时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:17] | 15 seconds to VTR. | 录影倒数15秒 |
[01:19] | – Stand by, roll-in. – Standing. Ready crane. | -切换新号预备 -准备好了 |
[01:21] | – The 911 call from Zimmerman. – Ready 1. | -齐默曼911报警电话 -1号准备好了 |
[01:22] | – I’m talking to graphics. – All cameras stand by. | -我是在跟图像说 -所有摄像机预备 |
[01:24] | – Billy, you all set? – What if the answer was no? | -比利 你好了吗 -如果我说没好呢 |
[01:27] | I wouldn’t be able to help you. | 那我也帮不了你 |
[01:28] | Three, two… roll-in. | 3 2 1 切换信号 |
[01:40] | 10 seconds. | 倒数10秒 |
[01:46] | In four, three, two… | 倒数4 3 2 |
[01:50] | Good evening. I’m Will McAvoy. | 晚上好 我是威尔·麦卡沃伊 |
[01:51] | And this is “News Night.” | 欢迎收看《晚间新闻》 |
[01:53] | New developments in Sanford, Florida, | 佛罗里达州桑福德 |
[01:55] | in the investigation into the shooting death of Trayvon Martin. | 崔凡·马丁被射杀一案的调查出现新进展 |
[01:58] | Jurors have reached a verdict today in the case of Dharun Ravi, | 达兰·拉威一案 今日陪审团做出裁决 |
[02:01] | a Rutgers student accused of spying on his roommate with a webcam. | 这位罗格斯大学学生被控用网络摄像头监视其室友 |
[02:04] | And we’ll return to the campaign trail, | 然后回到竞选相关报道 |
[02:05] | but we start with news from the Pentagon. | 但首先播报来自五角大楼的新闻 |
[02:08] | Today, for the first time, | 今天 军方首次 |
[02:09] | the military identified the soldier… | 证实其士兵 |
[02:11] | – Breaking. – What is it? | -有新闻 -什么情况 |
[02:14] | – Syria. – …Staff Sergeant Robert Bales, | -叙利亚 -参谋军士罗伯特·贝尔斯 |
[02:16] | a 38-year-old father of two. | 38岁 两个孩子的父亲 |
[02:18] | But the released Sergeant Bales… | 但是获释的罗伯特·贝尔斯军士 |
[02:20] | Two bombs have exploded in Damascus. | 大马士革两颗炸弹爆炸 |
[02:21] | They were detonated simultaneously near government buildings. | 是同时在政府大楼附近引爆的 |
[02:24] | Right now authorities are confirming 16 dead | 现在当局证实有16人死亡 |
[02:26] | and 45 injured, but those numbers are expected to rise. | 45人受伤 但是伤亡人数应该还会上升 |
[02:28] | – Rebels? – Yeah. | -叛军吗 -是的 |
[02:29] | – Do you know that or are you guessing? – I’m guessing. | -你确实知道还是猜的 -猜的 |
[02:31] | Buy the footage and set up a window. | 去弄到录像 找个间隙 |
[02:32] | We’ll slide Tyler Clementi. | 从泰勒·克莱蒙蒂那儿挤点时间出来 |
[02:33] | We go now to Bethany Lee at the Pentagon. | 我们现在连线五角大楼的贝瑟妮·李 |
[02:35] | The State Department. Excuse me, the Pentagon. Bethany. | 美国国务院 抱歉 是五角大楼 贝瑟妮 |
[02:39] | Will? I mean, Will. Sorry, Will. | 威尔 我是说威尔 抱歉 威尔 |
[02:41] | My dad called my cell during the roll-in. | 切换信号的时候我爸来电话了 |
[02:43] | Like he fucking doesn’t know where I’m at at 8:00. | 好像他不知道我八点在干什么似的 |
[02:45] | And, Mac, switch me, God damn it. | 还有 麦肯 妈蛋的 切掉我 |
[02:47] | I don’t want to say this shit in front of a control room. | 我不想当着控制室的人说这些话 |
[02:49] | Switch him. | 切掉他 |
[02:50] | …last Sunday walked into two nearby villages | 上个周日 走进两个邻近的村庄 |
[02:52] | and there shot or stabbed 16 people, | 在那儿开枪 刺死16人 |
[02:54] | nine of them children. | 9人是儿童 |
[02:55] | What kind of military record did Sergeant Bales have? | 贝尔斯军士的服役记录如何 |
[02:58] | According to his lawyer, he had an exemplary military record. | 据他的律师称 他服役期间表现优异 |
[03:01] | I’m not gonna fire you. | 我不会开除你 |
[03:02] | She just told you that it’s not her. | 她刚刚才说那不是她 |
[03:04] | And I just told her that I’m not gonna fire her– | 而我刚刚告诉她说我不会开除她 |
[03:06] | She’s got a contract. What are you talking about? | 她可是有合同的 你在说什么啊 |
[03:08] | I’m glad you brought that up. | 你提起来正好 |
[03:09] | – “The Anchor shall not commit any act…” – It was Photoshopped. | -主播人员不得做出任何 -那是PS出来的 |
[03:11] | It’s her head on another woman’s body. | 把她脑袋安在别人身上了 |
[03:13] | “…into public disrepute, contempt, scandal, or ridicule, | 造成恶劣影响 受到轻视 卷入丑闻或遭人嘲笑 |
[03:15] | which might tend to reflect unfavorably on the network…” | 而因此可能使电视台蒙受羞辱 |
[03:16] | She doesn’t need to hear her morals clause! | 她不用听你念她的道德条款 |
[03:17] | “…any sponsor of the program, | 任何节目的赞助人 |
[03:18] | or any stations broadcasting the program.” | 或任何播放节目的电视台 |
[03:21] | Congratulations, you checked all the boxes. | 恭喜 你条条都满足 |
[03:23] | – Are you deaf? – Charlie. | -你聋了吗 -查理 |
[03:24] | She just told you it’s not her body, Reese. | 她刚刚说了那不是她的身体 里斯 |
[03:26] | Then she needs to stop wearing that fucking necklace, Charlie. | 那她就该别再戴那条死项链了 查理 |
[03:30] | It’s the same one she’s wearing in the pictures. | 跟照片里的项链是一样的 |
[03:32] | The images have been scrutinized by not one, | 已经有三位图像专家 |
[03:34] | but three graphic experts who have reached identical conclusions. | 仔细检查过 并且得出了一致的结论 |
[03:38] | Skin coloring is a match. The shadows are a match. | 肤色相符 影子连贯 |
[03:40] | Is there a blending issue? No. | 是否有混色问题 没有 |
[03:41] | The hue is a match. Pixelation is consistent throughout. | 色度相符 像素均匀连续 |
[03:44] | Resolution is consistent throughout. | 分辨率均匀连续 |
[03:46] | – The size of the luma key– – Stop. It’s me. | -滤镜大小… -别说了 是我 |
[03:48] | I lied. I’m sorry. | 我撒谎了 对不起 |
[03:52] | Yeah. | 这就对了 |
[03:57] | Yeah? | 什么事 |
[03:59] | Hang on. | 稍等 |
[04:04] | Excuse me for a second. | 失陪一下 |
[04:10] | – He’s here? – He’s in the lobby. | -他来了 -在大堂 |
[04:12] | There are people here. | 这儿有人呢 |
[04:13] | Go down there and take him somewhere until I say come up. | 下去带他去别处 等我让你们上来 |
[04:16] | – You sure? – Yeah, just take him somewhere. | -确定 -嗯 带他去别处 |
[04:21] | – Sorry. – Sloan, this wasn’t a stalker | -抱歉 -斯隆 这不是跟踪狂 |
[04:24] | pointing a camera through a peephole. | 透过偷窥孔拍下来的 |
[04:27] | – You posed for these. – So what? | -你摆了姿势 -所以呢 |
[04:29] | – I understand. – I didn’t hear you. | -我知道 -我听不到 |
[04:30] | I understand. I was seeing a man over Christmas– | 我知道 我圣诞节时跟一个男的约会 |
[04:33] | You don’t have to explain. | 你不用解释 |
[04:35] | I can’t tell you how much I wish that were true. | 要真这样就好了 |
[04:36] | But she has to explain enough for me | 但她必须解释 让我知道 |
[04:38] | to be satisfied there aren’t more of these out there. | 没有其它这样的照片了 |
[04:40] | There are more. | 还有其它的 |
[04:42] | Colonel, yesterday President Karzai went to visit | 上校 昨天卡尔扎伊总统前去拜访 |
[04:44] | the families of the victims of Sergeant Bales’ attack. | 贝尔斯军士所杀害平民的家人 |
[04:47] | – Yes. – And today he spoke with President Obama… | -是的 -今天他跟奥巴马总统谈话 |
[04:50] | The Syria feed is coming in. | 叙利亚的录像传过来了 |
[04:52] | Bars and tone are a couple seconds away. | 字幕色彩和音调马上调好 |
[04:53] | Put it up on a monitor and dij it straight into the system. | 放在显示屏上直接传入系统里 |
[04:55] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[04:56] | …is speaking mainly to a domestic audience. | 主要是针对国内的讲话 |
[04:58] | I’m sorry, Colonel, I’m not clear how Karzai’s remarks | 抱歉 上校 我不明白卡尔扎伊 |
[05:01] | could have been intended for a domestic audience | 与美国总统的 |
[05:03] | when he was speaking on a | 秘密通话 |
[05:03] | secure phone to the President of the United States. | 怎么能针对国内 |
[05:06] | – Syria’s up. Right there. – A phone call that included | -叙利亚视频好了 在那儿 -这是一段 |
[05:08] | senior members of both administrations, Will. | 两个国家元首间的谈话 威尔 |
[05:12] | Can you write some copy and keep it under 90 seconds? | 你能写点文案 控制在90秒以下 |
[05:14] | I’ll start to triage the bottom of the show. | 我给插在节目最后 |
[05:22] | – Are you doing anything? – Yeah. | -你现在忙吗 -忙 |
[05:24] | – Remind me. – I’m waiting for an e-mail alert | -什么事 -等塞米诺尔郡 |
[05:26] | – from the Seminole County Sheriff’s Department. – Right. | -警长办公室发来的邮件 -啊 对了 |
[05:28] | – You sure? – I just forgot, Maggie. | -真知道了吗 -我就是忘了 玛姬 |
[05:30] | – Tess. – Yeah? | -特丝 -什么事 |
[05:31] | I just sent you bullets on the two bombs in Damascus. | 我刚刚把大马士革两颗炸弹的信息发给你了 |
[05:33] | We need to keep it under 90 seconds. | 得控制在90秒以下 |
[05:34] | You know the body counts are all over the place. | 你知道伤亡人数报道差异很大 |
[05:36] | Some are saying it’s 15 and some are saying it’s 100. | 有人说是15 有人说是100 |
[05:38] | You want to be that fuzzy? | 就这么模糊地写吗 |
[05:39] | Write it, hope that the numbers firm up | 写吧 希望接下来45分钟内 |
[05:41] | in the next 45 minutes, and hope it’s closer to 15. | 能确认数字 但愿比较接近15 |
[05:43] | – Jim. – Yeah? | -吉姆 -什么事 |
[05:44] | We’ve got a situation. | 有情况 |
[05:45] | There’s a Syrian woman on the phone with me right now. | 有个叙利亚女人正在电话上 |
[05:47] | She’s calling from the W Hotel in Midtown. | 她从市中心W酒店打来 |
[05:49] | She says her husband’s trapped underneath. | 她说她丈夫被困在了下面 |
[05:51] | – One of the buildings? – Yeah. | -那些建筑中的一个吗 -没错 |
[05:53] | My name is Jim Harper, ma’am. | 我是吉姆·哈珀 女士 |
[05:55] | Are you the one in charge? | 你是负责人吗 |
[05:56] | I am. Can you tell me what’s happening? | 我是 你能告诉我发生了什么事吗 |
[05:58] | My husband is alive and trapped under the concrete. | 我的丈夫被压在钢筋水泥下 他还活着 |
[06:00] | All right. I understand. | 好的 我明白 |
[06:01] | No one’s trying to rescue anyone. He’s alive. | 目前没有人来救援 他还活着 |
[06:04] | When was the last time you spoke with your husband, Mrs. Kouri? | 你最后一次和丈夫通话是什么时候 卡奥利夫人 |
[06:07] | Right now. He’s on the phone. He’s calling me from under. | 正通着话 他在线上 他在下面给我打的电话 |
[06:10] | He’s on the phone with you? | 他正在线上吗 |
[06:11] | No one is coming to rescue anyone. | 根本没有人来救援 |
[06:13] | Can you forward that call to me? | 你能把电话转接过来吗 |
[06:15] | – Mrs. Kouri. – Yes? | -卡奥利夫人 -什么事 |
[06:16] | Can you forward that call to me? | 你能把电话转接过来吗 |
[06:19] | You need to switch back to your husband’s call, go to your menu– | 你得切回与丈夫的通话 按下菜单键 |
[06:22] | – Yes. – Hello? | -好的 -喂 |
[06:24] | – Hello, is someone there? – Mr. Kouri? | -喂 有人在听吗 -卡奥利先生 |
[06:26] | – Yes, I’m here, thank God. – Sir, this is– | -是 是我 谢天谢地 -先生 我是 |
[06:29] | this is Jim Harper at Atlantis Cable News, | 我是美国新闻机构ACN的 |
[06:32] | an American news organization. | 吉姆·哈珀 |
[06:33] | Your wife connected us. Tell me about your condition. | 你妻子联系了我们 告诉我你的情况 |
[06:36] | My leg is crushed and I’m trapped. | 我腿断了 困在下面 |
[06:39] | And that’s inflamed President Karzai’s desire | 愤怒的卡尔扎伊总统要求 |
[06:42] | to limit NATO troops to major bases. | 限制北约军队进入主要的基地 |
[06:44] | And he’s also accused American officials, President Karzai has, | 卡尔扎伊总统同时谴责美国官员 |
[06:48] | of not cooperating with a delegation | 没有和受他任命的代表合作 |
[06:49] | he’d sent to investigate the killings… | 调查这起杀戮事件 |
[06:51] | A woman’s on the phone from the W. | 有位女士从W酒店打来电话 |
[06:53] | She connected me to her husband, who she says | 她把电话转接给了她丈夫 |
[06:55] | is trapped under there, who I’ve just spoken to. | 她说他困在了下面 我刚和他通过话 |
[06:58] | They believe if it gets international coverage, | 他们认为若此事能受到国际媒体关注 |
