时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[02:30] | Five, four, three… | 五 四 三 |
[03:13] | Hey, hey! Cory Ellison. | 嗨…科里艾利森 |
[03:15] | Hey, you got any thoughts on the Maggie Brener’s excerpt? | 嘿 你对麦琪布莱纳 那段节选有什么看法 |
[03:17] | Mitch Kessler displayed a troubling pattern of behavior | 米切凯斯勒显示出令人担忧的行为模式 |
[03:20] | that led to his firing almost a year ago. | 导致他几乎一年前被炒 |
[03:22] | And a lot has changed in a year. Uh, new TMS. | 这一年发生了很多改变 有了新的《The Morning Show》 |
[03:25] | Okay. Hey, do you think Mitch Kessler has a thing for the sisters? | 好吧 嘿 你认为米切凯斯勒 是否对黑人女性情有独钟 |
[03:29] | Really can’t say. | 无可奉告 |
[03:30] | Okay. Well, what about Bradley? | 好 那布莱德莉呢 |
[03:32] | You think Bradley Jackson has a thing for the ladies? | 你觉得布莱德莉杰克森是不是喜欢女性 |
[03:34] | -Morning. -Morning, sir. | -早 -早 先生 |
[03:39] | -Morning. -Morning. You’re in early. | -早 -早 你来早了 |
[03:41] | UBA+ is worldwide, Stella. There’s no such thing as early or late. | UBA+面向全球观众 斯黛拉 没有早或晚一说 |
[03:45] | I got a, uh, call with Shanghai Studios about licensing. | 我得去和上海工作室 开有关许可的电话会议 |
[03:50] | You’re awfully upbeat given the ungodly hour and the bad press. | 考虑到这么一大早和负面新闻 你可真是太乐观了 |
[03:53] | Stella, I wanna talk about something you said to me yesterday | 斯黛拉 我想和你谈谈 你昨天和我说的话 |
[03:55] | that really bothered me. | 令我十分困扰 |
[03:56] | What did I say? | 我说什么了 |
[03:57] | You asked me if I was okay. | 你问我好不好 |
[04:02] | It doesn’t matter if I’m okay. | 我好不好不重要 |
[04:05] | This is the 200-meter freestyle. | 这是200米自由泳 |
[04:07] | Absorbing other people’s feelings, that’s a two-ton anchor around your neck. | 吸收其他人的感受 相当于在自己脖子上挂2吨重的船锚 |
[04:11] | Go ahead. Care about the world, tithe, fall in love. Whatever. On your own time. | 你可以尽管用自己的时间去关心世界 缴什一税 恋爱 做什么都行 |
[04:14] | Here, feelings, they drain your lifeblood. | 在这里 感情会吸干你的血 |
[04:17] | They, um, turn your eyes gray. | 会让你的眼睛失去光芒 |
[04:19] | How I’m doing cannot be your problem. Caring about other people, | 我好不好不能成为你的问题 关心其他人 |
[04:23] | it limits your ability to make self-serving decisions. | 会限制你做出对自己有利决策的能力 |
[04:27] | And what is good for you is good for the company. | 而对你有利就是对公司有利 |
[04:29] | -Yeah. -‘Cause it owns you. | -是 -因为公司拥有你 |
[04:31] | And it owns me. And we own it. And we are all one. | 也拥有我 我们也拥有公司 我们是一体 |
[04:34] | -Circle of life. -Let the circle be unbroken. | -生态圈 -让这个圈保持完整 |
[04:38] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[04:40] | Fucking exactly. Yes. Yes! | 太对了 是的… |
[04:43] | Come by my office with Gerald and Linda after my call. | 等我开完电话会 叫上杰拉德和琳达到我办公室来 |
[04:46] | We need to strategize about how to make these TMS bombshells work for us. | 我们得制定策略 让关于《TMS》的重磅新闻为我们服务 |
[04:49] | -Got it. -Good. | -知道了 -好 |
[04:55] | Awesome! | 太好了 |
[04:57] | -Chip. -Cory. | -奇普 -科里 |
[04:59] | Good call on Laura. Ratings were great yesterday. | 用劳拉这个决定真棒 昨天的收视率很高 |
[05:02] | Yeah, it really spiked when the Vault piece hit. | 对 金库网站的文章发表后 收视率暴涨 |
[05:04] | -Yeah. Crazy timing. -Yeah. | -对 时机太巧了 -是 |
[05:06] | Just, uh, tell Alex to get her rest. | 告诉艾丽克丝好好休息 |
[05:08] | -Yeah, I will. -Okay. | -好 我会的 -好 |
[05:10] | About to talk to her right now. | 正要给她打电话呢 |
[05:30] | Your call has been forwarded to an automatic voice messaging system. | 你的呼叫被转接到自动语音留言系统 |
[05:34] | Alex Levy… | 艾丽克丝利维 |
[05:35] | …is not available. Please leave a message after the tone. | 现在无法接听 请在提示音后留言 |
[05:50] | What the fuck are you doing? | 你到底在干什么 |
[05:52] | You dumb fucking asshole! | 你这个愚蠢的混蛋 |
[05:56] | I thought you wanted me here because you care. | 我以为你想让我到这里来是因为你在乎 |
[05:59] | Not just to assuage your guilt. | 不只是为了减轻你的负罪感 |
[06:02] | I mean, they wanted you, I can only guess, | 我只能猜测他们想要的人是你 |
[06:04] | because they were under the mistaken impression | 因为他们错误地以为 |
[06:06] | that they hadn’t wrung every little juicy ounce of humanity | 他们第一次聘请你时 把你干枯的灵魂中 |
[06:10] | out of your dry fucking soul the first time around. | 每一滴鲜活的人性都榨干了 |
[06:14] | And that maybe there was some money to be made. | 也许可以靠这个赚钱呢 |
[06:16] | But no, no. You’re such an idiot. | 但是你没有 你这个大白痴 |
[06:18] | They were gonna shitcan you, and you come fucking running back to them. | 他们本来打算炒掉你 你却跑了回来 |
[06:22] | Because you are incapable of loving a human being. | 因为你根本没有爱一个人的能力 |
[06:27] | So, now, now, you turn to the rapidly dwindling | 所以现在…你变成了快速萎缩的 |
[06:33] | faceless masses, | 没有个性的人 |
[06:35] | who only think they love you because they don’t know the real you. | 你只是以为他们爱你 因为他们不了解真正的你 |
[06:39] | The real you is an emotional murderer. | 真正的你是一个情绪化的谋杀犯 |
[06:42] | Took this fucking shiv and shoved it in my ass | 拿着一把匕首捅进我的屁股 |
[06:46] | and fucking ran it all around. | 然后来回搅动 |
[06:49] | The real fucking you only showed up on my doorstep, begging me to come back, | 真正的你出现在我家门前 求我回来 |
[06:52] | because Bradley Jackson wouldn’t let you forget that | 仅仅是因为布莱德莉杰克森不肯让你忘记 |
[06:55] | you fucking ratfucked me just to save yourself. | 你为了自救而用阴险的手段害我 |
[06:58] | Well, guess what? It’s not like the old days, is it, anymore? | 我告诉你 现在已经和以前不一样了 对不对 |
[07:00] | No, it’s not! You know why? | 不一样了 知道为什么吗 |
[07:03] | I don’t have any self-esteem left for you to suck on, | 我已经没有自尊心让你去榨取了 |
[07:07] | you parasite and a succubus with my esteem! | 你这个榨取我自尊心的寄生虫 女妖 |
[07:11] | But still, I’m here, Alex. | 但是我依然在这里 艾丽克丝 |
[07:15] | And where the fuck are you? | 你又在哪呢 |
[07:18] | …during our mornings. | 在我们早间节目期间 |
[07:19] | You think she might actually not show up? | 你觉得她可能会不来吗 |
[07:21] | Let’s hope not. We’re selling her pretty hard. | 希望不会 我们正在大力宣传她 |
[07:24] | But I wouldn’t blame her. | 但我不会怪她 |
[07:26] | You left out the apostrophe in “it’s.” | 你这里漏了一个撇号 |
[07:28] | Whatever. I just wanted eyes on it before I show her. | 无所谓 我只是想拿给她之前找人看看 |
[07:30] | Doesn’t take a genius to figure out | 傻子都知道 |
[07:32] | who the African American producer was that Maggie was writing about. | 麦琪写的那个非裔美国制作人是谁 |
[07:40] | Hey, Mia. Would you wanna take a look at this? | 嘿 米娅 你要不要看看这个 |
[07:43] | It’s the copy for the story about the excerpt. | 是有关节选的报道文本 |
[07:48] | Are we being evenhanded? | 我们做到公平了吗 |
[07:50] | We are. | 是的 |
[07:53] | Then no. | 那就不用看了 |
[07:55] | I trust you. | 我相信你 |
[08:00] | Thanks, Kiana. Today on The Morning Show, | 谢谢 琪亚娜 今天的《The Morning Show》上 |
[08:02] | we have Dr. Henry Lewis Gates Junior, | 有小亨利刘易斯盖茨博士 |
[08:05] | ambush makeovers, and effective eight-minute workouts. | 偷袭造型大改变和高效的八分钟健身 |
[08:08] | And she’s great at night, but we missed her during our mornings. | 她晚上的表现出色 但她没能参加我们的早间节目 |
[08:12] | Laura Peterson will be sitting in. | 劳拉彼得森会加入的 |
[08:14] | So stay tuned after the early news on UBA 6, WGZQ, | 所以UBA电视网6频道的新闻后 请继续收看WGZQ |
[08:18] | Orlando’s number one source for news. | 奥兰多排名第一的新闻节目 |
[08:20] | That’s right. Now back to you, Joe and Kiana. | 是的 现在把画面交回给你们 乔和琪亚娜 |
[08:23] | We’re clear. Thirty minutes to showtime. | 录制结束 30分钟后节目开始 |
[08:26] | Gordon. Gordon! | 戈登… |
[08:30] | Is she here yet? Because I just wanna talk to her before the show starts. | 她来了吗 因为我想在节目开始前和她谈谈 |
[08:33] | Well, soon, but I’ll, uh, let Laura know to, you know, stop by. | 快来了 我会告诉劳拉 让她去找你 |
[08:36] | Okay, thanks! | 好 谢谢 |
[08:41] | RJ, um, can I talk to you for just a second? | RJ 我能和你聊两句吗 |
[08:44] | Can you book a flight for my brother from here to Yeager Airport in Charleston | 你能帮我弟弟订张机票吗 从这里到查尔斯顿的耶格尔机场 |
[08:49] | and just get a car to pick him up from my place? | 还有 找一辆车去我住的地方接他 |
[08:51] | I didn’t know he was in town. | 我不知道他来城里了 |
[08:53] | -Yeah, um… Yeah. -Are we gonna get to, um… | -是 对 -我们要不要… |
[08:56] | No. I just need some time before the show starts. Can you handle it? | 不 我只是在节目开始前需要点时间 你能处理一下吗 |
[08:58] | -Yeah. -Thanks. | -好 -谢谢 |
[09:09] | -Hello? -Just getting off the elevator. | -喂 -我刚下电梯 |
