时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[03:01] | Should we talk? | 要谈谈吗 |
[03:07] | Are you in trouble? | 你惹上麻烦了吗 |
[03:11] | I’m sorry. I shouldn’t have come to your office. | 我很抱歉 我不该去你公司的 |
[03:15] | I shouldn’t have done that. | 我不该那么做的 |
[03:17] | I just wasn’t in my right mind, you know? | 我当时精神不正常 |
[03:22] | What you were doing, it just hurt me so much. | 只是你做的事令我很伤心 |
[03:25] | Well, then, I guess I should apologize to you? | 那么我应该向你道歉了 |
[03:29] | Where are my manners? | 我真是无礼啊 |
[03:34] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[03:38] | I’m an idiot. | 我是个白痴 |
[03:42] | I wanted to hurt you. | 我想令你伤心 |
[03:47] | I wanted to see you hurt the way that you hurt me. | 我想看到你伤心 就像你令我伤心那样 |
[03:53] | Because I’m pathetic. | 因为我很可悲 |
[03:58] | I know I don’t deserve another chance, | 我知道我不配再拥有一次机会 |
[04:02] | but please give me one anyway. | 但还是请再给我一次机会吧 |
[04:07] | I’ll go to rehab. | 我会去戒毒所 |
[04:10] | I’ll swallow whatever little bit of pride that I have left. | 我会放下仅存的一点自尊 |
[04:15] | I will let you pay– I will stay. | 我会让你付 我会留在那里的 |
[04:18] | I won’t let Mom pull me out. | 我不会让妈妈把我接出来 |
[04:29] | I will fix it. | 我会解决 |
[04:36] | Please. | 求你了 |
[04:59] | Look, there’s nothing to be nervous about. | 听着 完全不必紧张 |
[05:01] | It’s fine. | 没事 |
[05:03] | Just gotta sit there and take your lumps. | 坐在那里接受批评就好 |
[05:06] | I know what I need to say. | 我知道该说些什么 |
[05:07] | Please let me do the talking. | 请让我来说 |
[05:10] | Hey, can you pull us around back? | 嘿 能把我们送到后门吗 |
[05:12] | -This is fine. This is fine. This is fine. -It’s a zoo out here. | -没关系… -前面乱成一团了 |
[05:15] | Alex, Alex, right here. How do you feel about Mitch’s death? | 艾丽克丝…看这里 你对米切去世有何感想 |
[05:21] | When was the last time you spoke with Mitch? | 你最后一次和米切说话是什么时候 |
[05:31] | -Alex! Alex! -Alex! | -艾丽克丝… -艾丽克丝 |
[05:33] | Alex! Alex! | 艾丽克丝… |
[05:34] | Alex, I’m very sorry for your loss. | 艾丽克丝 请节哀 |
[05:37] | I know you and Mitch had a complicated relationship. | 我知道你和米切的关系很复杂 |
[05:39] | It wasn’t complicated. They were partners. | 不复杂 他们是搭档 |
[05:42] | One of them was a sexual predator who was fired, | 一个人是性掠食者 被炒掉了 |
[05:44] | and one of them suffered the consequences. | 另一个人承担了后果 |
[05:46] | And she just visited him? In Italy? | 她刚刚去意大利拜访了他 |
[05:48] | It’s a private matter, whatever it is. | 无论是什么原因 都是私事 |
[05:50] | And you never would’ve known if your employees hadn’t committed fraud | 你们本来是不会得知的 都是因为你们手下的员工实施欺诈 |
[05:53] | and hacked into her credit card and email. | 获取了她的信用卡和电邮信息 |
[05:54] | It’s fine. It’s fi– | 这没关系 这… |
[05:56] | Alex has time off written into her contract. | 艾丽克丝的合同里有写明休假 |
[05:58] | It’s unorthodox to have taken it so early, but it’s kosher. | 这么早就休假是不合常规 但是合法的 |
[06:00] | Doug, either you let us talk, or you’re going out in the hall. | 道格 你要是不让我们说话 你就出去 |
[06:06] | Alex, you’re family. | 艾丽克丝 你是我们的家人 |
[06:08] | Well, you’re closer than family, really, because we chose to be related. | 其实你比家人还亲 因为这亲属关系是我们选的 |
[06:12] | And we’d never pay our family 25 million per. | 我们不会给家人每年付两千五百万美元 |
[06:14] | That means we love you, no matter what. | 这意味着无论如何我们都爱你 |
[06:18] | If there is any backlash, we will support you, | 如果有任何反弹 我们都会支持你 |
[06:22] | and we will get you through this. | 我们会帮你渡过这次难关 |
[06:25] | Good. | 好 |
[06:27] | I’m giving it back. | 我要还给你们 |
[06:28] | We’re not asking for it back. | 我们没有要求你还 |
[06:30] | Wait, what are you giving back? | 等等 你要还什么 |
[06:32] | The money. I’m giving back the money. | 钱 我要把钱还给他们 |
[06:34] | Coming back here was a big mistake, and I can see that now. | 回到这里是大错特错 我现在明白了 |
[06:38] | This isn’t a decision you should make while you’re still– | 这个决定你不应该在你还… |
[06:40] | My mind is made up, Doug. Okay? | 我心意已决 道格 好吗 |
[06:43] | I mean, keep your commission. Absolutely understand that, but | 你可以留着佣金 我完全理解 但是 |
[06:48] | March 16th will be my last day at TMS. | 3月16日将会是我在《TMS》的最后一天 |
[06:51] | What about prime time? | 那黄金时段节目怎么办 |
[06:53] | What am I missing? | 帮我理解一下 |
[06:54] | Maggie Brener’s book comes out on the 17th. | 麦琪布莱纳的书将于17号出版 |
[06:57] | And there’s going to be some damning information in there on me. | 书上会有一些关于我的事 很糟糕 |
[07:12] | Do you feel comfortable sharing? | 愿意和我们说说吗 |
[07:19] | She doesn’t. And there’s a chance that it never sees the light of day. | 她不愿意 而且这些事 有可能永远不会为世人所知 |
[07:22] | YDA shelved their interview with Maggie, so… | 《美国日间秀》决定不播出麦琪的采访 |
[07:24] | Doug, Stella, | 道格 斯黛拉 |
[07:27] | would you give Alex and I a minute alone, please? | 能让我和艾丽克丝单独聊一会儿吗 |
[07:29] | Okay. | 好 |
[07:32] | Look, Alex, you didn’t– | 听着 艾丽克丝 你不必… |
[07:34] | Doug. Come on. Outside. | 道格 拜托 出去吧 |
[07:37] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[07:56] | I’m gonna be canceled… | 我会遭到抵制 |
[08:00] | Cory, for things that I did. | 科里 因为我过去的所作所为 |
[08:03] | Well, unless I hear that you hurled racial epithets or homophobic slurs, | 除非我听见 你说了种族主义或反同性恋的言论 |
[08:07] | I’m not voiding your contract. Dude, no. | 我是不会取消你的合同的 朋友 不行 |
[08:10] | So, why don’t you go get the back surgery out of the way? | 不如你去把后背的手术做好 |
[08:13] | We’ll let Laura fill in for you, | 我们先让劳拉顶替你 |
[08:14] | and then you make this triumphant return to prime time. | 然后你再凯旋回归黄金时段 |
[08:18] | I slept with Mitch. | 我和米切上过床 |
[08:23] | Okay. Well, we have no idea how this book’s gonna play out. | 好吧 我们不知道这本书会造成什么影响 |
[08:27] | He is a sexual predator. | 他是个性掠食者 |
[08:29] | Your feminist hero slept with the enemy. | 你女权主义的英雄和敌人上床了 |
[08:34] | Did it on purpose, | 而且是有意为之 |
[08:36] | not coerced, | 并非遭到胁迫 |
[08:38] | while married. | 而且当时是已婚 |
[08:40] | And she doesn’t regret it one bit. | 她还一点都不后悔 |
[08:44] | That’s who I am. | 这就是真实的我 |
[08:46] | I don’t want the money. I’m done. I’m just done. | 我不想要钱 我受够了 真的够了 |
[08:49] | You can give it to charity, but you can’t force me to take it back. | 你可以捐给慈善事业 但你无法强迫我收回 |
[08:52] | Oh, God, Cory. | 天啊 科里 |
[08:56] | You ever played pinball, Alex? Pinball. | 艾丽克丝 你玩过弹珠台吗 弹珠台 |
[08:59] | There are those bumpers on there. | 上面有几个障碍物 |
[09:01] | Their only purpose is to knock the crap out of your ball | 它们唯一的目的就是狠狠地弹开钢珠 |
[09:04] | and put you off your game. | 让你手忙脚乱 |
[09:06] | Now, the more punishment you take, the more points you can rack up, | 钢珠被弹得越狠 你的分数就越高 |
[09:08] | but you can’t pay attention to them. | 但你不能关注它们 |
[09:12] | It’s just noise. | 那只是干扰 |
[09:13] | You gotta steel your nerves, keep your eye on the ball | 你必须咬牙坚持 盯住钢珠 |
[09:15] | because the game, it’s actually down at the flippers. | 因为游戏的关键其实在下面的拨板这边 |
[09:18] | And the flippers, they can send that ball | 拨板能让钢珠 |
[09:20] | flying up the ramp so fast, it’ll make your head spin | 快速滚上弹珠台的斜坡 令人头晕目眩 |