[07:00] | Assad will hurry up. | 阿萨德会快点去救人 |
[07:01] | – The wife’s at the W? – Yeah. | -妻子在W酒店 -没错 |
[07:03] | – What did the husband say? – He said, “Thank God.” | -丈夫说了什么 -他说”谢天谢地” |
[07:07] | You want to let me do some good? | 你想让我做件好事吗 |
[07:10] | Just be right. | 做对为上 |
[07:11] | Colonel Stanley Owlen, spokesman for CENTCOM in Afghanistan. | 斯坦利·奥伦上校是驻阿富汗维和部队的发言人 |
[07:14] | – Thank you for joining us. – Pleasure. | -感谢你能接受采访 -实乃荣幸 |
[07:16] | We’ll keep following this story | 随着贝尔斯上士一案的推进 |
[07:17] | as the case of Sergeant Bales continues. | 我们将继续报道这条新闻 |
[07:19] | This is “News Night.” We’ll be back right after this. | 这里是《晚间新闻》 我们稍后继续 |
[07:22] | Out. 2:30 back. | 切出 2分30秒后回来 |
[07:45] | – What did your dad say? – It wasn’t my dad. | -你父亲说什么了 -不是他 |
[07:47] | It was the guy who called the ambulance. | 是叫救护车的好心人打来的 |
[07:48] | He was using my dad’s phone. | 他用的是我父亲的电话 |
[07:50] | – What happened? – I don’t know, it sounds like he collapsed. | -他怎么了 -不知道 可能是昏倒了 |
[07:52] | Yes, please, in Lincoln, the number | 请帮我查一下林肯市 |
[07:54] | for the St. Elizabeth Regional Medical Center. | 圣伊丽莎白地方医疗中心的电话 |
[07:56] | – And if you could connect me, that would be– – Jesus. | -如果能帮我转接 就… -天啊 |
[07:58] | Yeah, one of the hands took his phone and called me. | 他抽出一只手拿起我爸的电话 然后打给我 |
[08:00] | I was the emergency contact. 1,500 miles away. | 我是他远在1500英里外的紧急联络人 |
[08:03] | Good evening. I’m looking for John McAvoy. | 晚上好 我要找约翰·麦卡沃伊 |
[08:05] | He was brought into ER | 他在… |
[08:06] | about– he should have just been brought in. | 他应该刚被送进急诊室 |
[08:08] | – Thank you. – What do you think happened? | -谢谢 -你觉得是怎么回事 |
[08:10] | 7 o’clock Central Time? I think he was helping to bring in the cows, | 中部时间7点 他当时应该在把牛赶进牛栏里 |
[08:13] | which you’re not supposed to do when you’re 150 years– | 他那种年纪的人就不该… |
[08:15] | Yes, I’m calling about John McAvoy. | 是的 我要找约翰·麦卡沃伊 |
[08:17] | He was brought in a few minutes ago. This is his son Will. | 他几分钟前刚入院 我是他儿子威尔 |
[08:20] | – What do you need? – I just need to ask him about something | -你有什么事 -我想问他 |
[08:22] | – someone posted on Twitter. – Can it wait? | -一条推文的事情 -能等吗 |
[08:24] | – Yeah. – Neal, hang on. | -可以 -尼尔 等等 |
[08:25] | You think if I called back after 9:00– | 如果我在9点以后 |
[08:27] | I’m sorry, 8:00 your time– | 对不起 你那边是8点 |
[08:28] | if I call back after 8:00, | 如果我在8点以后打给你 |
[08:29] | I might be able to speak to him? | 我能否跟他说上话 |
[08:31] | I appreciate it. Thanks. | 很好 谢谢 |
[08:33] | It’s all right. They think he may have had a mild heart attack. | 没事了 医护人员怀疑是轻微的心脏病发作 |
[08:35] | He’s responding to a clot dissolving agent | 溶血栓剂正在生效 |
[08:37] | and they got him in cardio running some tests. | 他们给他安上了心电监护仪 |
[08:39] | Little mo’ cardio. It’s fine. | 多做些检测 会没事的 |
[08:41] | – What do you want to do? – Whatever’s next in the rundown. | -你打算怎么办 -跟着台本走 |
[08:43] | – What do you got, Neal? – Some bullshit on– | -你想问什么 尼尔 -推特上的 |
[08:45] | 60 seconds. Some bullshit on Twitter. | 还有60秒 推特上的一些废话 |
[08:47] | – What did I do? – I’ll take care of it. | -我又做了什么 -我会处理好的 |
[08:49] | What?! | 快说 |
[08:52] | @PepperBurke says– I guess maybe | @派博波克说 我猜 |
[08:55] | you were cold to her in a restaurant at lunch. | 你在餐馆吃午饭时冷落她了 |
[08:57] | I have absolutely no idea who @PepperBurke is. | 我根本不认识@派博波克 |
[08:59] | – She’s a writer for– – I don’t care. | -她是名作家 -我不在乎 |
[09:00] | – Is this an emergency? – No. | -这是急事吗 -不是 |
[09:02] | Then I don’t care. Clear the studio. | 那我就不在乎 出去 |
[09:11] | Don’t wait for the show to come down to call him. | 别等到节目结束才挂给他 |
[09:32] | The race for the Republican presidential nomination… | 共和党总统提名的角逐… |
[09:34] | He consults for AIG | 他是美国国际集团的顾问 |
[09:36] | and we’d been seeing each other about six weeks. | 我们近六周来一直在约会 |
[09:39] | And he got a suite at the Mandarin Oriental for Christmas Eve. | 平安夜时 他在文华东方酒店定了间套房 |
[09:42] | – I bought him a camera– a nice– – All right. | -我给他买了个相机 一个好… -好吧 |
[09:44] | –a camera and we’d been drinking | 相机 然后我们喝了点酒 |
[09:45] | and he wanted me to pose and, you know, I did. | 他想让我摆个姿势 我照做了 |
[09:50] | For fun. Just for us. | 出于好玩 为了我俩 |
[09:52] | Last night I broke up with him. | 昨晚我和他分手了 |
[09:54] | Have you heard of this website RevengePorn? | 你听说过”复仇黄片”这个网站吗 |
[09:56] | I have now. | 我现在知道了 |
[09:57] | Why can’t she file for | 她为什么不能 |
[09:58] | injunctive relief and get the pictures down? | 申请禁令救济 把照片撤下来呢 |
[10:00] | The pictures are everywhere. They have their own Facebook page. | 照片四处都是 他们都有Facebook专页 |
[10:02] | – Then she sues for defamation. – She posed for the pictures. | -那她可以起诉他们诽谤 -她自己摆的姿势 |
[10:05] | – Copyright. – It was his camera. | -版权呢 -是男方的相机 |
[10:07] | She gave it to him. He owns the pictures | 相机是她送的 照片是他拍的 |
[10:08] | and it doesn’t look to me | 在我看来 |
[10:09] | like she was doing anything against her will. | 她并非是被迫的 |
[10:11] | I wasn’t. | 我自愿的 |
[10:15] | – Are you on TV tonight? – Yeah, in about two hours. | -你今晚还有节目吗 -是的 两小时后 |
[10:19] | You’re trending number one, Sloan. | 你荣登推特热门榜首了 |
[10:24] | What do you want to do? | 你打算怎么做 |
[10:26] | Vice President Biden was in Toledo, Ohio, today | 副总统拜登今天在俄亥俄州的托莱多 |
[10:30] | speaking to the UAW… | 向全美汽车工人联合会发表演说 |
[10:31] | – Neal. – Yeah? | -尼尔 -什么事 |
[10:33] | Can you unblock a number for me? | 你能帮我去除电话号码的屏蔽吗 |
[10:34] | – You can do it. – How? | -你自己能行 -怎么做 |
[10:37] | By listening when I taught you how to do it. | 在我教你的时候认真听 |
[10:39] | Transfer the call to my line. | 把电话转接到我这儿来 |
[10:41] | Alim, are you still with me? Samirah? | 阿里姆 你在听吗 萨米拉 |
[10:43] | Yes. I’m still here. | 是的 我在听 |
[10:44] | We’re working with authorities, so hang in there and breathe. | 我们在和有关部门沟通 坚持住 保持呼吸 |
[10:47] | – All right. – Okay. | -好的 -好了 |
[10:50] | He talked up the American auto industry, | 他肯定了美国汽车行业的贡献 |
[10:52] | praised the president’s convictions, | 赞扬了总统的主张 |
[10:54] | 玛丽16岁 她的年龄是弟弟的4倍 当玛丽的年龄是弟弟的2倍时 玛丽几岁 | |
[10:54] | and repeatedly criticized the Republican candidates by name, | 反复地点名批评共和党候选人 |
[10:57] | accusing them of being out to protect the privileged. | 指责他们企图维护特权阶级 |
[11:00] | Our philosophy, | 我们的理念 |
[11:02] | ours is one that values the workers | 重视工人 |
[11:05] | and the success of a business. | 重视商业的成功 |
[11:07] | It values the middle class and the success of our economy. | 重视中产阶级和经济的繁荣 |
[11:11] | Simply stated, we’re about promoting the private sector. | 简而言之 我们旨在推进私营企业的发展 |
[11:13] | 塞米诺尔县执法官办公室在媒体访问专页上 放出了乔治·齐默曼的报警录音 | |
[11:15] | Jim, it’s in. | 吉姆 录音来了 |
[11:16] | They’re about protecting the privileged sector. | 他们却要保护特权阶级 |
[11:20] | – Download it. – I’m sorry? | -下载吧 -什么 |
[11:22] | – Download it. – Download what? | -下载 -下载什么 |
[11:24] | – The 911 tapes. – What does download mean? | -报警录音 -下载是什么意思 |
[11:26] | – Maggie. – It’s downloading. | -玛姬 -已经在下载了 |
[11:31] | How long is the tape? | 音频有多长 |
[11:32] | Four minutes and seven seconds. | 四分零七秒 |
[11:33] | How long does that take to download? | 下载需要多久 |
[11:35] | It really depends. | 得看网速 |
[11:43] | All I want in the world is for you | 这个世界上我最想要的就是 |
[11:45] | to be standing over my shoulder for the next 99%. | 你能在剩下的99%时间里站在我身边 |
[11:48] | – You’re in luck. – Neal. | -你走运了 -尼尔 |
[11:50] | Yeah? | 怎么了 |
[11:51] | Shit. I thought he was in a package. | 该死 我以为他在录像呢 |
[11:54] | I’m in the shot. All right, just be cool. | 我被拍到了 没事 淡定 |
[11:57] | – Okay, you first. – Can you– shut up. | -你先淡定 -你能…闭嘴 |
[11:59] | – Can you block the site? – I already did. | -你能屏蔽这个网站吗 -已经搞定了 |
[12:01] | – In the office? – Yeah. Why, can you block it everywhere? | -在办公室里 -对 你能到处屏蔽 |
[12:03] | – No. – I didn’t know. | -不能 -我之前不知道 |
[12:05] | How could I block it everywhere? | 我怎么能到处屏蔽 |
[12:06] | You said– never mind. | 你说的…算了 |
[12:07] | Did you know there’s an organization called | 你知不知道有个组织名叫 |
[12:08] | The Righteous Daughters of Jihadi Excellence? | 圣战精英正直女儿会 |
[12:11] | No. | 不知道 |
[12:24] | What was that? | 那是什么 |
[12:26] | WorldNetDaily has a reputable source | 据《世界网络日报》一名可靠线人说 |
[12:28] | saying Simon Weingarden may have once accepted a speaking fee | 西蒙·温佳顿可能有偿在 |
[12:31] | from The Righteous Daughters of Jihadi Excellence. | 圣战精英正直女儿会的集会上讲话 |
[12:33] | You wouldn’t have to pay me; | 你不用付给我钱 |
[12:34] | I’d give anything to speak at one of those meetings. | 我愿意付出一切在这届集会上讲话 |
[12:36] | Keeping in mind that WorldNetDaily | 要记得《世界网络日报》 |
[12:38] | reported that Obama murdered his gay lover– | 报道奥巴马谋杀了他的同志爱人 |
[12:40] | No, he didn’t murder him, he had him murdered. | 不 他没杀害他 是他雇人杀了他 |
[12:41] | And it wasn’t his gay lover, it was his husband. | 而且那不是他的同志爱人 是他丈夫 |
[12:43] | – So they got other facts wrong, too? – Yeah. | -这么说他们把别的事实也搞错了 -对 |
[12:45] | Keeping that in mind, what do you think | 考虑到这些 你觉得 |
[12:47] | WorldNetDaily considers a reputable source? | 《世界网络日报》是如何定义可靠的线人 |
[12:49] | In this case? Me. | 这次 说的是我 |
[12:52] | I need to make a call. | 我得去打个电话 |
[13:15] | While the president struck a somewhat sarcastic tone, | 尽管总统使用了某种挖苦的语气 |
[13:18] | the vice president pulled no punches, | 副总统却毫无保留 |
[13:19] | perhaps offering a preview of the– | 或许是为了提前展现… |
[13:21] | Philip, it’s Don Keefer. | 菲利普 我是唐·基佛 |
[13:23] | I just read a story on WND | 我刚在《世界网络日报》读到了一则新闻 |
[13:25] | blind quoting a source who says Weingarden spoke | 匿名引用了一个线人 说温佳顿 |
[13:28] | to The Righteous Daughters of Jihadi Excellence, | 给圣战精英正直女儿会讲过话 |
[13:30] | and that group sounded oddly familiar to me. | 奇怪的是 这个组织听着很熟悉 |
[13:32] | Could you call me back at the office? | 你能回我办公室的电话吗 |
[13:34] | And if you call between 10:00 and 11:00, tell them I said | 要是你在10点到11点回复 让他们 |
[13:35] | to put you through to the control room. We gotta fix this. | 把你转接到控制室 我们得解决这个问题 |
[13:40] | – What happened? – Jesus! | -发生了什么 -天哪 |
[13:41] | I’m sorry. I’m down here. | 抱歉 我一直坐在这 |
[13:46] | It’s all right. | 没关系 |
[13:54] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[13:56] | Just hanging out. Grant’s in my office. | 随便坐会 格兰特在我办公室 |
[13:58] | Our office. | 我们的办公室 |
[13:59] | You shouldn’t be sharing an office anymore. | 你不该跟别人共用办公室了 |
[14:02] | I don’t mind. | 我无所谓 |
[14:03] | I like Grant and he’s usually in DC. | 我喜欢格兰特 他经常在华盛顿 |
[14:06] | Brings his dog in sometimes. | 有时候带他的狗来 |
[14:08] | Basset hound. Always looks very puzzled. | 矮腿猎犬 总是看起来很迷茫 |
