时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[02:15] | 阿曼达罗宾逊来电 | |
[02:44] | I would like all you summa cum laude needle dicks | 我希望你们这些娘娘腔优等生们 |
[02:46] | to stop headfucking the deal points and start closing. | 别在交易的要点上瞻前顾后了,赶紧达成交易吧 |
[02:52] | Close, close, close, like your life depends on it. | 快达成交易…,像是你们全靠这笔交易续命一样 |
[02:55] | You’re a primordial man on the savanna. It’s hot. | 想象一下,你们是,热带草原上的原始人,天气炎热 |
[02:59] | That antelope is faster, but you are fucking ravenous, and you can smell it. | 有一只羚羊在狂奔,但你们此刻饥肠辘辘,而且嗅到了它的美味 |
[03:04] | The antelope is getting tired, and you’ve got a rock in your hand. | 那只羚羊渐渐体力不支,而你们则手握着一块石头 |
[03:08] | All that’s left to do is bludgeon that poor beast to death. | 你们只需把这只可怜的野兽活活打死 |
[03:11] | So, I don’t want to hear any more about preferred stock or debt assumption. | 言归正传,别再跟我提优先股或债务假设了 |
[03:16] | I want death in the afternoon. | 我要下午就见成果 |
[03:21] | Cory, I need a word. | 科里,我要跟你谈谈 |
[03:24] | I know you reached out to her. And I’m not blaming you, she is a legend. | 我知道你联系过她,我不是在怪你,她是个传奇人物 |
[03:28] | – What are we talking about? – Don’t play coy. | – 我听不懂你在说什么?- 别装蒜了 |
[03:30] | This is a serious fuckup. She’s been calling the Justice Department every day. | 事情严重了,她现在每天都给司法部打电话 |
[03:35] | The IG is spooked now, and if this doesn’t stop, | 现在惊动了检察长,如果这种情况继续下去的话 |
[03:40] | they’re gonna put us under review. | 他们会审查我们的 |
[03:41] | It’s fine, I’ll talk to her. | 别担心,我会去和她谈 |
[03:43] | Shut her down. We don’t need this kind of scrutiny. Not right now. | 让她停手,我们不能接受这种审查,现在不行 |
[03:48] | – I said I’d handle it. – Good. Do that. | – 我说了我会处理 – 很好,快去解决 |
[03:57] | Your two o’clock is running late. | 你2点要见的客户会迟到 |
[03:59] | Cancel my afternoon and have my car pulled around, okay? | 取消我下午的安排,把我的车开过来 |
[04:00] | – Got it. Should I send your tux somewhere? – No, it’s a quick trip. | – 好,要把礼服送去哪里吗?- 不,我速去速回 |
[04:02] | Wait, Bradley wanted to talk to you. She’s in your office. | 等等,布莱德莉想跟你谈谈,她在你的办公室等着呢 |
[04:10] | Bradley Jackson, to what do I owe the pleasure? | 布莱德莉杰克森,什么风把你吹来了? |
[04:13] | Hey. Yeah, I just wanted to see if you got the text that I sent you about Hal. | 嘿,是,我只是想问问,你收没收到那条关于哈尔的短信 |
[04:19] | I just didn’t hear back from you. | 你一直都没回我 |
[04:22] | But needless to say, it’s all taken care of, | 但毫无疑问,全都处理好了 |
[04:24] | and he’s really getting his shit together | 他现在真的浪子回头、改过自新了 |
[04:26] | and just really focusing on being a good dad. | 只是一心一意做个好爸爸 |
[04:29] | And you’re Aunt Bradley now. | 而你现在是布莱德莉姑姑了 |
[04:32] | Yeah, that’s right. It’s kind of amazing. | 是啊,没错,感觉还挺棒的 |
[04:36] | But I just wanted to say sorry about the other day, | 但我只是想为上次的事道歉 |
[04:38] | ’cause I know when he is here, it can be a little hectic. | 因为我知道他每次来,都会把这里搞得鸡飞狗跳 |
[04:42] | Hey, I have to head up to Connecticut for a quick meeting. | 嘿,我得赶去康涅狄格州快速见个人 |
[04:45] | Why don’t you come up with me? We can talk about it in the car. | 不如你跟我一起去,我们可以在车里聊 |
[04:49] | Yeah, I just have to be back here by 5:00 p.m. to do the news. | 好,不过我得在下午5点前赶回来播新闻 |
[04:52] | It won’t take long. I’ll have you back in time for the news and the party. | 不会很久,我会及时送你回来,播新闻、参加派对 |
[04:55] | Well, what’s in Connecticut? | 不过,去康涅狄格要办什么事吗? |
[04:58] | Well, it’s not a what, it’s a who. | 不是去办事,而是去见一个人 |
[04:59] | A political strategist with connections to the DOJ. | 是和司法部有关联的一个政治战略家 |
[05:02] | She’s making calls about the deal, and we need her to stop | 她一直在不停打电话说这笔交易的事,我们必须制止她 |
[05:05] | before she blows up the whole goddamn thing. | 免得她把整笔交易都搞砸了 |
[05:08] | Yeah, okay. But why don’t you just call her? | 好的…但你为什么不直接打给她? |
[05:10] | Yeah, ’cause she needs a little handling. | 是,因为她有点难搞 |
[05:13] | And if you’re there, she will be on her best behavior. We will be in and out. | 如果你去了,她不会胡搅蛮缠,我们就能速去速回 |
[05:19] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[05:23] | There’s a couple options for breakfast that we can order from the– | 早餐有几种选择,我们可以订餐,从… |
[05:27] | Okay, well, why don’t you put that away? I am making you a frittata. | 好,手机放一边,不用订餐了,我给你做煎蛋饼呢 |
[05:33] | Well, should I make some toast? | 那我要不要烤些吐司? |
[05:35] | Toast is already toasting. | 已经在烤了 |
[05:41] | Maybe some fruit. I’ll cut up a little bit of this cantaloupe. | 那要不我准备点水果吧,我来切几块哈密瓜 |
[05:44] | Or, Alex, | 艾丽克丝,不如这样 |
[05:45] | you could just sit back and relax and let me make you breakfast. | 我给你做早餐,你坐下休息、等着吃就好 |
[05:52] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[05:53] | – Okay. Coffee’s ready. – Thank you. | – 好的,咖啡煮好了 – 谢谢 |
[05:56] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[05:58] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[06:22] | Pretty nice, huh? | 景色不错吧? |
[06:24] | Well, that’s an understatement. | 何止是不错,简直无敌好 |
[06:27] | Did you know that you talk in your sleep? | 你知不知道自己会说梦话? |
[06:31] | I absolutely do not. | 完全不知道 |
[06:34] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[06:38] | Okay. What did I say? | 好吧,我都说什么了? |
[06:41] | You were saying something about Dana. | 你一直在叫“戴娜”这个名 |
[06:47] | Yes, Dana. | 对,戴娜 |
[06:50] | So, is that an ex-girlfriend? | 前女友? |
[06:52] | Favorite stripper? | 最爱的脱衣舞娘? |
[06:54] | Well, I could never have a favorite stripper. | 我绝对不会有最爱的脱衣舞娘 |
[06:56] | My gosh. | 天啊 |
[06:58] | No. Dana was the love of my life. She could do no wrong. | 不是啦,戴娜曾是我一生的挚爱,永远不会犯错 |
[07:05] | The one that got away? | 离你而去的那个姑娘? |
[07:07] | Yeah, you could say that. She was my dog that I had growing up as a kid. | 是的,可以这么说,它是我小时候一直养到大的狗狗 |
[07:14] | A dog– Dana? | 戴娜是…一只狗? |
[07:16] | Hey, listen, I just wanted to say that it has been a long time | 嘿,听着,我要说我已经很久 |
[07:21] | since I’ve done anything like this. | 没进入一段感情了 |
[07:24] | I don’t date a lot of people. | 我没谈过很多恋爱 |
[07:28] | Come on. I call bullshit. | 别逗了,这是在胡扯 |
[07:31] | Really? | 是吗? |
[07:32] | Divorced, workaholic, control freak. | 离婚男、工作狂、控制狂 |
[07:35] | How appealing does that sound? | 听起来有多具魅力? |
[07:37] | That sounds very, very, very familiar. | 听起来非常…熟悉 |
[07:41] | Scared my daughter all the way back to England to live with her father. | 我把女儿吓得跑回英国和她爸住了 |
[07:45] | So, that says a lot about me. | 这很大程度上反映出我这个人 |
[07:48] | Well, I don’t know. I mean, 20 years of marriage. | 这很难说,毕竟你结婚20年之久 |
[07:51] | You lasted a lot longer than I did. | 比我的婚姻长得多 |
[07:53] | No, well, it was over way before we– The divorce was final. | 不,早在离婚前我们就名存实亡,离婚只是一了百了 |
[07:57] | It was just– I was afraid of what people would think. | 我只是…担心别人对我的看法 |
[08:00] | I just didn’t want to hear the noise. | 我只是不想听到别人的闲言闲语罢了 |
[08:03] | I think it’s why I packed that part of me away a long time ago. | 这可能也是我很久不碰感情的原因 |
[08:07] | You know, you do get used to it though. Being alone. | 孑然一身,你会习惯的 |
[08:15] | Mm-hmm. I think it’s why this is a little terrifying. Just a little bit. | 没错,所以我们现在的关系,让我有点害怕,一点点而已 |
[08:18] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[08:19] | Right? | 对吧? |