[09:23] | and that’s where you score the real points. | 这才是得分的关键 |
[09:26] | You just have to let the flippers do the work. | 你必须让拨板来工作 |
[09:32] | Thank you for the very weird pep talk, Cory. | 谢谢你这奇怪的鼓励 科里 |
[09:35] | Okay, but sometimes, | 好吧 但有时 |
[09:36] | and just call it your dumb, silly luck, | 只能说是运气不好 |
[09:40] | you realize that ball is heading straight down the drain. | 你会发现钢珠径直落下 |
[09:43] | It’s completely out of the reach of the flippers, | 两个拨板完全碰不到 |
[09:45] | and you think, “All right, well, I guess that’s the end of the road.” Right? | 你会想:“好吧 看来到此结束了” 对吗 |
[09:49] | “It’s my last ball, and I’m plumb out of quarters.” | “这是最后一颗钢珠 我也没有硬币了” |
[09:52] | That’s the moment you conjure the strength of a mother | 这就是你激发母性力量的时刻 |
[09:56] | whose baby is trapped beneath a Pontiac, | 你的孩子被困在庞蒂亚克车下 |
[09:59] | and you tilt the fuck outta that machine because you can. | 你会把弹珠机整个抬起来 因为你能做到 |
[10:02] | I am not taking the money back. | 我不会把钱拿回来的 |
[10:05] | I put my quarters in, and nobody’s gonna forget that I pulled the plunger. | 我已经投币了 谁都不会忘记我拉动了钢珠发射活塞 |
[10:10] | And I got balls left to play. | 而且我还有剩下的钢珠没打完呢 |
[10:17] | You’ll always have balls left to play, Cory. | 你永远都有剩下的钢珠 科里 |
[10:20] | It’s who you are. | 你就是这样的人 |
[10:25] | I just wanna finish out my days at The Morning Show, | 我只想做好最后几天的 《The Morning Show》 |
[10:28] | and as I said, I’ll be leaving the day before the book comes out. | 如我所说 我会在书出版的前一天离职 |
[10:32] | So just take care. | 请你保重 |
[10:33] | Take care of the show and yourself. | 照顾好节目和你自己 |
[10:37] | Do what you need to do. | 该做什么就做吧 |
[10:50] | Welcome back, Alex. | 欢迎回来 艾丽克丝 |
[10:52] | Thanks, Jimbo. | 谢谢 杰博 |
[11:04] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[11:08] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[11:11] | Yep? | 请进 |
[11:13] | Hello. | 你好 |
[11:16] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[11:17] | -Can I come in for a second? -Yeah, of course. | -我能进来一下吗 -当然 |
[11:20] | I’m sorry I left so abruptly. | 抱歉 我走得太突然 |
[11:23] | -Thanks for covering. -Yeah. Yeah, yeah. It’s okay. | -谢谢你替我顶班 -是…没关系 |
[11:26] | -Yeah. -How are you? | -是 -你还好吗 |
[11:29] | I’m good. I’ll be back Monday. | 我很好 我星期一回来 |
[11:33] | Are you sure you don’t need a little more time? | 你确定不需要多些时间吗 |
[11:35] | No. You know, they advertised you and me, | 不需要 他们打的广告就是你和我搭档 |
[11:38] | and I think we should give them you and me. | 我觉得我们应该让观众看到你和我 |
[11:41] | Okay. | 好 |
[11:42] | I just– I’m not here on Monday. | 只是我星期一不在 |
[11:44] | I… | 我… |
[11:45] | I have to drop off my brother at rehab. | 我得送弟弟去戒毒所 |
[11:48] | No. | 不 |
[11:50] | I am so sorry you have to deal with that again. | 我很遗憾你不得不再次面对此事 |
[11:52] | Yeah. Thanks. | 是 谢谢 |
[11:55] | Okay, so that means it’ll be me and Daniel. | 好吧 也就是说我要和丹尼尔搭档 |
[11:58] | Well, Laura offered to fill in for me on Monday, | 劳拉提出星期一替我顶班 |
[12:01] | so maybe you wanna consider coming back Tuesday instead? | 所以你要不要考虑下星期二再回来 |
[12:06] | No, I’ll be there. | 不 我会来的 |
[12:07] | -I’ll be there. I’ll see you Tuesday. -Okay. | -我会来的 星期二见 -好 |
[12:11] | And maybe we could go get a drink or something next week? | 下周我们一起去喝一杯什么的如何 |
[12:15] | I just– I feel like when you came back, | 我觉得你回来后 |
[12:17] | I had all these barriers up, and it just wasn’t fair. | 我一直没有放下戒心 这不公平 |
[12:23] | I would really love that. I would. | 我很乐意 好 |
[12:27] | But you might wanna distance yourself from me a little. | 但你最好和我保持一点距离 |
[12:32] | Distance? | 保持距离 |
[12:35] | It’s for your own– | 这是为了你… |
[12:37] | Yeah, just trust me. | 对 请相信我 |
[12:41] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[12:43] | I’m gonna be fine. Thanks. | 我会没事的 谢谢 |
[12:46] | -Have a good weekend. -Okay. | -祝你周末愉快 -好 |
[12:48] | Okay. | 好 |
[13:00] | Ms. Kessler, I’m sorry for your loss. | 凯斯勒女士 请节哀 |
[13:03] | That’s very nice. Thank you. | 谢谢你这么说 |
[13:13] | -People do know I’m coming, right? -They do. | -大家知道我要来 对吗 -对 |
[13:15] | Some people will be there, and some people won’t. | 有些人会在 有些人不会 |
[13:20] | I have to do this, but it does feel weird. | 我必须做这件事 但感觉好奇怪 |
[13:24] | Hey, at least you’re not wearing a mask. I feel like Michael Jackson. | 嘿 至少你没戴口罩 我感觉自己像迈克尔杰克逊 |
[13:28] | You have an excuse for being cautious. | 你有理由谨慎行事 |
[13:36] | Is Mia avoiding me? | 米娅在躲着我吗 |
[13:37] | She just had somewhere else to be. | 她只是必须去别的地方忙 |
[13:39] | Hello, everyone, can I have your attention? | 大家好 请注意一下 |
[13:44] | Thank you for letting me come in and talk to you. | 谢谢大家让我过来和你们谈 |
[13:47] | For those of you who don’t know me, my name is Paige Jacobs, formerly Kessler. | 有些人可能不认识我 我叫佩吉雅各布斯 之前姓凯斯勒 |
[13:53] | I know this is odd. An imposition. | 我知道这很奇怪 是强加于人 |
[13:57] | And I spent the last day planning a memorial for someone I hate, | 我昨天在为一个我恨的人策划葬礼 |
[14:03] | calling the people I thought might actually attend. | 给那些我认为会出席的人致电 |
[14:07] | Yeah. | 是 |
[14:08] | But my youngest asked me this morning if all of Dad’s friends would be there. | 但我的小儿子今天早上问我 是不是爸爸所有的朋友都会出席 |
[14:19] | Anyway, I’m here because I am a mother. | 总之 我来这里是因为我是一位母亲 |
[14:22] | Mitch’s body is still in Italy, so if that makes it easier. | 米切的遗体还在意大利 也许这样还好受些 |
[14:28] | It’ll be a week from Monday. | 葬礼是在下下周一 |
[14:32] | I apologize if I offended anyone by being here. Thank you. | 如果我出现在这里冒犯了任何人 我道歉 谢谢 |
[14:37] | I know my way out. | 我认识出去的路 |
[15:27] | Why aren’t we talking to Biden? We should be talking to the winner. | 我们为什么不和拜登谈 我们应该和胜利者谈 |
[15:30] | He did the Sunday show, so we got Greg Schultz. | 他上了星期天的节目 所以我们请到了格雷戈舒尔茨 |
[15:33] | Greg Schultz. | 格雷戈舒尔茨 |
[15:34] | Alex, welcome back. | 艾丽克丝 欢迎回来 |
[15:36] | -Hi. -Hey. | -嗨 -嗨 |
[15:38] | Quick heads-up. | 提醒你一下 |
[15:39] | Trying to get ahead of this coronavirus thing, | 我们想领先一步对付这个新冠病毒 |
[15:41] | so we’re going to put studios in everybody’s places. | 所以我们要把摄影棚搬到每个人的家里 |
[15:46] | Studios in our homes? | 摄影棚搬进家 |
[15:48] | Yeah. It’s just in case the virus gets bad, | 对 以防疫情加剧 |
[15:50] | -and it’s not gonna be intrusive. -Oh, God. | -不会干扰私生活的 -天啊 |
[15:53] | Well, I just don’t think it’s necessary. | 我觉得那没必要 |
[15:57] | But– Excuse me. | 但是 我失陪一下 |
[16:00] | Sure. | 好 |
[16:02] | -Hey. -Hey there. | -嗨 -嗨 |
[16:05] | So, I… | 所以 我… |
[16:15] | I didn’t expect to see you today. I hadn’t heard from you. | 我没想到今天能见到你 没听到你的消息 |
[16:22] | I wonder how that feels. | 不知道那是什么样的感受啊 |
[16:27] | Look, I’m gonna stick around until you find someone new to produce you. | 听着 我会待到你找到新的制作人为止 |
[16:33] | Okay. | 好 |
[16:34] | Or until you get canceled. You know, whatever happens first. | 或直到你遭到抵制 看哪一件事先发生吧 |
[16:41] | -Hey, Alex. -Hi. | -嗨 艾丽克丝 -嗨 |
[16:43] | I just wanna make sure before we head out there. | 我只是想在上节目前确认一下 |