[09:11] | Should I come to your dressing room? | 要我去你的更衣室吗 |
[09:12] | No, you were right yesterday. Best not to push it. | 不 你昨天说得对 最好不要强求 |
[09:15] | -Bradley? -Okay. | -布莱德莉 -好吧 |
[09:16] | I just wanna see you before the show. | 我只是想在节目前见你一面 |
[09:19] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[09:21] | I’m in my dressing room now. What’s up? | 我到更衣室了 怎么了 |
[09:23] | First of all, again. I… I just wanna say I’m sorry. | 首先 我想再说一次对不起 |
[09:28] | I appreciate that. | 谢谢 |
[09:29] | And– And last night I told my brother he had to leave. | 还有昨晚我对弟弟说他必须走 |
[09:33] | And I sent him back home. I’m really putting up boundaries. | 我送他回家了 我真的要设置界线了 |
[09:36] | Bradley, I didn’t ask you to do that. | 布莱德莉 我没有要你这么做 |
[09:38] | And what we talked about last night. There’s no simple fix for this. | 还有我们昨晚谈过的 没有简单的解决办法 |
[09:42] | What? For what? | 什么 解决什么 |
[09:43] | This is a lot to take on right before I go do a show. | 我马上就要上节目了 这是个很大的负担 |
[09:47] | And I need my head in the right place. | 我现在必须心平气和 |
[09:49] | Well, now this has put my head in a wrong place. | 现在这让我心烦意乱 |
[09:51] | -Wha– -Bradley. | 布莱德莉 |
[09:53] | I need to let in hair and makeup. | 我得让做发型和化妆的人进来 |
[09:54] | And there is not enough makeup in the world | 就算用光全世界的化妆品 |
[09:56] | to make me look like I’m enjoying this. | 也不能让我看起来很喜欢这样 |
[09:59] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[10:02] | Whatever. | 随便吧 |
[10:12] | Okay, seven seconds! Good show, everybody. | 好 七秒 祝节目顺利 各位 |
[10:14] | Five, four, three… | 五 四 三 |
[10:20] | -Good show. -Good show. | -祝节目顺利 -祝节目顺利 |
[10:25] | There are now 60 reported cases of the novel coronavirus | 现在美国报告了60个新冠病毒病例 |
[10:29] | here in the US across multiple states. | 分布在多个州 |
[10:33] | The CDC has warned that a full outbreak is inevitable here | 疾控中心警告 美国疫情全面爆发已经不可避免 |
[10:38] | and that people should brace for interruptions to their daily lives. | 人们应该做好准备 日常生活将遭到干扰 |
[10:40] | -Thanks. Hey. -Hey. | -谢谢 嗨 -嗨 |
[10:42] | All businesses have been warned they… | 还警告所有商户说… |
[10:44] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[10:45] | Sorry to take back your set. Here. Come here. | 把你这套钥匙收回 很抱歉 来 过来 |
[10:49] | Don’t read anything into it. It’s not– | 不要瞎猜 这不是… |
[10:51] | Whatever you say. You’re gonna owe me, you know? | 随你怎么说 你会欠我一个人情 |
[10:55] | So, any sign of her? | 有她的线索吗 |
[10:57] | No, she just fucking vanished into thin air. | 没有 她凭空消失了 |
[11:01] | She probably needed, like, private space. | 她可能需要私人空间 |
[11:05] | Well, maybe she shouldn’t be on TV five days a week. | 那她也许不该每周上五天电视 |
[11:09] | Kind of a bad career choice for, you know, private space area. | 这份职业对于私人空间来说 可不是个好选择 |
[11:13] | She’s gonna show up somewhere. | 她会在某处出现的 |
[11:14] | -…more on Italy and South Korea. -Yeah, a fucking morgue. | -更多有关意大利和韩国的消息 -是 出现在停尸房 |
[11:17] | Don’t– Don’t joke like that. It’s not funny. | 别开这种玩笑 不好笑 |
[11:21] | Why? It’s not like it’s gonna happen, and even if it does… | 怎么了 又不会真的发生 就算发生了 |
[11:25] | Whatever. She had a good run. | 管它呢 她这辈子挺精彩的 |
[11:31] | I miss Elmira Chip. | 我想念在埃尔米拉的奇普 |
[11:33] | Elmira Chip’s dead. He’s in a morgue with Alex. | 埃尔米拉的奇普死了 他和艾丽克丝都在停尸房呢 |
[11:39] | She’ll show up. | 她会出现的 |
[11:40] | Our hearts go out to everyone affected in Italy… | 我们对意大利受到影响的人深表同情 |
[11:48] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[11:53] | Do you need anything before I drive back today? | 在我驾车回去前 你有什么需要的吗 |
[11:59] | I don’t know. Maybe. | 不知道 也许有 |
[12:02] | Maybe. | 也许有 |
[12:05] | I’m all yours this weekend. | 这整个周末我都属于你 |
[12:07] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[12:09] | Why do we have to wait for the weekend? There’s nobody here. | 我们为什么非要等到周末 现在这里没人 |
[12:11] | We’ll close those blinds. We can do it right here. | 我们可以关上百叶帘 就在这里做 |
[12:15] | Fuck Alex. We’ll do it in her office. Come on. | 让艾丽克丝去死吧 我们在她办公室里做 来吧 |
[12:18] | We’ll show her. | 我们让她看看 |
[12:22] | -I don’t– -What? | -我不… -怎么了 |
[12:24] | -It’s just, um– -What? What? | -只是… -怎么了 |
[12:26] | It’s a little creepy. | 有点令人毛骨悚然 |
[12:27] | Creepy? What? That– I did– | 毛骨悚然 什么 |
[12:30] | That’s something you’re bringing to it. I didn’t– I wasn’t being creepy. | 这是你误解了 我没有令人毛骨悚然 |
[12:33] | That’s a– I brought that? | 我误解了 |
[12:35] | I’m sorry. I’m sorry. I’m sorry. I’m sorry, I just– | 对不起…我只是… |
[12:42] | Look, when this all dies down, it’s gonna be normal again, okay? | 听着 等这些事都过去了 生活就会回归正常 |
[12:44] | -I promise you. -When this all dies down? | -我保证 -等这些都过去 |
[12:46] | Like, Chip, you were just in here watching TV. | 奇普 你刚才在这里看电视 |
[12:48] | I’m sorry. Jesus! I’m sorry. Fuck! | 对不起 天啊 我道歉 该死的 |
[12:54] | Yeah, I’m just– I’m gonna go. | 好 我…走了 |
[12:57] | No, no, no. Let me walk you out. I’m gonna walk you out. Okay? It’s fine. | 不…让我送你出去…好吗 没事 |
[13:01] | I’d rather you didn’t. | 我宁可你别送 |
[13:12] | -There’s no such thing as bad press. -Did you read the excerpt? | -不存在坏的新闻报道 -你读节选了吗 |
[13:15] | Yeah, sure, I read it. On a human level? Yeah, horrible. | 是 当然了 从人性来说 对 很糟 |
[13:17] | But as far as we’re concerned, I didn’t see anything bad in it. | 但就我们而言 我觉得没什么不好 |
[13:19] | They’re all gone. Fred’s a ghost. Mitch is as good as dead. | 这些人都不在了 弗雷德走了 米切和死了差不多 |
[13:22] | We’re– We’re the heroes here. | 我们才是英雄 |
[13:24] | Stella and I, we’re the, uh, Arthur and Lancelot of UBA News. | 斯黛拉和我 是UBA新闻部的亚瑟王和兰斯洛特 |
[13:28] | Gerald, you get to be Merlin. Linda– | 杰拉德 你可以当梅林 琳达 |
[13:30] | Okay. Phone calls. | 好 电话 |
[13:32] | Sorry. I’ll put that away. | 抱歉 我收起来 |
[13:34] | Mia’s still in here. It’s not her fault, but the book. | 米娅还在这里 这不怪她 要怪书 |
[13:37] | -Twist. -It’s not a great look for her. | -扭曲事实 -书影响她的声誉 |
[13:39] | She’s overcoming. She’s rising above it. | 她正克服困难 要战胜这次丑闻 |
[13:41] | This is another success story. A strong, powerful woman. | 这又是一个成功故事 一个坚强的 有力量的女人 |
[13:45] | Yeah. I mean, we did hire Alex and Chip back. | 是 我是说 我们确实把艾丽克丝和奇普聘了回来 |
[13:47] | Hey, sorry, Gerald. | 嘿 抱歉 杰拉德 |
[13:49] | Your assistant’s on line 2. Says it’s urgent. | 你的助理在二号线上 说是有急事 |
[13:51] | New assistant. | -新助理 -厉害 |
[13:52] | Everything’s a crisis. | 每件事都是危机 |
[13:54] | I mean, there is no way Alex and Chip come out of this book looking good. | 我的意思是 这本书不可能 说艾丽克丝和奇普的好话 |
[13:57] | But they’re no Mitch and Fred. | 但他们不是米切和弗雷德 |
[13:59] | There are two shots at redemption. | 赎罪有两次机会 |
[14:01] | -Everybody loves a redemption story… -Hi, Sonya. What’s going on? | -所有人都爱看赎罪的故事 -嗨 桑雅 怎么了 |
[14:04] | …and you know why. Because everybody’s done shit, and they all wanna be redeemed. | 你们知道是为什么 因为所有人都犯过错 都想赎罪 |
[14:07] | Okay, what about those two? | 好 那这两个人呢 |
[14:10] | Bradley’s appeal is Middle America. | 喜欢布莱德莉的是美国中部地区 |
[14:12] | Well, if there were ever two lesbians who could appeal to Middle America | 如果有两个女同性恋 能让美国中部地区喜欢 |
[14:15] | -it’s those two lesbians– allegedly. -Hold a moment. Just hold a moment. | -那据说一定是这两个 -等一下 稍等 |
[14:18] | Okay. | 好 |
[14:20] | I don’t know, um, what this is, but you should hear it. | 我不知道这是怎么回事 但你们应该听听 |
[14:25] | Okay. I’m sorry. We, uh– | 好 抱歉 我们… |
[14:27] | Having some connection issues, but I have changed phones. | 线路有些问题 但我已经换了电话 |
[14:29] | Can you repeat the question? | 你能重复一下问题吗 |
[14:31] | Okay, yes. I am Luca Romano. I am a reporter. | 好 我叫卢卡罗曼诺 是一名记者 |
[14:34] | I work for Il Gazzettino newspaper in Mestre, Italy. | 是意大利梅斯特雷《公报》的 |
[14:40] | I calling for comment on the death of Mitch Kessler. | 我打电话想请你们 就米切凯斯勒之死做出评论 |
[14:45] | Okay, I think I understand. | 好 我想我听明白了 |
[14:47] | Have you been able to, um, verify this, that Mitch Kessler has died? | 你是否证实了米切凯斯勒死了 |
[14:52] | No, I am asking you for comment. I do not need verification. | 没有 我要你们评论 我不需要证实 |
[14:55] | No. Do you have verification? | 不 你得到证实了吗 |
[15:01] | Have you been able to confirm this is true? | 你是否证实了真有此事 |
