英文名称:The Negotiator
年代:1998
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[02:32] | Yeah, I like animals better than people sometimes. | 有时我更喜欢动物 |
[02:35] | Especially dogs. Dogs are the best. | 尤其是狗 狗最可爱 |
[02:38] | Every time you come through the door… | 回家进门 |
[02:40] | they treat you as if they haven’t seen you in a year. | 它们对你就像一年没见的亲人 |
[02:43] | The good thing about dogs… | 狗最大的好处是 |
[02:44] | is they got different kinds of dogs for different kinds of people. | 不同的人可以养不同的狗 |
[02:48] | Like pit bulls. | 比如斗牛犬 |
[02:50] | The dog of dogs. | 狗中之最 |
[02:53] | Pit bulI can be the right man’s best friend… | 斗牛犬能成为某些人最好的朋友 |
[02:56] | and the wrong man’s worst enemy. | 另一些人最可怕的敌人 |
[02:58] | Yeah, you gonna give me a dog, | 你要送狗给我当宠物 |
[03:01] | give me a pit bull. Give me… | 就送斗牛犬 给我 |
[03:04] | “Raoull.” Right, Omar? Give me Raoull. | 拉乌尔 好吗 奥马尔 把拉乌尔给我 |
[03:07] | I fucking hate Raoull! Shut the fuck up, asshole! | 我讨厌拉乌尔 闭嘴 混蛋 |
[03:11] | Son of a bitch don’t know when to shut up! | 该死的畜生不懂何时该闭嘴 |
[03:13] | Hates Raoull. | 他恨拉乌尔 |
[03:16] | Farley fucked up the list. | 法利搞错了 |
[03:19] | Yeah, I can dig it, Omar. | 我能理解 奥马尔 |
[03:20] | I had a dog like that. A poodle. | 我有只狗也这样 一只卷毛狗 |
[03:23] | She didn’t bark, though. She pissed on the floor. | 它不乱叫 可总是尿在地板上 |
[03:26] | Hated that dog. | 我讨厌它 |
[03:28] | But if I was ever depressed… | 可每当我心情不好时 |
[03:31] | she’d lay her head in my lap… | 它就把头靠在我腿上 |
[03:33] | look up at me with those big old eyes… | 睁着大眼睛望着我 |
[03:36] | and even though I thought I hated that dog… | 虽然我觉得我讨厌它 |
[03:39] | l loved her. | 其实我爱它 |
[03:41] | It’s like that, ain’t it, Omar? That love- hate thing. | 你是不是也有这种感觉 爱恨交加 |
[03:45] | No more goddamned talk! | 别再说废话了 |
[03:48] | I can’t wait anymore, you hear me? I want my wife! | 我不想等了 听见没有 我要见我老婆 |
[03:52] | I want her up here. | 让她马上来 |
[03:56] | Or I’ll do our daughter. | 不然我就杀了女儿 |
[04:00] | – Omar, listen to me. No more fucking talking. | -听我说 -少废话 |
[04:03] | I want that bitch, or l’ll do the girl. | 那贱女人不来我就杀了女儿 |
[04:05] | Omar, I’m doing the best I can here, man. | 我在尽最大努力 |
[04:08] | I’m not gonna hurt her. | 我不伤害她 |
[04:10] | I just want her to see me blow my brains out. | 只想让她看着我打烂自己的头 |
[04:13] | I want her to think about that… | 让她和别人鬼混时 |
[04:14] | when she’s sucking that fat prick’s cock. | 想着我的样子 |
[04:25] | Roman’s losing him. | 罗曼劝不了他 |
[04:27] | This guy goes, he could take that girl with him. | 这家伙急了会杀孩子 |
[04:29] | We gotta go in. | 我们得马上冲进去 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1339个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:238个,六级词汇:136个,GRE词汇:145个,托福词汇:198个,考研词汇:270个,专四词汇:224个,专八词汇:44个, 所有生词标注共:440个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[04:30] | We’ll give Danny another minute. Not yet. | 再给丹尼点时间 |
[04:32] | He’s pulled out of worse. | 已有进展了 |
[04:35] | Another minute, that girI will be dead. | 再等下去那女孩会送命 |
[04:39] | Unit 1 , prepare entry. All units stand by for full breach. | 第1小组准备进入 其他各组待命全面攻击 |
[04:51] | Get back! Get back! | 退后 退后 |
[05:00] | You lost him. Make entry. | 谈判无效 准备进入 |
[05:02] | Beck thinks you lost him. Frost gave him the go-ahead. | 贝克认为谈判失败 弗罗斯批准他采取行动 |
[05:05] | That’s not the play. Omar’s tight. | 这不符合程序 奥马尔醉了 |
[05:07] | He can get a shot off if they breach. | 他有足够时间开枪 |
[05:09] | Look, Nate, I can still talk to him. I just need time. | 我能继续跟他谈 给我点时间 |
[05:12] | HBT 1 , negotiator requests time. | 特别行动队 谈判专家需要时间 |
[05:14] | Negative. Team’s in position. | 不行 突击队已就位 |
[05:18] | Fuck it. I’m going in. | 去他的 我进去 |
[05:20] | No. Don’t, damn it. Don’t pull this shit. | 不 别去 别干傻事 |
[05:22] | You’ll give him another hostage. | 你会多给他一个人质 |
[05:24] | You know another way to get the gun off the girl’s head? | 你有别的办法让他把枪从女孩头上移开? |
[05:27] | Negotiator entering kill zone. | 谈判专家进入危险区 |
[05:29] | You better keep him out. | 必须让他马上离开 |
[05:31] | Our men will lose objectivity if he’s in there. | 他会扰乱队员的注意力 |
[05:33] | This is Frost. Stand down. | 我是弗罗斯 别进去 |
[05:37] | – Omar was a Marine, right? – Yeah. | -奥马尔参加过海军陆战队 -是的 |
[05:40] | – We have a shot? – Bedroom, but he’s nowhere near. | -有瞄准点吗 -卧室 可他离那里太远 |
[05:43] | He will be. Get Eagle and Palermo to that window. | 让伊戈尔和巴勒莫瞄准窗口 |
[05:46] | Tell them to wait for my signal and put that motherfucker on his back. | 看我的手势从背后把他撂倒 |
[05:50] | Hellman, Allen, Argento. | 赫尔曼 埃伦 阿尔金托 |
[05:53] | When I’m clear, come in there, get that girl. | 我把他引开 你们进去救孩子 |
[05:57] | Yo, Omar. | 奥马尔 |
[06:01] | Just got word. Your wife’s here. | 我接到通知 你妻子到了 |
[06:07] | – Wife? – Shut the fuck up. | -妻子 -闭嘴 |
[06:10] | I’ve been authorized to make the trade. | 上面派我和你交换人质 |
[06:12] | I gotta come in, look around… | 可我要进去看看 |
[06:14] | make sure there’s no other hostages and there’s no surprises. | 确保没其他人质或别的花招 |
[06:18] | Fuck you! | 去你的 |
[06:20] | I wanna see her first. | 我要先见她 |
[06:22] | Omar, I gotta come look. | 奥马尔 先让我进去 |
[06:24] | Then I can bring in your wife, get the girl, all right? | 然后我带你妻子来交换孩子 |
[06:26] | – What if you’re lying? – Then shoot me! | -要是你骗我呢 -那你就打死我 |
[06:30] | Okay! Fair enough! | 这还差不多 |
[06:34] | Nice and slow! | 慢慢走进来 |
[06:36] | You look around, then I get my wife, | 看清楚了 就带我老婆进来 |
[06:40] | or you fucking die! | 不然要你的命 |
[06:52] | Palermo, Eagle, clear for shot. | 巴勒莫 伊戈尔 准备射击 |
[06:55] | – Okay? Here we go. – Ready. | -随时待命 -就绪 |
[07:05] | Move real slow. This ain’t about me or you… | 慢点 你和我没冤没仇 |
[07:07] | but I’m gonna take you out just the same. | 可我还是会杀了你 |
[07:13] | He’s in. We gotta play it out now. | 他进去了 现在必须配合他 |
[07:16] | Unit 1 , hold position. | 原地待命 |
[07:31] | Lock it. | 锁门 |
[07:36] | Nice breeze. | 风和日丽 |
[07:39] | Great day to be out, you know? | 是个外出的天气 |
[07:41] | Not cold. Cool, kind of brisk. | 不冷 凉爽宜人 适合外出 |
[07:44] | Too bad we got stuck in here. | 咱们都待在屋里可惜了 |
[07:47] | You’ve seen everything. No surprise. Let’s do this. | 已经看过了 没花招 开始换人吧 |
[07:49] | I gotta look in those rooms down there. | 还要看那些房间 |
[07:51] | You know, make sure nobody’s there. | 我得确定那里面没别人 |
[07:55] | All right, move. | 好吧 走 |
[08:01] | Football, huh? | 有球赛 |
[08:03] | Perfect day for it. | 是个比赛的好日子 |
[08:07] | I ain’t missed… | 离开海军陆战队后 |
[08:08] | a Bears home game since I left the Corps. | 我没错过一场熊队的主场比赛 |
[08:10] | Course, the Corps was a winning team, wasn’t it? | 当然陆战队是常胜队 |
[08:13] | Oh, yeah? You were in? | 你也曾是陆战队员 |
[08:15] | Yeah. I did a tour in ’73. | 对 73年去过越南 |
[08:18] | Semper fi, motherfucker. I did two tours. ’68 and ’69. | “永远忠诚” 混蛋 我去过两次 68年69年 |
[08:23] | Well, hoo-fucking-rah, Omar. | 记得吗 欢呼时喊”乌拉” |
[08:25] | Hoorah! | 乌拉 |
[08:27] | Don’t meet many Marines these days. Everybody joins the Navy. | 很少遇到陆战队员 现在人人都加入海军 |
[08:33] | I have a visual on the suspect. | 我看见疑犯 |
[08:34] | See? Nothing here, lieutenant, so now we make the trade. | 看 什么也没有 可以开始换人了 |
[08:39] | – Nuh- uh. Stay cool. – We got a one count. | -别着急 -开始数一 |
[08:44] | Like I told you, gotta check out everything. | 我说过要检查所有房间 |
[08:53] | Omar. | 奥马尔 |
[08:54] | A Marine and a sailor are in the bathroom taking a piss. | 一个水兵和一个陆战队员上厕所撒尿 |
[08:58] | The Marine goes to leave without washing up. | 尿完陆战队员没洗手就走 |
[09:01] | Sailor says: | 水兵说 |
[09:03] | “In the Navy, they teach us to wash our hands.” | “在海军 上级教我们便后洗手” |
[09:08] | The Marine turns to him and says: | 陆战队员转身对他说 |
[09:10] | “In the Marines, they teach us not to piss on our hands.” | “在陆战队 上级教我们别尿在手上” |
[09:23] | Down! Get down! Move! Move! | 冲 冲 |
[09:30] | – HT’s down! – Copy. | -疑犯中弹 -明白 |
[09:39] | You all right, bud? | 你没事吧 |
[09:40] | Huh? You okay? | 没事吧 |
[09:43] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[09:48] | – Thanks. – Sure. | -谢谢 -不客气 |
[09:56] | Cotton Eye Joe – Rednex | 《科顿眼的乔》- 雷尼克斯 |
[10:44] | Yeah, boy! Come on. Get down, get funky, get loose! | 过来和我们一起跳 放松 |
[10:46] | Come on! Do it, do it, do it! | 跳吧 跳吧 |
[10:49] | You’re a hoedown guy. | 你是个活泼的家伙 |
[10:51] | Now I’ve seen everything. Ha-ha-ha. | 现在我看清了一切 |
[10:55] | Okay, which one is the most pathetic out there? | 你看他俩谁跳的最蹩脚 |
[10:58] | – How you feeling, man? – Not great. | -你怎么样 -不太好 |
[11:00] | – I wanna talk to you. All right? – All right, cool. | -我想跟你谈谈就一下 -好吧 |
[11:03] | Hey! Cut the music! | 关掉音乐 |
[11:06] | Take a wild guess who’s on the news again. | 猜猜看谁又上新闻了 |
[11:09] | After six hours, | 对峙6小时后 |
[11:10] | hostage negotiator Danny Roman risked his own life… | 人质谈判专家丹尼·罗曼冒着生命危险 |
[11:14] | disarming the hostage- taker to end the standoff. | 解除了扣留人质者的武装 结束了对抗 |
[11:18] | Lieutenant Roman, looks like you saved the day again. | 你再次成为英雄 |
[11:20] | No, it was a team effort. | 那是全组努力的结果 |
[11:23] | I just talked the guy out. | 我只是跟罪犯周旋 |
[11:24] | Well, did he say anything in there? | 他有没有说这样做的原因 |
[11:26] | He just wanted to hog the spotlight! | 他只是想大出风头 |
[11:29] | I just wanna tell you how close… | 实话跟你说 |
[11:30] | I came to busting your ass because of that shit. | 今天我差点让你滚蛋 |
[11:32] | But because it’ll never happen again, right, I’ll let it go. | 鉴于你不会再犯 这次我不追究 |
[11:36] | All right, he’s all talk. | 他只是说说 |
[11:39] | Danny, off the record, that was one hell of a gutsy job, man. | 说真的那确实需要胆量 |
[11:42] | Again, congratulations. | 再次祝贺你 |
[11:44] | Thanks, chief. Congratulations to you. | 谢谢局长 生日快乐 |
[11:46] | – Thanks. – Great party. | -谢谢 -晚会棒极了 |
[11:47] | Were you really in the Marines? | 你真参加过海军陆战队 |
[11:48] | No, I was in the Army and I fucking hate dogs. | 不 我在陆军而且我最讨厌狗 |
[11:53] | Despite how things worked out today, | 尽管今天的结局不错 |
[11:55] | you put these guys in jeopardy. | 可你让我的人身陷危险 |
[11:58] | If you were taken hostage, you would’ve fucked up everything. | 你若成了人质后果将不堪设想 |
[12:01] | Everybody lived, Beck. Even you. | 所有人都活着 包括你 |
[12:12] | Twenty thousand cops in Chicago. Can’t you take turns? | 芝加哥有两万警察 不能轮流吗 |
[12:15] | I was gonna let Nate go in… | 本来打算让内特进去 |
[12:18] | but I knew Linda would be pissed at me. | 可我知道琳达会生我气 |
[12:21] | Nate’s much smarter than that, right, Nate? | 这点内特比你聪明得多 对吧 |
[12:23] | Yeah, I’m too smart. I’m too smart for my own good sometimes. | 我太聪明 有时聪明反被聪明误 |
[12:29] | You got a minute? Gotta talk. It’s important. | 我要跟你谈谈 有件事很重要 |
[12:31] | Just be a minute, I promise. Just a minute. | 只占你一点时间 我保证就几分钟 |
[12:35] | Go on, tell your secrets. | 去吧 谈你们的秘密 |
[12:50] | Oh, man. | 天哪 |
[12:55] | I was approached by someone recently. | 最近有人主动跟我联系 |
[12:59] | He knows who took money from the disability fund. | 他知道谁偷了伤残基金的钱 |
[13:02] | What? | 什么 |
[13:03] | – Almost 2 million is missing. – Yeah, I know. | -丢了近200万美元 -我知道 |
[13:05] | According to him, we know the guys who took it. Cops. | 据他说 偷钱的人咱们认识 是警察 |
[13:10] | Guys in our own precinct. Guys we might call our friends… | 局里的同事 我们称为朋友的人 |
[13:13] | stealing our own money. | 在偷我们自己的钱 |
[13:16] | I would’ve told you sooner, but this is my first chance. | 该早些告诉 你可我一直没机会 |
[13:18] | Who told you this? | 是谁告诉你的 |
[13:21] | I can’t say… | 我不能说 |
[13:23] | but this guy knows what he’s talking about. | 但他知道自己在说什么 |
[13:26] | He’s been around, working cases like this. He knows his shit. | 一直在从事这方面工作 是这方面的权威 |
[13:29] | So why didn’t he go to Internal Affairs? | 他为什么不找内务监察部 |
[13:31] | Because he thinks lnternal Affairs is involved. | 因为内务监察部也不干净 |
[13:35] | He heard Niebaum’s name mentioned. | 他听见了尼鲍姆的名字 |
[13:37] | He doesn’t know what to do. | 不知如何是好 |
[13:40] | They offered to buy him out. | 他们出钱要收买他 |
[13:42] | – And? – And he said he’d think about it. | -结果呢 -他说要考虑一下 |
[13:45] | We were at the academy, | 我们是警校同学 |
[13:47] | worked Area 6 together, so he trusts me. | 又同在6分局工作过 所以他信任我 |
[13:49] | This guy, uh…. | 可是他 |
[13:51] | Dan, this guy is really scared. | 他真的怕得要命 |
[13:54] | When did you find out about all this? | 你什么时候知道这些事的 |
[13:57] | Most of it last night, but l, uh…. | 主要是昨天晚上 可是 |
[14:00] | I’ve been working on it for a couple of weeks now, you know? | 我已调查了两个星期 |
[14:04] | I figured that with you on the board you might have heard something. | 你是委员会成员也许听到消息 |
[14:07] | No. | 不 |
[14:09] | I didn’t hear a thing. | 我什么也没听说 |
[14:13] | Well, they did do an audit, but it didn’t prove anything. | 他们查过帐 可什么也没发现 |
[14:15] | Yeah. | 是呀 |
[14:17] | If somebody’s stealing our money, we gotta find out who. | 若有人偷我们的钱 我们必须找出是谁 |
[14:20] | You tell this informant… | 你把这消息告诉 |
[14:23] | – Oh, shit. – Jesus Christ! | -真见鬼 -我的上帝 |
[14:25] | Officer Bald. | 秃头警官 |
[14:28] | Are you blowing each other? | 你俩躲在这里干什么 同性恋 |
[14:30] | About to, till you showed up. | 你来捣乱坏了我们的好事 |
[14:32] | I know you’re all partners, | 我知道你们搭档的事 |
[14:33] | but everyone’s looking for you. | 可大家都在找你们 |
[14:35] | Don’t shine the light in here, officer. | 别瞎猜 |
[14:37] | Can’t a guy just hold his partner’s hand? | 男人不能和搭档拉手 |
[14:40] | I’ll let you girls be. | 那我就不打扰二位了 |
[14:43] | Wipe that stuff off your mouth, buddy. | 把你嘴巴擦干净 |
[14:44] | Yeah. Order me a drink, big guy. | 好吧 请我喝一杯 |
[14:49] | Jesus. | 天哪 |
[14:50] | – We’ll finish this later. – Yeah, all right. | -咱们再找时间谈吧 -好吧 |
[14:56] | Yeah. Don’t tell Linda. | 别告诉琳达 |
[15:01] | Shit. | 该死 |
[15:04] | I don’t like the thought of fixing up this house alone, Danny. | 我不想有一天我一个人修房子 丹尼 |
[15:07] | And with what you’re doing…. | 可你干这些事 |
[15:09] | Nuh-uh-uh. Darling, that’s the job. | 亲爱的 这是我的工作 |
[15:14] | It’s not the job. | 问题不在工作 |
[15:17] | The job I can deal with. It’s how you do the job. | 我能忍受你的工作 可不能忍受你玩命 |
[15:20] | – Like what you did today. – I’m fine. | -就像你今天的行为 -我没事 |
[15:23] | This time. | 这次没事 |
[15:25] | What I love about you is that you do these crazy things. | 我喜欢你做事有股疯狂劲 |
[15:28] | It’s just that I wish you’d start differentiating… | 但我希望你开始学会区别 |
[15:30] | between crazy and stupid. | 疯狂和愚蠢是两码事 |
[15:33] | I know this whole marriage thing is new to you… | 我知道婚姻对你是个新领域 |
[15:35] | but coming home every night is a big part of it. | 不过每晚回家是其重要组成部份 |
[15:40] | Every night. | 每晚回家 |
[15:41] | Okay. I promise… | 我保证 |
[15:43] | I will come home every night. | 我每天晚上都回家 |
[15:50] | No matter what I have to do. | 无论有多重要的事 |
[15:52] | Every night. | 每晚回家 |
[15:56] | What are you trying to negotiate? | 你想和谁谈判 |
[15:57] | You forget that I know you lie for a living. | 你忘了我知道你的工作就是撒谎 |
[16:00] | Not right now. | 现在不是 |
[16:02] | Listen, listen. | 听着 |
[16:05] | Danny Roman is a married man now. | 丹尼·罗曼是有家的男人了 |
[16:08] | No more crazy shit, all right? | 不再干蠢事了 可以吗 |
[16:14] | See that? | 看见了 |
[16:15] | That’s the bus. The bus is going down the street. | 公共汽车 车沿着大街开走了 |
[16:19] | Crazy is on the bus. | 蠢事就在车上 |
[16:29] | What’s vibrating, baby? | 什么东西在震动 |
[16:34] | Nate is vibrating. | 内特在震动 |
[16:39] | Go. Tell Nate I said hello. | 去吧 代我向内特问好 |
[16:42] | And that I expect him to keep you out of trouble from now on. | 说我希望他让你远离麻烦 |
[17:14] | Hey, how you doing? Caught me. Heh, heh. | 你好吗 抓到我抽烟了 |
[17:17] | Look, Danny beeped me earlier. What’s going on? | 丹尼刚呼了我 出了什么事 |