[14:10] | Just confounded. | 就是很困惑 |
[14:12] | But working on it, you know? | 不过在努力理清头绪 |
[14:15] | Just everybody slow down | 大家都放慢点脚步 |
[14:17] | and let me catch up ’cause I’m down here. | 让我理清楚 因为我一直想不明白 |
[14:25] | There was no way to see this coming. | 根本没有预料到会有这事 |
[14:28] | He was a really nice guy. | 他人很好 |
[14:31] | Totally trusted him. | 我很信任他 |
[14:45] | It’s all right. | 没事 |
[14:50] | 911求救电话—乔治·齐默曼 已下载7% | |
[14:50] | …allowed to vote in partisan primaries, | …被允许在党派初选中投票 |
[14:52] | but not in presidential elections. | 但却不能在总统竞选中投票 |
[14:54] | It’s because everyone’s downloading at the same time. | 一定是因为大家都在下载 |
[14:57] | Yeah. | 对 |
[15:00] | Hey, I read Hallie’s column yesterday. | 对了 我昨天读了哈莉的专栏 |
[15:03] | On Sandra Fluke? | 关于桑德拉·弗卢克的 |
[15:05] | That chick can write. | 那个小妞挺能写的 |
[15:05] | I’ll tell her you said so. | 我会转告她 |
[15:07] | She knows who I am? | 她知道我是谁 |
[15:09] | Sure. Yeah. | 当然啊 |
[15:11] | Why wouldn’t she? | 她为什么不知道 |
[15:13] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[15:15] | She does. | 她知道你 |
[15:18] | – How did it come up? – You? | -怎么提到的 -你 |
[15:19] | I’m just curious. | 我就是好奇 |
[15:22] | I don’t know. I’m sure I mentioned you | 我也忘了 我肯定和她坐车的时候 |
[15:23] | when I was on the bus with her. Talked about everybody. | 提到了你 提到了大家 |
[15:25] | Well, tell her she’s been on fire lately. | 告诉她 她最近势头很猛 |
[15:27] | It’s not hard to light her on fire with Sandra Fluke. | 拿桑德拉·弗卢克激怒她很容易 |
[15:29] | – She ain’t the only one. – Yeah. | -又不是只有她一个 -对 |
[15:33] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[15:35] | You don’t think there’s a little phony outrage? | 你不觉得这个愤怒有点假 |
[15:37] | – Really? – Just a little? Little bit? | -真的 -一点都没有 |
[15:41] | No. | 没有 |
[15:41] | a little of the ol’, “Hey, how do you do?” | 老套的”嗨 最近怎么样” |
[15:43] | A little, “Hey, how’s your uncle?” | 再扯一点”嗨 你叔叔怎么样” |
[15:44] | Texas two-step, refried beans, nothin’? | 德克萨斯两步舞 炸豆泥 还不假 |
[15:49] | You think anyone else is getting it faster? | 会不会有人下载得更快 |
[15:51] | Is everyone downloading it at the same speed | 大家都在用同样的速度下载 |
[15:53] | or is CNN on the air with it already? | 还是CNN已经在播了 |
[15:54] | Gary, is anyone up yet with the 911 tape? | 格雷 有没有人播911的录音带 |
[15:57] | No. | 没有 |
[15:59] | Anyway, I was glad for Hallie’s piece about Sandra Fluke. | 我很喜欢哈莉关于桑德拉·弗卢克的文章 |
[16:02] | And the two pieces that came before that about Sandra Fluke. | 还有之前关于桑德拉·弗卢克的两篇文章 |
[16:05] | And I’m looking forward to her | 我很期待她接下来的系列 |
[16:06] | upcoming series “White Men, I Think I Hate Them.” | “白人 我恨他们” |
[16:08] | She writes about women’s issues. | 她讨论的是女性问题 |
[16:09] | – Sexism. – It’s in the news right now. | -性别歧视 -现在新闻里正在播 |
[16:10] | You say that like we can’t help it. | 你说的好像我们情不自禁 |
[16:12] | What can I tell you? I hit send, it’s in the news. | 我能说什么 我点发送 这就是新闻了 |
[16:14] | Would you prefer nobody wrote about it? | 你不希望有人写这个 |
[16:16] | No, but can I show you something? | 不是 我能让你看点东西吗 |
[16:18] | I didn’t read it on her blog. | 我不是在她博客上读到的 |
[16:20] | It was picked up by “The Huffington Post.” | 这是在《赫芬顿邮报》上发表的 |
[16:22] | She was very happy about that. | 她对此很满意 |
[16:23] | And look, to get to Hallie’s piece | 你看 为了看到哈莉写的 |
[16:24] | about the epidemic of sexism, | 关于性别歧视的史诗巨作 |
[16:26] | you have to scroll past two stories on side boobs, | 你得先浏览过两篇关于露乳的文章 |
[16:29] | “Six Things You Never Should Say To a Woman With Big Boobs,” | 《六件你永远不能跟大胸女人说的事情》 |
[16:31] | “Alicia Keys’ Nip Slip,” “Britney’s Nip Slip,” | 《艾丽西亚·凯斯乳头走光》 《布兰妮乳头走光》 |
[16:33] | “This Week In Nip Slips,” | 《本周乳头走光集合》 |
[16:35] | and “Scarlett Johansson’s Busty Red Carpet Look a Distraction.” | 还有《斯嘉丽·约翰逊红毯露大胸分散注意》 |
[16:38] | A distraction from what, they never say. | 注意力被从哪分散了呢 没说 |
[16:39] | I think they were busy looking for sexism. | 我觉得他们是在忙着找性别歧视证据 |
[16:43] | Can you go back to the download? | 你能回到下载页面吗 |
[16:48] | 17% 17%. | |
[16:51] | Polls close at 8:00 P.M. Eastern | 民意调查截止时间为东部时间下午八点 |
[16:53] | and our full coverage begins at 5:00 here on ACN. | 我们ACN的全方位报道会在5点开始 |
[16:56] | We’ll be back after this. | 稍后回来 |
[16:58] | – We’re out. – Three minutes back. | -切断信号 -三分钟 |
[16:59] | Yeah, we’re clear. | 对 已切断信号 |
[17:03] | You wanted me? | 你找我 |
[17:04] | What’s the Twitter problem you started to talk to me about? | 你跟我说的推特上的问题是啥 |
[17:08] | It seemed like Mac really didn’t want me to bother you with it. | 貌似麦肯不想让我拿这个烦你 |
[17:10] | She doesn’t get to make that decision. | 她可做不了这个决定 |
[17:11] | So please just tell me before she walks in here. | 所以赶快在她进来之前告诉我 |
[17:13] | You ran into a woman in a restaurant at lunch, Pepper Burke. | 你今天中午在饭店碰到一个女人 叫派博·波克 |
[17:16] | I don’t know who that is. | 我不知道那是谁 |
[17:17] | She writes for the “Post.” | 她是《华盛顿邮报》的写手 |
[17:18] | – What did I do? – It sounds like you didn’t recognize her. | -我怎么了 -貌似你没有认出来她 |
[17:20] | I’m sure that’s true. | 这我倒是很肯定 |
[17:21] | “@WillMcAvoy blew me off at Smith&Wol.” Steak? | “@威尔·麦卡沃伊在斯密斯沃尔牛排店无视了我” |
[17:24] | – Have you got the next packet? – I didn’t blow her off. | -你拿到下一份新闻稿了吗 -我没无视她 |
[17:27] | “I was carrying two coffees. | “我当时拿着两杯咖啡 |
[17:28] | Must have thought I was a waitress. | 他一定觉得我是个服务员 |
[17:29] | He’s not who he think he is, | 他完全不是他自己所想的那样 |
[17:32] | but exactly who we think he is.” | 却和我们所想一样” |
[17:33] | Neal, a woman walked up to me | 尼尔 一个女人朝我走来问好 |
[17:36] | as I was leaving and said hello. | 就在我要走的时候 |
[17:37] | And I said hello. What in the fuck?! | 我也说了你好 闹哪样啊 |
[17:41] | – What you got, Sampat? – Nothing. | -你有什么新闻 桑帕特 -没什么 |
[17:43] | – A woman on Twitter– – God damn it. | -推特上有个女人… -该死 |
[17:44] | Can we please settle who my boss is? | 你们能不能告诉我谁是我领导 |
[17:46] | – It’s me. It’s him. – It’s me. It’s me. | -是我 是他 -是我 是我 |
[17:48] | A woman says I snubbed her in a restaurant. | 一个女人说我在饭店无视了她 |
[17:50] | Should we try to get that into the D block? | 我们要把这事放进D板块吗 |
[17:52] | – How many followers does she have? – It doesn’t matter. | -她有多少个粉丝 -这不重要 |
[17:54] | – She’s got a few. – And retweets? | -有一些吧 -转发呢 |
[17:56] | – Sure, and it was also picked up by BuzzFeed. – Come on! | -有转发 而且上了BuzzFeed -拜托 |
[17:58] | It should be obvious to you by now | 到如今你应该很清楚 |
[18:00] | that fundamentally small people | 那些平庸的小人物 |
[18:01] | are going to try to raise their profile by standing on your neck. | 会骑在你的脖子上 以赚取名声 |
[18:05] | Could we have a second? | 能让我和他单独说一会吗 |
[18:06] | – Sure, yeah. But then I need you. – I’ll be right there. | -好 但我找你有事 -马上来 |
[18:08] | In the next break, we’re composing a response. | 下次广告时 我们要写个回应 |
[18:10] | – Neal. – I don’t get paid any extra when this happens, | -尼尔 -出这种事我也不会多拿钱 |
[18:14] | and it happens all the time and it’s always me. | 而这种事总是发生 每次都是我解决 |
[18:18] | One minute. | 还有一分钟 |
[18:19] | I was polite to her. I swear to God. | 我对她很礼貌 我发誓 |
[18:20] | Turn off your mic pack. | 把你的麦克风关了 |
[18:28] | Nothing bad is gonna happen if you’re kind to him right now. | 现在对他好点对你没坏处 |
[18:32] | On the other hand, if you make the other choice and you’re wrong, | 但是 如果你不这么做而你错了 |
[18:35] | you will never be able to undo it. | 你将永远无法改变这个错误 |
[18:37] | That’s a scientific fact. | 这是科学事实 |
[18:39] | I’m being kind, MacKenzie. | 我对他挺好 麦肯兹 |
[18:41] | What do you want me to do? | 你到底想让我干什么 |
[18:41] | – I’m supposed to call back at 9:00. – Call his phone. | -九点时我会给他回电 -打他的电话 |
[18:44] | – He can’t talk right now. – Leave a message for him. | -他现在没法说话 -给他留言 |
[18:46] | Just show him you called. He’ll freak. | 告诉他你打过电话了 他会惊喜的 |
[18:47] | – I’m in the middle of– – In the next break. | -我正在工作 -下次进广告时 |
[18:49] | He and I need to talk, not just a message. | 我和他需要好好谈谈 留言不管用 |
[18:52] | I know that, but start with a message | 我知道 但先留个言 |
[18:54] | so when it gets to the talk, | 这样当你们真正说话时 |
[18:55] | it doesn’t start with, “Why didn’t you call me?” | 他就不会问 “你为什么没打给我” |
[18:58] | I’ll do it in the next break. | 下次广告休息时我就打 |
[18:59] | Good. | 很好 |
[19:04] | I really do think tonight is one of those nights | 我真的认为今晚你应该 |
[19:05] | when you should just do everything I tell you to do. | 一切按我的要求做 |
[19:09] | How exactly would that be different from every other– | 那和以前有什么不一样吗 |
[19:11] | 30 seconds. | 还有30秒 |
[19:18] | You’re like his drug dealer on this stuff. | 在这些事上 你就像他的毒贩子 |
[19:20] | The right response might not be a bad idea. | 得体的回应或许是个好主意 |
[19:22] | It’s gonna keep going for 24 hours. | 这件事会继续传播24小时 |
[19:23] | She’s gonna have to become a star by doing something | 如果她想出名 必须自己做点实事 |
[19:25] | – or sleeping with someone. – I wanted you to see something. | -或者跟别人上床 -我想让你看这个 |
[19:28] | When Pepper Burke tweeted– | 当派博·波克发推特时 |
[19:29] | I’m gonna kill you tonight. | 今晚我要杀了你 |
[19:30] | No, this isn’t that. She used the hashtag “News Night.” | 不是这个 她用了《晚间新闻》的标签 |
[19:33] | So I was looking at other tweets with our hashtag | 我看了其他有这个标签的推特条目 |
[19:35] | and this one was posted six minutes ago | 这一条是六分钟前 |
[19:37] | from our hair and makeup room. | 在我们的化妆间里发的 |
[19:43] | Are you kidding me? | 你开玩笑呢吧 |
[19:48] | I’ll talk to him when I can. | 我有空时会跟他谈 |
[19:53] | I know this isn’t your fault, but I really do hate you anyway. | 我知道这不是你的错 但我就是讨厌你 |
[19:56] | I don’t care that it’s irrational. It is what it is. | 我不管这是不是不理智 我就是讨厌你 |
[19:58] | Tonight I root for your failure. | 我希望今晚你会搞砸 |
[20:04] | In three, two… | 三 二 |
[20:12] | Today the Obama administration reaffirmed its commitment | 今天 奥巴马政府重申了 |
[20:15] | to a federal mandate that women’s health insurance plans… | 其对联邦授权的女性医疗保险方案的承诺 |
[20:17] | Thank you. Get in here. | 谢谢 快进来 |
[20:19] | Charlie Skinner at ACN, | ACN的查理·斯金纳 |
[20:21] | I will not help you with your sleeper cell. | 我不会帮你建立潜伏小组的 |
[20:23] | – Get in. – How you doing? | -进来 -你最近可好 |
[20:24] | You really think you should be spotted coming to see me? | 你不介意过来见我时被人认出来吗 |
[20:27] | I’m a press liaison for the ONI. | 我是海军情报处的新闻联络员 |
[20:29] | Why do you treat me like a secret agent? | 你为什么把我当成特工对待 |
[20:30] | – ‘Cause you’re a fucking secret agent. – No. | -因为你就是特工 -不 |
[20:32] | – You know you are. – I am not. | -你自己心里清楚 -我不是 |
[20:33] | You’re a ghost. | 你神出鬼没 |
[20:33] | I work in public affairs at Naval Intelligence. | 我在海军情报处公共事务部门工作 |
[20:35] | You’re a fucking spook and you know it. | 你就是间谍 你自己知道 |
