时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Hold your fire! We’re under fire everywhere. | 停止射击 我军受到攻击 |
[00:07] | Hey, bring him over here! | 快把他带过来 |
[00:08] | It’s all on us, bro. | 全靠我们了 兄弟 |
[00:09] | Go, go, go. | 冲啊 冲啊 |
[00:11] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[00:12] | – Let’s go. Get up. – Go away. | -该走了 快起来 -走开 |
[00:15] | It’s after 5:00. | 已经过五点了 |
[00:16] | You’ve been out all day. It’s time to go. | 你一整天都在外面 该出发了 |
[00:18] | And you got your butt kicked again. | 你又挨揍了 |
[00:20] | I told you, if you gonna fight in that biker bar, | 我跟你说过 在那个飙车族酒吧打架 |
[00:22] | you gotta keep your hands up. | 你得时刻举起双手 |
[00:23] | Hey. Any coffee? | 有咖啡吗 |
[00:26] | Yeah, right there by that mint on your pillow. | 有 就在你枕头上的薄荷糖旁边 |
[01:07] | Hurry up! He is going into a shock. | 快来 他快要休克了 |
[01:08] | I’m coming, I’m coming. | 我来了 我来了 |
[01:11] | – We’re losing him. – Do something. | -他快不行了 -快做点什么 |
[01:12] | – I can’t stop the bleeding. – Take out the branch! | -我没法止住出血 -把树枝拔出来 |
[01:14] | Can’t take out the branch. | 不能把树枝拔出来 |
[01:15] | – He’ll bleed out. – No, he won’t. | -他会失血致死的 -不会的 |
[01:16] | Sir, get back and give us some space. | 先生 请你离开 不要妨碍抢救 |
[01:18] | I’m a doctor. | 我是医生 |
[01:19] | We’re gonna take the branch out and do a DPL. | 把树枝拔出来 进行诊断性腹腔灌洗 |
[01:20] | We don’t have enough blood to transfuse. | 我们没有足够的血输给他 |
[01:21] | Yeah, yeah, get me all your bags. | 好了 把血都给我 |
[01:22] | A saline pack, a couple tubes, | 再拿袋生理盐水 几根输液皮条 |
[01:24] | a needle and scalpel. | 一个针头还有手术刀 |
[01:26] | We’re gonna go on three, all right? | 等我数到三开始 好吗 |
[01:27] | One…Two…Three. | 一 二 三 |
[01:39] | He’s gonna bleed out. | 他会出血出死的 |
[01:39] | No, he’s not. His renal artery is cut. | 不会的 他的肾动脉断了 |
[01:42] | I’m gonna clamp it. | 我会夹住血管 |
[01:43] | We’re gonna use his blood. Start a line. | 我们用他自己的血 开通一条静脉 |
[01:45] | Go, go, go, go. | 快 快 快 |
[01:50] | Hang in there, buddy. Keep breathing. | 坚持住 伙计 坚持呼吸 |
[02:04] | All right. When that fills up, take it off, | 好了 等那个袋子满了 拿下来 |
[02:06] | pump it back into him. | 再把血输回去 |
[02:07] | Then we step up with a new bag. | 然后换一个新的袋子 |
[02:08] | Kind of like a bucket brigade at a fire. | 就像救火时一排人传水桶一样 |
[02:12] | Ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[02:18] | Holy crap. It’s working. | 我的天 真的有用 |
[02:20] | Where’d you learn that? | 你从哪里学的这招 |
[02:22] | Afghanistan. | 阿富汗 |
[02:24] | All right. Let’s move. | 好了 出发吧 |
[02:29] | The defibrillator in your wife’s | 你妻子心脏起搏器里的 |
[02:30] | pacemaker is malfunctioning, | 除颤器出故障了 |
[02:32] | causing her to be repeatedly shocked. | 导致她反复被电击 |
[02:33] | – So make it stop. – I can’t. | -那就让它停下来 -我不能 |
[02:35] | We are contractually obligated | 合同规定我们必须通知 |
[02:36] | to call the pacemaker company, | 心脏起搏器生产商 |
[02:38] | and they send a technician over to reset it. | 他们会派技术人员过来修复的 |
[02:40] | So what, | 所以 |
[02:41] | she’s in pain the whole time until the tech gets here? | 就让她煎熬着直到技术人员过来吗 |
[02:43] | Yeah, I’m sorry. It’s just not gonna happen. | 非常抱歉 我不能看着她这样 |
[02:45] | Hi. I’m Dr. Alexander, and I’m going to deactivate | 你好 我是亚历山大医生 我会用块磁铁 |
[02:48] | your defibrillator with a magnet. | 关闭你的除颤器 |
[02:49] | Jordan, this is my patient. | 乔丹 这是我的病人 |
[02:50] | Then you should have been the one helping her. | 那就应该是由你来解除她的痛苦 |
[02:52] | If anything happens, we’re legally — | 如果发生了什么 法律上我们会 |
[02:53] | The only thing that’s going to happen is that | 唯一会发生的是 |
[02:54] | you are going to stop feeling like | 你不会再觉得好像 |
[02:55] | a horse is kicking you in the chest, okay? | 有匹马不停踹你的胸口了 |
[02:57] | It’s perfectly safe. | 这非常安全 |
[03:01] | There we go. | 好了 |
[03:05] | There you go. | 停下了 |
[03:06] | Better, right? | 好多了 对吧 |
[03:07] | All right, so we’re gonna get a tech in here, | 一会儿技术人员来了 |
[03:08] | and we’ll have that reset, | 会修好它的 |
[03:09] | and then you will be on your way. | 到时候你就可以出院了 |
[03:11] | – Thank you, doctor. – Sure. | -谢谢 医生 -不用谢 |
[03:16] | All right, let’s go. Let’s clear it out, guys. | 好了 赶紧 大家快让开 |
[03:17] | Make a hole, please. | 请让开路 |
[03:18] | I need a type and screen | 抽血型和不规则抗体 |
[03:19] | and 2 units of blood! | 拿两个单位血 |
[03:21] | You got it. | 没问题 |
[03:22] | You got real lucky taking that branch out. | 你很走运能把树枝顺利拔出来 |
[03:23] | Luck had nothing to do with it, Hank. | 这个和运气完全没有关系 汉克 |
[03:25] | I heard about it over dispatch. | 我在调度那里听到了 |
[03:26] | Hell of a way to start your shift. | 真是与众不同的上班方式 |
[03:27] | Wouldn’t have been my first choice. | 我也不想这样啊 |
[03:29] | Jeez, T.C., you look like crap. | 天呐 TC 你看上去一团糟 |
[03:30] | Yeah, pulling a tree out of a guy’s stomach | 是啊 从人胃里拔一棵树出来 |
[03:31] | tends to get a little messy. | 当然会把人弄得又脏又乱 |
[03:33] | I was talking about your face. Are you fighting again? | 我是在说你的脸 你又去打架了 |
[03:35] | I didn’t start this one. | 不是我挑起的 |
[03:36] | You never do. | 显然不是 |
[03:37] | Look, I really need your paperwork | 我需要你那份关于 |
[03:38] | for the drug company study. | 制药公司的研究报告 |
[03:39] | You know that I am trying to fund an extra position | 你知道我一直想给白班加一个人手 |
[03:41] | for the day shift, and you are a month behind. | 你现在都已经拖了一个月了 |
[03:43] | – Am I? – Yes, you are. | -我有吗 -是的 |
[03:45] | Look, the only thing that I need you to do | 我唯一想让你做的 |
[03:47] | is just take one day, all right? | 只是花一天时间 好吗 |
[03:49] | One day to finish your paperwork | 花一天时间完成报告 |
[03:50] | instead of going out, getting drunk, | 而不是出去喝酒 |
[03:52] | and getting yourself in fights. | 然后和别人打架 |
[03:55] | I’m done being nice about this. | 关于这事我不会再和你好好说了 |
[03:57] | This is nice? | 你现在是好好说的 |
[03:58] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[03:58] | I am gonna ride you until I get that paperwork — | 我会一直催着你直到我拿到报告 |
[04:01] | You’ve got a boyfriend, Jordan, so sex with me | 你有男朋友了 乔丹 想和我做爱 |
[04:03] | is not gonna happen, but nice try. | 是不可能的 想得美 |
[04:04] | You know what? You are so full of yourself. | 你知道吗 你太自以为是了 |
[04:06] | Good morning/evening. This is very cute. | 早上好以及晚上好 你俩真有爱 |
[04:09] | But that — that’s her. | 那个 那是她 |
[04:11] | I wish I did that. | 我多想那是我弄的 |
[04:12] | He’s hungover…again. | 他又宿醉了 |
[04:14] | Oh, come on, J. | 拜托 J |
[04:15] | I-I’ve seen you sucking on a bong | 我见过你吸大麻烟斗吸得 |
[04:17] | like you were giving it CPR. | 就像是你在给它做心肺复苏 |
[04:18] | Whoa, that’s nothing. She used to — | 那没什么 她还曾经 |
[04:19] | You know what? You shut up, all right? | 好了 你给我闭嘴 好吗 |
[04:21] | And, Topher, that was ages ago. | 陶福 那是好久以前的事了 |
[04:24] | T.C., please, just give me the paperwork, all right? | TC 求你了 给我报告 好吗 |
[04:26] | For me. | 帮帮我 |
[04:28] | Got a 2-weeker. B.P. dropping, | 两周新生儿 血压下降 |
[04:29] | possible renal failure. | 可能有肾衰 |
[04:30] | Pulse down to 83 from 94. | 脉搏从94下降至83 |
[04:31] | I got it. I got it. | 我来 我来 |