[08:21] | I get it. | 我懂 |
[08:25] | Well, I don’t wanna stop. | 不过,我不想终止这关系 |
[08:30] | Do you? | 你呢? |
[08:35] | 帕夫洛 | |
[08:43] | Hello? | 喂? |
[08:45] | Pavlo, you’re a difficult man to get a hold of. | 帕夫洛,找你可真难 |
[08:47] | – I’m busy. – Okay, then I’ll make this quick. | – 我很忙 – 好,我不会占用你很长时间 |
[08:49] | That photographer, André, did you get him out of Mariupol two weeks ago? | 那个摄影师安德烈,两周前,你帮他离开马里乌波尔了吗? |
[08:53] | Who? | 谁? |
[08:56] | The hospital bombing. | 医院轰炸事件 |
[08:59] | We paid you to get André in and out, remember? | 我们付钱让你带安德烈,进出那里,记得吗? |
[09:05] | So, did you get him out? | 那么,你帮他离开那里没有? |
[09:10] | He risked his life to get that footage. Do you understand? | 他是冒着生命危险,才拍到那段视频,明白吗? |
[09:13] | I don’t know where he is. | 我不知道他人在哪 |
[09:18] | So, find him! | 那就去找到他啊 |
[09:24] | Amanda, hi. | 阿曼达,嗨 |
[09:27] | Paul looped me in on the conversation you had last week | 保罗把你们上周的谈话内容告诉了我 |
[09:30] | and asked that I deliver this in person. | 并且让我亲自把这个交给你 |
[09:33] | Yeah. About that. I’m gonna need my team to look it over. | 是,关于这件事,我需要我的团队先讨论一下 |
[09:37] | They can reach out to me directly, but there are no surprises in here. | 他们可以直接联系我,但这里面没有惊喜 |
[09:41] | Thanks. I’ll take a look. | 谢谢,我会看的 |
[09:44] | Paul is very excited to be back in business with you. | 保罗很高兴能和你再次共事 |
[10:00] | Wait, we’re not going to an office? | 等等,我们不是去某个办公室? |
[10:02] | Nope, this is it. | 不是,就是这儿 |
[10:08] | Okay. | 好 |
[10:11] | Cory? | 科里 |
[10:12] | All right, just one sec. | 好的,稍等一下 |
[10:32] | Okay, let’s go. | 好了,我们进去吧 |
[10:34] | Okay. | 好 |
[10:54] | Hi, Mom. | 嗨,妈妈 |
[10:59] | That’s Bradley. | 这位是布莱德莉 |
[11:02] | Hello. | 你好 |
[11:04] | Hi. | 你好 |
[11:07] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪? |
[11:08] | Well, I thought you said I had to scoot. | 我记得你说我必须离开 |
[11:11] | Well, that was a terrible idea. | 这真是个馊主意 |
[11:13] | – I think so too. – I mean– Okay. | – 我也这么觉得 – 我是说…好 |
[11:17] | – So then I’ll see you tonight. – Yes. Yeah. | – 那我们今晚见 – 好… |
[11:19] | Speaking of, you and me and this whole– | 说到你、我还有这段… |
[11:23] | Terrible look. Press will not like it. | 对我们的形象不利,媒体不会喜欢 |
[11:25] | Neither will the board. So, at the party, we will be cordial. | 董事会也不会喜欢,所以在派对上,我们要保持友好 |
[11:29] | Friendly. | 保持友好 |
[11:30] | – Yes. Not too friendly. – No, appropriate amount of friendly. | – 是,也别太友好 – 对,适量的友好 |
[11:33] | Right, just appropriate. | 对,要得体 |
[11:35] | Yeah. | 对 |
[11:42] | – Too much? – Feel like that’s– | – 过了?- 感觉像… |
[11:43] | – Just a tiny bit. – Too much. Okay. I’ll go. I’ll get going. | – 就一点点 – 太多了,好,我要走了… |
[12:15] | Hey, there. Still works. | 你好啊,风采依旧 |
[12:21] | I was looking through your SEC filings. | 我之前在看你的证券交易委员会文件 |
[12:24] | You love a bit of light reading, don’t you? What’d you think? | 你很喜欢来点轻松的阅读嘛?你怎么想? |
[12:29] | Surprised at how low your content library’s valued. | 我很惊讶你的内容库估值居然这么低 |
[12:32] | – You have very strong franchises. – Well, that’s the way the bankers play it. | – 你们的系列节目很棒 – 银行家就是这么操作 |
[12:35] | They undervalue the library, so the shareholders are thrilled | 他们给内容库估值低,股东们才会欣喜若狂 |
[12:38] | that Paul Marks is paying a premium. | 因为保罗马科思为溢价买单 |
[12:40] | Your business, it’s all smoke and mirrors, isn’t it? | 你的生意都是障眼法,对吧? |
[12:44] | Media is politics by another name. | 媒体是政治的别名 |
[12:48] | Mom is a genius. You wanna win votes, you talk to her. | 我妈妈是个天才,你想赢选票的话,找她就行了 |
[12:55] | I’m happy that you made the time to see us. | 我很高兴你能抽时间见我们 |
[12:56] | I know that you’ve got a couple of things cooking in DC. | 我知道你在华盛顿有很多事要处理 |
[12:59] | Please. You know I don’t do much. | 拜托,你知道我没什么事要忙 |
[13:02] | Just a little consulting. | 只做一点咨询而已 |
[13:04] | It’s a lot more than that. | 你做的事要多得多 |
[13:05] | Hey, why don’t you show Bradley your office? | 嘿,不如你带布莱德莉,参观一下你的办公室? |
[13:13] | Wow. | 天啊 |
[13:14] | Oh, yeah. Mom was Ferraro’s press secretary. | 是的,我妈妈曾担任费拉罗的新闻秘书 |
[13:16] | Really? | 真的吗? |
[13:18] | I loved her. She got a little kooky towards the end, | 我爱她,她最后变得有点古怪 |
[13:21] | but that’s what happens when you’re a woman in politics. | 但女人从政最后都会落得如此下场 |
[13:24] | It breaks everyone. | 让她们都崩溃 |
[13:27] | You’ll see, when you get to my age, how far you’ve come | 等你到了我这个年纪,就会明白,你已经走了多远 |
[13:31] | and how far you have to go. | 还有多远要走 |
[13:34] | The current is so strong, you wonder if you’re swimming forward at all. | 潮流如此强劲,你会怀疑自己是否在向前游 |
[13:37] | The current is so strong, you wonder if you’re swimming forward at all. | 蒙代尔费拉罗 |
[13:39] | There. Honorary campaign member. | 送你了,选举荣誉会员 |
[13:43] | Are you sure? I mean, she’s such an icon. | 你确定吗?她可是名垂千史的偶像 |
[13:46] | You’re an icon, Bradley Jackson. | 布莱德莉杰克森,你也是偶像 |
[13:49] | True feminist. Cory was smart to bring you in. | 真正的女权主义者,科里招你入麾下是明智之举 |
[13:53] | Well, we’re all fighting the good fight. | 我们都在为正义而战 |
[13:56] | It was a proud moment for women everywhere | 当你在电视直播中告诉全世界,你曾堕过胎时 |
[13:59] | when you told the world on live TV that you had an abortion. | 这是一个让所有女人引以为傲的时刻 |
[14:04] | Thank you for saying that, Martha. | 谢谢你这么说,玛莎 |
[14:06] | So many of us didn’t have a choice. | 很多女人当初别无选择 |
[14:09] | Not that I don’t love my boy… | 不是说我不爱我的儿子 |
[14:13] | but it would have been nice to have had a choice. | 但当初如果有的选就好了 |
[14:15] | It’s okay, Mom. I know that you can hold both things in your heart. | 没关系,妈妈,我知道你可以对他人爱恨交织 |
[14:19] | Speaking of your illustrious career, I wanted to bend your ear | 说到你的辉煌事业,我想 |
[14:22] | – about something– – Oh, no, no. I’m not listening. | – 跟你说一件事 – 不…我不听 |
[14:24] | No more business till after we eat. | 吃完饭后再说工作的事吧 |
[14:27] | I bought some lobster. | 我买了几只龙虾 |
[14:29] | Wow. Thank you. | 天啊,谢谢 |
[14:32] | Yeah, I’m not sure we’re gonna have time to have a meal. | 是啊,我不确定有没有时间吃晚饭 |
[14:36] | Only because I have to do the news. | 只是因为我必须回去播新闻 |
[14:40] | I see. | 明白了 |
[14:42] | A short visit. | 短暂探望我一下 |
[14:47] | Well, we’ll just have to make the best of the time we have. | 那我们就好好利用这段时间吧 |
[14:51] | Will you excuse me for a moment? | 我失陪一下,请见谅 |
[14:58] | Why’d you do that? | 你为何要那样说? |
[15:02] | What about the money? It’s low for a Fortune 500 CEO. | 薪水呢?这对《财富》500强的,首席执行官来说可够少的 |
[15:05] | I could quibble with the stock package, but the fact is, you have no quotes, | 我对股票福利也不满意,但实际上你并没有开价 |
[15:09] | and the base plus the bonus comes to 14 million a year. | 基本工资加上奖金是每年一千四百万美元 |
[15:13] | I feel like I’m in The Twilight Zone. | 我感觉我在《迷离境界》 |
[15:15] | Like, this doesn’t happen, right? This isn’t normal. | 就好像这不会真的实现吧?这不正常 |
[15:19] | – It is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity. – And you think I should take it? | – 这是一个千载难逢的机会 – 你觉得我应该接受? |
[15:23] | I think it’s what you’ve been working towards. | 我觉得这是你一直努力的目标 |
[15:25] | And you’ve always been ahead of the curve. | 而且你总是领先别人一步 |
[15:30] | Walk me through the timeline. If I say yes, what happens next? | 给我讲解一下每一个步骤,如果我答应,接下来要怎样? |