[18:05] | Nate? | 内特 |
[18:23] | Freeze! | 不许动 |
[18:25] | Get your hands up! | 把手举起来 |
[18:28] | Police officer! Officer down! | 警察先生 有警员中枪 |
[18:33] | He said he talked to his informant last night. | 他说昨晚和告密人谈过 |
[18:36] | Some guy he was at academy with and knew from Area 6. | 他的警校同学6分局的同事 |
[18:41] | This guy said he knew what was going down with the pension fund. | 这人说他知道退休基金的事 |
[18:46] | The informant didn’t come to you guys… | 告密人没来找你们是因为 |
[18:53] | because he thought someone from lnternal Affairs was involved. | 他知道内务监察部有人参与 |
[18:59] | One of us? | 我们中的一个 |
[19:04] | Exactly who was this informant, lieutenant? | 这告密人究竟是谁 |
[19:07] | Hey, he didn’t tell me his name. | 他没说那人的名字 |
[19:10] | It’s obvious somebody found out Nate was investigating the fund… | 显然有人发现内特根据告密人提供的线索 |
[19:14] | off this informant’s tip and they took him out. | 在调查基金的事 就把他杀了 |
[19:17] | Let’s go back to the beginning and do this whole thing again. | 我们把整件事再从头说一遍 |
[19:20] | Hey, hey, hey. I just found my partner with his head blown off. | 我只是发现搭档被人打死 |
[19:23] | – I don’t feel like doing this! – You’re gonna have to. | -我不喜欢被审问 -这由不得你 |
[19:25] | Fuck this! – Back off. | -见你的鬼去吧 -退后 |
[19:27] | Back off, Niebaum. We’ll do it some other time, okay? | 别逼他 尼鲍姆 另找时间谈吧 |
[21:23] | I’m so sorry. I’m sorry. | 我非常抱歉 |
[21:29] | Ready. Aim. Fire. | 举枪 瞄准 鸣枪 |
[21:36] | Aim. Fire. | 瞄准 鸣枪 |
[21:41] | Aim. Fire. | 瞄准 鸣枪 |
[21:48] | – Is that the door? – Mm. You get it. | -是有人敲门吗 -你去开 |
[21:50] | Shit. | 该死 |
[22:01] | Hey, Danny, listen, they found the gun that killed Nathan. | 丹尼 杀死内特的枪找到了 |
[22:04] | – It’s in the lake. No fingerprints. – Hang on. He’s… | -被丢在湖里 没有指纹 -稍等 他是… |
[22:07] | – I have a search warrant… Just hold it. | -我们有搜查令 -枪上的编号 |
[22:09] | Danny, the serial number on the gun… | 丹尼 编号显示是 |
[22:11] | It was one of three stolen from a dealer. | 一个毒贩被盗的3支枪之一 |
[22:13] | Two of the guns were recovered by you around seven months ago. | 另两支在7个月前被你找到 |
[22:17] | The third gun was not found until now. | 第3支枪刚找到 |
[22:19] | You gotta be fucking kidding me. | 你在开玩笑 |
[22:20] | – You serious? Nothing we can do. | -你当真 -我们无能为力 |
[22:23] | We came as soon as we heard they were issuing a warrant. | 听说签发搜查令我们尽快赶来 |
[22:26] | – Guys, go easy. He’s one of ours. – In here. In here. | -规矩点 他是自己人 -这里 |
[22:37] | I’m sorry about this, Karen. We all know it’s bullshit. | 对不起 凯伦 我们知道 |
[22:41] | Just let them do their work and get out. | 让他们干完就会走的 |
[22:43] | It is bullshit. | 这是胡扯 |
[22:45] | He’s standing over a dead cop who was investigating the fund… | 他站在调查基金事情的警察尸体前 |
[22:48] | he had access to the gun and he’s on the fund’s board. | 他有可能得到那把枪 他是基金会委员 |
[22:51] | He had motive and opportunity. | 有作案动机和机会 |
[22:53] | Who the fuck are you, Niebaum? | 你是什么人 尼鲍姆 |
[22:55] | It was your name Nate mentioned when he said Internal Affairs was involved. | 内特说告密人曾提到你的名字 |
[22:58] | Now it’s my name, huh? | 是我的名字 |
[23:00] | We’ve got an investigation too, | 我们也做了些调查 |
[23:02] | and your name keeps coming up. Wonder why. | 你的名字不断被提及 为什么 |
[23:05] | Maybe it’s because Nathan found you stealing money from the fund. | 也许内特发现你在偷基金的钱 |
[23:15] | Inspector! | 督察 |
[23:17] | I think I got something in here. | 我找到了一些东西 |
[23:25] | Looks like offshore accounts. | 好像是海外帐户 |
[23:32] | What the…? | 什么 |
[23:34] | That shit’s not mine. You planted this shit. | 这不是我的 是你放在这里的 |
[23:37] | Put it away. | 一会带走 |
[23:39] | Why are you doing this to me, huh? | 你为什么要陷害我 |
[23:42] | Chief, you don’t… | 长官 你不会… |
[23:52] | Lieutenant, do you think you’ll be charged… | 警长 你会被指控 |
[23:55] | with the murder of Officer Roenick? | 杀害勒尼克警官吗 |
[23:57] | Think you’ll be charged with the murder of Officer Roenick? | 你会被指控杀害勒尼克警官吗 |
[23:59] | Make a hole here. Come on, come on, back up. | 让一让 让他过去 往后站 |
[24:03] | – Hey! Give the guy a break! – Get back. Get back. | -别烦他 -退后 退后 |
[24:12] | Beck. | 贝克 |
[24:15] | – Thanks. – How can you show your face here? | -谢谢 -你还敢在这里露面 |
[24:19] | I knew someday you’d get somebody killed. | 我早知道你会害死别人 |
[24:22] | Nobody really knows what happened, okay? | 我们还不知道究竟怎么回事 |
[24:25] | Come on, seriously. | 好了 别这样 |
[24:27] | What’s going on, Danny? We’re hearing a lot of shit. | 怎么回事 丹尼 我们听到很多说法 |
[24:32] | What? | 什么 |
[24:35] | Hey, Danny. | 丹尼 |
[24:37] | Come on inside. | 你进来 |
[24:40] | All right, everybody, get back to work. | 大家继续工作 |
[24:50] | Sit down, Danny. | 坐 丹尼 |
[24:56] | Danny, I’m gonna be honest with you. I don’t know what to think… | 丹尼 老实说 我不知道该怎么想 |
[25:02] | but I don’t have any choice… | 但我别无选择 |
[25:03] | until this lnternal Affairs investigation is complete. | 直到监察部调查结束前 |
[25:10] | So your gun and your badge. | 你得交出警徽和枪 |
[25:15] | Chief. | 长官 |
[25:18] | You know me. | 你了解我 |
[25:21] | I’m being set up. | 有人陷害我 |
[25:24] | Nate told me his informant knows who’s involved. | 内特说他的告密人知道是谁干的 |
[25:27] | Help me find this informant, and all this goes away. | 帮我找到这告密人就能真相大白 |
[25:32] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[26:36] | Lieutenant! | 警长 |
[26:43] | – Have you talked to Mrs. Roenick? One more. | -你与勒尼克夫人谈过吗 -谈过一些 |
[26:46] | Are you allowed to make any comment? | 你可以发表一些评论吗 |
[27:01] | – Linda. Linda. We should keep going. | -琳达 琳达 -我们走 |
[27:04] | – No, Karen. – Mrs. Roenick, we should go. | -不 凯伦 -勒尼克夫人 我们走 |
[27:08] | Linda, I didn’t do what they say I did. I… | 琳达 他们对我的指责是无中生有 |
[27:11] | Mrs. Roenick, we should go. – Fuck you, Danny. | -勒尼克夫人 我们走 -混蛋 丹尼 |
[27:16] | Fuck Niebaum. Fuck all of you. | 混蛋 尼鲍姆 你们都是混蛋 |
[27:20] | You all killed him. | 是你们杀了他 |
[27:22] | Don’t you stand here. Don’t you stand here in my face. | 别站在这儿 你怎么敢站在我面前 |
[27:25] | Don’t say one more fucking word to me. | 别再跟我说一个字 |
[27:27] | You took him away from me. | 你让我失去了他 |
[27:30] | God help you, Danny. You took him away from Jeremy. | 求上帝饶恕你 丹尼 你让杰瑞米失去了父亲 |
[27:34] | Now you stand here… You stand here and you just live with that. | 你站在这里你会内疚终生 |
[27:39] | Mrs. Roenick. Please, let’s go home. | 勒尼克夫人 别这样 我们走吧 |
[27:46] | Danny, we need to go. | 丹尼 该走了 |
[27:49] | We need to go. Come on, this way. | 我们走吧 跟我来 |
[27:54] | The papers found in your house: | 在你家里找到的文件 |
[27:57] | Can you come up with an explanation as to | 你要解释清楚 |
[27:58] | why you had that kind of money in an offshore account? | 怎么会在海外有一大笔钱 |
[28:00] | You have no proof the money had to do with the fund… | 你不能证明那钱和基金有关 |
[28:03] | or that Mr. Roman even opened those accounts. | 或罗曼先生有海外帐户 |
[28:06] | The money in them was well- laundered… | 那笔钱洗得很干净 |
[28:08] | but the last deposit matched the last amount stolen from the fund. | 最后一笔与基金被盗数目相同 |
[28:11] | I don’t have any offshore accounts. | 我没有任何海外帐户 |
[28:14] | The statements were in your home. | 银行对帐单在你家里 |
[28:15] | You were standing over the body. | 你站在尸体旁 |
[28:17] | Are you charging my client? Because all of this is circumstantial. | 你在起诉我的委托人 那全是间接证据 |
[28:21] | We have a gun linked to you… | 有支枪与你有关 |
[28:24] | and a pair of gloves that we took from the water. | 还有水里捞出的手套 |
[28:27] | Which explains why your client had no powder on his hands. | 能解释他手上为何没残留火药 |
[28:33] | You know how this city feels about corrupt cops. | 市民对腐败警察深恶痛绝 |
[28:36] | I’ll get a conviction with my eyes closed. | 我闭着眼也能定你的罪 |
[28:39] | Just tell us where the rest of the money went, | 说出其余钱在哪里 |
[28:41] | who your partners were and maybe…. | 还有谁是你同伙 也许 |
[28:44] | – Maybe… – I need to speak to my client. | -也许 -我要和我的委托人谈谈 |
[28:49] | I’ll give you one day to make a deal. | 给你一天时间达成认罪协议 |
[28:52] | You hear me? One day. | 听见没有 一天 |
[28:55] | After that, there’ll be no deal to negotiate. | 之后将没有条件可谈 |
[28:58] | We will arrest you and you will face the maximum penalty. | 我们逮捕你 你面临最高刑期 |
[29:01] | I’ll see to it. | 我亲自办 |
[29:06] | Be here tomorrow and have a decision made. | 明天带着你的决定来 |
[29:15] | Danny. Danny. | 丹尼 丹尼 |
[29:37] | Danny. | 丹尼 |
[29:39] | – Danny. – What? | -丹尼 -干什么 |
[29:42] | Understand that they have a case that a jury will convict on. | 他们会起诉 陪审团会判你有罪 |
[29:47] | I can’t do any more for you. | 我没有其他办法 |
[29:50] | Cut a deal. | 认罪争取减刑 |
[30:02] | Karen. | 凯伦 |
[30:06] | Go and wait for me in the car. Don’t worry. | 到车上等我 别担心 |
[30:09] | Everything’s gonna be fine. | 不会有事的 |
[30:11] | – Danny, please don’t do anything crazy. – Crazy? Heh. | -丹尼 千万不要做蠢事 -蠢事 |
[30:15] | Crazy’s on the bus, remember? | 蠢事坐公共汽车走了 记得吗 |
[30:20] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[30:36] | I love you too. | 我也爱你 |
[30:38] | Be right back. | 我就来 |
[31:16] | – Danny Roman. – I’m going to see Niebaum. | -丹尼·罗曼 -我要见尼鲍姆 |
[31:18] | Sir, could you wait just a minute? I have to buzz him, sir. | 请稍等片刻 我得先通知他 |
[31:21] | Mr. Roman, wait, sir! | 罗曼先生 等等 |
[31:26] | You made it clear… Make it clear again. | 说清楚点 再清楚地说一遍 |
[31:28] | Come on. This is… | 这也太 |
[31:33] | Hold on. Hold on. Roman. What can I do for you? | 等等 等等 罗曼 找我有什么事 |
[31:37] | Man’s got a right to face his accusers, doesn’t he, inspector? | 谁都有权见指控他的人 对吧 |
[31:41] | – We need to talk. – Go ahead, talk. | -我要跟你谈谈 -你说吧 |
[31:43] | I wanna know what’s going on. | 我要知道是怎么回事 |
[31:49] | You killed your partner and you’re about to be formally indicted for it. | 你杀了你的搭档 你将被正式起诉 |
[31:53] | You’re not answering my question. | 你没有回答我的问题 |
[31:55] | Nate told me you were involved. I wanna know how. | 内特说你也有份 我要知道 |
[32:01] | Look me in the eye and tell me you weren’t involved. | 看着我的眼睛 说你没干 |
[32:03] | Look me in the eye! God damn it! | 看着我的眼睛 |
[32:05] | Look you in the eye for what? | 看着你的眼睛干什么 |
[32:06] | Lookit, why don’t you tell it to the judge? | 你为什么不把这故事讲给法官听 |
[32:08] | All right? We’re finished. Get him out of here. | 好吧 我们谈完了 叫他出去 |
[32:11] | – You’re not doing this! – Look, you. Go! | -你不能这样做 -混蛋 |
[32:16] | Roman. | 罗曼 |
[32:20] | No! | 不 |
[32:26] | Aah! Fuck. | 混蛋 |
[32:29] | Lock the door. Lock it! | 锁门 锁上 |
[32:31] | Don’t make things worse than they already are. | 不要错上加错 |
[32:34] | – Just put the gun down now. – You, sit your ass down. | -快把枪放下 -你 坐下 |
[32:37] | – Sit! – Okay, man, you got it. | -坐下 -好 我听你的 |
[32:41] | This is my life here, Niebaum. | 这关系到我的一生 尼鲍姆 |
[32:44] | – I want some answers. – I don’t have any answers. | -告诉我答案 -我没有答案给你 |
[32:46] | Put the gun down and leave. | 把枪放下快出去 |
[32:48] | You don’t feel like talking? | 你不想说 |
[32:49] | We’re gonna stay here until you do. | 不说谁也别想走 |
[32:52] | It’s your choice… | 你看着办 |
[32:54] | because I’m not going to jail today. | 因为今天我不想进监狱 |
[33:02] | Move! | 走 |
[33:06] | Go! Go! | 走 |
[33:07] | – All right. Come on! | -好吧 - 快点 |
[33:11] | Drop your weapon. | 把枪放下 |
[33:12] | ALL: Drop it, Danny. Guns down. | -放下枪 丹尼 -放下枪 |
[33:16] | Drop the weapon. Drop it. | 放下武器 放下 |
[33:19] | That wasn’t an accident. | 这只是警告 |
[33:21] | And neither will the next one that goes in your head. | 下一枪将打在你头上 |
[33:23] | Now get down here, now. Come on! | 下来 快点! |
[33:27] | All right, everybody in here march over to that desk over there. | 所有人到桌子那边去 |
[33:30] | Put your guns, cuffs, keys, everything… | 把枪 手铐 钥匙 所有东西 |
[33:33] | on this desk and get out of here. Let’s go. Move! Move it! | 放在桌子上 赶快出去 动作快点 |
[33:38] | – Take it easy. – Danny. | -快点 -丹尼 |
[33:39] | What are you doing here? | 你来干什么 |
[33:41] | The call’s out on the city-wide. | 全城警察都听到了通知 |
[33:42] | See what they’re making me do? | 我这是被他们逼的 |
[33:44] | Danny, what the fuck are you doing? You just got married, man. | 丹尼 不要胡来 你才结婚 |
[33:46] | Think about Karen. | 替凯伦想想 |
[33:49] | I am thinking about Karen. | 我是在替凯伦着想 |
[33:52] | And now that I think about it, I’m glad you’re here. | 考虑到这点 我很高兴你来了 |
[33:55] | You just raised the ante. | 你提高了赌注 |
[33:58] | – Join the party. – God, Danny, this is crazy. | -你也过来 -丹尼 你疯了 |
[34:01] | Take your guns off. Put them on this table now! | 拿出你的枪 放在桌子上 |
[34:08] | I know you heard me say both of them. | 你知道我说的是两支 |
[34:53] | Danny, listen to me. | 丹尼 你听我说 |
[34:54] | It’s not too late to stop this. | 现在罢手还不晚 |
[34:56] | You trying to talk me down? That it? | 你想说服我放弃 是吗 |
[34:58] | Danny, this is crazy. This isn’t helping you. | 丹尼 这很不理智 解决不了问题 |
[35:02] | – Me and him have nothing to do with this. – Right. | -我和他与这件事无关 -对 |
[35:04] | I’ve known you 20 years. What are you doing? | 我们相识20年 你要干什么 |
[35:07] | I know I made you stay, Frost, | 我让你留下来 |
[35:08] | but you cannot monopolize the conversation. | 可你不能发号施令 |
[35:11] | You’re not the scene commander here. I am. You. | 现在这里的指挥不是你 是我 |
[35:15] | You’re Niebaum’s secretary, right? What’s your name? | 你是尼鲍姆的秘书 叫什么名字 |
[35:19] | My name’s Maggie, and I’m his assistant. | 我叫麦琪 是他的助理 |
[35:21] | Maggie, don’t be scared. | 麦琪 你别害怕 |
[35:24] | I’m somewhat familiar with situations like this, all right? | 这种局面我经历过很多 |
[35:26] | I’m not scared. | 我不怕 |
[35:27] | I’ve been mugged twice, once at gunpoint. | 我遇上过两次抢劫 有一次被枪指着 |
[35:30] | Guns are not new to me… | 我见过枪 |
[35:32] | but l’d rather avoid them if I get the chance. | 可若有机会我宁愿避开枪 |
[35:34] | Well, I don’t think you’re gonna have that chance this time, Maggie. | 我想这次你没有机会 麦琪 |
[35:38] | And if you’re Niebaum’s assistant, | 你是尼鲍姆的助手 |
[35:39] | you have everything to do with this. | 你和这件事有很大关系 |
[35:43] | But not me, bro. Okay? I don’t work for this pig. | 我没有 我不是这头猪的手下 |
[35:47] | – I’m not a cop. – You’re Rudy Timmons. | -我不是警察 -我知道你是鲁迪·狄蒙斯 |
[35:49] | You’re a rat for the rat squad. You don’t remember me? | 为小人工作的小人 不认识我了 |
[35:53] | I arrested you in ’92 for credit-card fraud. | 你92年因信用卡诈骗被我逮捕 |
[35:56] | Oh, shit. Yeah, wow. Yeah, I remember you. | 对 我想起来了 |
[36:00] | I remember you. Hey, man! | 我记得你 |
[36:02] | Last time I saw you, you were a clean- cut boy in blue. | 上次见面你是穿蓝制服的瘦小伙 |
[36:05] | What happened to you, man? | 你出什么事了 |
[36:06] | That’s what we’re here to find out, Rudy. | 这正是我要搞明白的 鲁迪 |
[36:18] | Air 1 , realize the location. | 空中警察1号 熟悉地型 |
[36:22] | I wonder if they’re out there. | 不知他们在不在外面 |
[36:25] | Your partners, Niebaum. | 你的同伙 尼鲍姆 |
[36:28] | The guilty ones. | 真正的罪犯 |
[36:30] | My guys. | 我要找的人 |
[36:33] | They’ll come, you know. | 他们快来了 |
[36:34] | Scared shitless l’ll get the truth out of you and try and stop them. | 怕我让你说出真相 一定要阻止我 |
[36:38] | And if they can’t get me, they’ll kill you. | 如果他们杀不了我 就会灭你口 |
[36:58] | Goddamn it. Have them clear the perimeter and start evac. | 该死 叫他们拉警戒线疏散人群 |
[37:05] | I don’t want anything moving on that fucking river! | 河上船只马上离开 |
[37:12] | Locate the phone panel. Lock down the elevator. | 找出电话总线 关闭电梯 |
[37:15] | Have these guys clear the stairwell. | 清理楼梯 |
[37:17] | Have Unit 2 hold outside lnternal Affairs. | 派第2小组守住监察部门口 |
[37:19] | You got it. Come on. | 明白 跟我来 |
[37:21] | – Chief? – Christ, they’re here already. | -长官 -天哪 记者已经到了 |
[37:23] | Set up command on that barge over there so the press can’t get to us. | 把指挥部设在船上 躲开媒体 |
