的兄弟折磨致死后 18岁就离家出走 击杀纳粹 |
[15:03] | He gave up filleting game for gutting Nazis. | 他不再捕猎动物 改为捕猎纳粹 |
[15:06] | He then turned up on our shores | 然后他出现在我们的海岸 |
[15:08] | ready to fight alongside us. | 与我们并肩作战 |
[15:09] | He is an uncontrollable mad dog who knows a hundred creative ways to kill a man. | 他是一只无法控制的疯狗 掌握一百种创意杀人方法 |
[15:16] | And finally, | 最后 |
[15:17] | and most importantly, we’ll need Geoffrey Appleyard. | 最重要的是 我们需要杰弗里·阿普亚德 |
[15:22] | Yes, we thought you might. | 是的 我们就知道你会提 |
[15:25] | That’s why we sent him on a reconnaissance mission to Fernando Po. | 这就是为什么我们派他去费尔南多波执行侦察任务 |
[15:28] | Unfortunately, | 可惜 |
[15:29] | the Nazis nabbed him on his return. | 他到那儿 就被纳粹逮捕了 |
[15:31] | All the more reason. He knows what we need to know. | 那就更有理由需要他了 他知道所有我们需要知道的 |
[15:35] | He’s a master planner, | 他是策划大师 |
[15:36] | a master survivor, a chess grand master and a surgeon with the blade. | 生存大师 国际象棋大师 也是外科医生 |
[15:44] | We spent two weeks together in a Dunkirk foxhole | 我们在敦克尔克的散兵坑里一起度过了两周 |
[15:48] | and if it wasn’t for Apple, I would still be there today. | 如果不是因为阿普亚德 我今天还在那里 |
[15:53] | No Apple, no mission. | 没有他 这任务完不成 |
[15:55] | I’m afraid that’s impossible. | 恐怕这不可能 |
[15:56] | Why? | 为什么? |
[15:57] | Because he’s being held by an entire German garrison on La Palma. | 因为他被一整支德国驻军关在拉帕玛岛 |
[16:05] | La Palma’s on the way. | 拉帕尔马 顺路啊 |
[16:08] | – That’s insanity. – You let me worry about that. | – 这太疯狂了 – 操心的事就让我来吧 |
[16:14] | I must get me one of those coats. | 我还需要一件像你那样的外套 |
[16:44] | Now, any chance you can tell us what we’re doing here, sir? | 现在,你可以告诉我们要做什么了吗? |
[16:46] | Dry yourself off, frogman, and I’ll tell you. | 擦干自己 蛙人 我来告诉你 |
[16:49] | The curiosity is eating us all up, sir. | 我们都快好奇死了 |
[16:55] | I apologize for all the secrecy, chaps. | 各位 我为所有的保密而道歉 |
[16:58] | But this is an unsanctioned, unofficial and unauthorized mission. | 但这是一个未经批准 非官方和未经授权的任务 |
[17:05] | If we’re picked up by the Brits, | 如果我们被英国人抓了 |
[17:07] | we will all go to jail. | 我们都会进监狱 |
[17:09] | If we’re picked up by the Germans, torture and death. | 如果我们被德国人抓住 会被折磨致死 |
[17:14] | So, it’s just the four of us then? | 那就我们四个人吗 |
[17:16] | And Captain Appleyard. | 还有阿普亚德上尉 |
[17:18] | He’s responsible for securing this information. | 他负责确保这些信息的安全 |
[17:21] | He is, however, in a spot of bother. | 但他遇到了一点麻烦 |
[17:24] | He is being held by the Germans on La Palma. | 他被德国人关押在拉帕马岛 |
[17:27] | Our first job is to liberate him. | 我们的第一个任务就是解救他 |
[17:29] | – Oh, so, that’s all, is it? – No. | -就这些了吗 -不 |
[17:30] | We need to confirm Appleyard’s intelligence. | 我们需要确认阿普亚德的情报 |
[17:32] | That’s why there are two more agents on their way to Fernando Po by train, as we speak. | 这就是为什么我们还需要两个情报员 所以我们说话这会儿 他们坐火车去费尔南多波了 |
[17:37] | Doing what, exactly? | 他们具体做什么? |
[17:38] | They’ll be ensuring that those ships are filled with supplies, | 他们会确保那些船装满补给 |
[17:42] | so they’re worth blowing up in the first place. | 所以炸毁它就是我们这次行动的目标 |
[17:48] | It’s one thing taking over the world, | 占领世界是一回事 |
[17:51] | but do they have to take over the kitchen too? | 但纳粹也想接管厨房吗? |
[17:55] | It’s all sausage, cabbage and black bread. | 都是香肠 卷心菜和黑面包 |
[17:58] | Who would you have preferred? | 你们选哪种? |
[18:00] | The French offer the refined classical take. | 法国人提供的精致古典风味餐食 |
[18:04] | Cote de boeuf, fromage, le beurre… | 排骨、奶酪、黄油…… |
[18:08] | ca suffit! | 够了 |
[18:10] | What about the rustic spontaneity of the Italians? | 意大利人的乡村风味餐食怎样? |
[18:14] | Their oils, the linguine, the tomatoes. | 他们的油 意大利面 西红柿 |
[18:18] | I’d climb over the linguine to get to the fettucine. | 我不吃意大利扁面条 喜欢宽面条 |
[18:21] | But the cinghiale. | 还有野猪肉 |
[18:23] | Mmm. | 嗯 |
[18:25] | You have me with the wild boar. | 你推荐我吃野猪肉 |
[18:28] | But then again, the Spanish offer the smorgasbord of the regional paella and tapas. | 但话又说回来 西班牙的菜单 自助餐 地方海鲜饭和餐前小点 |
[18:36] | And Jamon Iberico Andalucia. | 还有伊比利亚安达卢西亚的火腿 |
[18:39] | So? | 所以呢 |
[18:41] | We’re between a rock and a hard place. | 这真是让人左右为难啊 |
[18:43] | If the Brits win the war, we’re stuck with fish and chips. | 如果英国人赢了战争 我们就只能吃炸鱼薯条了 |
[18:47] | If the Germans win the war, | 如果德国人赢了 |
[18:50] | we’re stuck with this menu. | 我们就只能吃这份菜单上的了 |
[18:53] | So? | 然后 |
[18:55] | We’ll have the sausage, the cabbage and the black bread please. | 我们要香肠 卷心菜和黑面包 |
[19:01] | Tres bien. Merci. | 很好 谢谢 |
[19:19] | Our situation? | 怎么办? |
[19:21] | Steady. | 稳住 |
[19:32] | Steady. | 稳住 |
[19:40] | Now. | 行动 |
[20:02] | I’m exhausted. | 我很累了 |
[20:24] | Entschuldigung, bitte. | 请原谅 |
[20:34] | Halt! | 站住 |
[20:52] | Is there a problem? | 有问题吗 |
[21:04] | I can manage myself, thank you. | 我自己能行 谢谢 |
[21:09] | Allow me, Miss Stewart. | 请让我来提 斯图特小姐 |
[21:25] | Allow me. | 请允许我 |
[21:26] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[21:30] | Prost! | 干杯 |
[21:47] | Door. | 门 |
[21:49] | Locked. | 锁了 |
[21:57] | Case? | 箱子 |
[21:59] | Working on it. | 在搞 |
[22:25] | Sir, contact. | 长官 上线了 |
[22:28] | Contact. | 上线 |
[22:30] | Standing by. | 稍等 |
[22:37] | Duchessa’s manifest. Ready? | 公爵女士号的清单 准备好了吗 |
[22:39] | – Ready. – 400 B-grade torpedoes. Check. | -好了 -四百枚B级鱼雷 确认 |
[22:44] | 400 B-grade torpedoes. | 四百枚B级鱼雷 |
[22:46] | Check. | 确认 |
[22:47] | Check. | 确认 |
[22:48] | 5,000 tons of diesel. Check. | 5000吨柴油 确认 |
[22:54] | 5,000 tons of diesel. | 5000吨柴油 |
[22:55] | – Lieutenant. – Yes, sir? | -中尉 -在 长官 |
[22:57] | Check. | 确认 |
[22:58] | Check. | 确认 |
[22:59] | 10,000 carbon dioxide filters. Check. | 一万个二氧化碳过滤器 确认 |
[23:04] | End of message from Stork, sir. | 鹳鸟消息完毕 长官 |
[23:06] | Confirm receipt. | 确认收到 |
[23:09] | Receipt confirmed. | 确认收到 |
[23:10] | Urgent, Chequers. | 紧急发送首相别墅 |
[23:11] | Get the car ready. Inform Fleming. | 备车 通知弗莱明 |
[23:14] | Let’s pack it up. | 复原吧 |
[23:16] | No point robbing the bank if there’s no gold in the vault. | 金库里没有黄金 抢银行也没意义 |
[23:26] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[23:27] | It’s truly comforting to know there’s at least one gentleman in the world. | 知道世界上至少有一位绅士真是令人欣感 |
[23:32] | Ah! Idiot! | 啊 白痴 |
[23:37] | Good day. | 祝你愉快 |
[23:51] | Sausage, cabbage and black bread. | 香肠 卷心菜和黑面包 |
[24:02] | Hitler has made us an offer. | 希特勒向我们提出了一个条件 |
[24:04] | An appeasement. | 绥靖政策 |
[24:05] | But we must step down our army, | 我们陆军必须裁军 |
[24:07] | surrender our Navy and accept Nazi rule. | 海军投降 并接受纳粹管理 |
[24:08] | 契克斯 首相别墅 首相作战室 | |
[24:10] | Otherwise, he promises total destruction of Britain and her empire. | 在我们还有资格的情况下 接受希特勒的条件是我们目前最好的选择 |
[24:16] | Our best option is to take Hitler’s deal while we can. | 否则他会彻底摧毁不列颠及其帝国 |
[24:22] | The Air Marshal agrees. | 空军元帅同意了 |
[24:23] | He has more bombs, more men, more machines. | 希特勒有比我们更多的炸弹、士兵和军备 |
[24:28] | We won’t survive much longer. | 我们撑不了多久 |
[24:30] | You have to make the only decision you can make in good conscience, Prime Minister. | 首相 这是你能做出能做出的唯一决定 |
[24:35] | Good God, girls. Listen to yourselves. | 天啊 听听你们像娘们般的提议 |
[24:38] | It’s not appeasement, it’s surrender. | 这不是绥靖 这是投降 |
[24:40] | You still fail to realize who we’re up against. | 你们还是没意识到我们的对手是谁 |
[24:43] | With respect, Prime Minister, it’s you who doesn’t realize. | 恕我直言 首相 没意识到的可能是你 |
[24:46] | We cannot hope to defeat him. | 我们不能指望可以打败希特勒 |
[24:49] | Hitler is the mainspring of evil, a guttersnipe. | 他是邪恶化身 低级的人 |
[24:55] | This is not a man that we can negotiate with. | 我们无法与之沟通 |
[24:57] | I’ve read his book, Admiral Pound. | 我读过他的书 庞德上将 |
[24:59] | The man is a vicious, victimized ideologue. | 他就是邪恶的受迫害者意识家 |
[25:02] | He cannot be trusted. | 他不值得信任 |
[25:05] | If I thought that we could’ve achieved peace through surrendering, | 如果我觉得可以通过投降来实现和平 |
[25:08] | I’d have done it already. | 那么我早那么做了 |
[25:10] | We need to stop our country from starving. | 我们必需使我们的国家免于饥荒 |
[25:12] | We need three million tons of supplies to cross the Atlantic every month. | 我们每个月都需要横渡大西洋来运送300万吨的物资 |
