时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | I’m a doctor. | 我是医生 |
[00:03] | We’re gonna take this branch out and do a D.P.L. | 得把树枝拔出来进行诊断性腹腔灌洗 |
[00:05] | – Where’d you learn that? – Afghanistan. | -你从哪里学的这招 -阿富汗 |
[00:07] | Medically speaking, T.C. Is irreplaceable. | 他的医学能力无人可替代 |
[00:09] | Everybod can be replaced. | 没有人是无可替代的 |
[00:10] | So you either get in line or you are out of here! | 你要么听话 要么走人 |
[00:16] | Now we’re even. | 现在扯平了 |
[00:17] | T.C. drives me nuts, | TC是快把我逼疯了 |
[00:18] | but there’s no shock there. | 不过不这样才不正常呢 |
[00:19] | Sounds like an interesting story. | 好像很有意思的样子 |
[00:20] | Yeah, it’s a long one. | 但是太长 |
[00:21] | I know we’re not together anymore, | 我知道我们已经不在一起了 |
[00:22] | but it doesn’t mean that I stopped caring about you. | 但那不意味着我不再关心你了 |
[00:25] | I loved hearing from my new boss | 我很高兴能从新上司那里 |
[00:26] | that I’m banging her ex. | 听到我正和她的前任约炮 |
[00:27] | Thanks for the heads-up on that one. | 感谢告知 |
[00:31] | Listen up, everybody! | 大家注意了 |
[00:32] | The night shift starts in five minutes. | 夜班五分钟后开始 |
[00:34] | You got five minutes, and then you’re mine. | 五分钟后开始听从我的调遣 |
[00:36] | So let’s bet a hundred each on the Ducks, minus 28. | 各押100赌俄勒冈大学鸭队 赔率负28 |
[00:39] | Uh, A.S.U. minus 4, | 亚利桑那州立 负4 |
[00:41] | L.S.U. minus 12, | 路易斯安那州立 负12 |
[00:42] | Uh, K-State plus 5 1/2, | 堪萨斯州立 正5.5 |
[00:44] | and the Aggies minus 6. | 德州农机大学农夫队 负6 |
[00:47] | If you lose, I’m not loaning you any more money. | 你要是再输 我可不会再借你钱了 |
[00:49] | I’m serious. I’ve got twins on the way. | 我认真的 我马上要有双胞胎了 |
[00:51] | My wife will kill me. | 再借你钱 我老婆得杀我 |
[00:52] | I paid you back the $400. | 我借你的那400都还了呀 |
[00:54] | You owed me $800! | 你欠我800呢 |
[00:56] | – Hey, Topher. – Dr. Alexander. | -陶福 -亚历山大医师 |
[00:59] | TC T.C. | |
[01:00] | Do you just look for opportunities to take your shirt off? | 你是随时找机会秀身材吗 |
[01:02] | I remember when you used to look for opportunities | 我记得的过去你还总帮我 |
[01:03] | for me to take my shirt off. | 找机会秀身材呢 |
[01:05] | I remember walking in on one of those opportunities. | 我记得还无意撞见过一次呢 |
[01:08] | You think maybe you could show me | 我是你上司 |
[01:10] | a modicum of respect as your boss? | 你就不能稍微尊重下我吗 |
[01:11] | Only when we’re on duty. | 上班时可以 |
[01:18] | I don’t know, T, I think she’s still into you. | T 我觉得她对你余情未了呢 |
[01:22] | 1, 2, 3! | 一 二 三 |
[01:23] | Come on, Drew, 1, 2, 3! | 使劲 德鲁 一 二 三 |
[01:25] | Defensive roll! | 接招 |
[01:28] | You got a fight next week! You can’t let the army down! | 你下周有比赛的 不能丢军人的脸啊 |
[01:30] | Finish hard! Finish hard! | 有始有终 有始有终 |
[01:31] | Defensive roll! | 接招 |
[01:35] | That’s what I’m talking about, D. | 这才像话 D |
[01:38] | What’s up, Ms. Krista? | 怎么啦 克丽丝塔小姐 |
[01:39] | Not much. | 没什么 |
[01:40] | Come on, show me what you got. | 来过两招吧 |
[01:41] | – Really? – Yeah, yeah, yeah. Show me what you got. | -真的啊 -没错 过两招 |
[01:43] | Come on. 2, 3, 2. | 来吧 二 三 二 |
[01:45] | Okay. Not bad for a girl. | 姑娘家还不赖嘛 |
[01:49] | How was that… for a girl? | 姑娘家的…这招怎么样 |
[01:52] | – That was pretty good. – Attagirl, Krista! | -确实很棒 -好样的 克丽丝塔 |
[01:54] | Did I not mention that she trains? | 我没告诉你她健身吗 |
[01:55] | Sorry about that. | 抱歉 |
[01:57] | Yo, Paul. Water. | 保罗 给瓶水 |
[02:05] | Incoming! | 瓶子来袭 |
[02:06] | You — you want another one? | 再来一瓶吗 |
[02:14] | Ma’am? | 夫人 |
[02:14] | I will leave when I am good and ready. | 伤愈前我是不会走的 |
[02:16] | You are ready. You just have a sprained ankle. | 您已经伤愈了 您只是脚踝扭伤 |
[02:19] | A severely sprained ankle. Now let me finish. | 严重的脚踝扭伤 请你离开 |
[02:21] | Oh, and you need to get me a wheelchair. | 再给我找把轮椅 |
[02:23] | I can’t possibly bear any weight. | 我的脚现在不能负重 |
[02:25] | The pain’s a 10 out of 10. | 疼死了 |
[02:30] | Get her the wheelchair. | 给她弄把轮椅 |
[02:33] | Hey, sweetie. | 宝贝 |
[02:35] | How are you, hon? | 你好吗 宝贝 |
[02:36] | How was school? | 在学校过的好吗 |
[02:38] | She… | 她… |
[02:45] | 40-year-old female with bilateral forearm fractures, | 40岁男性 双侧前臂骨折 |
[02:47] | open on the left. | 左侧为开放性伤口 |
[02:48] | Send a trauma panel and type and cross for six. | 叫个创伤小组 交叉配型 6个单位 |
[02:50] | And someone notify Ortho. | 顺便通知整形外科 |
[02:52] | Kenny, Paul, you’re with me. | 肯尼 保罗 跟我走 |
[02:54] | We got a stab wound to the neck. | 颈部有刀伤 |
[02:55] | Guess we know why he crashed, right? | 难怪他开车直撞救护车上了 |
[02:57] | Penetrating neck trauma, zone two! | II区颈部贯穿伤 |
[02:58] | G.C.S. 1-1-1! | GCS评分 1-1-1 |
[03:00] | Place two large bore I.Vs, set up for intubation. | 开两个大口径静脉 准备气管插管 |
[03:03] | Guarding in the left lower quadrant. | 左下腹肌卫 |
[03:05] | Tell C.A.T. scan we’re coming as soon as he’s tubed. | 通知CT室我们插好管就去 |
[03:07] | T.C., we have an officer-involved shooting. | TC 有警官中枪了 |
[03:08] | G.S.W. To the chest. | 胸口枪伤 |
[03:10] | They said to tell you it’s Deputy Woods. | 他们让我告诉你是伍兹警官 |
[03:11] | Nick? Nick Woods? Call the chopper. | 尼克 尼克·伍兹吗 叫直升机 |
[03:13] | They’re bringing him straight here in the cruiser. | 巡逻车马上就把人送来了 |
[03:14] | All right, set up a thoracotomy tray | 好的 准备开胸盘 |
[03:15] | and prep the rapid infuser. Let’s get out there! | 还有快速输液器 我去接人 |
[03:17] | Can I go with him? | 我跟去行吗 |
[03:18] | Don’t look at me. Go, go, go! | 别问我 去去去 |
[03:24] | So you fell off your bike? | 你从单车上摔下来了是吗 |
[03:26] | Yes. He fell. | 是 摔的 |
[03:28] | How fast were you going, bud? | 你当时骑得有多快啊 伙计 |
[03:30] | Not that fast. He just fell awkwardly. | 也不是很快 只是摔得姿势不对 |
[03:35] | Well, let’s get some X-rays. | 我们先拍片子吧 |
[03:37] | I’ll be right back. | 我很快就回来 |
[03:42] | How is she? | 她情况如何 |
[03:44] | She has an open, comminuted Galeazzi fracture. | 开放性粉碎性盖氏骨折 |
[03:46] | She’s headed to the O.R. for a washout | 她得去手术室冲洗 |
[03:47] | and internal fixation. | 并进行内固定 |
[03:49] | I’m guessing the ankle sprain is no longer our biggest concern. | 脚踝扭伤现在大概不是什么大问题了 |
[03:51] | I just checked with our lawyers. | 我刚问了律师 |
[03:52] | Because she refused to get out of the ambulance before it was hit, | 因为撞击前她拒绝离开救护车 |
[03:55] | she technically was not on hospital property. | 所以理论上讲 她不在医院 |
[03:58] | So the hospital and I have zero liability. | 医院和我都没有责任 |
[04:01] | She has to sue the city. I’m off the hook. | 她只能去告市政府 跟我无关了 |
[04:04] | How great is that? | 多好啊 |
[04:05] | We should throw a party. | 我们该开个派对 |
[04:10] | Lidocaine. | 给我利多卡因 |
[04:12] | All right, let’s see what we have under here. | 好了 看看这下面怎么了 |
[04:15] | Oh, man. | 天哪 |
[04:16] | You still with us, Paul? | 你还在吗 保罗 |
[04:18] | Yes, ma’am. | 是的 夫人 |
[04:19] | Good. | 很好 |
[04:23] | Turns out our friend here tried to rob a gas station, | 原来这家伙试图抢劫加油站 |
[04:26] | and the attendant wasn’t having it. | 结果被值班的戳了一刀 |
[04:28] | Get him to the O.R., and tell the cops | 送他去手术室 然后通知警方 |
[04:29] | they can question him in a few hours. | 几小时后他们就能问话了 |
