时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:10] | Come on, Drew! You’ve got this! | 加油 德鲁 你行的 |
[00:13] | Keep your guard up, Drew! Come on! | 防御好 德鲁 加油 |
[00:21] | Go, Drew! | 上啊 德鲁 |
[00:25] | Do the — do the arm with the thing in the — | 用 用手臂 挥那个 |
[00:36] | Come on! | 加油 |
[00:37] | Already started? What’d I miss? | 都开始了 我错过了什么 |
[00:39] | He’s eating a lot of punches, | 他这会儿正被人胖揍 |
[00:40] | but I think we won the first round. | 但是好像第一局我们赢了 |
[00:43] | So were you with Landry? | 所以你是和兰德丽在一起了吗 |
[00:45] | Define “with.” | 什么叫「在一起」 |
[00:47] | Good God! | 天哪 |
[00:49] | To be you for one day. | 我要是你就好了 一天都成 |
[00:58] | How’s Lynn doing? | 琳恩怎么样了 |
[00:59] | She’s not exactly thrilled | 她不是很开心 |
[01:01] | that her parents are having twins | 她爸妈要添双胞胎了 |
[01:03] | or that her parents are actually having sex. | 也可能是因为她爸妈居然还在做爱不爽 |
[01:05] | You have sex? | 你还有做爱 |
[01:06] | Not as much as you, but periodically. | 没你那么猛 但也挺规律的 |
[01:11] | Get back in! Get back in! | 再来 再来 |
[01:12] | Get in there, Drew! | 灭了他 德鲁 |
[01:14] | Krista’s really getting into this. Who knew? | 克丽丝塔好投入啊 真没想到 |
[01:15] | Come on! Take him down! | 来啊 干掉他 |
[01:20] | Man, why — why is this fun? | 这 这有什么好看的 |
[01:21] | Getting punched is just not fun. | 挨揍一点也不好看 |
[01:23] | Damn, Krista, you this crazy when you’re not at work? | 克丽丝塔 你私底下居然这么疯 |
[01:25] | I’d like to see you on a weekend some… | 约个周末咱们一块儿出… |
[01:26] | Leg! Give him a knee! | 上腿 膝盖顶他 |
[01:28] | Dude, you know you have no chance, right? | 老兄 你知道自己没戏的吧 |
[01:30] | She’s so into Drew. | 她恋上德鲁了 |
[01:36] | Fight over! Fight over! | 分开 分开 |
[01:43] | Someone call a medic! | 叫个医生来 |
[01:44] | Stay down. Relax. I’m gonna take care of you. | 躺下 放松 交给我 你不会有事的 |
[01:47] | I’m a doctor. | 我是医生 |
[01:49] | Possible depressed orbital fracture with inferior rectus entrapment. | 可能有眼眶凹陷骨折伴下直肌挤压伤 |
[01:52] | Set up a trauma panel and facial C.T. | 拿清创包 做个面部CT |
[01:54] | Did you do this to him? | 是你干的吗 |
[01:55] | Page the maxillofacial surgeon. | 呼叫颌面外科医生 |
[01:56] | Heather, take him to curtain one. | 海瑟 带他去一床 |
[01:58] | Give him 5 of morphine and let me know when the C.T. comes in. | 给他五毫克吗啡 CT结果出来通知我 |
[02:00] | Hey, we’re gonna take care of ya! | 我们会照顾好你的 |
[02:04] | You’re making patients now? | 你开始给医院送病人了吗 |
[02:06] | What? He was trying to do the same thing to me. | 他也是这么对我的 |
[02:08] | You know, Drew, with all the time and money that you | 德鲁 你花那么多时间和金钱来学习 |
[02:09] | put into your training, it seems like a dumb risk to take. | 冒这种险也太蠢了 |
[02:11] | What if you get hurt and you can’t work? | 要是你受了伤 不能工作了怎么办 |
[02:13] | Then you become my problem. Please don’t become my problem. | 那还得归我管 拜托你别拖累我 |
[02:16] | – I won’t. – Good. | -我不会的 -很好 |
[02:17] | Now clean up ’cause, man, you stink. | 赶快洗澡去 你臭死了 |
[02:19] | – No? No good? – Get out of here. | -是吗 不好闻 -滚开 |
[02:21] | She’s on a rampage. | 她正暴躁呢 |
[02:23] | Hey, give the guy a break. | 饶了他吧 |
[02:26] | Not every doctor’s into playing golf | 不是每个医生都爱打高尔夫 |
[02:27] | like, uh, country club boyfriend. | 像乡村俱乐部的男友一样 |
[02:30] | How is it that you look worse than the two men | 你怎么比刚才那两个 |
[02:31] | who came in here with their faces bashed in? | 鼻青脸肿的家伙看着还糟 |
[02:34] | You — you can’t just get rid of the tailgate. | 你 你不能擅自关掉天台 |
[02:36] | We need a place where we can clear our heads during our breaks. | 休息时间我们得有地方清净清净 |
[02:39] | You have the food trucks and the break room. | 不是有餐车和休息室么 |
[02:41] | The break room’s haunted. | 休息室闹鬼 |
[02:47] | A man tried to commit suicide from the tailgate. | 有人从天台跳下来自杀 |
[02:50] | It’s a liability issue, | 我们要负法律责任的 |
[02:51] | not to mention the 70 other O.S.H.A. violations up there. | 那上面还有70多处不符合劳动安全卫生法呢 |
[02:55] | It should’ve been closed a long time ago. | 早就该关了 |
[02:58] | Move on. | 看开点 |
[03:00] | Hey, Paul. | 保罗 |
[03:01] | Do me a favor. | 帮我个忙 |
[03:02] | Grab Resusci Anne out of the supply room | 把心肺复苏术假人从库房拿出来 |
[03:04] | and move it to the lounge. I’ve got to run up to the lab. | 搬到休息室去 我得去趟实验室 |
[03:07] | Uh, yeah, no problem. Got it. | 好 没问题 交给我吧 |
[03:21] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[03:28] | Oh, my God! | 天哪 |
[03:31] | Oh, my God! Aah! | 天哪 |
[03:34] | Really?! | 不是吧 |
[03:36] | Not cool! | 不带这样的 |
[03:37] | Interns are supposed to stick together, right? | 实习生不是该团结一致吗 |
[03:39] | – Wow, it’s alive! – Alive! | -居然活了啊 -活过来了啊 |
[03:41] | T.C.! Hunting accident out near Medina. | TC 梅迪纳附近有起打猎事故 |
[03:43] | Ambulance can’t get to them. Medevac’s waiting. | 救护车过不去 救援直升机等着呢 |
[03:45] | I’m on it. Uh, Paul, you’re up! | 这就过去 保罗 跟我来 |
[03:48] | – Uh, okay. – Come on, Paul! | -好的 -加油 保罗 |
[04:05] | I thought you guys would never make it. | 我还以为你们来不了了 |
[04:06] | Follow me. Henry got attacked by a hog | 跟我来 亨利被野猪袭击了 |
[04:08] | and accidentally fired his crossbow and hit Amy. | 无意中发射了十字弓 击中了艾米 |
[04:11] | Now be careful. A lot of these hunters are pretty wasted. | 小心点 好多猎人都不怎么醉醺醺的 |
[04:15] | Watch out! | 当心 |
[04:20] | Guys, where you at?! | 各位 你们在哪儿 |
[04:21] | Wh-wh-wh-what — what is this place? | 这这 这是什么地方 |
[04:23] | It’s a hunting ground. | 猎场 |
[04:24] | – Feral hogs are mean sons of bitches. – Come on! | -野猪个个都难对付 -快点 |
[04:26] | It’s open season. | 现在是打猎开放季 |
[04:29] | They’re right over here. | 他们就在那边 |
[04:40] | It’s okay, ma’am. | 没事的 女士 |
[04:40] | Paul, focus on your primary trauma survey — A.B.C.D.E. | 保罗 初步创伤评估 按步骤来 |
