Skip to content

电影台词-单词统计

电影台词-单词统计

  • 首页
  • 豆瓣TOP250
  • 动画
  • 英美剧集台词
  • 英美剧单词统计
  • 纪录片台词
  • 英文书单词统计
  • Toggle search form

最危险的游戏(Most Dangerous Game)第1季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on 2024年7月13日 By jubentaici_movie_user 最危险的游戏(Most Dangerous Game)第1季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计无评论
目录
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
S01E11
S01E12
S01E13
S01E14
S01E15
时间 英文 中文
[00:00] This way. 这边来
[00:07] He’s right in there. 他就在里面
[00:08] Thank you. 谢谢
[00:11] What happened? 发生了什么
[00:14] I’m okay. I’m okay. 我没事
[00:15] Police called. I was so scared. 警察来电 我吓坏了
[00:18] Mr. And Mrs. Tynes? 泰恩斯先生和太太
[00:20] This is Dr. Carlton Levy and I’m Dr. Rajiv Singhal. 这是卡尔顿·莱维医生 我是拉吉维·辛格医生
[00:24] So, uh, what the hell’s going on? 到底怎么回事
[00:28] One minute I’m at the bus, next minute I wake up in here. 我前一刻还在大巴上 接下来就在这里醒来了
[00:31] Mr. Tynes, have you been experiencing any headaches lately? 泰恩斯先生 你近来是否有头疼
[00:37] Yeah. 有过
[00:39] Yeah, pretty bad ones. 还挺严重的
[00:41] Well, this is your CT. 这是你的CT扫描结果
[00:45] This mass is a, it’s a glioblastoma, 这一团黑 是恶性胶质瘤
[00:50] an aggressive tumor. 是一种恶性肿瘤
[00:53] It’s malignant and, because of its location, 是恶性的 而且位置不好
[00:57] inoperable. 无法手术
[00:59] Uh, this has to be wrong. 这肯定是搞错了
[01:01] He runs, like, six miles every day. 他每天要跑十公里呢
[01:04] Mrs. Tynes, 泰恩斯太太
[01:04] we’re lucky to have Dr. Levy as a visiting attending. 有莱维医生做我们的主治医师是我们的幸运
[01:07] He’s one of the top oncological surgeons at Sloan Kettering. 他是斯隆·凯特林医院最好的肿瘤外科医生之一
[01:12] We both concur on the diagnosis. 我们对诊断已达成一致
[01:15] I wish we were wrong, but unfortunately, 我也希望我们错了 但很遗憾
[01:18] we’re not. 我们没错
[01:27] I don’t care what they say. 我不管他们怎么说
[01:30] We’ll see every specialist there is, 我们去挨个找专家看
[01:32] go to the Mayo Clinic, Cedars… 去梅约诊所 雪松…
[01:35] With what, Val? I have no insurance. 拿什么钱 小瓦 我没有保险
[01:37] – Yes, you do. – No. No, you and the baby do. -你有 -不 你和宝宝有
[01:40] I took myself off the policy months ago. 我几个月前就停止投保了
[01:43] Why would you do that? 你为什么要那么做
[01:46] Because we have no money, Val. 因为我们没钱了 小瓦
[01:55] I’m all right. I’m all right. 我没事
[01:58] Listen, man, I’m, uh, 听着 伙计
[02:00] I’m real sorry you’re going through all this. 我很遗憾你遭遇了这样的不幸
[02:04] Here. 给
[02:05] There’s this company always leaving those at the hospital. 这家公司总在医院留这些名片
[02:08] They say they help sick people in trouble. 他们说会帮助有困难的病人
[02:11] Maybe they can help you. 或许他们能帮你
[02:15] Weeks? 只有几周
[02:17] Weeks? 几周
[02:19] Val and I haven’t had enough time together. 小瓦和我还没能享受多久的幸福
[02:25] I’m angry. 我好生气
[02:28] I’m angry I’m gonna die. 我气我要死了
[02:30] I’m angry my son won’t know me. 我气我儿子见不到我了
[02:35] I’m angry this fucking tumor’s taking me from my family. 我气这该死的肿瘤会毁掉我的家庭
[02:43] There’s options, you know, um, 还有选择的
[02:46] holistic stuff. 整体疗法
[02:47] I was watching TV the other day and this guy said 我那天看电视上 有个人说
[02:49] if you drink aloe, it does something to the pH in your body 喝芦荟 能改变身体酸碱度
[02:52] and it kills the cancer, or, um, 杀死癌症 还有…
[02:54] tents where you sweat out the toxins, 可以汗蒸排毒的帐篷