[04:31] | Topher, your wife just called. | 陶福 你妻子刚打电话来 |
[04:33] | She wants you to bring home some hemorrhoid meds. | 她叫你带点痔疮药回去 |
[04:35] | The magic is still alive! | 恰如新婚啊 |
[04:38] | So there’s no way the kid fractured his arm falling off a bike. | 那孩子从单车上摔下来绝不可能把胳膊摔断 |
[04:41] | And his mom won’t even let him answer. | 他妈妈抢答了我所有问题 |
[04:42] | But it’s like he doesn’t want to answer or he can’t. | 但看上去他不想回答或者不能回答 |
[04:45] | I don’t know. Normally, I’d just call a social worker, | 我不知道 一般我就直接联系社工了 |
[04:47] | but… I can’t put my finger on it. | 但 这次我也摸不准 |
[04:50] | The boy just seems off. | 那男孩看着有点不对劲 |
[04:51] | Okay. Let’s get a nurse to pull the mom out for paperwork, | 好吧 我们找个护士带妈妈去办手续 |
[04:53] | and we’ll talk to him alone. | 我们再和他单独谈谈 |
[04:58] | This is Nick. Let’s move! | 这可是尼克 大家抓紧 |
[05:03] | E.M.S. said the ambulance was 30 minutes out, | 急救中心说救护车要等三十分钟 |
[05:05] | so I brought him in. | 我就直接送他来了 |
[05:06] | Armor piercing. It went right through his vest. | 子弹直接打穿防弹衣了 |
[05:08] | I haven’t been able to stop the bleeding. | 我止不住血 |
[05:09] | He passed out about three minutes ago. | 他大约三分钟前昏迷了 |
[05:11] | I’m losing his pulse. We gotta crack the chest. | 我摸不到脉搏 得开胸了 |
[05:15] | Okay, come on. | 来吧 |
[05:16] | I want 4 units running on the rapid infuser five minutes ago! | 我五分钟前就要了四个单位血快速输注 |
[05:20] | Send off a C.B.C., a chem-20, | 全血计数检查 大生化 |
[05:22] | and grab all the O-neg you can find! | 再把能找到的O型血都拿来 |
[05:24] | Hang on there, Nick. | 坚持住 尼克 |
[05:25] | And somebody call Dr. Flannery Mills | 谁去给心脏研究所的 |
[05:27] | at the cardiac institute, | 弗兰纳里·米尔斯医师打电话 |
[05:28] | and tell her to get her ass over here now! Now! | 叫她马上过来 快去 |
[05:31] | Insert the rib spreader and start cranking. | 插入肋骨钎 开始开胸 |
[05:38] | How much do I open the ribs? | 骨间隙开多宽 |
[05:39] | Till you hear ’em crack. | 直到你听到撕裂声 |
[05:44] | Whoa. That’s a huge heart. | 这心脏够大的 |
[05:46] | It’s not his original one. | 这不是他自己的心脏 |
[05:48] | He’s been shot before. | 他之前就中枪过 |
[05:49] | We were in the same platoon in the war. | 战争时我们曾在同一个排 |
[05:52] | I had to find him a new one. | 我给他找了颗新的 |
[05:54] | It was a transplant? | 这颗是移植的吗 |
[05:55] | Yeah. From my brother. | 是的 从我兄弟那儿移植的 |
[05:59] | Okay. Suction, please. | 好了 抽吸 |
[06:14] | – Hey, what’s up? – It’s Nick. | -怎么了 -是尼克 |
[06:16] | Oh, my God. What — what’s the story? | 天哪 怎么回事 |
[06:18] | G.S.W. to the left ventricle. | 左心室枪伤 |
[06:20] | I got my finger in the hole, | 我用手指把洞堵住了 |
[06:21] | but I need you to crossclamp the aorta. | 但我需要你交叉钳住主动脉 |
[06:23] | Clamp. | 给我血管钳 |
[06:27] | Put your finger where mine is. | 把手指放在我原来放的地方 |
[06:29] | I’m through the cords. | 我插上气管了 |
[06:30] | 2-0 silk. | 2-0丝线 |
[06:32] | Retractor. | 牵开器 |
[06:41] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[06:42] | I can’t get the angle. | 我找不到合适的角度 |
[06:45] | T.C., if this is too hard, we can do this. | TC 如果你不行 可以换我们来 |
[06:47] | Suction, please. | 抽吸 |
[06:52] | So… we need you to cover these cases | 我们需要你接手这些病例 |
[06:55] | to free up the attendings for the — | 这样主治医师才有空去处理 |
[06:57] | the real emergencies. | 真正的紧急情况 |
[06:59] | Uh, fantastic. I’m 100% ready. | 好极了 我完全做好准备了 |
[07:02] | A-and listen, I, um, I’m more into diagnosis | 听着 反正比起手术 |
[07:04] | than surgery anyway, so, like… | 我更喜欢诊断 所以… |
[07:07] | Well, then this is perfect. | 那这就最好不过了 |
[07:12] | Does this hurt? | 这样疼吗 |
[07:16] | Anthony, does this hurt when I touch it? | 安东尼 我按这里的时候疼吗 |
[07:18] | A little. | 有一点 |
[07:21] | Where am I? | 我在哪儿 |
[07:22] | You’re in a hospital. | 你在医院 |
[07:25] | Do you remember your mother bringing you in? | 你还记得你妈妈带你来吗 |
[07:27] | No, not really. | 不 不太记得 |
[07:29] | Can you remember anything about how you got hurt? | 你还记得自己是怎么受伤的吗 |
[07:31] | Did somebody hit you? | 有人打你吗 |
[07:33] | Did you fall? | 你摔的吗 |
[07:34] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[07:37] | You can tell us. | 你可以告诉我们 |
[07:38] | It’ll be our secret. | 这是我们之间的小秘密 |
[07:40] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[07:42] | Where am I again? | 你刚才说我在哪里 |
[07:45] | Okay. Hey, you wanna play a game on my phone? | 好吧 你想玩我手机上的游戏吗 |
[07:51] | Okay. | 给 |
[07:58] | Multiple rib fractures, various stages of healing. | 多处肋骨骨折 康复程度不同 |
[08:01] | He’s been treated somewhere. | 他在其他地方接受过治疗 |
[08:03] | Time to call child services? | 是不是该通知儿童福利保护署 |
[08:05] | Not yet. | 还不是时候 |
[08:06] | They’re too overwhelmed. They’ll just bury him in the system. | 他们要处理的事太多 根本顾不上管他 |
[08:09] | He’s definitely been traumatized, | 他肯定受到了创伤 |
[08:10] | Physically and emotionally. | 身体上还有精神上 |
[08:11] | – By the mother? – Possibly. | -他妈妈弄的吗 -有可能 |
[08:13] | Or a relative. But… | 也可能是亲戚 但是… |
[08:15] | Something’s clearly off. | 这里面一定有问题 |
[08:17] | To find out what’s going on, | 要搞清情况我得有空 |
[08:18] | I need time to run an MMSE, | 给他做个简易精神状态检查 |
[08:19] | and APS tests. | 和抗精神药物检查 |
[08:20] | But I can’t hold him with only a fractured arm. | 只有手臂骨折我无法留他住院 |
[08:22] | Unless, of course, there was another diagnosis. | 除非你还有其它诊断结果 |
[08:25] | What if I were to admit him for concussion syndrome? | 如果以脑震荡症状收治呢 |
[08:28] | I’ll say he’s complaining of nausea and headaches. | 我就说他抱怨恶心还头疼 |
[08:30] | We’ll say it’s from the bike fall. | 我们可以说那是摔落自行车引起的 |
[08:31] | That’ll buy you a little bit of time. | 那应该能给你些时间了 |
[08:32] | That’s great. Thank you. | 太好了 谢谢你 |
[08:34] | All right, I’ll start a background check on the mom | 那我先去调查他妈妈 |
[08:35] | And then run the tests on the boy. | 然后就去给那男孩做检测 |
[08:37] | Perfect. | 太好了 |
[08:42] | Uh, Mrs. Franklin. Hi. | 富兰克林太太 你好 |
[08:45] | I am Dr. Cummings. | 我是卡明斯医生 |
[08:47] | Okay. Uh, well, what can I help you with this evening? | 请问有您有哪里不舒服呢 |
[08:51] | It burns. | 我有灼痛感 |
[08:52] | Uh, what — what burns? | 哪里有灼痛感 |
[08:54] | Down here. | 下面 |
[08:56] | I think that a-hole Charlie Knight gave me an STD. | 那个混账查理·奈特一定把性病传给我了 |
[09:00] | S-STD. Okay. Uh… | 性病 好吧 |
[09:03] | You sure that… | 你确定是… |
[09:06] | Wait a minute. This is, uh, this is a joke. | 等等 这是个恶作剧吧 |
[09:07] | I know what this is, okay. | 我知道你们在搞什么鬼 |
[09:09] | Uh, Kenny? Kenny? | 肯尼 肯尼 |
[09:10] | Nice try, buddy! Nice… | 想得美 伙计 |
[09:13] | Uh, Kenny put you up to this, obviously. | 一定是肯尼安排你这么做的 |
[09:15] | Do these sores look like a joke to you? | 这些疱疹看着像恶作剧吗 |
[09:18] | Oh, my… | 我的天 |
[09:24] | Come on. Come on. Let’s go again. | 加油 我们再试一次 |
[09:26] | – Clear. – Clear. | -离手 -离手 |
[09:28] | Still V-fib. | 还在室颤 |
[09:31] | T., it’s been 20 minutes. | T 已经过去二十分钟了 |
[09:32] | Bolus lidocaine. Let’s go. | 静推利多卡因 再来一次 |
[09:33] | Krista, increase the joules. | 克丽丝塔 增加能量 |
[09:39] | – Clear. – Clear. | -离手 -离手 |