[04:44] | Airway, uh, patent. Good — good air movement. | 呼吸道 通畅 呼吸良好 |
[04:49] | She’s stable. I gotta help this guy. | 她情况稳定 我去帮那个人 |
[04:50] | It’s okay, ma’am. | 没事的 女士 |
[04:54] | It’s okay, buddy, I’m a doctor. | 没事了 哥们儿 我是医生 |
[04:56] | Tell your guys to stop firing, | 让你的人停火 |
[04:58] | or I’ll shove those guns up their asses! | 不然我就把枪都塞进他们的屁股 |
[05:00] | My hand! Damn hog bit off my hand! | 我的手 该死的猪咬断了我的手 |
[05:08] | Paul! I need a suture kit, | 保罗 我要一个缝合包 |
[05:09] | a needle driver, and 10 of morphine! | 一个持针器 十毫克吗啡 |
[05:11] | – Paul! – I’m coming. I’m coming. | -保罗 -我就来 就来 |
[05:14] | – Hold this for me? – Yeah, yeah. I got it. | -帮我拿着这个好吗 -好的 |
[05:15] | Paul! Come on! | 保罗 快点 |
[05:16] | Are you all right? | 你还好吗 |
[05:22] | Uh, what do you need? | 你要什么来着 |
[05:23] | Suture kit, needle driver, 10 of morphine. | 缝合包 持针器 十毫克吗啡 |
[05:25] | 10 of morphine in the field? | 院前就用十毫克吗 |
[05:27] | He could be hypotensive. | 会导致他血压过低的 |
[05:28] | He’s not an old lady with a bum ankle. | 这又不是老太太崴了脚 |
[05:29] | He’s in pain. | 他快疼死了 |
[05:30] | I’ve given twice that in the battlefield. Come on. | 要是战场我还会再加一倍的量呢 快点 |
[05:38] | I need to stop this arterial pumper before he bleeds out. | 我得把动脉扎住 否则他会失血而死 |
[05:41] | Go tell the pilot to start up the chopper. | 去让飞行员启动直升机 |
[05:42] | We’re out of here in five. Hey, keep your head down. | 我们五分钟内就走 低着头走 |
[05:46] | Hold still. You’re gonna be okay. | 别动 你会没事的 |
[05:48] | Hey, wait! We haven’t even found his hand yet. | 等下 我们还没找到他的手呢 |
[05:51] | If we don’t get out of here in five, | 五分钟内不走 |
[05:52] | he won’t need a hand. | 他就用不到手了 |
[05:54] | He’ll be dead. | 直接没命了 |
[06:26] | You work here? | 你在这上班吗 |
[06:28] | No. I’m 9 years old. | 不 我才九岁 |
[06:31] | You’re right. Silly question. | 你说得对 这问题太蠢 |
[06:33] | I don’t feel good. My head hurts. | 我不太舒服 我头疼 |
[06:36] | I feel like I’m gonna throw up. | 感觉快吐了 |
[06:39] | Well, you came to the right place. | 那你来对地方了 |
[06:40] | – Where’s your mom? – She died. | -你妈妈呢 -她死了 |
[06:43] | Oh. Uh, and — and your dad? | 那你爸爸呢 |
[06:45] | He’s at the refinery. | 他在炼油厂呢 |
[06:48] | So how’d you get here? | 那你是怎么来的 |
[06:49] | I took the bus. | 我坐公交车来的 |
[06:50] | The 93 express to the transit center, then the 100. | 坐93号快线到中转站 再乘100路 |
[06:53] | – That’s pretty impressive. – Not really. | -真厉害 -还好吧 |
[06:55] | I’m mean, it’s all online. | 都是从网上查的 |
[07:00] | Yeah, of course. | 那当然 |
[07:02] | Um, what’s your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[07:04] | – Kylie. – Kylie, I’m Topher. | -凯莉 -凯莉 我叫陶福 |
[07:07] | Let’s… let’s call your dad. | 我们 我们给你爸爸打个电话 |
[07:17] | Your sutures are too far apart. | 你的针脚太稀疏了 |
[07:23] | Maybe if you weren’t staring over my shoulder. | 也许是因为有你站在我身后盯着 |
[07:26] | Uh, everything okay here? | 没什么事吧 |
[07:28] | Yeah, everything’s fine. | 一切正常 |
[07:31] | I’ll be right back. Can we talk? | 我马上回来 我们能谈谈吗 |
[07:33] | Sure. | 当然 |
[07:37] | You mind laying off in front of the patient? | 你能别当着病人面唠叨吗 |
[07:40] | Do I “mind laying off”? | 能「别唠叨吗」 |
[07:42] | That ever work with your drill sergeant? | 你教官吃你这套吗 |
[07:44] | You’re my drill sergeant now? | 你现在是我教官了吗 |
[07:45] | No, but I am your boss, | 不 但我是你的上司 |
[07:47] | and you should’ve been done | 而那个男病人 |
[07:48] | stitching that guy 10 minutes ago. | 你十分钟前就该缝好了 |
[07:50] | A 2-layered closure on a facial lac? | 不过面部撕裂伤的双层缝合 |
[07:51] | That’s first-year stuff. | 这么基础的东西 |
[07:53] | Get it done. | 赶紧弄完 |
[08:01] | Hey, Krista. | 克丽丝塔 |
[08:02] | Can you… | 能不能… |
[08:03] | Yeah, what’s up? | 怎么了 |
[08:05] | I messed up my hand. | 我的手受伤了 |
[08:07] | I think I did more damage to air force’s face | 我觉得刚给空军小子缝那几针 |
[08:08] | suturing him up than I did during the fight. | 都比拳击赛中打他那几拳毁容 |
[08:10] | Okay, Drew, you need to get this X-rayed. | 德鲁 你得去拍个片子 |
[08:11] | I already know what it’s gonna say. | 不用拍我也知道怎么了 |
[08:12] | It’s gonna be a hairline metacarpal fracture. | 就是掌骨轻微骨裂 |
[08:14] | I need a splint, but I can’t let Jordan know | 得上夹板 但又不能让乔丹知道 |
[08:16] | ’cause she’ll kill me, so…I need your help. | 不然她得杀了我 我需要你的帮助 |
[08:19] | Can you stick with me during the shift tonight | 今晚值班你能一直跟着我吗 |
[08:21] | – and help me on all my cases? – Yeah. | -需要动手的话就你来 -行 |
[08:24] | Help me out with this guy. | 就从这位开始吧 |
[08:35] | Tell him to get out of our airspace | 让他们离开我们上方 |
[08:37] | so we can get out of here! | 好让我们走 |
[08:51] | We’re under fire from everywhere! | 我们被四面夹击了 |
[08:53] | I could use some help. | 我需要帮忙 |
[08:54] | So could I, but it ain’t coming, bro. | 我也是 但是没办法 |
[08:56] | It’s all on us! | 只有靠自己了 |
[08:59] | TC T.C.! | |
[09:01] | T.C., we’re good to go. | TC 可以走了 |
[09:02] | All right. Let’s get out of here. | 好的 走吧 |
[09:12] | So Scott’s in town for the weekend? | 斯科特要来过周末吗 |
[09:14] | He is. | 是啊 |
[09:15] | Ragosa’s wining and dining him. | 拉戈萨准备好好招待他呢 |
[09:17] | He wants him to move here and run the Trauma Department. | 想让他搬来住 管理创伤科 |
[09:20] | How you feel about that? That’s a big step. | 你怎么想 这可不是小事 |
[09:22] | I just wanna make sure that it’s the right step. | 我只希望这是个正确的决定 |
[09:24] | You know… | 你知道吗 |
[09:25] | I followed T.C. down here after he was discharged, | TC被开除后 我跟着他来了这里 |
[09:27] | and… I just wanna take things slowly. | 这次我希望能慢慢来 |
[09:32] | Which reminds me… | 这倒提醒我了… |
[09:33] | I promised I would ask. | 我答应了会帮他问 |
[09:36] | – Scott’s best friend Todd. – Oh, God. | -斯科特的好朋友托德 -不会吧 |
[09:38] | Hear me out. Hear me out. Look, he’s really nice. | 听我说完 他人真的很好 |