[02:56] or, I don’t know, there’s healing crystals, 我不知道 还有治疗水晶
[02:59] or Reiki, or acupuncture. 灵气 针灸
[03:01] I just think… you know, we try other stuff. 我们可以试别的办法
[03:04] We don’t just accept this. There’s options. 我们不能接受命运 还有办法的
[03:06] 泰洛基金会 迈尔斯·塞勒斯
[03:18] In my experience, it’s best if I talk for a while 以我的经验 最好是让我说
[03:20] and you just listen with an open mind. 你只是抱着开放心态去听
[03:22] Can you do that for me, Dodge? 可以做到吗 道奇
[03:28] So here’s how you’ll be hunted. 这将是你被狩猎的方式
[03:33] It’s a 24-hour hunt. 这是24小时的狩猎
[03:36] Every hour you survive, 你多活一小时
[03:37] more money is being wired into your bank account, 就有更多钱汇入你的银行账户
[03:40] and that continues until the game ends. 直到游戏结束
[03:43] You survive the day, you walk away rich. 你挺过了这一天 你就能带走一大笔钱
[03:46] Don’t, 即便不能
[03:48] you die a few weeks earlier than you would’ve anyway, 你也只是提前几周死去
[03:51] but you leave your family set for life. 却能让你的家人余生无虞
[03:54] I can’t believe we’re actually having this conversation. 真不敢相信我们在谈这种事
[03:57] Well, after you called my office, I researched you. 你联系我办公室后 我调查了你
[04:00] Local boy made good, turning the city around. 成功的本地男孩 改变城市面貌
[04:04] Track star at Michigan, solid citizen. Dodge, 密歇根大学田径明星 好市民 道奇
[04:07] if I could wave a wand making you well, believe me, I would. 如果我能挥挥魔杖让你好起来 我肯定会的
[04:12] But that wand doesn’t exist, and if it did, 但没有那样的魔杖 即便有
[04:15] you couldn’t afford it. 你也买不起
[04:18] Is this how you find participants? 你就这样找人参与吗
[04:21] Lying to hospitals, telling them you can help their patients? 对医院撒谎 告诉他们你能帮助他们的病人
[04:24] I can help you, and that thrills me. 我是能帮你 这会让我高兴
[04:27] Might come as a surprise, 你可能会觉得意外
[04:29] but I didn’t grow up thinking this would be my calling. 但也不是从小就想到这会成为我的天职
[04:32] I wanted to play goalie for the Red Wings. 我想做的是红翼队的门卫
[04:36] Look, usually I’m dealing with trust fund babies 我一般都应付些富二代
[04:40] blowing inheritances, or degenerate gamblers. 挥霍遗产 或者一帮堕落赌徒
[04:44] I got a guy with a six-figure coke habit 我手机里还有一个吸可卡因
[04:46] on my call sheet right now. 吸出六位数的瘾君子的电话
[04:49] Dodge, 道奇
[04:51] you’re the first terminal person we’ve found 你是我们找到的第一个真正有资格
[04:54] who’s actually fit enough to be a runner. 成为跑者的绝症病人
[04:59] You’re just a good man who caught a bad hand. 你只是个不走运的好人
[05:03] Well, if I’m a good man, what’s that make you? 如果我是好人 那你是什么人
[05:07] Your only hope. 你唯一的希望
[05:13] If you want to consider this, there are rules, 如果你想考虑这事 是有规矩的
[05:16] most important of which is: once you commit, that’s it. 最重要的一条是 你一旦答应 就不能改
[05:20] No time-outs, no do-overs. 没有暂停 没有重来
[05:22] My clients want to make absolutely sure 我的客人想确保
[05:24] you know exactly what you’re getting into. 你清楚自己签下怎样的协议
[05:26] They want a fair hunt. 他们想要公平的狩猎
[05:28] What gentlemen. 真绅士
[05:29] Oh, don’t assume they’re men. 别假定他们都是男人
[05:31] Hunters can be men, women, 猎人可能是男人 女人
[05:33] black, white, butcher, baker, 黑人 白人 屠夫 面包师
[05:35] candlestick maker– anyone you run into 蜡烛制造商 任何你碰到的人
[05:38] could be the last person you ever see. 都有可能是你见到的最后一个人
[05:41] Next rule: the game takes place in Detroit only. 下一条规则 游戏仅限于在底特律
[05:45] If you leave the city’s confines, 如果你离开市界