[09:42] | – I got a pulse! – Yes! | -有心跳了 -太好了 |
[09:44] | You are not gonna die, Nick. Do you hear me? | 你可不会死的 尼克 听到没 |
[09:46] | You are not gonna die. | 你不会死的 |
[09:48] | T T.? | |
[09:50] | Listen, you did great, but… | 听着 你做得很好 可是… |
[09:53] | He’s gonna need a real heart surgeon to fix this | 要治好他得找真正的心外科医生 |
[09:54] | or he’s gonna code again. | 不然他还会骤停的 |
[09:56] | Yeah. That’s why I had them call Flannery. | 没错 我已经让人打电话叫弗兰纳里了 |
[10:05] | Hi. Hi. Uh, listen. | 你好 听我说 |
[10:06] | Is there any way somebody could take my patient | 有没有谁能接手我的病人 |
[10:08] | – or… – No. | -或者…-没有 |
[10:14] | TC T.C. | |
[10:15] | We’re gonna figure this out, Debbie. | 我们会有办法的 黛比 |
[10:16] | We, uh, we stabilized Nick, | 尼克已经稳定了 |
[10:19] | but he has damage to his heart. | 可他的心脏受损 |
[10:21] | Oh, God. | 老天 |
[10:22] | We fixed the hole in his ventricle, | 我们修补了心室上的洞 |
[10:24] | and we’re gonna get him on some medications | 一会儿给他用点药 |
[10:25] | to help his heart beat. | 帮助他的心脏跳动 |
[10:26] | Then I’m gonna fix whatever these butchers has screwed up. | 然后就换我来收拾这群笨蛋的乱摊子 |
[10:33] | Dr. Flannery Mills, this is Dr. Jordan Alexander. | 弗兰纳里·米尔斯医生 这位是乔丹·亚历山大 |
[10:35] | Jor — as in Jordan Jordan? | 乔…就是你常提到的那个乔丹吗 |
[10:38] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[10:40] | Hold on a second here. | 稍等一下 |
[10:43] | We already have a cardiac surgeon on call. | 我们已经有值班心外科大夫了 |
[10:46] | Who’s not as good as Flannery. | 远没有弗兰纳里厉害 |
[10:47] | I am aware of your work with Doctors Without Borders, | 你在医生无国界的工作我有所耳闻 |
[10:50] | Dr. Mills. | 米尔斯医师 |
[10:51] | But you don’t have surgical privileges at this hospital. | 但在这家医院你没有手术权 |
[10:53] | I’m sorry. If it were up to me, I — | 非常抱歉 要我说的话 我… |
[10:55] | -I swear I’m gonna kick… – Get your hands off me! | -我发誓我一定…-把你的手放开 |
[10:57] | Chill. Chill. | 冷静 冷静 |
[10:59] | Just take Debbie and Flannery in to see Nick. | 带黛比和弗兰纳里去看尼克吧 |
[11:03] | Hey, what are we all standing around for? | 都傻站着干什么 |
[11:05] | Get back to work. | 赶紧回去工作 |
[11:11] | I can’t just make it happen because the patient is his friend. | 不是说病人是他朋友 我就无所不能了 |
[11:14] | She would have to be approved by the committee. | 她得经过委员会认可才能来做手术 |
[11:17] | – It’s not my call. – I know. | -这不是我能做的决定 -我知道 |
[11:18] | But it’s not just a friend. | 但他可不只是朋友 |
[11:21] | T.C.’s brother Thad | TC的弟弟萨德 |
[11:24] | was killed in action four years ago in Afghanistan. | 四年前在阿富汗阵亡了 |
[11:28] | He donated his brother’s heart to Nick. | 他把他弟弟的心脏捐给了尼克 |
[11:32] | Flannery performed the transplant when we were over there. | 是弗兰纳里在那边给他做的心脏移植手术 |
[11:36] | I didn’t know that. | 这个我倒不知道 |
[11:39] | It would have been nice to know that. | 早知道就好了 |
[11:40] | You know how good she is. | 你知道她有多棒 |
[11:42] | She’s better than any cardiac surgeon we have. | 她比我们所有的心外科医生都强 |
[11:46] | Just get the board to grant her the surgical privileges. | 搞定董事会 批准她主刀做手术 |
[11:48] | You can do that. | 这你做得到 |
[11:52] | Don’t let your issues with T.C. screw up Nick’s best chance. | 别让你跟TC的私怨毁了尼克的生机 |
[12:14] | Sir, you’re gonna have to wait. | 先生 你得等着 |
[12:16] | We have several critical patients right now, okay? | 我们现在有好几个危重病人呢 |
[12:18] | Well, I’m critical. I’m in pain. | 我也很危重 我痛死了 |
[12:20] | Come on, man. Not again. You have to go. | 不是吧 哥们 又来了 你得走人 |
[12:22] | Yeah, yeah, sure. But I’m having a severe migraine. | 好 但我严重偏头痛 |
[12:24] | And I came in once before for the same, | 之前也因为这毛病来过 |
[12:26] | and I got, like, a – some kind of headache shot. | 他们给我打了 头痛针什么的 |
[12:28] | – Once? – Yeah, it started with a “D.” | -就来了一次吗 -是 D开头的什么药 |
[12:30] | Dude, stop it. | 哥们 闭嘴吧 |
[12:31] | I have seen you here at least twice this week. | 我这周至少看到你两次了 |
[12:34] | And I bet the day shift has, too. | 白班估计也看到你两次了 |
[12:35] | And I told you last time, | 我上次就告诉你了 |
[12:37] | I’m not giving you anymore drugs. | 我不会再给你任何药了 |
[12:39] | No one here is giving you drugs, all right? | 这里谁都不会给你药 懂吗 |
[12:41] | In fact, I’m calling every hospital in the area | 我还要给本地区所有医院打电话 |
[12:43] | and making sure they know who you are. | 让他们知道有你这么一号人 |
[12:44] | So get out and get into a program. | 出去 给我戒毒去 |
[12:47] | Molly, can you… | 莫莉 你能… |
[12:51] | Can’t we be done? I’ve been talking forever. | 能完事了吗 我们一直在讲话 |
[12:54] | I’m so tired. | 我累死了 |
[12:56] | I know you are, Anthony, | 我知道你累了 安东尼 |
[12:57] | but just a few more questions. | 但是还有几个问题 |
[12:59] | I need you to tell me about your mom and dad now. | 现在 我要你跟我说说你的父母 |
[13:02] | I told you, I don’t want to talk about it. | 我说了 我不想谈这个 |
[13:04] | I wanna go to sleep. | 我想睡觉 |
[13:06] | Is your dad still around? | 你爸爸还在吗 |
[13:08] | Was he mean? | 他难相处吗 |
[13:10] | What about your mom? | 你妈妈呢 |
[13:12] | Is she mean? | 她难相处吗 |
[13:16] | You are so pretty. I love your hair. | 你真漂亮 我喜欢你的头发 |
[13:22] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[13:23] | Do you have a boyfriend? | 你有男朋友吗 |
[13:25] | – No. – Me neither. | -没有 -我也没有 |
[13:27] | I don’t like boys. | 我不喜欢男孩子 |
[13:29] | Well, I like Anthony. He’s nice. | 但我喜欢安东尼 他人不错 |
[13:31] | But I don’t like him like him. | 但我不是那种喜欢他 |
[13:32] | Oh, my gosh. | 天哪 |
[13:35] | I’m sorry. My brain is just so tired. | 不好意思 我的脑子累坏了 |
[13:38] | I completely forgot your name. | 都把你名字忘记了 |
[13:40] | Who are you again? | 你叫什么来着 |
[13:42] | I’m Gracie, Anthony’s friend. | 我是格蕾丝 安东尼的朋友 |
[13:46] | So they get every American they can find | 他们把能找到的美国人 |
[13:49] | to attend Rumsfeld’s speech at the Kandahar base, right? | 都拉去坎大哈基地听伦斯斐演讲 |
[13:51] | And Rumsfeld’s taking questions… | 伦斯斐开始接受提问… |
[13:52] | – God, I love this story. – All scripted, of course. | -最爱听这个故事 -问题早排练好了 |
[13:54] | And this one here jumps up on stage and starts challenging him | 结果这个人跳上台开始质问他 |
[13:57] | about the lack of armor for the humvees. | 为何悍马上不装甲 |
[13:59] | He throws a bag of boots on the stage | 他往台上丢了一袋靴子 |
[14:02] | that used to belong to soldiers who had their legs amputated. | 靴子的主人都是被截肢的士兵 |
[14:05] | What? No way. | 什么 不是吧 |
[14:05] | When you’ve done your hundredth amputation, | 等你做到第一百例截肢术 |
[14:07] | you see a pattern. Right? | 就发现规律了 |
[14:09] | And Rumsfeld’s limo in D.C. | 伦斯斐在华盛顿坐的那辆豪车 |
[14:10] | had more armor plating than anything in the war zone. | 装甲板比战区的所有车都多 |
[14:12] | Take it easy, Irish. I’m on your side. | 别急 小爱尔兰 我跟你一边的 |
[14:14] | So they literally have to physically drag T.C. off the stage | 他们最后不得不强行把TC拖下台 |
[14:17] | while he’s yelling for more armor. | 他还在呐喊着要更多的装甲 |
[14:19] | So Nick and I jump in, trying to help him, | 我跟尼克跑过去想帮他 |
[14:21] | and I get punched in the head by an M.P. guy. | 结果我被军警揍了脑袋 |
[14:23] | The place went nuts! | 现场闹疯了 |
[14:25] | Every soldier was on his feet, cheering for T.C. | 所有士兵都站起来了 为TC呐喊加油 |
