时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:16] | My name is Rebecca Halliday. | 我叫丽贝卡·哈里戴 |
[01:18] | I’m a litigator at Lowell Tiller. | 我是罗威尔·提勒事务所的律师 |
[01:20] | This is my deputy, Ross Kessler, | 这几位是我的副手 罗斯·凯斯勒 |
[01:21] | along with Ken Weinraub and Mark Gage. | 还有肯·温劳勃和马克·盖吉 |
[01:24] | Our firm has been hired by your employer, Atlantis World Media, | 事务所受雇于贵公司亚特兰蒂斯世界传媒 |
[01:27] | to represent them in a multimillion dollar wrongful termination suit. | 代理一场涉及几百万索赔的非法解雇诉讼 |
[01:30] | This is not a formal proceeding. You are not under oath. | 这并非正规程序 你没有宣誓说真话 |
[01:33] | Your statements, however, will be recorded | 但你的陈词会被记录下来 |
[01:36] | and a full report along with part or all of your statements | 但一份记录你部分或所有陈词的完整报告 |
[01:39] | may be turned over to the plaintiff as discovery. | 可能会作为发现交给原告方 |
[01:41] | – Do you understand? – Yes. | -你明白吗 -明白 |
[01:44] | This is gonna be simple. | 这很简单的 |
[01:46] | Your testimony revolves around two words. | 你的证词围绕四个字 |
[01:49] | – It happened. – It happened. | -确有其事 -确有其事 |
[01:50] | – The general didn’t say that. – Okay. | -将军没那么说 -好吧 |
[01:52] | And even if he had, he never said it on the tape. | 就算他说过 他也没录下来 |
[01:54] | Whoa, whoa, whoa there, little onion. | 别急啊 小辣椒 |
[01:57] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[01:58] | Let me start with a really tough question | 我先问你一个很刁钻的问题 |
[02:00] | and I want you to take your time and think about it. | 你一定要冷静下来好好想 |
[02:02] | – Are you ready? – Yeah. | -准备好了吗 -是的 |
[02:04] | – What’s your name? – I’m sorry? | -你叫什么 -什么 |
[02:06] | These guys need your full name, address, | 这几位要正式记录下你的全名 |
[02:07] | and occupation for the records. | 地址和职业 |
[02:09] | Margaret Claire Jordan. | 玛格丽特·克莱尔·乔丹 |
[02:10] | 344 East 75th Street, New York, New York. | 纽约州 纽约市 75街东344号 |
[02:12] | I’m an associate producer with ACN, Atlantis Cable News. | 我是ACN亚特兰蒂斯有线新闻的助理制片人 |
[02:16] | – Do you like the East Side? – Yeah. | -你喜欢东区吗 -嗯 |
[02:18] | I don’t know. I always thought the best thing about it | 我不怎么喜欢 我觉得东区唯一的好处 |
[02:20] | was you got to look at the West Side. | 就是能眺望西区 |
[02:23] | I’m on the third floor. | 我住在三楼 |
[02:24] | My window faces another window. | 我的窗户对着别人家的窗户 |
[02:26] | I just got shown a place on 5th Avenue. | 我刚去看过第五大道的一套房子 |
[02:28] | High floor, wraparound terrace. | 高层 全景阳台 |
[02:30] | It was listed at 17 million, | 卖价1700万 |
[02:31] | but the broker thinks it’s gonna go as low as 14.5. | 但房产中介觉得会跌到145万 |
[02:34] | They’re very motivated. | 他们很积极 |
[02:35] | I looked at the same place, but I need a bigger ballroom. | 我也去看过那里 但我嫌舞厅不够大 |
[02:37] | On March 22 of this year, | 今年3月22日 |
[02:39] | you and Jerry Dantana conducted an interview | 你和杰利·丹塔纳采访了 |
[02:41] | with General Stanislaus Stomtonovich. | 斯坦尼斯洛斯·斯托姆托洛维奇将军 |
[02:43] | – Am I pronouncing the name correctly? – Yes. | -我念的对吗 -对 |
[02:45] | – Those Dutch don’t make it easy, do they? – It’s Polish. | -荷兰人可真烦人 是吧 -是波兰名字 |
[02:47] | I know, but I just have a thing about the Dutch. | 我知道 可我就是不爽荷兰人 |
[02:49] | The interview was conducted at his home | 采访是在他家中进行的 |
[02:51] | – in Silver Spring, Maryland? – Yes. | -地点是马里兰州的银泉 -对 |
[02:53] | Every four years, we give these guys a gold medal in flukentot | 每四年 我们都发给他们一块flukentot的金牌 |
[02:57] | when they grew up having to flukentot to school. | 他们长大了得flukentot去学校了 |
[02:59] | – Who? – The Dutch. | -谁 -荷兰人 |
[03:00] | – I’m Dutch. – Well, then fuck you. | -我就是荷兰裔的 -那去你的吧 |
[03:04] | Look, it’s not like I don’t know what this is gonna be about | 听着 我了解这是怎么回事 |
[03:07] | and I also understand the strategy | 而且我也懂你的策略 |
[03:09] | of trying to rattle someone before an interview. | 在采访之前搅乱对方的心绪 |
[03:11] | That’s not what I’m doing. | 我没有这个意思 |
[03:12] | I’m trying to see if you laugh anymore. | 我想知道你是不是还会笑 |
[03:16] | I make these guys laugh all the time. | 我总是逗他们笑 |
[03:18] | Don’t I? | 是不是 |
[03:20] | I crack these guys up. | 我能让他们乐爆了 |
[03:23] | I am known as a funny lawyer. You should check me out. | 我是出了名的幽默律师 你该去查查我 |
[03:26] | I have checked you out, Rebecca, | 我查过了 丽贝卡 |
[03:27] | and you don’t handle wrongful termination suits. | 你不处理非法解雇的诉讼 |
[03:29] | – You’re a First Amendment lawyer. – I am. | -你专攻第一修正案[新闻出版自由] -没错 |
[03:31] | And I haven’t read the other ones yet, but they’re on the list. | 我还没看其他的修正案 有时间会看的 |
[03:33] | Well, I’d like to once and for all | 我想一次把话说明白了 |
[03:35] | abudiate the notion that I am messed up. | 我的确心里很乱 |
[03:38] | – Once and for all. – I understand. | -不要再提了 -我理解 |
[03:40] | – Thank you. – But I’m gonna challenge you on abudiate. | -谢谢 -但我要试试你有多确定 |
[03:42] | – Yeah, there’s no such word. – Then why’d you use it? | -那不是一个词 -那你还说 |
[03:45] | Because I am funny, too. | 因为我也挺幽默 |
[03:47] | We are going to expel or dismiss or expunge | 我们要把我受了创伤的事 |
[03:51] | the notion that I am damaged. | 彻底抛开 |
[03:53] | I’m hardly the only person in my newsroom who’s ever seen a dead guy. | 我又不是我们新闻编辑室里唯一见过死人的 |
[03:57] | And that part of this case would be hanging on my– | 而这件案子将部分取决于我的… |
[03:59] | – I don’t know what to call it. – State of mind. | -我不知道该怎么说 -精神状态 |
[04:01] | Seriously, that part of this case would be hanging on my state of mind | 说真的 这案子将部分取决于我的精神状态 |
[04:05] | six months later, by the way, when we interviewed Stomtonovich… | 都过去六个月了 对斯托姆托洛维奇的采访 |
[04:08] | – Dutch son of a bitch. – …is insane. | -荷兰混蛋 -不可思议 |
[04:10] | – I’m not kidding. – I know. | -我没开玩笑 -我知道 |
[04:12] | I’m here to help you abudiate. | 我就是来帮你确定的 |
[04:13] | – That’s what we’re doing this morning. – Okay. | -我们今早就是来干这个的 -好吧 |
[04:15] | So you’re gonna have to tell me about Africa. | 你得告诉我在非洲发生的事 |
[04:17] | The fact that you’re even asking implies that it’s relevant. | 你既然要问那么这事就是有关系 |
[04:19] | The fact that it’s in Jerry Dantana’s affidavit implies it is relevant. | 这件事既然在杰利·丹塔纳的宣誓书里那么它就有关系 |
[04:23] | He says that you were on prescription medications | 他说你从非洲回来后 |
[04:25] | when you came back from Africa, | 你在服用处方药 |
[04:26] | probably a series of SSRIs, | 可能是SSRI |
[04:28] | – serotonin reuptake inhibitors. – I wasn’t. | -血清素再吸收抑制剂 -我没有 |
[04:30] | And that you’re in no position | 而且你完全不能作证 |
[04:32] | – to say whether Stomtonovich said… – It happened. | -说斯托姆托洛维奇有没有说… -确有其事 |
[04:35] | – …it happened. – He didn’t say it. | -那是否真有其事 -他没说 |
[04:37] | What I would do if I were them is I would put you in front of a jury | 如果我是他们 我一定让你出庭作证 |
[04:40] | and I would make you tell the Africa story | 逼你讲出在非洲发生的事 |
[04:41] | and I would be good and sure that you broke down while you were telling it. | 并且保证让你故事讲到一半就崩溃 |
[04:44] | They’re free to try. | 让他们放马过来吧 |
[04:46] | Well, I’d like to get a first look at how it’s gonna go. | 可我想先看看会是什么情况 |
[04:50] | Gary Cooper and I flew to Uganda. | 格雷·库柏和我飞去了乌干达 |
[04:52] | Is his name really Gary Cooper? | 他真的叫格雷·库柏吗[同美老影星] |
[04:55] | Yes. | 是的 |
[04:58] | Oh, I laugh every time I read that. | 我每次读到都想笑 |
[05:00] | I can’t wait to meet him. | 我等不及会会他了 |
[05:02] | Why did you fly to Uganda? | 你为什么要去乌干达 |
[05:04] | I pitched a story about the hundred US combat troops | 我要写一篇报道 关于几百名美军士兵 |
[05:06] | that were sent to hunt for Joseph Kony, | 被派去找约瑟夫·科尼 |
[05:08] | who’s the leader of the Lord’s Resistance Army. | 他是圣主抵抗军领袖 |
[05:10] | In exchange for access to Camp Kasenyi, | 为了能进入卡塞尼营地 |
[05:12] | which is our forward operating base out of Kampala, | 那里有我们坎帕拉的前线工作基地 |
[05:14] | the Pentagon’s Public Affairs people wanted us to shoot some film | 我们受五角大楼公共事务部委托拍摄 |
[05:17] | of soldiers building an addition onto an orphanage. | 士兵增建一所孤儿院的影片 |
[05:19] | That’s a sad project when you think about it. | 仔细想想真是令人伤心的工程 |
[05:22] | Yeah, I could fall apart any second. | 是啊 我随时都会伤心欲绝 |
[05:24] | I wasn’t baiting you. | 我没引你啊 |
[05:26] | When did you and Gary leave? | 你和格雷什么时候走的 |
[05:28] | A year ago September. The night of September 30. | 一年前九月 9月30日晚 |
[05:32] | How do you get to Uganda? | 你们怎么去乌干达的 |
[05:33] | Practice. | 按照惯例 |
[05:34] | You fly to Dubai and get a connecting flight to Entebbe. | 飞抵迪拜 转机恩德培 |
[05:37] | We left straight from the newsroom right before– | 我们直接从新闻编辑室出发的 就在… |
[05:42] | right before– God, | 就在…天呐 |
[05:45] | right before Will | 就在威尔 |
[05:47] | just murderlized this woman from OWS. | “干掉”了占领华尔街的一个女人之后 |
[05:51] | Gary and I watched it in the cab. | 我和格雷在车上看到了 |
[05:53] | The new Fox News poll has the former Massachusetts governor | 福克斯新闻的新民调显示前马萨诸塞州长 |
[05:55] | back in the lead with 23% of Republicans, | 在共和党选举中以23%夺回领先地位 |
[05:58] | followed by Rick Perry with 19% | 紧随其后是里克·佩里 19% |
[06:00] | and 17% for Herman Cain, | 赫尔曼·凯恩是17% |
[06:02] | reflecting a big boost for the former Godfather’s Pizza CEO. | 前教父披萨CEO有大幅提升 |
[06:07] | On the other side of the break, | 广告之后 |
[06:08] | I’ll have one of the early organizers | 我将请来占领华尔街运动的 |
[06:09] | of the Occupy Wall Street movement. | 最早发起者之一 |
[06:11] | – We’ll be right back. – Three minutes back. | -马上回来 -三分钟 |
[06:13] | We’re leaving. | 我们要出发啦 |
[06:14] | Souvenirs, let’s go. Shout them out. | 纪念品 要什么 赶紧说 |
[06:16] | I would like any traditional tribal weapon– | 只要是部落武器就行 |
[06:17] | short spears, hooks, sticks, bows. | 短矛 钩子 棍棒 弓箭 |
[06:19] | They’re not gonna let them pass security with short spears. | 随身携带短矛是没法通过安检的 |
[06:22] | And I’ll have an intern get you local sticks. | 我会叫个实习生帮你搞来个本地棍棒的 |
[06:24] | – Who’s next? – A silk Kaznu. | -下一个 -一件丝质坎祖 |
[06:26] | – That’s a colorful wrap dress. – Yeah. | -色彩艳丽的裹身裙 -对 |
