时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | You are so cocky. You just think I’m gonna do this? | 你太自大了 你真觉得我会接受吗 |
[00:04] | I know you’re going to do this. | 我知道你会的 |
[00:07] | We’re gonna make her think that she’s won, | 让她以为自己赢了 |
[00:09] | but we’re gonna let this “nobody” in | 我们要让这位”无名小卒” |
[00:12] | and finally push Alex Levy off the shelf for good | 最后彻底顶替艾利克斯·利维 |
[00:14] | when we don’t have to look like the bad guys. | 而且我们还避免了当坏人 |
[00:17] | We are doing this my way. | 要按我的方式来 |
[00:19] | Because, frankly, I’ve let you bozos handle this long enough. | 因为说实话 我已经让你们这些蠢货掌权够久了 |
[00:22] | Not the apology you were expecting? | 跟你期望的道歉不一样吧 |
[00:24] | So, people, we’ve got 48 hours | 那 各位 我们有48小时 |
[00:26] | to define the character of Bradley Jackson. | 定义布莱德利·杰克森 |
[00:28] | Seriously, you guys? This is garbage. | 你们认真的吗 这简直是垃圾 |
[00:30] | I don’t call my mother “Mama,” and she’s also a terrible cook. | 我不会管我母亲叫”妈妈” 而且她的厨艺很糟糕 |
[00:33] | “Try not to be so confrontational. Men don’t wanna fuck you. | “别老跟人对着干 男人不想睡你 |
[00:36] | Don’t be so angry. Women feel criticized.” | 不要这么愤怒 女人觉得遭到了批判” |
[00:38] | But here, here I’m gonna become the Mother Teresa of the morning news. | 但我将在这里化身早间新闻的特蕾莎 |
[00:41] | I snaked a Mitch accuser from YDA. | 我从YDA抢了一个控诉米奇的人 |
[00:43] | Come on The Morning Show. | 来上”晨间秀”吧 |
[00:44] | Show everyone you have the nerve, but especially him. | 向众人展示你有这个胆量 尤其是他 |
[00:47] | – You are doing the interview with Ashley. – What? | -你来负责阿什莉的访谈 -什么 |
[00:50] | Why are you giving me the interview? | 你为什么要我来做访谈 |
[00:52] | Because it’s better for the show. | 因为这对节目更有益 |
[00:54] | Why are you doing this to me? | 你为什么要这么对我 |
[00:55] | Bradley, I don’t have a fucking clue what I’m doing. | 布莱德利 我他妈也不知道我在干什么 |
[00:58] | – You don’t? – I honestly don’t know why I picked you. | -你不知道吗 -我真不明白自己为什么选了你 |
[01:01] | But I do know that I think I like you. | 但是我知道 我觉得我喜欢你 |
[01:04] | Don’t fuck it up. | 别搞砸了 |
[02:56] | Good morning. Welcome back and thank you for joining us. | 早上好 欢迎回来 感谢您锁定”晨间秀” |
[03:00] | While we are still reeling from the shock of last week, | 尽管我们还未从上周的震惊中缓过神来 |
[03:04] | today is a very special day here at The Morning Show | 今天是”晨间秀”特殊的日子 |
[03:07] | because of this gal sitting right next to me. | 因为坐在我身边的这位女孩 |
[03:11] | Wait, wait, hold on a second. Where is she? Bradley? | 等等 稍等一下 她人呢 布莱德利 |
[03:17] | Send her in. Take four. | 让她进来 倒数四秒 |
[03:19] | Now. Go, go, go. | 快上快上 |
[03:23] | – Stand by, one. Take it, one. – Bradley Jackson. | -准备 入镜 -布莱德利·杰克森 |
[03:27] | You’re not going to have a heart attack. You’re not. | 你不会心脏病发的 别害怕 |
[03:29] | I feel so empowered. Do I look empowered? | 我感觉充满了力量 我看上去充满力量吗 |
[03:31] | – I feel empowered. – You look great. | -我感觉浑身都是劲 -你看上去不错 |
[03:32] | – Hello, Bradley. – Hey there. | -你好 布莱德利 -你好啊 |
[03:35] | “God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change.” | “求主赐我平静接受不可改变之事的力量” |
[03:41] | – Oh, my gosh. – Come on. Sit up on your throne. | -天呐 -快来 快坐上你的王座 |
[03:46] | This is amazing. Okay. | 太棒了 好吧 |
[03:47] | Something about Kelly’s pipes makes | 凯莉的烟嗓 |
[03:49] | you feel like you can do anything. Am I right? | 让你觉得自己无所不能 对吧 |
[03:50] | You are absolutely right. I love me some Kelly. | 你说的完全没错 我喜欢凯莉的歌 |
[03:53] | But, listen, Miss Bradley, this is about you right now. | 不过 听着 布莱德利小姐 现在的重点是你 |
[03:56] | You have arrived. Welcome, Bradley Jackson. | 你来了 欢迎 布莱德利·杰克森 |
[03:59] | Thank you so much, Alex. | 非常感谢 艾利克斯 |
[04:00] | Wow, I can’t even begin to express | 我简直没法形容 |
[04:03] | how thrilled I am to be sitting in this iconic studio next to you. | 能在这个标志性的演播厅里和你坐在一起 |
[04:07] | Talk about dreams come true. | 梦想成真也不过如此 |
[04:09] | I am living proof that that is more than just a cliche? | 我恰好证明了 梦想成真并不是陈词滥调啊 |
[04:12] | I’ve been watching this show | 我打从穿着连体裤学走路起 |
[04:13] | since I was toddling around in a onesie. | 就开始看这个节目 |
[04:15] | Oh, my gosh. | 你太夸张了 |
[04:16] | To be sitting side-by-side with you. I mean, somebody pinch me. | 能坐在你身边 我简直不敢相信 |
[04:20] | Oh, well, let me just tell you the feeling is mutual. | 我得告诉你 我也有同感 |
[04:23] | When we did our interview last week, | 我们上周做访谈的时候 |
[04:25] | I just felt this instant connection. | 我觉得跟你之间有种默契 |
[04:27] | Fucking bitch. | 操蛋的贱人 |
[04:28] | – Yes, I had the same feeling. – Yeah. | -对啊 我也有同感 -没错 |
[04:30] | Journalistic kismet or something. | 大概是新闻工作者的命运吧 |
[04:32] | Oh, I like that. Yes. | 我喜欢这种说法 是的 |
[04:33] | Like when you go on a first date and it just sparks so easily… | 就像第一次约会两人之间就迸出火花… |
[04:36] | Does this feel like total, bland bullshit to you? | 你会觉得这太乏味了吗 |
[04:39] | You mean, does it feel like the show? Yes. | 你说感觉像这节目吗 的确 |
[04:43] | Very single. | 很像单身 |
[04:44] | Not for long. Not for long. | 不会很久了 |
[04:46] | So, what would we consider this to be? | 怎么形容这种感觉呢 |
[04:48] | I guess our… Would this be our second date? | 应该是我们… 我们的第二次约会 |
[04:50] | Well, I don’t want to scare you, Alex, | 我不想吓坏你 艾利克斯 |
[04:52] | but I think we’ve already moved in. | 但是我认为我们已经同居了 |
[04:54] | Oh, my gosh, that was fast. | 天呐 进度太快了 |
[04:59] | Well, here’s hoping you get to the bedroom soon. | 希望你们尽快进卧室为爱”鼓掌” |
[05:03] | We have a little surprise for you, Bradley. | 我们给你准备了一个小惊喜 布莱德利 |
[05:05] | – You do? – Yes, we do. | -是吗 -是的 |
[05:07] | – All set with the feed? – Ready to go. | -准备连线 -准备就绪 |
[05:08] | And for our audience, | 各位观众 |
[05:09] | Bradley’s mom is checking in on us from West Virginia. | 布莱德利的妈妈从西弗吉尼亚州打来电话 |
[05:14] | Sandy Jackson, are you there? | 桑迪·杰克森 听得到吗 |
[05:17] | Hi there. Hello, everybody. | 你好 大家好 |
[05:19] | Hello, Sandy. | 你好 桑迪 |
[05:20] | Hi, Mom. I’m on The Morning Show. How about this? | 你好 妈妈 我在”晨间秀”演播厅 厉害吧 |
[05:24] | I’m just so proud. | 我真为你骄傲 |
[05:25] | Well, as you should be. | 你应该感到骄傲 |
[05:27] | Bradley is pretty amazing. | 布莱德利非常优秀 |
[05:29] | What was it like watching her grow up? | 看着她长大是什么感觉 |
[05:33] | Oh, it was just wonderful. | 感觉特别棒 |
[05:35] | She was always so smart and sassy and funny and just so much fun. | 她从小到大就聪明漂亮 风趣幽默 |
[05:40] | It was a wonderful time for our family, | 家里充满了欢声笑语 |
[05:42] | and so much love and happiness. | 关爱和幸福 |
[05:44] | And we always knew that Bradley was something special. | 我们知道布莱德利一定会成就非凡 |
[05:47] | You were always a great mom. | 你一直是个好妈妈 |
[05:50] | Sandy, when did you first start seeing Bradley’s potential? | 桑迪 你第一次发现布莱德利的潜能是什么时候 |
[05:55] | Oh, very early on. | 很早之前了 |
[05:57] | She was always the smartest in her class | 她一直是班里的尖子 |
[05:59] | and worked so hard at everything she did. | 不管做什么都很努力 |
[06:02] | She wrote for the school paper. Won every spelling bee. | 她为校报撰稿 赢了每一场拼字比赛 |
[06:05] | Helped out at the soup kitchen. | 帮忙做饭 |
[06:07] | And was always ready to lend me a hand. | 随时愿意来给我帮忙 |
[06:10] | We cooked together every night. | 我们每天晚上一起做饭 |
[06:15] | Just such a happy time for our family. | 我们一家过得非常开心 |
[06:17] | You better get your shit together, girl, | 你最好给我振作点 死丫头 |
[06:19] | or you’re gonna end up sucking dicks under the promenade. | 否则小心沦为下贱的妓女 |
