时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:10] | – Nixon. – Mr. Sellars, | -尼可森 -塞勒斯先生 |
[00:12] | I traveled a quarter of the way around the globe | 我可是跨越了四分之一个地球 |
[00:14] | for a hunt that’s lasted less than an hour. | 结果这场狩猎还不到一小时 |
[00:17] | This is Johannesburg all over again. | 和约翰内斯堡那场一样失败 |
[00:18] | We’ll need to discuss your refund policy. | 我们得谈谈你的退款政策了 |
[00:20] | I apologize. | 抱歉 |
[00:22] | I-It’s not the quality of product you deserve, | 这个质量的产品确实不是你应得的 |
[00:25] | nor is it what The Tiro Fund strives to provide. | 也不是泰洛基金会努力提供的服务 |
[00:28] | I’ll make it right on the next hunt. | 我会在下次狩猎中弥补的 |
[00:29] | You have my word. | 我保证 |
[00:31] | Sorry, Dodge. | 抱歉 道奇 |
[00:40] | Okay. Now we… | 好了 那我们… |
[00:54] | Sir? | 先生 |
[00:55] | Tynes has exited the bathroom. | 泰恩斯刚离开了洗手间 |
[00:57] | In a body bag. | 被装在尸袋里 |
[00:59] | Not at this speed, he’s not. | 看这速度绝对不是 |
[01:01] | He’s alive. | 他还活着 |
[01:09] | Attaboy, Dodge. | 好样的 道奇 |
[01:18] | You’ve reached the Tynes. Please leave a message. | 这里是泰恩斯家 请留言 |
[01:23] | Dodge, it’s Jerry Pierce. | 道奇 是杰瑞·皮尔斯 |
[01:26] | I couldn’t get you on the cell, | 你的手机我打不通 |
[01:27] | so I figured I’d try you at home, and– | 我就想联系你家里试试 |
[01:28] | Look, I feel bad about saying no to The Carrington, | 我对拒绝投资凯灵顿大厦感到抱歉 |
[01:30] | but I had a thought. | 但我有个想法 |
[01:32] | How about you project manage for me? | 不如你给我做项目经理吧 |
[01:34] | Now, I know it’s not the same as running your own company, | 我知道跟自己开公司不一样 |
[01:36] | but I would love to have a guy like you on my team. | 但我很希望团队里有你这样的人 |
[01:40] | So, please, give me a call. | 请给我回电 |
[01:48] | 您的收件箱有一封新邮件 底特律第一银行 | |
[01:56] | 近期交易 存款 十万美元 | |
[01:58] | What the hell? | 什么情况啊 |
[02:14] | Shit. | 我去 |
[02:15] | 14 Wolverine, 13 Wolverine… | 14个金刚狼 13个金刚狼 |
[02:17] | Okay, gang, today we’re gonna be doing a half mile | 好的 各位 我们今天要走800米 |
[02:20] | down to the post office and back to the bakery. | 去邮局 然后再去面包店 |
[02:21] | 11 Wolverine, 10 Wolverine, | 11个金刚狼 10个金刚狼 |
[02:24] | nine Wolverine, eight Wolverine, | 9个金刚狼 8个金刚狼 |
[02:27] | – seven Wolverine… – Dodge, | -7个金刚狼 -道奇 |
[02:28] | there’s 150 grand in our bank account. | 我们银行账户里汇入了15万美元 |
[02:30] | Five Wolverine… | 5个金刚狼 |
[02:32] | I know Jerry Pierce didn’t come in on our building. | 我知道杰瑞·皮尔斯没投资我们的大楼 |
[02:35] | Where are you? Call me. | 你在哪儿 打给我 |
[02:37] | One Wolverine. | 1个金刚狼 |
[02:39] | What is he saying? | 他念叨什么呢 |
[02:40] | Hey, son, are you all right? | 孩子 你还好吗 |
[02:43] | No. | 不好 |
[02:53] | Now, you squirm | 你敢动 |
[02:56] | or holler, | 或叫 |
[02:59] | some of these good folks might get hurt, too. | 就可能有无辜者受伤 |
[03:03] | And they didn’t agree to partake in no hunt. | 他们可没答应参加狩猎 |
[03:08] | Let’s go for a little walk. | 我们去走走 |
[03:20] | Looger, it’s Val. Are you with Dodge? | 洛格 我是小瓦 你跟道奇在一起吗 |
[03:23] | Okay, listen, | 好 听我说 |
[03:24] | we just had $150,000 sent to us this morning. | 我们今早收到了15万美元 |
[03:27] | Dodge said it was from this deal that I just learned doesn’t exist, | 道奇说是交易的钱 可我刚得知根本没这事 |
[03:30] | and now I can’t get in touch with him. | 现在我又联系不上他 |
[03:31] | No, Looger, I’m telling you, | 不 洛格 相信我 |
[03:33] | something is wrong. I think he’s in trouble. | 肯定出事了 我觉得他有麻烦了 |
