英文名称:The Morgue
年代:2008
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:29] | 停尸间 | |
[04:18] | It’s about time. | 时间到了 |
[04:33] | Don’t wait. | 别等了 |
[05:04] | Meeting. conference room. | 5分钟后 到会议室 |
[05:05] | Five minutes. | 开会 |
[05:07] | You too, Drake. | 德雷克 你也是 |
[05:12] | Hey, it’s Margo Dey. | 你好 我是玛歌・蒂 |
[05:15] | If it’s philip, don’t bother leaving a message. | 如果是菲利普打来的话 就别白费心机留言了 |
[05:20] | Did you hear him, Drake? | 德雷克 听到他刚说的了吗 |
[05:22] | Five minutes. | 5分钟后 |
[05:24] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[06:29] | Back to work. | 干活去 |
[07:27] | What’s that, patty? | 帕蒂 你在搞什么 |
[07:29] | Yes, it is my birthday. | 对 今天是我的生日 |
[07:32] | Thank you for remembering. | 谢谢你还记得 |
[07:36] | Now, Maury, | 莫莉 |
[07:38] | You should know better than to ask a lady her age. | 相信你比我还清楚年龄是女士们的秘密这件事 |
[08:23] | Damn it, George. | 妈的 乔治 |
[09:51] | 书名:第四度空间 | |
[10:24] | Good night, George. | 晚安 乔治 |
[12:34] | Hey, it’s Margo Dey. | 你好 我是玛歌・蒂 |
[12:36] | If it’s Philip, don’t bother leaving a message. | 如果是菲利普打来的话 就别白费心机留言了 |
[12:38] | Hey, Margo, it’s philip. | 马哥 你好 我是菲利普 |
[12:41] | Listen, we need to talk about what happened. | 请听我说 我们得找个时间谈谈 |
[12:44] | We need to talk about what happened. | 我们得找个时间谈谈 |
[12:46] | I wanted to let you know that l’m real sorry | 我只想让你知道 我真的很抱歉 |
[12:49] | Andl really want to talk to you. | 我真的要和你谈谈 |
[12:55] | Andl know today’s a special day for you, | 我知道 今天是一个特别的日子 |
[12:57] | Sol thought maybe we could do something fun, | 我想 或者我们可以做些有趣的事 |
[13:01] | Something that you want to do. | 一些你一直想做的事 |
[13:05] | Andl promise l’ll listen this time. | 我保证 这次我全听你的 |
[13:08] | Anyways, happy birthday. | 无论如何 祝你生日快乐 |
[13:13] | And call me when you get this, okay? | 如果你收到我的留言 请回电 好吗 |
[13:16] | I love you, baby. Bye. | 宝贝 我爱你 再见 |
[13:25] | I’ll be there on time, yes.l gotta go. bye. | 我会准时到达的了 对 我得挂线了 再见 |
[13:27] | -Sorry. -Sit, please. | -抱歉 -请坐 |
[13:34] | The other day we got a call–domestic dispute. | 前几天接到一通报案电话 是一宗家庭纠纷案 |
[13:37] | Found a woman dead– | 找到一具女性尸体 |
[13:39] | Early 30s, | 30岁出头 |
[13:41] | Shot twice in the chest, once in the head. | 尸体胸部中2枪 头部1枪 |
[13:45] | -And the happy husband? -He was out of town. | -那她那个乐坏了的丈夫呢 -他去了外地 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:460个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:36个,六级词汇:18个,GRE词汇:19个,托福词汇:30个,考研词汇:41个,专四词汇:34个,专八词汇:3个, 所有生词标注共:68个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[13:48] | -Hmm. the happy sideshow. -Sideshow? | -偷欢 -偷欢? |
[13:53] | Whoever she was blowing that day. | 不管那天她和谁发生的争执 |
[13:57] | The point is the husband came home and told us about the kid. | 重点是她丈夫回家后 向我们报案说了孩子的事情 |
[14:01] | Which brings us to our amber. | 我们现在要找安博 |
[14:05] | Top priority. | 优先处理案件 |
[14:47] | Don’t you ever do that again. | 别给我有下次 |
[14:51] | Come on. | 跟我走 |
[15:36] | What? | 怎么了 |
[15:39] | Nothing. | 没事 |
[15:59] | Come on. | 不是吧 |
[16:10] | Shit! | 该死 |
[16:12] | Shit! | 该死 |
[16:16] | Oh, you’ve gotta be fucking kidding me. | 你是他妈的和我开玩笑吧 |
[16:25] | God. | 天啊 |
[16:52] | Hey, George. | 好啊 乔治 |
[17:00] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[20:27] | -I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to startle you. -What? | -抱歉 吓着你了 -什么 |
[20:29] | I said l’m sorry, I didn’t mean to startle you. | 我说 抱歉 我们无心要吓你的 |