[38:27] | What do you got for me? | 情况怎么样 |
[38:28] | We locked down the elevators from the 20th floor down. | 20层以下电梯都锁上了 |
[38:32] | – Beck. Let’s get the phones hooked up. | -贝克 -接通电话 |
[38:35] | I got a real concern. | 我很担心 |
[38:36] | He knows our tactics and we got a lot of real estate to lock down. | 他了解我们的策略 要封锁的地方很多 |
[38:40] | Do we have the manpower? | 人手够吗 |
[38:41] | We got personnel from six different districts… | 6个分局派了人支援 |
[38:44] | but he’s still gonna try and control the environment. | 他仍会设法控制局面 |
[38:49] | We’ll just see who wins the race. | 等着瞧这回谁赢 |
[39:26] | Perpetrator is an expert marksman. | 罪犯是神枪手 |
[39:28] | He’s an expert in explosives and tactics. | 战术专家 精通炸药 |
[39:31] | Gentlemen, play this by the numbers. | 大家不得轻举妄动 提高警惕 |
[39:35] | Maintain your fields of fire. | 随时准备开枪 |
[39:46] | Elevators. | 电梯 |
[40:01] | Fucking Roman’s up there, man. | 那边是罗曼 |
[40:04] | He’s got Frost inside. | 他劫持了弗罗斯 |
[40:06] | See a chance to end this, we take him out. | 找机会一枪打死他 |
[40:15] | We’re blind and he’s seeing 20-20. | 我们是瞎子 他看得一清二楚 |
[40:18] | – Intel? – Yeah. | -特工 -是的 |
[40:19] | I want visuals and audio set up from 1 9 and 21 . | 打开19-21层的监视监听系统 |
[40:22] | Yes, sir. – Farley, you’re negotiating. | -是的 长官 -法利 你和他谈判 |
[40:24] | – He’ll eat Farley up. – Commander, uh… | -他能吃了法利 -局长 |
[40:27] | if you wanna talk to him…. | 你要是想跟他谈 |
[40:29] | You can’t handle it, I won’t have a choice. | 你要不能解决他 我自己来 |
[40:31] | Get him locked down first. | 先把他锁定 |
[40:33] | In the meantime, Farley, get on the fucking phone. | 同时法利给他打电话 |
[40:38] | – Someone locate the building engineer. Right away. | -去找大楼工程师 -马上 |
[40:42] | Oh, boy. | 天哪 |
[40:59] | Chief Travis. | 特拉维斯局长 |
[41:04] | Special Agents Grey, this is Moran. | 我是特工格瑞 他是莫兰 |
[41:07] | We’re the FBl negotiators. | 我们是联邦调查局谈判专家 |
[41:10] | It’s a federal building. It’s our jurisdiction. | 政府大楼是我们的管辖区 |
[41:13] | He’s one of ours. We got this. | 他是我们的人 由我们处理 |
[41:16] | Fine with us. For now. | 我们暂时先不插手 |
[41:24] | Chief. We got eyes. | 局长 我们可以看到了 |
[41:42] | Son of a bitch. Go to Camera 2. | 臭小子 2号探头 |
[42:05] | He got all six. We got nothing. | 6个都被他发现了 |
[42:08] | We gotta see in that room. | 我们必须看到里面 |
[42:13] | No eyes, no ears. | 看不见 也听不到 |
[42:15] | Looks like we’re running out of options. | 看来我们没别的办法 |
[42:17] | – I want status reports now. Give me an update. | -现在情况怎样 -给我最新报告 |
[42:23] | Give me status. | 报告情况 |
[42:24] | Somebody give me status. Tell me what you see. | 报告情况 你们看见什么 |
[42:26] | All shafts are locked down, sir. | 全部通道已被封锁 长官 |
[42:29] | Blinds closed. | 窗户全被遮挡住 |
[42:31] | Visibility’s zero, sir. | 视线为零 长官 |
[42:33] | We contained him. | 他被包围了 |
[42:35] | We have not contained him. He’s contained himself. | 我们没包围他 他把自己封住 |
[42:37] | He’s cut us off. | 将我们挡在门外 |
[42:39] | Try the phone again. See what he wants. | 再打电话 问他想怎么样 |
[42:48] | Talk. | 说话 |
[42:50] | Hello? | 喂 |
[42:55] | Yeah. Hello? | 喂 |
[42:56] | I’m Rudy, so don’t shoot me thinking I’m him. Please. | 我是鲁迪 别杀我 我不是他 |
[43:02] | Rudy, my name is Farley. | 鲁迪 我是法利 |
[43:05] | Could you please get Danny on the line? | 可以叫丹尼接电话行吗 |
[43:08] | Farley would like to talk to you. | 法利要跟你谈谈 |
[43:10] | Tell him I only wanna talk to Chris Sabian. | 告诉他我只和克瑞斯·塞比安谈 |
[43:14] | He’ll only talk to, uh, Chris Sabian. | 他只和克瑞斯·塞比安谈 |
[43:17] | Tell him if Sabian’s not here in 20 minutes, you die. | 20分钟之内塞比安不来 你就死 |
[43:22] | I don’t wanna talk to anyone else but Chris Sabian. | 除了克瑞斯·塞比安 我不和别人谈 |
[43:26] | Okay. | 好的 |
[43:28] | We heard you. | 我们听见了 |
[43:31] | He said they heard you. | 他说听见了 |
[43:43] | Who’s Chris Sabian? | 克瑞斯·塞比安是谁 |
[43:45] | – I heard that name before. – He’s from the west side. | -听说过这名字 -西区分局的 |
[43:47] | Once he talked 55 hours. Never forces tactical action. | 曾连续谈判55小时 从不使用武力战术 |
[43:52] | I don’t know how Danny knows him. | 不知丹尼怎么认识他的 |
[43:57] | – So find Sabian. – 911 Chris Sabian. | -找到塞比安 -打911找克瑞斯·塞比安 |
[44:05] | Come on. | 说话 |
[44:07] | Talk to me. | 跟我谈谈 |
[44:10] | I’m right here. | 我就在这里 |
[44:12] | I’m not going anywhere, so please come out. | 哪里也不去 求你出来吧 |
[44:16] | WOYou don’t want me to come out. I wanna kill her. | 你不想让我出去 因为我现在想杀了她 |
[44:19] | I do want you to come out. Come out… | 我想让你出来 |
[44:21] | so we can discuss this. | 咱们可以谈谈 |
[44:23] | WOYou’re not even listening to me. | 你根本没在听我说 |
[44:26] | Yes, I am listening to you. | 我当然在听 |
[44:28] | I just… You promised that you’d come out, | 我只 你答应了要出来 |
[44:30] | so come on out, all right? | 出来吧 |
[44:33] | I don’t wanna do this through the door. | 我不想隔着门说话 |
[44:39] | Look, I just wanna do something without arguing, okay? | 我想心平气和地解决问题 好吗 |
[44:42] | Let’s get on the road. | 让我们回到正题 |
[44:43] | – Your clothes look fine. – No. | -你的衣服很合身 -不对 |
[44:46] | – They do. – According to some people… | -真的很好 -可有人说 |
[44:48] | l look fat in ski clothes. | 我穿滑雪服显得很臃肿 |
[44:51] | That’s not the word she used. She used… | 这不是她用的词 她说的 |
[44:57] | a much worse word. | 比这更难听 |
[45:01] | Honey, get off the phone! | 宝贝 挂上电话 |
[45:03] | – Get off the phone. – I know. | -挂上电话 -知道了 |
[45:05] | – Get off the phone. – No. | -挂上电话 -不 |
[45:07] | I’m your father and I’m very upset with you right now. | 我是你爸爸 现在对你很生气 |
[45:11] | Try your sweater. | 试试新毛衣 |
[45:13] | Honey, but get off the phone. | 宝贝 挂上电话 |
[45:15] | I want you to apologize… | 我要你 |
[45:17] | to your mother for saying she looks… | 向妈妈道歉 你说她像 |
[45:19] | “wide.” | 肥婆 |
[45:22] | That’s not a good word to use, wide. | 这词用得不好 |
[45:25] | How’d you like to be called wide? | 你愿意别人叫你肥婆吗 |
[45:26] | You hear me? I’m very serious. | 听见了吗 我是认真的 |
[45:28] | I’m very angry with you! | 我很生气 |
[45:30] | Right now. Get off the phone. | 立刻 挂上电话 |
[45:32] | Get off the phone. | 挂上电话 |
[45:33] | – No. – Don’t you make me… | -不 -不要让我 |
[45:37] | I talked a man out of blowing up the Sears Tower… | 我说服过要炸掉希尔斯大厦的人 |
[45:39] | but I can’t talk my wife out of a bedroom | 却无法让妻子走出卧室 |
[45:41] | or my kid off a phone. | 或让女儿挂上电话 |
[45:43] | That’s because no one’s standing behind you with a big gun. | 因为没有举着枪的人站在你身后 |
[45:47] | Yeah, well, that’s debatable. | 对 我保留意见 |
[45:50] | Hold on. | 等一下 |
[45:53] | Hello? | 喂 |
[45:54] | Yeah. He’s right here. | 对 他在家 |
[45:56] | It’s for you. | 找你的 |
[45:58] | Hello? | 喂 |
[46:05] | Sabian’s 20 minutes out. | 塞比安20分钟赶到 |
[46:08] | And we only got 15. | 只剩15分钟 |
[46:09] | All right, call Danny and change that deadline. | 再给丹尼打电话 让他推迟期限 |
[46:13] | Tell him Sabian’s on his way. | 告诉他塞比安正往这里赶 |
[46:24] | Sabian? | 塞比安 |
[46:26] | No, it’s, um, Farley. | 不 是我 法利 |
[46:29] | Look, Farley, I told you, | 听着 法利 我告诉过你 |
[46:30] | I don’t wanna talk to anyone but Chris Sabian. | 我只跟克瑞斯·塞比安谈 |
[46:32] | Yeah, uh, he’s on his way, okay? | 好 他在来的路上 |
[46:35] | He’s gonna be here real soon. We just need more time. | 他很快就到 多给我们一点时间 |
[46:37] | You don’t have more time, Farley. | 你们没有时间了 法利 |
[46:39] | Danny, please, tell me. | 丹尼 求你了 |
[46:41] | What are you doing here, okay? This is pretty serious. | 你这是干什么 这事闹得很严重 |
[46:44] | You’re goddamn right this is serious! | 这事当然很严重 |
[46:45] | So why don’t you take me seriously? | 你们最好认真对待 |
[46:47] | Well, we are. We are. We just, um…. | 是的 我们只是 |
[46:50] | – It just, um… I just want to talk to you. Wait, wait. | -只是 我只想和你谈谈 -等等 |
[46:53] | Wait, wait. You think you can talk me down, Farley? | 等等 你以为你能说服我 |
[46:56] | Look, um, I need to, um…. | 听我说 我需要 |
[47:01] | Tell me what you want, all right? | 告诉我你想要什么 |
[47:04] | Okay, Farley. | 好吧 法利 |
[47:05] | You want a shot? I’ll give you a shot. | 你想试试 我给你个机会 |
[47:08] | Yeah. We got some time before Sabian gets here. | 塞比安到达前还有时间 |
[47:12] | Oh. What do I want? Um, let’s see. | 我想要什么 让我想想 |
[47:14] | How about… Can I see a priest? | 这样吧 能让我见牧师吗 |
[47:17] | No, you can’t see a priest. | 不 你不能见牧师 |
[47:19] | That’s good, Farley. Good. You shouldn’t let me see a priest. | 很好 法利 你不应该让我见牧师 |
[47:22] | A priest is associated with death, | 牧师让人联想到死亡 |
[47:24] | and you don’t want me thinking about death in my state, do you? | 此刻你不愿让我想到死 |
[47:27] | No, no. | 不 |
[47:29] | But you told me “no.” You can’t say “no.” | 可你刚才说”不” 你不能说不 |
[47:31] | Never use “no” in a hostage situation. | 解救人质时永远不要说不 |
[47:34] | – Would you relax? I’m very fucking relaxed! | -放松点 -我他妈非常放松 |
[47:37] | But let me give you some advice: | 让我给你点忠告 |
[47:39] | Never say “no” to a hostage- taker. It’s in the manual. | 对挟持人质的人不要说”不” 手册上有 |
[47:42] | – Now, are you gonna tell me “no” again? – No, I’m not. | -你还要对我说”不”吗 -不 我不说 |
[47:46] | Wrong answer! Eliminate “no” from your vocabulary. | 答错了 在你的词汇中消除”不” |
[47:50] | Never use “no,” “don’t,” “won’t” or “can’t,” all right? | 永远不要说”不” “不行” “不可以” |
[47:53] | It eliminates options. The only option that leaves… | 这样说堵死退路 留下唯一选择 |
[47:56] | is to shoot someone. Understand? | 是杀掉人质 懂吗 |
[47:58] | – Uh, yes. Yes, I do. Yes! Good! See, “yes” is good. | -是的 -很好 说”是”就对了 |
[48:02] | Say “no” again, l’ll kill somebody, all right? | 再说”不”我就要杀人了 |
[48:04] | Now, let’s practice. | 现在练习一遍 |
[48:05] | Can I see a priest? | 我能见牧师吗 |
[48:07] | Uh, let’s not… You know what? Can we just talk… | 啊 我们不你知道 我们只谈谈 |
[48:10] | You wanted to talk. We are talking. | 你想谈谈 咱们正在谈 |
[48:12] | Now, can I see a priest? | 我能见牧师吗 |
[48:15] | Uh, l’ll see what I can do. | 让我想想办法 |
[48:17] | That’s good, Farley. Now you’re learning. | 很好 法利 你学得很快 |
[48:20] | I’d like a submachine gun, so I can blow everyone away. | 我要支冲锋枪 将人质都杀死 |
[48:23] | – I’ll look into that. Good. You’re doing good, Farley. | -让我研究一下 -干得不错 法利 |
[48:27] | You ever cheat on your wife? | 你有没有对太太不忠 |
[48:30] | – No. – Watch yourself. l’ll kill someone. | -不 -小心 我要杀人了 |
[48:32] | You ever cheat on your wife? Answer! | 你有没有对太太不忠 回答我 |
[48:36] | I’ll see what I can do. | 让我研究一下 |
[48:39] | I’ll have to think about that. Um, I’ll look into that. | 我得想个好办法 我好好研究一下 |
[48:42] | You ever, um… | 你有没有 |
[48:44] | dress up like a schoolgirl and get you ass spanked? | 扮成女生让别人打你屁股 |
[48:47] | Danny, look, okay, all right, all I wanna do is talk to you. | 丹尼 你看 这样 我只是想跟你谈谈 |
[48:51] | I am talking! Now, did you or did you not… | 我正在跟你谈 你有没有 |
[48:53] | ever dress up like a schoolgirl and get your ass spanked? | 扮女生让别人打你屁股 |
[48:57] | – Have to look into that, Danny. Jesus, Farley. | -这事我得查一下 丹尼 -天呐 法利 |
[49:00] | Nothing against you dressing up like a girl, | 没有法律规定你不能男扮女装 |
[49:03] | but I didn’t know that about you, Farley. | 可我以前真不了解你 法利 |
[49:06] | – Danny, this is really unproductive. – Unproductive? | -这样做不能解决问题 -不解决问题 |
[49:10] | You’re right. It is. | 你说的对 能解决 |
[49:11] | So tell me a joke, Farley. You know any jokes? | 给我讲个笑话 法利 你会讲笑话吗 |
[49:15] | – No. – No? | -不 我 -不 |
[49:16] | You just cost someone their life, Farley! Game over! | 你断送一条人命 法利 游戏结束 |
[49:21] | Shot fired. | 开枪声 |
[49:25] | Shot fired. Shot fired. Can anyone see? | 开火 有人能够看见吗 |
[49:32] | Don’t let him go. | 别让他挂电话 |
[49:36] | You can’t talk me down! | 你不能说服我 |
[49:39] | You can’t make me change the deadline! | 不能让我延长期限 |
[49:41] | Now get me Sabian! | 快找塞比安 |
[49:43] | You got six minutes, 42, 41 …. | 你们还有6分42秒 41 |
[49:47] | – Forty! Listen, Danny, is anybody hurt? | -40 -丹尼 有人受伤吗 |
[49:50] | Is anybody hurt? | 有人受伤吗 |
[49:51] | We’re okay. Just don’t be saying “no” no more, motherfucker! | 我们没事 别再说”不”了 蠢货 |
[49:56] | Oh, fuck. | 该死 |
[49:57] | Everybody calm down. – I’m so sorry. No, I’m so sorry. | -保持镇静 -对不起 我很抱歉 |
[50:00] | I’m so fucking sorry. | 我非常抱歉 |
[50:03] | Give me status. | 报告情况 |
[50:04] | Somebody give me status. Tell me what you see. | 告诉我你们看见什么 |
[50:07] | Visibility zero, sir. | 能见度零 长官 |
[50:13] | Just a few moments ago… | 几分钟前 |
[50:14] | a single shot was fired inside the city administration building. | 市府大楼内一声枪响 |
[50:18] | We, of course, could not hear it down here… | 当然 我们在下面听不见 |
[50:20] | We got the whole city of Chicago watching this. | 全芝加哥都在看着我们 |
[50:24] | This could turn into a press nightmare. | 这会成为警方的噩梦 |
[50:30] | What do we do if Sabian can’t make it? | 万一塞比安到不了怎么办 |
[50:34] | We gotta remember that that’s Danny Roman upstairs. | 别忘了上面是丹尼·罗曼 |
[50:36] | We’ve worked with the guy for 12 years | 我们和他共事12年 |
[50:39] | and don’t really know what he’s done. | 还不知道他干了什么 |
[50:40] | We know what he’s doing now. | 现在知道他正在干什么 |
[50:45] | I don’t want this to get personal for us. | 我不希望掺杂个人情绪 |
[50:49] | He’s obviously over… Hey, do you mind? | 他显然已经 别偷听 |
[50:59] | He’s obviously gone over the edge. | 他显然已经疯了 |
[51:01] | This is not personal. | 这与交情无关 |
[51:04] | If I thought sending these guys, | 若派人冲进去 |
[51:06] | my team in would put more people in jeopardy… | 会给更多人带来危险 |
[51:08] | l wouldn’t consider it. | 我不会同意 |
[51:12] | I don’t wanna go in there, but it’s our best option. | 我也不想冲进去 可这是唯一的办法 |
[51:16] | He can’t be talked down. | 没人能说服他 |
[51:18] | They’ll get us out. Don’t worry about Danny. | 会来人救我们出去 别担心丹尼 |
[51:22] | – He’s not gonna hurt anybody. – Bullshit. | -他不会伤害任何人 -扯淡 |
[51:24] | No one knows what this crazy fucker is gonna do. | 谁知道这疯子要干什么 |
[51:27] | This has nothing to do with me and Maggie. | 这事与我和麦琪无关 |
[51:29] | You know, you’re his friend. You get him to let us go. | 你是他的朋友 你让他放了我们 |
[51:32] | Because once you familiarize yourseIf with the chains of bondage… | 你习惯了奴役的镣铐 |
[51:36] | you prepare your own limbs to wear them. | 就会主动向它伸出四肢 |
[51:38] | Fucking Abraham LincoIn said that and I believe it. | 亚伯拉罕·林肯说的 我相信 |
[51:41] | So you have gotta get me the fuck out! Now! | 你必须让他马上放了我们 |
[51:46] | Do yourseIf a favor and keep quiet. We’ll handle this. | 鲁迪 闭嘴 我们能处理 |
[51:49] | Don’t tell me to be quiet… | 别告诉我闭嘴 |
[51:51] | and don’t tell me you can fucking handle it… | 别告诉我你能处理 |
[51:53] | because none of you ever been in a situation like this before. | 你们谁也没经历过这场面 |
[51:56] | – Just shut the fuck up. – Fuck you! | -你给我闭上嘴 -去你妈的 |
[51:59] | – Prick. – All right, that’s enough. | -好痛 -好了 别吵了 |
[52:02] | He’s gonna hear you out there, | 他在外面能听见 |
[52:03] | and he’s got the gun, so he’s in charge. | 枪在他手里 所以得听他的 |
[52:06] | Both of you need to pipe down. | 你们都小点声 |
[52:12] | Danny. I think you should let Maggie go. She’s not involved. | 丹尼 放麦琪走 她与此事无关 |
[52:16] | She’s a woman, and it’s only fair… | 她是女人 这是唯一合适的 |
[52:18] | I didn’t ask to be let go because I’m a woman. | 别因为我是女人放我 |
[52:19] | I hate that crap. | 我讨厌这理由 |
[52:22] | Me and him should be let go because we had nothing to do with this. | 我和他应该走 我们与此事无关 |
[52:26] | It’s between you cops. | 这是你们警察之间的事 |
[52:27] | We have nothing to do with this. | 跟我们没一点关系 |
[52:29] | Danny, Danny, look, I’m not some just dirt merchant… | 丹尼 我已不是街头卖 |
[52:33] | loose in the street anymore. | 假情报的混混了 |
[52:35] | I’m not. I got a nice new lady friend that I would like to get back to. | 我有了不错的新女友 我想回去 |
[52:38] | And she has got this kid, | 她有个孩子 |