[09:41] | He’s a vascular surgeon here at the hospital. | 他是这的血管外科医生 |
[09:43] | And, you know, he’s seen you around. | 也见过你几次 |
[09:46] | Wait, you’re not seeing anyone, are you? | 你没男朋友 对吧 |
[09:49] | No, I’m not, but… | 没有 但是… |
[09:50] | Okay, wait. Just meet him. | 那就好 你就见他一面吧 |
[09:52] | I promise, it’ll be painless. | 我保证一定不难熬 |
[09:54] | We’re all going to brunch after the shift. | 我们下班后一起吃早午餐 |
[09:55] | And you know what? If you don’t like him, | 要是你不喜欢他 |
[09:58] | you can kick me under the table and we’ll ditch him. | 在桌子底下踢我一脚 我们马上走人 |
[10:02] | – Okay. – Good. | -好吧 -太好了 |
[10:06] | – That hurt. – Okay. | -疼 -好了 |
[10:08] | Not gonna shine a light in your eyes anymore. | 我不再晃你的眼睛了 |
[10:11] | My head hurts all over. | 我整个脑袋都好疼 |
[10:13] | You think it’s a migraine? | 你觉得会是偏头痛吗 |
[10:15] | My dad has them. | 我爸爸就有偏头痛 |
[10:17] | Topher… | 陶福… |
[10:18] | – Oh, speaking of whom. – Daddy! | -说曹操曹操到 -爸爸 |
[10:20] | You had the sitter worried sick, babe. | 你让保姆担心死了 宝贝 |
[10:22] | You can’t just take off. | 你不能想走就走 |
[10:24] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[10:28] | What’s wrong with her? | 她怎么了 |
[10:28] | She’s complaining of headaches. It’s probably nothing. | 她说头痛 可能没什么大问题 |
[10:31] | But I do wanna get an M.R.I. | 但我还是想做个核磁共振 |
[10:33] | All right, well, how long is it gonna take? | 行吧 这要做多久 |
[10:35] | How… | 多久… |
[10:38] | Can we… | 能借一步吗… |
[10:48] | Is everything okay? | 你没事吧 |
[10:49] | Yeah. What’s an M.R.I. gonna run me? | 核磁共振要多少钱 |
[10:52] | I don’t think cost should be an issue here. | 我觉得当务之急不是花销吧 |
[10:54] | She has a headache, light sensitivity, nausea. | 她头痛 光敏性强 还恶心 |
[10:57] | These are possible signs of increased intercranial pressure. | 这些都是颅内压升高的症状 |
[11:01] | Look, I know my kid, all right? | 我了解我的孩子 |
[11:03] | This — this is just a grab for attention. | 她这只是想让我多关心她 |
[11:05] | I don’t think it is. She took two buses on her own to get… | 我不这么想 她独自倒了一趟公交才… |
[11:07] | Save the lecture, buddy. | 省省吧 哥们 |
[11:08] | I know I look like the world’s worst father right now, okay? | 我知道你觉得我是世上最糟的父亲 |
[11:10] | Just… run your tests. | 你就 做你的检查吧 |
[11:13] | Just make sure she’s okay. | 确保她没事就好 |
[11:17] | 28-year-old female versus arrow. | 28岁女性中箭 |
[11:18] | 38-year-old man versus hog, | 38岁男性遭野猪袭击 |
[11:20] | with traumatic hand amputation at the wrist. | 外伤性手腕截断 |
[11:22] | I’ll take him, you take her. | 我负责他 你负责她 |
[11:23] | Trauma one, trauma two. | 创伤一室 创伤二室 |
[11:24] | Her name’s Amy. Lung collapsed en route. | 她叫艾米 途中肺塌陷 |
[11:26] | No breath sounds on the right side. | 右肺无呼吸音 |
[11:28] | Hey, Amy, I’m Dr. Alexander. | 艾米 我是亚历山大医生 |
[11:29] | I’m gonna help you, okay? | 我会帮助你的 |
[11:30] | Hey, Kenny. Page Todd. | 肯尼 呼叫托德 |
[11:32] | He’s a vascular surgeon. | 他是血管外科医生 |
[11:33] | We might be able to reattach. | 说不定还能再植 |
[11:34] | – Wait, where’s the hand? – Right behind you. | -等等 手呢 -就在你后面 |
[11:44] | Draw a rainbow. | 抽全套血 |
[11:46] | Hey, Kenny! Get that hog to radiology. | 肯尼 把那头猪送去放射科 |
[11:48] | Call for a forearm X-Ray for this guy. | 给他做前臂X光片 |
[11:50] | Push 50 micrograms of fentanyl. | 推五十微克芬太尼 |
[11:52] | My hand. It throbs like a bitch! | 我的手阵阵的抽痛 疼死了 |
[11:55] | Make it a 100. | 推一百吧 |
[11:58] | Kenny. Kenny! I need you in here. | 肯尼 肯尼 进来帮忙 |
[12:01] | 36 french. | 十二毫米导管 |
[12:03] | Prep the thora-seal. | 备好胸管 |
[12:05] | I can’t breathe. | 我喘不过气了 |
[12:06] | I know, Amy. We’re gonna fix that. | 我知道 艾米 我们会帮你的 |
[12:07] | I’m gonna insert a tube into your chest | 我要在你胸部插根管子 |
[12:09] | to reinflate your lung. | 让肺复张 |
[12:14] | I can’t breathe. | 我喘不过气了 |
[12:20] | – It’s okay, ma’am. Try to relax. – Amy. | -没事的女士 放松 -艾米 |
[12:22] | – You have to stop moving. – Amy, take deep breaths, okay? | -不要动 -艾米 深呼吸 |
[12:25] | The coughing is normal while your lungs reinflate. | 肺复张时咳嗽是正常现象 |
[12:28] | One of Ativan. | 给她一针劳拉西泮 |
[12:29] | I can’t breathe. Get it out! | 我喘不过气了 把这东西拔出来 |
[12:33] | She’s hemorrhaging. | 她大出血了 |
[12:36] | She’s dislodged the clot. | 她把刚形成的血栓移开了 |
[12:37] | Okay, I need to open her up. | 得给她开胸了 |
[12:38] | Type and cross 4 units of P.R.B.C.S, | 交叉配型四个单位红细胞 |
[12:40] | give me 2 units on the rapid infuser. | 两个单位进行快速输注 |
[12:43] | That hog attacked your husband, bit off his hand. | 野猪袭击了你的丈夫 咬掉了他的手 |
[12:45] | – Now he’s stable. – Oh, thank God. | -他现在稳定了 -感谢上帝 |
[12:48] | Henry, baby. | 亨利 亲爱的 |
[12:49] | But we’re trying to find the hand while it’s still viable. | 我们希望在失活前找回断肢 |
[12:52] | I understand. Can he hear me? | 我知道了 他听得见我说话吗 |
[12:54] | Uh, he’s in and out from the pain meds, | 止痛药会让他迷迷糊糊的 |
[12:55] | but, uh, you’re welcome to spend a few minutes alone. | 但是你可以单独和他待一会 |
[12:59] | T.C., Jordan needs you in trauma two. | TC 乔丹要你去创伤一室 |
[13:06] | She pulled out the damn arrow. | 她把那支破箭拔了 |
[13:07] | Lost at least 2 liters of blood in the chest. | 胸腔至少失了两升血 |
[13:09] | Suction. | 吸 |
[13:11] | Forceps. | 镊子 |
[13:13] | Can you clamp off the pulmonary hilum? | 你能把肺门的血管夹住吗 |
[13:14] | – I need a dry field. – Will do. | -保持术野清晰 -没问题 |
[13:18] | 2-0 prolene. | 2-0普理灵 |
[13:21] | You guys order the AB neg neat? | 你们要的AB型阴性洗涤红吗 |
[13:22] | Yeah, get it on the rapid infuser. | 是 接到快速输液器上 |
[13:30] | – Sutures are in. – Yep. | -缝好了 -好的 |
[13:32] | All right, let’s see how I did. | 好了 看看我做得怎么样 |
[13:35] | Paul, can you release the clamp? | 保罗 松开钳子 |
[13:42] | Field’s remaining dry. | 没有出血 |
[13:44] | B.P.’s coming up. | 血压回升了 |