[20:32] | Haven’t I seen you? | 我们以前见过吗 |
[20:36] | Oh… no. | 没有啊 |
[20:39] | We’re just passing through on our way to a family reunion. | 我们举家出游 刚好经过这里的时候 |
[20:41] | That is, until we ran out of gas. | 车就没油了 |
[20:44] | Right, Peter? | 彼得 是吧? |
[20:47] | Right, Peter? | 彼得 是吧? |
[20:50] | Oh, yeah. | 正是如此 |
[20:52] | Truck doesn’t run on empty. | 巧妇难为无米之炊啊 |
[20:56] | And how are you tonight? | 你今晚好吗 |
[20:59] | I have to pee. | 我要小便 |
[21:17] | Look, it’s been a really long day for us. | 我们都折腾了一天了 |
[21:20] | Do you mind if we use your bathroom? | 可以让我们用一下这里的厕所吗 |
[21:23] | Oh, no no, of course not. | 好啊 当然可以 |
[21:24] | -Right this way. -Thanks. | -在这边 -谢谢 |
[21:42] | Where is it? I gotta go. | 在哪里呢 我很急 |
[21:44] | We’re almost there. | 快到了 |
[21:59] | There. | 到了 |
[22:07] | I know. I tried that calcium lime stuff, | 我知道 我试过用生石灰擦 |
[22:10] | Bleach, everything. | 用漂白粉漂 使尽法宝 |
[22:12] | Nothing seems to remove it. | 还是徒劳无功 |
[22:14] | What happened? | 究竟是怎么回事 |
[22:16] | Owners say that one of their employees, Horace, | 业主说 他有一个叫贺拉斯的雇员 |
[22:19] | Just went crazy. | 神经失常了 |
[22:21] | Came in here and killed himself. | 跑来这里自杀 |
[22:27] | That’s supposed to be the blood. | 那应该是血迹 |
[23:27] | Don’t think about it, Horace. | 别想太多了 贺拉斯 |
[24:15] | Now he’s stuck in purgatory… | 他现在正身处炼狱 |
[24:17] | Half dead, half alive, | 半生半死 |
[24:20] | Haunting the grounds until his soul can be laid to rest. | 四野徘徊 直到灵魂得以安息 |
[24:24] | That’s the most ridiculous thing I’ve ever heard. | 这是我有生以来听过的最荒谬的事 |
[24:28] | I know. | 我知道 |
[24:30] | I think it’s scary. | 我觉得很吓人 |
[24:32] | Finish up, please. | 快点吧 |
[24:36] | What the hell are you doing here, anyway? | 你为什么会到这里来工作 |
[24:39] | Um… well, it pays well | 这份工作 酬劳丰厚 |
[24:42] | ’cause no one else wants to do it. | 无人问津 |
[24:44] | And besides, I’d rather spend time with my quiet friends | 再者 我宁愿跟安静一点的人打交道 |
[24:46] | Than a boss up my ass, you know? | 也不要老板对着我呼来吼去 |
[25:02] | All set? | 好了吗 |
[25:04] | All right. | 好的 |
[25:10] | What is it? What’s wrong? | 什么 发生什么事了 |
[25:12] | I saw someone. | 我看见有人 |
[25:13] | Oh, well, that’s just George. | 那个是乔治而已 |
[25:15] | He’s the night watchman. | 他是这里的守夜人 |
[25:21] | There’s mud on the mirror. | 镜子上有淤泥 |
[25:24] | That’s impossible, I just cleaned it. | 没可能啊 我刚刚才擦过 |
[25:27] | It was right here. | 刚刚还在的 |
[25:29] | Ha ha, very funny. | 是吗 很有趣 |
[25:36] | -I’m hungry. -Do you like cookies? | -我饿了 -你喜欢吃饼干吗 |
[25:38] | How about chocolate chip? | 巧克力片怎样 |
[25:40] | Well,l have some. | 我这里有些 |
[25:42] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[25:45] | Swing a right. | 向右转 |
[25:49] | I made them myself. | 我自己做的 |
[25:51] | -What do you say? -Thank you. | -你该说什么呢 -谢谢 |
[25:53] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[25:54] | Thanks again for everything. | 再次感谢你 |
[25:56] | Oh god, not a problem. | 别那么客气了 |
[26:00] | There’s a truck outside. Do you know who it belongs to? | 外面停了一辆卡车 你知道是谁的吗 |
[26:06] | George? George? | 乔治 乔治 |
[26:16] | He must have stepped out. I’m sure he’ll be right back. | 他可能出去了吧 但是很快会回来的 |
[26:21] | Closest town’s Birmingham. It’s like six miles back. | 离这里最近的是伯明翰市 只有6英里而已 |
[26:24] | Why don’t you just stay here for a while | 那么你们就在这里等等吧 |
[26:25] | -Until he gets back? -We don’t really have a– | -等他回来好了 -我们真的没有… |