[06:22] | Well, family is everything. Isn’t it, Sandy? | 家庭就是一切 对吧 桑迪 |
[06:25] | Family is a whole lot of things. | 家庭非常重要 |
[06:28] | Oh, hey, and I hear that you put together a little clip | 我听说你剪辑了一个小片段 |
[06:31] | of Bradley growing up that you would like to share. | 想和大家一起分享布莱德利的成长点滴 |
[06:33] | Yes, I did. I worked on it really late last night. | 没错 我昨天弄到很晚 |
[06:36] | – Ready X. – Should we roll it? | -准备 -要播放吗 |
[06:38] | Let’s do it, America. | 放吧 |
[06:39] | – Roll X, take X. – Let’s do it. | -准备就绪 开始播放 -一起来看看 |
[06:50] | I feel like I’m at my own wake. | 我就像在参加自己的守灵仪式一样 |
[06:53] | Producers did a really good job with this. | 制作人处理得很好 |
[06:55] | They changed the script on my mother. | 他们改了我妈的稿子 |
[06:57] | Did they? | 是吗 |
[06:58] | Yes. The one they showed me reflected some sort of reality. | 是 他们给我看的稿子好歹掺了几句真话 |
[07:01] | This is just based on a snow globe. | 现在这篇完全就是胡编乱造 |
[07:02] | It was flat. | 原稿太无趣了 |
[07:04] | – Do not overreact. Just go with it. – And we’re back. | -别反应过度 顺其自然吧 -我们回来了 |
[07:06] | – Five, four… – You’ll get used to this. | -五 四… -你会习惯的 |
[07:08] | Three, two… | 三 二… |
[07:12] | So great to meet your mom, Bradley. | 见到你妈妈真好 布莱德利 |
[07:15] | And what an amazing place you grew up in. | 你成长的地方也非常棒 |
[07:17] | Yes, West Virginia is amazing. | 没错 西弗吉尼亚州是个好地方 |
[07:20] | You know, it wasn’t all as perfect as that made it seem. | 你知道吗 实际上那里并不像看上去那样完美 |
[07:25] | She’s going off script. | 她脱稿了 |
[07:27] | Well, that’s what America loves about you, Bradley. | 观众们就喜欢你的不完美 布莱德利 |
[07:31] | You’re real. | 你很真实 |
[07:33] | Yeah, just to be real, | 对啊 既然要真实 |
[07:34] | I don’t want young women out there watching the show to think | 我不希望收看这档节目的年轻女性 |
[07:38] | you have to have some | 误以为必须童年幸福 |
[07:39] | – perfect childhood to be successful. – Right. | -才会取得成功 -对 |
[07:41] | There were hard times, and I did a lot of stupid things. | 我也有过艰难的日子 我做了很多傻事 |
[07:44] | Oh, of course. We all did. | 那当然了 我们都做过 |
[07:46] | Yeah, yeah, no. I’m not talking about | 对啊 不是的 我不是说 |
[07:48] | just accepting a dare to jump off the roof of a barn, | 壮着胆子从谷仓顶上跳下来 |
[07:50] | ’cause I did that. | 因为我那么做过 |
[07:52] | You know, I got suspended multiple times. | 我被停学了好几次 |
[07:55] | I cost my high school track team a championship | 我害得高中田径队痛失冠军奖杯 |
[07:58] | because I got caught with alcohol on me. | 因为我被抓到喝酒 |
[08:00] | Heck, had an abortion when I was 15 years old. | 天呐 我15岁还堕过一次胎 |
[08:05] | I… | 我… |
[08:06] | – Oh, she did not. – Oh, my God. | -不会吧 -我的天哪 |
[08:10] | I… | 我… |
[08:11] | Mother of fuck! | 妈了个逼 |
[08:13] | Yes. | 太棒了 |
[08:14] | Bradley had an abortion? | 布莱德利堕过胎吗 |
[08:16] | Oh, Jesus. | 天呐 |
[08:21] | That’s a lot… for a 15-year-old. | 对于一个15岁的孩子而言… 挺艰难的 |
[08:24] | Yeah, it was. It was. And that’s what I mean. | 对啊 的确如此 其实我是这个意思 |
[08:28] | Life is hard and people get through things and… | 人生艰难 人们总会遇到难题… |
[08:31] | Let’s go to weather. We’re evacuating this shitshow. | 马上播天气预报 镜头从这垃圾节目转开 |
[08:34] | Somebody get Yanko to the stage right fucking now. | 找人去通知扬科立刻上台 |
[08:36] | It’s not just sunshine and roses. | 人生不止有阳光和鲜花 |
[08:38] | Get me Cory Ellison! Get me Charslie Black now! | 立刻给我联系科利·埃里森和查理·布莱克 |
[08:40] | But you can grow. | 但是你可以成长 |
[08:42] | – Twitter’s fucking blowing up. – Should we cut it for the West Coast feed? | -推特上撕起来了 -我们要不要切换到西海岸的信号去 |
[08:45] | We can’t. The women’s groups are going to skewer us if we cut it. | 不行 要是我们敢切换 女性团体会活剥了我们 |
[08:47] | What do we do? | 怎么办 |
[08:49] | Leave it in. | 留着吧 |
[08:50] | Go to Yanko now. | 镜头转向扬科 |
[08:51] | What shaped me and gave me my view of the world. | 是什么塑造了我和我的世界观 |
[08:54] | Because this is my day to introduce myself to America, right? | 因为我今天要向全国观众介绍自己 对吧 |
[08:57] | Yes. | 对 |
[08:58] | I just thought I should be transparent with them, with you guys. | 我只是觉得应该对观众 对你们诚实 |
[09:02] | You certainly have been. | 你的确非常诚实 |
[09:05] | And thank you for opening up, Bradley. | 感谢你的推心置腹 布莱德利 |
[09:09] | Yanko. Go, go! Okay, throw to Yanko. | 扬科 快去 好了 让扬科接手 |
[09:11] | All right, let’s get an update on the weather, Yanko. | 好的 我们来看看天气情况吧 扬科 |
[09:13] | What is today looking like? | 今天天气如何呢 |
[09:15] | Amazing. Amazing. | 今天天气很好 |
[09:16] | Grab the kids. Head to the park this week. | 带着孩子 这周去公园玩耍吧 |
[09:18] | It is gonna be sunny days, folks. | 这周天清气朗啊 |
[09:19] | It’s gonna be beautiful. But don’t forget | 景色一定会很迷人 但是别忘了 |
[09:21] | to put a sun hat on that baby, okay? | 一定要给孩子戴上遮阳帽 |
[09:22] | And lather up that sunscreen. | 还要抹上防晒霜 |
[09:24] | SPF 30 and over, especially for the little ones. | 防晒指数30及以上为佳 尤其是小宝宝们 |
[09:27] | Somebody get in Yanko’s ear and tell him no more kid references. | 谁去提醒一下扬科 别再提小孩子了 |
[09:29] | Entire weekend. | 整个周末 |
[09:30] | If you don’t have kids, you should also wear sunscreen. | 就算没有孩子 你自己也该涂防晒霜 |
[09:34] | Can you pull something out from later in the week | 能从还没播的节目里选些内容 |
[09:35] | and fill the time with it? | 填补一下空余时间吗 |
[09:37] | Let’s put Alison and the Marcus Samuelsson | 放艾莉森和马库斯·塞谬森 |
[09:38] | cooking segment along with Alex, | 和艾利克斯一起烹饪的部分 |
[09:40] | and you guys just rework it. | 你们重新处理一下 |
[09:43] | Make it work. Lighten it up. | 动起来 快去搞定 |
[09:44] | Chip, maybe it was a slipup. It’s her first day. | 奇普 她可能是口误了 毕竟是第一天 |
[09:46] | That was not a slipup. That was deliberate. | 她那不是口误 她是故意的 |
[09:48] | We are minimizing her for the rest of the show. No more risk. | 余下时间减少她的出镜率 不能再增加风险 |
[09:50] | I do not want Bradley Jackson near | 别让布莱德利·杰克森 |
[09:52] | anything where she can say anything | 接触到任何能让她 |
[09:54] | about anything that isn’t air fucking tight! | 捅大娄子的话题 |
[09:56] | – Chip! – What? | -奇普 -干嘛 |
[09:57] | I have Fred on the phone and he says he needs to talk to… | 弗雷德打来了 他说需要跟… |
[09:59] | Tell Fred to go fuck himself! Thank you! | 让弗雷德滚蛋 谢谢 |
[10:01] | As most of you in DC know. | 正如特区大多数居民所知 |
[10:03] | This year, I’m happy to report, the festival will go on sans rain. | 今年 我很高兴地通知各位 节日期间不会下雨 |
[10:06] | And to all my sailor friends, down in Norfolk, | 诺福克市的水手朋友们 |
[10:09] | if you’re gonna throw a few back this weekend, | 如果打算周末出海喝上几杯 |
[10:10] | make sure you throw on that zinc. | 记得涂抹防晒霜 |
[10:13] | Friends in the south, on the other hand, | 而另一方面 南方的朋友们 |
[10:14] | they’re gonna be seeing clouds rolling | 整个周末 |
[10:15] | in throughout the entire weekend. | 都会是多云天气 |
[10:16] | It looks like the sun won’t be showing | 似乎周二清晨之前 |
[10:18] | itself there till Tuesday morning. | 太阳都不会再露面了 |
[10:20] | And that’s what’s happening across the country, folks. | 全国各地的天气情况大致就是这样 |
[10:22] | Let’s see how it’s looking where you live. | 请大家继续关注各地的天气 |
[10:26] | And we’re out. | 画面切出 |
[10:28] | Did you fuck up just now, or was that intentional? | 你刚刚是口误还是故意的 |
[10:33] | I don’t actually know. | 我也不知道 |
[10:42] | She’s a Category Five. | 她就是一场五级飓风 |
[10:44] | I think she’s amazing. | 我觉得她很不错 |
[11:26] | I’ll come back in a bit. We’re gonna have a talk. | 我待会儿回来 我们得聊一下 |
[11:29] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[11:33] | It’s been less than a minute, | 不到一分钟 |
[11:34] | we’ve already had two advertisers call | 我们就接到两通广告客户的电话 |
