Skip to content

电影台词-单词统计

电影台词-单词统计

  • 首页
  • 豆瓣TOP250
  • 动画
  • 英美剧集台词
  • 英美剧单词统计
  • 纪录片台词
  • 英文书单词统计
  • Toggle search form

最危险的游戏(Most Dangerous Game)第1季第14集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on 2024年7月13日 By jubentaici_movie_user 最危险的游戏(Most Dangerous Game)第1季第14集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计无评论
目录
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
S01E11
S01E12
S01E13
S01E14
S01E15
时间 英文 中文
[00:00] Only reason I agreed to this shit 我之所以答应这破事
[00:02] is ’cause I thought I was dying. 因为我以为我要死了
[00:04] You were dying. 你是要死了
[00:05] No money, no career, no future. 没钱 没事业 没未来
[00:07] When was the last time you really lived? 你多久没好好活过了
[00:09] I brought you back to life. 是我让你恢复了生气
[00:11] – Ah, screw it. I’m going to the cops. – Yeah, to tell them what? -去你的 我要报警 -告诉他们什么呢
[00:15] You don’t know my real name, where I am, or how to find me. 你不知道我的真名 我在哪 怎么找到我
[00:21] Conversely, I not only know a lot about you, 而相反的是 我不仅对你颇为了解
[00:23] I know a lot about your wife. 我还颇为了解你妻子
[00:25] Like where she’s been every moment 比如自狩猎开始
[00:26] since the hunt started. 她都在哪
[00:28] In fact, I have a dear friend looking after her as we speak. 事实上 此刻我还安排了位好朋友照顾她
[00:31] My wife never agreed to this game. 我妻子可没答应参与游戏
[00:33] Hunters can’t go near her. 猎人不能靠近她
[00:35] Ah, it isn’t a hunter. It’s a dear friend of yours. 不是猎人 是你的好朋友
[00:38] Who knows you best? 谁最了解你
[00:39] Your habits, your running routine? 习惯 日常安排
[00:42] Your water stash at the Carrington? 你凯灵顿大厦的失败
[00:47] Looger. 洛格
[00:48] In your best friend, we found a man 你最好的朋友是一个
[00:50] who watched you enter a white collar world 眼看着你走进白领世界
[00:52] while his collar remained a permanent shade of blue. 自己却一直是蓝领的人
[00:55] You borrow his last penny, he never gets a cent back. 你借走了他仅有的钱 却一分都没还他
[00:58] He-he’s angry. And desperate. 他很生气 很绝望
[01:02] 50 grand to drug your water. 给你的水下药就给他五万
[01:04] Oh, God. 上帝啊
[01:05] Mm, God isn’t organized enough to pull off what I do. 上帝的组织能力没有胜任我这份工作
[01:09] Fake cops following you for weeks, 假警察跟踪你数周
[01:11] waiting for you to collapse. 等着你晕倒
[01:12] Fraudulent doctors, bogus orderlies. 假医生 假护工
[01:15] I spent a fortune getting you into this hunt, 我为了让你加入狩猎花了大钱
[01:18] and if you think you can punch out 如果你认为
[01:20] just because things aren’t exactly how they seemed, 因为你受了骗就可以这么退出
[01:22] then think again. 那你就错了
[01:23] Besides, now you really have something to fight for, 因为你现在真有值得拼搏的东西了
[01:26] considering you have decades more to live… 因为你还能活数十年
[01:29] provided, of course, that you survive the next 90 minutes. 当然 如果你能活过接下来90分钟的话
[01:33] You’re insane. 你疯了
[01:34] All the greats are. 伟人都是如此
[01:36] I understand you literally ran into my associate, Connell, 我知道你在贫民窟跟我的同事康奈尔
[01:39] in the projects. 打了个照面
[01:40] He says you now have a gun. Guns are against the rules. 他说你现在有枪了 枪是违规则的
[01:44] Well, rules are out the window, asshole. 去他的规则了 混蛋
[01:46] Okay, have it your way. 好吧 随你
[01:47] I’ll notify the remaining hunters 那我通知剩余猎人
[01:49] that guns are now permitted. 现在可以用枪