[15:06] | We have been told he was in a car accident near Riva. | 我们听说他在里瓦附近出了车祸 |
[15:08] | Is that near Lake Como? | 那是科莫湖附近吗 |
[15:10] | I think that’s where he was when that girl was yelling at him. | 好像那个女孩冲他喊就是那里 |
[15:12] | Do you have a comment? | 你们有何评论 |
[15:13] | The network has no comment… | 电视网没有评论 |
[15:15] | -Go! -…until the facts can be verified. | -快去 -我们要先证实此事 |
[15:17] | But thank you. | 但是谢谢你 |
[15:19] | And Stella! | 斯黛拉 |
[15:21] | I don’t care if she’s in traction, get Alex in here! | 我不管她是不是全身打满石膏 把艾丽克丝弄到公司来 |
[15:24] | And that’s your latest weather. | 这就是最新的天气预报 |
[15:26] | That warmer weather’s gonna be here before you know it. | 温暖的天气很快就会到来 |
[15:29] | I’m gonna miss winter clothes. | 我会怀念冬装的 |
[15:30] | Is that just me? Preferring winter clothes? | 只有我更喜欢冬装吗 |
[15:32] | When you look like I do, you hate to hide the sexy. | 如果你看起来像我这样 就不想遮挡性感的身材了 |
[15:35] | That is not an answer. | 这可不是回答 |
[15:37] | Bradley, what about you? | 布莱德莉 你呢 |
[15:40] | Still to come, Prince Harry’s first trip to the UK | 接下来的消息是 哈里王子作为一名高级王室成员 |
[15:42] | since announcing he was quitting as a senior royal. | 在宣布要退出王室后首次前往英国 |
[15:45] | Plus an upcoming book about this show reveals new allegations. | 还有一本关于本节目的新书即将出版 要揭示新的指控 |
[15:49] | Did former anchor Mitch Kessler target women of color? | 前主播米切凯斯勒 是否以有色女性为目标 |
[15:55] | When TMS returns. | 广告回来请继续收看《TMS》 |
[15:58] | We have an unconfirmed report that Mitch Kessler is dead. | 我们接到了未证实的报告 说米切凯斯勒死了 |
[16:04] | What did you hear? | 你听到了什么消息 |
[16:05] | An obscure Italian paper called for comment. Said it was a car accident. | 一家不知名的意大利报纸 打电话让我们评论 说是车祸 |
[16:08] | That’s all we have. Cory wants Alex to report it. | 我们只有这些信息 科里想让艾丽克丝来报道 |
[16:17] | Gayle, Gordon, Joel, Layla, come here now, please. | 盖尔 戈登 乔尔 蕾拉 请立刻过来一下 |
[16:26] | Some Italian newspaper called with the news that, Mitch Kessler has died. | 有个意大利报社打来电话 他们有消息说米切凯斯勒死了 |
[16:31] | Outside Riva. Near Lake Como. | 在里瓦郊外 科莫湖附近 |
[16:33] | Joel and Layla, find out anything you can. | 乔尔 蕾拉 去查任何能找到的消息 |
[16:35] | This guy is ours, for better or for worse. | 他无论好坏都是我们的人 |
[16:37] | So if it’s true or if it’s just somebody’s wishful thinking, | 所以如果是真的或是某些人的愿望 |
[16:39] | we are gonna be the first ones to report it. | 我们都必须第一个报道此事 |
[16:41] | It’s gonna travel fast, but I’ve gotta have two confirmations, | 消息会传得很快 但我必须得到两个确认 |
[16:44] | and we will not report it until his family knows. Okay? | 而且我们要等他的家人知道后 再报道 明白吗 |
[16:48] | -Gayle and Gordon, are you good to help? -Yeah. | -盖尔 戈登 你们能帮忙吗 -能 |
[16:50] | Yes. But Chip does know the show backwards and forwards. | 是 但是奇普确实对节目了如指掌 |
[16:53] | Well, he’s gonna be busy. Thank you so much. Thank you. Go. Go. | 他会很忙的 非常感谢 谢谢 快去吧… |
[16:56] | -Mia, seriously. You’ve got this. -Mia, are you okay? | -米娅 说真的 你能行的 -米娅 你还好吗 |
[16:59] | Yeah. But pull the story on the excerpt until we know for sure. | 还好 但是先不要播出节选的消息 直到我们得到确认 |
[17:03] | Okay. | 好 |
[17:12] | -Hey. -Hey. I need to talk to you. | -嗨 -嗨 我得和你谈谈 |
[17:14] | So, I wanted– | 我要… |
[17:14] | Before you start, I really just wanna say something. | 你开口前 我一定要先说一件事 |
[17:17] | I know that as a straight white guy I can’t possibly– | 我知道作为白人直男 我不可能… |
[17:19] | My God. Shut up. I don’t care. I need to tell you– | 天啊 闭嘴 我不在乎 我得告诉你… |
[17:22] | -That excerpt I know was difficult– -Chip, I want you– Shut up. | -我知道节选很难… -奇普 我要你…闭嘴 |
[17:26] | Mitch might be dead. | 米切可能死了 |
[17:30] | Shit! Oh. Oh, sh– Okay, what do you need? | 不好 好 你需要什么 |
[17:33] | What I need most is for you to get Alex in here. | 我最需要的是你把艾丽克丝带过来 |
[17:35] | I can handle the rest. | 剩下的交给我 |
[17:36] | This might be fake news, but the network wants her on standby. | 可能是假新闻 但电视网想让她待命 |
[17:39] | So I gotta have Alex Levy in here right now. | 所以我必须要艾丽克丝利维立刻到这里来 |
[17:43] | -Yeah. -Okay. Let’s go. Let’s go. | -是 -好 快去吧… |
[17:58] | Card services. How can I direct your call? | 信用卡服务 请问要转接到哪里 |
[18:01] | Representative. | 客户代表 |
[18:04] | Representative. | 客户代表 |
[18:08] | Thank you for calling card services. This is Shane. | 感谢你致电信用卡服务 我叫尚恩 |
[18:10] | Could I get the 15-digit number | 请告诉我15位号码 |
[18:11] | associated with the account you’re calling about? | 即与本次致电相关的账号 |
[18:13] | Hey, Shane. I don’t have my account number on me right now. | 嗨 尚恩 我现在没有账户号码 |
[18:15] | -Could I give you my social instead? -Not a problem. What’s the social? | -我能给你社安号吗 -没问题 社安号是多少 |
[18:18] | Excellent. 740-00-5924. | 太好了 740005924 |
[18:22] | Great. I’ll need you to answer a few security questions. | 好 我得让你回答几个安全问题 |
[18:25] | You got it. | 没问题 |
[18:26] | What is the name of your childhood best friend? | 你儿时最好的朋友叫什么 |
[18:27] | Colleen. | 科琳 |
[18:28] | And what was your mother’s maiden name? | 你母亲婚前的姓是 |
[18:31] | Lasine. | 拉塞恩 |
[18:32] | And what is the year, make and model of your first car? | 你的第一辆车是哪个品牌 哪年的哪款 |
[18:34] | Give me a tough one, huh? 1976 Plymouth Duster. | 给我出难题啊 1976年款普利茅斯的达斯特 |
[18:38] | For security purposes, what’s the name associated with the account? | 出于安全目的 此账户的用户名是什么 |
[18:41] | It’s my name, Alex Levy. | 我的名字 艾丽克丝利维 |
[18:43] | Great. How can I help you today? | 好 今天有什么能为您效劳的 |
[18:45] | Well, I’m, uh, trying to make a charge, and it’s not going through. | 我试图付款 但是付不出去 |
[18:48] | So I was hoping you could help me out. | 所以我希望你能帮我 |
[18:51] | I’m so sorry. Give me a moment to check into it. | 很抱歉 请稍等 我查一下 |
[18:57] | I don’t see any attempted charges. | 我没有看到任何尝试付款的记录 |
[18:59] | That’s– Are you sure? That’s– That’s– That’s strange. | 这…你确定 这很奇怪 |
[19:02] | Do you, uh… What’s the last one you have there? | 你有没有…最后一笔付款是什么 |
[19:05] | The most recent charge I see went through. | 我看到最近一笔成功付款 |
[19:08] | It looks like two days ago at Milan Linate Airport. | 是两天前在米兰利纳特机场 |
[19:18] | You know, I’ll just pay cash. Thanks. | 我还是付现金吧 谢谢 |
[19:22] | …and I happen to work for UBA. | 我正好是UBA电视网的员工 |
[19:23] | I’m sorry you had a bad experience with him, | 很抱歉你之前和他相处不愉快 |
[19:26] | but you need to make this a priority until we know for sure. Grazie. | 但在我们确定前 你必须优先处理此事 谢谢 |
[19:30] | -Where are you? -On hold again. Anything with John? | -你怎么样 -又让我等 约翰有消息吗 |
[19:32] | -Oh, my God. -What? What? What do you have? | -天啊 -怎么了 发现什么了 |
[19:35] | Some guy just posted this picture. | 有人刚刚发布了这张照片 |
[19:37] | It says, “Michael Kessler.” It’s not– | 帖子说“迈克尔凯斯勒” 不是… |
[19:38] | No. But the other details line up. This guy’s in Riva. | 对 但其他细节能对上 这人在里瓦 |
[19:41] | Even if this is him, this doesn’t look that bad. He could survive this. | 就算真是他 这车祸看起来不严重 他可能会幸免于难的 |
[19:44] | I can see the license plate. I’ll check the registration. | 我能看到车牌号 我来查注册信息 |
[19:46] | Hello? Yes. | 喂 是 |
[19:48] | -English. English, please. -Mia Jordan. | -请说英语 -米娅乔丹 |
[19:50] | Who knows if it helps or hurts the book? I mean, it’s even money. | 谁知道此事对那本书是好是坏 这还很难说呢 |
[19:53] | People might not have the stomach to pile on a dead guy. | 人们也许不想说一个死人的坏话 |
[19:57] | This is Mitch Kessler, Gerald. | 这可是米切凯斯勒 杰拉德 |
[20:00] | We need to prepare for a feeding frenzy. This is gonna be | 我们要准备好各大媒体就此事疯狂报道 |
[20:02] | everyone’s last good chance to pull every scrap of meat from the bone. | 这是所有人最后就此大做文章的机会 |
[20:05] | -Where are we with Alex? -We’re getting her. | -艾丽克丝找得怎么样了 -会找到的 |
[20:11] | What makes you so sure that Alex reporting this is the best decision? | 你为什么如此确信 让艾丽克丝来报道此事是最佳决定 |
[20:17] | You mean, is it the best decision | 是不是最佳决定 |
[20:18] | for the on-screen ex-wife of the disgraced predator-turned-dead-disgraced-predator | 名声狼藉的性掠食者死了 由他屏幕上的前妻 |
[20:24] | to report his sudden, untimely death to the world? | 来向全世界报道他最后突然离世 |
[20:27] | I find that compelling. | 我觉得这很有吸引力 |
[20:33] | It begins. | 开始了 |
[20:34] | He knows. It’s ours. | 他知道 这是我们的新闻 |