[20:36] | I don’t know if you’re with us or Mossad. | 我不确定你是我们的人还是摩萨德的人 |
[20:38] | – I’m not Mossad. – I’m compromised now. | -我不是摩萨德的人 -现在我暴露了 |
[20:40] | – You got anything to drink? – Yeah. | -你有酒吗 -有 |
[20:42] | And you know what else? Every time you see me, | 你知道吗 每次你来找我 |
[20:45] | it’s about something stupid. | 都是因为一些蠢事 |
[20:46] | That’s just hurtful. | 这话太伤人了 |
[20:48] | Everybody else comes and says please, | 其他人过来都会说 拜托 |
[20:50] | report where the missile landed, | 请你们只报道导弹的着陆地点 |
[20:53] | but not where it was launched. | 不要报道发射地点 |
[20:54] | And that makes sense to me. | 我可以理解他们的想法 |
[20:56] | With you, it’s please don’t report | 而你呢 居然不肯让我报道 |
[20:58] | that we’re building a computer center in the mountains of Utah. | 我军在犹他州山区里建了一个计算机中心 |
[21:01] | That’s not a stupid ask. | 这个要求不蠢啊 |
[21:02] | What do you care if people know that | 你干嘛在乎民众知不知道 |
[21:04] | the Navy’s building a computer center outside Provo? | 海军在普罗沃城外建了个计算机中心 |
[21:06] | – They might make fun of us. – Why? | -民众会嘲笑我们 -为什么 |
[21:08] | It’s hot there in the summer and computers get hot | 那地方夏天很热 计算机温度会很高 |
[21:10] | and people say we’re stupid, don’t know what we’re doing. | 人们会说我们蠢 没有专业素养 |
[21:12] | When the truth is the Navy has an | 但事实上 我们海军 |
[21:13] | excellent track record of knowing what it’s doing. | 长久以来都显示了极高的专业素养 |
[21:15] | We saw the potential in Mav and Goose | 我们发现了马弗和古斯的潜能 |
[21:17] | and we sent them to Miramar, | 派他们娶了米拉玛 |
[21:18] | which I don’t think the Air Force would have done. | 我觉得空军就不会那么干 |
[21:20] | And you’ve got the Roswell crowd that’s gonna say | 而且罗斯韦尔的那帮人会说 |
[21:22] | it’s a rec center for Mormon aliens. | 那其实是摩门外星人的娱乐中心 |
[21:24] | – Is it? – I’ve already said too much. | -到底是不是 -我已经透露太多了 |
[21:26] | You’ve got four | 你们有四个 |
[21:27] | 25,000-square-foot rooms full of servers, | 25000平方英尺的房间来放服务器 |
[21:29] | 1.7 million gallons of coolant a day, | 每天使用170万加仑冷却液 |
[21:32] | and you want to hold yottabytes of data. | 你们想存储以尧字节计算的数据 |
[21:35] | I do not have the first earthly idea | 我完全没有概念 |
[21:37] | what a yottabyte of data is, | 一尧字节数据是多少 |
[21:39] | but the kids downstairs | 但楼下的年轻人告诉我 |
[21:40] | tell me it’s equal to 500 quintillion pages of text. | 这等于500百京页文字 |
[21:44] | Did not know what a quintillion was, | 我本来也不知道一百京是多少 |
[21:46] | so I found out and it’s a lot. | 然后我就去查了 结果是非常非常多 |
[21:49] | Have our enemies produced a yottabyte’s worth of text? | 我们的敌人有没有生成一个尧字节的信息 |
[21:53] | Has the human race? | 人类有没有生成一个尧字节的信息 |
[21:54] | Still, we’d rather not add | 话虽如此 我们还是不愿 |
[21:56] | one more high-value target to anyone’s book. | 给别人增加一个价值极高的攻击目标 |
[21:59] | This may sound mean to say, | 我这么说也许有些刻薄 |
[22:00] | but if North Korea is ranking targets, | 但如果朝鲜正在给攻击目标排位 |
[22:03] | I wouldn’t mind if the mountains of Utah | 我完全不介意犹他州的山区 |
[22:05] | took the place of, for instance, my house. | 排在我家房子的前面 |
[22:07] | The world’s not gonna be ended by a bomb. | 世界不会被一颗炸弹搞垮 |
[22:10] | It’s gonna be a disgruntled kid. | 一个心存不满的小孩就够了 |
[22:12] | He’s gonna hack into the grid, | 他会攻入我们的网络 |
[22:13] | open dams, canals, flood towns, | 打开水库 管道 淹没城镇 |
[22:16] | change pipeline pressures to key oil and gas centers, | 改变主要的石油天然气中心的管道压力 |
[22:18] | causing hellacious explosions in populated areas. | 导致人口密集地的巨大爆炸 |
[22:22] | How’s Nancy? | 南茜近来如何 |
[22:24] | She’s finishing up a book on Jackson. | 她快写完那本关于杰克逊的书了 |
[22:26] | And Sophie? | 索菲呢 |
[22:27] | She’s in Amherst. | 她在阿默斯特学院上学 |
[22:28] | – What’s she majoring in? – Philosophy. | -学什么专业 -哲学 |
[22:31] | What do you do with a philosophy degree? | 哲学学位有什么用 |
[22:33] | It takes all the energy I have | 感恩节时 我用尽全身力气 |
[22:34] | not to ask that question at Thanksgiving. | 才没问她这个问题 |
[22:40] | I don’t give a shit about the computers in Utah. | 我一点也不在乎犹他的计算机中心 |
[22:42] | Report whatever you want. | 随便你怎么报道 |
[22:47] | If you don’t care, what are you doing here? | 如果你不在乎 干嘛过来找我 |
[22:50] | You’ve got a producer at your DC bureau | 你们在华盛顿分局有一个制片人 |
[22:53] | named Jerry Dantana. | 叫杰利·丹塔纳 |
[22:57] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[22:58] | Why has he been spending the last seven months | 为什么在过去七个月里 |
[23:00] | asking people about a black op called Genoa? | 他一直在调查一个叫热那亚的秘密行动 |
[23:06] | I’m not here for something stupid. | 我不是为了蠢事而来 |
[23:10] | A lion’s walking through the woods | 一头狮子在丛林里走着 |
[23:12] | and he comes up to a zebra | 他来到一只斑马面前 |
[23:13] | and the lion says, “You know something, zebra? | 狮子说 你知道吗 斑马 |
[23:15] | You are a ridiculous looking animal. | 你长得太滑稽了 |
[23:18] | You’re half white, half black, half horse, half donkey. | 半白半黑 半马半驴 |
[23:20] | Look at me. I’m rough, I’m tough, | 看看我 我野性又强壮 |
[23:23] | I’m the king of the jungle.” | 我是丛林之王 |
[23:25] | Zebra just shrugs and moves on. | 斑马耸耸肩 走了 |
[23:27] | Lion comes to a giraffe and the lion says, | 狮子来到一只长颈鹿面前说 |
[23:29] | “You know something, giraffe? | 你知道吗 长颈鹿 |
[23:31] | You are a ridiculous looking animal. | 你长得太滑稽了 |
[23:33] | You’ve got a long neck and little horns. | 脖子长 犄角小 |
[23:36] | Look at me. I’m rough, I’m tough, | 看看我 我野性又强壮 |
[23:37] | I’m the king of the jungle.” | 我是丛林之王 |
[23:39] | Lion comes to a frog and says, | 狮子来到一只青蛙面前说 |
[23:42] | “You know something, frog? | 你知道吗 青蛙 |
[23:43] | You are a ridiculous looking animal. | 你看上去真可笑 |
[23:45] | You’re green and slimy.” | 你全身绿色还黏糊糊的 |
[23:47] | And the frog says, “Hey, fuck you. I’ve been sick.” | 青蛙说 去你妈的 我生病了 |
[23:51] | You got to get your show ready. | 你该去准备节目了 |
[23:53] | I’m all right. | 没事 |
[23:54] | At some point, I’m gonna have to call my parents. | 我得找时间给爸妈打个电话 |
[23:58] | Do you have to? | 有必要吗 |
[24:00] | My father keeps a scrapbook on me. | 我爸给我做了一个剪贴簿 |
[24:02] | He Googles me every morning. | 他每天早上搜索我的新闻 |
[24:03] | He’s gonna understand. | 他会理解的 |
[24:07] | – He will. – Not deep down. | -他会的 -内心深处不会 |
[24:09] | No one will. | 没人会 |
[24:11] | This is who I am now. | 我现在就这个德行 |
[24:14] | What happened? | 到底怎么回事 |
[24:17] | You mean how did he– | 你是说他怎么 |
[24:18] | – why did I pose? – Was it a bad breakup? | -为什么我会摆姿势 -是一次糟糕的分手吗 |
[24:20] | I didn’t even know you were going out with someone. | 我都不知道你和人约会 |
[24:22] | He was a very well-respected analyst. | 他是个受人尊敬的分析师 |
[24:25] | We met at a Forbes party. | 我们在福布斯聚会上相遇 |
[24:26] | No, I didn’t think it was a bad breakup. | 不 我没觉得分手很糟糕 |
[24:28] | He wasn’t very upset about it. | 他也不是很沮丧 |
[24:30] | But even if it had been, like, this would be okay? | 但是就算是 就能这样做了吗 |
[24:33] | – No. – What the fuck? | -不 -搞什么啊 |
[24:34] | I know. | 我知道 |
[24:36] | I am feeling so intensely something | 我感觉情绪很不好 |
[24:38] | that I don’t know what it is. | 但我不知道是什么情绪 |
[24:41] | Rage. | 愤怒 |
[24:44] | You want me to scrap you from the rundown? | 你需要我把你从台本上撤下吗 |
[24:45] | – Yes. – You’re supposed to do a segment– | -是 -你本要做一个板块 |
[24:47] | No, I’m not going on TV and interviewing– | 不 我不想上电视采访 |
[24:50] | the guy is– he’s the Chancellor of the Exchequer. | 那个人 他是财政大臣 |
[24:53] | You can’t… | 你不能 |
[24:56] | He should have Elliot. | 该让埃利奥特采访他 |
[24:58] | Okay. | 好的 |
[25:04] | Excuse me. | 等等 |
[25:09] | I bought him the camera. | 相机是我给他买的 |
[25:13] | It was a good camera. | 很不错的相机 |
[25:15] | I asked a couple of our freelance guys for help. | 我还请教了几个自由记者 |
[25:18] | I miss still photography. | 我怀念静态摄影 |
[25:20] | Though not so much lately. | 但最近不怎么怀念了 |
[25:27] | Philip, it’s Don Keefer again. | 菲利普 又是我唐·基辅 |
[25:29] | You’ve got to call me. This is a problem. | 有空回电 出了点问题 |
[25:31] | Tomorrow morning, everyone’s gonna be sourcing | 明天早上 每个人都会追踪WND的新闻 |
[25:32] | the WND story that’s sourcing you sourcing me. | 那个新闻是你泄露的 你是从我这里听说的 |
[25:34] | I have no idea if Simon Weingarden | 我不知道西蒙·温佳顿 |
[25:36] | would make a good solicitor general or not, | 是不是能做好诉讼总长 |
[25:38] | or even if he’s being considered. | 也不知道他是不是被考虑的人选 |
[25:39] | But he shouldn’t have this stapled to his resume | 但是不该因为我的口误 |
[25:41] | just because I’m dry. | 给他的政治履历被抹黑 |
[25:44] | Call me, please, at any of my numbers. They’ll put you through. | 请回电 拨哪个号都行 他们会接进来 |
[25:48] | What was that? | 那是怎么回事 |
[25:57] | Anyway… | 总之 |
[26:00] | you’re feeling rage. | 你很愤怒 |
[26:02] | I’d love it if I was. | 要是这样就好了 |
[26:04] | I’d give anything to feel rage. | 我愿用一切来换愤怒感 |
[26:07] | It’d trump the humiliation and I’d be able to get up. | 总好过耻辱感 我还能重新振作 |
[26:11] | I think I live here now. | 我觉得我要住在这了 |
[26:12] | What if I were able to promise you | 假如我跟你保证 |
[26:13] | that humiliation always turns into rage? | 耻辱总会转化成愤怒呢 |
[26:16] | How long does that conversion take? | 转化要多久 |
[26:18] | How long is the evolution? | 演变要多久 |
[26:20] | How long does it take to get from the larva stage– | 从雏形转化要多久 |
[26:21] | – I fully understand what you’re asking. – How long does it take? | -我完全理解你的意思 -要多久 |
[26:24] | I guess it depends. | 看情况 |
[26:26] | Like with Germany, it was 15 or 20 years. | 比方说德国人要15到20年 |
[26:28] | – Forget it. – But Wile E. Coyote, | -算了 -但是大笨狼怀尔 |
[26:31] | you know, he… | 你知道他 |
[26:34] | has a fast turnaround. | 就转化得很快 |
[26:43] | I want to die. | 我想死 |
[26:47] | I know. | 我知道 |
[26:48] | We’ve seen a host of contentious women’s issues | 我们在新闻里见过许多有争议的女性议题 |
[26:52] | in the news including this one… | 包括这个 |
[26:53] | As soon as you’re done, I’m gonna need it | 你好了叫我 |
[26:54] | so I can post an unedited transcript. | 我要先发一份初稿 |
[26:57] | Martin, Tess. | 马丁 特斯 |
[26:58] | We’re monitoring it. Help is on the way. | 我们盯着呢 救援正在路上 |
[27:00] | You understand they want to be able to raise awareness– | 你知道他们想增强意识 |
[27:02] | No, I understand. | 不 我知道 |
[27:09] | I’ll tell you what column I’d write. | 我告诉你我会写什么专栏 |
[27:11] | What’s wrong with sluts? | 荡妇有什么错 |
[27:14] | I don’t think that’s her point. | 我觉得这不是她的重点 |
[27:16] | It wasn’t her point, but it’s mine. | 不是她的重点 是我的 |
[27:19] | Rush Limbaugh called a woman a slut. | 拉什·林堡称一名女性为荡妇[保守派电台名嘴] |
[27:21] | It’s not hard for me to get over that. | 要我原谅他不是很难 |
[27:23] | But now I have to ask what’s wrong with sluts? | 但是我现在要问荡妇有什么错 |
[27:25] | That’s a woman who has a lot of casual sex with different guys. | 一个女人跟不同的男人做爱 |
[27:28] | Why isn’t that good as long as everybody’s safe? | 只要大家都安全有什么不好 |
