英文名称:The Movie Emperor
年代:2024
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[02:59] | Delivering oxygen. | 输送氧气中 |
[03:00] | Relax. | 放松 |
[03:03] | You’re surrounded by the forest. | 你正身处森林之中 |
[03:33] | Please do not open the door. | 请不要打开舱门 |
[03:51] | Can you tell me… | 可不可以告诉我 |
[03:52] | …what that tree did to offend you? | 到底这棵树做错了什么 |
[03:55] | I’ve told you… | 我说了很多次 |
[03:57] | …it gives the kids hay fever. | 孩子们对这棵树的花粉敏感 |
[04:01] | And I did ask you, Mr Lau. | 我都问过你了 刘先生 |
[04:05] | Anyway, we’re divorced. | 还有 我们已经离婚了 |
[04:08] | I have rights over half our property. | 我有权处理一半的财产 |
[04:10] | You can keep the other tree. | 没砍的那棵是你的 |
[04:12] | They’re not allergic to that one? | 那剩下那棵就不敏感了吗 |
[04:20] | OK! OK | |
[04:22] | When are you moving out? | 那你打算什么时候搬走 |
[04:24] | You kept our marriage secret. | 结婚的时候不公开 |
[04:26] | Our divorce too. | 离婚也不公开 |
[04:28] | You always think you know best. | 什么都觉得自己对别人错 |
[04:31] | It must be great being a superstar. | 大明星就是这样自以为是呗 |
[04:35] | We were talking about the environment. | 好好地在说环保 |
[04:37] | Why launch into a personal attack? | 为什么要人身攻击呢 |
[04:41] | Whenever I ask you a question… | 每次问你问题 |
[04:44] | …you put on this clean-up act. | 你都表演收拾东西 |
[04:46] | When can we ever really talk, Mr Big Star? | 你什么时候才能和我好好沟通呢 影帝 |
[05:28] | I work for Brother Chi. | 我是驰哥公司的人 |
[05:29] | Why can’t I go in? | 为什么不可以进去 |
[05:30] | Sorry, this area is for the press. | 不好意思 这里是采访区 |
[05:32] | I’m his PA. | 我是驰哥的私人助理 |
[05:33] | I don’t need a pass. | 没有记者证的 |
[05:35] | Sorry, rules are rules. | 不好意思 我们有规定 |
[05:36] | Let him in! | 让他进来 让他进来 |
[05:37] | Without me, how can he get changed? | 我不进来 他怎么换衣服呢 |
[05:39] | Sorry, I do have to get changed. | 是啊 不好意思 我要换衣服 |
[05:41] | Leave us for a bit? | 麻烦出去一下 |
[05:42] | Okay, Mr Lau. | 好的 刘先生 |
[05:43] | Can’t communicate with security guards. | 这些保安 无法沟通 |
[05:46] | Among people in general… | 人与人之间 |
[05:48] | …it’s so hard to communicate. | 原本就是难沟通的 |
[05:49] | Differences in social status… | 身份不同 |
[05:51] | …or age… | 年龄不同 |
[05:51] | …or gender… | 性别不同 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1355个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:255个,六级词汇:149个,GRE词汇:132个,托福词汇:193个,考研词汇:279个,专四词汇:223个,专八词汇:39个, 所有生词标注共:454个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[05:52] | …make communication so hard… | 根本就沟通不了的 |
[05:54] | The only solution… | 唯一的方法 |
[05:55] | …is to stop trying. | 就是放弃沟通 |
[05:57] | Where should I change? | 在哪里换啊 |
[05:59] | Back there? | 这里应该可以吧 |
[06:04] | OK. | OK啦 |
[06:10] | Jacky Chen played a peasant. | 大哥演农民 |
[06:12] | They put his poster off to the side. | 海报被人摆到 这么靠边 |
[06:15] | No way will he win. | 肯定没戏啦 |
[06:17] | A Hongkonger playing a peasant… | 香港人演农民 |
[06:18] | …is like a yam farmer from Causeway Bay. | 铜锣湾种番薯吗 |
[06:22] | If playing a peasant wins awards… | 演个农民就拿奖 |
[06:25] | …then Best Actor could be anyone. | 影帝不是很简单 |
[06:27] | Yup. Even me. | 对啊 这样我都可以 |
[06:29] | Shall we put you in a film next year? | 明年给你开一部 好不好 |
[06:30] | Why not. I’ve done some theatre. | 行啊 我以前都演过话剧的 |
[06:35] | Bowtie. | 领结 |
[06:37] | Didn’t we say red? | 不是红色吗 |
[06:39] | I have both. | 两个都有 |
[06:40] | The celebrity-whisperer, Chow, says blue’s luckier. | 不过白龙王说 蓝色是幸运色 |
[06:47] | This way. | 有请 |
[06:50] | All the stars are out tonight! | 今晚真是星光熠熠 |
[06:53] | On the red carpet now… | 红地毯上正在走过来的 |
[06:55] | …our film industry superstar – | 就是我们的影坛巨星 |
[06:57] | Mr Lau Wai-Chi! | 刘伟驰先生 |
[06:59] | He’s been acting since he was 17. | 他十七岁从影 |
[07:00] | This is his 39th appearance… | 如今已经是第三十九次 |
[07:02] | …at the Hong Kong Film Awards. | 来到我们金像奖的舞台 |
[07:04] | He’s witnessed this industry grow… | 他见证了香港电影的发展 |
[07:06] | …along with the awards’ prestige. | 和金像奖的辉煌 |
[07:08] | Affectionately known to all as… | 大家都会亲切的称他为 |
[07:10] | …Brother Chi! | 驰哥 |
[07:13] | Please, sign our wall. | 麻烦两位帮我们先签个名 |
[07:16] | To your right. | 右边 |
[07:20] | Thank you, Brother Chi! | 多谢 驰哥 |
[07:22] | Brother Chi, over here! | 麻烦驰哥 打个招呼 |
[07:25] | Brother Chi! | 驰哥 |
[07:34] | It’s clear Brother Chi has many fans – | 我们都知道今天在现场 有很多驰哥的粉丝 |
[07:39] | Brother Chi! | 驰哥 |
[07:40] | I love you, Lau Wai-Chi! | 刘伟驰 我爱你 |
[07:43] | The fans are so excited! | 太激动了 粉丝朋友 |
[07:50] | Best Actress in a Leading Role. | 最佳女主角 |
[07:52] | You were all pretty tense, yeah? | 你们是不是很紧张 |
[07:54] | Not me. | 反而我不是很紧张 |
[07:57] | After thinking about it all night long… | 因为我想了一整晚 |
[07:58] | …I realised I deserved it the most. | 我在想除了我以外 还有谁可以拿到这个奖 |
[08:05] | Don’t laugh so loud, Brother Kin-Fai. | 健辉哥哥 你不要笑那么大声啊 |
[08:08] | This is one award you’ll never win. | 这个奖你一辈子都拿不到的 |
[08:13] | In this day and age… | 现在这个时代 |
[08:15] | …you never know! | 说不定的 |
[08:17] | Tell you what… | 既然这样 |
[08:19] | …let’s make a pact. | 好 那我就约定你 |
[08:20] | We’ll both go for it next year. | 明年 我们同台较量 |
[08:24] | Next year? | 明年 |
[08:27] | Don’t get ahead of yourself. | 你不要想那么远了 |
[08:28] | Let’s focus on tonight, yeah? | 先想想你今天晚上吧 |
[08:29] | You’re not exactly a shoo-in. | 今晚能不能拿到下一个部分都成问题 |
[08:31] | Cut! | 咔 |
[08:32] | Just take it and scram. | 你们拿到奖就快走 |
[08:34] | Go celebrate! | 回去庆祝啦 |
[08:36] | Anyway, I’ll keep at it! | 无论怎样都好 我会继续努力 |
[08:37] | Thank you! | 多谢 Thank you |
[08:39] | Next up is Best Actor in a Leading Role. | 下面有请 最佳男主角颁奖嘉宾 |
[08:42] | To present it, director Wong Kam! | 著名导演 王金先生 |
[08:46] | Maybe they’re worried about the ratings. | 今年颁奖礼 不知道是不是对收视率没什么信心 |
[08:50] | This year there are five nominees! | 就弄了五个候选人 |
[08:52] | But some might be a bit over-confident. | 但是有些人觉得很有信心 |
[08:55] | Take Jacky Chen… | 比如大哥 |
[08:56] | …he didn’t even show up! | 有信心到不来 |
[09:00] | It’s true. | 真的没来啊 |
[09:02] | True! | 真的 |
[09:05] | Don’t laugh, Leung Kin-Fai – | 梁健辉你也不用笑了 |
[09:07] | There’s no point. | 笑得太早没好处的 |
[09:09] | It’s all about who laughs last. | 笑到最后才有用 |
[09:11] | Now, let’s do this. | 现在揭晓了 |
[09:12] | Let’s see… | 先看看 |
[09:20] | Lau Wai-Chi. Lau Wai-Chi… | 刘伟驰 |
[09:27] | …I didn’t say you won. | 我不是说是你 |
[09:29] | I just want to ask if you’re nervous. | 我问你紧不紧张而已 |
[09:33] | I am! | 我紧张 |
[09:35] | Now this time, | 现在才说 |
[09:37] | is for real. | 现在说真的 |
[09:39] | Fair and square. | 都是很公平的 |
[09:41] | Best Actor goes to… | 影帝就是 |
[09:44] | …Jacky Chen! | 陈龙 |
[09:48] | So confidence does pay after all! | 果然是最有信心那个人最好命 |
[09:53] | But the way Lau Wai-Chi shot out of his seat… | 不过我们刚刚看到刘伟驰 起身起这么快 |
[09:56] | …says he’s eager to get up on stage. | 代表他今晚也很想上台啦 |
[09:59] | -It was just nerves. -So let’s give him a hand… | -紧张而已 -那大家就给一些掌声 |
[10:02] | …and ask him to accept on Jacky Chen’s behalf. | 鼓励刘伟驰先生替陈龙上台领奖 |
[10:07] | Brother Chi! | 驰哥 |
[10:28] | What’s this? | 搞什么 |
[10:30] | To do this, I have to rise to Jacky Chen’s artistic level. | 帮大哥领奖 我当然要有大哥的艺术高度 |
[10:33] | If it were me, kneeling would work. | 如果帮自己领 我就跪下来咯 |
[10:38] | Here’s the award. | 先颁奖吧 |
[10:39] | Congratulations! | 恭喜 |
[10:44] | I think the speech I prepared… | 我发现我准备的获奖感言 |
[10:47] | …will work fine for Jacky Chen. | 大哥也适用 |
[10:54] | Sitting comfortably? | 等不等得了 |
[10:59] | First, I thank the jury. | 首先我要感谢评审 |
[11:01] | I thank the organizing committee. | 感谢大会 |
[11:03] | I thank the director. | 感谢导演 |
[11:05] | I thank the whole film crew. | 感谢全体剧组工作人员 |
[11:13] | Also, please applaud my wife. | 用你们的掌声感谢我太太 |
[11:17] | Without her, | 如果没了她 |
[11:18] | this trophy of mine would be meaningless. | 这个奖在我手里根本就失去意义 |
[11:24] | While I’m here, | 站在这个舞台 |
[11:26] | I also need to apologize to someone. | 我还要跟一个人说对不起 |
[11:28] | That person is… | 那位就是 |
[11:29] | …Lau Wai-Chi. | 刘伟驰 |
[11:33] | You worked so hard. | 你工作做得这么努力 |
[11:36] | You achieved perfection. | 这么完美 |
[11:37] | You gave a superb performance. | 又演得这么出色 |
[11:39] | But to no avail. | 那又怎么样 |
[11:40] | Luck is always on my – Jacky Chen’s – side. | 命运永远都站在我陈龙身边 |
[11:54] | Brother Chi, they’re ready. | 驰哥 D站那边准备好了 |
[12:16] | Not a bad re-enactment, Mr Icon. | 偶像 我觉得动作还原得还不错 |
[12:19] | But you have to start with “Wassup, homies”… | 但你看一开始脚本有说 各位老铁 |
[12:21] | …and end with “you rock 666” . | 结束的时候有按两下 666 |
[12:23] | This is the director D-site has assigned to make the videos. | 这是D站派过来帮我们拍短视频的导演 |
[12:27] | Summer! Summer? Summer. | |
[12:28] | That thing you said… | 刚才你说的那个 |
[12:30] | “Wassup, ho…” | 那什么各位 |
[12:32] | “Wassup, homies?” | 各位老铁 |
[12:33] | “Ho…” | 老 |
[12:34] | “Homies” | 老铁 |
[12:35] | Homies means friends. | 老铁就是朋友 |
[12:36] | Brother, Sister, Honey, everything. | 兄弟 姐妹 亲爱的 所有 |
[12:39] | So homies are friends… | 老铁就是朋友啊 |
[12:40] | …brothers, sisters, fans, whatever. | 兄弟 姐妹 粉丝 什么都是 |
[12:42] | OK! OK | |
[12:43] | Wass…up, homies? | 各位老铁 |
[12:45] | Let’s try again. | 再来一次 |
[12:46] | Homies? | 老铁 |
[12:47] | Can you repeat that? | 你能再说一遍吗 |
[12:48] | Remind me. | 你们要提醒我一下 |
[12:49] | Wassup, homies? | 各位老铁 |
[12:52] | That’s it. | 是 |
[12:52] | Wassup, homies? | 各位老铁 |
[12:56] | Why is it so wet? | 怎么那么湿啊 |
[12:58] | What’d you do to it? | 怎么搞那么湿 |
[12:59] | I sanitized it with ethanol. | 是 是消毒酒精 |
[13:01] | You sprayed it? | 你喷的 |
[13:02] | Yes. | 嗯 |
[13:05] | Ask me first next time. | 你下次要先问我 |
[13:09] | OK. | 好 |
[13:10] | C’mon. | 好 来 |
[13:11] | Rolling. Action! | 录 开始 |
[13:24] | In life you can lose… | 人生可以输 |
[13:25] | …but you can’t hide. | 但是不能逃 |
[13:27] | Wassup, homies? | 各位老铁 |
[13:29] | I’m Lau Wai-Chi. | 我是刘伟驰 |
[13:30] | Please give me a you rock- sixy sixy sixy! | 希望你们按两下 LiaoLiaoLiao |
[13:33] | Perfect! | 完美 |
[13:35] | OK! | 可以 OK |
[13:36] | Next. | 换 |
[13:37] | Excellent! | 非常好 |
[13:37] | What’s this ‘sixy’? | 那个 Liao 是什么 |
[13:39] | Is it like six? | 那个 Liao 跟 6 是 |
[13:41] | It is six, but your ‘sixy’ is so cute, Brother Chi. | 是6 可是Liao 很Q 驰哥 |
[13:42] | No, wait… | 不用 你等一下 |
[13:44] | -‘Sixy’ is great. -Listen. | -Liao 超棒 -你听我说 |
[13:45] | An actor has to get it right. | 演员不能这样 |
[13:46] | Let’s do it again. | 我们再来一次 |
[13:48] | Why can’t an actor say ‘sixy’? | 演员为什么不能说 Liao |
[13:51] | Not a film actor. | 电影演员不可以 |
[13:53] | Sixy’ is ‘Sixy’… | Liao是Liao |
[13:54] | …six is six. | 6是6 |
[13:56] | I’m serious about my work. | 短视频也要认真 |
[13:57] | Serious? | 认真 |
[13:58] | We’re all serious, Brother Chi. | 我们短视频很认真的 驰哥 |
[14:00] | Look around, see this set-up? | 你看我们准备得非常充分 |
