时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | Well, howdy, Jeeves. | 你好啊 管家 |
[00:10] | You got a slice of that chaw for your old buddy Reagan? | 你能分点烟草给你哥们里根吗 |
[00:13] | No. | 不能 |
[00:19] | Good evening, Ms. Kennedy. | 晚上好 肯尼迪小姐 |
[00:21] | Lovely to see you again. | 很高兴再见到你 |
[00:23] | Nixon. | 尼可森 |
[00:25] | Reagan. | 里根 |
[00:27] | You bitches here to fight for second place? | 你们是来争第二名的吗 |
[00:30] | Oh, I assure you, my dear, | 我向你保证 亲爱的 |
[00:32] | by the time I get done here to… | 等我完事了… |
[00:36] | Shit. | 该死 |
[00:56] | Let me tell you a story about my Uncle Dutch. | 我给你讲个关于我叔叔达齐的故事 |
[01:02] | He was gator huntin’. | 他以前抓鳄鱼 |
[01:04] | He used to float dead rats | 他会把死老鼠放在 |
[01:05] | on top of beer cooler lids | 有洞的啤酒冷却器盖子上 |
[01:07] | with holes in ’em | 放在河上漂着 |
[01:08] | so the-the scent would drip down into the water. | 让气味滴进水里 |
[01:12] | One day, he was waiting on one of them | 有天 他在等一只鳄鱼 |
[01:15] | big old dinosaurs to pop his head up. | 有只又大又老的鳄鱼钻了出来 |
[01:21] | What he didn’t know was | 但他不知道 |
[01:23] | this big old 15-footer | 有只4.5米的大鳄鱼 |
[01:27] | was coming up the bank right behind him. | 正在岸上从他身后靠近他 |
[01:36] | The moral of the story is: | 故事的寓意是 |
[01:39] | I ain’t got no Uncle Dutch no more. | 我达齐叔叔现在没了 |
[01:50] | Look like I’m Uncle Dutch now, huh? | 看来现在我是达齐叔叔了 |
[01:52] | Where’s my wife? | 我妻子在哪 |
[02:00] | Don’t do nothin’ you can’t live with. | 别做你无法承受的事 |
[02:01] | Where is she? | 她在哪 |
[02:02] | I have no idea who your wife is, | 我根本不知道你妻子是谁 |
[02:05] | let alone her whereabouts. | 更别提她的下落了 |
[02:07] | Hell, I barely know who you are. | 我都不怎么了解你 |
[02:48] | Dodge, are you okay? | 道奇 你没事吧 |
[02:50] | You found me again. | 你又找到我了 |
[02:51] | Yeah, when I saw the plant lit up, | 是啊 我看到厂子的灯牌亮起来 |
[02:53] | I figured it was you asking for help. | 我猜是你在求助 |
[02:54] | Help? You’ve been helping them this entire time. | 求助 你一直在帮助他们 |
[02:57] | What? | 什么 |
[02:58] | You drugged me, didn’t you? So I’d get headaches. | 你给我下药了 是吧 让我头疼 |
[03:00] | Dodge, I wouldn’t hurt you. You’re my best friend. | 道奇 我绝不会伤害你的 你是我最好的朋友 |
[03:04] | Yeah? Give me the gun, then. | 是吗 那把枪给我 |
[03:24] | Look, Dodge, whoever told you I crossed you | 道奇 不管是谁告诉你我背叛了你 |
[03:27] | is screwing with your head. | 只是在扰乱你 |
[03:28] | Now let’s get the hell out of here before… | 我们快走吧 别等… |
[03:35] | Come on. Let’s go. | 快走 |
[03:41] | All right, hold on. | 好吧 等等 |
[04:11] | I don’t give a piss squirt about your rules. | 我不在乎你的规矩 |
[04:13] | Send somebody now! | 快派人来 |
[04:15] | I cannot assist a hunter once the game begins. | 游戏开始后 我不能帮助猎人 |
[04:18] | I’m bleeding out here! | 我要流血而死了 |
[04:19] | Send somebody to come and get me! | 快派人来救我 |
[04:23] | Ah, Miles! | 迈尔斯 |
[04:35] | Ah, Jesus, no! | 天啊 不 |
[04:53] | Dodge. | 道奇 |
[04:58] | All right. You’re okay. | 好了 你没事 |
[05:01] | There you go. Take a seat. | 好了 坐下 |
[05:03] | Less than a minute, cops and ambulances are gonna be all over. | 不到一分钟 就会有警察和救护车过来 |
[05:06] | They’ll get you to a hospital. | 他们会送你去医院 |
[05:08] | I’m really sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[05:10] | I never should have believed what they said about you. | 我就不该相信他们说你的坏话 |
[05:14] | All right, sit tight, buddy. | 好了 坐稳了 伙计 |
[05:17] | Where you going? | 你去哪 |
[05:18] | To end this game. | 去结束这游戏 |
[05:29] | Where are they keeping her? | 他们把她关在哪了 |
[05:33] | I hope you like irony. | 希望你喜欢讽刺 |
[05:54] | Val. | 小瓦 |
[05:59] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[06:03] | – Come on. – Oh, my God, | -来 -天啊 |
[06:04] | I thought you were dead. | 我以为你死了 |
[06:11] | Let’s get you out of here, okay? | 我们快走吧 |
[06:21] | Oh, shit. | 该死 |
[06:22] | All right, he only wants me. | 没事 他只想要我 |
[06:24] | I’ll lead him out that way, and you stay here. | 我把他往那边引 你待在这里 |
[06:26] | – No. No. – Just stay here. You’ll be fine. | -不 -待在这里 没事的 |
[06:29] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[06:42] | It makes sense that he married a woman like you. | 难怪他会娶你这样的女人 |
[07:02] | I don’t have a gun anymore. | 我没有枪了 |
[07:03] | You could only use a gun ’cause I was. | 你能用枪是因为我用枪了 |
[07:05] | You shoot me, you break the rules. | 你开枪 就破坏规则了 |
[07:51] | Come on, mate. | 来吧 伙计 |
[07:54] | Take my hand. | 抓住我的手 |
[08:09] | It’s sunrise. The hunt’s over. | 日出了 狩猎结束了 |
[08:13] | Good show, Mr. Tynes. | 表现很好 泰恩斯先生 |
[08:16] | Bloody good show. | 非常好 |
[08:18] | Ma’am. | 女士 |
[08:31] | It’s over. | 结束了 |
[08:33] | It’s over. | 结束了 |
[08:47] | Yeah? | 喂 |
[08:48] | Dodge, congratulations. | 道奇 恭喜 |
[08:51] | I knew you were a winner when I met you. | 我第一次见你时就知道你是个赢家 |
[08:53] | Now I want you to enjoy the rest of your life, | 现在好好享受余生吧 |
[08:57] | even though none of it will be as exciting | 虽然再也不会有我刚刚让你 |
[08:59] | as the day I just gave you. | 经历的这一天这么刺激了 |
[09:02] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[09:28] | Our next runner, sir. | 下一位跑者 先生 |
[09:35] | Oh, Eduardo. | 爱德华多 |
[09:38] | You have no idea what’s in store for you. | 你无法想象你会经历什么 |