时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | Hey, man, you got five bucks? | 伙计 你有五块钱吗 |
[00:31] | Shit. | 该死 |
[00:32] | Damn right. | 没错 |
[00:39] | What the hell happened, Looger? | 发生了什么 洛格 |
[00:41] | I had him in my truck, and he jumped out. | 他都在我车上了 但他跳车了 |
[00:43] | I wrecked, and by the time I came to, he was gone. | 我撞了车 我醒来时他已经不见了 |
[00:45] | He jumped out of a moving truck? | 他跳下了行驶中的车吗 |
[00:46] | Someone was chasing us. Okay, I don’t know who, | 有人在追我们 我不知道是谁 |
[00:49] | but he is up-to-his-eyelids deep in it. | 但他深陷其中 |
[00:52] | They beat him up pretty bad. | 他们把他打得很惨 |
[00:53] | – Oh, my God. – He’s dealing with dangerous people, | -天啊 -他在跟危险的人打交道 |
[00:56] | which is why I called. | 所以我才给你打电话 |
[00:57] | It’ll be safest here. | 这里最安全 |
[00:59] | I can’t believe this is happening. | 真不敢相信发生了这种事 |
[01:02] | I’m telling you, you got to let me go, | 听我说 你们得放了我 |
[01:03] | or things are gonna jump off in here in ways you can’t understand. | 否则会发生你们意想不到的事 |
[01:09] | Oh, I understand real good. | 我很清楚现在的情况 |
[01:11] | I understand only two kinds of white folk come into my projects– | 只有两种白人会走进我的地盘 |
[01:15] | cops… | 警察 |
[01:16] | and dealers. | 或毒贩 |
[01:18] | You ain’t no cop. | 你不是警察 |
[01:19] | I’m not a dealer, either. | 我也不是毒贩 |
[01:20] | Really? ‘Cause you got all them pockets, | 是吗 因为你有那么多兜 |
[01:23] | but you only had two things on you. | 身上却只有两样东西 |
[01:26] | This. | 这个 |
[01:29] | And, uh… | 和 |
[01:32] | this. | 这个 |
[01:38] | And you only have one app on that phone. | 这手机上只有一个应用软件 |
[01:40] | And when I opened it… | 我打开时 |
[01:42] | well, you have much money going into your account– | 你的账户存入的钱可不少 |
[01:45] | I’m talking buckets of duckets. | 可是大把的钱 |
[01:46] | Hey, yo, KG, how much you add up, baby? | KG 加起来有多少 伙计 |
[01:48] | Over $15 million. | 超过1500万美元 |
[01:50] | Goddamn! | 老天爷 |
[01:53] | Now, look… | 听着 |
[01:55] | I don’t know much, | 别的我不知道 |
[01:57] | but I know you a payday. | 但我知道你是发财之路 |
[02:01] | You see that phone? | 你看到那手机了 |
[02:02] | It says 4:44. | 4:44了 |
[02:05] | In two minutes, it’s gonna chime, | 再过两分钟 它就会响 |
[02:06] | and if I don’t get out of here, | 如果我不马上走 |
[02:08] | all hell’s gonna break loose. | 就要出大事了 |
[02:12] | One of ’em’s already here. | 有一个人已经来了 |
[02:13] | Yo, Casper be trippin’, man. | 这小子嗑大了吧 |
[02:16] | One of who? Who you know got that kind of green? | 一个什么人 你认识什么人有这么多钱 |
[02:19] | ‘Cause my connection didn’t tell me | 在我的关系网里 |
[02:20] | they were sending nobody up to come see me, | 可没人说要派谁来见我 |
[02:21] | so you got to be working for them other boys | 你肯定是对手帮派的人 |
[02:24] | trying to hustle their fake-ass product into Motown. | 想把假货运入汽车城卖 |
[02:27] | Now, if them boys want their man back… | 如果他们想要回自己的人 |
[02:31] | they gonna have to pay. | 就得拿钱 |
[02:32] | Fake-ass product? What the hell are you talking about? | 假货 你说什么呢 |
[02:37] | What, my pain pills? | 我的止痛药吗 |
[02:38] | Bitch, these ain’t shit. | 臭小子 这什么都不是 |
[02:39] | I popped ’em, snorted ’em– ain’t nothin’ but aspirin. | 我吃了 吸了 不过是阿司匹林 |
[02:43] | What? No, th-they’re real. | 什么 不 这是真的 |
[02:44] | Real-ass bullshit. | 真个屁 |
[02:46] | Listen to me, all right? | 听我说 |
[02:48] | In less than a minute, | 再有不到一分钟 |
[02:49] | there is gonna be some coldhearted killers coming down here in force. | 就会有大批冷血杀手冲进来 |