[16:46] | We’re professionals, right? | 我们都很专业 对吗 |
[16:49] | Of course. | 当然 |
[16:50] | -Great. I will see you out there. -Okay. | -很好 我们节目上见 -好 |
[16:53] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[17:08] | All right. Here we go. | 好 要开始了 |
[17:11] | Yes indeed. | 是啊 |
[17:14] | I have a story that happened this weekend. | 我有一个这周末发生的故事 |
[17:17] | So, if you don’t mind just teeing me up? | 你能帮我串一下吗 |
[17:20] | Definitely. Of course. | 没问题 当然 |
[17:21] | Okay, people. | 好 各位 |
[17:23] | In five, four, three… | 倒数五 四 三 |
[17:29] | Roll 12. | 播放12号 |
[17:30] | We just won, and we’ve won big because of you. | 我们赢了 大获全胜 都是因为你们 |
[17:34] | Good morning. Breaking news last night. | 早上好 请看昨晚的突发新闻 |
[17:36] | After Joe Biden’s decisive victory in the South Carolina primary this weekend, | 上周末 乔拜登在南卡罗来纳州初选 获得决定性的胜利之后 |
[17:41] | former South Bend, Indiana, Mayor Pete Buttigieg, | 印第安纳州南本德的前市长皮特布蒂吉格 |
[17:44] | dropped out of the race for the Democratic nomination… | 退出了民主党候选人的竞选 |
[17:46] | Standby to roll, A. Roll A. | 主机待命 主机开拍 |
[17:49] | …that I’m delighted to endorse and support Joe Biden for president. | 我很高兴为乔拜登背书 支持他当总统 |
[17:53] | Breaking overnight, the second death linked to coronavirus | 昨晚的新闻 第二个与新冠病毒相关的死亡病例 |
[17:56] | on US soil has been confirmed. | 在美国本土得到确认 |
[18:00] | This doesn’t even seem real, this coronavirus. | 这新冠病毒似乎很不真实 |
[18:03] | -It’s out of control. -I mean– | -失控了 -我是说… |
[18:05] | You know, in ’89, Ebola hit US soil, and we never knew about it. | 1989年 埃博拉病毒传播到美国 我们根本就不知道 |
[18:08] | It was in Richard Preston’s book. | 理查德普雷斯顿的书里写的 |
[18:10] | -Yeah. -It’s unbelievable. | -是 -难以置信 |
[18:12] | Can you imagine if we have to live through that all over again? | 你能想象我们不得不 再经历一次这样的疫情吗 |
[18:15] | -…with Alex Levy… -Camera two, get ready to make your move. | -和艾丽克丝利维… -二号机 准备操作 |
[18:17] | -…and special guest host, Laura Peterson. -And cue Alex. | -以及特别嘉宾 劳拉彼得森 -请艾丽克丝开始 |
[18:21] | Thank you all for joining us this Monday morning. | 感谢各位在星期一早上观看我们的节目 |
[18:23] | And thank you, Laura, for joining us again. | 劳拉 谢谢你再次上节目 |
[18:26] | Finally getting my turn to sit next to you. | 终于轮到我坐在你身旁了 |
[18:29] | Well, it’s a pleasure for me too. | 我也很荣幸 |
[18:31] | A busy news weekend. | 上周末新闻很多 |
[18:33] | We’re coming up empty on those COVID-19 tests. | 我们无法进行新冠病毒测试 |
[18:36] | What are you getting COVID tests for? | 你为什么要测新冠病毒 |
[18:37] | Do you watch the news? | 你有看新闻吗 |
[18:39] | And here to tell us what we can be doing to help control the spread of coronavirus | 她来告诉我们可以做些什么 来帮助控制新冠病毒的传播 |
[18:44] | is UBA’s chief medical correspondent Dr. Gwen Zeegers-Bottum. | 她就是UBA电视网的首席医疗记者 格温吉格斯波顿博士 |
[18:48] | -Hi. -Hi. | -嗨 -嗨 |
[18:50] | So the Surgeon General is right. | 卫生局局长说得对 |
[18:52] | Some people are surprised to find out | 有些人惊讶地发现 |
[18:54] | how long they should be washing their hands. | 竟然应该洗那么长时间的手 |
[18:56] | So, let’s do a demonstration. | 我们来演示一下 |
[18:58] | -Grab a little bit of soap. -Okay. | -挤一点洗手液 -好 |
[19:00] | Get in there and really scrub. It’s– | 用力搓 是… |
[19:02] | You wanna get in the crevices. | 要洗到手指的缝隙 |
[19:04] | So the CDC recommends we wash our hands for about 20 seconds. | 疾控中心建议洗手20秒左右 |
[19:08] | For 20 seconds? | 20秒 |
[19:09] | And that’s about the same length as singing “Happy Birthday” twice. | 大概和唱两次《生日歌》的时间一样 |
[19:12] | That is– Laura looks shocked. | 这…劳拉看起来十分惊讶 |
[19:15] | Well, I mean, I am. That’s a really long time. | 我是很惊讶 这时间很长啊 |
[19:18] | It’s a lo– How long have you been washing your hands? | 是很长 你洗多长时间手了 |
[19:20] | -Thirty years, at least. -Well, then you’re– | -至少30年了 -那你… |
[19:22] | you’re good. | 你真幽默 |
[19:24] | Hell has frozen over. | 太阳从西边出来了 |
[19:26] | Yeah. Well, why don’t we make up our own handwashing song, | 是 不如我们来编一首自己的洗手歌吧 |
[19:30] | -and then we’ll be royalty-free? -Gosh. Okay, hit it. | -然后我们就不必考虑版权问题了 -天啊 好 唱吧 |
[19:32] | -Okay. -You start. | -好 -你先来 |
[19:34] | Washing our hands on The Morning Show | 在《The Morning Show》上洗洗手 |
[19:37] | Clean, clean hands is the way to go | 干干净净放心走 |
[19:41] | When Dr. Gwen says to scrub | 格温博士说搓搓手 |
[19:44] | You don’t ever say “no” | 你可一定不能摇头 |
[19:46] | Yes! So now let’s get on with the show | 好 现在我们来继续做节目 |
[19:48] | -One more time. -Oh, my gosh. | -再来一次 -天啊 |
[19:49] | Washing our hands on The Morning Show | 在《The Morning Show》上洗洗手 |
[19:51] | Clean, clean hands is the way to go | 干干净净放心走 |
[19:53] | When Dr. Gwen says scrub | 格温博士说搓搓手 |
[19:56] | -Don’t say “no” -Don’t you ever, ever say “no” | -别摇头 -你可一定不能摇头 |
[19:59] | Now let’s get on with the show | 现在我们来继续做节目 |
[20:01] | Well done. Let’s keep our day jobs. | 好样的 我们还是得保住全职工作 |
[20:20] | What do you think about this? | 你觉得这样如何 |
[20:21] | I get out of treatment, we go to Disney World. | 我戒毒结束后 我们就去迪士尼世界 |
[20:26] | -That’s for kids, Hal. -Yeah, but we never got to be kids. | -那是小孩去的地方 哈尔 -是 但我们从来没当过小孩 |
[20:30] | I was just thinking about it in the car. | 我刚才一直在车里想 |
[20:33] | You remember the one vacation that we ever tried to take? | 你记得我们唯一试图度假那次吗 |
[20:36] | Yeah, it was a nightmare. Mom and Dad got wasted at Epcot. | 记得 那是一场噩梦 妈妈和爸爸在未来世界醉倒了 |
[20:39] | Yeah, but we’d do it right. I mean, I won’t be drinking. | 是 但我们会用正确的方式 我不会喝酒的 |
[20:43] | I can’t get away like that. You know that. | 我不能那样休假 你知道的 |
[20:45] | It was really hard for me to get today off. | 我今天请假已经很不容易了 |
[20:48] | -And I got Super Tuesday coming up and– -I understand. | -超级星期二就要来了 还有… -我明白 |
[20:50] | It doesn’t have to be that exactly. | 不必非要是迪士尼世界 |
[20:52] | We’ll just take, like, a long weekend, you know? | 我们就过个长周末好了 |
[20:55] | Cooperstown’s around here. | 库珀斯敦离这里不远 |
[20:57] | We could go to the beach. | 我们可以去海边 |
[20:59] | Okay, it would just give me something to look forward to. | 好了 这只是让我有件值得期待的事 |
[21:02] | Hal, can you just stop? | 哈尔 别说了好吗 |
[21:05] | I love you, but I’m not gonna be able to see you when you get out. | 我爱你 但你出来时我无法见你 |
[21:10] | I’m not gonna be able to talk to you when you get out. | 你出来时我也无法和你说话 |
[21:13] | I just can’t. I can’t go backwards. | 我做不到 我不能回到以前那样 |
[21:16] | It was hard enough for me to get where I’m at, and I just– I can’t. | 我走到今天这一步已经够难的了 我真的做不到 |
[21:19] | And I can’t even fix my own problems. | 我甚至连自己的问题都解决不了 |
[21:21] | And I want good things for you and for Mom, but I just– | 我为你和妈妈祝福 但我… |
[21:27] | I just don’t think it’s a good idea to talk. | 我觉得说话不是个好主意 |
[21:31] | No, you can’t– | 不 你不能… |
[21:33] | You can’t do that. You can’t leave me here. | 你不能这么做 你不能把我丢在这里 |
[21:36] | You said you wanted to get better. This place is the best. | 你说想要好起来 这里是最好的戒毒所 |
[21:38] | I did all the fucking research. Go in and get better. | 我做了很多调研 进去好起来吧 |