[26:27] | What choice do we have? | 我们没得选择 |
[26:32] | Look, is there a placel can wait for him? | 有地方可以让我们坐着等他吗 |
[26:34] | Yeah, front lobby. He goes in through there. | 有啊 大厅 他从那边过来 |
[26:38] | All right. | 好的 |
[26:40] | -Come on. -Where do you think you’re going? | -来吧 -你们打算去哪儿的 |
[26:42] | We’re coming with you. | 我们跟你走啊 |
[26:44] | I don’t want to go. | 我不想过去 |
[26:47] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[26:49] | I said let’s go. | 我说 走吧 |
[26:57] | Hey, I have a deck of cards | 对了 我有一副扑克 |
[27:01] | And we can play, | 我们可以打牌 |
[27:02] | Eat some cookies in the coffee lounge if you want. | 你想的话 我带你到咖啡休息室去吃饼干 |
[27:06] | Is that okay with you? | 你觉得呢 |
[27:09] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[27:13] | You be good, okay? | 要听话 知道吗 |
[27:18] | Come on. | 跟我来 |
[27:20] | Right this way. | 这边走 |
[27:55] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么呢 |
[27:57] | Building a card house. | 搭间纸牌房子 |
[27:59] | Very cool. | 酷极了 |
[28:01] | Help! Someone! | 救命啊 |
[28:04] | Help! Somebody! | 救命啊 |
[28:08] | Please, we need some help! my friend Samim– | 请救救我的朋友萨米 |
[28:10] | -I think he’s dying. -Yeah, of course! | -他快要死了 -好的 马上 |
[28:14] | You got a cell phone? I can’t find mine. | 你有手提电话吗 我的不见了 |
[28:16] | Cell phones don’t work in this area. | 这里没有电话信号 |
[28:18] | Listen, we have a land line. I’ll call 9-1-1. | 听着 我们这有固话 我这就去打911 |
[28:20] | No, don’t! I’ll do it! | 不 别 我来吧 |
[28:22] | I mean– I–I know the situation. | 我是说 我比较清楚状况 |
[28:24] | I can explain it better. | 我会解释得比较好 |
[28:29] | Okay– phone’s this way. | 好吧 电话在这边 |
[28:31] | -Here, just help Samim with this, all right? -Yeah yeah yeah. | -拿着 用这个帮他止血 好吗 -好的 好的 |
[28:35] | Honey, honey, it’s okay. It’s okay. | 亲爱的 没事的 没事的 |
[28:37] | Listen, just let me help him, okay? | 让我来帮他 好吗 |
[28:42] | Damn it. | 妈的 |
[28:44] | What the hell? The door’s locked. | 妈的 门锁上了 |
[28:45] | -No, it can’t be. -Well, it is. | -怎么可能 -事实如此 |
[28:47] | I got keys. listen, just give me a second, okay, honey? | 我有钥匙 听着 亲爱的 等我一下好吗 |
[28:49] | Just give me a second. | 等我一下 |
[28:53] | It shouldn’t be. | 没有可能的 |
[28:56] | Likel said. | 早就说了 |
[28:59] | Where are my damn keys? | 他妈的钥匙哪去了 |
[29:02] | Let’s try the one down the hall. | 试试楼下大堂那个吧 |
[29:08] | Over there. | 在那里 |
[29:15] | Hello? George? | 有人吗 乔治吗 |
[29:39] | George? | 乔治 |
[29:42] | Ooh! Did you get help? | 报警了吗 |
[29:43] | I gotta head back. I gotta check on Samim. | 我要回去看看萨米怎样了 |
[29:47] | How do we get out of here? | 我们要怎么出去 |
[29:49] | Well, let me show you. | 我来带路吧 |
[29:51] | Asshole. | 混蛋 |
[30:09] | Excuse me– excuse me, George? | 不好意思 打扰了 乔治吗 |
[30:14] | Hey, we’re talking to you. | 喂 我们在跟你说话呢 |
[30:18] | We ran out of gas about a mile up. | 我们的车在1英里外没油了 |
[30:21] | Could you help us out? | 你能帮帮我们吗 |
[30:23] | We’d really appreciate it. | 我们会衷心感谢你的 |
[30:29] | Peter– | 彼得 |
[30:31] | Let me handle this. | 让我来解决 |
[30:34] | Peter, don’t. | 不要 彼得 |
[30:36] | Let me. | 让我来 |
[30:40] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[30:43] | I’ll just grab Jill, | 我去跟吉尔会合 |
[30:45] | Get the hell out of this place. | 离开这个鬼地方 |
[33:00] | What happened? | 发生什么事了 |
[33:06] | Can I ask you what happened? | 可以问下发生什么事了吗 |
[33:20] | -Get the– -Dude, shut up! | -抓住– -闭嘴 老兄 |
[33:22] | -You’ve gotta– -I’ve got it, okay? | -你将要– -我明白 好吗 |