[11:35] | and pull their spots for tomorrow. | 要求撤掉他们明天的广告 |
[11:36] | I know. It’s a mess. | 我知道 屋漏偏逢连夜雨 |
[11:38] | We’ll have to figure out how to manage the fallout. | 我们得想办法应对后果 |
[11:40] | No. You have to figure out how to manage the fucking fallout! | 不 是你必须想办法应对后果 |
[11:43] | This is on you, Cory! It’s your failed goddamn experiment! | 这是你的错 科利 是你失败的破实验 |
[11:46] | I said she was a mistake. | 我就说选她是个错误 |
[11:48] | She was untested and unpredictable and unvetted, and I was right. | 她未经考验 难以预料 没有接受审查 我是对的 |
[11:51] | She barely made it ten minutes without announcing | 她屁股还没坐热 |
[11:53] | her teenage fucking abortion to Middle America. | 就向全国中产阶级宣布了未成年堕胎经历 |
[11:57] | Bradley Jackson’s revelation has gone viral | 布莱德利·杰克森的自曝全网疯传 |
[12:00] | and sparked a national firestorm. | 在全国掀起轩然大波 |
[12:02] | The Pro-Life Action League issued a condemnation of UBA | 反堕胎行动联盟发文谴责UBA和”晨间秀” |
[12:06] | and The Morning Show, while Planned Parenthood tweeted that… | 而计划生育协会发推称… |
[12:08] | – Okay, can you just turn that off, please? – Sure. | -好了 能关掉吗 -好的 |
[12:13] | Oh, God. Oh, fuck, fuck, fuck me. | 天呐 操操操 |
[12:17] | Fuck me. Fuck, fuck, fuck. Shit, shit. | 操操操 |
[12:24] | Okay, okay. | 好吧好吧 |
[12:27] | Well, I’m sorry. It’s the truth. | 对不起 这是事实 |
[12:29] | I can’t believe that happened when you were 15. | 我不敢相信你才15岁就堕了胎 |
[12:32] | Did you just make that up to be controversial? | 你故意编出来炒作的吗 |
[12:34] | No, I didn’t make it up! Jesus, why would I do that? | 不 那不是编的 老天 我干嘛那么做 |
[12:36] | You should have told me. | 你应该告诉我的 |
[12:38] | I could have had a grandchild. I could have raised it. | 我本该有一个外孙 我可以抚养这个孩子 |
[12:41] | Oh, ’cause you did such a great job with me and Hal? | 因为你把我和霍尔养大成才了吗 |
[12:44] | You think I’d bring that kind of problem into our crazy environment? | 你觉得我会让咱家那种病态的环境里再多一个孩子吗 |
[12:47] | Our house? You think I would possibly do that? | 我们家 你觉得我会那么做吗 |
[12:49] | You don’t understand! | 你不明白 |
[12:56] | Fuck. | 操 |
[13:23] | Fuck. | 操 |
[13:33] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[13:52] | Oh, God. | 疯了 |
[14:18] | Good morning, Bradley. | 早上好 布莱德利 |
[14:20] | Get in the car. | 上车 |
[14:24] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[14:31] | So, is this the part where you | 你要送我去一个仓库 |
[14:32] | take me out to a warehouse and shoot me? | 然后杀了我吗 |
[14:34] | Worse. | 比这更糟 |
[14:37] | I’m taking you down to the studio. | 我要带你去演播室 |
[14:39] | You’re gonna get back on that horse, | 你要回到主持座位上 |
[14:40] | and you’re gonna do the show like yesterday never happened. | 然后主持节目 假装昨天什么也没发生 |
[14:44] | This is a really fucked-up job. | 这工作太操蛋了 |
[14:46] | Yeah. All jobs are fucked up. | 没错 所有工作都这样 |
[14:48] | You do things you don’t necessarily choose to do | 你做着并不喜欢的工作 |
[14:51] | in exchange for relevance and money, and you cannot let it kill you. | 换取现实意义和金钱 你还必须扛住压力 |
[14:55] | Why are you even talking to me right now? | 你现在为什么还跟我说话呢 |
[14:56] | I am talking to you, Bradley, because I have to make this work. | 我跟你说话 布莱德利 因为我必须扭转局势 |
[15:01] | I chose you, and everything is on the line for me. | 我选择了你 我的一切都处于危险之中 |
[15:05] | And I-I can’t let this beat me. | 我不能被这件事击垮 |
[15:07] | “This” meaning me? My mouth? | “这件事”是说我吗 我的嘴巴 |
[15:09] | Who I am at my very core? | 我真实的一面 |
[15:11] | – Those things? – Yes. | -那些东西吗 -没错 |
[15:13] | If you want to put it that way, you can put it however way you want. | 你想这么理解也没问题 |
[15:16] | But we are gonna win this. | 但是我们必须挺过去 |
[15:20] | You can escape. You know that, right? | 你可以退缩的 你知道的吧 |
[15:22] | The people in America don’t know that you chose me. | 全国观众并不知道是你选的我 |
[15:24] | They can just blame the network when I get fired. | 我被开除的时候 他们会把矛头对准电视网 |
[15:26] | No. People on the inside know. | 不 业内人士知道 |
[15:29] | Chip knows. Cory Ellison knows. Fred Micklen knows. | 奇普知道 科利·埃里森知道 弗雷德·米克伦知道 |
[15:32] | Motherfuckers. | 一群混蛋 |
[15:34] | Those motherfuckers. | 那些混蛋 |
[15:37] | And I am not gonna let them walk away thinking they were right. | 我不会让他们洋洋得意地全身而退 |
[15:41] | I would die first. | 我宁愿先死 |
[15:49] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[15:52] | I understand. | 我懂了 |
[15:55] | I’ll try. | 我试试 |
[15:58] | Good. Thank you. | 很好 谢谢 |
[16:07] | Okay, before we jump into today’s top stories, | 在播报今日头条之前 |
[16:10] | Bradley, I know that you wanted to address America yourself. | 布莱德利 我知道你有话想对观众说 |
[16:13] | – Yes. Thank you, Alex. – Of course. | -是的 谢谢你 艾利克斯 -客气 |
[16:16] | I understand that many of you were insulted yesterday | 昨天在我提及未成年堕胎的经历时 |
[16:18] | when I referenced an abortion I had as a teen. | 许多观众觉得受到了冒犯 |
[16:22] | While I am not sorry for the life choices I’ve made, | 但我不会为自己做出的人生选择而道歉 |
[16:24] | I’m very sorry for so casually discussing an issue | 我很抱歉如此随意地谈论 |
[16:27] | that is so personal to many Americans. | 对许多美国人而言非常私人的话题 |
[16:30] | I promise that as I embark on my new role here, | 我保证 在日渐适应新角色的同时 |
[16:34] | I will work hard every day to earn your forgiveness, | 我会每天努力 赢得你们的原谅 |
[16:37] | as well as your trust and support. | 信任与支持 |
[16:40] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[16:42] | Thank you. Well said, Bradley. | 谢谢你 说得很好 布莱德利 |
[16:44] | Well, it comes from my heart. | 我是真心的 |
[16:49] | And we’re out. Back in two minutes. | 切画面 两分钟后继续 |
[16:54] | No. No, she is not interviewing the Mitch victim. | 不 不行 她不能采访米奇的受害者 |
[16:57] | Well, Fred, that’s an extreme reaction. | 弗雷德 你这样太极端了 |
[17:00] | She’s popping. You can’t deny that. Her ratings for Monday… | 她成了话题人物 你不能否认 周一的收视率… |
[17:03] | Of course the ratings were strong for Monday. We promoted the shit out of it. | 周一收视率当然高了 我们做了那么多宣传 |
[17:06] | But after what she did yesterday? No. | 但在她昨天干了那事后 别想了 |
[17:09] | I would like to point out that no one | 有一点我想指出 |
[17:10] | is talking about Mitch right now. | 现在没人谈论米奇的事了 |
[17:12] | Oh, that’s our standard? | 这就是我们的标准吗 |
[17:13] | Getting fucked by a new scandal so the old one pulls out? | 被新的丑闻搞得焦头烂额 以此掩盖旧丑闻吗 |
[17:16] | What Bradley did yesterday was core shaking. | 布莱德利昨天的行为 影响了我们的核心原则 |
[17:19] | It undercuts our integrity in an | 以和米奇截然不同的方式 |
[17:21] | entirely different way than Mitch did. | 损害了我们的正直形象 |
[17:23] | UBA has a reputation as a fair and | UBA一直是以公平公正的形象 |
[17:25] | impartial actor in the news business, | 在新闻业出名 |
[17:27] | and in one fucking sentence she politicized us. | 就因为她的一句话 让我们现在有了政治倾向 |
[17:30] | Bradley is interviewing Ashley Brown on Friday. | 布莱德利要在周五采访阿什莉·布朗 |
[17:34] | – I beg your pardon? – We have already run the promos. | -你说什么 -我们已经做过宣传了 |
[17:36] | We did a big end-of-the-week blitz. | 我们为周五采访做了大力宣传 |
[17:39] | That’s got a hook. It’s compelling. | 大家都很期待 万众瞩目 |
[17:41] | Bradley will bring authenticity, transparency, to the interview, | 布莱德利会为这次采访带来真实性与透明性 |
[17:45] | which is what we need right now. | 而这正是我们现在需要的 |
[17:47] | We cannot look like we just changed our minds. | 不能让人觉得 我们突然改变了主意 |
[17:51] | We’ve got to stay bold. God. | 我们得大胆走到底 天啊 |
[17:56] | I think we can respond to what happened yesterday | 我认为 我们可以取消采访 |
[17:58] | by taking the interview away. | 以此回应昨天发生的事 |