[20:37] | Wendell, hi. How are you? | 温德尔 嗨 你好吗 |
[20:40] | I can’t complain. You’ve heard the rumors? | 还可以 你听到谣传了吗 |
[20:42] | I have. How can I help you? | 听到了 有何贵干 |
[20:44] | You’re new to the business, but TV news is a family. | 你是新加入这个行业的 但电视新闻是个大家庭 |
[20:46] | Dysfunctional sometimes, but that’s what makes things exciting, you know? | 有时功能不健全 但那是它令人兴奋之处 对吧 |
[20:50] | And I know there’s a lot made of the so-called “morning wars”, | 我知道人们总说“早间新闻大战” |
[20:53] | but, well, some things transcend all that. | 但有些事的意义超越这些纷争 |
[20:56] | The loss of human life, especially for families with kids, | 人死了 尤其是对有孩子的家庭来说 |
[20:58] | it’s just so tragic. | 真是太悲惨了 |
[21:00] | If it is true, and I pray to God it isn’t, | 我向上天祈祷这不是真的 如果是 |
[21:03] | I just wanted to say that this is TMS’s story. | 我想说这是《The Morning Show》的新闻 |
[21:06] | We haven’t been able to reach anyone out there to confirm, | 我们还没能联系到那边能证实此事的人 |
[21:08] | but we did hear he was taken to Hospital Sant’Angelo outside Como. | 但我们听说 他被送到了科莫郊外的圣天使医院 |
[21:12] | You probably have that already, but… | 你们可能已经知道这个消息了 但… |
[21:15] | Yeah. We appreciate it, Wendell. | 是 谢谢你的消息 温德尔 |
[21:16] | It’s madness here, but thank you for calling. | 这里都忙疯了 但谢谢你来电 |
[21:18] | It means a lot to me, it means a lot to us. I’ll talk to you soon. | 我和我们大家都很感激 回头聊 |
[21:22] | I gotta call this information downstairs. We need to make a plan to harness this. | 我必须把这个信息通知楼下 我们得制定计划来控制局面 |
[21:25] | That motherfucker won’t have died in vain. | 那个混蛋不能白死 |
[21:28] | Oh, my God. Stella, I got it. Thank you. | 天啊 斯黛拉 知道了 谢谢 |
[21:31] | Okay. This is the hospital where Mitch was supposedly taken. | 好 据说米切被送到了这家医院 |
[21:33] | See what you can find out. | 看看能否找出什么信息 |
[21:35] | Registered to a Clay Becker. Do you have any contact info for him? | 注册在克雷贝克名下 你有他的联系方式吗 |
[21:37] | Clay Becker owns KVPQ. | 克雷贝克拥有KVPQ电视台 |
[21:39] | -He’s a UBA affiliate owner. -What? | -他是个UBA分公司的老板 -什么 |
[21:42] | Oh, fuck. | 该死 |
[21:45] | This is Clay Becker’s contact info. See if you can reach him. | 这是克雷贝克的联系方式 看看能否联系到他 |
[21:48] | Joel, the hospital. | 乔尔 联系医院 |
[21:50] | I’ll be back. | 我去去就回 |
[21:52] | -Hey, Joel. -Hey. Did you get ahold of Alex? | -嗨 乔尔 -嗨 你找到艾丽克丝了吗 |
[21:55] | Yeah, it’s just taking a second. | 是 还要一点时间 |
[21:56] | You know, this is hitting her pretty hard. Did you find anything out? | 这件事令她很震惊 你们有进展吗 |
[21:59] | You know, if this isn’t real, I’d like to put her at ease. | 如果此事不是真的 我想让她放心 |
[22:02] | No, nothing from the consulate. | 没有 领事馆没有消息 |
[22:03] | Nobody’s reporting anything officially or even unofficially. | 正式和非正式的报告都没有 |
[22:06] | I mean, I saw a couple tweets and a photo of an accident. | 我看到了几条推文和一张车祸照片 |
[22:09] | The car is registered to a Clay Becker? | 车是登记在克雷贝克名下的 |
[22:11] | UBA San Francisco Clay Becker? | UBA旧金山的克雷贝克 |
[22:13] | Yeah, apparently. I’m just calling the hospital right now. | 对 显然是这样 我正要给医院打电话 |
[22:15] | Wait. A hospital? | 等等 医院 |
[22:16] | Yeah. We got a tip from NBN | 对 NBN给了我们一个线索 |
[22:18] | that Mitch was taken to a hospital outside Como. | 说米切被送往了科莫郊外的一家医院 |
[22:19] | I need you to get me the name of the hospital. I wanna call them. | 我要你把医院的名字告诉我 我想给他们打电话 |
[22:22] | I’m trying to get ahold of them right now. The phone’s ringing as we speak. | 我正在试着联系他们 电话正响着呢 |
[22:25] | Joel, just give me the name of the fucking hospital! | 乔尔 快把医院名字告诉我 |
[22:27] | Jesus. Fine. It’s… | 天啊 好 是… |
[22:30] | “Ospedale Sant’Angelo.” It’s in the a– | “圣天使医院” 它在… |
[22:32] | I got it. | 知道了 |
[22:35] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[22:36] | Mia. You should look at this. | 米娅 你得看看这个 |
[22:40] | Yeah, yeah. I saw it. | 是…我看到了 |
[22:43] | I’m gonna talk to everybody in the break. Thank you. | 我会在休息时和所有人说的 谢谢 |
[22:46] | Stand by, four. Take four. | 四号待命 切到四号 |
[22:50] | Stand by, three. Take three. | 三号待命 切到三号 |
[22:52] | Daniel, you sat down with a very inspiring family that defied the odds. | 丹尼尔 你访问了一个鼓舞人心 不畏艰险的家庭 |
[22:56] | Yes, and it’s a very special story. | 是 这是个很特别的故事 |
[22:59] | I can’t wait for you to see it. | 我都等不及给大家看了 |
[23:01] | Plus, a new inhaler just approved by the FDA | 还有 一款新的呼吸器 刚刚得到了食药局批准 |
[23:04] | could save asthma sufferers money while it saves their lives. | 可以在为哮喘病人省钱的同时 救他们的性命 |
[23:07] | When we return. | 不要走开 |
[23:10] | We’re clear. Back in four. | 录制结束 四分钟后回来 |
[23:12] | Step in? | 可以进去了 |
[23:13] | Thank you. Good morning, good morning. | 谢谢 早上好… |
[23:16] | -Morning, good morning. -Morning. | -早… -早上好 |
[23:17] | Could I have everyone’s attention, please? | 请大家听我说好吗 |
[23:19] | Donny, can you cut the feed? | 唐尼 能切断信号吗 |
[23:23] | -Donny says we’re good. -Okay. | -唐尼说已经切断了 -好 |
[23:24] | I wanted to alert everyone to some breaking news. | 我想告诉各位一则突发新闻 |
[23:26] | It’s still unconfirmed, and I held off from saying anything | 目前仍未得到证实 我刚才什么都没说 |
[23:29] | ’cause I didn’t want to alarm anyone if I didn’t have to, | 因为如果不是不得已 我不想惊动任何人 |
[23:32] | but there are rumors leaking. | 但是现在有谣言传出 |
[23:35] | So, Mitch Kessler was in a car accident late last night, | 说米切凯斯勒昨天深夜出了车祸 |
[23:39] | and it appears that he did not survive it. | 似乎他没能幸免于难 |
[23:42] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[23:43] | In fact, it seems more and more likely that he did not. | 事实上 似乎他没能幸免的可能性越来越大 |
[23:47] | Mitch Kessler worked at The Morning Show for 15 years. | 米切凯斯勒在《TMS》工作了15年 |
[23:49] | This can’t be true. | 这不可能是真的 |
[23:50] | And so, this may be difficult for some of you, one way or another. | 此事从某方面来说 可能对一些人来说打击很大 |
[23:56] | So, until we know anything, | 所以在得知确实消息前 |
[23:57] | I’m gonna ask you to please just keep on doing what you’re doing. | 我要求各位继续做好手头的工作 |
[24:01] | And do not forget that we are a news organization. | 不要忘记 我们是一家新闻机构 |
[24:05] | This is highly, incredibly confidential, unconfirmed information. | 这是高度机密 未经证实的消息 |
[24:11] | So, please don’t tell anyone. | 所以请不要告诉任何人 |
[24:15] | Mitch was– Mitch is a human being. | 米切曾是…米切是一个人 |
[24:21] | He has a family. | 他有家庭 |
[24:24] | And our job now is to get confirmation, one way or another, | 我们现在的工作是要先想办法得到确认 |
[24:28] | before we do anything. | 才能采取任何行动 |
[24:31] | Okay, thank you, everyone. Thank you. | 好 谢谢大家 谢谢 |
[24:34] | Hey, Mia. How sure are we? | 嘿 米娅 我们有多少把握 |
[24:39] | Something happened. We’re pretty sure of that. | 一定是出事了 这我们很确定 |
[24:43] | But the, uh, the network wants Alex to break this news | 但是电视网想让艾丽克丝来报道这条新闻 |
[24:45] | if there’s any news to break. | 如果有新闻可报的话 |
[24:51] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[24:56] | Pronto soccorso. | 急诊室 |
[24:57] | Hi. Hi, do you speak English? | 嗨…你会说英语吗 |
[24:59] | Sì, sì. What do you need? | 会…有什么需要 |
[25:01] | Do you have, an American patient there? | 你们那里有没有一位美国病人 |
[25:04] | Did– Did you just call me? | 刚才是你打来的吗 |
[25:05] | What? No, no, no. We’ve never spoken. | 什么 不是…我们没说过话 |
[25:07] | Ah, sound like you. We are very busy. | 听起来很像你 我们很忙 |
[25:09] | I understand. I just need to know if you have, or had | 我理解 我只想知道你们现在或者之前 |
[25:12] | a patient by the name of Mitchell Kessler. K-E-S-S-L-E-R. | 是否有一位叫米切凯斯勒的病人 K-E-S-S-L-E-R |
[25:17] | No. Nobody by that name. | 没有 没有叫这个名字的人 |
[25:19] | Seriously? Are– You’re sure? | 真的 你确定 |
[25:21] | No American patients that were in a car accident or anything? | 没有经历车祸之类的美国病人 |
[25:25] | Oh, a man? | 男的 |
[25:26] | Yes. White, in his 50s, gray hair, beard. | 对 白人 50多岁 花白的头发 胡子 |
[25:31] | Sì. We get someone like that without ID. | 有 有一位符合这个描述的人 他没证件 |
[25:33] | -Is he alive? -I don’t know. | -他还活着吗 -我不知道 |
[25:35] | Tell me again. Leave your phone number. | 再告诉我一次 留下你的电话号码 |
[25:37] | Look, I don’t care about that. | 听着 我不在乎那个 |
[25:38] | What I need to know is– Was there a woman with him? | 我想知道 是否有个女人和他一起 |
