时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:59] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[02:00] | Kyle, here we go. | 凯尔,好戏要上演了 |
[02:07] | UBA电视网 | |
[02:09] | My saving grace. Where would we be without Retta? | 我的救星,没了瑞塔,我们可怎么办呀? |
[02:12] | – Nowhere. – Nowhere. | – 没得办 – 没得办 |
[02:16] | Thank you, all. | 谢谢大家 |
[02:19] | – All right. Here we go. – I mean, | – 好,要开始了 – 我是说 |
[02:20] | – I know I’m shticky– – Hey, Cory. | – 我老套了… – 嗨,科里 |
[02:21] | – Hey! – Ladies and gentlemen, here we go. | – 嗨 – 女士们、先生们,好戏要登场了 |
[02:24] | Here we go. | 要上演了 |
[02:25] | Let’s sing for our supper. | 上场好好表现吧 |
[02:26] | – Yeah. – Run up the bill. | – 是 – 大赚一笔 |
[02:27] | We’re hungry. We’re gonna kill it. | 我们等不及要大杀四方了 |
[02:41] | Hi, everybody. How’s it going? | 嗨,各位,大家好吗? |
[03:00] | The UBA pooch! | UBA的看门狗 |
[03:03] | 演员休息室 | |
[03:09] | Hello, Bradley. | 你好呀,布莱德莉 |
[03:14] | UBA, am I right? | UBA,我说对了吗? |
[03:15] | What a privilege. I salute you. | 荣幸之至,我向你们敬礼 |
[03:17] | – Thank you for your service to UBA. – Thank you, sir. | – 谢谢你们为UBA效力 – 先生,谢谢你 |
[03:22] | This is the show. I love it. Great energy. | 这才叫表演,我非常喜欢,大家精神十足啊 |
[03:35] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[03:42] | You’re gonna have your work cut out for you. | 你们有得忙了 |
[03:45] | Let it rip. | 开始吧 |
[03:48] | Here at UBA, we’ve been hearing the word “canceled” a lot. | 在UBA,我们老能听见“封杀”二字 |
[03:52] | And I’m not gonna lie to you. I’m starting to freak out a little bit. | 老实说,我开始有点害怕了 |
[03:55] | I’m just saying. When I hear people talking about The Donner Party, | 我想说,当我听见人们谈论《唐纳大队》 |
[03:58] | I can’t be sure if they’re talking about our number one hit drama series | 我不确定他们谈的是收视冠军的那部剧 |
[04:02] | or lunch at the commissary. | 还是在小卖部吃午餐 |
[04:04] | – Knock knock. – Baby’s first upfronts. | – 敲敲门 – 菜鸟的第一场广告预售会 |
[04:07] | God, I miss COVID. Can’t we just do all of this on Zoom? | 天啊,我好怀念新冠疫情,我们不能在网上搞定这些事吗? |
[04:11] | Come on, it’s tradition. It’s fun. | 拜托,这是传统,很好玩的 |
[04:13] | It’s a thousand ad execs from Chicago binge eating takeout from Flavortown. | 这根本就是一千个来自芝加哥的广告主管,暴饮暴食外卖的活动 |
[04:17] | Stella, don’t be a snob. | 斯黛拉,别这么势利 |
[04:20] | Fine. You ready? | 好吧,你准备好了吗? |
[04:22] | Yep. | 好了 |
[04:23] | – Okay, good to go. – Great. | – 能上场了 – 很好 |
[04:24] | My best self. Thank you. | 这是我最帅的模样,谢谢 |
[04:27] | Look, this is all, like, a necessary evil, right? | 听着,这一切都是迫不得已的事,对吧? |
[04:30] | It’s the beautiful thing about bullshit. It can’t be outsourced. | 这就是扯淡的美妙之处,绝对不能外包出去 |
[04:35] | …institutional racism, and I’m like, | …体制化的种族主义,我心想 |
[04:38] | “Yeah, the writing was on the wall | “对,这还用说? |
[04:40] | when they canceled Basketball Wives.” | 他们砍掉了《篮球人妻》啊” |
[04:42] | ‘Cause that shit was good. And then the suits, they always say, | 那个剧的内容可精彩了,然后UBA的那些主管老是说 |
[04:47] | “Black people don’t sell well overseas.” | “黑人在海外不卖座” |
[04:49] | And I’m like, “Really? ‘Cause it seems to me we sold well for centuries.” | 我说:“真的吗?因为数百年来,我们似乎被贩卖得很好啊” |
[04:54] | Yeah, I said it. But y’all did it. | 对,话是我说的,但事却是你们做的 |
[04:58] | Wow, she’s amazing. | 天啊,她好厉害 |
[05:00] | – Who’s worse? – Yeah. | – 谁比较恶劣?- 对 |
[05:01] | Do you have eyes on the Ellipse boys? | 看见伊利普斯的人了吗? |
[05:02] | Yeah, they’re out there. Looking bored out of their minds. | 看见了,他们就在外面,看起来无聊透顶 |
[05:05] | – Are you ready to lock this shit down? – …a lot of sketchy shit… | – 你准备好和他们达成协议了吗?- …发生很多破事 |
[05:08] | If I get them to commit to $300 million in ad sales, | 如果我说服他们投入三亿美元的广告费 |
[05:11] | – I want a raise and a Birkin bag. – …because one old white lady… | – 我要加薪,外加柏金包 – 因为一个老白女 |
[05:13] | – Oh, well, I’ll do you one better. – …wrote Aunt Jemima. | – 给你更好的奖励 – 写“杰米玛阿姨 |
[05:15] | If you get ’em to commit to $300 million, we all get to keep our jobs. | 你要是能说服他们投三亿美元,我们都能保住饭碗 |
[05:19] | Does no one remember… | 难道没人记得… |
[05:20] | We don’t get our loan unless the ad boys pony up. | 那些广告商不付钱的话,我们就拿不到贷款 |
[05:24] | Now if you don’t think you can pull it off, I can send Leonard. | 你要是觉得自己办不成,我可以派莱纳德出马 |
[05:26] | – Trust me, I’ve got this. – …and his sext messages… | – 相信我,我能搞定 – …还有他的性爱短信 |
[05:29] | All right, well, singing a song of gladness and cheer. | 好的,准备凯旋归来吧 |
[05:32] | Hi. Two minutes till you’re on. | 嗨,你两分钟后上场 |
[05:34] | Knock ’em dead. | 让他们见识下你的厉害 |
[05:36] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[05:42] | Thanks, Retta. | 瑞塔,谢了 |
[05:43] | Secretly, I’ve been dreading this. Nah. | 私底下,我其实一直很怕这个场面,不好 |
[05:46] | Thanks, Retta. Secretly– “Hey, I’ve been s–” I’ve been secretly– | 瑞塔,谢了,私底下,我其实…,“嘿,我其实私下里一直…” |
[05:50] | Thanks, Retta. I’ve been secretly dreading this. | 瑞塔,谢了,我其实私下里,一直很怕这个场面 |
[05:54] | Thanks, Retta. I’ve been secretly dreading this. | 瑞塔,谢了,我其实私下里一直很怕这个场面 |
[06:02] | Thanks, Retta. I’ve been secretly dreading this. | 瑞塔,谢了,我其实私下里一直很怕这个场面 |
[06:11] | And now, the man behind the curtain. | 现在,幕后主导即将登场 |
[06:13] | Some call him captain of the Titanic, others Napoleon at Waterloo. | 有人称他为“泰坦尼克号的船长”,也有人称他为“在滑铁卢惨败的拿破仑” |
[06:18] | I call him the man who definitely did not cut the brake lines | 我则称他为“绝对没有切断 |
[06:21] | in Mitch Kessler’s car. | 米切凯斯勒车上刹车线的人” |
[06:23] | Please give it up for UBA’s CEO, Cory Ellison. | 掌声有请UBA电视网的首席执行官,科里艾利森 |
[06:36] | Oh, shit. Hey, Napoleon. | 该死,嘿,拿破仑 |
[06:38] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[06:39] | I didn’t see my docuseries on your fancy sizzle reel this morning. | 今早我没看见我的纪录片,出现在你那花里胡哨的宣传短片上 |
[06:42] | – Oh, my. – Are you not picking up the show? | – 天啊 – 我的节目没入选? |
[06:45] | Are you asking me as talent who needs placating | 你现在是以需要被安慰的主播身份问我 |
[06:47] | – or as a partner with a vested interest? – Don’t fuck with me. Speak English. | – 还是以有利益关系的合伙人身份问?- 别耍我,有话直说 |
[06:50] | Just tell me what’s happening. | 快说是怎么回事 |
[06:54] | We are flirting with financial disaster. | 我们正面临财务灾难 |
[06:58] | Okay, so does that– You are not picking up the show? | 好,所以这个…你不选我的节目? |
[07:01] | The God’s honest truth, I haven’t made a decision about that. | 老实说,我还没决定 |
[07:04] | I have to see how things go this week. | 得先看看这周的情况如何 |
[07:05] | What is going on? Are we in that much trouble? | 到底什么情况啊?我们真有这么大的麻烦? |
[07:08] | It is dire, Alex. No bueno. | 情况很严峻,艾丽克丝,很不妙 |
[07:13] | Okay, I’m s– I’m very confused. I am very confused. | 好的,我…非常困惑… |
[07:16] | I thought you were all in with Paul Marks. | 我以为你跟保罗马科思谈好了 |
[07:19] | Oh, no. That deal is toast. | 不,那个协议吹了 |
[07:20] | – It’s toast? What? – Yeah. | – 吹了?什么?- 对 |
[07:22] | I guess he didn’t like being cucked by you. | 我猜他不喜欢被你放鸽子 |
[07:25] | Okay, first of all, I didn’t cuck anybody. | 好,首先,我没放任何人的鸽子 |
[07:27] | Oh, yeah, that was a cucking. | 是的,你就是放了他鸽子 |
