英文名称:The Nightmare Before Christmas
年代:1993
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:58] | It was a long time ago, | 很久很久以前 |
[01:00] | longer now than it seems, | 在一个遥不可及的时代 |
[01:02] | in a place that perhaps you’ve seen in your dreams. | 在一个梦里似曾相识的地方 |
[01:05] | For the story that you are about to be told | 有这样一则故事 |
[01:08] | took place in the holiday worlds of old. | 发生在远古的假日世界 |
[01:11] | Now, you’ve probably wondered where holidays come from. | 你可能怀疑假日是怎么来的 |
[01:15] | If you haven’t | 如果你没想过 |
[01:16] | I’d say its time you begun. | 现在就开始想吧 |
[01:34] | Boys and girls of every age | 男孩女孩不管你几岁 |
[01:37] | Wouldn’t you like to see something strange | 你想不想看看奇异的事物 |
[01:40] | Come with us and you will see | 跟我们来你就能看见 |
[01:43] | This, our town of Halloween | 这是我们的万圣节城 |
[01:46] | This is Halloween | 这是万圣节 |
[01:47] | This is Halloween | 这是万圣节 |
[01:49] | Pumpkins scream in the dead of night | 南瓜在暗夜里尖叫 |
[01:51] | This is Halloween | 这是万圣节 |
[01:53] | Everybody make a scene | 大家都要显身手 |
[01:54] | Trick or treat till | 不请客就恶作剧 |
[01:55] | the neighbors gonna die of fright | 到邻居们都被吓出神经病 |
[01:57] | It’s our town | 这是我们的城市 |
[01:59] | Everybody scream | 每个人都尖叫 |
[02:00] | In this town of Halloween | 在这个万圣节城里 |
[02:02] | I am the one hiding under your bed | 我是藏在你床下的小妖精 |
[02:05] | Teeth ground sharp and eyes glowing red | 牙齿尖尖红眼睛 |
[02:08] | I am the one hiding under your stairs | 我是藏在你楼梯的小妖精 |
[02:11] | Fingers like snakes and spiders in my hair | 手指像蛇 蜘蛛当发鬓 |
[02:14] | This is Halloween This is Halloween | 这是万圣节 这是万圣节 |
[02:17] | Halloween, Halloween | 万圣节 万圣节 |
[02:18] | Halloween, Halloween | 万圣节 万圣节 |
[02:21] | In this town, we call home | 这个城是我们的家 |
[02:24] | Everyone hail to the pumpkin song | 大家欢唱南瓜颂 |
[02:27] | In this town, don’t we love it now | 这个城我们都爱 |
[02:30] | Everybodys waiting for the next surprise | 大家都等着下一个惊吓 |
[02:32] | Round that corner, man hiding in the trash can | 拐个弯 躲进垃圾桶 |
[02:35] | Somethings waiting now to pounce and how you’ll scream | 我们等着向你突击听你尖叫 |
[02:39] | This is Halloween | 这是万圣节 |
[02:40] | Red and black slimy green | 红红的黑黑的惨惨的绿 |
[02:41] | -Aren’t you scared -Well, that’s just fine | -你不怕吗 -没关系 |
[02:44] | Say it once, say it twice | 说一次 说两次 |
[02:45] | Take a chance and roll the dice | 赌个运气 掷个骰子 |
[02:47] | Ride with the moon in the dead of night | 暗夜里跟着月亮飘 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1078个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:193个,六级词汇:73个,GRE词汇:96个,托福词汇:133个,考研词汇:211个,专四词汇:160个,专八词汇:28个, 所有生词标注共:353个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[02:50] | Everybody scream Everybody scream | 大家都尖叫 大家都尖叫 |
[02:53] | In our town of Halloween | 在我们的万圣节城里 |
[02:55] | I am the clown with the tear-away face | 我是变脸小丑 |
[02:58] | Here in a flash and gone without a trace | 突然出现又突然溜走 |
[03:01] | I am the “who” when you call “Whos there?” | 我是你看不见的幽灵 |
[03:03] | I am the wind blowing through your hair | 像一阵风飘过你眼睛 |
[03:06] | I am the shadow on the moon at night | 我是夜晚月中的阴影 |
[03:09] | Filling your dreams to the brim with fright | 让你作恶梦吓到醒 |
[03:12] | This is Halloween This is Halloween | 这是万圣节 这是万圣节 |
[03:15] | Halloween, Halloween | 万圣节 万圣节 |
[03:16] | Halloween, Halloween | 万圣节 万圣节 |
[03:21] | Tender lumplings everywhere | 吓死人不赔钱 |
[03:23] | Lifes no fun without a good scare | 没有恐惧的生活多无趣 |
[03:26] | That’s our job | 那是我们的工作 |
[03:28] | But were not mean | 但我们绝不是故意 |
[03:29] | In our town of Halloween | 这是我们的万圣节城 |
[03:32] | In this town, don’t we love it now | 这个城我们都爱 |
[03:35] | Everyones waiting for the next surprise | 大家都等着下一个惊吓 |
[03:38] | Skeleton Jack might catch you in the back | 骷髅杰克会突然吓你一跳 |
[03:41] | And scream like a banshee Make you jump out of your skin | 令你尖叫 吓得到处跑 |
[03:44] | This is Halloween Everybody scream | 这是万圣节大家都尖叫 |
[03:47] | Won’t ya please make way for a very special guy | 请你们让开路给这伟大的人 |
[03:49] | Our man Jack is king of the pumpkin patch | 我们的杰克是南瓜之王 |
[03:52] | Everyone hail to the Pumpkin King now | 大家欢唱南瓜颂 |
[03:55] | This is Halloween This is Halloween | 这是万圣节 这是万圣节 |
[03:58] | Halloween, Halloween | 万圣节 万圣节 |
[04:00] | Halloween, Halloween | 万圣节 万圣节 |
[04:02] | In this town, we call home | 这个城是我们的家 |
[04:05] | Everyone hail to the pumpkin song | 大家欢唱南瓜颂 |
[04:08] | La la la la la la Halloween, Halloween | 万圣节 万圣节 |
[04:32] | It’s over! | 结束了 |
[04:33] | We did it! | 我们成功了 |
[04:35] | Wasn’t it terrifying? | 真够吓人的吧? |
[04:37] | What a night! | 太精彩的一夜 |
[04:39] | Great Halloween, everybody. | 伟大的万圣节 |
[04:41] | I believe it was our most horrible yet. | 这是我们表现最恐怖的一次 |
[04:44] | Thank you, everyone. | 谢谢大家 |
[04:46] | No. Thanks to you, Jack. | 不 谢谢你 杰克 |
[04:48] | Without your brilliant leadership | 是你英明的领导 |
[04:50] | Not at all, Mayor. | 哪儿的话 市长 |
[04:51] | You’re such a scream, Jack! | 你让大家害怕极了 杰克 |
[04:54] | You’re a witchs fondest dream. | 你是女巫们梦中的最爱 |
[04:56] | You made walls fall, Jack. | 你让墙为之倒下 |
[04:59] | “Walls fall”? You made the very mountains crack, Jack. | 墙倒下? 你让山为之崩塌 |
[05:03] | The deadly nightshade you slipped me wore off, Sally. | 你骗我吃下有毒的颠茄 莎莉 |
[05:07] | Let go. | 放开我 |
[05:08] | You’re not ready for much excitement. | 你不宜去参加兴奋的活动 |
[05:11] | Yes, I am. | 我可以 |
[05:13] | You’re coming with me. | 你跟我回去 |
[05:15] | No, I’m not! | 不要 |
[05:20] | Come back here, you foolish… | 回来! 你这白痴… |
[05:26] | Ooh, Jack, you made wounds ooze and flesh crawl. | 杰克 你让伤口流脓爬满蛆虫 |
[05:31] | Thank you. Thank you. Thank you very much. | 谢谢 谢谢 十分感谢 |
[05:34] | Hold it! We haven’t given out the prizes yet. | 等一下 我们还没颁奖呢 |
[05:39] | Our first award goes to the vampires… | 头奖是吸血鬼获得… |
[05:42] | for most blood drained in a single evening. | 他在一晚之内喝下最多血 |
[05:46] | Our second and honorable mention | 第二奖及特别奖 |
[05:49] | goes to the fabulous Dark Lagoon Leeches. | 由杰出的吸血水蛭获得 |
[05:59] | Nice work, Bone Daddy. | 干得好 骷髅老兄 |
[06:02] | Yeah, I guess so. Just like last year. | 是呀 跟去年一样 |
[06:06] | And the year before that, and the year before that. | 跟去年的去年也一样 |
[06:49] | There are few who deny | 很少人会否认 |
[06:51] | At what I do I am the best | 我做的最好最认真 |
[06:53] | For my talents are renowned far and wide | 我有最多的才华天份 |
[06:58] | When it comes to surprises in the moonlit night | 如果要我在夜里去吓人 |
[07:02] | I excel without ever even trying | 我随便做做就超越他们 |
[07:06] | With the slightest little effort | 从不必努力太深 |
[07:09] | Of my ghostlike charms | 我幽灵似的魔力 |
[07:11] | I have seen grown men give out a shriek | 令成人惨叫哭泣 |
