时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | So, even utilizing a vacancy rate of 2.6%, | 即便使用率只有2.6% |
[00:06] | we’re still looking at returns well above the mean. | 我们仍在寻找收益高于均值的投资 |
[00:08] | This variable-cost model allows for a return of capital | 这个可变成本模型 让资本回报 |
[00:11] | greater than comparable investments in Columbus, | 高于哥伦布 大急流市 皮奥瑞亚 |
[00:15] | Grand Rapids, Peoria and St. Louis. | 圣路易斯的同类投资 |
[00:18] | Okay, Dodge. | 好了 道奇 |
[00:19] | Yes, sir, you have a question? | 是 先生 你有问题吗 |
[00:20] | No, no, I think I have a pretty good picture of | 没有 我想我已经了解 |
[00:22] | what we’re looking at here. | 这是什么情况了 |
[00:23] | But I do have to say, my friend, | 但我得说 朋友 |
[00:24] | you could sell salt to a slug. | 你能把盐卖给鼻涕虫 |
[00:28] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[00:30] | But I’m sorry to say, you can’t sell this one to me. | 但抱歉 这个你说服不了我 |
[00:33] | I really wanted the numbers to work, but they don’t. | 我也希望数字足够好 但就是不够好 |
[00:35] | But maybe we could do something in the future, okay? | 但或许我们将来可以合作 好吗 |
[00:39] | Maybe I could rework the offer? | 或许我可以修改一下报价 |
[00:41] | Oh, no, there’s no need, | 不需要了 |
[00:42] | but thank you. It’s-it’s a definite pass. | 但谢谢你 我们不会考虑了 |
[00:47] | All right, my friend. | 好吧 朋友 |
[00:49] | What if I give you 75% equity? | 如果我给你75%的普通股呢 |
[00:51] | You could give me the whole damn building, | 你就算把楼都给我 |
[00:52] | wouldn’t make a difference. | 也没用 |
[00:53] | I don’t want the debt that goes along with it. | 我不想要它背负的债务 |
[00:56] | Look, bring me your next project, okay? | 你下次有项目再来找我 |
[00:59] | There is no next project, sir. I need this to work. | 没有下次了 先生 我需要这次成功 |
[01:04] | My-my family and I are going through something right now, | 我们一家现在有些困难 |
[01:06] | and this…this building is all I got. | 我只有这栋楼了 |
[01:10] | Well, I went through something similar when I started out, | 我最初创业时也经历了这样的困难 |
[01:13] | but trust me, it’s never as bad as it seems. | 但相信我 情况从来不像看上去那么糟 |
[01:16] | You’re gonna bounce back, kid. | 你还能恢复过来的 孩子 |
[01:17] | All right, be in touch. | 保持联系吧 |
[01:26] | – You know what I don’t like about this? – The dying part? | -你知道我最讨厌哪部分吗 -死吗 |
[01:30] | What I don’t like is what a little bitch you’re being. | 我讨厌你这副怂样 |
[01:32] | When you tore up your ankle at regionals, | 当年你在地区赛里伤了脚踝 |
[01:34] | you trained your ass off, came back, and won state. | 可你还是拼命训练 回归比赛 赢下州赛 |
[01:37] | And when that prick | 那混蛋 |
[01:38] | associate professor tried to steal Val– Hey. | 副教授企图偷走小瓦… |
[01:41] | Look at me when I’m talking to you. | 我跟你说话你要看着我 |
[01:43] | When that prick tried to steal Val away, | 那混蛋企图偷走小瓦时 |
[01:45] | you knocked him in the dirt. | 你打败了他 |
[01:47] | You’re a lousy singer, an average card player, | 你很不会唱歌 打牌也一般 |
[01:50] | and the best friend I got, | 但你是我最好的朋友 |
[01:51] | so you fight, like you always do. | 所以你要一如既往地拼搏 |
[01:55] | I got no money, no insurance. | 我没有钱 没有保险 |