[07:29] | And believe me when I tell you, the male ego is fragile. | 而且相信我,男人的自尊心很脆弱 |
[07:31] | Some guys aren’t into that kind of thing. | 有些男人就是不喜欢被放鸽子 |
[07:33] | Especially if you’ve spent the last 20 years reinventing jet propulsion. | 特别是那种花了20年改良喷气引擎的男人 |
[07:36] | But if you wanna help keep the lights on, | 但如果你想帮公司避免关门大吉 |
[07:39] | we could use your considerable superpowers to woo some ad execs tonight. | 那就在今晚发挥你巨大的魅力,去吸引一些广告主管 |
[07:49] | I wooed all morning, but okay. | 我整个早上都在吸引他们,但好的 |
[07:53] | I will woo. I’ll keep wooing till the cows come home. | 我会不断吸引他们,直到天荒地老 |
[07:59] | – Thank you. – Sure. | – 谢谢 – 别客气 |
[08:09] | Hey, will you do me a favor? | 嘿,你可以帮我一个忙吗? |
[08:10] | Sure. Here are your pants for tonight for Cory’s Hamptons thing. | 没问题,这是你今晚要穿去参加,科里在汉普顿斯派对的长裤 |
[08:13] | Oh, right. Will you find out if Paul Marks is in town? | 对,你能查查保罗马科思在不在城里吗? |
[08:17] | I was sure I was gonna see him this morning. | 我还以为今早能见到他 |
[08:19] | Yeah, I heard he was going to the YDA party. | 对,我听说他去参加,《美国日间秀》的派对了 |
[08:21] | He’s staying at the Mercer. | 他住在美世酒店 |
[08:23] | – Really? – Yeah. | – 真的吗?- 对 |
[08:25] | – Thank you. – Yeah. | – 谢谢你 – 别客气 |
[08:27] | 布莱德莉杰克森为您播报,UBA晚间新闻 | |
[08:30] | 嘿,国家宽带网对我们下狠手了 | |
[08:35] | “真言”快乐,发送链接 | |
[08:44] | Unfortunately, NBN’s very own Laura Peterson was implicated | 不幸的是,国家宽带网的当家主播,劳拉彼得森也被卷入 |
[08:49] | in UBA’s hack. Unsurprisingly, no dick pics. | UBA被黑事件,不出所料的是,没有老二的照片 |
[08:54] | But we did find unreleased photos of Laura and Bradley gone wild. | 但我们确实发现了劳拉与布莱德莉,未被公开的狂野照片 |
[09:00] | Sorry, I meant in the wild. | 抱歉,我是指打野战 |
[09:02] | I mean, by the looks of it, we’re in for a Sound of Music lesbian reboot. | 看起来就像我们可以准备欣赏,《音乐之声》的拉拉重启版了 |
[09:08] | My hills are alive just thinking about it. | 天啊,光是想想那画面,我就“性”奋不已了 |
[09:26] | Hey. How are you? | 嘿,你好吗? |
[09:27] | Hey, I’m good. | 嘿,我很好 |
[09:30] | Who would’ve ever thought we were aspirational? | 谁能想到我们会成为灵感来源? |
[09:33] | I know. We should design a line of bonnets. | 是啊,我们应该设计一个帽子系列 |
[09:37] | I’d be willing to open an Etsy store with you | 我愿意跟你一起开网店 |
[09:39] | if you come to Cory’s party later. | 前提是你等下会去参加科里的派对 |
[09:41] | I thought maybe we could catch up. | 我想或许我们能叙叙旧 |
[09:45] | I– okay. | 我…好的 |
[09:48] | Yeah, I mean, if I can sneak away later from our skate party. | 没问题,如果我待会能从,我们台的滑冰派对溜走的话 |
[09:51] | Things are a little crazy around here right now. | 现在这里的情况有点混乱 |
[09:53] | Oh, really? I always thought NBN had their shit together, unlike this asylum. | 真的吗?我还以为国家宽带网,一切都井然有序呢,不像这个疯人院 |
[10:00] | No, we just put up a really good front. | 才不是,我们只是金玉其外 |
[10:02] | I’m sorry. I have to run. I’m late for a Q and A | 抱歉,我得挂了,我有个问答环节,快迟到了 |
[10:05] | on legacy media in the digital age. Good times. | 主题是“数字时代中的传统媒体”,很有意思 |
[10:08] | Oh, yeah, okay. Well, I’ll see you later. | 好…那我们待会见 |
[10:13] | Maybe. | 或许吧 |
[10:15] | Hey, Bradley. Mia was hoping you had a minute. | 嘿,布莱德莉,米娅想跟你谈谈 |
[10:17] | Oh, yeah. Sure. | 好,没问题 |
[10:24] | Yeah. I understand. Thank you. | 对,我明白,谢谢 |
[10:28] | Hey, I wanna interview the train conductor from the subway shooting. | 嘿,我想采访地铁枪击案中的列车长 |
[10:31] | – You good with that? – Yeah, sure. | – 可以吗?- 好,没问题 |
[10:32] | I have a slot for it on Thursday after Awkwafina. | 周四奥卡菲娜的访谈后有一个空档 |
[10:34] | Have Layla chase it while we’re at Cory’s. | 我们在科里家时,让蕾拉跟进 |
[10:36] | Do I really have to go to this party? | 我必须得去参加这个派对吗? |
[10:39] | It’s gonna be fun. I mean, we’ll get tipsy. | 会很好玩的,我们会喝得酩酊大醉 |
[10:41] | – We’ll talk shit about everybody. – We can just do that here. | – 可以说所有人的坏话 – 在这里也可以 |
[10:45] | – I… – Okay. | – 我… – 去就去吧 |
[10:48] | Hey, are you going to the Hamptons? | 嘿,你要去汉普顿斯吗? |
[10:50] | Pack snacks. It’s a long-ass drive. What’s up? | 带上零食,要开很远,什么事? |
[10:53] | There’s been a bombing in Mariupol. It’s gonna be a big story. | 马里乌波尔遭到轰炸,这会是大新闻 |
[10:56] | The international news desk won’t send a correspondent. | 国际新闻组不肯派记者过去 |
[10:58] | Everybody is scared because of what happened to that French news crew. | 因为那个法国新闻小组的遭遇,大家都战战兢兢 |
[11:01] | But if we can be the first to break this, Bradley– | 但布莱德莉,如果我们能率先报道此事… |
[11:03] | – What do you need? – I need a fixer. | – 你要什么?- 牵线的人 |
[11:04] | Someone who can at least get my photographer in. | 某个至少能帮我的摄影师进去的人 |
[11:06] | And since you were there in February, I thought maybe you might have someone. | 因为你2月去过那里,我想或许你有人脉 |
[11:09] | Oh, yeah, yeah, yeah. I have this guy, Pavlo. He’s– | 对…我认识一个叫帕夫洛的人,他… |
[11:12] | His English isn’t great, but he’s pretty reliable. | 他的英文不太好,但他相当可靠 |
[11:15] | Thanks. I know this is a bit off-book, but– | 谢了,我知道这是私下请你帮忙,但是… |
[11:18] | Please. I’m tap dancing for ad executives while people are dying in Ukraine. | 别这么说,我在取悦那些广告主管时,乌克兰不断有人死掉 |
[11:22] | Let’s do this. | 我们来搞定这事 |
[11:25] | How’d it go this morning? | 今早情况如何? |
[11:28] | Well, they were– | 他们… |
[11:29] | seem really excited about the dog with superpowers show, | 似乎很喜欢超能狗的节目 |
[11:32] | but meanwhile there’s zero interest in our Texas abortion documentary. | 但对我们的德克萨斯堕胎纪录片毫无兴趣 |
[11:35] | Yikes. | 真恶心 |
[11:37] | Here he is. | 找到他的号码了 |
[11:42] | Pavlo, It’s Bradley Jackson. | 帕夫洛,我是布莱德莉杰克森 |
[11:44] | Yes, from UBA. I’m here with my colleague, Mia Jordan. | 对,UBA电视网的,我的同事米娅乔丹在我旁边 |
[11:50] | I’m sorry. Is there someone who speaks English? | 抱歉,你那边有人会说英文吗? |
[12:10] | Is that it? | 说完了吗? |
[12:11] | Okay, bye. | 好的,再见 |
[12:12] | – What? I– – Oh, right. My– | – 什么情况?我… – 对了,我的… |
[12:14] | I did not know you spoke Russian. | 我不知道你会说俄语 |
[12:16] | My father was stationed in Berlin in the ’80s, and I studied Russian. | 我爸在1980年代被派驻柏林,我学过俄语 |
[12:20] | It’s a long story. | 说来话长 |
[12:21] | That is wildly impressive. And how come I didn’t know? | 这也太牛了,我怎么会不知道呢? |
[12:23] | Do you pull that out on dates? | 你约会时有秀出来吗? |
[12:26] | What’s a date? | 什么是约会? |
[12:28] | He wants $2,500. I’m calling André. | 他要两千五百美元,我打给安德烈 |
[12:44] | – Hello? – Hey. How are you? | – 喂?- 嘿,你好吗? |
[12:46] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[12:48] | You calling about the hospital bombing? | 是为了轰炸医院事件吗? |
[12:53] | Yeah, I got a guy who can get you in Mariupol. | 对,我找到了一个,可以把你弄进马里乌波尔的人 |
[12:55] | Fan-fucking-tastic. How soon can he be here? | 太好了,他多快能来这里? |
[12:58] | Well, I can get you his info as soon as we’re off, | 我一挂电话就把他的资料给你 |
[13:00] | but I need you to understand the risk here. | 但你得了解这其中的风险 |
[13:02] | Yeah, yeah. I agree to all the terms… | 好…我同意所有条款 |
[13:03] | – André, I’m serious. – …and conditions. | – 安德烈,我是认真的 – 与条件 |
[13:05] | From what I’m hearing, it’s a shit show. | 据我所知,那里一团糟 |