[04:33] | Mom says she has a congenital deformity | 母亲说她的肾脏 |
[04:34] | with her kidneys, no wet diaper for two days. | 有先天畸形 两天没有尿尿了 |
[04:36] | Call pediatrics. | 叫儿科医生来 |
[04:37] | She’s swelling. | 她全身浮肿 |
[04:38] | I need a bedside ultra sound, stat! | 做一个床边超声 马上 |
[04:40] | Okay. | 好的 |
[04:43] | Night shift staff, report for duty. | 夜班工作人员请报到 |
[04:45] | All night shift staff, report for duty. | 全体夜班工作人员请报到 |
[04:48] | You know, they say juggling helps | 据说抛接杂耍能让 |
[04:49] | improve your surgical dexterity. | 你在做手术时更灵巧 |
[04:51] | Improves your hand-eye coordination, | 提高手眼协调性 |
[04:52] | trains you in pattern recognition | 训练你的模式识别 |
[04:53] | and that — that sort of thing. | 诸如此类的 |
[04:54] | That’s great. | 挺好 |
[04:56] | You’re, uh, you’re Krista, right? | 你叫 你叫克丽丝塔 是吗 |
[04:59] | Paul… | 我是保罗 |
[05:00] | Cummings. | 卡明斯 |
[05:01] | Yeah, we met last year at the intern interviews. | 我们去年实习生面试时见过 |
[05:03] | Talked about the MCATs. | 谈论过医学院入学考试 |
[05:04] | You scored a 34, right? | 你考了34分 对吗 |
[05:05] | 35. | 35分 |
[05:06] | Oh, I got, like, a 35.6. | 我考了 好像是35.6分 |
[05:08] | Good for you. | 好样的 |
[05:12] | I wouldn’t be doing that, new guy. | 我可不会那么做 新人 |
[05:14] | Oh, no worries, man. | 别担心 哥们儿 |
[05:14] | I know what I’m doing, all right? | 我知道我在干嘛 好吗 |
[05:16] | I can juggle anything. | 什么东西我都可以用来杂耍 |
[05:17] | Even junk from the lost and found, you know? | 就连失物招领处的破烂也可以 |
[05:20] | Yeah, that’s not lost and found. | 那可不是失物招领处 |
[05:21] | Those are things the docs | 那些东西是这个月医生们 |
[05:22] | have taken out of people’s rectums this month. | 从患者的直肠里取出来的 |
[05:26] | Yeah. I’d wash my hands if I were you…35.6. | 我要是你的话 我会洗个手 35.6 |
[05:33] | Yo, doctor, the newbies, Krista and Paul, | 医生 这两个是新人 克丽丝塔和保罗 |
[05:35] | Need to tag along with you until Dr. Knox is available. | 在诺克斯医生闲下来前得先跟着你 |
[05:38] | I wouldn’t shake his hand — | 别和他握手 |
[05:41] | Exam 5, | 诊室五 |
[05:42] | a 42-year-old man with lacerations on his testicles. | 42岁男性 双侧睾丸撕裂伤 |
[05:45] | Come on, man. I just ate. | 拜托 我刚吃完 |
[05:47] | Wait until you see it. | 等你看了再说吧 |
[05:47] | The guy “claims” he’s cleaning his bathtub naked | 那个人「声称」他光着身子清理浴缸时 |
[05:50] | when his cat pounced on his swinging scrotum | 他的猫把他晃动的阴囊当成了猫咬棒 |
[05:51] | like it was a chew toy. | 猛地扑了上去 |
[05:53] | E.M.T.s had to drug the cat to get him to let go. | 急诊医生们不得不把猫麻倒让它松开爪子 |
[05:55] | Hey. How much longer do I have to wait? | 我还得等多久 |
[05:57] | I’ve been here for over an hour. | 我已经待了一个多小时了 |
[05:59] | And you’re behind people who have been here for two hours. | 你排在等了两个小时的患者后面 |
[06:01] | I’m sorry. We’re undermanned, | 很抱歉 我们人手不足 |
[06:03] | and we’re right in the middle of a shift change. | 而且现在正在换班中 |
[06:04] | We’ll be with you in just a moment. | 稍等一会儿就给你看病 |
[06:05] | I want to be seen now. | 我现在就要看 |
[06:07] | Sir, I — | 先生 我 |
[06:08] | I said now, bitch! | 我说了现在 贱人 |
[06:10] | Sir, you need to — | 先生 你得 |
[06:11] | Hey, calm down! | 冷静下来 |
[06:13] | Hey, hey, hey, bubba, bubba, | 老弟 老弟 |
[06:14] | – hey, just calm down. – Come on! | -冷静点 -来啊 |
[06:15] | All right, we don’t want any trouble here. | 好吧 我们不想惹麻烦 |
[06:20] | Don’t fight it. Don’t fight it. | 别挣扎 别挣扎 |
[06:22] | You’re about to go sleepy time in about five seconds. | 你会在五秒钟内睡过去 |
[06:27] | There. Come on. Like a little baby. | 好了 像个小婴儿一样 |
[06:30] | Get his feet up in the air. He’ll wake up soon. | 把他抬走 他很快就会醒来的 |
[06:32] | Might wanna cuff him first, though. | 不过也许应该先把他铐起来 |
[06:33] | – Thank you, doctor. – Oh, you’re welcome. | -谢谢你 医生 -不客气 |
[06:34] | Security to the E.R. Security… | 保安请到急诊室 保安 |
[06:36] | Mr. Ragosa? | 拉戈萨先生 |
[06:38] | I haven’t made my decision yet, Jordan. | 我还没决定好 乔丹 |
[06:40] | Okay, so… in the meantime, | 好吧 在此期间 |
[06:43] | nobody’s in charge of the night shift? | 没人负责夜班吗 |
[06:44] | They’re talking about shutting the E.R. down. | 他们在讨论要关闭急诊科 |
[06:47] | And I was promoted to make sure that doesn’t happen, | 我被晋升就是为了确保这事不会发生 |
[06:50] | and when I find the right person — | 等我找到合适的人 |
[06:51] | But I’m — I’m the right person. | 但我 我就是合适的人 |
[06:53] | The night shift is not like the day shift. | 夜班和白班不一样 |
[06:56] | It’s an undisciplined zoo. | 像个纪律涣散的动物园 |
[06:58] | Last week someone stole my cell phone | 上周有人偷了我的手机 |
[06:59] | and sent erotic texts to my dentist. | 给我的牙医发色情短信 |
[07:03] | That’s how they blow off steam. | 这是他们释放压力的方式 |
[07:05] | Half the shift is ex-military, | 有一半夜班员工是退役军人 |
[07:06] | so, you know, they work hard and… | 他们工作尽职尽责 |
[07:09] | – they play hard. – Well, I don’t like it. | -玩起来也很带劲 -我不喜欢这样 |
[07:10] | That attitude isn’t gonna go away. | 这种风气可不会烟消云散的 |
[07:12] | We’re surrounded by military bases. | 我们周围都是军事基地 |
[07:14] | It’s our workforce. | 都是我们的劳动力来源 |
[07:16] | But I see that as a positive, all right? | 但我看到了这里积极的一面 |
[07:18] | They’re already a team. They just need a focused leader. | 他们已经形成团队了 只需要名核心领导人 |
[07:20] | You’ve seen how hard I work on the day shift. | 你知道我白班时工作多努力 |
[07:23] | Make me the chief of the night shift. | 让我当夜班主任 |
[07:25] | Give me a chance to prove myself | 给我个机会证明自己 |
[07:27] | and keep this place open. | 同时让这里不被关闭 |
[07:29] | What have you got to lose? | 你有什么损失呢 |
[07:32] | Sir, uh, stay still, sir. | 先生 不要动 先生 |
[07:37] | I swear to God, no matter how long I do this, | 我发誓 无论我这行干了多久 |
[07:41] | it always freaks me out to be this close | 离别人被撕烂的那玩意儿这么近 |
[07:42] | to a guy’s shredded business. | 还是会让我抓狂 |
[07:45] | I’m gonna let you guys finish up | 最后几针我 |
[07:46] | the last couple of stitches. | 留给你们来完成 |
[07:48] | Who wants to go first? | 谁想先来 |
[07:49] | Oh, man, that’s — that’s really nasty. Mm, no. | 天啊 那 那真是恶心 我不要 |
[07:53] | I’ll do it. I’ve seen way worse testicles than these. | 我先来 我见过比这些更糟糕的睾丸 |
[08:04] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[08:09] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[08:13] | What’s the deal with pediatrics? | 儿科的人怎么还没来 |
[08:14] | We need to get her on dialysis. | 我们得送她去透析 |
[08:16] | They’re saying Ragosa told them we can’t admit her. | 他们说拉戈萨告诉他们我们不能收她 |
[08:20] | Dr. Callahan, | 卡拉翰医生 |
[08:21] | please report to the staff meeting immediately. | 请速去员工会议 |
[08:28] | I don’t need to tell you people | 不需要我再告诉你们 |
[08:30] | that hospitals are struggling to stay open. | 医院很难开下去了 |
[08:32] | With fiscal challenges, Obamacare, | 在财政挑战 奥巴马医改的形势下 |
[08:35] | we need to cut costs, improve customer satisfaction, | 我们得精简开支 提高患者满意度 |
[08:38] | and increase profits. | 以及增加盈利 |
[08:39] | And to help us achieve those goals | 为了帮助我们达成这些目标 |
[08:42] | is our new interim chief of the night shift, | 这是我们新上任的临时夜班主任 |
[08:43] | Dr. Jordan Alexander. | 乔丹·亚历山大医生 |
[08:47] | Look, I just wanna say | 我只想说 |