[21:41] | No, what is the fucking point of going to rehab | 不 戒毒的意义何在 |
[21:43] | if my family’s not even gonna be here when I get out? | 如果我出来的时候连家人都见不到的话 |
[21:46] | What is the point of getting clean? Fuck you! | 那戒毒还有什么意义 你去死吧 |
[21:48] | -Hal, I’m leaving. Don’t follow me! -I am not staying here! | -哈尔 我走了 别跟着我 -我不要留在这里 |
[21:50] | No, hey, hey. Hey! | 不 嘿… |
[21:52] | -I’m not fucking going in! -Look– | -我才不进去呢 -听着 |
[21:54] | -God. -I’m not fucking going inside. | -天啊 -我才不进去呢 |
[21:56] | I can’t make you go to rehab. I hope you do. | 我不能逼你去戒毒 我希望你去 |
[21:58] | I want you to get healthy, but I can’t make you do anything. | 我希望你健康 但我不能强迫你做任何事 |
[22:02] | You are a grown man. | 你是成年人 |
[22:03] | I have paid for this fucking place. Just– | 我已经付过钱了 你… |
[22:06] | Just figure it out. I’m leaving, and you can’t come with me. | 你自己想想吧 我走了 你不能跟我一起走 |
[22:08] | So, what, you’re just gonna fucking strand me? | 所以 你就打算让我困在这里 |
[22:11] | -I’m not gonna strand you. -Your fucking brother! | -不是让你困在这 -我是你亲弟 |
[22:13] | What do you want? You want money? I have money. | 你要怎样 要钱吗 我有钱 |
[22:15] | -No– -Take it. Here’s a few hundred dollars. | -不 -拿去 这是几百美元 |
[22:17] | I don’t care about fucking money. Just go home or something. | 我不在乎钱 你回家吧 随你便 |
[22:19] | Hey, how about I take this fucking money, and I use it to buy drugs and OD. | 嘿 不如我用这钱去买毒品 然后吸毒过量 |
[22:23] | You’ll never have to fucking see me again | 这样你就再也见不到我了 |
[22:25] | -because I’ll be dead! -Stop threatening me! | -因为我死了 -别威胁我 |
[22:27] | Stop it! This is your life! | 住嘴吧 这是你的生活 |
[22:35] | Go in, don’t go in. I don’t kn– | 进去还是不进去 我不知… |
[22:37] | Just… | 你… |
[22:38] | This is your life. | 这是你的人生 |
[22:43] | Figure out what you wanna do with it. | 想想自己要怎么活吧 |
[23:00] | -The real at-risk group is the elderly. -Sorry. | -真正的高危人群是老年人 -抱歉 |
[23:03] | And I want you to call me if that back starts acting up again. | 如果后背又开始疼 给我打电话 |
[23:06] | I will. I will. Thank you so much, Gwen. | 我会的…非常感谢 格温 |
[23:10] | -Do you mind? -No. Be my guest. | -我能进来吗 -当然 请便 |
[23:15] | So… | 那么… |
[23:22] | So, are you going to the Mitch thing? | 所以你会参加米切的葬礼吗 |
[23:27] | Do you remember that night when a bunch of us went to see | 你记不记得有一天晚上我们一群人 |
[23:30] | Bring in ‘da Noise, Bring in ‘da Funk? | 去看《踢踏春秋》 |
[23:34] | It was you, and it was me, and, Joe, Sydney… | 有你 有我 还有乔 西德尼 |
[23:40] | -Maggie– -No, yeah. I remember. | -还有麦琪 -对 我记得 |
[23:46] | That was fun. | 那次很开心 |
[23:50] | Yeah. It was. | 对 是的 |
[23:56] | Why don’t you like me? What did I do? | 你为什么不喜欢我 我做错什么了 |
[24:03] | You have no idea? | 你不知道 |
[24:04] | No. No. | 不… |
[24:07] | All I know is one day, you and I were friends, | 我只知道我们曾经一度是朋友 |
[24:10] | and then the next day, you pretended like you didn’t even know me. | 然后有一天你突然就假装不认识我了 |
[24:14] | Really? ‘Cause one day I suddenly didn’t like you anymore? | 是吗 因为有一天我突然就不喜欢你了 |
[24:18] | Do you remember what was happening around that time? | 你记得那段时间发生了什么吗 |
[24:21] | Yes. I do. And it was really hard for you. | 是 我记得 当时对你来说很难 |
[24:26] | And you needed your space. | 你需要个人空间 |
[24:28] | I needed my space? Did I tell you that? | 我需要空间 是我告诉你的吗 |
[24:33] | No. | 不是 |
[24:36] | But we weren’t really that close. | 但我们也没那么亲密 |
[24:38] | Well, we were close enough to go and see Bring in ‘da Noise, Bring in ‘da Funk. | 我们亲密到一起去看《踢踏春秋》 |
[24:42] | I mean, you came to my house for dinner a bunch that summer. | 那年夏天你来我家吃过几次晚餐 |
[24:47] | Well, I was friends with your friends. | 我是你朋友的朋友 |
[24:50] | And I had just moved to New York. I just knew that I had liked you. | 我当时刚搬来纽约 我只是知道我当时喜欢你 |
[24:55] | I was successful. | 我当时事业有成 |
[24:58] | That was pretty much your only prerequisite. | 那基本上是你唯一的先决条件 |
[25:05] | Wow. Do you really believe that? | 天啊 你真的这样认为 |
[25:07] | Well, we weren’t really friends anymore | 我出事以后 |
[25:11] | after things went south for me, were we? | 我们就不是朋友了 不是吗 |
[25:15] | So all I know is that you moseyed in on my friends, and you like to talk. | 我只知道你慢慢接近我的朋友们 你很喜欢聊天 |
[25:22] | And voilà, the world knows all my private business. | 然后一下子全世界都知道我的事了 |
[25:30] | Yeah. | 是 |
[25:32] | I guess you’re right. I did talk about it. | 我想你是对的 我确实说过 |
[25:37] | It was gossip. | 是聊八卦 |
[25:40] | Everybody talked about it. | 所有人都在说 |
[25:45] | Boy, gossip seemed so much less vicious back then. | 天啊 当年的八卦 似乎远不如现在这么恶毒 |
[25:50] | Well, that’s because nobody was gossiping about you yet. | 那是因为当时还没有人聊你的八卦 |
[25:56] | And I imagine that you had no ill intent, but… | 我想你当时也没有恶意 但是… |
[26:01] | we are our actions. | 我们的品行由行为定义 |
[26:08] | Yeah. | 是 |
[26:14] | I wish we had straightened that out sooner. | 要是我们早点把这些话说清就好了 |
[26:20] | What would you have said? | 那你会怎么说呢 |
[26:23] | If I asked you back then if you were gossiping? | 如果我当时问你 是不是你在聊八卦 你会怎么说 |
[26:31] | I probably would have denied it. | 我可能会否认 |
[26:36] | Yeah. | 是 |
[26:39] | Well, I really enjoyed doing the show with you today. | 今天和你做节目真的很开心 |
[26:46] | Really did. | 真的 |
[26:48] | And it would’ve been fun | 如果过去这几年 |
[26:50] | to have been friends over the last few years. | 我们是朋友的话 那一定很开心 |
[26:53] | I’m really sorry I screwed that up. | 我很抱歉 是我搞砸了 |
[26:56] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[27:00] | I said shit about you too. | 我也说了你的坏话 |
[27:04] | Well, thank you for that. | 好吧 谢谢你的坦诚 |
[28:28] | And in five, four, three… | 倒数五 四 三 |
[28:35] | It’s Tuesday, March 3rd, 2020, and what a Super Tuesday it is. | 今天是2020年3月3日 星期二 是重要的超级星期二啊 |
[28:44] | Now, my first guest is a giant of television, | 我的第一位嘉宾是电视界的大咖 |
[28:47] | a visionary, a humanitarian, | 一位富有远见的人道主义者 |
[28:49] | and like all network executives, a pinhead, | 和所有电视网高管一样 是个蠢货 |
[28:52] | but he’s our pinhead. | 但他是我们的蠢货 |
[28:54] | So please welcome UBA CEO and the man who locked the door, | 有请UBA电视网首席执行官 他就是锁门的人 |
[28:56] | Cory Ellison. | 科里艾利森 |
[29:01] | That’s right. | 是的 |
[29:05] | Well… | 好 |
[29:06] | Swing it, daddy. Cory, welcome. | 跳吧 舞王 科里 欢迎 |
[29:08] | Just shaking a leg for you. | 只是为你小跳一段 |
[29:10] | -Cory, I’m gonna jump right into this. -Okay. | -科里 我就开门见山了 -好 |
[29:13] | Now, why a streaming service, and why now? | 为什么要推出一项流媒体服务 为什么是现在 |
[29:16] | -Why now? Well, now is when I live. -Yeah. | -为什么是现在 因为我活在现在 -是 |
[29:18] | -And why a streaming service at UBA? -Yeah. | -为什么在UBA电视网推出流媒体服务 -是 |
[29:21] | Because I believe in what we do, Peter, and the power of content compels me. | 因为我相信我们的事业 彼得 是内容的力量驱使着我 |
[29:26] | Wow. Well, Reverend, can I ask you this question, then? | 天啊 那牧师先生 我能问你这个问题吗 |
[29:29] | Why is it that some people refuse to get on board, | 为什么有些人不接受这种想法呢 |
[29:31] | -like this nitwit right here? -Well… | -比如这个傻瓜 -是这样 |