[13:07] | So you are assuming all liability. | 所以你个人要承担所有的责任 |
[13:09] | Under no circumstances can you say that you are working with UBA. | 无论如何,你都不能说你在为UBA工作 |
[13:13] | – I’ll take it to the grave. – But no body bags for you, okay? | – 打死我也不说 – 但别死,好吗? |
[13:17] | Fine, I’ll live. Just please get me in there. | 好吧,我会活着,把我弄进去就行 |
[13:19] | Okay. More soon. Bye. | 好,马上给你更多消息,再见 |
[13:28] | What? | 怎么了? |
[13:30] | Nothing. | 没事 |
[13:32] | Nothing at all. | 完全没事 |
[13:35] | Stop, Bradley. | 布莱德莉,别闹了 |
[13:44] | Revenue’s down 23% year to date. | 到目前为止,今年的收入下降了23% |
[13:46] | That’s a 16 bil market cap, and your credit ratios are in free fall. | 相当于一百六十亿美元的市值,信用比率惨跌 |
[13:50] | Well, nah, it’s really more of a controlled dive. | 这话不对,应该说是有控制的下跌 |
[13:52] | We’re gonna do a barrel roll. | 我们会翻盘的 |
[13:54] | Hit the thrusters. Climb back up to 30,000 feet. | 踩下油门,一飞冲天 |
[13:58] | Ad revenue’s 46% of your business. | 广告收入占了你们业务的46% |
[14:01] | We’re willing to engage if you can beat last year’s spend. | 如果你们能超过去年的支出,我们就愿意出手 |
[14:03] | Given what’s been going on at UBA, that seems implausible. | 鉴于UBA当下的情况,这似乎不太可能 |
[14:07] | Well, what is implausible is that | 不可能的是 |
[14:08] | Men of the Ice Age averages 7.2 million viewers in its fifth season. | |
[14:13] | They just discovered fire last week. | 他们上周刚刚发现火 |
[14:15] | That ice storm lasted 2.5 million years and so will we. | 那场冰暴持续了两百五十万年,我们也能活这么久 |
[14:19] | But to your point, my most capable lieutenant, Stella Bak, | 但回应你刚才的话,我最得力的左右手斯黛拉朴 |
[14:23] | she’s locking down ad commitments as we speak. | 此时正在敲定广告商投资的事 |
[14:26] | We will have the money. Trust me. | 我们会拿到钱的,相信我 |
[14:28] | In this line of work, trust is a euphemism for fucked. | 在这一行,相信别人等同于陷入困境 |
[14:33] | But hey, happy to be surprised. | 但是,嘿,我们最喜欢惊喜 |
[14:36] | You let us know if you get there. We’ll be ready to underwrite the loan. | 你们做到了的话,请告诉我们,我们就会发放这笔贷款 |
[14:40] | In the meantime, enjoy your party. | 同时,好好享受你的派对吧 |
[14:41] | I heard you snagged that stunner on West End. | 我听说你抢到了西区的那栋豪宅 |
[14:44] | – Yeah, early pandemic buy. – Good for you. | – 对,我在疫情爆发初期入手的 – 算你厉害 |
[14:48] | We should get a round in at Maidstone sometime. | 找个时间去梅德斯通打高尔夫吧 |
[14:50] | That sounds great. | 真是个好主意 |
[14:51] | Yeah, of all the anti-Semitic clubs, that one’s my favorite. | 是啊,在所有的反犹太俱乐部中,我最喜欢梅德斯通 |
[14:55] | Well, some older members belong. | 有些年长的会员把那里当成家 |
[14:58] | Mayflower Jews. | 那些搭船来的犹太人 |
[15:00] | See, this is the problem with New America. It’s the same menu. | 这就是新美国的问题,菜单都一个样 |
[15:02] | – Petit filet. King salmon. – No lobster tagliolini. | – 小菲力牛排,帝王鲑鱼 – 没有龙虾细面 |
[15:07] | Drew was really hoping you’d take us to Carbone. | 德鲁之前很希望你能带我们去卡邦餐厅 |
[15:10] | Carbone, seriously? Carbone is where you take your wife. | 卡邦餐厅?没开玩笑吧?那是带老婆去的地方 |
[15:15] | You get my wife to eat anything even resembling a carb, | 你要是能让我老婆,吃任何哪怕是类似碳水化合物的东西 |
[15:18] | and you can have my fucking job. | 我的工作就归你了 |
[15:21] | Good afternoon. I’m Erica. I’ll be taking care of you today. | 下午好,我是艾丽卡,今天由我为各位服务 |
[15:24] | – I feel better already. – Yeah. | – 我心情已经变好了 – 好 |
[15:26] | Can I get you started on drinks while you’re looking at the menus? | 各位看菜单时,要先来点饮料吗? |
[15:29] | – Yes, please. – Yeah. | – 要,麻烦你了 – 好 |
[15:30] | We will actually start with an order of the Hamachi Crudo, | 我们要先来一份黄尾鱼薄片 |
[15:32] | the yellowfin tuna tartare and the full caviar service. | 生黄鳍金枪鱼,还有鱼子酱拼盘 |
[15:38] | And I will have a Grey Goose martini. Dirty. Three olives. | 我还要一杯灰雁特干马提尼,加橄榄盐水和三颗橄榄 |
[15:41] | – Two of those. – Okay. | – 来两杯 – 好的 |
[15:44] | Stella? | 斯黛拉,你要什么? |
[15:45] | Bombay Sapphire. Up, with a twist. And keep ’em coming. | 庞贝蓝钻琴酒,不加冰,加柠檬皮,一直续杯 |
[15:48] | Okay. Damn the torpedoes, right? | 好,这是要喝到挂啊 |
[15:51] | – I like this woman. – Yeah. | – 我喜欢这个女人 – 是啊 |
[15:53] | – I heard you guys could drink. – I guess we’ll find out. | – 我听说你们的酒量很好 – 等下就知道了 |
[15:56] | We sure will. | 肯定会 |
[15:59] | This’ll be fun. | 这会很有趣 |
[16:34] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[16:36] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[16:38] | Did you hire some ex-Mossad to stalk me or something? | 你是雇了个前特工跟踪我还是怎样? |
[16:40] | Well, if by ex-Mossad you mean my assistant, then yes. | 如果你是指我的助理,那没错 |
[16:48] | – Yeah. Cory send you? – God, no. | – 好,科里叫你来的吗?- 天啊,才不是 |
[16:50] | Because if this is some kind of elaborate ploy | 因为如果这是某种高明的陷阱 |
[16:52] | to rope me back into the fold, I am not interested. | 想骗我回去投资,我没兴趣 |
[16:55] | Well, why don’t you get in the car and find out? | 不如你先上车,再弄明白? |
[16:58] | While I appreciate the ambush apology, I do actually have plans. | 感谢你突如其来的道歉,但我其实很忙 |
[17:02] | Okay, the YDA– | 好,《美国日间秀》 |
[17:03] | Are you seriously going to the YDA ice-skating thing? | 你真要去参加,《美国日间秀》的滑冰派对? |
[17:08] | I swear, I’m not stalking you. People talk. | 我发誓我没跟踪你,没有不透风的墙嘛 |
[17:11] | Yeah, I know they do. | 对,我知道 |
[17:12] | Especially when a $40 billion deal is on the line. | 特别是涉及到四百亿美元的交易时 |
[17:17] | Just get in the car. I have a suborbital surprise for you. | 快上车吧,我有一个超级惊喜要给你 |
[17:26] | You are relentless. | 真是不达目的不罢休 |
[17:28] | You don’t wanna show up to those things while people are still sober. | 那种派对最好不要,在大家还没喝醉时就到场 |
[17:33] | All right, Levy. Let’s see what you got. | 好吧,利维,我来看看你有什么能耐 |
[17:39] | – Oh, no. Who’s that? – Yeah, that’s Howie, my security. | – 不好,那是谁?- 那是豪伊,我的保镖 |
[17:43] | Well, can you tell Howie to stand down? | 你能叫豪伊退下吗? |
[17:45] | I mean, it’s SoHo. You really think I’m kidnapping you? | 这里是苏荷区,你真觉得我会绑架你? |
[17:49] | Well, believe it or not, it wouldn’t be the first time. | 信不信由你,这也不是第一次了 |
[17:54] | Wow. Instantly just got more interesting. | 天啊,情况立刻变得更有意思了 |
[17:57] | 保时捷 | |
[18:16] | – All right. How we doing? – Great. Everything is pretty much set. | – 好的,怎么样了?- 很好,一切几乎准备就绪了 |
[18:22] | We’re gonna have to move the raw bar. | 我们得把生鲜吧台移走 |
[18:23] | I thought you wanted it next to the cocktail tables. | 我以为你想把它放在鸡尾酒桌旁边 |
[18:25] | Well, we can’t have the oysters languishing in the sun. | 我们不能让牡蛎在阳光下曝晒 |
[18:28] | The sunset is at 7:38, 280 degrees Northwest. | 日落时间是7点38分,在西北方280度 |
[18:34] | Salmonella isn’t sybaritic, Kendra. | 肯德拉,沙门氏菌可不是闹着玩的 |
[18:36] | – We’re on it. – Good. | – 我们马上处理 – 很好 |
[18:38] | Sixty minutes, people. This is fun. Let’s go! | 各位,剩60分钟,太好玩了,加油 |
[18:51] | Yes. Thank you. | 好的,谢谢 |
[18:53] | So how do we know UBA+ isn’t another CBN+ situation? | 那么,我们怎么知道UBA+,不会步CBN+的后尘? |
[18:57] | It barely has any programming. | 你们几乎没有任何节目编排 |
[18:58] | What does CBN+ have? | CBN+有什么? |
[19:00] | Alex Unfiltered reached an unprecedented number of households, | 《走近艾丽克丝》创下前所未有的收视用户数量纪录 |