[07:15] | With a wave of my hand | 我的手摆一摆 |
[07:17] | And a well-placed moan | 我轻轻一呼号 |
[07:20] | I have swept the very bravest off their feet | 吓得最勇敢的人也拔腿乱跑 |
[07:24] | Yet year after year | 然而 一年又一年 |
[07:27] | It’s the same routine | 已成了例行公事 |
[07:29] | And I grow so weary of the sound of screams | 我厌倦了人们的尖叫 |
[07:34] | And I, Jack the Pumpkin King | 而我 杰克 南瓜之王 |
[07:40] | Have grown so tired of the same old thing | 厌倦了这同样的老套 |
[07:48] | Oh, somewhere deep inside of these bones | 在我的骷髅深处 |
[07:54] | An emptiness, began to grow | 有一种空虚不断升起 |
[08:00] | There’s something out there | 外面有个世界 |
[08:04] | Far from my home | 距我家很远之地 |
[08:07] | A longing that | 我对它的憧憬 |
[08:10] | I’ve never known | 连自己都不自觉 |
[08:16] | I’m the master of fright | 我是恐怖之王 |
[08:19] | And a demon of light | 我是魔鬼之光 |
[08:21] | And I’ll scare you right out of your pants | 我吓得人神经失常 |
[08:25] | To a guy in Kentucky | 对肯塔基的那个人而言 |
[08:27] | I’m Mr. Unlucky | 我使他腿软胆丧 |
[08:30] | And I’m known throughout England and France | 从英国到法国我的名气响亮 |
[08:34] | And since I am dead I can take off my head | 我是个死人 可以拿下脑袋 |
[08:38] | To recite Shakespearean quotations | 背诵莎士比亚时代的诗句 |
[08:43] | No animal nor man | 没有任何人或动物 |
[08:45] | can scream like I can | 能像我如此尖叫 |
[08:47] | With the fury of my recitations | 像我吟唱得如此狂暴 |
[08:51] | But who here would ever understand | 但这里有谁能真的了解 |
[08:57] | That the Pumpkin King with the skeleton grin | 南瓜王带着他骷髅的惨笑 |
[09:02] | Would tire of his crown | 厌倦了他的冠冕 |
[09:04] | If they only understood | 有谁能了解 |
[09:07] | Hed give it all up if he only could | 如果他能够 他愿放弃一切 |
[09:14] | Oh, theres an empty place in my bones | 有一种空虚在我骨中升起 |
[09:21] | That calls out for something unknown | 那是对未知世界的强烈呼唤 |
[09:27] | The fame and praise | 名声和赞美 |
[09:30] | Come year after year | 年年享有 |
[09:33] | Does nothing for these empty tears | 无助于我空虚的眼泪 |
[09:49] | Jack. | 杰克 |
[09:51] | I know how you feel. | 我知道你的感受 |
[10:16] | Sally. | 莎莉 |
[10:20] | You’ve come back. | 你回来啦 |
[10:22] | I had to. | 不得不回来 |
[10:24] | For this. | 为了这个 |
[10:27] | Yes. | 是的 |
[10:29] | Shall we, then? | 那我们来吧 |
[10:43] | That’s twice this month you’ve | 这个月你是第二次 |
[10:44] | slipped deadly nightshade into my tea and run off. | 在我茶中放了颠茄后逃跑 |
[10:48] | Three times. | 第三次 |
[10:49] | You’re mine, you know. | 你是我的 知道吗 |
[10:51] | I made you with my own hands. | 我亲手制造出你 |
[10:56] | You can make other creations. | 你可以再做一个生物 |
[10:58] | I’m restless. I can’t help it. | 我睡不着 没办法 |
[11:01] | It’s a phase, my dear. It’ll pass. | 是暂时现象 会过去的 |
[11:05] | We need to be patient, that’s all. | 要有点耐心罢了 |
[11:09] | But I don’t want to be patient. | 我不想要有耐心 |
[11:13] | No, Zero. Not now. | 不 零零 现在别玩 |
[11:17] | I’m not in the mood. | 我没心情 |
[11:21] | All right. | 好吧 |
[11:24] | Here you go, boy. | 去捡 |
[11:45] | Mornin, gents. | 早安 各位 |
[12:09] | Jack? You home? | 杰克 你在家吗? |
[12:20] | Jack, | 杰克 |
[12:21] | I’ve got the plans for next Halloween. | 我想到了明年的万圣节计划 |
[12:25] | I need to go over them with you so we can get started. | 我必须跟你商量才能开始安排 |
[12:29] | Jack, please, | 杰克 拜托 |
[12:30] | I’m only an elected official here. | 我只是个民选官员 |
[12:33] | I can’t make decisions by myself. | 我不能自作决定 |
[12:37] | Jack! Answer me! | 杰克 回答我! |
[12:44] | He’s not home. | 他不在家 |
[12:46] | Where is he? | 他在哪? |
[12:47] | He hasn’t been home all night. | 他一整晚没回来 |
[13:01] | Where are we? | 这是哪儿 |
[13:08] | It’s someplace new. | 是个新地方 |
[13:19] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[14:59] | What’s this? What’s this? | 这是什么? 这是什么? |
[15:00] | There’s color everywhere | 到处充满色彩 |
[15:02] | What’s this? There’s white things in the air | 这是什么? 空中有白色东西 |
[15:04] | What’s this? I can’t believe my eyes | 这是什么 我不敢相信我眼睛 |
[15:06] | I must be dreaming. Wake up, Jack! | 我一定在做梦 醒醒 杰克 |
[15:07] | This isn’t fair. What’s this? | 不能睡 这是什么? |
[15:11] | What’s this, What’s this | 这是什么 这是什么 |
[15:13] | There’s something very wrong | 一定搞错了 |
[15:14] | What’s this? Theres people singing songs. | 这是什么? 人们在唱歌 |
[15:16] | What’s this? The streets are lined with little creatures laughing | 这是什么? 小人在欢笑 |
[15:19] | Everybody seems so happy | 大家好像都很快乐 |
[15:21] | Have I possibly gone daffy | 难道我疯了吗 |
[15:22] | What is this What’s this | 这是什么 这是什么 |
[15:27] | There’s children throwing snowballs | 孩子们在丢雪球 |
[15:28] | instead of throwing heads | 不是丢人头 |
[15:30] | They’re busy building toys | 他们忙着做玩具 |
[15:31] | And absolutely no ones dead | 却没人死亡 |
[15:33] | There’s frost in every window Oh, I can’t believe my eyes | 每扇窗结霜 我不信所见 |
[15:36] | And in my bones I feel the warmth that’s coming from inside | 心中升起温暖 受屋内感染 |
[15:42] | Oh, look, what’s this | 看 这是什么 |
[15:44] | They’re hanging mistletoe | 他们在挂檞寄生 |
[15:45] | They kiss? Why that looks so unique Inspired | 他们亲吻? 那看来真特别 |
[15:47] | They’re gathering around to hear a story | 他们聚在一起听故事 |
[15:50] | Roasting chestnuts on a fire. What’s this? | 在火灶边烤栗子 这是什么? |
[15:55] | What’s this? In here they’ve got a little tree | 这是什么 他们拿来一棵树 |
[15:58] | How queer. And who would ever think And why | 好奇怪 谁会想到又为什么 |
[16:00] | They’re covering it with tiny little things | 他们在树上放东西 |
[16:02] | They’ve got electric lights on strings | 挂上连在一起的小灯 |
[16:04] | And theres a smile on everyone, | 每个人脸上都微笑 |
[16:05] | so now correct me if I’m wrong | 若我说错 请纠正我 |
[16:07] | This looks like fun. This looks like fun. | 这似乎很有趣 很有趣 |
[16:08] | Oh, could it be I got my wish | 是我的愿望实现了吗 |
[16:10] | What’s this | 这是什么 |
[16:13] | Oh my, what now, the children are asleep | 这个呢? 孩子睡着了 |
[16:16] | But look, there’s nothing underneath | 看 床下没有饿鬼 |
[16:19] | No ghouls, no witches here to scream and scare them or ensnare them | 来吓他们或陷害他们 |
[16:22] | Only little cozy things secure inside their dreamland. | 只有舒适安逸在梦乡保护他们 |
[16:30] | What’s this | 这是什么 |
[16:33] | The monsters are all missing and the nightmares can’t be found | 怪物不见了 恶梦也找不到 |
[16:36] | And in their place there seems to be good feeling all around | 在他们这里 只有温暖围绕 |
[16:39] | Instead of screams I swear I can hear music in the air | 听不到尖叫 只听见乐声轻飘 |
[16:42] | The smell of cakes and pies are absolutely everywhere | 蛋糕和派饼的香味处处可闻到 |
[16:47] | The sights, the sounds | 这景致 这声音 |
[16:49] | They’re everywhere and all around | 在你四周挥不去 |
[16:50] | I’ve never felt so good before | 我从未感觉这么好 |
[16:53] | This empty place inside of me is filling up | 我内心的空虚不见了 |
[16:55] | I simply cannot get enough | 我当然不满意 |
