时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:41] | I can’t tell you where we are, frankly, for our own safety. | 出于安全考虑 我不能透露所在位置 |
[01:44] | Systematically we have seen journalists attacked. | 许多记者都遭到了有组织的攻击 |
[01:47] | We would like to be showing you… | 我很想让你们看到现场 |
[01:48] | instead of this strange image of me | 而不是看着我 |
[01:50] | sitting on the floor of an undisclosed location in dim lighting, | 坐在一间隐秘小黑屋的地板上 |
[01:54] | we would like to be showing you pictures… | 我很想让你们看到现场 |
[01:55] | live pictures of what’s happening in Tahrir Square right now, | 实时观看 解放广场上的情况 |
[02:00] | but we can’t do that because our cameras have been taken down. | 但我做不到 我们的摄影机被毁了 |
[02:03] | Physically, Elliot, when you say your cameras have been taken down? | 埃利奥特 摄影机被毁是怎么回事 |
[02:06] | Through threats and intimidation and through actual physical attacks. | 我们遭遇到威胁恐吓 以及人身攻击 |
[02:10] | We’re looking at Al Jazeera feed from about six hours ago. | 我们正在看半岛电视台六小时前的转播画面 |
[02:13] | Can you describe what we’re seeing? | 你能描述一下当时的情况吗 |
[02:15] | He can’t describe anything except his room. | 他只能描述得了这间房 |
[02:17] | Ask him what’s in the minibar. | 还不如问他冰箱里有什么 |
[02:18] | I’d like it if you’d settle down. | 麻烦你安静点好吗 |
[02:20] | Then I think you’re gonna be disappointed. | 恐怕得让你失望了 |
[02:22] | And that was roughly 7:00 P.M. in Cairo. | 当时约为开罗时间晚上七点 |
[02:26] | Elliot? | 埃利奥特 |
[02:27] | I’m sorry. I’m sorry, Will. | 抱歉 抱歉 威尔 |
[02:28] | Elliot, can you… | 埃利奥特 你能… |
[02:29] | There’s gunfire coming from below our hotel room. | 酒店楼下发生了交火 |
[02:32] | – Where’s he going? – Out on the balcony. | -他要去哪儿 -阳台上 |
[02:33] | – Get back on the air. – Do we still have Elliot? | -快回来 -还能连线到埃利奥特吗 |
[02:34] | – Take it. – God damn it! | -接着说 -妈的 |
[02:36] | If you’re just joining us with dawn about to break in Cairo, | 如果您刚打开电视 开罗现在是黎明时分 |
[02:39] | a crowd estimated at over 100,000 people gathered several hours ago | 数十万民众 于数小时前 |
[02:43] | in Tahrir Square in the Egyptian capital… | 聚集在埃及首都的解放广场上 |
[02:44] | Get back on the fucking air. | 快点回来连线啊 |
[02:46] | Mubarak resign after 18 days of unprecedented pro-democracy protests. | 经过18天 空前的民主示威 穆巴拉克宣布辞职 |
[02:51] | How long’s he gonna be on the balcony? | 他还要在阳台上呆多久 |
[02:54] | …the resignation was expected by President Obama, | 他的辞职在奥巴马总统 |
[02:56] | French President Nicolas Sarkozy, | 法国总统尼古拉·萨科奇 |
[02:58] | and British Prime Minister David Cameron. | 和英国首相大卫·卡梅伦的预料之中 |
[03:00] | But in a 17-minute address, | 但在之前一次17分钟演讲中 |
[03:02] | Mubarak announced that he wouldn’t be stepping down, | 穆巴拉克曾宣称无意辞职 |
[03:05] | infuriating the crowd, | 此举激怒了民众 |
[03:06] | which appears to have grown larger and angrier | 一夜间 示威民众的规模越来越大 |
[03:10] | throughout this extraordinary night. | 呼声也越来越高 |
[03:11] | We’re speaking with our own Elliot Hirsch… | 我们正连线本台记者 埃利奥特·赫什 |
[03:14] | No, Elliot’s on the balcony singing a song from “Evita.” | 埃利奥特在阳台上唱《贝隆夫人》的选段呢 |
[03:14] | 描述阿根廷前第一夫人艾薇塔·贝隆生平的音乐剧 第一夫人在阳台上所唱为《阿根廷别为我哭泣》 | |
[03:17] | – …undisclosed location. – He’s back. | -…未知地点 -他回来了 |
[03:19] | – Pardon me, Will. – Yeah, is everything all right? | -打扰一下 威尔 -一切还好吗 |
[03:21] | Uh, that was gunfire. | 确实发生了交火 |
[03:23] | It doesn’t appear that anyone’s been injured, | 貌似没有人受伤 |
[03:26] | but it is a little hard to tell from where I am. | 但就我所在位置 很难确定 |
[03:28] | We’re looking at a feed from six hours ago, Elliot. | 我们还在看六小时前的画面 埃利奥特 |
[03:30] | Can you describe what’s happening in the Square right now? | 能描述一下广场上现在的情况怎样吗 |
[03:32] | Uh, the crowd is surging and spreading. | 民众人数激增并逐渐扩散开来 |
[03:35] | The army has made a ring around Tahrir Square… | 军队已经包围了解放广场 |
[03:38] | Oh, God, are you all right? | 天哪 你没事吧 |
[03:40] | It’s a glass door. You can’t see me standing here? | 这是扇玻璃门 你看不见我站在这儿吗 |
[03:43] | Yeah, be quiet. There’s a new story. | 安静点 又有新事件了 |
[03:44] | We’re getting footage of a protest that’s forming | 民众准备在威斯康星州的阿普尔顿进行示威 |
[03:47] | in Appleton, Wisconsin. | 我们拿到影像资料了 |
[03:48] | The governor’s inside a newspaper office there | 州长在一间报社里 |
[03:50] | and a spontaneous protest of | 有一群教师 |
[03:51] | teachers is happening outside the building right now. | 在报社楼前自行发起示威 |
[04:01] | Yup, go. | 行 去吧 |
[04:03] | Call the edit bay and tell them what’s happening. | 给剪辑室打个电话 说明情况 |
[04:03] | Will, we’re going to push the commercial break. | 威尔 插播广告取消了 |
[04:06] | A small protest broke out in front of a newspaper office | 一场小型抗议在一报社前爆发 |
[04:08] | where Scott Walker is right now. | 抗议对象是斯科特·沃克 |
[04:11] | So we’re cutting the feed. | 所以我们要紧急插播 |
[04:12] | Tap your pen if you understand. | 懂了就敲敲笔 |
[04:14] | And now the protests are spreading out from Tahrir? | 现在抗议者们正从解放广场向外扩散吗 |
[04:19] | – I’m already on it. – Which one? | -我已经在弄了 -哪一个 |
[04:20] | – The teachers in Wisconsin. – That’s me. | -威斯康星的教师 -是我的 |
[04:22] | – What’s going on? – The governor of Wisconsin | -发生了什么事 -威斯康星州长 |
[04:24] | is pushing a bill through the legislature | 向立法机构提交一份议案 |
[04:26] | to balance the state budget | 为平衡州预算 |
[04:27] | by busting Public Sector Unions, especially teachers, | 而打击政府雇员工会 尤其是教师 |
[04:29] | and strip their collective bargaining rights. | 并剥夺他们的集体谈判权 |
[04:31] | The governor is trapped in a newspaper office | 州长被围困在报社里 |
[04:33] | with 75 teachers protesting outside | 75名教师在报社外抗议 |
[04:35] | and by tomorrow it’ll be 10,000. | 到明天将会有一万人 |
[04:37] | Yes, but in the meantime, some Egyptians are about to overthrow Egypt. | 与此同时 一群埃及人即将颠覆埃及政权 |
[04:39] | – Is there anyone else here? – Nope. | -这儿还有别人吗 -没有 |
[04:41] | Okay. We got two packages to cut and only one editor. | 有两份素材要剪辑 却只有一位编辑 |
[04:44] | Cory, if I promise I understand the irony, | 科莉 我冒险问一句 |
[04:46] | can I break union rules and sit at this bay? | 我能打破工会规矩 自己动手剪辑吗 |
[04:48] | Will you talk to someone about hiring more editors? | 你会找上面谈谈 再多雇些编辑吗 |
[04:50] | Talk is all I can promise. But I’m on your side. | 我只能答应”谈谈” 但我站在你这边 |
[04:52] | Go ahead. Where do you want to start? | 你剪吧 你想从哪里开始剪 |
[04:54] | It’s around 12:20. He starts the answer with “We have in state government.” | 12分20秒左右 他回答说”在我上任前” |
[04:58] | – We have in state government… – Right there. | -在我上任前 -就这儿 |
[05:01] | …before I’d taken office, plans for contingencies | 州政府已有各种应急措施 |
[05:04] | no matter what the circumstances. | 来应对任何情况 |
[05:06] | We have updated those. | 我们又对其进行了更新 |
[05:07] | I’ve had a full briefing for all the major level one | 我昨天已向所有主要的一级政府机构 |
[05:10] | state agencies as well as the National Guard yesterday. | 和国民警卫队作了陈述 |
[05:13] | – Cut it there. – Cut it there. | -在这儿切 -在这儿切 |
[05:13] | Pay attention to your thing. | 管好你自己的事 |
[05:15] | Right there where the teachers are chanting. | 到那为止 教师喊口号那里 |
[05:17] | Hey hey, ho ho, selfish Scott has got to go. | 嘿嘿嚯嚯 自私的斯科特下台哟 |
[05:21] | Cut it there. That’s the package. Render it. | 在这儿切 渲染一下 |
[05:26] | Come on, come on, come on, come on, come on. | 快点 快点 |
[05:28] | I’m about to have my “Broadcast News” Moment. | 我的”广播新闻”时刻要来了 |
[05:30] | There are at least nine things | 从这到控制室的途中 |
[05:31] | between here and the control room I can trip over. | 至少有九样东西能把我绊倒 |
[05:32] | It’s 2011. We don’t move film manually anymore. | 都2011年了 不必亲自去送素材 |
[05:34] | You’re gonna have to move this manually. | 这个必须亲自去送 |
[05:36] | It’s taking too long to render both at the same time. | 同时渲染两个素材 耗时太长了 |
[05:38] | – Grab a thumb drive, – Can I use a thumb drive, | -拿个U盘 -我可以拿个U盘 |
[05:39] | – throw it in the USB, – put it in the USB, | -插进USB口 -插进USB口 |
[05:40] | – copy the raw file to the drive, – copy the raw file, and I’ll | -原始文件拷进U盘 -原始文件拷进U盘 |
[05:41] | – and run to the control room. – take it down to control? | -再跑去控制室 -再跑去控制室 |
[05:44] | I’m right behind you. | 我随后就来 |
[05:46] | So as we mentioned, there are thousands currently | 如刚才所说 现有成千上万的人 |
[05:48] | outside of state TV and parliament | 聚集在国家电视台和议会外 |
[05:50] | and a call for 25 million… | 要求2500万… |
[05:53] | There’s a group of protesters headed towards Heliopolis. | 一群抗议者正涌向赫里奥波里斯 |
[05:55] | Ask him if he knows anything about the protesters | 问他是否知道抗议示威者 |
[05:58] | heading towards the presidential palace. | 涌向总统府的事 |
[06:00] | We’re getting information about protesters | 我们得到消息说 抗议示威者 |
[06:01] | heading towards the presidential palace in Heliopolis. | 正涌向赫里奥波里斯的总统府 |
[06:04] | I don’t know anything about that. | 我对此毫不知情 |
[06:06] | ‘Cause you’re in the Cairo Radisson. | 因为你在开罗丽笙酒店里 |
[06:07] | Does he look happy about that? | 你以为他乐意这样吗 |
[06:08] | It’s hard for me to tell | 很难分辨 |
[06:09] | from the incredibly high-resolution pictures we’re getting. | 我们的图像分辨率太高了 |
[06:11] | I’m as frustrated as you are, Don, | 我也着急 唐 |
[06:13] | but I’m not sending an American journalist into that protest. | 但我不会把一名美国记者派到抗议现场 |
[06:15] | Trust me, I’m an American journalist. | 相信我 我也是美国记者 |
[06:17] | That’s the Walker press conference and the teachers in Appleton unrendered. | 沃克的记者招待会和阿普尔顿的教师 未渲染的 |
[06:20] | – Got it. – I didn’t trip over anything on the way. | -知道了 -我没被任何东西绊倒 |
[06:23] | Sorry! | 抱歉 |
[06:25] | – Oh, my God. I’m sorry. – Are you kidding me? | -天哪 对不起 -你在玩我吗 |
[06:27] | – Sorry. – Raw file? | -抱歉 -原始文件吗 |
[06:30] | Let’s pivot now. | 转换话题 |
[06:32] | All right, Elliot Hirsch reporting from Cairo. | 以上是由埃利奥特·赫什从开罗发来的报道 |
[06:34] | We’ll be coming back to you, Elliot. | 稍后再与你连线 埃利奥特 |
[06:35] | Why? | 为什么 |
[06:39] | Where are you going? | 你去哪儿 |
[06:40] | I’m gonna find someone who’s on the ground. | 我要找个在抗议现场的家伙 |
[06:42] | What is shocking is to hear an American governor | 令人震惊的是 一州州长 |
[06:44] | threaten to call up the National Guard. | 竟威胁要召集国民警卫队 |
[06:46] | But that’s just what Scott Walker, | 然而斯科特·沃克 |
[06:48] | the commander in chief of the Wisconsin National Guard, | 作为该州国民警卫队的总司令 |