[29:33] | Is it just sour grapes, do you think? | 是因为他们吃不到葡萄吗 |
[29:36] | Everybody’s entitled to their own opinion. | 每个人都有权发表自己的看法 |
[29:38] | -That’s a shame. -Yeah, but I do believe– | -那太遗憾了 -是 但我相信 |
[29:40] | Do you know the story The Princess and the Pea? | 你知道《豌豆公主》的故事吗 |
[29:41] | -Of course I do. -Yeah. | -当然 -是 |
[29:43] | Yeah, that’s the title of the Donald Trump Russian sex tape. | 是 那是唐纳德特朗普 俄罗斯性爱录像的标题 |
[29:47] | Right? | 对吧 |
[29:48] | This is a different one that I’m thinking of. | 我想的是另一个故事 |
[29:49] | It’s like all of these columnists | 就好比所有的专栏作家 |
[29:52] | think there’s someone out there hiding peas across the land. | 认为有人在全国各地藏豌豆 |
[29:55] | And if only they can be the one to spot the pea | 如果他们能找到豌豆 |
[29:57] | and prove that they’re so sensitive, | 证明自己很敏感 |
[29:58] | that it bruised them and kept them up all night, | 这让他们浑身是伤 整夜无眠 |
[30:00] | then they can make the world believe they’re royalty. | 然后他们就能向世人证明自己是皇家血统 |
[30:02] | Only, they don’t know where the peas are, | 只是他们不知道豌豆在哪 |
[30:05] | so they just act bruised by everything and hope they guess right one time. | 所以他们就装作一切东西都令自己受伤 希望能猜对一次 |
[30:09] | Well, you just took the words right out of my mouth. | 你把我想说的都说了 |
[30:12] | Cory, are you at all concerned about this Maggie Brener book? | 科里 你是否担心麦琪布莱纳的书 |
[30:15] | From what I’ve read, it’s unfortunate, to put it mildly. | 根据我所知道的情况 委婉地说是有些不幸 |
[30:18] | But as a network, I’m not concerned. | 但从电视网的角度来说 我不担心 |
[30:20] | In fact… | 其实呢 |
[30:23] | I’d like to invite Maggie on UBA or UBANC for an interview. | 我想请麦琪到UBA 或UBA新闻频道来接受采访 |
[30:27] | We’d be happy to have her anytime. | 我们随时欢迎她来 |
[30:30] | You heard it here, folks. Think that’s a scoop. | 各位 你们是在这里听到的 这算是首发报道 |
[30:32] | And I don’t even think we’re allowed to do those. | 我都不知道我们可以做首发报道 |
[30:35] | We’re gonna continue to be in a lot of trouble, | 我们还会遇到很多麻烦 |
[30:37] | and there’s gonna be a lot of hurt. | 会遇到很多伤痛 |
[30:42] | Oh, my God. Meredith. | 天啊 梅瑞狄斯 |
[30:45] | Two times in two months, Meredith? I mean– What, are you stalking me now? | 两个月碰到两次 梅瑞狄斯 怎么 你在跟踪我吗 |
[30:48] | Hey. Yeah, funny. | 嗨 是 真幽默 |
[30:51] | How you been? You be– | 你怎么样 你… |
[30:55] | Yanko. | 杨科 |
[30:58] | What? | 什么 |
[31:00] | I mean, I can’t believe I’m running into you here. | 不敢相信在这里遇到你 |
[31:02] | What? I’m the one who told you about this place. | 怎么了 是我告诉你这里的 |
[31:07] | So, what are you– I mean, what are you guys up to? | 你们在干什么呢 |
[31:10] | We’re about to head uptown. | 我们要去上城区 |
[31:12] | You know, it’s okay. I can meet up with you later. | 没关系 我可以稍后跟你会合 |
[31:15] | Unless you’re busy? | 除非你很忙 |
[31:20] | …for less than ten dollars. | 只需不到10美元 |
[31:22] | All right, so you’re gonna receive 12 Whitetail Cutlery. | 好 你会收到12把白尾刀具 |
[31:26] | It’s been in our line for decades. | 我们销售这款刀具已经几十年了 |
[31:28] | I actually first started selling them when I was doing shows. | 我刚开始销售这款时 我还在做表演 |
[31:35] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[31:37] | Do you want me to ask why you’re not okay? | 想让我问你为什么不好吗 |
[31:40] | No. Not really. | 不想 |
[31:43] | I saw you on Bullard. You were really good. | 我看你上布拉德的节目了 你表现很好 |
[31:46] | Thank you for noticing. | 谢谢你注意到 |
[31:47] | So you know how I offered to have Maggie on. | 所以你知道我提出邀请麦琪了 |
[31:50] | Yeah. She accepted? | 是 她接受了吗 |
[31:52] | Will you do it? | 你愿意做吗 |
[31:54] | Interview her Monday night? | 星期一晚上采访她 |
[31:56] | The book’s coming out, | 书要出版了 |
[31:57] | and I know I said I’m not concerned about it, | 我知道我说不担心 |
[32:00] | but I am. | 但我其实担心 |
[32:02] | And I know Alex is too. | 我知道艾丽克丝也担心 |
[32:04] | We haven’t read it yet, but you’d get an advance copy. | 我们还没读过 但你会提前得到一本 |
[32:08] | Why me? | 为什么选我 |
[32:11] | Because, Bradley, I know you’ll be fair. | 布莱德莉 因为我知道你会做到公平 |
[32:18] | Okay. I can do it. | 好 我可以采访 |
[32:21] | Thank you. I’ll set it up. | 谢谢 我会安排的 |
[32:24] | Bye. | 再见 |
[32:33] | -Especially here. -What time is it? | -尤其是这里 -现在几点了 |
[32:35] | -I don’t know. -I should go. | -我不知道 -我该走了 |
[32:37] | Wow. I guess it got late. | 天啊 看来很晚了 |
[32:40] | -I leave town next week. -Come on. | -我下周要去外地 -拜托 |
[32:41] | But do you maybe want to get together again? | 但你也许想再聚一次 |
[32:44] | -I don’t know. -It would have to be Monday. | -不知道 -必须是星期一 |
[32:46] | No. I can’t Monday. I can do Tuesday. | 不 我星期一不行 星期二可以 |
[32:49] | -No, that’s the only day I can do. -No. | -不 我只能是那天 -不 |
[32:50] | -Can you not reschedule? -No, I really can’t. | -你不能改期吗 -不 真的不行 |
[32:53] | Come on. What’s so important? | 拜托 什么事那么重要 |
[32:56] | I’m going to a memorial service. | 我要参加葬礼 |
[33:01] | You’re not going to Mitch Kessler’s memorial, are you? | 你该不会是去米切凯斯勒的葬礼吧 |
[33:06] | I am. | 是的 |
[33:07] | I am. I worked with him a long time. | 是 我和他共事了很久 |
[33:09] | He raped my friend. | 他强奸了我朋友 |
[33:12] | -Okay. I’m sorry, all right? -He raped Hannah. | -是 我很遗憾 明白吗 -他强奸了汉娜 |
[33:15] | And you’re memorializing him? | 你还要去纪念他 |
[33:17] | I knew this was gonna be a loaded subject. | 我知道这个话题会有争议 |
[33:19] | That’s why I didn’t wanna bring him up. Okay? | 所以我不想提他 好吗 |
[33:21] | How does not telling me make it any better? | 不告诉我的话 这个情况就改善了吗 |
[33:23] | No, it doesn’t, but I– Where you going? | 不 没改善 但是我…你去哪 |
[33:26] | I can explain why it’s important if you give me a minute. | 我可以解释为什么这很重要 给我一分钟 |
[33:28] | He killed my friend! | 他杀死了我朋友 |
[33:30] | -He didn’t kill her. She OD’d. -I’m glad he’s dead. | -他没有杀死她 她服药过量 -我很高兴他死了 |
[33:32] | I should only hope that Fred Micklen and his 119.2 million aren’t far behind. | 我只是希望弗雷德米克林带着他那 一亿一千九百二十万美元也快点跟上 |
[33:37] | He might have to give all that back | 他可能不得不把钱退回去 |
[33:39] | ’cause Hannah’s dad’s suing him and the network. | 因为汉娜的爸爸在告他和电视网 |
[33:40] | I know. Who do you think’s paying for it? Hannah’s dad? | 我知道 你以为是谁在支付诉讼费 汉娜的爸爸吗 |
[33:45] | What? What are you saying? | 什么 你说什么 |
[33:47] | I was so horrible to her the night she died. | 她死的那天晚上我对她很不好 |
[33:49] | -I had to do something. -Claire. | -我必须做点什么 -克莱尔 |
[33:51] | You can’t blame yourself for what happened. | 你不能把事情怪在自己头上 |
[33:53] | -Don’t tell me what to do. Thank you. -What are you doing? | -别告诉我该怎么做 谢谢 -你要干什么 |
[33:57] | What are you doing? Where you going? Claire? Claire, come on! | 你要干什么 克莱尔…拜托 |
[34:10] | Buzz us if you need anything. | 需要什么就按铃叫我们 |
[34:12] | And if you need to take a break, we’ll have someone walk you outside. | 如果你需要休息 我们会找人带你出去 |
[34:15] | Okay, great. Thank you. | 好的 谢谢 |
[34:42] | “Hurricane Alex wasn’t just the stuff of legend. | “飓风艾丽克丝不仅仅只是传奇 |
[34:44] | It was the stuff of campfire horror story. | 还是篝火旁的恐怖故事 |
[34:48] | Mitch Kessler and Alex Levy were inseparable. | 米切凯斯勒和艾丽克丝利维亲密无间 |