[25:17] | We are currently losing 50% of that to U-boat attacks. | 因为U艇的攻击 我们现在损失了一半 |
[25:19] | Another reason to take the deal. | 这是又一个接受希特勒条件的理由 |
[25:22] | I’ve not finished, Algernon, darling. | 我还没说完 阿杰农 亲爱的 |
[25:26] | We need the Americans, | 我们需要美国人 |
[25:27] | and they will never enter the war if we already appear to be a losing side. | 但如果我们战败的一方 他们就永远不会参战 |
[25:31] | Ending hostilities with Germany is the best path out of this mess. | 结束与德国的敌对行动是摆脱目前困境的最佳办法 |
[25:36] | We are all in agreement, Prime Minister. | 首相 我们已一致同意 |
[25:40] | Thank you, gentlemen. | 谢谢 先生们 |
[25:45] | Yes, thank you, gentlemen! | 谢谢 先生们 |
[25:52] | M, Fleming, this better be good news. | 弗莱明 这最好是个好消息 |
[25:54] | Prime Minister, | 首相 |
[25:56] | we have the manifest here, sir. | 这是我们这里有清单 |
[25:58] | It’s been confirmed the Duchessa is fully laden with supplies | 证实了公爵女士号上装满了物资 |
[26:01] | to keep the U-boats operational indefinitely. | 足够确保U型潜艇一直运作 |
[26:03] | If we’re going to sink her, now is the time. | 如果我们要击沉它 现在正是时候 |
[26:07] | They’re on their way. | 他们在路上了 |
[26:10] | And their chances? | 他们机会有多大? |
[26:11] | Well, if anyone can, they can. | 这么说吧 如果这位任务有人可以办到,那就是他们了 |
[26:18] | But if we’re discovered, | 但如果我们被发现了 |
[26:20] | parliament will remove you from office. | 议会将罢免你的职务 |
[26:24] | Well, | 好 |
[26:26] | we’d better make sure we’re not discovered then. | 那我们最好确保不被发现 |
[26:31] | We’ll take it from the cliffside. | 我们从悬崖边开始 |
[26:33] | It’s an 85-foot sheer climb. | 这个陡坡有85英尺高 |
[26:35] | No one should notice a small, innocuous fishing vessel. | 没人会注意一艘小型、无害的渔船 |
[26:38] | We’ll set up in the woods and see what we’re up against, | 我们会在树林里扎营 看看我们会遇到什么 |
[26:41] | then we’ll go for a night raid. | 然后我们夜间突袭 |
[26:43] | Slip in quietly, find Apple, come out fast. | 悄悄溜进去 找到阿普亚德 然后迅速返回 |
[26:46] | Numbers? | 对方多少人 |
[26:47] | Intelligence suggests a garrison of 50 to 60. | 情报显示有50到60人驻守 |
[26:51] | That should be about 15 each. | 那就是我们一对十五 |
[26:53] | Lassen, try not to be greedy. You do have a reputation. | 拉森 别太贪心 虽然你确实有名声 |
[26:57] | My killing days are over. | 我杀戮的日子结束了 |
[26:59] | I’m just here as a peacekeeping observer. | 我在这里 是作为维和观察员 |
[27:03] | Freddy, bag the kit, silence the weapons. | 弗莱迪 装好枪支和消声器 |
[27:51] | When do we go? | 什么时候动手? |
[27:52] | 0200. | 两点钟 |
[27:54] | Take the towers first, then move onto the radio room, | 先攻下塔楼 然后去无线电室 |
[27:57] | barracks and end up in the control room… | 最后进控制室 |
[28:01] | What do we have here? | 这是什么? |
[28:03] | Gestapo. | 盖世太保 |
[28:05] | How’d you know? | 你什么知道的? |
[28:06] | The badder they are, the better they’re dressed. | 越傻逼 穿得越好 |
[28:09] | I really must get me one of those coats. | 我真的需要一件这种外套 |
[28:12] | They must be here for Apple. | 他们一定是为了阿普亚德而来 |
[28:15] | It’s either torture or, uh, extraction, sir. | 不是严刑拷打就是逼供 长官 |
[28:17] | If they extract him, it’ll be the end of Apple. | 如果他们把他带走 阿普亚德就完了 |
[28:20] | We won’t be seeing him again. | 我们不会再见到他了 |
[28:22] | I’m afraid, gentlemen, | 先生们 恐怕 |
[28:23] | we’re not going to have the luxury of night. | 我们今夜无眠 |
[28:25] | We’re going to have to go in now. | 我们现在就得进 |
[28:39] | So, what’s happened there then? | 那里发生了什么? |
[28:41] | It looks like they’ve been plugged full of arrows, Haysey. | 看上去他们被箭射死了 海耶斯 |
[28:43] | Well, where did the arrows go? | 箭在哪呢 |
[28:45] | Straight through them. | 直接穿过了他们 |
[28:50] | There were two more round the other side. | 另一边还有两个 |
[28:52] | Where are they now? | 他们现在在哪? |
[28:54] | Same place as these two. | 与这两人一样 |
[28:56] | Nazi heaven. | 纳粹天堂 |
[28:57] | Well, we’ve got less than seven minutes before they’re missed. | 我们还有不到七分钟的时间 他们就会发现 |
[29:00] | Alarms, dogs. None of it good. | 报警装置 狗 都会坏事 |
[29:03] | Go undercover of the engine. | 去发动机下面 |
[29:05] | Only break cover when things go bang. | 只有在爆炸时才能暴露 |
[29:10] | I have a great idea, Lassen. | 我有个好主意 拉森 |
[29:12] | Why don’t you march off by yourself and fill those Germans full of arrows? | 你为什么不去用箭射死德国人? |
[29:25] | Freddy, grab the scissors and help him with that fence. | 弗莱迪 用剪子帮他剪开铁丝网 |
[29:28] | Aye, sir. | 是 长官 |
[29:49] | Haysey, you’re with me. We go left. | 海耶斯你跟我来 往左走 |
[29:51] | Freddy, Lassen, you go right. | 弗莱迪 拉森 你们去右边 |
[29:54] | Fill your boots, gentlemen, and bon appetit. | 先生们旗开得胜 祝你们好胃口 |
[29:59] | See you at the tower. | 塔楼见 |
[30:01] | And remember, gentlemen, try to have fun. | 记住 先生们 要开心 |
[30:42] | So far, so good. | 目前一切顺利 |
[30:44] | Doing rather well, Haysey. | 干得不错 海耶斯 |
[30:46] | Oh, why thank you, sir. | 谢谢 先生 |
[31:05] | It’s very good. | 很好 |
[31:44] | Sounds like stealth mode’s over. | 感觉隐身模式结束了 |
[31:46] | Haysey, down! | 海耶斯 趴下 |
[32:54] | Nein! Nein! | 不 不 |
[33:28] | Do we know each other? | 我们认识吗 |
[33:30] | No. | 不认识 |
[33:48] | Is that a heart, Lassen? | 那是颗心吗 拉森 |
[33:51] | For the avoidance of doubt. | 为了避免疑问 |
[33:52] | Apple, old boy. | 阿普亚德 老伙计 |
[33:54] | – Gus. – I see you two have met. | -格斯 -看来你们见过面了 |
[33:57] | This is Haysey. | 我是海耶斯 |
[33:59] | – Pleasure, Haysey. – Pleasure’s mine. | -幸会 海耶斯 -我也很高兴 |
[34:01] | I thought you might need these. | 我想你可能需要这个 |
[34:04] | Jolly thoughtful of you. | 你想得真周到 |
[34:05] | You all find him? | 找到他了吗 |
[34:08] | Oh, goody. | 太好了 |
[34:11] | Bloody hell, what happened to your nipples? | 天啊 你的乳头怎么了? |
[34:17] | You all right? | 你没事吧 |
[34:19] | Couldn’t unplug me, could you? Battery’s still on. | 能把插头拔掉吗 电池还开着 |
[35:39] | Did you see the Duchessa, | 你看到公爵女士号了吗 |
[35:42] | the tug boats? | 那艘拖船呢 |
[35:44] | And rather a lot of Nazi soldiers. | 还有很多纳粹士兵 |
[35:47] | Why wasn’t that in your report? | 为什么你的报告里没写 |
[35:49] | Because those soldiers and those guns, | 因为那些士兵和枪 |
[35:53] | and those S-Boats are all new. | 和那些补给船都是新的 |
[35:58] | That’s a lot more than the boys are expecting. | 比期望的要多得多 |
[36:01] | A month ago, it was a dozen mechanics. | 一个月前 是十几个机修工 |
[36:03] | Six drunk sailors. | 六个喝醉的水手 |
[36:04] | Two fat Spaniards. | 两个西班牙胖子 |
[36:06] | And a Nazi in a pear tree. | 还有一个站在梨树上的纳粹 |
[36:10] | I’d say, we’re gonna need more help. | 我们需要更多的帮助 |
[36:14] | You leave that to me. | 交给我吧 |
[36:15] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[36:20] | But right now… | 但现在 |
[36:21] | …you need to meet that man. | 你得见见那个人 |
[36:26] | Your man. The reason you’re here. | 他是你来此的原因 |
[36:31] | The only thing worse than a Nazi… | 唯一比纳粹更恶劣的人 |
[36:34] | is him. | 就是他 |
[37:03] | I’m very disappointed, Heron. | 我很失望 赫伦 |
[37:05] | There are 16 crates in my warehouse you have not yet shipped to the mainland. | 我仓库里还有16箱货你还没运到大陆 |
[37:10] | No need to fret, Herr Luhr. | 不用担心 鲁尔先生 |
[37:12] | They’ll still be delivered by the agreed date. | 会在约定日期前送到 |
[37:13] | That may be. | 也许吧 |
[37:14] | But they take up valuable space. | 但它们占用了宝贵的空间 |
[37:17] | For this, I expect a significant reduction in your fee. | 为此 我希望你的费用能大幅降低 |
[37:21] | I can do 5%… | 我可以优惠5% |
[37:23] | …as a gesture of goodwill. | 以示善意 |
[37:25] | Twenty. And don’t waste my precious time haggling. | 20% 别浪费我宝贵的时间来讨价还价 |
[37:28] | Well, strictly speaking, | 严格来说 |
[37:29] | there should be no reductions, | 不应该优惠 |
[37:31] | since there’s not yet been any breach of contract. | 因为目前还没有任何违约行为 |
[37:34] | Five is more than polite, 20 rings like a sour note, | 5%可以了 20%就有点变味 |
[37:38] | it jars. | 斩冲头了 |
[37:40] | It jars? | 斩冲头? |
[37:42] | Am I being accused of disharmony? | 你认为我漫天要价? |
[37:45] | I take that as a personal affront. | 我认为这是对我个人的侮辱 |
[37:50] | And I am supposing you are not the secretary. | 我猜你不是秘书吧 |
[37:53] | Miss Stewart is the contact I said I’d arrange. | 斯图特小姐是我说过的联系人 |
[37:56] | Ah, your New York gold contact? | 啊 你在纽约的黄金交易所联系人? |
[38:00] | I told you, I already have a satisfying arrangement. | 我告诉过 你我有合适的安排了 |
[38:04] | Have a seat. | 坐 |
[38:05] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[38:12] | Well, I hope I don’t disappoint. | 希望我没让你失望 |