[14:01] | Young people don’t care about pronunciation. | 而且我们这代不嗨字正腔圆 |
[14:03] | It’s passe. | 太老土了 |
[14:04] | Bo, when Brother Chi says sixy… | 阿宝 你在驰哥说那个Liao的时候 |
[14:06] | …add a bling-bling effect. | Bling-Bling 发光的那种特效 |
[14:07] | Like when Jacky Chen said… | 像陈龙大哥那个 |
[14:08] | Duang! …”Duang!” | |
[14:09] | Liao Duang! “Sixy!…Duang!” | |
[14:11] | What do you mean by “passe”? | 我想问你什么叫老土 |
[14:13] | “Six” is for hicks, “Sixy” is cool. | 6很老土 那个Liao很棒 |
[14:15] | “Duang!” is even better. | Duang更棒 |
[14:17] | Brother Chi. | 驰哥 |
[14:18] | This is that Jacky Chen video. | 他们说的陈龙大哥那条片 |
[14:22] | Duang! “Duang!” | |
[14:36] | One foot. | 一只脚 |
[14:39] | Now, again. | 再来 |
[14:44] | No feet. | 没脚了 |
[14:46] | How can that be? | 怎么会没有脚了 |
[14:52] | Look – any feet? | 看下 看有没有 |
[14:54] | They’re in the car. | 在车上面 |
[14:55] | In the car? | 车上啊 |
[14:56] | I’ll get you with my onigai! | 我打你个奥利给 |
[14:58] | He’s in the back. | 在后面 |
[14:59] | Can you find him? | 找不找得到 |
[14:59] | I’ll get you with my onigai! | 我打你个奥利给 |
[15:05] | What did you say? | 你说什么 |
[15:09] | What’s an onigai? | 什么是奥利给 |
[15:10] | It means “go for it”. | 加油的意思 |
[15:12] | Daddy, he says onigai means poopoo. | Daddy 哥哥说奥利给是屎的意思 |
[15:15] | No, in video games, it means go for it”. | 不是啊 奥利给在打游戏是加油的意思 |
[15:19] | Daddy, he also says your weewee went bang. | Daddy 哥哥说你小弟弟爆炸了 |
[15:21] | Shut up. Don’t listen to her. | 不要说了 不要听她说 |
[15:24] | I said that Daddy rocks! | 我是说 Daddy 好厉害 |
[15:26] | Daddy busts a**! | Daddy 碉堡了 |
[15:31] | How many times have I said… | 我同你讲了多少次 |
[15:33] | I don’t like snitching. | 我不喜欢别人告状 |
[15:37] | Write one thousand times… | 你给我回去罚抄一千次 |
[15:39] | “I won’t use bad words again.” | 我以后不能说粗口 |
[15:46] | Where’s Tiger? | Tiger 呢 |
[15:47] | Tiger! Tiger! | |
[17:03] | Early on the 15th… | 15号凌晨 |
[17:04] | …missiles struck the capital of… | 吉尔利亚对安库尔发动导弹袭击 |
[17:07] | …numerous buildings were hit. | 安库尔首都及周边地区多处建筑物受损 |
[17:11] | Initial reports… | 初步报告显示 |
[17:13] | My brother’s company offered me a job. | 我弟公司想找我去帮忙 |
[17:15] | I’d like to take it. | 我想过去 |
[17:17] | Your brother’s a lawyer. | 你弟弟做律师的 |
[17:19] | What can you do there? | 你能帮他些什么 |
[17:20] | I can help look after our mom. | 我过去可以照顾我妈妈 |
[17:22] | Take the pressure off him. | 帮弟弟减下压 |
[17:26] | I know it’s been hard for you, | 我知道你辛苦 |
[17:27] | dealing with D-Site isn’t easy. | 我知道谈D站不容易 |
[17:29] | But… | 但是 |
[17:32] | I can’t handle all that “sixy” stuff. | Liao Liao Liao 我搞不定 |
[17:34] | We’re in the metaverse now, boss. | 大佬啊 现在都元宇宙了 |
[17:37] | Keep up or you’re out. | 你再不跟就要被淘汰了 |
[17:40] | Don’t tell me you’re ready to pack it in? | 难道收拾东西等退休吗 |
[17:41] | I could retire… | 退休可以啊 |
[17:43] | …so long as it was with dignity. | 不过要体面点 |
[17:46] | You still dwelling on that award? | 你不会那么在意那个奖吧 |
[17:53] | Choose health, start moving. | 选择健康 运动时间 |
[17:56] | Mr Lau… | 刘先生 |
[17:58] | …what’s on your mind? | 其实你有什么想说的就直接说吧 |
[18:05] | What do you think of Lin Hao’s script? | 你觉得林浩那个剧本怎么样 |
[18:10] | One word. | 一个字 |
[18:12] | Corny. | 土 |
[18:14] | But it could win awards. | 但是可以拿奖 |
[18:17] | Boss, it’s about a village. | 大佬啊 农村题材 |
[18:19] | Who’d invest in such a thing? | 找鬼来投资吗 |
[18:21] | If funding isn’t locked in, forget it. | 他们的钱没搞定 你不要瞎掺合进去 |
[18:26] | You’re better off doing D-site videos. | 不如多拍点D站 |
[18:29] | Plenty of benefits there. | 对你更有好处 |
[18:33] | I helped him find investors before. | 我以前帮他找到过钱 |
[18:35] | I could do it again. | 现在也可以 |
[18:38] | Why knock yourself out? | 都不知道你这么辛苦为了什么 |
[19:34] | This way… | 这边… |
[19:50] | Dear guests – | 顾客您好 |
[19:52] | thanks for your cooperation. | 感谢您配合我的工作 |
[20:03] | On Wu Sheng’s three-wheel cart… | 吴升 开着农用三轮 |
[20:05] | …is his daughter and her luggage. | 拉着女儿和行李往车上搬运 |
[20:07] | Wu says, “Come home for the holidays.” | 吴升说放了假就早点回来 |
[20:09] | His daughter asks, “Why?… | 女儿说回来干嘛 |
[20:10] | …I’m finally going to school in the city.” | 好不容易才考进城 |
[20:11] | It’s okay. | 可以了 可以了 |
[20:13] | No need to go on. | 不用念了 |
[20:14] | I’ve read it. | 我都看过了 |
[20:15] | The part about fatherly love is very moving. | 你们写的那一段父爱真的蛮感动 |
[20:18] | I teared up…Go. | 我都看哭了 来 |
[20:20] | Brother Chi, that’s not the main theme. | 驰哥 其实那个父爱 不是我们想说的主题 |
[20:23] | The focus is on communication and bias. | 我们还是对这个沟通 和这个偏见比较有兴趣 |
[20:28] | Right. | 对 |
[20:29] | I see that too. | 我也看得出来 |
[20:30] | Bias, communication, right? | 偏见 沟通 对吧 |
[20:31] | Thank you! | 谢谢 |
[20:34] | But… | 但是我们 |
[20:35] | …does it have to be about peasants? | 我们这种主题为什么是农民 |
[20:38] | Think about international film festivals. | 站在这个国际影展的视角上看呢 |
[20:42] | When we see American films… | 比方说咱们看这个美国片吧 |
[20:44] | …we like watching… | 咱们就喜欢看这个 |
[20:45] | …cowboys, westerns, right? | 牛仔啊 西部片什么的是吧 |
[20:47] | When we watch French films… | 但是咱要看这法国片呢 |
[20:49] | …we expect red wine and romance. | 咱就得看这个红酒啊 爱情 |
[20:53] | But with Chinese films… | 但要说回来咱要看这中国片 |
[20:55] | …it’s all about cotton-padded jackets. | 咱就得看这大棉袄 |
[20:57] | That’s how we roll, right? | 它才是咱们本土对吧 |
[20:59] | I don’t know anything about film festivals. | 影展的东西我们真的不是那么明白 |
[21:02] | But have you considered… | 但是你有没有想过 |
[21:05] | …the appeal of fatherly love? | 父爱好一点 |
[21:15] | Got a minute to discuss the budget? | 有时间 聊聊预算的问题吗 |
[21:18] | With us on board, the money will come in. | 我跟导演一起 还怕投资吗 |
[21:21] | I’ll go think it over. | 我回去想想 |
[21:23] | -Okay. -Thank you. | -好 -谢谢 |
[21:32] | E-Wisdom cars’ 3-lines logo stands for… | E智慧汽车这三条线分别代表 |
[21:36] | …technology, revolution, and ideals. | 科技 革命和理想 |
[21:39] | A tech company… | 一个科技公司 |
[21:41] | Your industry needs a revolution. | 你们这个产业需要革命啊 |
[21:42] | It’s stupid to rely on box office. | 电影光靠票房完全没有想像力 |
[21:44] | You know what films should be? | 电影业就应该成为什么 |
[21:46] | Car commercials. | 成为汽车的广告 |
[21:46] | Make ’em into ads… | 直接变广告 |
[21:48] | …and the funding will flow. | 你们就直接有了投资 |
[21:49] | I’ll save on advertising, too. Perfect! | 我又省了宣传 多舒服 |
[21:51] | An industrial revolution. Win-win! | 产业革命 大家双赢啊 |
[21:54] | Your car’s still in the design stage. | 听说你们的车还没设计好 |
[21:57] | How would product placement work? | 怎么植入呢 |
[21:58] | No probs. Internet logic. | 不要紧 互联网思维嘛 |
[22:00] | We’ve got a logo. Use that. | 我有LOGO 有LOGO就可以 |
[22:03] | The director might not agree. | 我觉得导演未必同意 |
[22:05] | He’d say no to money? Replace him! | 给钱都不同意 把他换了吧 |
[22:06] | You film types are hilarious. | 你们这个行业人蛮有意思的 |
[22:08] | What’s in those brains? | 脑壳怎么长的 |
[22:12] | You’re asking for a punch in the nose. | 你不觉得你这样讲话我会揍你吗 |
[22:15] | Mr Lau, you punching me would be a story… | 你刘先生揍我是个好故事 |
[22:16] | …that’d boost my stock. | 我股市会涨啊 |
[22:18] | But there’s no story. | 那就没故事可讲了 |
[22:19] | Didn’t I just tell you a story? | 刚刚不是跟你说了故事了吗 |
[22:21] | I don’t care about your film’s story. | 你讲的那个电影故事我完全不感兴趣 |
[22:23] | And I don’t get it. | 我也听不懂 |
[22:25] | To me, a film’s story means nothing. | 电影故事对我来说就是 Nothing |
[22:27] | Get my drift? | 你明白吗 |
[22:28] | A good story brings in the dough. | 我要讲的是给资本讲述一个好故事啊 |
[22:30] | Money’s the judge of what’s good. | 只有有钱和没钱的区别 |
[22:31] | So are you investing? | 那投还是不投 |
[22:33] | Wai-Chi, that’s not the question. | 伟驰 这不是投不投的问题 |
[22:35] | You gonna let me hit this? | 你先说我 打不打吧 |
[22:36] | Actually, you go. | 要不你来打 |
[22:37] | If you get a hole-in-one… | 你一杆打进了 |
[22:39] | …you get the money. | 我就投 |
[23:00] | Iron Palm! | 铁砂掌 |
[23:02] | I’ll match you. | 单挑咯 |
[23:03] | Violent Palm! | 爆裂神掌 |
[23:07] | Having fun? | 玩够没啊 |
[23:08] | Never seen sugar-glass before? | 糖化玻璃都没见过吗 |
[23:10] | Clean it up. | 收拾好它啦 |
[23:11] | Don’t make us angry. | 你不要惹我们哦 |
[23:13] | C’mon. | 什么啊 |
[23:14] | I did my best. | 我找了个遍 |
[23:16] | This is all I have. | 就那么多了 |
[23:18] | I’ll… | 我 |
[23:19] | …pay back the rest later. | 剩下的我晚一点给你啊 |
[23:22] | I’ll definitely pay you back. | 我一定还 |
[23:41] | Whichever you think is worth most… | 你看哪一根值钱 |
[23:44] | …take it. | 拿去吧 |
[23:52] | What age are we living in? | 什么年代了 |
[23:55] | Rule by law. You think I don’t get it? | 法治社会 你当我不懂法 |
[24:00] | I ate your noodles. | 我把大叔的面吃了 |
[24:02] | Now have a beer on me. | 我请大叔喝啤酒 |
[24:06] | What are you doing? | 你们干什么 |
[24:07] | I borrowed the money. | 钱是我借的 |
[24:08] | Let my dad go! | 你们放开我爸 放开我爸 |
[24:11] | You won’t get away with this! | 你们会遭报应的 |
[24:17] | Dad! | 爸 |
[24:20] | Cut! | 咔 |
[24:21] | Tail slate! | 尾板 |
[24:22] | Stop. | 停了 |
[24:23] | Tail slate! | 尾板 |
[24:24] | Brother Chi, are you alright? | 驰哥没事吧 |
[24:25] | Shot 1, take 32. | 一镜三十二次 |
[24:26] | You alright, Brother Chi. | 没事吧 驰哥 |
[24:29] | Let me help. | 我帮您摘一下 |
[24:30] | Brother Chi, are you okay? | 驰哥 你还行吗 |
[24:30] | Yeah. | 还行 |
[24:31] | Props! Another bottle. | 道具 再拿个瓶子来 |
[24:34] | I’ll take a look at the monitor. | 我出去看一下 |
[24:36] | I felt it went well. | 我觉得还行 还行 |
[24:39] | Clean this up. | 收拾一下 |
[24:40] | Brother Chi is checking the monitor. | 驰哥去监视器 |
[24:59] | Have a rinse, Brother Chi. | 驰哥 漱漱口 |
[25:01] | I’ve got this. | 没事没事 我来吧 |
[25:02] | Thank you! | 谢谢 |
[25:14] | You won’t get away with this! | 你会遭报应的 你会遭报应的 |
[25:19] | How was it? | 怎么样 |
[25:20] | You won’t get away with this! | 你会遭报应的 你会遭报应的 |
[25:24] | You wrote that line? | 这是你写的词 |
[25:27] | “You won’t get away with this”? | 你会遭报应的 |
[25:35] | You ever been in a village? | 你体验生活去过农村么 |
[25:39] | The script you wrote for Director Jia… | 你给贾导写戏的时候 |
[25:41] | …were the farmers in it such pussies? | 写农民都这么怂么 |
[25:49] | Maybe it was my acting, let’s try again. | 可能我演得不好 我们再来一个吧 |
[25:52] | Find the right angle, the sweet spot. | 你找准那个劲 就是比较寸的那个 |
[25:56] | Director, we’re down to one bottle. | 导演 就一个瓶了 |
[25:58] | This has to be the final take. | 我们得保证一次过 |
[26:02] | If that’s the case, why are they rehearsing? | 就一个瓶了 他们还在里头排什么呀 |
[26:05] | If they break the last one, we’re screwed. | 待会儿给瓶碎了 我们拍个毛线 |
[26:12] | That was excellent! | 这就特别棒 |
[26:13] | I think you’ve nailed it. | 这就特别棒我觉得 |
[26:15] | Hold on to that feeling. | 你就记住这感觉啊 |
[26:16] | It’s about muscle memory. | 我觉得这个肌肉是有记忆的 |
[26:18] | I think… | 我觉得 |
[26:19] | …if you do that… | 按着我说的 |
[26:20] | …this next take will be the last. | 我觉得下一条就差不多 |
[26:23] | Man up, you pussy! | 牛皮 你骂就让我听见 |
[26:25] | Son-of-a-bitch! Go to hell! | 仆街 我顶你个肺 |