[18:00] | It’ll actually look like someone’s running things. | 这样观众才觉得我们有拿出态度 |
[18:02] | All right, Fred, here it is. Listen. | 好了 弗雷德 是这样 听着 |
[18:03] | Half the country hates her, but half the country loves her. | 现在国民对她的态度是喜恶参半 |
[18:06] | We pull her from the Ashley interview mid-promotional stream, | 如果我们在节目宣传中 表明不让她负责阿什莉的采访 |
[18:09] | those lefty blogs are gonna shoot their | 那些左派博主们 |
[18:10] | condescending, politically correct wad | 就会在全网发表各种 |
[18:12] | all over the Internet’s fucking face. | 居高临下 政治正确的言论 |
[18:15] | Before you know it, we become an example | 不知不觉中 我们就成了 |
[18:17] | of everything that they stand against. | 他们抵制的典例 |
[18:18] | The powerful patriarchy silencing a woman for talking about her uterus. | 影响力极大的男权电视网 不允许女性有谈论自己子宫的权利 |
[18:22] | And Woke Twitter will never forgive us. | 那些”左派推特用户”永远都不会原谅我们 |
[18:29] | You sound like an asshole when you say “Woke Twitter.” | 你说”左派推特用户”的时候像极了混蛋 |
[18:31] | – You know that? – I did. I heard it. I know. | -你知道吗 -我知道 我听到了 |
[18:33] | Look, Fred, we have already course corrected here. | 听我说 弗雷德 我们已经修正方向了 |
[18:36] | Why don’t we just give this a chance to work? | 不如就试试看吧 |
[18:38] | Because we’re still bleeding advertisers. | 因为我们还在流失广告商 |
[18:40] | They’ll come back. They always do. Especially if the ratings are up. | 他们会回来的 总是如此 尤其是收视率上涨的话 |
[18:42] | It’s the beauty of capitalism, right? | 这就是资本主义的美妙之处不是吗 |
[18:44] | In one day, | 仅用了一天 |
[18:46] | Bradley Jackson re-branded | 布莱德利·杰克森就把”晨间秀” |
[18:48] | morning news as personal, unexpected, exciting. | 重新塑造成了一个极具个性 充满惊喜 令人激动的节目 |
[18:51] | You should be thanking her. And you will be. | 你应该感谢她 你一定会的 |
[18:53] | Now let’s just everybody calm down and get on this ride. | 现在就让我们冷静下来 开始这次尝试吧 |
[18:57] | It’s gonna be a good one. Bradley Jackson is going to save us. | 这会是次很棒的尝试 布莱德利·杰克森会拯救我们的 |
[19:03] | That’s why I picked her. | 所以我才选了她 |
[19:08] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[19:10] | Friday, a Morning Show exclusive. | 星期五 “晨间秀”独家访谈 |
[19:12] | Former TMS staffer, Ashley Brown, sits down with Bradley Jackson live | 前”晨间秀”员工阿什莉·布朗 将现场与布莱德利·杰克森对话 |
[19:16] | to discuss Brown’s accusations against Mitch Kessler. | 谈论其起诉米奇·凯斯勒一事 |
[19:19] | A no-holds-barred interview you don’t want to miss. | 一次你绝不想错过的毫无保留的采访 |
[19:22] | Only on The Morning Show. | “晨间秀”独家报道 |
[19:24] | Mia. | 米娅 |
[19:29] | Bradley’s still doing the interview, | 采访还是由布莱德利负责 |
[19:31] | but let’s prepare our contingency plan. | 但我们要准备应急预案 |
[19:33] | Fred is like a ticking bomb right now. | 弗雷德现在正在气头上 |
[19:36] | – What? – She’s here. | -怎么了 -她来了 |
[19:39] | – She’s here. Great. – Wait, who’s here? | -她来了 太好了 -等下 谁来了 |
[19:41] | It’s the investigator that the network hired from Stern and Young. | 电视网从”斯特恩与扬”请来的调查员 |
[19:43] | Can’t we delay that? This week is already insane. | 不能往后排吗 这周已经够折磨人了 |
[19:46] | It’s optics. We can’t wait. Look, it’s gonna be fine. | 这是公众事件 不能拖 不会有事的 |
[19:49] | We just need to be careful. | 我们只要小心应对就行 |
[19:51] | More is gonna come out about Mitch. That is inevitable. | 米奇这事还有的闹呢 这是免不了的 |
[19:55] | And we need to have each other’s backs so we can survive, | 我们得相互支持 才能渡过难关 |
[19:58] | then we will right the ship. | 之后我们会进入正轨 |
[20:00] | We need to… protect that. | 我们得… 保护好那个 |
[20:04] | Protect the show. | 保护好节目 |
[20:05] | Yes. “Protect the show.” Thank you. | 是的 “保护好节目” 谢谢你 |
[20:13] | My name is Vicki Manderly. | 我是薇姬·曼德利 |
[20:15] | I’m from Stern and Young | 来自”斯特恩与扬”公司 |
[20:16] | and I’m going to be heading up the investigation on Mitch Kessler. | 将由我来负责米奇·凯斯勒一事的调查 |
[20:21] | I will be having private conversations with you all, individually. | 我会跟你们所有人 单独进行私下谈话 |
[20:25] | I don’t want you to feel scared or anxious about any of this, okay? | 你们不必害怕或者不安 知道吗 |
[20:28] | We’re just talking. It is all confidential. You are safe. | 我们只是谈话 谈话内容是保密的 你们都很安全 |
[20:34] | I’m only here to try and understand the culture at The Morning Show | 我只是想弄明白”晨间秀”究竟有着怎样的文化 |
[20:37] | that allowed Mitch Kessler’s inappropriate behavior to go unchecked. | 导致无人阻拦米奇·凯斯勒的不当行为 |
[20:42] | We want to find out where the blind spots are. | 我们想知道盲点在哪 |
[20:44] | So we can work together | 这样才能一起努力 |
[20:45] | to make this a safe, highly-functioning workplace for everyone. | 为所有人营造 安全 高效的工作环境 |
[20:50] | So whatever you can do to help facilitate this process | 如果你们能为推动这次调查作出努力 |
[20:52] | would be greatly appreciated. | 我们会感激不尽 |
[20:54] | You got it, Vicki. We’re here to help, so… whatever you need. | 没问题 薇姬 我们就是来帮忙的… 听你安排 |
[21:02] | The fact that he actually screwed around with people on the show? | 他和节目组的人有染吗 |
[21:06] | I mean, yes, there was gossip, | 我是有听过这类谣言 |
[21:08] | but I never let myself believe that it was actually true. | 但我从来不相信这是真的 |
[21:12] | What about now, post Mitch? | 那现在呢 在米奇出事后 |
[21:15] | Do you think this is an environment that condones sexual misconduct, | 你觉得现在的环境会纵容不当性行为 |
[21:18] | inappropriate sexual relationships? | 不当性关系的出现吗 |
[21:20] | Do you know of any misconduct? | 你有了解到什么不当行为吗 |
[21:23] | No, God, no. No, not at all. None. | 没有 天啊 完全没有 没听说过 |
[21:30] | They actually did a good thing for once and hired a conservative. | 他们这次确实是做了件好事 雇用了一个保守主义者 |
[21:33] | But now, of course, they’re just using her to push their agenda. | 但现在 当然了 他们是在利用她来推动议程 |
[21:36] | How? She just stated that she had an abortion. | 怎么利用了 她只是说自己堕过胎 |
[21:38] | They’re sending the message that Planned Parenthood | 他们是在暗示政府成立的 |
[21:40] | and other organizations that are funded by our government… | 计划生育协会和其他组织… |
[21:43] | They’re completely missing the point. | 他们完全没抓住要点 |
[21:45] | She’s not a conservative or a liberal. | 她既不是保守派 也不是自由派 |
[21:47] | No. No, she’s a performance artist. | 没错 她是行为艺术家 |
[21:50] | It’s like watching somebody burn | 就像在看别人 |
[21:51] | the American flag every single morning. | 每早烧一面美国国旗一样 |
[21:53] | But less political and more controversial. | 但要少点政治性 多点争议性 |
[21:55] | I know. Isn’t it great? | 我知道 不是很棒吗 |
[22:00] | Well, yeah, if you think watching a star explode into a supernova | 是啊 要是你觉得看着恒星爆炸变成超新星 |
[22:04] | and leave a black hole in its place is great. | 在原地炸出黑洞很棒的话 |
[22:06] | – I do. – Well, yeah, of course you do. | -我觉得很棒 -是啊 你当然这么觉得 |
[22:09] | You get me, don’t you? I love that. | 你很懂我不是吗 我喜欢 |
[22:24] | Claire, wait, wait. | 克莱尔 等下 等下 |
[22:25] | – What? – Did I do those things to you? | -怎么 -我有对你做过那些事吗 |
[22:30] | What things? | 什么事 |
[22:32] | You know, those… Like what Mitch did. Did I do that to you? | 你知道的 那些… 像米奇做的那些事 我有对你做过吗 |
[22:37] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[22:38] | You think because you’re older than me | 你觉得就因为你比我年长 |
[22:40] | and technically my superior at work, | 而且严格来说是我的上司 |
[22:43] | I can’t have decided to fuck you without being taken advantage of? | 我就不能自愿在不被占便宜的情况下上你了吗 |
[22:47] | What, because you’re the big, powerful weatherman, | 怎么 就因为你是著名天气预报员 |
[22:49] | I lose all agency in my sexual choices? | 我就没有性选择的权利了吗 |
[22:51] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[22:55] | I mean, I know what I feel when I’m with you. | 我知道跟你在一起我是什么感觉 |