[25:41] | -Sì, sì, sì. -How is she? | -有… -她怎么样 |
[25:45] | Honestly, not very good. | 说实话 不太好 |
[25:46] | Was her name Alex Levy? Did you get it? | 她的名字是不是叫艾丽克丝利维 你知道吗 |
[25:48] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[25:58] | Would you please call back a little later? | 请你稍后再打来好吗 |
[25:59] | -Wait. -Thank you. | -等等 -谢谢 |
[26:26] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[26:30] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[26:33] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[26:34] | -He’s expecting me. -No, he’s not. | -他等着见我呢 -才没有 |
[26:36] | Yeah. I talked to– I just talked to him. | 真的 我刚和他说过话 |
[26:38] | He’s– No, no. It’s okay. | 不…没事的 |
[26:39] | Cory, I need your help. | 科里 我需要你的帮助 |
[26:43] | I need to speak with Cory. Get out. | 我得和科里谈谈 出去 |
[26:44] | I’m the president of UBA News. | 我是UBA新闻部的总裁 |
[26:46] | Anything you have to say about UBA News you can say to me. | 你有任何关于UBA新闻部的话 都可以对我说 |
[26:48] | And if this isn’t about UBA News, get the fuck out! | 如果和UBA新闻部无关 那就给我滚 |
[26:53] | -How about that? Yeah. Don’t lie. -Fine. I– | -怎么样 是 别撒谎 -好 |
[26:56] | -What? Is Alex here? -Uh– Tha– No. | -怎么 艾丽克丝来了 -没 |
[26:57] | -That’s what I’m trying– -Where is she? | -我正是想… -她在哪 |
[26:59] | Can I speak? | 能让我说吗 |
[27:00] | The last time I saw Alex was in Vegas. I just found out that she is in Italy. | 我上次见到艾丽克丝是在拉斯维加斯 我刚刚发现她正在意大利 |
[27:06] | And I think she– | 我认为她… |
[27:10] | I think she might– I think she might be dead. | 我认为她可能…我认为她可能死了 |
[27:12] | -What in the fuck are you talking about? -You’re just telling us this now? | -你到底在说什么 -你现在才告诉我们这个 |
[27:16] | Who gives a fuck? Jesus. Fire me! | 我才不在乎 天啊 炒了我吧 |
[27:17] | You only hired me because Alex forced you to. | 你们雇我只是因为艾丽克丝强迫你们 |
[27:19] | Cory, I’m coming to you, okay? Because, on the off chance that | 科里 我求你帮个忙 好吗 因为虽然不太可能 |
[27:22] | she’s not broken into a million pieces on, like, Italian countryside, | 但如果她在意大利郊外撞得粉身碎骨 |
[27:27] | you’d keep it quiet, right? Because you’re on the hook for her. | 你把此事保密好吗 因为你要对她负责 |
[27:30] | Have you reached out to anyone in her family? | 你联系过她的家人了吗 |
[27:32] | I can’t call her family and scare the shit out of them. | 我不能打给她的家人 会把他们吓坏的 |
[27:34] | No one knows she went. They’re not gonna know anything. | 没人知道她去了意大利 他们肯定一无所知 |
[27:37] | Wait. How do you know that nobody knows she went? | 等等 你怎么知道没人知道她去意大利 |
[27:39] | I– Her assistant told me. | 我…是她的助理告诉我的 |
[27:41] | Kyle! Get Alex Levy’s assistant up here right now! | 凯尔 立刻让艾丽克丝利维的助理上来 |
[27:45] | She’s not gonna tell me anything more. She doesn’t like my kind, so it– | 她不肯再向我透露更多信息了 她不喜欢我这类人 所以… |
[27:48] | -Talk to her? -Yeah. | -去和她谈谈 -好 |
[27:50] | People with asthma are breathing easier this week | 哮喘病人这周可以更加轻松地呼吸了 |
[27:52] | as the FDA has approved the first generic asthma inhaler | 因为食药局批准了第一款通用哮喘呼吸器 |
[27:56] | as part of its efforts to improve access to lower-cost drug options. | 这是为改善获取低价药物途径 做出的努力之一 |
[28:02] | …effective as their brand-name counterparts | 和名牌竞品一样有效 |
[28:05] | while being much, much cheaper. | 同时价格要低得多 |
[28:07] | UBA’s Tyrese Parker has more on this important new approval. | UBA电视网的泰瑞斯帕克 将向您详细介绍这款新批准的重要产品 |
[28:13] | Stand by, camera two. | 二号机待命 |
[28:19] | Mia, Clay Becker called back. He’s holding in the bullpen. | 米娅 克雷贝克回电了 他正在办公区线上等着 |
[28:29] | -Hi. Clay? It’s Mia Jordan. -Hi, Mia. | -嗨 克雷 我是米娅乔丹 -嗨 米娅 |
[28:31] | Sorry, it’s still the middle of the night here in California, | 抱歉 加州这边还是半夜 |
[28:34] | and I wanted to be certain before I called you back. | 我想在回电前先得到确认 |
[28:36] | Yeah, yeah. Of course. | 是…当然 |
[28:37] | So, that was my car. | 所以那确实是我的车 |
[28:39] | Mitch has been staying at our place there, | 米切之前一直住在我们的房子里 |
[28:42] | and from what I’ve gathered, I think it’s true. | 从我得到的信息来看 我觉得是真的 |
[28:45] | So, he’s dead? | 所以他死了 |
[28:48] | Yeah, that’s my understanding. | 是 在我看来是这样 |
[28:52] | Does his family know? | 他家里人知道吗 |
[28:54] | I didn’t think it was my place to tell them. | 我觉得不该由我来告诉他们 |
[28:56] | Normally, it would be the hospital, | 通常是由医院告知 |
[28:58] | but they’re inundated, | 但医院病人太多 不堪重负 |
[29:00] | and I guess he wasn’t carrying his passport or license. | 而且我猜他没带护照或驾照 |
[29:04] | Yeah. Okay. All right. | 是 好吧 |
[29:06] | Yeah. If I hear anything else, I’ll let you know. | 是 如果我得到其他消息 我会告诉你的 |
[29:09] | -Thanks, Clay. -Okay. | -谢了 克雷 -好 |
[29:19] | So, we need the second confirmation before I can run it. | 所以我们需要第二个确认 我才能报道 |
[29:24] | Okay. | 好 |
[29:28] | I’m gonna write the copy myself. | 我会亲自写稿子 |
[29:36] | Sorry. I– I’m so sorry. I had to lie down for a second, | 抱歉 我很抱歉 我刚才必须要躺一会儿 |
[29:39] | but I was feeling a little dizzy. But I’m fine now. | 有点头晕 但我现在没事了 |
[29:41] | Yeah. Don’t go anywhere. I wanna talk to you. | 是 别走 我想和你谈谈 |
[29:43] | It’s okay, Mia. We can talk another time. | 没事 米娅 我们可以改天再谈 |
[29:46] | Can we not argue right now? | 现在别争了好吗 |
[29:48] | Okay. | 好 |
[29:56] | I’m sorry about yesterday. | 昨天的事我很抱歉 |
[29:59] | Yesterday was a brain-fuck. | 昨天真难以置信 |
[30:01] | This whole job is a brain-fuck. Life is a brain-fuck. | 这整个工作令人难以置信 生活令人难以置信 |
[30:06] | You have to go through life pretending you don’t know | 你必须在生活中负重前行 假装不知道 |
[30:08] | they’re making you play by different rules. | 他们强迫你按不同规则行事 |
[30:09] | You, like– You think a guy at work likes you. | 比如你…觉得有个同事喜欢你 |
[30:12] | You think he likes you for you and that means enough to you, you know? | 你以为他喜欢你这个人 这对你来说就足够了 明白吗 |
[30:15] | You’re willing to overlook his wife and his children. | 你愿意无视他的妻儿 |
[30:18] | Save that to beat yourself up another day. | 留到日后只能害了自己 |
[30:20] | And then you start telling yourself stories until you believe them. | 然后你开始给自己讲故事 直到深信不疑 |
[30:22] | Because you know what? Maybe they’re true. | 因为你知道吗 也许这些故事是真的 |
[30:26] | And then it ends. | 然后就结束了 |
[30:29] | And he’s petty. | 而他是个小人 |
[30:30] | He acts like a jackass, but you… | 表现得像个混蛋 但你… |
[30:33] | you persevere, you put it behind you. | 你坚持下来 把这件事抛在身后 |
[30:35] | And then you get the job you were after the whole time. | 然后你得到了一直梦寐以求的工作 |
[30:40] | Then they publish a book that says that he didn’t really like you for you, | 然后他们出版一本书 说他当时不是因为你这个人而喜欢你 |
[30:45] | but you don’t believe them. | 但你不相信 |
[30:47] | ‘Cause to believe them is to believe that you weren’t enough on your own. | 因为相信他们的话 就等于相信你自己不够优秀 |
[30:53] | And then they lump you in with a bunch of other women. | 然后他们把你和其他一些女人归为一类 |
[30:56] | Women who were legitimately victims of | 那些女人都是真正的受害者 |
[30:59] | this empty, horny vessel who wanted nothing but what he wanted. | 被这个空洞 发情的人所害 他只想满足自己 |
[31:04] | And that job you got, why’d you get that job? | 而你为什么能得到那份工作 |
[31:06] | To make it okay that you were victimized? But you weren’t. | 让你成为受害者这件事变得无所谓 但你不是受害者 |
[31:11] | You were the side chick. | 你只是小情妇 |
[31:15] | Fuck Mitch. | 米切去死吧 |
[31:17] | Fuck that guy that put you in this situation. | 让那个害你陷入这种境地的人去死吧 |
[31:20] | Fuck men. They only fuck up your life. | 男人都去死吧 他们只会毁了你的生活 |
[31:23] | Fuck everybody. | 所有人都去死吧 |
[31:27] | That’s where I was yesterday, and I took it out on you. | 这就是我昨天的心态 我把情绪发泄在了你身上 |
[31:29] | I am so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[31:32] | Because I think I knew the real him, and that book doesn’t get the real him. | 因为我认为我了解真正的他 而那本书没有写出真正的他 |
[31:36] | And the real him is dead. | 真正的他已经死了 |
[31:40] | Oh, God. It’s just so sad. | 天啊 这太悲伤了 |
[31:43] | It’s so sad. | 太悲伤了 |
[31:50] | And I have to put my personal emotions to the side and sum him up in… | 而我不得不把个人感情放在一旁 把他的一生总结在… |
[31:55] | two minutes. | 两分钟内 |
[31:58] | Yes, I have her passwords. | 是 我有她的密码 |
[32:01] | But it’s just because she doesn’t remember them. | 但这只是因为她记不住 |
[32:04] | You know, I’d never look in her email. I can’t do that. | 我决不会看她的电邮 我不能看 |