[38:17] | I can’t make a decision on this presentation. | 我现在无法决定 |
[38:20] | Early days. | 为时过早 |
[38:21] | Well, if early days do come too soon, | 如果为时过早 |
[38:23] | and seasons change with a Hunter’s Moon. | 季节随着猎人月而变化 |
[38:36] | I have to say, Heron, | 我不得不说 赫伦 |
[38:37] | for all your flaws, | 尽管你有那么多缺点 |
[38:39] | you do have a habit of pulling rabbits from hats. | 你确实有点石成金的本事 |
[38:45] | So, how much gold do you wish to move, | 你想搬多少金子 |
[38:49] | Miss Stewart? | 斯图特小姐 |
[38:52] | As much as you can find. | 你能找到多少就有多少 |
[38:59] | As I mentioned before, | 正如我之前提到的 |
[39:02] | I do already have a very profitable arrangement. | 我已经有了一份很赚钱的生意了 |
[39:05] | And despite of your commentary, | 不管你怎么评论 |
[39:07] | I pride myself on maintaining harmony. | 我为公平双赢而感到自豪 |
[39:11] | Now, why should I entertain you? | 我为什么与你们合作? |
[39:17] | Because you’ll make more money and have lots of fun whilst doing so. | 因为你会赚更多 乐趣也多 |
[39:22] | If I’m not good for my word, don’t pay me. | 如果我不守信用 你也不用付钱 |
[39:41] | Bravo. | 太棒了 |
[39:44] | I will talk to my people and then we’ll rendezvous. | 我和我的人谈谈 然后我们再见个面 |
[39:47] | Lovely. | 太好了 |
[39:53] | When the sly red cat barks at dawn, | 狡猾的红猫在黎明吠叫时 |
[39:55] | and kills just for her pleasure, | 杀戮只是为了取乐 |
[39:56] | who shares the meal the cat did steal when both looked on in pleasure? | 那猫偷走的食物会由谁来分享? |
[40:04] | Auf wiedersehen. | 再见 |
[40:52] | The riddle was a nice touch. | 这个谜语不错 |
[40:57] | The hook’s in. | 上钩了 |
[41:01] | Now be careful how you reel him in. | 现在要小心怎么把他钓上来 |
[41:15] | I’ll make sure the harbor’s empty when the boys arrive. | 我会确保当男孩们到达时候 港口空无一人 |
[41:19] | How are you going to do that? | 你打算怎么做? |
[41:21] | I’ll throw a party at my club. | 我要在我的俱乐部开个派对 |
[41:23] | A costume party for the officers | 军官们的化妆舞会 |
[41:25] | and a second party at the dock for the soldiers. | 在码头为士兵们举办第二场派对 |
[41:29] | People like my parties. | 人们都喜欢我的派对 |
[41:31] | Everyone but Luhr. | 除了鲁尔 |
[41:33] | That will be your job. | 你来负责他 |
[41:35] | All the rats will follow the piper. | 所有的老鼠都会跟着风笛手 |
[41:45] | So, if I understand correctly, | 如果我没理解错的话 |
[41:46] | we’re currently here in La Palma. | 我们现在在拉帕马 |
[41:47] | We’ll sail around German-controlled Africa to Fernando Po, | 我们将绕过德国控制的非洲 到达费尔南多波 |
[41:50] | which is just north of the Equator, | 就在赤道以北 |
[41:52] | just off the West African coast. | 就在西非海岸附近 |
[41:54] | So that’s the shortest route? | 所以这是最短的路线? |
[41:56] | Yes, but we don’t want to go shorter. | 是的 但我们不想再短了 |
[41:57] | Our priority is not to be seen. | 我们的首要任务是不被发现 |
[41:59] | You mean, be seen again. | 你是说 再次被看见 |
[42:02] | Again? Getting a little sloppy on us now, Gussy? | 又来了 现在对我们打马虎眼了吗,古斯? |
[42:05] | Had a run-in already? | 开始拌嘴了 |
[42:07] | Never mind us, Apple, old boy. | 别管我们 阿普亚德 老伙计 |
[42:09] | Remind me again how you found your nipples attached to a car battery. | 再提醒我 你是怎么发现你的乳头连着汽车电池的 |
[42:13] | Yes. Wasn’t my fault. | 不是我的错 |
[42:15] | Bad intelligence. Plus it was almost worth it to watch the heart-snatcher at work. | 情报有误 再加上心脏跳动值得一看 |
[42:18] | I’m better known as a lover than a fighter. | 与其说我是斗士 不如说我是情圣 |
[42:20] | Jesus Christ! | 我的天啊 |
[42:22] | If that’s how you fight, I’d hate to see you love. | 如果你们就是这样打架得 那我讨厌你们秀爱 |
[42:23] | You don’t have to worry about that, | 你不用担心这个 |
[42:26] | you’re too pretty for me. | 你太帅了 我不配 |
[42:28] | Freddy, on the other hand… | 另一方面 弗雷迪 |
[42:31] | You’d have to catch me first. | 你得先抓住我 |
[42:34] | I do love to hunt. | 我确实喜欢追猎 |
[42:36] | You’d be lucky. | 祝你好运 |
[42:38] | I’m really getting quite hot. | 运气我从来不差 |
[42:40] | Anyway, my suggestion is that we take this wider route. | 不管怎样 我建议走这条更宽的路线 |
[42:43] | It’s obviously longer | 路程明显更长 |
[42:44] | but it should avoid any awkward conversations with German U-boats or British warships. | 但应该可以避免与德国U艇或英国军舰 |
[42:48] | Weather-dependent, we should make it there in 15 days. | 根据天气情况 我们应该在15天内到达 |
[42:52] | Agreed. | 同意 |
[42:53] | Haysey, do you think you could manage that? | 海耶斯 没问题吧 |
[42:56] | Leave it to me, sir. | 交给我吧 先生 |
[43:21] | Just do as you’re told and get me another drink! | 照我说的做 再给我拿杯酒来 |
[43:24] | Captain, sir. | 港务长先生 |
[43:25] | Can I get you something to eat? | 要吃点什么吗 |
[43:27] | May I… Come this way. | 我可以要… 请这边 |
[43:28] | Take your hands off me. | 别碰我 |
[43:32] | You know, | 你知道的 |
[43:34] | I like you, Femi. | 我喜欢你 费米 |
[43:37] | But you touch me again and you’re going to jail. | 你再敢碰我,我就送你进监狱 |
[43:40] | Femi. | 费米 |
[43:47] | I’ll deal with him. | 我来对付他 |
[43:49] | Please take care of Miss Stewart. | 请照顾好斯图特小姐 |
[43:53] | You know what you need, Captain Binea? | 知道你需要什么吗 港务长贝瑟 |
[43:55] | I know what I need. | 我知道我需要什么 |
[43:57] | But do you, Ricardo? | 你呢 李卡多 |
[44:01] | You need another drink. | 你需要再喝一杯 |
[44:06] | Marty, good stuff. | 马天尼 好东西 |
[44:08] | Ricardo, that’s why I love you. | 李卡多 所以我才爱你 |
[44:11] | You understand. | 还是你善解人意 |
[44:14] | This is Fernando Po. | 这里是费尔南多波岛 |
[44:16] | Everybody’s welcome. | 每个人都受欢迎 |
[44:18] | Si… Everybody. | 是的 所有人 |
[44:22] | Too many body I think. | 人太多了 |
[44:27] | Armando? | 阿曼多 |
[44:30] | Have you fallen out with our new friends? | 你和我们的新朋友闹翻了吗? |
[44:32] | It’s not fair, Ricardo. | 这不公平 李卡多 |
[44:35] | This is my harbor. | 这是我的港湾 |
[44:37] | I am in charge. | 我说了算 |
[44:39] | Are they stepping on your toes? | 他们踩到你的脚趾了吗 |
[44:40] | They don’t step, they stamp! | 他们不是踩 是跺 |
[44:41] | They tell Captain Binea nothing. | 他们什么也没告诉贝瑟港务长 |
[44:47] | Only now do I hear the Duchessa is leaving the harbor early. | 我现在才听说公爵女士号要提前离港 |
[44:52] | Well, good riddance. | 好啊,总算解脱了 |
[44:55] | The harbor will be yours again. | 港口将会再次为你控制 |
[44:58] | When will you be free of that ugly vessel? | 你什么时候才能摆脱那艘丑船? |
[45:02] | Three days earlier. | 三天前 |
[45:04] | Then we should have another drink. | 那我们应该再喝一杯 |
[45:07] | To celebrate. Marty… | 庆祝一下 马天尼 |
[45:09] | Another round for our Harbor Master. | 再来一杯给港务长 |
[45:13] | So, Captain, do you know where they wish to relocate? | 港务长 你知道他们要去哪里吗? |
[45:16] | It’s neither cat nor dog that kills for fun, | 猫狗不会为了好玩而杀戮 |
[45:21] | it’s the vixen, not another. | 但母狐可不是猫狗 |
[45:24] | There’s only two that kill for fun, | 只有两种生物 以杀戮为乐 |
[45:27] | my pretty friend, | 我漂亮的朋友 |
[45:29] | the fox and his human brother. | 就是狐狸和他的人类兄弟 |
[45:49] | I believe I have resolved your little riddle. | 可能我解开了你的小谜语 |
[45:53] | Chapeau. You play well. | (法语,帽子,指女人戴上帽子就变成猫)答得好 |
[45:59] | Speaking of foxes, | 说到狐狸 |
[46:02] | Horowitz and Meyer, West 47th Street. | 霍洛维茨和迈耶 西47街 |
[46:06] | Have you heard of them? | 你听说过吗 |
[46:08] | I don’t believe I have, no. | 可能没有 |
[46:43] | They’re the largest gold traders in Midtown New York | 他们是纽约市中心最大的黄金交易商 |
[46:47] | and you haven’t heard of them? | 你居然没听说过 |
[46:49] | I’m afraid I haven’t, no. | 恐怕我没有 |
[46:53] | I am familiar, of course, with Horowitz and Haim. | 我当然熟悉霍洛维茨和海姆 |
[46:56] | But they’re in the west side of the city. | 但他们在城西 |
[47:01] | But then again, | 不过 话说回来 |
[47:02] | I’m sure you already knew that, didn’t you? | 我相信你知道的吧 |
[47:10] | I’m curious, | 我很好奇 |
[47:12] | how do you find dealing with the Jew? | 你认为和犹太人打交道怎样? |
[47:16] | Oh, dear. | 亲爱的 |
[47:18] | I’ve slipped from one snare only to find myself in another. | 我从一个陷阱中逃脱 却发现自己陷入了另一个陷阱 |
[47:23] | How shall I put this? | 怎么说呢 |
[47:25] | I fear your brilliant leader has mischaracterized the ancient tribe of Jahuda. | 我担心你们伟大领袖误解了贾胡达的古老部落 |
[47:29] | Their ability to not only survive 3,000 years with a boot on their neck, | 在脖子被脚踩的情况下 他们不仅存活了三千年 |
[47:33] | but to prosper in spite of it… | 而且还活的很滋润 |
[47:36] | I suspect it inspired satanic jealousy within him. | 我怀疑这激起了他内心的邪恶嫉妒 |
[47:40] | In conclusion, | 总之 |
[47:42] | it looks as though the lady doth protest too much. | 看来这位女士抗议得太多了 |
[47:51] | Is there a cherry to go on this blasphemous cake, | 这是在亵渎神明上锦上添花吗 |
[47:54] | or have you finished? | 还是被你吃了? |