[19:04] | put UBA+ on the map, and we’ve only grown from there. | 让UBA+名声大噪,而且我们只会越做越好 |
[19:08] | My wife subscribed for Alex. | 我老婆就是为了艾丽克丝才订阅的 |
[19:11] | She made her book club read Alex’s memoir. | 她让读书俱乐部的人读艾丽克丝的回忆录 |
[19:14] | She has a lot of theories about Alex’s divorce. | 关于艾丽克丝的离婚,她有很多想法 |
[19:17] | Thought she should’ve ended up with Chip Black. | 认为艾丽克丝该跟奇普布莱克在一起 |
[19:19] | Well, she’s still America’s sweetheart. | 可她仍是美国甜心 |
[19:21] | Didn’t seem sweet in Maggie Brener’s book. | 她在麦琪布莱纳的书里可不太甜 |
[19:23] | Maggie took her shot. No one gave a shit. Where is she now? | 麦琪大胆尝试过了,根本没人在乎,她现在人又在哪儿呢? |
[19:27] | Still. | 无论如何 |
[19:29] | Some of our clients have concerns about brand affinity. | 我们的一些客户担心品牌亲和力 |
[19:33] | It seems like every week there’s a new scandal. | 你们似乎每周都会爆出一个新丑闻 |
[19:36] | But your wife, she’s all in, right? | 但你老婆还是大力支持我们,对吧? |
[19:42] | I think she likes the mess. | 我觉得是因为她喜欢混乱 |
[19:44] | A lot of people do. Post-hack, our web traffic increased 250%. | 很多人都这样,被黑之后,我们的网络流量增加了250% |
[19:49] | Scandals get clicks. That’s an organic migration from web to streaming. | 丑闻会获得点击率,这是从网络到流媒体的自然演变 |
[19:53] | Prying eyes became subscribers. | 偷窥者变成了订阅用户 |
[19:56] | So I would lock this shit down before the number gets any higher, | 我要是你们的话,就会在价格飙升前,赶紧敲定这笔投资 |
[19:59] | and we stop giving you a friends-and-family discount. | 那时我们就不再给你们亲友折扣价了 |
[20:03] | Wow, I like you, Stella. You’re surprising. | 天啊,斯黛拉,我喜欢你,你令我大为吃惊 |
[20:08] | But you see, I’m gonna need another drink to think it over. So… | 但你要明白,我得再喝一杯才能思考,所以… |
[20:12] | Yes. | 对 |
[20:13] | – Another round? – You read my mind. | – 再来一轮?- 你会读心术嘛 |
[20:20] | Excuse me. Need the ladies’. | 失陪一下,我要去洗手间 |
[20:27] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[20:30] | I’d be eternally grateful if you could bring water instead of gin. | 要是你能把我的琴酒换成白水,我会感激不尽 |
[20:33] | These guys are impossible to keep up with. | 我根本比不上那些人的酒量 |
[20:35] | – No problem. – Thanks. | – 没问题 – 谢谢 |
[20:46] | I’m setting a 90-minute timer, then I’m gone. | 我把计时器设定成90分钟,时间一到我就离开 |
[20:49] | I’ll swim back to Manhattan if I have to. | 必要的话我可以游回曼哈顿 |
[20:51] | You are not leaving me alone in this palace of sadness. | 你不能把我单独留在这座悲伤的宫殿 |
[20:59] | It does kinda scream, | 这里确实让人感到 |
[21:01] | “Really, I’m fine being single.” | “真的,单身也挺好的” |
[21:08] | – All right. – Come on in. | – 好的 – 请进 |
[21:10] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[21:20] | Excuse me one second. Hi. | 失陪一下,嗨 |
[21:22] | Hey. Your place looks great. | 嘿,你家好漂亮 |
[21:24] | Oh, yeah. I made a few additions since you were last here. | 是啊,自从你上次来,我添加了一些装饰 |
[21:27] | You mean the ad execs don’t come with the house? | 这些广告主管不是买房的赠品? |
[21:28] | That group of mouth breathers in the vintage Men’s Warehouse | 那群穿仓库男装复古衣的傻瓜 |
[21:31] | could really use the Bradley Jackson razzle-dazzle. | 很需要欣赏,布莱德莉杰克森惊艳四座的表演 |
[21:33] | You wanna go say hi? Good. Thank you. | 你要去打招呼吗?好,谢谢 |
[21:42] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[21:44] | I’m Bradley Jackson. | 我是布莱德莉杰克森 |
[21:45] | – Very nice to meet you. – Nice to meet– | – 幸会 – 彼此彼此… |
[21:46] | Next ride. Welcome. | 欢迎下一批搭乘的客人 |
[21:49] | The one and only Coney Island. | 独一无二的康尼岛 |
[21:55] | So this place was called Astroland, and the whole park had a space theme. | 这地方曾经叫做太空乐园,整个园区都以太空为主题 |
[21:59] | – I see. – And I worked here | – 知道了 – 我曾在这里工作 |
[22:01] | the summer before college. | 在上大学前的那个暑假 |
[22:02] | Turned down an internship at The New Yorker | 我拒绝了在《纽约客》的实习机会 |
[22:06] | to salt margarita glasses. | 去当侍酒女招待 |
[22:08] | Well, your parents must’ve been so proud. | 你一定令你爸妈十分骄傲 |
[22:10] | My father, he said if he’d known he was raising a cocktail waitress, | 我爸说如果他早知道,会养出一个给人端鸡尾酒女招待 |
[22:14] | he would’ve never bothered to teach me to read. | 他根本不会浪费时间教我认字 |
[22:17] | Well, is that what this is then? Is this a walk down memory lane? | 所以说,这就是你所谓的惊喜?追忆往事吗? |
[22:20] | No, no. I act– I really just wanted to apologize. | 不…我表现得…,我真的只是想跟你道歉而已 |
[22:24] | I’m so sorry I bailed on the launch. | 我在火箭发射那天放你鸽子,真的很抱歉 |
[22:27] | – I was just so pissed. – Right, so what was that about? | – 我那时候正在气头上 – 好,所以是什么惹到你了? |
[22:32] | It had nothing to do with you. Nothing. | 跟你无关,完全无关 |
[22:36] | Kinda felt like it had an awful lot to do with me. | 我怎么感觉完全是因为我的关系 |
[22:38] | I know. I’m sorry. I just have such– | 我知道,抱歉,我只是… |
[22:43] | I have a very complicated history with UBA. | 我和UBA的关系非常复杂 |
[22:50] | Men trying to… | 里面的那些男人想… |
[22:54] | control my destiny. | 主宰我的命运 |
[22:55] | And that is not on you. | 而那不是你的错 |
[22:58] | And you were right when you said we should take some time | 你当时说得对,我们应该花时间 |
[23:00] | to get to know each other, and I screwed that up. | 多了解彼此,而我搞砸了 |
[23:04] | Well, that was back when there was a deal on the table. | 不过那都是协议还没黄时的事了 |
[23:07] | That ship has sailed. | 现在说这些为时已晚 |
[23:11] | Well, has it? | 晚了吗? |
[23:15] | I mean, you’re here. | 你都跟我来这儿了 |
[23:20] | Under duress. | 我是迫不得已 |
[23:29] | I really– | 我真的… |
[23:41] | Well, your suborbital surprise awaits you, sir. | 先生,你的超级惊喜在等着你 |
[23:45] | Really? | 你逗我呢吧? |
[23:46] | Come on, I owe you a ride. Let’s go. | 快点,我欠你一段航程,走吧 |
[23:49] | – Let’s have some fun. – I hate standing in lines. | – 我们上去好好玩玩 – 我最讨厌排队 |
[23:52] | Oh, my goodness. It’s barely a line, moneybags. | 天啊,几乎没什么人在排队啊,阔佬 |
[23:55] | Moneybags? Like you do your own grocery shopping. | 阔佬?说得跟你会亲自买菜似的 |
[23:57] | And you do yours? | 你是亲自买菜吗? |
[23:59] | – No, I have a farm. – You do? | – 不是,我有一个农场 – 是吗? |
[24:00] | It’s completely self-sustainable. | 我完全自给自足 |
[24:02] | What do you grow, Bitcoin? | 你种什么?比特币吗? |
[24:04] | 康尼岛,太空竞赛 | |
[24:06] | All right. | 好了 |
[24:08] | Strap in. Here we go. | 准备好,要出发了 |
[24:14] | Passed up a ride on my rocket for this? | 你宁愿坐这个,也不要乘坐我的火箭? |
[24:18] | Regrets, I’ve had a few. | 我后悔了,我有过不少遗憾 |
[24:34] | …chambers and the senators running for their lives. | …内阁成员和参议员都落荒而逃 |
[24:37] | I actually– I didn’t see the Vice President. | 我当时其实…没看见副总统 |
[24:39] | I was in a different part of the building, but– | 我在大楼的另一个区域,但是… |
[24:41] | Well, you’re covering– right? | 是你报道…对吧? |
[24:43] | You kinda know anything new that’s going on? | 你知道现在有什么新进展吗? |
[24:45] | Well, there’s different, you know, things. | 情况不太一样了 |
[24:47] | – Indictments, you know– – So sorry to interrupt. | – 大陪审团提出起诉… – 抱歉打扰了 |
[24:49] | Yeah. | 好 |
[24:51] | Can I borrow Bradley for a minute? | 让我和布莱德莉单独聊几句? |
[24:52] | Yeah. Of course. | 好,没问题 |
[24:54] | – Hey. My daughter’s a big fan. – Thanks. Nice meeting you all. | – 嘿,我女儿很喜欢你 – 谢谢,很高兴认识大家 |
[25:02] | Oh, my God. Thank you. | 天啊,谢谢你 |
