时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:22] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[00:33] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[00:51] | The body? | 尸体呢 |
[00:52] | Steel coffin filled with lye | 钢制棺材灌满碱液 |
[00:54] | at the bottom of Lake St. Clair. | 沉入圣克莱尔湖湖底了 |
[00:56] | Along with the DNA-covered cinderblock. | 还有那块沾满了DNA的煤渣砌块 |
[01:00] | Motorcycle? | 机车呢 |
[01:01] | Wiped down. Serial numbers removed. | 已清理 序列号抹除了 |
[01:03] | – The cab? – I left it. | -出租车呢 -留在了原地 |
[01:04] | It was reported stolen, so this was the end of a… | 因为已上报被盗 这就算是 |
[01:08] | drunken joy ride. | 醉汉偷车胡闹 |
[01:09] | Torched it to be safe. | 以防万一给烧了 |
[01:10] | Good job. | 很好 |
[01:12] | Got to be honest, I didn’t think Dodge had it in him. | 老实说 真没想到道奇能下得去手 |
[01:16] | You should… you should get back on his tail. | 你应该继续去追踪他 |
[01:20] | He’s been wandering for hours. | 他已经走了几小时了 |
[01:23] | When his location’s been revealed, | 等他的位置揭晓 |
[01:24] | his concealment efforts have been weak. | 他没怎么努力掩盖行踪 |
[01:27] | He’s lucky he hasn’t been found. | 他没被发现算是走运 |
[01:31] | It’s first-kill shell shock. | 这是第一杀的弹震症 |
[01:33] | Well… very likely, | 是啊 很可能 |
[01:36] | but he might not be long for the game. | 他可能坚持不了多久了 |
[01:39] | So, prep for Wrap-Up. | 准备收尸吧 |
[01:58] | May I have a water, please? | 可以给我点水吗 拜托 |
[01:59] | No water. Coke, Dr. Pepper or Sprite. | 没有水 可乐 胡椒博士或雪碧 |
[02:02] | Dr Pepper. | 胡椒博士 |
[02:05] | One dollar. | 一美元 |
[02:09] | Please, man, I’m so thirsty. | 拜托 伙计 我渴死了 |
[02:10] | Get lost. You smackheads are ruining the city. | 滚蛋 你们这些毒虫把城市都毁了 |
[02:13] | Beat it. | 滚吧 |
[02:34] | Just give me a soda! | 把汽水给我 |
[02:37] | All right, all right. | 好了 |
[02:38] | Try that again, I’ll whip your ass sober! | 你再敢来 我把你揍清醒了 |
[02:40] | All right. Yeah. | 好吧 |
[03:01] | Excuse me. How long is this thing? | 不好意思 这旅程多长 |
[03:03] | Oh, it’s a 40-minute shoreline tour of the city. | 40分钟的短程环城游 |
[03:05] | There are headphones available that provide a history of Detroit, | 有耳机会播放底特律历史 |
[03:07] | from Motown to motorcars. | 从汽车城到汽车 |
[03:09] | Perfect. Thank you. | 太好了 谢谢 |
[03:10] | Sorry, are you all right? | 抱歉 你没事吧 |
[03:12] | Yeah. Yeah, I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[03:14] | Well, the buffet starts in ten. | 自助餐10点开始 |
[03:16] | The captain will announce when it’s ready. | 准备好之后 船长会宣布的 |
[03:17] | Free buffet? | 免费自助餐 |
[03:19] | That’s great. | 太好了 |
[03:22] | Yeah, keep looking, asshole. | 继续找吧 混蛋 |
[03:25] | I’m gonna get some ribs. | 我要去吃肋排了 |
[03:57] | I thought I told you, the buffet starts in ten minutes. | 我不是说了 自助餐10分钟后开始 |
[03:59] | Sorry, I’m just really thirsty. | 抱歉 我太渴了 |
[04:01] | Yeah, well… | 是啊 |
[04:02] | the hunt’ll do that to you, Dodge. | 狩猎就是会让人口渴 道奇 |