[22:59] | I know what I feel when it’s just you and me. | 知道只有我们俩的时候 自己是什么感觉 |
[23:04] | I don’t need anything but you, so… | 我只想要你 所以… |
[23:08] | – Are you answering your own question? – I’m not. | -你是在自问自答吗 -不是 |
[23:10] | Claire, the investigator kept talking about power imbalances | 克莱尔 调查员一直在谈权力失衡 |
[23:13] | and inequitable sexual dynamics. | 还有不平等性关系的事 |
[23:15] | – That’s this… That’s us. – Yanko, darling. | -这… 我们就是这样 -扬科 亲爱的 |
[23:18] | My family could buy and sell you and your entire family tree | 我家人能把你跟你祖上十八代 |
[23:22] | a dozen times over. | 都玩弄于股掌之间 |
[23:24] | My father has nothing to do with UBA, | 我爸跟UBA并无瓜葛 |
[23:26] | but he could still have you fired with one phone call. | 但他一个电话还是能让你被开除 |
[23:30] | If there’s a power imbalance in this relationship, | 如果咱俩的关系里存在权力失衡 |
[23:32] | it’s the one I have over you. | 那也是我掌握着大权 |
[23:42] | And I don’t plan to stop taking advantage of you anytime soon, | 我短时间里可没有不再占你便宜的打算 |
[23:45] | so you better find another outlet for this bullshit you’re peddling. | 所以你的这套理论 还是留给其他人吧 |
[23:51] | Okay. | 好的 |
[23:53] | It’s just you and me, okay? | 重要的只有你我 知道吗 |
[23:54] | – Okay. – Yeah. | -好 -这就对了 |
[24:08] | And when we come back, | 广告回来后 |
[24:10] | W Magazine accessories director of our | “W杂志”配饰总监 |
[24:12] | favorite sunglass guru, Delilah Frye, | 我们最爱的墨镜大师 黛利拉·弗莱 |
[24:15] | shows us the hottest new trends for summer. | 将为我们解读今夏的最热门新潮流 |
[24:18] | I am so excited for that. | 我好激动 |
[24:19] | I moved here, and I forgot my sunglasses. | 我居然没带墨镜就搬到这了 |
[24:21] | – What were you thinking? – I don’t know. | -你想什么呢 -我不知道 |
[24:23] | Don’t worry. Delilah’s gonna take care of that for you. | 别担心 黛利拉会为你挑好墨镜的 |
[24:26] | Well, I can’t wait. | 我都等不及了 |
[24:27] | And later in the hour, Alison and I will sit down with the author | 之后 艾莉森和我将采访 |
[24:30] | of the newest “ya” sensation. | 最新潮流”呀”的作者 |
[24:36] | Excuse me. I meant to say “YA sensation.” | 抱歉 我想说的是”年轻人潮流读物” |
[24:41] | Okay there, Bradley? | 好啦 布莱德利 |
[24:42] | I know I’m “ya.” | 我知道我说错了 |
[24:44] | I’m okay, but I’m sorry ’cause I’m so tired right now, | 我没事 但很抱歉 因为我现在很累了 |
[24:48] | I can barely see straight. | 都看不清字了 |
[24:49] | All right, we’re a mess. | 好吧 咱俩都不大清醒了 |
[24:50] | We need to sleep tonight so we can | 我们今晚得多补补觉 |
[24:52] | pull it together for Kelly Clarkson tomorrow. | 才能在明天振作起来迎接凯莉·克莱森 |
[24:54] | Oh, my gosh, Kelly is going to be here. | 天啊 凯莉要上节目 |
[24:56] | – What doesn’t kill you makes you stronger. – That’s right. | -未能摧毁你的挫折让你更坚强 -没错 |
[24:59] | – I’m the biggest Kelly Clarkson fan. – I know you are. | -我是凯莉·克莱森的迷妹 -我知道 |
[25:01] | – I’m probably not gonna sleep tonight. – You need to sleep. | -我今晚可能睡不着了 -你得睡觉 |
[25:03] | We’ll cover your sleepy eyes with Delilah’s sunglasses. | 我们会用黛利拉的墨镜 遮住你的睡眼 |
[25:06] | She’ll take care of that. | 交给她就行了 |
[25:07] | Her summer styles are up next. | 接下来她将为我们带来夏季新款 |
[25:10] | And later, Alison and I are going to talk | 之后 艾莉森和我 |
[25:11] | to Allegra Jameson about her new book. | 将与埃莱戈拉·詹姆森聊聊她的新作 |
[25:14] | So don’t go away. | 不要走开 |
[25:16] | – My body, my choice! – Abortion stops a beating heart. | -我的身体我做主 -堕胎扼杀了跳动的心脏 |
[25:19] | Oh, my God, this isn’t going away, is it? | 天啊 消停不了了是吗 |
[25:21] | Two news cycles and counting. The moon landing only gets one in 2019. | 新闻轮播超过两次 2019年的登月也就轮播了一次 |
[25:26] | She’ll be the death of us all. Or at least Alex and Chip. | 她会把我们都害死的 至少艾利克斯和奇普完蛋了 |
[25:28] | Over my dead body. | 我死都不要被她拖下水 |
[25:30] | Actually, nobody up there would even notice my dead body. | 实际上没人会注意到我的尸体 |
[25:32] | They’d just have to step over my rotting corpse to do the show. | 他们只会踏过我腐烂的尸体 去做节目 |
[25:36] | This place runs on human sacrifice. | 这地方就是靠祭人运营下去的 |
[25:37] | We’ll all end up on the altar eventually. | 我们迟早都会被当成祭品 |
[25:44] | No. No, I never saw or heard anything. | 没有 没 我什么都没看到 也没听说过 |
[25:49] | Why? Did someone say that I did? | 怎么了 有人说我知道什么吗 |
[25:52] | I never slept with him. That Page Six article was bullshit. | 我从没跟他睡过 “第六版”的报道都是扯淡 |
[25:55] | Mitch was a flirt, pretty good one. I am too, to be fair. So is Alex. | 米奇就爱调情 很会调情 说实话我也是 艾利克斯也是 |
[26:00] | I’ve only been here about 18 months, | 我才来这18个月 |
[26:02] | so I’m probably not the best person to speak to the culture | 所以让我来谈论存在已久的企业文化 |
[26:05] | over a long period of time, | 可能并不合适 |
[26:07] | but everything I’ve observed has been aboveboard. | 但就我观察 一切都是光明磊落的 |
[26:10] | Honestly, I liked having him around. He was fun. I miss him. | 说实话 我喜欢有他在的时候 他很风趣 我很想他 |
[26:15] | Next, we have an inspiring story | 接下来 我们从密西西比 |
[26:17] | coming out of Mississippi, | 带来鼓舞人心的新闻 |
[26:19] | where high school girls are walking out of class today | 这里的高中女生 今天走出教室 |
[26:21] | to show their support for Bradley Jackson, | 表示支持布莱德利·杰克森 |
[26:23] | the new coanchor of The Morning Show, | “晨间秀”的新联合主持人 |
[26:25] | after the governor tried to reintroduce legislation | 此前 密西西比州州长想在六周后 |
[26:27] | that would ban abortions after six weeks. | 重新开展立法 禁止堕胎 |
[26:29] | This action comes after a controversial | 在本周早些时日 他发表了争议性言论 |
[26:31] | comment he made earlier this week | 称”晨间秀”的布莱德利·杰克森为 |
[26:33] | calling The Morning Show’s Bradley Jackson | “对美国的危险威胁”后 |
[26:35] | “a dangerous threat to America.” | 人们发起了行动 |
[26:37] | Mississippi already has some of the nation’s strictest abortion laws. | 密西西比州已经出台了全国最严格的堕胎法案 |
[26:40] | In southern parts of the state, walkouts have lasted nearly six hours, | 在该州南部 抗议活动持续了近六小时 |
[26:44] | which represents how long it would take a student | 代表了该地学生 |
[26:46] | to drive to the state’s only remaining abortion clinic. | 驱车前往该州仅存的堕胎诊所要花的时间 |
[26:49] | This footage is remarkable. | 这段影像十分引人注目 |
[26:50] | The power of social media on display. | 展现了社交媒体的力量 |
[26:52] | Not to mention Bradley Jackson. | 更别说布莱德利·杰克森了 |
[26:54] | Her comment has lit a fire under the abortion debate nationwide. | 她的发言点燃了全国堕胎争论之火 |
[26:58] | And the governor’s attempt to use Jackson | 密西西比州州长把杰克森作为靶子 |
[27:00] | as a lightning rod to push his agenda appears to have backfired. | 来推动议程的企图 显然适得其反 |
[27:03] | I agree. | 我同意 |
[27:04] | I’d also argue that these walkouts go beyond just the abortion bill. | 我还认为 这次抗议不光关乎着堕胎法令 |
[27:08] | They’re happening because people heard Bradley’s story and thought, | 之所以出现抗议 是因为人们听到了布莱德利的故事 并认为 |
[27:11] | “That could be me. | “这样的事也可能发生在我身上 |
[27:12] | And I want to make my own choice about my future like she did.” | 我想像她一样 做主自己的未来” |
[27:16] | Okay, we’re now getting | 好了 根据我们 |
[27:17] | word from our source on the ground | 从当地得到的消息称 |
[27:18] | that a staggering 37 school… | 有37所之多的学校… |
[27:32] | Stand by, three. Take it, three. | 三号机待命 拍摄 |
[27:53] | Come on. Bradley Jackson, get on over here. | 来吧 布莱德利·杰克森 上来吧 |
[27:55] | – Oh, my God, me? – Go, yes. Go, go. | -天啊 我吗 -去吧 快 去吧 去吧 |
[27:58] | Okay. Coming. | 好吧 我来了 |
[28:00] | All right, girl, I know that it has been a crazy week. | 好啦 姑娘 我知道这是疯狂的一周 |
[28:04] | – Oh, my gosh. – All right? | -天啊 -好吗 |
[28:05] | But you are a truth teller, Bradley Jackson. | 但你说了真话 布莱德利·杰克森 |