[52:40] | Albert. Ah, super kid, Dan. | 叫阿尔伯特 是个好孩子 |
[52:43] | – Great kid. – Dan, what do you think you can do? | -他很棒 -丹尼 你还能怎么样 |
[52:46] | Take a look at that screen. | 看看电视 |
[52:48] | They think you’re a killer, Danny. | 他们认为你是杀人犯 丹尼 |
[52:51] | They’re gonna try to take you out. | 会设法干掉你 |
[52:53] | What do you think Sabian can do? | 塞比安能做什么 |
[52:54] | He can’t do anything to stop this. | 他无法阻止他们 |
[52:56] | What about you, Frosty? | 那么你呢 弗罗斯 |
[52:58] | You think I’m a killer too, huh? | 你也认为我是杀人犯? |
[53:01] | Come on. | 别这样 |
[53:02] | You’ve known me for 20 years. | 你认识我20年了 |
[53:07] | You think I killed Nate? | 你认为内特是我杀的 |
[53:14] | I don’t know what to think, Danny. | 我不知道 丹尼 |
[53:17] | I’ll tell you this, Danny boy: | 我要告诉你 孩子 |
[53:20] | What you’re doing is not helping. | 你这样做于事无补 |
[53:40] | Hey, schoolgirl. | 爱哭鬼 |
[53:43] | You still sweating that ugly display you gave us all a few minutes ago? | 还在为刚才差劲的表现沮丧? |
[53:47] | Stop kicking yourseIf in the ass. | 别再抵毁自己了 |
[53:49] | We all have our bad days. Beck. | 我们都有过糟糕的日子 贝克 |
[53:52] | Stop trying to figure out how to get in here. I’m well bunkered. | 别想攻进来 我的防守很坚固 |
[53:55] | Palermo, take that toothpick out of your mouth. | 巴勒莫 嘴里别叨着牙签 |
[53:59] | Wouldn’t want you to swallow it if something goes down. | 万一有情况我不想你把它吞下去 |
[54:02] | That’s right, sports fans… | 好了 伙计们 |
[54:04] | it’s me, Danny Roman. | 是我 丹尼·罗曼 |
[54:06] | The man upstairs. | 我在楼上 |
[54:08] | Just wanted to say hello before the curtain goes up on this little drama. | 戏开幕前想和大家打个招呼 |
[54:14] | I guess you’re all wondering why we’re here. | 你们都想知道为什么来这里 |
[54:17] | Well, it’s simple. | 很简单 |
[54:19] | We’re here to find out who took our money… | 我们要查出谁偷了我们的钱 |
[54:22] | and who killed Nate, because it wasn’t me. | 谁杀害了内特 因为不是我 |
[54:26] | There’s some bad cops among us… | 我们中出了坏警察 |
[54:28] | and today we’re gonna find out who they are. | 今天我们要查出是谁 |
[54:33] | Now, I know how that sounds. | 我知道你们不信 |
[54:35] | I know what you’re thinking: | 知道你们在想 |
[54:37] | “He’s gone. He’s a murderer.” | “他疯了” “他是凶手” |
[54:41] | But I’m that same son of a bitch you trusted your lives with… | 可我还是那个与你们生死与共的臭小子 |
[54:44] | played softball with, went drinking with. | 一起打球 一起喝酒 |
[54:47] | I’m the same guy you invited to your house… | 还是那个你邀请回家 |
[54:49] | to celebrate your kid’s baptism, Tonray. | 庆祝儿子洗礼的人 唐瑞 |
[54:52] | The same guy who saved Palermo’s ass… | 还是那个在体育场 |
[54:54] | when that sniper had a bead on him at the stadium gig. | 从狙击手枪下救过巴勒莫一命的人 |
[54:58] | This is good, huh? | 好极了 |
[55:00] | Danny’s trying to get us to Stockholm… | 丹尼想激起我们同情 |
[55:02] | so we think twice about taking him out. | 让我们下不了手 |
[55:05] | Now, I want… | 现在我要 |
[55:06] | No, I need you guys… | 不 我需要你们大家 |
[55:09] | to understand that I had no choice here. | 明白 我别无选择 |
[55:13] | My life was being stripped away from me. | 我的生活被剥夺 |
[55:17] | First, they kill Nate. | 先是他们杀了内特 |
[55:23] | Then they took my badge. | 后来收走我的警徽 |
[55:25] | Then you guys. | 现在是你们 |
[55:27] | Next… | 下一步 |
[55:29] | they were gonna take away my wife by sending me to prison. | 他们要送我进监狱 让我失去妻子 |
[55:33] | And that… | 这回 |
[55:35] | I cannot take. | 我忍无可忍 |
[55:38] | I can’t live without… | 没她我活不下去 |
[55:47] | Put yourself in my position. | 你们设身处地想想 |
[55:50] | What else could I do? | 我还能怎么办 |
[55:52] | Get word out to our team. | 通知所有队员 |
[55:54] | We’re switching to frequency three now. | 改用第3频道 |
[55:55] | – Yes, sir. – Run. | -是 长官 -快 |
[55:58] | I tried to tell everyone I was being set up, | 我想告诉大家我被陷害 |
[56:00] | but no one wanted to listen. | 可没人愿意听 |
[56:02] | Well, now you have no choice. | 现在由不得你们 |
[56:04] | You got to listen, because we’re not leaving here… | 你们必须听 因为我们要待在这里 |
[56:07] | until I find out who set me up. | 直到查出陷害我的人 |
[56:12] | Let me warn you: | 我警告你们 |
[56:13] | Whoever killed Nate is frightened that… | 杀害内特的凶手 |
[56:16] | Niebaum might know something. | 担心尼鲍姆知道底细 |
[56:18] | They’re going to try and end this quickly. | 他们想尽快了结此事 |
[56:21] | Another warning: | 另一个警告 |
[56:23] | I know the rules of engagement, so don’t test me. | 我知道交战原则 所以别试探我 |
[56:28] | You got four minutes to get Sabian here… | 你们还有4分钟让塞比安赶到 |
[56:33] | or you’ll find out just how serious I really am. | 否则就会知道我不是虚张声势 |
[56:52] | I want you to look me in the eye, Niebaum. | 看着我的眼睛告诉我 |
[56:55] | Right here. | 看着我 |
[56:58] | Now, tell me… | 现在 告诉我 |
[57:00] | when did you find out Nate was investigating the fund? | 你何时发现内特在调查基金 |
[57:14] | I first found that Nathan was conducting the investigation… | 我第一次发现内特在调查是 |
[57:17] | after I spoke with you after he was killed. | 跟你谈过话后 他被杀后 |
[57:20] | You’re lying. And I know you’re lying. | 你撒谎 我知道你撒谎 |
[57:23] | Oh, you know it, huh? You can read my mind, Roman, is that it? | 你知道 罗曼 你能看透我想什么 |
[57:27] | No, I’m not. I’m reading your eyes. | 不 我会看你的眼睛 |
[57:30] | The eyes can’t lie. | 眼睛不会撒谎 |
[57:33] | Didn’t you know what I was doing? | 不知道我是干哪行的吗 |
[57:35] | A quick lesson in lying. See, this is what us real cops do. | 我教你一个警察使用的识别谎言的方法 |
[57:39] | We study liars. | 我们研究撒谎的人 |
[57:41] | Example: | 例如 |
[57:42] | If I ask you a question about something visual, | 我若问你视觉类问题 |
[57:45] | like your favorite color… | 比如你最喜欢的颜色 |
[57:46] | and your eyes go up and to the left… | 你的眼睛会向上看左边 |
[57:49] | neurophysiology tells us that your eyes go that in that direction… | 神经生理学家说眼睛转向那方向 |
[57:53] | because you’re accessing the visual cortex. | 因为你在进入视觉皮层 |
[57:55] | Therefore, you’re telling the truth. | 因此 你说的是实话 |
[57:57] | If your eyes go up and right… | 如果眼睛向上看右边 |
[58:00] | you access the creative centers of the brain… | 表示你进入大脑想像中心 |
[58:02] | and we know you’re full of shit. | 我们知道你在胡扯 |
[58:04] | Now, let’s try this again. | 现在 让我们再试一次 |
[58:07] | What’s your favorite television show? | 你最喜欢的电视节目是什么 |
[58:10] | I’m not gonna play your stupid fucking game, okay, Roman? | 我不跟你玩这种愚蠢的游戏 罗曼 |
[58:13] | Oh, why, Niebaum? | 为什么 尼鲍姆 |
[58:14] | You afraid we’ll catch you in a lie? | 害怕我们揭穿你撒谎 |
[58:19] | When did you find out Nate was investigating the fund? | 你什么时候发现内特调查基金 |
[58:22] | Ahem. After I spoke with you. | 和你谈过以后 |
[58:24] | That is a fucking lie… | 他在撒谎 |
[58:26] | – if I’ve ever seen one! – Fuck you! | -鬼也看得出 -靠 |
[58:28] | – I never blinked my eyes! – You didn’t have to blink. | -我根本没眨眼睛 -不用眨眼睛 |
[58:31] | Your body language says you’re lying. | 你的肢体语言表明你有撒谎 |
[58:33] | He’s nervous, Danny. What do you expect? | 他紧张 丹尼 你还想要他怎样 |
[58:35] | Shut up, Frost! You know how this works! | 闭嘴 弗罗斯 你知道这很灵 |
[58:38] | It’s not just your eyes, Niebaum. It’s everything. | 不只眼睛 尼鲍姆 还有别的 |
[58:40] | If you cough, sneeze, uh, | 咳嗽 打喷嚏 |
[58:42] | cross your legs, scratch your ass… | 交叉腿 挠屁股 |
[58:44] | they’re all telltale signs. You can’t cheat. | 都是提示 你骗不了人 |
[58:46] | You can stare at me with those dead-ass eyes of yours all you want. | 你可以用那死鱼眼瞪我 |
[58:50] | You can’t beat the system. | 可你违背不了规律 |
[58:52] | One last question: | 最后一个问题 |
[58:57] | Do you know who killed Nate? | 是谁杀了内特 |
[59:07] | You. | 是你 |
[59:11] | I don’t know. I couldn’t tell. Up, down, right, left…. | 我看不出来 上下左右 |
[59:15] | So, what now? Card tricks? | 这是什么 扑克戏法 |
[59:17] | Shut the fuck up, Niebaum! | 闭嘴 尼鲍姆 |
[59:19] | You knew Nate was investigating the fund and… | 你知道内特在调查基金 |
[59:21] | you killed him. | 就杀了他 |
[59:23] | You could’ve ended this, | 你能结束这一切 |
[59:25] | but I guess you don’t want to. | 可你大概不愿意 |
[59:27] | That’s too bad. | 太糟了 |
[59:30] | That’s really too bad, Rudy… | 真的很糟糕 鲁迪 |
[59:34] | because Danny Roman was just starting to like you. | 因为丹尼·罗曼开始喜欢你了 |
[59:37] | Well, tell Danny Roman to hold the fuck on. | 告诉丹尼·罗曼等一下 |
[59:41] | Danny. | 丹尼 |
[59:43] | Danny, you don’t wanna do this. | 丹尼 你不想这么做 |
[59:44] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[59:45] | If you think I could kill Nate, | 如果你认为我能杀内特 |
[59:47] | how the fuck do you know I don’t wanna do this? | 怎么知道我不会杀别人 |
[1:00:01] | – Yeah? Danny Roman? | -喂 -丹尼·罗曼 |
[1:00:03] | This is Chris Sabian here. | 我是克瑞斯·塞比安 |
[1:00:05] | Ah, good timing, Chris. You made it just in time. | 来得正好 克瑞斯 你来得很及时 |
[1:00:09] | Well, I got lucky. Traffic was light. | 我运气不错 没堵车 |
[1:00:11] | Glad you accepted my invitation. | 很高兴你接受我的邀请 |
[1:00:13] | I wouldn’t have missed it for the world. | 说什么我也不能错过 |
[1:00:15] | What’s it been, Danny? Two years? | 有两年没见了吧 |
[1:00:17] | Yeah. Not since both our teams showed up for that gig on the north side. | 是的 自从那次两个组在北区碰上后 |
[1:00:21] | You pulled rank and ran my boys out of there. | 你的级别高把我们赶走了 |
[1:00:23] | Two negotiators on the same site never work. | 两个谈判专家在一起没法干 |
[1:00:27] | So, what’s this, then? | 那这算什么 |
[1:00:28] | The, uh, exception that disproves the rule? | 更正谬论的一个例外 |
[1:00:31] | Look, you do your job, I do mine… | 你干好你的活 我干好我的 |
[1:00:35] | maybe we both walk out in one piece. | 也许我们都能活着出去 |
[1:00:40] | Here’s the million-dollar question. | 问你一个关键问题 |
[1:00:43] | Why you? | 为什么要找你 |
[1:00:45] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[1:00:46] | I got my reasons. I don’t wanna go into them now. | 我有我的原因 现在不想说 |
[1:00:49] | We’ll talk about that later. | 以后会告诉你 |
[1:00:51] | This is our first date, Chris. | 这是初次约会 克瑞斯 |
[1:00:53] | The courting period. | 我不想失礼 |
[1:00:55] | So, what do guys like you do when you’re not talking guys like me down? | 劝说我这种人无效时 你会干些什么 |
[1:01:01] | Well, I, uh… I’m a homebody, | 我是个很顾家的人 |
[1:01:04] | Danny. I spend a lot of time with my family. | 通常会和家人待在一起 |
[1:01:07] | My, um, kid. | 我的孩子 |
[1:01:10] | I, uh, read a lot of books. | 我看很多书 |
[1:01:12] | I, um, watch a lot of old movies. AMC. | 还看了很多老电影 电影频道 |
[1:01:16] | You got a satellite? | 你有卫星天线吗 |
[1:01:17] | They show all those old, uh, Westerns. | 他们播放很多老片 西部片 |
[1:01:19] | Westerns? Heh. | 西部片 |
[1:01:21] | I like comedies, myself. | 我喜欢看喜剧片 |
[1:01:23] | I did like Shane though. That’s a good one. | 不过我喜欢”原野奇侠” 是部好片 |
[1:01:25] | Uh, Shane. Now, that’s a good one… | “原野奇侠” 那是部好电影 |
[1:01:28] | but, uh, l’d have picked one where… | 可我更喜欢看 |
[1:01:30] | the hero lives at the end, you know? | 英雄活到最后的电影 |
[1:01:32] | Like, uh, Rio Bravo or Red River. | 例如”好汉利奥”或”红河” |
[1:01:36] | You’re talking about the wrong movie. | 你记错了 |
[1:01:38] | Shane lives. At the end of it, | 西恩没死 最后 |
[1:01:40] | he’s riding off and that kid, uh, Brandon… | 他骑马离去 那个孩子 布兰顿 |
[1:01:42] | De Wilde. | 德怀尔 |
[1:01:44] | Brandon’s De Wilde’s calling his name: | 对 布兰顿·德怀尔喊 |
[1:01:45] | “Shane, come back! Shane!” | “西恩 回来 西恩” |
[1:01:48] | I’m sorry to tell you this, but Shane died. | 对不起 我得告诉你西恩死了 |
[1:01:51] | You never see Shane dead. That’s an assumption. | 你没看见西恩死 那是个假设 |
[1:01:54] | It’s a common mistake. | 这是个普遍错误 |
[1:01:56] | You see, in the final shot, | 最后一个镜头 |
[1:01:57] | you see him slumped over his horse. | 能看见他从马上跌落 |
[1:01:59] | He doesn’t look back, because he’s can’t. | 他没有回头看 因为他做不到 |
[1:02:01] | Shane’s dead. | 西恩死了 |
[1:02:02] | He’s slumped because he’s shot. Slumped don’t mean dead. | 他落马因为中弹 落马不表示他死了 |
[1:02:05] | I guess you think that Butch and Sundance live too… | 那你也许认为”虎豹小霸王”也活着 |
[1:02:07] | even though you never see them dead, | 你没看见他们死 |
[1:02:09] | and they’re surrounded. | 只看见他们被团团包围 |
[1:02:11] | So you’re some kind of history buff? | 这么说你是历史专家 |
[1:02:13] | Yeah, I generally read histories and biographies. | 对 我常看历史和传记 |
[1:02:15] | Well, don’t believe everything you read. | 书上写的不可全信 |
[1:02:18] | Well, I didn’t say I read just one book. | 我没说我只看了一本书 |
[1:02:20] | I try to read all the books on a subject. | 同一题材的书我尽量都看 |
[1:02:22] | You know, try to get all the facts… | 弄清全部事实 |
[1:02:23] | and then decide for myseIf what really happened. | 然后自己判断究竟发生了什么 |
[1:02:26] | Mm- hm. Get all the facts. Yeah, that’s smart. | 弄清全部事实 你很聪明 |
[1:02:30] | You’re much better at this than Farley. | 你比法利强得多 |
[1:02:33] | Before we start to bore everyone, let’s get back to business. | 在大家听烦了之前 我们言归正传 |
[1:02:36] | First, my list of demands. | 首先是我的要求 |
[1:02:41] | One: I want my badge brought down here. | 一 把我的警徽还给我 |
[1:02:44] | If I die, I want a departmental funeral. | 二 如果我死了 举行警方葬礼 |
[1:02:46] | No one’s gonna die here. | 这里没人会死 |
[1:02:48] | Three: I want the informant found. | 三 找到那个告密人 |
[1:02:50] | He’s the one that can clear my name… | 只有他能还我清白 |
[1:02:52] | and he’s the one who knows who’s running this conspiracy. | 他知道谁是这个阴谋的主使 |
[1:02:55] | Four: I wanna know who killed my partner. | 四 我要知道谁杀了我的搭档 |
[1:02:58] | Now, if neither the informant or killer is found in eight hours… | 8小时找不到告密人或凶手 |
[1:03:02] | I will kill one hostage an hour until they’re all dead. | 我每小时杀1个人质 直到他们死光 |
[1:03:05] | Five: | 五 |
[1:03:06] | I wanna talk to you face to face now. | 我要和你马上当面谈 |
[1:03:13] | Commander’s upstairs? | 现场指挥官在楼上? |
[1:03:14] | Yeah, but you can talk to me. | 对 但你可以跟我说 |
[1:03:16] | – You’re the chief? – Yes. Travis. | -你是局长 -对 特拉维斯 |
[1:03:18] | Nice to meet you. You’re Beck? | 很高兴见到你 你是贝克 |
[1:03:21] | – You’re…? – Farley. | -你是 -法利 |
[1:03:22] | Farley. | 法利 |
[1:03:25] | All right. Vest. | 好 给我防弹衣 |
[1:03:28] | – You’re going up there? Yes. | -你要上去 -是的 |
[1:03:30] | Why didn’t you talk him down? | 为什么不劝他下来 |
[1:03:31] | He would have expected it. | 他不会听 |
[1:03:33] | His sheet, please. | 他的资料 |
[1:03:37] | Know why he asked for me? | 谁知道他为什么找我 |
[1:03:38] | We were hoping you could answer that. | 我们还想问你呢 |
[1:03:40] | I can’t. Psych evaluation? Who’s on it? | 我不知道 心理评估谁做的 |
[1:03:42] | – That’s Tonray. – He may actually think he’s innocent. | -是唐瑞 -他认为自己是无辜的 |
[1:03:45] | We’re probably gonna have to go tactical. | 可能不得不动武 |
[1:03:47] | We’ve put a plan together. | 我们有个计划 |
[1:03:48] | If we distract him long enough, | 若能引开他的注意力 |
[1:03:50] | we can send in an infiltration team. | 突击小组从这里进去 |
[1:03:52] | – Let’s wait on that. The wife’s here. | -先不忙采取行动 -他妻子来了 |
[1:03:57] | Oh, God. How is he? Has he hurt anyone? | 天哪 他怎么样 他伤了人吗 |
[1:03:59] | – Who’s talking to him? – Karen, | -谁在跟他谈 -凯伦 |
[1:04:01] | he’s okay. He asked for Chris Sabian. | 他没事 他要见克瑞斯·塞比安 |
[1:04:03] | – Chris Sabian. – I’m Chris Sabian. | -克瑞斯·塞比安 -我是克瑞斯·塞比安 |
[1:04:06] | – Do you know Danny? – No. | -你认识丹尼 -不认识 |
[1:04:08] | Doesn’t matter to you, but he didn’t do those things. | 他们说的那些全是无中生有 |
[1:04:10] | You have to help him. | 你要帮他 |
[1:04:12] | I have no idea about Danny’s guilt or innocence. | 我不知道丹尼是否有罪 |
[1:04:14] | That’s not why I’m here. | 我不是来帮他的 |
[1:04:15] | I’m here to get him out safely. So if you wanna help… | 我要带他安全地出来 你若想帮忙 |
[1:04:18] | go with Tonray, answer his questions, | 去回答唐瑞几个问题 |
[1:04:20] | and we’ll drive you home. | 然后送你回家 |
[1:04:21] | No. No, I’m not going home. | 不 我不回家 |
[1:04:24] | Mrs. Roman… | 罗曼太太 |
[1:04:25] | you bring tension and emotion to a scene that already has too much of both. | 你只能增加这里的紧张与不安 |
