时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | The gates are wrought iron. | 大门是锻铁的 |
[00:04] | There’s no pulling them open. | 肯定拉不开 |
[00:10] | Now why would I lock one gate but not the others? | 我怎么会锁上一扇门 而不锁其他的呢 |
[00:14] | That would be illogical. | 那多不合理 |
[00:17] | Lord, I hate dumb prey. | 主啊 我真讨厌蠢猎物 |
[00:20] | Looks like it’s over. | 看来结束了 |
[00:21] | Carter’s got him pinned. | 卡特困住他了 |
[00:24] | Three hours, one minute. | 三小时一分钟 |
[00:27] | Still below average, | 还是低于平均水平 |
[00:28] | but considering he’s got away from Reagan and Nixon, | 但考虑到他甩掉了里根和尼可森 |
[00:31] | you can’t say it was not a formidable hunt. | 这仍是一场激烈的狩猎 |
[00:35] | Connell, you’re at that church? | 康奈尔 你在教堂吗 |
[00:39] | Have been for a while. | 来了好一阵了 |
[00:40] | Yeah, get ready for a cleanup. | 好 准备收拾吧 |
[00:49] | I have a psychology degree from the University of Ibadan, | 我有伊巴丹大学的心理学学位 |
[00:52] | master’s in behavioral studies from Oxford. | 牛津的行为研究学硕士学位 |
[00:56] | That is how I was able to find you. | 所以我可以找到你 |
[00:59] | You see, an hour ago, | 一小时前 |
[01:02] | when I got your location, I was nowhere near you, | 我得到你的位置时 我离你还很远 |
[01:06] | but the entire 15 seconds that you were exposed, | 但你暴露的那15秒里 |
[01:10] | you headed north. | 你在往北走 |
[01:12] | I saw you were a few blocks from St. Jerome’s. | 我看到你离圣杰罗姆教堂只有几个街区 |
[01:17] | And though I know you are | 虽然根据档案 |
[01:19] | a lapsed Catholic from your file, | 我知道你早已远离天主教信仰 |
[01:22] | church is still something familiar, eh? | 但教堂仍是熟悉的地方 是吧 |
[01:27] | When scared, | 害怕时 |
[01:29] | we subconsciously run towards the familiar. | 我们会下意识地跑向熟悉的地方 |
[01:33] | It soothes us. | 这能安抚我们 |
[01:39] | I knew you wouldn’t immediately go inside. | 我知道你不会立刻进去 |
[01:42] | Fear of being trapped the way Nixon had you confined | 因为害怕会像之前在文艺复兴中心那样 |
[01:45] | in the Renaissance Center, eh? | 被尼可森困住 |
[01:48] | But, eventually, you would seek sanctuary. | 但最终 你还是来寻求庇护 |
[01:52] | I got here before you, locked up, | 我赶在你之前来 上了锁 |
[01:55] | borrowed some clothes from the rectory, | 从牧师那里借了点衣服来 |
[01:58] | and here we are– | 就到了这一步 |
[02:01] | you, me… | 你和我 |
[02:03] | and my father’s 20-ounce steel shaft rip claw. | 还有神父一斤重的钢铸羊角锤 |
[02:07] | Why didn’t you just kill me in confession? | 忏悔时你怎么不借机杀我 |
[02:10] | I wanted to see if you’d break the rules and expose the hunt. | 我想看看你会不会违规 暴露狩猎规则 |
[02:13] | I didn’t say anything. I followed the rules. | 我什么都没说 我遵守规则了 |
[02:16] | Yes. You play with honor. | 是的 你信守了约定 |
[02:19] | That is why I’m going to kill you quickly. | 所以我要给你个利落的 |
[02:21] | Come on, man. I have a family. | 拜托 我还有家室呢 |
[02:23] | I know that from your profile, too. | 这我也在你档案里看到了 |
[02:37] | You put up a valiant fight. | 你反抗得很英勇 |
[02:39] | You should be proud. | 你应该自豪 |
[02:41] | Goodbye, Mr. Tynes. | 再见了 泰恩斯先生 |
[02:59] | This is my favorite part. | 这是我最喜欢的部分 |
[03:23] | The gates are wrought iron. There’s no pulling ’em open. | 大门是锻铁的 别想拉开 |
[03:26] | If I were you, I’d get those prayer candles | 如果我是你 就拿祈祷蜡烛 |
[03:29] | and burn this church to the ground, | 把教堂烧成灰 |
[03:30] | ’cause if you leave me alive, trust me | 因为如果你不杀死我 相信我 |
[03:33] | when I say you will see me real soon! | 我会很快再次找上你 |
[03:37] | You said you read my file. What file? | 你说你读了我的档案 什么档案 |