[01:58] | My parents are dead. Val’s family’s broke. | 我父母死了 小瓦家破产了 |
[02:02] | What exactly do I fight with? | 我还能拿什么拼搏 |
[02:04] | You got a son on the way, so you fight with everything you got. | 你的儿子要出世了 你要赌上一切 |
[02:21] | Where’d you go? | 你去哪了 |
[02:24] | I took a walk to clear my head. | 我去散步 清理思绪了 |
[02:31] | I have something to tell you. | 我有事告诉你 |
[02:33] | An offer was made to me. | 有人向我提出了一个提议 |
[02:38] | Jerry Pierce wants to close financing. | 杰瑞·皮尔斯乐意资助 |
[02:42] | So we’re gonna have money coming in, | 所以我们要有钱了 |
[02:43] | and we’re gonna use it for the most aggressive drugs out there, | 我们要用它来尝试最强效的药物 |
[02:45] | experimental surgeries, whatever it takes. | 实验性手术 不惜一切 |
[02:48] | I did some research and there’s doctors | 我做了调查 现在有医生 |
[02:49] | – that have developed procedures that they… – Oh, my God. | -开发了手术可以… -天啊 |
[02:58] | Listen, | 听着 |
[03:00] | I’m not ready to let go yet, | 我还不想放手 |
[03:04] | so I’m gonna fight. | 我要努力一搏 |
[03:06] | I’m gonna fight for all three of us, and I’m not gonna give up. | 我要为我们三个人而拼搏 我不会放弃的 |
[03:11] | Are we gonna be okay? | 我们会没事吧 |
[03:16] | Yeah. | 会的 |
[03:18] | Yeah, I promise. | 我保证 |
[04:04] | Hello, Dodge. | 喂 道奇 |
[04:07] | How’d you know it was me? | 你怎么知道是我 |
[04:09] | You’re the only person outside my team who has this number. | 除了我的团队 只有你知道这号码 |
[04:12] | How can I help you? | 需要我做什么 |
[04:21] | I’m in. | 我加入 |
[04:41] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[04:56] | Where you going? | 你去哪 |
[05:00] | I’m just going for a run. | 就是去跑步 |
[05:04] | Go back to sleep, okay? | 继续睡吧 |
[05:38] | Cutting it close. | 很卡点啊 |
[05:40] | Game’s from sunrise to sunrise. | 游戏从日出到日出 |
[05:42] | Daybreak’s at 6:46. | 6:46日出 |
[05:45] | Here. I ordered those for you. | 给 我给你点的 |
[05:48] | I’m not hungry. | 我不饿 |
[05:49] | No, you should eat. | 你该吃点东西 |
[05:50] | – You need fuel in your tank. – I’m fine. | -你要给自己补充点能量 -不用 |
[05:53] | Oh, suit yourself, but it’s tough going out there | 那随你 但逃跑可不是 |
[05:55] | when you’re on the run. | 轻松的事 |
[05:57] | I run every day. | 我每天都跑 |
[05:58] | Not like this, you don’t. | 可不像这样 |
[06:02] | Empty your pockets. | 掏空口袋 |
[06:05] | Is there a problem? | 有问题吗 |
[06:07] | I’m just thinking maybe I should go home. | 我只是在想或许我该回家 |
[06:10] | To what? | 去哪儿 |
[06:12] | A wife who can watch you die penniless? | 到看着你穷困死去的妻子身边 |
[06:15] | A family that’ll be homeless in a matter of months? | 到几个月后就无家可归的家人身边 |
[06:17] | Dodge, we both know you’re too good a man | 道奇 我们都知道你这样的好人 |
[06:20] | to leave them like that just because you’re scared. | 不会因为害怕而留下那样的残局 |
[06:30] | Wait, hold on. | 等等 |
[06:34] | The ultrasound. | B超照片 |
[06:36] | Fair enough. | 行吧 |
[06:40] | Keep those. | 留着吧 |
[06:42] | If you’re debilitated, you can’t provide a good game. | 如果你疲惫不堪 就玩不出好游戏了 |
[06:45] | Get up. | 起来 |
[06:47] | What? | 什么 |
[06:48] | Come on, on your feet. | 来 站起来 |