[1:04:30] | I am not leaving my husband. | 我绝不离开我丈夫 |
[1:04:36] | All right, fine, but if you wanna help him, help me. | 好吧 你想帮他就先帮我 |
[1:04:39] | I have to get up there. He wants to talk to me. | 我现在必须上去 他想跟我谈 |
[1:04:41] | Go with Tonray, answer his questions and… | 你回答唐瑞的问题 |
[1:04:43] | then stay in case we need you. | 别走开 也许用得着你 |
[1:04:45] | That’s the best I can do. | 我只能做到这一步 |
[1:04:46] | Karen, come with me and talk, okay? | 凯伦 跟我来谈谈 |
[1:04:48] | It’s gonna be all right. | 会没事的 |
[1:04:56] | How do I get up? | 我怎么上去 |
[1:04:57] | Take the freight elevator to 18. Walk the rest of the way. | 乘电梯到18楼 然后走楼梯 |
[1:05:01] | I assume you’ve got all these covered. What’s this? | 我想这里都占领了 这是什么 |
[1:05:03] | This is a shaft off lnternal Affairs? | 通向监察部的风道 |
[1:05:05] | That’s access to the steam pipes. It’s unusable. | 那是蒸气管 不能用 |
[1:05:07] | All right. First, get his badge down there. | 先把他的警徽拿来 |
[1:05:09] | Second, shut off the heat. | 然后再关掉暖气 |
[1:05:11] | He might deal a hostage to get it back. What channel we on? | 他会拿人质换暖气 几频道 |
[1:05:14] | Three. Chief, I wanna show you something. | 3频道 长官 你来看 |
[1:05:20] | Danny, take me. – Yeah. Yeah. Take him. Come on. | -丹尼 带我去 -带他去吧 |
[1:05:25] | I got the asthma. You know? | 我有哮喘 知道吗 |
[1:05:29] | You can’t put me in bad situations, man. | 你不能让我去冒险 |
[1:05:33] | For chrissakes. Why you always pick on me? | 天哪 为什么总是看上我 |
[1:05:37] | I mean, who am l? Charlie Brown? | 我是什么人 查理·布朗 |
[1:05:37] | 美国著名漫画家查尔斯.舒尔茨 给小朋友画的漫画《花生(Peanuts)》中的形象 | |
[1:05:40] | You know what Nietzsche says: | 知道尼采怎么说 |
[1:05:43] | Even the strongest have their moments of fatigue. | 即使最强壮的人 也有疲劳的时候 |
[1:05:46] | And I’m fatigued, Danny. | 我累了 丹尼 |
[1:05:49] | I’m fucking fatigued. | 我实在太累了 |
[1:06:08] | – You okay? – Do I look okay? | -你没事吧 -我像没事吗 |
[1:06:10] | I got a gun pointed at the back of my head. | 枪在背后指着我的头 |
[1:06:13] | Nice fucking pants. | 你的裤子不错 |
[1:06:15] | Shut up, Mr. Blackwell. Get over here. | 住口 时装大师 过来 |
[1:06:22] | – You working? – Sort of. | -在上班 -差不多 |
[1:06:24] | I was negotiating a truce between my wife and daughter. | 在说服我妻子和女儿休战 |
[1:06:27] | That might prove to be easy by comparison. | 相比之下比这里容易一点 |
[1:06:30] | It wouldn’t surprise me in the least. | 不会让我感到惊讶 |
[1:06:32] | So you shut off the heat already. | 你们关掉了暖气 |
[1:06:34] | You know how this works, Danny. | 你应该知道程序 丹尼 |
[1:06:36] | Yeah, I do. | 我知道 |
[1:06:38] | Next time you try and bluff, | 下次你想骗人 |
[1:06:40] | make sure you charge your cell phone. | 先把手机充足电 |
[1:06:43] | All right, now, you wanna tell me what I’m doing up here? | 告诉我 让我来干什么 |
[1:06:46] | l wanted to tell you face to face I’m not crazy. | 我要当面告诉你 我没有疯 |
[1:06:49] | I’m just doing this to prove my innocence. | 这样做只为证明我无辜 |
[1:06:53] | I believe you. Anything I can do to help you get out… | 我相信你 我愿意尽力帮你出去 |
[1:06:56] | Don’t fucking patronize me, man. | 别对我以恩人自居 |
[1:06:58] | You don’t think I’m innocent, so don’t tell me: | 你不相信我是无辜的 别说 |
[1:07:00] | “l wanna do everything I can to help you get out.” | “我愿意尽力帮你出去” |
[1:07:03] | Don’t talk to me like I’m some second-rate HT. | 别把我当成二流劫匪 |
[1:07:05] | All right, you’re right. I’m sorry. My mistake. | 你说的对 对不起 我错了 |
[1:07:08] | Yeah, you are sorry. Get out of here. Lock the door. | 你没诚意 出去吧 锁上门 |
[1:07:11] | – Call when you wanna talk. – Danny, I’m ready to talk. | -想谈再来电话 -丹尼 我想谈 |
[1:07:16] | You’re right. You’re right. | 你说的对 你说的对 |
[1:07:19] | I don’t know if you’re innocent or not. | 我不知道你是否有罪 |
[1:07:22] | You could’ve done everything they say. | 他们对你的指责可能是事实 |
[1:07:23] | You could have killed that cop. I don’t know and I don’t care. | 那警察可能是你杀的 我管不着 |
[1:07:26] | There are ways to prove your innocence. | 有办法能证明你无辜 |
[1:07:28] | This is hardly one of them. | 但这肯定不是 |
[1:07:30] | And now you got hostages… | 你扣押了人质 |
[1:07:33] | so let me tell you this: | 我要告诉你 |
[1:07:35] | You hurt one of them, | 你要是伤害他们 |
[1:07:36] | you burn up whatever currency you got to deal with me. | 我将不再有兴趣跟你谈判 |
[1:07:39] | They’re all I care about. | 我只关心他们 |
[1:07:40] | You leaving here walking is a distant second. | 不在乎你能否活着出去 |
[1:07:43] | Now, do I make myseIf clear? | 我说的够清楚吗 |
[1:07:46] | Good. | 很好 |
[1:07:47] | Now we’re getting somewhere. | 我们有进展了 |
[1:07:49] | Good, now answer my question. What am doing I up here? | 很好 回答我的问题 为什么叫我上来 |
[1:07:53] | Before Nate was killed, | 内特遇害前 |
[1:07:55] | he told me the men involved in the fraud are from my precinct. | 告诉我偷钱的人是我们分局的 |
[1:07:58] | Guys I know. | 我认识的人 |
[1:08:00] | – Guys I might call friends. – And? | -我称为朋友的人 -那又怎么样 |
[1:08:03] | And you’re not. | 你不是 |
[1:08:05] | When your friends betray you… | 当朋友出卖你时 |
[1:08:07] | sometimes the only people you can trust are strangers. | 唯一能信任的是陌生人 |
[1:08:14] | Lock the door! Get out! Get out! | 锁上门 出去 |
[1:08:16] | Come on! Hurry up. Lock it! Hurry up! Come on! | 快关门 锁上 快点 |
[1:08:20] | Hold it right there. | 把手举起来 |
[1:08:22] | Beck. Beck, what happened? I’ve lost him! He’s gone back in! | 贝克 怎么回事 他回去了 |
[1:08:25] | Come on! Go, go, go! | 快走 快走 |
[1:08:29] | Get up! Get up! | 起来 起来 |
[1:08:45] | Drop the guns! Drop them! | 把枪扔掉 扔掉 |
[1:08:47] | Put it down! | 扔掉 |
[1:08:49] | You are jeopardizing the life of this hostage! | 你们在危害人质的生命 |
[1:08:52] | – Drop your gun! – Drop your weapon! | -把枪丢掉 -把枪丢掉 |
[1:08:54] | Sniper team, can anyone see Roman? | 狙击小组 看见罗曼了吗 |
[1:08:57] | Look for the one-shot. | 找机会干掉他 |
[1:09:04] | We have the target acquired. | 已看见目标 |
[1:09:05] | – Put it down! – Drop the weapon! | -把枪丢掉 -把枪丢掉 |
[1:09:07] | Drop your weapon now! | 把枪丢掉 |
[1:09:09] | Drop it now, Danny! | 把枪放下 丹尼 |
[1:09:10] | Drop the gun! Drop it! | 放下枪 放下 |
[1:09:14] | Put it down! Now! | 快放下枪 |
[1:09:20] | Put it down, Danny. | 把枪放下 丹尼 |
[1:09:22] | – Drop it! You’re gonna get this man killed! | -放下武器 -你们会让这个人送命 |
[1:09:27] | Drop your weapon! | 放下武器 |
[1:09:29] | Put your gun down! | 放下武器 |
[1:09:31] | Tell him! Tell him, Frost! | 命令他 弗罗斯 |
[1:09:34] | Put the gun down now! | 快把枪放下 |
[1:09:37] | Drop your weapon! | 丢掉你的枪 |
[1:09:41] | Green light. Take the subject out. | 绿灯 消灭目标 |
[1:09:45] | I can’t believe this. | 我真不敢相信 |
[1:09:48] | Palermo, take the subject out. | 巴勒莫 消灭目标 |
[1:09:56] | Palermo, take the subject out! | 巴勒莫 消灭目标 |
[1:09:59] | – Copy. – Don’t tell me fucking “copy”! | -明白 -别跟我说”明白” |
[1:10:02] | – Pull the fucking trigger! – Copy. | -快开枪 -明白 |
[1:10:13] | I cannot take the shot. | 我不能开枪 |
[1:10:18] | Pull the fucking trigger. | 命令你开枪 |
[1:10:20] | – Negative, sir, I cannot take this shot. – Have a heart! | -不行 长官 我不能开枪 -振作起来 |
[1:10:28] | Fuck! | 见鬼 |
[1:10:29] | Palermo, bring it in. You’re relieved. | 巴勒莫退下 解除你的任务 |
[1:10:46] | Kick it! | 踢过来 |
[1:10:53] | – Looks like the HT’s speech worked. – Stand back. | -看来他的演讲奏效了 -走开 |
[1:10:56] | We have this. | 我们能行 |
[1:11:14] | Is this your command or is it his? | 你是指挥还是他是指挥 |
[1:11:17] | You had him distracted. | 你分散了他的注意力 |
[1:11:18] | We saw an opportunity to end this. | 我们找到机会了结此事 |
[1:11:20] | We had to take it. | 我们必须这么作 |
[1:11:21] | No. You put me and those hostages at risk. | 你让我和人质的生命受到危胁 |
[1:11:23] | That’s what you did, and that’s not how I work. First, we talk. | 那不是我的方式 应先谈判 |
[1:11:26] | It was my call. | 是我的命令 |
[1:11:29] | We don’t feel this man can be talked down. | 我们觉得此人不可能被说服 |
[1:11:32] | Oh, really? I’ve been here a half-hour! | 是吗 我来了才半个小时 |
[1:11:34] | How do you know that? | 你怎么知道行不通 |
[1:11:38] | With all due respect, sir… | 怒我直言 先生 |
[1:11:40] | l have kept a zero casualty rate for five years… | 我保持着5年谈判零伤亡的纪录 |
[1:11:43] | because this kind of action is a last resort. | 因为这种行动是最后手段 |
[1:11:45] | This is not your command, Sabian. | 这里不归你指挥 塞比安 |
[1:11:49] | Yeah, that’s right. | 没错 |
[1:11:50] | My command is to get those people out safely. | 可是我有责任就是救那些人出来 |
[1:11:52] | That’s my command! | 这是我的命令 |
[1:11:53] | You don’t know this man, lieutenant! | 你不了解这个人 警长 |
[1:11:57] | He’s manipulating this situation. | 他操纵了整个局势 |
[1:11:59] | Look what he did to Palermo. | 巴勒莫就受了他的影响 |
[1:12:00] | He’s gonna fuck with every single fucking one of you… | 他会将所有人各个击破 |
[1:12:04] | if we give him enough time, and he knows you’ll do it. | 如果给他足够时间 他知道你能办到 |
[1:12:07] | He knows how you fucking work. | 他熟悉你的工作 |
[1:12:08] | He’s got a point, Sabian. | 他说的有道理 塞比安 |
[1:12:11] | We do have a chain of command. | 我们有我们的指挥系统 |
[1:12:13] | Your chain of command has just given Danny two more hostages. | 你的指挥系统多给了他两名人质 |
[1:12:16] | Officers. You gonna take responsibility if he takes one of them out? | 警员 他若杀掉其中一个 你负责吗 |
[1:12:19] | Because I don’t! | 反正我不负责! |
[1:12:22] | They’re just waiting to take this over. You want that to happen? | 他们等着接手呢 你想这样吗 |
[1:12:26] | This is gonna be very easy for you. | 你可以做个简单决定 |
[1:12:28] | Roman asked for me and he’s gonna get me. | 罗曼要我来 我会跟他谈 |
[1:12:32] | We’re gonna do it my way or I walk. | 要么按我的方法 要么我走 |
[1:12:34] | I got no truck with leaving you with this responsibility. | 我很乐意马上离开把责任留给你 |
[1:12:37] | Now, it’s your decision, | 现在由你选择 |
[1:12:38] | or they’re gonna fucking take it over. | 或让他们接管这里的一切 |
[1:12:45] | You have command for now. | 现在由你指挥 |
[1:12:48] | But I’m still the ranking officer on the scene… | 但我仍是现场最高官衔 |
[1:12:51] | and I will be watching. | 我有监督权 |
[1:12:54] | Good. You watch. Now do me a favor. | 好 你来监督 现在给我个支持 |
[1:12:58] | Please introduce me to our team. | 劳驾把我介绍给我的队员 |
[1:13:02] | Attention… | 都听着 |
[1:13:04] | this is your chief, Al Travis. | 我是艾尔·特拉维斯局长 |
[1:13:07] | I would like to introduce you to the negotiator, | 向你们介绍谈判专家 |
[1:13:10] | Chris Sabian… | 克瑞斯·塞比安 |
[1:13:12] | who, as of now, has full command. | 从现在起 他全权负责指挥 |
[1:13:20] | My name is Chris Sabian, | 我是克瑞斯·塞比安 |
[1:13:21] | and as of right now, all decisions go through me. | 即刻起所有决定要经我批准 |
[1:13:23] | No order is valid unless I give it. | 不是我下的命令一概无效 |
[1:13:26] | No action is taken unless prior approved by me. | 未经我批准不得采取任何行动 |
[1:13:29] | I know we understand each other and that we’ll work together… | 相信我们能很好配合 共同努力 |
[1:13:32] | to try to end this safely and quickly. | 安全 迅速地解决此事 |
[1:13:39] | It didn’t work, Beck! I’m still alive, motherfucker! | 没有打中 贝克 我还活着 |
[1:13:43] | Danny, it’s Chris. | 丹尼 我是克瑞斯 |
[1:13:45] | Danny, Danny, listen to me. | 丹尼 听我说 |
[1:13:46] | Pick up the radio and talk to me, man. | 拿起对讲机跟我谈 |
[1:13:49] | Stand back. Back. Back. Move back. | 退后 退后 |
[1:14:00] | Nothing! Look! | 我没事 看 |
[1:14:04] | You guys with the cameras, you get that? | 拿摄像机的都拍下来了 |
[1:14:07] | All I asked for was more time, | 我只要求多一点时间 |
[1:14:10] | and they tried to take me out! | 他们就想杀死我 |
[1:14:12] | It is the policy of the Chicago police… | 这就是芝加哥警方 |
[1:14:15] | to resolve all hostage situations… | 解决人质危机的原则 |
[1:14:18] | with the utmost regard for the preservation of life! | 最大限度保护人的生命 |
[1:14:22] | Get his wife. We might need her. | 去叫他妻子 我们可能需要她 |
[1:14:30] | You want my blood? | 你们想杀我吗 |
[1:14:32] | Take my blood! Come on! | 那就杀吧 来吧 |
[1:14:35] | Here it is! Take it! | 我在这里 开枪吧 |
[1:14:37] | Chief, they have a shot. We can end it here. | 他们瞄准了 马上可以结束 |
[1:14:39] | No one takes that shot. No one! | 不许开枪 |
[1:14:40] | You wanna shoot him on television? | 你想在电视前打死他 |
[1:14:42] | Move the crowd. I want the area clear. | 让人群后退 远离大楼 |
[1:14:45] | Go ahead, take my blood! | 动手打死我吧 |
[1:14:47] | Go ahead, take the shot! | 开枪吧 |
[1:14:49] | Danny! | 丹尼 |
[1:14:51] | I’m getting too close to the truth… | 我离真相只有一步之遥 |
[1:14:54] | and they wanna kill me… | 所以他们要杀掉我 |
[1:14:55] | just like they killed Nate! | 像杀掉内特那样 |
[1:14:58] | Chief, give me the order. Give the fucking order! | 局长 下令开枪 下令吧 |
[1:15:00] | – Wait. Do not take the shot! | -等等 -不准开枪 |
[1:15:03] | What am I gonna have to do to be heard, huh? | 我要怎么做他们才肯听我说 |
[1:15:06] | Am I gonna have to hurt somebody to get respect? | 非要逼我伤人才能得到尊重 |
[1:15:10] | Well, all right! All right, I will! | 好吧 好吧 我会的 |
[1:15:19] | Danny, listen to me. Don’t do that. | 丹尼 听我说 你不要那么做 |
[1:15:21] | Don’t take this to the next level. | 不要让事情进一步恶化 |
[1:15:23] | Can he fucking hear me? | 你能听见吗 |
[1:15:24] | Does he have a radio? | 他有没有对讲机 |
[1:15:26] | Think you can come in here and just shoot me, huh? | 你想冲进来杀死我 |
[1:15:28] | They send you to kill me and you just do it? | 他们派你来杀我你就来了 |
[1:15:31] | You just think you can get away with it? | 你以为杀了我就能转身跑掉 |
[1:15:33] | I know you’re one of them. I know you are. | 我知道你是他们一伙的 我知道你是 |
[1:15:35] | Now you’re gonna fucking pay for doing that! | 你要为你对我做的事付出代价 |
[1:15:38] | Danny. Danny, do not hurt anyone. | 丹尼 不要伤害任何人 |
[1:15:40] | Do not do that, all right? | 不要那么做 |
[1:15:42] | I am in command here. | 现在这里由我负责 |
[1:15:43] | No one is gonna breach. No one is gonna come in. | 不会再发动攻击 不会再有人进去 |
[1:15:46] | No one is gonna do anything without my authority. | 没有我的命令不会采取行动 |
[1:15:48] | I’m in control here. | 现在由我指挥 |
[1:15:50] | You are not in control! | 你指挥不了 |
[1:15:52] | They are! They’re not listening to you, Chris. | 是他们 他们不会听你的 克瑞斯 |
[1:15:54] | So I’m gonna show them why they should! | 我要让他们知道应该听你的 |
[1:15:57] | One of the son- of- a- bitches you sent in is about to die! | 他们派来杀我的一个混蛋要死了 |
[1:16:00] | And every time you try to come in, this will happen! | 下次再想进来 还是同样下场 |
[1:16:05] | Now move! Move! | 走 |
[1:16:09] | Get in there. Get in there! | 进去 |
[1:16:11] | Down! Down! | 跪下 |
[1:16:14] | Are you one of them, Scott? | 你是他们一伙的 斯科特? |
[1:16:15] | One of the men that set me up? | 和他们一起陷害我 |
[1:16:17] | Is that why you want me dead? | 为这个你要杀我 |
[1:16:20] | It’s me, Karen. | 丹尼 我是凯伦 |
[1:16:23] | Danny, please talk to me. | 丹尼 请回答 |
[1:17:06] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[1:17:13] | Do not come in here again. | 不许你们再进来 |
[1:17:28] | Karen, I’m sorry. | 凯伦 对不起 |
[1:17:39] | Cut the electric. Cut it now. | 切断电源 马上切断 |
[1:17:41] | After hours of little action, | 经过几个小时标准解救行动之后 |
[1:17:43] | we’ve witnessed a flurry of activity… | 刚才市政大楼20层 |
[1:17:46] | on the 20th floor of the Chicago administration building. | 发生短暂骚乱 |
[1:17:48] | And it looks like there’s a little more action going on now. | 看来下面还会有更多的行动 |
[1:17:51] | They’ve cleared the barricades. | 他们移开路障 |
[1:17:53] | Looks like plainclothes… Actually, those are federal sedans… | 几辆看似普通的车 |
[1:17:56] | FBI agents, in fact, arriving on the scene. | 载着联邦特工抵达现场 |
[1:17:59] | This is a major development for this story, | 这是本次事件的一个很大进展 |
[1:18:01] | because up until now… | 因为到目前为止 |
[1:18:03] | this negotiation has been handled by the Chicago police department. | 谈判一直由芝加哥警方单独进行 |
[1:18:06] | With the arrival of the feds, they are either coming to aid in the negotiation… | 联邦调查局可能是来协助谈判 |
[1:18:10] | or perhaps, more likely, to take over the negotiations. | 也可能更像是来接管谈判 |
[1:18:14] | But that is all speculation to this point. | 不过这只是猜想 |