[04:05] | Oh, fuck me. | 该死 |
[05:11] | Hey, Dodge! | 道奇 |
[05:13] | Do you like this game? | 喜欢这场游戏吗 |
[05:15] | Not my favorite. | 不是特别喜欢 |
[05:16] | Well, you better get used to it, ’cause… | 你最好习惯一下 因为 |
[05:18] | once we go under that bridge we’re in Canadian waters. | 过了那座桥 就进入加拿大水域了 |
[05:21] | And then the game never ends. | 到那时游戏就永不结束了 |
[05:45] | You gotta be shittin’ me. | 开什么玩笑 |
[06:06] | He was trapped on a boat. | 他被困在了船上 |
[06:08] | – With Kennedy. – With Kennedy. | -跟肯尼迪在一起 -跟肯尼迪在一起 |
[06:10] | And there he is, the only one walking out of the ring. | 看看他 唯一走下赛场的人 |
[06:14] | But how long can he keep it up? | 但他还能坚持多久 |
[06:26] | Hours will pass. | 时间会流逝 |
[06:29] | Midnight will come and go. | 午夜会来了又去 |
[06:32] | His movement will lose purpose | 他的行动会失去目标性 |
[06:37] | and then cease for long stretches as exhaustion sets in. | 随着疲惫袭来 会有大段时间的停顿 |
[06:43] | When his location’s given up, he’ll barely react. | 他的位置暴露时 他会几乎不为所动 |
[06:52] | The irony is, | 讽刺的是 |
[06:54] | when he’s just a few scant hours from freedom, | 在他离自由只有几小时的时候 |
[06:57] | after all he’s been through… | 在经历了那么多之后 |
[07:01] | he’ll be incapable of believing | 他会不敢相信 |
[07:03] | it’ll ever come to an end. | 这一切真会结束 |
[07:58] | I’m sorry, Val. | 对不起 小瓦 |
[08:03] | Get in! | 上车 |
[08:09] | Bro, that’s, like, a month old. | 兄弟 那都是一个月之前的了 |
[08:12] | Look, I don’t know what you got yourself caught up in, | 我不知道你卷入了什么事 |
[08:14] | but whatever it is, we’re gonna figure it out, okay? | 但不管是什么 我们会有办法解决的 |
[08:17] | How the hell did you find me? | 你怎么找到我的 |
[08:18] | Driving all night. | 开了一晚的车 |
[08:20] | And then I remembered you used to go to that playground to hide | 然后我记起 以前你爸爸患病后 |
[08:22] | when your dad got sick. | 你会去那个操场躲起来 |
[08:24] | But never mind how I found you– | 但别管我怎么找到你的了 |
[08:26] | what the hell is going on? | 到底发生什么事了 |
[08:29] | Can’t tell you. | 不能告诉你 |
[08:31] | Just drive me around for the next 57 minutes, | 开车带我跑57分钟 |
[08:33] | – and then I got to go. – Why? | -然后我就得走了 -为什么 |
[08:35] | Why 57 minutes? | 为什么57分钟 |
[08:37] | Is somebody after you? ‘Cause of that money? | 有人在找你吗 因为那笔钱 |
[08:39] | Yes. Yes on both counts. | 对 都对 |
[08:42] | Look, I’m just doing what you told me to, man. | 我在照你说的做 |
[08:44] | I’m fighting. | 我在拼搏 |
[08:46] | Fighting with everything I got. | 赌上我的一切 |
[08:52] | Aw, shit. | 该死 |
[08:54] | – You got to lose this guy. – Who is it? | -你得甩掉他 -这是谁 |
[08:56] | It doesn’t matter. He’ll kill both of us. | 无所谓 他会杀了我们俩的 |
[08:57] | Just drive. | 开车就是了 |
[09:08] | Up here. Hug the turn as close as you can get. | 前面 尽量靠近拐弯处 |
[09:10] | And, Looger, promise me something. | 洛格 答应我一件事 |
[09:11] | – Yeah? – Don’t follow me. | -什么 -别跟着我 |
[09:14] | Dodge! | 道奇 |