[25:03] | I could hear you dying inside. | 我都能听见你心死的声音 |
[25:06] | Well, you better be careful or we’re gonna end up on Page Six. | 你最好小心一点,否则我们会登上《第六页》的八卦头条 |
[25:11] | I’m really surprised you came. | 你能来,真的让我大吃一惊 |
[25:12] | Well, you know, it beats the YDA skate-athon. | 这比《美国日间秀》滑冰马拉松有趣得多 |
[25:15] | – Audra, drunk, on ice is a lot. – She’s a lot. | – 喝醉了的奥德拉滑冰简直不忍直视 – 她很夸张 |
[25:20] | And I wanted to see you. | 而且我想见你 |
[25:23] | Laura. | 劳拉 |
[25:25] | – Mia. – Hey. How are you? | – 米娅 – 嘿,你好吗? |
[25:27] | Never better. | 好得很 |
[25:28] | Look at us, all together. Like the early days of the pandemic. | 瞧瞧我们,齐聚一堂,像疫情爆发初期那样 |
[25:32] | – Oh, yeah. – Oh, my gosh. | – 是啊 – 天啊 |
[25:33] | Hey, how’s André? Did he make it to Mariupol? | 嘿,安德烈怎样?他顺利进入马里乌波尔了? |
[25:35] | I’m just waiting on word. | 我正在等他的消息 |
[25:38] | The hospital bombing? You have André Ford working on that? | 是有关医院被轰炸的新闻吗?你派安德烈福特去报道? |
[25:40] | – Yeah. – He’s incredible. | – 对 – 他很棒 |
[25:43] | YDA is running something too? | 《美国日间秀》也要报道吗? |
[25:44] | We were supposed to open with it tomorrow, but at this point, who knows anything? | 我们原本要明天用这个新闻开场的,但现在谁说得准呢? |
[25:48] | Well, I can’t wait to see your coverage. | 我等不及看你的报道了 |
[25:50] | – Likewise. – Okay. | – 彼此彼此 – 好的 |
[25:51] | – Okay, let me know. – Okay. | – 好,有消息就告诉我 – 好的 |
[25:53] | Oh, my God. This party’s never gonna end. | 天啊,这场派对真是又臭又长啊 |
[25:58] | Already burnt out from your first upfronts? | 这才是你的第一场广告预售会,就让你精疲力尽? |
[26:00] | I’ve had to endure this for the past 25 years. | 我都忍了25年了 |
[26:03] | Although, at least in the ’90s, you could smoke, | 但在1990年代,我至少还能抽烟 |
[26:05] | and cocaine couldn’t kill you. | 那时可卡因也不会要人命 |
[26:08] | I’m gonna need the details. Maybe even pictures if you have them. | 我要知道细节,你要是有照片就更好了 |
[26:10] | Oh, yeah. Well, it’s shocking, isn’t it? You know, I wasn’t always this boring. | 是啊,你很惊讶吧?其实我不是一直都这么无趣 |
[26:15] | Speaking of… | 说到这个 |
[26:17] | should we go and explore the king’s lair? | 我们要不要去探索一下国王的寝宫? |
[26:23] | I don’t know. No. | 不知道,还是不要了吧 |
[26:24] | Come on. | 来嘛 |
[26:31] | Hurry. | 快点 |
[26:34] | Our analytics team estimates that two billion hours of UBA content | 我们的分析团队预估,到年底,涵盖UBA内容的流媒体时长 |
[26:38] | will be streamed by year-end. | 将达到二十亿小时 |
[26:41] | That’s an impressive number. | 这是个令人咋舌的数字 |
[26:43] | What’s impressive is how high your tolerance is. | 你的酒量才令人咋舌 |
[26:46] | Especially for someone so petite. | 何况你这么娇小 |
[26:50] | What? | 什么? |
[26:51] | Yeah, Stella. | 对,斯黛拉 |
[26:53] | – How have you been keeping up with us? – Hey. | – 你是如果做到跟得上我们的酒量?- 嘿 |
[26:56] | – Covid. S– – Let me s– | – 我确诊过 – 让我… |
[26:58] | No, it’s fine. It’s fine. | 不,没关系… |
[27:00] | – Let me get that. – No, leave it. | – 我来清理吧 – 不,别清理 |
[27:03] | Actually, maybe you can help us solve a debate. | 其实,或许你能帮我们解惑 |
[27:06] | Do you think that there’s gin in there, or is it just water? | 你觉得这个杯子里装的是琴酒还是白水? |
[27:13] | You see, I think you two have been working us. | 是这样,我觉得你俩一直在耍我们 |
[27:18] | I got to get to the Hamptons. So, I’d love to lock in a rate. | 我得去汉普顿斯了,所以,希望我们能同意这个价码 |
[27:23] | She licks up that drink, and I’ll close at 150k per prime-time spot. | 若她把洒出来的饮料舔干净,我就同意每个黄金时段十五万美元 |
[27:30] | Guys, leave her out of this. | 两位,别把她牵扯进来 |
[27:33] | I’m serious. | 我跟你说真的呢 |
[27:35] | You buy something for me, I buy something for you. | 你给我买东西,我也给你买东西 |
[27:40] | Don’t lowball me, Zach. | 扎克,别给我压低价格 |
[27:43] | 200k per spot, best and final. | 每个时段二十万美元,这是最优和最终报价 |
[27:54] | Okay. | 好的 |
[27:56] | $20,000 tip and everybody wins. | 两万美元小费,皆大欢喜 |
[28:13] | Run my card now, if you want. I promise I’m good for it. | 你可以的话,现在就刷我的卡,我保证我的钱够 |
[28:39] | Attagirl. | 乖女孩 |
[28:58] | We have a deal. | 成交 |
[28:59] | You are an animal. | 你好坏 |
[29:02] | I can’t take him anywhere. | 我无论他去哪儿都会给我惹事 |
[29:03] | That’s a joke. She’ll be fine. | 开个玩笑而已,她不会有事的 |
[29:07] | I think we’re done here. | 我们谈完了 |
[29:38] | 好的,尽快告诉我 | |
[29:40] | 搞定伊利普斯了 | |
[29:52] | 告诉我你能否在今天内锁定广告支出 | |
[29:55] | 嗨,里德,广告收入已敲定,准备好推进贷款 | |
[30:04] | 太好了,我们会派人过去做收尾工作 | |
[30:17] | Oh, Chris, hello. You having a good time? | 克里斯,你好啊,玩得开心吗? |
[30:19] | Yeah, just getting myself together. Lots more suits to take selfies with. | 开心啊,我刚补完妆,还得跟更多商务人士自拍呢 |
[30:23] | Well, thank you for that. | 感谢你的配合 |
[30:24] | It always helps for them to get to see the stars up close, you know? | 让他们能近距离看见明星总会有帮助 |
[30:29] | Speaking of which, congrats, Mr. New Board Chairman. | 说到这个,恭喜,新任董事会主席先生 |
[30:33] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[30:35] | Do you know, we haven’t actually had a chance to connect since | 跟你说,我们还没机会好好聊,自从 |
[30:38] | Cybil’s departure, have we? | 西比尔离开后,对吧? |
[30:40] | But I want you to know that it’s a whole new world at UBA. | 但你一定要知道,UBA已经是一个崭新的世界 |
[30:45] | Right. I keep hearing that. | 没错,我一直听见有人这样说 |
[30:46] | Well, it’s very important to us that our ad partners hear that too. | 让我们的广告商们听见这句话也非常重要 |
[30:53] | Well, so with all this money that we’re pulling in this week for the network, | 所以,本周电视网赚了这么多钱 |
[30:56] | where’s it going? | 钱都花在什么地方了? |
[31:01] | What do you mean? | 什么意思? |
[31:02] | Is any of it being used to address the pay equity issue? | 有没有拿出一部分来解决薪酬平等问题? |
[31:06] | Have your lawyers not seen our new contract proposal for your services? | 你的律师没看见我们给你的新合约吗? |
[31:10] | – Yeah. Marcus is still looking that over. – Well– | – 有,马库斯还在看 – 那么… |
[31:12] | But I’m talking about people who don’t have lawyers. | 但我是指没有律师的那些人 |
[31:16] | Like Layla, my producer. Julia, our stage manager. People like them. | 例如我的制作人蕾拉,跟我们的舞台监督朱莉娅那些人 |
[31:20] | Well, I can assure you, it is an absolute priority for us | 这个嘛,我能保证我们绝对把这件事当成 |
[31:25] | to address that issue as an institution. | 本公司必须解决的优先要务 |
[31:27] | That is what Cybil said. Like verbatim. | 西比尔也是这样说的,一字不差 |
[31:32] | Right. | 好的 |
[31:35] | Since Jemima-gate, I gained 200,000 followers. | 杰米玛门之后,我多了二十万粉丝 |
[31:39] | Maybe I should ask them what they think about this. | 或许我应该问问他们如何看待此事 |
[31:42] | TV loves a focus group, right? | 电视喜欢焦点小组,对吧? |
[31:44] | Right. | 对 |
[31:46] | I’ll tell you what… | 跟你说… |
[31:47] | it’s a board meeting this week, and I’m going to raise this issue. | 本周有一场董事会议,我会提出这个议题 |
[31:53] | – All right? Okay. – Thanks. | – 好吗?好的 – 谢谢 |
[31:55] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[32:06] | So, when you say you were kidnapped, | 那么,你说你曾被绑架 |
[32:08] | do you mean like you were kidnapped-kidnapped? | 是指真的被绑架吗? |
[32:11] | Yeah, well, sort of. | 对,可以这么说 |
[32:14] | My stepfather pulled me out of 9th grade | 我的继父把我从九年级教室拽出来 |
[32:18] | and put me in one of those wilderness reform camps | 把我关进一个野外训练营 |