[01:51] It’s only fair. 这样才公平
[01:53] Nothing about this has been fair. 这一切都不公平
[01:55] I admit, your entry into this game 我承认 你进入游戏的方式
[01:58] was not exactly forthright, 并不坦诚
[02:00] but the objective remains the same. 但目标没变
[02:03] You make it till sunrise, you win. 你活到日出 你就赢了
[02:05] Trust me on that. 相信我
[02:06] I’m a man of my word. 我是信守诺言的人
[02:15] – Hello? – Hello. -喂 -喂
[02:16] You have a collect call from… 你有一通对方付费电话 来自
[02:17] – Val, it’s me, pick up! – Will you accept the charges? -小瓦 是我 接听 -你是否接受费用
[02:19] I accept the charges! 我接受
[02:21] Val. 小瓦
[02:22] Dodge! Are you okay? 道奇 你还好吗
[02:23] Val, listen. Are you with Looger? 小瓦 听着 你跟洛格在一起吗
[02:25] Yeah, he’s right here. 对 他就在这里
[02:26] Let me talk to him. 让我跟他说
[02:27] Can he hear me? 他能听到我吗
[02:28] What? N-No. 什么 不能
[02:30] Give me the phone. I’ll go get him. 给我手机 我去接他
[02:32] Okay, listen, we… we were lied to. 听我说 我们被骗了
[02:34] I’m not sick. I don’t have cancer. 我没病 我没得癌症
[02:36] – What do you mean? – I can’t explain right now, -什么意思 -我现在不能解释
[02:38] but we’re both in danger, and Looger’s a part of it. 但我们都有危险 洛格也参与了
[02:40] Do you understand? You got to get away from him. 明白吗 你得离他远点
[02:43] Now you go to where I proposed to you, 去我向你求婚的地方
[02:44] – and I’ll be there in 15 minutes. – Yes, but… -我15分钟后去跟你汇合 -好 但是
[02:46] No-no-no, Val, you got to go now. 不 小瓦 马上去
[02:48] O-Okay. 好
[02:51] What’d he say? Where is he? 他说了什么 他在哪
[02:57] – He said he’s coming here. – That’s great. -他说要来这里 -太好了
[03:00] Thank God. 谢天谢地
[03:05] I think I’m gonna get some fresh air. 我想去呼吸下新鲜空气
[03:08] This has all just been too much… 这一切太…
[03:09] No way. 不行
[03:11] I don’t want you out of my sight. 我不想让你离开我的视线
[03:12] Let’s just wait for Dodge. 我们等着道奇吧
[03:15] Okay. 好
[03:24] Do you have any tea? 你有茶吗
[03:27] I think I just need something to calm my nerves. 我需要点什么来安抚情绪
[03:29] I got chamomile. 我有菊花茶
[03:31] It’ll just take a sec. 马上就好
[03:52] Yeah, Connell? 喂 康奈尔
[03:52] I’m recommending termination. 我建议结束游戏
[03:54] Oh, are you? 是吗
[03:55] Tynes is a wild card now. 泰恩斯现在是个未知数
[03:57] The investors are aware; that puts us all at risk. 投资人也知道了 这样我们都有风险
[04:01] In the 2,000 years since these games began, 游戏已经有两千年历史
[04:03] since the bravest Roman tiros shunned the Coliseums 自勇敢的罗马泰洛斯屏气竞技场开始
[04:07] for purer competition, 为了追求纯粹的竞技
[04:08] we have never ceased a game prior to conclusion. 我们从未提前结束过游戏
[04:11] And I’m not about to have the history of what’s been built 我也不会允许延续了千年的历史
[04:13] over millennia, die on my watch! 在我手里中断
[04:19] We just have to motivate our runner a little more. 我们得给猎物更多激励
[04:23] Make sure he understands 让他明白
[04:24] there is a price to pay if he goes rogue. 如果他乱来是要付出代价的
[04:48] Mrs. Tynes? 泰恩斯太太
[04:51] You all right? 你没事吧
[04:52] Officer Watkins. 沃特金斯警官
[04:54] Thank God. 谢天谢地
[05:01] You’re gonna come with us now. 你要跟我们来
[05:02] – No. – Come on. -不 -来吧
[05:03] No! Help! 不 救命
[05:05] Stop! 住手
[05:06] Don’t go and get her killed, Dodge. 你可别害死了她 道奇
[05:08] I got a message for you from Miles. 迈尔斯要我给你传话