[06:50] | did today in defending his Wisconsin budget repair bill. | 为捍卫他的预算修正案 而出此下策 |
[06:53] | Anyone with producer in their title, conference room. | 各类”制片人” 去会议室集合 |
[06:56] | – Sloan. – I’m not a producer. | -斯隆 -我不是制片人 |
[06:58] | I need you. Can you wait a minute? | 我需要你 你能等会再走吗 |
[07:00] | Ugh, I was this close. | 就差了几步 |
[07:01] | You know I’d have had security stop you downstairs. | 你知道我会让楼下保安拦住你的 |
[07:02] | – I know. – I’ll be just a couple of minutes. | -我知道 -只占用你几分钟 |
[07:04] | Okay, but sometimes you ask me to wait | 好的 但有几次 你让我等着 |
[07:06] | and then you forget that you did | 你自己却给忘了 |
[07:07] | and you call me from home at 11:00 and say sorry. | 到了半夜11点再从家里给我打电话道歉 |
[07:10] | – How many times has that happened? – Twice. | -发生过几次 -两次 |
[07:11] | Well, I really was sorry. | 我的道歉是真心的 |
[07:14] | I’ll sit and watch TV. | 我先坐着看电视吧 |
[07:15] | Does anyone know where there’s a TV? | 谁知道哪有电视看吗 |
[07:17] | Honey, I’m sorry. I need 20 minutes. | 亲爱的 对不起 再等20分钟就好 |
[07:19] | No, I can see. Is Egypt still a country? | 没事 埃及还是一个国家吗 |
[07:21] | Yeah, it’s just a new one. | 是 但是换新颜了 |
[07:22] | I happen to be an Egyptologist if you want me on tomorrow. | 你若明天需要我 我正好是埃及古物专家 |
[07:25] | Since when are you an Egyptologist? | 你何时成埃及古物专家了 |
[07:27] | I can be one by tomorrow. | 需要的话 明天就能是 |
[07:28] | Go to Hang Chew’s, get a drink, and I’ll meet you there. | 去杭州饮食吧 点杯酒等我 我很快就来 |
[07:30] | Yes, boss. | 遵命 |
[07:34] | – Herb. – Yes, ma’am? | -赫布 -什么事 |
[07:35] | We were 17 seconds heavy on Bernanke, | 伯南克那段多了17秒 |
[07:35] | 美联储主席 当日新闻为 伯南克出席众议院听证会 谈未来的救市政策 | |
[07:37] | which meant we had to squeeze… | 所以得压缩… |
[07:38] | – Wait, wait. Everybody watch this. – There’s nothing to watch. | -等等 大家看这里 -看什么看 |
[07:41] | – She has to subtract with her fingers. – I don’t have to. | -她做减法要用手指 -我不用 |
[07:44] | We were 17 seconds heavy on Bernanke, | 伯南克那段多了17秒 |
[07:46] | which means we had to squeeze Bill Kristol down to what? | 所以得把比尔·克里斯托压缩到多少 |
[07:46] | 新保守主义政治评论家 当日新闻为 克里斯托公开抨击格伦·贝克的埃及示威阴谋论 | |
[07:52] | 2:13. | 2分13秒 |
[07:54] | And Will took tap dancing lessons when he was 11. | 威尔11岁时 还学踢踏舞了呢 |
[07:57] | And Mackenzie thought “This Old House” | 麦肯兹认为《老房家装》 |
[07:59] | was working on the same house every week. | 每周装修的是同一栋房子 |
[08:01] | Everyone in the conference room. And that was reasonable. | 大家都来会议室 我那错误可以理解 |
[08:03] | It took six months to build the city of Dubai. | 建迪拜城才花了六个月 |
[08:05] | You think they were renovating | 你以为他们15年来 |
[08:06] | the same mid-century colonial for 15 years? | 在一次次重建同一栋中世纪房屋吗 |
[08:08] | – Let’s go. – How many kitchens do you think that house had? | -工作了 -你以为那房子有多少间厨房 |
[08:11] | That’ll do. Let’s get serious. | 够了 讲正经事 |
[08:13] | I’ll begin by saying that | 首先我想告诉大家 |
[08:14] | Will cries when he watches the movie “Rudy.” | 威尔每次看《追梦赤子心》都会哭 |
[08:17] | – No, I don’t. – Cries like an onion. | -我没哭 -哭得跟洋葱似的 |
[08:18] | Onions make you cry. They don’t themselves experience emotion. | 洋葱能催泪 但本身没有情感 |
[08:22] | The way you experience emotion when you watch “Rudy.” | 就像你看《追梦赤子心》时的情感吗 |
[08:24] | One scene, one moment, once in a while. | 一幕戏 一瞬间 偶尔一次 |
[08:26] | – The jersey scene? – Yes. | -放球衫那幕 -没错 |
[08:27] | Everybody cries at the jersey scene. | 人人看到那都哭了 |
[08:29] | – Jim? – I never saw it. | -吉姆 -我没看过 |
[08:30] | You haven’t seen “Rudy”? | 你没看过《追梦赤子心》 |
[08:32] | What were you doing when everyone else your age was living their lives? | 你的童年都花在什么上了 |
[08:34] | – My homework. – “My homework.” | -写作业 -“写作业” |
[08:39] | I didn’t think I’d be the only one to say that. | 我以为大家都会是这反应 |
[08:40] | I thought I’d have the safety of a mob. | 以为会淹没在嘲笑声中 |
[08:42] | Listen up, ’cause it’s Rudy’s last chance to dress for a game. | 听好了 那是鲁迪最后一次穿球服的机会 |
[08:45] | – I shouldn’t have started this. – Well, you did. | -我真不该提这茬 -晚了 |
[08:47] | NCAA rules only allow a certain number of players to be in uniform. | 大学体育协会只允许一定数目的队员穿队服 |
[08:49] | And every time the list goes up, Rudy’s name is left off it. | 每次公布名单时 鲁迪都落榜 |
[08:52] | And the list for the last game goes up | 最后一次的名单公布 |
[08:53] | and Rudy’s name is left off it again. | 鲁迪再一次落榜 |
[08:55] | Four years of futility. | 四年徒劳无功 |
[08:56] | First he’s got to make the grades to get in the school. | 他刻苦学习 好不容易进了大学 |
[08:58] | Then he’s got to make the practice squad. | 通过努力 进了训练队 |
[08:59] | And he’s getting creamed by guys twice his size. | 进队后又被彪形大汉当靶子练 |
[09:01] | But he doesn’t care because it’s all about the team. | 但他不在乎 因为进队是他的梦想 |
[09:03] | And all he wants is to just once to be on the list to dress for a game. | 他只希望能上名单 打一场球 |
[09:07] | And it’s the last game of his last year of college and he’s not on the list. | 可他大学的最后一场球赛 依然没上名单 |
[09:10] | – So one by one… – Here it is. | -于是 一个接一个 -泪点来了 |
[09:11] | …the players come to the coach’s office | 队员们来到教练办公室 |
[09:13] | and put their jerseys down on the desk. | 把球衫放在桌上 |
[09:15] | – And say, “Coach”… – “I want to take a shower with Rudy.” | -说道”教练” -“我想和鲁迪一起洗澡” |
[09:18] | No, they don’t. | 别胡扯 |
[09:20] | They walk in one by one, put their jerseys on the desk | 他们一个个走进去 把球衫放在桌上 |
[09:22] | and say, “Coach, I want Rudy to take my place on Saturday.” | 说道 “教练 周六我想让鲁迪替我” |
[09:26] | And there’s a whole line snaking out | 教练办公室前 |
[09:28] | of the coach’s office of players holding their jerseys. | 手拿球衫的队员 排起了长龙 |
[09:31] | – Jim, your forehead is bleeding. – It is. | -吉姆 你额头流血了 -是啊 |
[09:33] | – I accidently hit him with a door. – Twice. | -我不小心用门撞了他 -两次 |
[09:36] | Move your hair out of the way. | 把头发掀开 |
[09:38] | – It is bleeding. – Could you grab the first aid kit? | -出血了 -去拿急救箱 |
[09:40] | – Yeah. – I’m fine. | -好的 -我没事 |
[09:42] | – Where’s Don? – I don’t know. | -唐呢 -我不知道 |
[09:43] | I saw him slip out after Elliot’s segment. | 埃利奥特那段结束后 他溜出去了 |
[09:45] | Well, that’s what I want to talk about. | 我正想说呢 |
[09:46] | We’re 18 days into this | 已经跟了18天了 |
[09:48] | and I’m sick of pulling pool feed from the wires. | 我不想再用别家的画面了 |
[09:50] | I’ve seen the same footage | NBC的带子两小时内 |
[09:51] | we’re using licensed NBC three times in the last two hours. | 我们已经放过三遍 |
[09:54] | Nilesat keeps popping on and off. | 里面尼罗河卫星台的台标还时隐时现 |
[09:55] | And mostly, we can’t cover this from a hotel room. | 更重要的是 人在酒店里没法报道 |
[09:58] | We need someone on the ground. | 得有人去现场 |
[09:59] | It’s too dangerous on the ground. | 现场太危险了 |
[10:01] | – For an American. – You want to get a stringer? | -那是对美国人 -你想找特约通讯员吗 |
[10:02] | Someone local. Someone who can blend in with the crowd. | 找当地人 能隐藏在人群之中的 |
[10:04] | Someone who’s credible with both us and the protesters. | 并且要对我们和抗议人都可信 |
[10:07] | And someone who can shoot and cut and knows to check audio. | 这人还得会摄像 会剪接 会检查音频 |
[10:10] | You live on the Internet. Have you been tracking anyone? | 你整天泡在网上 能找到这样的人吗 |
[10:12] | I absolutely have the guy. | 绝对能找到 |
[10:19] | Excuse us. | 稍等 |
[10:28] | Do you know what you’re… ow. | 你到底会不会 |
[10:30] | Do you know what you’re… ow. | 你到底会不会 |
[10:32] | Do you know what you’re doing? Ow. | 你到底会不会弄啊 |
[10:34] | – I could have been a doctor. – What happened? | -我差点就当医生了 -差了什么 |
[10:37] | – Well, I didn’t go to medical school or anything. – Okay. | -我没去学医 -好吧 |
[10:41] | It’s another “TMI” story. | 又一篇TMI报道 |
[10:42] | And it’ll be picked up by Page Six. | 肯定会上《第六版》的 |
[10:44] | – How many different ways – It’s online today | -我说过多少次 -今天上了网络 |
[10:46] | do I have to say I’m not going | 你才会相信 |
[10:47] | – to play on that court? – and in print tomorrow. | -我是不会理他们的 -明天就会上报 |
[10:48] | – We have to engage this time. – What does it say? | -这次我们得应战了 -这次又说什么 |
[10:51] | Did you know that your boy… did you know that Wade Campbell | 你知不知道你男…韦德·坎贝尔 |
[10:53] | is thinking about running for Congress? | 打算竞选国会议员吗 |
[10:55] | Yeah, he’s thinking about it, but not more than that. | 知道 但他只是打算而已 |
[10:57] | Yes, more than that. | 不止是打算而已 |
[10:58] | He’s had meetings with senior staff of the DCCC. | 他和民主党国会竞选委员会高层会过面 |
[11:01] | They’re recruiting him for Anthony Weiner’s seat. | 他们要给他安东尼·韦纳的议员席位 |
[11:03] | Anthony Weiner’s keeping Anthony Weiner’s seat. | 安东尼·韦纳不会放弃自己的席位啊 |
[11:04] | – Not if he runs for mayor. – I didn’t know that. | -除非他要竞选市长 -这我不知道 |
[11:07] | You’ve had Wade on the show five times in six weeks. | 六周内 韦德上了我们的节目五次 |
[11:09] | What’s this story gonna be? | 报道会怎么写 |
[11:10] | It’s gonna be that you’re trying to get your boyfriend elected to Congress. | 报道会说 你在帮助男友竞选议员 |
[11:13] | What do you think it’s gonna be? | 还能怎么写 |
[11:17] | When you put it like that, I can see that that’s what it could look like. | 你这么说法 表面看来的确可能是这样 |
[11:20] | That’s what it does look like. | 表面看来就是这样 |
[11:21] | He won’t be on the show anymore. | 他不会再上节目了 |
[11:22] | Guys, according to Google Trends Volume index, | 两位 根据谷歌趋势指数 |
[11:26] | since New Year’s Eve, | 从除夕开始 |
[11:27] | the search term Will McAvoy has spiked 35 times its | 词条”威尔·麦卡沃伊”的搜索频率 |
[11:30] | average frequency over the last three years. | 比过去三年上升了35倍 |
[11:33] | In less than six weeks, | 近六周 |
[11:33] | there have been nine negative mentions in Page Six and “TMI.” | 《第六版》和TMI写了九篇负面报道 |
[11:36] | How many of their readers do you think are our viewers? | 我们的观众才不会看这种报纸 |
[11:39] | Those articles have been referenced or backlinked | 这些文章被四处转载和链接 |
[11:41] | – in over 800,000 websites. – Jesus! | -超过80万网页了 -天啊 |
[11:43] | – Yeah. – There are 800,000 websites? | -没错 -居然有80万网页 |
[11:45] | It’s a daily distraction from what we’re trying to do here. | 已经妨碍到我们要干的大事了 |
[11:47] | – First it was Will’s dating disasters. – I’m a great date. | -先是威尔的情场闹剧 -我是情场高手 |
[11:50] | Now we’re playing it fast and loose with ethics. | 现在我们又”缺失职业道德” |
[11:53] | Whoa, that’s only what it looks like. | 只是表面上如此而已 |
[11:55] | What else matters? | 谁在乎事实啊 |
