时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | Dodge Tynes coming on strong, | 道奇·泰恩斯进攻强势 |
[00:10] | passing Vanderbilt’s Wilson, | 超过了范德堡大学的威尔逊 |
[00:12] | leaving Notre Dame behind. | 把圣母大学远远落在后面 |
[00:13] | They’re all just spectators now. | 他们现在只能看着他了 |
[00:16] | He’s breaking from the pack, | 他脱离了大队 |
[00:18] | extending his lead with every step. | 每一步都甩开了更大距离 |
[00:20] | Into the final turn. | 进入最后弯道 |
[00:21] | Nothing but daylight ahead of him. | 他前面只有白日了 |
[00:24] | Dodge Tynes wins the 400! | 道奇·泰恩斯赢得了400米冠军 |
[00:27] | 45.46 seconds, | 45.46秒 |
[00:30] | a new University of Michigan record. | 密歇根大学新纪录 |
[00:33] | Put it in the books. Dodge Tynes. | 这一刻会被记入史册 道奇·泰恩斯 |
[00:35] | The unrecruited walk-on is nothing but a winner. | 这位临时参赛的选手成为了冠军 |
[03:17] | – Hey, you. – Hey, you. | -你好啊 -你好啊 |
[03:20] | You want some breakfast? | 想来点早餐吗 |
[03:22] | Why, thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[03:24] | An omelet, blueberries, toast, coffee. | 鸡蛋卷 蓝莓 吐司 咖啡 |
[03:29] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[03:30] | – No good? – Oh, my God. | -恶心吗 -天啊 |
[03:32] | – Oh, my God. – I thought eggs were okay. | -天啊 -我以为你能吃鸡蛋 |
[03:35] | It’s the butter. Oh, boy. | 是黄油的问题 天啊 |
[03:38] | Shit. | 该死 |
[03:39] | I’m sorry, babe. I thought you were cool with dairy. | 抱歉 宝贝 我以为奶制品没事 |
[03:46] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[03:48] | I am okay with dairy. | 我是不介意奶制品 |
[03:49] | It’s little Thumper that’s not okay with dairy. | 是这小家伙接受不了 |
[03:51] | Or chicken or anything green. | 也不喜欢鸡肉和蔬菜 |
[03:54] | Thank you. That was sweet, though. | 但谢谢了 你真贴心 |
[03:55] | Thanks for the vomity kiss. That’s nice. | 谢谢你吐完来吻我 真棒 |
[03:58] | Hey, do you think we can get to the crib this week? | 我们这周能把摇篮组装好吗 |
[04:00] | I got to get that box out of the foyer already. | 我真得把箱子从前厅搬走了 |
[04:02] | – Yes. I’ll do the crib. – And the loose brick. | -好 我把摇篮装好 -还有松动的砖块 |
[04:04] | Every time you step on it, it just comes right off. | 每次踩上去都会掉下来 |
[04:07] | The crib, the loose brick, everything else, | 摇篮 松动的砖 还有其他一切 |
[04:09] | it’s all gonna get done once I’m through with these pitches. | 等我完成了推介 都会办妥 |
[04:11] | I know. And you’re gonna be great. | 我知道 你肯定会很棒 |
[04:14] | You’re always great. | 你一向都很棒 |
[04:16] | Hey. Don’t hide things from me, okay? | 别对我隐瞒任何事 |
[04:18] | I found the bills. | 我发现账单了 |
[04:20] | Repossession notices don’t go behind the vitamins. | 收回通知不该放在维他命后面 |
[04:22] | Well, as your bookkeeper, | 作为你的记账人 |
[04:23] | I can use whatever filing system I want. | 我可以随意分类文件 |
[04:25] | Oh, yeah? | 是吗 |
[04:27] | I wasn’t hiding them from you, | 我没对你隐瞒 |
[04:28] | I just want you to focus on your job. | 我只是想让你专心于工作 |
[04:30] | I’m focused. Okay? And I have some great leads. | 我很专心 我有不错的机会 |
[04:33] | And I’m gonna get the financing. | 我能拿到资金的 |
[04:35] | I got to go. | 我得走了 |
[04:42] | $1,238.48. | 1238.48美元 |
[04:45] | That’s what we had when we got married. | 我们结婚时就这么点钱 |
[04:48] | -$220,000: our net worth when we bought this shell of a house | 我们买下这栋空壳房子时负债22万美元 |
[04:51] | and renovated it from the ground up. | 从零开始把它翻修好 |
[04:55] | We built a life together. | 我们一起打造了一份生活 |
[04:57] | We’re gonna be fine. | 我们会没事的 |
[05:00] | Yeah, I know. | 我知道 |
[05:03] | $220,000 in debt. | 负债22万美元 |
[05:05] | The good old days, huh? | 美好的过去啊 |
[05:11] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[05:15] | Mr. Pierce, I appreciate your time. | 皮尔斯先生 多谢你抽时间 |
[05:16] | So, let me get right to it, all right? | 那我就直说了 |
[05:18] | Your building? It’s a sinking ship. | 你的大厦 是艘沉船 |
[05:21] | All right? Matter of fact, it’s already underwater | 事实上 它已经在水下了 |
[05:23] | and filled with holes. | 上面还都是漏洞 |
[05:24] | But that doesn’t mean it can’t be salvaged. | 但那不代表它无法被打捞上来了 |
[05:27] | Distressed asset investment. | 不良资产投资 |