[06:28] | Got about two and a half minutes. | 还有两分半钟 |
[06:29] | I got a lot of friends who think this is a bad idea. | 我的很多朋友觉得这不是一个好主意 |
[06:31] | – How many? – I don’t know, a lot. | -有多少 -不知道 很多 |
[06:33] | It’s just that it’s a unit of measurement | “我的许多朋友”这个计量单位 |
[06:34] | I hear invoked more and more. “A lot of my friends.” | 我最近听到的越来越多了 |
[06:36] | Mainstream media’s been making | 打一开始主流媒体就让我们 |
[06:37] | us look like idiots since this thing started. | 看起来像傻瓜一样 |
[06:39] | Don’t refer to the mainstream media out there. | 上节目时 别提主流媒体 |
[06:41] | It always sounds like a losing team complaining about the ref. | 听起来总像是落后的一队在抱怨裁决 |
[06:43] | ‘Cause that’s what you always make it sound like. | 这是你们造成的 |
[06:47] | Excuse me one second. | 抱歉我离开一会儿 |
[06:51] | Two minutes. | 两分钟 |
[06:54] | We’ve spidered every social networking site | 我们已经在所有的社交网站 |
[06:56] | and public board looking for Hamni8. | 和公共栏中搜索汉尼8 |
[06:58] | We’ve sent an e-mail to Hamni8 at every public domain, | 往汉尼8@所有公共域名都发了邮件 |
[07:00] | including the ISPs most likely to service that region. | 包括当地用户对多的网络服务商 |
[07:03] | We’ve got some bounce backs, but no responses. | 有几个邮箱账号存在 但都没有回应 |
[07:06] | We’re out of here. | 咱们走吧 |
[07:07] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[07:09] | Late Wednesday night, they found a tweet | 星期三晚上 我们发现一条来自 |
[07:11] | from a user in the area, Hamni8. | 当地名为汉尼8的用户的推文 |
[07:13] | A fast series of tweets where he describes Genoa. | 一连串推文 描述的是热亚行 |
[07:14] | – We think he’s describing Genoa. – He is describing it. | -我们认为他在描述热那亚 -他就是在描述它 |
[07:17] | – Jesus. – He’s dead. | -天啊 -他一定是死了 |
[07:18] | – We don’t know that. – What’s the other option? | -还不能确定 -还有别的可能吗 |
[07:20] | – That he can’t afford his cell plan anymore. – Come on | -没准他的手机欠费了 -得了吧 |
[07:23] | In most of the developing world, | 在大多数发展中国家 |
[07:24] | phones and plans are extremely expensive | 话费套餐相对于收入来讲 |
[07:25] | relative to income, and | 是笔很贵的开销 |
[07:26] | almost all are prepaid. This was two years ago. | 大多数是预付费的 两年过去了 |
[07:28] | He’s standing there describing gas being dropped on a village. | 他站在那儿 描述村庄被投毒气 |
[07:31] | Then the tweets stop and | 接着推文没有后续了 |
[07:32] | you think it’s because his cell plan ran out? | 你居然认为是他的手机欠费了 |
[07:34] | Maybe they stopped then because we were jamming their frequency. | 也许是因为我们干扰了频率才停下的 |
[07:36] | – I’m saying it’s years later. – Fuck! | -我的意思是 都过去几年了 -艹 |
[07:39] | – It’s just gone. – I need to get Shelly. | -就这么断了 -我来接谢莉 |
[07:43] | It’s time. | 时间到了 |
[07:45] | What do we do now? | 现在怎么办 |
[07:47] | Something’s got to fall into our lap. | 最好天上掉点馅饼下来 |
[07:49] | Something’s got to fall out of the sky and right into our lap. | 馅饼从天而降 正好掉到我们嘴里 |
[07:52] | A preposterous stroke of luck has to occur. | 只能盼着行大运了 |
[07:55] | Neal, I meant to tell you. | 尼尔 我想告诉你来着 |
[07:56] | A guy down at OWS was telling a campfire story | OWS有个男的 讲过一个篝火故事 |
[07:58] | about working for an NGO and getting the NGO shut down | 说他曾为一家NGO工作 |
[08:01] | by the Pakistani government because he wrote a report | 因其写了一篇报道使该组织被巴基斯坦政府勒令关闭 |
[08:03] | saying US troops used chemical weapons on civilians. | 报道提到美军在平民身上使用化学武器 |
[08:06] | You should talk to him. | 你应该找他谈谈 |
[08:07] | You can just follow me, okay? | 跟我来 好吗 |
[08:10] | – Wait, what? – Did that just– | -等下 你说什么 -这不就是… |
[08:14] | Shelly, wait! Stop! | 谢莉 等下 等等 |
[08:16] | What did you say? | 你刚说什么 |
[08:17] | The Pakistani shut down the NGO. | 巴基斯坦政府关闭了NGO |
[08:19] | – She needs to be in the studio. – No. What was the reason? | -她得去演播室了 -等下 原因是什么 |
[08:22] | He wrote a report that | 他写了一篇报道 |
[08:23] | said US troops were using chemical weapons. | 提到美军使用化学武器 |
[08:25] | – What’s his name? – I don’t know. | -他叫什么名字 -我不知道 |
[08:26] | Does he tend to hang out in the same place | 他会每晚都到祖科蒂公园 |
[08:27] | – in Zucotti Park every night? – We are not hanging out. | -去聚会吗 -我们不是搞聚会的 |
[08:30] | – Neal. – I understand. | -尼尔 -我明白 |
[08:31] | Yes, he’s in the same place every night. | 是 他每晚都到同一个地方 |
[08:32] | Yes, I can take you there. | 行 我可以带你去找 |
[08:34] | Take her to the studio. | 带她去演播室吧 |
[08:35] | This way. | 这边请 |
[08:39] | Okay. Okay. | 好了 莫激动 |
[08:42] | 30 seconds back. | 30秒 |
[08:44] | And here comes dinner. | 砧板上的肉来了 |
[08:46] | – How you doing? – Good, thank you. | -你好吗 -我很好 谢谢你 |
[08:49] | – Yeah, I got it. – I’m sorry? | -我知道了 -您说什么 |
[08:51] | I was talking to my producer. | 我和制片人说话来着 |
[08:53] | – How do I look? – Good. | -我看起来怎样 -不错 |
[08:54] | No, producer again. | 抱歉 还是和制片人 |
[08:56] | Is he just screwing with her? | 他故意耍她吗 |
[08:58] | – Come on. – In three, two… | -别这样 -3 2 |
[09:02] | It’s been two weeks since a group of protesters | 两周前 一群抗议者 |
[09:05] | began camping out in Zucotti Park here in New York City. | 开始在纽约祖科蒂公园安营露宿 |
[09:08] | The Occupy Wall Street movement has turned to social media | 占领华尔街运动转向社交媒体 |
[09:11] | and held marches through the streets of the financial district. | 并在金融区的各街道上举行了游行 |
[09:14] | Here in the studio today is one of the leaders | 今天来到演播室的是占领华尔街运动的 |
[09:16] | of Occupy Wall Street, Shelly Wexler. | 其中一位领导者 谢莉·韦克斯勒 |
[09:18] | – Don’t take the bait. – Shelly, thanks for being with us. | -别上钩 -谢莉 感谢你来到这里 |
[09:20] | It’s good to be here, but I am not one of the leaders of OWS. | 很高兴能来 但我不是领导者 |
[09:22] | – We don’t have leaders. – Is that a good idea? | -我们没有领导者 -这样好吗 |
[09:25] | – Not having leaders? – Yeah. | -没有领袖吗 -是的 |
[09:27] | Yes, because this way, everyone’s sure to have a voice. | 很好啊 每个人都能发出自己的声音 |
[09:30] | Sounds like a lot of people talking at once. | 听起来像是很多人在同时发声 |
[09:32] | But tell us in a few words what OWS is protesting. | 请简单告诉大家OWS在抗议什么 |
[09:35] | We are protesting a variety of issues– | 我们抗议各种各样的问题 |
[09:37] | the co-opting of the government by the rich, | 官商勾结 |
[09:39] | the lack of any prosecution for the crimes that led to the collapse of 2008, | 对导致2008年的经济奔溃的犯罪起诉不力 |
[09:43] | Citizens United, social inequality. | 联合公民案 社会不平等 |
[09:43] | 联合公民诉联邦选举委员会案 最高法院裁决允许商业机构无上限地资助选举候选人 | |
[09:45] | So not any particular thing? | 所以没什么具体的事宜 |
[09:48] | Not one particular thing. | 不是具体的哪件事 |
[09:49] | You’re protesting against lots of things? | 你们在抗议许多事情 |
[09:51] | The list of things we’re protesting against | 我们要抗议的事情 |
[09:53] | is as varied as the protesters themselves. | 如同参与抗议的人员一样繁多 |
[09:55] | I’ve seen protesters holding signs that say, “We are the 99%.” | 我看到抗议者举着”我们是99%”的标语 |
[09:59] | – Yes. – I am the 1%. | -是的 -我是那1% |
[10:01] | Some people would say I’m overpaid, but I’m not. | 可能会有人说我的报酬过多 但并非如此 |
[10:03] | I’m paid exactly what the market will bear, | 我的报酬符合市场能够承受的程度 |
[10:05] | which means I’m paid what I’m worth. | 意思是我的高薪和我的价值相匹配 |
[10:07] | So which system would you replace capitalism with? | 那么你想用什么体系来替代资本主义呢 |
[10:12] | We wouldn’t– I wouldn’t replace it with any system. | 我们不想 我不想用什么体系来替换 |
[10:15] | I would make the system fairer. | 我想要使这个体系更加公平 |
[10:16] | – By passing new laws? – Yes. | -通过颁布新的法律吗 -是的 |
[10:18] | – It’s Congress who does that. – Yes. | -那是国会该做的事 -是的 |
[10:21] | It’s legislation like dodd-Frank that the banks really fear, right? | 银行惧怕的 是多德弗兰克法案那样的法律 对吗 |
[10:22] | 多德弗兰克法案是奥巴马政府和国会在2010年通过的一项金融改革法案 旨在加强对华尔街金融机构的监管 加强保护消费者 | |
[10:24] | Yes. | 是的 |
[10:26] | If your congressman or your senator | 如果你们的众议员或参议员 |
[10:27] | or the Chairman of the House Financial Services Committee | 又或是众议院金融服务委员会主席 |
[10:30] | or the Speaker of the House wanted to hear the demands | 或是众议院议长愿意倾听OWS的需求 |
[10:32] | of OWS, who would they meet with? | 他们该和哪位会面 |
[10:35] | We’re not looking for a meeting. | 我们并不期待与他们会面 |
[10:37] | They wouldn’t be able to meet with anyone, right? | 他们见不了任何人 对吧 |
[10:40] | I’m trying to find the virtue of a leaderless movement | 我挖空心思想 无领袖运动有何优点 |
[10:43] | where everyone’s voices are heard. | 不过就是人人都能发表自己的声音 |
[10:44] | That isn’t the point. | 那并不是重点 |
[10:46] | We want everyone to look at Occupy Wall Street | 我们想要大家关注占领华尔街的运动 |
[10:48] | and ask themselves the question, “Why is this happening?” | 然后自问 这一切为什么会发生 |
[10:51] | I think that’s been taken care of. | 大家正想着呢 |
[10:52] | But what happens after people ask themselves that? | 但当人们自问之后 会发生什么呢 |
[10:55] | – Change, we hope. – How? | -希望是改变 -如何改变 |
[10:57] | The same way change has always happened. | 正如所有改变发生的那样去改变 |
[10:59] | What is your best-case scenario for how this ends? | 你想象中这场运动的最好结局会是如何 |
[11:04] | – That it doesn’t end. – Oh, God. | -它不会完结 -天啊 |
[11:06] | – That it doesn’t end? – That’s right. | -希望不会完结 -对 |
[11:08] | Even if you put the heads of the banks in jail, | 即使你们将银行的首脑投入牢狱 |
[11:10] | overturn a Supreme Court decision, | 推翻最高法院的裁决 |
[11:12] | ensure greater social equality and give everybody money, | 确保更高的社会公平度 给所有公民以金钱 |
[11:14] | you’re still going to be sleeping in Zucotti Park? | 你们还是会睡在祖科蒂公园吗 |
[11:17] | Like most of the media, | 你们和大多数媒体一样 |
[11:18] | I don’t think you’re taking this seriously. | 并没有认真对待这场运动 |
[11:20] | Is there any chance that’s because you’re not? | 有没有可能是因为你们自己也不认真呢 |
[11:25] | – Hey, it didn’t go that badly. – Fuck off! | -不算很差 -滚远点 |
[11:27] | – Come on. – I am humiliated and in shock. | -别这样 -我真是又丢脸又震惊 |
[11:30] | This whole thing is messed up | 整件事搞砸了 |
[11:31] | and he’s a fucking asshole, by the way. | 他是一个大混蛋 |
[11:33] | He’s not. | 他不是的 |
[11:34] | Trying to be funny at the expense of the guest. | 为显风趣 拿嘉宾开涮 |