[32:20] | where I was literally stuck in a tent by myself for a month. | 然后我一个人被困在帐篷里,长达一个月的时间 |
[32:23] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[32:24] | I thought you were gonna say guns and cartel, not child abuse. | 我以为你会说被黑帮持枪绑架,原来你是个被虐待的小孩 |
[32:29] | Yeah. I mean, I don’t know. | 是啊,我也不知道 |
[32:31] | Once I kinda figured out that no one was really coming for me, | 当我发现没人会来救我 |
[32:33] | I kinda got into it. | 我就开始爱上了露营 |
[32:37] | No light pollution, no people, being outside. Come on. | 没有光污染、没有人,可以待在户外,多好啊 |
[32:40] | Wow. That sounds divine. | 天啊,听起来可真不错 |
[32:43] | I would’ve loved that during the pandemic. | 疫情期间,我会很希望能去露营 |
[32:46] | Yeah. How about that? | 是啊,不错吧? |
[32:47] | What was it like having Covid with a camera in your face? | 确诊新冠,还被摄影机贴脸狂拍是什么体验? |
[32:50] | You watched that, huh? | 你看了那个节目啊? |
[32:52] | Yeah. Yes, I did. Me and the rest of America. | 对…看了,我和其他美国人都看了 |
[33:03] | What? | 怎么了? |
[33:04] | Marks, I wanna make a deal with you. | 马克斯,我要跟你做个交易 |
[33:07] | If I win this game, you reengage with UBA. | 我们比一比,若我赢了,你就要跟UBA重启谈判 |
[33:11] | Well, what happens if I win? | 要是我赢了呢? |
[33:13] | You’re not gonna win, but– | 你不会赢的,但… |
[33:15] | Really? | 真的吗? |
[33:18] | Okay. Well, can you explain something to me? | 好,你能给我解释一件事吗? |
[33:19] | I don’t understand why you are fighting so hard for this place. | 我不明白你为何要了这个地方如此拼命 |
[33:22] | From where I stand, it looks like you could do whatever you want. | 在我看来,你可以为所欲为 |
[33:25] | You could go wherever you want. | 想去哪就去哪 |
[33:26] | You could write another book, you could start your own shop. | 你能再写一本书,自己开店 |
[33:29] | And yet, here you are in Coney Island, | 然而你却来到康尼岛 |
[33:31] | playing a pinball game in order to save UBA. | 为了挽救UBA玩弹球游戏 |
[33:33] | No, no, no. | 不…死了 |
[33:36] | My turn. | 轮到我了 |
[33:44] | I don’t know. Maybe I think I owe them something, you know? | 我也不知道,或许我觉得自己亏欠他们,你懂吗? |
[33:50] | Do you though? | 你亏欠他们了吗? |
[33:54] | Well, yeah. I’d like to finish what I started. | 对,我想完成我起头的事 |
[33:56] | We said we were gonna make a lot of changes, and we are not there yet. | 我们说过会带来很多改变,但还没达成目标 |
[34:00] | And you could be a part of all of that. | 而你也可以参与其中 |
[34:04] | Well, I just beat your score. | 我的分数比你的高 |
[34:11] | Listen. Let’s just enjoy the day, okay? | 听着,我们好好享受今天,好吗? |
[34:18] | Okay. | 好 |
[34:23] | I think this might be the primary suite. | 这间可能是主套房 |
[34:27] | – Do you think so? – Well… | – 是吗?- 这… |
[34:29] | No pictures or anything. | 没有照片之类的东西 |
[34:33] | Lots of character. | 很有特色 |
[34:38] | You seem better. | 你心情似乎好多了 |
[34:39] | I am, yeah. | 是的 |
[34:42] | When you came to UBA the other day, I was– | 那天你来UBA时,我… |
[34:46] | – I lost it. – That was brutal. | – 我失态了 – 换谁都会受不了 |
[34:49] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[34:52] | I wanted to ask, that video never surfaced. | 我想问你,那个视频从没被曝光 |
[34:55] | And God knows those hackers posted everything else. | 而那些黑客把其他的内容都公开了 |
[34:58] | Yeah. I think Cory paid them to bury it. | 对,我认为是科里给他们钱,销毁了那个视频 |
[35:02] | Our cyber guys connected with the hacker or hackers. | 我们的网络人员与那个黑客,或是黑客们有联系 |
[35:06] | I don’t really know. | 我也不是很清楚 |
[35:09] | Well, that was nice of him. | 那他人真好 |
[35:13] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[35:16] | I’m reading that too. | 我也在读这本书 |
[35:23] | Extra, extra firm. Not a lot of sex happening here. | 床垫超级硬,看来这床上没发生太多性爱 |
[35:28] | I think that’s his bed from the hotel. | 这好像是他在酒店里睡的床 |
[35:31] | What? | 什么? |
[35:33] | Yeah. I had that bed. But different room, obviously. | 对,我也睡过这张床,但显然是在不同的房间 |
[35:36] | Cory bought his bed from the Archer Gray? | 科里这张床是从阿奇格雷那儿买的? |
[35:40] | I think Mr. Ellison misses having you just down the hall from him. | 我觉得艾利森先生很怀念,你住在他隔壁的那段时光 |
[35:47] | Laura. | 劳拉 |
[35:50] | I’m sorry. I didn’t mean it. | 抱歉,我是无心的 |
[35:52] | I just don’t know why you would say something like that. | 我不懂你为何要说这种话 |
[35:55] | Bradley, I meant nothing by it. | 布莱德莉,我没有别的意思 |
[36:01] | I think we should go back downstairs. | 我们还是回到楼下去吧 |
[36:03] | I don’t want people wondering where we are. | 我不希望别人好奇我们在哪里 |
[36:07] | Okay. | 好的 |
[36:30] | I need a drink. | 我需要喝一杯 |
[36:31] | Oh, my God. Chris Hunter. | 天啊,克里斯亨特 |
[36:33] | Okay. Hey, hey. Can I get your autograph? Can I get a selfie? | 好,嘿…能给我签名吗?能和我自拍吗? |
[36:35] | – I won’t post it, I promise. – Who? Me? | – 我保证不会上传 – 谁?我吗? |
[36:36] | The Rosa Parks of Legacy Media. | 传统媒体界的罗莎帕克斯 |
[36:38] | Oh, please. You’re in the back of the bus, | 拜托,你坐在巴士后方 |
[36:40] | then I’m the illegal alien cleaning the office at night. Please. | 我就是在晚上,打扫办公室的非法移民,拜托 |
[36:43] | A tequila? Yeah? Okay. | 要来杯龙舌兰吗?好 |
[36:45] | – Two shots of tequila, please, friend. – Coming right up. | – 朋友,请给我两杯龙舌兰 – 马上来 |
[36:47] | Para tokenización, right here. | 少数民族,我俩都是 |
[36:49] | Come on. | 别这样 |
[36:52] | I just grilled Leonard about how slow the company’s moving | 我刚才质问莱纳德,公司在薪资平等问题上的进展 |
[36:55] | – on the pay equity issue. – That’s probably ’cause UBA’s broke. | – 为何这么慢 – 或许因为UBA破产了 |
[36:58] | Yeah. I’ve never seen them go all out like this, for reference. | 对,我跟你说,我从没看过他们这么大手笔办派对 |
[37:00] | – Really? – Yeah. But hey, that’s not your problem. | – 真的吗?- 对,嘿,但这不是你的问题 |
[37:03] | I mean, Leonard should be able to walk and chew gum at the same time. | 莱纳德应该能一心多用 |
[37:05] | I did kinda lightweight threaten him. | 我刚才确实稍稍威胁了他一下 |
[37:07] | The only thing these corporate people understand is public pressure. | 只有公众舆论才能吓唬到这些生意人 |
[37:10] | The followers. Right, yeah. | 你是指那些粉丝们,对,没错 |
[37:12] | Careful with that. | 要小心一点 |
[37:13] | – You don’t want the tail wagging the dog. – What do you mean? | – 你可别因小失大 – 什么意思? |
[37:15] | – Your two shots. – Thanks, bud. | – 两杯烈酒 – 谢了,兄弟 |
[37:17] | You know how social media can be. | 你也知道社交媒体的德性 |
[37:18] | Before you know it, they’re a mob making you their poster child. | 你还没反应过来,就已经被他们网暴,成为他们的傀儡了 |
[37:21] | Yeah, but I can mobilize them and think for myself at the same time. | 是,但我能动员他们,同时替自己着想 |
[37:26] | I know, all right? | 我知道,好吗? |
[37:27] | Everybody does after your interview with Cybil, | 你访问西比尔后,大家都知道了 |
[37:29] | but it’s not about that, Chris. | 但这不是重点,克里斯 |
[37:31] | I just– I don’t wanna see you get dragged into the culture wars, okay? | 我只是…不想看你,被卷入文化战争,好吗? |
[37:35] | And believe me. I speak from experience here. | 相信我,我是过来人 |
[37:37] | No good deed goes unpunished. | 好心没好报 |
[37:40] | I guess we’ll see. Won’t we? | 那我们走着瞧吧 |
[37:57] | …in another country. | …在另一个国家 |
[38:00] | – Hey. I can barely hear you. Sorry. – Connection’s shitty. | – 嘿,我几乎听不见你说话,抱歉 – 信号很差 |
[38:03] | Might take a minute to upload all of the footage. | 我得花点时间才能上传所有素材 |