[34:52] | Levy had a blind spot for him. If Kessler did it, it couldn’t be wrong. | 他处于利维眼中的盲区 如果是凯斯勒做的事 那就一定不会错 |
[34:57] | Nobody could have expected what Levy saw when she opened his dressing room door.” | 谁都想不到 利维打开他更衣室的门时看到了什么” |
[35:02] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[35:03] | “And it was in that Chilean hotel room | “在那个智利的酒店房间里 |
[35:06] | that Kessler and Levy consummated their on-air and off-air sexual tension. | 凯斯勒和利维 将他们幕前 幕后擦出的火花化成了云雨 |
[35:12] | Everybody is flawed, but Levy is damaged.” | 人无完人 但利维有重大创伤” |
[35:24] | Do you know if they’re still doing Mitch’s memorial? | 你知道他们还给米切办葬礼吗 |
[35:27] | As far as I know. | 据我所知还办 |
[35:29] | You know, I don’t think it’s a good idea | 我觉得这不是个好主意 |
[35:31] | for you to be in a crowded place right now. | 你现在最好不要去人多的地方 |
[35:34] | And I don’t think you owe it to Mitch. | 我也觉得你不欠米切的 |
[35:36] | It’s not your job to protect me anymore. | 保护我已经不是你的工作了 |
[35:48] | Mitch never stopped loving baseball. | 米切一直喜爱棒球 |
[35:52] | And I’d like to think that’s he’s with his mom and dad now… | 我想说 他一定已经和父母团聚了 |
[35:58] | stealing home. | 正在偷垒 |
[36:00] | Let’s all celebrate. | 让我们来纪念吧 |
[36:04] | Be happy remembering Mitch. | 要快乐地记住米切 |
[36:09] | God bless you, Mitchy. | 愿上帝保佑你 米切 |
[36:15] | With love, Uncle Mike. | 爱你的迈克叔叔 |
[36:27] | You know, I know everyone wants to pretend | 我知道所有人都想假装 |
[36:32] | that death isn’t the most profoundly sad thing to befall a life. | 死亡不是降临在生命中最悲哀的事 |
[36:39] | And everyone wants to laugh and dance and sing and have fun, and– | 所有人都想欢声笑语 唱歌跳舞 |
[36:45] | ‘Cause Mitch would’ve wanted it that way. | 因为米切一定希望大家这样 |
[36:49] | This is a celebration of life, isn’t it? | 这是对生命的庆祝 不是吗 |
[36:53] | I have to tell you… | 我必须告诉你们 |
[36:56] | that it turns my stomach. | 我对此感到恶心 |
[37:02] | Because if any of you had cared | 因为如果你们任何人曾在意过 |
[37:06] | remotely what Mitch wanted, | 一丁点米切到底想要什么 |
[37:11] | do you know when the time would’ve been to share it? | 你们知道应该什么时候说出来分享吗 |
[37:16] | I don’t know. How about when he was still alive? | 我不知道 他还活着的时候怎么样 |
[37:19] | -That’s enough! -A heckler. | -你够了 -一个起哄的人 |
[37:23] | Why are you so scared of someone speaking his mind? | 你为什么这么害怕有人会说出他的想法 |
[37:27] | Now, | 好了 |
[37:30] | listen, Mitch was not a perfect person. | 听着 米切不是个完美的人 |
[37:37] | He wasn’t a great driver, for example. | 比如 他不是个好司机 |
[37:42] | Oh, boy. I know. Too soon. | 天啊 我知道 现在这么说太早 |
[37:47] | You know who would’ve laughed at that? | 你们知道谁会觉得这话好笑吗 |
[37:52] | Young Mitchell would’ve laughed at that. | 年轻的米切就会 |
[37:57] | Maybe the world has to stop playing games with people’s lives. | 也许世界应该停止拿人们的生活开玩笑 |
[38:01] | Maybe they have to stop judging people | 也许他们应该停止对人们品头论足 |
[38:04] | for ordering something from a different page of the sexual menu. | 仅仅因为人们在性方面有不同的偏好 |
[38:10] | Stop treating people like single-use plastic, | 不要再把人们当成一次性的塑料用品 |
[38:14] | because you may never see them again. | 因为你们也许再也见不到他们了 |
[38:17] | But there is a mountain of dead reprobates somewhere in the Orient. | 但东方的某处 恶棍的尸体堆积如山 |
[38:24] | And, someday, each and every one of our death certificates will read, | 某一天 我们每个人的 死亡证明上都会写着 |
[38:30] | “Cause of death: cancel culture.” | “死因:抵制文化” |
[38:35] | God. | 天啊 |
[38:38] | I’m so sorry this happened to you, Mitch. | 我很遗憾你身上发生了这种事 米切 |
[38:46] | I’m so sorry… | 我很遗憾 |
[38:52] | that we never got to make our peace. | 我们一直没能和解 |
[39:00] | You were a good friend to me… | 你是我的好朋友 |
[39:04] | for a long time. | 好久以来都是 |
[39:07] | A long time. | 好久了 |
[39:17] | Fuck ’em! | 让他们去死吧 |
[40:07] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[40:09] | Paola. I’m so glad you made it. | 保拉 我很高兴你能来 |
[40:12] | -Thank you. Thank you for the flight. -Of course. | -谢谢 谢谢你给我买机票 -不客气 |
[40:15] | It feels sort of funny to be here at his funeral when he isn’t. | 身处他的葬礼 他自己却不在 这感觉有些奇怪 |
[40:20] | Crazy world, but I’m glad there is one friendly face. | 这是个疯狂的世界 但我很高兴能看到一张友善的面孔 |
[40:27] | Actually, Mitch– | 其实 米切… |
[40:29] | I promised Mitch | 我答应了米切 |
[40:30] | that I would introduce you to the right people in the business | 要把你介绍给行业中合适的人 |
[40:35] | when you’re ready. | 等你准备好了 |
[40:36] | Well, I’ve thrown myself into my work since Mitch died. | 自从米切去世后 我就一头扎进了工作中 |
[40:41] | But I’m not ready yet. | 但我还没准备好 |
[40:44] | It’s been a very emotional time, | 最近这段时间我很情绪化 |
[40:47] | and I’ll let you know when I come up for air. | 我停下来休息时会告诉你的 |
[40:50] | Okay. Well, I just don’t know | 好 我只是不知道 |
[40:53] | how long people are gonna be returning my phone calls. | 人们还会在乎我的话多长时间 |
[40:55] | So you might wanna come up for air a little bit quicker. | 你最好早一些停下来休息 |
[40:59] | Okay. Thank you. | 好 谢谢你 |
[41:01] | -Excuse me for a second, okay? -Of course. Of course. | -我失陪一下 好吗 -好… |
[41:07] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[41:09] | I’m so sorry to interrupt. | 很抱歉 打扰了 |
[41:15] | I wasn’t gonna come, but | 我本来不想来的 但是… |
[41:18] | I just kept feeling that I had to | 但我总觉得我必须来 |
[41:23] | and to say a few words about Mitch | 说几句关于米切的话 |
[41:29] | and what he meant to me. | 说说他在我心中的分量 |
[41:32] | Paige, please bear with me. | 佩吉 请容我说完 |
[41:45] | Some– | 有些… |
[41:51] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[41:55] | Some people are just never satisfied. | 有些人永远都不会满足 |
[41:59] | And… | 而且… |
[42:03] | by satisfied, I mean fulfilled. | 我说满足就是充实的意思 |
[42:05] | I include myself in that group. | 我自己也是这种人 |
[42:17] | You should– | 你应该… |
[42:18] | And it’s always a “should.” It always starts with a “should.” | 永远都有“应该” 句子永远都以“应该”开头 |
[42:22] | You should always be striving for more. | 你应该永远追求更多 |
[42:25] | You should always strive to get to that next rung of the ladder. | 你应该永远追求更上一层楼 |
[42:29] | Should always just keep wanting more. | 应该永远想要得到更多 |
[42:38] | But if you just spend all of your time wanting more, striving for more, | 但如果你把所有时间 都用来想要得到更多 追求更多 |
[42:45] | you don’t spend any of your time… | 你就没有任何时间 |
[42:50] | living. | 生活了 |
[43:00] | Mitch made unforgivable choices. | 米切做出了一些不可原谅的选择 |
[43:08] | And… | 还有… |
[43:12] | Yes. Yeah. | 是的 对 |
[43:14] | I went to see Mitch in Italy. | 我去了意大利看望米切 |
[43:22] | I saw him the day he died. | 他去世那天我还见过他 |
[43:28] | And I wanted you to know that | 我想让大家知道 |
[43:31] | he was really starting to understand the effects of his actions. | 他当时真的已经开始意识到 自己行为所带来的后果 |
[43:38] | He was remorseful. | 他很后悔 |
[43:45] | He wanted to do better. He wanted to be better. | 他想要做得更好 想成为更好的人 |
[43:51] | And I know that’s not enough. And it will never, ever be enough. Ever. | 我知道这是不够的 再做多少也永远不够 |
[43:57] | But I just wanted you to know that. | 但我还是希望大家知道这一点 |
[44:04] | And I also wanted him to be remembered for that too. | 我也很希望大家能记住他的这一面 |