[33:24] | We’re– we’re not gonna get in trouble. | 我们– 我们不会有事的 |
[33:25] | Okay, just fuckin’ drive! | 妈的你只管开车 |
[33:27] | Son of a– | 狗娘养的 |
[33:29] | Hey, George is back. Jill, come– | 乔治回来了 吉尔 过来– |
[33:36] | Who are they? | 他们是谁 |
[33:49] | All right, Jill, come on. | 好了 吉尔 快点 |
[33:53] | Come on. | 快点 |
[36:32] | Nan? | 楠? |
[37:00] | Nan! | 楠 |
[37:04] | Where is she? | 她在哪里 |
[37:07] | Come on. Let’s go back inside. | 快点 回到里面去 |
[37:11] | Back inside. | 到里面去 |
[37:17] | -Has Nan come back? -No, I haven’t seen her. | -楠回来了吗 -没有 我没看到她 |
[37:25] | George. Stay here! | 乔治 呆在这里 |
[37:31] | -Wait! -What? | -等等 -干嘛 |
[37:33] | I’m coming with you. | 我要跟你一起 |
[37:34] | You don’t know how to talk to George. | 你不知道怎么跟乔治讲 |
[37:36] | He’s been through a lot. | 他最近很苦 |
[37:39] | -Fine. -Listen, he just lost his daughter. | -好吧 -听着 他刚失去了他的女儿 |
[37:42] | He doesn’t want to talk to anyone but me. | 除了我他不想跟任何人说话 |
[37:45] | George, where are you? | 乔治 你在哪里 |
[37:47] | George, you there? | 乔治 你在吗 |
[37:48] | George? | 乔治? |
[38:02] | He must have left again. | 他肯定又走了 |
[38:04] | Great. | 太好了 |
[38:05] | Now what? | 现在怎么办 |
[38:08] | I think he has a flashlight around here somewhere. | 我想他这里应该有手电筒 |
[38:11] | Hold on. | 等一下 |
[38:14] | Here. | 在这里 |
[38:16] | Perfect. | 太好了 |
[38:19] | Try these… | 试下这些 |
[38:24] | Look. Bingo. | 看 找到了 |
[38:28] | -Here we go. -Yeah, keep the pack. | -我们走吧 -拿着火柴 |
[38:38] | Right this way. | 这边走 |
[39:16] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[39:17] | Check it out. oh my god, are you okay? | 看一下 我的天哪 你还好吗 |
[40:07] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[40:09] | Somebody’s after us! When’s help getting here? | 有人跟着我们 警察什么时候到 |
[40:11] | Horace– it’s him, isn’t it? | 贺拉斯– 是他 是吗 |
[40:15] | Where are they? | 他们在哪里 |
[40:17] | Honey, I am not gonna let anything happen to you. | 亲爱的 我不会让你受到伤害的 |
[40:19] | Margo, open the door! | 马哥 开门 |
[40:20] | -It’s Peter! Open the door! -You are not going out there. | -是彼得 开门 -你不能出去 |
[40:23] | You’re not gonna risk my life and | 你不能拿我和大家的生命 |
[40:24] | Everyone else’s for somebody I don’t know, okay? | 去为一个我不认识的人冒险 好吗 |
[40:26] | -We’re gonna find another way out of here. -Open the goddamn door! | -我们会找到另一个出口的 -妈的开门 |
[40:29] | Samim, don’t worry. I’m gonna get us some help. | 萨米 不要担心 我会救大家的 |
[40:32] | Margo, please, open this door! | 求你了 马哥 开门 |
[40:33] | We are not opening the door, it’s a trap! | 我们不能开门 是个陷阱 |
[40:35] | Open the door! | 开门 |
[40:38] | -He needs our help! -Listen, we’re not going out there! | -他需要我们的帮忙 -听着 我们不能出去 |
[40:44] | It’s quiet. | 没动静了 |
[40:46] | Don’t. | 不要 |
[40:52] | He’s hurt. | 他受伤了 |
[40:53] | Margo! | 马哥 |
[41:18] | Peter! | 彼得 |
[41:49] | Peter! | 彼得 |
[41:52] | Come on! come on! come on! | 快点 快点 快点 |
[41:54] | No no, no no. come. | 不是 不 不 不 这边 |
[41:57] | -Open the door! -Who is it? | -开门 -是谁 |
[41:59] | Open up! | 开门 |
[42:06] | Margo! | 马哥 |
[42:20] | Can someone tell me what the fuck that was?! | 有人能告诉我那他妈的是什么吗 |
[42:24] | Someone? | 谁? |
[42:28] | It’s Horace. | 是贺拉斯 |
[42:30] | -Horace? -Who’s Horace? | -贺拉斯? -贺拉斯是谁 |
[42:32] | Margo knows. | 马哥知道 |
[42:34] | -It’s stupid. -Well, what’s going on? | -太愚蠢了 -到底怎么回事 |
[42:38] | Listen, some worker, | 听着 是这里的一个工作人员 |
[42:41] | He killed himself on the grounds like years ago | 几年前他在这里自杀 |