[08:48] | I’m really excited to work with all of you, | 我真的很激动能和你们一起工作 |
[08:50] | and we’re gonna do some great things. | 我们会干得很好 |
[08:51] | For starters, we’re going to be implementing | 首先 我们要实施一项 |
[08:53] | a new administrative program using… | 新的行政管理程序 利用 |
[08:56] | these bad boys right here. | 这些小东西们 |
[08:57] | They’ve really helped the day shift | 他们帮忙管理白班患者 |
[08:59] | manage patient efficiency. | 真的提高了不少效率 |
[09:01] | All you have to do is enter the patient’s information, | 你们只需要输入患者信息 |
[09:03] | their diagnosis, the treat– | 诊断 治疗方案 |
[09:06] | Excuse me. Sorry I’m late for your little pep rally. | 对不起 抱歉在你的小动员会上迟到了 |
[09:09] | I had to take care of the baby. | 我得照顾婴儿 |
[09:11] | Did the ambulance arrive for her? | 接她的救护车来了吗 |
[09:13] | I have no idea. I was busy, | 不知道 我忙着 |
[09:15] | uh, setting her up for dialysis in pediatrics. | 在儿科给她透析呢 |
[09:18] | You admitted her? | 你收她住院了 |
[09:19] | I told him to transfer her back to Corpus. | 我告诉过他把她转到科珀斯 |
[09:21] | I determined that she wasn’t stable enough to travel. | 我认为她状态不够稳定 不能转送 |
[09:23] | She was fine. She could have gone. | 她没事 她本可以走的 |
[09:26] | Is that your opinion, doctor? | 那是你的意见吗 医生 |
[09:28] | Wait. That’s right. | 等下 对了 |
[09:30] | You’re not a doctor. | 你不是医生 |
[09:36] | All right, all right, everybody, look, | 好了 好了 所有人 |
[09:38] | uh, meeting’s over. Enjoy your shift. Thank you very much. | 会议结束 好好值班吧 非常感谢你们 |
[09:42] | Jordan, I need you to override his diagnosis. | 乔丹 我需要你推翻他的诊断 |
[09:46] | Well, I’d have to examine her first. I don’t — | 我得先检查一下病人 我不能 |
[09:48] | Well, do it now. | 那就快去 |
[09:51] | Yes. | 好的 |
[09:52] | Hey! Welcome to the night shift, Jordan! | 欢迎加入夜班 乔丹 |
[10:03] | Get this thing off of me! | 把这玩意儿从我身上拿走 |
[10:05] | Miss Palmer, you need to stop that. | 帕默小姐 你快别这样 |
[10:07] | – Can I help you? – Yes! | -要帮忙吗 -是的 |
[10:09] | Matt Damon is trying to kill me. | 马特·达蒙试图要杀我 |
[10:10] | You know Matt Damon, | 你知道马特·达蒙吗 |
[10:11] | “Bourne Identity”, “Good Will Hunting”? | 演「谍影重重」和「心灵捕手」的 |
[10:12] | “The Talented Mr. Ripley.” | 「天才瑞普利」 |
[10:14] | People always forget he was in that one. | 大家老是忘记他也出演了这部 |
[10:16] | I don’t know how people could forget. | 我不知道为什么大家会忘记 |
[10:17] | I loved “The Talented Mr. Ripley.” | 我很爱「天才瑞普利」 |
[10:19] | It was so edge of your seat. | 非常扣人心弦 |
[10:21] | So tell me something. | 告诉我 |
[10:22] | What was your favorite scene? | 你最喜欢哪个场景 |
[10:24] | You know, it’s so hard, | 你知道这很难讲 |
[10:24] | because all of them — and Matty is so — | 因为它们全部 马特那么的 |
[10:27] | I love it when he sneaks into the room with Philip | 我喜欢他和菲利普偷溜进房间那段 |
[10:31] | Philip Seymour Hoffman, and then when he gets on… | 菲利普·塞默·霍夫曼 还有他 |
[10:35] | the boat with Jude Law, | 和裘德·洛上船那一段 |
[10:37] | and he’s on there… | 他就在船上 |
[10:39] | Okay. Nice ploy. | 好 干得好 |
[10:41] | Thanks for picking up on it. | 多亏了你懂行 |
[10:43] | There we go. | 走起 |
[10:45] | I’m Jordan, by the way. We talked in passing | 对了 我是乔丹 上个月你刚成为 |
[10:47] | when you started as the psych attending last month. | 精神科主治医生时我们还聊过天呢 |
[10:50] | Landry. And I know who you are. | 兰德丽 我知道你是谁 |
[10:51] | You’re my new boss. | 你是我的新上司 |
[10:52] | I’d prefer “Colleague.” | 我更倾向是「同事」 |
[10:53] | – I’ll take it from here. – Thank you. | -下面我来接手 -谢谢 |
[10:56] | So, Landry, if you need anything, | 兰德丽你要是需要什么的话 |
[10:59] | please, just don’t hesitate to ask. | 请尽管来问我就好 |
[11:01] | Are you kidding? | 你说真的吗 |
[11:02] | I-I need a holding room, | 我 我需要一个存储室 |
[11:04] | a psych nurse, better access to the pharmacy. | 一个精神科护士 更便捷的取药方式 |
[11:06] | You should have had these things your first night. | 你当值第一晚就该有这些东西了 |
[11:08] | Yeah. This shift is a little “Lord of the flies.” | 晚班有点像「蝇王」 |
[11:10] | Landry, we need a psych eval. Exam 4. | 兰德丽 诊室四需要做心理评估 |
[11:13] | Okay, look, I’m gonna get you all of these things. All right? | 好 我会帮你搞到所有这些的 好吗 |
[11:16] | You do that, and I’ll buy you coffee for a week. | 你办得到 我就帮你买一个礼拜的咖啡 |
[11:18] | Deal. | 说定了 |
[11:21] | Welcome to our break room. | 欢迎来到我们的休息室 |
[11:24] | Look at this place. It’s insane. | 看看这地方 太疯狂了 |
[11:28] | This is awesome. | 棒呆了 |
[11:29] | It’s night shift only. | 只供值夜班的人使用 |
[11:30] | We come up here on breaks, after shifts. | 我们值班结束后上来休息 |
[11:33] | Here’s my advice for your first year. | 对于你这个第一年的新人 我有建议 |
[11:34] | Just watch, listen. | 好好看着 听着 |
[11:36] | Forget all of that stuff you learned in med school, | 忘记你们在医学院里学的所有东西 |
[11:37] | ’cause we’re gonna show you stuff they didn’t teach you. | 因为我们会展示给你们学校里没教的知识 |
[11:39] | Do your best, and we’ll see if you can hack it. | 好好干 我们会看你们能否闯关成功 |
[11:44] | T.C. is such a badass. I mean, he was an army ranger, | TC真是了不起 他是游骑兵 |
[11:47] | battlefield doc, top of his class at Johns Hopkins med. | 战地医生 约翰·霍普金斯医学院的学霸 |
[11:50] | Right? | 是吧 |
[11:51] | Oh, I googled him. | 我检索过他 |
[11:52] | I google everyone I meet, so… | 我检索了每个我遇到的人 |
[11:55] | I would keep that to yourself. | 我什么也没听到 |
[11:59] | Guys, we got a G.S.W. Drew, you’re up. | 伙计们 来了个枪伤 德鲁你上 |
[12:03] | B.P. and heart rate dropping. | 血压和心率下降 |
[12:04] | All right, what’s happening in here? | 这里怎么样了 |
[12:05] | Simple G.S.W. | 一例普通枪伤 |
[12:06] | I got the bullet, but he’s still bleeding. | 我取出子弹了 但他还是流血不止 |
[12:07] | You check for fragments? | 检查碎片了吗 |
[12:08] | I got the whole bullet. | 子弹完整取出 |
[12:09] | Bone fragments. | 骨折碎片 |
[12:11] | All right, give me the ultrasound. | 好吧 超声仪给我 |
[12:13] | All right, Drew, the bullet hit the bone. | 好了 德鲁 子弹伤及了骨头 |
[12:15] | Bone fragments — pieces travel. | 骨折碎片 在体内游走 |
[12:18] | All righty. | 好了 |
[12:19] | Let’s go. Come on. | 快点 快点 |
[12:23] | There it is. Right there. | 找到了 就在那儿 |
[12:24] | Your spleen. That’s the source of your bleeding. | 脾脏 这就是出血源头 |
[12:26] | We need to get him to the O.R. | 我们得带他去手术室 |
[12:31] | The dialysis is working. | 透析起作用了 |
[12:33] | Call me if there’s any change. | 患者情况有变的话联系我 |
[12:39] | T, we have to figure this out. | T 我们得把话说清楚 |
[12:40] | What do we have to figure out? | 要说清楚什么 |
[12:42] | You do your thing, I do mine. | 我们各司其职 |
[12:43] | The only thing I need you to do | 我唯一需要你做的 |
[12:44] | is to show me some respect. | 就是你多少得尊重我 |
[12:46] | Respect is earned, Jordan. | 尊重是要靠自己挣来的 乔丹 |
[12:48] | Everybody thinks you’re Ragosa’s puppet. | 每个人都认为你是拉戈萨的傀儡 |
[12:50] | Oh, excuse me. I am not his puppet. | 不好意思 我不是他的傀儡 |
[12:53] | You’re discharging this baby just like he wanted. | 你如他所愿要让这个婴儿出院了 |
[12:55] | After she recovers from her dialysis. | 在她透析恢复之后 |
[12:57] | If we keep her, | 如果我们继续治疗 |
[12:58] | what do I tell the next 50 people who come in here | 后面再来病人我该怎么跟他们说呢 |
[13:00] | that we cannot afford to treat? | 我们根本无法负担治疗成本 |
[13:01] | I’ll treat them. | 我给他们治 |