[48:00] | I must confess, | 我必须承认 |
[48:03] | not only do I respect and admire the Jew… | 我不仅尊敬钦佩犹太人 |
[48:08] | I am one. | 其实我是犹太人 |
[48:31] | Kidding! | 开玩笑 |
[48:33] | They’re greedy rats. | 他们是贪婪的鼠辈 |
[48:38] | I think this could be the beginning of a beautiful friendship. | 我想这可能是一段美好友谊的开始 |
[48:43] | Then I shall throw a party to celebrate. | 那我就开个派对庆祝一下 |
[48:46] | I don’t care for parties. | 我不喜欢派对 |
[48:48] | Oh, spoilsport! Everybody loves a party. | 哦 真扫兴 每个人都喜欢派对 |
[48:53] | The Duchessa’s leaving three days earlier than we thought. | 公爵女士号比我们想的提前三天出发 |
[48:57] | If we don’t tell the Maid Honor, | 如果我们不告诉伴娘号 |
[48:59] | they’ll arrive too late. | 他们就来不及了 |
[49:11] | Incoming. | 来了 |
[49:14] | Contact. | 有了 |
[49:16] | More Jerries on the island than expected. | 岛上的耗子数量比预期的要多 |
[49:19] | Tin of corned beef’s out of pantry three days early. | 有一罐咸牛肉会提前三天从食品储藏室里拿出来 |
[49:27] | I’ll take that. | 我来拿 |
[49:28] | It’s confidential, sir. For M only. | 这是机密 先生 只能给M |
[49:32] | When it comes to make the extraction, | 在护送的时候 |
[49:33] | it needs to be a very… | 必须非常 |
[49:34] | Sir. Message, sir. | 长官 这是刚收到的讯息 |
[49:39] | More Jerries on the island than expected. | 岛上的德国人比预期的多 |
[49:45] | Corned beef’s out of the pantry three days early. | 目标提前三天就离港了 |
[49:48] | Move faster. | 动作需要更快点 |
[49:50] | Yes, but there’s increased U-boat sightings in the area. | 是的 但在这个地区发现了越来越多的潜艇 |
[49:53] | Sir. | 长官 |
[50:01] | The mission’s still proceeding. | 任务执行中 |
[50:06] | So, there’s more soldiers on the island and the boat’s leaving earlier? | 所以岛上有更多的士兵了 而船又要提前离开 |
[50:09] | Yes. | 是的 |
[50:10] | Well, how are we meant to move faster? | 那我们如何才能加速行动呢? |
[50:12] | We can’t move faster. | 我们不能再快了 |
[50:13] | We’re going as fast as we can. | 我们会尽快的 |
[50:15] | This is a fishing boat, it’s not a speedboat. | 这是渔船 不是快艇 |
[50:18] | Prime Minister, the Duchessa’s leaving Fernando Po in 12 days. | 首相 公爵女士号12天后就要离开费尔南多波岛 |
[50:21] | On our current schedule, they’ll arrive three days too late. | 按照我们目前的计划 他们会晚到三天 |
[50:26] | Can it still be done? | 行动还能继续吗 |
[50:28] | We’re still awaiting a response from Major Phillips. | 我们还在等菲利普斯少校的回复 |
[50:32] | If we can’t move faster, we’ll go shorter. | 如果我们不能更快 我们就抄近路 |
[50:35] | We can get to Fernando Po in 12 days. | 我们可以在12天内找到费尔南多波 |
[50:36] | Hold on, you said we couldn’t go shorter. | 等等 你说过不能再短了 |
[50:38] | No, I said we don’t want to go shorter. | 不,我是说的是我“不想”抄近路 |
[50:40] | He said we’ll get mowed down by a U-boat. | 他说我们会被U型潜艇击沉 |
[50:42] | Or worse, picked up by the Brits. | 或者更糟 被英国人抓到 |
[50:46] | Their armada of destroyers are crossing there. | 他们的驱逐舰舰队正穿过那里 |
[50:47] | We will literally be sailing over U-boats. | 我们真的会在潜艇正上方航行了 |
[50:51] | Sorry, lads, we go shorter. | 抱歉 各位 我们只能抄近路 |
[51:16] | Drei, zwei, eins… | 三二一 |
[51:42] | Gentlemen, as I speak to you now, | 先生们 在我说话的时候 |
[51:45] | London once again shudders beneath a Nazi onslaught from the skies. | 伦敦再次在纳粹的空中袭击下颤栗 |
[51:50] | And at such times, the hearts of men are stirred to duty. | 在此时此刻 人民的内心被激起了责任感 |
[51:55] | But you are not such men. | 但你们不是这样的人 |
[51:56] | You were not chosen for your conspicuous honor or high ideals. | 你们被选中不是因为你显赫的荣誉或崇高的理想 |
[52:01] | You were chosen | 你们被选中 |
[52:02] | because you are the last resort. | 因为你们是最后的希望 |
[52:04] | The mission you have been given is of a sort never before undertaken. | 你们被赋予的任务是史无前例的 |
[52:09] | It demands ruthless men, who will not hesitate to stoop beneath the conventions of war. | 它需要内心无比坚定 毫不犹豫 不屈服于战争公约的人 |
[52:17] | Men who do not keep clean hands. | 那种愿意干脏活的人 |
[52:21] | Men like you. | 像你们这样的人 |
[52:23] | And yet, who still conspire in their own discordant harmony. | 然而 你们在求同存异中谋划 |
[52:27] | Who know and yet do not care that they may never return. | 你们清楚 但不在乎可能永远不会回来 |
[52:32] | And who press onward not for glory, or for duty, or for me, | 不为荣耀 不为责任 也不为我 |
[52:38] | but because you are men who will not stop until it is done. | 而是因为你们不达目 誓不罢休 |
[52:43] | Godspeed, gentlemen. | 祝成功 先生们 |
[52:54] | Uh… Chaps… | 各位 |
[52:58] | That’s a British destroyer. | 那是一艘英国驱逐舰 |
[53:03] | We should move. | 我们该走了 |
[53:05] | We can’t outrun that, sir. | 我们跑不过的 |
[53:09] | Well, we’ve seen them, they’ve seen us. | 我们看到他们了 他们也看到我们了 |
[53:19] | Hold fast, Maid Honor. | 稳住 伴娘号 |
[53:20] | We’re preparing a boarding party. | 我们在准备登船小队 |
[53:22] | Hello, Captain! | 你好 船长 |
[53:25] | Nothing exciting here. | 没什么好兴奋的 |
[53:27] | We’re just Swedish fishermen. | 我们只是瑞典渔民 |
[53:29] | Step forward, Jorgensen! | 乔根森 出列 |
[53:32] | Jorgensen, you’re Swedish. | 乔根森 你是瑞典人 |
[53:33] | Ask them where they’re heading, would you? | 问问他们要去哪 |
[53:40] | Not you, Lassen. | 不是你 拉森 |
[53:45] | I want to hear March-Phillips have a go. | 我想听马奇·菲利普斯说话 |
[53:47] | Ah. | 啊 |
[53:50] | Fair enough. | 好 |
[53:52] | Game’s up, Commander. | 游戏结束了 指挥官 |
[53:55] | Can’t blame a girl for trying. | 不能责怪女人 |
[53:56] | Good effort, Major. | 干得好 少校 |
[53:57] | But I’m afraid you are going to have to come with us. | 但恐怕你得跟我们走一赵 |
[54:00] | May I ask under whose authority we’ve been waylaid? | 请问我们是在谁的授权下被伏击的? |
[54:03] | On the orders of Admiral Pound. | 奉庞德上将之命 |
[54:09] | First Lieutenant. | 中尉 |
[54:11] | You are pursuing an unsanctioned criminal enterprise in international waters. | 你在国际水域从事未经批准的犯罪活动 |
[54:17] | You’re going to cause an upset. | 你会引起骚动 |
[54:19] | I think we’re a little past upset, Commander. | 我们有点过气了 指挥官 |
[54:22] | Stevens, what have you got? | 史蒂文斯 有什么发现? |
[54:24] | I had a ping, sir. | 我收到一个信号 长官 |
[54:26] | The greedy little Nazi won’t be satisfied with holding most of Europe, | 贪婪的小纳粹不会满足于控制大半个欧洲 |
[54:30] | he’s after our own green and pleasant land. | 他是为了我们的绿色大地 |
[54:33] | Well, thank God you’re here with your little wooden battleship and your five-man army. | 感谢上帝 你带着你的小木战舰和你的五人大军来了 |
[54:38] | U-boat, bearing 273. | 潜艇 方位273 |
[54:40] | Sound the alarm. | 警报 |
[54:42] | Come aboard. | 上船 |
[54:43] | U-boat approaching. Starboard side, sir. | U艇接近右舷 长官 |
[54:45] | Battle stations! | 各就各位 |
[54:47] | Major, if you know what’s good for you, | 少校 你最好 |
[54:49] | – you’ll head home. – Very good, Commander. | -回家 -很好 指挥官 |
[54:52] | Haysey, get us away from that torpedo magnet as quickly as possible. | 海耶斯 尽快带我们离开鱼雷磁铁 |
[54:54] | Aye, sir. Apple, man the stern. | 是 长官 阿普亚德 注意船尾 |
[54:57] | Freddy, on the main sail. | 弗雷迪 上主帆 |
[54:58] | Lassen to the bow, now. Untie that station! | 拉森 快到船头去 解开连接 |
[55:01] | Aye. | 是 |
[55:02] | Quickly now, lads! | 快点 伙计们 |
[55:04] | Hoist that foresail for us, will you, boys? | 帮我们把前帆吊起来 伙计们 |
[55:08] | Main sail ready to haul! | 主帆就绪 |
[55:15] | All right, Freddy, now raise that main sail! | 好了 弗雷迪 升起主帆 |
[55:17] | Aye. | 是 |
[55:18] | Report sounding. | 报告水深 |
[55:20] | Bearing 163. | 方位163 |
[55:30] | Lassen, trim the main sail and then tie it off! | 拉森 调整主帆 然后系紧 |
[55:33] | How do you expect good? | 你指望有多好? |
[55:36] | Report sounding. | 报告水深 |
[55:37] | Bearing 115. | 方位115 |
[55:38] | Fire depth charges. | 发射深水炸弹 |
[56:14] | So, this is your man that gets things done? | 他能把事情搞定吗 |
[56:17] | His name is Kamp Billy… with a K. | 他叫坎普·比利 以K开头的 |
[56:23] | And he went to an English boarding school? | 他上的是英国寄宿学校 |
[56:26] | Not just any boarding school. He went to Eton, the boarding school. | 不是一般的寄宿学校 他上的是伊顿公学 寄宿学校 |
[56:33] | Right… | 对 |
[56:38] | Then what’s he doing here? | 那他来干什么? |
[56:40] | He’s a prince. | 他是王储 |
[56:41] | A prince of what, exactly? | 什么王储? |
[56:43] | The Prince of Fernando Po! | 费尔南多波的王储 |
[56:46] | So, he’s part pirate, part aristocrat? | 那他是半海盗半贵族 |
[56:51] | Chic. | 别致 |
[56:53] | He’s also a part of our solution. | 他也是我们办法的一部分 |
[56:57] | RH. | 赫伦 |
[56:59] | KB. | 坎比 |
[57:01] | He’s back in town. | 他回来了 |
[57:02] | Chief. | 老大 |
[57:11] | Seems like you always come bearing gifts. | 你好像总是带着礼物来 |
[57:15] | Is she for me? | 她是给我的吗 |