[42:43] | And now Jill thinks he’s after us. | 吉尔认为是他在追杀我们 |
[42:49] | I never got through. | 我没打通 |
[42:51] | Excuse me? | 什么? |
[42:54] | The ph– the phone. | 那个– 电话 |
[42:58] | -It doesn’t work. -I saw you use it. | -打不通 -我看你打了 |
[43:00] | Yeah, I know. And I’m telling you I never got through. | 我知道 我正想告诉你我没有打通 |
[43:03] | That’s bullshit. I just heard the phone ringing. | 胡说 我刚听到电话响了 |
[43:06] | Me too. | 我也听到了 |
[43:08] | How’d you guys get here, anyway? | 不管怎样 你们是怎么到这里的 |
[43:15] | There– there was an accident. | 那– 发生了个意外 |
[43:18] | All right, look. | 好了 听着 |
[43:20] | Let’s just get the flashlights, find Nan, | 拿着手电筒 我们去找楠 |
[43:22] | And get the hell out of here. | 离开这个鬼地方 |
[43:25] | I’m not going out in the dark. | 我不会摸黑出去的 |
[43:27] | Well, I think I can fix our lighting problem. | 我想我可以把灯修好 |
[43:29] | -Come on. -No. | -快点 -不行 |
[43:30] | I told you, I’m staying right here. | 我说过 我要呆在这里 |
[43:35] | All right– Margo! | 好吧– 马哥 |
[44:16] | It’s Margo. Open up. | 是马哥 开门 |
[44:18] | Jill! | 吉尔 |
[44:22] | Power’s up. | 有电了 |
[44:33] | This yours? | 这是你的? |
[44:36] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[44:38] | -How do you come to work? -Bike. | -你怎么来上班的 -骑自行车 |
[44:41] | Where is it? The bike–Where is it? | 自行车在哪里– 在哪 |
[44:44] | It’s out front. Why? | 在外面 怎么? |
[44:45] | I gotta find Nan. | 我要去找楠 |
[44:47] | Here’s what we’re gonna do. | 这是我们现在要做的 |
[44:49] | Let’s split up. | 我们分开行动 |
[44:51] | Two of us go to town– one on your bike, | 我们俩去镇上– 一个骑车 |
[44:53] | One on foot. | 另一个步行 |
[44:55] | The rest stay here locked in this room. | 剩下的人呆在这个房间 |
[44:59] | You, Einstein, | 你 爱因斯坦 |
[45:00] | You’re coming with me. | 你跟我走 |
[45:03] | Oh, there’s a lock. It’s combination. | 车上有个锁 是密码组合的 |
[45:06] | It’s 3-20-33. | 密码是3-20-33 |
[45:10] | Can you remember that? | 你能记住吗 |
[45:16] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[45:20] | Let’s go. now. | 现在就走 |
[45:42] | Shit. Where’s the bike? | 妈的 哪里有自行车 |
[45:44] | I don’t see it. Where’d she say the rack was? | 我没看见 她说的那个网架那里? |
[45:48] | Should be right around the other side. | 应该在另外一边 |
[45:56] | After you. | 你先走 |
[45:58] | I’m not going first. | 我不要在前面走 |
[46:27] | -Shit. -What? | -妈的 -怎么了? |
[46:29] | It’s not here either. | 也不在这里 |
[46:33] | What do we do? | 那我们怎么办 |
[46:36] | We walk. | 走路 |
[47:29] | What the hell were you thinking? | 你他妈的在想什么 |
[47:32] | What are you talking about? | 你到底在讲什么 |
[47:34] | I’m talking about the door. | 我在说那个门 |
[47:37] | ”I’m not risking my life for someone I don’t know.” | 我不会拿生命为某个不认识的人去冒危险的 |
[47:41] | I could’ve died back there, you stupid fuck. | 回到那我可能已经死了 你个呆逼 |
[47:45] | Why are you bringing this up now? | 现在你讲这些干嘛 |
[47:54] | Look, I just figured– | 我刚想通– |
[47:57] | Yeah yeah yeah, you just figured what? | 你刚想通什么 |
[48:28] | -Uh, we have a problem. -Just keep walking. | -我们有麻烦了 -继续走 |
[48:31] | No, hold on. You see this? | 不 等等 你看到了吗 |
[48:33] | See what? | 看到什么 |
[48:36] | You’re kidding, man. | 伙计 你开玩笑吧 |
[48:47] | Must have taken a wrong turn or something. | 肯定是我们转错弯了或者把什么别的搞错了 |
[48:51] | Let’s– Let’s just head back down the road. | 我们– 我们回头沿着那条路走 |
[48:55] | We– we probably just got turned around | 我们– 我们可能只是转向了 |
[48:57] | Or something. | 或则其它的 |
[48:59] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[49:31] | What the hell is going on? | 究竟怎么回事 |