[16:57] | I want it Oh, I want it Oh, I want it for my own | 我要它属于我自己 |
[16:59] | I’ve got to know, I’ve got to know | 我得知道 我得知道 |
[17:01] | what is this place that I have found | 这是个什么地方 |
[17:03] | What is this | 这是什么 |
[17:11] | Christmas Town? | 圣诞节城? |
[17:25] | This has never happened before. | 以前从没这样过 |
[17:26] | -It’s peculiar. -It’s suspicious. | -很可疑 -很奇怪 |
[17:29] | It’s scary. | 很可怕 |
[17:30] | Stand aside. Coming through. | 靠边站 借过 |
[17:39] | We’ve got to find Jack! | 我们必须找到杰克 |
[17:41] | There’s only 365 days left till next Halloween! | 下个万圣节只剩三百六十五天! |
[17:45] | 364! | 三百六十四天! |
[17:48] | Is there anywhere we’ve forgotten to check? | 哪里还没找过吗 |
[17:51] | I looked in every mausoleum. | 我找了每一座坟墓 |
[17:54] | We opened the sarcophagi! | 我们打开每一块墓碑 |
[17:56] | I tromped through the pumpkin patch. | 我踏遍每一块南瓜园 |
[17:58] | I peeked behind the Cyclops eye. | 我跟在独眼巨人后面偷看 |
[18:01] | I did, but he wasnt there. | 真的! 但没找到他 |
[18:04] | It’s time to sound the alarms! | 该发出警报了 |
[18:36] | Frogs breath will overpower any odor. | 青蛙的呼气会压过一切味道 |
[18:47] | Bitter! | 好苦 |
[18:50] | Worms wart. Wheres that worms wart? | 虫的疣疖 放哪去了 |
[18:55] | Sally! Is that soup ready yet? | 莎莉 汤好了没 |
[19:02] | Ah. Coming! | 来了 |
[19:11] | Lunch! | 吃午餐了 |
[19:16] | Ah, what’s that? | 什么味道 |
[19:18] | Worms wart! | 虫疣疖汤 |
[19:22] | And frogs breath. | 和青蛙呼的气 |
[19:25] | What’s wrong? I…I thought you like frogs breath. | 怎么了 你不是喜欢青蛙气吗 |
[19:29] | Nothings more suspicious than frogs breath. | 放青蛙呼气最让人怀疑 |
[19:33] | Until you taste it, | 除非你先喝 |
[19:35] | I won’t swallow a spoonful. | 否则我一口都不喝 |
[19:38] | I’m not hungry. Oops. | 我不饿 |
[19:42] | You want me to starve. | 你想让我饿肚子 |
[19:45] | An old man like me, who hardly has strength as it is. | 我老了 受不了饿的 |
[19:49] | Me, to whom you owe your very life. | 我 给你生命的人 |
[19:53] | Oh, don’t be silly. | 别说傻话了 |
[19:59] | Mmm! See? Scrumptious! | 看吧 好喝极了 |
[20:11] | Did anyone think to dredge the lake? | 有人打捞过湖里了吗? |
[20:15] | This morning. | 早上捞过了 |
[20:19] | Hear that? Shh. | 听见没 |
[20:21] | What? | 什么 |
[20:24] | Zero! | 零零 |
[20:29] | Jacks back! | 杰克回来了! |
[20:30] | Yeah! Jacks back! | 杰克回来了! |
[20:41] | Where have you been? | 你去哪儿了 |
[20:42] | Call a town meeting and I’ll tell everyone all about it! | 召开市民大会 我会告诉大家 |
[20:46] | When? | 何时? |
[20:47] | Immediately! | 立刻! |
[20:53] | Town meeting! | 市民大会 |
[20:56] | Town meeting! | 市民大会 |
[20:59] | Town meeting tonight! | 今晚召开市民大会 |
[21:26] | Listen, everyone. | 大家听好 |
[21:29] | I want to tell you about Christmas Town. | 我要告诉你们圣诞节城的事 |
[21:37] | There were objects so peculiar | 那里东西好奇怪 |
[21:38] | They were not to be believed | 你们不会相信 |
[21:40] | All around things to tantalize my brain | 所有的东西让我不解 |
[21:43] | It’s a world unlike anything I’ve ever seen | 那是我从未见过的事物 |
[21:47] | And as hard as I tried I can’t seem to describe | 我想尽办法也难以描述 |
[21:51] | Like a most improbable dream | 像一场不可言喻的梦境 |
[21:54] | But you must believe when I tell you this | 但请你们相信我说的一切 |
[21:58] | It’s as real as my skull and it does exist | 它是真实的 它的确存在 |
[22:03] | Here, let me show you. | 来 大家请看 |
[22:10] | This is a thing called a present | 这东西叫礼物 |
[22:13] | -The whole thing starts with a box -A box | -礼物要放在盒子里 -盒子里 |
[22:16] | -Is it steel? -Are there locks? | -是铁的吗? -锁住了吗? |
[22:17] | Is it filled with a pox | 装满水痘吗 |
[22:19] | A pox How delightful, a pox | 真好 装了水痘 |
[22:21] | If you please. | 请让我说完 |
[22:22] | Just a box with bright colored paper | 只是个用彩色纸包装的盒子 |
[22:25] | And the whole things topped with a bow | 用个蝴蝶结绑起来 |
[22:28] | -A bow -But why | -蝴蝶结? -为什么 |
[22:29] | -How ugly! What’s in it -What’s in it | -多丑呀! 里面是什么 -里面是什么 |
[22:31] | That’s the point of the thing. Not to know . | 问题就是 不知道 |
[22:33] | -It’s a bat -Will it bend | -是只蝙蝠 -它会弯曲吗 |
[22:34] | -It’s a rat -Will it break | -是只老鼠 -会破吗 |
[22:36] | Perhaps its the head that I found in the lake | 也许是我在湖中找到的人头 |
[22:38] | Listen now you don’t understand | 听着 你们不知道 |
[22:41] | That’s not the point of Christmasland | 圣诞节城的意义不是这样 |
[22:45] | Now pay attention | 请注意 |
[22:46] | We pick up an oversized sock | 拿一只大号袜子 |
[22:49] | And hang it like this on the wall | 这样挂在墙上 |
[22:51] | Oh, yes, does it still have a foot | 里面有脚吗 |
[22:53] | Let me see, let me look | 让我看看 |
[22:54] | Is it rotted and covered with gook | 是不是烂了爬满了虫 |
[22:57] | Um, let me explain. | 听我解释 |
[22:58] | There’s no foot inside but theres candy | 没有脚 里面是糖 |
[23:01] | Or sometimes its filled with small toys | 或者是些小玩具 |
[23:03] | Small toys, do they bite | 玩具? 会咬人吗 |
[23:04] | -Or explode in the sack? -Do they snap? | -或弹出来? -或在袋中爆炸? |
[23:06] | Perhaps they just spring out and scare girls and boys | 也许是跳出来吓小孩 |
[23:09] | What a splendid idea this Christmas sounds fun | 好主意! 听起来圣诞节很有趣 |
[23:12] | I fully endorse it let’s try it at once | 我很赞成 现在就来开始 |
[23:14] | Everyone, please. Now not so fast. | 请大家稍安勿躁 |
[23:17] | There’s something here that you don’t quite grasp | 你们不懂我的意思 |
[23:20] | I don’t know. Do you get it? | 我不知道 你们懂了吗? |
[23:23] | Well, I may as well give them what they want. | 我可以满足他们的希望 |
[23:26] | And the best I must confess I have saved for the last | 最重要的事我留到现在讲 |
[23:30] | For the ruler of this Christmasland | 圣诞节城的领导者 |
[23:33] | Is a fearsome king with a deep mighty voice | 是个声音低沉的可怕国王 |
[23:37] | Least that’s what I’ve come to understand | 至少 这是我所知的 |
[23:40] | And I’ve also heard it told that hes something to behold | 我也听见别人说他让人很惊讶 |
[23:44] | Like a lobster huge and red | 他又大又红像只龙虾 |
[23:47] | When he sets out to slay with his rain gear on | 他驾着花鹿驭着雪橇 |
[23:51] | Carting bulging sacks with his big great arms | 载了一大袋 用他粗大的臂膀 |
[23:54] | That is so I’ve heard it said | 这是我听人家说的 |
[23:58] | And on a dark cold night under full moonlight | 在一阴冷的夜晚 满月的日子 |
[24:01] | He flies into a fog | 他驾雪橇飞进雾中 |
[24:03] | like a vulture in the sky | 像天空的秃鹰一般 |
[24:07] | And they call him… | 我们叫他… |
[24:10] | Sandy Claws | 圣诞老人 |
[24:20] | Well, at least they’re excited | 至少他们很兴奋 |
[24:22] | But they don’t understand | 但他们不了解 |
[24:25] | That special kind of feeling in Christmasland | 我对耶诞节城的特殊感觉 |
[25:05] | There’s got to be a logical way | 一定有逻辑的方法 |
[25:07] | to explain this Christmas thing. | 来解释圣诞节这东西 |
[25:22] | You’ve poisoned me for the last time, | 你别想再对我下毒了 |
[25:25] | you wretched girl. | 卑鄙的女孩 |
[25:36] | Oh, my head | 我的头 |
[25:42] | The door is open! | 门没锁 |
[25:45] | Hello? | 有人吗? |
[25:46] | Jack Skellington! | 骷髅杰克! |