[05:28] | That’s what put all this marble under our feet. | 我们脚下的这栋楼就这么来的 |
[05:31] | – So… Exactly. – And as you can see | -所以… -没错 您可以从 |
[05:32] | – from the prospectus… – I don’t invest in something | -预测报告上看到… -我不会依据 |
[05:34] | based on drawings about how something could be. | 未来可能发生的预测图 来盲目投资 |
[05:38] | I only invest based on what something is now. | 我只依据现有的东西投资 |
[05:41] | So please, bring me back the real numbers, all right? | 拜托 把真实数字拿给我 |
[05:43] | Warts and all. And give me your best shot. | 不管有多不好 尽力一试 |
[05:46] | All right? Bring me those numbers. | 好吗 把数字拿给我 |
[05:47] | I got to go. | 我得走了 |
[05:51] | To the future Prince Tynes. | 敬未来的泰恩斯王子 |
[05:54] | Lucky bastard. Three times, all girls. | 真走运 我三胎都是女孩 |
[05:57] | Even the dog is female. | 连狗都是母的 |
[05:58] | And you find out yours has a wang. Unfair. | 你的却是个带把的 不公平 |
[06:01] | Please. You love being surrounded by Daddy’s girls. | 拜托 你就喜欢被小棉袄包围着 |
[06:04] | I do, but sometimes I just want someone | 是的 但有时我也想要个 |
[06:06] | to watch football and fart with. | 能一起看橄榄球放屁的伙伴 |
[06:08] | Oh, you won’t do that with him, Janice? | 你不肯配合他吗 詹妮丝 |
[06:10] | Seriously, man, what a blessing. | 说真的 太幸运了 |
[06:11] | You’ve got an heir to the throne. | 你有王位继承人了 |
[06:16] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[06:24] | Hey, when you pee in my alley, the bums get confused | 你在我的小巷里撒尿的话 流浪汉会犯糊涂的 |
[06:26] | because they already marked their territory. | 因为他们已经撒尿圈地了 |
[06:31] | All right, man, what’s the problem? | 好吧 伙计 到底怎么了 |
[06:33] | How am I supposed to have an heir to the throne | 我留给他的遗产只有堆积成山的债务 |
[06:35] | when all I have to pass on is a mountain of debt? | 我怎么能要个王位继承人呢 |
[06:38] | D, I know things are bad. | 小道 我知道你情况不好 |
[06:40] | I put everything I had in The Carrington. | 我把一切都投给了凯灵顿大厦 |
[06:41] | Not to mention what other people had, too. | 更别提还有其他人的钱 |
[06:44] | Hey, I’m not some investor whose money you lost. | 我不是在你项目里赔了钱的投资人 |
[06:47] | I’m your best friend… | 我是你最好的朋友 |
[06:50] | whose money you lost. | 在你项目里赔了钱 |
[06:53] | It’s not funny, man. It’s killing me. | 这不好笑 伙计 我要难受死了 |
[06:54] | I’m not thrilled about it, either. | 我也不怎么开心 |
[06:57] | I mean, I don’t know if you noticed, | 我不知道你注意没 |
[06:58] | but this place is not exactly a gold mine. | 但这里可算不上是座金矿 |
[07:01] | 50K is a lot of money to me, | 五万对我来说不是小数 |
[07:03] | but I only want it back when you can swing it. | 但只有你不缺钱了 我才会跟你要 |
[07:09] | Look at her. Van Buren Motors. | 看看它 范布伦汽车 |
[07:13] | Back in the day, when that sign was all lit up, | 想当年 灯牌还亮着的时候 |
[07:15] | you could see it from anywhere in the city. | 你在城里任何地方都看得见 |
[07:19] | You remember that summer, | 记得那年夏天 |
[07:20] | when your old man had us working the Paint Room? | 你老爸让我们去喷气室工作吗 |
[07:23] | Yeah, we brought Penny, uh, P-Penny | 记得 我们还带了佩妮 |
[07:26] | – what’s her, what’s her name? – Penny Talesco. | -她叫什么来着 -佩妮·特莱斯科 |
[07:28] | – Penny Talesco. – And Tammy Polnechek. | -佩妮·特莱斯科 -还有塔米·波尼切克 |
[07:31] | My dad catches us smoking | 我爸抓到我们 |
[07:33] | his Chesterfields in the underground tunnels. | 在地下隧道抽他的切斯特菲尔德 |
[07:35] | Yeah, I thought he was gonna have a coronary. | 我还以为他心脏病要犯了 |
[07:36] | Well, yeah. | 是啊 |
[07:38] | If any paint fumes had gotten in those tunnels, | 如果有油漆烟吸入了隧道 |
[07:39] | we would’ve blown up half the factory. | 会炸掉半个工厂的 |
[07:42] | Stupid. | 真蠢 |
[07:43] | Yeah, but fun. | 是啊 但很好玩 |
[07:45] | Look, man, better times are coming. | 伙计 好日子会来的 |
[07:48] | Just hang in there. | 撑住了 |
[07:51] | Now I got to go check on the kegs. | 我得回去看看酒桶了 |
[07:53] | – You okay? – Yeah. | -你没事吧 -没事 |
[07:55] | – Yeah? – I’m okay. | -真没事 -没事 |
[07:56] | If I have to come back out here, | 如果还要我出来找你 |
[07:57] | you got to name your baby Looger. | 你就得给孩子起名叫洛格 |
[08:13] | No butter this time. | 这次没有黄油 |