[57:17] | Good luck with that. | 想得美 |
[57:20] | I’m not for you, | 我不适合你 |
[57:22] | but these are. | 但这些合适 |
[57:23] | Goodies. Yummy. | 好东西美味 |
[57:29] | – Ade… – Chief. | -艾德… -老大 |
[57:31] | Come on, come on. | 快点快点 |
[57:36] | Someone has taste. | 这人有品味 |
[57:38] | Rarer than hens’ teeth. | 凤毛麟角 |
[57:40] | Well, RH tells me that KB is the only man to talk to | 赫伦告诉我 有事的话 |
[57:46] | when it comes to getting things done. | 就找坎比 保证值 |
[57:49] | Why do I feel like I’ve gone from being the predator to the prey? | 为什么我从捕食者变成了猎物 |
[58:00] | Quite an entrance, young lady. | 你的出场真漂亮 小姐 |
[58:02] | It’s on the condition that we sample them… now. | 前提是我们现在就取样 |
[58:10] | Ade, set the table. | 艾德 去摆桌子 |
[58:11] | Chief. | 是 |
[58:12] | And then the Duke said, | 然后公爵说 |
[58:14] | “Push it in till it stops!” | “推到停” |
[58:22] | You are quite the weapon. | 你真是好武器 |
[58:25] | I was right, | 我说得对 |
[58:27] | I was the prey. | 我是猎物 |
[58:31] | I’ll help you because I don’t like Nazis. | 我帮你是因为我不喜欢纳粹 |
[58:35] | Not because they’re Nazis but because they’re gauche. | 不是因为他们是纳粹 而是因为他们很笨拙 |
[58:38] | I’ll give you a tug and 12 of my best men, including yours truly. | 我给你一艘拖船和12个我最好的人 包括你的朋友 |
[58:43] | But if I’m gonna help you, who’s gonna help me? | 但如果我帮你 谁帮我呢 |
[58:46] | Because you’re not a soldier, RH. | 因为你不是军人 赫伦 |
[58:49] | No, but she is. | 我不是 但她是 |
[58:55] | She’ll outshoot your best man. | 她的枪法比你的高手还准 |
[59:33] | I told you. | 我早说了 |
[59:38] | – No! – No! | -不 -不 |
[59:42] | Stork delivery. Check. | 鹳送 确认 |
[59:44] | Check. | 确认 |
[59:46] | Twenty-three boys. Check. | 23男 |
[59:48] | Stork delivery. | 鹤送 |
[59:53] | Twenty-three boys. | 23男 |
[59:56] | Seventeen girls. | 17女 |
[59:59] | Meeting point 20 kilometers outside Fernando Po. | 在费尔南多波外20公里处集合 |
[1:00:04] | The rendezvous with Heron. | 与赫伦回合 |
[1:00:06] | Can you get us there? | 你能带我们去吗 |
[1:00:07] | If the weather holds, | 如果天气不变 |
[1:00:10] | I can, sir. | 那就可以 |
[1:00:28] | Twenty quid says this doesn’t end well. | 我赌20镑 不会有好结果 |
[1:00:31] | For who? | 谁的? |
[1:00:32] | For them. | 他们的 |
[1:00:33] | You can’t bet on yourself, Haysey. That’s match-fixing. | 你不能把赌注压在自己身上 海耶斯 这是假球 |
[1:00:38] | Let’s do it. | 开始 |
[1:00:40] | Heron, it’s been too long. | 赫伦 好久不见 |
[1:00:42] | Good to see you, Gus. | 很高兴见到你 格斯 |
[1:00:43] | Apple. | 阿普亚德 |
[1:00:46] | This is Kamp Billy, the Prince of Fernando Po. | 他是坎普·比利 费尔南多波的王储 |
[1:00:50] | Your Highness. | 殿下 |
[1:00:51] | He’s agreed to help us. | 他同意帮我们 |
[1:00:54] | Forgive me, but… | 原谅我 但 |
[1:00:56] | I have a peculiar feeling that we’ve met before. | 我有一种奇怪的感觉 我们以前见过 |
[1:01:00] | I get that a lot. I’m extremely well-traveled. | 很多人都这么说 我去过很多地方 |
[1:01:04] | No, no. It’s a particular sense. | 不 不 这是一种特殊的感觉 |
[1:01:09] | I don’t suppose you played cricket, did you? | 你不打板球吧 |
[1:01:15] | Captained Eton. ’21 to ’22. | 伊顿公学 21年到22年 |
[1:01:17] | I knew I knew your face! | 我就知道我认得你 |
[1:01:20] | Right next to the trophy cabinet. | 就在奖杯柜旁边 |
[1:01:22] | An eight-foot-tall huge portrait. | 一幅八英尺高的巨大画像 |
[1:01:25] | Yes, exactly that! | 是的正是如此 |
[1:01:27] | One eye on the boundary… | 一只眼睛盯着边界 |
[1:01:29] | …one eye on the pub. | 一只眼睛耵着酒吧 |
[1:01:30] | Bloody glad to have you aboard. | 很高兴你加入 |
[1:01:32] | Bloody good to be here, old boy. | 真高兴能来 老伙计 |
[1:01:34] | I’m very bored with these Nazis making a nuisance of themselves. | 这些纳粹分子让人讨厌 我受够了 |
[1:01:38] | I mean, it’s terrible for business. | 我意思 这对生意很不利 |
[1:01:40] | I’m only too pleased | 我太高兴了 |
[1:01:41] | to help you serve them a bloody nose. | 帮你把他们揍得鼻青脸肿 |
[1:01:45] | That’s a commendable attitude. | 你的态度值得称赞 |
[1:01:46] | So, what’s your plan? | 你有什么计划? |
[1:01:48] | Apple. | 阿普亚德 |
[1:01:51] | We’re going to sink the Duchessa, plus the two tugs. | 我们要击沉公爵女士号 还有两艘拖船 |
[1:01:53] | Crippling Hitler’s Atlantic fleet of U-boats. | 重创希特勒的大西洋潜艇舰队 |
[1:01:56] | Very good. | 很好 |
[1:01:57] | The thing is, our old friends the Nazis aren’t making it the easiest. | 问题是我们的老朋友纳粹可没这么简单 |
[1:02:01] | We’re outnumbered two hundred to five. | 我们寡不敌众 |
[1:02:03] | There’s a few more soldiers than we anticipated. | 敌军比我们预计的要多 |
[1:02:06] | I think that we’re gonna have to find ourselves a few more strapping lads. | 我们得再找几个壮汉了 |
[1:02:10] | Ade… | 艾德 |
[1:02:21] | Right… | 好 |
[1:02:27] | Yes, I think that will do. | 这样可以了 |
[1:02:30] | We brought some weapons if you need. | 如果你需要 我们带了些武器 |
[1:02:32] | You hold onto those. We brought our own. | 你自己拿武器 我们也带了 |
[1:02:37] | Oyah! Show them the iron! | 给他们看看 |
[1:02:42] | Marvelous. | 赞啊 |
[1:02:44] | You do know the Duchessa is more than 200 feet from the harbor side? | 知道公爵女士号离港口有200多英尺吧 |
[1:02:48] | And she’s in full glare of the lights. | 她就在灯光下 |
[1:02:51] | She’s not gonna be easy to sink without attracting unwanted attention. | 她沉下去的话 很难不引起注意 |
[1:02:55] | Yes. That’s why Heron will plant a bomb to blow the lights, before we paddle in | 是的 所以赫伦会在我们划进去之前 先放炸弹把灯炸了 |
[1:03:00] | and rig the hull with explosives. | 在船体上安装炸药 |
[1:03:03] | By the time the explosives detonate, we’ll be heading home. | 等炸药爆炸时 我们就到家了 |
[1:03:07] | If I had it my way, a shot’ll never be fired. | 如果按我的方式来 一枪都不会开 |
[1:03:09] | And how often do you have it your way? | 你多久能按自己的方式来一次? |
[1:03:12] | Depends on who you ask, old boy. | 那得看是谁在问老伙计 |
[1:03:16] | Gentlemen… | 先生们 |
[1:03:17] | – Ade. – Chief. | -艾德 -老大 |
[1:03:19] | Prepare the men. | 备人 |
[1:03:21] | I’ll take that 20 whenever you’re ready, Freddy. | 好了就给我20块钱 弗雷迪 |
[1:03:41] | The Duchessa will be gone by the morning. | 公爵女士号明早就会离开 |
[1:03:44] | Can you manage that? | 你能行吗 |
[1:03:48] | It’s two wires and a tick-tock. | 两条线和一声滴答 就完事 |
[1:03:51] | I’m sure I can cope. | 我能应付 |
[1:03:54] | It’s not me you should be worried about. | 你该担心的不是我 |
[1:03:59] | I’ve never taken a Nazi to a party. | 我没带纳粹去过派对 |
[1:04:04] | Just don’t end up at one of his parties. | 别去他的派对就行了 |
[1:04:11] | Don’t worry about me. | 别担心我 |
[1:04:13] | I’m gonna have my own little party. | 我也要开个小派对 |
[1:04:20] | Drink for the boys, on His Majesty’s government. | 为伙计们干杯 为国王陛下的政府干杯 |
[1:04:27] | Ordinarily, I’d bite your hand off, | 通常我会咬掉你的手 |
[1:04:30] | as I have been known to love a pound note. | 因为我是出了名的一毛不拔 |
[1:04:36] | But on this occasion, | 但这一次 |
[1:04:40] | the drinks are on me. | 酒我请客 |
[1:04:42] | However, | 然而 |
[1:04:44] | if His Majesty’s government was handing out titles… | 如果国王陛下的政府在颁发头衔 |
[1:04:47] | You’re already a prince, old boy. | 你已经是王储了 老伙计 |
[1:04:49] | There’s Prince of Fernando Po, but… | 有费尔南多波王储 但 |
[1:04:53] | a Knight of the Realm has a certain antiquity to it. | 王国骑士有一定的古老意义 |
[1:04:58] | Arise, Sir Kamp Billy. | 起来 坎普·比利爵士 |
[1:05:03] | You’re a good man, Gus. | 你是好人 格斯 |
[1:05:05] | Good luck, Billy. | 祝好运 比利 |
[1:05:17] | Hola! | 有人吗 |
[1:05:19] | Buenas tardes, companeros! | 下午好 |
[1:06:59] | My Herr, you have a visitor. | 先生 有人找你 |
[1:07:04] | Ta-da! | 嗒哒 |
[1:07:10] | Cleopatra needs her Caesar. | 埃及艳后需要她的凯撒 |
[1:07:13] | Put it on. | 穿上 |
[1:07:17] | Thank you, Timothy. | 谢谢 蒂莫西 |
[1:07:19] | One second. | 等一下 |
[1:07:21] | Timothy… | 蒂莫西 |
[1:07:24] | I have a counter offer. | 我还价 |
[1:07:26] | Let’s put this dressing up aside. | 先把这身打扮放一边 |
[1:07:28] | It’s for children. And we are not children. | 这是给年轻人的 我们不是年轻人 |
[1:07:34] | Let’s make our own party. | 我们自己办派对吧 |
[1:07:36] | A dark party. | 一个黑暗派对 |
[1:07:39] | A dark Nazi party. | 黑暗的纳粹党 |
[1:07:42] | With music, lubrication and a handsome Nazi. | 有音乐 美酒 还有一个帅气的纳粹 |
[1:07:48] | Since I’ve been here, | 自从我来到这里 |
[1:07:49] | I’ve been bitten by things that croak and slither, | 我被那些滑溜溜的鸣虫咬过 |
[1:07:52] | scorpions nest in my boots and I can’t sleep for the relentless howl of jungle entropy. | 蝎子在我的靴子里筑巢 我无法入睡 因为丛林里的无情嚎叫 |
[1:07:57] | Tonight, | 今晚 |
[1:07:58] | I’m going to that party, and you are taking me. | 我要去那个派对 你要带我去 |