[49:41] | Dude. | 伙计 |
[49:49] | What that hell is going on? | 究竟怎么回事 |
[49:56] | All right. | 好了 |
[49:59] | Head back down around the curve. | 回去到那个转弯处 |
[50:01] | I’ll stay here. | 我呆在这里 |
[50:02] | Okay. | 好的 |
[50:10] | Hey! Tell me what you see! | 告诉我你看到什么 |
[50:20] | Peter! Look up the road! | 彼得 看这边 |
[50:30] | How the hell did you get up there? | 妈的你怎么到那里了 |
[50:33] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[50:47] | What the hell’s going on? | 究竟怎么回事 |
[50:53] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[51:00] | We should head back inside, | 我们应该回到里面去 |
[51:02] | Grab the others | 跟其他人会合 |
[51:03] | And find a way out of this morgue. | 想办法离开这个停尸间 |
[51:06] | What do you think? | 你怎么想 |
[51:13] | Jacob? | 雅各? |
[51:19] | Jacob? | 雅各? |
[51:23] | Hello? | 喂? |
[51:25] | Jacob? | 雅各? |
[51:28] | All right, man, this isn’t funny. | 好了 伙计 不要玩了 |
[51:38] | No no no! | 不要 不 不 |
[52:06] | Margo, open the door. It’s Peter! | 马哥 开门 是彼得 |
[52:08] | Open the door! | 开门 |
[52:10] | -Where’s Jacob? -What? | -雅各在哪 -什么 |
[52:12] | -Have you seen Jacob? -Jacob was with you! | -有看到雅各吗 -雅各跟你在一起的 |
[52:15] | What are you talking about? | 你在讲什么 |
[52:18] | What– what happened? | 什么– 发生什么事了 |
[52:23] | We have to leave now! | 我们必须马上离开 |
[52:25] | Okay, let’s go, but what about him? | 我们走了他怎么办 |
[52:27] | We’ll come back with help. | 我们会回来救他的 |
[52:31] | Oh god. | 天哪 |
[52:55] | This way. | 这边走 |
[53:03] | We can cut through the chapel | 我们可以穿过礼拜堂 |
[53:04] | -And go out the side entrance. -Okay. | -然后通过侧门出去 -好的 |
[53:10] | Stay close. | 靠近点 |
[53:18] | Whoa. | 等下 |
[53:23] | -This way. -Let’s go. | -这边 -走吧 |
[55:05] | Peter! Over here! | 彼得 到这边来 |
[55:11] | Over here! | 过来 |
[55:15] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[55:37] | What the– | 搞什么 |
[55:39] | -Where is he? -They took him away. | -他在哪 -他们抓走他了 |
[55:48] | All right, Jill. | 好吧 吉尔 |
[55:50] | I want you to stay here. | 我需要你留在这 |
[55:52] | Keep the door locked. | 把门锁好 |
[55:54] | I don’t want to stay here. please. | 我不想呆在这里 求你了 |
[55:56] | Stay here where it’s safe. | 呆在这是安全的 |
[55:58] | I will come back and get you. | 我会回来接你的 |
[56:01] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[56:09] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[56:18] | Okay. | 好的 |
[56:23] | Margo! | 马哥 |
[57:00] | He’s gone. | 他不见了 |
[57:03] | He was right there. | 他刚才是在这里的 |
[57:05] | You saw him. | 你看到他 |
[57:10] | We all saw him. | 我们都看到他 |
[58:15] | Help! | 救命 |
[58:19] | Help me! | 救救我 |
[58:34] | Help me! | 救救我 |
[58:41] | Help me! | 救救我 |
[58:54] | Peter? | 彼得 |
[58:56] | Peter! | 彼得 |
[58:58] | Oh my god, Peter! Peter, I’m gonna get you out of there! | 上帝 彼得 彼得 我要把你救出来 |
[59:00] | I’m gonna get you out! | 我要把你救出来 |
[59:06] | Help! Help me get out of here! | 救我 救我出去 |
[59:09] | Margo! | 马哥 |
[59:11] | Peter, keep pushing! | 彼得 用力推 |
[59:13] | Come on! Come on, kick it! | 加油 用力点 用力踹 |
[59:14] | Kick it, he’s coming! | 踹啊 他要来了 |
[59:16] | Come on! | 使劲啊 |
[59:18] | Peter, come on! | 彼得 加把劲 |
[59:21] | He’s coming! he’s coming! | 他来了 他来了 |
[59:25] | Oh god! oh god! | 上帝啊 上帝啊 |
[59:26] | Oh god! | 上帝 |
[59:37] | Come on! | 使劲! |
[1:01:49] | No! no! | 不 不 |
[1:03:13] | Jill… | 吉尔 |
[1:03:15] | Jill! | 吉尔 |
[1:03:28] | Jill? | 吉尔 |
