时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:39] | Shit! | 该死 |
[00:40] | Sorry if I startled you. | 抱歉吓到了你 |
[00:43] | Father… | 神父 |
[00:45] | Sorry, yeah, you kind of scared me. | 抱歉 你确实吓到我了 |
[00:47] | Not my intention. | 不是有意的 |
[00:51] | Are you here for confession? | 你是来忏悔的吗 |
[00:57] | Sure. | 好吧 |
[01:05] | Bless me, Father, for I have sinned. | 保佑我 神父 我有罪 |
[01:09] | It’s been a while since my last confession. | 我已经很久没忏悔了 |
[01:17] | If I’m being honest, Father… | 老实说 神父 |
[01:21] | I’m afraid that I’ve willingly engaged in something that is… | 我恐怕自愿加入了一件 |
[01:26] | inherently evil. | 邪恶之事 |
[01:30] | And now I can’t get out of it. | 现在我无法脱身了 |
[01:38] | Let’s see. | 我看看 |
[01:41] | Well, it’s got a foreign account code. | 是来自外国账户 |
[01:44] | But they don’t give the source. | 但看不到来源 |
[01:46] | And with international banking laws and all… | 这是因为国际银行法 |
[01:49] | I’m sorry, do you not know how you got this money? | 抱歉 你们不清楚钱的来源吗 |
[01:51] | – No, that’s– – Uh, it’s her uncle’s estate. | -不 所以… -是她舅舅的不动产 |
[01:54] | He was very wealthy; holdings all over the place. | 他很有钱 有各种控股 |
[01:56] | So we’re just trying to figure out | 所以我们想查明 |
[01:57] | where exactly the money’s coming from. | 钱具体来自哪里 |
[02:00] | You know, we don’t want her cousins | 我们不希望她的表亲 |
[02:01] | finding out about a new account | 得知有新的账户 |
[02:02] | and then making claims on assets they don’t deserve. | 然后来索要他们没资格要的钱 |
[02:04] | Yeah. Uh… they weren’t the ones | 是的 给老头子 |
[02:07] | changing the old man’s diapers the past two years. | 换了两年尿布的人 可不是他们 |
[02:11] | I’m gonna get my manager to take a look at this. | 我去找经理来看看 |
[02:14] | It’s strange, the deposits seem to be coming | 奇怪 存款的间隔 |
[02:16] | in regular intervals– 46 minutes after every hour. | 时候很规律 每个小时的46分 |
[02:20] | 50,000… | 五万 |
[02:22] | 100,000… | 十万 |
[02:24] | 150,000– | 15万 |
[02:25] | 150? | 15万 |
[02:27] | Yes, at 8:46 this morning. | 是的 今早8:46存入的 |
[02:30] | Are you not aware of this last deposit? | 你不知道这笔存款吗 |
[02:34] | We just… had no idea how much Uncle Jimmy actually had. | 我们并不清楚吉米舅舅到底有多少钱 |
[02:39] | Well… I’m gonna get my manager. | 我去找下经理 |
[02:41] | It’s okay. Uh, everything seems to be in order. | 算了 似乎没问题 |
[02:43] | Thank you for your time. | 抱歉浪费你的时间了 |
[02:48] | What are you doing? | 你干什么 |
[02:49] | 300 grand? | 30万 |
[02:51] | Dodge is into some serious shit, okay? | 道奇肯定是摊上大事了 |
[02:52] | And the last thing we need is someone looking into it | 在我们没搞清楚状况之前 |
[02:55] | before we can figure out what’s going on. | 最不想引起所有人的注意 |
[03:02] | Thought I had no choice. | 我本以为我没有选择 |
[03:05] | You know, I couldn’t just leave my family with nothing. | 我不能让家人一贫如洗 |
[03:09] | Wanting to provide for your loved ones is not a sin. | 想为亲人提供保障并非罪孽 |
[03:14] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[03:16] | How you decide to do it… | 但你决定的方式 |
[03:19] | it can be. | 可能是罪 |
[03:20] | What exactly are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[03:22] | Dealing drugs, stealing? | 贩毒吗 偷窃吗 |
[03:24] | No, no. | 不是 |
[03:27] | I’d never do something that could hurt someone else. | 我绝不会做可能伤到别人的事 |
[03:32] | Ironically, the only person that could get hurt is me. | 讽刺的是 唯一有可能受伤的人就是我 |
[03:44] | Okay, well, call me if you have any information. | 好 有消息了就联系我 |
[03:47] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[03:49] | Anything? | 有发现吗 |
[03:50] | Hospitals and morgues have no one fitting his description, | 医院和停尸间里都没有符合他特征的人 |
[03:52] | so I guess that’s good. | 这是好事吧 |