[15:34] | We counter by the end of the week. | 我们在周末前做出还价 |
[15:37] | Nothing excessive, but there are a few places to come up. | 不会狮子大开口,但有几个方面可以改进 |
[15:40] | And there are some protections that we’d need to build in. | 我们需要建立一些保护机制 |
[15:42] | And then they would quietly start to put together Cory’s exit package, | 然后他们会开始暗中制定科里的离职方案 |
[15:47] | and you would decide who at UBA would stay and who to replace. | 你则要决定UBA里谁走谁留 |
[15:52] | But we don’t announce until everything is ironclad. | 但要一切都尘埃落定我们才能公布 |
[15:56] | Right. What if I sign and the deal falls apart? | 好,但如果我签了合同后,交易泡汤了怎么办? |
[16:02] | Ideally, no one ever knows there was even an offer. | 理想情况下,不会有人知道这份工作要约 |
[16:04] | Okay, but what if someone finds out? What if Cory finds out? | 好吧,但如果被人发现了怎么办?,要是科里发现了怎么办? |
[16:11] | Things would become untenable at UBA. | 那UBA的情况将会相当棘手 |
[16:17] | But we’d find a safe place for you to land. | 但我们会给你找个安全的落脚地 |
[16:22] | So either Cory goes, or I do. | 所以说,要么科里走人,要么我走人 |
[16:30] | Hey, Mom, why don’t you come up and join us? | 嘿,妈妈,不如你上来和我们待一会儿? |
[16:32] | I don’t think I will. Tell Bradley I’m not feeling well. | 不了吧,告诉布莱德莉我不舒服 |
[16:36] | She doesn’t want to be here, and neither do you. | 你们俩都不想待在这儿 |
[16:39] | That is absolutely not true. | 完全没这回事 |
[16:41] | I really appreciate you having us over, and so does Bradley. | 我真的很感谢你,让我们来看你,布莱德莉也是 |
[16:45] | Do you remember the last time you came to visit me? | 你还记得你上次来看我是什么时候吗? |
[16:50] | I know that it’s been a while. | 我知道已经过了很久了 |
[16:52] | It was a few months into the pandemic. My friend Thomas died, | 当时疫情刚刚爆发几个月,我的朋友托马斯死了 |
[16:57] | and you came by, and we played dominoes and listened to the rain. | 你来看我,我们一起玩多米诺骨牌、听雨声 |
[17:03] | That was such a nice night. It helped me through a difficult time. | 那真是美好的一夜,它帮我度过了一段困难时期 |
[17:09] | Hey, I’m sorry, Mom. I’ve been really busy. | 嘿,对不起,妈妈,我最近忙得不可开交 |
[17:13] | I know that’s not an excuse, but it’s true. | 我知道这不是没来看你的借口,但这是事实 |
[17:15] | And of course we can stay, okay? We’ll have an early dinner. | 我们当然可以留下,好吗?,我们早点吃晚饭 |
[17:22] | – All right. – Great. I’ll get started in the kitchen. | – 好的 – 太好了,那我去厨房准备一下 |
[17:26] | It’s strange. You look just like your father right now. | 真奇怪,你现在看起来就像你父亲 |
[17:31] | You’re about the same age he was when he left us. | 他就是你这个年纪离开我们的 |
[17:41] | We’re staying for dinner. | 我们要留下来吃晚饭 |
[17:43] | What? No. You said in and out. I don’t have time for this. | 什么?不行,你说要速去速回的,我没时间吃晚饭 |
[17:46] | – Bradley, this is important, okay? – No. You don’t need me here. | – 布莱德莉,这很重要,明白?- 不,我没必要留下 |
[17:48] | – This is garden-variety mom shit. – We will leave right after dinner. | – 这就是普通的探望老妈 – 我们吃完晚饭就走 |
[17:51] | I gotta get back. I’m gonna text Gayle and tell her I’m gonna be late. | 我得回去,我先给盖尔发短信,告诉她我会迟到 |
[17:54] | Don’t worry about the evening news. | 别担心晚间新闻 |
[17:56] | What? You know, my mom went through a meth phase, | 什么?你知道我妈曾吸冰毒 |
[17:59] | where she stole money from my wallet and shit? | 她会从我钱包里偷钱去买毒品吗? |
[18:02] | Your mom actually seems sane, and she cares about you. | 你妈妈看起来很正常,而且她在乎你 |
[18:05] | I emailed Gayle. Josh is gonna cover evening for you. | 我给盖尔发了电邮,乔什今晚会帮你代班 |
[18:09] | You can’t do that. That’s– This is my job. | 你不能这样做,那…这是我的工作 |
[18:11] | Hey, and I’m your boss. | 嘿,而我是你的老板 |
[18:13] | If you’ve got a problem with it, you can talk to HR tomorrow. | 如果有意见,你可以明天向人力资源部投诉我 |
[18:15] | In the meantime, there’s a bottle of wine in the fridge. | 现在,冰箱里有一瓶酒 |
[18:17] | Why don’t you open it, okay? | 不如你去打开它,好吗? |
[18:20] | 我可以给你和克里斯带百吉饼 | |
[18:21] | 我以为你是我见不得人的小秘密 | |
[18:24] | – Alex, just– – Yep. Sorry. Yes. | – 艾丽克丝,你要… – 好,抱歉,好的 |
[18:26] | I haven’t been to one of these things in forever. | 我都好久没参加这种活动了 |
[18:29] | This is gonna be a fun one. | 这个派对会很好玩 |
[18:30] | Raise a million dollars for the Fashion Institute. | 为时装学院筹集一百万美元 |
[18:33] | And it’s a good photo op, right? | 而且还是很好的拍照机会,对吧? |
[18:37] | Paul Marks and UBA’s news anchors, | 保罗马科思和UBA的新闻主播们 |
[18:39] | showing the world how excited we are about this deal. | 向全世界展示我们对这笔交易有多兴奋 |
[18:43] | – Someone doesn’t sound that excited. – Yeah, I don’t know. | – 有人听起来可不太兴奋 – 是,我不知道 |
[18:46] | There are studies that show power, it actually changes the brain. | 有研究表明,权力实际上会改变大脑 |
[18:52] | It erases the ability to empathize. | 它抹杀了人的同理心 |
[18:54] | It makes me wonder, what does Paul Marks really care about? | 这让我想知道保罗马科思到底图什么? |
[18:58] | I– Listen, just talk to him tonight. | 我…听着,你今晚和他聊聊 |
[19:00] | See what you think. I think he’s kind of interesting. | 看看你怎么想,我觉得他还算有趣 |
[19:04] | Yeah, I’m a little nervous, though. | 是啊,不过我有点紧张 |
[19:05] | – Why? Because of the carpet? – Yeah. | – 为什么?因为要走红毯?- 是的 |
[19:08] | Interviews? Those people? The vultures? | 采访吗?那些人?狗仔们? |
[19:10] | S– Fuck ’em. | 让他们见鬼吧 |
[19:13] | – Fuck ’em. Fuck ’em. – Fuck ’em. | – 然他们去死… – 让他们去死吧 |
[19:16] | Martha, is there anything I can help with? | 玛莎,有什么我能帮忙的吗? |
[19:18] | – I feel– Okay. – No, no. You just sit tight. | – 我觉得…好 – 不用…你就坐着等吧 |
[19:20] | This is an old family tradition. Cory always does the honors. | 这是一个古老的家庭传统,是科里的活儿 |
[19:25] | They scream. I find it very unsettling. | 它们会尖叫,这让我很不安 |
[19:29] | Mom, that’s just the steam escaping, you know that. | 妈,你知道那只是蒸汽冒出来的声音 |
[19:31] | Do you always have to boil them alive? | 你非要把它们活活煮熟吗? |
[19:33] | Yeah, it’s the only way. | 是,只能这么煮 |
[19:35] | Just think of them as bugs. | 把它们当成虫子就好 |
[19:38] | Sometimes they thrash a little. But Cory doesn’t mind. He never has. | 有时它们会猛烈挣扎一下,但是科里并不介意,他从来都不 |
[19:43] | Mom, we’ve had this conversation before. | 妈,我们以前谈过这个话题 |
[19:45] | It is a little barbaric. Poor things. Powerless to fight back. | 这有点残忍,可怜的东西,无力反抗 |
[19:53] | Now, Bradley, I don’t want to pry, | 布莱德莉,我不想打探隐私 |
[19:55] | I don’t even know if I’m allowed to ask, | 我都不知道能不能问 |
[19:57] | but what happened with Laura Peterson? | 但你跟劳拉彼得森是怎么回事? |
[20:02] | Of course you can ask. | 你当然可以问 |
[20:04] | Well, actually, during the pandemic, | 其实在疫情期间 |
[20:07] | Laura and I had a bit of a rough go, but my mother passed. | 劳拉和我关系有点紧张,但是我妈妈去世了 |
[20:11] | – I’m sorry to hear that. – Yeah. No, thank you. | – 我很遗憾 – 是,不会,谢谢你 |
[20:15] | But we’ve just decided that we’re gonna give it another go. | 但我们刚刚决定要再试一次 |
[20:21] | That’s wonderful. I see. | 太好了,我明白了 |
[20:25] | When you showed up with Cory today | 今天你和科里一起出现的时候 |
[20:28] | I thought– Well, a little part of me hoped that he was going– | 我以为…我有点希望他会… |
[20:32] | Mom. Bradley and I are colleagues. | 妈妈,布莱德莉和我只是同事 |
[20:35] | I just thought you two would have a lot to talk about. | 我只是觉得你们俩会有很多共同话题 |
[20:37] | Of course, of course. I’m sorry. | 当然了…抱歉 |
[20:40] | I just wish I could convince him to bring someone home. | 我只希望能说服他带个人回家 |
[20:45] | I haven’t met a single woman Cory’s dated. | 科里约会的女人我一个都没见过 |
[20:48] | – No? – All these years. | – 没有?- 多年来都没 |