[11:36] | I don’t think it was as bad as you think. | 没有你想象得那么糟 |
[11:37] | Which way do I go to get out of here? | 从哪边出去 |
[11:39] | – You need to take me to the guy. – What? | -你得带我去找那男的 -什么 |
[11:41] | The guy in the park. | 公园里的那男的 |
[11:42] | You think I’m disposed to doing you a favor? | 你觉得我还会帮你的忙吗 |
[11:44] | No, Shelly. Shelly, we need to meet this guy. | 别 谢莉 谢莉 我们得见到那个人 |
[11:45] | – We need to read the report he wrote. – No. | -读他写的报告 -没门 |
[11:47] | – Shelly. – Forget it. | -谢莉 -别想了 |
[11:48] | No, I can’t tell you what this is about, | 我不能告诉你 事关什么 |
[11:50] | but it’s way too important to use as a payback– | 但事关重大 你不能用来报复… |
[11:52] | I could have gone anywhere. I did this as a favor to you. | 我想上哪家节目都行 这是帮了你一个忙 |
[11:54] | I need you to take me to this guy. | 我需要你带我去见那个人 |
[11:56] | Then we’re both having a bad night. | 看来 今晚我俩都倒霉透了 |
[11:57] | He didn’t do anything to you. You tanked. | 他没对你怎样 你自己不给力 |
[12:10] | She’s gone. | 她走了 |
[12:53] | Good evening. Welcome to the Radisson Concord. | 晚上好 欢迎来到雷迪森·康科德酒店 |
[12:55] | Good evening. We’re with the Romney Press Corps. | 晚上好 我们是罗姆尼新闻记者团的 |
[12:57] | Three rooms under James Harper, | 三间房间分别是詹姆斯·哈珀 |
[13:00] | Hallie Shea and… | 哈莉·谢伊以及… |
[13:01] | You know what? I don’t know your first name. | 对了 我不知道你名字是啥 |
[13:04] | – I’m sorry. – Stillman’s my first name. | -抱歉 -我叫斯提尔曼 |
[13:06] | – Stillman’s your first name? – Yeah. | -斯提尔曼是你的名字吗 -对 |
[13:08] | – What’s your last name? – Frank. | -那你姓什么 -弗兰克 |
[13:09] | You sure it’s not the other way around? | 你确定不是反过来吗 |
[13:10] | It’s three rooms. Harper, Frank, and Shea. | 有三间房间 哈珀 弗兰克和谢伊 |
[13:12] | I’m sorry, I’m not seeing anything. | 抱歉 查不到 |
[13:14] | You said you were with the Romney bus? | 你说你们是罗姆尼大巴上的吗 |
[13:16] | Yeah. | 对 |
[13:17] | The Romney Press Corps is all checked in. | 罗姆尼新闻记者团全都已经入住了 |
[13:19] | I understand what’s happened. | 我知道什么情况了 |
[13:22] | – We got off the Romney bus. – Oh, ’cause you said you were– | -我们下了罗姆尼大巴 -但你说… |
[13:25] | Yeah, we’re still covering the campaign, we’re just– | 我们还在报道竞选 只是… |
[13:27] | it’s not– we’re staging a protest. | 不是…我们在抗议示威 |
[13:30] | I don’t want to bore you with the details. | 我不想说得太多惹你们烦 |
[13:33] | It has to do with accountability and access and just– | 我们是为了责任 知情权以及公正… |
[13:36] | so we got off the bus | 总之 我们下了车 |
[13:39] | and now I understand that the campaign | 现在据我理解 竞选团队 |
[13:41] | isn’t going to be arranging our hotel. Does that make sense? | 不再安排我们的住宿了 我说明白了吗 |
[13:44] | No, you should explain it some more. | 没有 你得说得更详细些 |
[13:45] | So we’ll need three rooms. | 我们需要三间房 |
[13:46] | I’m sorry. We’re very full with the campaign staff and the press. | 抱歉 竞选员工和新闻媒体已经住满了 |
[13:51] | I’m showing I have one room. | 只有一间房 |
[13:53] | That was a predictable plot twist, don’t you think? | 这情节太好猜了吧 |
[13:56] | Hey, guys. What do you say, Slim Jim? | 诸位 感觉如何 弱鸡吉姆 |
[13:59] | – Checking in. – I thought you said the press was checked in. | -办入住呢 -你不是说媒体都已经入住了 |
[14:02] | The press that’s on the bus, the press we’re responsible for. | 我指在车上的媒体 我们负责的媒体 |
[14:04] | – Ah, not the freedom riders. – We have a room. | -而不是那些自由骑士了 -我们有一间房了 |
[14:07] | – I have seven rooms. – Of course. | -我有七间 -那是自然 |
[14:09] | Six of which I’m willing to | 我愿意把其中六间 |
[14:10] | rent out to anyone who says, “Romney rocks.” | 租给任何说”罗姆尼很赞”的人 |
[14:12] | I’ll say “Romney rocks” | 我也会说”罗姆尼很赞” |
[14:13] | If you give me 30 minutes with the candidate. | 只要你让我和候选人见上三十分钟 |
[14:16] | Why do you keep asking | 你为什么一直问 |
[14:16] | when you know the answer is going to be no? | 明知道答案会是不行 |
[14:18] | So I can say I kept asking. | 这样我才能说 我一直在问 |
[14:19] | I hate the press in ways you can’t even comprehend. | 我对媒体憎恶之深 你是无法理解的 |
[14:22] | I can comprehend the ways. And hating the press | 我能理解 而且憎恶媒体 |
[14:24] | is an excellent credential for a press officer. | 是新闻发言人的重要资质 |
[14:26] | We’ll be in the bar or on our half-empty floor. | 要找我们 可以去酒吧 或是我们半空的楼层找 |
[14:30] | Two queen beds? | 两张双人床吗 |
[14:31] | – Can we get a cot? – Absolutely. | -能加一张小床吗 -当然 |
[14:32] | – And some walls? – It’s one night. | -再加几堵墙 -就一晚上而已 |
[14:34] | – I call the cot. – Got it. | -我要小床 -明白 |
[14:35] | These things aren’t supposed to happen to me. I went to Vassar. | 我这也太沦落了 我可是瓦萨学院毕业的 |
[14:37] | – Did you like it? – Yeah. | -喜欢那儿吗 -当然 |
[14:38] | And Vassar versa, I’m sure. | 我猜瓦萨也很喜欢你 |
[14:40] | How long you been keeping that one in your pocket? | 你这句话憋多久了 |
[14:42] | A while. | 很久了 |
[14:44] | 玛姬·乔丹 已登机 | |
[14:47] | My friend’s plane is about to take off for Uganda. | 我朋友的飞机马上起飞去乌干达了 |
[14:50] | Why is she going to Africa? | 她为什么去非洲 |
[14:52] | He. A guy named Gary Cooper. | 是他 一个叫加里·库珀的人 |
[14:56] | New York to Dubai to Entebbe. | 从纽约去迪拜 然后去恩德培 |
[14:59] | – Yeah. – Emirates first class. | -对 -阿航头等舱 |
[15:00] | It’s like flying in the Bellagio. | 简直是坐着百乐宫[美国豪华酒店]去啊 |
[15:02] | So you have a comprehensive understanding of our operating budget. | 你对我们的活动预算非常了解啊 |
[15:05] | – I’m just saying. – Talent and EPs fly first class, | -我就是这么一说 -主播和制片人坐头等舱 |
[15:08] | senior producers fly business, | 高级制片人坐商务舱 |
[15:09] | and Gary and I get duct-taped to the wing. | 格雷和我只能坐经济舱 |
[15:12] | What time did you land in Entebbe? | 你们什么时候到达恩德培的 |
[15:14] | Around 8:00 A.M. Local time. | 当地时间早上八点 |
[15:15] | We were picked up by a fixer named Ronald. | 一个叫罗纳德的接头人接的我们 |
[15:17] | He works for ACN? | 他在ACN工作吗 |
[15:18] | We don’t have a bureau in Africa. | 我们在非洲没有办事处 |
[15:20] | He’s freelance. | 他是自由职业 |
[15:21] | He works for National Geographic Channel, | 供职于国家地理频道 |
[15:24] | “The Amazing Race,” That kind of thing. | 《极速前进》之类的栏目 |
[15:25] | The Army doesn’t trust us much, | 军方不太信任我们 |
[15:27] | so before we could go to the base in Kasenyi, | 所以在我们能去卡塞尼的基地之前 |
[15:29] | we had to go to the orphanage, | 得先去孤儿院 |
[15:30] | which was in the Nakapiripirit District in the Karamoja region. | 在卡拉莫亚的纳卡皮里皮里特区 |
[15:33] | Excuse me, how do you spell Nakapiripirit? | 打断一下 纳卡皮里皮里是怎么拼的 |
[15:35] | Two As and four Is. | 两个A和四个I |
[15:37] | It’s a four-to-nine hour drive depending on the condition of the roads. | 根据路况 四到九个小时车程 |
[15:40] | What condition could the roads possibly be | 路况得是什么样 |
[15:41] | that the drive time fluctuates four to nine hours? | 驾驶时长才能有这么大的差异 |
[15:44] | Sometimes there’s mud. Sometimes there’s a genocide. | 有时路上满是泥浆 有时路上满是尸体 |
[15:46] | But there wasn’t much of either that day, | 但那天没出什么状况 |
[15:48] | so we got there by early afternoon. | 所以我们下午很早就到了 |
[16:02] | Gary rode in back for 100 miles | 格雷在车顶站了100英里 |
[16:04] | ’cause Ronald told him he was gonna see drug lords. | 因为罗纳德告诉他 能见到毒枭 |
[16:42] | Drug lords? | 毒枭个屁 |
[16:43] | You’re an idiot. | 你真是太蠢了 |
[16:45] | There were no drug lords. | 才没有什么毒枭 |
[16:47] | And I didn’t see one animal I haven’t seen in my apartment. | 目力所及的动物全都见过 |
[16:50] | We were met by Lt. Bill Casey, | 接待我们的是比尔·凯西中尉 |
[16:52] | the Community Relations coordinator for the 490th Civil Affairs Battalion. | 第490民政事务营的社区关系协理员 |
[16:56] | Bill Casey. I’m the Community Relations Coordinator | 我是比尔·凯西 第490民政事务营的 |
[16:59] | – for the 490th Civil Affairs Battalion. – Maggie Jordan. | -社区关系协理员 -我是玛姬·乔丹 |
[17:01] | Gary Cooper. Nice to meet you, Lieutenant. | 格雷·库珀 幸会 中尉 |
[17:03] | Is your name really Gary Cooper? | 你的名字真是格雷·库珀吗 |
[17:05] | You’d think I’d have gotten tired of that by now. | 我早就习惯这个问题了 |
[17:07] | We didn’t have that much time. | 我们时间有限 |
[17:09] | We just wanted to get it over with, | 只想尽快完事 |
[17:11] | so Gary started getting B-roll of the soldiers. | 格雷开始拍摄士兵的访问 |
[17:13] | Kids here have either lost their families | 孩子们都因为种族冲突 |
[17:15] | to regional conflicts, HIV/AIDS, malaria. | 艾滋或者疟疾失去了家人 |
[17:17] | This project lets us give the kids medical checkups, | 这个项目让我们给孩子们做体检 |
[17:20] | books, textbooks. | 给他们书 课本 |
[17:22] | Right now they’ve got two rooms– | 他们现在有两个房间 |
[17:23] | a classroom and a living quarters. | 一间教室和一间住宿 |
[17:25] | We’re building another two rooms here today. | 我们正在建造另外两间屋子 |
[17:26] | One of the things they have there are cattle raiders. | 他们这儿有一种偷牛贼 |
[17:28] | – Cattle raiders? – Yeah. | -偷牛贼吗 -对 |
[17:30] | They’re heavily armed, usually with AK-47s, | 他们配备了重装武器 比如AK47 |
[17:33] | and they come and steal your cattle. | 他们会来偷走你的牛 |
[17:36] | And then rape and kill people. | 然后对平民奸淫掳掠 |
[17:38] | After we’d gotten enough film on the soldiers, we went inside. | 我们拍够了士兵的片子 就进屋去了 |
[17:42] | – Asia! – Good. | -亚洲 -很好 |
[17:44] | – South America! – Good. | -南美洲 -很好 |
[17:47] | – North America! – Excellent! | -北美洲 -棒 |
[17:51] | Antarctica! | 南极洲 |
[17:57] | That’s where I’m from. | 我就是从那儿来的 |
[17:59] | I’m Pastor Moses. You must be Maggie Jordan. | 我是摩西牧师 你一定是玛姬·乔丹 |
[18:03] | – Yes, sir. – The children are learning geography. | -是的 -孩子们在学地理 |
[18:05] | Don’t let me stop you. | 别让我影响了你们 |
[18:11] | – No. No, no, no! – They think the camera’s a gun. | -别别别 -他们以为摄像机是枪 |
[18:13] | – Put the camera down. – Children. | -放下摄像机 -孩子们 |
[18:16] | It’s okay. Shh, it’s okay. | 没事的 放轻松 没事的 |
[18:20] | And they thought you were cattle raiders? | 他们以为你们是偷牛贼 |
[18:22] | Yeah. | 对 |
[18:26] | And that’s it? That’s what happened? | 就是这事吗 这就是事情经过吗 |
[19:04] | – I’m sorry? – That’s what happened? | -什么 -这就是事情经过吗 |
[19:08] | No. | 不 |
[19:14] | – What? – Friday night, the woman from OWS– | -怎么了 -周五晚上 OWS的女嘉宾 |
[19:17] | – Shelly Wexler. – She said there’s a guy at Zucotti Park | -谢莉·韦克斯勒 -她说在祖科蒂公园 |