[27:31] | Because the country is divided into people who like sex | 因为这个国家分成两派 一派喜欢性爱 |
[27:34] | and people who are utterly creeped out by it. | 一派恐惧性爱 |
[27:37] | I’m one of the sex people. | 我是喜欢性爱派的 |
[27:39] | And I’m sure we’re in the majority | 而且我确定我们是大多数 |
[27:40] | and I’m getting tired of | 我受够了 |
[27:41] | having to make a public bow to the minority | 为了屈服于少数人 |
[27:43] | by pretending I’m not really into sex. | 就假装自己不喜欢性爱的事 |
[27:53] | You need to switch to vodka. | 你该改喝伏特加 |
[27:56] | It’s not as easy to smell | 不容易闻出来 |
[27:58] | and you’re wearing the same clothes as you were yesterday. | 你穿着跟昨天一样的衣服 |
[28:01] | You think I’m drunk right now? | 你觉得我现在醉了 |
[28:03] | Last night. Most nights. | 昨晚 大多数晚 |
[28:08] | What I do when I leave here is none– | 我在办公室以外干嘛跟你无… |
[28:10] | I know. | 我知道 |
[28:15] | Limbaugh is not the interesting conversation. | 林堡这个话题挺没趣 |
[28:17] | He was wrong. | 他错了 |
[28:18] | Sluts was the interesting conversation. | 荡妇才有趣 |
[28:23] | We’ll have it in five minutes. | 还有五分钟就能下载完 |
[28:24] | Another five or six to cut and render it. | 还需要五六分钟剪切和渲染 |
[28:26] | I need to know how much time. | 我得知道剪切到多长时间 |
[28:27] | I’ll find out. | 我去查 |
[28:33] | – Gary. – Yeah? | -格雷 -什么事 |
[28:38] | How long did it take you to straighten out after Africa? | 你从非洲回来用了多长时间平复 |
[28:42] | I wasn’t holding the kid. | 那孩子没在我怀里 |
[28:46] | All right. | 好吧 |
[28:50] | We live in a dangerous time for freedom. | 我们正处在自由受威胁的危险时期 |
[28:52] | A time when it takes guts to speak out for conservative values. | 在这时期 为保守派说话需要胆量 |
[28:54] | I’ll grant you that it takes guts to speak out about anything. | 我同意不管为谁说话都需要胆量 |
[28:56] | But does it take something extra… | 但是否还需要其它… |
[28:58] | It’s about five minutes away, | 还有五分钟能下载完 |
[28:59] | and then we’ll have to cut it down from 4:07. | 然后从四分零七秒中剪切 |
[29:01] | Okay. Just 20 to 25 seconds of the call. | 好的 剪到二十到二十五秒就行 |
[29:03] | If we can’t get it right on time, | 要是不能按时做出来 |
[29:04] | we can always slide it to 10:00. | 就放到十点档去播 |
[29:05] | – I want it for us. – We may be squeezed. | -我想在咱们节目里播 -可能时间很紧 |
[29:07] | – Then we’re squeezed. – All right. We’ll have it. | -紧就紧 -好吧 明白 |
[29:09] | …or Mr. Buchanan. | 或者布坎南先生 |
[29:11] | But Rush Limbaugh has the most popular show on the radio | 但是拉什·林堡做了最受欢迎的电台节目 |
[29:13] | and Pat Buchanan won the New Hampshire primary. | 帕特·布坎南赢得了新罕布什尔州的初选 |
[29:16] | What does someone who wants to speak up about conservative values | 对于想为保守派说话的人来说 |
[29:18] | have to fear in terms of consequences? | 要害怕什么后果呢 |
[29:21] | Will, I’m not even sure why we’re talking about this. | 威尔 我不知道我们怎么谈到了这个 |
[29:23] | It’s because you said it’s a dangerous time for freedom. | 因为你说自由受到了威胁 |
[29:25] | A time when it takes guts to speak out | 在这时期 为保守派说话需要胆量 |
[29:26] | for conservative values, and then I took it from there. | 我是从那引申过来的 |
[29:29] | Pat Buchanan was fired from MSNBC. | 帕特·布坎南被MSNBC开除 |
[29:32] | – Do you know why? – I can take a guess. | -你知道为什么吗 -我可以猜测 |
[29:33] | Well, since you’re on television, I’d prefer you didn’t. | 电视节目中最好不要妄加推测 |
[29:35] | It was absolutely because of the book. | 显然是因为那本书 |
[29:37] | I guess you couldn’t help yourself. | 但你忍不住还是要猜 |
[29:38] | You and I know there’s a chapter that’s misunderstood. | 我们都知道有一个章节被误读了 |
[29:42] | Tess, I’ll be back in a second. | 特斯 我等下回来 |
[29:43] | – Give him a warning at 30 out. – Copy. | -还剩30秒的时候提醒下他 -收到 |
[29:45] | People widely misunderstood a chapter in Pat’s book. | 人们广泛误读了帕特书里的一个章节 |
[29:48] | – The chapter– – “The End of White America.” | -那个章节 -“白种美国人的终结” |
[29:50] | – Jesse? – Yeah. | -杰西 -什么事 |
[29:52] | I’m Mac McHale, the producer. | 我是麦肯·麦克黑尔 制片人 |
[29:54] | That’s such a news name. | 真是适合搞新闻的名字 |
[29:56] | “Well, you got moxie, kid. And that’s our lead. | “孩子 你有勇气 指引我们 |
[29:58] | Kill the lead that was there before and get me a ham sandwich.” | 干掉原来的首领 给我取来一块火腿三明治” |
[30:03] | So let me ask you a couple of things. | 我想问你几个问题 |
[30:04] | You’re the head of the Rutgers Gay-Straight Alliance? | 你是罗格斯大学同直联盟的主席对吧 |
[30:06] | – Yes. – Did you know Tyler? | -对 -你认识泰勒吗 |
[30:09] | No. | 不认识 |
[30:10] | Will’s gonna ask you about the reaction to all this on campus. | 威尔会问你校园内对此事的反响 |
[30:13] | You don’t have to feel like you’re speaking for everyone, | 不用觉得你是在代表别人 |
[30:15] | just your own experience. | 只凭自己的经验 |
[30:17] | Obviously I thought what Dharun Ravi did was reprehensible. | 我觉得达兰·拉威的行为理应受到谴责 |
[30:19] | He invaded Tyler’s privacy in the worst possible way | 他用最恶劣的手段侵犯了泰勒的隐私 |
[30:22] | and then made it available for everyone to see. | 还将其公之于众 |
[30:24] | Do you think Dharun Ravi is homophobic? | 你觉得达兰·拉威是害怕同性恋吗 |
[30:25] | I have no idea. I know he’s an asshole. | 我不知道 但我知道他是一个混球 |
[30:28] | You take the most intimate moment of someone’s life | 把别人生活中最亲密的时刻 |
[30:30] | – and use it for entertainment? – Right. | -变成大众娱乐的谈资 -确实 |
[30:34] | Right. | 确实 |
[30:36] | A woman who works for the “Post” | 一位在《邮报》工作的女士 |
[30:39] | is mad at Will for a perceived snub | 因感被威尔冷落而大发雷霆 |
[30:41] | and she’s been tweeting about it and that’s why someone here | 她就此事发表推文 所以这里的某人 |
[30:44] | was looking at the “News Night” Hashtag. | 看了”晚间新闻”的话题标签 |
[30:48] | Watch# News Night 8:00 P.M. | 看#今晚8点的晚间新闻 |
[30:51] | My TV debut. Gonna make some waves. | 我的首次电视亮相 将掀起一阵波澜# |
[30:54] | Parents please don’t hate me. | 家长们请不要恨我 |
[30:58] | This was you, right? | 是你写的 对吧 |
[31:00] | Yeah. Just spreading the word. | 是我 只是说我要上电视了 |
[31:02] | What kind of waves, Jesse? | 想掀起什么波澜呢 杰西 |
[31:06] | Are you planning on coming out on the show? | 你打算在节目中出柜是吗 |
[31:12] | To my parents. | 在我父母面前出柜 |
[31:14] | I’m sorry, you can’t. | 我很抱歉 你不能这么做 |
[31:16] | Why? | 为什么 |
[31:18] | You just said you can’t take the most intimate moment | 你刚说过不能将别人生活中最亲密的时刻 |
[31:21] | of someone’s life and use it for entertainment. | 变成大众娱乐的谈资 |
[31:22] | But I’m volunteering to do that. | 但我是自愿那样做的 |
[31:24] | – I signed a release. – You can’t do it. | -我签了协议 -你不能那么做 |
[31:25] | If I hadn’t told you, you wouldn’t have known. | 如果我不告诉你 你根本不会知道 |
[31:27] | If you hadn’t tweeted about it and you hadn’t told me, | 如果你没发过推文 并且没有告诉我 |
[31:29] | I wouldn’t have known, but you did and I do. | 我就不会知道 但是你那么做了 |
[31:31] | What’s wrong with it? As long as I’m okay with it. | 有什么不妥吗 只要我觉得没什么 |
[31:33] | -It’s just not that kind of show. -We’ll be back after this. | -这不是那样的节目 -稍后回来 |
[31:36] | What kind of show? | 哪样的节目 |
[31:38] | The kind where that would happen. | 能让你那么做的节目 |
[31:40] | We just went to commercial and I’ll be right back. | 刚进了广告 我一会儿回来 |
[31:43] | We have to talk about this, okay? | 我们再谈这事 好吗 |
[31:45] | You can’t just pretend I didn’t say anything? | 你就不能假装我什么都没说吗 |
[31:47] | No. | 不能 |
[31:51] | She knew what she was doing when | 她说你一定觉得她是个服务员这话时 |
[31:52] | she said you must have thought she was a waitress. | 是清楚自己在做什么的 |
[31:54] | – People are tweeting? – Mostly women. | -有人转发吗 -大多数是女人 |
[31:56] | Mostly bad stuff? | 大多数是负面的吗 |
[31:57] | And Pepper Burke sent out another tweet. | 派博·波克又发了一条推文 |
[31:58] | During the show? I wish they’d wait until after. | 播节目时发的吗 等结束了再发不行吗 |
[32:01] | – Or at least a commercial. – What’s going on here? | -至少是一个广告后再发 -什么情况 |
[32:03] | She tweeted again. | 她又发了推文 |
[32:05] | And Miles Deaken pulled my pigtails in kindergarten. | 迈尔斯·迪肯在幼儿园时揪过我的小辫子 |
[32:07] | – Could I… – What was the second tweet? | -能单独给我俩 -第二条推文是什么 |
[32:11] | “Another battle lost in the war on women.” | “又一场针对女性的战争输掉了” |
[32:13] | And also on that metaphor. Did you call his phone? | 还是那个比喻 你给他打电话了吗 |
[32:16] | – Yeah, there was no answer. – You left a message? | -打了 没接 -留言了吗 |
[32:18] | – I called the hospital. – You left a message for him? | -我给医院打电话了 -给他留言了吗 |
[32:19] | – Yeah. – Good. | -是的 -很好 |
[32:21] | It’s gonna mean a lot to him. | 这对他来说很重要 |
[32:25] | – You didn’t, did you? – No. | -你没打是吗 -没打 |
[32:26] | – Come on, do it, now. – It’s not that simple. | -拜托 现在就打 -没那么简单的 |
[32:28] | – Yes, it is. – After the show. | -就是那么简单 -做完节目以后吧 |
[32:29] | I’m saying in addition you should call now, | 我再说一遍 你该现在就打 |
[32:31] | his phone, and leave a message. Start to turn this around. | 打他手机 留个言 扭转局面 |
[32:35] | I think I’m making a mistake | 我想我犯了一个错误 |
[32:36] | not having Neal write something to this woman. | 没让尼尔给这女人写点什么 |
[32:38] | “It was a pleasure meeting you at lunch. | “很荣幸午餐时遇到你 |
[32:40] | I’m sorry you felt snubbed.” | 很抱歉让你感到被侮辱了” |
[32:41] | Yeah, but maybe it should be longer. | 很好 但或许该再多写几句 |
[32:42] | What else do you want to say? | 你还有什么想说的吗 |
[32:44] | – I had to hurry back to the office. – What else? | -我必须得赶回办公室 -还有什么 |
[32:46] | I don’t think any woman with a coffee cup is a waitress. | 我不认为端着咖啡杯的女人就是服务员 |
[32:48] | I don’t think women are only suited to be waitresses. | 我不认为女人只适合做服务员 |
[32:50] | Are you sure you want to be that insulting to waitresses? | 你确定要如此侮辱女服务员吗 |
[32:52] | – You’re right. – Will. | -你说对了 -威尔 |
[32:53] | – Yeah? – Forget about the fucking tweet! | -怎的 -别再惦记该死的推文了 |
[32:56] | Look, I get that it’s stupid, but it has an effect. | 我知道推文很蠢 但它有一定效果 |
[32:59] | And we haven’t been getting the bounces lately. | 我们最近都没吵架 |
[33:01] | And there’s injustice. | 这不公平 |
[33:05] | Living with that much injustice | 这个人本该代表… |
[33:06] | from the person who was supposed to represent– | 却造成那么多不公平 |
[33:09] | he’s the one who tells you | 恰恰就是他来告诉你 |
[33:10] | what the world is going to think of you. | 世界是怎样看待你的 |
[33:11] | And if he tells you you’re bad– that forever. | 如果他说你不好 那么一句定终身 |
[33:13] | Not forever. That’s my point. | 不会是终身 我说的重点在此 |
[33:18] | 30 seconds. | 30秒钟 |
[33:23] | If you’re thinking on the off chance he might die tonight, | 假设有万分之一的可能他今晚会死 |
[33:25] | you can win the last frame by sticking it to him– | 你死撑着不打电话就能维护最后的面子吗 |
[33:27] | – I’m not. – Then why are you talking about justice? | -不是的 -那你为什么要谈公不公平 |
[33:29] | I don’t know what to say. | 我不知道有什么好说的 |
[33:30] | It’s voice mail. | 只是语音留言而已 |
[33:30] | “Dad, it’s Will. I just heard–“ | “爸 我是威尔 我刚听说” |
[33:33] | I’ll call him in the next break. | 我下个广告时间打电话 |
[33:37] | What was the third tweet? | 第三条推文是什么 |
[33:39] | The first was you blew her off | 第一条是你冷落了她 |