[13:46] | Nice job. | 干得漂亮 |
[13:50] | How’s it goin’? | 怎么样 |
[13:51] | Usual crazy. | 照常忙得抓狂 |
[13:53] | Henry’s stable for now. How about you? | 亨利情况稳定了 你怎么样 |
[13:56] | Usual crazy. | 照常好得很 |
[13:58] | So porkchopping… sounds like it was intense. | 要宰猪呢 听上去就很刺激 |
[14:01] | Nothing I don’t see three times a week. | 这种事情我已经见怪不怪了 |
[14:03] | The cases, not that environment. | 病例的确常见 但那环境可不是 |
[14:06] | Paul said it was like a war zone out there. | 保罗说猎场跟战场一样 |
[14:07] | It was nothing like war. | 一点都不像战场 |
[14:09] | I’m just concerned about you, all the gunfire, the yelling… | 我只是担心你 又是枪声 又是尖叫的 |
[14:13] | Yelling. Huh. | 尖叫吗 |
[14:16] | You were doing some yelling yourself this afternoon. | 下午你叫得也可带劲了 |
[14:19] | I’m not trying to treat you. | 我没想把你当病人治 |
[14:21] | I’m just checking in. | 就是问问你怎样了 |
[14:24] | And you’re not nearly as charming as you think you are. | 而且你也没有你想象中的这么帅 |
[14:29] | So this giant tube’s gonna take a picture of your head. | 这个大管子会给你的脑袋拍张照片 |
[14:33] | Now it doesn’t hurt, but it is noisy so… | 一点都不疼 但的确有点吵 所以… |
[14:38] | What… what is… | 这是 什么… |
[14:45] | These should help with that. | 戴上这个就不吵了 |
[14:52] | I’m gonna strap you in, okay? | 我要把你固定住 好吗 |
[14:54] | Now I like to pretend I’m in a rocket ship, | 我一般会假装自己在一艘航天飞船里 |
[15:00] | going out into outer space. | 正打算去探索外太空 |
[15:02] | Space is a cold vacuum. | 太空是真空的 还很冷 |
[15:08] | Yes. I guess it is. | 是 的确 |
[15:10] | Hey, remember, still as a statue, okay? | 记着 要像雕像一样静止不动好吗 |
[15:14] | Daddy, are you gonna get your picture taken, too? | 爸爸 你也要躺进来拍照吗 |
[15:18] | Not today, kiddo. | 今天不了 宝贝 |
[15:22] | Okay. | 好了 |
[15:24] | I will be right in the little room, | 我就在那间小屋里 |
[15:26] | and we can talk through the intercom. | 我们可以通过对讲机说话 |
[15:31] | It should take about 10 minutes. | 检查大概要十分钟 |
[15:32] | Why don’t you wait outside? | 不如你去外面等吧 |
[15:46] | So just relax, | 放松 |
[15:47] | and breathe easy, Kylie. | 保持均匀的呼吸 凯莉 |
[15:49] | We’ll start up in a minute. | 我们马上开始 |
[15:50] | Hey, I need the film with the hog. | 我要那头野猪的片子 |
[15:52] | Hey, what’s this I hear about Todd and Landry | 我听说托德和兰德丽 |
[15:56] | going out on a blind date? | 要去相亲 |
[15:58] | Yeah, right. Good one. | 没错 消息真灵通 |
[15:59] | Rumor mill’s working overtime on it. | 都快传得满城风云了 |
[16:01] | You mean “big” Todd? | 你是说那个「大」托德吗 |
[16:04] | Rumor says he has a huge penis. | 据传他的老二可大了 |
[16:06] | Hate to follow that guy. | 在他后面约兰德丽会让你显小的 |
[16:08] | I took a peek once in the locker room… | 我有一次在更衣室匆匆瞥了一眼 |
[16:09] | Talk about a hog. | 那才叫野猪 |
[16:12] | Like I’m the only one who looks! | 好像只有我偷看一样 |
[16:14] | Dwayne, the X-ray. | 德韦恩 X光片 |
[16:28] | Where’s my dad? | 我爸爸呢 |
[16:29] | He should be here. | 他应该进来的 |
[16:31] | He’s — he’s right outside, Kylie. | 他就在外面 凯莉 |
[16:32] | Just hang in there. | 坚持一下 |
[16:35] | You need to help him. | 你们应该去看看他 |
[16:37] | I wanna stop. | 快停下 |
[16:40] | I wanna stop! | 快停下 |
[16:42] | Turn — turn it off. | 关了吧 |
[16:47] | You’re okay. You’re okay. You’re okay. Okay? | 好了 没事了 没事了 |
[16:52] | Okay? | 没事吧 |
[16:55] | I lied. | 我撒了谎 |
[16:57] | I’m sorry I was faking. | 对不起 我都是装的 |
[16:59] | Don’t make me go in there again, please. | 求你不要再让我进去了 |
[17:08] | Our arrow patient is crashing! | 中箭的患者快不行了 |
[17:11] | – Thank God. – What happened? | -谢天谢地你来了 -什么情况 |
[17:12] | Uh, she’s hypotensive and — and tachy. | 血压过低 心动过速 |
[17:13] | Pulse ox dropped to 89%. | 指脉氧降到了89 |
[17:15] | I thought she was bleeding again, | 我还以为是哪里又出血了 |
[17:16] | but there’s no output in the thora-seal, so… | 但是胸管里没有东西 |
[17:18] | – Pillow. – Okay. | -取掉枕头 -好的 |
[17:19] | Okay, she’s wheezing. Neck is swollen. | 呼吸困难 喉头水肿 |
[17:23] | Diffuse urticaria. | 弥漫性荨麻疹 |
[17:24] | She’s in anaphylactic shock? Uh, what’s she allergic to? | 是过敏性休克吗 她对什么过敏 |
[17:27] | 125 milligrams of I.V. Solu-Medrol, | 静注125毫克甲强龙 |
[17:29] | 0.3 milligrams of epi I.M. | 肌注0.3毫克肾上腺素 |
[17:31] | What did she get, people? | 都给她用了什么药 |
[17:33] | Antibiotics? Analgesics? | 抗生素 止痛药 |
[17:34] | Uh, no. Nothing. | 什么都没有 |
[17:41] | It’s the blood. | 是血的问题 |
[17:41] | AB neg, typed and crossmatched. | AB型阴性 交叉配型过了 |
[17:43] | Stop the transfusion, now. | 立即停止输血 |
[17:45] | Paul, get her phone and start calling. | 保罗 用她的手机打电话 |
[17:46] | Call anyone that you can find to give us her medical history. | 向所有联系人问她的病史 |
[17:49] | We need to figure out what blood to give her | 得在她心脏骤停前搞清楚 |
[17:51] | before she codes. | 能给她输什么血 |
[17:53] | His hand is in the hog? | 他的手在野猪体内吗 |
[17:55] | Mm-hmm. Pretty impressive. | 挺厉害的 |
[17:56] | His buddies tracked it down. | 他那哥们儿把野猪找来的 |
[17:58] | The vascular surgeon is on his way in | 血管外科医生马上到 |
[17:59] | to perform the reattachment. | 做断肢再植手术 |
[18:02] | – Is this Henry’s stuff? – Yeah. | -这是亨利的东西吗 -是的 |
[18:06] | What the hell’s she want? | 这女人到底想怎样 |
[18:08] | Now why the hell are you calling my husband, | 你他妈为什么打电话给我丈夫 |
[18:10] | you no good whore? | 你这个臭不要脸的婊子 |
[18:12] | Uh, this is Dr. Cummings from San Antonio Memorial Hospital? | 我是圣安东尼奥纪念医院的卡明斯医生 |
[18:16] | Well, this is Ginger Brown. | 我是金吉儿·布朗 |
[18:17] | I’m already here with my husband. | 我已经在医院陪我丈夫了 |
[18:19] | So why are you calling his phone from my sister’s? | 你为什么用我姐姐的手机打电话找他 |
[18:22] | Mrs. — Mrs. Brown? | 布朗夫人 |
[18:25] | Is she… is Amy here? Oh, son of a bitch. | 她 艾米也在医院吗 这个贱人 |
[18:28] | Was she hunting with Henry?! | 她和亨利去打猎了吗 |
[18:31] | Oh, damn you, Henry! Damn you to hell! You promised! | 你去死吧 亨利 你答应过我 |