[20:51] | I guess the right one just hasn’t come along yet. | 我猜他的真命天女还没有出现 |
[20:59] | – Over here! – Fantastic. Thank you. | – 看这里 – 太好了,谢谢 |
[21:01] | That’s perfect. Thank you. | 很完美,谢谢 |
[21:03] | To the left. | 看左边 |
[21:05] | Yanko, you know I gotta ask about the hack. | 杨科,你知道我得问问你被黑客爆料的事 |
[21:07] | Oh, yeah, the hack. Yeah, of course, the hack. | 对…黑客的爆料…当然 |
[21:09] | Yeah. I mean, look, I could explain my proclivity for women who– | 对,听着,我能解释我对女人的偏爱… |
[21:13] | who are predominantly Slavic in origin. I could do that. | 我比较喜欢斯拉夫裔女人,我可以聊这个 |
[21:17] | Should I have to? Absolutely not. | 我该有这种偏好吗?当然不该 |
[21:18] | I think my personal life is my personal life. Right? | 我认为我的私生活与他人无关,对吧? |
[21:20] | No. I’m– I meant more generally. | 不,我…我是指一般而言 |
[21:23] | Generally. Yeah. Of course. Yeah. | 一般而言,好的…当然 |
[21:25] | – Chris Hunter. You look stunning. – Thank you. | – 克里斯亨特,你看起来真美 – 谢谢 |
[21:29] | Can you tell us what tonight is all about? | 你能跟我们说说今晚派对的主题吗? |
[21:30] | Yeah. Well, we’re partnering with Valentino to support | 我们与华伦天奴合作,以支持 |
[21:34] | the Fashion Institute of Technology’s scholarship program. | 纽约时装学院的奖学金项目 |
[21:36] | We wanna give a voice to people who do not always have one. | 我们想给那些,不是总有机会发声的人一个机会 |
[21:40] | You have been doing a lot of that lately. | 最近你经常这么做 |
[21:42] | Any follow-up from your conversation with Cybil Reynolds? | 你与西比尔雷诺兹的对话有后续发展吗? |
[21:45] | Has UBA achieved your equity pay goals? | UBA是否实现了你薪资平等的目标? |
[21:48] | They’re working on it. | 他们正在努力 |
[21:49] | So, that’s a no. | 所以答案是没有 |
[21:51] | I would not be here tonight | 我今晚会出席此活动 |
[21:52] | if I did not have faith that UBA would do the right thing. | 就是因为我相信UBA会做正确的事 |
[21:55] | Something we’re all very passionate about. | 我们都非常希望能有好结果 |
[21:57] | Over here! Alex! Over here! | 艾丽克丝,看这里… |
[22:03] | It was nice speaking. | 很高兴跟你聊 |
[22:05] | Likewise. Enjoy your night. | 我也是,好好享受今晚 |
[22:07] | You good? | 你还好吗? |
[22:08] | Yeah, still trying on | 还好,我还在适应 |
[22:09] | this whole Social Justice Warrior thing. | 这个社会正义斗士的角色 |
[22:12] | – Alex! Wow. Wow. – Patrick. Hello. How are you? | – 艾丽克丝,天啊… – 帕特里克,嗨,你好吗? |
[22:17] | – I’m so great. You look amazing. – Thank you. | – 我很好,你美极了 – 谢谢 |
[22:19] | We’ve seen the promos for your interview with Paul Marks on Alex Unfiltered. | 我们看了你在《走近艾丽克丝》访问保罗马科思的宣传片 |
[22:23] | What can we expect? | 有何劲爆内容? |
[22:23] | Well, I do not take it easy on him, if that’s what you’re getting at. | 我可没对他手下留情,如果你是这个意思的话 |
[22:27] | – Alex! Over here. – Thank you. | – 艾丽克丝,看这里 – 谢谢 |
[22:30] | Alex, Paul, can we get a photo? | 艾丽克丝、保罗,可以合照吗? |
[22:32] | – Hello. – Hello, Mr. Marks. | – 你好 – 你好,马科思先生 |
[22:35] | Wow, did Cary Grant just walk in the room? | 天啊,你怎么这么帅气优雅? |
[22:38] | I didn’t think I’d see you in a tie unless you were in a coffin. | 我从没想过能看见你打领带,除非你进了棺材 |
[22:41] | I’m actually planning on being composted. | 其实我打算做人体堆肥 |
[22:45] | – You look fucking amazing. – Thank you. | – 你看起来美呆了 – 谢谢 |
[22:47] | – Ms. Levy. May I? – Oh, yes. | – 利维小姐,能拍吗?- 好 |
[22:50] | You know what? | 不如这样 |
[22:51] | Chris, get in this photo. | 克里斯,过来合影 |
[22:53] | – Don’t wanna hog the man of the hour. – Wow. | – 我不要独占这位风云人物 – 天啊 |
[22:56] | – That’s quite a dress. – Thank you. | – 这礼服裙真华丽 – 谢谢 |
[22:57] | – Closer together. – Sure. Don’t know where to put my hands. | – 靠近一点 – 没问题,我不知道手要放哪里 |
[23:03] | You’re vibrating. | 你在震动 |
[23:06] | Yes, I am. Sorry about that. | 对,没错,抱歉 |
[23:08] | – Mr. Marks. – Sure. | – 马科思先生 – 没问题 |
[23:09] | – Wow, this– Thanks, guys. This was great. – Thank you. | – 天啊,这…谢谢你们,太棒了 – 谢谢你 |
[23:11] | Can you tell me about Hyperion’s upcoming launch? | 你能说说超越者最新的发射计划吗? |
[23:13] | You’re still on track for an August launch of Hyperion Two? | 超越者2号会如期在8月发射吗? |
[23:15] | Yes. Yes, we are. In fact, we are sending a few astronauts | 是…会的,其实我们会送几位宇航员 |
[23:19] | up to the International Space Station to conduct some tests at NASA. | 上国际空间站,为航天局做一些实验 |
[23:27] | Where’s your suit? | 你的礼服呢? |
[23:28] | I’m gonna go change right now. | 我现在就去换 |
[23:33] | Gayle says Joshua’s ready to broadcast downstairs at 6:30. | 盖尔说乔舒华准备在6点半去楼下播报 |
[23:35] | Great. | 太好了 |
[23:37] | Have you heard from Pierpaolo about tomorrow’s show? | 皮耶尔保罗跟你说明天节目的事了吗? |
[23:39] | – Got a couple of FIT students lined up… – No. | – 有几个时装学院的学生等着… – 没有 |
[23:41] | – …so– – But I’ll let you know. | – 那… – 但我会通知你 |
[23:44] | Okay. | 好的 |
[23:50] | – What’s up, Stel? – No, it’s nothing. It’s– | – 小斯,怎么了?- 不,没什么,就… |
[23:54] | It’s just your run-of-the-mill existential crisis. | 就是例行的存在危机 |
[23:59] | Talk to me. | 跟我说说 |
[24:03] | Do you think things could be different around here? | 你觉得这里的情况会改变吗? |
[24:06] | – Different how? – Better programming. | – 如何改变?- 更好的节目 |
[24:08] | More resources for stories that matter. | 有更多资源报道重要事件 |
[24:10] | Younger voices. Less overt racism. | 更年轻的声音,少一点明显的种族主义 |
[24:13] | Is that what Paul Marks wants? | 这是保罗马科思想要的吗? |
[24:15] | Not exactly, but he does want things to change at the top. | 不完全是,但他确实希望高层会有人事变动 |
[24:23] | The very top. | 最高层 |
[24:26] | You mean Cory? | 你是指科里吗? |
[24:31] | Wow. | 天啊 |
[24:32] | It’s crazy. | 很疯狂 |
[24:33] | And we are not having this conversation. | 就当我们没说起过这事 |
[24:41] | Would you take that job? | 你要接受那份工作吗? |
[24:43] | Wanna run the news division? | 你想接管新闻部吗? |
[24:45] | Wow. Stella. | 天啊,斯黛拉 |
[24:50] | Cory’s been good to me. | 科里一直对我很好 |
[24:52] | – Well… – For the most part. | – 这… – 大多数时候都是 |
[24:54] | But I have to do this. Right? | 但我必须得这么做,对吧? |
[24:57] | Ask me how I felt when Chip got fired. | 问我奇普被开除时我作何感受 |
[24:59] | Failure for Cory means a big, fat check and another turn in the grand game of | 科里下台意味着他能拿一大笔钱,参加新一轮的 |
[25:04] | corporate musical chairs. | 大型企业抢椅子游戏 |
[25:07] | There are only so many jobs at the top. White men don’t give them up willingly. | 高层职位就这么多,白男是不会自愿放弃的 |
[25:11] | No. They don’t. | 对,没错 |
[25:16] | But do I wanna be like them? | 但我想变成他们那样吗? |
[25:19] | Please. You already stepped over a few bodies to get here. | 拜托,你走到这一步,已经是踩着不少人的头爬上来的 |
[25:25] | I think the only difference between us and them… | 我认为我们跟他们唯一的区别… |
[25:30] | is that we let the ghosts torment us. | 就是我们会良心不安 |
[25:33] | They don’t. | 他们不会 |
[25:53] | – Pierpaolo. – Hey. Ciao, Alex. You look beautiful. | – 皮耶尔保罗 – 嘿,艾丽克丝,你好,你看起来真美 |
[25:57] | Well, thanks to your dress. | 谢谢你借我的礼服 |
[25:59] | – I want to talk to you… – Yeah. | – 我想和你聊聊 – 好 |
[26:01] | – …about the scholarship. – Okay. | – 关于奖学金的事 – 好的 |
[26:03] | I think we can do much more for the students. | 我认为我们能为学生们做更多事 |
[26:05] | This is something so close to my heart. | 这件事对我意义重大 |
[26:08] | Yes. Let’s do it. Let’s go talk it out. | 是的,就这么做,我们好好谈谈 |
[26:16] | Yanko told me his date canceled last minute. | 杨科告诉我他的女伴临时说不来了 |
[26:19] | Is that the same girl? | 是同一个女孩吗? |
[26:20] | Oh, God. That poor guy. | 天啊,他好可怜 |