[03:35] | There you go. Nice and easy… | 这就对了 放松点 |
[03:38] | to the escalator over there. | 去那边电梯 |
[03:40] | We’re gonna ride on up to the mezzanine, | 我们上去中间楼 |
[03:43] | then out to the loading docks. | 然后从卸货区出去 |
[03:46] | How that sound? | 怎么样 |
[03:48] | Come on, now. | 来吧 |
[03:56] | Reagan. | 里根 |
[04:12] | Limey son of a bitch. | 英国混蛋 |
[04:25] | Impressive. | 厉害 |
[04:46] | It seems Mr. Tynes escaped Nixon and Reagan | 看来泰恩斯先生前后不到几分钟就 |
[04:48] | just a few minutes apart. | 逃过了尼可森和里根 |
[04:51] | I told you he’d give a good hunt. | 我说了 他能提供一场优质的狩猎 |
[04:53] | You did, sir. | 是啊 先生 |
[04:54] | Well, | 好吧 |
[04:55] | I’m off to follow our players. | 我要去跟踪我们的玩家了 |
[05:07] | Watch it! | 小心 |
[05:23] | Fuck. | 该死 |
[05:31] | Everything okay down there? | 下面没事吧 |
[05:34] | Saw you fall from across the street. | 在街对面看到你摔了下来 |
[05:37] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[05:38] | Uh, he’s fine. Thank you, Officer. | 他没事 谢谢 警官 |
[05:40] | Not talking to you. Talking to the guy with the bloody beak. | 没问你 问嘴上有血的那个呢 |
[05:51] | Yeah, I’m okay, sir. | 我没事 长官 |
[05:53] | Maybe don’t run like a maniac next time. | 下次别跑得跟疯子似的 |
[05:55] | You must forgive my friend, Officer. | 请原谅我的朋友 警官 |
[05:57] | He’s, uh… he’s late for his wife’s ultrasound. | 他赶着去陪老婆做B超 |
[06:02] | Today… | 今天 |
[06:04] | is the day they find out the gender. | 要揭晓性别了 |
[06:08] | It really is a very exciting day, isn’t it, mate? | 今天真令人兴奋 是吧 伙计 |
[06:12] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[06:14] | All right. Congrats on the kid. | 好 恭喜你要有孩子了 |
[06:15] | Get that nose checked out. | 去看看你的鼻子吧 |
[06:17] | Okay. | 好 |
[06:57] | That tea-sipping nancyboy ain’t here to save you now, is he, son? | 喝茶的逼哥现在没法救你了吧 |
[07:29] | Next stop, Fort/Cass Station. | 下一站 福特/卡司站 |
[08:07] | Look here, Benny Hill. | 听着 英国佬 |
[08:08] | I was actively engaged back there. | 我刚刚可正准备动手 |
[08:10] | You interfered with my kill. | 你干预了我的狩猎 |
[08:12] | Violated the rules of the hunt. | 违反了狩猎规则 |
[08:14] | First, I know the rules of the hunt better than anyone. | 首先 我比任何人都更了解狩猎规则 |
[08:17] | You had merely trapped the prey in a public setting, | 你不过是在公共场合困住了猎物 |
[08:20] | which negates any possibility of active engagement. | 这让你完全无法下手 |
[08:23] | Now, if I come upon you and the prey on the loading dock | 如果我是在大楼后的卸货区撞见你 |
[08:26] | behind the building, which was private and secure, | 和猎物在一起 那里是无人的安全区 |
[08:28] | then, yes, you would have been in active engagement | 那么你才叫准备动手 |
[08:30] | and any interference on my part would have been a violation. | 而我的干预才叫违规 |
[08:33] | But that was not the case. | 但当时并非这样 |
[08:37] | And, second, | 其次 |
[08:38] | you will remove your hands from my suit immediately, | 你要马上放开我的西装 |
[08:41] | or I will remove your left testicle from the inside of your body. | 否则我从你体内挖出你的左蛋 |
[08:53] | Whatever you say, Mr. Belvedere. | 听你的 阔佬先生 |
[09:03] | The kid left Reagan and Nixon holding their jocks, twice. | 那孩子已经两次甩掉里根和尼可森了 |
[09:07] | Our other hunters? | 其他猎人呢 |
[09:09] | All in the vicinity. | 都在附近 |
[09:12] | Dodge may feel safe on that train, | 道奇可能以为列车是安全的 |
[09:14] | but that’s not gonna last. | 但安全不了多久了 |