[33:40] | and she’s a waitress and you didn’t respond to that. | 以为她是服务员 你没有回应 |
[33:42] | And the second was the lost battle and you didn’t respond to that. | 第二条是输掉的战争 你还是不回应 |
[33:45] | What was the third? | 第三条会是什么 |
[33:49] | You just lost a viewer. | 你失去了一个观众 |
[33:53] | She knows what she’s doing. | 她清楚她自己在做什么 |
[34:01] | Two large explosions, believed to be car bombs, | 叙利亚首都大马士革发生两起重大爆炸事故 |
[34:04] | have rocked the Syrian capital of Damascus, | 现被认为是汽车爆炸案 |
[34:06] | destroying two government buildings, | 两座政府建筑被炸毁 |
[34:07] | killing at least 27 and injuring at least 97, | 导致至少27人死亡 97人受伤 |
[34:10] | with authorities saying those numbers are likely to go up. | 据官方报道伤亡人数仍有可能继续增长 |
[34:14] | The window’s gonna be pretty small | 等我们用4分零7秒听完录音后 |
[34:16] | after we wait another 4:07 to listen to it. | 就最小化窗口 |
[34:18] | We’re gonna have to bump something late in the show. | 还得在节目后段加点东西 |
[34:20] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[34:22] | How long have you been waiting to say something? | 你忍了多久才开口说的 |
[34:26] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[34:28] | You have questions about my– | 你想问我关于 |
[34:31] | about drinking and men? | 关于酒和男人的问题 |
[34:32] | – You want to warn me about something? – No. | -你想警告我什么吗 -没有 |
[34:34] | ‘Cause I’m single. Is my performance at work suffering? | 就因我是单身 我的工作表现很不好吗 |
[34:37] | No. | 没有 |
[34:39] | You know what it’s like in my place with Lisa? | 你知道我和利萨在家是如何相处的吗 |
[34:42] | I have to come home after she comes home, and that ain’t easy. | 我必须在她回家后再回去 并不简单 |
[34:45] | You’d think I’d be out of the penalty box. | 你以为我已经走下受罚席了 |
[34:47] | Just get someplace else to live. | 找个别的地方住吧 |
[34:49] | No sweat. | 不劳烦你操心 |
[34:51] | It’s been six months. | 已经六个月了 |
[34:56] | You’re unpredictable and moody. | 你喜怒无常 让人难以捉摸 |
[34:57] | You’re unpleasant and volatile and begging for a fight. | 讨人厌 情绪不稳定 还到处找茬 |
[34:59] | – All that’s on my Match.Com profile. – Maggie. | -那是我在婚恋网上的自我简介 -玛姬 |
[35:02] | Does anyone have a problem with my performance at work? | 有人对我的工作不满意吗 |
[35:06] | No. | 没人 |
[35:12] | It’s uploading to the network drive. | 正在上传到网络驱动上 |
[35:13] | You work on it in the edit bay, 20 to 25 seconds. | 你来剪辑视频 时间在20-25秒之间 |
[35:15] | I’ll write the copy and build the segment. We need it fast. | 我来写脚本 编辑这部分 越快越好 |
[35:18] | Jerry Dantana was chasing a rumor here. | 杰利·丹塔纳在追踪一个谣言 |
[35:20] | That’s what he’s supposed to do. | 他很合适 |
[35:22] | I thought his profile was low enough | 我相信他为人足够低调 |
[35:24] | that he wouldn’t set off any buzzers. | 是不会到处宣扬的 |
[35:26] | What’s the rumor? | 什么谣言 |
[35:28] | I can’t tell you that. | 我不能告诉你 |
[35:29] | Don’t you want me to wave you off? | 你不想让我帮你摆脱谣言吗 |
[35:30] | I doubt you’d know about this. | 我怀疑你已经知道了 |
[35:33] | – Really? – I can’t tell you what it is. | -是吗 -我不能告诉你是什么 |
[35:35] | You’re irritating people | 你在激怒那些 |
[35:36] | whose help you’re gonna need on other things. | 你需要的人们 |
[35:38] | I don’t know what to say. | 我不知该说些什么 |
[35:39] | He wasn’t doing anything out of line. | 他没做出格的事儿 |
[35:40] | And you’d follow up on this, too. | 你最好也别做什么出格的事情 |
[35:42] | Something to do with chemical weapons? | 和化学武器有关吗 |
[35:43] | – I can’t tell you. – But it is, right? | -我不能说 -那就是 对吗 |
[35:45] | – Shep. – It’s a fucking serious allegation, Charlie. | -谢普 -这可是个严重的指控 查理 |
[35:47] | Nobody’s making the allegation. | 没人在指控谁 |
[35:48] | That’s a war crime. | 这可是个战争犯罪 |
[35:51] | I mean, can you imagine? | 你能想象吗 |
[35:53] | People would go away for a long time. | 这会在很长一段时间内产生什么样的后果 |
[35:55] | There’d be riots in the Middle East. | 中东会有暴动 |
[35:57] | There’d be riots here at home. | 美国本土也会发生暴动 |
[35:58] | Our allies would be in a fix | 我们的盟友会陷于困境 |
[36:00] | and America would lose any claim | 美国会在全球范围内 |
[36:02] | to moral authority around the world. | 失去道德权威 |
[36:05] | If that’s the story you’re chasing. | 如果你们跟踪的是这件事的话 |
[36:09] | I can’t tell you what the story is. | 我不能告诉你新闻内容 |
[36:14] | Let me ask you this. | 那我换个问题问你 |
[36:15] | If your son were a Marine like you were | 如果你的儿子如你一样成为海军陆战队员 |
[36:18] | and he was taken and we knew he was a couple hours away | 而他被敌人抓住了 几个小时之后 |
[36:21] | from being sold for the purpose of a public beheading, | 就会被公开斩首 |
[36:25] | would you have a problem with a MARSOC unit | 你还会不会在意 陆战队特种部队 |
[36:26] | conducting an extraction using any means necessary? | 不惜一切代价展开营救活动 |
[36:33] | Your hypothetical bears a remarkable resemblance | 你的假设和我们正在追踪的传言 |
[36:36] | to the rumor we’ve been chasing. | 有很高的相似度 |
[36:40] | Does it? | 是吗 |
[36:42] | Dr. Worth, does a US President | 沃思博士 美国总统 |
[36:44] | – have any control over gas prices? – Yes, Will. | -有没有油价的控制权 -有的 威尔 |
[36:48] | These assholes, they always get away. | 那些混蛋 总能逃脱 |
[36:52] | When you come to the clubhouse… | 等你到了那个俱乐部 |
[36:54] | Back it up to “These assholes.” | 回到”那些混蛋”那里 |
[36:56] | – Just keep him talking. – Yeah. | -继续和他说话 -明白 |
[36:57] | Ask him where he’s from, what does he do, | 问他是哪儿的人 做什么工作 |
[36:58] | – why is his wife in New York? – Mr. Kouri… | -为什么他妻子在纽约 -卡奥利先生 |
[37:01] | You say it’s on the left-hand side from the clubhouse? | 你说是在俱乐部左边吗 |
[37:03] | No, you go in straight through the entrance | 不对 你从入口进去后一直走 |
[37:07] | and then you make a left– you go straight in. | 然后左拐… 一直走… |
[37:11] | Don’t turn and make a left. Shit, he’s running. | 别转 然后左转 该死 他在跑 |
[37:13] | We have more oil and gas in the shale | 我们在北达科他州 加州 还有几个州 |
[37:15] | of North Dakota and California and a few other states | 地下的页岩中储存的石油和天然气 |
[37:18] | than in all of Saudi Arabia. | 比全沙特的储量还多 |
[37:20] | But the price is set globally. | 但油价是在全球范围内确定的 |
[37:21] | If Australia is willing to pay Chevron | 如果澳大利亚愿意付给雪佛龙石油公司 |
[37:24] | $100 a barrel and we aren’t, | 每桶一百美金 而我们不愿意 |
[37:25] | Chevron’s gonna sell it to Australia. | 那雪佛龙就会把油卖给澳大利亚 |
[37:27] | He’s running? Which way is he running? | 他在跑吗 往哪个方向跑 |
[37:30] | – Down towards… – Do we need that? | -往下 -我们需要这个吗 |
[37:32] | We’ve got less than five minutes. | 只有不到五分钟时间了 |
[37:33] | “This week, as national attention has increased, | 本周 随着全国上下关注度的提高 |
[37:35] | the Sanford Police Department’s handling of the investigation | 桑福德警局对调查的处理 |
[37:38] | has come under intense pressure to release…” | 受到了极大的压力 并公布了… |
[37:39] | Newt Gingrich is smart enough to know | 纽特·金里奇肯定知道 |
[37:41] | that one of the reasons Jimmy Carter lost reelection | 吉姆·卡特竞选连任落败的原因之一 |
[37:44] | was because his high inflation caused high gas prices. | 就是他的高通胀导致了高油价 |
[37:47] | But we have no inflation right now. | 但我们现在没有高通胀 |
[37:49] | Just keep breathing. Help is almost there. | 保持呼吸 救援马上就到了 |
[37:52] | All right. And what is your name? | 好 你叫什么 |
[37:53] | George. He ran. | 乔治 他跑了 |
[37:56] | All right, George. What’s your last name? | 好 乔治 你姓什么 |
[37:58] | – Zimmerman. – That’s it. Send it. | -齐默曼 -好 发出去 |
[38:00] | I’m happy to say the Gingrich plan | 我很高兴的说 金里奇的方案 |
[38:02] | moves you towards 2.50 or less. | 会把油价降到2.5美元以下 |
[38:04] | The Obama plan moves you towards $9 or $10 or more. | 而奥巴马的方案会把油价提高到九美元以上 |
[38:08] | If he can set the price, then why isn’t it a buck 75? | 如果他能定油价 为什么不定到1.75 |
[38:11] | How did he settle on 2.50? | 怎么会定到两块五 |
[38:13] | And what else will be cheaper | 如果纽特·金里奇获胜 |
[38:14] | if Newt Gingrich is elected president? | 还有什么会降价 |
[38:16] | You know that’s not how it works. | 你知道 不是这么简单的 |
[38:17] | I absolutely know that’s not how it works. | 我绝对知道不是这么简单 |
[38:20] | Thank you, Howard Worth of the American Policy Group. | 谢谢 来自美国政策研究组的霍华德·沃思 |
[38:22] | You’re watching “News Night” on ACN. | 您正在收看的是ACN的《晚间新闻》 |
[38:24] | We’ll be back after this. | 马上回来 |
[38:25] | – Three minutes back. – We’ve got the 911 tape | -三分钟 -我们拿到911录音了 |
[38:27] | – and we’ll open the next block with it. – Okay. | -下一个时段播出 -好 |
[38:31] | So your son’s a Marine like you were | 你儿子也是海军陆战队员 和你一样 |
[38:34] | and he’s taken and we know there’s a plan. | 他被敌人抓住了 我们知道他们有个计划 |
[38:36] | We know he’s a few hours away from being sold | 知道再过几个小时 |
[38:38] | for the purpose of public beheading. | 他就会被公开斩首 |
[38:41] | You wouldn’t do it? | 你也不会这么做 |
[38:45] | Do what, Shep? | 做什么 谢普 |
[38:47] | They’ve got a huge crazy problem, Charlie. | 有一个非常棘手的问题 查理 |
[38:50] | Black and white can live together. Christian and Muslim. | 黑人和白人能一起生活 基督徒和穆斯林 |
[38:52] | But you can’t have most of the world living in the 21st century | 但你不能让全球大多数人生活在21世纪 |
[38:55] | and the rest living in the eighth century. | 剩下的人却还生活在八世纪 |
[38:56] | Unless they’re willing to | 除非他们愿意 |
[38:57] | limit themselves to eighth century weapons. | 把自己限制在八世纪的武器上 |
[39:00] | They’ve got a big fucking crazy problem | 这是一个非常棘手的问题 |
[39:02] | which simply is not addressed in Common Article I | 而这个问题并没有在《日内瓦公约》 |
[39:04] | of the Geneva Conventions. | 第一章之中 |
[39:07] | What are you telling me? | 你想说什么 |
[39:09] | These guys– Special Forces, | 那些人 特种部队 |
[39:12] | MARSOC, SEALs– | 陆战队特种部队 海豹突击队 |
[39:14] | they live under constant threat of death and torture. | 他们生活在死亡和折磨的持续威胁之下 |
[39:17] | Should they come home and be threatened with prison? | 难道他们回家后还要受到牢狱的威胁吗 |
[39:20] | Isn’t it time to change the public perception? | 难道不应该改变公众理念吗 |
[39:23] | If your son were the one in there, wouldn’t you do it? | 如果换成你儿子 难道你不会那么做吗 |
[39:24] | Wouldn’t you insist it be done? | 难道你不会坚持这么做吗 |
[39:28] | Do what? | 做什么 |
[39:30] | I’m sorry and all, but you have to fix the crazy problem. | 对于发生的一切我表示遗憾 但你必须更正这个棘手的问题 |
[39:32] | ‘Cause this is what happens when you make it ours. | 因为如果设身处地 我们也会这样做 |
[39:38] | Anyway, I’m gonna go catch the last shuttle. | 无论如何 我得赶最后一班飞机去了 |
[39:41] | Here’s some information on | 这里有些消息 |
[39:43] | why we need yottabytes of memory. | 表明为什么我们需要尧字节级别的存储空间 |
[39:45] | That’s why I was here. | 这是我来这里的原因 |
[39:47] | Sorry it’s crumpled. | 很抱歉弄皱了 |
[40:04] | Is this the right time to ask why you date men like this? | 现在问你为什么和这样的人约会合适吗 |
[40:07] | – No. – It’s not? | -不合适 -他不合适吗 |
[40:08] | – It’s not the right time. – All right. | -现在问不合适 -好吧 |
[40:11] | Because you don’t know they’re like that until they are. | 没人能知道一个人会做什么 除非他做了 |
[40:13] | But they are a lot with you and– | 但他和你在一起那么久 而且 |
[40:15] | There’s no way to tell, Don. | 没法预知 唐 |