[13:02] | God, did you — did you not learn anything | 天啊 你 你到底有没有从 |
[13:04] | from being kicked out of the army? | 被踢出军队这件事里学到东西啊 |
[13:06] | You are an amazing doctor, but for some reason, | 你是个超级棒的医生 但出于某些原因 |
[13:10] | they thought that they were better off without you | 他们觉得没有你在会更好 |
[13:12] | during a war. What does that tell you? | 还是在战争期间 这说明了什么 |
[13:14] | They care more about politics than lives. | 比起生命他们更在意政治 |
[13:18] | Do you not see how self-destructive you are? | 你还没看出你是在自取灭亡吗 |
[13:20] | You deserve better, T.C. You do. | 你应该能更好的 TC 真的 |
[13:29] | I need your A.T.M. card. I’m a few hundred short. | 你的银行卡借我 我要借几百块钱 |
[13:32] | Why? | 怎么了 |
[13:34] | Your bookie? Again? | 又被人催赌债了吗 |
[13:36] | I may have lost a few. | 是赔了几笔 |
[13:39] | You really gotta stop betting on baseball, | 你真应该停止赌棒球了 |
[13:40] | ’cause you really suck at it. | 因为你手气真的很差 |
[13:44] | – Yo, Topher? – Yeah? | -陶福 -什么事 |
[13:46] | Uh, you got a minute? | 你有空吗 |
[13:47] | Eddie’s daughter came in. | 埃迪的女儿来了 |
[13:47] | She’s having some stomach issues. | 她的胃出了点问题 |
[13:49] | – Could you look at her? – Yeah. Yeah, sure. | -你能去看看吗 -当然 |
[13:56] | Does that hurt? | 这样疼吗 |
[13:58] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[13:58] | Has it always been this size, or has it gotten bigger? | 它是一直这个大小 还是在长大 |
[14:01] | It’s gotten bigger in the last few years. | 过去几年里长大了点 |
[14:05] | I’m sorry to bother you with this. | 麻烦你们真是不好意思 |
[14:06] | It’s just been hurting so much lately. | 只是它最近太疼了 |
[14:08] | It’s been hard to work. | 工作起来都困难 |
[14:10] | What have other doctors said? | 其他医生怎么说 |
[14:13] | That I don’t have insurance. | 说我没有医疗保险 |
[14:16] | All right. We’ll get to the bottom of this. | 好了 我们会把这搞清楚的 |
[14:18] | – Sit tight. – Thank you. | -先坐一会儿 -谢谢 |
[14:24] | 35-year-old female, unresponsive. O.D. | 35岁女性 刺激无反应 用药过量 |
[14:26] | Two empty bottles of anti-depressants found on the scene. | 现场找到了两个抑郁药的空瓶 |
[14:29] | Start with the intubation. | 开始插管 |
[14:30] | I screwed up, Tee. I got a simple G.S.W. | 我搞砸了 T 我收了一例普通枪伤 |
[14:32] | I nearly killed the guy. | 我差点害死那个人 |
[14:33] | Seen a million bullet wounds. I should’ve known. | 见过无数枪伤了 我本该知道的 |
[14:35] | Battlefield wounds, not civilian. | 战创不同于日常受伤 |
[14:37] | They’re very different. | 区别很大 |
[14:38] | You spent six months as a war medic, | 你才当了六个月军医 |
[14:40] | that’s not nearly long enough to be a surgeon. | 离合格的外科医生还很远 |
[14:44] | Do the lavage now. | 清洗 |
[14:46] | To make matters worse, Jordan steps in, | 更糟的是 乔丹还来插手 |
[14:48] | makes me look like a punk. | 搞的我像个废物似的 |
[14:49] | You can’t compare yourself to her. | 你不能和她比嘛 |
[14:51] | Jordan spent four years in residency | 乔丹在巴尔的摩 |
[14:53] | in a Baltimore shooting gallery, | 一个射击场当了四年住院 |
[14:54] | that’s worse than being in Fallujah. | 那比在费卢杰还可怕 |
[14:56] | Jordan’s the one I’d trust with my life. | 我非常信任乔丹 |
[15:01] | Okay. Great. | 好了 |
[15:02] | So how’s your first night going as the big boss? | 第一天当老大的感觉怎样 |
[15:04] | Pretty good, you know? They’re a really great crew. | 挺好啊 很棒的团队 |
[15:07] | Of course, T.C. drives me nuts, | 当然 TC是快把我逼疯了 |
[15:08] | but there’s no shock there. | 不过不这样才不正常呢 |
[15:10] | Oh. You two don’t get along? | 你俩合不来吗 |
[15:13] | It’s complicated. | 说来话长 |
[15:15] | Sounds like an interesting story. | 好像很有意思的样子 |
[15:16] | Yeah, it’s a long one. | 但是太长 |
[15:19] | So, breakfast, okay? We’ll talk. | 一起吃早饭怎么样 好好聊聊 |
[15:23] | – Great. – All right. | -好啊 -好的 |
[15:27] | Is there something you want? | 有事吗 |
[15:29] | Topher said to get Kara, the janitor’s daughter, | 陶福要给卡拉 门卫的女儿 |
[15:31] | some blood work and an M.R.I. | 查个血 做个核磁 |
[15:32] | But the tech says we can’t get them now | 但技术人员不做 |
[15:33] | until we get approval from Ragosa. | 让我们先得到拉戈萨批准 |
[15:35] | She might have a-a tumor. | 她可能长了个肿瘤 |
[15:37] | Yeah. Okay. | 好吧 |
[15:39] | I’ll take care of it. | 我来处理 |
[15:39] | Yeah, yeah, okay. | 太好了 |
[15:41] | If you take away our ability to do the tests we need, | 要是你不让我们给病人做检查 |
[15:44] | we cannot diagnose our patients. | 我们就没法做诊断 |
[15:46] | Well, if the patient can’t pay, | 要是病人付不起钱 |
[15:47] | then they get the minimum treatment. | 那就只能享受最基本的治疗 |
[15:49] | They just cost us too much money. | 他们太浪费钱了 |
[15:51] | Well, if all you care about is money, | 要是你只在乎钱 |
[15:52] | I can save you a ton. | 我可以给你省一大笔 |
[15:53] | Just shut down the hospital, | 直接关门大吉 |
[15:55] | then you won’t have to treat anybody. | 那就谁也不用治了 |
[15:56] | Well, if we keep hemorrhaging losses, | 要是我们继续赔钱 |
[15:58] | they will shut this place down. | 他们就会关掉这里 |
[15:59] | Oh, come on. We’re the only trauma unit for ten counties, | 附近十个县只有我们一家创伤病院 |
[16:02] | where will people go? | 关了我们那患者怎么办 |
[16:02] | It’s just not the way the corporation thinks. | 公司可不是这么考虑问题的 |
[16:04] | Well, that’s how we think. | 但我们得考虑 |
[16:11] | Listen… | 听着 |
[16:13] | you better change the way you think | 你最好也别这么考虑 |
[16:14] | and start doing as I say. | 乖乖听我的话 |
[16:16] | You see, I’m the guy who can save this place. | 我是在拯救这里 |
[16:18] | You’re the guy | 而你 |
[16:19] | who exposes this hospital to a liability. | 却让医院负债累累 |
[16:22] | If that tree trimmer died, | 要是那个伐木工死了 |
[16:23] | do you know the lawsuit we’d be facing? | 你知道我们会卷进怎样的诉讼案吗 |
[16:24] | So I should have just left him to die out in the woods? | 那我是该看着他死在树林里吗 |
[16:27] | Don’t try to turn me into some heartless bureaucrat. | 别把我当成什么没心没肺的官僚主义者 |
[16:29] | You don’t know anything about me, | 你并不了解我 |
[16:31] | and you broke every rule pulling out that branch. | 而你拔出那个树枝完全是违规行为 |
[16:33] | Every legal rule, not medical. | 违的是法律规则 不是医疗规则 |
[16:35] | It’s all the same thing now. | 现在法律规则就是医疗规则 |
[16:37] | This isn’t some cash unit in Afghanistan | 这不是阿富汗的战斗支援医院 |
[16:40] | where you’re the god. | 你说了也不算 |
[16:41] | You’re on your last chance, | 我再给你最后一个机会 |
[16:43] | so you either get in line, or you are out of here! | 你要么听话 要么走人 |
[16:50] | Don’t threaten me. | 别威胁我 |
[16:51] | Get out of my way. I don’t get intimidated. | 别烦我了 我才不怕你 |
[17:06] | Oh, see? | 看吧 |
[17:07] | You’re not as tough as people said you — | 你也没有传说中那么强 |
[17:13] | TC T.C. | |
[17:15] | Oh, he fell. | 他摔了一跤 |
[17:17] | Yeah. Okay. | 好吧 |
[17:19] | There’s a multi-car accident out in Kerr county. | 克尔县发生一起连环撞车事件 |
[17:21] | Topher needs you to go with him. | 陶福要你和他一起去 |
[17:22] | Chopper’s out in the lot. | 直升机在等你了 |
[17:23] | Okay, uh, just get him some smelling salts. He’ll be okay. | 给他闻点碳酸铵 他不会有事的 |
[17:29] | Hey, buddy. | 哥们 |
[17:30] | They say it’s a really bad one, Tee! | 他们说情况不妙 T |
[17:33] | Let’s go! We gotta move it! | 出发 动作快 |
[17:36] | We’re taking off now. 15 minutes out. | 准备起飞 15分钟后到 |
[17:44] | The teenager said | 那孩子说 |