[11:56] | We’re getting eaten alive by our own tabloid life. | 我们要被自己的八卦生活给葬送了 |
[11:58] | Come on, chief, it’s Mac. She’s annoyingly ethical. | 这可是麦肯 她的职业道德高得惹人厌 |
[12:01] | – Thank you. – Well, congratulations. | -多谢 -恭喜了 |
[12:05] | You’re now a boldfaced name. You’re in play. | 你的名字现在加粗了 成名人了 |
[12:07] | – Anything you do… – I understand. | -你做的任何事 -我明白 |
[12:12] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[12:17] | How did you not know he was talking… | 你怎会不知道他要… |
[12:19] | He never told me. | 他从没告诉过我 |
[12:20] | You can’t think I used you to raise his profile. | 你难道认为 我利用你给他打名气 |
[12:22] | I know for sure you didn’t use me. | 我当然知道你不会 |
[12:25] | He used me. | 是他利用了我 |
[12:31] | Hey, you know what? Seriously. | 其实 说真的 |
[12:33] | Don’t assume anything. He seems like a good guy. | 你别乱想 他看上去人还不错 |
[12:38] | Plus, nobody in his right mind would risk losing you. | 况且 任何心智正常的男人都不会冒险失去你 |
[12:41] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[12:48] | Who’s the stringer you’ve got? | 你找的特约通讯员是谁 |
[12:49] | I’ve been following his Twitter feed and YouTube posts. | 我跟他的推特和YouTube很久了 |
[12:51] | – He goes by the name Amen. – A-M-E-N? | -网名叫”阿门” -阿门吗 |
[12:54] | – Like praise the Lord? – That’s how it’s spelled. | -赞美上帝的那两字 -没错 |
[12:55] | But it means “The hidden one” in ancient Egyptian. | 但在古埃及语中 意思是”隐秘者” |
[12:58] | He’s got a following including Richard Engel | 他的推特粉丝包括理查德·英戈尔 |
[12:58] | NBC台首席驻地记者 随军报道了伊拉克战争 早年在埃及开罗当过四年自由记者 | |
[13:00] | who says he’s solid, straightforward, and fearless | 说他能以坚忍 耿直与无畏 |
[13:02] | in the face of all the chaos. | 直面任何混乱情况 |
[13:04] | It’s a nice endorsement from Engel, | 英戈尔给的评价很高 |
[13:05] | but I don’t know about using someone I don’t know. | 但我对陌生人不放心 |
[13:07] | I know him. He’s just like me. | 我了解他 他和我一样 |
[13:08] | – He is me. – What do you mean? | -他就是我 -什么意思 |
[13:13] | Our fathers were both mechanics. | 我们的父亲都是技工 |
[13:15] | Not because it was their dream job, | 不是因为梦想做技工 |
[13:16] | but because they knew there was always work for mechanics. | 只是因为技工好找工作 |
[13:19] | – Neal. – We’re both the eldest son | -尼尔 -我们都是长子 |
[13:20] | and have been taking care of our siblings for most our lives. | 一直都在照顾弟弟妹妹们 |
[13:24] | Neither of us will ever get a college degree. | 我们都无望上大学 |
[13:27] | We’re both idealistic about the Internet. | 都对互联网信心满满 |
[13:29] | Keep talking. | 继续讲 |
[13:36] | – I was on one of the trains. – 7/7? | -我在那趟地铁上 -七七 |
[13:42] | I was going to visit my aunt, and the train had just left Liverpool Street, | 我正要去姑姑家 地铁刚离开利物浦街站 |
[13:48] | and I was half asleep when the bomb exploded. | 炸弹爆炸时 我还半睡半醒 |
[13:50] | What did you see? | 看到了什么 |
[13:53] | The car filled with smoke, | 车厢里都是烟 |
[13:54] | people screaming, crying. | 人们尖叫 哭泣 |
[14:02] | Praying. | 祷告 |
[14:04] | Finally, an underground worker in an orange vest got to us | 终于 一名身穿橙色背心的地铁员工赶到 |
[14:07] | and started leading us up the tunnel into King’s Cross. | 领着我们走出了国王十字车站 |
[14:10] | And I pulled my cell phone out to call my dad. | 我拿出手机 想打电话给我爸 |
[14:12] | – There was no service. – Right. | -可那里没信号 -对 |
[14:14] | So you started filming it instead. | 于是你开始用摄像记录下一切 |
[14:16] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[14:17] | And I got out and I… | 我逃出来以后… |
[14:20] | you know, I uploaded it and I sent it to the news stations. | 把视频上传到了网上 还发给了电视台 |
[14:23] | You knew then you weren’t going to be a mechanic. | 从那时起 你知道自己不会做技工了 |
[14:26] | – Yeah. – He’s Rudy. | -是的 -他就是鲁迪 |
[14:27] | Not everything is “Rudy.” | 哪来那么多鲁迪 |
[14:29] | I know not everything is “Rudy.” | 我知道 |
[14:30] | Forget it. Some people just don’t understand “Rudy.” | 算了 某些人就是不懂鲁迪 |
[14:32] | Just me and Rudy and Neal | 懂的只有我和鲁迪 还有尼尔 |
[14:34] | and the guy Neal found in Cairo. | 还有尼尔在开罗找到的那人 |
[14:35] | – Amen. – Thank you. | -阿门 -谢谢 |
[14:38] | No, his name is Amen. | 不 他叫”阿门” |
[14:39] | And you can trust him. He’s gonna come through. | 你可以信赖他 他一定能胜任 |
[14:47] | What kind of equipment does he have? | 他有哪些器材 |
[14:48] | A Kodak Zi8 HD handheld and a laptop. | 柯达Zi8高清手持摄像机 一台笔记本 |
[14:51] | – You can find him? – Yes. | -你能找到他吗 -可以 |
[14:52] | How will we get the signal? | 怎么传信号 |
[14:53] | Why can’t he use our uplink? | 为什么不能用我们的线路 |
[14:54] | We’d need a mobile. | 需要用3G手机 |
[14:55] | There’s still the Internet. | 不是有互联网吗 |
[14:56] | There’s been no Internet since the 27th. | 27号开始就断网了 |
[14:58] | Not from the four major ISPs, | 只是四大运营商关断了 |
[14:59] | but there’s a smaller provider called the Noor Group, | 有一家叫诺尔集团的小型运营商 |
[15:01] | and their main client is the Egyptian Stock Exchange. | 主要客户是埃及证券交易所 |
[15:03] | They can’t shut that down. | 这是不可能关闭的 |
[15:04] | Are you saying there’s still working Internet in Egypt? | 你是说 埃及现在仍有网络 |
[15:06] | Noor Group has 83 live routes with successful pings | 诺尔集团有83条可用线路 |
[15:10] | on international inbound transit. | 供国际信号输入国内 |
[15:12] | Are you saying there’s still working Internet in Egypt? | 你是说埃及现在仍有网络吗 |
[15:15] | Yes. | 是的 |
[15:15] | – Will. – Yeah? | -威尔 -什么事 |
[15:17] | I need you to fill in at 10:00. | 我需要你来补10点档的缺 |
[15:19] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[15:20] | Elliot left his hotel. | 埃利奥特离开了酒店 |
[15:21] | He went down to the street and he got beaten up. | 走到街上 被人打了 |
[15:24] | What’s his condition? | 他情况怎样 |
[15:25] | He’s got a couple broken ribs, a broken arm, | 断了几根肋骨 一只手骨折 |
[15:26] | and cuts and bruises around his face. | 一脸伤口和淤青 |
[15:28] | – He got beaten with a rock. – Get him home. | -被石头砸的 -快把他撤回来 |
[15:30] | – That’s happening. – What the hell was he doing on the street? | -在撤了 -他跑到街上去干什么 |
[15:34] | I’m gonna call his wife. | 我给他老婆打电话 |
[15:35] | – I’ll do it. – No. | -我来打 -不行 |
[15:37] | – Don. – Charlie, let him do it. | -唐 -查理 让他打吧 |
[15:42] | Right away you say he’s fine and he’s on his way home. | 就说他没事 很快就到家 |
[15:45] | Yeah. | 明白 |
[15:45] | She doesn’t need to know about the rock. | 别提石头 |
[15:49] | What the hell was Elliot thinking? | 埃利奥特在想什么 |
[15:50] | He was thinking, “Get the story.” | 他在想 “那儿有新闻” |
[15:57] | What are you still doing here? | 你怎么还在这儿 |
[15:59] | Right. Yes. Come with me. | 我又给忘了 跟我来 |
[16:03] | I just heard about Elliot. | 我刚听说了埃利奥特的事 |
[16:04] | He’ll be okay. | 他会没事的 |
[16:05] | – Are you sure? – No internal injuries. | -你确定 -没有内伤 |
[16:07] | Thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[16:08] | A few months ago, | 几个月前 |
[16:08] | 佩利媒体中心: 美国的文化机构 致力于探讨电视广播对公众的文化及社会影响力 | |
[16:08] | I agreed to appear on a panel at the Paley Center | 我答应要参加佩利中心的专家座谈 |
[16:12] | called “Is TV News Equipped to Cover the Economy?” | 主题是”电视新闻是否有能力报道经济” |
[16:15] | Excellent subject. | 选题很棒 |
[16:16] | – I think so, but here’s the thing. – Yeah? | -我也觉得 但是 -怎么 |
[16:17] | I’m not equipped to cover the economy. | “我”没有能力报道经济 |
[16:19] | I don’t know anything about economics. | 我对经济一窍不通 |
[16:20] | I’m sure they’re not expecting you to be an economist. | 他们不会把你当成经济学家来问的 |
[16:22] | You’re a producer. | 你是个制片人啊 |
[16:22] | Yeah, but what I’m saying | 没错 但我的意思是 |
[16:23] | is I don’t know anything about the economy. | 我对经济真的一点都不懂 |
[16:26] | Nothing. I never studied it in school. | 一无所知 我从没修过经济学 |
[16:28] | I never read the business section. | 从没看过商科的书 |
[16:29] | I never reported economic news. | 也从没报过经济新闻 |
[16:31] | You’ve been producing economic news. | 可你制作过经济新闻呀 |
[16:32] | We’ve been doing five minutes a night for months. | 这几个月不是每晚都做五分钟吗 |
[16:34] | Yeah, I just set aside a five-minute block and let you and Will go at it. | 我只是每天空出五分钟 交给你和威尔 |
[16:37] | – You’ve been approving the subjects. – I trust you. | -内容都是你批准的呀 -我信任你 |
[16:39] | What does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[16:40] | I pretend to read what you give me and then I nod. | 我假装读了你的选题 然后点点头 |
[16:43] | Okay, have you been listening during the show? | 那我们在播的时候 你有认真听吗 |
[16:44] | – I have been listening very closely. – And? | -听得很用心 -然后呢 |
[16:46] | – I do not understand a word you’re saying. – Kenzie! | -一句都不懂 -肯兹 |
[16:49] | Can we save the scolding, Thomas Friedman? | 别教训我 汤马斯·佛里曼 |
[16:51] | Do you mean Paul Krugman? | 你是想说保罗·克鲁格曼吗 |
[16:52] | Which one’s the economist? | 哪个是经济学家来着 |
[16:53] | – Paul Krugman. – Then that’s who I meant. | -保罗·克鲁格曼 -我说的就是他 |
[16:54] | I just need you to teach me a couple of things to say | 你只需要教我几招 免得我一张口 |
[16:58] | that’ll make it look like I know something. | 就显得很文盲 |
[17:00] | How long did it take you to know what you know? | 你花了多久 才达到现在这程度的 |
[17:01] | College, grad school, doctorate, post-doctorate, | 本科 硕士 博士 博士后 |
[17:04] | practical experience… 15 years. | 外加工作经验 15年吧 |
[17:07] | – When’s the panel? – Tuesday. | -专家座谈是几时 -周二 |
[17:08] | – Okay. -Morning | -好吧 -早上 |
[17:09] | How about I give you three things you can write on your hand? | 我给你三句话 抄在手上怎样 |
[17:11] | No, I want to know this. | 不行 我真心想学 |
[17:12] | I think that a lot of what’s going on in the world | 我觉得世界上发生的事 |
[17:14] | has to do with the economy. | 大多跟经济脱不了干系 |
[17:15] | – You may be on to something. – It’s not like I need to know everything. | -这观点很新颖 -我又不需要什么都懂 |
[17:18] | You’ll be in no danger of that. | 这点我放心 |
[17:19] | – Joke well crafted. – Thank you. | -哈哈哈 -谢谢 |
[17:21] | – Go home. – Yup. | -回家吧 -好的 |
[17:37] | 来 电 韦德·坎贝尔 | |
[17:47] | Welcome back to “ACN Morning” | 欢迎回到”早安ACN” |
[17:49] | where it’s 22 minutes past the hour on this cold New York… | 在寒冷的纽约 节目已过去22分钟 |
[17:51] | – Very cold. – Very cold February 11th in New York. | -非常寒冷 -2月11号的纽约非常寒冷 |
[17:54] | Coming up, we go behind the scenes of the Jennifer Aniston comedy | 接下来看看詹妮弗·安妮斯顿的新喜剧 |
[17:56] | “Just Go With It” Hitting theaters today. | 《随波逐流》今日上映 |
[17:58] | And later we’ll be live at the Cineplex just up the street | 之后带来附近影城的现场直播 |