[26:23] | He can hang out with us, right? I mean, we’ll keep him company. | 他可以和我们待在一起,对吧?,我们会陪着他 |
[26:25] | Right? I mean, he’ll be fine. | 对吧?他不会有事的 |
[26:27] | But whatever you do, no talking politics. | 但无论如何,千万别谈政治 |
[26:29] | – It’s not gonna end well… – What I miss? Here you go. | – 否则不会有好下场… – 我错过什么?给你 |
[26:31] | – Nothing. – Alex. Hello. | – 没有 – 艾丽克丝,喂 |
[26:33] | – Hey. – Thank you. | – 嘿 – 谢谢 |
[26:34] | – Sure. Cheers, babe. – Cheers. | – 别客气,干杯,宝贝 – 干杯 |
[26:36] | Babe, you think I can pull that suit off? | 宝贝,你觉得我穿那套西装帅吗? |
[26:38] | – Oh, yeah. Pink all day. – Oh, gosh. | – 很帅,粉红一整天 – 天啊 |
[26:40] | Pink all day. | 粉红一整天 |
[26:41] | I think you can. | 你穿会很帅 |
[26:42] | – Excuse me for one second. – Oh, yeah. | – 我失陪一下 – 好的 |
[26:44] | Yeah. Well, I wanna know. Because I want it taken care of. | 对,我想知道,因为我想把这事处理好 |
[26:47] | Yes. | 对 |
[26:49] | – Hi. – Okay, yeah. | – 嗨 – 好的,是 |
[26:51] | – Hey. – Hi. | – 嘿 – 嗨 |
[26:53] | You don’t seem okay. | 你看起来不太好 |
[26:54] | Yeah. Sorry. | 对,抱歉 |
[26:57] | Just tell me what’s going on. | 告诉我发生什么事了 |
[26:58] | I mean, you don’t have to, but talk to me. | 你不必说,但跟我聊聊吧 |
[27:02] | The Vault has a picture of us. | 金库网站拍到一张我们在一起的照片 |
[27:07] | What? | 什么? |
[27:09] | And it’s pretty clear that we’re together. | 很显然我们在交往 |
[27:13] | – Oh, my God. – Yeah, no. I’m on it. | – 天啊 – 是,别担心,我正在处理 |
[27:15] | I’ll fix it. I’ll get rid of it. I’ll take care of it. | 我会解决问题,我会让照片消失,交给我 |
[27:18] | I’ve got people on it, but– | 我已经派人处理了,但是… |
[27:21] | Have you seen it? | 你看过照片了吗? |
[27:22] | – Yes. Yes, I have. – You have? | – 是的…看过了 – 你看过了? |
[27:24] | – Yes. – Can I see it? | – 对 – 那我能看吗? |
[27:32] | Oh, my God. How did they even get this? | 天啊,他们是怎么拍到的? |
[27:36] | I have no idea. | 我不知道 |
[27:37] | Fucking Vault. They’re the ones who outed Bradley. | 该死的,布莱德莉的事也是他们爆的 |
[27:39] | – They don’t give a shit. Wow. – Yeah. | – 他们完全不在乎,天啊 – 对 |
[27:42] | – Oh, my God. – Yeah. | – 天啊 – 是啊 |
[27:43] | Well, the way I see it, there are two ways to handle this. | 在我看来,有两个解决方法 |
[27:46] | – Okay. – One is that we– | – 好的 – 第一就是我们… |
[27:50] | we release a statement, saying that we are… | 我们发布一份声明,说我们… |
[27:57] | happy and… | 很幸福,而且… |
[28:02] | we’re adults and we are… | 我们是成年人,而且… |
[28:08] | We can’t do that. | 我们不能那么做 |
[28:10] | The board, it will not exactly celebrate this. | 董事会可不会为这事欢呼雀跃的 |
[28:14] | So, option two. | 跟我说第二个方法吧 |
[28:18] | Option two is money. All these people want is money. | 第二个方法就是用钱解决,这些人只要钱 |
[28:20] | So, we pay for it, we buy it, we kill it. And this never happened. | 我们花钱买照片,然后销毁,就当这事从未发生过 |
[28:24] | Yeah. It never happened. | 对,从未发生过 |
[28:28] | Okay. Never happened. | 好,就当这事从未发生过 |
[28:32] | Hi, Paul. | 嗨,保罗 |
[28:33] | Mia. | 米娅 |
[28:35] | – Alex. – Yes. | – 艾丽克丝 – 是 |
[28:36] | Alex. Pierpaolo needs a quick word with you. Is that okay? | 艾丽克丝,皮耶尔保罗想跟你简单聊聊,可以吗? |
[28:39] | – Will continue that with you later. Okay. – We will. Of course, we’ll talk. | – 我们待会再继续聊这个话题,好的 – 没问题,当然 |
[28:46] | Look, of course I’m thinking seriously about Paul’s offer. | 听着,我当然在认真考虑保罗的要约 |
[28:49] | So, let’s go back at them on a couple of deal points, but you’re right, | 所以,我们再针对几个要点,跟他们协商一下,但你说得对 |
[28:54] | this is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity. I just need a little more time. | 这是千载难逢的机会,只需再多给我一点时间 |
[28:59] | – Was she expecting you? – No, she’s not. | – 她在等你吗?- 没有 |
[29:01] | – Sue, I gotta go. – I’m an old college friend. | – 苏,我得挂了 – 我是她的大学老朋友 |
[29:03] | – I’m not sure where she’s at. – There she is. | – 我不知道她在哪里 – 她在那里 |
[29:06] | Surprise. | 惊喜吧 |
[29:08] | Ms. Bak. She says she knows you. | 朴小姐,她说她认识你 |
[29:10] | Yeah. It’s fine. Sorry. | 对,没关系,抱歉 |
[29:12] | Sure. No problem. | 好的,没问题 |
[29:14] | Hey. Sorry, I guess I’m underdressed. | 嘿,抱歉我穿得太随便了 |
[29:17] | Hey, Kate. How are you? | 嘿,凯特,你好吗? |
[29:20] | Well, I just got fired. So, I’m great. | 我刚被开除了,所以我很好 |
[29:26] | Can we talk? | 我们能谈谈吗? |
[29:28] | I mean, I know you’re busy. It won’t take long. | 我知道你很忙,这不会占用你很长时间 |
[29:32] | Of course. Let’s talk. | 当然可以,我们谈谈吧 |
[29:34] | So, what happened at Hyperion? | 那么,你在超越者出了什么事? |
[29:40] | Well… | 这… |
[29:44] | Paul and I had a… | 保罗和我… |
[29:48] | a philosophical disagreement. | 在哲学方面意见有分歧 |
[29:53] | Been there for 12 years. You’d think my opinion would mean something. | 我在那里工作了12年,自以为我的意见还算重要 |
[29:57] | And then I just walk in one day and my badge stopped working. | 然后某天我进公司,证件突然失灵了 |
[30:03] | I called you. | 我给你打过电话 |
[30:04] | I know. I was gonna call you back. There’s just– | 我知道,我本来要给你打回去,只是… |
[30:08] | There’s been a lot going on. | 发生了很多事 |
[30:09] | Yeah, that’s the thing with the news, right? There’s more every day. | 是啊,新闻界就是这样,对吧?,每天都有更多新闻 |
[30:15] | I saw the promo for the interview. | 我看了那个访谈的宣传片 |
[30:17] | Yeah, you should watch it. Alex didn’t hold back. | 是,你应该看,艾丽克丝火力全开 |
[30:22] | So, it’s actually happening, huh? | 所以,这事基本要成了,对吧? |
[30:24] | He’s buying UBA? That’s fucking crazy. | 他要收购UBA?太离谱了 |
[30:28] | Yeah. Well, the DOJ still has to approve it. | 对,还得要司法部批准才行 |
[30:32] | The shareholders have to vote. So, you know, it’s still a ways off. | 股东也得投票,所以还有一段时间 |
[30:37] | Stella, what did he offer you? | 斯黛拉,他给你开了什么条件? |
[30:39] | What? | 什么? |
[30:43] | Must be pretty fucking good if you’re running cover for him. | 你在包庇他,看来他给你开的条件,夸张到令人咋舌 |
[30:45] | I’m sorry, “running cover”? | 抱歉,“包庇”? |
[30:49] | You should be investigating him. | 你应该调查他 |
[30:51] | You should be looking into what he’s doing. | 你应该去调查他干的勾当 |
[30:54] | But you’re never gonna do that now, are you? | 但现在你永远不会这么做了,对吧? |
[30:56] | Our legal team has peeked at every piece of paper, every asset. | 我们的法律团队已经看过每一份文件,每一笔资产 |
[30:59] | If there was anything to worry about– | 如果有任何疑虑… |
[31:01] | Jesus, Stella. Listen to yourself. | 天啊,斯黛拉,听听你说的话 |
[31:04] | The man just walks in here and makes you do whatever the fuck he wants. | 那个男人就这样走进来,让你对他言听计从 |
[31:07] | This is how you are with him. This is how you’re always gonna be. | 你在他身边就会这样,永远改不了 |
[31:13] | He owns you. You just can’t fucking see it. | 他掌控你,可你就是看不出来 |
[31:16] | He’s down the hall right now. Let’s go talk to him. | 他现在就在大厅那头,我们去跟他聊聊吧 |
[31:22] | Sorry you lost your job. I really am. | 我很遗憾你丢了工作,真的 |
[31:25] | But you need to stop blaming everybody else for all of your shit. | 但你不能再把你的问题都怪到别人头上了 |
[31:30] | There’s nothing I can do for you. | 我爱莫能助 |
[31:34] | Right. | 好 |
[31:36] | I guess maybe you two do belong together. | 我想也许你俩真是天生一对 |
[31:40] | Maybe you should take over the world together, you know? | 也许你俩该一起统治全世界 |
[31:43] | Who gives a shit if the rest of us get fucked over in the process, right? | 你们也不会在乎其他人,在此过程中被牺牲掉,对吧? |
[31:46] | Kate. | 凯特 |
[31:50] | You know that night… | 你记得那晚… |
[31:53] | when you got your stomach pumped? | 你去洗胃吗? |
[31:56] | I just sat in that waiting room. | 我就坐在等待室里 |