[19:19] | who wrote a report for an NGO in Pakistan | 有个人给巴基斯坦一家NGO写了一篇报道 |
[19:21] | that got the NGO shut down by the Pakistani government. | 导致那家NGO被巴基斯坦政府关闭 |
[19:24] | The report was about the US using chemical weapons. | 那篇报道是关于美国使用化学武器 |
[19:26] | You didn’t get the name of the guy who wrote the report? | 你没问到写报道的人的名字吗 |
[19:28] | She doesn’t know the name of the guy, | 她不知道那人的名字 |
[19:30] | only where he hangs out in the park. | 只知道他经常去公园 |
[19:31] | You should have got her to take you there after she was done. | 你该让她采访结束后 带你去那儿的 |
[19:33] | Well, that was the idea, but then after the interview with Will, | 是这么打算的 但威尔的采访结束后 |
[19:35] | she was angry and bolted. | 她一怒之下 扬长而去了 |
[19:37] | – How angry? – She punched me in the stomach. | -有多生气 -她朝我肚子来了一拳 |
[19:40] | She’s probably calmed down by now. | 也许她现在冷静下来了 |
[19:41] | I called her all weekend and she’s willing to negotiate. | 我整个周末都在打她电话 她愿意协商 |
[19:43] | – We’re not paying her. – She doesn’t want money. | -我们不会给她钱 -她不要钱 |
[19:45] | – She wants an apology. – Apologize. | -她要道歉 -那去道歉啊 |
[19:47] | First of all, I did. | 首先 我道歉了 |
[19:47] | Second, she doesn’t want the apology from me. | 第二 她不要我的道歉 |
[19:49] | And third, she punched me in the stomach really hard. | 第三 她打我肚子打得真的很重 |
[19:52] | Who does she want the apology from? | 她想要谁去道歉 |
[19:53] | – Will. – Yeah, that’s not gonna happen. | -威尔 -这不可能 |
[19:55] | On air. | 而且得在电视上 |
[19:56] | She wants an on-air apology from Will? | 她想让威尔在直播中公开道歉 |
[19:58] | – Yeah. – That’s insane. | -是的 -天方夜谭 |
[19:59] | – She found him smug. – Me, too. | -她觉得他自以为是 -我也觉得 |
[20:02] | – He wouldn’t have to mean it or anything. – Forget it. | -他也不需要真心道歉啊 -你放弃吧 |
[20:04] | This is it. The trail is cold after this. | 成败就在于此 线索到这可就断了 |
[20:06] | Couldn’t you maybe convince him to take one for the team? | 难道你就不能让他为团队牺牲一下 |
[20:09] | Will is not aware of Genoa. | 威尔不知道热那亚行动 |
[20:10] | Do you mind if I ask why not? | 我能问问是为什么吗 |
[20:12] | – Because. – Because? | -因为 -因为 |
[20:15] | Because I might need him for the red team. | 因为我可能需要他当红队 |
[20:20] | – So you believe it? – No, I– | -这么说你相信 -不 我 |
[20:23] | No, it’s just– | 不 我只是 |
[20:25] | Look, it’s a completely unbelievable story, | 这故事太离奇了 |
[20:27] | but I can’t ignore evidence. | 但我不能无视证据 |
[20:29] | It’s not like I’m in Congress. | 我又不是国会成员 |
[20:30] | If you believe it enough to be thinking about a red team, | 如果你已经打算建红队 |
[20:33] | you believe it enough. | 那就说明你足够相信 |
[20:34] | You have to talk to Will. | 你必须找威尔谈谈 |
[20:47] | How’d you lose a bus, Jim? | 你怎么会跟丢一辆巴士 吉姆 |
[20:51] | It’s a bus. | 那是一辆巴士啊 |
[20:52] | It’s big and it’s slow. | 又大 又慢 |
[20:55] | And it’s a bus. | 而且 那是一辆巴士啊 |
[20:58] | You let a big bus get away. | 你居然让一辆大巴跑了 |
[21:01] | – This is a nice picture of her. – Who? | -她这张照片挺好看的 -谁 |
[21:04] | Maggie. | 玛姬 |
[21:25] | I shouldn’t have turned around to look. | 我不该转过身去看的 |
[21:27] | – Mm-hmm. – Everybody all right? | -是吗 -大家都没事吧 |
[21:29] | I’m good. | 我没事 |
[21:34] | That’s me. | 我的电话 |
[21:35] | You paired your phone to the car? | 你把你的电话跟车配对连接了 |
[21:37] | I got here first. | 先到先得 |
[21:49] | – Hello? – Hallie, what the hell is going on? | -你好 -哈莉 你搞什么飞机 |
[21:51] | Why is everybody but us writing about the job speech | 为什么别人都在报道罗姆尼将在拉斯维加斯 |
[21:53] | Romney’s gonna give in Las Vegas? | 发表关于就业的演讲 就我们没写 |
[21:55] | Yeah, I know. I’m sorry, Evan. | 我知道 对不起 埃文 |
[21:57] | The rest of the press corps got an advanced copy. | 记者团里其他人预先拿到了演讲稿 |
[21:59] | – Why didn’t you? – I wasn’t on the bus. | -你怎么没拿到 -我不在巴士上 |
[22:01] | You said this stunt wasn’t gonna fuck anything up. | 你说过你搞的花样不会耽误报道 |
[22:03] | – It won’t. – It just did. | -不会的 -已经耽误了 |
[22:05] | I’m at all the campaign stops | 我正跟着竞选团队 |
[22:06] | and I’ll be in Vegas for the speech. | 演讲的时候我也会在维加斯 |
[22:07] | But everybody else got an advanced copy | 但别人都先拿到了稿子 |
[22:09] | and they’re writing about it. | 他们已经在写了 |
[22:10] | We look like we’re doing this from home. | 我们看起来就像窝在家里没出门一样 |
[22:12] | We’ve got something they don’t. | 我们有他们没有的东西 |
[22:13] | – What? – Guts. | -什么 -勇气 |
[22:15] | I couldn’t be less in the mood for you to be a wiseass, Hallie. | 我现在没心情听你油嘴滑舌 哈莉 |
[22:18] | I’m giving you $500 a week plus expenses. | 我每星期给你500美元外加开销补助 |
[22:20] | To be fair, you’re not giving it to me. You’re paying it to me. | 准确地说 不是给我 是支付我 |
[22:23] | No, if I don’t get something back, | 不 如果我看不到回报的话 |
[22:24] | I’m giving it to you. | 我就是送给你了 |
[22:25] | So unless you want to put on heels and fuck me for an hour, | 所以除非你想穿上高跟鞋跟我干上一小时 |
[22:28] | you need to stop being a little bitch. | 停止婊子干的事 好好跟新闻 |
[22:32] | – Yeah. – Tell me if you can’t do this | -好吧 -如果你做不来 告诉我 |
[22:34] | – so I can find someone who can. – No. | -我好去找其他人代替你 -不 |
[22:38] | No, I can do this. | 不 我做得来 |
[22:44] | You left “The Denver Post” for that? | 你就为了这种工作离开了《丹佛邮报》 |
[22:45] | Feel free to be superior. | 尽情嘲笑我吧 |
[22:47] | He doesn’t set the bar very high. | 他让嘲笑变得异常简单 |
[22:53] | The world’s first fat tax was announced in Denmark. | 丹麦宣布征收世界上首个脂肪税 |
[22:55] | – That’s mean. – How? | -好残忍啊 -为什么 |
[22:56] | Taxing people who are overweight? | 对体重超标的人征税 |
[22:58] | No, imbecile. It’s not a tax on people. | 不是 笨蛋 这不是对胖人征税 |
[23:00] | It’s a tax on saturated fat. | 而是对食品征收饱和脂肪税 |
[23:02] | But you’re right, that would have been mean. | 不过按你的理解 的确很残忍 |
[23:04] | About an hour ago | 大约一小时前 |
[23:05] | on “Fox and Friends,” | 在《福克斯和他的小伙伴们》上 |
[23:06] | Hank Williams Jr. compared | 小汉克·威廉姆斯把 |
[23:07] | Boehner and Obama playing golf | 博纳与奥巴马打高尔夫球 |
[23:08] | to Hitler and Netanyahu playing golf. | 比作希特勒与内塔尼亚胡打高尔夫球 |
[23:10] | Tell me something and tell it to me straight. | 简洁明了地告诉我一件事 |
[23:12] | Who is Hank Williams Jr.? | 小汉克·威廉姆斯是谁 |
[23:14] | He was a country music star until about an hour ago. | 直到一小时前 他都是个乡村音乐明星 |
[23:16] | “Pentagon has decided | 国防部决定 |
[23:17] | military chaplains may now perform oral sex.” | 军队牧师现在可以进行口交了 |
[23:20] | What? | 什么 |
[23:22] | Give me my real rundown. | 把真的台本给我 |
[23:25] | Idiots. | 一群傻帽 |
[23:27] | “The Pentagon has decided military chaplains | 国防部决定军队牧师 |
[23:29] | may now perform same-sex marriages.” | 从今可以开始主持同性婚姻 |
[23:31] | And, Kendra, I apologize, but the “Washington Post” | 肯德拉 我先给你道个歉 |
[23:34] | reported last night that Rick Perry | 昨晚的《华盛顿邮报》上说里克·佩里 |
[23:36] | leases a hunting ranch called Niggerhead. | 租了一个猎场 名叫”黑鬼头” |
[23:38] | I accept your apology on behalf | 我代表这间屋子里所有黑人 |
[23:40] | of all the black people in the room. | 接受你的道歉 |
[23:41] | – I get that that was a thinly veiled– – It wasn’t veiled. | -我明白你这是委婉的 -我没有委婉 |
[23:44] | Okay. “Obama defends loan to Solyndra, | 好吧 奥巴马为索林佐公司辩护 |
[23:47] | calling it a good–“ | 称它是 |
[23:48] | Stop doing that! | 别这样吓人了 |
[23:51] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[23:56] | What happened with the tweet from Hamni8? | 汉尼8的推特调查得怎么样了 |
[23:58] | They can’t find Hamni8. But something else happened. | 他们找不到汉尼8 但有其他线索 |
[24:01] | The woman from OWS who was on Friday night– | 周五那晚上节目的”占领华尔街”的女人 |
[24:03] | – Has murdered Will? – She’s not happy. | -她把威尔杀了吗 -她现在很不开心 |
[24:05] | And that’s relevant because she says that a guy | 她和这事有联系 因为她说 |
[24:08] | who hangs out in her area at Zucotti Park | 有个人经常在祖科蒂公园里她那一带出现 |
[24:10] | has mentioned a report he wrote for an NGO in Pakistan | 他为巴基斯坦一家NGO写了篇报道 |
[24:13] | about us using chemical weapons. | 内容有关美国使用化学武器 |
[24:15] | She was gonna lead Neal | 她本来要在下节目后 |
[24:16] | and Jerry there after the show, but then– | 带尼尔和杰利去见他 但是 |
[24:18] | – She met Will. – Yeah. | -她见识了威尔 -对 |
[24:19] | – Well, fix that. – How? | -想办法补救 -怎么补救 |
[24:22] | You put a help wanted ad in the paper | 你在报纸上登出招聘广告 |
[24:24] | for someone who can do your job. | 招人来做你的工作 |
[24:26] | Good. Anything else? | 讽刺得好 还有吗 |
[24:28] | I just want to know that it didn’t happen. | 我真希望这事没有真的发生 |
[24:30] | That’s not easy to do. | 这可很难证明 |
[24:31] | You should include in the ad | 在招聘广告里 你应该说明 |
[24:32] | that applicants need to be able to do hard things. | 应聘者必须能做艰难决定 |
[24:34] | Got it. | 够了 |
[24:35] | When’s Jim coming back from New Hampshire? | 吉姆何时从新罕布什尔回来 |
[24:37] | – Soon. – He gets paid way too much for an embed. | -很快 -作为随行记者 他工资太高 |
[24:40] | Do you know what we pay embeds? | 你知道我们怎么给随行记者发工资吗 |
[24:42] | Some weeks it’s in coupons. | 有时直接发优惠券 |
[24:43] | I’ll see you later. | 回头见 |
[24:48] | Kendra, run the meeting. I’ll be back in a minute. | 肯德拉 你先主持会议 我马上回来 |
[24:51] | Okay. | 好的 |
[24:53] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[24:54] | – Hi. – So, great news. | -好 -好消息来了 |
[24:57] | Let me tell you something about liberals. | 我来给你说说自由派们 |
[24:59] | He didn’t paint the word on the rock. | 那词不是他写在石头上的 |
[25:01] | His father didn’t paint the word on the rock. | 也不是他父亲写在石头上的 |
[25:03] | And the word was painted over after his family leased the ranch. | 而且他家租了猎场后 把这词涂掉了 |
[25:06] | You’re absolutely right and that’s a good point. | 你说得很对 很有道理 |
[25:08] | But I wanted to talk to you about | 我想说的是 |
[25:09] | — what does that have to do with liberals? | 这跟自由派有什么关系 |
[25:11] | You all should be asking yourselves if you’re condemning him | 你们该问问自己 你们是否因为 |
[25:13] | because he’s from the South and this is a good way | 他是南方人就谴责他 是否是想借此 |
[25:15] | to distance yourselves from our shared heritage. | 使自己与我们共同的历史脱清关系 |
[25:19] | Let’s talk for a second about unintended consequences. | 我们现在来谈谈意外后果 |
