时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | This way. | 这边来 |
[00:07] | He’s right in there. | 他就在里面 |
[00:08] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[00:11] | What happened? | 发生了什么 |
[00:14] | I’m okay. I’m okay. | 我没事 |
[00:15] | Police called. I was so scared. | 警察来电 我吓坏了 |
[00:18] | Mr. And Mrs. Tynes? | 泰恩斯先生和太太 |
[00:20] | This is Dr. Carlton Levy and I’m Dr. Rajiv Singhal. | 这是卡尔顿·莱维医生 我是拉吉维·辛格医生 |
[00:24] | So, uh, what the hell’s going on? | 到底怎么回事 |
[00:28] | One minute I’m at the bus, next minute I wake up in here. | 我前一刻还在大巴上 接下来就在这里醒来了 |
[00:31] | Mr. Tynes, have you been experiencing any headaches lately? | 泰恩斯先生 你近来是否有头疼 |
[00:37] | Yeah. | 有过 |
[00:39] | Yeah, pretty bad ones. | 还挺严重的 |
[00:41] | Well, this is your CT. | 这是你的CT扫描结果 |
[00:45] | This mass is a, it’s a glioblastoma, | 这一团黑 是恶性胶质瘤 |
[00:50] | an aggressive tumor. | 是一种恶性肿瘤 |
[00:53] | It’s malignant and, because of its location, | 是恶性的 而且位置不好 |
[00:57] | inoperable. | 无法手术 |
[00:59] | Uh, this has to be wrong. | 这肯定是搞错了 |
[01:01] | He runs, like, six miles every day. | 他每天要跑十公里呢 |
[01:04] | Mrs. Tynes, | 泰恩斯太太 |
[01:04] | we’re lucky to have Dr. Levy as a visiting attending. | 有莱维医生做我们的主治医师是我们的幸运 |
[01:07] | He’s one of the top oncological surgeons at Sloan Kettering. | 他是斯隆·凯特林医院最好的肿瘤外科医生之一 |
[01:12] | We both concur on the diagnosis. | 我们对诊断已达成一致 |
[01:15] | I wish we were wrong, but unfortunately, | 我也希望我们错了 但很遗憾 |
[01:18] | we’re not. | 我们没错 |
[01:27] | I don’t care what they say. | 我不管他们怎么说 |
[01:30] | We’ll see every specialist there is, | 我们去挨个找专家看 |
[01:32] | go to the Mayo Clinic, Cedars… | 去梅约诊所 雪松… |
[01:35] | With what, Val? I have no insurance. | 拿什么钱 小瓦 我没有保险 |
[01:37] | – Yes, you do. – No. No, you and the baby do. | -你有 -不 你和宝宝有 |
[01:40] | I took myself off the policy months ago. | 我几个月前就停止投保了 |
[01:43] | Why would you do that? | 你为什么要那么做 |
[01:46] | Because we have no money, Val. | 因为我们没钱了 小瓦 |
[01:55] | I’m all right. I’m all right. | 我没事 |
[01:58] | Listen, man, I’m, uh, | 听着 伙计 |
[02:00] | I’m real sorry you’re going through all this. | 我很遗憾你遭遇了这样的不幸 |
[02:04] | Here. | 给 |
[02:05] | There’s this company always leaving those at the hospital. | 这家公司总在医院留这些名片 |
[02:08] | They say they help sick people in trouble. | 他们说会帮助有困难的病人 |
[02:11] | Maybe they can help you. | 或许他们能帮你 |
[02:15] | Weeks? | 只有几周 |
[02:17] | Weeks? | 几周 |
[02:19] | Val and I haven’t had enough time together. | 小瓦和我还没能享受多久的幸福 |
[02:25] | I’m angry. | 我好生气 |
[02:28] | I’m angry I’m gonna die. | 我气我要死了 |
[02:30] | I’m angry my son won’t know me. | 我气我儿子见不到我了 |
[02:35] | I’m angry this fucking tumor’s taking me from my family. | 我气这该死的肿瘤会毁掉我的家庭 |
[02:43] | There’s options, you know, um, | 还有选择的 |
[02:46] | holistic stuff. | 整体疗法 |
[02:47] | I was watching TV the other day and this guy said | 我那天看电视上 有个人说 |
[02:49] | if you drink aloe, it does something to the pH in your body | 喝芦荟 能改变身体酸碱度 |
[02:52] | and it kills the cancer, or, um, | 杀死癌症 还有… |
[02:54] | tents where you sweat out the toxins, | 可以汗蒸排毒的帐篷 |
[02:56] | or, I don’t know, there’s healing crystals, | 我不知道 还有治疗水晶 |