[32:08] | I mean, if she knew, if she found out, she would fire me. | 如果她知道 如果她发现了会开除我 |
[32:13] | I mean, she’d be really mad, and… | 她会非常生气 而且… |
[32:15] | Well, she might be dead. | 她可能死了 |
[32:19] | She’s not dead. | 她没死 |
[32:20] | Have you spoken to her? | 你和她说过话吗 |
[32:22] | Because we know she went to Italy. | 因为我们知道她去了意大利 |
[32:25] | Italy? | 意大利 |
[32:26] | And we know that Mitch just died in a car crash. | 我们还知道米切刚刚死于一场车祸 |
[32:30] | And we know there is a woman with him. | 我们还知道有一个女人和他在一起 |
[32:34] | Oh, shit. | 不好 |
[32:37] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[32:39] | Alex will understand. | 艾丽克丝会理解的 |
[32:42] | She will. | 她会的 |
[32:43] | She didn’t get to where she is by not being reasonable, right? | 她如果不通情达理 也不会有今天的地位 对吗 |
[32:48] | We’re all in this together. She’ll get it. | 这事我们都有份 她会明白的 |
[32:52] | If she’s not dead. | 如果她还没死的话 |
[33:00] | Here. This may be something. | 找到了 这个可能有用 |
[33:02] | She booked a flight to Teterboro. It’s supposed to land in half an hour. | 她订了去泰特波罗机场的飞机 应该在半小时后降落 |
[33:06] | Thank you. Now let’s just hope she was on it. | 谢谢 希望她在飞机上 |
[33:08] | Oh, my God. Oh, my God. | 天啊… |
[33:09] | People are gonna find out where she was. | 人们会发现她之前在哪 |
[33:13] | Right. What do we do about that? | 对 那我们怎么办 |
[33:14] | I don’t know. That’s the fun of it. Now go. | 不知道 这是关键 快去 |
[33:22] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[33:24] | Okay, yeah. | 好 是 |
[33:27] | Okay. | 好 |
[33:29] | Kyle. | 凯尔 |
[33:30] | According to the NCES, in 2017, | 根据国家教育统计中心2017年的统计 |
[33:33] | one in five US students, ages 12 to 18, said they were bullied at school. | 12至18岁的美国学生中 每五人中就有一人说在学校遭到过霸凌 |
[33:38] | Can you believe that number? | 这数字真是令人难以置信 |
[33:40] | -20%? I forget how cruel kids can be. -Well, it’s really heartbreaking. | -20% 我忘记孩子们能有多残忍了 -非常令人心碎 |
[33:44] | But there are also some brave, extraordinary kids… | 但也有些勇敢 非凡的孩子 |
[33:46] | Bradley, you need to get out to the hallway. | 布莱德莉 你必须到走廊去 |
[33:48] | Your brother’s here. It’s bad. | 你弟弟来了 情况很糟 |
[33:50] | You spoke to one of them, didn’t you, Bradley? | 你和一位这样的孩子谈过 布莱德莉 对吗 |
[33:52] | That– That’s right. | 对 |
[33:54] | Earlier this month, I sat down with Lee Bauer, | 这个月初 我采访了李鲍尔 |
[33:56] | one young student who told me that he had it up to here with being bullied. | 这位年轻的学生告诉我说 他已经受够了霸凌 |
[34:00] | And what he did next was pretty remarkable. | 他接下来的行为很了不起 |
[34:03] | We’re clear. | 录制结束 |
[34:09] | Where the New York City winters aren’t Bleeding me | 纽约的冬季不会让我流血 |
[34:15] | Leading me | 它指引着我 |
[34:17] | Hey, look. That’s– That’s my sister right there. | 嘿 看啊 那就是我姐姐 |
[34:19] | -Hey. -See? | -嘿 -看见没 |
[34:21] | -Bradley, tell this guy you’re my sister. -Hal, what are you doing here? | -布莱德莉 跟这人说 你是我姐姐 -哈尔 你怎么来了 |
[34:24] | -I come to see you. Hey, buddy. -Okay. Uh, okay. | -我是来看你的 嘿 朋友 -好 好吧 |
[34:28] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[34:29] | I’m fine. He’s my brother. It’s– | 我没事 他是我弟弟 是… |
[34:30] | -You sure? -Yeah, it’s okay. Thank you, Jimbo. | -你确定 -是 没事的 谢谢你 杰博 |
[34:32] | Yeah. I came all the way to New York, you don’t even invite me… | 是 我大老远来到纽约 你甚至不邀请我 |
[34:35] | -Okay. You need to go now. -…to see where you work? | -好了 现在你得走了 -来看看你的公司 |
[34:37] | -Okay? I’m at– I’m at work. -Why? I don– | -好吗 我正在工作 -为什么 我… |
[34:39] | Do I remind– I remind you of Dad or something? | 我让你…是我让你想起了爸爸还是怎样 |
[34:43] | -What? -You are ashamed of me. | -什么 -你为我感到羞耻 |
[34:45] | -And that hurts, Bradley. -Okay, look– | -这令人伤心 布莱德莉 -好 听着… |
[34:47] | -Is everything okay? -It’s fine. Rena, you can go. | -一切还好吗 -还好 蕾娜 你可以走了 |
[34:50] | Really. He’s just having a bad day. | 真的 他只是今天心情不好 |
[34:52] | -You wanted me to go. -Come on. | -你想让我走 -来吧 |
[34:53] | You don’t have to leave, but have some coffee. | 你不必走 但是喝点咖啡吧 |
[34:54] | -Do you hear me? Sit down. -I’ll have a cup of coffee. Coffee’s good. | -听见没有 坐下 -我会喝杯咖啡的 咖啡很好 |
[34:57] | Come-on from the whores On Seventh Avenue | 第七街的妓女们说“来玩啊” |
[35:00] | And you have to be quiet, Hal. | 你必须保持安静 哈尔 |
[35:02] | Why? It’s a TV station. I could be discovered, like you. | 为什么 这里是电视台 我可能被他们看中的 像你一样 |
[35:06] | I’m laying out my winter clothes | 我在摆出冬天的衣物 |
[35:08] | You have to shut the fuck up. | 你必须给我闭嘴 |
[35:10] | Why? | 为什么 |
[35:12] | ‘Cause they think Mitch Kessler died last night. | 因为他们认为米切凯斯勒在昨晚去世了 |
[35:21] | I am just a poor boy Though my story’s seldom told | 我只是个穷小子 不过我的故事无人讲述 |
[35:26] | Hal, what are you doing? | 哈尔 你干什么 |
[35:29] | Hey, Bradley, are you coming back soon? | 嘿 布莱德莉 你快回来了吗 |
[35:33] | Oh, my God. That’s your girlfriend. | 天啊 是你的女朋友 |
[35:38] | Please don’t do this here. | 请不要在这里说这个 |
[35:39] | You don’t have to leave, but please don’t do this here. | 你不必走 但请不要在这里说这个 |
[35:43] | Hey, Bradley. | 嘿 布莱德莉 |
[35:45] | What? | 怎么了 |
[35:46] | Did Mitch Kessler kill himself? | 米切凯斯勒自杀了 |
[35:48] | No, it was a car accident. | 不 是车祸 |
[35:51] | Did he kill anybody? | 他撞死人了 |
[35:53] | Hal, I don’t know. | 哈尔 我不知道 |
[35:56] | Well… Hi. | 嗨 |
[35:58] | Our dad, | 我们的老爸 |
[36:00] | he killed a kid driving drunk. | 酒驾撞死了一个孩子 |
[36:03] | And we were in the car. | 我们当时就在车上 |
[36:06] | Oh, my God. You fucking asshole. | 天啊 你这个混蛋 |
[36:08] | -What? What? -Why would you do this to me? | -怎么了 -你为什么这样对我 |
[36:10] | See, this– You do this shit all the time. | 你瞧 你总是这样对我 |
[36:12] | -You act like you care. -Hal, you have to go. | -你假装在乎 -哈尔 你必须走了 |
[36:13] | -You ain’t listening. -Leave right now! | -你没在听我说 -立刻离开 |
[36:15] | -You fucking leave me to die. No. -You need to leave. | -你把我丢下等死 不 -你必须走 |
[36:17] | Searching for the places on the- | 寻找那些地方在… |
[36:19] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[36:20] | Call security. | 快叫保安 |
[36:38] | Hey. Don’t touch me. | 嘿 别碰我 |
[36:47] | No, no, get off me. | 不…放开我 |
[36:49] | No. No! No. No. | 不… |
[36:53] | Brad. Brad. Brad! Bradley! No. | 布莱德莉…不 |
[36:56] | Hey! Bradley, fucking help me! Help me. | 嘿 布莱德莉 帮帮我… |
[37:00] | Fucking help me. Brad. | 帮帮我 布莱德莉 |
[37:02] | Brad, please don’t– Please. | 布莱德莉 请别…拜托 |
[37:04] | I’m– Bradley, I’m sorry. I’m fucking– I’m sorry. | 布莱德莉 对不起… |
[37:07] | Help! | 帮帮我 |
[37:09] | Fucking help me! | 帮帮我啊 |
[37:52] | -Okay, okay. -I can’t go out there. | -好了… -我不能出去 |
[37:55] | No, you can. You can. | 不 你可以… |
[37:58] | It’s gonna be okay. | 会没事的 |
[38:00] | People judging you is a bitch, but it doesn’t kill you. | 人们对你品头论足是很糟 但不会要了你的命 |
[38:02] | I don’t– I don’t know what to do. Am I a horrible person? | 我不知道该怎么办 我是个糟糕的人吗 |
[38:06] | No, no. No. | 不… |
[38:10] | But you do need to take a cold, hard look at your life. | 但你确实得客观地审视一下自己的生活 |
[38:14] | You’re just gonna have to, Bradley. Okay? | 你必须这么做 布莱德莉 明白吗 |
[38:17] | Yeah. | 明白 |
[38:20] | Have you ever had therapy? | 你接受过心理咨询吗 |
[38:26] | I’m afraid they’ll tell me I’m crazy. | 我怕他们说我是疯子 |
[38:28] | You’re not crazy. | 你不是疯子 |
[38:30] | -I’m not? -No. | -不是吗 -不是 |
[38:31] | You learned behaviors to help you survive as a kid in a crazy environment. | 你小时候身处疯狂的环境 学会了一些帮助你活下来的行为 |
[38:38] | Okay. They’re not helping you now. | 对 这些行为现在对你没有帮助了 |
[38:39] | Oh, my God. My family has just really fucked me up. | 天啊 我的家人真是害死我了 |
[38:44] | And I love them so much, but I can’t fix them. | 而我很爱他们 但我无法令他们变好 |
[38:48] | Right. So maybe it’s time that you stepped away from them. | 对 所以也许你是时候远离他们了 |
[38:53] | I– I tried to make Hal go home. | 我尝试过让哈尔回家 |
[38:56] | And then he just sucked you right back in, didn’t he? | 然后他立刻就把你拖下水了 不是吗 |
[38:58] | But he’s a mess and it’s not his fault. | 但他一团糟 这不是他的错 |
[39:00] | He’s bipolar, and he has terrible parents. | 他有双相情感障碍 而且他的父母很差劲 |
[39:03] | We have terrible parents. | 我们的父母很差劲 |
[39:05] | Look, Bradley, listen to me. | 听着 布莱德莉 听我说 |