[14:27] | But then the next thing I know, he’s being shipped back home, | 但紧接着我就听说他被送回国了 |
[14:30] | – discharged from the army. – It was political BS. | -被军队开除了 -那都是政治胡扯 |
[14:32] | If it had been your first incident, sweetie, yes. | 要是你头一次碰到这事 还能这么说 |
[14:33] | But you kinda went through your nine lives over there. | 但你这猫有九条命都被你用尽了 |
[14:35] | Yeah, I’m surprised you didn’t end up in the brig. | 就是 你没进监狱我都挺奇怪的 |
[14:38] | Hey, Debbie, we’re gonna try and fix Nick’s heart, | 黛比 我们会试着修好尼克的心脏 |
[14:41] | but there’s nothing we can do about his ugly mug. | 但他这副尊容 我们就无计可施了 |
[14:43] | That’s okay. I’ve gotten used to it. | 那没关系 我都习惯了 |
[14:49] | All right, everybody, let’s give Nick some rest | 好啦 各位 我们让尼克好好休息 |
[14:51] | and me space to examine him. | 腾点空让我给他做检查 |
[14:52] | Clear out. Come on, guys. | 清场了 走吧 |
[15:02] | No matter what happens to me, | 无论我怎么样 |
[15:06] | you take good care of Debbie. | 你好好照顾黛比 |
[15:08] | That’s a strong heart you got there. | 你的心脏强健着呢 |
[15:10] | You’re not going anywhere. | 你哪儿也不会去 |
[15:19] | And, uh, so, Mrs. Franklin, | 这么说 富兰克林太太 |
[15:21] | you say that you have had multiple sexual partners | 你说你在过去的六个月中 |
[15:25] | in the past six months? | 曾有过多名性伴侣 |
[15:27] | I’d say at least…eight. | 要我说 至少…八个 |
[15:30] | There’s a group of us that all sleep around together. | 我们有一群人老在一起胡搞 |
[15:35] | You can only play so much mah-jongg, right? | 总不能天天玩麻将 对吧 |
[15:38] | Yeah. Right, right. Okay. | 是啊 是啊 好吧 |
[15:40] | Well, uh, they should all come in to be examined. | 呃 那个 他们都该来接受检查 |
[15:44] | Oh, you’d love that, wouldn’t you? | 你就希望这样呢 不是吗 |
[15:47] | Uh, no. No, I-I would not. | 不 不 我情愿不 |
[15:49] | Um, listen, I need to take a-a blood sample, | 我得抽个血样 |
[15:53] | As well as a swab of your, uh, your sores and also your cervix. | 还要取一点你疱疹和宫颈拭样 |
[15:57] | You better not take a picture and put it on the internet. | 你最好别给我拍照然后放上网 |
[16:03] | No, your, uh, vagina is safe with me. | 不不 你的阴道在我手里大可以放心 |
[16:08] | Yeah, so T.C. and I met over there, | TC和我就是那时候认识的 |
[16:10] | and been bros ever since. | 之后就一直很铁 |
[16:12] | Did you know his brother? | 那你认识他的弟弟吗 |
[16:13] | Oh, yeah. Yeah, yeah. I mean, actually, that’s how we met. | 认识 我俩正是因为他的弟弟才结识的 |
[16:17] | Yeah, Thad and I were in a platoon together. | 萨德和我是一个团的 |
[16:20] | You know, we — we should let the nurses sit… | 我觉得我们应该让座给护士们 |
[16:23] | – cause they’re on their feet more. – Yeah, of course. | -他们一直忙着走来走去 -没问题 |
[16:29] | Okay. No, no. It’s very funny. | 是吧 好玩吧 |
[16:31] | You glued a chair to my ass. | 你们把椅子黏在我屁股上了 |
[16:34] | We’re gonna need that chair back, Krista. | 克丽丝塔 把椅子还给我们吧 |
[16:36] | Oh, oh. Oh, you — oh, you want your chair back? | 你想要回你的椅子吗 |
[16:42] | That’s okey. It’s okey. | 没关系 放轻松 |
[16:43] | Everybody, take a good look… | 大家都来好好看看哦 |
[16:45] | ’cause I worked hard for this. | 这可是我努力健身的成果 |
[16:49] | All right. | 好吧 |
[16:51] | You look good. | 你身材真不错 |
[16:52] | Oh, my God! | 天哪 |
[16:53] | Whoa! What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[16:54] | It’s a jumper! | 有人跳楼了 |
[17:03] | Oh, it’s Topher’s junkie. | 是陶福赶走的那个瘾君子 |
[17:10] | Son of a bitch. | 该死 |
[17:12] | It’s not bipolar or schizophrenia. | 不是双向情感障碍或精神分裂症 |
[17:14] | It’s definitely some form of multiple personality. | 肯定是某种多重人格障碍 |
[17:17] | Gracie is an 11-year-old girl alter. | 格蕾丝是个11岁的女性知己 |
[17:19] | She comes out to protect Anthony when he feels pushed about | 当安东尼碰到一些不愿提起的事情时 |
[17:21] | something he doesn’t wanna talk about. | 她就会出来保护他 |
[17:24] | This is, uh… a picture | 这个是一幅 |
[17:28] | she drew of herself. | 她的自画像 |
[17:30] | That’s brought on by abuse? | 这是因为虐待造成的吗 |
[17:32] | Definitely trauma related to something in early childhood. | 肯定是因为童年受到的一些创伤 |
[17:35] | Could be physical, emotional, or both. | 肉体上 精神上 或者两者皆有 |
[17:38] | But if he’s showing symptoms at this age, it had to be bad. | 但他现在就显示出症状了 一定很严重 |
[17:40] | So what’s the next step? | 那接下来怎么办 |
[17:41] | I wanna try to bring out more of the personalities. | 我会试着唤醒其他人格 |
[17:43] | If there’s two, there’s probably more, | 有一便有二 |
[17:45] | and one of them usually knows the truth | 一般来说其中一个人格会了解 |
[17:46] | about what’s happening. | 事情的真相 |
[17:47] | But Anthony’s sleeping now, so I have to wait. | 不过安东尼在睡觉 我得等一会 |
[17:50] | In the meantime, we’re still waiting | 我们也还在等 |
[17:50] | on the mother’s background check. | 他母亲的背景调查结果 |
[17:52] | Okay, get Ragosa to expedite that. | 让拉戈萨去催一下 |
[17:54] | He is really good at cutting through the crap. | 他很擅长避开繁文缛节 |
[17:55] | Jordan! | 乔丹 |
[17:57] | We got a jumper at the food trucks, from our roof. | 有人从楼顶跳楼砸到餐车上了 |
[17:59] | What? Who? | 什么 是谁 |
[18:00] | Topher’s junkie. | 陶福赶走的那个瘾君子 |
[18:01] | He made his way up there and took a flyer. | 他自己爬了楼顶然后跳了下来 |
[18:02] | Topher’s on it. | 陶福已经过去了 |
[18:03] | We also have four M.V.A.s three minutes out. | 三分钟后还会来四个多重车祸伤员 |
[18:05] | Okay. | 知道了 |
[18:07] | Let’s go. 100 grams of manitol. And hyperventilate him. | 快 一百克甘露醇 给他上呼吸机 |
[18:09] | Where the hell is neurosurgery?! | 神外医生呢 |
[18:11] | I lost his pulse. | 没有脉搏了 |
[18:12] | – There’s no perfusion. – I heard you! | -没有灌注了 -我知道了 |
[18:13] | Krista, start compressions. | 克丽丝塔 开始胸外心脏按压 |
[18:15] | Heather, push an amp of epi right now. | 海瑟 推一安培的肾上腺素 |
[18:17] | – Yes, doctor. – Come on, let’s go! | -好的 医生 -大家快点 |
[18:18] | People, we’re gonna do our best to keep him alive! | 我们要尽全力让他活下来 |
[18:21] | Because God knows we didn’t do very much when he needed it. | 他需要我们的时候我们没能尽责 |
[18:32] | You wanted to see me? | 你想见我 |
[18:38] | I can’t fix Nick’s heart. | 我没法修复尼克的心脏 |
[18:40] | The bullet shredded the semilunar plane, | 子弹撕裂了他的半月瓣 |
[18:41] | the valves, the conduction system. | 瓣膜 以及传导系统 |
[18:43] | It’s amazing the heart’s beating at all. | 他的心脏还能跳动就已经是个奇迹了 |
[18:46] | So he needs a new one, | 就是说他需要个新的心脏 |
[18:47] | which he will probably never get | 他现在这个都是别人捐助的 |
[18:48] | because this one was already a donor. | 再想找个新的几乎不可能了 |
[18:50] | I can put him on E.C.M.O., try to repair the valve. | 我可以给他上体外循环 试着修复瓣膜 |
[18:52] | Maybe that’ll buy him a month or two. | 也许能让他再撑一到两个月 |
[18:54] | We’ll get him on a list, maybe get lucky. But… | 我们会让他上名单碰碰运气 但是… |
[18:57] | I’m not optimistic. | 我不怎么乐观 |
[19:00] | Have you told T.C.? | 你和TC说了吗 |
[19:01] | No. | 还没有 |
[19:03] | I’m not sure how he’s gonna take it. | 我不知道他会是什么反应 |
[19:04] | I’ve seen him spiral pretty bad. | 我见过他一蹶不振 |
[19:06] | I mean, nothing like what you’ve seen or lived through with him. | 比不上你和他一起经历的事 |
[19:09] | But… | 但是… |
[19:11] | I thought that you should be here when I tell him. | 我觉得我告诉他时 有你在场会比较好 |
[19:14] | You know we’re not together anymore, right? | 你知道我俩已经分手了的吧 |