[18:00] | where moviegoers are braving freezing temperatures | 电影迷们战低温 |
[18:03] | just to be the very first to watch “Justin Bieber: Never Say Never.” | 只为先睹为快《贾斯汀·比伯: 永不言败》 |
[18:07] | Do you have Bieber Fever? | 你是比伯发烧粉吗 |
[18:08] | I’m not ashamed to say I do have Bieber Fever. | 我毫不羞愧地说 我是比伯发烧粉 |
[18:11] | But right now it’s time to play a round of… | 接着进入以下环节 |
[18:12] | “What Caught My Eye.” | “八卦关注” |
[18:14] | I’ll tell you what caught my eye this morning. | 我今早关注到的八卦 |
[18:15] | It was an item about our own house. | 就发生在我们内部 |
[18:17] | “TMI” is reporting online that “News Night” may be playing favorites | TMI在线爆料”晚间新闻”可能假公济私 |
[18:21] | by boosting the profile of the boyfriend | 为执行制片人麦肯兹·麦克黑尔的男友 |
[18:23] | of its executive producer Mackenzie McHale. | 宣传造势 |
[18:25] | Did you see that? | 你看了吗 |
[18:26] | I did, but we don’t know the facts about that. | 我看了 但事实不知是何 |
[18:28] | Well, the facts are Mackenzie McHale | 事实就是 麦肯兹·麦克黑尔 |
[18:30] | is the executive producer of “News Night.” | 是”晚间新闻”的执行制片人 |
[18:32] | Wade Campbell is her boyfriend. Wade’s got political ambitions. | 韦德·坎贝尔是她男友 他有志于从政 |
[18:35] | And he’s turned up as a guest on the show, | 他做客该节目 |
[18:37] | so the piece says, five times in the last six weeks or so. | 报道称 过去的六周里 他出镜五次 |
[18:40] | What do you think, ethical? | 你怎么看 职业道德呢 |
[18:41] | Millie, put me through to the day side control room. | 米莉 帮我接日间档的控制室 |
[18:44] | I’ll tell you what makes this even a little more complicated. | 更复杂的还在后面 |
[18:46] | Tony. | 托尼 |
[18:47] | Mackenzie McHale and Will McAvoy used to be a couple. | 麦肯兹·麦克黑尔和威尔·麦卡沃伊是老情人 |
[18:50] | So things have to be a little tense on the prime time side. | 所以黄金档气氛有点紧张啊 |
[18:54] | Ask me how I know they were a couple, | 我怎么知道他们是老情人 |
[18:55] | – ’cause this is a wild story. – The e-mail. | -坊间传闻了 -电邮 |
[18:57] | Mackenzie McHale sent a mass email to every employee of AWM | 麦肯兹群发给了AWM所有员工 |
[19:00] | – saying that she had cheated on Will. – Let’s move on. | -说她给威尔带了绿帽子 -换个话题 |
[19:03] | We’ve all done that, right? I don’t mean cheated. | 我们都经历过 不是戴绿帽子 |
[19:05] | I mean we’ve all hit the wrong key… | 我们都有过按错键的经历 |
[19:06] | This is Charlie Skinner. Put me right in his fucking ear. | 我是查理·斯金纳 给我接进他的耳机 |
[19:09] | So we’ve got an anchor and an executive producer who used to be involved… | 于是我们知道 主播和执行制片有过旧情 |
[19:12] | Hi. You’ve got 10 seconds to take your show gracefully to commercial | 给你十秒钟 自然地切换到广告 |
[19:17] | or so help me, Hannah, | 不然 汉娜保佑 |
[19:19] | you’re not going to be sitting in that chair when we come back. | 等广告回来 你就没椅子坐了 |
[19:22] | Oh, well. You get the picture. | 我的意思 大家都明白 |
[19:24] | We’re gonna take a break and come back after the break. | 我们休息一下 马上回来 |
[19:28] | This is “ACN Morning.” | 这里是《早安ACN》 |
[19:30] | Very graceful. | 很自然 |
[19:42] | She really wasn’t ashamed to say she had Bieber Fever? | 她真不羞愧 说自己是比伯发烧粉吗 |
[19:50] | It’s all right. | 没事的 |
[19:56] | Happy Valentine’s Day. | 情人节快乐 |
[20:01] | I didn’t…I didn’t realize it was Valentine’s Day. | 我 我还没意识到情人节到了 |
[20:04] | And that people in the office gave… | 而且同事间会送… |
[20:05] | No, Valentine’s Day is Monday, not today, | 不 情人节是周一 不是今天 |
[20:08] | and these aren’t for you, they’re from you. | 这些也不是送你的 而是你送的 |
[20:09] | I am more confused than I was before. | 我更糊涂了 |
[20:11] | Don planned a beautiful night for us on Monday. | 唐给我们策划了完美的二人之夜 |
[20:14] | – You and me? – Yes. | -你和我吗 -是啊 |
[20:15] | Don planned a romantic evening for you and me. | 唐给我和你策划了一个浪漫之夜 |
[20:17] | – Me and him. – That makes more sense. | -我和他 -有道理 |
[20:19] | And I don’t want it to be ruined by Lisa, | 我不希望被利萨毁掉 |
[20:20] | who will ruin it if she doesn’t have a romantic Valentine’s Day. | 她若过不上浪漫情人节 我也跟着遭殃 |
[20:24] | Last year her boyfriend forgot it was Valentine’s Day | 去年她男友忘了情人节 |
[20:27] | and went to a Rangers game with his friends. | 跑去和朋友看游骑兵队的球赛 |
[20:28] | She got drunk, made us watch “Overboard,” | 她喝醉后 逼我们看《落水姻缘》 |
[20:30] | and reviewed every bad Valentine’s Day she’s ever had, | 然后历数她的每一次悲惨情人节 |
[20:33] | which was all of them. Not this year. | 结果年年都悲惨 今年绝不行 |
[20:36] | You’re gonna be like St. Valentine himself. | 你就是圣瓦伦丁转世 |
[20:39] | – St. Valentine actually… – Focus, nerd. | -圣瓦伦丁其实… -专心听我说 呆子 |
[20:40] | – Okay. – Don got us a room at the Four Seasons. | -好吧 -唐在四季酒店给我们订了房 |
[20:43] | – Me and.. – Nope, still him and me. | -我和… -还是我和他 |
[20:46] | The Four Seasons. The bathtub fills up in less than 60 seconds. | 四季酒店 浴缸一分钟内就能注满水 |
[20:50] | And I don’t want Lisa showing up | 我不希望利萨出现 |
[20:51] | with a copy of “The Notebook” Saying, “Where’s the minibar?” | 拿着《恋恋笔记本》问我”冰箱在哪” |
[20:53] | Yeah, I can’t hang out with Lisa on Valentine’s Day. | 情人节我不能跟利萨约会 |
[20:56] | That… that’s making a pretty strong statement. | 那样会表示 正式建立恋爱关系 |
[20:59] | Don’t screw with me on this, James Tiberius Harper. | 别坏我的好事 詹姆斯·提比略·哈珀 |
[21:01] | That’s not my middle name. | 那不是我的中间名 |
[21:02] | You’re thinking of Captain James Tiberius Kirk… | 你想说的是詹姆斯·提比略·柯克船长 |
[21:05] | Do not screw me on this, Jim. | 不许坏我的好事 吉姆 |
[21:06] | We’re not in a relationship. | 我们没谈恋爱 |
[21:08] | She calls me at night after work. | 她晚上下班后打我电话 |
[21:09] | We talk for a minute and then she says, | 我们聊一会儿 然后她说 |
[21:11] | “Should I come over?” | “要我过来吗” |
[21:12] | – And what am I supposed to say? – You say yes. | -我该说什么 -说要 |
[21:14] | I say yes. | 我说了要 |
[21:16] | If you’re dating someone on February 14th, | 如果在2月14号 你和某人交往着 |
[21:19] | you take them out on February 14th. | 就该在2月14号带她出去约会 |
[21:21] | What’s February 14th? | 2月14号是什么日子 |
[21:23] | – Valentine’s Day. – Yes. | -情人节 -对 |
[21:25] | Here’s your itinerary. | 这是你的行程 |
[21:26] | You made reservations at her favorite restaurant, Dell’anima. | 你在她最爱的餐厅黛拉尼玛订了位 |
[21:29] | You got her a horse charm for her charm bracelet. | 你为她的手镯买了小马挂饰 |
[21:32] | This is a bottle of her favorite wine. | 这瓶是她最爱的酒 |
[21:34] | And this is some slutty lingerie | 这是性感内衣 |
[21:35] | for whatever disgusting thing you guys do later. | 为你们之后的淫荡事准备的 |
[21:37] | Oh, and the 60-second bathtub is for hygiene? | 60秒浴缸 是为了卫生吗 |
[21:40] | You can’t have sex in a bathtub. It doesn’t work. | 在浴缸里没法做爱 做不了 |
[21:42] | Yes, it does. You just have to slip yourself… | 可以的 只需往下滑… |
[21:44] | – Thank you. – I’d like to hear more. | -谢谢 -我想学学 |
[21:46] | – Shut up! – Okay. | -闭嘴 -好吧 |
[21:47] | Here is her card. | 这是送她的卡片 |
[21:48] | And here is what you’ll write on it. | 照着这些写上去 |
[21:50] | “This has been the best month of my life. | “这是我人生中最棒的一个月 |
[21:52] | You are beautiful, talented, | 你是那么美丽 聪慧 |
[21:55] | and the most”… are you out of your mind? | 而且是最…” 你脑子有问题吧 |
[21:57] | – We’ve been on four dates. – Look at me. | -我们才约会了四次 -看着我 |
[21:59] | I already am. | 看着呢 |
[22:00] | Do. Not. Screw. Me. On. This. Jim. | 不-许-坏-我-的-好-事 吉姆 |
[22:06] | You pick her up at 9:30. | 你9点半去接她 |
[22:08] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[22:13] | He’s online. | 他上线了 |
[22:18] | – Amen? – Yes? | -阿门吗 -是的 |
[22:21] | I’m Neal Sampat, | 我是尼尔·桑帕特 |
[22:22] | Atlantis Cable News in New York. | 来自纽约ACN台 |
[22:23] | Did we communicate about an hour ago? | 我们一小时前联系过吗 |
[22:26] | Yes, we did. | 联系过 |
[22:29] | What did I say my favorite kind of pizza was? | 我说过我最喜欢什么匹萨 |
[22:33] | Plain pizza. Cheese. | 原味的 只加奶酪 |
[22:35] | You’re a purist. | 你是纯粹主义者 |
[22:37] | It’s true. | 确实 |
[22:41] | Amen, we’d like to pay you to be our reporter on the ground. | 阿门 我们想雇你做现场记者 |
[22:44] | You’re obviously able to move around out there. | 显然你可以四处走动 |
[22:46] | Your quotes and sources all check out. | 你引用的原话和消息源也都核实无误 |
[22:48] | You’re asking great questions and you’re posting great film. | 你问的问题很棒 上传视频也很赞 |
[22:51] | – Do we have a deal? – Yes, we have a deal. | -合作吗 -好的 合作 |
[22:54] | Good. | 很好 |
[22:56] | This is our executive producer. | 她是执行制片人 |
[22:57] | That’s the boss. Her name is Mackenzie McHale. | 就是老大 叫麦肯兹·麦克黑尔 |
[23:01] | Amen, thanks so much for agreeing to help us. | 阿门 非常感谢你答应帮我们 |
[23:04] | Thank you for broadcasting this. | 感谢你们能报道这些 |
[23:06] | We go on the air at 3:00 A.M. Your time. | 我们直播的时间是你那的凌晨3点 |
[23:09] | And you’ll be part of the top story. | 你将参与的是头条新闻 |
[23:11] | I want you to report from the middle of Tahrir Square. | 我希望你从解放广场中心进行报道 |
[23:15] | But first, we need interviews. | 但首先 我们需要采访 |
[23:17] | We need you to go to the palace and find out who’s in charge. | 我们需要你去总统府 打听出谁在掌权 |
[23:22] | – Can you do that? – Yes, ma’am. | -你能做到吗 -能 |
[23:24] | We need you to talk to a member of the military | 我们需要你和军队成员谈话 |
[23:27] | and see what their marching orders are. | 了解他们的军令内容 |
[23:29] | – Can you do that? – Yes, ma’am. | -能做到吗 -能 |
[23:32] | Do you have a BeachTek with an XLR adapter | 你有带XLR接头的迷你混音器吗 |
[23:34] | so you can go wireless? | 无线通话需要 |
[23:35] | I have a handheld directional, but it works pretty well. | 我有手持指向天线设备 效果不错 |
[23:39] | Okay, but you’ll have to check your levels. | 好吧 但你得检查电平 |
[23:40] | We’ll have a problem with overmodulated sound. | 过调制的声音 我们很难处理 |
[23:43] | – Got it. – We’re gonna need any B-roll you shot last night. | -了解 -我们需要你昨晚拍摄的所有脚本 |
[23:46] | Can you compress it into a YouSendIt file? | 你能压缩好用”文件快递”发过来吗 |
[23:48] | It should be downloading on your computer. | 你电脑上应该在下载了 |
[23:52] | It is. Thank you. | 是的 谢谢 |
[23:55] | Okay, one last thing. | 好的 最后一件事 |
[23:58] | Yes? | 什么 |
[24:00] | We need you to take off your bandana. | 你得拿掉你的方巾 |
[24:02] | We have to ID you with your real name, first and last. | 我们报道时必须用真实全名 |
[24:06] | Do you understand? | 你理解吗 |
[24:07] | That’s necessary? | 必须如此吗 |
[24:10] | The report won’t have credibility coming from an anonymous reporter. | 匿名记者的报道 没有可信度 |
[24:20] | Amen, every news outlet in the world is gonna be there. | 阿门 全世界的新闻媒体都会在那 |