[39:09] | I get that it’s not his fault. I get it. | 我明白这不是他的错 我懂 |
[39:13] | But at a certain point, | 但是到了一定程度后 |
[39:15] | it doesn’t matter why he’s the way he is. | 导致他现状的原因就不重要了 |
[39:18] | It just matters that he’s bringing chaos to your life, | 重要的是他在给你的生活带来混乱 |
[39:22] | and he isn’t interested in changing, you know? | 而他又不想改变 明白吗 |
[39:25] | You– You have to think about you. | 你必须替自己想想 |
[39:27] | Right? What is right for you? Think about that. | 对吗 对你来说什么才是正确的 想想吧 |
[39:35] | Look, I’ve had to walk away from people in my family. It is not easy. | 听着 我也曾 不得不离开自己的家人 这很难 |
[39:39] | You have? | 真的 |
[39:41] | But in the end, it’s just harder. | 但是到了最后只会变得更难 |
[39:43] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[39:45] | I can’t imagine leaving my baby brother. | 我无法想象离开自己的弟弟 |
[39:48] | I– I can’t abandon him. | 我不能抛弃他 |
[39:50] | Okay, so if he wants to change, you can put him in rehab. | 好 如果他想改变 你可以送他去戒毒所 |
[39:57] | But honestly, honestly, honey, | 但说实话…亲爱的 |
[40:00] | I think you might have to walk away. | 我觉得你可能必须离开他 |
[40:05] | It’s your life, Bradley. | 这是你的生活 布莱德莉 |
[40:06] | It’s yours. Not his. | 是你的 不是他的 |
[40:49] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[40:52] | You’re okay. | 你没事 |
[40:55] | -Hey, hey, why are you crying? -I’m just so happy you found me. | -嘿…你为什么哭 -我只是很高兴你找到我了 |
[41:02] | I’m happy you found me. | 我很高兴你找到我了 |
[41:04] | I was really worried about you. | 我很担心你 |
[41:10] | Look, I have to– I have to tell you something. | 听着 我必须告诉你件事 |
[41:14] | What? | 什么事 |
[41:21] | We think Mitch is dead. | 我们认为米切去世了 |
[41:28] | No, I’m– No. | 不 我…不可能 |
[41:32] | I was just with him. | 我刚才还和他在一起呢 |
[41:33] | -I– I know. -I was just with him. | -我知道 -我刚才还和他在一起 |
[41:35] | I’m– I’m– I’m very sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[41:37] | No, no, no, no, no, no, no. | 不会的… |
[41:39] | -It’s okay. -No, no, no. | -没事的 -不会… |
[41:40] | -Let me get you to the car– -No, no, no, no, no… | -我扶你上车吧 -不… |
[41:43] | -I’m very sorry, I’m– -No, no. | -我很遗憾 我… -不… |
[41:44] | -He– It was– It was a car accident. -No, no. Oh, my gosh– A car accident? | -是车祸 -不…天啊 车祸 |
[41:47] | Yes, it was an accident. And the network wants you to report it. | 对 是车祸 电视网想让你来报道 |
[41:50] | So– It’s okay. It’s– | 没事的 这… |
[41:53] | Look, they’re waiting on a second confirmation right now. | 听着 他们现在还在等着得到第二个确认 |
[41:56] | Apparently he didn’t have an ID on him. | 显然他当时没带证件 |
[41:58] | -So… -No, no. | -所以… -不… |
[41:59] | -Italy is a shit show right now. -Yes, but– | -意大利现在乱成一锅粥 -是 但… |
[42:01] | But there was no one with him. So there’s no one to confirm what happened. | 他当时身边没有人 所以没有人能确认发生了什么 |
[42:04] | -Give me your phone. -What? | -给我你的手机 -什么 |
[42:06] | -Give me your phone. -What? Oh– | -给我你的手机 -什么 |
[42:08] | -Give me your– Give me your phone. -What? Here. Here. | -给我你的手机 -什么 给… |
[42:18] | Fido. | 费多 |
[42:32] | Pronto. | 喂 |
[42:34] | Paola, it’s Alex Levy. | 保拉 我是艾丽克丝利维 |
[42:48] | I’m sorry, Alex. He’s dead. | 我很遗憾 艾丽克丝 他死了 |
[42:59] | Were you with him? | 你当时和他在一起吗 |
[43:01] | Not in the car. I… | 我不在车里 我… |
[43:05] | Later. | 后来在 |
[43:08] | In the hospital. | 在医院 |
[43:09] | I found him. | 我找到了他 |
[43:12] | I’m so sorry. I’m so sorry. | 我很遗憾… |
[43:16] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[43:19] | Alex… | 艾丽克丝 |
[43:22] | he loved you very much. | 他很爱你 |
[43:26] | Ciao. | 再见 |
[44:14] | Does Paige know? Do the kids know? | 佩吉知道吗 他孩子们知道吗 |
[44:17] | I don’t think so. No. | 我觉得不知道 对 |
[44:19] | I should tell her. | 我应该告诉她 |
[44:21] | You– You wanna call ’em? | 你要打给他们吗 |
[44:24] | No. No, I– I should tell her in person. | 不…我应该当面告诉她 |
[44:28] | That would just be the right thing to do. | 这是正确的做法 |
[44:30] | So, to be clear, instead of going in, you wanna… | 我问清楚 你不去电视台 而是想… |
[44:34] | Right now, yes. Yes. | 现在是的 对 |
[44:36] | Okay. | 好 |
[44:37] | She needs to hear it from someone who cares about him, you know? | 她得从在乎他的人口中 听到这个消息 对吗 |
[44:42] | …this next segment…Ty’s Trends without Ty. | 下一段 泰的热门话题里没有泰 |
[44:46] | So, should we take turns reading… | 那么我们要不要轮流读… |
[44:48] | Oh, yeah. | 好 |
[44:50] | Where are you? You were supposed to bring Alex in an hour ago. | 你在哪 你应该一小时前带艾丽克丝过来的 |
[44:52] | Mia, hi. | 米娅 嗨 |
[44:55] | I’m not– I’m not coming in right now, and that’s my decision, okay? | 我不会现在就来台里 这是我的决定 明白吗 |
[45:00] | But I do have– | 但我确实有… |
[45:02] | I did get a second confirmation. | 我得到了第二个确认 |
[45:09] | So we’re gonna go and tell Paige in person, okay? | 所以我们会去当面告诉佩吉 好吗 |
[45:14] | I’m sorry it won’t be in the first two hours, | 很抱歉 不能在前两个小时内报道了 |
[45:18] | but when Paige knows, we’ll let you guys know, | 但等佩吉知道了 我们会告诉你们 |
[45:20] | and then you can go to air with it, okay? | 然后你们就可以报道了 好吗 |
[45:23] | Alex, I don’t need you to do this. | 艾丽克丝 你不必这么做的 |
[45:24] | Whatever, okay. I’ll see– I’ll speak to you soon. | 无所谓了 好 我一会儿和你说 |
[45:28] | Hang it up. | 挂了吧 |
[45:29] | Thanks, Mia. | 谢谢了 米娅 |
[45:33] | I’m proud of you. | 我为你感到自豪 |
[45:35] | Jesus. | 天啊 |
[45:38] | How many messages did– My God. How many messages did you– | 多少条信息…天啊 你给我发了多少… |
[45:48] | Is there a problem? | 有问题吗 |
[45:50] | -Is this about Maggie’s book? -No. No, no, no. I was– | -是不是因为麦琪的书 -不…我… |
[45:53] | -What’s– -I was just worried about you. | -什么… -我只是担心你 |
[45:54] | That’s– It’s– That’s it. | 就是这样 |
[45:55] | -What? -I was worried. It’s fine. | -什么 -我担心 没事的 |
[45:59] | And now that I know you’re safe you just delete them, because… | 现在我知道你安全了 删除就好 因为… |
[46:02] | -You dumb fucking asshole! -It’s, um. You can just– | 你这个愚蠢的混蛋 |
[46:05] | You don’t even have to– Here. | 你甚至不必…来 |
[46:06] | Don’t listen to that one. Don’t listen to that– | 别听这条 别听… |
[46:08] | No, no, no, no, no, no. Oh, God. | 不…天啊 |
[46:10] | Please. Alex, don’t listen to it. | 拜托 艾丽克丝 别听 |
[46:12] | -I’m– Stop it. -Oh, my God. | -我…别听了 -天啊 |
[46:14] | I was really, really angry and I just… | 我当时很生气 我… |
[46:16] | -I lost– -What the fuck? | -我失… -搞什么鬼 |
[46:18] | Oh, my God. I am so, so sorry. I didn’t mean that. I didn’t mean that. | 天啊 我非常抱歉 我不是那个意思… |
[46:23] | I did not– I did not mean that. | 我不是那个意思 |
[46:25] | …juicy ounce of humanity… | 每一滴鲜活的人性 |
[46:26] | -Alex, Alex, listen. Please. -…out of your dry fucking soul… | -艾丽克丝…请听我说 -你干枯的灵魂 |
[46:28] | Please do not listen to this. Please, just turn it off. Seriously. | 请别听这条留言 请关了吧 真的 |
[46:31] | -Just stop! -This is really not the time. | -别听了 -这真不是时候 |
[46:33] | -Stop it, please! -It is not the fucking time. | -别听了 拜托 -这真的不是时候 |
[46:35] | I’m sorry. I’m sorry. | 对不起… |
[46:37] | We were having some negativity towards each other, and we’re past it now. | 我们之前对彼此有负面看法 现在已经翻篇了 |
[46:40] | -Are we? My God. Good to know. -I’m moving past it. | -是吗 天啊 知道这个真好 -我正在翻 |
[46:41] | -I didn’t know that we– Oh. -Alex, don’t do this to us. | -我都不知道我们… -艾丽克丝 别这样 |
[46:44] | -We’re finally in a good place, okay? -Oh, God. | -我们的关系终于好了 好吗 -天啊 |
[46:46] | -Please, just– -Oh. | 拜托 你… |
[46:47] | This is a really brutal day. | 今天真的很糟 |
[46:51] | I want you to know that I have forgiven you for all of– | 我想告诉你 我已经原谅了你所有的… |
[46:55] | Wait, what the fuck? | 等等 你有没有搞错 |
[46:56] | Forgiven me for what the fuck? | 原谅我什么 |
[46:59] | Are you kidding me? | 你开什么玩笑 |
[47:01] | Jesus, why are you not letting me feel what I should be feeling right now? | 天啊 你为什么打断我现在应有的感受 |
[47:04] | Fuck you for this! | 你应该为此去死 |
[47:06] | Wait, why are you mad at me? | 等等 你为什么生我的气 |
[47:08] | I was the one who was about to forgive you for all the– | 我正打算原谅你所有的… |
[47:10] | -For what? -For what? For what? | -原谅什么 -原谅什么 |
[47:12] | Yes, for what? | 对 原谅什么 |
[47:13] | Let’s see. Let’s get the list out. | 那就说说 我们一项项说 |
[47:15] | -Okay, here we go. -Jesus. | -好 开始吧 -天啊 |