[26:27] | I dare you, say that again! | 你再骂我一句试试 |
[26:28] | Son-of-a-bitch! Go to hell! | 仆街 我顶你个肺 |
[26:30] | Go to hell! | 我顶你个肺 |
[26:33] | Son-of-a-bitch! Go to hell! | 仆街 我顶你个肺 |
[26:34] | What’s wrong with you? | 发什么脾气啊 |
[26:35] | Son-of-a-bitch! Go to hell! | 仆街 我顶你个肺 |
[26:36] | You son of a bitch! Go to hell! | 你仆街 我顶你个肺 |
[26:37] | Screw you to hell and back! | 我顶你顶你顶你顶你个肺啊 |
[26:42] | OK! OK | |
[26:43] | Excellent! | 非常好 非常好 |
[26:44] | Come, sit down, Brother Chi. | 来 驰哥坐 |
[26:46] | Brother Chi, I think… | 我觉得 驰哥 |
[26:47] | …you just need to remember… | 你记住这个 |
[26:49] | this state of mind. | 你记住现在这个状态 |
[26:51] | You’re playing a peasant. | 咱演的是个农民 |
[26:54] | They’re quite vulgar. | 农民一定要足够粗鲁 |
[26:57] | I can’t do that. | 不能那么演 |
[26:58] | “Vulgar” sounds a bit bad. | 粗鲁 这个词有点不好 |
[27:03] | Let’s say rough. | 粗犷是一样的 |
[27:07] | Anyway, you get my drift. | 反正是差不多的这个意思啊 |
[27:09] | It’s just…But when… | 就是 但是在 |
[27:13] | Go away. | 先走开 |
[27:15] | Don’t film them swearing. | 这骂脏话的 就先别拍 |
[27:27] | You’re kind of like this sachet of herbs. | 你周围这个情况 跟这个中药包差不多 |
[27:32] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[27:35] | Your environment is too warm… | 环境太温暖了 |
[27:37] | …for the bitter flavor to emerge. | 这个药味它不太好出来 |
[27:59] | QQ, book me a three-star hotel. | QQ 帮我订一家三星酒店 |
[28:02] | I want to experience ordinary life. | 我想体验一下普通人的生活 |
[28:04] | Speak to me in Mandarin more. | 以后多跟我说普通话 |
[28:07] | Open WeChat. | 打开微信 |
[28:09] | This I know. | 这里我知道 |
[28:11] | Like this. | 这样的 |
[28:12] | This one? | 是不是这个 |
[28:13] | No, not add friends. Go back. | 不是加好友 返回去 |
[28:17] | Payment. | 收付款 |
[28:18] | It says “payment”. | 付款这里 |
[28:19] | Right, got it. | 对 收付款这里 |
[28:21] | OK, you try. | OK 你来 |
[28:26] | Great, done. | 好 搞定 |
[28:27] | Wechat receipt: 10,000 yuan. | 微信收款一万元 |
[28:30] | I just paid you that? | 怎么付给了你那边 |
[28:31] | Yeah, you said to teach you. | 当然了 你让我教你的嘛 |
[28:35] | Don’t you dare try that one again. | 再让你扫一次 你敢不敢收 |
[28:38] | Miss, this plant is dead. | 阿姨 这个都死了 |
[28:40] | Brother Chi, we checked, no cameras. | 驰哥 里面检查了没有摄像头 |
[28:43] | What happened? | 怎么啦 |
[28:44] | In the past 30 years… | 三十多年了 |
[28:46] | have you ever lived alone? | 你有试过一个人住吗 |
[28:49] | Seriously. | 别玩了 |
[28:50] | Yu, get Tiger a room here. | 余佬 给Tiger多开一间房 |
[28:53] | No need, Yu. | 余佬 不用 |
[28:54] | I’m here to experience real life… | 我是来体验生活 |
[28:55] | …not to be a sachet of herbs. | 我不是来做中药包啊 |
[28:58] | I’m a farmer. | 我是农民 |
[28:59] | What farmer has such an entourage? | 农民身边怎么会有这些人呢 |
[29:01] | Thanks, but you can go now. | 麻烦你们 赶紧走吧 |
[29:02] | Yu, we’re done! | 余佬 收队 |
[29:06] | Go. | 走啦 |
[30:36] | We’ll get to the village first and set things up. | 我们先到村里帮你安排好 |
[30:38] | Drive carefully. | 你开车小心点 |
[30:40] | Remember, in the mainland, | 记住在内地开车呢 |
[30:42] | you drive on the right. | 是右上左下的 |
[31:11] | Good kid. | 乖 |
[31:13] | Stay away from the car. | 不用在这里了 |
[31:15] | Stay safe! | 注意安全 |
[31:17] | What’s going on? | 你们在干什么 |
[31:20] | Am I here to experience real life… | 现在到底是 我来体验生活 |
[31:22] | …or is it here to experience me? | 还是他们来体验我 |
[31:30] | Hey, no filming. | 好了 不拍了 |
[31:33] | Hi Brother Chi. | 驰哥 你好 |
[31:33] | I’m Xai, nice to meet you. | 我是小夏啊 幸会啊 |
[31:35] | Hey you, no filming! | 别拍了那边 |
[31:36] | Can you stop them? | 能不能拦住啊 |
[31:38] | We hoped you’d say a few words. | 本来想请您说几句话 |
[31:40] | But no problem. | 不过没关系 |
[31:41] | Li, let’s go to the first site. | 小李 先去第一个点 |
[31:43] | Mr Wang, on our way. Over! | 老王老王 先去你那 OVER |
[31:45] | Bike escort – go! | 电瓶走啦 |
[31:45] | Let’s go! | 开路了 |
[31:47] | Brother Chi, see how enthusiastic we are. | 驰哥 您看我们这多热情 |
[31:53] | This is our village’s Cultural Tourism Hero – | 驰哥 这是我们村的文旅标兵 |
[31:55] | the Fruit Sculptor. | 叫果雕人家 |
[31:56] | He carves portraits on melons. | 瓜果皮上画像 |
[31:57] | You should try it. | 您一定得体验一下 |
[31:59] | That’s great… | 很好 很好 |
[32:00] | …but I’m here to learn about real life. | 但是我们来体验生活的 |
[32:02] | Can we see a less touristy place? | 能不能带我们去看一些 不是游客去的地方 |
[32:06] | Exactly. | 对 |
[32:07] | OK, Li, next spot. | 好 小李 那去下一个点 |
[32:09] | Next! | 下一个点 |
[32:11] | Mr Li, on our way. Over. | 李师傅 去你那了 Over |
[32:18] | This house is typical. | 这房子很普通 |
[32:20] | Ordinary villagers here all live like this. | 我们村的普通人都住这房子 |
[32:22] | How about even more “ordinary” rural life? | 有没有更普通 更正常一点的农民生活呢 |
[32:27] | By “ordinary” you mean “poor”? | 您说的普通是穷的意思吧 |
[32:31] | Or, say…”rough”. | 也可以说是更 粗犷 |
[32:35] | No. | 没有 |
[32:35] | Our village hasn’t been poor for years. | 我们村早就脱贫了 |
[32:37] | There’s no poverty in the whole county. | 是全县都脱贫了 |
[32:38] | Yes, the county eliminated poverty long ago. | 对 我们全县早就脱贫了 |
[32:44] | Good. | 很好 |
[32:46] | Very good. | 真好 |
[32:49] | We can’t let you leave hungry. | 大明星来我们村不能饿肚子走啊 |
[32:52] | Lunch is ready. | 饭都准备好了呀 |
[32:53] | We’re fine, really. | 真的不用了 |
[32:54] | Next time. | 我们下次再来吧 |
[32:56] | At least… | 那就这样 |
[32:56] | …take some skewers with you. | 这烤串带着 打包 |
[32:58] | Pass me that. | 把那个递给我 |
[32:59] | Go easy on the chili. | 少放辣椒 |
[33:00] | Wrap ’em up. | 来 装起来 |
[33:01] | Brother Chi, eat on the go… | 驰哥 路上吃 |
[33:03] | Lam sir, eat on the go. | 林老板 路上吃 |
[33:04] | OK. | 好 |
[33:05] | Thanks for coming. | 辛苦了 |
[33:09] | Hope you’ll visit again. | 再来啊 |
[33:19] | Tasty? | 好吃吗 |
[33:21] | It’s OK, want some? | OK啊 你吃不吃 |
[33:24] | Your mouth works. | 你带张嘴来吃 |
[33:25] | How about your brain? | 有没有带脑子来想一下 |
[33:28] | You let him be our guide? | 你找那家伙带队 |
[33:29] | He’s a better actor than me. | 那家伙戏好过我 |
[33:30] | How can I see anything real? | 我怎么看真东西呢 |
[33:36] | Turn around! | 调头啦 |
[34:55] | I want to look in here. | 我想进去看一下 |
[34:56] | I say let’s call it a day. | 不如先看到这 |
[34:58] | If anything strikes you… | 如果你看中的话 |
[34:59] | …I’ll get Tiger to take photos… | 我让Tiger过来 拍下来 |
[35:01] | …for you to study back at the hotel. | 你再回去慢慢研究咯 |
[35:02] | No, I can’t just give up. | 不行 我不可以就这么放弃的 |
[35:05] | I have to stick it out. | 我一定要坚持 |
[35:06] | A few more photos, and we’ll go. | 我自己拍两张就走 |
[35:09] | That’s the secret to 40 years of fame. | 难怪你红了四十年 |
[35:14] | How’s this one? | 这张怎么样 |
[35:14] | Great! | 好 好啊 |
[35:17] | Hey. Buying pigs? | 喂 买猪吗 |
[35:20] | We’re just looking around. | 我们随便看看 |
[35:21] | At what? | 看什么呀你 |
[35:22] | Just seeing if there’s pigs for sale. | 没有 就是看看有没有猪卖 |
[35:25] | Hu Changjie! | 胡昌杰 |
[35:26] | We got buyers! | 有要猪的 |
[35:28] | Come in. | 进来 |
[35:29] | Go. | 走 |
[35:31] | Move! | 走呀 |
[36:58] | What’s going on? | 干什么呢 |
[37:00] | C’mon, quick! | 来 快点快点 |
[37:01] | He’s over here. | 人在这呢 快过来 |
[37:02] | Hey! Shut your trap. | 哎呀 看你吱吱哇哇地 |
[37:03] | What for? | 叫唤个哪 |
[37:05] | He’ll get away. | 再叫唤人不跑了 |
[37:06] | Get Li to block that side. | 来 叫小李他们把那头堵上 |
[37:09] | Lock the doors. | 把门堵上 |
[38:18] | What’s this all about? | 你说你这是弄啥呢 |
[38:20] | Brother Chi – | 驰哥 |
[38:21] | you know? | 你知不知道 |
[38:23] | I grew up watching your films. | 我也是看你电影长大的 |
[38:26] | And here you are sneaking all around. | 你说你在这转来转去 来来回回地 |
[38:29] | I figured it was some undercover inspection. | 我以为你是暗访的呢 |
[38:32] | So sorry, this is embarrassing. | 对不起 不好意思 |
[38:33] | We were just researching real life. | 我们就是为了演戏体验生活 |
[38:36] | It’s not Brother Chi’s fault. | 你不能怪驰哥 |
[38:37] | I didn’t think things through. | 你怪就怪我安排不周 |
[38:39] | Geng, usual restaurant. | 老耿 老地方 |
[38:41] | Book a private room. | 安排个包间 |
[38:42] | Really, there’s no need. | 真的不用了 |
[38:43] | The Lucky Crown. Invite Chief Xia too. | 皇冠888 把夏村长也叫上 |
[38:46] | Please don’t invite Chief Xia. | 别叫夏村长了 |
[38:48] | In this place. | 到我这儿 |
[38:49] | I call the shots. | 你就得听我的 |
[38:51] | Understood? | 知道不 |
[38:54] | Love ya! | 爱你 |
[38:56] | Geng, get the car. | 老耿 把车赶紧开过来 |
[39:06] | I think he kissed me. | 好像亲到我了 |
[39:08] | I saw. | 我看到了 |
[39:10] | Let’s welcome the superstar! | 来跟大明星打一下招呼 来 |
[39:13] | You’re always welcome here. | 欢迎大明星下次再来 |
[39:18] | Brother Chi. | 驰哥 |
[39:22] | Brother Chi, a photo! | 驰哥 合个影 |
[39:27] | This knife I’m giving you… | 我送你这把刀 |
[39:29] | …is no ordinary knife. | 那可不是一般的刀 |
[39:31] | This knife put me on the road to riches. | 这是我创业致富的 开山刀 |
[39:34] | It’s precious. | 意义绝对不一般 |
[39:35] | It’s yours! | 你拿着 |
[39:36] | Cut it out. Let’s go. | 开你个头 开车啦 |
[39:38] | Give me that. | 来 给我 |
[39:42] | So Chief Xia was a perfect choice after all. | 找夏村长体验生活是不是最合适的 |
[39:46] | He’s a jack of all trades. | 他琴棋书画样样精通 |
[39:48] | Impressive! | 厉害啊 |
[39:49] | Impressive? | 厉害什么 |
[39:50] | That describes our pig farmer. | 那个猪场老板才厉害 |
[39:53] | Of all things… | 什么都不送 |
[39:55] | …he gives me this butcher’s knife. | 送把杀猪刀 |
[39:58] | Now that’s rough. | 这就叫做粗犷 |
[40:01] | How many pig souls… | 这样一把杀猪刀 |
[40:02] | …has this knife dispatched? | 都不知道有多少冤魂 |
[40:05] | Don’t haunt us. | 要怪莫怪 |
[40:07] | Find a new happy home. | 自己找个好人家 |
[40:10] | And the other gift? | 那这只怎么办 |
[40:13] | Grant it freedom. | 放生喽 |
[40:14] | Or what, take it home and find it a girlfriend? | 难道你要带它回家 找个女朋友吗 |
[40:17] | You alright? | 还好吗 |
[40:20] | Don’t you find this view… | 觉不觉得这个画面 |
[40:23] | …very poetic? | 好有诗意啊 |
[40:39] | You’re drunk. | 喝了这么多 |
[40:40] | Just go get some sleep. | 先回房间睡觉啦 |
[40:41] | Let go of me. | 别扶我 |
[40:43] | C’mon. | 别闹了 |
[40:44] | You’re filming tomorrow. | 明天还要干活 |
[40:49] | That way, put the big items here. | 先往那走 大件搁这儿 |
[40:54] | Watch your hand. | 小心手 |
[40:55] | Gently… | 轻一点 |
[40:56] | Coming through. | 过一下 |
[40:58] | Wong, give me a hand. | 小王 过来搭把手 |
[40:59] | Sure. | 好 来了 |
[41:02] | Hold on. | 来 托住 |
[41:05] | Bit to the left. | 左边过去点 |
[41:06] | Don’t drag it. | 别拖着地 |
[41:07] | Won’t fit. | 不得行 |
[41:10] | Keep moving. | 走着 |
[41:34] | We’ve installed the things you requested. | 你要的那些东西都送过来了 |
[41:36] | You can go back to the room and rest. | 你可以回房间休息了 |
[41:38] | If you want to come to the set. | 如果你想来片场的话 |
[41:40] | Don’t drive yourself, let Yu take you. | 记得别自己开车 让余佬送你 |
[41:42] | Also, the director said… | 还有导演说 |
[42:50] | You even sold your breeding pig. | 你这种猪都卖了 |
[42:52] | You done with this life? | 不过了呀 |
[42:53] | You moving overseas? | 要移民啊 |
[42:56] | When my dad moved here… | 我爹当年移民来这 |
[42:58] | …all he had was two knives. | 就带两把刀 |