[24:24] | But you’ll be the first Egyptian reporter on an American network | 而你将是第一位埃及记者 通过美国媒体 |
[24:27] | to describe what it’s like living through this | 来记录那一刻的现场经历 |
[24:29] | Berlin Wall moment for the Middle East. | 报道中东的”柏林墙事件” |
[24:31] | This is history and you’ll never forget tonight. | 你将书写历史 今晚你将永生难忘 |
[24:37] | Yes, of course. You’re right. | 对 你说得对 |
[24:47] | My name is Salim. Kahlid Salim. | 我叫萨利姆 卡利德·萨利姆 |
[24:55] | Kahlid, let’s go through some technical details. | 卡利德 我们来讨论些技术细节 |
[25:01] | First of all, how do you spell Kahlid? | 首先 卡利德怎么拼 |
[25:03] | K-a-h-l K-a-h-l… | |
[25:06] | Are you gonna be nervous about Leona | 如果我报道科赫兄弟和威斯康辛州政府 |
[25:07] | if I look into the Koch brothers on Wisconsin? | 你会不会担心莉安娜 |
[25:09] | Are you gonna be nervous about more tabloid stories? | 你担心出现更多的八卦新闻吗 |
[25:12] | – Have I ever been nervous about the tabloid stories? – You? | -我何时担心过八卦新闻 -你呢 |
[25:14] | Would it make life easier for everyone if I quietly resigned? | 我悄悄辞职 你们会不会好过些 |
[25:17] | No, and when was the last time you quietly did anything? | 不会 再说你何时悄悄做过事 |
[25:20] | – I can be quiet. – For instance, there was the time you sent an email | -我可以悄悄地 -有一次 你把一封邮件 |
[25:22] | – to 138,000 people. – I sent it to 112 people. | -发给了13万8千人 -是给112个人 |
[25:26] | – And then it got sent to… – Will the two of you shut up? | -然后被转… -你俩都闭嘴 |
[25:29] | This is exactly the kind of story Leona doesn’t want us to chase, so… | 这恰恰是莉安娜不想深挖的新闻 所以… |
[25:33] | – Let’s chase it as hard as we can? – Yeah. | -我们就使劲挖 -没错 |
[25:37] | Do me a favor and see if there’s a connection | 帮我个忙 查查科赫兄弟 |
[25:37] | 2010年1月的联合公民诉联邦选举委员会案 该案判决使各种企业或组织可以通过资助影响竞选 | |
[25:40] | between the Koch brothers and Citizens United. | 和联合公民有无关系 |
[25:42] | – I’m way ahead of you. – How? | -我早就查了 -结果呢 |
[25:45] | Well, no, I’m exactly where you are. It’s just an expression. | 我其实没查 就是随口一说 |
[25:49] | Usually it takes decades, even centuries, for us to see the world change. | 通常需要几十年 几百年 才能看到世界变化 |
[25:53] | But in the Middle East, the world has changed in seven weeks. | 但中东世界在七周内 便已天翻地覆 |
[25:56] | January 25th, protesters converged on Cairo’s Tahrir Square | 1月25日 抗议民众聚集于开罗解放广场 |
[26:00] | demanding the resignation of President Hosni Mubarak, | 要求胡斯尼·穆巴拉克总统退位 |
[26:02] | who’d ruled Egypt for 30 years. | 结束其三十年的统治 |
[26:04] | Last night Mubarak enraged the Egyptian people by refusing to resign. | 昨晚穆巴拉克拒绝退任 激怒了民众 |
[26:09] | But just 24 hours later, he bowed to the will of the people | 但仅仅24小时后 他便屈从了民意 |
[26:12] | and announced the following through his vice president | 并由副总统欧玛尔·苏莱曼代表 |
[26:14] | – Omar Suleiman. – Roll 2, take it. | -宣布以下内容 -进二号视频 |
[26:21] | You’re a handsome young man, Kahlid. | 你是个年轻帅小伙 卡利德 |
[26:23] | – How are you feeling? – Good. | -感觉怎么样 -很好 |
[26:26] | Here’s Tahrir Square just moments later. | 以下是他退任后解放广场的场景 |
[26:27] | Roll 3, take it. | 进三号视频 |
[26:32] | They’re chanting “Egypt is free. | 他们在高喊着”埃及自由了 |
[26:34] | You’re an Egyptian. Lift up your head.” | 你是埃及人 高昂你的头” |
[26:40] | For more, we’re going live now to Cairo | 更多内容 我们连线位于开罗的 |
[26:42] | where our reporter Kahlid Salim is standing by. | 特约通讯员 卡利德·萨利姆 |
[26:45] | Good morning, Kahlid. | 早上好 卡利德 |
[26:47] | It is a good morning. | 这个早上的确很好 |
[26:49] | 30 seconds back. | 30秒 |
[26:50] | – Will. – Yeah? | -威尔 -怎么 |
[26:52] | I wanted to mention something to you, just for what it’s worth. | 有点事想告诉你 可能会帮上忙 |
[26:53] | – What? – I used to work at “TMI.” | -什么事 -我原来在TMI工作过 |
[26:55] | There was a rumor… it was a little more than rumor– | 有谣言说…不光是谣言 |
[26:57] | that some of the guys at “TMI” would take protection money. | 说TMI有人收取保护费 |
[27:00] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么呢 |
[27:01] | You give ’em money and your name stays out. | 你给他们钱 就不会报道你 |
[27:03] | You just get in touch with Nina Howard, pay her what she wants– | 你可以找妮娜·霍华德 付给她钱 |
[27:05] | – Are you out of your mind? – Just mentioning it. | -你疯了吗 -就是想告诉你一下 |
[27:07] | They took protection money at “TMI”? | TMI居然收保护费 |
[27:09] | In three, two… | 三 二… |
[27:12] | Welcome back. | 欢迎回来 |
[27:13] | We go from Cairo to Madison, Wisconsin, | 视线转到威斯康辛首府麦迪逊 |
[27:14] | where thousands of people are converging on the statehouse | 上千人正聚集于议会大厦前 |
[27:17] | to protest Governor Scott Walker’s proposed budget bill. | 抗议斯科特·沃克州长提出的预算案 |
[27:21] | There it is. Can you see us? | 连上了 你能看见我们吗 |
[27:24] | – Yes. – That was real good work. | -可以 -干得真不错 |
[27:27] | Thank you. I’ve got some excellent footage of the disinfectant brigades. | 谢谢 我拍到一些很不错的消毒队片段 |
[27:30] | What are the disinfectant brigades? | 消毒队是什么 |
[27:32] | Most of Tahrir is old ladies sweeping up right now. | 解放广场现在到处是老妇人在清扫 |
[27:35] | The kids changed the country, | 孩子们改变了国家 |
[27:36] | then they brought in the moms to clean up after. | 然后把老妈子带出来清扫 |
[27:39] | The whole place smells like lysol. | 整个广场都是一股消毒水味 |
[27:41] | And they call it a nonviolent revolution. | 而他们管这叫非暴力革命 |
[27:43] | I wouldn’t say it was a revolution. | 这不算是革命 |
[27:45] | – Why’s that? – The army’s still in charge. | -为什么 -军队依然掌权 |
[27:47] | So I suppose I’d call it a military coup. | 只能称之为军事政变 |
[27:51] | But we’ll get there. | 但革命会到来的 |
[27:52] | For the moment, we traded an 82-year-old dictator | 目前 我们换下82岁的独裁者 |
[27:55] | for a 79-year-old field marshal who’s been called Mubarak’s poodle. | 换上79岁的陆军元帅 人称”穆巴拉克的狮子狗” |
[27:58] | Who called him Mubarak’s poodle? | 谁说他是穆巴拉克的狮子狗 |
[28:00] | Your State Department in emails released by WikiLeaks. | 你们国务院在维基解密发布的邮件里说的 |
[28:04] | – WikiLeaks. – The army’s not the good guys? | -维基解密 -军队不是好东西吗 |
[28:07] | I think that’s where to go with the story. | 这正是报道的方向 |
[28:08] | Will there be free and fair elections? | 会不会有自由公平的选举 |
[28:10] | Will the army protect pro-Mubarak thugs | 军队会不会保护那些拥护穆巴拉克 |
[28:12] | who killed hundreds in the last two and a half weeks? | 并在过去两周半内杀害上百人的暴徒们 |
[28:15] | I was in Tahrir the night they killed 91. | 他们杀害91人那晚 我在解放广场 |
[28:17] | Old men and children beaten and shot. | 看到老人和小孩遭到毒打和射杀 |
[28:20] | Okay, brother, where do you want to go next? | 兄弟 你接下来要去哪 |
[28:22] | The Ministry of the Interior. | 内政部 |
[28:24] | If Mubarak wanted to throw you in a hole, that was it. | 穆巴拉克一定是把人关押在那 |
[28:27] | The army’s got it cordoned off | 军队已经把那里封锁 |
[28:29] | and they’re burning documents in the courtyard. | 在院子里焚烧文件 |
[28:31] | – That’s a government building. – He’s all right. | -那是政府大楼 -他没问题 |
[28:33] | Kahlid, you get us film of the army burning evidence | 卡利德 你帮我们拍到军队焚烧的证据 |
[28:35] | and I’ll personally come down there with a truckload of Lemon Pledge. | 我就亲自给你送去一卡车的清洁喷雾 |
[28:39] | I won’t let you down with this. | 我不会让你们失望的 |
[28:41] | You understand the difference between a commercial bank and an investment bank? | 你明白商业银行和投资银行的区别吗 |
[28:43] | – Of course. – Kenzie? | -当然 -肯兹 |
[28:45] | – No. – Investment banks are gamblers. | -不明白 -投资银行就是赌徒 |
[28:47] | Commercial banks are where you have a savings account and a checking account. | 商业银行则提供定期与活期储蓄账户 |
[28:50] | – Can you balance your checkbook? – Yes. | -你会记账吗 -会 |
[28:53] | – Kenzie? – No. | -肯兹 -不会 |
[28:54] | All right, so after the Great Depression, | 好吧 大萧条之后 |
[28:56] | Congress wanted to put a firewall | 国会想设立一道防火墙 |
[28:58] | between the investment banks and the commercial banks. | 把投资银行和商业银行隔离开 |
[29:00] | They wanted to make sure that Wall Street could melt to the ground | 以此确保 哪怕华尔街的投行通通倒闭 |
[29:03] | and the commercial banks wouldn’t be touched. | 商业银行也不会受丝毫影响 |
[29:05] | They passed a law, the Glass-Steagall Act. | 于是国会通过了格拉斯-斯蒂格尔法案 |
[29:07] | Now you could be Gordon Gekko or George Bailey, | 于是你可以做戈登·盖柯或者乔治·贝里 |
[29:08] | 戈登·盖柯 电影《华尔街》中角色 贪婪的股市大亨 乔治·贝里 电影《生活多美好》中角色 十分无私 | |
[29:10] | but you couldn’t be both. | 但不可以两者兼是 |
[29:14] | You with me? | 你在听吗 |
[29:17] | I can’t seem to stop hurting Will. | 我一直在伤害威尔 |
[29:20] | This morning was just fucked up. | 今早的事太混蛋了 |
[29:22] | Day side at this place just resents prime time. And that’s all that was. | 日间档怨恨黄金档而已 |
[29:26] | – Is Will mad at you? – No. | -威尔生你气了吗 -没有 |
[29:28] | That probably makes you feel worse. | 所以让你更难受了 |
[29:31] | And my saying that just then probably makes you feel | 而我这么说 又让你 |
[29:33] | a lot worse than you did a couple seconds ago. | 比几秒钟前更难受了 |
[29:34] | Do you have any human knowledge? | 你一点不懂人情吗 |
[29:36] | I have been told I do not. | 大家都说我不懂 |
[29:41] | Let’s keep going. | 继续吧 |
[29:42] | I can’t help but think this is all partially my fault. | 我总觉得发生这些事 我也有责任 |
[29:44] | I’m the one who didn’t believe you | 你告诉我威尔没有背叛你 |
[29:45] | when you told me that Will didn’t cheat on you | 而我却不相信你 |
[29:46] | – and that’s why you… – I had to send the email, right. | -所以你… -我不得不发那邮件 |
[29:48] | Don’t be ridiculous. It’s completely your fault. | 别傻了 完全是你的责任 |
[29:50] | It’s so unbelievably your… no. | 彻彻底底是你的…不 |
[29:54] | I’m the closest thing to a female friend that you have, right? | 我是最接近你女性朋友身份的人了吧 |
[29:56] | Wait, are you saying that I don’t have female friends | 慢着 你是说我没有女性朋友 |
[29:58] | or that you’re not entirely female? | 还是说你不完全是女性 |
[30:00] | – Which do you think? – The first. | -你觉得呢 -前者 |
[30:01] | Yes. So what happened and why can’t it be fixed? | 没错 那到底怎么了 为什么你们不能和好 |
[30:06] | What happened was I was with a guy for a long time | 我之前和一个人恋爱了很久 |
[30:10] | who wasn’t half the man that Will is and he dumped me. | 他连威尔一半都不如 还甩了我 |
[30:13] | – Later I started seeing Will. – I can fill in the rest of the story. | -后来我和威尔 -后面的我能想象 |
[30:16] | – Why can’t it be fixed? – Listen, do you mind if we just talk… | -为什么不能和好 -你能不能回到… |
[30:19] | – Yeah, Glass-Steagall. – The firewall, it worked? | -格拉斯-斯蒂格尔法案 -防火墙 有用吗 |
[30:21] | It helped lead to the largest sustained period | 它造就了美国史上 |