[31:59] | I kept thinking over and over and over, | 我一直一遍又一遍地想 |
[32:02] | “Please don’t let my best friend die. Please just let her live. | “请别让我最好的朋友死去,请让她活下去吧 |
[32:08] | ‘Cause I just wanna go back to… | 因为我只想回到… |
[32:11] | us being in our dorm rooms and playing video games | 我们在宿舍里打电动 |
[32:13] | and being stupid with each other.” | 傻乎乎互相陪伴的那段时光” |
[32:18] | And then, after all that, you just stopped talking to me. | 然而在那事之后,你就不跟我说话了 |
[32:21] | You even blew me off in Texas. | 在德克萨斯时,你甚至对我视而不见 |
[32:23] | So I don’t have a fucking clue why I’m still trying to help you. | 所以我也不知道我为什么还想帮你 |
[32:29] | You will always choose him. | 你永远都会选择他 |
[32:34] | Goodbye, Stella. | 斯黛拉,再见 |
[32:40] | Cory was so shy. | 科里当时很害羞 |
[32:42] | He really had a hard time with other kids. | 他真的和其他孩子相处得很不好 |
[32:44] | And I had to remind him, “You’re smarter than they are. | 我必须提醒他:“你比他们聪明 |
[32:47] | You’re too smart for them. | 对他们来说太聪明了 |
[32:49] | You’re surrounded by kids who will become insurance salesmen | 你周围的那些孩子们,将来会成为保险推销员 |
[32:52] | and accountants and middle management, and you’re not going to do that. | 会计师和中层管理人员,而你则不然 |
[32:57] | You have my fire. You’re gonna scar the world.” | 你有我的冲劲,你会改变世界” |
[33:01] | You know that phrase, “The world is my oyster”? | 你听过“世界是我的牡蛎”这句话吗? |
[33:03] | Shakespeare. | 出自莎士比亚 |
[33:04] | People forget the second half is, “Which I with sword will open.” | 人们会忘记下一句是“我将以利剑开启” |
[33:09] | You have to open the oyster of the world with a fucking sword. | 你必须用一把利剑才能打开牡蛎世界 |
[33:14] | And you should have seen Cory. | 你真该看看科里当时的样子 |
[33:16] | He took one of those light-up swords and started smacking | 他手握一把光剑,开始敲打 |
[33:20] | the bushes in our backyard | 我们后院的树丛 |
[33:22] | and the next day, he walked into class and he punched the first bully he saw, | 第二天,他走进教室,揍了他看到的第一个霸凌者 |
[33:28] | and he got suspended. | 然后他就被停学了 |
[33:31] | We had to have a talk about strategy after that. | 这事发生后,我们不得不讨论一下策略问题 |
[33:34] | He has fire. He always has. | 他有冲劲,向来都有 |
[33:37] | Well, it’s very clear where he gets his superpowers from. | 显然他是遗传了你的超能力 |
[33:41] | You must be so proud of everything he’s done at UBA. | 他在UBA取得的成就,想必让你感到非常骄傲 |
[33:44] | I am. | 确实是 |
[33:46] | Cory, wasn’t there something that you wanted to talk to your mother about? | 科里,你不是有什么事,想跟你妈妈聊聊吗? |
[33:50] | What’s that, dear? | 亲爱的,什么事? |
[33:54] | Right, yeah. | 没错,对 |
[33:57] | I heard you made some calls for us to the DOJ. | 听说你为并购的事打了几通电话去司法部 |
[33:59] | Yes. Well, | 是的 |
[34:01] | I still have some tricks up my sleeve. | 我还有一些锦囊妙计 |
[34:04] | I’m having lunch with Ed Mundy this week. | 这周我要和埃德芒迪共进午餐 |
[34:06] | He’s really the one who greases the wheels. | 他才是能促成这笔交易的关键人物 |
[34:09] | I didn’t want to tell you until I had good news. | 我本来想有好消息再告诉你 |
[34:11] | Wow. Well, thank you. | 天啊,谢谢你 |
[34:14] | I saw the headlines. It’s not clean, this deal. The optics are very tricky. | 我看见头条新闻,这笔交易并不光明磊落,公众的看法也很难搞 |
[34:19] | Yeah, I so appreciate it, but you don’t need to use your connections for me. | 是,我很感激,但你不必利用关系帮我 |
[34:23] | Why else do I keep up with these people? | 不然我何必跟这些人保持联系呢? |
[34:25] | Well, right. Yes, of course. | 对,没错,当然 |
[34:28] | It’s big tech swallowing up a legacy media company. | 这可是大型科技公司吞并传统媒体公司 |
[34:33] | And Paul Marks, with all those government contracts? | 何况保罗马科思还手握一大堆政府合同 |
[34:36] | Of course the DOJ is gonna scrutinize it. | 司法部当然会审查 |
[34:39] | We just don’t want there to be any question of impropriety or undue | 我们只是不希望出现任何不当的行为或 |
[34:42] | influence. | 影响力 |
[34:43] | You know. And our attorneys, they’re all over it. | 你懂的,而且我们的律师团正在审查 |
[34:47] | We’re gonna get the approval. | 我们会得到批准的 |
[34:53] | Well, I guess I’ll cancel my lunch with Ed. | 那我就取消和埃德的午餐吧 |
[34:57] | Saves me a trip to DC. | 省得我跑一趟华盛顿 |
[35:00] | Yeah. Okay, good, thank you. I’m sorry. | 是,好,很好,谢谢你,对不起 |
[35:03] | No, of course. I’m sorry. | 不,没关系,对不起 |
[35:06] | I hope I didn’t mess anything up. | 希望我没有搞砸任何事 |
[35:08] | You don’t need my help. | 你不需要我帮忙 |
[35:10] | Not at all, Ma. I really appreciate it. | 妈,完全不用你操心,不过我真的很感激你这样做 |
[35:13] | Look at this table. What a mess. | 瞧瞧这张桌子,太乱了 |
[35:16] | – Can I help with anything? – No, no. I’ve got it, really. | – 有什么我能帮忙的吗?- 不…我收拾就好,真的 |
[35:22] | Should I just clear some of the… | 我要不要清理这些… |
[35:41] | Let me do that, Mom. | 妈,我来洗吧 |
[35:42] | No, no, that’s my job. I’m the hostess. | 不…这是我的工作,我是女主人 |
[35:44] | Cory, please. | 科里,拜托 |
[35:51] | I just wanted to see you, that’s all. | 我就想见见你,仅此而已 |
[35:55] | And I’m here, Mom. | 妈,我这不是来了嘛 |
[35:58] | It’s so interesting what happens when women get older. | 女人年老之后,情况就变得有趣 |
[36:02] | We carry this wisdom, but no one cares. | 我们有满腹的智慧,却没人在乎 |
[36:06] | And we’ve survived the death cult of capitalism, | 而且我们挺过了资本主义的毒害 |
[36:09] | but, really, you just want us to get out of the way, don’t you? | 但说真的,你们这些男人,只想让我们别碍事,对吧? |
[36:14] | You want us to be silent, quiet as the grave. | 你们想让我们闭嘴,默不作声 |
[36:55] | Remember the day I set you free? | 记得我放你自由的那天吗? |
[37:01] | I told you, you could always Count on me, darling | 我说过,你永远可以倚靠我,亲爱的 |
[37:06] | And from that day on, I made a vow | 从那天起,我许下了一个誓言 |
[37:11] | I’d be there when you want me Someway, somehow | 当你需要我,我就会在你身边,无论如何 |
[37:17] | ‘Cause, baby There ain’t no mountain high enough | 因为,宝贝,无论山多高 |
[37:25] | Ain’t no valley low enough | 无论河谷多低 |
[37:30] | Ain’t no river wide enough | 无论河流多宽广 |
[37:35] | To keep me from getting to you | 我都会奔向你 |
[37:40] | No wind, no rain | 无论刮风、下雨 |
[37:45] | Or winter’s cold | 无论冬天多寒冷 |
[37:48] | – Can stop me, baby – No, no, baby | – 都无法阻止我,宝贝 – 不…宝贝 |
[37:53] | – ‘Cause you are my love – If you’re ever in trouble | – 因为你是我的爱 – 如果你遇到麻烦 |
[37:56] | I’ll be there on the double | 我会迅速赶到你身边 |
[37:58] | – Just – Send for me | – 只要 – 呼唤我 |
[38:00] | – Oh, baby – ‘Cause, baby | – 宝贝 – 因为,宝贝 |
[38:02] | There ain’t No mountain high enough | 无论山多高 |
[38:07] | Ain’t no valley low enough | 无论河谷多低 |
[38:12] | Ain’t no river wide enough | 无论河流多宽广 |
[38:16] | To keep me from getting to you | 都无法阻止我奔向你 |
[38:25] | Hey, you okay? | 嘿,你还好吗? |
[38:27] | – Did I do something? – No, no, I’m fine. | – 我做了什么事吗?- 不…我很好 |
[38:30] | I was just thinking about my mom. I wasn’t there when she– | 我只是在想我妈妈,她死时我没能陪在… |
[38:34] | Yeah. I’m sorry… | 是,对不起… |
[38:37] | and I was gonna call you when I– I’m sorry I wasn’t there for you. | 我本来想给你打电话的…,抱歉我没能陪在你身边 |
[38:41] | No, it’s okay. You don’t have to say that. | 不,没关系,你不必这样说 |
[38:46] | He does. Because he’s managing you. That’s what he does. | 他需要,因为他要管控你,这是他的工作 |
[38:50] | – Mom. – He’s been doing it since you arrived. | – 妈 – 打从你们来,他就一直在这么做 |
[38:52] | All this, the lobster, our little song, it’s all an act for him. It’s not real. | 所有这一切,吃龙虾、唱歌,他全是在演戏,不是真的 |
[39:00] | He’s so good, though. Sometimes it’s hard to tell the difference. | 但他很厉害,有时候很难分辨真假 |