[02:52] | You get between me and them, | 你们要是挡在了我和他们之间 |
[02:54] | – they’ll take you out, too. – Hear me, son. | -他们会连你们一起收拾 -听好了 小子 |
[02:56] | I’m getting that money. | 我要拿到那些钱 |
[02:57] | Now, you can either help me get it easy, | 你要么帮我轻松拿到 |
[02:59] | or you can help me get it after you feel some true pain. | 要么你吃点苦头 再帮我拿到 |
[03:04] | All right, have it your way. | 行啊 听你的 |
[03:05] | You don’t want to let me go? | 你不想放了我 |
[03:06] | There’s a British guy with an ice pick, | 有个拿冰锥的英国人 |
[03:08] | a redneck with a knife, | 一个拿刀的乡巴佬 |
[03:09] | and an Asian chick that’ll just straight kick the shit out of you. | 和一个能踢扁你的亚裔小妞 |
[03:12] | They’ll make sure you’re feeling as much true pain as anyone. | 他们绝对能让你吃苦头 |
[03:22] | Hey, yo, fuck my boy up for a little bit, man. | 去教训教训他 |
[03:25] | You’re making a huge mistake. | 你们在犯下大错 |
[03:28] | Deal with it, man! | 认了吧 |
[03:37] | I warned you. | 我警告过你们了 |
[03:49] | Oh, shit! | 该死 |
[03:59] | Mind moving over? | 能坐到里面去吗 |
[04:04] | Shit! | 该死 |
[04:09] | Shit! | 该死 |
[04:16] | Shit! | 该死 |
[04:23] | Cool. | 酷啊 |
[04:24] | Fuck. | 该死 |
[04:43] | You’re not allowed to use guns. | 你不能用枪 |
[04:44] | To kill you. | 不能用来杀你 |
[04:46] | Besides, I prefer this kind of heat. | 而且 我更喜欢这种热力 |
[04:49] | 50,000 volts, 200 amps. | 五万伏 两百安 |
[04:53] | It’ll hurt like hell, | 会疼得要死 |
[04:54] | but then you’ll be dead. | 然后你就会死 |
[04:57] | This is my fifth hunt. | 这是我第五次狩猎了 |
[04:58] | First time I’ve won. | 我第一次可是赢了 |
[05:31] | Detroit PD. Back inside. | 底特律警局 回屋去 |
[05:40] | Run, Mr. Tynes. | 跑吧 泰恩斯先生 |
[06:15] | LBJ’s dead. | 林登·约翰逊死了 |
[06:18] | Nothing gets by you. | 什么都躲不过你的眼睛 |
[07:01] | I know it’s the projects, Connell, | 我知道那是贫民窟 康奈尔 |
[07:03] | but there were a hundred rounds fired, | 但开了几百枪 |
[07:05] | and the authorities will eventually show! | 当局最终会到场的 |
[07:07] | My job is one of efficient precision. | 我的工作需要高效精准 |
[07:11] | If I rush, I fail. | 如果我着急 会做不好的 |
[07:13] | I’m not telling you to rush. | 我没叫你着急 |
[07:15] | I’m telling you to hurry the hell up! | 我只是叫你快点 |
[07:31] | Why is he going to the hospital? | 他为什么要去医院 |
[07:44] | I was given this prescription for headaches | 这是给我的头疼开的药 |
[07:46] | from Dr. Singhal and Dr. Levy, | 是辛格医生和莱维医生开的 |
[07:47] | but I don’t think they’re what they’re supposed to be. | 但这药好像不对 |
[07:49] | Could-could you check for me? | 可以帮我查查吗 |
[07:51] | Metaxalone. | 美他沙酮 |
[07:52] | You want pain meds? Cruise the park. | 你要止痛药吗 去公园找吧 |
[07:53] | No, no, no. I just want to know about the pills. | 不是 我想查查这药 |
[07:57] | Come on, it’s meloxicam. | 拜托 是美洛昔康 |
[07:59] | An anti-inflammatory. | 消炎药 |
[08:00] | I give out a hundred a day. | 我每天开一百个呢 |
[08:04] | C-Could you check your files? | 你能帮我查查档案吗 |
[08:05] | It’s under Dodge Tynes. Please. | 是道奇·泰恩斯的药 拜托了 |
[08:12] | No Dodge Tynes in our system. | 我们系统里没有道奇·泰恩斯 |
[08:16] | No Dr. Singhal… | 没有辛格医生 |
[08:18] | or Dr. Levy, either. | 也没有莱维医生 |
[08:21] | That can’t be right. | 不可能 |
[08:22] | I-I saw him in D wing two days ago. | 我两天前才在D区见过他 |
[08:24] | Nice try. | 还想骗我 |
[08:25] | D wing has been under construction for months. | D区已经施工好几个月了 |
[08:48] | Hello, Dodge. | 你好 道奇 |
[08:50] | You set me up. | 你设计我 |
[08:52] | Now I’m hunting you. | 现在我要猎杀你了 |