[44:12] | Mitch had a beautiful family | 米切有一个美好的家庭 |
[44:15] | with two beautiful boys and a wife he knew he did not deserve. | 有两个好儿子 一位好妻子 他知道自己不配拥有 |
[44:21] | Paige. | 佩吉 |
[44:24] | I’m just so sorry for all of it. | 我对这一切感到抱歉 |
[44:39] | Well, you tell me. | 你跟我说吧 |
[44:41] | That day I interviewed you last year, I also went to a fundraiser at Alex Levy’s | 我去年采访你的那天 我还去了艾丽克丝利维家的一场募捐活动 |
[44:46] | where she told me that she had coached you | 她在活动现场告诉我她指导了你 |
[44:49] | on how best to get to Ashley Brown’s truth. | 如何能最好地问出艾什莉布朗的真相 |
[44:52] | She was positioning herself as sort of a paragon of feminism. | 她把自己设立成女权主义的楷模 |
[44:57] | You’re the truth-teller. Was that true? | 你是讲真话的人 事实上是这样吗 |
[45:01] | Not exactly. | 并不完全是 |
[45:04] | There you go. | 好了 |
[45:05] | Are you watching this? Alex? | 你在看这个吗 艾丽克丝 |
[45:08] | Alex? You’ve gotta call me back. | 艾丽克丝 你得给我回电 |
[45:13] | Do you know how I got this job? | 知道我如何得到这份工作的吗 |
[45:16] | I have some sense of it. | 略有耳闻 |
[45:18] | Yeah, I think you do. | 我觉得你知道 |
[45:20] | But you didn’t put it in the book. | 但你没有写进书里 |
[45:22] | Well, you can’t include everything. | 总不能什么都写进去吧 |
[45:24] | I was actually kinda disappointed. | 我其实有点失望 |
[45:26] | I wonder if you wanna break it here. | 不知道你想不想在这里说 |
[45:28] | It’s a pretty interesting story, don’t you think? | 这是个挺有趣的故事 不是吗 |
[45:30] | Please, feel free. In your own words. | 请讲吧 用你自己的话 |
[45:33] | Okay. In my vaguest recollection, | 好 在我最模糊的记忆中 |
[45:37] | you were not even of the remotest consideration to replace Mitch. | 他们当时完全没有考虑用你来替代米切 |
[45:42] | -And then what happened? -And then Alex Levy, | -然后发生了什么呢 -然后艾丽克丝利维 |
[45:45] | in a game of cat and mouse that she often believes she’s playing, | 她觉得自己总是在玩一场猫捉老鼠的游戏 |
[45:48] | announced you completely out of nowhere to be her coanchor. | 突然宣布让你当联合主播 |
[45:53] | And it absolutely shocked everybody at the network, | 令电视网上上下下大为震惊 |
[45:57] | but Alex had backed them all into a corner, | 但艾丽克丝把他们都逼到了绝境 |
[46:00] | and there was nothing they could do to get rid of you. So… | 他们无法请你走人了 |
[46:04] | See, that’s an interesting story. | 看 这是个有趣的故事 |
[46:06] | And it’s true. | 也是事实 |
[46:08] | So, why didn’t you print it? | 所以为什么不写进书里 |
[46:10] | Okay. If you wanna do this. | 好吧 如果你想来这套 |
[46:13] | You did lie when I interviewed you. | 我采访你时你说谎了 |
[46:15] | You didn’t say any of what I just said, which you are now admitting to be true. | 我刚才的话你一句都没说过 而你现在都承认这些是事实 |
[46:21] | No, you’re right. I guess I lied. | 你说得对 我是说谎了 |
[46:23] | And I didn’t want people knowing my private business. | 而且我不希望人们了解我的私事 |
[46:26] | -Yeah, well… -Doesn’t make me look very good right now. | -是 -这现在对我的形象可不怎么好 |
[46:29] | But I do think I’ve been doing a pretty good job, | 但我确实认为自己的工作一直做得不错 |
[46:32] | and I wouldn’t have had that opportunity if it wasn’t for her. | 若不是她 我就不会拥有这个机会 |
[46:38] | I wonder why so much of your book is dedicated | 我在想 你的书里为什么会用那么大篇幅 |
[46:40] | to Alex and Mitch Kessler’s consensual relationship. | 来写艾丽克丝 和米切凯斯勒两厢情愿的关系 |
[46:44] | I mean, sure, it’s an extramarital affair. I see that. | 没错 那是一段婚外情 这我知道 |
[46:48] | But, at this point, that feels sort of quaint. | 但事到如今 这感觉有些奇怪 |
[46:51] | And there are a myriad terrible things that Mitch has done that you say in here, | 你还在书中写了大量米切做过的坏事 |
[46:54] | and those seem like fair game. | 这些似乎都批判得很有道理 |
[46:58] | But why rope Alex into it? | 但为什么要把艾丽克丝卷进来 |
[47:00] | I mean, did you have something personal against Alex Levy? | 你和艾丽克丝利维有什么个人恩怨吗 |
[47:04] | No, no, no. No, I don’t. | 不…没有 |
[47:06] | In fact, I… | 事实上 我… |
[47:08] | I held some things back because they seemed unkind. | 我还有些事没写 因为写这些事似乎很刻薄 |
[47:11] | Really? Wow. I mean, | 真的 天啊 我是说 |
[47:13] | -I hear you saying that, but– -Okay, you wanna push me? | -听你这么说 可是… -好吧 你想催我说吗 |
[47:16] | I’ll play. | 我说就是 |
[47:18] | Just last month, I was in Las Vegas, where I know you were too. | 就是上个月 我在拉斯维加斯 我知道你也在 |
[47:21] | -Good job on the debate, by the way. -Thank you. | -顺便一提 辩论主持得很棒 -谢谢 |
[47:23] | And I was sitting in my hotel room late at night, | 一天晚上 夜深了 我待在酒店房间 |
[47:25] | this is the night before the debate, just minding my own business, | 那是辩论的前夜 我在忙自己的事 |
[47:31] | when suddenly, your coanchor began knocking on my door, | 突然你的联合主播敲开了我的门 |
[47:36] | losing her mind. | 举动十分疯狂 |
[47:41] | Alex? | 艾丽克丝吗 |
[47:43] | -She was losing her mind? -Losing her mind. | -她举动十分疯狂 -十分疯狂 |
[47:47] | I say that with no judgment. It was a fact. | 我没有评判她的意思 只是陈述事实 |
[47:52] | She wanted to know if I had an extra copy of my book. | 她问我是否带着一本书的副本 |
[47:54] | I said I did not. | 我说没带 |
[47:57] | Well, did she say why? | 她说为什么了吗 |
[48:00] | She wanted to know if I had included | 她想知道我是否在书里写了 |
[48:02] | the part about her sleeping with Mitch Kessler. | 她和米切凯斯勒上床那部分 |
[48:05] | I told her I had. | 我说我写了 |
[48:08] | And what did she want you to do? | 她想让你怎么样 |
[48:11] | To take it out. | 删除那一段 |
[48:18] | So, a woman that you have known for a very long time | 也就是说 一个你认识很久的女人 |
[48:21] | came to you in major distress over a mistake | 因为一个错误感到十分痛苦 过来找你 |
[48:25] | that she made how many years ago? | 而这个错误是她多少年前犯下的 |
[48:27] | Ten, but she’s a journalist. So… | 十年前 但她是一名记者 |
[48:29] | Okay. Well, it was a mistake that happened ten years ago. | 好 一个十年前犯下的错 |
[48:33] | And she was in major distress, and she asked you to take it out, | 她感到十分痛苦 请你把这一段删掉 |
[48:37] | and you published it anyway? | 而你还是出版了 |
[48:41] | Who’s the worst person you ever slept with, Maggie? | 麦琪 在和你上过床的人当中 最糟糕的是谁 |
[48:44] | I’m just curious. | 我只是好奇 |
[48:45] | How terrible of a person are you? | 你自己又是多糟糕的人 |
[48:49] | Bradley, | 布莱德莉 |
[48:51] | my book is about a corrupt network hiding sexual misconduct. | 我的书是关于一家腐败的电视网络 掩盖不当性行为 |
[48:57] | Just a litany of inappropriate behavior. | 那是一连串不当行为 |
[49:01] | And, yes, there are plenty of stories that also show you the real Alex Levy. | 没错 还有很多故事 能向你展示真正的艾丽克丝利维 |
[49:06] | I agree. And you do hold the network accountable, | 我同意 你确实指出了电视网应负责 |
[49:09] | but it’s interesting that Alex is the cover of this book. | 但有意思的是 艾丽克丝是这本书的封面 |
[49:13] | And this Alex Levy is the woman who gave me my career. | 而艾丽克丝利维 正是给了我这份事业的女人 |
[49:17] | Pretty nice of her, isn’t it? | 她挺好的 不是吗 |
[49:18] | But she didn’t do it for you, Bradley. She did it for her. | 但她不是为了你才那么做的 布莱德莉 她是为了自己 |
[49:21] | Well, you don’t get to where she is by making other people’s lunch. | 只替他人着想无法达到她今天的地位 |
[49:25] | I know you know that. | 我知道你一定明白这一点 |
[49:27] | I mean, you’re sitting here | 你现在坐在这里 |
[49:28] | because you are publicizing a very high-profile book | 是因为你出版了一本非常高调的书 |