[25:22] | – Sure. – The woman we had on Friday night, | -好啊 -周五上节目的女人 |
[25:25] | from OWS, Shelly Wexler… | OWS的谢莉·韦克斯勒 |
[25:27] | Yeah? | 怎么了 |
[25:28] | Would you be willing to apologize to her? | 你愿意向她道个歉吗 |
[25:29] | – Sure. – On air? | -当然 -电视公开道歉 |
[25:31] | – Absolutely. – So no? | -没问题 -就是不同意咯 |
[25:32] | What were the consequences? | 会有什么后果 |
[25:34] | Jerry’s been chasing a story for a few weeks | 杰利追踪一条新闻线索好几星期了 |
[25:36] | – and I’m not gonna tell you what it is. – Why? | -我不会告诉你新闻是什么 -为什么 |
[25:38] | If I tell you the reason, | 如果我告诉你原因 |
[25:39] | you’ll be more curious about the story. | 你会更想知道新闻是什么 |
[25:41] | But now I’m more curious about the reason. | 这使我更加好奇原因是什么 |
[25:44] | There’s some evidence to suggest | 有一些证据表明 |
[25:46] | that the Army is thinking about having different uniforms | 军方正在考虑用不同的制服来区分 |
[25:49] | for home and away games. | 主场和客场球队 |
[25:52] | I don’t believe that’s really the story. | 我不相信是这条新闻 |
[25:53] | At some point, I might need you for the red team. | 在某个时刻 我可能需要你当红队 |
[25:55] | You could have just said that. I understand that. | 你直接说不就行了 我理解 |
[25:58] | – I am not a child. – Okay. | -我不是小孩子 -好的 |
[25:59] | – You have to tell me what the story is. – No! | -你得告诉我新闻是什么 -不行 |
[26:01] | At least tell me how it relates | 至少告诉我这新闻怎么会和 |
[26:02] | to the woman from OWS. | OWS的女人有联系 |
[26:03] | She can lead us to someone who might be able to help, | 她能带我们去见一个也许能帮我们的人 |
[26:06] | but she won’t unless you apologize. | 但她要你先道歉 |
[26:09] | Her movement is idiotic and she’s unprepared. | 她的运动很愚蠢 她根本没准备好 |
[26:11] | So as a courtesy, I was dismissive. | 出于礼貌 我只表示了不削 |
[26:13] | What does she want an apology for? | 她想让我为什么事道歉 |
[26:15] | – Being smug. – That– really? | -自以为是 -真的吗 |
[26:18] | I know. I’ve never heard anybody say that about you before | 是啊 我从未听任何人这样说过你 |
[26:21] | and I certainly can’t identify personally. | 我自己肯定也不能认同 |
[26:23] | You’re just chock-full of beans today, aren’t you? | 你今天真是满嘴跑火车啊 |
[26:25] | So that’s a hard no on apologizing? | 所以道歉是坚决不行了 |
[26:29] | I was asked to ask. | 我是奉命来问的 |
[26:36] | Come in. | 进来 |
[26:37] | – Hey, how was your weekend? – It was good. | -周末过得怎么样 -挺好 |
[26:40] | It was good and then I saw “Titanic” for the first time. | 本来挺好 结果我第一次看了《泰坦尼克号》 |
[26:43] | You’d never seen it before? | 你以前没看过吗 |
[26:44] | You know how I am about sad movies | 你知道我不喜欢看悲情片 |
[26:45] | and the title suggested it wasn’t gonna end well. | 电影名就知道 结局很悲情 |
[26:48] | But I still didn’t see it coming. | 但我还是没预料到 |
[26:50] | Mac, what is more important than the people you– | 麦肯 什么能比你爱的人更重要… |
[26:52] | Kodak is dropping like a sack of flour. | 柯达的股价就像袋子破了的面粉一样猛跌 |
[26:55] | I’ll never let go, Kodak. I’ll never let go. | 我不会放弃你的 柯达 永远不会 |
[26:57] | But people should really sell their stock in Kodak | 但人们真应该卖掉柯达的股票 |
[26:59] | because by this afternoon– | 因为今天下午… |
[27:00] | – I need you. – That’s all you ever have to say. | -我需要你 -有你这句话就够了 |
[27:02] | – Get it together. – Yeah, all right. | -给我振作点 -好吧 |
[27:04] | The woman we had on from OWS Friday night | 我们周五晚邀请的OWS女嘉宾 |
[27:05] | – thought she was mistreated. – She was. | -认为她受了不公正待遇 -确实 |
[27:07] | And it’s possible that she can lead us to information | 而我们也许能通过她得到一些信息 |
[27:10] | that can help with a story I can’t tell you about yet. | 对一个我暂时无法相告的新闻会很有帮助 |
[27:12] | But to do that, we have to make her happy. | 但想要得到信息 我们就得让她满意 |
[27:13] | – How can I help? – Neal’s gonna set up a meeting. | -我怎么帮忙 -尼尔会约一次会面 |
[27:16] | And you’re gonna– you’re just gonna make her feel | 而你 你要让她感觉 |
[27:19] | like she’s being heard by a financial expert. | 你这位金融专家愿意倾听她的心声 |
[27:21] | You’re Sloan Sabbith and you went to meet her. | 你是斯隆·莎碧斯 而你去和她见面了 |
[27:24] | – Just lather it on. – Got it. | -顺着她的意思 -明白了 |
[27:26] | Whatever she says, you couldn’t agree with more. | 无论她说什么 你都表示完全赞同 |
[27:29] | I’m gonna lather up just to honor the memory of Jack Dawson. | 为了纪念杰克·道森 我会努力顺着她的 |
[27:31] | – From the boat? – Yeah. | -电影里的吗 -对 |
[27:32] | Okay, but it’s not lather up, it’s– | 好 但这也不能叫顺着她 是… |
[27:34] | don’t worry about it. Talk to Neal. | 算了 和尼尔谈谈 |
[27:40] | Will McAvoy is an asshole. | 威尔·麦卡沃伊是个混蛋 |
[27:41] | I know how you feel. | 我理解你的感受 |
[27:43] | But the thing is, he’s not. | 但问题是 他并非如此 |
[27:45] | You had a rough time. That’s okay. | 你吃了点苦 没关系 |
[27:47] | You’ve got information that you don’t realize | 你没意识到你掌握的信息 |
[27:49] | could help Neal and his team with a story | 可以帮助尼尔和他的团队写一则新闻 |
[27:52] | I’m certain– certain you’d want told. | 我敢肯定 你会希望世人皆知的 |
[27:56] | – What’s the story? – I shouldn’t have said that, | -什么新闻 -我真不该那么说 |
[27:58] | because I don’t have the first idea what the story is. | 因为我其实不知道这新闻的内容 |
[28:00] | What the fuck is with you people? | 你们这群人到底怎么回事 |
[28:02] | She doesn’t know what the story is by design. | 我们有意不告诉她新闻的内容 |
[28:03] | On a big story, you want to bring in some people | 对于一则轰动新闻 最后需要加入一些 |
[28:05] | at the end and run everything by fresh eyes | 不知情的人 用新鲜的眼光来审视 |
[28:07] | and let them try to punch holes in it. | 让他们来找漏洞 |
[28:09] | They’re called the red team. | 我们称之为红队 |
[28:10] | When’s your story supposed to air? | 你的新闻准备何时播出 |
[28:12] | This? Probably never. | 这则吗 也许永远不会 |
[28:15] | You know, I teach three classes on Mondays. | 我周一要教三门课 |
[28:18] | I came up here. I’m supposed to be impressed? | 我来这里 我该刮目相看吗 |
[28:20] | – No one’s trying to impress you. – Yes, you are. | -不是想让你刮目相看 -你们就是 |
[28:22] | Because here’s what happened. | 因为事情就是这样 |
[28:24] | This woman’s here at Shake Shack | 这女人来摇动小屋餐厅 |
[28:25] | because someone asked Will to apologize and Will said no. | 是因为你们要威尔道歉 但他拒绝了 |
[28:29] | Do you see how things are worse than they were before? | 看出来事情比以前更糟糕了吗 |
[28:32] | ‘Cause before you could assume | 因为以前 你可以假设 |
[28:34] | that no one ever asked Will, | 没人要威尔道歉过 |
[28:36] | and now it’s pretty clear | 而现在因为这则新闻 |
[28:38] | that because of the story, he was asked. | 你能明确地知道 有人问过他了 |
[28:40] | – You guys didn’t think this through. – No. | -你们真没想清楚 -没有 |
[28:42] | This is exactly why we need a red team. | 所以我们才需要一支红队 |
[28:44] | Shelly, can we just say that we’re | 谢莉 我们真的非常抱歉 |
[28:46] | honestly very sorry that appearing on ACN | 上ACN的节目让你很不高兴 |
[28:49] | – was an unpleasant experience? – Please, no. | -这样行吗 -拜托 不行 |
[28:50] | Your apology, which was meaningless in the first place, | 你的道歉 本来就没意义 |
[28:52] | is now just a symbol of the other guy’s refusal to apologize. | 现在更突出了他不愿意道歉的事实 |
[28:54] | This is getting a little nutty. | 你开始不讲理了 |
[28:56] | Shelly, can you just tell Neal what he needs to know? | 谢莉 你能告诉尼尔他需要知道的信息吗 |
[28:58] | And I am supposed to be impressed | 然后我就该感到欣慰 |
[29:00] | ’cause here comes your money honey all solicitous. | 因为这位大家喜爱的金钱甜心来见我了 |
[29:02] | – Hey! I can hear you. – Like I’m a fucking rube | -我听得见呢 -好像我是什么土包子 |
[29:03] | who’s never seen a TV star before or who would even care. | 以前从没见到过电视明星 谁在乎呢 |
[29:06] | – Listen. Wait. – I teach college. | -等等 -我可是大学老师 |
[29:08] | Hang on. | 稍等 |
[29:09] | Let me ask you something and I’d like an honest answer. | 问你个问题 希望你能诚实地回答我 |
[29:11] | Sure. | 好的 |
[29:14] | – Do you really think I’m a TV star? – You know… | -你真觉得我是个电视明星 -这个嘛 |
[29:16] | You called me a money honey and I made a self-deprecating joke. | 你说我是金钱甜心 我开了个自嘲的玩笑 |
[29:19] | I didn’t do it in front of a million and a half people | 我可没在150万观众前这么做 |
[29:21] | and this isn’t a joke to me. | 而且这对我来说不是玩笑 |
[29:22] | I’ve got to leave. You guys are condescending. | 我得走了 你们太居高临下了 |
[29:24] | Really? ‘Cause I’m pretty sure I wasn’t just the one | 是吗 因为我相当确定刚才不是我 |
[29:26] | who distinguished myself from rubes | 说”我可是大学老师” 就为了 |
[29:27] | by saying, “I teach college.” | 把自己和土包子区分开来 |
[29:30] | Did Will say no | 当有人问威尔 |
[29:31] | when someone said, “We need you to | “你需要向谢莉·韦克斯勒道歉 |
[29:33] | apologize to Shelly Wexler. | 对我们会很有帮助” |
[29:34] | We badly need you to apologize”? | 他说了”不”吗 |
[29:36] | I wasn’t in the room, but I’m sure he said, | 我没在场 但我确信他会说 |
[29:39] | “Hell, no, and who the fuck is Shelly Wexler?” | “肯定不行 谢莉·韦克斯勒是什么人” |
[29:42] | Well, now you know how much of a prick he is. | 现在你知道他有多混蛋了 |
[29:51] | Yeah. | 见过了 |
[29:53] | No. Sloan was smug. | 没有 斯隆又自以为是了 |
[29:58] | So there was this kid named Daniel | 有个叫丹尼尔的男孩 |
[30:00] | who was by himself the whole time. | 一直都一个人坐着 |
[30:09] | Who’s he? | 他是谁 |
[30:12] | That’s Daniel. | 丹尼尔 |
[30:14] | His parents are both alive. | 他的父母还健在 |
[30:16] | I’m a family friend. | 我是他们家里的朋友 |
[30:19] | His father has a lot of cattle | 他父亲养了很多牛 |
[30:21] | and there have been some clashes with Pokot raiders from Kenya. | 最近和肯尼亚的波克偷牛贼起了冲突 |
[30:26] | So Daniel’s here to be safe for a few days. | 所以丹尼尔在这儿避难几天 |
[30:29] | I started talking to him. | 我开始和他说话 |
[30:32] | Do you want me to read that book to you? | 你想让我给你读那本书吗 |
[30:36] | I’m not gonna take it. | 我不会拿走的 |
[30:38] | You can hold it and be the page-turner and I’ll just read it. | 你可以拿着书翻页 我来读 |
[30:45] | Come on. Scoot over. | 来吧 坐过来一点 |
[31:01] | “This is the house. | “有一栋房子 |
[31:03] | The house on East 88th Street. | 东88街的一栋房子 |
[31:05] | Mr. And Mrs. Primm and their son Joshua | 普利姆夫妇和他们的儿子约书亚 |
[31:08] | live in the house on East 88th Street.” | 住在东88街的房子里” |
[31:10] | I read it to him maybe three times. | 我给他读了大概…三遍 |
[31:14] | Again. | 再来一遍 |
[31:16] | Okay. | 好 |
[31:22] | – Three times. – Again. | -三遍 -再读一次 |