[03:42] | Background on potential prey. | 潜在猎物的背景资料 |
[03:46] | As a psychologist, I find it helpful in my tracking. | 作为心理学家 这对我的追踪有帮助 |
[03:51] | Troglodytes like Reagan don’t ever read them. | 里根那种粗人从不看那个 |
[03:54] | I’m not even sure he can read. | 他恐怕都不识字 |
[03:56] | Reagan? | 里根 |
[03:57] | You said Nixon earlier. | 你之前还提到尼可森 |
[03:59] | And I’m Carter. | 我是卡特 |
[04:00] | Miles gives us pseudonyms to protect the hunt. | 迈尔斯给我们假名以保护狩猎 |
[04:03] | I like the name “Carter” | 我喜欢”卡特”这名字 |
[04:05] | because of his work with Habitat for Humanity. | 因为他与仁人家园的合作 |
[04:09] | They use tools… just like me. | 他们用工具 跟我一样 |
[04:19] | You asked for this, Mr. Tynes! | 这是你自找的 泰恩斯先生 |
[04:21] | You said so yourself! | 你自己也说了 |
[04:23] | Oh, fuck. | 该死 |
[04:24] | Hey, hey, my brother. | 兄弟 |
[04:26] | I-I’m sorry, but I believe that is my hammer. | 抱歉 但那是我的锤子 |
[04:41] | Stealing from the church? | 偷教堂的 |
[04:43] | Oh, you know that is bad juju, man! Bad juju! | 那可不是好运 要倒霉的 |
[04:49] | I’m coming for you. | 我会抓你的 |
[04:51] | Mr. Tynes! | 泰恩斯先生 |
[04:54] | I am coming for you. | 我会去抓你的 |
[05:29] | How the hell did he get out of the church, | 他怎么走出教堂的 |
[05:32] | and Carter isn’t moving? | 卡特也不动 |
[05:38] | Connell? | 康奈尔 |
[05:40] | Did he kill Carter? | 他杀了卡特吗 |
[05:42] | No, he… | 没有 |
[05:44] | incapacitated him. | 他困住了他 |
[05:46] | Well, uh, just let me out of here. | 放我出去 |
[05:48] | That would be interfering with the hunt. | 那样的话就是干预狩猎 |
[05:51] | But… this is what you’ll do. | 但 你要这么做 |
[05:54] | When you’re discovered, you’ll say you’re a priest from Nigeria | 你被发现后 就说你是来自尼日利亚的神父 |
[05:57] | staying with family in Detroit. | 和家人住在底特律那里 |
[06:00] | You decided to see the church, | 你决定来教堂看看 |
[06:02] | and came upon vandals robbing the donations box. | 结果碰到了抢劫捐款箱的破坏公物者 |
[06:05] | They beat you and locked you up. | 他们打了你 把你关了起来 |
[06:09] | It could be hours till I’m found. | 我可能要几个小时才会被发现 |
[06:11] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[06:13] | Good day. | 日安 |
[06:15] | The situation’s handled, sir. | 情况已解决 先生 |
[06:18] | Oh, I got to go. It’s the runner. | 我得挂了 跑者打来了 |
[06:21] | Dodge, you continue to impress. | 道奇 你继续令人赞叹 |
[06:25] | You gave them a file on me? | 你把我的档案给了他们 |
[06:27] | Carter used it to find me. | 卡特利用那个找到了我 |
[06:28] | Well, yeah, after we met, | 是的 我们见面后 |
[06:30] | I had my team do a little recon on you. | 我让我的团队查了查你 |
[06:32] | It’s all part of the hunt. | 这是狩猎的一部分 |
[06:33] | Yeah. Yeah, well, the hunt’s on hold, asshole. | 是啊 狩猎暂停了 混蛋 |
[06:36] | That psycho Carter took a chunk out of my leg. | 那疯子卡特打残了我的腿 |
[06:38] | Yeah, I’m afraid that’s a “you” problem. | 那恐怕是你的问题了 |
[06:40] | Fuck you. I thought you wanted a fair hunt. | 去你的 你不是说想要公平的狩猎吗 |
[06:42] | I explained the rules to you. No do-overs, no time-outs. | 我给你解释过规则 不能重来 不能暂停 |
[06:46] | If you’re injured, I suggest you tend to your wounds. | 如果你受伤 我建议你处理下伤口 |
[06:49] | Well, keep up the good work, kid. | 继续加油了 孩子 |
[06:51] | I’m rooting for you. | 我支持你 |
[06:54] | H-Hello? | 喂 |
[06:56] | That prick. | 混蛋 |
[07:06] | Oh, great. Just great. | 好啊 太好了 |
[07:32] | Fuck! | 该死 |
[08:02] | Fuck! | 该死 |
[08:08] | Oh, fuck. I can’t run. | 该死 我不能跑了 |
[08:10] | I can’t fucking run. | 我不能跑了 |