[30:23] | of economic growth in US history, | 历时最久的经济持续增长期 |
[30:25] | a 60-year expansion of the middle class, | 六十年间 中产阶级不断壮大 |
[30:27] | the largest increase in productivity, | 生产率增长幅度达到史上最高 |
[30:29] | and the largest increase in median income. | 平均收入增长幅度史上最高 |
[30:31] | We also won World War II, put a man on the moon | 我们赢了二战 把人类送上了月球 |
[30:33] | and a computer in everyone’s lap. | 让所有人用上了笔记本电脑 |
[30:36] | And you know what happened next? | 你猜后来发生了什么 |
[30:37] | We cheated on the perfect guy with a guy who dumped us? | 为了一个甩了我们的人 背叛了最完美的人 |
[30:41] | Yes. We repealed Glass-Steagall. | 没错 我们废除了格拉斯·斯蒂格尔法案 |
[30:48] | Why can’t it be fixed? | 为什么你们不能和好 |
[30:55] | Hey, I’ve got to write something on a Valentine’s card. | 我得写张情人节卡片 |
[30:58] | You’re used to deceiving women. What would you write… | 你是泡妞高手 你会怎么写… |
[31:00] | – I can’t find Kahlid. – What do you mean? | -卡利德不见了 -什么意思 |
[31:03] | I haven’t heard from him since Saturday night his time | 当地时间周六晚之后 我就再没他消息了 |
[31:05] | and he hasn’t updated his Twitter or Facebook. | 他也没更新推特或Facebook |
[31:07] | – Have you tried contacting… – All his contacts | -有没有联系… -所有联系人都找了 |
[31:08] | Facebook, YouTube… no one’s heard from him. | Facebook YouTube上的好友都没见过他 |
[31:11] | Guys, Elliot Hirsch. | 各位 埃利奥特·赫什 |
[31:18] | Thank you. | 多谢 |
[31:20] | I’m fine, really. | 我没事 真的 |
[31:23] | And thanks, everyone, for the calls and the emails and the flowers. | 谢谢大家的电话 邮件和鲜花 |
[31:26] | And the stripper dressed as a pro-Mubarak security officer. | 以及身穿穆巴拉克保安制服的脱衣舞女郎 |
[31:30] | You wouldn’t think they’d have that outfit in storage. | 她们还真有这种制服 |
[31:34] | – Come on. – Where are we going? | -走吧 -去哪儿 |
[31:36] | – Charlie. – Hang on. | -见查理 -等一下 |
[31:39] | Welcome back, Elliot. | 欢迎回来 埃利奥特 |
[31:40] | – Everyone’s really happy you’re all right. – Thanks, man. | -你没事大家都很高兴 -谢谢 |
[31:42] | The coverage from the stringer, it was great Friday night. | 周五晚上特约通讯员的报道很牛啊 |
[31:45] | – They told me that was you. – Yeah. | -据说是你联系的 -没错 |
[31:47] | But I can’t find him. It’s been about 36 hours. | 但我找不到他了 已经36小时了 |
[31:51] | – Did you try… – I’ve tried everything. | -有没有试过… -什么都试了 |
[31:54] | All right, he’s got our satellite phone. | 他有我们的卫星电话 |
[31:55] | The one the two of us were using. | 我俩原来用的那个 |
[31:57] | You can get the provider to | 你可以联系运营商 |
[31:58] | run a GPS trace to tell you where the phone is. | 用GPS定位电话的位置 |
[32:00] | Good. Thank you. | 太好了 谢谢 |
[32:02] | Did someone here order a fascist thug? | 谁召唤来一个法西斯暴徒 |
[32:05] | No, we did this already. | 不要 我们玩儿过了 |
[32:08] | – He’s home. – Thank you, God. | -他回来了 -谢天谢地 |
[32:11] | I can’t hug you, right? | 我不能抱你 是吗 |
[32:13] | No, my ribs. | 不能 肋骨 |
[32:15] | All right. | 好吧 |
[32:19] | – Elliot. – Yes, sir? | -埃利奥特 -在 |
[32:21] | Don’t ever fucking do that again. | 别再干这种傻事了 |
[32:23] | – Yes, sir. – Will filled in Friday night. | -遵命 -威尔周五替你了 |
[32:25] | I’ll have Becky fill in tonight and until you’re ready to– | 今晚贝基代班 等你养好伤… |
[32:27] | No, that’s why we’re here. I want him on the air tonight. | 不行 我们来就是为了他今晚上节目 |
[32:29] | And shoot him from the neck down? | 镜头只拍脖子以下吗 |
[32:31] | No, we show what’s going on. | 不 我们要讲出来 |
[32:32] | Journalists are getting beaten up. | 许多记者都被袭击了 |
[32:33] | I know, but… | 我知道 但… |
[32:34] | He took the lead for ACN on the biggest international story in a decade. | 他代表ACN前往报道十年来最重要的国际事件 |
[32:37] | – You can’t take him off. – It’ll just be for a week. | -你不能换下他 -就一星期 |
[32:39] | – Just till my face heals… – You don’t want to go on? | -等到我的脸痊愈… -你不想继续吗 |
[32:41] | – Of course I want to go on. – Then that’s it. | -我当然想继续 -那不就得了 |
[32:44] | This is a great reporter who brought us a great story. | 他是带来伟大报道的伟大记者 |
[32:46] | I didn’t bring any story. I got beaten up before… | 我没有报道什么 还来不及就被打… |
[32:48] | That’s the story. | 这就是个报道 |
[32:51] | No, I didn’t mean that that’s the story. | 我不是说 那才是重大新闻 |
[32:53] | I meant that– yes, I know that we’re not the story, | 没错 我们不是重大新闻 |
[32:55] | but, Jesus, God damn it, nobody’s ever gonna know that he… | 但是老天啊 没人会知道他… |
[32:58] | – We know. – That’s not good enough. | -我们知道 -那怎么够 |
[33:00] | Yes, it is. | 足够了 |
[33:04] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[33:05] | And the media, we’re all effete, elitist assholes. | 咱们媒体都是懦弱无能的超级软蛋 |
[33:08] | We’re blow-dried clowns sitting in an ivory tower. | 关在象牙塔里 表面光鲜的小丑 |
[33:10] | Just look. | 看看他 |
[33:13] | You’re benched. | 你坐冷板凳去吧 |
[33:20] | – Will. – Yeah? | -威尔 -怎么了 |
[33:22] | I need to talk to you. | 我有事跟你说 |
[33:25] | First, Maria Guerrero wanted me to relay a message that she feels terrible. | 首先 玛莉亚·格雷罗委托我向你道歉 |
[33:28] | Why isn’t she saying that herself? | 她自己怎么不来 |
[33:30] | – She’s terrified of you. – That’s fair. | -她不敢见你 -应该的 |
[33:33] | Look, Tony thinks prime time looks down their nose at day side. | 托尼觉得黄金档瞧不起日间档 |
[33:35] | – That’s all that was about. – Well, he really turned me around. | -才这样做 -这下子 我刮目相看了 |
[33:38] | Tell Maria I saw her try to stop it | 告诉玛莉亚 我看到她试图阻止了 |
[33:40] | and I appreciate it. | 我表示感谢 |
[33:41] | I will, but I came here to tell you | 我会的 但我来是要告诉你 |
[33:42] | that Nina Howard is getting ready to run another piece. | 妮娜·霍华德打算再写一篇文章 |
[33:44] | I don’t care. Nina can write whatever she wants about me. | 无所谓 随便她怎么写我 |
[33:47] | It’s about Mac. | 写的是麦肯 |
[33:53] | What is she writing? | 她要写什么 |
[33:54] | Did she almost get her crew killed during an incident in Pakistan? | 她在巴基斯坦一次意外中 差点害手下丧生 |
[33:59] | You’ve got her number? | 你有她的号码吗 |
[34:03] | This really works? | 真有用吗 |
[34:04] | If it were me, I’d try it. | 我建议你试试 |
[34:07] | We’re in the conference room. | 我们要去会议室了 |
[34:09] | Gary, why don’t you tell your friends on day side | 格雷 帮我告诉你日间档的朋友们 |
[34:12] | that if they’ve got any questions about Mackenzie’s ethics, | 要是他们对麦肯兹的职业道德有任何质疑 |
[34:14] | they can come see me. | 尽管来找我 |
[34:15] | Yeah. | 好 |
[34:19] | – Get your head looked at? – Just needed a couple stiches. | -看医生了吗 -缝几针就行 |
[34:33] | The answer is yes, | 答案是肯定的 |
[34:34] | the Koch brothers had money in Citizens United. | 科赫兄弟给联合公民投了钱 |
[34:37] | A number of Koch-funded | 多家科赫集团资助的团体 |
[34:38] | groups submitted amicus briefs to the court, | 向法庭提交了非当事人意见陈述书 |
[34:40] | including the Cato Institute, which the Kochs funded. | 包括由科赫兄弟资助的卡托研究所 |
[34:40] | 卡托研究所 非盈利自由意志主义智库机构 1974年建立时 原名为”查尔斯·科赫基金会” | |
[34:43] | They submitted a brief calling for unfettered corporate speech. | 他们递交陈述书 呼吁企业言论自由 |
[34:46] | So did The Institute for Justice, also funded by the Kochs. | 还有正义研究所 也是由科赫兄弟资助 |
[34:50] | Their brief said that | 他们的陈述书说 |
[34:51] | finance laws prohibiting unlimited corporate contributions | 金融法限制企业无限出资 |
[34:53] | 宪法第一修正案保证公民有 信教 言论 出版 集会及伸冤自由 | |
[34:54] | trumped the First Amendment. | 有违宪法第一修正案 |
[34:56] | And after the court ruled in their favor, | 法庭判其胜诉后 |
[34:59] | these groups spent a lot of money | 这些团体又花大价钱 |
[35:00] | to oppose efforts to provide transparency. | 反对政客资金来源透明化 |
[35:02] | Here’s an interview with David Koch and his lawyer. | 这是大卫·科赫和他律师的采访视频 |
[35:05] | Koch’s asked about Citizens United | 科赫被问及联合公民 |
[35:07] | and he seems to pretend he’s never heard of it. | 但他却假装完全没听说过 |
[35:09] | Koch is in the foreground in the grey herringbone coat. | 科赫是右边那个穿灰色大衣的 |
[35:12] | What do you think of Citizens United? | 你对联合公民胜诉 怎么看 |
[35:14] | Has it helped your influence? | 它是否提升了你的影响力 |
[35:15] | Citizens United? | 联合公民 |
[35:20] | What do you think of Citizens United? | 你对联合公民胜诉 怎么看 |
[35:21] | Has it helped your influence? | 它是否提升了你的影响力 |
[35:23] | Citizens United? | 联合公民 |
[35:25] | One more time. | 再放一次 |
[35:27] | What do you think of Citizens United? | 你对联合公民胜诉 怎么看 |
[35:29] | Has it helped your influence? | 它是否提升了你的影响力 |
[35:30] | Citizens United? | 联合公民 |
[35:34] | Justices Thomas and Scalia have both been frequent guests of the Kochs. | 大法官托马斯和斯卡利亚都是科赫家的常客 |
[35:38] | And between 2003 and 2007, | 2003到2007年期间 |
[35:41] | Virginia Thomas, wife of Justice Thomas, | 弗吉尼亚·托马斯 即大法官托马斯的妻子 |
[35:44] | was paid $686,589 by the Heritage Foundation, | 共收到传统基金会686,589美元酬劳 |
[35:50] | which was funded by David and Charles Koch. | 该基金会同样是科赫兄弟资助的 |
[35:52] | For whatever reason, Justice Thomas didn’t disclose the 686,000 | 出于某种原因 大法官托马斯并没有在 |
[35:56] | on his Supreme Court financial disclosure form. | 最高法院财务报表中披露这笔巨款 |
[35:59] | Is it very unusual that Scalia and Thomas | 斯卡利亚和托马斯 |
[36:01] | didn’t recuse themselves from the case? | 没有回避审理此案 这不奇怪吗 |
[36:03] | If they had, citizens United would have lost 4-3. | 他俩若回避 联合公民就会3:4败诉 |
[36:06] | All right, the Citizens United decision allowed corporations | 好吧 联合公民一案的判决 |
[36:10] | to donate unlimited amounts of money to any political candidate | 使企业可以无上限地捐助政界候选人 |
[36:13] | without anyone knowing where the money was coming from. | 而且 候选人无需公开捐款来源 |
[36:15] | But it also did the same thing for the unions, and they knew that. | 判决对工会同样生效 他们也深知这点 |
[36:19] | So wouldn’t the next step be to get rid of the unions? | 所以 下一步就该是要搞垮工会吗 |
[36:22] | If you’re rigging the game, yes. | 如果想要操纵比分 没错 |
[36:24] | Excuse me. Kahlid’s gone. | 抱歉打扰 卡利德不见了 |
[36:26] | The satellite service says his phone isn’t giving a signal, | 卫星定位显示 他的电话没信号 |
[36:28] | which means it’s either destroyed or very deep underground. | 说明它要么被销毁 要么被埋到了地底 |
[36:31] | We sent him to get evidence of the army burning documents. | 我们让他去找军队烧毁文件的证据 |
[36:33] | He’s been taken. | 他应该是被抓走了 |
[36:34] | We have a local security contractor in Cairo. | 我们在开罗有安保承包商 |
[36:36] | I’ll start with them. | 我先联系他们 |
[36:37] | Will, you call your highest contact at the State Department. | 威尔 联系你在国务院里职位最高的朋友 |
[36:40] | And then call her husband if you have to. | 不得已时直接打电话给她丈夫 |