[25:49] | Up here, my boy. | 上来吧 孩子 |
[25:51] | Doctor, I need to borrow some equipment. | 博士 我要借些器材 |
[25:54] | Is that so? Whatever for? | 是吗? 做什么 |
[25:58] | I’m conducting a series of experiments. | 我要做一连串实验 |
[26:02] | How perfectly marvelous. | 真的呀 |
[26:05] | Curiosity killed the cat, you know. | 好奇能杀死猫的 你懂吧 |
[26:08] | I know. | 我知道 |
[26:09] | Come on into the lab and well get you all fixed up. | 上来实验室 我帮你准备 |
[26:15] | Hmm. Experiments? | 实验? |
[26:19] | Zero, I’m home. | 零零 我回来了 |
[27:26] | Interesting reaction. | 有趣的反应 |
[27:28] | But what does it mean? | 但这代表什么意思呢? |
[29:10] | You can come out now if you promise to behave. | 答应我听话就放你出来 |
[29:15] | Sally? | 莎莉? |
[29:18] | Sally? | 莎莉? |
[29:20] | Oh! Gone again! | 又跑了 |
[30:52] | Somethings up with Jack Somethings up with Jack | 杰克不对劲 杰克不对劲 |
[30:57] | Don’t know if were ever going to get him back | 不知他是否还是他 |
[31:02] | He’s all alone up there Locked away inside | 他一人在上面 锁在塔中间 |
[31:08] | -Never says a word -Hope he hasn’t died | -不说一句话 -不会出事了吧 |
[31:11] | Somethings up with Jack Somethings up with Jack | 杰克不对劲 杰克不对劲 |
[31:22] | Christmastime is buzzing in my skull | 圣诞节把我头搞昏眩 |
[31:25] | Will it let me be I cannot tell | 不知解答会不会出现 |
[31:28] | There’s so many things I cannot grasp | 好多事我不明了 |
[31:31] | When I think I’ve got it then at last | 当我以为我都已知道 |
[31:35] | Through my bony fingers it does slip | 答案又不经意地溜掉 |
[31:38] | Like a snowflake in a fiery grip | 像雪花在手终会溶消 |
[31:40] | Something here I’m not quite getting, | 有些事我仍不了解 |
[31:42] | though I try I keep forgetting | 虽努力 但仍忘却 |
[31:44] | Like a memory long since past | 像过去的事 记不真切 |
[31:48] | Here in an instant gone in a flash | 一下子就烟消云灭 |
[31:50] | What does it mean What does it mean | 什么意思 什么意思 |
[31:53] | In these little bric-a-brac | 在这些道具中 |
[31:55] | A secrets waiting to be cracked | 有个秘密要去解 |
[31:56] | These dolls and toys confuse me so | 这些洋娃娃 小玩具让我迷惑 |
[31:58] | Confound it all I love it though | 全都扯破 但我真喜爱 |
[32:01] | Simple objects nothing more | 这么简单的东西 |
[32:03] | But somethings hidden through a door | 但藏有特殊的意义 |
[32:05] | Though I do not have the key | 我不得其门而入 |
[32:08] | Somethings here I cannot see | 我不懂这些事物 |
[32:10] | What does it mean What does it mean | 什么意思 什么意思 |
[32:14] | What does it mean | 什么意思 |
[32:21] | I’ve read these Christmas books so many times | 我把圣诞节书看了好几遍 |
[32:24] | I know the stories and I know the rhymes | 我知道故事 知道诗篇 |
[32:27] | I know the Christmas carols all by heart | 我完全明白圣诞颂歌 |
[32:30] | My skulls so full It’s tearing me apart | 我脑子超载了 快要爆炸了 |
[32:34] | As often as I’ve read them somethings wrong | 我看得愈多愈迷糊 |
[32:37] | So hard to put my bony finger on | 难以确定自己走对了路 |
[32:40] | Or perhaps its really not as deep as I’ve been led to think | 也许不像我想的那么深 |
[32:43] | Am I trying much too hard | 我是否想太多 |
[32:47] | Of course, I’ve been too close to see | 近在眼前却错过 |
[32:49] | The answers right in front of me | 答案不必想太多 |
[32:51] | Right in front of me! | 近在眼前! |
[32:52] | It’s simple really very clear | 这么清楚明显 |
[32:54] | Like music drifting in the air | 像空中有音乐流连 |
[32:56] | Invisible but everywhere | 虽看不见 却在身边 |
[32:59] | Just because I cannot see it doesn’t mean I can’t believe it | 看不见不代表不能相信 |
[33:04] | You know I think this Christmas | 我想圣诞节这东西 |
[33:06] | thing is not as tricky as it seems | 没有那么不容易 |
[33:07] | And why should they have all the fun | 为何他们那么开心 |
[33:09] | It should belong to anyone | 开心该给全人民 |
[33:11] | Not anyone in fact but me | 不对 是只给我一人 |
[33:13] | Why I can make a Christmas tree | 我可以做一棵圣诞树 |
[33:15] | And theres no reason I can find I couldn’t handle Christmastime | 我一定可以胜任圣诞时光 |
[33:18] | I bet I could improve it too | 什么事我没做过 |
[33:20] | And that’s exactly what I’ll do | 我就打算这么做 |
[33:27] | Eureka! | 我成功了! |
[33:28] | This year… Christmas will be ours! | 今年 圣诞节是我们的! |
[33:38] | Patience, everyone. | 注意! 各位 |
[33:39] | Jack has a special job for each of us. | 杰克要给每个人分派工作 |
[33:45] | Dr. Finkelstein! | 反啃死蛋博士! |
[33:48] | Your Christmas assignment is ready. | 你的圣诞节任务准备好了 |
[33:53] | Dr. Finkelstein, to the front of the line. | 反啃死蛋博士 请上前来 |
[34:02] | What kind of noise is that for a baby to make? | 什么婴儿会叫这种声音? |
[34:05] | Perhaps it can be improved? | 你能改良吗? |
[34:07] | No problem. | 没问题 |
[34:08] | I knew it! | 我就知道 |
[34:10] | Doctor! Thank you for coming. | 博士 谢谢你来 |
[34:14] | We need some of these. | 我们需要这个 |
[34:18] | Their construction should be exceedingly simple, I think. | 这个构造应该很简单 |
[34:23] | How horrible our Christmas will be. | 我们的圣诞会很恐怖 |
[34:26] | No! How jolly! | 不 会很愉快 |
[34:29] | Oh. How jolly our Christmas will be. | 我们的圣诞节会很愉快 |
[34:35] | What are you doing here? | 你们来干嘛 |
[34:37] | Jack sent for us. | 杰克叫我们来的 |
[34:38] | Specifically. | 明确地说 |
[34:39] | By name. | 是一个个叫来的 |
[34:40] | -Lock. -Shock. -Barrel. | -锁头 -惊吓 -桶装 |
[34:44] | Jack! Jack! | 杰克 杰克 |
[34:45] | It’s Boogies boys. | 是布基的小子们 |
[34:47] | Ah, Halloweens finest trick-or-treaters. | 万圣节城最优秀的恶作剧高手 |
[34:52] | The job I have for you is top secret. | 我给你们一项最机密任务 |
[34:55] | It requires craft, cunning, mischief. | 要技术 要灵巧 要恶毒 |
[34:58] | And we thought you didnt like us, Jack. | 我们以为你不喜欢我们呢 |
[35:03] | Absolutely no one is to know about it. Not a soul! | 不能让任何人知道 |
[35:07] | Now… | 听好… |
[35:09] | tree… | 树… |
[35:14] | Christmas Town… | 圣诞城… |
[35:21] | And one more thing. | 还有一件事 |
[35:23] | Leave that no-account Oogie Boogie out of this! | 别扯上那无赖乌基布基 |
[35:27] | Whatever you say, Jack. | 遵命 杰克 |
[35:28] | Of course, Jack. | 当然 杰克 |
[35:30] | Wouldn’t dream of it, Jack. | 他想都别想 |
[35:51] | Kidnap Mr. Sandy Claws | 绑架生蛋老人? |
[35:54] | -I want to do it -Let’s draw straws | -我想做 -我们抽签 |
[35:58] | Jack said we should work together | 杰克叫我们一起做 |
[36:00] | Three of a kind birds of a feather | 物以类聚合作无间 |
[36:01] | Now and forever La la la la la la | 永远不变 |
[36:09] | Kidnap the Sandy Claws | 绑架生蛋老人 |
[36:11] | Lock him up real tight | 用绳子绑起来 |
[36:13] | Throw away the key and then turn off all the lights | 把钥匙丢了 灯关了 |
[36:16] | First were going to set some bait inside a nasty trap and wait | 首先将饵放入陷阱在一旁等待 |
[36:20] | When he comes a-sniffing we will snap the trap and close the gate | 等他一脚踏进陷阱门就关起来 |
[36:23] | Wait, I’ve got a better plan | 我还有个好主意 |
[36:25] | to catch this big red lobster man | 抓到这只大龙虾 |
[36:27] | Let’s pop him in a boiling pot | 把他丢往热锅里 |
[36:28] | and when hes done well butter him up | 烫熟了再浇奶油 |