[31:24] | We’ve read it seven times now. | 我们读了七遍了 |
[31:30] | That’s a lot of trust, Daniel. | 你真是信任我 丹尼尔 |
[31:33] | All right, one more. | 那好 再来一遍 |
[31:35] | “But if Lyle was happy, he was making someone else unhappy. | “但如果莱尔很快乐 他就让别人不快乐了 |
[31:39] | Perfectly miserable, in fact. | 应该说 相当痛苦 |
[31:41] | That someone else was Loretta.” | 那个人就是洛雷塔” |
[31:43] | “The house on East 88th Street.” | “东88街的房子” |
[31:45] | “…the voice called out. Lyle recognized the voice.” | “那个声音大喊 莱尔听出来了” |
[31:47] | “Have you seen a crocodile going past? | “你看到一条鳄鱼经过吗 |
[31:49] | He was wearing a red scarf.” | 它系了一条红围巾” |
[31:51] | “If Lyle was happy, he was making someone else unhappy.” | “如果莱尔很快乐 他就让别人不快乐了” |
[31:53] | “I have no information about a crocodile wearing a red…” | “我不知道什么系红围巾的鳄鱼” |
[31:57] | Scarf. | 围巾 |
[31:58] | “There was little they could do, at least for the moment, | “至少暂时来说 他们无能为力 |
[32:01] | to prevent Mr. Grumps from putting Lyle in the zoo.” | 无法阻止糟脾气先生把莱尔送进动物园” |
[32:04] | He’s never seen hair like yours. | 他从没见到过你这种头发 |
[32:06] | That color’s called blonde, Daniel, | 这叫金发 丹尼尔 |
[32:09] | and it’s nothing but trouble. | 金发只会招来麻烦 |
[32:12] | Maggie. | 玛姬 |
[32:16] | Ronald. | 罗纳德 |
[32:18] | – Yeah? – Time to go. | -怎么 -该走了 |
[32:20] | No, we can’t drive these roads at night. | 不行 我们晚上不能在这种路上开车 |
[32:23] | – It’s not night. – It will be. | -还没到晚上 -马上会的 |
[32:27] | When were you gonna tell us we couldn’t drive back? | 你准备何时告诉我们不能开车回去 |
[32:29] | I just did. | 我刚告诉你们了 |
[32:33] | – Lt. Casey. – Yes, ma’am? | -凯西中尉 -什么事 女士 |
[32:37] | Could we possibly get a ride back with you guys? | 我们能和你们一起回去吗 |
[32:40] | – We’re flying out. – Even better. | -我们开飞机出去 -那更好 |
[32:42] | We’re going to Djibouti. | 我们要去吉布提 |
[32:44] | Is that near where we’re going? | 离我们要去的地方近吗 |
[32:46] | No. | 不近 |
[32:49] | You’re not a great fixer, you know that? | 要知道 你真不是个给力的接头人 |
[32:51] | I don’t know how “The Amazing Race” is as amazing as it is. | 真搞不懂《极速前进》怎么能极速地起来 |
[33:00] | Again. | 再读一遍 |
[33:18] | I don’t really understand your reasons | 我真不理解你有什么理由 |
[33:20] | for not being on the campaign, but I’m going to have to insist | 不去竞选活动现场 但我得要求你 |
[33:22] | that you at least be near the campaign. | 最起码离竞选活动近一点 |
[33:24] | I am. Everybody’s here. I’m making all the stops, | 我在 大家都在 每个竞选点我都去 |
[33:26] | or at least the ones I can MapQuest. | 或者说我能找到的所有竞选点 |
[33:28] | You can’t just follow the bus? | 你就不能跟着竞选巴士吗 |
[33:29] | They’re making really fast buses now. | 现在的巴士都跑得很快 |
[33:31] | Do me a favor. | 帮我个忙 |
[33:33] | – Romney gave a statement. – Yeah? | -罗姆尼发表了声明 -然后呢 |
[33:35] | He called the name of the ranch offensive. | 他说猎场的名字很冒犯黑人 |
[33:37] | He should be asked about the church. | 你该问他教会问题 |
[33:38] | Can you get a comment from someone? | 你能找到人评论吗 |
[33:39] | On that? I doubt it. | 针对这个问题吗 很难 |
[33:41] | Try hard. Charlie doesn’t know what you’re doing there. | 尽点力 查理不知道你在外面干什么 |
[33:44] | All right. | 好的 |
[33:55] | – Taylor. – Jim. | -泰勒 -吉姆 |
[33:57] | – I need to ask… – How was your day? | -我想问… -今天过得怎么样 |
[33:58] | Fine, thanks. I need to ask | 挺好的 谢谢 我想问 |
[34:00] | about the governor’s response to Rick Perry’s ranch. | 州长罗姆尼关于里克·佩里猎场的回应 |
[34:02] | There was a statement in this morning’s e-mail, | 今早的邮件中已有声明 |
[34:04] | which you don’t get, so you’re free to watch TV. | 但你没收到 所以你还是看新闻去吧 |
[34:06] | I know he said he thought it was offensive. | 我知道他说这名字很冒犯黑人 |
[34:08] | He does and that is the official comment of the Romney campaign. | 是的 这也是罗姆尼竞选团队的官方声明 |
[34:10] | And now we are going back to business, | 现在让我们回到正题 |
[34:12] | which for me is a glass of red wine right now. | 也就是说 我要喝杯红酒 |
[34:15] | He was a leader in his church in 1977, right? | 1977年他在教会中担任神职 对吗 |
[34:17] | Do you think I’m gonna talk about the Mormon Church? | 你觉得我会讨论摩门教吗 |
[34:19] | By commenting on the Perry ranch you already have | 你们已经通过评论佩里的猎场表明了态度 |
[34:21] | because it wasn’t until | 因为直到1978年 |
[34:22] | 1978 that Mormons allowed Mormons to be black. | 摩门教才允许黑人作为其信徒 |
[34:24] | People of faith are also people of free will | 有信仰的人同时也有思想的自由 |
[34:26] | and they are able to disagree | 他们完全可以不同意 |
[34:28] | with their church on a number of issues. | 自己信仰的宗教在一些事情上的做法 |
[34:30] | The governor was one of the leaders of his church. | 但是罗姆尼曾在教会中任神职 |
[34:31] | Did he ever object– | 他是否曾反对过 |
[34:32] | And Joe Biden is Catholic. | 乔·拜登是天主教徒 |
[34:33] | Catholics don’t allow women to be priests. | 天主教不允许女人做牧师 |
[34:35] | Is Joe fighting a war on women? | 难道他在挑起一场”针对女性的战争”吗 |
[34:37] | Is that the official comment of the Romney campaign? | 这是罗姆尼竞选团队的官方声明吗 |
[34:39] | You know, go fuck yourself, Jim. | 滚一边去吧 吉姆 |
[34:40] | That is the official comment of the Romney campaign. | 这才是罗姆尼竞选团队的官方声明 |
[34:50] | All right. | 好吧 |
[34:53] | All right, just tell me what you need | 好吧 告诉我你想要什么 |
[34:56] | to forget I said that. | 才能忘掉我刚才说的 |
[35:08] | You’re gonna have a 30-minute one-on-one | 今晚10点 你和罗姆尼州长 |
[35:11] | with the governor tonight at 10:00. | 要进行30分钟的一对一访谈 |
[35:19] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[35:30] | I, too, believe Will and Sloan can be a little smug | 我也觉得威尔和斯隆有点自以为是 |
[35:32] | and I think you guys are showing a lot of wisdom | 而且我觉得你们选我来解决这个问题 |
[35:34] | by having me be the one to fix it. | 是非常明智的 |
[35:36] | You were really the only one left. | 只剩下你了 |
[35:38] | – The only guy for the job. – The only one left. | -只有我才能解决 -只有你剩下 |
[35:40] | The only one who can get it done. | 我是唯一能解决问题的 |
[35:41] | There was nobody else. | 因为我们找不到其他人 |
[35:43] | – Nobody but me. – Left in the office. | -只有我 -在办公室里 |
[35:45] | – One man– – There she is. Hey, Shelly. | -只有我 -她来了 嗨 谢莉 |
[35:47] | I have another class from 8:00 to 10:00 | 我8点到10点还有堂课 |
[35:49] | and this is my only break and | 这是我唯一的休息时间 |
[35:50] | I don’t want to spend that much of it with you, | 但我不想跟你们再多费口舌 |
[35:51] | so let’s get this over with. | 所以有啥话赶紧说 |
[35:53] | This is Don Keefer. | 这是唐·基佛 |
[35:54] | I’m the executive producer of our 10:00 hour | 我是10点档”热点直击”的 |
[35:56] | “Right Now With Elliot Hirsch” And I’ll give you a segment. | 执行制片人 我会给你做个访谈 |
[35:59] | It’ll be a much gentler interview. | 气氛会很轻松 |
[36:00] | And if I came on Elliot Hirsch’s show, | 如果我参加了埃利奥特·赫什的节目 |
[36:02] | would I be able to talk about my treatment? | 我可以讨论我受到的待遇吗 |
[36:03] | The treatment OWS got during the first interview? | 就是占领华尔街运动第一次访谈所遭受的待遇 |
[36:06] | You’d be able to talk about OWS, | 你可以讨论占领华尔街运动 |
[36:08] | but I can’t produce your revenge fantasy if that’s what you’re asking. | 但我不能让你在节目上搞报复 |
[36:11] | – Please stop arranging meetings. – Just listen to what– | -别再让我见谁了 -拜托你听听… |
[36:14] | It’s a very important story. | 这个新闻很重要 |
[36:16] | Do you know what the story is? | 你知道是什么新闻吗 |
[36:17] | – I don’t, but I know it’s important. – How? | -不知道 但我知道很重要 -怎么说 |
[36:19] | Because Neal says it is. | 因为尼尔说它很重要 |
[36:21] | And when you say it’s important, | 你说它很重要时 |
[36:22] | what you really mean is that it’s more important than OWS. | 其实真正意思是比占领华尔街运动重要 |
[36:23] | We apologize for anything– | 我们真心向您道歉 |
[36:25] | “We” don’t apologize. | “我们”不会道歉 |
[36:27] | – Many of us do. – Bye. | -我们是真心的 -再见 |
[36:28] | Oh, Shelly, please take Neal to see the guy in Zucotti Park. | 谢莉 带尼尔去祖科蒂公园见那个人吧 |
[36:31] | Let this serve as electroshock therapy. | 把这次事件当做一次电疗吧 |
[36:35] | Every time you want to look down your nose at someone– | 下次你们再看不起某人的时候… |
[36:37] | Maybe we’re not the ones who need therapy. | 或许需要电疗的不是我们 |
[36:39] | Maybe your debilitating persecution complex could be, | 而是你的被害妄想症情结 |
[36:40] | if not cured, then put in remission | 要是还没治好 就让几个维也纳专家 |
[36:42] | by a team of Viennese specialists. | 帮你做做舒缓 |
[36:44] | Anything else? | 还有别的话吗 |
[36:46] | – Nope. – Wait. | -没有 -等等 |
[36:50] | I shouldn’t have said that last thing. | 我不应该说最后几句话的 |
[36:58] | – Me? – I’m killing it. | -叫我呢 -我牛掰了 |
[37:01] | You know why? | 知道为什么吗 |
[37:03] | Vassar. Kaboom. | 瓦萨学院 赞到极点 |
[37:08] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[37:10] | Can you make it fast? ‘Cause I’m a little on fire. | 你能快点说吗 我写得正酣呢 |
[37:12] | There’s no signal in the hallway. | 走廊里没有无线信号 |
[37:16] | Hey, Mac. | 麦肯 |
[37:17] | Just one second. They’re stepping out. | 稍等一秒 他们正出去 |
[37:18] | Taylor just called me. | 泰勒刚才给我打电话了 |
[37:19] | Did you give away an interview with Romney? | 你刚刚放弃了与罗姆尼的访谈机会吗 |
[37:23] | If you could give me just a second. I don’t have the room yet. | 稍等一会儿 我旁边还有人 |
[37:26] | You know exactly how fucked up it is that you gave it away. | 你就这么放弃 真是差劲到了极点 |
[37:29] | And that you gave it to a girl you like. | 你还把它给了一个你喜欢的女孩 |
[37:31] | It’s not exactly like that, but it was definitely wrong | 情况不是这样的 但确实做得不妥 |
[37:34] | and I apologize and I’ll call Will. | 我道歉 我会打给威尔的 |
[37:36] | – Don’t call Will. – If he finds out another way– | -别给威尔打电话 -万一他从别人处发现 |
[37:38] | I’ll take that chance. | 我愿意冒险 |
[37:39] | I don’t know how to predict his behavior anymore. | 但我现在不知道他会有啥行动 |
[37:40] | Or yours. | 还有你 |
[37:42] | And now I’ve got to pull you off. | 现在我必须把你叫回来了 |
[37:44] | I understand. | 我理解 |
[37:46] | Well, you know, I don’t. | 但是 我不理解你 |
[37:48] | Her boss– | 她老板… |
[38:05] | Here are my notes. You write it. | 这是我的笔记 你写吧 |
[38:09] | I caught Taylor in an on-the-record moment I could trade | 我正好抓住了泰勒当场爆粗 作为筹码 |
[38:11] | and you were in trouble with your boss. | 而你在和你老板闹矛盾 |
[38:13] | And, frankly, I didn’t like him. | 说实话 我不喜欢他 |