[39:05] | You should stay away from him. He’s alone because he should be alone. | 你应该离他远一点,他是孤家寡人,因为他活该 |
[39:09] | I know, because I have tried and tried and tried with him. | 我很清楚,因为我为他尝试了无数次了 |
[39:16] | I want you to leave now. | 现在我要你离开 |
[39:33] | Families. | 家人就是这样 |
[39:37] | Mom, | 妈 |
[39:40] | you know I care about you, | 你知道我在乎你 |
[39:44] | and you know I always will. | 你也知道我永远都会在乎你 |
[39:48] | You only came to see me because you wanted something, | 你来看我,纯粹是因为有求于我 |
[39:52] | and you won’t come back until you need something again. | 除非你再次有求于我,否则你根本不会来看我 |
[39:56] | You really are just like your father. | 你还真是和你爸一模一样 |
[39:59] | There’s something very wrong with you. | 你有严重的问题 |
[40:04] | We should go. | 我们该走了 |
[40:07] | Don’t worry, I won’t call the DOJ for you. | 别担心,我不会为了你给司法部打电话 |
[40:25] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗? |
[40:30] | Did she say stuff like that to you when you were a kid? | 你小时候,她也会对你说这样的话吗? |
[40:33] | She’s been through a lot. | 她吃了很多苦 |
[40:37] | It’s hard. | 很艰难 |
[40:41] | She’s been on her own for so long. | 她一个人生活得太久了 |
[40:48] | What she did, no one really appreciates it. | 没人真的感激她所付出的一切 |
[40:54] | You know you’re not a bad person, right? | 你知道自己不是坏人吧? |
[40:57] | We really don’t need to talk about it. I’m fine, thanks. | 我们真的没必要谈这个,我很好,谢谢 |
[41:01] | Well, we’re friends. It’s okay. This is what friends talk about. | 我们是朋友,没事的,这种事就该找朋友倾诉 |
[41:05] | We are two people who use each other, Bradley. That’s it. | 我们是两个互相利用的人,布莱德莉,仅此而已 |
[41:13] | Wow. | 好伤人 |
[41:16] | I don’t believe that. And I don’t think you believe that either. | 我没这么想,我不认为你真这么想 |
[41:30] | Oh, my God. There’s been a Supreme Court brief leak. | 天啊,最高法院的一份简报泄露了 |
[41:36] | Oh, my God, they’re overturning Roe. | 天啊,他们要推翻罗诉韦德案 |
[41:40] | Gayle needs to know if we have the go-ahead to break into prime time | 盖尔想知道我们能否在黄金时段 |
[41:42] | to report on this leak. | 插播这则简报泄露事件 |
[41:44] | – Is that okay? Okay. – Yeah. | – 可以吗?好的 – 好 |
[41:51] | – You’re not gonna even believe this. – They’re overturning Roe. | – 你不会相信的 – 他们要推翻罗诉韦德案 |
[41:54] | I can’t understand this. | 我不懂 |
[41:56] | What? That ruling isn’t until June. | 什么?这项裁决要到6月份才会做出 |
[41:59] | It’s a leaked Supreme Court brief. Politico just posted it. | 这是一份被泄露的最高法院简报,《政客》已经刊登出来了 |
[42:04] | You think it’s real? | 你觉得是真的吗? |
[42:05] | Well, Alito writing for the majority. | 阿利托是写给多数人看 |
[42:07] | Amy Coney Barrett saying something about “domestic adoption needs” being met, | 艾美康尼巴雷特说已经满足了,“本地领养需求” |
[42:12] | which doesn’t sound creepy at all. | 这听起来一点都不诡异 |
[42:14] | And they’re quoting medieval law to justify this shit. | 而且他们引用中古时期的法律,来证明这烂事的正当性 |
[42:16] | I’m gonna clear tomorrow’s show. Look for a new lineup in a few hours. | 我要清空明天的节目,在几小时内找新的内容 |
[42:19] | I’m going home, and I’m gonna get to work. | 我要回家准备工作了 |
[42:21] | Okay. Can you believe this? | 好,你能相信吗? |
[42:25] | – What do you want me to say? – That you fucking handled it. | – 你想让我说什么?- 说你已经处理好了 |
[42:28] | I offered to buy it. I threatened to sue. They’re not budging. | 我提出要买下照片,还威胁说要起诉,但他们就是不肯让步 |
[42:31] | Then buy the company, shut the whole thing down. | 那就买下那公司,把整件事压下来 |
[42:33] | You really want that out in the world? | 你真想让全世界知道这事? |
[42:34] | That you bought some gossip rag to bury a photo? | 你为了销毁一张照片,买下一个八卦小报公司? |
[42:38] | You fucked up. | 你搞砸了 |
[42:40] | The pretty girl smiled, and you let your guard down. | 那个漂亮女孩冲你笑笑,你就放松了警惕 |
[42:43] | Right. So, that’s it? That’s all you got? I pay you to fix things. | 对,所以就这样吗?你没辙了?,我花钱雇你就是让你解决问题 |
[42:47] | You pay me to tell you the truth. | 你花钱雇我是让我跟你说实话 |
[42:51] | Pull your pants up, and get your fucking head straight. | 别抱怨了,赶紧采取行动,头脑清醒一点 |
[43:03] | We went to St. Barts and I brought the wrong color bikini. | 我们去了圣巴特岛,我带了错误颜色的比基尼去 |
[43:06] | – I hate it when that happens. – Blue is not my color. | – 我最讨厌这样了 – 蓝色不适合我 |
[43:09] | Did you see her dress? | 你看见她的礼服了吗? |
[43:11] | She looked absolutely gorgeous. | 她看起来美呆了 |
[43:12] | We have to fly commercial. I’m sorry. You all right with that? | 我们必须坐经济舱了,很抱歉,你没意见吧? |
[43:16] | – Play it by ear. – Okay. Yeah. | – 随机应变吧 – 好… |
[43:18] | What am I even doing here? | 我干吗要来这里? |
[43:20] | What the fucking fuck? | 到底怎么回事? |
[43:28] | They’re overturning Roe. | 他们要推翻罗诉韦德案 |
[43:29] | Who? | 谁? |
[43:32] | Roe. Abortion rights. | 罗,堕胎权 |
[43:35] | Wow. | 天啊 |
[43:36] | My body, my choice. | 我的身体,我的选择 |
[43:39] | At least we’re in New York. We’ll be okay. | 至少我们在纽约,我们会没事的 |
[43:42] | That’s your take. Really? | 你真的这样想? |
[43:43] | Women are gonna die of ectopic pregnancies | 女人们会死于异位妊娠 |
[43:45] | while doctors get sued trying to save lives. | 而医生在试图救人时会被起诉 |
[43:48] | Rape victims will be forced to carry their assailant’s child | 强奸受害者将被迫怀行凶者的孩子 |
[43:52] | and the maternal mortality rate will skyrocket. | 产妇死亡率将会急剧上升 |
[43:55] | Mostly for women of color because that is how shit rolls in this country! | 主要是有色人种女性,因为这种烂事就会在这个国家发生 |
[44:01] | Jesus. Get me out of here. | 天啊,我要离开这里 |
[44:03] | – I know, right? – What the fuck is her problem? | – 对 – 她有什么毛病? |
[44:07] | Triggered much? | 她在激动什么? |
[44:13] | What is that? Why is she mad? | 什么情况?她为什么勃然大怒? |
[44:22] | 废除法院 | |
[44:34] | No idea who leaked the draft. | 我不知道是谁将草案外泄 |
[44:35] | Roberts hasn’t put out a statement. They think it’ll come tomorrow morning. | 罗伯茨还没发布声明,他们觉得明早就会有 |
[44:39] | Got it. | 知道了 |
[44:40] | – The crew’s waiting for you. – All right, let’s do it. | – 工作人员在等你 – 好,播报吧 |
[44:43] | In a leaked draft labeled “Opinion of the Court,” | 在一份被称为“法院意见”的外泄草案中 |
[44:46] | Justice Samuel Alito writes that, quote, | 塞缪尔阿利托大法官这样写道 |
[44:49] | “We hold that Roe and Casey must be overruled.” | “我们认为罗与凯西案必须被推翻” |
[44:53] | Hi. Do you have a minute? | 嗨,你有空吗? |
[44:56] | For you? Always. Come in. | 为了你吗?我永远有空,请进 |
[44:57] | …to the people’s elected representatives. | …人民选出来的代表 |
[45:01] | It’s crazy about this SCOTUS leak. I guess it was legit. | 美国最高法院草案外泄事件太扯了,我猜是真的 |
[45:05] | Yeah, sounds like it. Women are gonna be glued to the news. | 是的,听起来是这样,女人们都会全神贯注地看新闻的 |
[45:09] | It’s a funny thing about misogyny, it’s always good for business. | 厌女这事还真有趣,总是对生意有好处 |
[45:11] | Why is that? | 为什么? |
[45:12] | Chris posted something. It’s gonna get complicated. | 克里斯在网上发了张图,事情会变得很复杂 |
[45:16] | I saw that. I’m gonna have a word with her. | 我看见了,我会跟她谈 |
[45:18] | Who decided a button wasn’t good enough? | 是谁决定一个钮扣还不够好? |
[45:21] | A button does the job. But no, there has to be jewelry involved. | 一颗钮扣就能搞定,但不行,一定要再加珠宝 |
[45:25] | …federal constitutional protection of abortion rights. | …联邦宪法保护堕胎权 |
[45:31] | There’s one more thing. | 还有一件事 |
[45:33] | Can it fucking wait a second? | 能等一下吗? |
[45:36] | No, no, I can do it. | 不用…我能搞定 |
[45:38] | After President Donald Trump | 在唐纳德特朗普总统 |
[45:39] | has appointed Neil Gorsuch, Brett Kavanaugh | 任命尼尔戈萨奇、布雷特卡瓦诺 |
[45:42] | and Amy Coney Barrett. | 和艾米科尼巴雷特后 |