[05:10] He says “finish what you started.” 他说”有始有终”
[05:12] Get your hands off my wife. 放开我妻子
[05:16] It’s not just your wife I got in my hands, hmm? 我手里可不光有你妻子 是吧
[05:21] – Dodge. – Val. -道奇 -小瓦
[05:22] Just finish the hunt! 完成狩猎
[05:24] No! 不要
[05:36] Fuck. 该死
[05:53] Mrs. Tynes. 泰恩斯太太
[05:55] Please don’t hurt me. 别伤害我
[05:56] Hurt you? Heavens, no, of course not. 伤害你 绝不会 当然不会
[05:59] There’s no need for those. 没必要绑着她
[06:05] Please. Sit. 请坐吧
[06:08] For the baby’s sake. 为了宝宝
[06:10] You’ve been through a lot. 让你受苦了
[06:14] Are you gonna hurt my husband? 你会伤害我丈夫吗
[06:15] Me? No, I’m not going to hurt him. 我吗 不 我不会伤害他的
[06:19] Please. 请坐
[06:23] Who are you? 你是谁
[06:25] Well, you can call me Miles. 你可以喊我迈尔斯
[06:32] And let me say I’m sorry things played out like this. 我要说 我很遗憾事情变成这样
[06:36] Collaterals are rarely involved. 抵押品一般很少会被牵扯进来
[06:38] They almost never learn the truth. 他们几乎从不会得知真相
[06:40] Typically, you would have already received a visit 一般来说 这时早已有警察来找你
[06:43] from the police informing you your husband was murdered, 告诉你 你丈夫被杀了
[06:46] mugging gone wrong, something like that. 抢劫升级之类的事
[06:51] No… he’s not really police. 不 他不是真警察
[06:54] We tapped your phone so we can redirect outgoing calls. 我们监控了你的电话 才能让出电话改道
[06:57] So when you called the cops, 所以你报警时
[06:59] you reached us, and we sent over officer Watkins here. 联络到的是我们 我们就派去了沃特金斯警官
[07:04] Well, bottom line, 总之
[07:05] you would have received a large amount of untraceable cash, 你本会收到一大笔无法追踪的现金
[07:11] explained away as a massive insurance policy 会被当做是大笔保险金
[07:14] Dodge never told you about; 道奇只是没告诉你
[07:16] something he purchased back in the salad days. 是早些年时购买的
[07:20] But… 但是
[07:21] your husband turned out to be tougher prey than we’re used to. 你丈夫比我们一般的猎物要强悍
[07:25] Prey? 猎物
[07:27] Yeah. You see, he’s being hunted. 是的 他在被猎杀
[07:31] In a game that I construct and orchestrate. 在一个由我构筑组织的游戏里
[07:35] He… he agreed to participate. 他自愿参与了
[07:39] To run for his life. 为了保命而逃命
[07:42] For all three of your lives. 为你们所有人的生活
[07:45] Why? 为什么
[07:47] Because I wanted him to. 因为我要他这么做
[08:00] You and your husband are alike. 你和你丈夫很像
[08:04] You both think you can fight back. 你们都觉得自己能反抗
[09:05] Changing up your look, trying to stay warm… 换装 保暖
[09:19] Now, why would Dodge’s daddy’s old car plant light up 道奇老爸的旧车厂怎么会
[09:23] like Chinese New Year? Unless… 亮得像中国春节 除非
[09:28] He’s inviting us in. 他在请我们进去
[09:39] All right, assholes. 好啊 混蛋们
[09:41] Come and get me. 来抓我吧
最危险的游戏

文章导航

Previous Post: 最危险的游戏(Most Dangerous Game)第1季第13集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 东邻西舍(The Neighborhood)第1季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

发表评论 取消回复

电子邮件地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

分类目录

  • 没有分类目录
定制该剧全部中英文对照台词本和单词标注统计,可以添加微信 kuailexuewaiyu

kuailexuewaiyu


点击预览定制截图

最危险的游戏(Most Dangerous Game)剧集台词目录:

在线阅读
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
S01E11
S01E12
S01E13
S01E14
S01E15

Copyright © 2026 电影台词-单词统计.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme 京ICP备20011164号