[36:30] | Kidnap the Sandy Claws | 绑架生蛋老人 |
[36:32] | Throw him in a box | 把他丢进盒子里 |
[36:34] | Bury him for 90 years | 埋在地下九十年 |
[36:36] | Then see if he talks | 看他声音变不变 |
[36:39] | Then Mr. Oogie Boogie Man | 然后再叫布基先生 |
[36:43] | Can take the whole thing over then | 接手再整这个人 |
[36:46] | Hell be so pleased I do declare | 他会高兴得不得了 |
[36:49] | That he will cook him rare whee | 活生生把他整死掉 |
[36:59] | I say that we take a cannon | 不如拿个大炮 |
[37:00] | aim it at his door and then | 瞄准他的巢 |
[37:02] | Knock three times and when he answers | 敲门三下 等他出来 |
[37:04] | Sandy Claws will be no more | 生蛋老人就活不了 |
[37:06] | You’re so stupid! Think now if we blow him up to smithereens | 你真笨 如果把他炸成片 |
[37:09] | We may lose some pieces | 尸体四分五裂 |
[37:10] | and then Jack will beat us black and green | 杰克会揍得我们叫苦连天 |
[37:13] | Kidnap the Sandy Claws tie him in a bag. | 绑架生蛋老人 装进袋中 |
[37:16] | Throw him in the ocean then see if he is sad. | 丢进海里 看他会不会浮起来 |
[37:19] | Because Mr. Oogie Boogie is the meanest guy around | 因为布基先生是最残恶的人 |
[37:23] | If I were on his boogie list | 如果他整人名单上有我 |
[37:25] | I’d get out of town | 我一定快点跑去躲 |
[37:30] | Hell be so pleased by our success | 我们的成功他会高兴 |
[37:33] | That hell reward us too I’ll bet | 一定会给我们奖品 |
[37:37] | Perhaps hell make his special brew | 也许做肉汤给我们喝 |
[37:40] | -Of snake and spider stew -Mmm! | 也许炖蜘蛛加上蛇 |
[37:42] | Were his little henchmen | 我们是他的追随者 |
[37:44] | and we take our job with pride | 我们做这事很快乐 |
[37:46] | We do our best to please him | 我们尽力取悦他 |
[37:47] | and stay on his good side | 让他留下好印象 |
[37:49] | I wish my cohorts werent so dumb | 希望我的手下别那么笨 |
[37:51] | -I’m not the dumb one -You’re no fun | -我不笨 -你骗人 |
[37:53] | -Shut up -Make me | -闭嘴 -来呀 |
[37:54] | I’ve got something Listen now | 听我说个好主意 |
[37:55] | This one is real good you’ll see | 这绝对是个好方法 |
[37:57] | Well send a present to his door | 送份礼去他那里 |
[37:59] | Upon therell be a note to read | 附上字条让他瞧 |
[38:01] | Now in the box well wait and hide | 我们躲在盒子里 |
[38:02] | until his curiosity | 一定引起他好奇 |
[38:04] | Entices him to look inside | 等他打开盒子看 |
[38:06] | And then well have him! One, two, three | 铁定逮着 没问题 |
[38:08] | Kidnap the Sandy Claws | 绑架生蛋老人 |
[38:09] | Beat him with a stick | 用棒子打他 |
[38:11] | Lock him up for 90 years | 关他九十年 |
[38:13] | See what makes him tick | 看他有没有变 |
[38:15] | Kidnap the Sandy Claws | 绑架生蛋老人 |
[38:17] | Chop him into bits | 劈得他脚软头昏 |
[38:18] | Mr. Oogie Boogie is sure to get his kicks | 布基先生这回可大显身手 |
[38:22] | Kidnap the Sandy Claws | 绑架生蛋老人 |
[38:23] | See what we will see | 看看我们能不能 |
[38:25] | Lock him in a cage | 关他进笼子 |
[38:27] | and then throw away the key | 丢掉笼子钥匙 |
[38:35] | Sandy Claws, huh? | 生蛋老人? |
[38:46] | It goes something like this. | 是这样的声音 |
[38:53] | How about it? Think you can manage? | 你可以做出来吗 |
[38:56] | A-one and a-two and a-three and a… | 一 二 三 |
[39:05] | Next! | 下一位! |
[39:07] | Fantastic! | 太棒了 |
[39:09] | Now, why don’t you all practice on that? And well be in great shape. | 你们好好练 到时一定很棒 |
[39:13] | Sally, I need your help more than anyones. | 莎莉 我比任何人都需要你 |
[39:16] | You certainly do, Jack. I had the most terrible vision. | 当然 我看见可怕的预象 |
[39:19] | That’s splendid! | 太好了 |
[39:20] | No! It was about your Christmas. | 不 是关于你的圣诞节 |
[39:23] | There was smoke and fire… | 有一阵烟和火… |
[39:24] | That’s not my Christmas! | 那不是我的圣诞节! |
[39:27] | My Christmas is filled with laughter and joy | 我的圣诞节充满欢笑 |
[39:31] | and…this | 和这个 |
[39:33] | My Sandy Claws outfit. | 我的生蛋老人服 |
[39:35] | -I want you to make it. -Jack, | -希望你帮我做 -杰克 |
[39:37] | Please listen to me. It’s going to be a disaster. | 听我说 那会遭致不幸 |
[39:40] | How could it be? Just follow the pattern. | 怎么会? 照图上做 |
[39:43] | This parts red. The trim is white. | 这是红的 这是白的 |
[39:46] | It’s a mistake, Jack. | 这是个错误 |
[39:47] | Now, don’t be modest. | 别谦虚了 |
[39:49] | Who else is clever enough to make my Sandy Claws outfit? | 谁有这样的聪明来做我衣服 |
[39:52] | Next! | 下一位! |
[39:53] | I have every confidence in you. | 我对你有信心 |
[39:56] | But it seems wrong to me, very wrong. | 但我觉得不对 很不对劲 |
[40:01] | This device is called a nutcracker. | 这个装置叫胡桃钳 |
[40:04] | Jack, Jack! We caught him! We got him! | 杰克 我们抓到了 |
[40:06] | Perfect! | 太好了! |
[40:08] | Open it up, quickly. | 快点打开 |
[40:13] | That’s not Sandy Claws. | 这不是生蛋老人 |
[40:15] | -It isn’t? -Who is it? | -不是吗? -那他是谁? |
[40:20] | Bunny! | 兔子! |
[40:24] | Not Sandy Claws. Take him back! | 不是生蛋老人 带他回去 |
[40:26] | We followed your instructions. | 我们照你说的做 |
[40:28] | We went through the door. | 进了那个门 |
[40:30] | Which door? There’s more than one! | 哪个门? 那里有好多门 |
[40:33] | Sandy Claws is behind the door shaped like this. | 生蛋老人在这种树的门里面 |
[40:37] | I told you! | 早告诉你了吧 |
[40:40] | -You knock it off! -Ow! Ow! | 别打我了 |
[40:46] | I’m very sorry for the inconvenience, sir. | 抱歉让你委屈了 |
[40:49] | Take him home first! | 先带他回去 |
[40:52] | And apologize again. | 再次道歉 |
[40:54] | Be careful with Sandy Claws when you fetch him.Treat him nicely. | 小心照顾生蛋老人 好好对他 |
[40:57] | -Got it. -Well get it right…Next time! | -知道了 -下次一定抓对 |
[41:01] | You will be a decided improvement over that treacherous Sally. | 你会比那不忠的莎莉完美的多 |
[41:07] | Master! | 主人 |
[41:10] | The plans! | 计划表 |
[41:16] | Excellent, Igor. | 很好 伊果 |
[41:33] | This time | 这一次 |
[41:37] | This time | 这一次 |
[41:39] | Making Christmas | 制造圣诞节 |
[41:42] | Making Christmas | 制造圣诞节 |
[41:45] | Making Christmas Making Christmas is so fine | 制造圣诞节 制造圣诞节真好 |
[41:50] | It’s ours this time | 这次是我们的了 |
[41:52] | And won’t the children be surprised | 孩子们不再被惊吓 |
[41:55] | It’s ours this time | 这次是我们的 |
[41:58] | Making Christmas | 制造圣诞节 |
[42:00] | Making Christmas | 制造圣诞节 |
[42:02] | Making Christmas | 制造圣诞节 |
[42:03] | Time to give them something fun | 该是让他们开心的时候了 |
[42:06] | They’ll talk about it for years to come | 他们等着这一天来到 |
[42:10] | Let’s have a cheer from everyone | 让我们给他们带去欢乐 |
[42:13] | It’s time to party | 开始派对吧 |
[42:15] | Making Christmas | 制造圣诞节 |
[42:17] | Making Christmas | 制造圣诞节 |
[42:20] | Snakes and mice get wrapped up so nice | 拐杖和老鼠 包装得真好 |
[42:24] | With spider legs and pretty bows | 有蜘蛛脚和美丽蝴蝶结 |
[42:27] | It’s ours this time | 这次是我们的 |
[42:30] | Altogether that and this | 这个那个全都来 |
[42:34] | With all our tricks were | 用上我们的巧计 |
[42:35] | Making Christmastime | 制造圣诞节 |
[42:38] | Here comes Jack! | 杰克来了 |
[42:41] | I don’t believe what’s happening to me | 我真不敢相信这件事 |
[42:48] | My hopes, my dreams | 我的希望 我的梦 |
[42:51] | My fantasies | 我的幻想 |