[18:35] | You promised me! You promised! | 你答应了 答应了 |
[18:38] | Can we, uh, talk? | 我们能说两句吗 |
[18:40] | Hospital stuff or your stuff? | 医院的事还是你的私事 |
[18:41] | Just walk with me. | 就边走边说几句 |
[18:43] | So my wife is going to “Allow” me to see the children over the weekend. | 我妻子「准许」我周末见孩子们了 |
[18:48] | She actually used the word “Allow.” | 她真这么说的 「准许」 |
[18:50] | She just really pisses me off. | 快气死我了 |
[18:53] | Everybody pisses you off. | 所有人你都烦 |
[18:56] | Let’s be clear here. | 我先说清楚 |
[18:57] | When we talk, you’re not my boss, | 我们聊天的时候 你不是我上司 |
[18:59] | you’re my patient. | 你是我的病人 |
[19:00] | I have to speak honestly or this won’t help you, okay? | 我得说实话 不然对你也没用 好吗 |
[19:03] | Yes. You’re right. | 好 你说得对 |
[19:05] | Please continue. | 继续 |
[19:07] | You have to stop taking everything someone says | 你不能把别人的话都当做 |
[19:10] | – as an attack. – I don’t take… | -要跟你对着干 -我才没有… |
[19:11] | Honestly, your first step is to stop being a dick. | 真的 改善的第一步就是别这么混蛋 |
[19:15] | That’s your advice? | 这就是你的建议吗 |
[19:17] | – Stop being a… – Dick. Yes. | -别那么 -混蛋 没错 |
[19:19] | Look, I don’t see you at home, | 我不知道你在家里什么样 |
[19:20] | but I can guess you’re a lot like you are here. | 但我猜跟工作时差不多 |
[19:22] | And here at work, | 而在这里 |
[19:23] | taking away the tailgate was a dick move. | 关闭天台的就是混蛋 |
[19:25] | That was a legal issue. I had no choice. | 那是个法律问题 我没办法 |
[19:29] | But you can choose to find a solution. | 但你可以努力寻找解决办法 |
[19:32] | You can’t like having everybody always pissed at you. | 大家都讨厌你 你很享受吗 |
[19:35] | Comes with the job. | 这职位难免这样 |
[19:36] | No, it doesn’t. You bring that to the job. | 不是 那是你自作自受 |
[19:38] | And you bring it into your home life. | 在家里也一样 |
[19:40] | You want people to start respecting you? | 你想让大家敬重你吗 |
[19:42] | Then you have to learn to meet them halfway. | 那就学会妥协 |
[19:46] | Kylie, why would you do that? | 凯莉 你为什么要这么做 |
[19:47] | She — she thinks something is wrong with you. | 她觉得你身体有问题 |
[19:50] | She didn’t wanna say anything in front of you. | 但她不想当面跟你说 |
[19:52] | So the whole M.R.I. was for nothing? | 那核磁共振都白做了吗 |
[19:54] | I knew you’d be mad. | 我就知道你会生气的 |
[19:55] | You almost fell down last night. | 昨晚你差点摔倒 |
[19:57] | You didn’t think I saw, but I did. | 你以为我没看到 但我看到了 |
[20:00] | You need a doctor. | 你需要看医生 |
[20:01] | Damn it, Kylie. | 该死 凯莉 |
[20:03] | You don’t look great, Steve. | 你的确看着不大好 斯蒂夫 |
[20:04] | She says you’ve been having headaches… | 她说你总头疼 |
[20:05] | Yeah, I mean, I’m working doubles the whole week, all right? | 当然了 我整周每天都干双份工 |
[20:08] | I came down with the flu. That’s all it is. | 我就是得流感了 没什么的 |
[20:10] | Please, Daddy. I made him promise. | 求你了 爸爸 我都让他保证了 |
[20:12] | No needles. | 不用打针的 |
[20:13] | Look, I have a daughter. | 我也有个女儿 |
[20:15] | I-I know that they can be absolutely annoying, | 我知道有时她们可烦人了 |
[20:19] | but they mean well. | 但她们是好心 |
[20:21] | We can do a quick workup. | 我们可以做个快速体检 |
[20:22] | What if it’s not the flu? Better safe than sorry? | 万一不是流感呢 未雨绸缪也好 |
[20:25] | If I miss the rest of the shift, I risk losing my job, okay? | 我要是错过了接班时间 可能就没工作了 |
[20:29] | Kylie, I’m fine, baby. All right? I’m not mom. | 凯莉 我没事 宝贝 我跟妈妈不一样 |
[20:32] | I’m really sorry she wasted your time. | 我很抱歉她耽误了你的时间 |
[20:33] | I gotta get her home and I gotta get back to work. | 我得把她送回家然后去工作了 |
[20:35] | – Let’s go. – Please, Daddy, no! | -走吧 -求你了 爸爸 别走 |
[20:37] | Stop! It won’t take long! | 别走 不会很久的 |
[20:39] | I’ll do chores for a week! He wants to help you! Please! | 我做一周的家务 他想帮你的 求你了 |
[20:42] | There’s gotta be something | 我们总能做点什么 |
[20:43] | we could do to bring back the tailgate. | 好让天台重新开放吧 |
[20:46] | What if we, uh, put up railings? | 装个围栏怎么样 |
[20:52] | Made it a-a smaller, more contained area? | 这样地方小点 封闭容易管理 |
[20:56] | Yes, yes. I-I’m aware of that. | 是是 我知道 |
[20:59] | Well, there are a few doctors here who I wouldn’t mind | 这里有几个医生 我倒是不介意 |
[21:02] | jumping off the roof. | 他们去跳跳楼什么的 |
[21:04] | No, no, no. That’s, uh, that’s a joke. I… | 不不 就是开个玩笑 我 |
[21:10] | What a dick. | 这混蛋 |
[21:21] | Damn it! | 该死 |
[21:23] | Why is this thing still inside? | 这东西怎么还在医院里 |
[21:25] | Somebody get it out of here. Now! | 来个人把它弄走 现在 |
[21:33] | Topher, watch out! | 陶福 小心 |
[21:35] | He’s coming in! | 它要过来了 |
[21:37] | Watch out! | 小心 |
[21:39] | – What the hell? – Don’t shoot! Don’t shoot! | -这是啥 -别开枪 别开枪 |
[21:41] | He’s heading towards the loading dock. | 它朝着装卸区的方向去了 |
[21:43] | Call Animal Control. We need some tranqs. | 通知动物管理局 来点镇静剂 |
[21:50] | God bless Texas. | 神佑我大得州 |
[21:52] | Help! Topher, help! | 救命 陶福 救命 |
[21:54] | It’s my dad! | 我爸出事了 |
[22:00] | Drew, get the head. I’ll get the shoulders. | 德鲁 扶住头 我来抓肩膀 |
[22:01] | Would he be OK? Daddy? | 他会好起来吗 爸爸 |
[22:04] | Steve! You hear me? | 斯蒂夫 你听得见吗 |
[22:06] | He just fell! Do something, please! | 他倒下了 救救他 求你们了 |
[22:08] | You hear that stridor? | 你听到喘鸣了吗 |
[22:09] | His vocal cords are spasmed shut. | 他的声带因为痉挛闭合了 |
[22:11] | We’ll never pass an E.T. tube. | 气管插管进不去了 |
[22:12] | Krista, grab the crike kit. | 克丽丝塔 去拿气切包 |
[22:14] | Hey! Hey, give us light! | 喂 借点光 |
[22:16] | You’ve been dying to do a crike. | 你想做气管切开很久了 |
[22:18] | This is your shot. | 你的机会来了 |
[22:20] | Will he be okay… | 他会没事吧 |
[22:22] | Let Krista do it. | 让克丽丝塔做吧 |
[22:24] | I would’ve killed for one as an intern. | 我要是实习医生做梦都想有这种机会 |
[22:25] | Help him, please! | 帮帮他 求你了 |
[22:26] | You’re up. | 交给你了 |