[19:17] | Does it really matter? | 这有关系吗 |
[19:24] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[19:37] | Debbi, there’s… | 黛比 有个… |
[19:38] | Yes, we’re seeing if you have any unclaimed D.O.As. | 你们那有没有抢救前死亡的尸体没人要 |
[19:39] | We’re looking for a heart for a transplant. | 我们正在寻找可移植的心脏 |
[19:41] | We’re on every list. | 我们所有名单都登记了 |
[19:42] | I need you to check by the border for any recent deaths. | 能否帮我查查最近死亡的病例 |
[19:44] | T.C., I don’t understand. | 我就不明白了 TC |
[19:45] | He looked like he was doing better. | 他看上去明明在好转 |
[19:46] | Yeah. He — he’s stable for now, but he needs a new heart. | 他目前稳定了 但他需要个新的心脏 |
[19:50] | There was — there was — it was just too much. | 枪伤实在…实在太严重了 |
[19:57] | Why is this happening?! | 为什么会这样 |
[19:58] | He’s a good man! | 他是个好人 |
[20:00] | He goes to church. He helps everybody. | 他去教堂 他帮助每个人 |
[20:03] | I don’t know, Debbie. | 我不知道 黛比 |
[20:04] | What am I gonna do without him? | 没有他我可怎么活 |
[20:06] | What are our kids gonna do without their father? | 我们的孩子没有了爸爸要怎么办 |
[20:10] | I’m begging you, T.C. You have to save him. | 我求求你TC 你得救救他 |
[20:15] | Please. | 拜托 |
[20:16] | Okay. | 好 |
[20:17] | Please? | 拜托 |
[20:20] | Well, Sergeant, then get me your supervisor. | 中士 帮我叫你的主管来 |
[20:23] | Who called child services? | 谁给儿童福利保护署打电话了 |
[20:25] | Had to be a nosy patient. | 应该是某个爱管闲事的病人 |
[20:26] | Everybody here knew what we were doing. | 我们的一举一动都被大家看在眼里 |
[20:28] | Are you the supervisor? | 你是主管吗 |
[20:31] | You know what’s going on? | 你知道发生什么了吗 |
[20:32] | Good. Good. | 好 好 |
[20:34] | Here’s what you’re gonna do. | 接下来你得这么做 |
[20:35] | You’re gonna get me that background on the mother | 你给我查清楚那个母亲的背景 |
[20:37] | in the next five minutes, | 五分钟内 |
[20:38] | or I’m gonna wake up every one of your bosses | 不然我会通知你的每一个上司 |
[20:40] | and I’m gonna tell them you can’t handle your job. | 告诉他们你无法胜任自己的工作 |
[20:42] | Okay? Then we’ll see what… | 行吗 那我们就看着 |
[20:45] | Good. | 好 |
[20:47] | Very good. | 非常好 |
[20:49] | Great. Thank you. | 太好了 谢谢 |
[20:51] | It’s on its way. | 这事在处理了 |
[20:52] | Good, because so is child services. | 好 这样才是儿童福利保护署 |
[21:16] | How’s that kid doing? Mom’s abusing him, right? | 那孩子怎么样了 他母亲虐待他是吗 |
[21:19] | I don’t know. Not sure yet. | 我不知道 还不确定 |
[21:20] | He’s too exhausted to talk. | 他太虚弱说不了话 |
[21:22] | I wanted to tell you I spoke with Nick’s wife. | 我想告诉你 我和尼克的老婆谈过了 |
[21:25] | She’s pretty much in shock. | 她非常震惊 |
[21:28] | This — this is pretty tough on her. | 这 这对她来说是个难关 |
[21:31] | Oh, I would imagine it’s pretty tough on you, too. | 我想这对你来说也很难抉择吧 |
[21:34] | She told me how close you and Nick are. | 她告诉我 你和尼克很亲 |
[21:37] | – From the army, right? – Yeah. | -从部队时期开始 是吗 -对 |
[21:43] | Look, T.C., | 听着 TC |
[21:45] | I get that… | 我了解 |
[21:46] | We keep things pretty casual between us, | 我们一直保持顺其自然 |
[21:49] | relationship-wise, but… | 我指在关系方面 不过 |
[21:52] | that doesn’t mean we can’t talk | 不代表我们不能沟通 |
[21:54] | If you need to — hey. | 如果你需要 |
[21:57] | I don’t need to. | 我不需要 |
[21:59] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[22:01] | Maybe you don’t need to. Maybe you just…want to. | 或许你不需要 可能你只是…想要 |
[22:11] | Nick — Nick got shot | 尼克 尼克被枪击中 |
[22:14] | in a — in an attack on our base, | 在我们基地的一次袭击中 |
[22:18] | just before my brother Thad died. | 就在我兄弟萨德去世前 |
[22:21] | That must have been a terrible day. | 那天一定非常糟糕 |
[22:23] | Yeah. Yeah. You know what’s crazy? | 你知道最疯狂的是什么吗 |
[22:29] | We were getting back at — at Nick’s shooters, | 我们在反击那些射中尼克的敌人时 |
[22:31] | and, uh, and that’s what got Thad killed. | 萨德不幸牺牲 |
[22:35] | He was pissed off about Nick. | 他因为尼克遭到枪击而气坏了 |
[22:40] | And then Nick ends up with Thad’s heart. | 最后尼克使用了萨德的心脏 |
[22:43] | So it felt like a part of Thad was still with you. | 感觉就像萨德的一部分仍和你在一起 |
[22:51] | Yeah, I guess so, until tonight. | 我猜是的 直到今晚 |
[22:57] | I should go check up on Nick. | 我该去看看尼克了 |
[23:05] | Make way! Coming through! | 让开 借过 |
[23:06] | We got a multiple casualty M.V.A. | 一起多人车祸伤 |
[23:09] | A car ran a red light and plowed into the wedding party. | 一辆车闯红灯猛冲进婚礼现场 |
[23:11] | Bride’s B.P. is 70 and falling… | 新娘血压70并仍在下降 |
[23:13] | …head lac and an l-sided pneumo. Looks like abdominal trauma. | 头部损伤和左侧肺炎 似乎是腹部创伤 |
[23:15] | Move her to Trauma 2. Trauma 2 right in there. | 带她去2号创伤室 就在那里 |
[23:18] | Okay, Drew, you’re on the groom. | 好 德鲁 你负责清创 |
[23:20] | T.C., you take the maid of honor. | TC负责伴娘 |
[23:21] | I’ll take the bride. | 我负责新娘 |
[23:22] | Limo driver — curtain 1, right over there. | 轿车司机 1号床 就在那儿 |
[23:24] | Get the maid of honor to Trauma 4, down the hallway. | 把伴娘带去4号创伤室 走廊尽头 |
[23:26] | I need you right down here. Okay, let’s go. | 我要你到那儿去 好 动起来 |
[23:28] | Come on, let’s go. | 来 动起来 |
[23:30] | I want a 214 gauge antecubital lines, | 我要一个214G针头开肘静脉注射 |
[23:32] | And set me up for a chest tube. | 给我准备好胸管 |
[23:34] | How’s the bride, Jordan? | 新娘怎么样了 乔丹 |
[23:35] | F.A.S.T. is positive. | 创伤定点超声检查结果呈阳性 |
[23:36] | Looks like a Grade III splenic laceration. | 看起来是Ⅲ级脾破裂 |
[23:38] | Call the O.R. | 呼叫手术室 |
[23:39] | – Drew? – Multiple palpable fractures but no flail. | -德鲁 -多处明显骨折但无连枷胸 |
[23:42] | Doing an intercostal nerve block now. | 现在正做肋间神经阻滞 |
[23:50] | Ah. So… | 所以 |
[23:52] | I put a call into the state police | 我联系了州警局 |
[23:54] | to try to cut through the red tape | 试着跳过那些繁杂手续 |
[23:55] | to get information on that boy’s mother. | 来获取那个男孩母亲的资料 |
[23:57] | Thanks. I hate that part of the job. | 多谢 我讨厌做那些工作 |
[23:59] | Let me know if you hear anything. | 你知道什么消息就告诉我 |
[24:00] | Sure. Uh, listen. | 好的 等等 |
[24:02] | Uh, while I have you, | 既然正好碰上你了 |
[24:04] | I’d like to get your professional opinion of Dr. Callahan. | 我想问问你对卡拉翰医师的专业意见 |
[24:08] | He’s an excellent doctor. | 他是名很棒的医师 |
[24:09] | Uh, no, no. I mean his state of mind. | 不不 我是问他的心理状态 |
[24:12] | Any signs of P.T.S.D.? | 有出现创伤后应激障碍症状吗 |
[24:14] | Well, everybody who was over there has some signs. | 这里的人多少都会出现一些这种症状 |
[24:16] | Topher, Drew — | 陶福 德鲁 |
[24:17] | I’m more focused on T.C. | 我更关注TC |
[24:20] | The fighting, the gambling, the drinking, | 打架斗殴 赌博 酗酒 |
[24:22] | the sudden bursts of anger. | 无故发怒 |
[24:23] | Man, you really don’t like him, do you? | 你真的很讨厌他啊 是吧 |
[24:25] | What is the deal with you guys? | 你们俩之间是不是有什么问题 |
[24:27] | What do you mean? | 为何这么问 |
[24:28] | I mean, I’ve been working here a month, | 我在这已经工作一个月了 |
[24:29] | and every time you and T.C. are in a room together, | 每次你和TC同处一室 |
[24:31] | you wanna tear each other’s heads off. | 你俩都恨不得把对方的头拧下来 |
[24:33] | What is that about? | 这是怎么回事 |
[24:34] | You’re doing that shrink thing. | 你在逃避回答 |
[24:37] | Somebody asks you a question, | 别人问你问题 |