[1:03:44] | Come on! come on, we’ve gotta go now! | 加油 加油 我们赶紧快跑 |
[1:03:47] | Come on, come on. | 加油 加油 |
[1:04:24] | Oh, honey. | 亲爱的 |
[1:04:30] | It’s gonna be okay, | 很快就没事了 |
[1:04:32] | I promise you. we just need to get out of here | 我答应你 我们只要离开这里 |
[1:04:35] | And it’s gonna be okay. | 很快就会没事的 |
[1:04:36] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[1:04:38] | Come on. | 加油 |
[1:05:28] | The point is, the husband came home and told us about the kid. | 要点是 那个丈夫回家后和我们说了孩子的事 |
[1:05:31] | Which brings us to our amber. | 也就是让我们找到安博 |
[1:05:36] | Top priority. | 优先处理 |
[1:05:40] | You guys can get started on this by heading out | 你们可以从交通事故 |
[1:05:42] | To the accident | 开始调查 |
[1:05:45] | A two-car collision on highway 57. | 一宗发生在57号高速公路的两车相撞事件 |
[1:05:49] | Officers say they found an eight-year-old girl. | 警官说发现一个八岁大的女孩 |
[1:05:53] | Let’s get moving. | 我们出发吧 |
[1:05:55] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[1:06:06] | Okay. okay, come on. | 好的 好的 走吧 |
[1:06:36] | We made it. | 我们逃出来了 |
[1:07:05] | Oh… | 哦 |
[1:07:09] | Come on. come on. | 过来 过来 |
[1:07:13] | Notify the hospital. | 通知医院 |
[1:07:15] | Excuse me! Can you help? | 打扰下 能帮我下吗 |
[1:07:18] | -Can you– excuse me, can you– – this is one mess. | -你能 -打扰下 你能 -这边一团糟 |
[1:07:21] | Oh my god. can somebody help us? | 我的天 有人能帮帮我们吗 |
[1:07:28] | Is that our amber? | 是我们要找的安博吗 |
[1:07:33] | No such luck. | 没那么幸运 |
[1:07:46] | -Take this. -Okay. | -拿着 -好的 |
[1:07:48] | Excuse– hey, can you– | 打扰下 嘿 你能 |
[1:07:52] | Oh, no, no. | 哦 不 不 |
[1:07:54] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[1:07:56] | We’re fine now. | 我们没事了 |
[1:08:00] | This car was stopped. | 车停了 |
[1:08:02] | The blinkers are on. | 车灯还开着 |
[1:08:04] | The black car piles into it. | 黑车撞向了它 |
[1:08:06] | Somebody walked away. | 有人出来了 |
[1:08:10] | Help! help! | 救命 救命 |
[1:08:14] | Somebody, please! | 救救我 |
[1:08:22] | Somebody. somebody, help me! | 救救我 |
[1:08:28] | There’s handprints, there’s blood there. | 那里有手掌印 上面有血 |
[1:08:30] | Over there… | 在那 |
[1:08:33] | Hold, please. chet. | 停一下 谢谢 警长 |
[1:08:40] | That’s attractive. | 这是被人袭击的致命伤 |
[1:08:43] | Good. Thank you. | 好了 谢谢你 |
[1:08:46] | That was not the guy that walked away. | 这个不是出来的那个人 |
[1:08:48] | No. | 不 |
[1:08:54] | Will you grab my gloves from the car, please? | 可以帮我拿手套出来吗 |
[1:09:03] | Margo? | 马哥 |
[1:09:07] | Philip? | 菲利普 |
[1:09:22] | Margo. | 马哥 |
[1:09:27] | Shit! | 妈的 |
[1:09:29] | Shit! | 妈的 |
[1:09:30] | Oh, you’ve gotta be fucking kidding me. | 你是他妈和我开玩笑吗 |
[1:09:45] | Nan, I would think real hard before l speak right now. | 楠 说话之前经过脑子好不好 |
[1:09:52] | Did you forget we’re on a schedule? | 你忘记我们的计划了吗 |
[1:09:54] | Don’t you think I know that?! | 你不认为我知道吗 |
[1:09:55] | I’m the one who planned the fucking thing. | 我就是策划这烂事的人 |
[1:09:57] | Yeah, but you can’t find time to get gas, is that it? | 是的 但你忘记找时间去加油了 不是吗 |
[1:09:59] | Did you remember to charge your cell phone? | 你记得给你手机充电了吗 |
[1:10:05] | Oh, shit. | 妈的 |
[1:10:07] | Jill! | 吉尔 |
[1:10:09] | Jill! | 吉尔 |
[1:10:11] | See what you’ve done? | 看看你都做了什么吗 |
[1:10:12] | Yeah. Suck on this. | 用这个去弄点儿油 |
[1:10:15] | Jill! | 吉尔 |
[1:10:18] | Jill! | 吉尔 |
[1:10:31] | Don’t you ever do that again. | 不要再这样做了 |
[1:10:35] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[1:10:36] | Hey, it’s a lady. | 嘿 有位女士 |