[22:28] | Seriously? | 你说真的 |
[22:30] | All right. | 好吧 |
[22:31] | Krista, you are up! | 克丽丝塔 交给你了 |
[22:33] | I’ll walk you through it. Just — you gotta extend — | 我会引导你 就是 你要抻 |
[22:35] | The neck and palpate for the laryngeal prominence. | 抻直脖子 摸到喉结 |
[22:37] | I got it. | 我知道 |
[22:42] | They will take care of you, daddy… | 他们会治好你的 爸爸 |
[22:43] | Here. Okay, you make a vertical incision. | 这里 做个垂直切口 |
[22:46] | It’s gonna be okay. | 会好起来的 |
[22:48] | Good……. Okay, palpate again. | 好的 再摸一下 |
[22:51] | Okay, now you make a horizontal incision along the cricoid membrane. | 好的 现在沿环状软骨膜做水平切口 |
[22:56] | You got it, Krista. | 很好 克丽丝塔 |
[22:58] | Okay. | 好的 |
[22:59] | Lift and stabilize the larynx… | 提起并固定喉头 |
[23:03] | and insert the tube. | 然后插管 |
[23:05] | You have to save him. | 你得救活他 |
[23:06] | We will, we will… | 会的 会的 |
[23:14] | Let’s get him inside! | 把他抬进去 |
[23:17] | It’s gonna be on your count. | 听你口令 |
[23:19] | All right. One, two, three. | 好的 一 二 三 |
[23:25] | He’s gonna be fine. | 他不会有事的 |
[23:32] | I told you something was wrong with him! | 我跟你说了他不对劲 |
[23:34] | – And you didn’t believe me! – No, I — | -但你不相信我 -不是 我… |
[23:36] | – You have to do something. You have to save him. – Okay. | -你得做点什么 你得救他 -好的 |
[23:39] | I-I’m — I’m gonna do my best, Kylie. | 我 我会尽我的全力 凯莉 |
[23:42] | Okay. I promise. | 好吗 我说到做到 |
[23:50] | He’s having pauses. | 他有停搏 |
[23:51] | Order a chest X-ray, an E.K.G., and a chem-20. | 安排胸片 心电图 生化检验 |
[23:54] | He’s got papilledema. | 视神经乳头水肿 |
[23:56] | Brain bleed from a head trauma? | 头部创伤导致的脑出血吗 |
[23:58] | Maybe. Maybe. | 有可能 有可能 |
[23:58] | Uh, add a — add a head C.T. and a tox screen. | 加个 加个脑部CT和毒理学检查 |
[24:01] | – Where are his labs? – Well, the mass spec is down, | -他的检查结果呢 -质谱分析仪坏了 |
[24:03] | and the E.R. lab is backed up by at least two hours. | 急诊检验已经排到至少两个小时以后了 |
[24:05] | Why does everything break at night? | 为什么一到晚上要啥啥坏 |
[24:08] | Whoa, chemical burn! | 化学烧伤 |
[24:09] | That’s probably an acid exposure. Everybody back. | 有可能是酸腐蚀 大家退后 |
[24:12] | Gloves off. Switch to neoprene. | 脱掉手套 改用氯丁橡胶手套 |
[24:14] | Get his clothes off and out of here. | 脱掉他的衣服 离开这里 |
[24:15] | What kind of acid do you think — | 你觉得是什么酸 |
[24:17] | Who knows without the blood work. | 血检报告出来前谁知道啊 |
[24:18] | Check in with Poison Control. | 报告毒物控制中心 |
[24:19] | Set me up for a high volume irrigation and grab me some silvadene. | 准备大量冲洗和磺胺嘧啶银 |
[24:23] | The flu my ass. | 是流感才怪 |
[24:25] | I need morphine. Stat! | 我要吗啡 现在就要 |
[24:28] | Give me a thousand ccs of — of anything. | 给我一千毫升 啥都行 |
[24:31] | Yeah, no, I’ll get right on that. | 不行 我会处理好的 |
[24:32] | Let’s just get that abscess drained. | 还是先把脓腔里的脓放出来吧 |
[24:34] | I hear you passed up a crike. | 我听说你把气管切开让给别人做了 |
[24:36] | Have a seat. | 你先坐下吧 |
[24:37] | Are you really that into Krista? | 你就这么喜欢克丽丝塔吗 |
[24:39] | Or is it something else? | 还是其他什么问题 |
[24:42] | Unbelievable. | 真难以置信 |
[24:43] | You’re injured! | 你受伤了 |
[24:44] | Do you have any idea | 你到底知不知道 |
[24:46] | how much trouble we could both be in? | 我俩会陷入多大的麻烦吗 |
[24:48] | Can I get that morphine? | 能给我点吗啡吗 |
[24:52] | Look, it’s not that — | 其实没有那么 |
[24:54] | You’re on cold and flu duty until further notice. | 你给我去负责诊治感冒病患等待进一步通知 |
[24:55] | And get that thing splinted after your shift! | 值完班后用夹板把你的手固定好 |
[25:00] | I think she means business. | 我觉得她是认真的 |
[25:04] | Why? You know, why does she have to do this? | 为什么 她究竟为什么要这样做 |
[25:07] | Of all the men in the world, | 世界上有这么多男人 |
[25:09] | why does she have to cheat with my husband? | 她为什么偏偏要和我的丈夫偷情 |
[25:12] | I know this is hard for you — | 我知道你现在很难过 |
[25:13] | Henry is all I have. | 我只剩下亨利了 |
[25:15] | Now Amy? | 艾米呢 |
[25:15] | She can have any guy she wants. | 她可以钓到任何她想要的男人 |
[25:17] | Always could. | 一直都可以 |
[25:19] | A whole lots. | 数不清的男人 |
[25:20] | Yeah, that sucks. Okay, it really does. | 真是太不幸了 真的 |
[25:23] | And I’m sorry, but your sister is very sick. | 我很遗憾 可你姐姐现在病危 |
[25:28] | Good. | 很好 |
[25:29] | God finally decided to even things up a bit. | 上帝终于决定把我们之间扯平了 |
[25:33] | Because this isn’t the first time she and Henry — | 这也不是她和亨利的第一次了 |
[25:35] | He promised me. He promised me. | 他保证过的 他保证过的 |
[25:37] | Does she have any allergies or pre-existing conditions? | 她有没有什么过敏或已有疾病 |
[25:41] | She always had something going on. | 她总是不停地惹事 |
[25:43] | Whatever got her the most attention. | 只要能让她引起别人注意的 |
[25:44] | Was she ever transfused blood? | 她之前输过血吗 |
[25:46] | She had a wreck in high school, | 她高中时遭遇过一场严重车祸 |
[25:48] | had to have surgery. | 得做手术 |
[25:49] | There were all kinds of complications. | 当时情况很复杂 |
[25:51] | I mean, you should’ve seen her, sitting in her bed for months | 你们真该瞧瞧那时的她 在床上躺了数月 |
[25:55] | like a princess on a pea. | 就像豌豆公主一样娇弱 |
[25:57] | She’s alloimmunized against minor blood antigens. | 她对稀有血型抗原才有免疫反应 |
[26:01] | What does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[26:02] | It means your sister is allergic to our entire blood bank. | 意思是你姐姐对我们整个血库的血都过敏 |
[26:06] | She needs very specific blood, | 她需要一种非常特殊的血 |
[26:08] | lacking the same antigens as hers. | 和她的一样缺少同样抗原的血 |
[26:13] | – Like yours. – Or she’ll die. | -比如你的血 -不然她会死的 |
[26:15] | Oh. So she finally needs something from me? | 她终于有求于我了 |
[26:20] | All that girl does is take and take and take and take. | 这死丫头就知道不停地索取 索取 |
[26:26] | Well, all the pain’s she’s caused me… | 她给我带来那么多痛苦 |
[26:30] | I’m done givin’. | 我绝不会给她的 |