[24:38] | you turn it around on them to try to get information. | 你却反过来向他们打听消息 |
[24:41] | Actually, I was just genuinely curious. | 其实 我只是很好奇罢了 |
[24:43] | But if you don’t wanna answer, I get it. | 但是你不想回答 我懂的 |
[24:46] | Nice try! | 这招不错 |
[24:48] | I’ll let you know if I hear anything from the state police | 如果我从州警那里得到关于孩子母亲的消息 |
[24:50] | about the boy’s mom. | 我会告诉你的 |
[24:54] | Your daughter did have some internal bleeding | 在为您女儿进行脾脏手术时 |
[24:56] | due to a spleen injury, but she’s gonna be fine. | 她有出现内出血 但已无大碍 |
[25:00] | What about Darrell? | 达雷尔怎么样了 |
[25:01] | As is everyone else in your party. | 和婚礼的其他人一样都没事了 |
[25:03] | Okay, all right. | 好的 太好了 |
[25:28] | Hey there, Paul. How’d it go? | 保罗 你那怎么样了呀 |
[25:30] | You knew she had an S.T.D., didn’t you? | 你知道她有性病的是吧 |
[25:32] | Of course I knew. | 我当然知道 |
[25:34] | Mrs. Franklin comes in a couple times a year with those sores. | 富兰克林太太一年要来看好几次溃疡 |
[25:38] | Gross. | 太恶心了 |
[25:38] | S.T.Ds are all over retirement centers these days. | 现在养老院里随处可见性病 |
[25:42] | It’s like a porno shoot over there. | 就好像那里在拍黄片一样 |
[25:43] | Oh, and, uh, Paul, | 保罗 |
[25:45] | there’s more coming in who need the same exam. | 还有好多人要过来做这个检查 |
[25:46] | Oh, come on! | 我勒个去 |
[25:48] | Oh, and, Doctor, | 医师 |
[25:50] | Make sure you give ’em a real thorough pelvic exam. | 要保证他们都做完整套盆腔检查 |
[25:52] | You wouldn’t wanna miss anything, now would you? | 你肯定不想错过任何细节 |
[25:59] | That’s good. | 神吐槽 |
[26:01] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[26:02] | So…what’s the story, skeezix? | 有什么要告诉我的吗 小子 |
[26:05] | That whore Wendy Franklin give me the clap or not? | 荡妇温迪·富兰克林有没有传染到我 |
[26:08] | Uh, d-definitely — definitely, you got it. | 当然 当然有 你说对了 |
[26:10] | Got…excuse me. Excuse me. | 我…失陪一下 |
[26:17] | Hey. What the hell are you doing? | 你们在干什么 |
[26:19] | Shaving his beard. | 给他刮胡子 |
[26:21] | As a practical joke. He effin’ loves this thing. | 恶作剧 胡子是他的至爱 |
[26:24] | We’ve been trying for, like, three years | 我们说了差不多三年了 |
[26:25] | to get him to shave it, but he won’t. | 让他把胡子刮了 他就是不肯 |
[26:26] | We even offered him… what was it? | 我们甚至…给了他啥来着 |
[26:27] | Like, 3,600 bucks to get him to shave it one time, | 给他三千六百块让他把胡子刮了 |
[26:30] | and he still wouldn’t. | 他还是不肯 |
[26:31] | Come on. It’ll be a great joke. | 是吧 这一定很好玩 |
[26:34] | My sister practically married him for this beard. | 我姐姐就是为了这胡子才嫁给他的 |
[26:37] | It’ll make everybody laugh. I mean, we all need it. | 这会让大家捧腹大笑 我们现在需要笑 |
[26:43] | It’s pretty good. | 挺不错的 |
[26:45] | Okay then. Start — start shaving. | 好吧 开始 开始刮吧 |
[26:47] | – Yes! Yeah! – All right! | -好的 -好的 |
[26:49] | Do it! | 刮吧 |
[26:54] | All right. So what’s the deal? | 好了 你打算怎么做 |
[26:56] | Are you gonna break up with your girlfriend or what? | 和你女朋友分手还是… |
[26:59] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[27:00] | I-I don’t wanna do it over the phone. | 我不想打电话提分手 |
[27:01] | So…you know, maybe when she gets back into town? | 要不等她回城了再说 |
[27:04] | – Is that good for you? – Seriously? | -这样可以吗 -你确定吗 |
[27:06] | Dude, I have it all set — | 兄弟 我都已经安排… |
[27:07] | – Whoa. Hey lookit. – What? | -快来看 -怎么了 |
[27:10] | What the… what? | 这是…什么 |
[27:21] | He’s only 12 years old. | 他只有十二岁 |
[27:24] | I didn’t do anything. I would never hurt him. | 我什么都没做 我不可能伤害他 |
[27:27] | We have records from hospitals in Galveston, | 我们拿到加尔维斯顿 卢博克市 |
[27:29] | Lubbock, Oklahoma City. | 还有俄克拉荷马的医院记录 |
[27:31] | You’re taking him to different E.R.s | 你带他去看不同地方的急诊 |
[27:32] | so nobody knows. | 以防被人知道真相 |
[27:33] | You need to tell us the truth now. | 你现在得告诉我们真相 |
[27:35] | I swear, I didn’t do anything. | 我发誓 我真的什么都没做过 |
[27:37] | His multiple personalities started | 他出现多重人格是因为 |
[27:38] | Because he is trying to survive something. | 他想要挣扎逃离什么 |
[27:41] | Why didn’t you mention them when you came in? | 你送来急诊的时候为何没提到这事 |
[27:43] | – What are you hiding? – I’m getting out of here. | -你在隐藏什么 -我要离开这里 |
[27:44] | I swear to God, if you are hurting this boy– | 我对天发誓 要是你伤害了那个孩子 |
[27:56] | Who’s doing this to you? | 你的伤是谁干的 |
[27:57] | Tell me what’s going on or I’m gonna have you arrested. | 告诉我发生什么 不然我就让你被捕 |
[28:02] | Temp’s already down to 94 degrees. | 体温已降到34摄氏度 |
[28:04] | Turn down the cooling blanket. | 降低冷却毯温度 |
[28:05] | We wanna get it down to around 90. | 要尽量降到32 |
[28:07] | It’s the best chance of preserving brain function. | 这是能保住脑功能的最好方法 |
[28:10] | Topher, you’re still working on this jumper | 陶福 你还在管这个跳楼的 |
[28:11] | While Nick needs a heart? | 那边尼克还等着心脏呢 |
[28:13] | You gonna call this or what? | 你准备宣布死亡了吗 |
[28:14] | No, not yet. | 还不到时候 |
[28:16] | It’s been hours. | 都几个小时了 |
[28:19] | His pupils are fixed and dilated. | 瞳孔固定 散大 |
[28:22] | His E.E.G. is flat. | 脑电图也呈直线 |
[28:26] | No response to painful stimuli. | 对疼痛无反应 |
[28:27] | Just stop — stop doing that,or the hypothermia — | 你别…别这样 也许是低体温症 |
[28:28] | No, you stop doing that! | 你才别这个样子 |
[28:29] | There is no medical reason to keep working on this junkie! | 没有医疗理由再在毒虫身上浪费时间 |
[28:31] | His name is William. | 他的名字叫威廉 |
[28:33] | I just — I wanna keep him hooked up | 我只是想让他 |
[28:35] | until his parents get here, okay? | 可以撑到他父母来 行吗 |
[28:36] | Nick is not gonna get a heart, | 尼克那里得不到心脏 |
[28:39] | And you’ve got this guy who is brain-dead. | 而你手里的这人已经脑死亡了 |
[28:42] | This is not the battlefield, T. | 这不是战场了 T |
[28:45] | We don’t have — | 我们没必要… |
[28:46] | We don’t have to keep making these instant choices anymore. | 没必要现在马上就做出决定 |
[28:49] | Nick needs a heart right now. | 尼克现在就需要心脏 |
[28:52] | And I know it kills you to quit, but… | 我知道 让你放弃 你很难过 |
[28:54] | No matter what you do, | 但不管你怎么做 |
[28:56] | you’re not gonna save this kid. | 都救不回这孩子了 |
[28:59] | His brain was dead when he hit that truck. | 他的大脑在被车撞到的时候就死亡了 |
[29:07] | There is a waiting list, right? | 有移植名单的吧 是不是 |
[29:08] | I mean, you can’t just jump it, can you? | 可以插队吗 你能做到吗 |
[29:09] | There’s a way around it. It’s called direct donation. | 有办法绕过名单 叫直接捐献 |
[29:12] | The family can decide who to give the organs to | 家属有权决定死者器官捐给谁 |
[29:14] | If he’s not a donor. | 他不是捐献人 |
[29:15] | It’s what I did with my brother for Nick. | 我就是这么把我弟弟捐给尼克的 |
[29:17] | So I have to talk them into doing it for him now. | 所以我必须说服他们这么做 |
[29:21] | Heil, Hitler. | 嗨 希特勒 |
[29:27] | Hey, look who’s waking up. | 嘿 瞧瞧谁醒了 |
[29:29] | I just wanted you to see the faces | 好好看看这些人 |
[29:31] | Of the people who saved your ass. | 他们救了你一条小命 |
[29:42] | You shaved me?! | 你救了我 |
[29:45] | Oh, god. I’m gonna sue you. | 老天 我要告你 |
[29:47] | I’m gonna sue all of your asses! | 我要起诉你们所有人 |
[29:48] | Well, make sure you hire a Jew, | 一定要找个犹太人 |
[29:50] | because I hear they’re really smart. | 我听说他们非常聪明 |
[29:52] | Yeah. | 对啊 |