[06:49] | It’ll only take a second. | 马上就好 |
[06:52] | Arms out. | 手伸出来 |
[06:54] | I got to pat you down. | 我得给你搜身 |
[06:55] | – My apologies, but it’s a requirement. – People are watching. | -抱歉 但这是必须的 -人们在看呢 |
[06:58] | Yeah, they think you’re on parole | 对 他们以为你是假释犯 |
[07:00] | and I’m your probation officer. | 我是你的假释官 |
[07:01] | Great. | 真棒 |
[07:04] | I had a guy in San Juan | 在圣胡安有个人 |
[07:07] | smuggle a knife in his sock. | 在袜子里藏了把刀 |
[07:09] | In the end it did him no good, | 最后对他毫无好处 |
[07:10] | but my clients were rightfully upset | 但我的客户非常生气 |
[07:12] | that the game was compromised. | 游戏受到了影响 |
[07:14] | How many people have you roped into this shit? | 你骗了多少人来参加 |
[07:16] | Considering the stakes, | 考虑赌注之高 |
[07:19] | more than you’d imagine. | 比你想象得多 |
[07:22] | Considering the state of the world, fewer than you’d expect. | 但考虑这世界的状况 比按说的要少 |
[07:26] | Yeah, it’s me. Yeah. | 没错 是我 |
[07:28] | Wire $50,000 into the player’s account, please. | 请向玩家的账户汇入五万美元 |
[07:32] | I-I’ll wait. | 我等着 |
[07:35] | Do you guys have a name for the baby? | 你们给孩子起名了吗 |
[07:39] | Yeah? Thanks. | 好了吗 谢谢 |
[07:46] | Open the dollar sign app. | 打开美元符号的应用软件 |
[07:53] | This is my bank account. How… | 那是我的银行账户 你怎么… |
[07:54] | Look at the balance. | 看看余额 |
[07:59] | For the first hour, whether you live through it or not. | 第一小时的钱 不管你能不能活下来 |
[08:02] | Now you know the setup works. | 你知道这不是骗人了 |
[08:18] | “I’ll love you both forever.” | “我永远爱你们” |
[08:33] | Don’t look at the clock, look at me. | 别看表 看我 |
[08:35] | I want you to get through this. | 我希望你能撑过去 |
[08:37] | I want you to have a shot at holding that kid of yours, | 我希望你有机会抱着你的孩子 |
[08:39] | or at least leave him something, so listen to me carefully. | 至少能给他留下点什么 听好我的话 |
[08:43] | What you want to do is keep moving. | 你一定要保持移动 |
[08:45] | Crowds are your friend. | 人群对你有利 |
[08:46] | Hunters don’t want to kill you too publicly, | 猎人不想在太大庭广众的地方杀你 |
[08:48] | or they wind up spending the rest of their lives | 否则他们余生还得用 |
[08:50] | in prison under the fake identities we set up for them. | 我们给他们伪造的假身份坐牢 |
[08:53] | Trust no one, keep your head on a swivel, | 别相信任何人 眼观六路 |
[08:56] | stay paranoid. Got it? | 别掉以轻心 知道了吗 |
[08:58] | Yeah. Yeah, okay. | 好 知道了 |
[09:00] | Yeah. When do you tell the hunters? | 你什么时候告诉猎人 |
[09:03] | Well, they’re in here with us now, all five of them. | 他们五个现在就在这里 |
[09:06] | What? | 什么 |
[09:09] | Yeah, that’s right, it could be anyone. | 对 没错 可能是任何人 |
[09:14] | Dodge, Dodge. | 道奇 |
[09:16] | Adrenaline is flushing your system, | 你身体内的肾上腺素在激增 |
[09:18] | your heart rate’s going like | 你的心率升到了 |
[09:19] | you’re making the final turn in the quarter mile– | 400米赛最后弯道的水平 |
[09:21] | you got to get this shit in check, | 你得控制好自己 |
[09:23] | or you won’t make it past noon. | 否则你撑不过中午的 |
[09:25] | Yeah. | 好 |
[09:29] | When does it start? | 什么时候开始 |
[09:34] | It just did. | 已经开始了 |