[26:34] | She’s on her own. | 靠她自己了 |
[26:39] | Her sister completely refuses to give blood. | 她妹妹断然拒绝献血给她 |
[26:42] | There’s a lot of anger there. | 她们有很深的宿怨 |
[26:43] | How long can Amy hold out without the blood transfusion? | 没有血输的话艾米能挺多久 |
[26:45] | Couple hours tops. We have her on pressors, | 顶多几个小时 我们给她用了升压药 |
[26:47] | but it’s just delaying the inevitable. | 不过这也是徒劳的 |
[26:49] | Well, can’t just force her to give blood. | 也不能强迫她献血 |
[26:52] | Let me check with the lawyers | 我去咨询一下律师 |
[26:53] | and see what I could do. | 看看能帮上点什么 |
[26:56] | Actually, we could just force her. | 其实 我们可以强迫她 |
[26:58] | We could just knock her out and take her blood. | 我们可以把她打晕然后抽她的血 |
[27:01] | How ’bout we stick with the legal option first? | 还是先考虑正规的法律途径吧 |
[27:05] | I liked your idea. | 我喜欢你的点子 |
[27:09] | Oh. Isn’t that your date? | 那不是你的约会对象吗 |
[27:10] | Jordan roped me in. | 乔丹把我忽悠了 |
[27:11] | You don’t have to apologize. | 你没必要道歉的 |
[27:13] | I wasn’t apologizing. | 我没有道歉 |
[27:15] | – Hey, T.C. – Hey! Big Todd. | -TC你好 -你好 大托德 |
[27:18] | Nurses been talking about me again? | 护士们又在议论我了吗 |
[27:20] | Mnh-mnh. Dwayne from radiology. | 放射科的德韦恩 |
[27:22] | Huge fan. | 是你的大粉丝 |
[27:25] | Landry, right? I’m Todd. | 兰德丽 对吧 我叫托德 |
[27:28] | Believe we have a breakfast date. | 我们会有个早餐约会吧 |
[27:29] | I’m looking forward to it. | 我很期待呢 |
[27:30] | So…here it is. | 就是这儿了 |
[27:33] | What the hell? | 这什么情况 |
[27:34] | You called me in for that? | 你把我叫来就为了这个 |
[27:35] | Looks like you need a butcher, not a surgeon. | 我觉得你需要一个屠夫 不是外科医生 |
[27:37] | Paul, the hand. | 保罗 把手拿来 |
[27:42] | Never in my life did I think I’d be assisting | 我从来没想过我会帮忙 |
[27:44] | – on a hog surgery. – All you have to do is reattach. | -给猪做手术 -你只需要续上断肢 |
[27:49] | If it’s still viable. | 如果它还没失活的话 |
[27:50] | Lot of work to keep that thing alive. | 让它活着要花很多功夫呢 |
[27:52] | You do know they’re pests, right? | 你知道它们很讨厌吧 |
[27:56] | – Don’t talk about Bruce that way. – Bruce? | -别这么说布鲁斯 -布鲁斯 |
[27:58] | Yeah, damn right. Bruce is a survivor. | 没错 布鲁斯是位幸存者 |
[28:01] | He’s been shot, presumed dead, shot at again. | 他被击中 推测死亡 再次被击中 |
[28:04] | You ever been shot at, big Todd? | 你被击中过吗 大托德 |
[28:07] | – No. – No, that’s right, ’cause you didn’t serve. | -没有 -没有吧 因为你没参过军 |
[28:12] | Okay, call me if there’s a problem. | 好的 有事叫我 |
[28:16] | Enjoy your date. | 约会愉快 |
[28:24] | Okay, poison control says that oil workers | 毒物控制中心说石油工人 |
[28:25] | can work around sulfuric acid. | 可能会接触到硫酸 |
[28:27] | – It’s not sulfuric. – It’s not sulfuric. | -不是硫酸 -不是硫酸 |
[28:30] | Phosphoric? | 磷酸吗 |
[28:32] | That doesn’t explain the other symptoms. | 那样不能解释其他症状 |
[28:34] | Near syncope, tingling, arrhythmias, and laryngospasms. | 类似晕厥 刺痛感 心律不齐 喉痉挛 |
[28:39] | Hydrofluoric acid? | 氢氟酸 |
[28:45] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[28:47] | It’s a poor man’s chem-20. Watch his hand, Krista. | 他的电解质不正常 看他的手 克丽丝塔 |
[28:50] | Watch his hand. | 看他的手 |
[28:52] | Son of a bitch. | 妈的 |
[28:53] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[28:54] | Push 2 amps of calcium chloride right now. | 马上注射两支氯化钙 |
[28:56] | He’s hypocalcemic? How do you know? | 他低血钙吗 你怎么知道的 |
[28:58] | See that movement? Trousseau’s sign? | 看见那个动作了吗 陶瑟征 |
[28:59] | Telltale for hypocalcemia. | 低血钙的体征 |
[29:01] | A hydrofluoric acid burn leaches the body’s calcium. | 氢氟酸烧伤消耗了体内的钙 |
[29:05] | Now if the solution was diluted… | 如果患者用水冲来急救的话 |
[29:06] | Then it would take a few days for the symptoms to start to show. | 那就要过好几天症状才会显现出来 |
[29:10] | Kylie was right. She watched him deteriorate. | 凯莉说得没错 她一直看着父亲病情恶化 |
[29:14] | Let’s get compresses on the burns | 苯扎氯铵冰水 |
[29:16] | and iced water solution of zephiran chloride. | 湿敷创面 |
[29:22] | Look, I am running out of ways to convince you. | 我已经使尽浑身解数来说服你了 |
[29:28] | You are not thinking this all the way through. | 你完全没有全面考虑这件事 |
[29:32] | She did this to herself. | 她自作自受 |
[29:34] | Now I am done listening to you people. | 我听够你们的废话了 |
[29:37] | I am not changing my mind! | 我不会改变主意的 |
[29:40] | You’re our last chance. | 你是我们最后的机会 |
[29:43] | Now Amy will die if you do not give her your blood. | 如果现在你不给艾米输血她就会死 |
[29:50] | I hope she does. | 我希望她赶快死 |
[29:52] | I’m not doing it, and that’s final. | 我不会献的 就这样 |
[29:58] | EPO injection is in. | 促红细胞生成素已经打了 |
[30:02] | It isn’t enough to keep her alive without the blood. | 没有血液这些是不够她维持生命的 |
[30:04] | Bolus 1,000 milligrams of IV iron. | 推一千毫克铁剂 |
[30:07] | I got the blood. | 我拿到血了 |
[30:08] | Why is she sedated? | 为什么她是镇静状态 |
[30:10] | You don’t wanna know. | 你不会想知道的 |
[30:16] | Connection’s set. | 连接完毕 |
[30:17] | Let’s go, she needs volume now. | 动手吧 她现在需要输血 |
[30:19] | We — we can actually transfuse directly from person to person? | 我们可以直接人对人输血吗 |
[30:22] | Yep. Buddy transfusion. Did it all the time in combat. | 是 战友互相输血 打仗时我经常做这个 |
[30:26] | You just sedated her. | 你给她用了镇静剂 |
[30:27] | This is so beyond the rules. I mean, T.C. — | 这完全违反了规则 TC |
[30:29] | Listen, this is all on me. | 听着 我负全责 |
[30:31] | I couldn’t let her die. You shouldn’t even be here. | 我没法看着她死 你都不该呆在这儿 |
[30:33] | You — you got too much to lose. | 你的损失相对太大 |
[30:38] | And so does Amy. | 艾米也是 |
[30:40] | Open her up. Let’s do this. | 打开管道 我们动手吧 |
[30:52] | – Oh, is he gonna make it? – No. | -他会没事吗 -不 |
[30:54] | Pete’s dead. | 皮特死了 |
[30:56] | I’m doing compressions to pump the blood | 我做胸部按压 |
[30:58] | from his body into Boomer’s. | 把血液从他身上泵到波莫身上 |