[28:08] | You’re honest, I love you, and I stand with you. | 你很诚实 我爱你 我支持你 |
[28:11] | All right, come on. Dance with me. | 好啦 来吧 和我一起跳舞吧 |
[28:27] | We’ve been growing steadily all week, | 这周收视率稳定增长 |
[28:29] | especially in the 18-to-34 demo, | 尤其是在18到34岁的群体中 |
[28:31] | which is hitting live numbers we haven’t seen in years. | 创下了多年没见过的最高收视率 |
[28:47] | Kelly Clarkson, everybody! | 各位 欢迎凯莉·克莱森 |
[28:49] | Thank you so much for being here. You made my day. | 感谢你能来 我今天好开心 |
[28:54] | Thank you, everyone. That’s our show for today. | 谢谢你们 以上就是今天的节目 |
[28:56] | Stay tuned for The Twist. | 请继续收看”乐动飞扬” |
[28:58] | The culture is fine. | 这里的文化没问题 |
[29:00] | And as for Mitch, everyone loved him here. | 至于米奇 大家都很爱他 |
[29:03] | He lit up the room. He made everyone feel like family. | 他让这里大放异彩 让所有人都有家的感觉 |
[29:07] | Well, I don’t have a whole ton to say about Mitch. | 关于米奇 我没太多要说的 |
[29:11] | He was the king of the world, and he knew it. | 他是新闻界之王 他自己也知道 |
[29:14] | I saw the way he talked to people, how he hugged women hello. | 我见过他和人说话的方式 怎么跟女性们拥抱打招呼 |
[29:20] | Yeah, he just thought he’s pretty untouchable. | 没错 他觉得没人敢拿他怎样 |
[29:28] | There she is. Kelly Clarkson’s truth teller. | 瞧瞧 凯莉·克莱森口中说真话的人 |
[29:33] | This is all just so weird. Why are you here? | 这样太奇怪了 你来干嘛 |
[29:36] | I’ve got a meeting with Fred upstairs. | 我要到楼上跟弗雷德见面 |
[29:38] | I just wanted to stop in and say hello. | 想着路过来打个招呼 |
[29:41] | You going to join the chorus of people | 你也要跟大家一样 |
[29:42] | telling me to keep behaving myself? | 让我继续规矩一点吗 |
[29:45] | Have you met me? | 你第一天认识我吗 |
[29:47] | Yes, I have. | 不是 |
[29:49] | You know you’re killing this, right? | 你知道自己做得很出色吧 |
[29:51] | Am I? | 是吗 |
[29:53] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[29:55] | Right now I’m just prepping for this Ashley interview tomorrow. | 我在准备明天跟阿什莉的采访呢 |
[30:02] | God, is it ever strange being in his old dressing room? | 天啊 待在他用过的化妆间里是不是很奇怪 |
[30:06] | I hardly have a chance to get used to it, but… | 我还没机会适应呢 但… |
[30:08] | yeah, sometimes it’s weird. | 是啊 有时是挺奇怪的 |
[30:11] | I wonder what happened in here on a regular basis. | 我在想这里每天都发生了什么 |
[30:16] | Yeah, I wonder that. | 是啊 我也好奇 |
[30:21] | Between us, I also wonder who knew. | 悄悄跟你说句 我还好奇有谁知道这一切 |
[30:31] | All right, I’ll leave you to it. | 好了 你好好准备吧 |
[30:47] | Come in. | 请进 |
[30:51] | Hey, you got a minute? | 嘿 你有空吗 |
[30:54] | Sure. | 当然 |
[30:56] | – I just wanted to say that… – Oh, God, I’m fine. | -我只想说… -天啊 我没事 |
[31:01] | You don’t have to do this. | 你不用这么做的 |
[31:02] | I literally didn’t do anything yet. | 我还什么都没做呢 |
[31:05] | We’ve known each other long enough, Chip. | 我们认识彼此够久了 奇普 |
[31:08] | I know you know me. | 我知道你了解我 |
[31:10] | Kelly Clarkson likes Bradley more than she likes me. | 凯莉·克莱森相比于我更喜欢布莱德利 |
[31:13] | I’m gonna live. | 没关系的 |
[31:16] | You know, obviously she’s new. She created a stir this week. | 显然她是新人 这周激起了轩然大波 |
[31:20] | – It’s gonna die down soon. – Why? We don’t want it to die down. | -很快就会平息的 -为什么 我们不想它平息 |
[31:23] | It’s great. | 这样很好 |
[31:26] | I mean, I made her, right? | 是我造就了她 不是吗 |
[31:30] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[31:31] | I’m her Dr. Frankenstein. She’s my monster. | 我是她的弗兰肯斯坦博士 她就是我创造的怪人 |
[31:35] | And if I’m being honest, she’s actually exceeding my expectations. | 说实话 她其实超出了我的预期 |
[31:40] | And listen, would I like a little credit? | 我是不是希望大家能给我点称赞呢 |
[31:43] | Sure. | 当然 |
[31:45] | But that’s also not surprising, ’cause people are disappointing, | 但现在的情况也毫不奇怪 因为人们总是令人失望 |
[31:48] | and you just can’t let it get to you. | 你不能被这些所影响 |
[31:53] | Well, that is… I’m really proud of you. | 这… 我很为你自豪 |
[31:56] | Oh, my God, stop. | 我的天啊 别说了 |
[31:59] | – What? – It’s embarrassing. | -怎么 -太尴尬了 |
[32:01] | You really don’t do sincere emotion well. It’s kind of painful. | 你真的不太会表达真情实感 挺难受的 |
[32:04] | Okay. All true. | 行吧 说得对 |
[32:06] | Yeah. | 对啊 |
[32:07] | Still, I’m… | 我依然… |
[32:10] | proud of you. | 为你自豪 |
[32:15] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[32:19] | There’s one little thing I do want to run by you. | 还有点事我想跟你说 |
[32:22] | Go on. | 说吧 |
[32:23] | New York Magazine called. | “纽约杂志”打电话来 |
[32:26] | Maggie Brener wants to do a feature piece on Bradley. | 玛姬·布雷纳想做一期布莱德利的专题报道 |
[32:33] | Maggie Brener? | 玛姬·布雷纳吗 |
[32:39] | That’s good. That’s good. | 挺好的 挺好的 |
[32:45] | It really takes the focus off Mitch being gone, huh? | 大众真的不再关注米奇走人这事了 |
[32:50] | – Yeah, that’s true. – Yeah. | -这倒是真的 -是啊 |
[32:52] | – Yeah. – Yeah. | -对 -对 |
[32:59] | Well, okay. | 那行吧 |
[33:17] | So, he seduced you? | 所以 他引诱你了吗 |
[33:19] | It did not feel that way at the time. | 当时并没有这种感觉 |
[33:23] | We had this easy working relationship | 我们工作上关系融洽 |
[33:25] | where we could almost finish each other’s sentences. | 我们几乎是心有灵犀 默契十足 |
[33:27] | He could read my mind. | 他仿佛能读我的心 |
[33:31] | It became very attractive. | 这种关系变得很诱人 |
[33:35] | And then he started to talk about his marital issues. | 然后他开始吐露自己婚姻不顺 |
[33:38] | He and his wife fought all the time. It was hard raising kids. | 他和他老婆总是吵架 养孩子不容易 |
[33:42] | They never had sex. On and on. | 他们没有性生活 诸如此类 |
[33:45] | Mitch was genuinely lonely. | 米奇非常孤单 |
[33:48] | So was I. | 我也是 |
[33:50] | Our world was this job. | 这个工作就是我们全部的世界 |
[33:56] | And he let me in. | 然后他接纳了我 |
[33:59] | He created this intimacy where I felt seen. | 他营造出这种亲密氛围 让我感觉到被关注 |
[34:06] | Respected. I admired him so much. He knew it. | 被人尊重 我很仰慕他 他也知道 |
[34:11] | He knew it. And then… | 他知道 然后… |
[34:16] | uh, we didn’t sleep together until right before the election. | 直到选举前 我们才上了床 |
[34:22] | How long did it last? | 这维持了多久 |
[34:23] | The affair? About a year. | 这段婚外情吗 一年左右 |
[34:27] | – And which one of you… – Me. I ended it. | -你们中的哪位… -是我 我提出的分手 |
[34:31] | Why? | 为什么 |
[34:34] | It got too complicated. | 变得太复杂了 |
[34:37] | And what about after? | 这之后呢 |
[34:39] | – “After?” – After you broke up with him. | -什么”之后” -你和他分手之后 |
[34:42] | What was it like for you? Were there any repercussions? | 对你而言情况如何 有什么影响吗 |
[34:46] | No. Not at all. We were perfectly professional. | 没有 没有什么影响 我们都是专业人士 |
[34:50] | This is a lot to carry with you. | 你一定承受了很多压力 |
[34:53] | I understand why you decided to tell the Times. | 我理解你为什么决定透露给”纽约时报” |
[34:56] | What? No. | 什么 没有 |
[34:57] | No. I did not leak it to the Times. | 不 我并没有给”纽约时报”透露消息 |
[35:00] | You didn’t? Oh, I’m sorry. I just… | 没有吗 对不起 我只是… |
[35:04] | Since you were the one that made the complaint to HR a week before his termination, | 因为你在他离职一周前向人力资源部投诉他 |
[35:07] | the one that the network was investigating, I just assumed… | 让电视网介入调查 我才以为… |
[35:09] | I made a complaint ’cause I couldn’t stand | 我投诉是因为 |
[35:11] | watching Mitch report on Me Too anymore | 我受够米奇报道”我也是”的时候 |
[35:12] | with that empathetic, dad-next-door smile. | 脸上挂着感同身受 让人安心的笑容 |
[35:15] | That had to end. | 必须停止那样的伪装了 |
[35:18] | But it was never my intention that he get fired. | 但让他被炒鱿鱼并不是我的本意 |
[35:23] | I won’t get into specifics over the phone, | 电话里不便详说 |
[35:25] | but, so far, you’re safe. | 但目前为止 你很安全 |