[1:18:16] | All we know is that they are now on the scene… | 只知道他们到达现场 |
[1:18:18] | and we’ll have to wait and see…. | 我们等待并关注 |
[1:18:22] | What have you done, Danny? | 你干了什么 丹尼 |
[1:18:24] | Danny, you just fucked yourseIf completely. You killed a cop! | 你把自己彻底毁了 你杀了警察 |
[1:18:27] | You killed an innocent man! | 你杀了一个无辜的人 |
[1:18:30] | He wasn’t innocent. | 他不是无辜的 |
[1:18:32] | He’s one of them. He tried to kill me. | 是他们一伙的 他要杀我 |
[1:18:37] | I told you all when I came in here… | 进来时我说过 |
[1:18:39] | I wasn’t leaving till I got the truth. | 不搞清真相我不会离开 |
[1:18:53] | I don’t care how long it takes. | 无论需要在这里待多久 |
[1:18:58] | You could’ve prevented this. | 你本可以避免这些 |
[1:19:04] | Why don’t you just tell him something, Niebaum? | 你干嘛不告诉他 尼鲍姆 |
[1:19:08] | Why don’t you just fucking tell him anything? | 你就对他说点什么吧 |
[1:19:11] | Inspector? | 督察 |
[1:19:20] | Five years, Maggie. | 5年了 麦琪 |
[1:19:21] | You must know something. | 你不会一无所知 |
[1:19:25] | – Please, inspector. Maggie. | -说吧 督察 -麦琪 |
[1:19:27] | He already lied when he knew it would cost someone their life. | 他明知有人会送命 仍坚持撒谎 |
[1:19:30] | Now, if you know something, anything, you tell me now. | 你若知道什么 现在就告诉我 |
[1:19:37] | He keeps all his personal files on the computer. | 他将所有私人资料存在电脑里 |
[1:19:40] | I’m not supposed to know about them, but I do. | 我不该知道这些 可我知道 |
[1:19:45] | There’s a lot of stuff on there. Probably could help you. | 里面很多东西 可能对你有帮助 |
[1:19:51] | Frost. | 弗罗斯 |
[1:19:52] | Unlock yourself. Get the computer. | 打开手铐去搬电脑 |
[1:19:56] | I just saw your troops moving in. | 我看见你们的人到了 |
[1:19:58] | I don’t want a situation where you and the ATF take over the situation… | 我不想让你们 在没有证据的情况下 |
[1:20:01] | without any fucking evidence whatsoever. | 把事情弄得不可收拾 |
[1:20:04] | I don’t want you going in. | 我不能让你们派人进去 |
[1:20:06] | I want a guarantee before the press starts that I have an hour. | 这事上各大报纸前我只有1小时 |
[1:20:08] | – Phone’s ringing. – I know. | -来电话了 -我知道 |
[1:20:10] | Another hour. I want a guarantee. | 我要你们保证再给我1小时 |
[1:20:12] | You gonna answer the phone? | 你接不接电话 |
[1:20:13] | – Yes. Thank you. – You have one shot. | -好的 谢谢 -最后一次 |
[1:20:23] | Are you gonna get that or what? | 你究竟接还是不接 |
[1:20:28] | – Yes. – Sorry to interrupt. What took you so long? | -喂 -抱歉打扰 这么久才接电话 |
[1:20:31] | – I’m busy. Busy? | -我很忙 -很忙 |
[1:20:32] | A piece of advice: | 给你个忠告 |
[1:20:33] | Never keep a hostage-taker waiting. It pisses him off. | 别让挟持者久等 他会憋急的 |
[1:20:44] | Relax. He’ll call back. | 放心 他会再打 |
[1:20:52] | Who the fuck you think you’re dealing with…? | 你以为你在对谁 |
[1:20:57] | If you have a problem, lieutenant, | 你若有困难 |
[1:20:58] | maybe you wanna let us handle this. | 可以让我们处理 |
[1:21:01] | Tell him I’m on my way up. Please, tell him. | 告诉他我这就上去 |
[1:21:08] | – Farley, get the phone. – Yeah. | -法利 接电话 -是 |
[1:21:16] | – Sabian… No, it’s Far… | -塞比安 -不 我是法 |
[1:21:20] | Danny, Chris is on his way up. | 丹尼 克瑞斯上去了 |
[1:21:38] | We need to reopen negotiations. | 我们需要重新开始谈判 |
[1:21:41] | I’m sorry. You want something from me? | 什么 你有求于我 |
[1:21:43] | I want the electricity turned back on. | 我要求给我恢复供电 |
[1:21:45] | You want something… | 你在向我寻求 |
[1:21:48] | from me? | 帮助 |
[1:21:52] | You think killing a man gives you the power to negotiate? | 你以为杀人能增加谈判筹码 |
[1:21:56] | Why is that, Danny Roman? | 为什么 丹尼·罗曼 |
[1:21:57] | Because you think you know me? | 你以为你了解我 |
[1:22:01] | Because you think you can trust me? | 以为你能信任我 |
[1:22:03] | You think you know what I’m gonna do, | 以为你知道我会怎么做 |
[1:22:05] | that I’m gonna give you time? | 我会为你争取时间? |
[1:22:07] | Don’t you fucking count on it. | 别指望这能帮你 |
[1:22:12] | Right now, I’m the only thing between you… | 现在只有我一人站在你和 |
[1:22:14] | and an army that’s just itching to walk in here and take you out. | 一支急于冲进来杀你的部队之间 |
[1:22:18] | So you tell me something, Danny. | 丹尼 不如你来告诉我 |
[1:22:19] | Why should I get in their way, huh? | 我干嘛要挡他们的道 |
[1:22:23] | Make me believe why I should deal with you… | 你说我干嘛要 |
[1:22:26] | ever again. | 再跟你谈判 |
[1:22:29] | I still have hostages. | 我手上还有人质 |
[1:22:31] | They can still be punished for your mistakes. | 他们还会为你的错误受到惩罚 |
[1:22:35] | What was that, a threat? Did you just threaten me? | 你在威胁我 是不是威胁我? |
[1:22:37] | That’s all I need to walk out. | 我正巴不得一走了之 |
[1:22:39] | The rules of engagement state… | 谈判规则上说 |
[1:22:41] | you don’t risk a breach if the hostage-taker… | 挟持者扬言杀人报复 |
[1:22:44] | is willing to kill in retaliation. | 不可冒险进攻 |
[1:22:46] | And I think I’ve proved I’m willing to do that. | 我已证明我会这么做 |
[1:22:59] | Things are not what they seem, Chris. | 有些现象不代表事实 克瑞斯 |
[1:23:02] | You saw what they did. | 你看见他们的行为了 |
[1:23:04] | They didn’t tell you they were coming in, | 他们瞒着你进攻 |
[1:23:06] | because they want me dead. | 因为他们要我死 |
[1:23:21] | One more gun goes off… | 你再开枪 |
[1:23:23] | and I’m gonna give the order to move in myself. You understand? | 我就亲自下令进攻 明白吗 |
[1:23:29] | Don’t think you’ve bought anything by asking me to come here. | 别以为你请我来 就能得到我的同情 |
[1:23:33] | Because you need to remember I am a stranger to you. | 因为你要记住 我是一个陌生人 |
[1:23:38] | You have no idea what I’m capable of. | 你不知道我能做些什么 |
[1:23:48] | I need the electricity… | 我需要供电 |
[1:23:50] | so I can turn on that computer and get a look at Niebaum’s files. | 以便打开电脑查看尼鲍姆的资料 |
[1:23:53] | I also want food and blankets for the hostages. | 还要食物和毯子给人质 |
[1:23:59] | I’ll need a hostage. Nothing less. | 我要一名人质交换 |
[1:24:06] | Take Frost. | 带弗罗斯走 |
[1:24:12] | Turn the electricity back on. | 马上恢复供电 |
[1:24:13] | Could you repeat that, Sabian? | 请重复一遍 |
[1:24:16] | I’m about to walk out with a hostage. Do what I say. | 我带一名人质出来 照我的话做 |
[1:24:20] | Turn the electricity back on. | 恢复供电 |
[1:25:08] | Credit-card fraud and electronic theft. | 信用卡诈骗 电子盗窃 |
[1:25:10] | That’s you, right, Rudy? | 你为这个被捕的 鲁迪 |
[1:25:12] | Well, I got caught for credit-card fraud and electronic theft… | 被捕是这两项罪名 |
[1:25:16] | but the list goes on, you know. Heh. | 其实远不止这些 |
[1:25:22] | Look, I could sit here all night and get nothing. | 我可能坐到天亮一无所获 |
[1:25:25] | You know? What kind of security has this thing got? | 你们用什么程序加密 |
[1:25:34] | F1 , enter. | F1 回车 |
[1:25:39] | C C… | |
[1:25:40] | dash I dash COM. | 横杠 I 横杠 COM |
[1:25:45] | G9 G9. | |
[1:25:55] | Run a search. | 运行查找 |
[1:25:57] | Look for anything that has to do with the disability fund. | 查找所有和伤残基金有关的资料 |
[1:26:08] | There’s a lot of added security here. | 这里还设了很多密码 |
[1:26:11] | It’s not bad. It’s just outdated by six months. | 还不错 我只落后了6个月 |
[1:26:16] | Mm. Fucking cops. Always two steps behind. | 该死的警察 总是落后两档 |
[1:26:29] | He’s looking for people to believe in him. | 他在寻求人们相信他 |
[1:26:33] | I don’t think I helped the situation. | 我没帮上什么忙 |
[1:26:36] | Then he shoots Scott. | 他就杀了斯科特 |
[1:26:45] | Christ. I couldn’t do anything. | 主啊 我无能为力 |
[1:26:52] | Frost. | 弗罗斯 |
[1:26:54] | It would be helpful if you could tell me… | 请告诉我 |
[1:26:55] | about Danny’s relationship to the fund, | 丹尼和伤残基金的关系 |
[1:26:57] | his case and specifically, this informant. | 他的案子和那个告密人 这很重要 |
[1:27:00] | Anything you might have overheard or know… | 你听到或知道的任何有关情况 |
[1:27:03] | that might be of use to me, that you think is pertinent. | 你觉得可能对我有用的相关细节 |
[1:27:07] | Sure. | 当然 |
[1:27:12] | “Disability fund. | 伤残基金 |
[1:27:14] | Subdirectories: Wires and taps.” | 子目录: 监听和录音带 |
[1:27:16] | – Click on wires. – Okay. | -点击”监听” -好的 |
[1:27:22] | Oh, man, there’s a lot of wires. | 被偷听的人真多 |
[1:27:23] | – What are these numbers? – Cops’ badge numbers. | -这些号码是什么 -警徽编号 |
[1:27:27] | Okay, now scroll down. | 往下走 |
[1:27:30] | Stop, stop, stop. Back up one. | 停 往上移一行 |
[1:27:35] | That’s Nate’s badge. Okay. | 这是内特的警徽 |
[1:27:40] | Click that. | 点击 |
[1:27:50] | Well, they did do an audit… | 他们查过帐 |
[1:27:52] | but they didn’t prove anything. | 可什么也没发现 |
[1:27:55] | Hey, that’s my voice… | 那是我的声音 |
[1:27:57] | Somebody’s taking our money. | 若有人偷我们的钱 |
[1:27:58] | We gotta find out who it is. | 我们必须找出是谁 |
[1:28:00] | Oh, shit! | 见鬼 |
[1:28:03] | You son of a bitch. | 你这混蛋 |
[1:28:06] | You were tapping Nate. | 给内特安了窃听器 |
[1:28:08] | You knew he was investigating the fraud. | 你早知道他在调查基金 |
[1:28:11] | – You lied. – Fuck you! | -你撒谎 -见你的鬼 |
[1:28:14] | And then you killed him because he was getting too close. | 你杀了他 因为他就要查出真相 |
[1:28:18] | Tap a lot of cops. There’s only one killer in this room. | 我们监听很多警员 可这屋里只有一个凶手 |
[1:28:21] | I’m not the killer here, you are. | 我不是凶手 你是 |
[1:28:23] | Scroll back to October 12th, | 返回到10月12日 |
[1:28:25] | the night before Nate was killed. | 内特被害的前一晚 |
[1:28:30] | – There’s only one recording. – Click on it! | -只有一个录音 -打开 |
[1:28:32] | All right, all right. | 没问题 |
[1:28:35] | Are you gonna talk to me? | 告诉我出了什么事 |
[1:28:37] | It’s that case I’m working on. It’s, uh…. | 我正在查一个案子 |
[1:28:44] | Look, I’ll just be a minute. Sorry, honey. I won’t be long. | 我去去就来 对不起 我很快回来 |
[1:28:47] | I just wanna see if he’s here, you know? | 我只想看看他在不在 |
[1:28:50] | I don’t wanna talk to him on the phone. It’s just not…. | 我不能在电话上跟他谈 |
[1:28:54] | I’ll see you soon, okay? I’ll just be a minute. | 我马上就过来 你等我一会 |
[1:29:00] | – Okay. – Okay? | -好吧 -好吗 |
[1:29:03] | – I love you. Mm-hm. – I love you too. | -我爱你 -我也爱你 |
[1:29:07] | He was going to see his informant, wasn’t he? | 他是去见那个告密人 |
[1:29:09] | Ha- ha- ha. You don’t know what you’re talking about. | 你不知道自己在说什么 |
[1:29:12] | The night before Nate was killed he told me… | 内特遇害前一天晚上对我说 |
[1:29:14] | he had just talked to his informant. | 他刚见过告密人 |
[1:29:17] | Yeah, yeah. | 随便怎么想 |
[1:29:20] | You knew that too. | 这你也知道 |
[1:29:24] | What’s going on here, Niebaum? | 出了什么事 尼鲍姆 |
[1:29:26] | Why can’t you find this guy, huh? | 你为什么找不到这个人 |
[1:29:29] | You gotta be looking for him so you can shut him up too! | 你一定找过他 想把他杀掉 |
[1:29:37] | You don’t know who he is, do you? | 你不知道他是谁 对吗 |
[1:29:40] | Linda wouldn’t tell you where they went that night, would she? | 琳达不告诉你那晚他们去了哪里 对吗 |
[1:29:43] | Because she thinks you’re as guilty as I am. | 她认为你和我同样有罪 |
[1:30:01] | Go ahead. | 说吧 丹尼 |
[1:30:02] | Is this a private line? | 这是私人线路吗 |
[1:30:04] | – You need it to be? – Yeah. | -你想单独谈 -对 |
[1:30:09] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[1:30:11] | Go ahead. | 说吧 |
[1:30:13] | I need you to talk to Linda Roenick, Nate’s wife. | 我要你找内特的妻子琳达谈谈 |
[1:30:16] | About what? | 谈什么 |
[1:30:18] | I found some taps that prove Niebaum’s been lying all along. | 我找到录音证明 尼鲍姆一直在撒谎 |
[1:30:22] | I heard something on one of them. I need you to ask Linda about it. | 我听到些情况需要你去问琳达 |
[1:30:25] | You and only you. | 你一个人去 |
[1:30:28] | What do you want me to ask her? | 要我问她什么 |
[1:30:30] | Ask her where she and Nate went on October 12th, | 问她10月12日晚 |
[1:30:32] | the night before he died. Who he talked to. | 内特死的前一天 他去找过谁 |
[1:30:36] | If she tells you who he saw, | 她说出内特见了谁 |
[1:30:38] | I’ll give you another hostage. | 我再给你一个人质 |
[1:30:40] | If she tells you nothing, you get nothing. | 如果她什么都不说 你就什么也得不到 |
[1:30:44] | Have my hostage ready. | 准备好人质 |
[1:30:52] | Yes. | 好 |
[1:30:54] | Yes. | 好的 |
[1:30:56] | Great. All right. | 太好了 就这样 |
[1:30:59] | – Excuse me. – I gotta go. | -请原谅 -我得走了 |
[1:31:01] | – Can we have a word? – Yes. | -能谈谈吗 -可以 |
[1:31:02] | This is Hellman’s been studying the blueprints with Beck. | 赫尔曼研究了大楼设计图 |
[1:31:05] | They have a suggestion. | 他们有个建议 |
[1:31:07] | You do take suggestions? | 你肯听建议吗 |
[1:31:10] | Hellman thinks we can get a team in the vent system right above Roman. | 他认为可派人从通风管靠近罗曼 |
[1:31:15] | What we’re suggesting is… | 我们建议派人进去 |
[1:31:16] | getting men in place for a crisis entry. Just one unit. | 以应付紧急情况 就一个小组 |
[1:31:19] | Only as a precaution. | 以防万一 |
[1:31:21] | With this type of entry, we can control him… | 如果他杀害人质 |
[1:31:23] | in case he starts shooting hostages. | 这样能将他制服 |
[1:31:25] | We can go in there strong, two, three seconds from bang to bullets. | 扔颗闪光弹 二三秒就能控制局面 |
[1:31:29] | Sabian, we’re not asking for a full breach. | 塞比安 我们不是要全面进攻 |
[1:31:32] | We have a real concern he may kill one of our men. | 只是担心他杀害另一个兄弟 |
[1:31:34] | That may not mean much to you, | 你可能无所谓 |
[1:31:36] | but it means a hell of a lot to us. | 可对我们很重要 |
[1:31:38] | Beck, please. | 贝克 别这样 |
[1:31:39] | Chris, I just wanna be ready to go if we need to. | 克瑞斯 我们想有备无患 |
[1:31:42] | I agree with the commander’s assessment, | 我同意指挥官的看法 |
[1:31:44] | and I do care if our team is injured… | 也担心我的队员受伤 |
[1:31:46] | but they don’t move an inch, no mater what Danny does… | 可无论丹尼做什么 不经我批准 |
[1:31:49] | without my authorization. Understood? | 他们不得前进1英寸 |
[1:31:51] | – Gentlemen? – Without a doubt. | -先生们 -没问题 |
[1:31:58] | Sabian. | 塞比安 |
[1:32:21] | Allen, we’re gonna make an opportunity. | 埃伦 我们制造个机会 |
[1:32:24] | We’ll take him out if we get the shot. | 你趁机干掉他 |
[1:32:26] | Right. | 好的 |
[1:32:34] | How you holding up? | 这里怎么样 |
[1:32:36] | Good. | 可以 |
[1:32:38] | Why don’t you take a little break? | 你下去休息一会 |
[1:32:43] | I’m gonna get us inside. We’re gonna end this thing. | 我带你们进去 该结束了 |
[1:32:48] | Let’s do it. | 动手吧 |
[1:32:53] | – Anybody gotta use the bathroom? – Yes, I do. | -有人要去洗手间吗 -我要去 |
[1:32:56] | Me too. | 还有我 |
[1:33:03] | Where is it, Maggie? | 厕所在哪里 麦琪 |
[1:33:04] | There’s one across the street in a nice restaurant… | 街对面意大利小饭馆里有一个 |
[1:33:07] | but I’m sure that’s probably out of the question. | 可能去不成 |
[1:33:09] | You can use that one if you can hold it till we get out of here. | 你可以去 只要能忍到我们出去 |
[1:33:14] | There’s one down the hall. | 走廊那头有一个 |
[1:33:18] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:33:24] | When she’s gone, use this. | 她走后你用这个 |
[1:33:34] | You bet, we need to contain the building. I need teams on 1 9… | 我们要控制大厦 占领19 |
[1:33:37] | 20 and 21 . | 20 21层 |
[1:33:39] | – Yes, sir. – And secure the lobby. | -是的 长官 -封锁大厅 |
[1:33:41] | Yes, sir. | 是的 长官 |
[1:33:47] | – What the hell is Sabian doing up there? – No idea. | -塞比安在外面干什么 -不知道 |
[1:33:50] | Guy came in about an hour ago. They’ve been talking ever since. | 1小时前来了个男人 他们一直在谈 |
[1:34:11] | Why the hell is this taking so long? | 这么久还没有答复 |
[1:34:13] | They’re trying to wear down Danny so he gets tired. | 他们想拖垮丹尼 让他疲惫不堪 |
[1:34:19] | Why the hell do you… | 你为何列出 |
[1:34:20] | have all these cops and their accounts in here, Niebaum? | 这些警察和他们的银行帐户 |
[1:34:24] | Why are you investigating a fraud that you’re part of? | 为何调查你也参与的诈骗案 |
[1:34:28] | I’m not part of any fraud. | 我没有参与诈骗 |
[1:34:32] | Did you out find these cops were skimming from the fund… | 是不是发现了他们揩基金的油 |
[1:34:35] | and you blackmailed them? | 你就勒索他们 |
[1:34:37] | Is that how it works? | 你负责这部份 |
[1:34:39] | Why these cops? | 为何挑他们 |
[1:34:40] | These guys don’t have access to the money. | 这些人拿不到大钱 |
[1:34:42] | Well, it’s basically insurance fraud, right? | 这主要是保险欺诈 对吗 |