[17:44] | the pickup drove right into his lane! | 卡车直接冲进了他的车道 |
[17:46] | He’s got minor lacerations! | 他身上轻微撕裂 |
[17:48] | The other driver has broken ribs. | 另一个司机肋骨骨折 |
[17:49] | We’ve got them covered! It’s the kid in the S.U.V. | 他们没事 问题在于越野车里的孩子 |
[17:53] | We didn’t wanna move him. | 我们不敢移动他 |
[17:54] | – That’s why we called you! – Help my brother! | -所以才叫你们来 -救救我弟弟 |
[17:55] | You have to help Matthew, please! | 求你救救马修 |
[18:00] | All the doors are jammed! | 所有门都打不开 |
[18:01] | You gotta go through the sunroof. | 你得从天窗进去 |
[18:06] | Hey, Matthew. | 马修 |
[18:07] | Hey. I’m T.C. This is Topher. | 我是TC 这是陶福 |
[18:09] | Okay, I know you’re scared. | 我知道你很害怕 |
[18:11] | We need you to be brave, all right? | 但你得勇敢起来 好吗 |
[18:13] | Move your fingers for me. | 动动手指好吗 |
[18:15] | Yeah? Hey, good job. Good job. | 干的好 很好 |
[18:18] | Okay, we’re gonna take care of you. | 我们会救你的 |
[18:20] | So we’re gonna get you out of here. | 不过得先把你弄出来 |
[18:22] | Be right back. Pull me up. | 我马上回来 拉我上去 |
[18:24] | How bad? | 有多糟 |
[18:26] | His skull is separated from his spinal column. | 颅骨和脊椎脱离 |
[18:28] | I can see ’em moving separately with each breath. | 呼吸时头部和脊椎的移动都不同步 |
[18:30] | Oh, my god. How is he still alive? | 天哪 他居然还活着 |
[18:32] | By some miracle, the skull is being held in place | 奇迹 头部完全是靠颈部肌肉 |
[18:35] | by the neck muscles. | 才保持在原位 |
[18:36] | But he’s still got motor activity in his extremities, | 不过四肢还有肌动活动 |
[18:38] | so the spinal cord hasn’t been severed. | 说明脊髓还没断 |
[18:41] | We need to sedate him and get him out of here. | 打镇定剂 先把他弄出来 |
[18:43] | He’s got a chance. | 他还有救 |
[18:45] | We need to fashion a mini body board to fit in there, | 我们需要做一个能放进去的小型担架 |
[18:48] | and get some blankets. | 还需要一些毯子 |
[18:49] | We need to — we need to improvise blocks | 我们得用毯子垫着 |
[18:51] | to stabilize his head and neck, okay? Let’s go. | 固定他的头部和颈部 行动 |
[18:53] | Hey, hey, buddy. Hey. | 哥们 |
[18:56] | We’re gonna take care of you. | 我们会救你的 |
[19:00] | Oh, it smells like my grandma’s house. | 闻起来跟我奶奶家似的 |
[19:02] | No, I can’t believe we have to do this. | 我们居然还要干这个 |
[19:04] | Hey, I did it all last year. | 我去年干了一整年呢 |
[19:06] | State law. When an old fogey croaks at a nursing home, | 本州法律规定 养老院死了倔老头 |
[19:07] | only an M.D. can declare him dead. | 只有执业医师才能宣布死亡 |
[19:10] | So they bring ’em here. | 他们就都送来给我们了 |
[19:11] | Climb in. Check his pulse. Takes two minutes. | 爬进去把个脉 两分钟就好 |
[19:13] | Let’s go, before we start getting busy again. | 快点 过会儿又要忙了 |
[19:15] | Uh, hey, hey, wait. Wait. | 等等 |
[19:16] | I get to go first. Got to do the stitches, so… | 我先来 你之前缝的针… |
[19:19] | Because you were afraid. | 因为你害怕 |
[19:21] | I was… I was not afraid, all right? | 我…我没怕 好吗 |
[19:22] | I was, uh, I was hesitant. There’s a difference. | 我就是犹豫了一下 不是一回事 |
[19:27] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[19:30] | Go in there. | 来了 |
[19:38] | Dude! Hey! | 哥们儿 够了 |
[19:42] | You can open it. | 可以打开了 |
[19:48] | Hey! What is that?! | 搞什么鬼 |
[19:50] | That’d be your good friend Kenny. | 你好朋友肯尼啊 |
[19:57] | Yeah, I know it is. | 我知道是他 |
[20:03] | Whoa, whoa, where are you going? | 你要去哪儿 |
[20:07] | One of the admitting ladies said they couldn’t do the tests | 入院处的一位女士说我没有医保 |
[20:09] | ’cause I didn’t have insurance. | 所以不能给我做检查 |
[20:11] | No, no, no. | 不不不 |
[20:13] | Topher told me you could not leave, no matter what. | 陶福叮嘱我 无论如何不能让你走 |
[20:15] | If anybody comes up to you, | 有人来找你麻烦 |
[20:16] | you just start gagging like you’re gonna hurl all over ’em. | 你就假装反胃 要吐他们一身的样子 |
[20:19] | Then run to the head and hang out for a while. | 然后去洗手间躲一阵子 |
[20:22] | Can you do that? | 能做到吗 |
[20:23] | I think I can. | 应该可以 |
[20:24] | It has to be good now. | 一定要装得够像哦 |
[20:26] | We hear people gagging all day long. | 真正的呕吐我们可是见得多了 |
[20:28] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[20:34] | Oh. Okay, stop, okay, stop, stop. | 好了 好了 停下 |
[20:37] | That was really gross. | 这听着真恶心 |
[20:40] | Look, you’ll be fine. | 你会没事的 |
[20:42] | Steady… | 稳住 |
[20:45] | Steady. | 稳住 |
[20:47] | Let’s get him secured. | 把他固定好 |
[20:51] | Hey. If this kid slips a millimeter, | 这孩子动一毫米 |
[20:54] | he’ll be paralyzed and die. | 他就瘫痪没命了 |
[20:55] | So no pressure, guys. | 别有压力哦 各位 |
[20:56] | Topher, here’s nurse Ramos. | 陶福 拉莫斯护士的电话 |
[20:58] | Hey, Toph, our neurosurgeon is in Houston doing an operation, | 陶福 神外医生还在休斯顿做手术 |
[21:01] | but he’ll be here as soon as he finishes that surgery. | 手术一结束就赶回来 |
[21:03] | Okay, good. Let’s just hope we can get the kid there. | 挺好 希望我们能帮这孩子撑到那时候 |
[21:05] | Crap. Topher. | 该死 陶福 |
[21:06] | – Gotta go. – His lung collapsed. | -我得挂了 -他的肺萎陷了 |
[21:08] | I need a needle to reinflate. | 得用针头减压放气 让肺复张 |
[21:33] | Ah, that was close. Just like old times. | 差点啊 真像过去一样 |
[21:37] | I got him. You’re doing good, kid. | 我稳住他了 你状态不错 孩子 |
[21:40] | We gotta get outta here in the next 10 minutes! | 十分钟内我们得赶紧撤 |
[21:42] | A storm is moving in. | 暴风雨要来了 |
[21:44] | – Okay. – Let’s do this. | -好吧 -准备开始吧 |
[21:46] | Doc, I gotta put something over you guys. | 医生 我得拿东西罩住你们 |
[21:48] | There’s gonna be embers flying all over the place | 切开这东西时 |
[21:49] | when we cut this thing open. | 火花会漫天飞的 |
[21:51] | I gotta keep him still and keep his lung inflated. | 我得扶住他 还得保持他肺部通气 |
[21:54] | Just put it over him. | 罩住他就行了 |
[22:31] | Dr. Ganote, 2-2-8-0. | 伽诺特医生 2280 |
[22:34] | All right, everybody. Gather around. | 各位 集中一下 |
[22:36] | I got a few things to say. | 我有事要说 |
[22:38] | So I log on to the tablet program | 我刚看了电子病历系统 |
[22:40] | to see if any new patients’ names are entered, | 想看看有没有新录入的病人 |
[22:42] | and I find the following names… | 录入的名字有… |
[22:45] | Dick Hurtz. | 旦郝腾 |
[22:48] | Anita Lay. | 李裘草 |
[22:50] | Some young guy? | 女汉纸 |
[22:52] | Okay. Guys, you’ve had your fun, | 各位你们也闹够了 |
[22:54] | but come on. You have got to take this seriously. | 现在得开始重视这个了 |
[22:57] | It has made the day shift so much better. | 这系统让白班的人受益匪浅 |
[22:59] | It is amazing. Just… | 非常好用 大家只要… |
[23:00] | Is it true that Ragosa fired T.C.? | 拉戈萨真的把TC开除了吗 |
[23:03] | It’s all over the 4th floor. | 四楼的人都在传 |
[23:10] | What are we gonna do? | 没他我们怎么办 |
[23:12] | You can’t fire him, | 你不能开除他 |
[23:13] | because medically speaking, he is irreplaceable. | 他的医学能力无人可替代 |
[23:16] | Everybody can be replaced. | 没有人是无可替代的 |
[23:19] | Not T.C. | TC除外 |
[23:22] | I know him. Okay? | 我很了解他 明白吗 |
[23:24] | I… I can turn him. | 我可以让他改的 |
[23:28] | I can get him in line. | 让他按规矩办事 |
[23:30] | You just have to let me. | 你只要给我点时间 |
[23:33] | This sounds like more | 听起来你关心的 |
[23:34] | than just a professional interest, Jordan. | 可不止他的职业发展啊 乔丹 |
[23:36] | It’s not. It’s what best for the Trauma Department. | 不是这个意思 我只是为了创伤科着想 |