[35:27] | Nobody’s implicated the show or the network yet. | 还没人把节目或者电视网牵扯进来 |
[35:29] | Just Mitch. | 只说了米奇 |
[35:30] | Okay, good. What’s the next move? | 很好 下一步是什么 |
[35:33] | I conduct my investigation. Talk to everyone. | 我继续调查 和每个人谈话 |
[35:35] | Find out where you’re vulnerable. You’re not out of the woods yet. | 找到你们的弱点 你们还没有脱离险境 |
[35:38] | All right. Keep me posted. | 好 保持联系 |
[35:47] | Tomorrow. Bradley Jackson’s live sit-down | 明天 布莱德利·杰克森将现场采访 |
[35:49] | with former TMS staffer Ashley Brown. | “晨间秀”前员工阿什莉·布朗 |
[35:52] | The painful truth about the Mitch Kessler no one knew. | 揭露关于米奇·凯斯勒不为人知的痛苦真相 |
[35:55] | The interview everyone will be talking about. | 人人都会谈论的访谈 |
[35:57] | Only on The Morning Show. | “晨间秀”独家报道 |
[36:00] | Well, shit. That feels sort of incongruous, doesn’t it? | 我靠 这感觉并不适宜 不是吗 |
[36:03] | What? What’s incongruous? | 什么 什么不适宜 |
[36:04] | What they’re selling and what we’re prepping. | 他们要宣传的东西和我们在准备的东西 |
[36:07] | No. Marketing is doing their job. We need eyeballs. | 不 市场部在努力 我们需要吸引人眼球 |
[36:10] | I just hope we don’t disappoint a lot of eyeballs. | 我只希望不会让大部分观众失望 |
[36:12] | This thing could backfire on us, you know. | 我们可能会搬起石头砸自己的脚 |
[36:14] | This is a strong interview, Bradley. Ashley is ready. | 这个访谈的反响会很强烈 布莱德利 阿什莉准备好了 |
[36:17] | Which is not something I could say a week ago. | 一周以前我不敢这么说 |
[36:19] | We have done good work. | 我们做得不错 |
[36:20] | Yeah. I guess so. | 是吧 我想是的 |
[36:22] | I just can’t help but feel like it’s a little bit safe. | 我只是忍不住觉得这是在打安全牌 |
[36:26] | “Safe”? What are you… It’s not “safe.” | “安全牌” 你说什么呢… 这并不”安全” |
[36:27] | Yeah. Safe. Soft. | 是啊 安全 温柔 |
[36:30] | Ashley and Mitch have this flirtatious workplace dynamic. | 阿什莉和米奇在工作场所调情 |
[36:33] | Mitch pushes it too far. | 米奇做得太过了 |
[36:35] | It never crosses the line, | 尽管没有越界 |
[36:37] | but Ashley feels all this pressure, and she quits. | 但阿什莉感觉到了压力 所以她离开了 |
[36:40] | – That’s it? – Yeah, that’s not nothing. | -就这样吗 -对 那不是小事 |
[36:42] | No, it’s not nothing. It’s awful. | 对 这不是小事 这很糟糕 |
[36:44] | And I give her so much credit for coming back on the show. | 我非常佩服她愿意回到节目中 |
[36:48] | I just can’t help but feel like I’m pushing someone else’s agenda. | 我只是不禁觉得 我是在推动别人的计划 |
[36:52] | No, no, no. You’re helping to tell Ashley’s story. Her truth. | 不 你是在帮忙讲出阿什莉的故事 她的真相 |
[36:56] | Well, it’s a truth. | 那是一个真相 |
[36:58] | It’s a truth that’s been poked and prodded and vetted | 这个真相被满屋子的律师 高管 |
[37:01] | by rooms full of lawyers and executives | 和危机管理专家们 |
[37:03] | and crisis management specialists, | 翻来覆去地审查过了 |
[37:05] | all trying to minimize the damage to the network. | 都在尽量将电视网的损失降到最低 |
[37:08] | And, you know, UBA’s exposure here is very low. | 涉及UBA的非常少 |
[37:11] | Otherwise they would never let this interview happen. | 不然他们也不会同意此次访谈 |
[37:13] | – You and I know that. – Okay, okay. | -你我心知肚明 -好了 |
[37:15] | It’s like the illusion of transparency without any of the actual risk. | 看似完全透明 实则没有任何实质性的风险 |
[37:18] | Okay, fine. You’re not wrong. UBA is a business. Right? | 好了 你所言不假 UBA是一家企业 |
[37:21] | They’re not gonna stab themselves in the face for the greater good. | 他们不会为了所谓的真善美打自己的脸 |
[37:23] | – Right. – But, | -对 -但是 |
[37:24] | it doesn’t mean this interview isn’t important. | 这并不是说访谈就不重要 |
[37:27] | Ashley’s experience is common. | 阿什莉的经历很普遍 |
[37:29] | It’s, um, sexual misconduct at an insidiously routine level. | 这是一种潜移默化的 日常的不当性行为 |
[37:34] | That shit matters. | 这就很重要了 |
[37:36] | It’s relatable. | 能引起共鸣 |
[37:37] | It’s gonna mean something to our audience. | 对我们的观众而言 这是有意义的 |
[37:41] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[37:43] | – I hope you’re right. – No, look. I’m totally right. | -我希望你是对的 -不 听着 我绝对是对的 |
[37:46] | Look, you had a long week. It’s been a bumpy ride. | 听着 你度过了很漫长的一周 吃了很多苦 |
[37:51] | But you’ve done great. | 但你做得很好 |
[37:52] | You’re coming out of this strong as shit, so let’s just focus. | 你越挫越勇 所以集中注意力 |
[37:55] | Bring this one home. Okay? | 把采访做好 好吗 |
[37:57] | Okay. | 好 |
[37:59] | I hear you. | 听你的 |
[38:22] | Let’s go right to camera two. | 直接切到二号机位 |
[38:24] | – So, just, no jib. – Yeah. | -没有吊臂 -对 |
[38:27] | – I’m fine with that. – Hi, everybody. | -也行吧 -各位好 |
[38:29] | TGIF, am I right? What a week! | 终于周五了 对吧 这周真够呛 |
[38:32] | Look who it is. It’s Cory. | 瞧瞧谁大驾光临了 科利 |
[38:34] | Big, big day. I wanted to catch the show live. | 今天是个大日子 我想看现场直播 |
[38:36] | – How are you doing? – Oh, yeah. Welcome. | -你怎么样了 -还行 欢迎啊 |
[38:38] | – Thank you. – Yes. | -谢谢 -好 |
[38:41] | Did you know he was coming? | 你知道他要来吗 |
[38:43] | No fucking clue. | 不知道 |
[38:45] | And when we come back, I sit down with Ashley Brown, | 广告过后 我将采访”晨间秀”的前员工 |
[38:49] | a former Morning Show staffer with an emotional story to tell | 阿什莉·布朗 请她为我们讲述 |
[38:52] | about her experiences with Mitch Kessler. | 她与米奇·凯斯勒之间的过往 |
[38:55] | Stay with us. | 请别走开 |
[38:58] | And we’re out. Back in two minutes. | 画面切出 两分钟后回来 |
[39:01] | All right. Here I go. | 好了 我要去了 |
[39:03] | Hey, um, you’re going to be great. You’re ready. | 你会做得很好的 你准备好了 |
[39:07] | Just stick to the script, okay? | 严格按照稿件来 好吗 |
[39:10] | And just remember, I’m with you the whole time. | 还有记住 我一直都与你同在 |
[39:13] | – Okay. – Okay? | -好的 -好吗 |
[39:14] | – Thanks, Alex. – Yeah. | -谢谢你 艾利克斯 -嗯 |
[39:22] | We’re back in 30. | 30秒后回来 |
[39:37] | Hi, Ashley. | 你好 阿什莉 |
[39:39] | Bradley Jackson. So nice to meet you. | 我是布莱德利·杰克森 很高兴见到你 |
[39:41] | I’m so nervous. I hope my mike doesn’t pick it up. | 我很紧张 希望麦克风不要录到了 |
[39:44] | Oh, it’s gonna be okay. We’re in this together. | 没事的 我们共同面对 |
[39:46] | – Okay. – All right? | -好的 -好吗 |
[39:47] | You want to take a seat? | 坐下吧 |
[39:50] | And we’re back in four, three, two… | 倒计时四 三 二… |
[39:56] | Cue her. | 给她提示 |
[40:01] | So, by this point, you were working in the audio department. | 那 当时 你在声频部门工作 |
[40:03] | Yeah. So, I was the person who miked everyone. | 对 我负责给大家戴麦克风 |
[40:07] | It’s a quick but intimate job. | 这个工作快速但亲密 |
[40:09] | So, of course I was around Mitch every day. | 所以我每天都和米奇打交道 |
[40:12] | And he liked to tease me when I would slide the mike down his shirt. | 当我把麦克风别到他衣服上时 他就喜欢调戏我 |
[40:18] | You know, flirty stuff. | 你懂的 调情 |
[40:19] | And I guess I thought he was fun… | 我觉得他为人风趣… |
[40:24] | and I liked the attention from the star of the show. | 我也喜欢来自节目巨星的关注 |
[40:28] | If I’m honest, I flirted back. | 老实说 我调情了回去 |
[40:31] | But I never intended for it to take the turn that it did. | 但我从未想过会发生这样的变化 |
[40:35] | And when did that happen? | 那是什么时候呢 |
[40:38] | I’m… sorry. This is all just… | 对… 不起 这只是… |
[40:41] | It’s okay. Take your time, Ashley. | 没事的 慢慢说 阿什莉 |
[40:47] | It was 2009, and there was a big production meeting. | 那是2009年 在一场大型制作会议上 |
[40:52] | Everyone was there. | 每个人都在 |
[40:54] | I wound up sitting next to Mitch, which… he made sure of. | 结果我坐到了米奇旁边 这是… 他安排好的 |
[40:59] | And he sat down next to me. | 然后他坐到了我旁边 |
[41:01] | So, we were all in this meeting, | 开会的时候 |
[41:03] | and I felt a hand on my thigh, under the table… | 我感觉到有人在桌下摸我的大腿… |
[41:09] | and it was him. | 那就是他 |