[1:34:46] | – What? – It’s… | -什么 -是 |
[1:34:49] | Somebody… | 有些人 |
[1:34:50] | Some of these guys on this list submit false claims. | 名单上的人申请虚假赔偿 |
[1:34:55] | It’s like this auto-body thing I pulled… | 和我做过的汽车保险一样 |
[1:34:57] | I mean, some guy I know…. | 我认识的一个人 |
[1:35:00] | He would tell the insurance company his car had been wrecked, right? | 对保险公司说 他的车撞毁了 对吗 |
[1:35:05] | – It’s very simple. – And then? | -很简单 -然后呢 |
[1:35:07] | Well, he’d never get paid if the claims agent wasn’t in on it. | 若没保险经纪人的份 他休想拿到赔偿 |
[1:35:11] | So you need somebody with access to put the paperwork through, then cover it up. | 需要有人处理文件并为你掩盖 |
[1:35:16] | Bingo. | 对了 |
[1:35:20] | That’s where you come in. | 你干的就是这部份 |
[1:35:23] | Isn’t it, Roman? | 对吗 罗曼 |
[1:35:30] | All right, what is this, Sabian? Who is this? | 怎么回事 这人是谁 |
[1:35:33] | You’re about to find out. | 你马上会知道 |
[1:35:50] | – Danny? – You talk to Linda? | -丹尼 -和琳达谈了 |
[1:35:52] | I’ve done one better. I found your informant. | 我做得更进一步 找到了你的告密人 |
[1:35:55] | You’re gonna end up giving me all my hostages. | 你要把所有人质交给我 |
[1:36:03] | Sergeant Cale Wangro. | 凯尔·温格罗警长 |
[1:36:07] | He knows who’s involved. | 他知道哪些人参与 |
[1:36:08] | He was afraid to come forward after Nathan was killed… | 内特死后他不敢出面 |
[1:36:11] | and he wasn’t sure whether you were involved. | 他不能肯定你和他们是不是一伙 |
[1:36:13] | Well, who was it? | 都有谁 |
[1:36:14] | Listen, Danny. This is gonna implicate too many people. | 听着 丹尼 这件事牵连很多人 |
[1:36:18] | So the FBl is here. | 联邦调查局的人在这里 |
[1:36:20] | They’re ready to take his statement to ensure impartiality. | 他们将为他录口供 以确保公平 |
[1:36:23] | But I cannot have this go over the air, all right? | 不能在电话上透露 |
[1:36:25] | So it’s over, Danny. | 问题解决了 丹尼 |
[1:36:27] | It’s done. Come on out. | 结束了 出来吧 |
[1:36:30] | – Get my wife in there. – Get his wife. | -让我妻子过来 -叫他妻子 |
[1:36:36] | – They found the informant. Oh, thank God! | -他们找到告密人 -谢天谢地 |
[1:36:39] | Yes! Thank God! | 谢天谢地 |
[1:36:41] | Congratulations, Maggie. You are free to go. | 祝贺你 麦琪 你可以走了 |
[1:36:44] | Inspector, fuck you very much. | 督察先生 去你的 |
[1:36:47] | Thank you, thank you, thank you. | 谢谢 谢谢 |
[1:36:49] | Let my people go, man! Come on, man. Give it up. | “让我的子民离去” 来 放开我 |
[1:36:56] | Chris, hold on a second. | 克瑞斯 等一下 |
[1:37:00] | We were at the academy. We worked at Area 6 together. | 我们是警校同学 都在6分区工作过 |
[1:37:05] | Chris, put Nate’s informant on. | 克瑞斯 让告密人接电话 |
[1:37:07] | Danny, I don’t want this broadcast. | 等等 我不想广播出去 |
[1:37:09] | Look, if he can clear my name, I wanna talk to him, now. | 他若能还我清白 我想跟他谈谈 |
[1:37:24] | Danny, this is Cale. | 丹尼 我是凯尔 |
[1:37:25] | Hi, Cale. Very brave of you to come down like this. | 你好 凯尔 你很勇敢 能站出来 |
[1:37:29] | You know I have a lot of questions. | 我有很多问题 |
[1:37:31] | Let’s just start with, uh, who was involved… | 首先 都有谁参与了 |
[1:37:35] | in this conspiracy, for 500, Cale. | 这个阴谋 |
[1:37:37] | I can’t name names, not in front of everyone here. | 我不能当众点出他们的名字 |
[1:37:41] | Wouldn’t be, uh, appropriate. | 这样做不恰当 |
[1:37:43] | I don’t wanna hear about appropriate. | 别跟我说什么恰当 |
[1:37:45] | Just tell me who was involved. Now, who was it? | 告诉我哪些人参与了 都有谁 |
[1:37:48] | Men you know, Danny. | 你认识的人 丹尼 |
[1:37:51] | There may be others… | 也许还有其他人 |
[1:37:55] | but I only know the names of the key players. | 我只知道几个关键人名 |
[1:38:00] | Don’t make me say their names. | 别逼我指名道姓 |
[1:38:08] | Why didn’t you go see Niebaum? | 你为什么不找尼鲍姆 |
[1:38:10] | I didn’t know if Niebaum was getting paid off to be quiet or not. | 我不知道尼鲍姆是否被收买保持沉默 |
[1:38:14] | I couldn’t trust him or Internal Affairs. | 我不相信他或监察部 |
[1:38:18] | I did hear his name mentioned. | 有人提过他的名字 |
[1:38:20] | So Niebaum was definitely involved. | 所以尼鲍姆肯定参与了 |
[1:38:25] | Thanks, Cale. | 谢谢 凯尔 |
[1:38:27] | Now, how did you know Nate? | 你怎么认识内特的 |
[1:38:30] | From the academy. | 警校同学 |
[1:38:33] | How long you been on the job? | 你当警察多久了 |
[1:38:35] | Since ’74. Why? | 从74年起 怎么了 |
[1:38:37] | When’s the last time you met with Nate? | 最后一次见到内特是何时 |
[1:38:40] | The night before he died. | 他死的前一天晚上 |
[1:38:44] | Good. | 很好 |
[1:38:45] | Now we’re getting somewhere. | 我们有进展了 |
[1:38:50] | Dan. | 丹尼 |
[1:38:55] | Hold on, Cale. | 等一下 凯尔 |
[1:39:29] | Sorry, um…. | 对不起 |
[1:39:31] | So Nate tells me, uh, | 内特跟我说 |
[1:39:33] | you played ball with him at Colorado State, that right? | 你们在科罗拉多大学打过棒球 |
[1:39:36] | Yeah, but what’s this have to do with anything? | 对 可这与此事有何关系 |
[1:39:39] | Well, he went to Arizona State, Cale. | 他上的是亚利桑那大学 凯尔 |
[1:39:46] | Put Chris on the phone. | 叫克瑞斯接电话 |
[1:39:58] | Nice try, Sabian. Your little bluff didn’t work. | 勇气可佳 你的把戏不管用 |
[1:40:04] | Niebaum told me Nate was his informant. | 尼鲍姆说内特是他的告密人 |
[1:40:07] | Yes, he worked for IAD. Worked for Niebaum all along. | 是的 他在监察部为尼鲍姆工作 |
[1:40:11] | He was describing himself. | 他说的知情人是他自己 |
[1:40:12] | Just didn’t want me to know. | 只是不想让我直到 |
[1:40:13] | Now, Niebaum says he was not part of the murder. | 尼鲍姆说他没参与谋杀 |
[1:40:17] | What’s going on here, Sabian? | 怎么回事 塞比安 |
[1:40:19] | He’s using our bluff against Niebaum. | 他用我们的方法对付尼鲍姆 |
[1:40:21] | He’s willing to testify. | 不过他答应出庭作证 |
[1:40:22] | He’ll name names if you grant him immunity on the murder charge. | 他会说出名字 你们若同意免诉他谋杀罪 |
[1:40:26] | You call me back if we have a deal. | 再回电话谈条件 |
[1:40:31] | Danny, talk… | 丹尼 |
[1:40:34] | We’ve been made. | 被他看破了 |
[1:40:37] | What are you doing? I didn’t make a deal. | 你干什么 我没说同意 |
[1:40:39] | What the fuck are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[1:40:40] | They think you did, Niebaum. | 可他们以为你说了 尼鲍姆 |
[1:40:42] | But there is no “they,” right? | 你不是说没有阴谋吗 |
[1:40:44] | So you don’t shit have to worry about. | 所以不用担心 |
[1:40:50] | This was a bluff? | 那是你的计谋 |
[1:40:53] | That all depends on your position. | 要看你处在哪个位置 |
[1:40:55] | Did you know about this, Frost? | 弗罗斯 你知道这事? |
[1:40:57] | No. No, I didn’t. | 不 我不知道 |
[1:40:59] | I told him what I knew about Nathan’s informant. | 我告诉他 我知道内特有个告密人 |
[1:41:03] | This is how you use that information? | 你就这样利用我的信息 |
[1:41:06] | Making us think he’s innocent after all those… | 让我们相信他是无辜的 |
[1:41:08] | Who the fuck do you think you are? | 你以为你是谁 |
[1:41:10] | I can use information any way I want to try to end this. | 为了结束这个事件 我可以使用任何信息 |
[1:41:13] | I don’t know who’s innocent. | 我不知道谁是清白的 |
[1:41:15] | That’s what I’m trying to find out. | 那正是我想查清楚的 |
[1:41:17] | Don’t call me in here to be part of your charades again. | 别再叫我来参加你们的猜谜游戏 |
[1:41:21] | Karen, you… | 凯伦 你 |
[1:41:23] | Get him back. | 给他打电话 |
[1:41:29] | Karen. | 凯伦 |
[1:41:33] | Karen, right now, understand I don’t know who to trust. | 凯伦 现在我不知道该相信谁 |
[1:41:38] | Up there or in there. | 上面的还是里面的 |
[1:41:41] | The bluff wasn’t just for Danny. | 这计谋不只是对丹尼 |
[1:41:49] | Move, Rudy. | 走开 鲁迪 |
[1:41:50] | Move! | 走开 |
[1:42:02] | Who killed Nate? | 谁杀了内特 |
[1:42:06] | They killed Nate, Niebaum. Think they won’t kill you? | 他们能杀内特 难道不会杀你? |
[1:42:16] | Fuck it. | 该死的 |
[1:42:21] | Fuck are you doing? | 你要干什么 |
[1:42:22] | Where are you taking me? No! | 你要推我去哪里 |
[1:42:24] | I know nothing! | 我什么也不知道 |
[1:42:26] | They’re gonna take me out because you set me up! | 因为你的陷害 他们要杀我 |
[1:42:28] | You’ll get another innocent man killed! | 你要害死另一个无辜的人 |
[1:42:30] | I know nothing! | 我什么都不知道 |
[1:42:32] | Don’t put me in that fucking room! | 别把我扔在屋里 |
[1:42:37] | Okay, okay! | 我说 我说 |
[1:42:38] | Don’t put me in that room! | 别让我进去 |
[1:42:43] | Nate. Nate came to me with taps. | 内特拿录音带来找我 |
[1:42:46] | I went to the guys who were implicated in the taps. | 我找到了录音带上的那些人 |
[1:42:48] | They offered me money to lose the evidence. I did it. | 他们收买我毁掉证据 我同意了 |
[1:42:52] | Okay? It was a one-time deal! | 知道了? 是一次性交易 |
[1:42:55] | They offered the same thing to Nate. I thought he’d take it. | 他们收买内特 我以为他同意 |
[1:42:57] | He didn’t. They killed him. | 但他拒绝了 所以被杀 |
[1:42:58] | Who’s on the taps? | 录音带上有谁 |
[1:42:59] | Get me out of this fucking… | 让我离开门口 |
[1:43:01] | Who’s on the fucking taps? | 录音带上是谁 |
[1:43:03] | All your friends! | 你所有朋友 |
[1:43:04] | Who? | 谁 |
[1:43:05] | Argento… | 阿尔金托 |
[1:43:07] | Hellman, Allen. Yeah. | 赫尔曼 埃伦 |
[1:43:08] | – That’s bullshit! – No. | -你胡说 -不是 |
[1:43:10] | I have proof! I have them on taps… | 我有证据 录音带上的对话 |
[1:43:13] | talking about how they took money out of the fund. | 讨论怎样从基金里偷钱 |
[1:43:16] | They couldn’t do that themselves. Who’s in charge? | 他们自己办不到 谁是主谋 |
[1:43:19] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[1:43:21] | – Are those taps on this computer? – No. | -那录音在这电脑里 -不在 |
[1:43:23] | Where are they? | 在哪里 |
[1:43:24] | I have them somewhere safe! | 我放在安全的地方 |
[1:43:28] | Air Tac 1, civilian unit approaching. Peel away. | 空中警察1号 有民用直升机靠近 快躲开 |
[1:43:35] | You are flying in a government crime-scene airspace. | 你飞进联邦政府控制的现场上空 |
[1:43:38] | It is imperative you respect the two-mile boundary law. | 你必须遵守警戒法保持2英里的规定 |
[1:43:42] | Turn away from the building. | 请立即离开大楼 |
[1:43:44] | I repeat, turn away from the building. | 重复 请立即离开大楼 |
[1:44:01] | Who’s firing? – Down! Down! Everyone down! | -谁开枪 -趴下 都趴下 |
[1:44:05] | Who the hell just fired? | 是谁开的枪 |
[1:44:09] | – Initiate breach. – No, no, no! Do not breach! | -开始进攻 -不 不要进攻 |
[1:44:16] | Let me through! Let me through! | 让我过去 让我过去 |
[1:44:18] | Team’s position has been compromised. Unit 1 , status? | 队员安全受到威胁 第1小组报告情况 |
[1:44:21] | – Send in Unit 1. – Kill the lights, Unit 1. | -派第1小组进入 -熄灭照明 第1小组 |
[1:44:46] | Unit 1 , give me status. | 第1小组 报告情况 |
[1:44:48] | Unit 1 , we’re coming in. | 第1小组已进入 |
[1:44:56] | HELLFuck! | 该死 |
[1:45:02] | Move! | 冲 |
[1:45:08] | He’s got flashbangs! | 他有闪光弹 |
[1:45:11] | Move! Move! | 冲 冲 |
[1:45:20] | Hell! Back up! Back up! | 该死 撤 撤 |
[1:45:21] | HELLFuck! | 见鬼 |
[1:45:24] | Get down! | 下来 |
[1:45:32] | Take him out. | 消灭他 |
[1:45:33] | Take the subject out. | 消灭目标 |
[1:45:35] | Do not fire! | 别开枪 |
[1:45:36] | Do not! I did not give the order! Do not! | 我没有下命令 不许开枪 |
[1:45:45] | Terminate this breach. | 停止进攻 |
[1:46:21] | Danny, can you hear me? | 丹尼 听见了吗 |
[1:46:27] | Maggie, you okay? | 麦琪 你没事吧 |
[1:46:30] | Rudy? Markus? | 鲁迪 马库斯 |
[1:46:35] | Oh, shit. Shit! | 糟了 |
[1:46:37] | They shot him. | 他被打中了 |
[1:46:40] | Hold on, inspector. Just hold on. | 坚持住 督查 坚持住 |
[1:46:43] | I’ll get somebody up here to help you. | 我马上叫人来救你 |
[1:46:45] | Come on. | 坚持住 |
[1:46:47] | Danny, can you hear me? | 丹尼 听见了吗 |
[1:46:49] | Danny, is anyone else hurt up there? | 上面还有人受伤吗 |
[1:46:51] | Come on, come on. Down. | 坚持住 别死 |
[1:46:54] | Danny, is anyone hurt up there? | 丹尼 上面有人受伤吗 |
[1:46:59] | Come on. Hold on. | 坚持住 |
[1:47:02] | I’m gonna get somebody. Come on. | 我叫人上来 |
[1:47:08] | Get somebody up here! Niebaum’s been… | 快派人上来 尼鲍姆受 |
[1:47:12] | Oh, God. | 天哪 |
[1:47:23] | He’s dead! | 他死了 |
[1:47:26] | You hear that, Chris? They killed him. | 听见了吗 克瑞斯 他们杀了他 |
[1:47:29] | Holy Jesus. | 天呐 |
[1:47:35] | Danny, are you shot? | 丹尼 你受伤了吗 |
[1:47:44] | Danny, is anyone hurt up there? | 上面还有人受伤吗 |
[1:47:47] | Anyone else hurt up there? | 还有人受伤吗 |
[1:47:53] | What the hell happened? | 怎么回事 |
[1:47:54] | I step out of this room and someone gets killed? | 我刚离开就死人 |
[1:47:56] | It was an accident. What did you expect my men to do? | 那是意外 你让我的人怎么办 |
[1:47:59] | A gun went off. Any idea who shot first? | 擅自开枪 是谁先开的枪 |
[1:48:01] | What the fuck are you accusing us of? | 我们有什么可指责的 |
[1:48:03] | My men responded to a situation! | 我的人是应付突发事件 |
[1:48:05] | If a firecracker goes off, you respond the same way? | 爆竹响你们也采取同样行动 |
[1:48:08] | We don’t know what happened up there. | 我们不知道发生了什么 |
[1:48:09] | What did we agree to? We agree.. | 我们是怎么说的 协议是… |
[1:48:11] | That no matter what Danny does, | 无论丹尼做什么 |
[1:48:12] | no one goes in without my authority. | 没有我的命令谁也不能进去 |
[1:48:14] | That’s what we agreed on. | 我们说好的 |
[1:48:15] | You got no eyes, you got no ears up there, | 你们看不见 也听不见 |
[1:48:18] | you got nothing but assumptions! | 只有猜测 |
[1:48:19] | I called for the breach. lt was conducted with my authority. | 是我下令进攻 我行使我的权力 |
[1:48:22] | Not anymore. | 到此为止 |
[1:48:26] | We’re taking over. | 我们正式接管 |
[1:48:26] | FBI cannot stand by and let this situation continue. | 联邦调查局不能不管了 |
[1:48:29] | Don’t take me off. Listen to me. | 别让我走 听我说 |
[1:48:31] | We’re asking you to leave, lieutenant. | 我们请你离开 |
[1:48:33] | All right, I bluffed him, but he knows what I was doing. | 我刚才骗了他 可他知道我的目的 |
[1:48:36] | – We need to rotate your men… – No. Don’t do this. | -请你们的人撤出 -别 不要这样 |
[1:48:38] | He thinks someone just tried to kill him! | 他认为刚才有人要杀他 |
[1:48:40] | We’re going in. Full breach. | 我们进入 全面攻击 |
[1:48:42] | Don’t do it. Listen. You breach, everyone’s gonna die. | 别这样 听我说 全面攻击所有人都会死 |
[1:48:45] | Understand that? Everyone’s gonna die. | 明白吗 所有人都会死 |
[1:48:47] | Maybe that’s what some of you wanna have happen, but I don’t! | 也许你们有人希望这样 可我不 |
[1:48:50] | I was brought here to save this man’s life and bring him out, all right? | 我被叫来救这个人 带他出来 |
[1:48:54] | There’s no reason to jeopardize hostages. | 没理由要伤害人质 |
[1:48:56] | Shut up! | 你闭嘴 |
[1:49:00] | Agent Moran, this is a mistake. | 现在接管是错的 |
[1:49:01] | You wanna change negotiators, that’s fine. | 要换谈判专家 尽管换 |
[1:49:03] | But you give Roman a 30-second window of opportunity… | 给罗曼30秒机会 |
[1:49:06] | he’ll exploit it. | 他都会利用 |
[1:49:09] | We gotta keep him locked down. My men can handle it. | 必须继续包围 我的人能搞定 |
[1:49:12] | We’ve seen what your men can handle. | 已经领教过他们的处理方法 |
[1:49:15] | Please. | 让我留下 |
[1:49:16] | Your men stay in place. Our men will support yours… | 你的人留在原地 我们的人支援 |
[1:49:18] | – but you’ll execute orders that we give. – You’re off, Sabian. | -不过你要执行我们的命令 -你走吧 |
[1:49:23] | I can’t believe this. | 我真不敢相信 |
[1:49:24] | I’m just surrounded by people who wanna go in and kill him. | 满屋子的人都想进去杀了他 |
[1:49:27] | This is the guy you called your friend. | 这人你们称他为朋友 |
[1:49:28] | I got nothing invested in this! | 这与我毫无关系 |
[1:49:32] | I wonder why that is! | 我想知道为什么 |
[1:49:36] | Maybe someday we’ll find out. | 也许有一天会知道 |
[1:49:38] | No more negotiating. | 谈判结束了 |
[1:49:41] | Would you please escort Mr. Sabian to his car? | 送塞比安先生上车 |
[1:49:44] | Lieutenant. | 警长 |
[1:49:46] | This way, sir. | 这边请 |
[1:49:48] | Dying to go up. You call yourselves his friends. | 急不可待要冲上去 你们自称是他的朋友 |
[1:49:51] | Danny Roman, this is Agent Grey of the FBl. | 丹尼·罗曼 我是联邦调查局特工格瑞 |
[1:49:54] | Chris Sabian has been relieved of his command… | 克瑞斯·塞比安已被解除指挥权 |
[1:49:56] | and I’m in charge. | 现在由我负责 |
[1:49:59] | As ofthis moment, all negotiations are suspended. | 从现在起 停止谈判 |
[1:50:02] | You have five minutes to surrender… | 给你5分钟投降 |
[1:50:05] | or we’re coming in after you. | 否则我们进去逮捕你 |
[1:50:19] | Oh, Christ. Sabian’s going in. | 天哪 塞比安进去了 |
[1:50:23] | Danny, it’s me. I’m on my way up. | 丹尼 是我 我正在上来 |