[40:17] | – I’m sorry. I don’t believe that. – You don’t? | -抱歉 我不相信 -不信吗 |
[40:20] | I don’t believe that someone who is capable of this, | 我不相信有人有这个能力 |
[40:22] | that a shithead this big is able to keep it a secret | 这样的一个大笨蛋 却能够 |
[40:24] | from someone they’ve been dating for seven weeks. | 向和他约会的人保守秘密长达七个星期 |
[40:28] | You’re saying I knew he was like this, but didn’t care? | 你是说我知道他什么样 但不在乎 |
[40:31] | I’m saying you don’t have a very high opinion of yourself | 我是说你对自己的评价不高 |
[40:32] | and I don’t get it. | 而我不明白为什么 |
[40:35] | And since it’s not the right time, | 既然现在时机不好 |
[40:36] | let me also say if it had been a woman who had done this, | 我要说如果这么做的是一个女生 |
[40:37] | her friends would be saying, “You go, girl!” | 她的朋友一定会说 “好样的” |
[40:39] | I promise you, he’s getting | 我向你保证 他现在 |
[40:40] | that right now from his friends in arbitrage. | 一定在享受他朋友们的称赞 |
[40:43] | No. | 不 |
[40:45] | That’s the difference. Deep down, | 这就是区别所在 内心深处 |
[40:46] | they think he’s an asshole. | 他们会认为他是个混蛋 |
[40:47] | He’s an asshole right on top. | 他是个彻彻底底的混蛋 |
[40:49] | No, they, his friends in arbitrage– | 不 他们 他的那些朋友们 |
[40:50] | Yeah, I know. I was making a joke. | 我知道 我在说笑话 |
[40:53] | You’re really– | 你真是 |
[41:00] | you’re impressive. | 让人印象深刻 |
[41:05] | I have to make a phone call. | 我得打个电话 |
[41:15] | – Did you call? – I did. I called. | -你打电话了吗 -打了 |
[41:16] | – Did you really? – I did. | -真打了吗 -真打了 |
[41:20] | That was the right thing. | 这么做就对了 |
[41:22] | You know it was the right thing | 你知道该这么做 |
[41:23] | and you get to live with that now. | 你现在得接受这个事实了 |
[41:26] | And you’re going to make your father very happy | 而且你父亲收到这个消息的时候 |
[41:28] | when he gets the message. | 一定会非常高兴的 |
[41:30] | I know. | 我知道 |
[41:39] | So call me back at the office. | 给我办公室回电 |
[41:40] | I’ll be here until 11:30. | 我11:30之前都在 |
[41:41] | Or you can call me on my cell anytime. | 或者随时给我手机打电话 |
[41:47] | I saw a guy named Philip Adams last night. | 昨晚我看见一个叫做菲利普·亚当斯的人 |
[41:49] | Phil Adams. He’s well-connected in the acute caucus | 菲利普·亚当斯 他和共和党内 |
[41:51] | of the mental patient wing | 某些激进派 |
[41:52] | of the exotic disorders extreme of the GOP, | 核心成员关系很好 |
[41:55] | and we were talking about Simon Weingarden | 我们当时在说西蒙·温佳顿 |
[41:57] | and I asked Adams if he’d have any trouble getting confirmed | 我问亚当斯 如果这个职位开放 |
[41:59] | as solicitor general if the job opened. | 他是否可以做诉讼总长 |
[42:00] | Like has he been paid to speak | 就像调查西蒙收取 |
[42:02] | to The Righteous Daughters of Jihadi Excellence or anything? | “圣战精英正直女儿会”演讲费 |
[42:05] | – And due to my dry delivery– – Are you kidding me? | -而且因为我无趣的转述 -你在开玩笑吧 |
[42:06] | No, when I’m in the right mood, I’m like Jack Benny. | 不 我情绪好的时候 就像杰克·贝尼[喜剧演员] |
[42:08] | – No, I’m talking about somebody ran it? – WorldNetDaily. | -不 我说的是这是策划好的吗 -《世界网络日报》 |
[42:11] | I’ve been calling Adams. That was the third time. | 我一直在给亚当斯打电话 第三个了 |
[42:13] | You’ve gotta call someone there. Call an editor. | 你得联系上什么人 打给编辑 |
[42:15] | – Why haven’t you done that? – Why haven’t I– | -你为什么还没去做呢 -我还没去… |
[42:16] | – Called an editor. – Does WorldNetDaily even have– | -打给一个编辑 -《世界网络日报》都不一定… |
[42:19] | Yes! Their names and numbers are in the database. | 对 名字和号码在数据库里 |
[42:21] | This is gonna get out of control and Weingarden’s getting tagged. | 肯定会失控 温佳顿有被标记 |
[42:24] | I can’t be blamed for– I don’t think– | 不是我的错 我不认为… |
[42:25] | how much do you think I can be blamed? | 你觉得我的责任有多大 |
[42:27] | All right, here’s a senior editor. | 好了 找到了一位高级编辑 |
[42:32] | I’m calling a guy named Munch. | 我正在打给一个叫蒙奇的人 |
[42:34] | I’m not gonna make it out of this call alive. | 我不期望这通电话就讲明白 |
[42:36] | – Put it on speaker. – You can’t laugh. | -打开扬声器 -不准笑 |
[42:39] | How am I going to stop myself | 你看我现在这个样子 |
[42:40] | when all I’ve been doing is laughing for hours? | 能笑得出来吗 |
[42:52] | – Hello? – Mr. Munch? | -你好 -蒙奇先生吗 |
[42:55] | The case took a turn today when the part-time Mayor of Sanford, | 事情有了变化 今天桑福德市代理市长 |
[42:58] | Jeff Triplett, overruled his police department | 杰夫·普利特未经警局允许 |
[43:00] | and released the 911 tape to the press. | 擅自将报警录音公布给媒体 |
[43:03] | We received the audio recording just a few minutes ago, | 我们几分钟前刚刚收到录音 |
[43:05] | and we’ll play a portion now. | 现在播放一部分 |
[43:08] | This guy looks like he’s up to no good | 这个人看起来意图不良 |
[43:11] | or he’s on drugs or something. | 或者嗑药了之类的 |
[43:12] | It’s raining and he’s just walking around looking about. | 当时下着雨 他走来走去四处张望 |
[43:16] | – He looks black. – Did you see what he was wearing? | -看起来是黑人 -你看到了他穿什么吗 |
[43:20] | – I was just being hyperbolic. – Yeah? | -我有点夸大其词 -是吗 |
[43:22] | I didn’t think there was any way I could be taken seriously. | 我那句话不必当真 |
[43:24] | Yeah, I can see that, but the thing is, | 你是这样 但问题是 |
[43:26] | we’ve got it from multiple sources. | 我们是从多个渠道获得的 |
[43:27] | David, come on. You got to take it down and run a retraction. | 大卫 赶快 你得赶快撤回这条 |
[43:30] | I appreciate you clarifying your role, | 很高兴你能澄清自己的言论 |
[43:32] | but like I said, you weren’t the only one. | 但正如我之前所说 你不是唯一的一个 |
[43:34] | I was the only source. Come on now. | 我是唯一的信息源 赶快吧 |
[43:36] | I don’t think I appreciate being woken up and called a liar. | 但我不高兴有人把我半夜叫起来叫我骗子 |
[43:38] | It’s 8:45. Where do you live? | 现在是晚上八点四十五 你住在哪里 |
[43:40] | Let’s say good night, Don. | 晚安吧 唐 |
[43:42] | My friend, I get that this story is pushing traffic… | 我的朋友 我知道这个故事会促使… |
[43:45] | That has nothing– | 毫无关… |
[43:45] | …but Weingarden didn’t do anything except become a lawyer. | 但温佳顿除了做好律师本职 什么都没做 |
[43:48] | – So… – I’ll tell you for the third time– | -所以…-我第三次告诉你 |
[43:50] | we have multiple sources telling us– | 我们有很多消息来源说… |
[43:51] | That he spoke to The Righteous Daughters of Jihadi Excellence? | 他向”圣战精英正直女儿会”做了演讲吗 |
[43:56] | It turns out your joke was right on the money. | 似乎你的玩笑来得刚好啊 |
[44:03] | I made up the fucking name, David! | 我捏造的这些鬼名字 大卫 |
[44:06] | There is no such thing as The Righteous Daughters of the– | 才没有什么”圣战精英… |
[44:09] | what the fuck is wrong with you?! | 你什么毛病啊 |
[44:11] | – Did you search it? – I just did. | -你搜了吗 -刚搜过 |
[44:13] | There are 17 entries. | 有17条结果 |
[44:15] | That’s because of your story, fat-ass! | 那是因为你的报道 傻逼 |
[44:18] | – Mr. Keefer, I think you’re extremely– – | -基佛先生 我觉得你非常… |
[44:24] | Have Neal write this story including this phone call | 让尼尔写一篇报道 包括进这通电话 |
[44:27] | and post it on our website tonight. | 今晚发布在我们的网站上 |
[44:29] | Cut off the air supply to the morning shows. | 切掉早间节目的直播来源 |
[44:32] | I think I’m done in here. | 我觉得我可以出去了 |
[44:38] | Thanks, pal. | 谢了 伙计 |
[44:45] | Here to speak with us tonight is Nia Robbie, | 今晚加入我们的是尼娅·罗比 |
[44:48] | a lawyer for the NAACP. | 美国全国有色人种协进会的一名律师 |
[44:50] | This is the first time either of us have heard that recording. | 这是我俩第一次听到这段录音 |
[44:52] | What are your initial thoughts? | 你开始的想法是什么 |
[44:53] | I think it’s pretty clear this was racially motivated. | 我觉得很明显是种族歧视 |
[44:56] | I don’t think anything’s clear. | 我没看出来什么明显的 |
[44:57] | He’s black. He’s up to no good. | 他是黑人 意图不良 |
[44:59] | He’s looking at all the houses. | 所有的房子都看一遍 |
[45:00] | His family says he may have been listening to music | 他的家人说 他可能在用手机听音乐 |
[45:02] | on his iPhone and not even aware Zimmerman was watching. | 根本不知道齐默曼在看他 |
[45:05] | His family would have no way of knowing that, though, right? | 他的家人无从得知 不是吗 |
[45:07] | What they know, what we know is that he was armed | 他们和我们知道的 就是他有武器 |
[45:10] | – with a bag of Skittles and some very dangerous iced tea. – Mac. | -和一袋彩虹糖 以及一杯非常危险的冰茶 -麦肯 |
[45:12] | It’s George Zimmerman who gets the benefit of the doubt now. | 现在是先假定乔治·齐默曼说的是实话 |
[45:14] | A benefit never afforded to Trayvon. | 崔凡没得到这种假定 |
[45:17] | Nia, Mr. Zimmerman claimed | 尼娅 齐默曼先生声称 |
[45:18] | that Trayvon Martin looked suspicious. | 崔凡·马丁看起来可疑 |
[45:21] | – That’s right. – How does one look suspicious? | -对的 -什么叫做看起来可疑 |
[45:23] | You’d have to ask Mr. Zimmerman. | 这你要问齐默曼先生 |
[45:24] | This is a helo manifest | 这是张直升机的载货单 |
[45:26] | From what? | 从哪来的 |
[45:30] | Operation Genoa. | 热那亚行动 |
[45:33] | This is the first piece of paper we’ve seen with that name. | 这是我们第一次看到有那名字的文件 |
[45:36] | Listen, | 听着 |
[45:38] | I sang in an a cappella group in college, the Whiskey Sodas. | 我在大学里参加过一个无伴奏合唱团 威士忌苏打水 |
[45:42] | When we’d tour, | 我们巡回演出的时候 |
[45:43] | the secretary would have to submit an expense report. | 秘书必须提交一份费用报告 |
[45:46] | We’d want to bring a ton of weed, | 我们想带一吨杂草 |
[45:48] | but we wanted the group to pay for it. | 但希望合唱团来付钱 |
[45:50] | So in the expense report, instead of saying weed, | 所以在费用报告中没有说杂草 |
[45:54] | it would say chickens. | 说了小鸡 |
[45:56] | Look at the manifest. | 看看载货单 |
[46:01] | “.50 cal ammunition. | “50卡弹药 |
[46:03] | M261 FFAR, 2.75 rocket pods. | M261折叠翼航空火箭弹 2.75口径火箭舱 |
[46:07] | MX-76″ Mx-76.” | |
[46:09] | What’s MX-76? | MX-76是什么东西 |
[46:10] | There’s no such thing. | 不存在这么个东西 |
[46:11] | I called three quartermasters. | 我给三位军官打了电话 |
[46:13] | – It was the gas. – Look– | -是毒气 -听着 |
[46:14] | We dropped sarin. This is a true story. | 我们投放了沙林 这是真事 |
[46:19] | It happened and we’re gonna prove it. | 确实发生了 我们会证实的 |
[46:23] | Where’d you get this? | 你从哪儿得到的 |
[46:30] | Can I talk to you a second? | 我能跟你说两句吗 |
[46:31] | – Yeah. Is there a problem? – Yeah. | -行 出问题了吗 -对 |
[46:36] | I’m transcribing the full text of the 911 call. | 我在听写911录音的完整版本 |
[46:38] | The 911 operator asks is he white, black, or Hispanic | 911接线员问他 那人是白人 黑人还是西班牙裔 |
[46:41] | and Zimmerman answers, “He looks black.” | 齐默曼回答说 “看起来是黑人” |
[46:43] | Yeah. | 对 |
[46:45] | You cut the operator’s question. | 你剪掉了接线员的问题 |
[46:49] | Yeah, but… | 对 但… |
[46:59] | Excuse me, I… | 抱歉 我… |
[47:13] | Jesse. | 杰西 |
[47:14] | I’m sorry, I’ve got to bump the segment. | 很抱歉 我得撤掉你那段 |
[47:16] | – Why? – We screwed up. | -为什么 -出了点状况 |
[47:17] | We aired a badly edited tape of George Zimmerman | 我们播出的乔治·齐默曼报警录音 |
[47:20] | talking to the 911 operator and I need the space | 剪辑不当 我需要时间 |
[47:23] | so we can air the full tape at the end of the show. | 在节目最后播放录音的完整版 |
[47:24] | Is this because I said I was coming out? | 是因为我说我要出柜吗 |
[47:26] | – No. – Because I was gonna come out on the air? | -不 -因为我打算在直播时公开出柜吗 |