[02:59] | or Reiki, or acupuncture. | 灵气 针灸 |
[03:01] | I just think… you know, we try other stuff. | 我们可以试别的办法 |
[03:04] | We don’t just accept this. There’s options. | 我们不能接受命运 还有办法的 |
[03:06] | 泰洛基金会 迈尔斯·塞勒斯 | |
[03:18] | In my experience, it’s best if I talk for a while | 以我的经验 最好是让我说 |
[03:20] | and you just listen with an open mind. | 你只是抱着开放心态去听 |
[03:22] | Can you do that for me, Dodge? | 可以做到吗 道奇 |
[03:28] | So here’s how you’ll be hunted. | 这将是你被狩猎的方式 |
[03:33] | It’s a 24-hour hunt. | 这是24小时的狩猎 |
[03:36] | Every hour you survive, | 你多活一小时 |
[03:37] | more money is being wired into your bank account, | 就有更多钱汇入你的银行账户 |
[03:40] | and that continues until the game ends. | 直到游戏结束 |
[03:43] | You survive the day, you walk away rich. | 你挺过了这一天 你就能带走一大笔钱 |
[03:46] | Don’t, | 即便不能 |
[03:48] | you die a few weeks earlier than you would’ve anyway, | 你也只是提前几周死去 |
[03:51] | but you leave your family set for life. | 却能让你的家人余生无虞 |
[03:54] | I can’t believe we’re actually having this conversation. | 真不敢相信我们在谈这种事 |
[03:57] | Well, after you called my office, I researched you. | 你联系我办公室后 我调查了你 |
[04:00] | Local boy made good, turning the city around. | 成功的本地男孩 改变城市面貌 |
[04:04] | Track star at Michigan, solid citizen. Dodge, | 密歇根大学田径明星 好市民 道奇 |
[04:07] | if I could wave a wand making you well, believe me, I would. | 如果我能挥挥魔杖让你好起来 我肯定会的 |
[04:12] | But that wand doesn’t exist, and if it did, | 但没有那样的魔杖 即便有 |
[04:15] | you couldn’t afford it. | 你也买不起 |
[04:18] | Is this how you find participants? | 你就这样找人参与吗 |
[04:21] | Lying to hospitals, telling them you can help their patients? | 对医院撒谎 告诉他们你能帮助他们的病人 |
[04:24] | I can help you, and that thrills me. | 我是能帮你 这会让我高兴 |
[04:27] | Might come as a surprise, | 你可能会觉得意外 |
[04:29] | but I didn’t grow up thinking this would be my calling. | 但也不是从小就想到这会成为我的天职 |
[04:32] | I wanted to play goalie for the Red Wings. | 我想做的是红翼队的门卫 |
[04:36] | Look, usually I’m dealing with trust fund babies | 我一般都应付些富二代 |
[04:40] | blowing inheritances, or degenerate gamblers. | 挥霍遗产 或者一帮堕落赌徒 |
[04:44] | I got a guy with a six-figure coke habit | 我手机里还有一个吸可卡因 |
[04:46] | on my call sheet right now. | 吸出六位数的瘾君子的电话 |
[04:49] | Dodge, | 道奇 |
[04:51] | you’re the first terminal person we’ve found | 你是我们找到的第一个真正有资格 |
[04:54] | who’s actually fit enough to be a runner. | 成为跑者的绝症病人 |
[04:59] | You’re just a good man who caught a bad hand. | 你只是个不走运的好人 |
[05:03] | Well, if I’m a good man, what’s that make you? | 如果我是好人 那你是什么人 |
[05:07] | Your only hope. | 你唯一的希望 |
[05:13] | If you want to consider this, there are rules, | 如果你想考虑这事 是有规矩的 |
[05:16] | most important of which is: once you commit, that’s it. | 最重要的一条是 你一旦答应 就不能改 |
[05:20] | No time-outs, no do-overs. | 没有暂停 没有重来 |
[05:22] | My clients want to make absolutely sure | 我的客人想确保 |
[05:24] | you know exactly what you’re getting into. | 你清楚自己签下怎样的协议 |
[05:26] | They want a fair hunt. | 他们想要公平的狩猎 |
[05:28] | What gentlemen. | 真绅士 |
[05:29] | Oh, don’t assume they’re men. | 别假定他们都是男人 |
[05:31] | Hunters can be men, women, | 猎人可能是男人 女人 |