[1:08:04] | Now, put it on. | 现在 穿上这件 |
[1:08:08] | Oh. | 哦 |
[1:08:10] | Very well. | 好啊 |
[1:08:51] | Ah! Hola! | 啊 你好 |
[1:09:07] | We move when the lights go out. | 灯一灭我们就行动 |
[1:09:27] | All right, Ricardo, | 好 李卡多 |
[1:09:30] | today you’re El Capitan. | 今天你是酋长 |
[1:09:32] | Armando, the bar is yours. | 阿曼多 酒吧归你了 |
[1:09:36] | Use it. Abuse it at your will. | 随意用 |
[1:09:38] | That’s why I love you. | 所以我才爱你 |
[1:09:41] | Come with me, handsome. | 跟我来 帅哥 |
[1:09:47] | I need you to keep the men happy. | 我要你让大家满意 |
[1:09:51] | How happy? | 有多满意? |
[1:10:14] | Are the rats in the nest? | 老鼠在窝里吗 |
[1:10:17] | You won’t find a German, Spanish or Italian officer anywhere else tonight. | 今晚你在别处找不到德国 西班牙或意大利军官 |
[1:10:27] | Between the beer fest at the harbor | 由于海港啤酒节 |
[1:10:29] | and this little get-together, | 以及这个小派对 |
[1:10:31] | that’ll be 90% of the soldiers away from the dock. | 吸引了90%的大兵不在码头 |
[1:10:35] | The charge is set to blow the harbor lights in 30 minutes. | 炸弹会在30分钟内炸毁港口灯光 |
[1:10:39] | Can you keep him here that long? | 你能吸引他那么久吗 |
[1:10:41] | Silly boy, silly question. Look at the dress. | 傻人傻问题 看看我这身衣服 |
[1:10:55] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[1:10:56] | So, you call this a party? | 你管这叫派对? |
[1:10:58] | This is just the thin end of the wedge. | 现在才开始 |
[1:11:00] | I’ve created a performance just for you. | 我有猛料给你 |
[1:11:02] | Well, I could show you a real party. | 我可以带你去真派对 |
[1:11:32] | Why do I care, Spaghetti? | 关我什么事 意大利面 |
[1:11:34] | Pizza. | 披萨 |
[1:11:36] | Excuse me while I powder my nose. | 抱款 我要去补补妆 |
[1:11:38] | What, again? | 什么 又补? |
[1:11:40] | Don’t panic, Caesar. Brush up on your Italian. | 别慌凯撒温习一下你的意大利语 |
[1:11:43] | Your gift needs to be wrapped. | 你的礼物需要包装 |
[1:11:45] | Keep those officers drinking, please. | 请让那些军官继续喝 |
[1:11:47] | – Of course. Okay. – Thank you, Femi. | -好的 -谢谢 费米 |
[1:11:49] | The Duchessa’s hull has been reinforced. | 公爵女士号的船体加固了 |
[1:11:52] | It won’t sink. | 不会沉 |
[1:11:54] | We need to stop the mission. | 我们得停止任务 |
[1:12:02] | That’s going to be hard to do. | 这很难做到 |
[1:12:04] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[1:12:05] | Our mission will fail. | 我们的任务会失败 |
[1:12:07] | The explosives won’t work because he’s reinforced it to be unsinkable. | 炸药无效因为他加固了船 使之不沉 |
[1:12:12] | You have to stop them now. | 你得马上阻止他们 |
[1:12:16] | But the charge is about to blow the lights. | 但炸药就要把灯光炸了 |
[1:12:21] | Well, if you can’t stop the lights, stop the men. | 如果你不能阻止灯光被炸 那就阻止那些人 |
[1:12:23] | Luhr must not leave this party. | 鲁尔不能离开这个派对 |
[1:12:26] | I’ll keep him busy. Go, now. | 我负责拖住他 你去吧 |
[1:13:08] | And we’re off. | 现在出发 |
[1:13:09] | Gus, wait. | 格斯等等 |
[1:13:30] | Stork to Maid, Stork to Maid, come in. | 鹤鸟呼叫女仆 请回答 |
[1:13:34] | Channel five. | 5频道 |
[1:13:35] | This is Maid. Switching to 20. | 我是女仆 切换到20 |
[1:13:40] | Go ahead. | 切换 |
[1:13:41] | Tin of corned beef can’t be cracked. | 咸牛肉罐头无法打开 |
[1:13:44] | The ship cannot be sunk. | 这艘船不会沉 |
[1:13:47] | Explosives will fail. | 炸药无效 |
[1:13:49] | It’s Stork, sir. | 是鹳鸟 长官 |
[1:13:51] | Put him on open speaker. | 开免提 |
[1:13:53] | Corned beef can’t be cracked. | 咸牛肉罐头无法打开 |
[1:13:56] | Stork, this is M. | 鹤鸟 我是M |
[1:13:57] | Never mind the corned beef. Just find a way. | 别管咸牛肉了 想办法 |
[1:13:59] | – Over. – Pound incoming, sir. | -完毕 -庞德来了 长官 |
[1:14:01] | – Repeat… – Switch that off. | -重复 -把那个关掉 |
[1:14:03] | We must… | 我们必须 |
[1:14:05] | Stop this immediately. | 立刻停止 |
[1:14:08] | What you are doing ends now, | 你所做的一切到此为止 |
[1:14:10] | or every last one of you will be subject to a tribunal. | 否则你们所有人都要上法庭 |
[1:14:13] | Is that clear? | 明白吗 |
[1:14:14] | I don’t know what you’re talking about, sir. | 我不知道您在说什么 |
[1:14:18] | Is that correct, Sergeant? | 是吗 中士 |
[1:14:24] | Hold position. | 原地待命 |
[1:14:26] | How long, Stork? | 还有多久 鹳鸟 |
[1:14:28] | – Awaiting orders. – Give me that. | -等命令 -把那个给我 |
[1:14:29] | Stand by. | 待命 |
[1:14:31] | March-Phillips, this is Admiral Pound giving you a direct order. | 马奇菲利普斯 这是庞德上将给你的直接命令 |
[1:14:35] | Abort this mission now. | 立刻中止任务 |
[1:14:37] | I will make sure that none of you see the light of day again. | 我保证你们谁也见不到天日 |
[1:14:40] | You will spend the rest of your lives locked up at His Majesty’s pleasure. | 你们下半辈子都要被关起来 听候陛下的差遣 |
[1:14:43] | That includes all of you. | 包括你们所有人 |
[1:14:44] | Geoffrey Appleyard, | 杰弗里·阿普亚德 |
[1:14:46] | Anders Lassen, | 安德斯·拉森 |
[1:14:47] | – Freddy Buzz… -I’m sorry… | -弗雷迪·巴兹 -对不起 |
[1:14:48] | …and Henry Hayes. | 还有亨利·海耶斯 |
[1:14:50] | Can’t quite make out what you’re saying. | 听不懂你在说什么 |
[1:14:54] | Bye. | 再见 |
[1:14:55] | Is… Is that clear? | 明白了吗 |
[1:14:56] | Sorry? What? | 你说什么? |
[1:14:58] | I can’t… I can’t quite hear you. | 我 我听不太清楚 |
[1:15:01] | Please… fuck off. | 拜托 滚开 |
[1:15:08] | You and your operation are reckless, Brigadier. | 你和你的行动太鲁莽了准将 |
[1:15:11] | I will personally advise parliament to have the Prime Minister removed from office. | 我会亲自建议议会 罢免首相 |
[1:15:16] | And I am going to shut you down. | 我要让你关门 |
[1:15:20] | Message received loud and clear, sir. | 我明白了 |
[1:15:29] | I suggest you also fuck off, Sergeant. | 我建议你也滚 中士 |
[1:15:32] | Fleming, contact March-Phillips. | 弗莱明 联系马奇·菲利普斯 |
[1:15:38] | Lily, get me the Prime Minister on hotline. | 莉莉 给我接通首相热线 |
[1:15:40] | – Right away, sir. – Come in, 01. | -好的 长官 -01号 请回答 |
[1:15:41] | Come in, do you receive? | 请回答 收到了吗 |
[1:15:47] | – Yes? – Prime Minister, | -喂 -首相 |
[1:15:49] | I’m afraid we’ve been discovered. | 恐怕我们被发现了 |
[1:15:53] | There was a mole in our midst | 我们有内奸 |
[1:15:55] | and Admiral Pound has ordered the mission to be aborted. | 庞德上将下令取消任务 |
[1:15:58] | He wants to have parliament remove you from office. | 他希望议会罢免你 |
[1:16:02] | The mission must continue. | 任务必须继续 |
[1:16:03] | 01, this is base. Over. | 01 我是基地 完毕 |
[1:16:05] | Tell Pound if he has a problem, | 告诉庞德 如果他有意见 |
[1:16:06] | to take it up with me. He knows where I live. | 来找我 他知道我住哪 |
[1:16:08] | Tell the men to press on. | 吩咐他们继续任务 |
[1:16:10] | I’m afraid we’ve lost all communication, sir. | 恐怕我们失去了所有的联系 首相 |
[1:16:16] | There must be something that we can do. | 我们一定能做些什么 |
[1:16:17] | The only thing I can do is remind you, | 我唯一能做的就是提醒你 |
[1:16:20] | the reason we chose March-Phillips is because he doesn’t follow orders. | 我们选择马奇·菲利普斯是因为他不服从命令 |
[1:16:28] | Then let’s hope we chose well. | 希望我们选对人 |
[1:16:34] | The Duchessa’s hull has been reinforced. | 公爵女士号的船体加固 |
[1:16:37] | Which means she can’t be sunk. | 也就是说她不会沉没 |
[1:16:39] | At least not with the amount of explosives we’re carrying. | 至少我们带了这么多炸药 |
[1:16:42] | Just wondering how and when exactly this took place. | 只想知道这事是什么时候发生的 |
[1:16:45] | It’s not important how and when, it’s happened. | 时间和方式并不重要 关键是发生了 |
[1:16:47] | Well, it is kind of important, Gus. | 这事挺重要的 格斯 |
[1:16:49] | I don’t care about the prison time, | 我不在乎坐多久牢 |
[1:16:51] | but I do care about finishing what we’ve started. | 但我在乎完成任务 |
[1:16:53] | Thank you, Freddy. | 谢谢 弗雷迪 |
[1:16:54] | There must be some sort of mistake. | 一定是搞错了 |
[1:16:55] | You can’t just reinforce… | 不能强化 |
[1:16:56] | There’s no mistake, Haysey. | 不会有错的 海耶斯 |
[1:16:58] | I’m just lost about how and when exactly… | 我只是不知道何时何地 |
[1:17:00] | Enough! | 够了 |
[1:17:10] | Why don’t we sink the tug boats? | 为什么我们不把拖船弄沉? |
[1:17:13] | Get rid of the shuttle to the U-boats. | 消灭U艇的接驳船 |
[1:17:16] | It’s not enough. | 这不够 |
[1:17:17] | They’ll replace them in a week. | 他们一周内就会换新 |
[1:17:29] | Why don’t we steal them? | 我们为什么不偷呢 |
[1:17:30] | We can use Billy’s boat to drag the Duchessa out of the harbor | 以用比利的船把公爵女士号拖出港口 |
[1:17:33] | and steal the other two German tug boats that service the U-boats. | 偷走另外两艘为潜艇服务的德国拖船 |
[1:17:36] | And how are we supposed to do that? | 我们要怎么做? |
[1:17:37] | Not only is she double-plated, weighing twice as much, | 她不仅有双层装甲 船重是原来的两倍 |