[42:59] | They’re no use to me now. | 现在没用了 |
[43:01] | Your dad was escaping a famine. | 你爹那叫逃荒 |
[43:05] | What’s next for you? | 下面怎么办呀 |
[43:08] | I’ll cover my daughter’s debt, then see. | 把闺女的钱先还上再说吧 |
[43:10] | Well? | 怎样 |
[43:11] | Good, really good. | 好 特别好 |
[43:13] | It even raised the director’s blood pressure! | 你看导演血压都看高了 |
[43:14] | Fantastic. | 非常好 |
[43:17] | Good. | 好 |
[43:18] | That expression, first-rate. | 这眼神 牛掰哥拉斯 |
[43:21] | Your idea for the pig is great. | 我觉得这个猪的设定好 |
[43:23] | How’d you think of that? | 这怎么弄的这个 |
[43:27] | I remember… | 我觉得那个谁 |
[43:27] | …Kusturica loved putting pigs in films. | 那个库斯图里卡以前特别爱拍猪 |
[43:30] | Bong Joon-ho too. | 奉俊昊也拍猪 |
[43:31] | Get the line producer to make some calls. | 你赶快叫制片去联系去 |
[43:33] | One’s not enough. Get more. | 光一头不够 多弄几头 |
[43:35] | Great. | 好 |
[43:36] | I know a pig farmer. | 猪农 我认识 |
[43:38] | Look. | 你看看 |
[43:39] | This vest is from him. | 我的马甲 就来自这儿 |
[43:43] | The farmer takes his son everywhere. | 这个猪老板 常常带着儿子 |
[43:47] | A farmer with fatherly love. | 农民有父爱 |
[43:49] | Let’s strengthen the fatherly love bit. | 回去把这个农民父爱这部分 要加强一下 |
[43:54] | I like it. | 我觉得可以 |
[43:57] | You inspire me. | 还是你能激发我 |
[43:59] | You’re the expert. | 还是你有经验 |
[44:02] | I need to learn more about a pig farmer’s life. | 我应该要好好去体验一下养猪生活 |
[44:04] | Yes, do that. | 对 再熟悉熟悉 |
[44:06] | Learn more about pigs. | 跟猪再熟悉熟悉 |
[44:11] | Come, let’s watch the rushes again. | 来 再看一遍重播 |
[44:17] | Do I have to tell you again? | 我跟你讲了多少遍了 |
[44:18] | That pig is our pet. | 那个猪是我们的宠物 |
[44:19] | Why allow dogs but not pigs? | 为什么可以带狗不能带猪啊 |
[44:24] | Such a stupid rule. | 什么破规矩啊 |
[44:42] | Yan! | 小燕 |
[44:44] | I can’t catch up! | 爸追不上你 |
[44:46] | Wait for me at the next station! | 下一站等着爸 |
[44:48] | Dad! | 爸 |
[44:49] | What’d you say? | 你说啥 |
[44:50] | I can’t hear you. | 我听不见 |
[44:51] | Good! Stop! | 好 停 |
[44:54] | Also… | 然后呢 |
[44:55] | …that fan needs to blow hard enough… | 我跟你说你这风机要吹大一点 |
[44:57] | …to make the horse’s mane fly… | 让整个马鬃都飞起来 |
[44:58] | …like it’s racing. | 显得非常快 |
[44:59] | Then we cut to a shot like this… | 然后咱景别大概在这个景别 |
[45:01] | …with you in it. | 然后这时候是真身 |
[45:03] | Then a quick cut to a wide shot… | 然后马上换 大景别 |
[45:05] | …with the stunt double. | 然后上替身 |
[45:06] | The double throws the whip… | 替身上来之后 鞭子一扔 |
[45:09] | …and falls off the horse. | 从马上摔下来 |
[45:10] | Then Brother Chi stands up. | 然后大哥站起来 |
[45:12] | We switch to a close-up… | 换一紧的景别 |
[45:13] | …with Brother Chi in frame. | 然后驰哥入画 |
[45:15] | Sounds good. | 这个方案很好 |
[45:17] | But my idea… | 可是我觉得 |
[45:18] | …is to use a real horse. | 不要假马 |
[45:20] | Not a fake one. | 要真马 |
[45:21] | And no stunt double. I’ll do it. | 不要替身 我来 |
[45:23] | Also, the horse and I fall together. | 然后 马跟我一起摔 |
[45:25] | One shot, no cuts, super-authentic. | 一个镜头下来 不剪辑多真实 |
[45:28] | That’s crazy, it’s too dangerous! | 那哪行 太危险了 是吧 |
[45:29] | It’s fine. | 不会 |
[45:31] | Make-up! | 上妆 |
[45:32] | Coming! | 来啦 |
[45:32] | Trust me, I can do it. | 真的 你相信我 我可以的 |
[45:36] | I know films need stories… | 我知道 电影需要故事 |
[45:38] | …but so do film festivals. | 但是电影节也需要故事 |
[45:40] | Right? | 你知道嘛 |
[45:41] | True. | 是 |
[45:42] | All these padded jackets count. | 你的那个棉袄文化很重要 |
[45:44] | But so does the actors’ attitude. | 演员的态度也很重要 |
[45:46] | We need to move the jury. | 要影响到评委的 |
[45:50] | Remember The Revenant? | 你记得荒野猎人吗 |
[45:52] | Classic. Yeah. | 经典 看过 |
[45:53] | Leonardo rides the horse, falls… | 李安纳度 骑马 摔 |
[45:55] | …and crawls into its belly. | 然后钻到马肚子里 |
[45:57] | Right. | 对 |
[45:57] | It was real. | 真的 |
[46:00] | The jury saw that, | 评委看到的 |
[46:02] | and he got the prize. | 拿奖了 |
[46:04] | Did he? | 拿了么 |
[46:05] | He did. | 拿了 |
[46:06] | His only Oscar. | 第一次拿 |
[46:07] | The jury was so moved. | 评委很感动 |
[46:09] | Let me check it out. | 我到现场感觉下 |
[46:11] | I want the feeling of it. | 我去感受下 |
[46:12] | Actor on set! | 演员去现场 |
[46:14] | Be careful! | 小心点 |
[46:17] | Continuity, check and see… | 场记你帮我查一下那个 |
[46:19] | …if Brother Chi’s insurance covers riding. | 驰哥的保险 有没有骑马那项 |
[46:22] | Roger that, Director. | 好嘞 导演收到 |
[46:41] | Do it again. | 变多一次 |
[46:42] | Why not? | 来 怕你啊 |
[46:43] | His hand’s still not better. | 你老板的手还没好 |
[46:44] | Don’t encourage him. | 别陪他疯啦 |
[46:45] | We’re done here. | 收摊了 |
[46:46] | Mr Lau, time to return to the hotel and rest. | 刘先生 到点回酒店睡觉了 好不好啊 |
[46:49] | I’m a pig farmer. | 我是猪农 |
[46:50] | I’m experiencing life. | 我要体验生活 |
[46:53] | Brother Chi – they’ve delivered the pigs. | 驰哥 猪都送到剧组了 |
[46:55] | Thanks! | 麻烦了 |
[46:56] | Lam Wai-Kwok. | 林伟国 |
[47:01] | Lam Wai-Kwok, have another. Here. | 林伟国 再吃一块 这里 |
[47:03] | That’s right. | 对啊 |
[47:05] | Listen to your daddy. | 听老爸话啦 |
[47:07] | There’s more! Here. | 还有 这里 |
[47:12] | Don’t worry. | 您放心 |
[47:13] | However many you give us… | 您交给我们多少 |
[47:14] | …we’ll return them all. | 我们还您多少 |
[47:16] | Y’know, Brother Chi is like a brother to me. | 驰哥是我兄弟你知道不 |
[47:18] | We counted 35, boss. | 哥 点过了 35头 |
[47:19] | Take ’em to Props. | 道具交接一下 |
[47:25] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[47:26] | My car is blocked. | 车被堵住了 |
[47:28] | You lost your car? | 车丢了 |
[47:30] | It’s been blocked. | 我车被堵住了 |
[47:33] | So it’s still there, good. | 没丢就好 |
[48:24] | The E-Wisdom logo’s 3 lines stand for… | E智慧汽车这三条线分别代表 |
[48:28] | …technology, revolution, and ideals. | 科技 革命和理想 |
[48:31] | A tech company… | 一个科技公司 |
[48:32] | …needs a strong revolutionary spirit… | 必须要具备强大的革命精神 |
[48:35] | I thanked him for his praise for the acting… | 我是跟他说 谢谢他喜欢我们的表演 |
[48:38] | …and said we’re making… | 然后我们将会 |
[48:39] | …a great film about fatherly love. | 有一部非常伟大的父爱电影 |
[48:43] | The theme of fatherly love lets us explore… | 我们还会通过父爱表达关于 |
[48:47] | …the vital issue of communication. | 沟通这个人类命题 |
[48:49] | This movie is all about communications. | 这部电影讲的是沟通 |
[48:52] | The director wants to show the world… | 导演想向全世界观众展示 |
[48:54] | …the love between a Chinese farmer and his daughter. | 一位中国农民和女儿之间的亲情 |
[48:58] | Yes. | 没错 |
[49:01] | We’ve watched the scenes you sent. | 我们看了你们发来的几场戏 |
[49:03] | We really love what we’ve seen. | 那几场我们都很喜欢 |
[49:04] | We definitely want the film in the festival. | 我们绝对想让这部电影入选电影节 |
[49:07] | We cannot confirm which section the film’s in right now. | 还不能确定会参加哪个单元 |
[49:10] | personally… | 我个人觉得 |
[49:16] | Fix the WiFi! | 把 WiFi 搞好 |
[49:17] | Try my laptop. | 试下用这部电脑 |
[49:20] | It can’t be the WiFi. | 不是WiFi的事 |
[49:21] | Our WiFi is a racehorse, Europe’s is a donkey… | 我这里的网速比他欧洲至少快四条街 |
[49:23] | …stuck at the Aegean Sea. | 他的信号还在爱琴海 |
[49:25] | What was he saying? | 他刚才说什么 |
[49:28] | That we’ve got a shot at the competition. | 他说我们入围的机会很大 |
[49:36] | I’m not surprised. | 也不意外 |
[49:40] | It’s years since a festival has seen a Chinese padded jacket. | 国际电影节好多年 没有过大棉袄这种题材 |
[49:43] | And Bong Joon-ho has nothing this year. | 奉俊昊今年又没片 |
[49:46] | Well-directed, well-acted. | 拍的好 演的好 |
[49:49] | Of course you’ll get in. | 肯定入围 |
[49:50] | My foundation did a huge sponsorship deal… | 我的基金会跟他们电影节主席 |
[49:52] | …with the festival chairman. | 谈了那么大的赞助 |
[49:54] | You’re kidding. | 你开玩笑 |
[49:55] | Today’s films are turds. This is their dream come true. | 电影现在这个德行他们求之不得 |
[49:59] | Wait, Mr Zhuo, what’s this about turds? | 不是 卓总你说那个电影现在哪个德行 |
[50:01] | You’re a film director. | 你是个导演 |
[50:02] | You don’t need to ask me that. | 电影什么德行你问我 |
[50:03] | Enough, enough! | 别说了 别说了 |
[50:04] | I could punch you for that! | 不怕我揍你吗 |
[50:09] | He means our film could win… | 他的意思是说我们电影 |
[50:12] | …awards. | 得奖 |
[50:13] | Not “turds”. | 不是德行 |
[50:14] | Awards. | 拿奖 |
[50:16] | Is it fixed? | 搞定没 |
[50:18] | We didn’t thank him. What if we win an award? | 万一拿了奖都没跟人道谢 多不好意思 |
[50:49] | My hometown… | 我的老家 |
[50:51] | …is this village. | 他就住在这个屯 |
[50:54] | What’s that? | 这是什么 |
[50:55] | A village. A village? | 农村 |
[50:59] | It’s just cardboard. | 这是破纸板 |
[51:02] | How’s this? | 还有这个 |
[51:03] | Hi, everyone! | 大家好 |
[51:05] | -“I’m the workout monster!” -Look | -我是健身红人 -你看 |
[51:06] | It lacks seriousness. | 那就是不认真 |
[51:08] | We’re serious about not being serious. | 我们真是很认真地在不认真 |
[51:12] | Try this one. | 还有这个 |
[51:13] | -More cardboard! -Look at this. | -这不还是破纸板吗 -看这个 |
[51:15] | It’s different! | 不一样 |
[51:15] | It’s exactly what I’m talking about. | 这就是我说的不认真 |
[51:19] | Then…what’s serious? | 那什么才 认真 |
[51:30] | This is what a serious actor does. | 这才是认真演员对自己的要求 |
[51:34] | Sometimes it carries a price. | 有时候需要代价的 |
[51:37] | Yan! | 小燕 |
[51:39] | Wait for me! | 等我 |
[51:41] | If you’re going to broadcast… | 所以如果要播 |
[51:43] | …put out something serious. | 就播一些认真的东西 |
[52:34] | Wait, wait – | 先不喝 先不喝 |
[52:35] | Let me ask you. | 问个事 |
[52:36] | If I throw this golf ball in the water… | 我把这个高尔夫球丢到水里 |
[52:40] | …will it sink? | 会不会沉底 |
[52:41] | Of course it will. | 当然沉了 |
[52:43] | It’s made of polyethylene. | 聚酯乙烯做的嘛 |
[52:45] | Scientific. | 科学 |
[52:46] | But it changes if you say I love you to it. | 但是你跟它说我爱你就不一样了 |
[52:49] | Why would I say “I love you” to a little ball? | 我为什么要跟一个小球球 说我爱你 |
[52:54] | So don’t. You do it. | 你不要 你来 |
[52:57] | Summer, I’ll teach you a spell. | Summer 我教你一个咒语 |
[52:59] | Say… | 你跟它说 |
[53:01] | …Little Ball… | 小球球 |
[53:03] | Sarang Hae Yo. | 撤浪嘿呦 (韩语 : 我爱你) |
[53:04] | Do I have to say “Little Ball”? | 要说小球球么 |
[53:07] | No need. | 可以不用 |
[53:08] | Just Sarang Hae Yo. | 就撤浪嘿呦 (韩语 : 我爱你) |
[53:09] | Sarang Hae Yo. | 撤浪嘿呦 (韩语 : 我爱你) |
[53:20] | See? | 你看 你看 |
[53:23] | It’s floating. | 浮起来了 |
[53:24] | It’s a prop. | 道具 道具 |
[53:25] | A prop? | 道具 |
[53:26] | Here’s to me. | 敬我 |
[53:27] | Cheers, Brother Chi! | 驰哥 碰 |
[53:28] | Turn off the music! | 音乐停一下 |
[53:30] | I’m very happy today! | 今天很开心 |
[53:32] | It’s a very important day! | 今天非常重要 |
[53:34] | My good friend Lau Wai-Chi is now officially… | 我的好朋友刘伟驰加入了E智慧 |
[53:37] | …a shareholder in E-Wisdom! | 正式成为股东了 |
[53:41] | Think about it – | 动动脑子 |
[53:42] | with Wai-Chi on our side, the world is ours! | 我早说了得伟驰得天下 |
[53:44] | Our two industries will walk alone no more. | 两个产业很孤独 要融合 |
[53:47] | Our board will become part of the film world! | 我们的董事参与电影界 |
[53:50] | Get my meaning? | 明白吧 |
[53:51] | No big parts, just small roles. | 大角色不用啊 小角色啊 |