[42:59] | Won’t they be impressed | 他们会感动吧 |
[43:01] | I am a genius | 我真是天才 |
[43:04] | See how I transform this old rat | 看我把这老鼠 |
[43:07] | Into a most delightful hat | 如何变成新帽子 |
[43:13] | My compliments from me to you | 我称赞你 |
[43:14] | on this your most intriguing hat | 做出有创意的帽子 |
[43:16] | Consider, though this substitute, | 但请想想别的来代替 |
[43:18] | a bat in place of this old rat | 蝙蝠换上这死老鼠 |
[43:20] | No, no, no. Now that’s all wrong.This thing will never make a present, | 不 全错了 这不能当礼物 |
[43:23] | its been dead for much too long | 这死了太久了 |
[43:25] | Try something fresher. Something pleasant. | 要用新鲜品 好玩的 |
[43:27] | Try again don’t give up | 再试试 别放弃 |
[43:28] | Altogether that and this | 这个那个全拿来 |
[43:32] | With all our tricks were | 用上我们的巧计 |
[43:33] | Making Christmastime | 制造圣诞节 |
[44:44] | -This time This time -It’s ours | -这一次 这一次 -是我们的 |
[44:49] | Making Christmas Making Christmas | 制造圣诞节 制造圣诞节 |
[44:53] | La la-la It’s almost here. And we can’t wait | 快到了 我们等不及了 |
[44:57] | So ring the bells and celebrate | 敲起锺响来欢庆 |
[45:00] | Cause when the full moon starts to climb | 满月爬上天 |
[45:04] | We’ll all sing out | 我们齐声唱 |
[45:05] | It’s Christmastime | 圣诞节到了 |
[45:20] | Kathleen, Bobby, Susie. | 凯萨琳 巴比 苏西 |
[45:23] | Yes, Susies been nice. | 对 苏西很乖 |
[45:25] | Nice, nice, naughty, | 乖 乖 不乖 |
[45:28] | nice, nice, nice | 乖 乖 乖 |
[45:29] | There are hardly any naughty children this year. | 今年不乖的小孩很少 |
[45:33] | Now who could that be? | 会是谁? |
[45:38] | -Trick or treat! -Huh? | 不请客就捣蛋 |
[45:44] | You don’t look like yourself, Jack. Not at all. | 这不像你 杰克 一点都不像 |
[45:48] | Isnt that wonderful? It couldn’t be more wonderful! | 那不好吗? 太好了 |
[45:51] | But you’re the Pumpkin King. | 但你是南瓜王 |
[45:53] | Not anymore. | 不再是了 |
[45:55] | And I feel so much better now. | 而且我现在感觉真好 |
[45:58] | Jack, I know you think somethings missing, but | 我知道你感觉失去了什么 |
[46:02] | -Ow! -Sorry! | 对不起 |
[46:04] | You’re right. Something is missing | 对 是少了什么 |
[46:07] | But what? I’ve got the beard | 是什么呢? 有胡子 |
[46:10] | the coat, the boots, the belt | 外套 靴子 皮带 |
[46:12] | Jack! Jack! This time we bagged him. | 杰克 这次真的捉到了 |
[46:15] | This time we really did. | 这次真的捉到了 |
[46:17] | He sure is big, Jack. | 他真大 杰克 |
[46:19] | And heavy! | 而且很重 |
[46:20] | Let me out! | 让我出去 |
[46:23] | Oh, Sandy Claws in person! | 生蛋老人本人 |
[46:26] | What a pleasure to meet you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[46:29] | -Wh…Why, you have hands!You don’t have claws at all. -What? | -你有手 不是爪子 -什么? |
[46:35] | Where am I? | 这是哪里? |
[46:36] | Surprised, aren’t you? I knew you would be. | 惊讶吧 我就知道 |
[46:40] | You don’t need to have another worry about Christmas this year. | 今年你不必操心圣诞节的事 |
[46:45] | -Wh…Wha… -Consider this a vacation, Sandy, a reward. | -什… -当做放假吧 给自己奖励一下 |
[46:48] | It’s your turn to take it easy. | 你该休息休息的 |
[46:49] | B…But there must be some mistake. | 一定有什么误会 |
[46:51] | See that hes comfortable. | 让他舒服的住下 |
[46:53] | Just a second, fellas. Of course! | 等一下 各位 |
[46:55] | That’s what I’m missing. | 对了 就是少了这个 |
[46:59] | -But… -Thanks. | -但是… -谢谢 |
[47:00] | You just can’t…Hold on! Where are we going now? | 不行 等等 要带我去哪 |
[47:06] | Ho-ho-ho! No. | 不 |
[47:07] | -This is worse than I thought, much worse. -Ho-ho-ho! | 比我想得还糟 糟多了 |
[47:11] | -Ho-ho-ho! -I know. | 我知道 |
[47:13] | Me on vacation? On Christmas Eve? | 我放假? 在圣诞夜? |
[47:16] | -Where are we taking him? -Where? | 带他去哪 |
[47:18] | To Oogie Boogie, of course. | 当然交给布基先生 |
[47:20] | There isn’t anywhere in the whole world more comfortable than that. | 没比那里更舒服的地方了 |
[47:23] | And Jack said to make him comfortable, didnt he? | 杰克不是要让他舒服点吗 |
[47:26] | Yes, he did! | 没错 |
[47:28] | Haven’t you heard of peace on earth | 你们没听过世界和平 |
[47:30] | and good will toward men? | 和人类的善意吗 |
[47:32] | No! | 没有! |
[47:42] | Oh! This’ll stop Jack. | 这个雾气应该可以阻止杰克 |
[47:56] | What a joy to think of…all well have in common. | 多好呀 我们有相同的地方 |
[48:01] | Well have conversations worth having. | 我们会有有益的交谈 |
[48:11] | Don’t do this! | 别这样 |
[48:13] | Naughty children never get any presents. | 不乖的孩子没有礼物 |
[48:16] | -I think he might be too big! -Oooh! | 我想他可能太大了 |
[48:19] | No, hes not. If he can go down a chimney, | 不会 只要他下得去烟囱 |
[48:22] | he can fit… down… here. | 就可以…从这里下去 |
[48:53] | Well, well, well! What have we here? | 看哪 是谁来了 |
[48:57] | Sandy Claws, huh? Oooh, I’m really scared! | 生蛋老人? 我好怕你 |
[49:02] | So you’re the one everybodys talkin about. | 全城都在谈的就是你? |
[49:06] | You’re jokin You’re jokin | 你开什么玩笑 |
[49:08] | I can’t believe my eyes | 我不敢相信我眼睛 |
[49:10] | You’re jokin me you gotta be | 你一定在开我玩笑 |
[49:13] | This can’t be the right guy | 这不会是那个人 |
[49:15] | He’s ancient. He’s ugly. I don’t know which is worse | 他又老又丑 真够糟 |
[49:19] | I might just split a seam now if I don’t die laughin first | 我笑掉大牙了 快笑死了 |
[49:24] | Mr. Oogie Boogie says theres trouble close at hand | 当布基先生说 你麻烦来了 |
[49:28] | You better pay attention now | 你最好听清楚 |
[49:30] | Cause I’m the Boogie Man | 因为我就是布基先生 |
[49:33] | And if you aren’t shakin | 如果你不害怕 |
[49:35] | There’s somethin very wrong | 那你麻烦就更大 |
[49:37] | Cause this may be the last time | 因为这可能是最后一次 |
[49:39] | you hear the Boogie song | 你听到这首布基歌 |
[49:47] | I’m the Oogie Boogie Man | 我就是布基先生 |
[49:50] | Release me now or you must face the dire consequences | 放开我 否则后果很严重 |
[49:55] | The children are expecting me so please, | 孩子们在等着我 |
[49:57] | come to your senses | 糊涂事你可别做 |
[49:59] | Ah, you’re jokin you’re jokin | 你开什么玩笑 |
[50:01] | I can’t believe my ears | 我不敢相信我耳朵 |
[50:03] | Would someone shut this fella up | 谁叫这人闭上嘴 |
[50:06] | I’m drownin in my tears | 我的嘴笑得好累 |
[50:08] | He’s funny I’m laughin | 真好笑 我大笑 |
[50:10] | You really are too much | 你可真是有一套 |
[50:12] | And now with your permission | 现在请你准许我 |
[50:14] | I’m goin to do my stuff. | 开始玩我这一套 |
[50:17] | What are you going to do? | 你想怎么做 |
[50:18] | I’m gonna do the best I can. | 使尽混身解数 |
[50:22] | The sound of rolling dice to me is music in the air | 掷骰子的声音是美丽的音乐 |
[50:26] | Cause I’m a gamblin Boogie Man | 因为我是赌徒布基 |
[50:29] | although I don’t play fair | 不玩公平游戏 |
[50:31] | It’s much more fun I must confess | 太好玩了 我得承认 |
[50:33] | With lives on the line | 生命就在赌局上 |
[50:35] | Not mine, of course But yours, old boy | 当然不是我的命 是你的命 |
[50:37] | Now thatd be just fine | 太好玩的事情 |
[50:40] | Release me fast | 快放开我 |
[50:41] | or you will have to answer for this heinous act | 否则你要负责你的罪过 |