[1:17:41] | but you’d need a full crew to move a ship that size. | 但要移动这么大的船 需要一群船员 |
[1:17:43] | The tug boats are the crew. | 拖船就是船员 |
[1:17:45] | We tow the Duchessa out to the ocean | 我们把公爵女士号拖到海里 |
[1:17:47] | and, well, steal the lot. | 然后偷走所有东西 |
[1:17:50] | Then what? We still can’t sink them. | 然后呢 我们还是不能击沉这些船 |
[1:17:54] | We don’t need to. | 我们不需要 |
[1:17:55] | We sail into international waters | 我们驶入国际水域 |
[1:17:56] | and hand everything over to the Navy. | 把一切都交给海军 |
[1:17:58] | They’re following us anyway, | 反正他们也在跟踪我们 |
[1:17:59] | so they’ll be more than happy to see us again. | 所以他们会很高兴再见到我们 |
[1:18:01] | And what about the anchor? | 那锚呢 |
[1:18:03] | Have you seen the size of it? | 你看到它的大小了吗 |
[1:18:05] | If we’re gonna actually start to move her, | 如果我们真的要移动她 |
[1:18:06] | their S-boats will catch us in seconds. | 他们的补给船会在几秒钟内追上我们 |
[1:18:09] | Well, what are you going to do with all the explosives you brought, Freddy? | 那我们的炸药怎么办 弗雷迪 |
[1:18:13] | We’ll use them to blow the anchor. | 用它们来炸锚 |
[1:18:15] | We’ll rig the S-boats so they can’t follow, | 把炸药装到补给船 让他们跟不上 |
[1:18:17] | rig the fuel reserve that supplies the U-boats, | 然后给潜艇提供燃料储备 |
[1:18:20] | and then, well, blow the lot up. | 然后 把一切炸光 |
[1:18:23] | That fuel explosion’s gonna bring everyone and their mother down to the harbor. | 燃料爆炸会把所有人和他们的母亲带到港口 |
[1:18:26] | We set the fuse, | 我们设了导火线 |
[1:18:28] | so that the fuel dump blows once we’re outside the harbor. | 这样我们一出港口燃料库就会爆炸 |
[1:18:31] | Then we sneak out quietly. | 然后我们悄悄溜出去 |
[1:18:35] | Not bad. | 不错 |
[1:18:38] | It’s very greedy. | 非常贪婪 |
[1:18:41] | – Well, I’m in. – Well, | -好 我加入 -好 |
[1:18:43] | I’m not leaving until I have a barrel full of Nazi hearts. | 不找到一桶纳粹心脏我是不会走的 |
[1:18:47] | I’ll do whatever you tell me to do, sir. | 我会照你说的做 长官 |
[1:18:52] | Gentlemen, | 先生们 |
[1:18:58] | let’s steal some boats. | 我们去偷船 |
[1:19:09] | Turns out she’s double-plated, so change of plans. | 结果发现她有双层装甲 所以计划有变 |
[1:19:14] | We’re going to steal the boats instead. | 我们要去偷船 |
[1:19:18] | Is that even possible? | 这可能吗 |
[1:19:22] | I’m not entirely sure. | 我不太确定 |
[1:19:26] | But if you’re up for it, so are we. | 但如果你去 我们也去 |
[1:19:28] | And you know what that means. | 你知道后果的 |
[1:19:31] | A lot more blood and a lot more sweat. | 更多的血和更多的汗 |
[1:19:33] | Hopefully not any of ours, old boy. | 希望不是我们人的血汗老伙计 |
[1:19:37] | I don’t think we can do this without you, Billy. | 没有你 我们做不到比利 |
[1:19:49] | Well, I’m up for it if you are. | 你去我就去 |
[1:19:53] | I think we’re gonna need your tug. | 我们需要你的拖船 |
[1:19:58] | Haysey and I will take a stroll along the harbor | 海耶斯和我会沿着港口散步 |
[1:20:00] | and take out any soldiers still patrolling. | 干掉所有巡逻兵 |
[1:20:03] | Freddy will bring his dinghy around and take care of the S-boats. | 弗莱迪会把他的小艇开过来去关照补给船 |
[1:20:06] | We’ll meet you by the tug boats. | 我们在拖船那里等你 |
[1:20:08] | And the Duchessa? | 公爵女士号呢 |
[1:20:10] | That’s Apple and me. | 阿普亚德和我负责 |
[1:20:11] | We’ll take care of any crew and blow the anchor. | 我们会解决所有船员 然后炸锚 |
[1:20:14] | And destroy their comms. | 摧毁他们的通讯设备 |
[1:20:17] | Not sure what you’ll meet on board. | 不知道你在船上会遇到什么 |
[1:20:19] | Take my top boy and two more of my men. | 带上我最好的兄弟和两个手下 |
[1:20:24] | Gentlemen, let’s prepare. | 先生们 准备吧 |
[1:22:46] | Not yet. | 别急 |
[1:22:50] | Mein Herr. | 长官 |
[1:22:58] | Haysey… | 海耶斯 |
[1:23:47] | Up there on the left, sir. | 在左边 长官 |
[1:23:48] | Yes. | 是 |
[1:23:53] | He made a crash! | 他死了 |
[1:24:09] | We could take that car, sir. Save us some shoe leather. | 我们可以开那辆车 长官 省得磨鞋 |
[1:25:11] | Incoming. | 有人来了 |
[1:25:26] | Papers please. | 请出示证件 |
[1:25:28] | – Commander. – All good, Freddy? | -指挥官 -都好吗 弗雷迪 |
[1:25:30] | Charges are set to go once we’re out of the harbor, sir. | 一旦我们离开港口 炸药就会爆炸长官 |
[1:25:34] | Let’s carry on then. | 继续 |
[1:25:51] | Did you enjoy your gift? | 喜欢你的礼物吗 |
[1:25:56] | I think now it’s time that the fox shows his den to the vixen. | 我想现在是老狐狸向小狐狸展示巢穴的时候了 |
[1:26:38] | Heron, why are the lights still on? | 赫伦 为什么灯还亮着? |
[1:26:41] | I lit the room with oil lamps, so they wouldn’t notice when the power went out. | 我用油灯照亮房间 这样他们就不会注意到停电了 |
[1:27:27] | Look out! | 小心 |
[1:27:46] | Freddy, rig this 88, then take the first tug with Haysey. | 弗莱迪 装填88炮 然后和海耶斯去第一艘拖船 |
[1:27:53] | – Gute nacht. – Guten abend. | -晚上好 -晚上好 |
[1:28:00] | Guten abend. | 晚上好 |
[1:28:28] | Terribly sorry, old boy. | 很抱歉 老伙计 |
[1:28:29] | Do you mind? I seem to… have misplaced my knife. | 你介意吗 我好像把刀插错地方了 |
[1:29:37] | Bugger! | 混蛋 |
[1:29:46] | Thank you, Billy. | 谢谢你 比利 |
[1:30:54] | I hope that’s not your blood, Lassen. | 希望那不是你的血 拉森 |
[1:30:56] | I hope so too. | 我也希望如此 |
[1:31:04] | Okay, boys, cast off. | 好了 各位 开船 |
[1:31:06] | Let’s get this ship out of here. | 我们把船开走 |
[1:31:15] | Go on. Go on… | 去吧 去 |
[1:31:19] | Go on! | 去 |
[1:31:24] | There’s three more rooms just like this one. | 还有三间这样的房间 |
[1:31:27] | That should stop the U-boats for the next six months. | 应该能阻止未来六个月的德国潜艇行动 |
[1:31:31] | Let’s get this thing towed out of here. | 把这东西拖走 |
[1:31:32] | We are here, boys. | 我们到了 年轻人 |
[1:31:34] | Quietly. Let’s set a warning. | 安静 我们设置警告 |
[1:31:42] | I need you to go to the front of the boat | 我要你到船头去 |
[1:31:43] | and attach the Vulcan to the Duchessa, | 把瓦肯星号和公爵女士号连在一起 |
[1:31:45] | Lassen and I will head to the bridge. | 拉森和我去舰桥 |
[1:31:46] | Okay. | 好 |
[1:31:50] | Take the right side. | 你走右边 |
[1:31:52] | And you, get up there and get this thing started. | 你去发动船只 |
[1:32:06] | It’s Gus. | 是格斯 |
[1:32:09] | Everyone’s in place. | 所有人都就位了 |
[1:32:13] | What, you didn’t actually think it would work, did you? | 你不会真的认为这有用吧 |
[1:32:17] | It was your plan. | 这是你的计划 |
[1:32:19] | Well, let’s make sure we keep our end of the bargain. | 那就执行计划 |
[1:32:22] | Signal back and I’ll heave off. | 你发信号我就离开 |
[1:32:26] | So, what happens now? | 现在怎么办? |
[1:32:28] | We wait for the anchor chain to blow. | 我们等锚链爆炸 |
[1:32:30] | When do we expect that to happen? | 什么时候炸? |
[1:32:31] | Shortly, I hope. | 希望很快 |
[1:32:33] | And then we’re free to take her. | 我们就可以带走她了 |
[1:32:36] | However, the real race begins once the fuel depot goes. | 然而真正的大赛在燃料库耗尽后才开始 |
[1:32:40] | Then we’ll have every soldier on the island turning up. | 那岛上所有的士兵都会出动 |
[1:32:45] | We don’t wanna be around to witness that. | 我们可不想目睹这一切 |
[1:32:48] | How long was that fuse you attached to the anchor chain? | 你绑在锚链上的导火线有多长? |
[1:32:52] | We’ll find out soon enough. | 我们很快就会知道 |
[1:32:55] | Wait for it, you’re gonna catch the rope. | 等等 你抓住绳子 |
[1:33:08] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[1:33:29] | First domino falls. | 第一张多米诺骨牌倒下了 |
[1:33:32] | – Hitch up the other line. – Yes, boss. | -把另一条绳子挂起来 -是 老板 |
[1:33:34] | Pick up the slack. | 拉紧 |
[1:33:37] | They need to move her before the fuel dump blows. | 他们得在燃料堆爆炸前转移她 |
[1:33:40] | Heron, we need Marjorie. | 赫伦 我们需要玛乔丽 |
[1:33:42] | Leave Marjorie to me. | 把玛乔丽交给我 |
[1:33:44] | We’ll catch you up. | 我们会赶上你的 |
[1:33:46] | Very good. | 很好 |
[1:33:48] | Let’s go! | 我们走 |
[1:34:33] | I have to say, Fraulein, | 我不得不说 小姐 |
[1:34:38] | you were good. | 你很棒 |
[1:34:40] | And you were sly. | 你很狡猾 |
[1:34:43] | There are only two types of people | 世界上只有两种人 |
[1:34:45] | that are as sly as the fox. | 像狐狸一样狡猾 |
[1:34:48] | The German and the Jew. | 德国人和犹太人 |
[1:34:55] | And you are not German. | 你不是德国人 |
[1:35:00] | I think now it’s time… | 我想现在是时候 |
[1:35:03] | …for a real party. | 真正的派对了 |
[1:35:16] | That wasn’t supposed to happen yet. | 不应如此 |
[1:35:23] | Shackle her! | 把她铐起来 |
[1:35:25] | And follow me. | 跟我来 |
[1:35:30] | The harbor is under attack! | 港口受到攻击 |
[1:35:52] | They’re coming. | 他们来了 |
[1:35:58] | We need power on the engine. | 启动引擎 |
[1:36:03] | – She’s too heavy! – Pick up the slack! | -她太重了 -把绳子拉起来 |
[1:36:18] | Wait… | 等等 |
[1:36:23] | She’s not moving! | 船没动 |