[38:15] | It must save you a lot of time to be able | 你花了15秒得到那个结论 |
[38:16] | – to reach that conclusion in 15 seconds. – It does. | -一定省了你不少事 -确实 |
[38:18] | – But he happens to be a genius. – Okay. | -但是他碰巧非常有才 -好吧 |
[38:20] | And either you don’t know or don’t care | 你要么不知道 要么不关心 |
[38:22] | how insulting your favor was to me, | 你所谓的帮忙是多么地侮辱我 |
[38:24] | but it’s either one or the other. | 反正总是其中一条 |
[38:25] | I’m experienced at this, Jim. | 我在这方面经验丰富 吉姆 |
[38:27] | More experienced than you. | 比你有经验 |
[38:29] | I got you on the bus. | 我把你弄到车上 |
[38:30] | And then, unbelievably, | 但是 真是见了鬼了 |
[38:32] | – you got us off the bus. – Yeah. | -你又把我们弄下来了 -对 |
[38:34] | Yeah, and since you don’t know | 对 既然你不知道 |
[38:35] | what the hell you’re talking about anyway, | 你到底在说什么 |
[38:37] | you shouldn’t make a giant assumption that is totally wrong | 你就不应该肆意胡乱错误揣测 |
[38:39] | about my personal life or my professional life. | 我的私人生活与工作 |
[38:42] | Every– both of them. | 每一方面 各个方面 |
[38:43] | It was the second one. It was that I didn’t care. | 主要是你的工作 我不关心 |
[38:45] | – How insulting it was? – Yeah. | -对我是多大的侮辱吗 -对 |
[38:46] | ‘Cause but for a couple things that I didn’t foresee, | 要不是有几件事情我没预料到 |
[38:48] | you wouldn’t have found out. | 你也不会发现 |
[38:50] | What the hell? | 搞什么啊 |
[38:51] | Am I suddenly a fucking receptacle | 我突然就变成了个操蛋的出气筒吗 |
[38:54] | for every woman who’s pissed at a guy? | 每个对男人光火的女人都要撒气在我头上吗 |
[38:56] | I did a fast calculation and it was unlikely | 我快速计算了一下 认为他不太可能 |
[38:58] | he was gonna break news or be interviewed on camera, | 爆出猛料 或是接受摄影采访 |
[39:00] | so I didn’t think I was robbing my network of much. | 所以我不觉得这样做很坑我的电视台 |
[39:02] | You didn’t need it and I did? | 你不需要 我就需要了吗 |
[39:03] | In that call from your boss, your– | 从你老板的那个电话中 你的… |
[39:05] | – I don’t know what to call him. – Evan. | -我不知道他叫什么 -埃文 |
[39:07] | I’ve always– I hate that name. | 我一直… 我讨厌这个名字 |
[39:09] | I did it because I wanted to. | 我让给你 是因为我愿意 |
[39:11] | Everything about it felt right. | 这件事的每方面 我都都觉得对 |
[39:13] | But if it was insulting, I still don’t care. | 但就算是侮辱 我也不在意 |
[39:15] | I’m going downstairs. | 我下楼了 |
[39:24] | Yeah, I always hated the name Evan, too. | 对 我也很讨厌埃文这个名字 |
[39:35] | I’m talking about a plan. | 这是一个项目 |
[39:36] | This plan has come to symbolize the struggle for justice in India. | 该项目已成为印度争取公正的象征 |
[39:41] | Proponents claim that it is urgently needed development. | 支持者称 该项目继续拓展 |
[39:44] | And opponents claim that it will disrupt underprivileged communities | 反对者称 该项目扰乱贫困地区 |
[39:48] | and service the wealthy few. | 只造福少数富人 |
[39:51] | What plan am I talking about? | 我说的是哪个项目 |
[39:54] | Narmada Dams! | 纳尔默达大坝 |
[39:56] | Excuse me. | 稍等 |
[40:00] | I’m right. It’s the Narmada Dams. | 我说对了 是纳尔默达大坝 |
[40:02] | I can’t believe what it takes to get you to apologize. | 费了这么多周折 才逼得你来道歉 |
[40:06] | I have absolutely no intention of apologizing. | 我丝毫无意道歉 |
[40:08] | But you should enjoy me while I’m here, | 但趁我还在 你尽情享受吧 |
[40:10] | ’cause as soon as I leave, so does the attention. | 因为我一离开 关注度就没了 |
[40:12] | Your movement sucks, Shelly. | 你们的运动糟透了 谢莉 |
[40:14] | I’m sure it looks that way from the outside. | 从外部来看是这样 |
[40:16] | And right there is your problem, ’cause who the fuck cares | 这就是你们的问题 谁他妈的在乎 |
[40:18] | what it looks like from the inside? | 从内部看是怎样 |
[40:19] | Slavery, suffrage, civil rights, Vietnam– | 废奴运动 女性选举权 民权运动 反越战 |
[40:22] | what all those things have in common is there were leaders. | 它们都有一个共同点 就是有领导者 |
[40:24] | And the only thing the leaders cared about was getting it done. | 而这些领导者的唯一目标 是达到目的 |
[40:27] | And if you guys had leaders | 如果你们有领导者 |
[40:28] | who could find a map with a fuckin’ map, | 只要会读地图的人 |
[40:30] | they’d tell you the thing about capitalism is it’s politically accountable. | 都会告诉你 资本主义优点在于能够问责 |
[40:33] | Did you watch my show tonight? | 你看了我今晚的节目吗 |
[40:34] | Did you see anybody courting the OWS vote? | 见到有谁在讨好OWS的选民吗 |
[40:37] | ‘Cause all eight candidates for the Republican nomination | 共和党的全部八名候选人 |
[40:39] | said the words “Tea Party” today in a bite they knew would get picked up. | 都在讲话里安插”茶党”二字 等着被报道 |
[40:43] | We’re not trying to get anyone elected. | 我们没打算助某人当选 |
[40:45] | We’re just trying to point so that people will look. | 我们只想指出问题 引起大家关注 |
[40:47] | And you’re looking at us and not what we’re pointing at. | 而你只盯着我们 却不关注我们指出的问题 |
[40:53] | I was terrible on the show. | 我上节目时 表现糟透了 |
[40:55] | I was embarrassed in front of my friends | 在我的朋友面前 我丢尽了脸面 |
[40:58] | and my students | 无颜面对我的学生 |
[41:00] | and the people in my area at Zucotti Park. | 和祖科蒂公园的同仁 |
[41:02] | If you had to slap me around, | 你非要让我出丑 |
[41:04] | couldn’t we at least have talked about corruption, | 拿腐败做话题 不行吗 |
[41:06] | financial crimes, | 经济犯罪 |
[41:08] | predatory lending, unlimited campaign donations? | 掠夺性贷款 不限额竞选捐款 都行啊 |
[41:10] | You’re not qualified to talk about those things on our show. | 在我的节目里谈这些 你还不够格 |
[41:12] | But, yes, I could talk about those things more on our show. | 但是 我可以在节目里多谈谈这些 |
[41:18] | I slapped you around to burnish my reputation as a moderate. | 我让你出丑 是为了一改我中庸之名 |
[41:21] | You were a handy prop and I’m sorry I embarrassed you. | 你正巧送上门来 我很抱歉让你出丑了 |
[41:26] | I’m not smug. | 我没有自以为是 |
[41:28] | I’m having a crisis of confidence. | 只是缺乏自信而已 |
[41:32] | That’s a pretty startling admission. | 真是令人惊讶的自白 |
[41:35] | I don’t have that many people to talk to. | 我没什么人可以说说话 |
[41:37] | – That’s ironic. – I know. | -太讽刺了 -是啊 |
[41:38] | – You’re not married? – No. | -你没结婚 -没有 |
[41:40] | – Girlfriend? – Well… | -女朋友呢 -呃 |
[41:42] | no. | 没有 |
[41:44] | What was the “Well”? | “呃”什么 |
[41:47] | I’ll take Neal to where the guy usually is. | 我会带尼尔去那人常去的地方 |
[41:50] | – We found him already. We tracked him down. – Are you for real? | -我们已经找到他了 -有没有搞错 |
[41:52] | The interview was fun for me and it shouldn’t have been. | 我在节目里拿你开涮 我不该这么做 |
[42:00] | Well, you know what my mother would say? | 你知道我妈会怎么说 |
[42:02] | I absolutely do not. | 当然不知道 |
[42:03] | Who are you really mad at? | 你到底在对谁生气 |
[42:05] | You really want to tug at that thread? | 你真要扯上这话题吗 |
[42:07] | I wouldn’t be surprised if it has something to do with the “Well.” | 我猜八成和”呃”有关 |
[42:13] | Can I audit the rest of your class? | 我可以旁听你剩下的课吗 |
[42:16] | – It’s almost over. – Perfect. | -快结束了 -很好 |
[42:19] | …as she sought exoneration in the murder of her college roommate in Italy. | 为她在意大利谋杀室友之罪伸冤 |
[42:22] | And tomorrow morning, | 明天早晨 |
[42:23] | nearly four years after her initial detainment, | 被扣押近四年之后 |
[42:26] | Amanda Knox will fly back to her hometown of Seattle. | 阿曼达·诺克斯将飞回她的家乡西雅图 |
[42:29] | – Go. – 77 up. | -准备 -进77号 |
[42:30] | – Got that locked. – Ready 77. | -锁定 -77号就绪 |
[42:32] | …as the “Washington Post” reported over the weekend | 《华盛顿邮报》在周末刊出 |
[42:34] | that Perry’s family ranch, where the presidential hopeful | 总统候选人佩里有一处家庭农场 |
[42:37] | has hunted with his family and friends | 用于其家人和朋友狩猎 |
[42:39] | and to which he has invited lawmakers, has a name, | 他还邀请了立法委员 |
[42:42] | and that name is Niggerhead. | 该农场名为 黑鬼头 |
[42:44] | What the hell, fellas?! | 搞什么 |
[42:46] | – You want to take it? – No. | -你想揽下来吗 -不 |
[42:47] | – All right, well, Elliot wrote the copy. – Oh, fuck you. | -好吧 埃利奥特写的脚本 -滚你 |
[42:50] | – You approved the copy. – And I approved. | -你批准的 -我批准了 |
[42:51] | I don’t know how to tell the story without saying the name. | 不说这个名字我不知该怎么报这条新闻 |
[42:53] | Bullshit. You say the N-word. | 屁话 你可以说N打头 |
[42:55] | N-wordhead Ranch? | N打头农场 |
[42:57] | Something like that. What did everybody else do? | 差不多 别人都怎么做的 |
[42:58] | – They bit around it. – Don Lemon said it. | -他们都含糊过去了 -唐·雷蒙说了这词 |
[43:00] | – Don Lemon’s black. – Yeah, I don’t know these rules. | -唐·雷蒙是黑人 -我不懂这些规矩 |
[43:02] | The story is about the word and we decided not to play | 这条新闻的重点就在这个词 我们决定 |
[43:04] | a game of Hangman with the audience. | 不在观众面前玩文字游戏 |
[43:06] | N-head Ranch? Is there a G? | N打头 NG吗 |
[43:07] | Shut up. | 笑屁 |
[43:09] | What if it said Motherfucker on the rock? | 石头上要写的是狗娘养的呢 |
[43:10] | It would be a much different story | 那就完全不同了 |
[43:12] | and one a lot harder to get to the bottom of. | 要花更多功夫弄清楚 |
[43:14] | Would you wait for me a minute? | 留下等一会儿 |
[43:15] | Because that’s how long it’s gonna take | 因为一会儿之后 |
[43:16] | before Reese calls saying | 里斯就会打电话来说 |
[43:18] | that the Family Foundation for the Foundation of Families | 宣扬家庭观念的那个家庭基金会 |
[43:21] | is threatening to boycott our advertisers | 威胁联合抵制我们的广告商 |
[43:23] | unless Elliot stops being Jewish or something. | 要求埃利奥特停止做犹太人 |
[43:25] | – Can I ask? – What? | -可以问个问题吗 -说 |
[43:27] | Other than that, was it a good show? | 除此之外 是不是一个好节目 |
[43:28] | – Get out. – All right. | -出去 -好吧 |
[43:30] | “Upon which was painted a derogatory epithet for an African-American.” | “石上写着公然贬低黑人的绰号” |
[43:33] | – I’m sorry, I nodded off while you were saying that. – Get out! | -我怎么就没见你报道这句呢 -出去 |
[43:39] | – His name is Leon Deit. – Deit? | -他叫利昂·弟 -弟 |
[43:42] | Rhymes with beet. | 兄弟的弟 |
[43:43] | We’ve been interviewing him for about an hour and 20 minutes | 我们采访了他一小时二十分钟 |
[43:46] | and we’re the first ones who’ve spoken to him, though. | 我们是第一个采访他的 |
[43:47] | He doesn’t know why we are. | 他不知道我们为什么这么做 |
[43:49] | He was working for the | 他为伊斯兰堡以外 |
[43:50] | Commission for Human Rights in Conflict Zones | 冲突地区的 |