[47:16] | -How about for… -Fucking asshole. | -原谅你… -混蛋 |
[47:17] | …bailing on a presidential debate. | 放弃总统辩论 |
[47:19] | -Then flying off to Italy to rendezvous… -Oh… | 然后飞去意大利去见 |
[47:21] | -…with a vicious sexual predator… -Oh, shut up. | -恶劣的性掠食者 -闭嘴吧 |
[47:24] | …while in the middle of a burgeoning pandemic. | 同时不顾迅速恶化的疫情 |
[47:26] | -You don’t understand. You don’t. -Then lying to me that you had a bad back. | -你不明白 你不懂 -然后骗我说你后背疼 |
[47:29] | I was trying to save our careers. If I fucking go, you fucking go. | 我是在试图拯救我们的事业 如果我完蛋了 你也完蛋 |
[47:32] | Save our careers? How? How do you save– | 拯救我们的事业 怎么拯救 你怎么拯救… |
[47:35] | -You gonna go out by fucking Mitch? -I did not fuck Mitch! | -通过和米切上床吗 -我没和米切上床 |
[47:38] | -Again? -Oh, my gosh. | -再上一次 -天啊 |
[47:39] | How do I know? How do I know what to believe? | 我怎么知道 我该信什么 |
[47:41] | -How do I know anything? -Are you jealous? | -我怎么知道 -你是嫉妒吗 |
[47:43] | -Is that what this is about? -Oh, come on! | -是这样吗 -拜托 |
[47:45] | -Your fucking vanity knows no bounds. -Oh, for God– | -你该死的虚荣心无穷无尽 -闭嘴吧 |
[47:48] | Jealous of that dumb, dead asshole who ruined my life and all of our lives? | 嫉妒那个愚蠢的死混蛋 他毁了我的生活 毁了我们所有人的生活 |
[47:52] | Yeah, I’m jealous of Mitch. I’m jealous. | 对 我嫉妒米切 我是嫉妒 |
[47:54] | -I’m jealous of Hitler too! -How dare you? | -我还嫉妒希特勒呢 -你怎敢这么说 |
[47:56] | -God! -Oh, my fucking God. | -天啊 -我的天 |
[47:58] | It’s not his fucking fault that you were born without a spine. | 你天生没种又不是他的错 |
[48:01] | -I told you not to listen to it. -Jesus! | -我跟你说不要听留言了 -天啊 |
[48:03] | See? Now it’s my fault ’cause I listened to the fucking message. | 看 现在又是我的错了 因为我听了那该死的留言 |
[48:06] | God, you only wanna listen to the message and respond to it | 天啊 你只想听 回应那些 |
[48:09] | when it helps your career, | 对你事业有益的留言 |
[48:11] | but maybe when a person spills their heart | 但也许当一个人推心置腹地 |
[48:15] | onto your answering machine after you got them fired… | 对着你的留言机倾诉 不顾你之前害他被炒 |
[48:18] | -Oh, my God. I was sparing you. -…ruined their career– | -天啊 我那是在救你 -毁了他的事业 |
[48:20] | -I was trying to spare you, idiot. -Sparing me? You fucking ruined my career! | -我那是在救你 白痴 -救我 你毁了我的事业 |
[48:23] | It’ll never get through that thick fucking head of yours | 你这愚蠢的脑袋永远不会理解 |
[48:25] | that I don’t wanna suck your dick. Never, ever, never! | 我不想给你口交 永远也不想 |
[48:29] | Okay? Sorry about that. Jesus. | 明白吗 对不起了 天啊 |
[48:35] | There she is, America’s sweetheart. | 这就是美国甜心 |
[48:38] | Oh, fuck you. I hate you so much. | 你去死吧 我恨死你了 |
[48:40] | -I hate you so much. -I hate you so much. | -我恨死你了 -我恨死你了 |
[48:41] | If I ever say anything different | 如果我表达了任何不同的意思 |
[48:43] | -then you know I’m lying to you so bad. -So fucking much. | -那我一定是在撒弥天大谎 -恨死你了 |
[48:46] | -I hate you so fucking much! -I hate you. | -我恨死你了 -我恨你 |
[48:48] | -Jesus Christ. -Shut up! | -我的天啊 -闭嘴 |
[48:49] | -Why didn’t you respond to the messages? -Get me out of here, please! | -你为什么不回留言 -请让我下车吧 |
[49:31] | Alex, hi. | 艾丽克丝 嗨 |
[49:34] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[49:35] | Teddy. | 泰迪 |
[49:38] | Hi, honey. | 嗨 亲爱的 |
[49:44] | Oh, God. It’s so good to see you. | 天啊 见到你真高兴 |
[49:47] | Is your mama home? | 妈妈在家吗 |
[49:49] | She’s meditating. | 她在冥想 |
[49:50] | -Do you want me to go get her? -I’d really appreciate it. | -要我去叫她吗 -那太感谢你了 |
[49:54] | -Okay. -Mom? | -好的 -妈妈 |
[49:56] | Mom, Alex is here. | 妈妈 艾丽克丝来了 |
[49:57] | Fuck. | 该死 |
[50:02] | Alex. | 艾丽克丝 |
[50:03] | Paige. | 佩吉 |
[50:06] | I’m so sorry to show up unannounced. | 很抱歉我突然造访 |
[50:11] | I just have to tell you that, um… | 我只是必须要告诉你 |
[50:16] | Mitch was in a car accident… | 米切出了车祸 |
[50:21] | and he didn’t make it. | 他没能幸免于难 |
[50:34] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[50:36] | -Yes. Of course. -For telling me. | -这是我应该做的 -谢谢你告诉我 |
[50:38] | Would you like to talk or anything? | 你想谈谈吗 需要什么吗 |
[50:41] | I’m right here for you. | 我就在这里支持你 |
[50:48] | What does that– What does that mean? | 这是什么意思 |
[50:51] | Alex. | 艾丽克丝 |
[50:53] | I’ve always known. | 我一直都知道 |
[50:56] | Most of the time I had no idea who those girls were, | 多数时候 我不知道那些女孩是谁 |
[51:00] | so what difference did it make? | 所以有什么区别呢 |
[51:02] | But you knew me. | 但你认识我 |
[51:04] | And unlike all those other poor girls, you didn’t have to do it, did you? | 而且和那些可怜女孩不同 你不是非要这么做不可 对吗 |
[51:12] | No. | 对 |
[51:14] | And you would see me at parties and hug me. | 而你会在各种派对上见到我 拥抱我 |
[51:20] | Paige, I– | 佩吉 我… |
[51:30] | It only happened twice. | 只发生过两次 |
[51:34] | Only twice? Wow. | 只有两次 天啊 |
[51:39] | Thank you for that. | 谢谢你了 |
[51:41] | You two were made for each other. | 你们俩真是天造地设 |
[51:46] | You might even be the same person for all I can tell, so… | 我认为你俩甚至可能是同一个人 所以… |
[51:50] | I’m sorry for your loss. | 请你节哀 |
[52:50] | Hey, it’s Mia. | 嗨 我是米娅 |
[52:52] | Hi, Mia. | 嗨 米娅 |
[52:55] | So I just told Paige. | 我刚告诉佩吉了 |
[52:59] | You should be good to go. | 你可以报道了 |
[53:01] | Okay. Thanks for calling. | 好 谢谢你打来 |
[53:03] | Hey, listen– | 嘿 听着 |
[53:05] | -Is Bradley there, by any chance? -Yeah. | -布莱德莉是不是正好在 -是 |
[53:08] | -Would you mind putting her on, please? -Sure. | -请让她听电话好吗 -当然 |
[53:11] | Hello? | 喂 |
[53:13] | Bradley… | 布莱德莉 |
[53:15] | I just want you to know that I really think, actually, | 我想告诉你 我真的认为 |
[53:18] | that you’re the right person to do this. | 这件事应该由你来做 |
[53:21] | You know, to break the news. | 报这条新闻 |
[53:24] | Why do you say that? | 为什么这么说 |
[53:25] | Because… | 因为… |
[53:28] | everything’s changing. | 一切都在改变 |
[53:31] | And you were the start of that change. | 而是你发起了这场变革 |
[53:36] | And I just want you to know that I really– | 我想告诉你 我真的… |
[53:38] | I so appreciate you. | 我很欣赏你 |
[53:41] | You know? That’s all. | 真的 就是这样 |
[53:46] | Welcome back. We’re interrupting with some breaking news | 欢迎回来 我们要中断节目 来播报突发新闻 |
[53:50] | that we want you to hear from us first. | 我们希望各位从我们这里最先听到 |
[53:53] | Bradley? | 布莱德莉 |
[53:54] | UBA can be the first to confirm that former Morning Show anchor, | UBA电视网第一个确认 前《TMS》主播 |
[53:57] | and one of the most iconic personalities in morning television history, | 早间电视新闻史上最具代表性的人物之一 |
[54:02] | Mitch Kessler has tragically died | 米切凯斯勒不幸去世 |
[54:05] | in a single-car accident in northern Italy during the night. | 他昨晚在意大利北部驾车遭遇车祸 无其他涉事车辆 |
[54:09] | He was 52 years old. | 享年52岁 |
[54:11] | He is survived by his ex-wife, Paige, and their children, Teddy and Jeff. | 留下了前妻佩吉和他们的孩子泰迪和杰夫 |
[54:17] | Kessler was part of the UBA news family for over 20 years, | 凯斯勒在UBA新闻部这个大家庭里 工作了20多年 |
[54:21] | winning eight Emmys during his tenure. | 期间荣获八项艾美奖 |
[54:24] | His time here came to an abrupt end last year | 他在这里的工作于去年突然中止 |
[54:27] | after reporting revealed multiple incidents of sexual misconduct | 因有报告揭露他涉及多次不当性行为事件 |
[54:32] | over the course of his employment at UBA. | 均发生在他任职于UBA电视网期间 |
[54:35] | His television career was illustrious. | 他的电视生涯是辉煌的 |
[54:38] | As a broadcaster, he was impeccable, | 作为一名主播 他的表现无可挑剔 |
[54:41] | sharp, engaging, funny, empathetic. | 观点犀利 魅力四射 风趣幽默 有同情心 |
[54:45] | In his personal life, and behind the scenes on this show, | 在他幕后的个人生活中 |
[54:49] | he leaves a more tarnished legacy. | 他留下了有污点的历史 |
[54:52] | Transition, for society, is rarely easy. | 社会的变革从来都不简单 |
[54:57] | Reconciling who we were with who we are with who we want to be is challenging. | 让过去 现在的自己以及未来想要成为谁 这三者协调是一项挑战 |
[55:03] | Figuring out what from the past we need to remember, | 想清楚在过去的一切当中 我们需要记住什么 |
[55:07] | to forgive, to learn from, | 原谅什么 学习什么 |
[55:10] | or to ignore, | 或者忽略什么 |
[55:11] | is impossible to do elegantly. | 是不可能优雅地做到的 |
[55:14] | People at this workplace suffered from Mitch’s inability to do any of that. | 这个公司里有很多人因为米切 没能做到上述任何一点而遭受了痛苦 |
[55:20] | And for that, many are still paying the price. | 很多人至今仍在为此付出代价 |