[1:36:26] | Fire! Fire! Fire! | 开火 开火 开火 |
[1:36:28] | Wait for it. | 等着 |
[1:36:50] | We need more power on the engine. | 引擎需要加大动力 |
[1:36:52] | Give me more power! More power! | 给我更多的马力 |
[1:36:56] | That’s it, it’s working! | 好了 船动了 |
[1:36:59] | That’s it! | 行 |
[1:37:27] | Ready! | 准备 |
[1:37:50] | Haysey! | 海耶斯 |
[1:38:51] | We’re out of range now. | 我们已经在射程外了 |
[1:38:55] | I’m no expert. | 我不是专家 |
[1:38:56] | But you’ve got a big old hole in your shoulder, Haysey. | 但你肩膀上有个大洞 海耶斯 |
[1:39:47] | Captain, would you explain to me what’s going on here? | 队长 你能给我解释一下吗 |
[1:39:52] | The power is gone. | 没电了 |
[1:39:54] | The fuel depot has been sabotaged. | 燃料库遭到破坏 |
[1:39:56] | And no one knows what’s happening. | 没人知道发生了什么 |
[1:39:58] | But this is your fault. | 但这是你的错 |
[1:39:59] | Where is my ship? | 我的船在哪? |
[1:40:02] | The Duchessa, where did it go? | 公爵女士号 在哪儿 |
[1:40:04] | Someone’s taken him while you weren’t looking. | 有人趁你不注意把他带走了 |
[1:40:07] | You idiot! | 你个白痴 |
[1:40:08] | You always have to say something at the very wrong time. | 你总是在不合适的时候说错话 |
[1:40:13] | There is never a right time with you! | 对你而言 永远没有合适的时间 |
[1:40:17] | Your greed and perversion has distracted you from your duties. | 你的贪婪和堕落让你偏离了职责 |
[1:40:20] | Now my harbor is destroyed. | 现在我的港口被毁了 |
[1:40:22] | And my ship is gone! | 我的船不见了 |
[1:40:27] | And now you’re gone too. Thank you. | 现在你也不见了 谢谢 |
[1:40:58] | Impressive. | 不错 |
[1:41:02] | Sounds like your detonators worked. | 似乎你的炸药炸了 |
[1:41:41] | Chapeau, mademoiselle. | 帽子 小姐 |
[1:41:42] | You play well. You really are the vixen. | 你玩得很好 你真是个狐狸精 |
[1:41:47] | Am I? | 是吗 |
[1:41:50] | Well, my hand’s been revealed. | 我的手露出来了 |
[1:41:56] | So, what now? | 现在怎么办? |
[1:41:58] | Now, I possess your hand | 现在 我握着你的手 |
[1:42:02] | and for everything you have done to me, | 还有你对我做的一切 |
[1:42:05] | I will visit a thousand fold upon you. | 我将加倍眷顾你 |
[1:42:16] | Yeah. | 懂了 |
[1:42:24] | But no. | 再见了 |
[1:42:39] | Lie down. | 躺下 |
[1:42:44] | Gus, we can’t wait much longer. | 格斯 我们不能再等了 |
[1:42:51] | They’re coming. | 他们来了 |
[1:42:52] | If we stay here, | 如果我们留在这里 |
[1:42:54] | we’ll lose contact with the others. | 我们就会和其他人失去联系 |
[1:42:56] | Hold fast, Billy. | 坚持住比利 |
[1:42:58] | Heron has a way of surviving and Marjorie, | 赫伦有自己的生存之道 而玛乔丽 |
[1:43:00] | well… good luck with that. | 只能祝好运了 |
[1:43:08] | That’s a patrol boat coming towards us. | 一艘巡逻艇朝我们开过来了 |
[1:43:15] | Gus, we need to leave. Now. | 格斯 我们得走了 现在 |
[1:43:17] | Hold on… | 等等 |
[1:43:31] | It’s them. | 是他们 |
[1:43:33] | RH. | 赫伦 |
[1:43:36] | – KB. – Marjorie. | -坎比 -玛乔丽 |
[1:43:38] | Overdressed and underdressed at the same time. | 有人穿得太正式 有人不太正式 |
[1:43:44] | Come on, let’s get you out of those shackles. | 来吧 我帮你把手铐解开 |
[1:43:51] | Come in, Violet. | 回复 维奥莱特 |
[1:43:53] | Calling H.M.S. Violet. | 呼叫英皇海军维奥莱特 |
[1:43:56] | Come in, Violet. | 回复 维奥莱特 |
[1:43:57] | This is Maid Honor. | 我是伴娘号 |
[1:43:58] | Go ahead, Maid Honor. | 请说 伴娘号 |
[1:44:00] | Loudspeaker. | 免提 |
[1:44:02] | Sorry to bother you at this time of the night, | 很抱歉这么晚打扰 |
[1:44:04] | but we’ve found ourselves with one or two items that might be of interest to you. | 但我们发现有一两样东西你可能会感兴趣 |
[1:44:08] | Shall we rendezvous for a handover? | 我们要交接吗 |
[1:44:11] | Get me Admiral Pound. | 给我接庞德上将 |
[1:44:23] | – Yes? – Sir, | -喂 -先生 |
[1:44:24] | – good news and bad news. – Yes, yes. Get to it. | -有好消息和坏消息 -说吧 |
[1:44:26] | Bad news, they didn’t sink her. | 坏消息 他们没有击沉她 |
[1:44:29] | Good news, | 好消息是 |
[1:44:31] | they stole her. | 他们偷走了她 |
[1:44:33] | Congratulations, Prime Minister. | 恭喜你 首相 |
[1:45:04] | Hold it there! | 别动 |
[1:45:06] | Commander. | 指挥官 |
[1:45:07] | You were ordered by Admiral Pound to cease activities. | 庞德上曾命令你们停止行动 |
[1:45:10] | You did not. | 但你们没有 |
[1:45:12] | Therefore, you are to be returned to England to face a tribunal. You. | 因此 你们会被送回英国接受审判 而你 |
[1:45:16] | Return to your tug with the rest of your militia. | 带着你的朋友们回到你的船上 |
[1:45:19] | – Take them to the brig. – Sir! | -带他们去禁闭室 -是 长官 |
[1:45:21] | Good to see you too, Commander. | 我也很高兴见到你 指挥官 |
[1:45:24] | Separate cells. | 单独牢房 |
[1:45:25] | Follow me! | 跟我来 |
[1:45:27] | Let’s go! Let’s get moving! | 我们走 走 |
[1:45:31] | – RH. – KB. | -赫伦 -坎比 |
[1:45:32] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[1:45:35] | Go on, move. | 走吧 |
[1:45:36] | One moment, seaman. | 稍等 水手 |
[1:45:41] | Billy. | 比利 |
[1:45:45] | One eye on the boundary… | 一只眼睛盯着边界 |
[1:45:48] | One eye on the pub. | 一只眼睛耵着酒吧 |
[1:45:51] | They’ll thank you for this one day. | 总有一天他们会感谢你的 |
[1:45:53] | I’m not sure that’s what we were really looking for, was it, | 不确定那是我们真正要找的 对吧 |
[1:45:57] | Your Highness? | 殿下 |
[1:46:00] | Shop’s open for you anytime, Major. | 商店随时欢迎你 少校 |
[1:46:14] | Sorry to intrude, Prime Minister, | 抱歉打扰 首相 |
[1:46:15] | but M thought you should see this. | 但M认为你应该看看这个 |
[1:46:23] | Thank you, Gloria. | 谢谢 格洛丽亚 |
[1:46:34] | Line up. Face front! | 列队 面向前方 |
[1:46:38] | Line up. Face front! | 列队 面向前方 |
[1:46:40] | Line up. Face front! | 列队 面向前方 |
[1:46:42] | No need to shout. | 不用喊 |
[1:46:47] | Stand still! | 站住 |
[1:46:49] | Any chance of a cup of tea? | 能喝杯茶吗 |
[1:46:51] | You, back up to the wall. | 你 退到墙边 |
[1:46:53] | Off the cloth, moth. | 把衣服脱了 |
[1:46:55] | Stand straight! | 站直了 |
[1:47:08] | Never before have the senior Military | 军方高层从未这样做过 |
[1:47:10] | and Navy Commanders of this country been so united in their condemnation. | 这个国家的海军指挥官们一致谴责 |
[1:47:15] | It is their view | 他们认为 |
[1:47:16] | that the discipline on which our armed forces depends | 我们军队赖以生存的纪律 |
[1:47:20] | has been undermined by men serving no master | 已经被一些人破坏殆尽 |
[1:47:24] | but their own thirst for blood, murder and mayhem. | 而这些人只渴望鲜血 谋杀和混乱 |
[1:47:29] | Men who disobeyed a direct order from the Admiral of the fleet himself, | 他们违抗舰队司令的直接命令 |
[1:47:34] | and chose instead to trust the whim and intuition of the man standing beside him. | 却选择相信站在他身边的人 这种奇思妙想和直觉 |
[1:47:42] | How dare they. | 他们怎么敢 |
[1:47:46] | When only this morning, | 就在今早 |
[1:47:49] | the first American soldiers arrived on British soil, | 第一批美国士兵抵达英国领土 |
[1:47:52] | ready to stand shoulder to shoulder with us in Europe. | 准备在欧洲与我们并肩作战 |
[1:47:56] | Allies who risked death crossing the North Atlantic, | 冒死穿越北大西洋的盟友 |
[1:48:00] | and only by some miracle found their crossing untroubled by Nazi U-boats. | 他们的渡海没有受到纳粹德国潜艇的干扰 这真是奇迹 |
[1:48:09] | A happy circumstance, I might add, | 我得补充一句 这真是令人高兴 |
[1:48:13] | which cannot be accounted for, | 虽然无法解释 |
[1:48:15] | but which has cleared the way for the United States to enter the European war. | 但这为美国加入欧洲战争扫清了道路 |
[1:48:20] | And for which I know | 而为我所知 |
[1:48:21] | President Roosevelt to be immeasurably grateful. | 罗斯福总统对此深表感激 |
[1:48:29] | But setting aside this stroke of unexplained fortune, | 但先不谈这种无法解释的运气 |
[1:48:33] | what is to be done with this unruly company who do not obey orders? | 要如何处置这群不服从命令 不按规矩行事 |
[1:48:39] | Who seem to have formed their own ministry of ungentlemanly warfare. | 又我行我素的盟军敢死队呢? |
[1:48:48] | From now on, they work for me. | 那只能从现在开始 为我工作 |
[1:49:31] | 当他因授勋而晋见乔治五世国王受勋时 国王惊讶地宣称”又是你” | |
[1:50:03] | 他被授予英国最高英勇勋章 维多利亚十字勋章 成为特别行动处和特种空勒队中获得勋章最多的成员 | |
[1:50:30] | 导 演 盖·里奇 | |
[1:50:35] | 编 剧 保罗·塔马西 / 埃瑞克·约翰逊 阿拉什·阿梅尔 / 盖·里奇 | |
[1:50:39] | 该片改编自前战地记者所著的 《非绅士战争部:丘吉尔的秘密战士 如何火烧欧洲并催生现代黑色行动》 作家 达米安·刘易斯 | |
[1:50:46] | 制片人 杰瑞·布鲁克海默 | |
[1:50:50] | 制片人 盖·里奇 / 乍得阿曼 | |
[1:52:15] | 主 演 亨利·卡维尔 | |
[1:52:19] | 主 演 艾莎·冈萨雷斯 | |
[1:52:24] | 主 演 阿兰·里奇森 | |
[1:52:28] | 主 演 亚历克斯·帕蒂弗 | |
[1:52:32] | 主 演 赫洛·费因斯-提芬 | |
[1:52:37] | 主 演 巴布斯·奥卢桑莫昆 | |
[1:52:41] | 主 演 亨利·扎格 | |
[1:52:46] | 主 演 蒂尔·施威格 | |
[1:52:50] | 主 演 亨利·戈尔丁 | |
[1:52:55] | 主 演 加利·艾尔维斯 | |
[1:52:59] | 主 演 弗莱迪·福克斯 / 罗里·金尼尔 丹尼·萨帕尼 | |
[1:53:08] | 联合摄制 黑熊蜂业 | |
[1:53:13] | 杰瑞·布洛克海默影业公司 倾情制作 | |
[1:53:17] | 托夫·盖伊 制作电影 | |
[1:53:22] | 盖·里奇 执导电影 |