[05:33] | black, white, butcher, baker, | 黑人 白人 屠夫 面包师 |
[05:35] | candlestick maker– anyone you run into | 蜡烛制造商 任何你碰到的人 |
[05:38] | could be the last person you ever see. | 都有可能是你见到的最后一个人 |
[05:41] | Next rule: the game takes place in Detroit only. | 下一条规则 游戏仅限于在底特律 |
[05:45] | If you leave the city’s confines, | 如果你离开市界 |
[05:47] | that’s a violation, and then the game never ends. | 那是违规 那游戏将永不结束 |
[05:50] | It continues until you’re killed. | 会一直到你被杀死才结束 |
[05:52] | Go to the cops or get yourself arrested, that’s a violation. | 去报警 或害自己被捕 也是违规 |
[05:56] | You tell anyone what’s going on, that’s a violation. | 你把此事告诉任何人 也是违规 |
[05:59] | It’s just you and the five hunters | 只有你 和轮到本次游戏的 |
[06:01] | we’ve lined up for this run. | 五位猎人 |
[06:03] | No I.D., no cash, no help; | 没有身份证 没有现金 没有帮助 |
[06:04] | just you on your own. | 你只能靠自己 |
[06:07] | And the money part? | 钱呢 |
[06:10] | Good, that means you’re intrigued. | 很好 这说明你有兴趣了 |
[06:13] | Top of the first hour, | 第一小时开始时 |
[06:14] | $50,000 is wired | 你的银行账户 |
[06:16] | into your bank from an untraceable offshore account. | 就会收到来自无法追踪的离岸账户汇入的五万美元 |
[06:19] | Next hour, $100,000. | 下一小时 是十万美元 |
[06:21] | Deposits increase 50 grand every hour until hour 20, | 每小时汇入的钱都会多加五万美元 到了第20小时 |
[06:26] | which pays a million, | 就是一百万了 |
[06:28] | and that increases by a million every hour after that, | 再之后 每小时是多加一百万美元 |
[06:31] | culminating in the final hour, | 最后一小时达到最高值 |
[06:33] | which pays $5 million | 五百万 |
[06:35] | – for a grand total of… – $24.5 million. | -所以加起来就是 -2450万美元 |
[06:38] | Yes, exactly why you’ll be great at this game. | 没错 所以说你会很适合这个游戏 |
[06:41] | Smart, athletic, you know the terrain better than the hunters. | 聪明 健壮 你比猎人更熟悉地形 |
[06:46] | You can pull this off. | 你可以做到 |
[06:49] | A few more things you need to know: | 你还需要知道几件事 |
[06:51] | no guns. | 不能带枪 |
[06:52] | Hunters need to get up close and personal. | 猎人需要近身作战 |
[06:55] | They’re gonna get real creative with this. | 他们会非常有创意的 |
[06:59] | You have to carry this at all times. | 你要时刻带着这个 |
[07:02] | It can only call me. | 只能给我打电话 |
[07:04] | Every time you make it through another hour– | 每次你撑过一小时 |
[07:06] | so right after your money’s deposited– it chimes twice, | 你的钱汇入后 它会响两声 |
[07:09] | giving up your exact location | 接下来15秒内 |
[07:12] | for the next 15 seconds. | 会暴露你的精确地点 |
[07:14] | After that, you go dark again. | 之后 你的位置继续隐藏 |
[07:17] | Don’t think you can drop it on a bus and take off. | 别想着把它丢在大巴上跑路 |
[07:19] | We find the cell and not you? That’s a violation. | 我们要是找到了手机 而你不在 违规 |
[07:21] | It’ll make you a permanent player in the game. | 那你就要玩到死了 |
[07:27] | Enough so you know I’m for real, | 多到让你知道这不是玩笑 |
[07:28] | not enough to make a dent in your problems. | 又不够解决你的问题 |
[07:33] | Suit yourself. | 随你 |
[07:36] | But if you change you mind… | 但如果你改了主意 |
[07:40] | here’s my personal number. | 这是我的私人号码 |
[07:49] | Hopefully, I’ll see you soon. | 希望我们能很快再见 |
[07:59] | I’ll see you in hell first. | 我们先在地狱见吧 |
[08:01] | No. | 不 |
[08:02] | You’ll get to go to Heaven, Dodge, when you die. | 等你死后 你能上天堂的 道奇 |