[23:39] | Well, I don’t think so. | 我看可不是 |
[23:44] | He’s out of here. | 我绝不留他 |
[23:54] | Somebody get me a status on that surgeon! | 神外医生来了没 |
[23:58] | Callahan, you’re fired! | 卡拉翰 你被开除了 |
[24:00] | Get your things and get your ass out of here in 10 minutes! | 收拾东西 十分钟之内走人 |
[24:02] | Screw you, Ragosa! | 去死吧你 拉戈萨 |
[24:04] | Did you approve that M.R.I. for me?! | 我申请的核磁共振你批准了没 |
[24:06] | No! She has no insurance! | 没有 她没有医保 |
[24:08] | I know she doesn’t! That’s why I asked you to approve it! | 我知道 所以才求你批准的 |
[24:11] | Take her to the clinic. | 让她去门诊 |
[24:13] | She’ll have to wait six months if she goes to the clinic! | 她走门诊得等上六个月 |
[24:15] | She could be dead by then! | 说不准那时她都死了 |
[24:18] | Why is it so hard for you people to understand | 你们怎么就是想不通 |
[24:21] | that if we keep treating everybody for free, | 如果我们免费收治所有人 |
[24:23] | we will go bankrupt? | 会破产的 |
[24:26] | Because we’re the ones dealing with the people, not you! | 因为治病救人的是我们 不是你 |
[24:30] | So, is, um, T.C. really gone? | TC真的被开了吗 |
[24:33] | I don’t know. I don’t wanna think about it. | 不知道 我也不想琢磨这事 |
[24:34] | Come on. Let’s do this before someone walks in on us, please. | 来吧 趁着没人发现 速战速决 |
[24:38] | Clear. | 离手 |
[24:39] | – Clear. – Clear. | -离手 -离手 |
[24:41] | All right. There we go. | 不错 成功 |
[24:43] | Trust me. You don’t want your first time | 相信我 你不会希望 |
[24:44] | being on someone who really needs it. | 第一次上手就是实战 |
[24:45] | – Paul, you’re up. – Wait. We don’t… | -保罗 该你了 -等等 我没… |
[24:47] | We didn’t do things… things like this at Columbia. | 在哥大我们不做这些事情的 |
[24:49] | Yeah, well, not all of us could afford | 是吧 不是所有人都负担得起 |
[24:50] | to go to the fancy med schools. I went to U.S.H. | 金光闪闪的医学院的 我上的USH |
[24:52] | Is that in the Caribbean? | 这学校是在加勒比吗 |
[24:54] | That’d be the uniformed services hospital. | 那是一家军事医院 |
[24:55] | It’s for military. I was a medic. | 是为部队服务的 我以前是医务兵 |
[24:57] | I was good at it, so the army put me through med school. | 我干得很好 所以部队让我读了医学院 |
[24:59] | How long do you have to serve to pay ’em back? | 你服役多久才还清他们的情 |
[25:01] | I owe ’em 10 years, but I’m in it for life. | 我欠他们十年 但我这辈子都搭进来了 |
[25:02] | No debt. I get to be a surgeon. Sweet deal. | 没有债务 我还能当外科医生 很划算 |
[25:05] | Paul, this guy’s really dead, so hit him. | 保罗 这家伙已经死透了 电他吧 |
[25:07] | So I hear you fight mixed martial arts. | 我听说你会综合搏击 |
[25:09] | I love watching that. | 我很爱看 |
[25:10] | Yeah. I do it when I can. It’s a fun hobby. | 对 我有空就打 那是个有趣的爱好 |
[25:15] | Paul, come on. Now. | 保罗 来吧 快点 |
[25:19] | – Clear. – Clear. | -离手 -离手 |
[25:21] | – Whoa! Watch it! – Sorry. Sorry. | -小心点 -抱歉 抱歉 |
[25:24] | Um, it’s — sorry. | 不好意思 |
[25:25] | Ragosa nixed the M.R.I. for Kara. | 拉戈萨拒绝给卡拉做核磁共振 |
[25:26] | I don’t have much time. I need to know where she is. | 我没多少时间了 我得知道她在哪 |
[25:28] | – Kenny’s got her stashed in the head. – Thanks. | -肯尼把她藏在厕所里了 -谢了 |
[25:33] | Hey, Dwayne. | 嘿 德韦恩 |
[25:35] | What do you want from me? | 你又要干吗 |
[25:36] | Um, I need a favor. | 我想让你帮个忙 |
[25:37] | No kidding. You’re talking to me. | 没开玩笑吧 你在跟我说话呢 |
[25:40] | I-I need a scan for that girl over there. | 我需要给那个女孩做个扫描 |
[25:43] | She doesn’t have insurance. | 她没有医疗保险 |
[25:46] | she might — she might have a tumor. | 她可能 她可能长了个肿瘤 |
[25:49] | Hate to see a hot girl die. | 真不想看到这么火辣的姑娘去死 |
[25:52] | Okay, if I do this, you owe me. | 如果我帮忙的话 你就欠我的 |
[25:55] | All right, whatever you want. | 好吧 你要什么都行 |
[25:57] | Oh, I want liposuction, | 我想做抽脂手术 |
[25:58] | Here, here, and here. | 这里 这里 还有这里 |
[26:01] | Mm, dude, I’m not a plastic surgeon. | 哥们 我可不是整形医生 |
[26:03] | But you know some. | 但你认识一些 |
[26:04] | Get me the lipo, I’ll get you the M.R.I. | 给我做抽脂 我就给你做核磁共振 |
[26:09] | All right, just — just… Don’t do that. | 好吧 别这样看人家 |
[26:12] | – $2,500 for lipo? – It’s a good deal. | -抽脂手术要两千五 -已经很便宜了 |
[26:15] | I’m not giving you 2,500 bucks. This girl could die. | 两千五想都不要想 那姑娘可能要死了 |
[26:17] | Have a heart. What — what else can I do for you? | 有点同情心 我能为你做点别的吗 |
[26:20] | Oh! Spurs tickets. | 马刺队的门票 |
[26:21] | I already have courtside seats, | 我已经有了场边座位 |
[26:23] | And I make way more than you, so you can’t bribe me. | 而且我赚得比你多 你没法贿赂我 |
[26:26] | But… | 但是… |
[26:28] | You know that hot new intern? Set me up with her. | 你认识那个性感的新实习生吗 介绍给我 |
[26:32] | Krista? | 克丽丝塔 |
[26:33] | Yeah. | 对 |
[26:36] | She’s way out of your league, man. | 你可泡不到她 伙计 |
[26:37] | I mean, let’s start small. | 让我们来点简单的吧 |
[26:39] | How about I buy you a blowup doll? | 我给你买个充气娃娃怎么样 |
[26:41] | Date with Krista or no lipo. | 不跟克丽丝塔约会就休想做抽脂 |
[26:47] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[26:48] | This is kind of weird, | 这听起来很奇怪 |
[26:49] | but — but I’m just gonna spit it out. | 但我还是得说出来 |
[26:50] | I need you to go on a date with a plastic surgeon | 我需要你跟一个整形医生约会 |
[26:53] | so he’ll perform lipo on a M.R.I. tech | 这样他就会给核磁共振技师做抽脂手术 |
[26:56] | who will then give Kara the M.R.I. | 然后卡拉就能做核磁共振 |
[26:58] | to see if she has a tumor. | 看看她到底有没有肿瘤 |
[27:00] | You have to be kidding me. | 你一定是在逗我 |
[27:01] | I-I wish I was, | 我也希望是 |
[27:02] | but I pretty much need to know right now | 但我现在就得知道 |
[27:04] | if we’re gonna get her in there. | 我们能不能让她做核磁共振 |
[27:06] | Wow. I am so glad I went to medical school. | 我真高兴我去念了医学院 |
[27:21] | Do you have a second? | 你有时间吗 |
[27:28] | So I heard it got… | 我听说当时 |
[27:30] | pretty hairy out there with the kid. | 那个孩子的情况很危险 |
[27:32] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[27:35] | You know, when I saw his neck like that… | 当我看到他的脖子已经那样的时候… |
[27:40] | I ever tell you about this, uh, | 我没跟你说过这事吧 |
[27:43] | this goofy soldier from Iowa | 那个叫鲍勃·罗布奇的 |
[27:45] | named Bob Ropekee? | 来自艾奥瓦的笨蛋大兵 |
[27:46] | No, I don’t… | 不 我没有… |
[27:48] | – No? – I don’t think you did, no. | -没有吗 -我觉得你没说过 |
[27:52] | He was in a humvee accident near Kandahar. | 他在坎大哈附近遇到了车祸 |
[27:54] | Same injury as this boy. | 跟这个男孩受了一样的伤 |
[27:57] | I had to operate on him. | 我不得不给他做手术 |
[28:00] | Are you serious? | 你是认真的吗 |
[28:02] | You did a spinal decapitation surgery in a tent? | 你在帐篷里做了一个脊髓离断手术 |
[28:06] | – Wow, I’m impressed. – Yeah? | -真让我刮目相看 -是吗 |
[28:07] | Yes, I am, very. | 是的 相当敬佩 |
[28:13] | I really thought he was gonna make it. | 我真的以为他能活下来的 |
[28:18] | I did. | 真的 |
[28:21] | It was a hard letter to write to his parents. | 给他的父母写信真的很艰难 |
[28:29] | ‘Cause I was — I was the one driving the humvee. | 因为我就是那个开车的人 |
[28:38] | Tee, I’m… | T 我… |
[28:41] | I’m really sorry. | 很抱歉听到这件事 |
[28:41] | No, I shouldn’t have told you. | 不 我不该告诉你的 |
[28:43] | Why? | 为什么 |
[28:45] | You know, I… | 我… |
[28:47] | I told you enough stories when I got back. | 我回来之后已经给你讲了很多故事 |
[28:49] | I don’t need to tell you any more. | 我没必要再给你讲了 |