[47:28] | No. I just told you the reason. | 不 我刚刚告诉你原因了 |
[47:30] | I don’t believe you. | 我不相信你 |
[47:33] | I guess I’m gonna have to live with that. | 恐怕那就只能这样了 |
[47:34] | People are gonna know about this. | 观众会知道的 |
[47:36] | 140-character public shaming is absolutely in order, | 140字的公开谴责完全可以 |
[47:39] | but make sure you blame it on Will and not me | 但你得保证是对着威尔 而不是我 |
[47:41] | ’cause Will’s the famous one and you’ll want traction. | 因为威尔是有名的那个 而你想引人注目 |
[47:43] | Why are you acting like such a bitch? | 你为什么这么讨厌 |
[47:52] | I was gonna lose the segment anyway | 无论如何我都要撤掉你的那段了 |
[47:53] | and it was ’cause you were gonna come out. | 就是因为你打算出柜 |
[47:55] | If it makes you uncomfortable, | 如果这让你觉得不舒服 |
[47:56] | then maybe you should come to our meetings. | 那你大概应该来参加我们的会议 |
[47:57] | You want to come out on TV, I don’t care. | 我才不在乎你在电视上出柜 |
[47:59] | But you can’t do it here. He’s not Maury Povich. | 但你不能在这里做 他不是莫里·波维奇[脱口秀主持人] |
[48:02] | Tyler was robbed of his right | 泰勒被剥夺了按照自己的意愿 |
[48:03] | to come out to the world on his own terms. | 向全世界公开出柜的权利 |
[48:04] | Dharun made that decision for him. | 达兰为他做了决定 |
[48:06] | I’m doing what Tyler never had the chance to do. | 我正在做泰勒没有机会做的事情 |
[48:09] | I’m taking the power back. | 我要夺回权力 |
[48:12] | Jesse, you’re full of shit. | 杰西 你真是满嘴胡话 |
[48:15] | You want to be a D-lister and that’s it. | 你就想上D版块的新闻 仅此而已 |
[48:17] | You want to get onstage and you want to call him Tyler | 你想上台 即便你根本不认识他 |
[48:19] | even though you told me you didn’t know him | 你也想套近乎叫他泰勒 |
[48:21] | so you can bathe in his reflected tragedy. | 这样就能融入他的悲剧之中 |
[48:25] | Fuck you, Jesse. | 去你的 杰西 |
[48:26] | That kid killed himself because his privacy was stolen. | 那孩子因为他的隐私遭窥视而自杀 |
[48:28] | And you think you’re honoring him by tweeting | 而你以为你发推 |
[48:32] | about coming out in front of a million and a half strangers? | 向150万人公开出柜是在向他致敬吗 |
[48:38] | I’ll put up color bars | 把你推到摄像机前 |
[48:39] | before I’ll put you in front of our cameras. | 我还不如先自贴彩条[象征种族歧视] |
[48:44] | I thought it was one way to tell my parents the news | 我原以为这是告诉我父母的一种方式 |
[48:48] | and not be there when I did. | 而且可以不必当面告知 |
[48:53] | Well, good luck with that. | 那就祝你好运吧 |
[48:54] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[48:57] | I saw a video online. It gets better. | 我在网上看到一段视频 看起来好一点 |
[48:59] | How would you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[49:01] | I guess I wouldn’t. | 我想我不知道 |
[49:04] | Take it easy. | 放松点 |
[49:11] | I’ve known a few of these guys. | 我认识一点这些人 |
[49:12] | I know this one very well. | 非常了解这家伙 |
[49:17] | Having a relationship with an audience is cool. | 跟观众谈恋爱确实非常酷 |
[49:20] | I get it. As long as it doesn’t turn serious. | 我懂 只要不是认真的 |
[49:22] | As long as it’s hooking up and home before sunrise, | 只要是普通交往 并在天亮前回家 |
[49:25] | then everything’s fine ’cause… | 一切都没问题 因为 |
[49:28] | they don’t feel about you | 他们对你的感觉 |
[49:31] | the way you want them to. | 不像你希望的那样 |
[49:35] | You were gonna get killed. I did you a favor. | 你差点就要被杀死了 是我帮了你一把 |
[49:41] | Sanford is a high crime area, | 桑福德是个高犯罪率地区 |
[49:43] | and this community in particular. | 这个社区尤其糟糕 |
[49:44] | Is it possible that the extra motivation, as you said, | 是否如你所说的 有其他可能 |
[49:46] | pursuing Trayvon Martin on foot… | 导致崔凡·马丁 |
[49:48] | When the dispatcher told him plainly not to. | 当调度员清清楚楚地告诉他别这样做 |
[49:52] | We’re all set. We wanted to wait for a commercial break. | 一切准备就绪 我们在等一段广告 |
[49:54] | – That’s them? – Alim and Samirah Kouri. | -是他们吗 -阿里姆和萨米拉·卡奥利 |
[49:58] | – Mr. Kouri? – Yes, this is me. I’m here. | -卡奥利先生 -在 是我 我在听 |
[50:01] | And, Mrs. Kouri, are you there? | 还有卡奥利夫人 你在听吗 |
[50:03] | I’m here. Is help coming for my husband? | 我在听 有人去救我丈夫了吗 |
[50:05] | Will you put this call on television? | 你们会把这通电话播到电视吗 |
[50:06] | Here’s the thing, guys. | 问题是这样的 各位 |
[50:08] | Syrians don’t commonly say, “Thank God.” | 叙利亚人一般不会说”感谢上帝” |
[50:10] | Nobody named Kouri is registered at the W. | W酒店没有叫卡奥利的人 |
[50:13] | And when that building came down, it took the cell tower with it. | 而且大楼倒下时 信息发射塔也被拖倒了 |
[50:19] | You still with me… | 你还在听我说吗 |
[50:21] | Stewart? | 斯图尔特 |
[50:23] | We have software that unblocks phone numbers | 我们有定位电话号码的软件 |
[50:25] | and that’s why your super is knocking on your door | 所以有一位警察 |
[50:27] | right now with a police officer. | 正站在你家门口为你送去晚餐 |
[50:30] | Mr. Block, it’s Ray. | 布洛克先生 我是雷 |
[50:31] | Could you open the door, please? | 能请你开开门吗 |
[50:33] | Baba Booey, motherfuckers. | 去你妈的 |
[50:37] | Tonight we take care of all family business. | 今晚请解决好各自的家庭事务 |
[50:40] | Many people are also white. | 很多人也都是白人 |
[50:42] | Nia Robbie, thank you for joining us. | 尼娅·罗比 谢谢你加入我们 |
[50:44] | – Thank you, Will. – We’ll be back after this. | -谢谢 威尔 -广告之后马上回来 |
[50:48] | – You’re not making a rational expectations argument. – I am. | -你的论据缺乏理性预期 -不是的 |
[50:51] | Expectations, insofar as they’re informed by predictions, | 预期 在目前所知的预测中 |
[50:54] | are essentially– okay, look, if the prediction– | 是非常必要的 好了 听着 如果 |
[50:56] | All right, you’re making a rational expectations argument, | 好吧 你的论据不缺乏理性预期 |
[50:58] | but you’re not being rational. | 但你现在不理性 |
[50:59] | There’s no risk here. What are we talking about? | 这毫无风险 我们在说什么呢 |
[51:01] | It’s not pure, frictionless arbitrage. | 这不是纯粹顺利的商业套利 |
[51:04] | Excuse me. I’m so sorry to interrupt. | 抱歉 很抱歉打断你们 |
[51:07] | Hey, Sloan. You in the neighborhood? | 斯隆 你在隔壁吗 |
[51:09] | Always. I work a block over. | 一直都在 我在隔壁街区工作 |
[51:11] | Cathy told me to come back. | 凯西让我回来的 |
[51:12] | Scott, can we talk for just one second? | 斯科特 我们能聊一会儿吗 |
[51:15] | I’ll have him right back. | 我会让他马上回来的 |
[51:20] | Excuse me. | 失陪一下 |
[51:32] | I made it to the rage phase. | 现在达到愤怒阶段了 |
[51:39] | Scott, where are you going? | 斯科特 你要去哪儿 |
[51:46] | No, no. | 别 别这样 |
[51:52] | There have been nearly 200 hail reports from Missouri to Alabama, | 从密苏里到阿拉巴马有将近200份冰雹报告 |
[51:56] | including baseball-sized hail in Carrollton, Illinois. | 其中包括伊利诺伊州卡罗敦出现了棒球大小的冰雹 |
[51:58] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[52:00] | Jim, I swear to God it was for time. | 吉姆 我向上帝发誓真的只是出于时间考虑 |
[52:03] | – You didn’t hear it and think– – I had to cut it to 25. | -你根本没听也没想过 -我得剪短到25秒 |
[52:05] | You didn’t hear it and think, “If I take out the question | 你没有听 也没有想过”如果我把问题剪掉” |
[52:08] | – and only leave the answer”… – I know. | -“只留下答案” -我知道 |
[52:09] | – …”it won’t sound like it was an answer”? – I didn’t. | -“会听起来不像在回答问题” -我没听 |
[52:11] | If I had, I would have– | 如果我听了 我就会 |
[52:14] | obviously I wouldn’t have cut it– | 显然我就不会剪掉了 |
[52:15] | – It was just for time? – Yes. | -只是出于时间考虑吗 -对 |
[52:20] | You weren’t trying to see justice done? | 你没有想过要伸张正义吗 |
[52:25] | I had one pass. | 我匆匆过了一遍 |
[52:27] | I was hearing it for the first time. | 那是我第一次听 |
[52:29] | And I’m not sure I need to be | 我不确定我是否应该 |
[52:30] | disciplined by a guy who gave away an interview, | 被一个放弃采访机会的家伙教训 |
[52:31] | ’cause that happened, Jim, that’s what you did. | 因为情况确实如此 吉姆 那是你做的 |
[52:33] | You wanted to save Hallie, so you gave away our interview. | 你想救哈莉 所以把采访机会给了她 |
[52:36] | And watching you defend that column when you know– | 看着你为那档专栏辩护 即便你知道… |
[52:47] | I had six minutes to cut a five-minute piece of audio | 我只有六分钟时间将一段五分钟的音频 |
[52:50] | down to 25 seconds. | 剪短到25秒 |
[52:54] | I should have been listening for it. | 我是应该听完 |
[52:55] | I know what 911 calls sound like. | 我知道报警电话是什么样的 |
[52:57] | I just– | 我只是 |
[52:59] | I never remotely prepared for this scenario. | 我从来没有遇到过这种情况 |
[53:07] | – Look– – The thing is, | -听着 -情况是 |
[53:08] | I’m afraid to sleep alone at night, | 我害怕晚上一个人睡 |
[53:10] | so sometimes I go out. | 所以有时候我会出去 |
[53:13] | That’s all. | 就这样 |
[53:14] | That’s all it is. That’s all. | 情况就是这样 没别的 |
[53:22] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[53:29] | All right, you apologize, but make it brief. | 好吧 你要道歉 简洁一点 |
[53:32] | – Yeah. – A mea culpa isn’t really right. | -好 -我们担全责也不全对 |
[53:34] | – I agree. – The full audiotape is 4:07 | -我同意 -完整的录音带是四分七秒 |
[53:37] | and we’re gonna play it right through | 我们要完整地播放一遍 |
[53:38] | and you should point out the specific mistake that was made. | 而你要明确指出其中的错误 |
[53:41] | – You want an intro on the prompter? – No, I’m good. | -需要提词器提示介绍词吗 -不用了 |
[53:45] | After the show, I’m gonna tell you about | 节目结束后 我会跟你说 |
[53:46] | the Bonnie and Clyde of prank callers. | 邦妮和克莱德的恶作剧电话 |
[53:48] | Okay. How’s Sloan? | 好的 斯隆怎么样了 |
[53:50] | She’s gonna be fine. She scratched herself for tonight, | 她会没事的 今晚的节目她自己请假了 |
[53:53] | but I just saw she’s back in Don’s rundown. | 但我刚看见她回来参加唐的台本讨论了 |
[53:55] | Good. | 很好 |
[53:58] | According to a number of Internet sources, | 根据网络数据 |
[54:00] | men your dad’s age have a full recovery rate of 93%. | 你父亲这个年龄的男性完全康复的概率达到93% |
[54:03] | So especially knowing your father– | 因此特别是考虑到你父亲 |
[54:05] | He died. My father died. | 他去世了 我父亲去世了 |
[54:09] | What did you say? | 你说什么 |
[54:10] | He died. | 他去世了 |
[54:12] | He had– it’s called a ventricular fibrillation. | 是叫…心室纤维性颤动 |
[54:18] | When? | 什么时候 |
[54:19] | About 10 minutes ago. | 大概十分钟前 |
[54:21] | 12. The last break. | 是12分钟 上一段广告前 |
[54:24] | I called to leave a message when I said I was gonna | 我说要留信息时给他打了个电话 |
[54:26] | and my sister answered his phone. | 我妹妹接了他的电话 |
[54:29] | – You’ve been sitting here– – It’s all right. | -你还一直坐在这里 -没事 |
[54:33] | – Will. – It really is all right. | -威尔 -真的没事 |
[54:36] | Mac, we’re up. | 麦肯 要开始了 |
[54:42] | All right. Here we go. | 好了 开始吧 |
[54:57] | In 10. Ready graphics 44 and 45. | 倒数十秒 44和45号图像准备 |
[54:59] | Ready. | 准备完毕 |
[55:04] | In five, four, three… | 倒计时五 四 三 |
[55:19] | Will. | 威尔 |
[55:23] | Will, we’re back on you. | 威尔 我们切回你的画面了 |
[55:27] | – Go to commercial. – We don’t have one. This is the F block. | -切广告 -没广告 这是F版 |
[55:29] | – Is Terry ready in DC? – Control, | -泰利在华盛顿准备好了吗 -控制台 |
[55:30] | this is New York. Is Terry at the desk? | 这里是纽约 泰利在主播台上吗 |
[55:32] | No. | 没有 |
[55:36] | Will. | 威尔 |
[55:45] | Well, I guess it’s just us now. | 我想现在只剩我们了吧 |
[55:52] | We have an important correction in the Trayvon Martin story. | 我们要针对崔凡·马丁的报道做一个重要更正 |