[36:41] | Don, you’ve got contacts at the Egyptian embassy. | 唐 你在埃及大使馆有熟人吧 |
[36:43] | – I used to. – What do you mean? | -以前有 -什么意思 |
[36:45] | Their government was just dissolved. | 埃及政府瓦解了 |
[36:46] | Aw, come on. We put the guy in that place. | 天哪 都是我们害了他 |
[36:49] | – Neal, we’re not losing him. – Jesus. | -尼尔 我们不会让他有事的 -上帝 |
[36:52] | – Do you have contacts in the Egyptian army? – I do. | -你在埃及部队里有线人吗 -有 |
[36:54] | So do I. We can retrace his steps. | 我也有 我们可以回溯他的踪迹 |
[36:58] | Snerdly, have you heard this? | 斯诺利 你听说了吗 |
[36:59] | The Egyptian army is rounding up foreign journalists. | 埃及部队正在抓捕外国记者 |
[37:02] | I mean, even two “New York Times” Reporters were detained. | 已有两名《纽约时报》记者被扣留 |
[37:05] | Now this is supposed to make us feel what exactly? | 这让我们感觉如何 |
[37:09] | – Are we supposed to feel outrage? – Neal. | -我们该愤慨吗 -尼尔 |
[37:11] | I don’t feel any outrage over it. | 我一点都不愤慨 |
[37:13] | Are we supposed to feel anger? | 我们该发火吗 |
[37:16] | I don’t feel any anger over this. | 我一点也不恼火 |
[37:19] | Do we feel happy? | 我们该高兴吗 |
[37:22] | Well, do we feel… | 我们该 |
[37:26] | kind of going like, “Nah-nah-nah-nah-nah”? | 像这样 啦啦啦啦啦 |
[37:31] | Do we feel happy? | 我们该高兴吗 |
[37:34] | Well, do we feel… | 我们该 |
[37:38] | kind of going like, “Nah-nah-nah-nah-nah”? | 像这样 啦啦啦啦啦 |
[37:42] | Neal! | 尼尔 |
[37:44] | Give me your hand. Come on, give me your hand. | 把手给我 快给我 |
[37:48] | You broke a couple fingers. Come on. Come on. | 有几根手指断了 跟我来 |
[37:53] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[37:55] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[38:00] | Corporate legal won’t let us work with security in Cairo. | 公司法律部不肯联系开罗的保安公司 |
[38:03] | Why the hell not? | 为什么 |
[38:04] | They don’t want to assume liability for a freelancer. | 他们不想为自由记者担责任 |
[38:06] | They say he can turn around and sue us. | 理由是他会反过来告我们 |
[38:07] | Sue us? He’s either a prisoner or dead. | 告我们 是生是死还不知道呢 |
[38:09] | Let’s talk to Reese. | 我们去找里斯 |
[38:11] | I’m the one of us who’s pissed him off the least. Let me do the talking. | 我是最不招惹他的人 让我来谈 |
[38:17] | – He’s not in, Don. – I think he is, Roberta. | -他不在 唐 -我说他在 |
[38:20] | – Don. – Reese, get the fuck out here. | -唐 -里斯 给我出来 |
[38:22] | Don, he’s not in. | 唐 他不在 |
[38:24] | Oh, God! Fuck! | 天哪 见鬼 |
[38:27] | It’s a strong door. | 这门真结实 |
[38:32] | So, do you know where he can be reached? | 那么 怎么才能联系到他 |
[38:38] | Ladies and gentlemen, 30 minutes to air. | 女士们先生们 半小时后直播 |
[38:40] | We are live in 30 minutes. | 还有半小时就直播了 |
[38:50] | I’m gonna put someone’s head through a fucking pyramid. | 我恨不得把你脑袋往金字塔上砸 |
[38:52] | Now get me somebody on the phone who– thank you. | 给我找个人接电话 谢谢你 |
[39:03] | – You all right? – Yeah. It’s sprained. | -你还好吗 -还好 有点扭伤 |
[39:05] | – The shoulder? – Yeah. | -肩膀 -对 |
[39:08] | – Donnie… – I sent him down there. | -小唐… -是我让他下楼的 |
[39:11] | I bullied him into going out on the street. | 是我命令他上街的 |
[39:13] | And they beat him up with a rock. | 他才会被石头砸 |
[39:17] | He went out there because I told him to. | 他出去是我逼的 |
[39:19] | I know. | 我知道 |
[39:21] | Everybody knows. We’re all jealous. | 大家都知道 也都很羡慕 |
[39:23] | We wish it was us with the bruises on our face. | 我们都希望挂彩的是自己 |
[39:28] | You didn’t give him an order. You gave him permission. | 你那不叫命令 叫批准 |
[39:31] | I got him! | 我找到他了 |
[39:36] | The army’s got him. They denied it until they realized | 军队逮捕了他 还一直否认 |
[39:38] | somebody with money was looking for him. They say that… | 直到听说有钱人在找他 他们才说… |
[39:40] | A fringe group has him. | 他被激进组织抓了 |
[39:41] | Yeah, but it’s them. | 对 但其实是军队 |
[39:43] | What does the fringe group want? | “激进组织”要价多少 |
[39:44] | A quarter of a million dollars, US. | 25万 美元 |
[39:46] | I’m gonna quietly run this by some people in private security | 我去找私人安保公司的朋友打听一下 |
[39:49] | just to make sure it checks out, but, Will, | 核实消息准确性 但是威尔 |
[39:52] | you’re the only one who can get corporate to make this wire transfer. | 只有你能说服公司汇钱 |
[39:55] | You got the information on the transfer? | 有交易的细节吗 |
[39:57] | Nobody has to leave a bag of cash on top of a mailbox? | 不需要把一大袋现金扔到邮筒上吧 |
[39:59] | No, they want you to wire the money to a charity | 不 他们要你把钱汇到一个慈善组织 |
[40:03] | called Intisar Charity Benevolence Fund. | 叫 英蒂萨慈善基金会 |
[40:06] | They’re practically letting us use PayPal. | 基本上是用PayPal就行了 |
[40:08] | A charity in Cairo? | 开罗的慈善组织 |
[40:09] | No, a commodities trading fund in Dubai. | 其实是迪拜的一家商品交易基金 |
[40:11] | Talk to your people and I’ll deal with corporate. | 和那边联系一下 我来应付公司这边 |
[40:14] | How you feeling? | 你怎么样了 |
[40:16] | – I feel great. – I’m sorry. | -我很好 -我很抱歉 |
[40:21] | I’m tough on you and I’m… | 我待你太苛刻 还… |
[40:24] | I’m so sorry. | 真的抱歉 |
[40:27] | You couldn’t have stopped me. | 你本来也阻止不了我 |
[40:35] | Thursday night, it was 75 teachers in Appleton. | 周四晚 阿普尔顿只聚集了75名教师 |
[40:38] | Tonight, the number of protesters in Madison is estimated at 30,000. | 今晚 麦迪逊的抗议人数高达三万 |
[40:42] | Governor Walker’s office is feeding inside information | 沃克州长办公室向温和团体 |
[40:42] | 穆巴拉克也曾有类似举动以平息示威游行 此举被指”玩穆巴拉克的伎俩” | |
[40:45] | about their intentions to friendly groups | 秘密透露了他的意图 |
[40:47] | who in turn are paying to fill hearing rooms | 这些团体则自掏腰包 |
[40:50] | with supporters of Walker’s plan. | 聚集沃克的支持者 参加听证会 |
[40:53] | Wade’s here. | 韦德来了 |
[40:54] | He says you haven’t returned his calls or texts | 他说 你不回电话也不回短信 |
[40:56] | and he’s not leaving until you speak to him. | 你不和他说话 他就不走 |
[40:59] | Have him wait on the terrace. | 让他在天台等着 |
[41:04] | It’s about 10 degrees outside. | 外面零下12度 |
[41:05] | …the newly-elected governor gave $140 million in tax breaks, | …新任州长减税总额1.4亿美元 |
[41:09] | is being balanced on the backs of public sector workers who, | 方法是 削减公职人员的工资 |
[41:12] | organizations like Americans for Prosperity believe, are overpaid. | “美国昌盛”等组织认为 他们工资过高 |
[41:16] | You deserved a lot better. | 他远配不上你 |
[41:18] | We’ll let you decide if they’re overpaid. | 是否工资过高 请您看数据判断 |
[41:20] | I deserved what I got. | 什么马配什么鞍 |
[41:21] | The low income threshold in the US | 全国的低收入标准线是 |
[41:23] | is $45,000 a year for a family of four. | 四口之家年收入45000美元 |
[41:26] | Average salary for an employee of the Health Services Department | 卫生服务部的雇员 平均年薪为 |
[41:29] | $45,805. | 45805美元 |
[41:31] | Children and Families Agency– $47,810. | 儿童家庭事务局 47810美元 |
[41:36] | Workforce Development Agency: $46,074. | 劳动力发展局 46074美元 |
[41:40] | And the average salary for a public school teacher in Wisconsin– | 而威斯康星公立学校的教师 平均年薪是 |
[41:45] | $46,390. | 46390美元 |
[41:56] | Finally. Why’d I have to wait out here? | 总算来了 为什么让我在外面等 |
[41:59] | Because I wanted you to. | 因为我要你冻着 |
[42:04] | I’ve been calling you all day. | 我整天都在打你的电话 |
[42:05] | Yeah, when was your first meeting with the DCCC? | 你何时开始接触民主党国会竞选委员会的 |
[42:09] | Look, we have to work together on this. | 这件事上我们得齐心协力 |
[42:11] | No, we can’t work together, | 我们没法齐心协力 |
[42:14] | and because you’re not a moron, you already know that. | 你又不蠢 早就心知肚明 |
[42:17] | Hey, High Road, | 好吧 你是圣人 |
[42:19] | were you ever gonna tell me that you and Will were together? | 你打算何时告诉我 你和威尔有过旧情 |
[42:22] | This was never gonna work, you and me. | 我俩本来就不可能 |
[42:25] | You wasted my time. | 你浪费了我的时间 |
[42:27] | So I got something out of it. | 我好歹收回点本钱 |
[42:28] | In this order– leave, | 按以下顺序 滚开 |
[42:31] | lose the election, | 败选 |
[42:34] | go to hell. | 去死 |
[42:45] | She’s in the back. | 她在里面 |
[42:46] | Anyone comes in I don’t want to see, just buzz my BlackBerry. | 任何可疑面孔出现 就打我电话 |
[43:05] | I want this to stop. | 这事该停了 |
[43:07] | I was rude to you at a party and I apologize. | 在派对上我冒犯你了 我道歉 |
[43:11] | Be a bigger narcissist. | 你能再自恋点吗 |
[43:13] | You think this is happening because you didn’t take me home on New Year’s Eve? | 你以为这一切 是因为除夕你没带我回家吗 |
[43:16] | Your ex booked her boyfriend five times… | 你前女友让她的现男友五次… |
[43:19] | If you called for a comment, | 如果你想采访 |
[43:20] | I could have told you that I was the one… | 我可以告诉你 是我让… |
[43:22] | Bullshit, you want your ex dating a congressman. | 放屁 你想让你的前任约会议员 |
[43:25] | She didn’t know the DCCC was– | 她不知道竞选委员会在… |
[43:26] | Says you. | 那是你说的 |
[43:27] | – Says her. – Yeah. | -她说的 -鬼才信 |
[43:29] | All right, the ethics of Wade coming on the show, | 你写韦德上节目 有违职业道德 |
[43:31] | that was fair. You had every right to run that, | 倒还算了 你有权那么报道 |
[43:33] | but to say that she almost got someone killed… | 但说她差点害死人… |
[43:36] | I’m running a piece saying | 我要写的是 |
[43:37] | you hired an incompetent EP | 你雇用一个不称职的制片人 |
[43:39] | because she was your girlfriend and she dumped you. | 因为她是你的前女友 还甩了你 |
[43:41] | I hired the best EP in broadcasting | 我雇用业界最优秀的制片人 |
[43:43] | in spite of her being my ex-girlfriend who dumped me. | 不避讳她是那个甩了我的前女友 |
[43:46] | You know, you guys up there are millionaires– | 你们这些人 都是百万富翁 |
[43:49] | – I’m the only millionaire up there. – And celebrities. | -我是唯一一个 -又是社会名流 |
[43:51] | – I’m the only celebrity up there. – Not anymore. | -我也是唯一一个 -不再是了 |
[43:54] | How does this work? | 你想要什么 |
[43:56] | I’m thinking about investing in a restaurant | 我在考虑投资一家餐厅 |
[44:02] | and I’m looking for silent partners. | 需要几位隐名合伙人 |
[44:02] | 隐名合伙人无任何管理责任 但提供资本 且分担企业的损失 | |
[44:04] | $50,000 a share. | 每人五万 |
[44:05] | – $50,000 and I’m a silent partner? – Yes. | -我投五万 成为隐名合伙人 -对 |
[44:08] | And you’re a silent partner? | 你也会隐声 |
[44:10] | – Quiet as a mouse. – For good? | -安静得像老鼠 -再也不闹 |
[44:11] | You’ll have your own table at the restaurant for life. | 你会在餐厅里拥有永远贵宾席 |
[44:23] | Hey, Will… | 威尔… |
[44:26] | we’re journalists. | 我们都是新闻工作者 |
[44:32] | – Now I wish you hadn’t said that. – What? | -真希望你没说这句 -什么 |
[44:35] | Everything would have been cool if you hadn’t said that. | 本来好好的 你偏要说这句 |
[44:36] | You just talk too much. | 你就是话多 |