[53:53] | Does the director agree? | 小角色导演答应吗 |
[53:54] | Cameos. | 串一下 |
[53:55] | The director’s gone. | 导演走了 |
[53:56] | Can anyone else decide for him? | 导演走了 导演走了有人定啊 |
[53:58] | Wai-Chi, your call? | 伟驰你定啊 |
[54:00] | Can we be actors too? | 跟驰哥拍戏 |
[54:01] | Brother Chi? | 驰哥 |
[54:02] | OK! OK. | |
[54:02] | Great! | 好 |
[54:04] | “OK”! The film world is so open, so easy. | OK 电影界这么爽快啊 |
[54:07] | A little gesture from the board. Here! | 我董事会表示一下 来 |
[54:19] | Can I borrow your phone? | 能借一下你的手机吗 |
[54:23] | What? | 什么 |
[54:24] | Your phone. | 手机 |
[54:32] | Little cellphone – | 小手机 |
[54:33] | Sarang Hae Yo! | 撤浪嘿呦 (韩语 : 我爱你) |
[55:09] | The leaders of the two countries… | 吉尔利亚与安库尔元首 |
[55:11] | …have agreed to a short-term ceasefire… | 在刚刚结束的紧急会谈中 |
[55:13] | …following an emergency meeting. | 达成了短期停火协议 |
[55:15] | Both sides will immediately cease hostilities… | 双方同意立即停止敌对行动 |
[55:18] | …to prevent the situation worsening. | 以免导致局势进一步恶化 |
[55:20] | The leaders will resume talks… | 双方领导人将在未来几天内 |
[55:22] | …in the coming days… | 继续进行高级别磋商 |
[55:24] | …to resolve territorial claims. | 以解决两国之间长期存在的领土争端 |
[55:28] | The UN Crisis Coordinator for the region… | 当日 联合国吉安问题 特别协调员文内斯 |
[55:32] | …informed the Security Council… | 在向安理会作情况通报时指出 |
[55:35] | that the ceasefire remains fragile. | 目前两国达成的停火协定 仍处于脆弱状态 |
[55:38] | Frontline troops have yet to be recalled. | 双方一线部队均未撤离 |
[55:41] | There is still the potential for escalation. | 冲突升级的潜在驱动因素仍然存在 |
[55:44] | She urged both sides to keep their commitments… | 他呼吁两国恪守承诺 |
[55:46] | …and international law and covenants… | 根据国际法和已经签署的协议 |
[55:49] | …by quickly recalling their frontline troops. | 尽快实现一线部队的撤离 |
[55:52] | During the meeting, | 在会议上 |
[55:53] | several countries expressed… | 多个国家表示 |
[55:54] | …willingness to assist with peace talks… | 愿为和谈提供支援与协助 |
[55:56] | …and help to resolve the conflict. | 帮助双方化解矛盾 |
[55:58] | Solutions will be based on the border situation… | 在两国边界现状的基础上寻求解决方案 |
[56:02] | …and cooperation for regional peace and stability. | 共同维护地区和平稳定 |
[56:05] | In other international news… | 继续关注国际方面 |
[56:07] | …a number of places… | 昨日布林西多个地区 |
[56:08] | …saw further strikes and protests. | 展开了第九轮的罢工示威活动 |
[56:11] | As protesters and police clashed in the capital… | 首都莱斯有示威者与警方爆发冲突 |
[56:14] | …471 security officers were injured… | 共有471名保安部队人员受伤 |
[56:17] | …and there were 524 arrests. | 524人被捕 |
[56:30] | What do you think? | 怎么样 |
[56:31] | Isn’t my pet Kitty cute? | 我的宠物 Kitty 是不是很可爱 |
[56:34] | Very. I think it likes my feet. | 很可爱 好像很喜欢我的脚 |
[56:38] | And there’s this. | 还有这个 |
[56:42] | Cozy! | 很温暖 |
[56:50] | Why not sit over here? | 要不要一起坐一会 |
[57:05] | Very cozy! | 很温暖 |
[57:10] | It seems to recognize people. | 它好像会认人啊 |
[57:14] | It’s not a camera, is it? | 不会有摄像头吧 |
[57:20] | Sure, I bought it to film you. | 有 就是买来拍你的 |
[57:32] | Filming me is expensive. | 拍我很贵的 |
[57:35] | Can I turn it off? | 能关吗 |
[57:38] | Don’t tell me how – | 不要告诉我怎么关 |
[57:40] | I’ll figure it out. | 我一定找到的 |
[57:46] | I’ve an idea. | 我有办法 |
[57:53] | Let’s lock it up for a few hours. | 先监禁两个小时再说 |
[57:58] | You ought to star in a comedy. | 你真的应该去演喜剧 |
[58:02] | I have. | 我演过 |
[58:06] | Which one? | 哪一部 |
[58:08] | It was before you were born. | 你还没出生 |
[58:13] | Later I did maybe two more… | 我记得你出生后我还是演过两部 |
[58:17] | I think that thing is calling me. | 我还是觉得应该去处理一下 |
[58:26] | It ate your stocking! | 它吃了你的丝袜 |
[58:29] | I’ll sort it out. | 我帮你处理 |
[59:27] | What are you doing? | 干什么 |
[59:30] | My laptop has a camera. | 我的电脑也有摄像头啊 |
[59:33] | It’s off. | 没开啊 |
[59:36] | Now it’s on! | 现在开了 |
[59:43] | Why are you doing this? | 为什么要这样 |
[59:46] | Why did you come here? | 那你为什么要来 |
[59:50] | To check out your pet? | 不是来看你宠物么 |
[59:55] | Are you more scared of it or me? | 那宠物可怕还是我可怕 |
[59:58] | What are you saying? | 你说什么 |
[1:00:01] | Is it my youth that scares you, | 你是怕我年纪小呢 |
[1:00:03] | or my lower social status? | 还是怕我阶层低 |
[1:00:15] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[1:00:18] | You’re scared that I’ll use you, right? | 你是怕我利用你对吧 |
[1:00:34] | Sorry to have disturbed you. | 不好意思 打扰了 |
[1:00:49] | May I have this? | 能送我吗 |
[1:00:54] | You really think I’d film you? | 你真以为我要拍你吗 |
[1:01:28] | Choose health, start moving. | 选择健康 运动时间 |
[1:03:14] | Brother Chi – | 驰哥 |
[1:03:19] | there’s trouble! | 出事了 出事了 |
[1:03:20] | It’s about the security guards. | 保安出事了 |
[1:03:21] | What happened? | 什么事 |
[1:03:22] | The pigs got taken. | 那些猪被人抢 |
[1:03:23] | The security guards did nothing. | 保安什么都不管 |
[1:03:24] | Why were they taken? | 那些猪为什么会被人抢 |
[1:03:26] | And the director got beat up! | 导演被人打 |
[1:03:27] | The security guys should’ve protected him. | 那些保安应该保护导演的嘛 |
[1:03:29] | Forget the security guards for a sec – | 你先不要讲保安 |
[1:03:31] | why was the director beaten up? | 导演为什么被人打 |
[1:03:32] | The farmers wanted their pigs back. | 因为农民要来抢回那些猪 |
[1:03:33] | But he wanted to film them… | 导演要拍戏 |
[1:03:34] | …and the security guys didn’t stop them. | 但是保安又不拦住 |
[1:03:36] | Wait! | 你停一停 |
[1:03:37] | What farmers? | 什么农民 |
[1:03:38] | The ones that lent us the pigs. | 借猪给我们的农民么 |
[1:03:39] | They came for them, and the director – | 他们来拿回这些猪 导演 |
[1:03:42] | It’s the security guards’ fault! | 总之就是那些保安不对 |
[1:03:43] | Stop talking about the guards – | 你不要再说保安 不要说保安了 |
[1:03:46] | just tell me, calmly, what happened? | 乖乖地告诉我发生了什么事 |
[1:03:49] | It’s a mess! | 不好了 |
[1:03:50] | The guards messed up! | 保安出的事 |
[1:03:56] | Lau Wai-Chi! | 刘伟驰 |
[1:03:57] | Brother Chi isn’t here. | 驰哥不在 |
[1:04:00] | Hu Changjie – | 胡昌杰 |
[1:04:01] | he says he’s not here. | 他说他不在 |
[1:04:02] | The farmers… | 这些农民 |
[1:04:03] | …found that knife we threw away. | 他们在田里捡到那把刀 |
[1:04:05] | Such bad luck. | 你说多巧 |
[1:04:07] | Why didn’t you tell me? | 你不早点说 |
[1:04:09] | It just occurred to me. | 刚刚才想到 |
[1:04:14] | Lau Wai-Chi! | 刘伟驰 |
[1:04:16] | I saw you! | 我看见你了 |
[1:04:18] | Come out and talk. | 你下来 我俩讲讲 |
[1:04:21] | Stop hiding! | 别躲着 |
[1:04:22] | It’s no good hiding. | 老躲着干啥 |
[1:04:26] | What can I do to you anyway? | 我也不能把你咋 |
[1:04:28] | Right? | 对吧 |
[1:04:30] | You give your ancestors red faces. | 你真是亏了你先人 |
[1:04:32] | Stop hiding! | 别躲着 |
[1:04:34] | Brother Chi isn’t here. | 驰哥不在 |
[1:04:34] | This some new act of yours? | 你躲里头演啥呢 |
[1:04:36] | I told you he’s not here. | 我都说驰哥不在了 |
[1:04:37] | You playing a turtle? | 你演乌龟呢 |
[1:04:38] | I saw him! | 我看见他了 |
[1:04:40] | Come out and act in my face – | 你下来当我面演吧 |
[1:04:42] | play that role of blood brother again. | 成天演得跟我亲哥一样 |
[1:04:44] | I’m going to call security… | 你再说我叫保安了 |
[1:04:46] | Security! | 保安 |
[1:04:47] | Come here! | 过来 |
[1:04:48] | Hey, you – | 喂 你啊 |
[1:04:49] | Let me go! | 你松开 |
[1:04:50] | What the hell – | 你干啥呢 |
[1:04:53] | Mr Big Shot looks down on me. | 人家看不起我 |
[1:04:55] | So I decided to take my pigs back. | 我就寻思把猪要回来呗 |
[1:04:57] | They say continuity- | 那剧组说连戏 |
[1:04:58] | I’m just asking for my pigs back. | 要好几回都不给我 |
[1:05:01] | Nothing wrong with taking back what’s mine, yeah? | 那我拿回我自己东西没毛病吧 |
[1:05:04] | I’m not afraid of you! | 你不要以为我怕你 |
[1:05:05] | Wreck the joint! | 把这东西都给我砸了 |
[1:05:06] | Lock the door! | 快把棚门关上 |
[1:05:08] | Lock the door! | 棚门关上 |
[1:05:10] | You trying to scare me? | 你关上吓唬谁呢 |
[1:05:12] | So what if I am? | 我吓唬你怎么啦 |
[1:05:13] | Let me see you try! | 你吓唬一个你试试 |
[1:05:14] | So what? | 怎么啦 |
[1:05:15] | Just try! | 你试试 |
[1:05:15] | So what? | 怎么啦 |
[1:05:26] | A friend of yours? | 他是你朋友 |
[1:05:31] | So he gave you a knife. | 他给了你一把刀 |
[1:05:33] | You threw it away… | 你们把刀扔了 |
[1:05:36] | But he found it. | 还让人给捡着了 |
[1:05:42] | So you didn’t throw it very far. | 你们扔的倒是不太远啊 |
[1:05:46] | We… | 我们 |
[1:05:48] | …didn’t know the area. | 地形不太熟悉 |
[1:05:51] | According to WHO blood pressure standards… | 根据世界卫生组织血压判定标准 |
[1:05:54] | …your test result shows… | 您本次测量值处于 |
[1:05:57] | …hypertension. | 重度高血压范围 |
[1:05:59] | Please consult a medical professional. | 建议您谘询医生 |
[1:06:06] | You didn’t do anything wrong. | 其实你体验生活一点都没错 |
[1:06:08] | It’s the farmers who were out of line – | 但是那些农民真是太离谱 |
[1:06:10] | So unreasonable. You can’t talk to them. | 不讲道理 不可理喻 |
[1:06:12] | The director, too. | 那导演像什么样啊 |
[1:06:13] | So he disrespects me – whatever. | 不给我面子也就算了 |
[1:06:14] | But how can he talk to you like that? | 但是怎么可以跟你那样说话 |
[1:06:16] | No room card? | 你没卡 |
[1:06:19] | Problem solved. | 搞定 |
[1:06:20] | What problem did you solve? | 你搞定什么 |
[1:06:22] | You solve small problems. | 小事你搞定了 |
[1:06:23] | How ’bout solving a big one? | 大事你能不能搞定 |
[1:06:25] | Like the problem of the pig farmer? | 养猪的事你能不能搞定 |
[1:06:27] | Mr Lam, how ’bout solving that one right now? | 林先生 你现在立刻帮我搞定它行不行 |
[1:06:29] | Sure. | 行 |
[1:06:43] | Bless Brother Chi and the rest of the filming. | 保佑驰哥顺利杀青 |
[1:06:46] | May the pigs go home soon. | 那些猪早点归位 |
[1:07:11] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[1:07:13] | Hello? | 有人没 |
[1:07:14] | Another blackout? | 怎么又停电了 |
[1:07:22] | Damn you! | 仆街吧 你 |
[1:10:58] | Delete the selected video? | 是否删除视频 |
[1:11:05] | Deleted. | 已删除 |
[1:11:07] | Get out! | 下车 |
[1:11:08] | Understand the words get out? | 下车你能不能听懂啊 |
[1:11:11] | You looking for trouble? | 你是不是找麻烦 |
[1:11:13] | You think you’re tough? | 牛皮吗 不是 |
[1:11:15] | Hit him! | 打他呀 |
[1:11:18] | Kick him! | 踹他 |
[1:13:50] | Surprise! | 惊喜 |
[1:13:57] | It’s ok. | 不怕 |
[1:13:59] | Mommy! Daddy hit me! | 妈咪 爹地打我 |
[1:14:03] | What happened? | 什么事啊 |
[1:14:04] | You’re okay. | 没事吧 |
[1:14:07] | Why not tell me you were coming? | 你来为什么不讲一声 |
[1:14:09] | Ok ok. | 没事 |
[1:14:10] | You forgot, whatever. | 不记得就随便吧 |
[1:14:14] | Don’t cry! | 不要哭了 |
[1:14:16] | I’ll fix it for you. | 爸爸帮你修好 |
[1:14:19] | It’s so late. | 都几点钟了 |
[1:14:20] | Why… | 你们怎么 |
[1:14:21] | …isn’t he in bed? | 怎么不带他去睡觉呢 |
[1:14:24] | Ryan wanted to wait for you… | Ryan 说要等你 |
[1:14:25] | …to show you his letter of apology. | 给你看他写的那封道歉信 |
[1:14:43] | Let’s see it. | 你写的什么 |
[1:14:45] | What’s this? | 写的是什么 |
[1:14:47] | An apology is a question of attitude… | 道歉是态度的问题 |
[1:14:50] | …writing characters correctly one of ability. | 识不识字是你能力的问题啊 |
[1:14:54] | -Why are you crying? -Mommy! | -你哭什么 -妈咪 |
[1:14:56] | Daddy’s scolding me. | 爹地骂我 |