[05:47] that’s a violation, and then the game never ends. 那是违规 那游戏将永不结束
[05:50] It continues until you’re killed. 会一直到你被杀死才结束
[05:52] Go to the cops or get yourself arrested, that’s a violation. 去报警 或害自己被捕 也是违规
[05:56] You tell anyone what’s going on, that’s a violation. 你把此事告诉任何人 也是违规
[05:59] It’s just you and the five hunters 只有你 和轮到本次游戏的
[06:01] we’ve lined up for this run. 五位猎人
[06:03] No I.D., no cash, no help; 没有身份证 没有现金 没有帮助
[06:04] just you on your own. 你只能靠自己
[06:07] And the money part? 钱呢
[06:10] Good, that means you’re intrigued. 很好 这说明你有兴趣了
[06:13] Top of the first hour, 第一小时开始时
[06:14] $50,000 is wired 你的银行账户
[06:16] into your bank from an untraceable offshore account. 就会收到来自无法追踪的离岸账户汇入的五万美元
[06:19] Next hour, $100,000. 下一小时 是十万美元
[06:21] Deposits increase 50 grand every hour until hour 20, 每小时汇入的钱都会多加五万美元 到了第20小时
[06:26] which pays a million, 就是一百万了
[06:28] and that increases by a million every hour after that, 再之后 每小时是多加一百万美元
[06:31] culminating in the final hour, 最后一小时达到最高值
[06:33] which pays $5 million 五百万
[06:35] – for a grand total of… – $24.5 million. -所以加起来就是 -2450万美元
[06:38] Yes, exactly why you’ll be great at this game. 没错 所以说你会很适合这个游戏
[06:41] Smart, athletic, you know the terrain better than the hunters. 聪明 健壮 你比猎人更熟悉地形
[06:46] You can pull this off. 你可以做到
[06:49] A few more things you need to know: 你还需要知道几件事
[06:51] no guns. 不能带枪
[06:52] Hunters need to get up close and personal. 猎人需要近身作战
[06:55] They’re gonna get real creative with this. 他们会非常有创意的
[06:59] You have to carry this at all times. 你要时刻带着这个
[07:02] It can only call me. 只能给我打电话
[07:04] Every time you make it through another hour– 每次你撑过一小时
[07:06] so right after your money’s deposited– it chimes twice, 你的钱汇入后 它会响两声
[07:09] giving up your exact location 接下来15秒内
[07:12] for the next 15 seconds. 会暴露你的精确地点
[07:14] After that, you go dark again. 之后 你的位置继续隐藏
[07:17] Don’t think you can drop it on a bus and take off. 别想着把它丢在大巴上跑路
[07:19] We find the cell and not you? That’s a violation. 我们要是找到了手机 而你不在 违规
[07:21] It’ll make you a permanent player in the game. 那你就要玩到死了
[07:27] Enough so you know I’m for real, 多到让你知道这不是玩笑
[07:28] not enough to make a dent in your problems. 又不够解决你的问题
[07:33] Suit yourself. 随你
[07:36] But if you change you mind… 但如果你改了主意
[07:40] here’s my personal number. 这是我的私人号码
[07:49] Hopefully, I’ll see you soon. 希望我们能很快再见
[07:59] I’ll see you in hell first. 我们先在地狱见吧
[08:01] No. 不
[08:02] You’ll get to go to Heaven, Dodge, when you die. 等你死后 你能上天堂的 道奇
最危险的游戏

文章导航

Previous Post: 早间新闻(The Morning Show)第3季第10集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 最危险的游戏(Most Dangerous Game)第1季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

发表评论 取消回复

电子邮件地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

分类目录

  • 没有分类目录
定制该剧全部中英文对照台词本和单词标注统计,可以添加微信 kuailexuewaiyu

kuailexuewaiyu


点击预览定制截图

最危险的游戏(Most Dangerous Game)剧集台词目录:

在线阅读
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
S01E11
S01E12
S01E13
S01E14
S01E15

Copyright © 2026 电影台词-单词统计.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme 京ICP备20011164号