[41:11] | His hand lingered there. | 他用手不断地磨蹭 |
[41:14] | Then I felt him squeeze my thigh in a way that felt… | 我感觉他捏着我的大腿 那感觉… |
[41:19] | Loaded. Sexual. | 充满性暗示 |
[41:22] | And what was going through your head when that happened? | 这件事发生的时候 你当时怎么想的 |
[41:26] | If I’m honest with myself, it was exciting. | 实话实说 我很兴奋 |
[41:32] | Really exciting. | 真的很兴奋 |
[41:34] | But also shocking and overwhelming. | 但也感到极度震惊 |
[41:40] | Confusing. | 困惑不已 |
[41:42] | How did you react in the moment? | 你当时如何反应的 |
[41:44] | I didn’t. I should have. | 我应该有所反应的 但我没有 |
[41:48] | But it all happened so fast, and it was so public. | 这发生在瞬息之间 众目睽睽之下 |
[41:53] | I didn’t have time to think, and so I did nothing. | 我没有时间去思考 所以我什么都没有做 |
[41:58] | And that opened a door. | 关系也由此变质 |
[41:59] | And that flirty thing that we had, it increased. | 我们更是不断地调情 |
[42:06] | A lot. And it became… consuming. | 次数很多 也变得… 很强烈 |
[42:13] | “Consuming”? Describe what you mean. | “强烈” 这是什么意思 |
[42:17] | I couldn’t focus on my job. | 我无心工作 |
[42:20] | All I could think about was what sexual | 我满脑子都是 |
[42:22] | innuendo Mitch would throw my way. | 米奇会给我怎样的性暗示 |
[42:26] | And… I knew what he wanted. | 而… 我也知道他想要什么 |
[42:31] | There was a question in my head of, “Should I give it to him?” | 我也在想”我该给他吗” |
[42:38] | Or what would happen if you didn’t? | 或者如果不给 会发生什么 |
[42:40] | Yeah. That crossed my mind. | 是的 这个我也想过 |
[42:44] | But I never did. But I was still scared. | 但我从没这样做 我依然很害怕 |
[42:48] | I felt like my entire career was in the hands of this one person. | 我感觉我的整个职业生涯都捏在这个人手里 |
[42:55] | I was very confused. I didn’t know how I felt about anything. | 我非常困惑 我变得麻木 |
[43:01] | And eventually it just became too much. | 最终我实在难以承受 |
[43:07] | And so I quit. | 就离职了 |
[43:11] | Did you ever open up to anyone, | 你有跟人说过 |
[43:15] | tell them what you were going through? | 告诉他们你的经历吗 |
[43:19] | No, I didn’t. | 我没有 |
[43:22] | Did you report to HR? | 你跟人力资源报告过吗 |
[43:25] | About Mitch? No. | 关于米奇吗 没有 |
[43:29] | Why didn’t you? | 为什么不去呢 |
[43:33] | I guess I just… felt embarrassed. | 我想我只是… 觉得丢脸 |
[43:40] | I didn’t want Mitch to know that I was complaining. | 我不想要米奇知道我有所抱怨 |
[43:45] | So you felt it would somehow get back to Mitch. | 那你是觉得米奇迟早会知道这件事 |
[43:52] | No, I… | 不 我… |
[43:57] | Wait. That question wasn’t vetted. | 等等 这个问题没有审查过 |
[44:01] | I guess that… | 我想… |
[44:03] | – Where are you going with this, Bradley? – It’s okay, Ashley. | -你要做什么 布莱德利 -没事的 阿什莉 |
[44:07] | I know it’s uncomfortable being back here | 我知道重回这里让你感到不适 |
[44:09] | with all the people you used to work with | 这里都是你在演播室里 |
[44:11] | in the studio and… | 曾经的同事… |
[44:13] | I guess what I’m asking is: | 我想问的是 |
[44:15] | Was there something about the culture at this network, at this show, | 电视网以及节目中 是否有这样的文化 |
[44:20] | that made it feel impossible to complain? | 让人感觉无法投诉 |
[44:24] | No. | 不要 |
[44:26] | What the hell is she doing? | 她在搞什么鬼 |
[44:29] | No, I… | 没有 我… |
[44:31] | I didn’t say anything because I didn’t want anyone to know. | 我什么都没说是因为我不想让任何人知道 |
[44:38] | Know what? | 知道什么 |
[44:43] | People had to know Mitch was flirting with you. | 其他人肯定知道米奇在和你调情 |
[44:45] | You said he did it publicly. | 你说他在众目睽睽之下这么做 |
[44:53] | I’m not talking about flirting. I’m talking about what happened. | 我不是在说调情 我说的是发生的事 |
[45:00] | Did she hint at this during prep? | 访前准备的时候 她有暗示会这么问吗 |
[45:02] | – No. She never… – Tell her to stop. | -没有 她一直没… -让她停下来 |
[45:04] | – Bradley. – Mia. Don’t stop her. | -布莱德利 -米娅 别喊停 |
[45:13] | Ashley, I’m here. | 阿什莉 我在这里 |
[45:16] | You’re safe. | 你很安全 |
[45:16] | I don’t want you to say anything that | 你要是不喜欢说 |
[45:18] | you don’t feel comfortable saying. | 你可以什么都不说 |
[45:22] | – Bradley. – But the truth matters. | -布莱德利 -但是真相很重要 |
[45:25] | Pull it back. | 回到正轨 |
[45:26] | Sometimes it’s the only weapon that we have | 有时这是我们手中唯一的武器 |
[45:29] | against the powerful men who are trying to shut us up. | 来对抗那些要我们闭嘴的有权有势的男人 |
[45:31] | Bradley, stop this right now. | 布莱德利 赶紧闭嘴 |
[45:34] | And your truth, Ashley. Your truth could help so many other women. | 而你的真相 阿什莉 你的真相能帮到许多其他女人 |
[45:40] | Fred is on the phone. | 弗雷德打电话来了 |
[45:53] | Mitch and I did cross the line… | 米奇和我确实越界了… |
[46:00] | a few times. | 几次 |
[46:03] | In his dressing room. | 在他的化妆间里 |
[46:08] | He would call me in. We would start kissing. | 他会叫我进去 我们会开始接吻 |
[46:14] | I would give him oral sex. | 我会给他口 |
[46:25] | He never forced me, ever. | 他从来没有强迫过我 |
[46:30] | But I guess I… | 但我想… |
[46:33] | I still just… | 我还是… |
[46:36] | didn’t really know how not to go through with it. | 真的不知道该怎么办 |
[46:43] | And I never told anybody, but… | 我从来没跟任何人说过 但是… |
[46:48] | everybody knew. | 众人皆知 |
[46:50] | He’s not picking up. | 他不接电话 |
[46:52] | Fuck! | 操 |
[46:53] | I could feel it. | 我能感觉到 |
[46:55] | I could feel… | 我能感觉到… |
[46:58] | these people that I… respected looking at me different. | 我尊重的这些人… 看我的眼神变了 |
[47:06] | Losing respect for me. | 他们不再尊重我 |
[47:08] | That must’ve been so hard for you. | 这一定让你很难受 |
[47:11] | It was. | 是的 |
[47:16] | I felt like I was… watching myself from the outside. | 我感觉我… 就像在旁观自己一样 |
[47:22] | And I saw myself the way everyone else saw me. | 我看到了别人眼中的自己 |
[47:26] | This… slut sleeping with Mitch to help her career. | 这个… 为了升职加薪爬上了米奇的床的荡妇 |
[47:33] | And I didn’t… know who that person was. | 而我不认识… 这个人 |
[47:37] | I didn’t recognize myself. And he did that to me. | 我认不出我自己了 而这一切都是他的错 |
[47:43] | He branded me. | 给我打上了烙印 |
[47:45] | He stole my confidence, my self-worth. | 偷走了我的自信 我的自我价值 |
[47:51] | And then I was… drowning, | 然后我… 仿佛溺水一般 |
[47:53] | and there was no one to throw me a lifeline. | 没有人递给我一根救命稻草 |
[47:56] | No one. | 没有人 |
[48:00] | I was alone. So alone. | 就我一个人 孤零零的 |
[48:05] | Surrounded by people, but… | 尽管周围人来人往 但… |
[48:08] | Isolated. | 孤立无援 |
[48:15] | Thank you so much, Ashley. Thank you for telling us your truth. | 非常谢谢你 阿什莉 感谢你能告诉我们真相 |
[48:20] | You’re an incredibly brave woman. | 你是一个非常勇敢的女人 |
[48:28] | We’ll be right back. | 我们马上回来 |
[48:33] | And we’re out. | 切出画面 |
[48:38] | Thank you. Can I give you a hug? | 谢谢你 我能抱一抱你吗 |
[48:47] | Can I get you a tissue? | 你要纸巾吗 |
[48:48] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[48:49] | I’ll be right back. | 我很快就回来 |
[48:57] | What the fuck was that? | 你搞什么啊 |
[49:01] | I brought you in. I bet on you. | 我带你进来 把宝压在你身上 |
[49:03] | I dragged you up out of nowhere | 让你从麻雀变凤凰 |
[49:05] | and gave you the opportunity of a fucking lifetime. | 给了你一个一辈子都难得的机会 |
[49:09] | What you just did was reckless. | 你刚刚那样太鲁莽了 |
[49:12] | You just put this show and everyone who works here at risk. | 你把节目和全体工作人员置于危险边缘 |
[49:15] | Did you know? | 你知道吗 |
[49:21] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[49:23] | About Mitch. | 关于米奇 |
[49:25] | About what was going on in his dressing room. | 关于他化妆间里发生的事情 |
[49:28] | Did you? | 你知道吗 |
[49:31] | How dare you? | 你怎么敢质问我 |
[49:44] | Excellent interview, Chip. I can’t wait for the rest of the show. | 访谈做得很好 奇普 我很期待接下来的节目 |
[49:49] | I’m gonna grab some more tea. | 我再去倒点茶 |