[1:14:58] | You never made such mistakes as a kid? | 你小时候没写错过字吗 |
[1:15:01] | Queenie, get them to bed. | Queen 嫂 带他们去睡觉 |
[1:15:09] | Mr Lau… | 刘先生 |
[1:15:10] | If you got kicked out of someone’s bedroom… | 如果你在别的房间受了委屈 |
[1:15:13] | …don’t take it out on a child. | 别对小孩子发脾气 |
[1:15:15] | It’s not what you’re thinking. | 不是你想的那样 |
[1:15:20] | It doesn’t matter, Mr Lau. | 没关系的 刘先生 |
[1:15:23] | We’re already divorced. | 我们已经离了婚 |
[1:15:25] | It’s really not that, Mrs Lau. | 不是你想的那样 刘太太 |
[1:15:29] | -It’s so rough out there… -When will you make it public? | -我在外面受了多少 -那你是打算公开了吗 |
[1:15:32] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[1:15:46] | A farmer…doesn’t wear a ring. | 农民嘛 农民哪有戒指 |
[1:15:51] | A farmer with no ring, | 一个没有结婚戒指 |
[1:15:53] | and in his pyjamas. | 穿睡衣的农民 |
[1:15:59] | We leave tomorrow. | 我们明天就走 |
[1:16:39] | Sure it’s at her place? | 你肯定在她那里 |
[1:16:40] | How many times do I have to say it? | 你要我讲多少次啊 |
[1:16:44] | So did the two of you – | 那你们俩有没有什么 |
[1:16:45] | No. | 没 |
[1:16:47] | “No” is good. | 没就好了 |
[1:16:47] | So you really only left your ring there? | 你就真是只把戒指落在了她那里 |
[1:16:50] | I really only left my ring there. | 我真的只是把戒指落在了她那里 |
[1:16:53] | Assuming… | 就算 |
[1:16:54] | …that’s all, very good. | 没事发生就好 |
[1:16:56] | Got to get the ring back though. | 那得把戒指拿回来 |
[1:16:59] | I’ll call her for you. | 我帮你打给她 |
[1:17:03] | No. | 不对 |
[1:17:06] | This is between you and her. | 这是你们两个人的私事 |
[1:17:08] | If I’m suddenly in the middle of it… | 如果我现在贸然帮你出手 |
[1:17:11] | …it could mean more trouble. | 可能会刺激到她 |
[1:17:13] | You do it. | 你自己来 |
[1:17:22] | Send a voicemail. | 用语音 |
[1:17:24] | So sorry… | 抱歉 不好意思 |
[1:17:25] | …but I wanted to ask… | 我想问一下 |
[1:17:26] | …if I left anything at your place? | 我是不是有东西落在你那 |
[1:17:32] | Just be honest. | 认就好了 |
[1:17:40] | What’s that? | 这些是什么 |
[1:17:41] | A band-aid. | 小胶布 |
[1:17:42] | No. What did you two get up to? | 不是吧 你们玩了些什么 |
[1:17:44] | Don’t worry about it! | 你别问这么多事了 |
[1:17:46] | I only left my ring there. | 我只是落下了戒指 |
[1:17:47] | I don’t need to know. | 你需不需要讲那么多 |
[1:17:48] | You don’t believe me? | 你是不是不相信我 |
[1:17:49] | It’s not that. | 不是 |
[1:17:50] | Mr Lau… | 刘先生 |
[1:17:51] | I’m not interested in your private life. | 其实我对你那些私生活 一点兴趣都没有 |
[1:17:54] | But it’s clear that this Summer… | 但我知道现在这个 Summer |
[1:17:57] | …has her own interpretation. | 肯定有她自己的想法 |
[1:17:58] | So I’ll ask her. | 那问她咯 |
[1:17:59] | Don’t do it! | 你不要再发了 |
[1:18:01] | More messages mean more trouble…and proof. | 发得越多麻烦越多 证据在她手里 |
[1:18:03] | She’s not like that. | 我觉得不会吧 |
[1:18:04] | Don’t be naive! | 你不要这么幼稚 |
[1:18:06] | Lau Wai-Chi is a superstar. | 刘伟驰是天王巨星 |
[1:18:08] | Summer is a little director. | 那个 Summer 是个小编导 |
[1:18:10] | Even that’s a stretch. | 甚至连小编导都不如 |
[1:18:11] | She’s just an uploader. | 就是个UP主 |
[1:18:13] | She’s close to you now. | 她现在贴到你身边 |
[1:18:16] | Why wouldn’t she want to tell the world? | 有谁不想让全世界都知道 |
[1:18:19] | That Mr Zhuo is such a pain. | 都是那个卓总麻烦 |
[1:18:21] | It’s all because of his party. | 不搞Party 什么事都没有 |
[1:18:23] | No point in talking about it. | 不要说没用的啦 |
[1:19:36] | Hello? | 喂 |
[1:19:37] | Brother Chi, the director needs you on set. | 驰哥 现场找不到你 导演在催了 |
[1:19:39] | I know. | 知道了 |
[1:19:41] | I’m busy right now. | 我现在在忙 |
[1:19:42] | Sorry. | 麻烦你了 |
[1:19:43] | How much longer till you get here? | 那你还有多久才到 |
[1:19:45] | The director is so mad he’s yelling at everyone. | 导演见不到你一直发脾气 不停骂人 |
[1:19:47] | He almost ripped up the script. | 刚刚剧本都差点撕烂 |
[1:19:49] | Director is calling for you every minute. | 现在导演每一分钟就打来问你在哪 |
[1:20:02] | Come back soon. | 快点回来吧 |
[1:20:05] | Brother Chi, are you listening? | 驰哥 你在听吗 |
[1:20:08] | Brother Chi? You there? | 驰哥 你还在不在 |
[1:20:45] | Hello? | 喂 |
[1:20:46] | Mr Lam, no need to rush. | 林先生 不用赶了 |
[1:20:47] | The director’s sick of waiting. He called it a day. | 导演等不到驰哥就收工了 |
[1:20:49] | Roger that. | 收到 |
[1:20:52] | Why’d you have to go this way? | 为什么 为什么要选这条路呢 |
[1:20:54] | The sat-nav told me to. | 导航叫我走这条路的 |
[1:20:56] | He knows it’s rush hour. | 明明知道这个时候堵车 |
[1:20:58] | Would it have killed him to wait? | 导演多等一下会死吗 |
[1:21:02] | Choose health, start moving. | 选择健康 运动时间 |
[1:21:19] | Bonjour, je suis le directeur. | 你好 我是一名导演 |
[1:21:27] | Cut! | 咔 |
[1:21:29] | Check the replay on the monitor. | 监视器看重播 |
[1:21:30] | Prepare the next shot. | 各部门调整 |
[1:21:31] | Grab a stool… | 赶紧拿个凳子 |
[1:21:32] | …for the teacher. | 给老师坐一下 |
[1:21:34] | Quick, mop the floor. | 来 拖一下地啊 |
[1:21:36] | Director – | 导演 |
[1:21:37] | This time the logo is very visible. | 这次 LOGO 拍的特别清楚 |
[1:21:39] | Check it out. | 您看看重播 |
[1:21:42] | Aren’t we filmmakers? | 你说咱好好一拍电影的 |
[1:21:43] | How did we come to be making an ad? | 怎么就弄成一拍广告的呢 |
[1:21:47] | An ad has to sell a product. | 拍广告总得有个产品 |
[1:21:50] | There’s not even a car, just a logo. | 但是这车剩一 LOGO |
[1:21:52] | We’re making a conceptual ad. | 咱拍的是一个概念广告 |
[1:21:54] | Isn’t that what the boss wants? | 这不是老板的意思嘛 |
[1:21:55] | I think it’s working. | 我觉得还行现在 |
[1:21:56] | Really? | 行吗 |
[1:21:57] | Yes. Yeah? | 行 |
[1:22:00] | Then you direct it. | 你拍啊 |
[1:22:08] | Vulgarian. Parvenu. | 暴发户 |
[1:22:14] | Ready…Action! | 预备 开始 |
[1:22:24] | Our condolences. | 节哀顺变 |
[1:22:26] | This is a token of our goodwill. | 这是我们一点心意 |
[1:22:27] | I’m not after money. | 不要钱 |
[1:22:28] | I want an apology! | 我要道歉 |
[1:22:31] | It’s your fault my daughter’s dead. | 我女儿被你们逼死 |
[1:22:32] | I want you to admit it. | 你给我一个说法 |
[1:22:35] | We came today… | 我们今天过来 |
[1:22:37] | …out of the kindness of our hearts. | 只是出于人道主义的慰问 |
[1:22:40] | Don’t take it the wrong way, Mr Wu. | 吴先生你不要混淆啊 |
[1:22:44] | Stop! | 停 |
[1:22:51] | If that’s how you want to put it… | 你这话要是这么说呀 |
[1:22:54] | …I fear you’re going to upset me. | 我心里恐怕就不那么痛快了 |
[1:22:58] | Are you a human being? | 还是人吗 |
[1:23:02] | Apologize for what happened to his daughter. | 马上向他女儿赔礼道歉 |
[1:23:05] | I won’t say it again. | 我只说一次 |
[1:23:07] | Is that right? | 你还只说一次 |
[1:23:08] | Hold on. | 你等一下 |
[1:23:10] | Which side are you on? | 你哪一头的 |
[1:23:12] | I pay you – | 我给你的钱 |
[1:23:13] | you mouthy bastard. | 你在这里七里八里 |
[1:23:14] | Where do you stand, really? | 立场不分明啊你这是 |
[1:23:15] | Cut! | 咔 |
[1:23:16] | OK, cut! | 好 咔 |
[1:23:17] | Back to your positions. | 好 来都先回原位啊 |
[1:23:18] | Prop check, take back the money. | 来检查 道具把钱收了 |
[1:23:22] | You really an actor? | 你是演员吗 |
[1:23:24] | You! | 你 |
[1:23:25] | The director’s on set! | 导演来现场了 |
[1:23:27] | What are you doing? | 你干嘛呢 |
[1:23:30] | And you – | 还有你 |
[1:23:31] | why’d you kneel mid-shot? | 拍的好好的你蹲下干啥 |
[1:23:33] | I lost my contacts. I couldn’t see. | 我隐形眼镜找不到了 我看不见 |
[1:23:37] | This is a film set. | 这是片场 |
[1:23:39] | We’re shooting a film. | 这是拍戏 |
[1:23:41] | You can’t just kneel down… | 你想蹲就蹲下 |
[1:23:42] | …or show up when it suits you. | 想不来就不来是吗 |
[1:23:45] | Xiao Zhao… | 小昭 |
[1:23:46] | Stop messing around. | 你得认真一点啊 |
[1:23:47] | Put your heart into it. | 用心一点 |
[1:23:48] | Listen to the Director. | 听导演的话啊 |
[1:23:50] | Director, I’m sorry. | 导演 不好意思啊 |
[1:23:51] | I should’ve introduced her. | 这个没介绍 |
[1:23:52] | She’s the niece of the dean of our Business School. | 这是咱们商学院院长的侄女 |
[1:23:54] | She’s one of us. | 自己人 |
[1:23:55] | OK. | 可以了 |
[1:23:56] | One of us. | 自己人 |
[1:23:58] | Sorry, Director. | 导演 不好意思 |
[1:23:59] | It’s their first time. | 他们第一次 |
[1:23:59] | Forgive them. | 原谅他们 |
[1:24:00] | Go on. | 来 先走 |
[1:24:03] | Brother Chi. | 驰哥 |
[1:24:04] | Director – | 导演 |
[1:24:05] | I’ve an idea for this scene. | 刚才这场戏我有个想法啊 |
[1:24:07] | Why do I have lines but not Mr Zhuo? | 怎么只有我的词 没有卓总的词 |
[1:24:10] | I don’t mind, really. | 我卓某有没有词不重要 |
[1:24:12] | But, Director – | 但是 导演 |
[1:24:13] | this is the dean of our Business School. | 这是我们这个商学院的班长 |
[1:24:15] | A majority shareholder. | 大股东啊 |
[1:24:16] | He has to have lines and a central role! | 这必须有台词 必须C位啊 |
[1:24:18] | No need. | 不用 |
[1:24:18] | Same shares, same rights. | 是啊 同股同权啊 |
[1:24:20] | Exactly! | 没错 |
[1:24:21] | I’ve a suggestion – | 我提个建议啊 |
[1:24:23] | three lines of dialogue. | 三句台词 |
[1:24:24] | One apiece. | 我们一人一句 |
[1:24:25] | Let’s try it, okay, director? | 试一下 好不好 导演 |
[1:24:27] | Brother Chi, give us our cue. | 驰哥你给我们串一下 搭一下 好不好 |
[1:24:31] | Sure. | 好 |
[1:24:33] | I’m not after money. | 我不要你的钱 |
[1:24:34] | I want an apology. | 你给我一个说法 |
[1:24:36] | We’re here today… | 我们今天过来 |
[1:24:37] | …out of the kindness of our hearts. | 仅仅是为了一个人道主义的慰问 |
[1:24:40] | Two separate issues, Mr Wu. | 吴先生 你不要混淆 |
[1:24:42] | How’s that? | 好不好 |
[1:24:43] | Not bad. | 可以 可以 |
[1:24:44] | Good. | 可以 |
[1:24:44] | Maybe a little more relaxed. | 只要再放松一点就可以 |
[1:24:46] | Also, Wai-Chi, Director – | 另外伟驰 导演 |
[1:24:47] | I’ve another idea. Maybe it’s sill… | 我还有一个很不成熟的建议 |
[1:24:48] | …but I have to say it. | 但是不吐不快啊 |
[1:24:50] | This guy’s a thug. | 这是一个打手啊 |
[1:24:52] | But he talks and talks… | 这一直说一直说 |
[1:24:54] | …like a lobbyist or something. | 说的跟个说客一样 |
[1:24:55] | Your lines are boring. | 你的台词很干瘪 |
[1:24:57] | You have muscles, use them! | 一身的肉 用出来啊 |
[1:24:59] | Why not beat us up? | 打我们啊 是吧 |
[1:25:01] | That’ll make it lively. | 这才生动啊 |
[1:25:02] | These days good movies… | 现在这个好电影啊 |
[1:25:02] | …don’t have much dialogue. | 没有那么多台词的 |
[1:25:04] | Audiences love action films. | 观众喜欢看动作片嘛 |
[1:25:06] | Less dialogue is good. | 所以台词少一点没关系 |
[1:25:08] | The key is fighting, action, yeah? | 关键是要打 要动嘛 |
[1:25:10] | What a good idea. | 你这个观点好 |
[1:25:12] | That was our original idea for the scene. | 我们当初也是这么设计的 |
[1:25:14] | Brother Chi worried you’d get hurt, right? | 这驰哥怕各位受伤 对吧 |
[1:25:16] | That first version was good. | 当初那个好 |
[1:25:17] | We’re ready to suffer for art! | 我们可以为了艺术献身啊 |
[1:25:19] | We’re here to make sacrifices, right? | 我们都是来献身的是不是 |
[1:25:21] | Sure, bro. | 行啊 兄弟 |
[1:25:23] | So professional! | 很专业 |
[1:25:25] | We’ll do it your way then. | 就按你们说的来 |
[1:25:26] | C’mon. | 来 |
[1:25:27] | Director, if we do that, things will get rough. | 导演 按原剧本拍我们得调武行 |
[1:25:30] | Who’s more of a pro than an investor? | 你能比资方还专业吗 |
[1:25:32] | Do what they said. | 按资方说的来 |
[1:25:37] | OK, let’s go. | 好 来 |
[1:25:38] | Everyone – | 大家都先回原位 |
[1:25:39] | take your positions. | 都先回原位 |
[1:25:40] | Shooting live action. | 准备实拍 |