[38:05] | I’m working off a BGAN. | 我再用宽带全球局域网 |
[38:06] | – Where are they evacuating the wounded? – A military hospital in Donetsk. | – 他们把伤员转移到哪里去了?- 顿涅茨克的一家军队医院 |
[38:09] | Russians are back to shelling the shit out of this place. | 俄罗斯人又开始轰炸这地方了 |
[38:11] | – I’m gonna just stay put for the moment. – Are you okay? | – 目前我不能轻举妄动 – 你还好吗? |
[38:14] | It looks really bad. | 情况看起来很糟 |
[38:15] | I’m below ground. I’m fine. | 我在地下,我没事 |
[38:17] | As long as you can get those pictures out there. | 只要你能让全世界看见那些照片就好 |
[38:19] | Mia, the Russians. It’s not just a bombing. | 米娅,俄罗斯人不仅狂轰滥炸 |
[38:21] | They’re shooting civilians in the street. | 他们还对街上的平民开枪 |
[38:23] | Jesus. Okay. Yeah. I hear you. | 天啊,好…我明白了 |
[38:27] | If it’s okay with you, | 你不介意的话 |
[38:28] | then I was thinking that I would run these photos tonight. | 我想今晚就公布这些照片 |
[38:30] | Just don’t do anything until I’m outta here, okay? | 等我离开这里再公布,好吗? |
[38:34] | I gotta go. This call’s gonna eat up too much bandwidth. | 我得挂了,这通电话会占用太多带宽 |
[38:37] | Okay. Let me know when you’re safe. | 好,你安全后就告诉我 |
[38:39] | André? | 安德烈? |
[38:49] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[38:52] | Holy shit. | 太可怕了 |
[39:21] | Excuse me one second. | 我失陪一下 |
[39:22] | Of course. | 没问题 |
[39:27] | There she is. UBA’s assassin in athleisure wear. | 她来了,UBA的运动休闲风,赴汤蹈火完成任务的刺客 |
[39:32] | You live in a fucking terrarium. | 你完全在状况外啊 |
[39:35] | Wow. Hey, yeah. | 天啊,嘿,对 |
[39:37] | I guess they really– They put you through the wringer, huh? | 我猜他们真的…把你折磨坏了,是吧? |
[39:41] | I don’t wanna talk about it. | 我不想谈这件事 |
[39:46] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[39:48] | Stella, | 斯黛拉 |
[39:50] | you locked down the ad revenue, which means we locked down the loan. | 你搞定了广告收入,意味着我们肯定能拿到贷款 |
[39:53] | Which means 22,000 employees get to keep their jobs, | 也就是说两万两千名员工可以保住工作 |
[39:57] | their health insurance, the roof over their heads. | 医疗保险和栖身之所 |
[40:01] | We just gotta sign the paperwork now. | 现在我们只需在文件上签字就大功告成了 |
[40:05] | And UBA lives to fight another day. | UBA电视网可以撑下去了 |
[40:22] | Who the fuck invited Fred? | 是谁邀请弗雷德来的? |
[40:29] | Excuse me. | 失陪了 |
[40:31] | 奇幻摩天轮 | |
[40:39] | 旋转缆车 | |
[40:42] | 康尼岛的知名漏斗蛋糕 | |
[40:44] | 热狗,芝士棒 | |
[40:46] | Okay. | 好的 |
[40:47] | We are not leaving without getting one of these. | 不买这个我们可不能离开 |
[40:50] | Little fried dough for the road? | 边开车边吃炸面团吗? |
[40:52] | – Yes, that’s right. Oh, my God. Smell it. – Smell better than they taste. | – 对,没错,天啊,你闻闻看 – 闻着比吃起来香 |
[40:56] | – Oh, my gosh. This is my hangover cure. – What can I get you, darling? | – 天啊,这是我的解宿醉绝招 – 亲爱的,想吃点什么? |
[41:00] | I would love a funnel cake with whipped cream and strawberries, please. | 请给我一个漏斗蛋糕加鲜奶油和草莓 |
[41:03] | And I will do the Oreo Lovers. Heart attack waiting to happen. | 我要加奥利奥曲奇,很快就会心脏病发了 |
[41:08] | I know who you are. | 我知道你是谁 |
[41:09] | Hi, nice to see you. | 嗨,幸会 |
[41:11] | You’re the cocktease. | 你是那个煽情骚货 |
[41:13] | – I’m sorry. What did you just say? – She’s a cocktease. | – 抱歉,你说什么?- 她是煽情骚货 |
[41:17] | Mitch Kessler kills himself, and I still gotta watch her on the news. | 米切凯斯勒自杀了,而我还得看她报新闻 |
[41:20] | Wow, you’re a real ignorant piece of shit. | 天啊,你真是一个无知的烂人 |
[41:22] | – You know that, guy? – Let’s just go. | – 你知道吗?- 我们走吧 |
[41:23] | You’re just pissed ’cause your girlfriend cries “rape.” | 你生气是因为你女朋友哭喊“强奸” |
[41:25] | No. I’m pissed because you’re being a fucking prick. | 不,我生气是因为你是个混球 |
[41:28] | I think what you meant to say is, “Thank you.” And you should apologize. | 我觉得你应该先道谢,然后再道歉 |
[41:30] | – You understand me? Fuck you! – Stop it, please! | – 你懂吗?你去死吧 – 请你别说了 |
[41:32] | – Kidding me? – Fuck you. | – 你开玩笑吗?- 去死吧 |
[41:33] | – Fuck you. Fuck me. – Stop it. | – 你去死吧,该死 – 别说了 |
[41:35] | – Enough. – What are you f– crazy? | – 够了 – 你是…疯了吗? |
[41:36] | – You have to listen to that shit? – No. Thank you, but | – 你非要听那种鬼话?- 不,谢谢,但 |
[41:38] | you just cannot engage. | 你不能回应 |
[41:39] | But doesn’t that get to you though? I mean, seriously. | 但那种话不会影响你吗?我说真的 |
[41:42] | Some asshole like that can say whatever the fuck he wants, | 那种混蛋可以口无遮拦胡说八道 |
[41:44] | and you just have to sit there and take it? | 而你只能默默承受? |
[41:46] | It gets to me all the time. | 我一直被这种言论影响着 |
[41:49] | But that guy, he’s not mad at me. | 但那个人不是生我的气 |
[41:52] | He’s mad at Mitch for not being who he said he was. | 他生气是因为米切表里不一 |
[41:56] | And I’m the one still here, so yeah. | 而我依旧活得好好的,就是这样 |
[41:59] | Strangers take a lot of shit out on me. | 陌生人经常拿我出气 |
[42:01] | Whatever they can’t say to their girlfriends or their wives, | 那些他们不能对女友或老婆说的话 |
[42:04] | I’m the punching bag. | 全都发泄在我身上 |
[42:06] | It’s okay. It’s part of the job. | 没关系,这是工作的一部分 |
[42:14] | Come on, let’s get outta here. Let’s go. | 好了,我们离开这里,走吧 |
[42:23] | – Good to see you, Mark. – Give my best to Genevieve. | – 马克,很高兴见到你 – 替我向吉纳维芙问好 |
[42:26] | All right, Mark. See you later. | 好的,马克,待会见 |
[42:29] | Fred Micklen. | 弗雷德米克林 |
[42:31] | Crashing upfronts parties. | 在广告预售会派对上不请自来 |
[42:34] | Retirement, right? You got all that time on your hands. | 你退休了,对吧?看来有大把时间可以挥霍 |
[42:36] | You probably get pretty restless over there. | 你可能是在家里闲不下来吧 |
[42:39] | You know, I hear Zen gardens are very calming. | 我听说禅宗花园能让人平静 |
[42:42] | Nothing like a little meditative raking to soothe the restless, jobless soul. | 没有什么比冥想更能抚慰,不安、失业的灵魂了 |
[42:48] | I missed you too, Cory. | 科里,我也想念你 |
[42:50] | Hey, congrats on the house. I know the previous owner. | 嘿,恭喜你买下这栋房子,我认识前屋主 |
[42:54] | He’s been trying to unload it for ages. | 他一直想摆脱这房子 |
[42:56] | Gee, thanks. | 天啊,谢了 |
[42:57] | Yeah. I probably shouldn’t have, but I decided to splurge. | 是啊,我或许不该这么做,但我决定挥霍一下 |
[43:01] | You have to celebrate the victories, you know? | 人总得庆祝胜利,对吧? |
[43:05] | I do. | 我懂 |
[43:06] | Though I hear Q1 revenue is down 23%. | |
[43:11] | You’re cutting back on programming for UBA+, | 你为了UBA+删减节目预算 |
[43:13] | the incredible shrinking network. | 那个了不起的缩水电视网 |
[43:16] | Fred, are you digging through my trash? You’re so obsessed with me. | 弗雷德,你翻我的垃圾了?你对我也太着迷了吧 |
[43:20] | I told you a streamer was a fool’s errand. | 我跟你说过流媒体没前途 |
[43:23] | You were late to the game, and too many people wanted to play. | 你入场太晚,而且想在这上面分一杯羹的人太多 |
[43:26] | We were late because you shot down the idea at every fucking turn. | 我们晚别人一步,因为每个机会都被你否决了 |
[43:30] | So, thanks for that. Appreciate the help. What are you doing at my house? | 所以要谢谢你,感谢你的帮助,你来我家做什么? |
[43:33] | I don’t know. I just love seeing you shake your tin cup | 不知道,我只想来看你为了点零钱 |
[43:35] | for the spare nickel or two. | 到处乞讨的样子 |