[29:55] | Your wife’s here to see you. | 你老婆来看你了 |
[29:59] | Guess she didn’t know either. | 看来她也不知道 |
[30:06] | T., you cannot move a man to pre-op | T 你不能直接把人送去术前准备 |
[30:08] | and start prepping him for a transplant | 并准备给他做移植手术 |
[30:10] | without asking me. | 却从未事先问过我 |
[30:12] | He — he has no donor card, | 他…连器官捐献卡都没有 |
[30:13] | and you haven’t even consulted with the family. | 你也没问过他的家人 |
[30:14] | Okay, I’m not cutting him open. | 行了 我又不是马上切开他 |
[30:16] | I’m just being prepared. | 只是做准备 |
[30:17] | Look, if Nick goes south, | 如果尼克情况越来越糟 |
[30:18] | and his family says “Yes,” | 他家人也同意了 |
[30:19] | Then we can prep him faster. | 这样给他准备得会快点 |
[30:20] | I just — I just wanna be a few steps ahead. | 我只是…想先做好点准备 |
[30:22] | You are way more than a few steps head. | 这已经不仅仅是先准备了 |
[30:25] | Look, even if the family gives consent, | 就算他家人同意捐献 |
[30:28] | They might wanna wait weeks. Okay, months even. | 也许还想等个几周 甚至等几个月 |
[30:31] | We don’t know how long he’s gonna be in this state. – | 谁都不知道他这个状态能撑多久 |
[30:32] | Okay, I know! | 我知道 |
[30:33] | I know. I just can’t… | 我知道 我只是… |
[30:36] | I just can’t not do anything. | 我只是不能这么坐以待毙 |
[30:39] | I’m gonna go talk to his family. I-I’ve been in their shoes. | 我会去和他家人谈 我也有同样的经历 |
[30:41] | I had to make the same decision with my brother. | 我也给我弟弟做出了这样的决定 |
[30:43] | Maybe I can get them to say “Yes.” | 或许我可以让他们同意 |
[30:47] | What am I supposed to do? Huh? | 我应该怎么做 |
[30:50] | Jordan, I… | 乔丹 我… |
[30:52] | I can’t just let Nick die. I owe him. | 我不能让尼克死 我欠他的 |
[30:54] | I know how indebted you feel to Nick. | 我知道你对尼克有很多愧疚 |
[30:58] | All right, he saved your life. | 的确 他救了你 |
[30:59] | Yeah, if I had stepped on that land mine… | 如果我踩上地雷… |
[31:00] | I know. I owe him, too, okay? | 我知道 我也亏欠他 |
[31:02] | If… | 如果… |
[31:04] | You had died over there, I just… | 你死在那了 那我… |
[31:08] | You saved his life once. | 你也救了他一次 |
[31:11] | You gave him your brother’s heart, | 你把你弟弟的心脏给了他 |
[31:12] | And you gave him four more years that he never would’ve had. | 也多给他四年的生命 |
[31:15] | And I wanna give him a few more. | 我想让他活得更久 |
[31:17] | – I know. – This whole situation, i just… | -我知道 -整个事情 让我… |
[31:21] | I feel like I’m reliving Thad dying all over again. | 感觉就像又一次经历萨德命悬一线的情景 |
[31:25] | I, uh… | 我… |
[31:28] | I don’t like how that make me feel. I just… | 不知道为什么会让我有这种感觉 |
[31:34] | I thought I put it in here. I need to put it away. | 我以为把它安放在这里 现在要放弃它 |
[31:36] | I don’t think that… | 我觉得… |
[31:38] | You could just bury something like that. | 你不应该把这些事埋藏起来 |
[31:41] | Whatever you need, I will be there to help you. | 无论你需要什么 我都会帮你的 |
[31:43] | Excuse me, doctors. | 打扰一下 医生 |
[31:44] | The jumper’s parents are downstairs in the lobby. | 跳楼那孩子的家长来了 在楼下大厅 |
[31:47] | Okay. I’ll be right there. | 知道了 马上下去 |
[31:47] | Okay. | 好 |
[31:51] | Okay. | 这样 |
[31:54] | Let me talk to them? | 让我来跟他们谈好吗 |
[31:56] | All right, let me… just explain your situation, | 让我…跟他们解释一下情况 |
[31:59] | And then you can sit down with them | 然后你可以和他们坐下来 |
[32:01] | And tell them your story. | 讲讲你的故事 |
[32:04] | But, T., we have to do this in steps. | 但是 T 我们得按程序走 |
[32:06] | Yeah. Okay. | 行 好 |
[32:08] | You all right? | 你还好吗 |
[32:09] | Yeah. | 还好 |
[32:15] | Anthony, wake up. | 安东尼 醒醒 |
[32:16] | Wake up. | 醒醒 |
[32:18] | We’re arresting your mother. | 我们要逮捕你妈妈 |
[32:19] | We know she’s been hurting you. | 我们知道她一直在虐待你 |
[32:21] | No. | 不要 |
[32:22] | We are taking her away, | 我们会带走她 |
[32:23] | and she will never hurt you again. | 她再也不会伤害你了 |
[32:26] | No! | 不要 |
[32:26] | Stop it! I said no! | 住手 我说不要 |
[32:29] | Anthony? | 安东尼 |
[32:32] | – Back away! Who you think you are! – Anthony! | -走开 你以为你是谁啊 -安东尼 |
[32:35] | Back away! | 走开 |
[32:35] | Take it eas… | 别激动 |
[32:40] | Anthony, take it easy! | 安东尼 别激动 |
[32:41] | I’m not Anthony! Anthony’s a sissy! | 我不是安东尼 安东尼是个娘娘腔 |
[32:47] | Tell them, you bitch! | 告诉他们 你个贱人 |
[32:48] | Let go of me or I’ll kill you! | 放开我 不然我杀了你 |
[32:57] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[32:59] | You believe me now? | 现在你相信我了吧 |
[33:00] | Child services are on the way. | 儿童福利保护署的工作人员在路上了 |
[33:01] | We had to force the change in personality. | 我们得强行纠正他的人格转换 |
[33:04] | Now that we know the problem, | 现在我们知道问题所在 |
[33:05] | we can get him the help he needs. | 就可以相应地帮到他了 |
[33:17] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[33:23] | Dr. Alexander. | 亚历山大医师 |
[33:25] | You knew about this? | 你知道这事儿吧 |
[33:27] | You were in on this transplant without permission? | 这未经批准的移植手术你也有份吧 |
[33:30] | My shift. | 我当值 |
[33:32] | My responsibility. | 我的责任 |
[33:33] | But it’s my ass on the line, too, Jordan. | 我也担着风险呢 乔丹 |
[33:36] | When you took this job, | 你申请这个职位的时候 |
[33:38] | you said you could keep him in line. | 你说过你能让他规规矩矩的 |
[33:40] | It’s only been two weeks. | 这才两个星期 |
[33:42] | Change doesn’t happen overnight. | 改变不是一朝一夕的事 |
[33:44] | And I know that T.C. can be a huge pain in the ass. | 我也知道TC是个特别让人头痛的人物 |
[33:47] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[33:48] | I’ve been dealing with him a hell of a lot longer than anyone else. | 我跟他相处的时间比谁都长 |
[33:52] | But if it were your family, | 但如果那是你的家人 |
[33:55] | wouldn’t you want us to cut you some slack? | 你难道不希望我们简化一下程序吗 |
[34:01] | If you excuse me. | 我先走了 |
[34:06] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[34:08] | Come on. | 别客气 |
[34:11] | Well, congratulations, ma’am. | 恭喜你 女士 |
[34:13] | You’re actually the only patient I saw tonight | 事实上你是我今晚看的病患中 |
[34:15] | that did not have a S.T.D., so… | 唯一一个没有性病的 所以… |
[34:17] | Well, I should think not. I haven’t had sex in ten years. | 我也认为不会有 我都十年没有性生活了 |
[34:21] | But what does this have to do with my stomach? | 但这跟我的胃有什么关系 |
[34:24] | I’m sorry. Your — your what? | 不好意思 你 你的什么 |
[34:26] | I came in because my stomach hurts. | 我来医院是因为我胃疼 |
[34:31] | Right. Uh… well, it’s all connected. | 对 呃 这都是有关联的 |
[34:34] | So… | 所以… |
[34:37] | That was wild. | 那太疯狂了 |
[34:39] | I’ve never seen anything like that. | 我从来没见过那样的事 |
[34:41] | Stuff with kids is always the worst. | 儿童的问题总是最糟糕的 |
[34:43] | I feel horrible putting them through anything, but… | 对他们做任何治疗我都很难过 但 |
[34:45] | You didn’t have a choice. | 你没得选 |
[34:46] | The mother could’ve been lying about the kid to protect herself. | 那妈妈应该不会诬陷孩子来保护自己 |
[34:48] | I mean, people lie to us all the time. | 我是说 人们对我们总是谎话连篇 |
[34:49] | Ah! So… | 那个 |
[34:52] | I just went over everything with the woman from child services, | 我刚和儿童保护福利署的女士理清了整件事 |
[34:54] | explained that the mom was moving around | 跟她解释那位妈妈四处搬家 |
[34:56] | because she thought someone would take her kid away. | 是因为她觉得有人要拐带她的孩子 |