[43:52] | out of Islamabad and they sent him to interview | 人权委员会工作 |
[43:54] | some people in Waziristan who said they’d survived a raid | 他受派采访瓦济里斯坦人 他们称遭到袭击 |
[43:57] | of what they say were US military forces. | 发动袭击的是美国军队 |
[44:00] | He wrote this report. | 他如实上报了 |
[44:01] | He believes that as a result of this report, | 他相信他的NGO被迫关门 |
[44:04] | his NGO was shut down. | 正是由于这份报告 |
[44:06] | Have you read it? | 你读过了吗 |
[44:09] | Name some signs a person would exhibit if they’d been exposed to sarin gas. | 例举人在接触沙林毒气后的症状 |
[44:13] | Vomiting, severe muscle twitches, | 呕吐 肌肉剧烈抽搐 |
[44:16] | and then death by choking on their own vomit. | 死于呕吐物引起的窒息 |
[44:18] | Read what I’ve highlighted on the third page. | 读一下第三页我标注的 |
[44:23] | “Villagers report that many of the dead | “村民称 许多死亡者 |
[44:26] | seem to have aspirated into their mouths… | 看似吸入胃内食物 |
[44:31] | and had been asphyxiated by their own vomit.” | 由呕吐物导致窒息” |
[44:59] | Was it absolutely necessary for you to tell my boss? | 你非得告诉我老板不可吗 |
[45:04] | I wouldn’t say it was necessary, | 不是非告诉不可 |
[45:07] | but it was what anyone would do in my job. | 但换做是谁 都会这么做 |
[45:10] | And the reason you don’t know that | 而你不知道 |
[45:12] | is because you’ve never done this before. | 是因为你没有经验 |
[45:16] | You know, we’re doing this thing, Jim. | 我们在干一件大事 吉姆 |
[45:19] | We’re running for president. | 我们竞选总统 |
[45:21] | It’s on. | 竞争开始了 |
[45:23] | And it’s a big, hard thing | 不仅重大 还很艰难 |
[45:26] | and we understand | 我们也知道 |
[45:28] | that we’re gonna have to do it | 在努力干这件大事的同时 |
[45:30] | during a relentless onslaught of absurd bullshit from you and your friends. | 要面对你和你朋友的各种荒唐的攻击 |
[45:36] | It was just my way of saying that | 我那么做 是想告诉你 |
[45:39] | we’re gonna be around for a while. | 我们还没出局呢 |
[45:41] | Perry’s done. | 佩里完了 |
[45:44] | It’s not the ranch that’s gonna get him. | 不是农场事件让他完了的 |
[45:46] | It’s his intellect. | 是他的智商 |
[45:49] | Not the world’s worst reason for a Republican candidate to lose. | 因智商而落选 对共和党人来说 也不算太糟 |
[45:53] | I wonder if anyone’s gonna notice that. | 不知是否有人会意识到这点 |
[45:58] | I know I’m gonna see you somewhere again before November. | 我相信 11月前我们还会再见 |
[46:02] | Take it easy. | 放轻松 |
[46:05] | Take it easy, Taylor. | 放轻松 泰勒 |
[46:12] | You were lying before. | 之前你说谎了 |
[46:17] | About the fast calculation you did. | 关于你做的快速计算 |
[46:20] | It was a big deal. | 是件大事 |
[46:25] | I think you got in trouble. | 你惹了麻烦了 |
[46:32] | You have to go back to New York. | 你得回纽约去 |
[46:38] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[46:42] | Well, | 好吧 |
[46:45] | I don’t like that. | 我不喜欢 |
[46:53] | It’s all right ’cause I– | 没事的 因为我 |
[47:02] | I’m the rebound. | 把我当一夜情 |
[47:04] | And I went to Vassar. | 我瓦萨学院毕业的 |
[47:08] | I think that Vassar has a really strong hold on you | 看来瓦萨学院对你的影响很大 |
[47:11] | ’cause you seem to have a lot of anxiety about living up… | 因为你好像很在意能名副… |
[47:28] | What– I should have asked this an hour ago– | 到底… 我一小时前就该问了 |
[47:29] | are we counting as messed up? | 怎么才算是乱了套 |
[47:31] | What do I– here’s what I’m asking. | 我需要… 我要问清楚 |
[47:34] | What do I have to look like for my testimony | 我要拿出什么样子 才能不影响到 |
[47:38] | about the interview with general Stomtonovich to not be discounted? | 我对斯托姆托洛维奇将军采访的效力 |
[47:41] | The way you look right now. | 就像你现在这样 |
[47:43] | Just the facts, ma’am. | 说出事实即可 |
[47:47] | We slept over at the orphanage. | 我们在孤儿院住了一夜 |
[47:49] | Sometime– I didn’t look at my watch, | 晚上… 我当时没看表 |
[47:52] | but the police report said it was sometime after midnight– | 警方报告上说 大概午夜时候 |
[47:55] | – we heard some– – I heard. Don’t say we. | -我们听到 -别说我们 说自己 |
[47:59] | I heard a popping sound in the distance. | 我听到远处有几声枪响 |
[48:02] | Maybe 100 yards away. | 大概一百码之外 |
[48:05] | Pop, pop. | 砰砰 |
[48:26] | Pop, pop. | 砰砰 |
[48:42] | What are they saying? | 他们在说什么 |
[48:44] | It’s Lugisu. | 是卢基苏语 |
[48:49] | There were gunshots. | 有枪声 |
[48:53] | Do you know Lugisu? | 你懂卢基苏语吗 |
[48:55] | No. | 不懂 |
[48:59] | Not in front of the kids. | 别让孩子们看见 |
[49:32] | Pastor Moses’s wife Kissa | 摩西牧师的妻子姬莎 |
[49:34] | started quietly waking the kids and keeping them calm, | 开始轻声叫醒孩子们 安抚他们 |
[49:37] | making sure they didn’t scream. | 以免他们尖叫 |
[49:39] | But then we heard another | 之后我们又听到 |
[49:41] | pop, pop, pop. | 砰 砰砰 |
[49:46] | What is happening? | 出什么事了 |
[49:48] | It’s okay, child. | 没事的 孩子 |
[50:16] | Ronald was trying to tell them that this was an orphanage | 罗纳德尝试告诉他们 这是孤儿院 |
[50:19] | and there wasn’t any cattle. | 没有牲畜 |
[50:20] | But he was doing it in Luganda. | 但他说的是卢干达语 |
[50:37] | Ronald and Gary flew back inside. | 罗纳德和格雷逃回了屋里 |
[50:39] | Get the children on the bus right now. | 马上让孩子们上大巴 |
[50:41] | Out the back on the bus, head below the windows. | 走后门 上大巴 都低下头 |
[50:45] | Where are we going? | 咱们去哪儿 |
[50:49] | We got the kids out the back door and on the bus. | 孩子们都从后门 上了大巴 |
[50:52] | Seven, eight, nine, | 七 八 九 |
[50:54] | 10, 11, | 十 十一 |
[50:57] | 12… | 十二 |
[51:00] | 13, 14… | 十三 十四 |
[51:01] | And Pastor Moses did a head count. | 摩西牧师清点了人数 |
[51:06] | Daniel? | 丹尼尔 |
[51:09] | Daniel? | 丹尼尔 |
[51:16] | What… | 怎么… |
[51:18] | He was under my bed. | 他躲在我床底下 |
[51:20] | Daniel. | 丹尼尔 |
[51:22] | Come on. We’ve got to go to the bus. | 快点 我们得上大巴 |
[51:25] | Daniel, please. | 丹尼尔 求你了 |
[51:26] | Come on, Daniel. Please, come on. | 快点 丹尼尔 快出来 |
[51:29] | The frame was maybe six inches off the ground. | 床板离地只有六英寸高 |
[51:32] | I don’t know how he got under there. | 不知道他是怎么钻进去的 |
[51:35] | It’s bolted to the floor. | 固定在地板上了 |
[51:38] | Daniel, come on. | 丹尼尔 快出来 |
[51:42] | No, not the front. | 别走前门 |
[51:47] | Daniel. | 丹尼尔 |
[51:52] | Come on, Daniel. | 快点 丹尼尔 |
[51:55] | Get back. | 退后 |
[51:57] | Be careful. | 小心点 |
[52:07] | Come on, Daniel. Come on. | 快点 丹尼尔 快出来 |
[52:09] | Come on. Come on, Daniel. | 快出来 丹尼尔 |
[52:11] | Come on. | 快出来 |
[52:13] | Okay. Okay. | 没事了 |
[52:15] | No, come on. Here, get on my back. | 快爬到我背上 |
[52:18] | Grab on here. Okay. | 抓住 |
[52:29] | They speak 1,944 languages in Africa. | 非洲一共有1944种语言 |
[52:33] | I’ve learned some Luganda phrases, | 我学过一些卢干达语 |
[52:35] | but I didn’t know any Lugisu. | 但对卢基苏语一窍不通 |
[52:37] | I don’t know where the cattle bandits were from, | 我不知道那些偷牛贼是从哪儿来的 |
[52:40] | so once I got home, it took me a while | 所以我回家之后 花了很长时间 |
[52:42] | to translate what they’d been shouting. | 才弄明白他们在喊什么 |
[52:45] | It was “Give us the camera.” | 他们喊的是 “交出摄像机” |
[53:12] | Go, go, go, go, go, go! | 快快快 |
[53:29] | Again. | 再来一遍 |
[53:30] | All right. | 好 |
[53:34] | “This is the house. | “有一栋房子 |
[53:36] | The house on East 88th Street. | 东88街的一栋房子 |
[53:38] | Mr. And Mrs. Primm…” | 普利姆夫妇…” |
[53:41] | He died right away? | 他当场死了吗 |
[53:44] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[53:51] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[53:55] | Okay. Okay. | 好了 好了 |
[53:58] | I can’t find a pulse. | 摸不到脉搏 |
[53:59] | His pupils are dilated. | 瞳孔放大 |
[54:01] | There’s no pulse. | 没有脉搏 |
[54:12] | Yeah, the hospital said the bullet hit his spine. | 医院说子弹击中了脊柱 |
[54:24] | And that’s it? | 这就是事情经过吗 |
[54:26] | That is it. | 这就是事情经过 |
[54:27] | We never got to Kampala. | 我们没去成坎帕拉 |
[54:29] | The company brought us back ’cause we had to be debriefed by HR. | 公司把我们召回 接受人力部的问询 |
[54:35] | Jim Harper, under oath, is gonna testify to your state of mind. | 吉姆·哈珀将接受宣誓并会为你的精神状况作证 |
[54:40] | Is there anything he’ll be asked about? | 有什么他可能会被问到的吗 |
[54:45] | Maggie? | 玛姬 |
[54:49] | You’re back. | 你回来了 |
[54:51] | I read the HR report. | 我看到人力部的报告了 |
[54:59] | There’s honestly nothing to ask about. | 真的没什么可问的 |
[55:01] | It was upsetting. I don’t want to minimize it, but– | 我为此很不安 我不想掩饰 |
[55:04] | – Were you sent to a doctor? – By HR. | -你看医生了吗 -人力部安排的 |
[55:06] | – A psychiatrist? – Yeah, and I’m fine. | -精神医生 -对 我没事 |
[55:08] | The doctor prescribed Paxil, but I don’t take it. | 给我开了帕罗西汀[抗抑郁] 但我没吃 |
[55:10] | – You don’t? – No. | -你没吃 -没吃 |
[55:13] | A psychiatrist examined you | 精神医生给你做了检查 |
[55:15] | and prescribed a very strong psychotropic | 然后给你开了强力抗抑郁药 |
[55:17] | that you’re not taking? | 你居然没吃 |
[55:19] | I don’t need it. | 我不需要 |
[55:20] | Oh, God, Maggie. That’s a terrible answer. | 天啊 玛姬 这个回答太糟了 |
[55:23] | I was there. It was Stomtonovich, Jerry, and me. | 当时在场的有斯托姆托洛维奇 杰利和我 |
[55:26] | – He never said, “It happened.” – He said that you were in no… | -他没说过”确有其事” -他说你当时 |
[55:29] | They were there ’cause they spotted us filming the engineers | 他们袭击我们 是因为发现我们在拍摄工程师 |
[55:31] | and I pulled him out from under the bed forcibly | 我从床下强行把他拖出来 |
[55:33] | and his spine ended up | 结果他的脊柱 |
[55:34] | stopping a bullet that was plainly gonna hit me, | 被一颗原本会打中我的子弹打中 |
[55:36] | so it’s obviously something I’m gonna remember, but… | 这事绝对不可能忘记 但是 |
[55:39] | you know… | 知道吗 |
[55:43] | what do you want? | 你想要怎样 |
[55:51] | He didn’t say it. I can testify to that. | 他没说过 我可以作证 |
[55:54] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[56:04] | “There was little they could do, at least for the moment, | “至少暂时来说 他们无能为力 |
[56:07] | to prevent Mr. Grumps from putting Lyle in the zoo.” | 无法阻止糟脾气先生把莱尔送进动物园” |
[56:09] | He’s never seen hair like yours. | 他从没见到过你这种头发 |
[56:12] | That color is called blonde, Daniel, | 这叫金发 丹尼尔 |
[56:14] | and it’s nothing but trouble. | 金发只会招来麻烦 |
[56:30] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[56:33] | Fuck. | 艹 |