[43:36] | I mean, since your little bromance with Paul Marks didn’t pan out. | 谁叫你跟保罗马科思的兄弟情,没有开花结果呢 |
[43:39] | Does this look like we are on the breadline? | 我们看起来很寒酸吗? |
[43:42] | Breadline? Try debtor’s prison. | 寒酸?说债台高筑还差不多 |
[43:46] | That loan you got today, | 今天你拿到的那笔贷款 |
[43:48] | Sloan asked me to keep an eye on it since I know the lay of the land. | 斯隆管理公司派我盯紧一点,因为我对这里的情况了如指掌 |
[43:53] | Off the books, of course. | 当然是私底下行动 |
[43:55] | Every major fiscal decision, you’re gonna be running by me. | 你每一个重要的财务决定,都得经过我的同意 |
[44:02] | I’m your sugar daddy, Cory. | 科里,我是你的金主 |
[44:05] | You’re gonna work for me. Again. | 你要再次为我打工 |
[44:11] | Well, as your sugar baby, | 身为你出钱养活的宝贝 |
[44:12] | I’m looking forward to the wining and dining. | 我很期待与你共进晚餐 |
[44:14] | You’ll be wearing golden handcuffs when I fuck you. | 拿了我的钱就得被我整,你跑也跑不了 |
[44:18] | I’ll send the papers to your office. Hey, just wanted to give you a heads-up. | 我会把文件寄去你的办公室,嘿,我只是先提醒你一下 |
[44:31] | How are you doing? | 你好吗? |
[44:39] | Gayle says you wanna bump the Macron piece for Mariupol. | 盖尔说你想撤掉马克龙的那片报道,换成马里乌波尔的 |
[44:42] | Hospital bombing. | 医院遭到轰炸 |
[44:45] | – Oh, my God. Are these verified? – Yeah, they are. | – 天啊,这些经过证实了吗?- 是的 |
[44:48] | YDA’s all over this story, but these are exclusive to us. | 《美国日间秀》在拼命报道这则新闻,但这些是我们的独家照片 |
[44:51] | – Great. So, let’s run it tonight. – Yeah, I told the photojournalist | – 太好了,那今晚就播出吧 – 对,我跟摄影记者说 |
[44:54] | that I’d wait until I got confirmation that he was out of harm’s way. | 我会等到确认他平安无事再播出 |
[44:56] | I haven’t heard from him yet. | 我还没收到他的消息 |
[44:59] | This is the guy who got us those photos of Putin’s inner circle, right? | 就是这个人替我们拍到,普京亲信的照片,对吗? |
[45:02] | – Yeah. André Ford. – He’s a freelancer. | – 对,安德烈福特 – 他是名自由记者 |
[45:05] | So, he’s assumed liability. He’s aware of the risk. | 所以,出事他要负全责,他知道风险 |
[45:07] | The press has been targeted. These photos could land him on a kill list. | 媒体被锁定了,这些照片可能害他丧命 |
[45:12] | I’m confused. | 我没明白 |
[45:13] | You wanna hold a breaking exclusive? | 你要压下一则突发独家新闻? |
[45:16] | Stella, a life is on the line. | 斯黛拉,有人命在旦夕 |
[45:18] | That’s a job. | 那是他的工作 |
[45:19] | He’s doing it. So, you can do yours. | 他做他的工作,好让你做你的工作 |
[45:21] | These images are important. | 这些画面很重要 |
[45:23] | They can drive the conversation about increasing aid to Ukraine. | 可以增加国际社会对乌克兰的援助 |
[45:27] | But it’s your call, of course. | 但当然这由你决定 |
[45:31] | Whatever you think. | 看你想怎么做 |
[45:34] | I’m gonna wait a little longer. | 我要再等一下 |
[45:40] | – Here. – Hey, thanks. | – 给你 – 嘿,谢谢 |
[45:46] | I’m sorry if I made you uncomfortable earlier. | 如果我之前说的话令你不舒服,对不起 |
[45:49] | Oh, no. It’s okay. | 不,没关系 |
[45:52] | It’s just confusing. | 我只是很困惑 |
[45:53] | What is? | 困惑什么? |
[45:56] | Thinking about us. | 我在想我俩的事 |
[45:58] | Being with you. | 跟你在一起 |
[46:01] | I’m not asking for any of that. | 我不是想旧事重提 |
[46:05] | It’s just good to see you. | 我只是很高兴见到你 |
[46:07] | I know. | 我知道 |
[46:08] | And part of me just wants to run away with you | 一部分的我只想跟你远走高飞 |
[46:13] | and leave all of this behind. | 抛下这一切 |
[46:16] | And part of me remembers how miserable I was. | 另一部分的我还记得自己当时有多痛苦 |
[46:21] | But it’s not the same. We’re not the same. | 但今时不比往日,我们也不一样了 |
[46:26] | And you were going through so much. | 当时你受了很多苦 |
[46:31] | I wanted to be close to you. | 我只想在你身边 |
[46:41] | – Not seeing many ad buyers up here. – I was just taking a little breather. | – 我没在这上面看见什么广告商啊 – 我只想休息一下 |
[46:44] | Well, you’re still on the clock. | 现在还是上班时间 |
[46:46] | Okay, boss. I didn’t realize I’d lost my time card. | 好的,老板,我不知道得打卡 |
[46:49] | You are being asked to drink free champagne | 你被要求喝免费香槟 |
[46:52] | and talk to the nice people whose ads pay for your salary. | 然后跟那些好人聊天,他们的广告费是你薪水的来源 |
[46:55] | – It’s really not that hard. – Okay. | – 真的没那么难 – 好吧 |
[46:57] | Is there somebody you would like me to meet? | 你想让我见什么人吗? |
[47:00] | You know what? I should head out. | 其实我该走了 |
[47:02] | – You have a lovely home, Cory. – Thanks for dropping by, Laura. | – 科里,你家真漂亮 – 劳拉,谢谢你来 |
[47:10] | I’m really not asking that much considering everything I’ve done for you. | 我的要求真的不多,毕竟我为你做了这么多事 |
[47:28] | Fuck. | 该死 |
[47:39] | Hey, it’s Mia. | 嘿,我是米娅 |
[47:42] | I know it can take a while to get to some place safe. | 我知道去安全的地方需要时间 |
[47:47] | God knows the Russians are doing everything they can | 俄罗斯人也正在无所不用其极 |
[47:49] | to knock out communications. | 去切断通讯 |
[47:53] | Anyway… | 总之 |
[47:56] | I just wanted to tell you I hope you made it out of there. | 我只想跟你说,希望你平安脱身 |
[48:02] | Call me as soon as you can. | 尽快打给我 |
[48:20] | Hey, Gayle, it’s Mia. | 嘿,盖尔,我是米娅 |
[48:22] | Yeah, I know everyone is standing by. | 对,我知道大家都在待命 |
[48:27] | Run the photos. | 公布那些照片吧 |
[48:31] | No, I don’t need to see the copy. | 不,我不必看副本 |
[48:36] | Okay, thank you, Gayle. | 好,盖尔,谢谢你 |
[48:40] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[48:57] | Hey, you wanted to see me? | 嘿,你要见我? |
[48:58] | Yeah, | 对 |
[48:59] | you know, the beautiful thing about the human body is its capacity for survival. | 人体的美好之处就是拥有活下去的能力 |
[49:04] | You can lose 40% of your blood. Still keep going. | 就算失去40%的血,照样死不了 |
[49:07] | After that you go into hypovolemic shock– | 之后会陷入低血容性休克… |
[49:09] | Wait, hold on. What are you talking about? | 等等…你在说什么呢? |
[49:11] | Didn’t we just score, like, $8 billion? | 我们不是刚拿到八十亿美元吗? |
[49:16] | So, Fred, | 是这样,弗雷德 |
[49:17] | he dropped by to let me know that he is working for Sloan, | 他来告诉我他正在为斯隆管理公司做事 |
[49:22] | consulting off the books. | 私下里给他们当顾问 |
[49:24] | And we take that loan, he owns us. | 我们拿了那笔贷款的话,他就能掌控我们 |
[49:26] | And then the Times, and then the tabloids and Maggie fucking Brener, | 然后是《纽约时报》然后是各种小报,还有该死的麦琪布莱纳 |
[49:29] | they’ll find out that Fred is still creeping around UBA. | 就会发现弗雷德依旧对UBA紧追不舍 |
[49:31] | And then they’ll own us, and we’ll be done, and– | 然后他们会掌控我们,我们就完蛋了,而且… |
[49:33] | So, you know. | 所以,就这样 |
[49:35] | Okay. | 好的 |
[49:38] | Maybe next time do some due diligence before you make me eat shit with Ellipse. | 或许下次你可以先做好功课,再逼我去被伊利普斯羞辱 |
[49:43] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[49:45] | Yeah. I should’ve known. | 对,我早该知道 |
[49:47] | – They wanted me by the throat. – Oh, my God. I don’t fucking believe this. | – 他们希望我对他们言听计从 – 天啊,我不敢相信 |
[49:52] | Sorry, Stella. And hey. | 抱歉,斯黛拉,而且,嘿 |
[49:56] | I’m gonna find the funding. | 我会去找资金 |
[50:01] | Good luck with that. | 祝你好运 |
[50:43] | Who the hell is that? | 那是谁? |
[50:45] | Ron Perlman lives next door. | 罗恩帕尔曼住在隔壁 |
[50:48] | He abuses his air rights. | 他在滥用航空权 |
[51:19] | Un-fucking-believable. | 难以置信 |
[51:22] | Alex Levy brought home the kill. | 艾丽克丝利维把救星带来了 |