[1:10:38] | Ooh! l’m sorry.l didn’t mean to startle you. | 哦 抱歉 我不是故意吓到你的 |
[1:10:40] | Everybody okay over here? | 这里所有人都没事吧 |
[1:10:42] | Yeah yeah. we just ran out of gas. | 没事没事 我们只是没油了 |
[1:10:46] | Oh, jeez, the closest gas station’s like six miles away. | 噢 上帝 最近的加油站离这有六英里 |
[1:10:49] | Six miles? | 六英里 |
[1:10:51] | Do you hear that, hon? | 你听到吗 |
[1:10:52] | Got a long walk for you. | 有得给你走了 |
[1:10:55] | Hi, sweetheart. what’s your name? | 嘿 甜心 你叫什么名字 |
[1:10:57] | -Jill. – hi, Jill. l’m Margo. | -吉尔 -嘿 吉尔 我是马哥 |
[1:11:00] | Oh, your sneakers are all dirty. | 哦 你的鞋都脏了 |
[1:11:10] | -hit the– – Dude, shut up! | -妈的 -哥们 把嘴闭上 |
[1:11:12] | – you’ve gotta– -I’ve got it, okay? | -你好像 – 我知道了 可以吗 |
[1:11:14] | -We’re not gonna get in trouble. -Just fuckin’ drive. | -我们没惹事吧 -开你妈的车 |
[1:11:16] | Son of a– | 狗娘养的 |
[1:11:18] | I got something that’ll do just the trick. | 我有能耍小把戏的好东西 |
[1:11:23] | -What do you say? -Thank you. | -你该说什么呢 -谢谢 |
[1:11:24] | You are very, very welcome. | 非常非常不客气 |
[1:11:27] | Ridiculous! stupid! | 慌缪 白痴 |
[1:11:34] | Watch out! | 小心 |
[1:11:40] | One, two, three, four, five. | 一 二 三 四 五 |
[1:11:45] | Come on, baby, please. | 来吧 宝贝 |
[1:11:46] | One, two, three, four, five. | 一 二 三 四 五 |
[1:11:49] | Phil! Phil! Ware you doing? | 菲尔 菲尔 你在干什么 |
[1:11:50] | Phil! phil! phil! | 菲尔 菲尔 菲尔 |
[1:11:53] | No, get away! get away from me! | 不 走开 离我远点 |
[1:11:54] | -Phil! Phil! -Get away! | -菲尔 菲尔 -离我远点 |
[1:11:56] | -Phil! – one, two, three, four, five! | -菲尔 -一 二 三 四 五 |
[1:12:37] | -Phil! – one, two, three, four! | -菲尔 -一 二 三 四 五 |
[1:12:39] | Oh, christ. phil, she’s gone! | 噢 上帝 菲尔 她已经走了 |
[1:12:40] | They did that. They did that. get her out of here! | 不是你的错 不是你的错 把她推走 |
[1:12:42] | Get her out of here! phil, stay here with me. | 把她弄走 菲尔 和我在一起 |
[1:12:45] | You’re here with me. it’s okay. | 你就和我呆一起 没事的 |
[1:12:49] | I’m right here. | 我就在这 |
[1:12:58] | I’m right here. | 我就在这 |
[1:15:25] | How you doing, George? | 你怎样 乔治 |
[1:15:26] | Fine, paul. how are you? | 没事 保罗 你怎样了 |
[1:15:28] | I’m doing good. | 我很好 |
[1:15:56] | How’s the kid? | 孩子们呢 |
[1:15:57] | Oh, he’s gonna be just fine. | 哦 他看起来好像没事 |
[1:16:07] | I’m really gonna miss this young lady. | 我真的很怀念这位年轻的女士 |
[1:16:09] | There was something special about her. | 她和其他人不一样 |
[1:16:14] | She was always very good to me. | 她一直对我很好 |
[1:16:20] | Well, take care, Paul. | 那好吧 好好照顾自己 保罗 |
[1:16:24] | You have a better one. | 你也是 |
[1:18:35] | Prep room, this is Frank. | 准备室 我是弗兰克 |
[1:18:38] | Oh yeah. hey man, What’s up? | 太好了 伙计 什么事 |
[1:18:40] | I’m all right. I’m just prepping a male and a female before lunch. | 我很好 我在午餐前得给一男一女准备好 |
[1:18:49] | If you want to. | 如果你想的话 |
[1:18:55] | Yeah, that’d be great. | 很好 那样很好 |
[1:19:49] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[1:19:54] | Somebody’s in here! | 有人在这 |
[1:19:58] | Stop! | 停下来 |
[1:20:11] | Oh, no! hey, stop! | 哦 不 快停下 |
[1:20:15] | Stop it! | 停下来 |
[1:20:21] | No, stop! no! | 不 停下 不 |
[1:20:25] | I’m alive! | 我还活着 |
[1:20:29] | No! help me! | 救我 |
[1:20:33] | Help me! | 救我 |
[1:21:20] | Now he’s stuck in purgatory– | 现在他困于炼狱之中 |
[1:21:22] | Half dead, half alive… | 半死不活的 |
[1:21:26] | Haunting the grounds until his soul can be laid to rest. | 长埋于地中直到他的灵魂得以安息 |
[1:21:31] | I’m alive! I’m alive! | 我还活着 我还活着 |
[1:21:37] | Help me! | 救我 |