[44:37] | You have a problem with me calling myself a journalist? | 你看不惯我自称新闻工作者吗 |
[44:41] | Only the elite few who cover stories nobody cares about | 只有那几个报道无聊事件的”精英” |
[44:44] | get to call themselves… | 才能自称是… |
[44:45] | I’ve got a guy on my staff who got hit in the head with a glass door Thursday. | 我有个同事 头被门撞了 |
[44:49] | His forehead wouldn’t stop bleeding, but he wouldn’t go to a doctor | 他前额血流不止 却不肯看医生 |
[44:52] | ’cause I got another guy who got beat up covering Cairo. | 因为另一个同事在开罗报道时 被打了 |
[44:54] | And the first guy wouldn’t see a doctor until the second guy saw a doctor. | 前一个不肯看医生 非得让后一个先看 |
[44:58] | I’ve got a producer who ran into a locked door | 我的一个制片人跑去撞门 |
[45:00] | ’cause he felt responsible for the second guy. | 因为他觉得同事被打 是他的错 |
[45:02] | I’ve got an 18-year-old kid risking his life | 一个18岁的孩子 甘冒生命危险 |
[45:04] | halfway around the world, | 在地球另一端帮我们做新闻 |
[45:05] | and the AP who sent him there hasn’t slept in three days. | 派他去的副制片人 整整三天没合眼 |
[45:08] | I’ve got 20-somethings who care about teachers in Wisconsin. | 几个20多岁的同事 心系威斯康辛的教师 |
[45:12] | I’ve got a grown woman who has to subtract with her fingers | 还有一个需要用手指做减法的成年女人 |
[45:15] | staying up all night trying to learn economics | 她通宵不睡 学习经济 |
[45:17] | from a PhD who could be making | 而教她的那位经济学博士 |
[45:19] | 20 times the money three miles downtown. | 放弃了城里的20倍高薪工作来做新闻 |
[45:21] | They’re journalists. | 他们才是新闻工作者 |
[45:24] | Come after me all you want, Nina. | 你尽管冲着我来 妮娜 |
[45:26] | Come after me every day. Look through my garbage. | 每天都死盯着我 翻我的垃圾筒 |
[45:29] | Invent things out of thin air. That’s what you’re paid for. | 凭空捏造故事 这是你的吃饭家伙 |
[45:32] | But you touch my staff | 但你若敢动我的同事 |
[45:34] | and you are walking into a world of hurt. | 那你就是自找苦吃 |
[45:36] | I have an hour of prime time every night | 我每晚拥有一小时的黄金档 |
[45:38] | and I will rededicate my life to ruining yours. | 我会拼了命 跟你同归于尽 |
[45:44] | I also want you to send a message up the chain | 另外 你给上头的老板带个信 |
[45:46] | of whatever backroom machinery is driving this | 不管是何方神圣在幕后操控 |
[45:49] | that if I so much as smell leona Lansing’s perfume on any of this, | 但凡我嗅到一丝莉安娜·兰辛的气味 |
[45:53] | I’m going to make a meal out of both of you and I won’t stop until I’m done. | 我不把你俩剁了喂猪 绝不罢休 |
[45:58] | Look at me… | 看着我… |
[46:01] | and see that I’m dead serious. | 看仔细了 我说话算话 |
[46:12] | Restaurants are bad investments. | 餐厅可不是什么好投资 |
[46:14] | Wait 20 minutes before you leave here. | 等20分钟再走 |
[46:19] | Tough-ass speech… | 好横的一番话啊… |
[46:23] | – but you’re not gonna win. – I don’t care. | -但你赢不了 -我无所谓 |
[46:25] | I’m just a middle-aged man who never lived up to his potential. | 我只是个没了斗志的中年男人而已 |
[46:28] | You don’t want to be on the wrong end of me if I ever do. | 一旦我斗志起来了 你会后悔站错边 |
[46:31] | I got the drinks. | 酒钱算我的 |
[46:35] | 1980, Ronald Reagan is elected president | 1980年 罗纳德·里根当选总统 |
[46:37] | and the culture of deregulation begins. | 放松管制的呼声开始响起 |
[46:40] | What happened to Will? I haven’t seen him around. | 威尔干嘛去了 我都没见到他 |
[46:43] | He changed and ran out right after the show. | 直播结束后 他换了身衣服就走了 |
[46:45] | Where? | 去哪了 |
[46:47] | The culture of deregulation culminates in 1999. | 呼声在1999年达到顶峰 |
[46:50] | Glass-Steagall gets repealed. | 格拉斯-斯蒂格尔法案 遭到废除 |
[46:51] | And immediately banks start merging. | 银行旋即开始进行业务并购 |
[46:53] | Now Gordon Gekko | 如今 戈登·盖柯 |
[46:54] | can use George Bailey’s bank balance to make bets. | 可以拿乔治·贝里的银行存款去赌博 |
[46:56] | Where’s James Harper?! | 詹姆斯·哈珀在哪 |
[46:58] | That’s Lisa. | 那是利萨 |
[47:01] | – Oh, my God! – Oh, my God. | -天呐 -天呐 |
[47:03] | It– it’s Valentine’s Day. I forgot to meet her. | 今天情人节 我忘了去见她 |
[47:06] | James Harper?! Nobody? | 詹姆斯·哈珀在哪 没人知道吗 |
[47:08] | If he is not here, I will stand here… | 如果他不在 我就一直站在这… |
[47:11] | – What are you doing? – Hiding. | -你在干什么 -躲啊 |
[47:12] | – Does this seem like a good plan to you? – No. | -你觉得这是好主意吗 -不是 |
[47:15] | – Get up. – Please don’t make me. | -出来 -不要这样 |
[47:16] | Get up! | 快起来 |
[47:19] | But I’m looking for Jim because he did not come. | 我来找吉姆 因为他没来赴约 |
[47:22] | – Anyone? James? – Lisa. | -谁知道吉姆在哪 -利萨 |
[47:25] | I am so sorry. It’s been a very chaotic day. | 真抱歉 今天实在是太混乱了 |
[47:27] | Where the fuck have you been? | 你他妈的去哪了 |
[47:31] | – Like I said, it’s been… – You don’t know how to use a phone? | -我说了 今天… -你不会用手机吗 |
[47:33] | I might have a concussion, but still, I’m sorry. | 我没准是脑震荡了 但我真的很抱歉 |
[47:36] | You’re sorry? All right, in that case, I totally forgive you | 你很抱歉 既然这样 那我就 |
[47:39] | for making me wait alone in a restaurant for an hour. | 原谅你让我在餐馆里傻等了一小时这事吧 |
[47:42] | I appreciate that. | 谢谢体谅 |
[47:43] | – Unless you’re being sarcastic. – She was. | -除非你是说反话 -当然是啊 |
[47:45] | I thought there was an outside chance… | 我以为发生了奇迹… |
[47:46] | – Did you get any of my messages? – No. | -你收到我短信了吗 -没有 |
[47:47] | – Wait, are you Lisa? – Yes. | -等等 你就是利萨吗 -是的 |
[47:49] | – I got your messages. – What? | -我收到你的短信了 -什么 |
[47:50] | We accidentally switched phones again. | 我们又不小心拿错手机了 |
[47:52] | What happened to marking them with nail polish? | 不是用指甲油做标记了么 |
[47:54] | We both did that. | 我们都标了 |
[47:55] | You stood me up on Valentine’s Day, | 你在情人节放我鸽子 |
[47:57] | which is 1,000 times worse than a regular stand up. | 比平时放鸽子 还要恶劣一千倍 |
[47:59] | – I didn’t stand you up. – Yes, you did. | -我没放你鸽子 -你放了 |
[48:01] | Yes, I did. But I have presents. | 我放了 但我准备了礼物 |
[48:05] | And I wrote you a card. | 还给你写了卡片 |
[48:10] | “From the desk of James Harper.” | “来自詹姆斯·哈珀办公室” |
[48:12] | – Are you kidding? – I lost the card. | -开什么玩笑 -我把卡弄丢了 |
[48:13] | – You’re a jerk. – No, he’s not. | -你混蛋 -他不是 |
[48:15] | – Maggie. – Lisa, stop. | -玛姬 -利萨 别说了 |
[48:16] | – You know what? – Stop! | -你猜怎么着 -别说了 |
[48:18] | Jim did everything right here. | 吉姆没做错什么 |
[48:20] | Well, he left me alone in a restaurant for an hour. | 他把我一人丢在餐馆一小时 |
[48:22] | Except that. | 除了这条 |
[48:22] | – And didn’t call. – And that. | -还不给我打电话 -和这条 |
[48:23] | It would be hard for a casual observer to tell which side… | 一般人很难分辨 你到底在帮谁… |
[48:26] | Shut up. Lisa, he’s a very decent guy. | 闭嘴 利萨 他是个好人 |
[48:29] | – This isn’t anyone’s fault. – It’s his. | -这不是任何人的错 -是他错 |
[48:32] | It’s a little bit his, but mostly | 他只错了一小部分 但绝大部分 |
[48:34] | it’s just a very bad day. | 是因为今天实在太糟糕 |
[48:36] | It’s Valentine’s Day. It’s my favorite day. | 今天是情人节 是我最喜欢的日子 |
[48:39] | Then pick another day! | 那就换个日子喜欢 |
[48:42] | Because it’s every guy’s least favorite day. | 因为今天是所有男人最不喜欢的日子 |
[48:44] | Everyone’s always disappointed. | 没有一个人不失望的 |
[48:46] | Valentine’s Day is the bully of holidays. | 情人节就是节日里的恶霸 |
[48:49] | It forces love on people who aren’t in love. | 它强迫没有相恋的人去相爱 |
[48:51] | – Cupid’s freakish. – All right. | -丘比特就是怪胎 -好了 |
[48:52] | No, I’m boycotting Valentine’s Day from now on. | 我从现在开始 抵制情人节 |
[48:55] | Who’s with me? | 谁跟我一起 |
[49:00] | I love you every day. | 我每天都爱你 |
[49:02] | Today’s just an excuse to spend the night in a hotel room. | 今天只是个去酒店的借口罢了 |
[49:08] | I’m sorry. I was faking it just then. | 抱歉 我刚刚都是装的 |
[49:10] | I think she can still hear you. | 她能听见 |
[49:15] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[49:18] | I’m really sorry. | 真的对不起 |
[49:23] | I’m still wearing edible underwear. | 我还穿着可食用内衣呢 |
[49:26] | Well, if I’d known that… | 早知道的话… |
[49:27] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[49:31] | It’s one big Jenga tower. | 它就像是积木堆的塔 |
[49:32] | You pull a piece out, put it on top, | 从下面抽出一块放到上面 |
[49:34] | and the tower definitely gets higher, | 塔的确变高了 |
[49:36] | but also gets less stable. | 但也变得不稳定 |
[49:38] | Will’s back. | 威尔回来了 |
[49:43] | Let’s do this. | 开始吧 |
[49:55] | – Where have you been? – I had to run an errand. | -你去哪儿了 -办私事 |
[49:58] | – What kind of errand? – I wanted some gum. Got it. | -什么事 -我去买口香糖了 |
[50:01] | Let me tell you something, Billy. | 我直话直说了 比利 |
[50:02] | I ever find out you paid a gossip columnist money to protect me, | 要让我发现 你付钱给八卦作家来保护我 |
[50:05] | I will beat you senseless. | 我揍得你满地找牙 |
[50:06] | – And you know I can do it because I’m crafty. – I know. | -你知道我能做到 我聪明着呢 -我知道 |
[50:09] | – Do you understand? – Yeah. | -你听懂了没 -懂了 |
[50:13] | I hear corporate wired the money. | 听说公司汇钱了 |
[50:15] | – Kahlid’s home. – Yeah. | -卡利德回到家了 -是的 |
[50:17] | Funny, because legal wouldn’t even let us | 有意思 法律部不是担心名声 |
[50:19] | talk to our own security about Kahlid because of the exposure. | 不同意我们联系安保公司吗 |
[50:22] | They changed their mind. | 他们改主意了 |
[50:25] | Did you know that it was Bill Clinton | 你知道是比尔·克林顿 |
[50:27] | who signed the repeal of Glass-Steagall? | 签署废除了格拉斯-斯蒂格尔法案吗 |
[50:30] | Yeah. Everybody knows that. | 知道 人人都知道 |
[50:31] | Well, now everybody knows it. | 现在才是人人都知道 |
[50:36] | How are the lessons going? | 课上得怎样了 |
[50:37] | Corporate didn’t wire anything. You did. | 钱不是公司汇的 是你 |
[50:43] | He’s one of our guys. | 他是我们的一份子 |
[50:51] | Speaking of which… | 说到这个… |
[51:01] | It’s not much, but I’d like to help with this. | 这钱不多 但我希望能帮上忙 |
[51:03] | Neal, you can’t afford it. | 尼尔 你付不起的 |
[51:05] | Please. | 拜托 |
[51:08] | Sure. Thank you. | 好吧 谢谢 |
[51:14] | All right, so I’d… | 好了 那我就… |
[51:19] | – It’s not much. – Maggie. | -一点心意 -玛姬 |
[51:22] | Please. | 拜托了 |
[51:24] | – What’s this in the memo line? – Read it. | -备注里写的什么 -读读 |
[51:28] | “Coach.” | “教练” |
[52:22] | We want Rudy to dress for the game, Coach. | 我们希望鲁迪能穿上球服 教练 |
[52:24] | You guys are missing your fife and drum. | 你们忘带笛子和鼓了 |
[52:40] | You did this? | 是你安排的 |
[52:43] | Happy Valentine’s Day. | 情人节快乐 |
[53:18] | 本集提及的联合公民诉联邦选举委员会案 最高法院5比4判决 允许企业无限额的政治捐款 颠覆了美国选举立法上遵循了上百年的基本原则 | |
[53:32] | 同年三月 华盛顿特区巡回上诉法院以最高法院的判决为依据 认定原先选举法中对个人政治捐款的2500美元限额违宪 该判决催生了超级委员会SuperPAC 允许富豪大手笔捐款 | |
[53:46] | 判决通过后 尚未出现SuperPAC试图控制候选人政治决策的情况 2012年的总统大选 将是考验和认识新选举法的好时机 |