[49:32] | with stories from five, ten, 15 years ago. | 里面的故事发生在五 十 十五年前 |
[49:36] | But the one story you didn’t publish was the story of a changed woman, | 但你偏偏就没有出版 一个已经改变了的女人的故事 |
[49:40] | who came to you and begged for mercy, and you declined. | 她来求你高抬贵手 而你却拒绝了 |
[49:46] | Instead, you put her on the cover of your book. | 你反而把她印在了书的封面上 |
[49:52] | Now, you do know that Alex and I broke the story | 你明明知道我和艾丽克丝 |
[49:55] | about Fred Micklen right here on this network. | 就在这个电视网上 揭露了弗雷德米克林的事 |
[49:57] | That we risked our careers just to get the truth out there. | 我们冒着事业尽毁的风险 只是为了让世人得知真相 |
[50:02] | Yeah, I know you know because we scooped you, didn’t we? | 对 我们知道你知道 因为我们抢在你前面报道了 不是吗 |
[50:05] | Rightly so. | 确实如此 |
[50:08] | There’s a lot of stories about Alex Levy in this book, | 这本书里有很多关于艾丽克丝利维的故事 |
[50:12] | but I think that’s the old Alex Levy. | 但我认为那是以前的艾丽克丝利维 |
[50:15] | And I think that people change. | 我认为人是会变的 |
[50:18] | I think people grow. | 我认为人是会成长的 |
[50:20] | I know I’m evolving. I wonder if you are. | 我知道我在变 不知道你有没有在变 |
[50:27] | I’m being told that it’s time for a commercial. | 他们说现在该插广告了 |
[50:29] | But we will be back with more Maggie Brener. | 稍后回来 请继续收看麦琪布莱纳的采访 |
[50:47] | What on earth? | 什么情况 |
[50:58] | You gotta be kidding me. | 开什么玩笑 |
[51:04] | Thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[51:07] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[51:14] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[51:15] | You’re an interesting girl, Bradley. | 你是个有趣的女生 布莱德莉 |
[51:19] | What’s so interesting about me? | 我有什么有趣的 |
[51:22] | Well, you know, a couple of months ago when we first met, | 几个月前我们刚认识的时候 |
[51:24] | all you talked about was how much you didn’t like Alex | 你满口说的都是你有多不喜欢艾丽克丝 |
[51:28] | and that she was unfair. | 说她待人不公 |
[51:29] | No. I didn’t say I didn’t like Alex. | 不 我没说不喜欢艾丽克丝 |
[51:32] | Well, close enough. | 反正差不多 |
[51:33] | But the point is, tonight you had the chance to bury her, | 我的意思是 今晚你本来有机会彻底毁了她 |
[51:38] | but instead, you went so far out of your way to defend her. | 但你却不遗余力地为她辩护 |
[51:41] | And in the process, you buried the person who wrote the book | 同时你把写书的人给毁了 |
[51:44] | that had everything in it you wanted exposed. | 而书里有你想要揭露的一切 |
[51:47] | How does any of that make sense? | 这一切怎么说得通呢 |
[51:49] | Well, I do believe everything I said. | 我相信自己说过的话 |
[51:51] | I just– I really don’t feel like Maggie was being fair. | 我只是觉得麦琪这么做不公平 |
[51:55] | And how I feel about Alex is of minor relevance. | 我对艾丽克丝的看法与之关系不大 |
[51:58] | Well, it was pretty goddamn impressive. | 采访做得很精彩 |
[52:02] | You are impressive in a lot of ways. | 你真是在很多方面都很了不起 |
[52:04] | Thank you. That’s better than interesting. | 谢谢 这个评价比有趣要好 |
[52:13] | You know, with my heart condition and COVID, | 鉴于我心脏的状况和新冠疫情 |
[52:17] | I’m gonna go to my place in Montana for a month or two, | 我会去我蒙大拿州的家里住一两个月 |
[52:23] | whenever this is over. | 住到疫情结束 |
[52:25] | Yeah, yeah. Yeah, sure. That makes sense. | 是…当然 合情合理 |
[52:32] | But I’m gonna miss you. A lot. | 但我会想你的 非常想 |
[52:38] | You should think about coming out to stay with me. | 你应该考虑一下过来和我一起住 |
[52:43] | But I’m on TV five days a week. | 可我每周有五天要上电视 |
[52:46] | So, give it up. For me. | 那就为了我放弃上电视 |
[52:50] | I don’t like it when my woman works. | 我不喜欢让我的女人去工作 |
[52:53] | Are you serious? | 你是认真的吗 |
[52:55] | No, I’m not serious. | 不 当然不是认真的 |
[52:58] | I have a little studio on the ranch. | 我在农场上有个小摄影棚 |
[53:00] | No. Not that. | 不 我不是说那个 |
[53:04] | Am I your woman? | 我是你的女人吗 |
[53:09] | Well, I’m not gonna lie to you. | 我不会骗你 |
[53:12] | You do scare me a little. | 你确实让我有一点害怕 |
[53:15] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[53:17] | But, yeah. | 但是 对 |
[53:21] | Something like that. | 差不多就是那样 |
[53:34] | -Wow, really? That’s timing. -I’ll be right back. | -天啊 真的吗 这个时间太巧了 -我去去就回 |
[53:37] | Okay. I’ll be in the bedroom. | 好 我去卧室 |
[53:43] | -Hey, Harry. What can I do for you? -Someone dropped this off earlier. | -嗨 哈里 有什么事吗 -之前有人送来了这个 |
[53:46] | Thanks. I’ll get you something, just a minute. | 谢谢 我给你拿点东西 稍等 |
[53:55] | When did they drop this off? | 这是什么时候送来的 |
[53:57] | I’m not sure. It was before my shift. Maybe five or six hours ago. | 我不知道 是我轮班开始前送来的 也许五 六个小时前吧 |
[54:00] | Can you find out? It’s really important. | 你能帮我查查吗 这很重要 |
[54:02] | -Of course. -Thank you. | -当然 -谢谢 |
[54:23] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[54:43] | No. | 不 |
[54:45] | No. | 不 |
[54:47] | No. | 不 |
[54:51] | Fuck. | 该死 |
[54:53] | Fuck. | 该死 |
[54:57] | I mean, what can you say, other than, “Wow”? | 你除了“天啊”还能说什么呢 |
[55:01] | Bradley Jackson did a hell of a job convincing us | 布莱德莉杰克森成功地说服了我们 |
[55:03] | that Alex Levy was a changed person | 艾丽克丝利维已经改变了 |
[55:05] | and that we shouldn’t hold her past against her. | 我们不该用她的过去来评判她 |
[55:07] | But this just happened. | 但这段视频刚刚曝光 |
[55:10] | I went to see Mitch in Italy. | 我去了意大利看望米切 |
[55:12] | I saw him the day that he died. | 他去世那天我还见过他 |
[55:14] | -The day that he died? -Oh, God. | -他去世那天 -天啊 |
[55:16] | I thought she wasn’t in a relationship with him anymore. | 我以为她已经和他没关系了 |
[55:19] | That was supposed to be ten years ago. | 他们有关系是在十年前 |
[55:21] | Not to mention she endangered her coworkers with a deadly virus. | 更不用说她有可能会将致命的病毒 传染给她的同事 |
[55:24] | It brings up some very uncomfortable questions. | 这就引发了一些十分尖锐的问题 |
[55:27] | Why was she involved with a known sexual abuser? | 她为什么和以为已知的性侵犯者有关系 |
[55:30] | And how did Kessler really die? | 凯斯勒到底是怎么死的 |
[55:32] | First Jeffrey Epstein– | 先是杰弗里爱泼斯坦… |
[55:47] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[55:50] | What? What the fuck? | 什么 怎么回事 |
[55:53] | There’s no room inside the hospital. | 医院里没有床位了 |
[55:55] | We are making tents outside the hospital | 我们正在医院外面搭建帐篷 |
[55:57] | to care for patients and… | 以照顾病人和… |
[56:00] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[56:04] | Doug, what the fuck? What’s happening? | 道格 怎么回事 发生什么了 |
[56:06] | Good to hear your voice. | 听到你的声音真好 |
[56:08] | You fell and hit your head during the night. | 你半夜摔倒了 撞到了头 |
[56:10] | Chip found you. | 是奇普发现你的 |
[56:11] | Minor concussion. And sorry about the other thing. | 轻微脑震荡 另一件事我很遗憾 |
[56:14] | Yeah. I got canceled. | 是 我遭到抵制了 |
[56:16] | Well, yeah. But… | 是 但是… |
[56:18] | They haven’t told you? | 他们还没告诉你吗 |
[56:20] | What? Told me what? | 什么 告诉我什么 |
[56:22] | I should let the doctor tell you. | 我应该让医生告诉你 |
[56:24] | No, no. Come on, Doug. You’re scaring me. Come on. | 不…拜托 道格 你吓着我了 告诉我 |
[56:26] | They tested you in the emergency room, | 他们在急诊室里给你做了检测 |
[56:29] | and you tested positive for COVID. | 你的新冠病毒检测结果呈阳性 |
[56:34] | Fuck. | 该死 |
[56:36] | Fuck. | 该死 |