[1:25:41] | Final checks. | 来都检查一下 |
[1:25:41] | Ready. | 准备 |
[1:25:42] | Positions! Hurry! | 回原位 快 |
[1:26:00] | Our condolences. | 节哀顺变 |
[1:26:02] | This is a token of our goodwill. | 这是我们一点心意 |
[1:26:05] | I’m not after money! | 不要你们的钱 |
[1:26:07] | I want an apology! | 我要道歉 |
[1:26:08] | It’s your fault my daughter’s dead. | 我女儿被你们逼死了 |
[1:26:10] | I want you to admit it. | 你给我一个说法 |
[1:26:13] | We’re here today… | 我们今天过来 |
[1:26:14] | …out of the kindness of our hearts. | 仅仅是出于人道主义的慰问 |
[1:26:17] | Don’t take it the wrong way, Mr Wu. | 吴先生 你不要混淆 |
[1:26:28] | You push us around! | 你们太欺负人了 |
[1:26:34] | They’re fighting for real! | 还真打呀 |
[1:26:47] | Ow! | 疼 |
[1:27:01] | Help! | 救我 |
[1:27:03] | Don’t fight for real! | 不要真打 |
[1:27:06] | Stop fighting! | 你们不要打 |
[1:27:07] | Stop, don’t fight! | 停手 不要打 |
[1:27:11] | I paid for this… | 老子出钱了 |
[1:27:13] | …and now I get beat up? | 你们还打老子 |
[1:27:18] | Don’t fight for real! | 不要真打 |
[1:27:20] | Stop fighting! | 你们不要打 |
[1:27:21] | Don’t – | 不要打 |
[1:27:23] | Stop! | 停一下 |
[1:27:25] | Stop! | 停一 |
[1:27:25] | Who told you to stop? | 你喊什么停 |
[1:27:28] | Director! | 导演 |
[1:27:30] | Stop all this! | 快停下来 |
[1:27:44] | Brother Chi is still in costume. | 驰哥把衣服穿走了 |
[1:27:45] | How can he change with the cops everywhere? | 现场这么多员警怎么换啊 |
[1:27:47] | Are you crazy? | 神经病啊你们 |
[1:27:52] | Make-up needs the wig. | 化妆想拿回头套 |
[1:27:58] | And the moustache. | 还有胡子 |
[1:28:04] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[1:28:35] | This just came. | 刚刚送来的 |
[1:28:37] | Remember, the ring never went missing. | 记住 这个戒指从来都没有不见过 |
[1:28:45] | I consulted the Celebrity Whisperer. | 我问过白龙王了 |
[1:28:46] | He says this won’t hold you back. | 他说你这一劫 一定可以顺利渡过 |
[1:28:49] | Just rest a few days, then get back on set. | 没事的 休息两天再拍 |
[1:28:54] | It’s so loose. | 这么松 |
[1:28:55] | All this worry – you’ve lost weight. | 你担心得都瘦了 |
[1:29:10] | Big problem, Mr Lam! | 出事了 林先生 |
[1:29:11] | The clip of Brother Chi has gone viral. | 驰哥那条片子出大事了 |
[1:29:13] | It’s trending online. | 现在网上个个都在说他 |
[1:29:14] | I don’t know what to do. | 我都不知道该怎么办 |
[1:29:16] | Don’t tell him yet. | 不过你先别告诉他 |
[1:29:17] | It might be too much for him. | 我怕他接受不了 |
[1:29:19] | What should I do? | 现在怎么办好呢 |
[1:29:21] | We need to find a solution, quickly. | 我们是不是要快点商量对策 |
[1:29:34] | Get out of show business! | 直接滚出娱乐圈 |
[1:29:35] | How’d he not fall to death? | 怎么没给他摔死 |
[1:29:35] | Add your say online. | 写篇文章发到网上 |
[1:29:37] | What’s wrong with him? | 什么人来的 |
[1:29:38] | Disgusting. | 这个什么事来的 |
[1:29:39] | You think you’re a star. | 你还当明星呢 |
[1:29:39] | You tortured an animal. | 你虐待动物 |
[1:29:40] | Do you deserve your fame? | 你配当明星吗 |
[1:29:41] | Negative comments are off the scale. | 负面资料出的非常快已经出圈了 |
[1:29:43] | We can’t delete them fast enough. | 单靠撤热搜已经控制不住了 |
[1:29:46] | Luckily, no calls for a film boycott yet. | 好在还没有开始抵制我们的电影 |
[1:29:47] | We have to say something. | 所以我们需要公开发声 |
[1:29:49] | What’s this about? | 啥意思 |
[1:29:50] | Brother Chi, you’re being trolled. | 驰哥您被网暴了 |
[1:29:51] | Why? | 为什么 |
[1:29:52] | They saw you fall off the horse. | 他们看到您摔马了 |
[1:29:54] | Why would they troll me for that? | 摔马有什么好暴呢 |
[1:29:56] | That was just me giving my all, right? | 这不就是努力工作吗 |
[1:29:59] | No stunt double, taking risks – | 不用替身 不怕危险 |
[1:30:01] | isn’t that how you judge a good actor? | 这不是好演员的一个标准吗 |
[1:30:05] | Tom Cruise, Leonardo – they all did that. | 汤告鲁斯 李安纳度 都是这样的 |
[1:30:08] | Yes. | 对啊 |
[1:30:09] | Jacky Chen too. | 陈龙大哥也是这样 |
[1:30:12] | It’s unfair. | 是非不分 |
[1:30:14] | The netizens are all for equality – | 驰哥 网民讲平等 |
[1:30:15] | for people, women, and animals. | 他们讲人人平等 男女平等 万物平 |
[1:30:17] | Wait – | 你停一下 |
[1:30:18] | where’s the inequality? | 平等 有什么不平等 |
[1:30:19] | No stunt double… | 我没有用替身 |
[1:30:20] | …it was me that fell. What inequality? | 摔的是我 有什么不平等 |
[1:30:22] | They say it wasn’t fair to the horse. | 是说您对马不平等 |
[1:30:24] | Not fair to the horse? | 对马不平等 |
[1:30:25] | I fell together with the horse. | 我跟马一起摔的 |
[1:30:27] | I’m the one that got hurt, missy. | 受伤的是我 大姐 |
[1:30:30] | Brother Chi, it’s not about who’s right. | 驰哥 我们不是在讲道理 |
[1:30:31] | We just need to fix this. | 我们是在讲解决方法 |
[1:30:33] | If we stay silent, it’ll just get bigger. | 如果我们不发声 任由其发酵 |
[1:30:34] | It could affect the film and your career. | 担心影响您的电影和前途 |
[1:30:37] | In other countries… | 国外呢 |
[1:30:37] | …they’re stricter about animal welfare on set. | 电影对动物演员保护是比较小心的 |
[1:30:40] | Animal rights has become a sensitive issue. | 因为动物这个话题 这两年比较敏感 |
[1:30:43] | What are you saying? | 什么意思 |
[1:30:44] | It could affect our chances with film festivals. | 他是担心我们入围电影节会有影响 |
[1:30:53] | Director, if you don’t mind my asking. | 导演我想 不介意 问问 |
[1:30:56] | how’d the footage end up online? | 这视频是怎么出去的 |
[1:30:59] | Me. | 是我 |
[1:31:00] | How’s that possible? | 怎么是你 怎么是你 |
[1:31:01] | It was me. | 明明是我 |
[1:31:03] | Me. I uploaded it. | 是我 是我发的 |
[1:31:04] | Is that not allowed? | 不可以吗 |
[1:31:08] | You guys make one mess after another. | 你们争先恐后地在这捅娄子 |
[1:31:11] | Don’t you care about this film? | 到底是想不想拍这戏 |
[1:31:14] | What about you? | 那你呢 |
[1:31:17] | If you care so much, why beat up the investors? | 你想拍这个戏 为什么打投资人 |
[1:31:38] | That’s the viral clip that sparked the controversy. | 这就是那段在网上 颇受争议的视频 |
[1:31:42] | Brother Chi, if I were a netizen I’d also ask… | 驰哥 说实话 我要是网友我也会问说 |
[1:31:45] | …why a present-day drama… | 一部现代戏 |
[1:31:47] | …even needs a horse? | 干嘛非要骑马呢 |
[1:31:49] | It was a romantic idea. | 这是一个浪漫主义的设计 |
[1:31:51] | Can you picture… | 你可以想像一下 |
[1:31:53] | …that green backdrop… | 这个绿背景 |
[1:31:55] | as a speeding train in the film. | 最后合成的时候 是一列奔驰的火车 |
[1:31:58] | The daughter is on the train. | 然后女儿就在上面 |
[1:32:01] | The father is racing after it. | 父亲骑着马追车 |
[1:32:04] | It’s a story of fatherly love. | 来呈现父爱的故事 |
[1:32:07] | Can you picture that? | 能想像吗 |
[1:32:08] | I can, yes. | 能 能想像 |
[1:32:11] | Can I ask – | 那请问 |
[1:32:12] | will it be a bullet train? | 得是动车吧 |
[1:32:14] | Probably not. | 可能不是 |
[1:32:16] | That’s okay. | 没关系啊 |
[1:32:17] | For how it turns out… | 这个最后的合成效果 |
[1:32:18] | …we’ll have to wait for the film’s release! | 我们等电影上映了就知道了 |
[1:32:20] | That’s right. | 对 |
[1:32:21] | Still, the clip has drawn a lot of criticism online. | 那这段视频确实在网上颇多争议 |
[1:32:24] | About this footage – | 关于这段视频 |
[1:32:25] | what would you like to say to those netizens? | 您有什么要跟网友说的吗 |
[1:32:27] | I just want to say… | 其实我想说 |
[1:32:30] | that maybe… | 可能我真的 |
[1:32:32] | I was too committed to my character. | 太想演好这个角色 |
[1:32:36] | Sometimes I go too far for my craft. | 我拍戏的时候可能用力过猛 |
[1:32:39] | I’ve upset people who care about animals… | 然后吓到一群关心动物的人 |
[1:32:44] | and hurt that little horse. | 然后伤害了那匹小马 |
[1:32:47] | I hope… | 我希望 |
[1:32:47] | …I can be forgiven… | 我希望大家能原谅我 |
[1:32:51] | …for taking things too far… | 我用力过猛 |
[1:32:52] | I really understand Brother Chi. | 其实我特别能理解驰哥 |
[1:32:54] | He’s so devoted to his craft. | 就作为一个演员他对艺术有他的追求 |
[1:32:56] | But I also get those netizens… | 但我也理解那些网友 |
[1:32:58] | …the ones who show animals… | 就是他们是爱小动物的那种 |
[1:33:00] | …such kindness and care. | 那种善心和善举 |
[1:33:03] | That’s why I think… | 所以我觉得 |
[1:33:04] | …a sincere apology… | 这个郑重的道歉呢 |
[1:33:05] | from Brother Chi is called for. | 还是由驰哥自己来说 |
[1:33:09] | I sincerely… | 我诚挚 |
[1:33:15] | apologize. | 对不起 |
[1:33:19] | I sincerely… | 我诚挚地 |
[1:33:21] | …wish to donate 2 million yuan… | 提出我捐款200万 |
[1:33:23] | …to the Horse Lovers’ Foundation. | 给爱马慈善基金 |
[1:33:26] | I hope no more horses will be harmed. | 希望马儿能不再受到伤害 |
[1:33:33] | This is a compassionate gesture. | 这是 这是驰哥的 爱心的表达 |
[1:33:38] | But… | 但是 |
[1:33:39] | …isn’t there something else you’d like to say? | 这个动作有什么需要说明的吗 |
[1:33:44] | I… | 我 |
[1:33:45] | …can. | 可以 |
[1:33:47] | I can… | 我可以 |
[1:33:50] | I can…apologize. | 我可以 我可以道歉 |
[1:33:54] | I can say I’m sorry. | 我可以说对不起 |
[1:33:56] | I can donate money. | 我可以捐款 |
[1:33:57] | I can do whatever it takes. | 我可以 我什么都可以 |
[1:33:58] | But what I want to say… | 但是我 我想说呢 |
[1:34:04] | …is that as an actor… | 作为一个 一个演员 |
[1:34:08] | …who performs his own stunts… | 他亲自演出动作戏 |
[1:34:13] | …and immerses himself in real life… | 他亲自体验生活 |
[1:34:18] | …who brings in investors… | 剧组缺钱 |
[1:34:20] | …when a film’s budget runs dry… | 我亲自拉投资 |
[1:34:25] | …what’s my crime? What’s my crime? | 有错吗 |
[1:34:29] | Brother Chi is speaking from the heart. | 这是驰哥的肺腑之言 |
[1:34:36] | I know, I really do… | 我 我真的知道 |
[1:34:38] | …that people won’t understand what I’m saying. | 我讲的这些大家可能 可能真的不懂 |
[1:34:42] | But why can’t you all… | 但是为什么你们 |
[1:34:45] | respect my hard work? | 不尊重一下努力 |
[1:34:49] | It’s not a bad thing to work hard. | 努力没错 |
[1:34:53] | Thank Brother Chi for being so – | 谢谢驰哥跟我们坦… |
[1:34:55] | Am I right? | 不是吗 |
[1:34:59] | Wow, time flies when you’re streaming! | 你看 直播的时间过得就是快 |
[1:35:02] | Our livestream is timing out. | 这直播的时间就已经到了 |
[1:35:05] | So, thanks… | 那 谢谢 |
[1:35:06] | …to all our viewers and friends. | 谢谢所有收看直播的观众朋友们 |
[1:35:09] | Especially Brother Chi’s many fans. | 尤其是驰哥的那些资深的影迷们 |
[1:35:12] | We look forward… | 让我们共同期待 |
[1:35:14] | …to the release of his new film. | 这部电影早日跟大家见面 |
[1:35:16] | OK, thanks, everyone! | 好 谢谢大家 |
[1:35:17] | Thanks for watching today’s show! | 谢谢收看今天的直播 |
[1:35:19] | Till next time! | 再见 |
[1:35:26] | Thank you! | 谢谢您 |
[1:35:29] | Thanks! | 谢谢 |
[1:35:54] | Please take your room card. | 请取走你的房卡 |
[1:36:01] | A successful delivery. | 送货成功 |
[1:36:03] | I will be praised. | 我会得到表扬的 |
[1:36:07] | Where’s my power bank? | 我的充电宝呢 |
[1:36:10] | An interesting question. | 有趣的问题 |
[1:36:12] | Please call reception. | 请致电前台 |
[1:36:16] | Where’s my power bank? | 我的充电宝呢 |
[1:36:19] | I’m asking you, where’s my power bank? | 我在问你 我的充电宝呢 |
[1:36:22] | An interesting question. Please call reception. | 有趣的问题 请致电前台 |
[1:36:31] | I’m Lau Wai-Chi! Don’t you know who I am? | 我刘伟驰啊 你尊重下我好不好 |
[1:36:35] | Lift your game, okay? | 你做事努力一点好不好 |
[1:36:37] | If you don’t lift yours how can I lift mine? | 你不努力凭什么不让我努力 |
[1:36:56] | Brother Chi, why don’t you injure me? | 驰哥 要不你也弄我一下吧 |
[1:36:58] | I’d love a little apology of 2 million. | 我也想要这两百万的小道歉了 |
[1:37:00] | Don’t be so uncompromising. | 得饶人处且饶人吧 |