[45:45] | Stand still. | 站好别动 |
[45:47] | …overturned landmark decisions of this magnitude. | …推翻如此重大的里程碑式的决定 |
[45:50] | The last time being the Brown vs Board of Education ruling in 1954. | 上一次是1954年的布朗诉教育委员会案 |
[45:55] | Do you ever get tired of this place? Putting out all the fires? | 你曾经厌倦过这里吗?整天忙着救火 |
[46:01] | No, I fucking love it. When I sleep, I dream of being at the office. | 不会,我乐在其中,我连睡觉都梦见待在办公室 |
[46:16] | Stella, what? | 斯黛拉,怎么了? |
[46:20] | After the deal goes through, Paul’s gonna push you out. | 交易完成后,保罗要把你赶出去 |
[46:24] | He offered me your job. | 他要我接替你的工作 |
[46:30] | This day, it is full of surprises. | 今天还真是惊喜连连 |
[46:45] | What did you tell him? | 你怎么答复他的? |
[46:46] | I haven’t told him anything yet, | 我还什么都没说 |
[46:49] | but there is an employment agreement sitting on my desk | 但我桌上有一份雇佣协议 |
[46:52] | that Amanda is waiting for me to sign. | 阿曼达正在等我签 |
[46:57] | Well, you should sign it. | 你应该签 |
[47:00] | What? | 什么? |
[47:00] | If he came to you with an offer behind my back, | 如果他背着我给你工作要约 |
[47:03] | it’s because he thinks he can manipulate you. | 这是因为他觉得自己可以操控你 |
[47:07] | Let’s let him think that. | 就让他这么想吧 |
[47:10] | It won’t be the first time you were underestimated around here. | 这不会是你第一次在这里被低估 |
[47:17] | And what happens after I sign it? | 我签了之后会怎么样? |
[47:19] | I don’t know, keep an eye on him. | 不知道,你就盯着他 |
[47:23] | Build some trust. | 建立信任 |
[47:25] | And then we see how it plays out. | 然后我们静观其变 |
[47:35] | I should get back to it. | 我应该回去忙了 |
[47:38] | It’s gonna be a crazy week. | 这周会非常忙 |
[48:02] | I’ve been looking for you. Apparently, you were out all day. | 我一直在找你,显然你一整天都在外面 |
[48:05] | Leonard. | 莱纳德 |
[48:06] | – Have you handled your little problem? – Excuse me? | – 你那个小问题解决了吗 – 你说什么? |
[48:08] | I’m still getting calls from board members regarding this DOJ fiasco. | 董事会成员还是打电话跟我说,这场司法部闹剧 |
[48:15] | They should be hearing directly from you. | 他们应该直接跟你沟通 |
[48:18] | Not everyone is tucked in on this deal, Cory. | 科里,并非所有人都对这笔交易满意 |
[48:21] | You need to give them assurances that you’ve got it all in hand. | 你必须向他们保证你能掌控大局 |
[48:24] | Let’s not talk about what I need to do. | 别跟我说我必须做什么 |
[48:26] | Here’s what you need to do. Get off my back. | 我来告诉你你必须做什么,别再对我指手画脚了 |
[48:31] | You’re a little out of line tonight. | 你今晚有点过分了 |
[48:35] | Dear Martha did quite a job on you, didn’t she? | 亲爱的玛莎惹毛了你,是吧? |
[48:37] | Hey, I did my job. Your job is to placate the board. | 嘿,我做了我的工作,你的工作是安抚董事会 |
[48:43] | That’s the reason I picked you. | 所以我才选了你 |
[48:46] | I’m sorry? | 你说什么? |
[48:47] | Oh, God. Apparently, I need to repeat myself. | 天啊,显然我得再说一次 |
[48:49] | Get the board in line, right behind me. | 叫董事会学乖一点,听命于我 |
[48:53] | It sounds like we need to clarify just what your job is. | 我们似乎得弄清楚你的工作究竟是什么 |
[48:57] | I won the fucking war with Cybil. | 是我打败了西比尔 |
[48:59] | I choose to share the spoils with you, | 我选择与你分享战果 |
[49:02] | but I have no problem moving you out of play if that’s what’s required. | 但如果有必要,我也会毫不犹豫地赶走你 |
[49:05] | What the hell is wrong with you? | 你到底有什么毛病? |
[49:08] | All I’m saying, Leonard, is history can repeat itself. | 莱纳德,我只想说,历史会重演 |
[49:12] | Fred and Cybil didn’t get the memo, and their heads are on pikes | 弗雷德与西比尔搞不清楚状况,他们是血淋淋的例子 |
[49:16] | in the armoire in my office where I keep my extra shirts. | 证明我才是当家作主的人 |
[49:20] | In the meantime, I’m heading downstairs to the party to have a canapé or two. | 现在,我要去楼下的派对吃一点开胃点心 |
[49:25] | Why don’t you take the stairs? | 你走楼梯吧 |
[49:31] | Okay. | 好的 |
[49:38] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[49:40] | – Fuck. – Hey, hey. | – 该死 – 嘿… |
[49:42] | – Hey. – Hey. | – 嘿 – 嘿 |
[49:43] | Guess you’re gonna miss the after-party, huh? | 看来你要错过余兴派对了 |
[49:45] | That after-party is so over. | 余兴派对早结束了 |
[49:47] | It’s back to coat hangers and dark alleys, my friend. Can you fucking believe this? | 我的朋友,我们又回到,堕胎非法的年代了,你敢信吗? |
[49:52] | – What the fuck, man? – I don’t know. | – 天啊,搞什么?- 我不知道 |
[49:53] | Look, I’m gonna sit with the editors, | 听着,我会跟编辑们开会 |
[49:55] | work up a video, history of the court on abortion. | 剪辑一个关于法院堕胎判决的视频 |
[49:57] | I say we run it first thing tomorrow morning, yeah? | 明天一大早就播出,好吗? |
[49:59] | And can you please pull the clip from RBG’s confirmation hearing? | 你能调出鲁思金斯伯格,任命听证会的视频吗? |
[50:03] | – It is essential that women be– – That women be the decision-maker. | – 女人必须… – 女人必须是决策者 |
[50:05] | Yes. I already pulled the clip. I already sent it to him. | 对,我已经调出那个视频了,也已经传给他了 |
[50:09] | ‘Course you did. | 当然了 |
[50:11] | I’ve been reading your mind for 20 years. It’s like my superpower. | 我读你的心思读了20年,这是我的超能力 |
[50:16] | Oh, gosh. | 天啊 |
[50:17] | – You know what I totally forgot? – What? | – 你知道我完全忘记什么了吗?- 什么? |
[50:19] | The original decision in ’73– That was leaked too, remember that? | 1973年的原始判决…,那个也外泄了,记得吗? |
[50:22] | The highest court in the land– They can’t even keep a secret? | 美国最高法院…他们甚至无法保密? |
[50:25] | – I know. – Well, it’s all in there. | – 是啊 – 全都在里面 |
[50:27] | – So, call me if you need anything. – Great Thank you. | – 有任何需要就打给我 – 太好了,谢谢 |
[50:29] | Yeah. Maybe just a red robe, and a bonnet. | 好,或许我需要一件红色长袍跟,和一顶帽子 |
[50:32] | Maybe we change your name to “of Chip.” | 或许将你改名为“奇普财产” |
[50:35] | – Too soon? – I think a little. | – 太快了吗?- 有一点 |
[50:46] | Hey, | 嘿 |
[50:47] | – I just heard the news. – It’s insane. | – 我刚才看见新闻了 – 太离谱了 |
[50:50] | Yeah. So much for Kavanaugh calling Roe settled law. | 对,卡瓦诺还好意思说,罗诉韦德案是既定法律 |
[50:53] | I mean, we knew this was coming, but can you believe this shit? | 我们早有心理准备,但你能相信这种烂事真会发生? |
[50:56] | This is the world that Lizzy and her generation get to grow up in. | 这就是莉兹这一代人成长的世界 |
[51:00] | – It’s so– – Look, I know you’re slammed, | – 实在太… – 听着,我知道你很忙 |
[51:03] | but we should probably talk about this photo. | 但我们应该谈谈照片的事 |
[51:04] | Well, let’s just do it when we get home, okay? | 等我们回家再谈,好吗? |
[51:06] | I just have a few things to do here, | 我在这里还有几件事要处理 |
[51:08] | and then– but I’ll meet you right back there– | 然后…但我们回去后见… |
[51:10] | – Yeah, I can’t. – Right– | – 是,我不能 – 好… |
[51:11] | I gotta be on a plane in a few hours. | 我几小时后就要上飞机了 |
[51:12] | – Texas, the engine test– – No. | – 德克萨斯的引擎测试 – 不 |
[51:13] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[51:16] | Oh, gosh, this is all happening really fast. | 天啊,这一切都发生得太快 |
[51:18] | Yeah. The timing couldn’t be worse. | 是啊,时机糟透了 |
[51:22] | All right, well, when you get back, maybe we can have another lost weekend. | 好的,你回来之后,或许我们能再来个亲密周末 |
[51:29] | I want more than a weekend. | 我想要的不只是一个周末 |
[51:38] | Hey, Mia. What do you need? | 嘿,米娅,怎么了? |
[51:39] | Hey, can you ask Alex if she wants to anchor from DC tomorrow? | 嘿,你能问艾丽克丝,她明天想在华盛顿主播吗? |
[51:43] | I can get her on a plane. | 我能安排她搭飞机 |
[51:46] | Yeah. Just give me one second. I’ll call you right back. | 好的,给我,一点时间,我马上回电给你 |