[50:44] | Oh, brother, you’re somethin’. | 老兄 你太好笑 |
[50:46] | You put me in a spin | 真让我受不了 |
[50:48] | You aren’t comprehending the position that you’re in | 你还不了解你处在什么地位 |
[50:53] | It’s hopeless. You’re finished. | 无望了 你完了 |
[50:55] | You haven’t got a prayer | 祷告也不行了 |
[50:57] | Cause I’m Mr. Oogie Boogie | 因为我是乌基布基 |
[50:59] | And you ain’t goin’ nowhere | 你跑不掉了 |
[51:32] | Hurray! It’s Jack! | 是杰克! |
[51:41] | Think of us as you soar | 当你得意高兴在天际 |
[51:43] | triumphantly through the sky, | 请想起我们 |
[51:45] | outshining every star | 使星光为之失色 |
[51:48] | your silhouette, a dark blot on the moon. | 你的影子是月上的黑闪电 |
[51:52] | You, who are our pride. | 你是我们的骄傲 |
[51:55] | You, who are our glory. | 你是我们的光芒 |
[51:57] | -You, who have frightened millions into an early grave. -Ow! | 你让多少人早早进了坟墓 |
[52:02] | You, who have, uh,devastated the, the souls of the…living? | 你蹂躏了活着的灵魂 |
[52:08] | Oh, no! We can’t take off in this. | 不 这么大的雾无法动身 |
[52:12] | -The reindeer can’t see an inch in front of their noses. -Phew! | 花鹿没法看清前路 |
[52:16] | This fogs as thick as, as… | 这雾好大 像… |
[52:19] | -Jellied brains. -Or thicker! | -凝固的脑浆 -或更浓 |
[52:22] | -There go all of my hopes, -Oh! | 我的希望全破灭了 |
[52:25] | My precious plans, my glorious dreams. | 我的计划 我伟大的梦想 |
[52:30] | There goes Christmas. | 圣诞节没了 |
[52:34] | No, Zero. Down, boy. | 不 零零 趴下 |
[52:39] | My, what a brilliant nose you have. | 你有个聪明的鼻子 |
[52:42] | The better to light my way! | 正好照亮我的路 |
[52:44] | To the head of the team, Zero. | 带队 零零 |
[52:48] | Were off! | 起程了 |
[52:54] | Wait, Jack! No! | 等等 杰克 不 |
[53:17] | Good-bye, Jack. | 再见 杰克 |
[53:20] | My dearest Jack. | 我最亲爱的杰克 |
[53:23] | Oh, how I hope my premonition is wrong. | 我多希望我的预感错了 |
[53:31] | I sense theres something in the wind | 我感到事情不对劲 |
[53:37] | That feels like tragedys at hand | 像有悲剧要发生 |
[53:42] | And though I’d like to stand by him | 虽然我想支持他 |
[53:47] | Can’t shake this feeling that I have | 但挥不去灾难的想法 |
[53:53] | The worst is just around the bend | 坏事就要发生 |
[53:58] | And does he notice | 他有注意到 |
[54:02] | My feelings for him | 我对他的感情吗 |
[54:06] | And will he see | 他会了解 |
[54:10] | How much he means to me | 他对我有多重要吗 |
[54:14] | I think its not to be | 我想是不可能的 |
[54:19] | What will become of my dear friend | 我亲爱的朋友会怎样 |
[54:25] | Where will his actions lead us then | 他会给我们带来什么影响 |
[54:30] | Although I’d like to join the crowd | 我虽想加入群众 |
[54:36] | In their enthusiastic cloud | 感受他们的开心 |
[54:41] | Try as I may it doesn’t last | 怎么努力 也无法做到 |
[54:46] | And will we ever end up together | 我们会终于在一起吗 |
[54:55] | No, I think not | 不 我想不会 |
[54:58] | It’s never to become | 绝对不可能 |
[55:02] | For I am not the one | 因为我不是他要的人 |
[55:41] | Santa! | 圣诞老人! |
[56:02] | Santa? | 圣诞老人? |
[56:05] | Merry Christmas! | 圣诞快乐! |
[56:07] | And what is your name? | 你叫什么名字? |
[56:11] | -Uh, uh, uh, uh… -That’s all right.I have a special present for you anyway. | 没关系 我送你个特别的礼物 |
[56:16] | There you go, sonny. | 拿去 孩子 |
[56:27] | And what did Santa bring you, honey? | 圣诞老人送你什么 |
[56:31] | Merry Christmas! | 圣诞快乐! |
[56:36] | Hello. Police. | 警局 |
[56:39] | Attacked by Christmas toys? That’s strange. | 被圣诞玩具攻击? 奇怪 |
[56:42] | That’s the second toy complaint we’ve had. | 这是第二起报案了 |
[57:28] | Whoa! Help! Help! | 救命啊 救命! |
[58:07] | You’re welcome, one and all! | 别客气 所有的人 |
[58:11] | Where’d you spot him? | 你在哪看见他? |
[58:12] | Fast as we can, maam. | 我们会尽快赶去 |
[58:13] | Police. I know, I know, a skeleton. Keep calm. | 警局 我知道 一个骷髅人 |
[58:16] | Turn off all the lights. Make sure the doors are locked. | 冷静 关掉灯 锁上门 |
[58:19] | Hello. Police. | 警局 |
[58:20] | Reports are pouring in from all over the globe that an impostor | 到处有人报案 |
[58:23] | is shamelessly impersonating Santa Claus | 一名无耻的骗子假冒圣诞老人 |
[58:26] | mocking and mangling this joyous holiday. | 毁了这个节日 |
[58:30] | Authorities assure us that at this moment | 有关单位宣称 |
[58:31] | military units are mobilizing to stop the perpetrator of this heinous crime. | 军队已出动阻止这名行凶者 |
[58:37] | Jack. Someone has to help Jack. | 杰克 该有人去帮帮他 |
[58:40] | Where’d they take that Sandy Claws? | 他们把圣诞老人带去哪了 |
[58:41] | Come back and save Christmas. | 回来救救圣诞节 |
[58:54] | Look, Zero | 看 零零 |
[58:56] | Searchlights. | 探照灯 |
[59:05] | They’re celebrating! | 他们在庆祝! |
[59:07] | They’re thanking us for doing such a good job. | 在谢谢我们做的好事 |
[59:11] | Whoa! Careful down there! | 下面的小心点 |
[59:14] | You almost hit us! | 你们差点打到我们 |
[59:16] | It’s okay, Zero! | 没关系 零零 |
[59:18] | Head higher! | 往高一点带路 |
[59:24] | Are you a gamblin man, Sandy? | 你是赌徒吗? 生蛋? |
[59:27] | Let’s play! | 来赌吧 |
[59:32] | My, my! What have we here? | 是谁来了 |
[59:47] | I’ll get you out of here. | 我带你走 |
[59:49] | Ah! Lovely. | 真美 |
[59:53] | Tickle, tickle, tickle! | 抓痒痒 |
[59:56] | Tickle, tickle, tickle! | 抓痒痒 |
[1:00:00] | What? You try to make a dupe out of me? | 什么? 你想耍我 |
[1:00:17] | Whos next on my list? | 名单中下一个是谁 |
[1:00:20] | Ah, little Harry and Jordan. | 小哈利和乔登 |
[1:00:22] | Won’t they be surprised? | 他们会吃一惊吧 |
[1:00:36] | They’re trying to hit us. Zero! | 他们在射我们 零零! |
[1:00:50] | Merry Christmas to all | 大家圣诞快乐 |
[1:00:52] | and to all a good night! | 祝大家都有个好梦! |
[1:01:16] | I knew this Christmas thing was a bad idea. | 我就知道圣诞节这玩意不好 |
[1:01:20] | I felt it in my gut. | 我打从心里觉得 |
[1:01:24] | Terrible news, folks! | 可怕的消息 各位 |
[1:01:27] | The worst tragedy of our times! | 我们最大的悲剧 |
[1:01:31] | Jack has been blown to smithereens! | 杰克被炸成碎片了 |
[1:01:37] | Terrible, terrible news! | 可怕的消息 |
[1:01:43] | Attention. Attention, citizens. | 市民们! 注意! |
[1:01:46] | Terrible news. | 可怕的消息 |
[1:01:48] | There’s still no sign of Santa Claus. | 圣诞老人仍下落不明 |
[1:01:51] | Although the impostor has been shot down, | 虽然冒牌者已被击落 |
[1:01:55] | It looks like | 但似乎 |
[1:01:56] | Christmas will have to be canceled this year. | 今年圣诞节将取消了 |
[1:02:00] | I repeat, the impostor has been shot down, | 重复 冒牌者被击落 |
[1:02:03] | I repeat, the impostor has been shot down, | 重复 冒牌者被击落 |
[1:02:04] | but theres still no sign of Santa. | 但圣诞老人仍下落不明 |
[1:02:20] | What have I done | 我做了什么 |
[1:02:24] | What have I done | 我做了什么 |
[1:02:27] | How could I | 我怎么 |
[1:02:30] | Be so blind | 如此盲目 |
[1:02:34] | All is lost | 都完了 |
[1:02:37] | Where was I | 我在哪 |
[1:02:41] | Spoiled all | 全毁了 |
[1:02:44] | Spoiled all | 全毁了 |
[1:02:47] | Everythings gone all wrong | 一切我都做错了 |
[1:02:54] | What have I done | 我做了什么 |
[1:02:58] | What have I done | 我做了什么 |