[1:37:02] | It’s not easy to be a good actor. | 培养个好演员也不容易 |
[1:37:03] | Money exempts you from apologizing? | 有钱就不用道歉 |
[1:37:05] | I can feel my blood pressure rise. | 看得我血压都高了 |
[1:37:06] | Such arrogance! | 他就是傲慢 |
[1:37:08] | I love you, Dany Lau. | 刘伟驰我爱你 |
[1:37:10] | I’ll always love you. | 我永远爱你 |
[1:37:12] | Housekeeping. | 客房打扫 |
[1:37:18] | Dany Lau is a true professional. | 刘伟驰是个敬业的演员 |
[1:37:20] | He put in an effort not using a stunt double. | 不用替身是他努力啊 |
[1:37:21] | like 2 mil is a mini-apology. | 捐两百万就是个小道歉 |
[1:37:23] | Lau Wai-chi, you the man! | 刘伟驰 醒还是你醒 |
[1:37:25] | If you act cool, you can do anything. | 只要帅 做什么都是对的 |
[1:37:27] | Let’s take a tour | 我将带大家实地探访 |
[1:37:28] | of his “400 mini-apologies” mansion | 刘伟驰据说值四百个小道歉的 |
[1:37:31] | in Hong Kong’s Mid-Levels | 香港半山豪宅 |
[1:37:33] | A video of Lau abusing a horse went viral. | 近日 刘伟驰虐马事件爆出 |
[1:37:35] | But he wouldn’t apologize… | 他本人拒不道歉 |
[1:37:36] | …and ignited an online firestorm. | 在网上引起轩然大波 |
[1:37:38] | The film’s rep has taken a hit. | 该片风评受损 |
[1:37:39] | There’s a big push to boycott it. | 大批网友纷纷表示抵制 |
[1:37:41] | We contacted Lau Wai-Chi’s team… | 本台试图联系刘伟驰团队 |
[1:37:43] | …but up to now no response. | 暂未得到回应 |
[1:37:44] | This is Ongoing News. | 新闻进行时报导 |
[1:37:46] | Soon after the cease-fire agreement… | 吉尔利亚与安库尔停火协议达成后不久 |
[1:37:49] | …hostilities re-commenced. | 安库尔在边境地区 |
[1:37:50] | Border skirmishes… | 再次向吉尔利亚发动军事攻击 |
[1:37:53] | …have led to heavy casualties. | 导致多名安库尔士兵伤亡 |
[1:37:58] | Dear guest, | 顾客您好 |
[1:38:00] | may I help you? | 有什么可以帮您 |
[1:38:07] | Who told you to open the door? | 谁叫你开的门啊 |
[1:38:09] | I just wanted to clean the room. | 我就是想去打扫卫生的 |
[1:38:12] | I don’t know either. | 我也不知道啊 |
[1:38:14] | Tiger, check the cameras. | Tiger 查查那些摄像头 |
[1:38:16] | See if you can find it. | 看看能不能看到那个东西 |
[1:38:56] | We have a deep respect for human and animal lives and dignity. | 我们尊重人和动物的生命以及尊严 |
[1:39:00] | We do not believe that art should be conducted in this manner. | 我们不赞同以这样的方式进行艺术创作 |
[1:39:04] | I just killed this one, how come it’s back up? | 这条不是已经压下去了 怎么又上来了 |
[1:39:06] | Dear shareholders, please be assured… | 请我广大亲爱的股民放心 |
[1:39:08] | E-Wisdom is no longer investing in this film. | E智慧已经全面地撤资该电影 |
[1:39:55] | How many brands are still endorsing me? | 我们现在还剩几家代言公司 |
[1:39:57] | Only one. | 剩下一家 |
[1:39:59] | What’s it like in Hong Kong? | 香港那边怎么样 |
[1:40:00] | Mrs Lau and the kids should stay home. | 刘太跟孩子那边千万不要上街 |
[1:40:02] | You can’t let them get papped. | 千万不要被人拍到 知不知道 |
[1:40:04] | I’m on it, don’t worry. | 已经在安排 放心 |
[1:40:08] | Brother Chi – | 驰哥 |
[1:40:09] | Come hear what the PR team proposes. | 公关那边想了些方案 你出来听一下 |
[1:40:19] | Brother Chi, we have a great plan. | 驰哥 我们想了一个非常好的方案 |
[1:40:21] | We’ll shoot a video… | 我们今天拍摄一组 |
[1:40:23] | …of you cuddling the pig. | 你跟猪亲密互动的视频 |
[1:40:24] | Then you buy that horse… | 然后把之前拍戏那匹马买下来 |
[1:40:25] | -…and adopt it. -Slow down. | -我们收养它 -可以说慢一点吗 |
[1:40:27] | OK, no probs. | OK 没问题 |
[1:40:27] | As for upsetting the rabble… | 至于割韭菜的话题呢 |
[1:40:28] | …we’ll make a joke of it. | 我们用玩笑的方式来解决 |
[1:40:30] | In time… | 等时间一长 |
[1:40:30] | …the outrage train will move on. | 新的话题出来 你的热度就下去了 |
[1:40:32] | The concrete plan involves… | 具体的操作方式呢 我们是 |
[1:40:34] | We shoot a clip showing your love for horses… | 简单来说呢就是 我们拍您爱马的视频 |
[1:40:37] | …and soothe the rabble. | 忘掉割韭菜的事 |
[1:40:38] | Young lady… | 这位女士 |
[1:40:39] | …you think I like animals? | 你觉得刘伟驰喜欢动物吗 |
[1:40:42] | Yes, of course. | 喜欢啊 您当然喜欢 |
[1:40:44] | So why’d I fall off that horse? | 那他为什么要摔马呢 |
[1:40:46] | You did it to – | 您是为了 |
[1:40:47] | It doesn’t matter now. | 这事现在不重要 |
[1:40:48] | You don’t think the truth matters? | 你觉得真相一点也不重要 |
[1:40:51] | The truth doesn’t matter. | 真相不重要 |
[1:40:52] | Would you mind looking over our plan? | 您先看看公司做的方案 |
[1:40:54] | If the truth doesn’t matter… | 既然真相不重要 |
[1:40:55] | …why waste time discussing it? | 那为什么要花时间去讨论呢 |
[1:40:57] | Mr Lau, we’re talking about the plan. | 刘先生 咱们说的是这个方案 |
[1:40:59] | Even if it was animal abuse, it’s OK. | 您就算真虐待动物了 也没关系 |
[1:41:01] | We’re internet pros. | 互联网我们是专业的 |
[1:41:03] | Soon no one will care if it’s true. | 新的话题出现 谁还在乎旧的真相 |
[1:41:07] | You don’t think truth matters. | 你不在乎真相 |
[1:41:08] | Netizens don’t think truth matters. | 网民也不在乎真相 |
[1:41:11] | I want to prove my innocence. | 我在说明我是冤枉的 |
[1:41:12] | You want to prove your skill. | 你在证明你有能力 |
[1:41:14] | Netizens want to feel important. | 网民在乎感觉 |
[1:41:15] | No one wants to understand the others. | 大家都不想理解对方 |
[1:41:17] | Look at you staring at me like that – | 那你们坐在我这里 瞪着两个大眼睛看着我 |
[1:41:19] | why? | 有什么意义呢 |
[1:41:20] | -Why are you doing this? -Brother Chi, cool it. | -你们为什么要这样呢 -驰哥你冷静一点 |
[1:41:22] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[1:41:24] | You’re like them, you don’t listen. | 你跟她们一样 都不理我在说什么 |
[1:41:27] | -You keep saying it can be “fixed”. -Calm down. | -你一直跟我说能搞定的 -你不要那么冲动 |
[1:41:28] | Get out! | 你走开 |
[1:41:30] | You all just want to “fix” me? | 你跟她一起来搞定我吗 |
[1:41:51] | What’s all this yelling? | 你嚷什么 |
[1:41:53] | You’re a star, so what? | 明星很了不起吗 |
[1:41:54] | That means you can bully people? | 可以随便欺负人吗 |
[1:41:56] | When you finish abusing animals… | 你虐待完动物 |
[1:41:57] | …you come here to act the tyrant? | 你在这里当暴君啊 |
[1:42:00] | What a joke. | 可笑 |
[1:42:03] | I’m out, boss. | 走了 老板 |
[1:42:07] | I quit. | 我不干了 |
[1:42:08] | I have a cat. | 我告诉你我也养猫 |
[1:42:09] | I can’t stand people like you. | 我最看不惯就是你这样的人了 |
[1:42:11] | What kind of man are you? | 你算什么男人 |
[1:42:13] | How can you hit him? | 怎么打人啊 |
[1:42:14] | What the hell? | 干嘛你 |
[1:42:21] | Why is this happening? | 为什么这样 |
[1:42:24] | Don’t go! | 别走啊 |
[1:42:27] | Ok, everyone back to work, calm down. | 行了 你们都工作 嚷什么 |
[1:42:29] | OK. | 可以了 |
[1:42:30] | Be the pros you are, sit down! | 你们专业一点 坐下 |
[1:42:32] | Back to work, ok? | 回去了 好不好 |
[1:42:35] | Brother Chi, let’s just deal with this. | 驰哥 我们还是处理问题 |
[1:42:36] | Please sit down. | 您先坐 |
[1:42:38] | The pig got out. | 猪跑出来了 |
[1:43:05] | Brother Chi, let’s go to the room. | 驰哥 先回房间 |
[1:43:07] | C’mon, let’s go. | 来 走 |
[1:43:08] | Excuse us, ‘scuse us. | 麻烦出来一下 出来一下 |
[1:43:10] | Pull! Pull! | 拉住 拉住 |
[1:43:13] | Brother Chi – | 驰哥 |
[1:43:17] | Steady! | 稳住 |
[1:43:21] | It jumped off. | 它跳下去了 |
[1:43:22] | Pull – slowly. | 拉 慢慢拉 |
[1:43:23] | Pull, pull! | 拉 拉 |
[1:43:26] | Tiger, come help. | Tiger 过来帮忙 |
[1:43:29] | It’s stuck! | 卡住了 |
[1:43:32] | Take it slow! | 慢点 |
[1:43:38] | It’s stuck! | 卡住啦 |
[1:43:40] | Hold still! | 定住 |
[1:43:41] | Pull! | 拉 |
[1:44:01] | Dude, not cool! | 哥们这不合适 |
[1:44:02] | Stop recording! | 别拍了 |
[1:44:03] | Why should I? | 拍怎么了 |
[1:44:04] | What’s Lau Wai-Chi still got to be afraid of? | 刘伟驰还怕拍么 |
[1:44:05] | You still shouldn’t be filming. | 甭管谁您都不能拍 |
[1:44:07] | Stop shouting! | 别吵了 |
[1:44:18] | Brother Chi! Brother Chi… | 驰哥 |
[1:46:50] | Mr Lam said… | 林先生说 |
[1:46:51] | …he’s busy. He’ll return to Hong Kong later – | 有点事 先不回香港了 |
[1:46:52] | some loose ends to tidy up. | 还有事没办完 |
[1:46:54] | Also, that sweeping robot found this. | 这个 是在那个扫地机器人里 找到的 |
[1:47:58] | Forget it. I can’t blame you. | 算了 我怎么会怪你 |
[1:48:00] | You’ve never considered other people’s perspectives. | 你从来都不在别人的角度想问题 |
[1:48:03] | But I’m used to considering yours. | 但是我又习惯站在你的角度想事情 |
[1:48:07] | Give me time to cool down. | 你给我点时间冷静下 |
[1:48:09] | I’ll be back next week. | 我下周回 |
[1:48:20] | Forget it. I can’t blame you. | 算了 我怎么会怪你 |
[1:48:22] | You’ve never considered other people’s perspectives. | 你从来都不在别人的角度想问题 |
[1:48:25] | But I’m used to considering yours. | 但是我又习惯站在你的角度想事情 |
[1:48:40] | Stop the car. | 停车 |
[1:49:29] | You’ll hurt your hand like that. | 这样整会弄伤手的 |
[1:49:32] | Use this. | 用这把 |
[1:49:35] | You want to take them down? | 要拆了它么 |
[1:49:40] | Tiger! Tiger, | |
[1:49:42] | The posters on Ice House Street are old. | 中环雪厂街那些海报都旧了 |
[1:49:44] | Lau sir doesn’t like them. | 驰哥不喜欢 |
[1:49:46] | We’ll get them changed. | 马上叫人换了它们 |
[1:49:47] | No need. | 不用了 |
[1:49:49] | It’s not that they’re old. | 不是旧了 |
[1:49:51] | Then what? | 是怎么了 |
[1:49:56] | I shouldn’t be smiling. | 是不应该笑 |
[1:49:59] | It’s so fake. | 太假了 |
[1:50:11] | Let me. | 我来 |
[1:50:40] | Summer, are you there? | Summer 你在吗 |
[1:50:49] | Can you help me post a video? | 能不能麻烦你 帮我发个视频 |
[1:50:54] | Hi everyone, I’m Lau Wai-Chi. | 大家好 我是刘伟驰 |
[1:50:56] | With D-Site’s help, I’d like to… | 我想借用一下D站平台 |
[1:50:58] | …find the owner of the car ‘Jin-A 222QC’. | 去寻找一位 晋A222QC的车主 |
[1:51:04] | My homie… | 这位老铁 |
[1:51:06] | I’m very sorry I damaged your car. | 我很抱歉把你的车给弄伤了 |
[1:51:11] | I’d like to formally apologize to you. | 我真的认真地跟你说一声对不起 |
[1:51:15] | Because in life, you can lose… | 因为人生可以输 |
[1:51:17] | …but you can’t hide. | 不能逃 |
[1:51:19] | May your life be awesome 666. | 祝你的生活666 |
[1:51:21] | Summer! Summer. | |
[1:51:24] | C’mon. | 走了 |
[1:51:24] | OK. | 好 |
[1:51:27] | Come on, it took us ages! | 浪费这么多时间 |
[1:51:30] | I don’t get it, what’s the point? | 没看明白 搞什么名堂 |
[1:51:32] | This is the entrance, the exit is upstairs. | 这边是入口 出口在楼上 |
[1:51:34] | You’re joking. It’s right here, just let us through. | 有没有搞错 这么近的距离都不让人走 |
[1:51:37] | Sorry, rules are rules. | 不好意思 这就是规矩 |
[1:51:38] | Be reasonable, just let us through. | 通融一下 让我们出去吧 |
[1:51:40] | We came all the way down, just let us through. | 我们都下来了 让我们从这走吧 |
[1:51:41] | Can’t do. Rules are rules! | 不行 这就是规矩 |
[1:51:42] | The exit is upstairs. | 出口请上楼 |
[1:51:48] | This is how you write “apology”. | 道歉的道字 应该这样写 |
[1:52:00] | Daddy… | 爹地 |
[1:52:02] | why did Mommy divorce you? | 妈咪 为什么和你离婚 |
[1:52:11] | I’m arrogant. | 爹地 骄傲 |
[1:52:13] | What’s arrogant? | 什么是骄傲 |
[1:52:17] | I’m self-important. | 自以为是咯 |
[1:52:19] | I always think I’m right and others are wrong. | 什么都觉得自己对 别人错 |
[1:52:26] | Oh yeah – | 对了 |
[1:52:29] | Mommy said this was a gift from you. | 妈咪说 这个是你给我的 |
[1:52:32] | I don’t like it, you can have it. | 我不是很喜欢 还是还给你吧 |
[1:52:41] | Don’t touch my things! | 不要搞我的东西 |
[1:52:43] | Come and get it! | 我就是不给你 |
[1:52:44] | Give it back! | 还给我 |
[1:52:52] | Welcome to the 720 dashcam. | 欢迎使用 720 行车记录仪 |
[1:53:11] | Sorry, I’ve already left D-site. | 抱歉 我已经离开D站了 |
[1:53:13] | Please leave me alone. | 请不要再打扰我 |