[03:58] | You called the police? | 你报警了吗 |
[04:00] | We don’t know what Dodge is doing. | 我们都不知道道奇在做什么 |
[04:01] | I thought we agreed we were gonna keep him out of trouble. | 我们不是说好不让他陷入麻烦中吗 |
[04:03] | He’s already in trouble. | 他已经深陷其中了 |
[04:07] | My son, I cannot provide you with the sacrament of penance | 孩子 如果我要为你做告解礼 |
[04:10] | unless you confess your specific misdeed | 你必须先忏悔具体罪行 |
[04:13] | and express your heartfelt sorrow for having committed it. | 并为犯下罪孽表示最诚挚的歉意 |
[04:16] | Thing is… | 问题是 |
[04:18] | the rules say I can’t tell anyone. | 规则说 我不能告诉任何人 |
[04:21] | If I tell you, and you go to the cops… | 如果我告诉了你 而你去报警 |
[04:23] | I’m forbidden from breaching the confidentiality of confession. | 我不能打破告解的保密性 |
[04:27] | Church canon dictates that I cannot betray your trust. | 教会不能要求我背叛你的信任 |
[04:32] | Father, if I told you… | 神父 如果我说了 |
[04:35] | you wouldn’t believe me. | 你也不会相信 |
[04:48] | Stop that this instant! | 马上停下 |
[04:51] | He’s trying to kill me! | 他想杀了我 |
[04:52] | I was, I was just waiting my turn! Fuck. | 我只是在等着告解 |
[04:55] | You just violated the sanctity of my church. | 你玷污了我教堂的圣洁 |
[04:58] | Now, sit down and tell me exactly why | 坐下 告诉我你为什么 |
[04:59] | you think people are trying to kill you. | 会认为有人想杀你 |
[05:05] | Because I agreed to it. | 因为我答应了 |
[05:10] | Does your husband have a history of depression in his family? | 你丈夫家族有抑郁历史吗 |
[05:13] | No. | 没有 |
[05:14] | Suicide? | 自杀史呢 |
[05:16] | No. | 没有 |
[05:17] | Sorry, I-I got to ask. | 抱歉 我必须问 |
[05:20] | Often people who are sick, | 生病的人 |
[05:21] | they want to go out on their own terms. | 经常想以自己的方式做个了结 |
[05:23] | It’s okay. | 没事 |
[05:26] | Sorry, I have to ask this. | 抱歉 我得问问 |
[05:28] | And for your husband’s sake, I need you to tell the truth. | 为了你丈夫 我需要你说实话 |
[05:31] | Was he involved in anything illegal? | 他是否参与了什么违法的事 |
[05:32] | Drugs, financial crimes, anything | 贩毒 金融犯罪什么的 |
[05:34] | that could help explain the deposits you’ve been receiving? | 任何能解释你收到的存款的事 |
[05:38] | The idea that my husband would be involved | 我丈夫绝对不会 |
[05:40] | in anything illegal is absurd. | 参与违法之事 |
[05:43] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[05:45] | Uh, my situation is this– | 现在是这样的 |
[05:47] | I can’t even file a missing person’s report for 24 hours, | 我不能上报24小时内的失踪案 |
[05:50] | so my hands are tied, but, uh… | 所以我也没办法 但是 |
[05:53] | Look, I’ll poke around, talk to some people. | 我会四处转转 找人问问 |
[05:56] | But I got to be honest, I’m grasping right now. | 老实说 我这也是没办法的办法 |
[05:58] | My husband is a good man. | 我丈夫是个好人 |
[06:01] | Please, if there’s anything you can do… | 拜托 如果你能做点什么 |
[06:04] | Yeah, of course. | 当然 |
[06:08] | I got less than a minute, Father– I got to go. | 我只剩不到一分钟了 神父 我得走了 |
[06:10] | Why? What’s so urgent at 9:45 on a weekday | 为什么 工作日9:45 你能有什么急事 |
[06:12] | that you need to run off instead of tell me your problems? | 非要跑掉 而不能告诉我你的麻烦 |
[06:14] | 9:45 isn’t when things get urgent, Father. | 9:45并不急 神父 |
[06:16] | It’s 9:46– that’s when they’ll know where I am. | 9:46的时候 他们会知道我的位置 |
[06:18] | Who? Who will know? | 谁 谁会知道 |
[06:19] | Look… I can’t say. | 我不能说 |
[06:21] | Whoever it is, | 不管是谁 |
[06:22] | I promise I won’t let them hurt you. | 我保证绝不会让他们伤害你 |
[06:25] | Not in my house. | 别想在我的房子里 |
[06:26] | Not in the Lord’s house. | 别想在主的房子里 |
[06:29] | Ah, shit, you see? | 该死 看 |
[06:32] | Now they know where I am. | 现在他们知道我在哪了 |
[06:33] | Actually, Dodge, | 其实 道奇 |
[06:35] | I’ve known where you are for some time now. | 我早知道你在哪了 |