[1:50:29] | Danny, this wasn’t your fault. | 丹尼 这不是你的错 |
[1:50:30] | We all heard him confess. He was guilty one, not you. | 我们都听见他承认了 有罪的是他不是你 |
[1:50:33] | Yeah. | 我知道 |
[1:50:36] | Well, what’s it matter, Maggie? | 无所谓了 |
[1:50:39] | Nate’s dead. Niebaum’s dead. | 内特死了 尼鲍姆死了 |
[1:50:42] | Computer’s dead. | 电脑也完了 |
[1:50:44] | And, look, Sabian is coming upstairs now. | 现在 塞比安上来了 |
[1:50:48] | You have to tell him what Niebaum said. | 必须把尼鲍姆的话告诉他 |
[1:50:51] | What, you gonna give up now? Come on, that’d be a crime, man. | 你要放弃? 那才是犯罪 |
[1:51:02] | Listen, all of you… | 你们都听着 |
[1:51:05] | I’m sorry I got you into this. | 抱歉把你们牵扯进来 |
[1:51:08] | This’ll all be over soon. | 很快就要结束了 |
[1:51:11] | Danny, pick up the phone or we will be forced to come in. | 丹尼 接电话 否则我们强行进入 |
[1:51:17] | Maggie, would you tell my wife something for me? | 麦琪 请你转告我妻子 |
[1:51:22] | Just tell her I was trying to keep my promise. | 我想信守诺言 我努力了 |
[1:51:33] | Hey, Danny. | 丹尼 |
[1:51:34] | You know, Niebaum worked at home just about as much as he worked here. | 尼鲍姆经常在家里工作 |
[1:51:40] | He could’ve kept Nathan’s taps there. | 内特的录音可能保存在家里 |
[1:51:55] | You alone? | 就你自己 |
[1:51:58] | You gotta surrender now. | 你必须投降 |
[1:52:00] | I can’t hold them back. They’re coming up. | 我无法阻止他们 他们就到了 |
[1:52:02] | I’m getting too close, Chris. I know what went down now. | 我只差一步 我知道发生了什么 |
[1:52:05] | Niebaum told me Hellman, Allen and Argento are involved. | 尼鲍姆说 赫尔曼 埃伦和阿尔金托都参与了 |
[1:52:08] | You got no proof. | 你没有证据 |
[1:52:09] | He does. Niebaum confessed. We all heard. | 他有 尼鲍姆的交待我们都听见了 |
[1:52:11] | They’re shooting us one by one… | 他们想把我们全杀掉 |
[1:52:13] | and you fuckers aren’t helping us. | 可你一点没帮我们 |
[1:52:15] | Are you gonna help us or what? | 你到底想不想帮我们 |
[1:52:17] | Who called for the breach? Beck? | 谁下令进攻的 贝克吗 |
[1:52:19] | Yeah, but he says you fired first… | 对 但他说是你先开枪 |
[1:52:20] | and Niebaum was an accident. | 他的人还击 尼鲍姆是个意外 |
[1:52:22] | Niebaum was no accident. He was assassinated. | 不是意外 是谋杀 |
[1:52:24] | He’s got three bullets, center mass. Look. | 你看 三颗子弹全打在胸口 |
[1:52:39] | Come on, Chris. You gotta admit something’s going on. | 得了 克瑞斯 你不能否认有阴谋 |
[1:52:43] | It doesn’t matter, Danny. | 那不重要了 |
[1:52:44] | Two cops are dead and you killed one. | 死了两名警官 你杀了其中一个 |
[1:52:46] | I need to get you and these hostages out of here… | 我要赶在他们之前 |
[1:52:48] | before they come in. | 送你和人质出去 |
[1:52:58] | Let’s end this, Danny! | 结束了 丹尼 |
[1:53:15] | They had to believe I was capable of that. | 他们必须相信我是会杀人的 |
[1:53:18] | There’s only one dead cop up here, | 只死了一个警察 |
[1:53:20] | killed by the men who tried to set me up. | 是被陷害我的人打死的 |
[1:53:23] | Now, I know Nate tapped Hellman and the others. | 内特录下了赫尔曼等人的谈话 |
[1:53:26] | I think those taps are at Niebaum’s house. | 录音带可能在尼鲍姆家里 |
[1:53:27] | If I get there, I can end this. | 如果我能到他家 就能结束此事 |
[1:53:29] | They’re gonna kill you. Understand? | 他们会杀了你 明白吗 |
[1:53:31] | You got no way out unless you surrender. | 除了投降 你无法活着出去 |
[1:53:33] | You gave me a way out when you shut the heat off. | 你关掉暖气已给了我出路 |
[1:53:35] | Now, you know there’s another way you can help me. | 你知道你有其他办法能帮我 |
[1:53:39] | You were wrong about me. | 你看错我了 |
[1:53:42] | What if I’m right about them? | 可我没看错他们 |
[1:53:47] | But what if you’re wrong about me? | 如果你看错我了呢 |
[1:54:04] | Maggie. Uncuff yourself. Get in the conference room. | 麦琪 打开手铐 都去会议室 |
[1:54:15] | Initiate full breach. Shoot on sight. | 开始全面进攻 击毙目标 |
[1:54:42] | Come on, Rudy. Move, move! | 鲁迪 快走 |
[1:55:33] | Here, Maggie, use this. | 给 麦琪 用这个 |
[1:55:35] | Markus, split this between you and Rudy. Wet it. | 马库斯和鲁迪合用 弄湿它 |
[1:55:40] | You know the drill. | 你知道怎么做 |
[1:55:41] | There’s gonna be a lot of gas and smoke. | 一会将有浓烟和催泪弹 |
[1:55:44] | Let me have those keys. | 给我钥匙 |
[1:56:01] | Don’t be scared. | 别害怕 |
[1:56:03] | They’re coming to save you in a minute. | 马上会来人救你们 |
[1:56:04] | Close the door. | 关上门 |
[1:56:05] | Down, down, down. On the ground, now. | 趴下 趴在地上 |
[1:56:59] | Move. Move now. | 冲 冲 |
[1:57:04] | Look out! | 当心 |
[1:57:19] | Double up, now! Now, now, now! | 两人一组 行动 |
[1:57:52] | Found the hostages. No sign of Roman. | 找到人质 不见罗曼 |
[1:57:55] | Check the elevator shaft, check every vent, check the basement. | 检查电梯井 所有通风口 地下室 |
[1:57:58] | Come on, get up. Let’s go. Let’s go! | 起来 跟我走 |
[1:58:04] | We found Scott. | 找到斯科特 |
[1:58:07] | He’s alive. | 他没死 |
[1:58:34] | You wanna prove your innocence, here’s your chance. | 想证明自己清白 给你个机会 |
[1:58:38] | But you make one wrong move… | 你若走错一步 |
[1:58:40] | and I’m gonna take you down myself. Understand? | 我就亲手杀了你 明白吗 |
[1:58:48] | All right, you wanna get out of here? Follow me. | 想离开这里 跟我来 |
[1:58:55] | If he’s in here, we’ll find him. | 只要他在这 我们就能找到他 |
[1:58:57] | He’s not. | 他不在 |
[1:59:01] | He’s gone mobile. | 他早走了 |
[1:59:04] | This is Commander Beck. | 我是指挥官贝克 |
[1:59:07] | I am now back in charge of this operation. | 这次行动再次由我负责 |
[1:59:09] | What are you doing? | 你这是干什么 |
[1:59:10] | If he’s out of the building, | 如果他离开大楼 |
[1:59:11] | he’s no longer in your jurisdiction. | 就出了你的管辖区 |
[1:59:16] | Dispatch. | 指挥中心 |
[1:59:18] | Suspect may have left the scene, | 疑犯可能徒步离开现场 |
[1:59:19] | possibly on foot. Alert all units. | 通知所有巡逻车 |
[1:59:22] | Alerting all units. | 明白 通知所有巡逻车 |
[1:59:44] | Sorry, lieutenant. Can we check the trunk? | 对不起 警长 能打开行李厢吗 |
[2:01:03] | I don’t know what the fuck was going on. | 我什么也不知道 |
[2:01:05] | A lot of shit happened out there. | 发生了太多事 |
[2:01:08] | All right. You must have some idea. | 你一定知道点什么 |
[2:01:10] | You know something? I would really like to help, | 我想帮你们 |
[2:01:11] | but my lips are sealed. | 可我发过誓不能说 |
[2:01:14] | Frankly, I don’t trust any of you fucking guys. | 说实话 我不相信你们 |
[2:01:16] | – I’m very disappointed in all of you. – Maggie. | -我对你们很失望 -麦琪 |
[2:01:20] | You gotta help us out here. | 你必须帮助我们 |
[2:01:22] | I know what you’re feeling. | 我知道你的心情 |
[2:01:24] | I know you sympathize with Danny… | 我知道你同情丹尼 |
[2:01:26] | but we need to stop him… | 可我们必须找到他 |
[2:01:27] | before he does something dangerous. | 制止他再做危险的事 |
[2:01:30] | You don’t want anyone else hurt, do you? | 你不想再有人受伤害吧 |
[2:01:33] | You know something, | 你知道他在哪里 |
[2:01:35] | you don’t tell us, that’s obstruction of justice. | 若不说 就是妨碍司法 |
[2:01:38] | Wanna go to jail? | 你想坐牢吗 |
[2:01:45] | He went to Niebaum’s house. | 他去了尼鲍姆家 |
[2:01:50] | Why did he go there? | 他为什么去那里 |
[2:01:54] | Maggie? | 麦琪 |
[2:01:58] | Why did he go there? | 他为什么去那里 |
[2:02:21] | There’s nothing here. | 什么也没有 |
[2:02:24] | Chris. Who did Nate see the night before he was killed? | 克瑞斯 内特遇害前去见了谁 |
[2:02:26] | Did Linda tell you? | 琳达说了吗 |
[2:02:27] | Yeah. He went to see you, but you weren’t at the precinct. | 他去找你 可你不在警局 |
[2:02:30] | You’re running out of time, Danny. | 你没时间了 丹尼 |
[2:02:34] | – Dispatch, this is Commander Beck. – Go ahead. | -指挥中心 我是指挥官贝克 -请讲 |
[2:02:36] | I need an air unit deployed to the 1 300 block of Addison. | 派空中分队到艾迪逊大街1300号 |
[2:02:40] | Have available HBT units meet me at the corner of Addison and Iroquois. | 派特别行动队到艾迪逊街口与我汇合 |
[2:02:45] | I also need an HPT supervisor to clear the building. | 需要一名队长继续清查市府大楼 |
[2:02:48] | Copy. Will relay. | 明白 |
[2:03:06] | Come on, Danny, there’s nothing here. It’s over. | 行了 丹尼 什么也没有 结束了 |
[2:03:10] | That’s it, I’m taking you in, man. You had your chance. | 我带你去自首 还有机会 |
[2:03:16] | Look, look. Don’t screw me now. | 现在不要背叛我 |
[2:03:18] | You said you were gonna give me time. | 你说了给我时间 |
[2:03:20] | Now, look. I know these are the bastards that killed Nate. | 我知道是他们杀了内特 |
[2:03:24] | Now, all I need… | 我现在只需要 |
[2:03:26] | is two minutes. Just two minutes and your radio, all right? | 2分钟和你的对讲机 可以吗 |
[2:03:29] | I can make this work. Come on! | 我能成功 给我 |
[2:03:50] | Hold it right there, Hellman. | 站住别动 赫尔曼 |
[2:03:52] | You come down this hallway, I’ll shoot you one by one. | 你们过来 我就一个个杀了你们 |
[2:03:54] | HELLDanny. Danny Roman. | 丹尼 丹尼·罗曼 |
[2:03:57] | Come on, it’s all over, huh? | 都结束了 |
[2:04:00] | You’ll do a little time. | 你只要坐几年牢 |
[2:04:02] | Karen will be taken care of, okay? | 凯伦会有人照顾 |
[2:04:05] | Nobody gets hurt. | 没人会受伤害 |
[2:04:12] | All right? Come on. Surrender. | 好吗 投降吧 |
[2:04:15] | Surrender, my ass. | 投降个屁 |
[2:04:16] | I’ve got two disks with your voices on them. Nate’s taps. | 我有两张磁盘 上面有你的声音 是内特录下的 |
[2:04:20] | Come on down the hall! | 来吧 |
[2:04:22] | I got 15 shots here. That’s five apiece. | 我有15发子弹 每人5发 |
[2:04:36] | HELLWhatever you’re trying to pull, Roman, it’s not gonna work. | 无论你耍什么花招都没有用了 罗曼 |
[2:04:39] | Stop this shit and come out before someone gets killed. | 趁还没死人 别再闹了 出来吧 |
[2:04:42] | Look, I know somebody else was in charge. | 我知道有人主使 |
[2:04:44] | You couldn’t have pulled this off yourself. | 你们自己偷不了那么多钱 |
[2:04:46] | Danny, man, you got this all wrong. | 丹尼 你全弄错了 |
[2:04:49] | No, I got it right. | 我没错 |
[2:04:51] | Is that why you sound so nervous, Argento? | 你很紧张 阿尔金托 |
[2:04:53] | You killed Niebaum and Nate? | 是你杀了尼鲍姆和内特 |
[2:04:55] | Danny, that’s absurd! | 这太荒唐了 |
[2:04:58] | Come on. You know your guys out there… | 他们会让你 |
[2:05:00] | gonna leave you hanging for murder one while they plea down. | 被处死以换取减刑 |
[2:05:03] | Make a deal for yourseIf while you stilI can, Argento. | 趁还来得及为自己留条活路 阿尔金托 |
[2:05:07] | Danny, I swear to you we don’t know what you’re talking about. | 丹尼 我发誓我们听不懂你在说什么 |
[2:05:11] | All right, play dumb. | 好吧 装傻 |
[2:05:13] | How could you dumb fucks let somebody get you on tape? | 你们怎么会傻到让人录了音 |
[2:05:18] | Come on. Listen to you. Why don’t you stop this shit and come out? | 别胡说了 快投降 |
[2:05:22] | All right, keep talking, asshole. You’ve already done everything wrong. | 你继续骗 反正已经全做错了 |
[2:05:27] | You left me alive, me against you, and I won. | 你让我活着 我跟你们斗 并且我赢了 |
[2:05:31] | Hey, fuck you, huh? Fuck you! | 混蛋 混蛋 |
[2:05:35] | Let me tell you something: | 我告诉你 |
[2:05:36] | I don’t give a fuck what kind of evidence you got. Know why? | 我不怕你有什么鬼证据 |
[2:05:40] | Because you’re not gonna make it out of here alive, motherfucker! | 因为我不会让你活着出去 |
[2:05:45] | Stand down. | 退下 |
[2:05:49] | Put your weapons down and move your asses out of here now. | 你们把枪放下 都出去 |
[2:05:57] | – Frost? – Yeah. Danny, it’s me, Frost. | -弗罗斯 -丹尼 是我 |
[2:06:03] | Yeah, Danny, I’m ordering them off. | 我命令他们出去 |
[2:06:05] | I’m locking them out now. | 把他们锁在外面 |
[2:06:07] | It’s just you and me, buddy. | 只剩下你和我 |
[2:06:10] | You hear that, Danny? | 听见了吗 丹尼 |
[2:06:12] | They’re gone. | 他们走了 |
[2:06:15] | Listen, Danny… | 听着 丹尼 |
[2:06:18] | I know you’re scared. | 我知道你很害怕 |
[2:06:20] | I know you don’t trust anyone. | 我知道你不相信任何人 |
[2:06:24] | A lot of shit went down. | 发生了太多事 |
[2:06:26] | I don’t even understand some of it myself. | 有些事连我自己也不明白 |
[2:06:29] | Come on out, Danny. You have my support. | 出来吧 我支持你 |
[2:06:33] | Any evidence you have, let’s just bring it out there. | 你有什么证据 拿出来吧 |
[2:06:37] | Hey, Frost. Come on. | 弗罗斯 过来 |
[2:06:42] | What the hell are you doing here, Sabian? | 你在这里干什么 塞比安 |
[2:06:45] | Finishing what you started. | 干你要干的事 |
[2:06:47] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[2:06:48] | Roman is going out with me. | 我带罗曼出去投降 |
[2:06:50] | No one else. Alone. We can’t trust anyone else. | 就我俩 我们不相信其他人 |
[2:06:56] | Yeah, that’s right. | 说的对 |
[2:06:59] | We don’t know who to trust, do we? | 我们不知道该相信谁 |
[2:07:05] | Do you like Westerns, Frost? | 爱看西部片吗 弗罗斯 |
[2:07:08] | What’s the fuck is that supposed to mean? | 问这是什么意思 |
[2:07:12] | I like Westerns. I can’t get enough of them. | 我爱看西部片 百看不厌 |
[2:07:14] | Watch them all the time. | 一直都在看 |
[2:07:16] | My favorites have always been where the hero dies at the end. | 我最爱看最后英雄壮烈牺牲 |
[2:07:22] | – You remember Shane, Danny? – What? | -记得原野奇侠吗 丹尼 -什么 |
[2:07:25] | I think you’re right. Shane died at the end. | 你说的对 最后西恩死了 |
[2:07:37] | So you killed Nathan, I killed Danny… | 所以你杀了内特 我杀了丹尼 |
[2:07:44] | and now my hands are just as dirty as yours… | 现在我的手和你的一样脏 |
[2:07:48] | only I still have the evidence… | 只是我手里有证据 |
[2:07:50] | so I’d say I’m in a very good position to negotiate. | 所以我是谈判占上风的一方 |
[2:07:54] | So you wanna deal? | 想做交易 |
[2:07:57] | You deal with me. | 跟我谈吧 |
[2:08:00] | There’s a time limit on these negotiations | 谈判时间有限 |
[2:08:03] | because we’re about to be interrupted… | 马上会有干扰 |
[2:08:04] | so let’s do this quickly. I want in. | 咱们开门见山 分我一份 |
[2:08:06] | Sixty percent of everything you’ve taken. | 你们所有非法所得的60% |
[2:08:15] | I can’t give you what I don’t have. | 我不能给你 我没有的 |
[2:08:18] | You see, I spent a lot of my take. | 我那份已花掉很多 |
[2:08:22] | I don’t know how much Allen, Hellman and Argento have. | 不知道埃伦和阿尔金托还剩多少 |
[2:08:25] | We used a lot of it to set Roman up. | 陷害罗曼用了不少 |
[2:08:27] | All right. Fifty percent of what you don’t have. | 那好吧 要你剩下的50% |
[2:08:32] | -30% -45% – Thirty percent. – Forty-five. | |
[2:08:36] | 35% Thirty-five. | |
[2:08:39] | You should’ve been a negotiator. | 你应该当谈判专家 |
[2:08:44] | Right. | 对 |
[2:08:46] | I want all the evidence destroyed. | 我要消毁所有证据 |
[2:08:49] | Deal. | 成交 |
[2:08:53] | This is everything, huh? | 全都在这里 |
[2:08:58] | What do you think? | 你说呢 |
[2:09:25] | Danny Roman’s been shot. | 丹尼·罗曼中弹 |
[2:09:34] | He’s dead. | 他死了 |
[2:09:35] | Let’s get you some help. | 我叫人来帮你 |
[2:09:39] | Come on. Here we go. | 起来 扶着我 |
[2:09:42] | That’s it. Come on. | 我们走 |
[2:09:44] | There you go. | 这边走 |
[2:10:00] | We got an officer down in here! | 有警员受伤 |
[2:10:17] | You have the right to remain silent. | 你有权保持沉默 |
[2:10:20] | If you give up the right to remain silent… | 如果你放弃这个权利 |
[2:10:22] | anything you say can be used against you… | 你所说的一切将被用于 |
[2:10:25] | No, no, no… | 不 不 |
[2:10:55] | You’re not gonna get off that easy. | 不能这么便宜了你 |
[2:11:19] | Karen, wait. | 凯伦 等等 |
[2:12:14] | Get some help here. | 来人帮忙 |
[2:12:16] | We got an injured cop here. | 有警员受伤 |
[2:13:01] | Give me your hand. | 握住我的手 |
[2:13:05] | Danny, you know what I thought. | 知道我怎么想的 |
[2:13:08] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[2:13:22] | Sorry about that. | 对不起了 |
[2:13:25] | Nice bluff, Chris. | 好计谋 克瑞斯 |
[2:13:27] | Well, it worked. | 起作用了 |
[2:13:30] | Anyway, I figured you’d rather be shot by me than by him. | 我想与他相比 你宁可挨我一枪 |
[2:13:33] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[2:13:34] | Here’s the one demand I didn’t meet yet. | 你有个要求我刚办到 |
[2:13:41] | Nice talking to you, lieutenant. | 很高兴能与你交谈 警长 |
[2:13:47] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[2:13:50] | Let’s get him out of here. | 送他去医院 |
[2:13:53] | Eagle, make sure this location is secured. | 伊戈尔 封锁这个地区 |
[2:13:55] | I want this street cleared, right now! | 确保整条街道路通畅 |
[2:13:57] | Got an ambulance coming through here. | 有救护车要通过 |
[2:13:59] | Move it! | 走吧 |