[28:50] | You don’t need to hear them. | 你没必要听的 |
[28:53] | Look, Tee… | 听着 T |
[28:56] | I know we’re not together anymore. | 我知道我们已经不在一起了 |
[29:01] | But it doesn’t mean | 但那不意味着 |
[29:01] | that I’ve stopped caring about you. | 我不再关心你了 |
[29:06] | Guys, we got a drunk driver, multiple M.V.A. | 伙计们 一个酒驾司机 多人车祸伤 |
[29:09] | Five minutes out. | 五分钟后到 |
[29:10] | Okay, I’ll — I’ll be right there. | 好的 我马上就到 |
[29:11] | All right, looks like I’m up. | 好吧 看起来该我上了 |
[29:13] | Look, Tee, uh, | 听着 T |
[29:15] | about this whole Ragosa thing… | 关于拉戈萨的事 |
[29:17] | Come on. Don’t let it end this way. | 拜托 别以这种方式结束好吗 |
[29:20] | You need to apologize, all right? | 你得去道歉 好吗 |
[29:21] | It’s the only way… | 这是唯一的方法… |
[29:23] | if you wanna stay. | 如果你想留下来的话 |
[29:35] | M.V.A.’s coming in. Triage up. | 多人车祸伤 赶快分诊 |
[29:38] | Start two large bore I.V.s, wide open. | 开两条大口径静脉通路 |
[29:40] | Type and cross for 10 units. | 交叉配型 十个单位 |
[29:41] | We need 4 units of O-neg. | 四个单位O型阴性血 |
[29:43] | This one is in bad shape. | 这家伙情况可不乐观 |
[29:44] | This one’s mine. Topher, you’re with me. | 这个我来管 陶福 跟我一起 |
[29:46] | T.C., the boy’s coding. | TC 那个男孩快不行了 |
[29:47] | Jordan, I need you with me. Drew, take the drunk driver. | 乔丹跟我一起来 德鲁 负责那个司机 |
[29:51] | Topher, take the victim. | 陶福负责受害者 |
[29:52] | Krista, Paul! | 克丽丝塔 保罗 |
[29:54] | This guy’s a mess. | 这家伙真是一团糟 |
[29:55] | Let’s go, let’s go. Recycle the pressure. | 快点 快点 继续施压 |
[29:58] | Another 5-0 vicryl on a large needle. | 再来5-0薇乔 穿大针 |
[30:00] | BP’s falling. 60 systolic. | 血压下降 收缩压60 |
[30:02] | 2 more units right now. | 再拿两个单位血 |
[30:03] | Here you go. 2 units. | 来了 两个单位血 |
[30:05] | He’s gonna code. | 他会心跳骤停的 |
[30:08] | That’s the brother of the boy T.C. brought in by helicopter. | 那是TC用直升机送来的那孩子的哥哥 |
[30:11] | He was the one who was driving. | 当时是他在开车 |
[30:13] | Poor thing is so upset. | 小家伙太难过了 |
[30:15] | Thanks. I’ll talk to him. | 多谢 我去和他谈谈 |
[30:17] | His mother’s on the way. | 他妈妈在来的路上 |
[30:19] | If his little brother doesn’t recover, | 如果他弟弟没有挺过来 |
[30:20] | he may never get over the guilt of this. | 他会自责一辈子的 |
[30:25] | Unbelievable. | 难以置信 |
[30:26] | This guy’s got a .38 alcohol level, | 此人血液酒精浓度0.38 |
[30:28] | creams another car, | 还撞烂了一辆车 |
[30:30] | and he only ends up with a black eye and a boo-boo neck. | 居然只是撞了个熊猫眼 脖子轻伤 |
[30:32] | Get him to recovery. | 带去复苏室 |
[30:35] | Time of death — 3:27. | 死亡时间 3点27分 |
[30:42] | You did your best, doctor. | 医生 你们已经尽力了 |
[30:49] | Damn drunk drivers. | 他妈的酒驾司机 |
[31:11] | – Is this the drunk driver? – Yep. | -酒驾的就是他吗 -是的 |
[31:15] | Sir? | 先生 |
[31:17] | You with me? | 听到我说话吗 |
[31:18] | Oh. Oh, so — oh, so you know | 你应该知道 |
[31:20] | that, um, this button in your hand controls | 你手握的这个按钮可以 |
[31:23] | the morphine from this machine that’s next to your bed. | 调节你床边这台机器里的吗啡 |
[31:25] | It’s to — it’s to help ease your pain. | 这是帮你减轻疼痛的 |
[31:30] | Button. | 按钮 |
[31:33] | Morphine. | 吗啡 |
[31:35] | Pain. | 疼死你 |
[31:39] | Tell them to prep the O.R. for the boy. | 跟他们说为这孩子准备手术室 |
[31:41] | Yes, doctor. | 好的 医生 |
[31:42] | What’s going on here? | 现在是什么状况 |
[31:43] | His bladder has emptied. He’s lost control of his extremities. | 膀胱已排空 四肢失去知觉 |
[31:45] | We need to get him to the O.R. | 我们得赶在永久瘫痪前 |
[31:46] | before the paralysis is permanent. | 为他做手术 |
[31:48] | The neurosurgeon isn’t here yet. He’s still stuck in Houston. | 神经外科医生还困在休斯顿没法赶来 |
[31:50] | We can’t wait. Just stay out of my way. | 等不及了 离我远点 |
[31:52] | I don’t have time to explain | 我没时间给你解释 |
[31:53] | how this operation works to you. | 怎么做这场手术 |
[31:55] | We have major liability here, Jordan. | 医院是要承担主要责任的 乔丹 |
[31:58] | Has T.C. ever performed one of these before? | TC以前做过这样的手术吗 |
[32:00] | Yes, in Afghanistan. | 有 在阿富汗 |
[32:02] | And? | 然后呢 |
[32:03] | He did it. | 他完成了 |
[32:04] | Excuse me. | 失陪了 |
[32:06] | Matthew was my responsibility. | 马修的事都怪我 |
[32:09] | I was supposed to protect him, | 我应该保护他 |
[32:10] | And now I might have killed my little brother. | 但现在我可能害死了我弟弟 |
[32:12] | Tommy, look at me. | 汤米 看着我 |
[32:14] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[32:16] | Your brother is alive right now because of you. | 因为你 你弟弟现在还活着 |
[32:20] | The deputy said that you would both be dead | 警方说要是车直接撞上 |
[32:21] | if the accident had been head on. | 你们俩就都死了 |
[32:23] | Your reflex saved Matthew. | 你的应急反应救了马修 |
[32:26] | And then despite being in shock | 尽管你当时吓坏了 |
[32:28] | and injured yourself, you crawled to the highway, | 你也受伤了 但你还是爬到了高速路 |
[32:31] | called 9-1-1. | 打了急救电话 |
[32:34] | This was not your fault. | 这不是你的错 |
[32:37] | Do you understand that? | 你明白了吗 |
[32:40] | Look me in the eye and tell me you understand. | 看着我的眼睛 告诉我你明白了 |
[32:45] | I understand. | 我明白了 |
[32:47] | Honey? | 宝贝 |
[32:49] | – Your mother’s here. – Tommy. | -你妈妈来了 -汤米 |
[32:52] | Mom. | 妈妈 |
[33:01] | Son of a bitch. This isn’t working. | 妈的 这样不行 |
[33:03] | We’re not gonna be able | 我们没办法把颅骨 |
[33:04] | to attach the skull to the neck bone. | 固定到颈椎上 |
[33:06] | It’ll take six screws. | 需要六颗螺钉 |
[33:07] | The cervical vertebra has a fracture on the left side. | 颈椎左侧有骨裂 |
[33:09] | There’s nothing for the screws to hold onto. | 没地方可以支撑螺钉 |
[33:12] | What about the front of the neck? | 颈前部那里呢 |
[33:15] | No. It’s got a hairline fracture there, too. | 不行 那里也有细微骨裂 |
[33:18] | The N20 is starting to fade. | 麻醉作用正在消退 |
[33:20] | I don’t know how much more of this he can take. | 不知道他还能坚持多久 |
[33:22] | What are we gonna do? | 我们该怎么做 |
[33:23] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[33:24] | You’re going to need to attach | 你需要把颅骨直接 |
[33:25] | the skull directly to the spine. | 固定在脊椎上 |
[33:28] | What keeps it in place? | 怎么固定 |
[33:29] | A titanium loop. | 用钛环 |
[33:30] | Use the wires to secure it to the base of the skull | 用金属线将其固定在颅骨底端 |
[33:32] | and remove a piece of his rib to fortify it. | 然后取部分肋骨进行加固 |
[33:35] | They’ve had success with the procedure at Barrow in Phoenix. | 凤凰城巴罗神经研究所曾成功完成这项手术 |
[33:38] | I observed it at a seminar there last Spring. | 去年春天我在研讨会上看到过 |
[33:40] | It will work. | 会成功的 |
[33:42] | It’s our best option. | 这是最好的方案了 |
[33:47] | Ready, doctor? | 准备开始吗 医生 |
[33:56] | Sweat. | 擦汗 |
[34:03] | Almost done. | 快完成了 |
[34:06] | I’ve attached the loop to the spine | 已将钛环接到脊椎上 |
[34:08] | and the wire to the skull. | 颅骨连上线了 |
[34:11] | What’s next? | 下一步做什么 |
[34:13] | Very easy, Jordan. | 很简单 乔丹 |
[34:15] | Go underneath that piece of rib to fortify the spine. | 把那片肋骨填到下面固定脊椎 |
[34:18] | – Very careful. – I got it. | -千万小心 -我知道了 |
[34:20] | The graft needs to be placed | 骨瓣需要分别放在 |
[34:21] | on each side of the spinous process between C1 and C2. | 两侧寰椎和枢椎棘突之间 |