[1:03:01] | Find a deep cave to hide in | 找个大洞钻进去 |
[1:03:06] | In a million years | 百万年后 他们找到我 |
[1:03:10] | They’ll find me only dust | 只有一片尘土 |
[1:03:14] | And a plaque | 和一块牌子 |
[1:03:17] | that reads | 上面写着 |
[1:03:18] | Here lies poor old Jack | 这里躺着可怜的老杰克 |
[1:03:25] | But I never intended all this madness | 但我从未故意制造混乱 |
[1:03:29] | Never | 从未 |
[1:03:31] | And nobody really understood | 没人真正了解 |
[1:03:35] | Well, how could they | 他们怎么会了解 |
[1:03:38] | That all I ever wanted was to bring them something great | 我只想让他们快乐开心 |
[1:03:42] | Why does nothing ever turn out like it should | 为什么事情总不是我想的 |
[1:03:46] | Well, what the heck | 去它的 |
[1:03:49] | I went and did my best | 我尽力做了该做的 |
[1:03:51] | And, by God I really tasted something swell | 上帝哪! 我真的尝到了甜美 |
[1:03:56] | And for a moment why I even touched the sky | 有一度我甚至碰到了天堂 |
[1:04:01] | And at least I left some stories | 但至少我留下一些故事 |
[1:04:03] | they can tell | 让人传说 |
[1:04:04] | I did | 是的 |
[1:04:05] | And for the first time since I don’t remember when | 我第一次感觉到 |
[1:04:10] | I felt just like my old bony self again | 自己又是原来的自己 |
[1:04:14] | And I, Jack, The Pumpkin King | 我 杰克 南瓜王 |
[1:04:19] | That’s right | 没错 |
[1:04:20] | I am the Pumpkin King Ha-ha-ha! | 我是南瓜王 |
[1:04:24] | And I just can’t wait until next Halloween | 我等不及想过下个万圣节 |
[1:04:28] | Cause I’ve got some new ideas | 因为我有了新点子 |
[1:04:30] | That will really make them scream | 可让人真的吓破胆 |
[1:04:32] | And, by God, I’m really going to give it all my might | 上帝呀! 我真的要尽全力 |
[1:04:39] | Uh-oh. I hope theres still time | 我希望还来得及 |
[1:04:41] | to set things right. | 把事情挽回 |
[1:04:45] | Sandy Claws. Hmm. | 生蛋老人 |
[1:04:48] | You wait till Jack hears about this! | 等杰克回来 |
[1:04:50] | By the time hes through with you, you’ll be lucky if you | 他会跟你算帐 咱们走着瞧 |
[1:04:54] | The King of Halloween | 万圣节之王 |
[1:04:56] | has been blown to smithereens! | 被炸成了碎片 |
[1:05:00] | Skeleton Jack is now a pile of dust! | 骷髅杰克现在成了黄土一坏 |
[1:05:05] | C’mon, Zero! | 快 零零 |
[1:05:07] | Christmas isn’t over yet. | 圣诞节还没完呢 |
[1:05:16] | What’s that you said about luck, rag doll? | 你刚说什么算帐 小姑娘? |
[1:05:26] | Help! Help! Help! | 救命 救命 |
[1:05:32] | Seven! | 七点 |
[1:05:34] | It’s Oogies turn to boogie now. | 是布基试手气的时后了 |
[1:05:38] | One, two, three, four, five, six, seven. | 一 二 三 四 五 六 七 |
[1:05:44] | This can’t be happening. | 不可以这么做 |
[1:05:47] | Ashes to ashes, and dust to dust. | 尘归尘 土归土 |
[1:05:52] | Oh! I’m feeling weak with hunger! | 我快饿得没力气了 |
[1:05:55] | One more roll of the dice oughta do it. | 再掷一次骰子就要动手 |
[1:06:02] | What? Snake eyes? | 什么? 两点? |
[1:06:06] | Eleven! | 十一点 |
[1:06:09] | Looks like I won the jackpot! | 我看样子是赢了 |
[1:06:13] | Bye-bye, doll face | 再见 小姑娘 |
[1:06:16] | and sandman! | 和蛋人 |
[1:06:21] | What the… | 什么… |
[1:06:25] | Hello, Oogie. | 你好 乌基 |
[1:06:27] | J-J-J-Jack! But they said you were dead. | 杰克 你不是死了吗 |
[1:06:29] | You must be… double dead! | 再死一次吧 |
[1:06:41] | Well, come on, bone man! | 来呀 骷髅人 |
[1:07:00] | Fire! | 发射 |
[1:07:14] | Jack, look out! | 杰克 小心! |
[1:07:21] | So long, Jack! | 再见 杰克! |
[1:07:25] | How dare you treat my friends… | 你竟敢对我朋友… |
[1:07:28] | so shamefully! | 如此无礼! |
[1:07:31] | No, no, no, no, Jack! | 别 杰克! |
[1:07:35] | Now look what you’ve done! | 你看你弄的 |
[1:07:39] | My bugs! My bugs! | 我的虫 |
[1:07:40] | My bugs! | 我的虫! |
[1:07:43] | My bugs! | 我的虫! |
[1:07:55] | Forgive me, Mr. Claws. | 原谅我 生蛋先生 |
[1:07:57] | I’m afraid I’ve made a terrible mess of your holiday. | 我把你节日弄得一团糟 |
[1:08:00] | Bumpy sleigh ride, Jack? | 这活不好干吧 杰克 |
[1:08:03] | The next time you get the urge to take over someone elses holiday | 下次你想去玩别人的节日 |
[1:08:07] | I’d listen to her. | 听听她的劝 |
[1:08:08] | Shes the only one who makes any sense around this insane asylum! | 她是这疯人院唯一讲理的人 |
[1:08:12] | -Skeletons, boogie men -I hope theres still time. | -骷髅 布基 -但愿还来得及 |
[1:08:16] | To fix Christmas? Of course there is! | 挽救圣诞节? 当然可以 |
[1:08:19] | I’m Santa Claus! | 我是圣诞老人 |
[1:08:27] | Hell fix things, Jack. He knows what to do. | 他会挽回的 他知道怎么做 |
[1:08:30] | How did you get down here, Sally? | 你怎会来这里 |
[1:08:33] | Oh, I…I was trying to… | 我是想… |
[1:08:35] | Well, I wanted to, to… | 我是要… |
[1:08:37] | To help me.I couldn’t let you just… | 帮我我 不能让你… |
[1:08:40] | Sally.I can’t believe. | 莎莉 我真不敢相信 |
[1:08:42] | I never realized that you… | 我一直不了解你… |
[1:08:44] | Jack! Jack! | 杰克 杰克 |
[1:08:46] | Here he is! | 他在那里活着的 |
[1:08:47] | Alive! Just like we said! | 我就知道他还活着 |
[1:08:49] | Grab ahold, my boy! | 抓好了 小子 |
[1:08:54] | Good news, folks. | 好消息 各位 |
[1:08:55] | Santa Claus, the one and only,has finally been spotted. | 圣诞老人出现了 |
[1:08:59] | Old Sain’t Nick appears to be traveling at supersonic speed. | 他用超音波速度来去着 |
[1:09:02] | He’s setting things right,bringing joy and cheer wherever he goes. | 弥补错误 散播欢乐 |
[1:09:07] | Yes, folks | 是的 |
[1:09:07] | Kriss Kringle has pulled it out of the bag and delivered Christmas | 圣诞老人挽回了圣诞节 |
[1:09:10] | to excited children all over the world. | 把欢笑带给全世界的孩子 |
[1:09:21] | -Jacks back! -Jack? | -杰克回来了 -杰克 |
[1:09:23] | Jacks okay! | 杰克他好好的 |
[1:09:25] | He’s all right! | 他没事 |
[1:09:26] | Jacks okay and hes back | 杰克好好的回来了 |
[1:09:31] | -He’s all right -Let’s shout | -他没事 -来欢呼 |
[1:09:33] | Make a fuss . Scream it out Wheee | 夸张点 大声叫 |
[1:09:36] | Jack is back now everyone sing | 杰克回来了 大家都欢唱 |
[1:09:39] | In the town of Halloween | 在万圣节城里 |
[1:09:43] | -It’s great to be home! -Ho-ho-ho-ho! | 回家真好 |
[1:09:48] | Happy Halloween! | 万圣节快乐 |
[1:09:51] | Merry Christmas! | 圣诞节快乐 |
[1:09:55] | -What’s this -What’s this | -这是什么 -这是什么 |
[1:09:56] | I haven’t got a clue | 我一点不明白 |
[1:09:58] | -What’s this -Why, its completely new | -这是什么 -从来没见过 |
[1:10:00] | -What’s this -Must be a Christmas thing | -这是什么? -一定是圣诞节玩意 |
[1:10:02] | -What’s this -It’s really very strange | -这是什么? -真的很奇怪 |
[1:10:12] | This is Halloween Halloween, Halloween | 这是万圣节 万圣节 |
[1:10:15] | Halloween What’s this, what’s this | 这就是万圣节 |
[1:10:23] | Careful, my precious jewel. | 小心点 我的宝贝 |
[1:10:52] | My dearest friend | 我最亲爱的朋友 |
[1:10:54] | if you don’t mind | 如果你不介意 |
[1:10:58] | I’d like to join you by your side | 我想常伴你左右 |
[1:11:04] | Where we can gaze into the stars. | 我们可以一起凝视星星 |
[1:11:11] | And sit together | 并肩坐着 |
[1:11:15] | Now and forever | 从现在到永远 |
[1:11:19] | For it is plain | 这是如此明显 |
[1:11:23] | As anyone can see | 谁都看得见 |
[1:11:27] | We’re simply meant to be | 我们注定心手相连 |