[34:57] | If they knew about his problem. | 问他们知不知道这个情况 |
[34:59] | Yada, yada, yada. | 如此之类的 |
[35:01] | And that we had it under control. | 然后这事我们搞定了 |
[35:03] | All right. Well, chalk one up for the good guys. | 好的 给你发个小红花 |
[35:05] | Anybody for coffee? My treat. | 谁要喝咖啡 我请 |
[35:07] | I’ll catch up to you later. | 我一会来找你 |
[35:09] | All right. | 好 |
[35:12] | So, listen. Um… | 听着 呃… |
[35:14] | I just, uh, I want you to know | 我就是 我想告诉你 |
[35:16] | that any time you wanna talk, I’m available. | 不管你什么时候想聊聊 我都有空 |
[35:20] | Talk? | 聊一聊 |
[35:22] | Bounce things off me, | 跟我吐吐苦水 |
[35:24] | Sort things out. | 理理思路 |
[35:26] | I know Latino men traditionally don’t go in to therapy. | 我知道拉丁裔的人一般不主动接受治疗 |
[35:35] | Therapy? | 治疗 |
[35:38] | There’s nothing wrong with me. | 我没病 |
[35:40] | Who said anything about wrong? | 谁说你有病了吗 |
[35:42] | I just see someone who looks like they’re in pain | 我只是看到有人好像状态不好 |
[35:45] | and needs someone to talk to. | 需要跟人倾诉一下 |
[35:51] | What the hell is going on now? | 这又是发生了什么事 |
[35:53] | It’s a miracle, doctor. | 这是奇迹 医师 |
[35:54] | We pulled the patient off the ventilator for the family, | 我们按家属的意愿停掉了病患的呼吸机 |
[35:56] | But he just started breathing on his own. | 但是他刚刚开始自主呼吸了 |
[35:58] | Pupils are reactive. | 瞳孔又有反应了 |
[35:59] | Start the rewarming protocol and order a M.R.I. | 开始复温 安排磁核共振 |
[36:02] | He’s responding to pain. | 他对疼痛有反应了 |
[36:03] | One saline! Now! | 一袋生理盐水 现在 |
[36:05] | I’ve never seen this before. | 我以前从未见过这种情况 |
[36:07] | Please save him! | 请你们救救他 |
[36:07] | Don’t take him from me again! | 别再让他离开我了 |
[36:09] | Please, God, give him a second chance. | 救您了 上帝啊 再给他一次机会吧 |
[36:14] | Let’s get him to the O.R.! | 推他进手术室 |
[36:15] | I swear to God, Toph, I thought he was gone. | 我对天发誓 陶福 我以为他死了 |
[36:18] | We all did. | 我们都以为他死了 |
[36:18] | That’s why we don’t rush these kinds of decisions. | 所以这种决定才不能操之过急 |
[36:20] | Guys, the neurosurgeon attending is an hour out. | 各位 神外主治医师还有一小时才能到 |
[36:23] | – Come on! – We can’t wait that long. | -不是吧 -等不了那么久 |
[36:24] | We gotta get him into the O.R. and do the craniectomy. | 得赶紧去手术室做颅骨切除术 |
[36:26] | He’s right. I’ll tell Ragosa and the family. | 他说得对 我去通知拉戈萨和他家人 |
[36:28] | Okay. Can you get somebody to give me an update | 好 能再找人跟我随时汇报下 |
[36:29] | on Nick’s surgery with Flannery? | 弗兰纳里对尼克的手术情况吗 |
[36:30] | Got it. | 好 |
[36:31] | I’ll take the lead, okay? | 我主刀 好吗 |
[36:35] | You sure you’re up for this? It’s been a pretty rough night. | 你能行吗 今晚可不怎么好过 |
[36:38] | You’ve never done one of these. | 你没做过这种手术 |
[36:39] | I’m the kid’s best chance. | 这孩子还得靠我 |
[36:40] | We got him. | 我们来吧 |
[36:42] | Topher, I promise. | 陶福 我保证 |
[36:45] | I won’t let you or that kid down. | 我不会让你和这孩子失望的 |
[36:53] | I’m through the inner table. | 已经打穿颅骨内板了 |
[36:55] | Suction that bleeder and increase power to the drill. | 把血吸干净 电钻功率再开大点 |
[36:59] | Ragosa and the family are all caught up. | 拉戈萨和家人都通知到了 |
[37:02] | – How’s it going? – Almost through the skull. | -怎样了 -快钻穿头骨了 |
[37:04] | How’s Nick doing? | 尼克怎么样了 |
[37:05] | Flannery just started repairing the valve. | 弗兰纳里刚开始修复瓣膜 |
[37:07] | T, I’m gonna help you beat down every every door | T 就算寻遍千家我也会帮你 |
[37:08] | – to get Nick another heart. – I know you are. | -给尼克再找一个心脏的 -我知道 |
[37:11] | – Call me if you need me. – Okay, will do. | -有事叫我 -知道了 |
[37:13] | Removing the bone flap now. | 正在去骨瓣 |
[37:14] | Hopefully, by reducing the intercranial pressure, | 但愿能降低颅内压 |
[37:16] | we can jump-start his blood flow. | 就能让血液重新循环了 |
[37:18] | Nice work, buddy. | 干得好 伙计 |
[37:19] | I did way too many of these from Humvees driving over I.E.D.S. | 悍马轧过简易炸弹炸成这样的我见多了 |
[37:22] | I just hope it works, and this kid gets a second chance. | 希望能成功 这孩子还能重生 |
[37:25] | Just do your best, T. | 尽力而为就行了 T |
[37:26] | – You got this. – Okay. Let’s go. | -你能行的 -好了 来吧 |
[37:30] | You should’ve known. He’s your best friend. | 你是他最好的朋友都不知道吗 |
[37:32] | You should’ve known he was Hitler. | 你该知道他是希特勒的拥护者 |
[37:33] | She’s your sister! You should’ve checked him out! | 她还是你姐妹 你还该帮她问清楚呢 |
[37:35] | Might I remind you, we are in a hospital. | 提醒大家一下 这是医院 |
[37:37] | – Please, just keep it down. – Sorry. | -请你们小点声好吗 -抱歉 |
[37:40] | But she’s still in there with him. | 她还在里面呢 |
[37:41] | Can you go see what’s going on? | 你能帮忙进去看一下吗 |
[37:50] | It’s insane. | 你疯了吧 |
[37:52] | Uh, is everything okay here? | 你们没事吧 |
[37:54] | No, it’s not okay. Look at his stupid face. | 不 事大了 看他那张蠢脸 |
[37:57] | But while you’re here… go ahead, Darrell. | 不过既然你来了 说吧 达雷尔 |
[37:59] | Tell the doctor what you told me. | 把刚跟我说的 再跟医生说一遍 |
[38:02] | I got these things when I was into that crap | 这是我当时鬼迷心窍弄的 |
[38:04] | when I was in high school. | 那会儿我才上高中 |
[38:06] | But I’m not anymore, not for, like, ten years. | 但我现在不信了 都过了快十年了 |
[38:09] | I didn’t wanna get my face all scarred from removing them, | 我不想因为除纹身让脸上落疤 |
[38:11] | so I just grew a beard. | 就直接蓄了胡子 |
[38:13] | I swear that’s the truth. | 我发誓这是真话 |
[38:17] | I love you, honey bunny. | 我爱你 乖宝宝 |
[38:20] | Please forgive me. | 求你原谅我吧 |
[38:22] | Do you believe him? | 你能相信吗 |
[38:27] | I-I think what’s important is if you believe him. | 我觉得重要的是 你得相信他 |
[38:31] | You both should believe me. I’ve changed, I swear! | 你们都该相信 我发誓我现在不是了 |
[38:33] | Shut up, Darrell! And cover up your face. | 闭嘴 达雷尔 把你的脸遮起来 |
[38:36] | – I’m just, uh… – What else haven’t you told me, Darrell? | -我就…-你还有什么瞒着我 达雷尔 |
[38:37] | Are you in the Taliban, too? | 你还加入塔利班了吗 |
[38:39] | That doesn’t even make sense! | 你这话根本没逻辑 |
[38:40] | Oh, yeah! Like I’d believe a Nazi! | 是吗 好像我会信纳粹的话一样 |
[38:43] | So? How’s it going in there? | 里面怎样 |
[38:47] | They’re working it out. | 他们在努力解决 |
[39:03] | You wanted to see me? | 你找我吗 |
[39:04] | Yes. | 是 |
[39:21] | My wife left me. | 我妻子离开我了 |
[39:23] | Three months ago. | 就在三个月前 |
[39:27] | She took my kids, too. | 她还带走了我的孩子们 |
[39:30] | They have to sneak in calls to me. | 他们给我打电话都得偷偷摸摸的 |
[39:35] | And I don’t know what the hell I’m gonna do without them. | 不知道没了孩子们我该怎么过下去 |
[40:29] | R-river walk? We’re not going to river walk? | 河畔步行街吗 我们才不去那里 |
[40:31] | That place is a tourist trap. | 那地方就是哄游客的 |
[40:33] | But I’m a tourist. I’m — I’m new here. | 我就是游客啊 我刚来 |
[40:35] | No, we’re gonna show you the real San Antonio… | 不 我们带你领略真正的圣安东尼奥 |
[40:37] | Smoke Shack or La Gloria. | 熏肉小屋或者拉格洛里亚餐厅 |
[40:39] | Oh, that sounds good. Wait, so who’s buying? | 听着不错 等等 谁买单 |
[40:41] | – Paul. – Paul. | -保罗 -保罗 |
[40:42] | – Wait. What? Why me? – New guy always buys. | -等等 凭什么 -都是新来的买单 |
[40:45] | Oh, come on! | 拜托 |
[40:48] | Way to go. | 这就对了 |
[41:21] | Ready, buddy? | 准备好了吗 伙计 |
[41:26] | Come on. Let’s go watch some games. | 走吧 看球去 |