[34:33] | Okay. The grafts are in position. | 好了 骨瓣已放好 |
[34:35] | Let’s secure them and close. | 固定好然后缝合吧 |
[34:46] | I’m still glad I hit him. | 我还是庆幸我打了他一拳 |
[34:49] | I’m a little claustrophobic. | 我有点幽闭恐惧症 |
[34:51] | It’s gonna be okay, Kara. | 没事的 卡拉 |
[34:52] | Just take a nap. Okay? | 就眯一会好吗 |
[34:54] | You need to be very still. | 你得保持不动 |
[34:55] | We only have one shot at this. | 我们只有一次机会 |
[35:04] | I’m afraid the test results from our earlier appointment | 上次我们做的检查 |
[35:06] | were not encouraging. | 结果不容乐观 |
[35:07] | Your vision is definitely deteriorating. | 你的视力确实在衰退 |
[35:10] | When was the last time you had corrective surgery? | 上次你做矫正手术是什么时候 |
[35:13] | It’s been a while. | 很久以前了 |
[35:15] | Not since med school. | 在上医学院之前 |
[35:18] | You’re an MD, too? | 你也有医学学位 |
[35:19] | No, I had to quit. | 没有 我当时必须退学 |
[35:24] | You really can’t perform surgery | 因为如果看不清楚的话 |
[35:25] | when you can’t see that well. | 是不可能做好手术的 |
[35:38] | So how’s your boy doing? Think he’ll make it? | 你的那个小男孩怎么样了 能活下去吗 |
[35:39] | Don’t know. Have to wait for the swelling to go down first. | 不知道 得等水肿消了再说 |
[35:42] | – All right. – How you doing? | -好吧 -你怎么样 |
[35:45] | Doing great. | 挺好的 |
[35:47] | You know that new intern Krista? | 你知道那个新来的实习医师克丽丝塔吧 |
[35:48] | – Yeah. – Totally into me. | -知道 -完全迷上我了 |
[35:50] | I’m not gonna do anything about it, though. | 我不会对她怎么样啦 |
[35:52] | Don’t worry. But… | 放心吧 不过… |
[35:53] | I mean, not that I wouldn’t want to. | 我不是不想 |
[35:54] | She’s pretty hot, right? I’d love to hit that. But… | 她的确很漂亮 我很想追 但是 |
[35:57] | Gray area in the workplace. | 工作场所的灰色地带 |
[35:58] | Kinda confuses, crosses the line and such. | 总是有些太暧昧 越线什么的 |
[36:00] | – Drew. – What? | -德鲁 -怎么了 |
[36:03] | Do you really want me to say it? | 你真的要我说出来吗 |
[36:05] | I have no idea what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[36:08] | No one cares that you’re gay. | 没人在乎你是个同性恋 |
[36:11] | I’m not gay. | 我不是同性恋 |
[36:11] | Okay. Okay. Sorry I brought it up. | 好吧好吧 抱歉提起这个 |
[36:16] | But…You don’t have to pretend with me | 但是在我面前你就别装了 |
[36:19] | if…you are pretending. | 如果你确实在装的话 |
[36:21] | Why would you even think that? | 你怎么会这么想呢说 |
[36:23] | You’ve been here over a year. | 你来这里已经一年了 |
[36:25] | Nobody’s ever met your girl. | 从来都没人见过你的女朋友 |
[36:27] | Nobody’s seen you with a girl. | 也没人见过你和女孩在一起过 |
[36:29] | You’ve turned down a ton of other women, | 你拒绝了无数美女投怀 |
[36:31] | fix-ups from the other nurses. | 还有其他护士的相亲 |
[36:32] | Now there’s this hot new intern — | 现在又来了一个漂亮的新实习生 |
[36:33] | Okay, okay, stop. | 好了好了 打住 |
[36:37] | Do you think anyone else thinks this? | 你觉得别人会不会也这么想 |
[36:40] | No — no, nobody’s said anything that I’ve heard, | 不会 没有 没人说过这种闲话 |
[36:42] | but maybe you should think about coming out. | 但是你应该考虑一下出柜了 |
[36:44] | No way. No. | 没门儿 不行 |
[36:46] | Are you insane? | 你疯了吗 |
[36:48] | The second I come out, I am the gay guy. | 我要是出了柜 就会被打上同性恋的标签 |
[36:52] | How many gay guys were in your ranger unit? | 你们部队有多少同性恋 |
[36:56] | Exactly. | 是吧 |
[36:57] | I love the army, Tee, | 我喜欢部队 T |
[36:58] | and I will not risk losing that… | 而我不会冒这种风险 |
[37:01] | for anything. | 无论如何都不行 |
[37:03] | Coming out is not an option. | 我绝不会出柜的 |
[37:10] | That is so gay. | 你真是太基了 |
[37:25] | Matthew. | 马修 |
[37:27] | Can you hear me? | 能听到我说话吗 |
[37:30] | Matthew, move your hand if you can hear us. | 马修 如果你能听到就动动你的手 |
[37:31] | Can you do that? | 你能做到吗 |
[37:43] | Can you move your hand? | 你能动一下手吗 |
[37:45] | Son? | 儿子 |
[38:05] | M-mom? | 妈妈 |
[38:06] | Oh, thank you. Thank you. | 谢谢 太感谢了 |
[38:10] | Thank you. | 谢谢你们 |
[38:14] | It’s gonna be okay. | 会没事的 |
[38:21] | How amazing was that? | 真的太棒了 |
[38:26] | Hey, how’d it go? | 情况如何 |
[38:27] | It was unbelievable. | 真是难以置信 |
[38:29] | It worked. | 成功了 |
[38:30] | Kid got his feeling back. | 现在那孩子恢复了知觉 |
[38:31] | Thank God. | 感谢上帝 |
[38:31] | Uh-oh. Yeah. Party’s never over. | 真是没完没了啊 |
[38:34] | I’ll catch you guys later. | 待会再见了 |
[38:35] | So…I loved hearing from my new boss | 我很高兴能从新上司那里听到 |
[38:38] | that I’m banging her ex. | 我正和她的前任约炮 |
[38:39] | Thanks for the heads up on that one. | 感谢告知 |
[38:42] | And…here I thought you were a virgin. | 我还以为你没经验呢 |
[38:48] | Day shift staff, report for duty. | 白班工作人员请报到 |
[38:50] | All day shift staff, report for duty. | 全体白班工作人员请报到 |
[38:54] | Am I pregnant? | 我怀孕了吗 |
[38:56] | No. It — it’s — | 没有 是… |
[38:58] | You have a condition called fetus in fetu. | 你这种情况叫做胎内胎 |
[39:02] | It’s gonna sound freaky, | 听起来有些可怕 |
[39:04] | but you had a twin. | 你有一个双胞胎姐妹 |
[39:06] | A twin? | 双胞胎 |
[39:07] | Yes. At your conception or — or early on, | 对 在你还是胚胎时 或者更早之前 |
[39:11] | your twin didn’t develop, but it stayed alive in a — | 你的双胞胎姐妹没能发育 但她仍然存活着 |
[39:14] | in a very small tumor-sized form | 就像一种很小的肿瘤那么大 |
[39:16] | inside your body. | 存活在你体内 |
[39:19] | So I’m not dying? | 所以我不会死了 |
[39:20] | No. | 不会 |
[39:21] | You are not dying. In fact, | 你不会死 事实上 |
[39:23] | the condition is so rare, that the med school | 你的病症十分罕见 所以医学院 |
[39:25] | will do your operation for free. | 会免费给你做手术 |
[39:29] | That’s great. Thank you so much. | 太好了 太谢谢你了 |
[39:46] | I don’t know if you heard, but the boy pulled through. | 不知你听说没有 那孩子挺过来了 |
[39:50] | He’s gonna be okay. | 他会好起来的 |
[39:52] | That’s good to hear. | 挺不错的 |
[39:54] | So… | 那么 |
[39:57] | we should have a conversation about what happened earlier. | 我们应该就之前发生的事情好好谈一下 |
[40:06] | Now we’re even. | 现在扯平了 |
[40:20] | Hey, guys. Look, I know you’re all off duty, | 伙计们 我知道大家都下班了 |
[40:22] | and you just wanna relax after a very hard night, but, um… | 经过辛苦的一晚 大家都想休息一下 但 |
[40:27] | I just wanna say thank you. | 我只想说声谢谢你们 |
[40:28] | You really pulled together tonight. | 今晚大家真的非常齐心合力 |
[40:30] | What about T.C.? | TC怎么样了 |
[40:31] | Anything new? | 有新进展吗 |
[40:33] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[40:34] | I tried to help, but I just — | 我想帮忙的 但是我… |
[40:36] | Well, speak of the devil. | 说曹操 曹操到 |
[40:39] | So, Tee, what’s the news? | T 事情怎么样了 |
[40:41] | Well, I had a meeting with Ragosa. | 我跟拉戈萨谈了一下 |
[40:44] | We worked it out. | 问题就此解决 |
[40:47] | I ain’t going anywhere. | 我哪里都不会去的 |
[40:57] | Is that a new bruise on your face? | 你脸上的淤青是新添的吗 |
[40:59] | I fell. | 我摔倒了 |
[41:01] | Sure, you did. | 说的跟真的似的 |
[41:02] | Jordan. | 乔丹 |
[41:09] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[41:10] | Uh, the paperwork for your drug study. | 你要的制药研究报告 |
[41:13] | You did all this for me after the night you’ve had? | 你忙活了一整晚还给我做了这个 |
[41:18] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[41:22] | – Give me that. – Yeah, okay. | -给我 -好啦好啦 |
[41:26] | Welcome to the night shift, Jordan. | 欢迎来到夜班世界 乔丹 |