[31:00] | I had to do what I had to do, right? | 有些事我不得不做 对不对 |
[31:02] | Yeah, you saved him, T.C. You saved him. | 对 你救了他 TC 你救了他 |
[31:06] | Pulse is strong. BP’s up to 105 systolic. | 脉搏有力 收缩压升至105 |
[31:09] | Her color’s coming back, too. | 她也恢复血色了 |
[31:11] | Let’s recheck her CBCs and see where we are. | 再查下她的血常规 看看现在情况 |
[31:14] | Way to go, T.C. | 做得好 TC |
[31:24] | Your dad has a-a tube in his neck, | 你爸爸他 有根管子插进脖子里 |
[31:28] | and that helps him to breathe. | 来帮助他呼吸 |
[31:30] | And he’s gonna be okay, | 他会没事的 |
[31:32] | all because of what you did. | 因为你所做的一切 |
[31:37] | I’m sorry I hit you. I was so scared. | 抱歉我打了你 我那时很害怕 |
[31:42] | I was, too. | 我也是 |
[31:44] | But I had a promise to keep, right? | 但我要遵守诺言 不是吗 |
[31:50] | Yeah, well, you hit like a girl. | 你打得像个小女生哦 |
[31:52] | Good. Girls rule. | 很好 女生大过天 |
[31:56] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[31:57] | Ready? | 准备好没 |
[32:25] | Hey, can I talk to Lynn? | 能和琳恩说几句吗 |
[32:28] | I know she’s sleeping. She’s — she’s always sleeping. | 我知道她在睡觉 她永远都在睡 |
[32:36] | Uh, yeah, I-I know it’s early, honey. But, um… | 宝贝 我知道现在是一大早 但… |
[32:41] | I-I just wanted — | 我就是想… |
[32:42] | I just wanted to hear your voice. | 我就是想听听你的声音 |
[32:50] | No, no, I-I-I didn’t huff Nitrous on my shift. | 没有啦 我没在当班时吸笑气 |
[32:55] | But, uh, it’s a good idea. | 但这主意不错 |
[32:57] | You know, buddy, it’s probably better | 是不是该庆幸 |
[32:58] | that Jordan found out than Ragosa. | 是乔丹发现的而不是拉戈萨 |
[33:00] | Yeah, well, plus now people won’t think | 而且人们不会发现 |
[33:01] | I wimped out on a crike. | 我是不敢做气管切开 |
[33:04] | I don’t think anyone thinks you’re a wimp. | 我觉得没人会认为你不敢 |
[33:07] | Here, let’s see if we can get the swelling down. | 看看有没有消肿 |
[33:09] | Just weird having Jordan as the boss. | 乔丹当老大总是感觉很奇怪 |
[33:11] | We’re friends and so we’re just trying to find out | 我是朋友 所以我们在努力 |
[33:14] | where we draw the line. It’s all very weird. | 找到一条界限 真是太诡异了 |
[33:16] | Yeah, no, I mean, drawing the line with work friends, it’s… | 是啊 其实和工作伙伴划界限 这… |
[33:21] | it’s hard. | 这很难 |
[33:23] | And, you know… | 而且 |
[33:26] | I never properly congratulated you… | 我还没正式祝贺你 |
[33:30] | on your victory. | 打赢了呢 |
[33:38] | Hey, don’t worry. I’m not gonna tell anyone. | 别担心 我谁都不会说的 |
[33:41] | It — it’s not that. | 不是 |
[33:43] | Then what? I… | 那是什么 我… |
[33:45] | Are you gay or something? | 难不成你是同性恋 |
[33:52] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[33:53] | You’re gay? | 你是同性恋 |
[33:58] | I’m gonna sue you. I’m gonna sue this hospital. | 我要去告你还有这家医院 |
[34:00] | You think I give a crap? | 你觉得我会当回事吗 |
[34:03] | Your sister was dying. | 你姐姐快死了 |
[34:04] | And you might not care now, but I promise you… | 也许你现在不关心她 但我保证你… |
[34:07] | in a day, a week, a month, you would’ve cared. | 一天一周一个月后 你会关心的 |
[34:12] | And trust me, | 相信我 |
[34:14] | you don’t want to spend the rest of your life knowing that | 你肯定不想余生背负着这个沉重包袱 |
[34:15] | you let someone die that you could’ve saved. | 你本可救她 却任她死去 |
[34:19] | Sometimes, you do what you have to do. | 有些事你必须要做 |
[34:25] | They just hurt me so damn much. | 只怪他们伤我太深了 |
[34:29] | I know they did. | 我知道 |
[34:33] | I’m sorry. | 对此表示遗憾 |
[34:36] | If you still wanna see your husband or your sister, | 如果你还想见你丈夫和你姐姐 |
[34:37] | they’re upstairs in recovery. | 他们在楼上恢复室 |
[34:46] | I don’t get it. | 我不懂 |
[34:48] | ‘Cause “Don’t ask, don’t tell” is already gone. | 「不问不说」的政策已经废止了啊 |
[34:50] | I-I’ve been to two gay weddings in the past six months. | 我过去半年参加了两场同性恋婚礼 |
[34:52] | Okay– were either of them military? | 好吧 他们有当过兵吗 |
[34:54] | Or in Texas? | 或在得州[得州民风保守] |
[34:56] | Just coming out changes things. | 轻易出柜会让一切翻天覆地 |
[34:58] | Here, in my unit, in the cage. | 在得州 在我的部队 在这个牢笼中 |
[35:04] | I’m not the only one that I’m protecting either. | 我不只是保护我自己 |
[35:07] | I got a… boyfriend, Rick, over there. | 我的男朋友瑞克还在服役 |
[35:13] | And Afghanistan, that’s not the place you really wanna… | 在阿富汗那地方你肯定不想 |
[35:16] | come out. | 出柜的 |
[35:19] | Okay. Fine. | 好吧 |
[35:22] | I get it now. | 我现在懂了 |
[35:24] | And don’t worry. Your secret is safe with me, okay? | 别担心 我会保守秘密的 |
[35:29] | I know. That’s why I-I told you. | 我知道 所以我才告诉你 |
[35:33] | All right… | 好了 |
[35:35] | Listen up, everybody. I have some great news. | 各位听着 我有好消息 |
[35:39] | The tailgate is back! | 天台再次开放了 |
[35:42] | And even better, | 更好的是 |
[35:43] | we are rebuilding it in a corner of the parking lot | 我们是在停车场的一角重建 |
[35:46] | so that you’re closer to the E.R. | 这样你们就能离急诊室更近 |
[35:48] | and you don’t have to walk up the stairs. | 而且也不必爬楼梯了 |
[35:50] | Thank you! | 谢谢 |
[35:52] | That’s awesome. | 太棒了 |
[35:54] | But, in exchange, you have to give up | 但作为交换 每班你们 |
[35:56] | one of your 50-minute breaks each shift. | 得少休息五十分钟 |
[35:58] | As well as limit the time you can spend there after work. | 并且限制下班后在那消遣的时间 |
[36:02] | That’s just evil. | 太黑心了 |
[36:03] | After all, we are footing the electric bill. | 毕竟电费也是要算钱的 |
[36:06] | The cost of doing business. | 运营也是要算成本的 |
[36:08] | So…enjoy! | 那就 享用吧 |
[36:12] | Way to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory. | 好一招反败为胜 |
[36:15] | What? | 怎么 |
[36:16] | I met them halfway. | 我已经手下留情了 |
[36:17] | But nothing’s free. | 没有白来的东西 |
[36:19] | Now they’ll respect me because I didn’t cave. | 他们将因我的不妥协而对我有所尊重 |
[36:22] | You know, you could learn some things from me, too. | 而且 你也可以向我学习学习 |
[36:27] | We have a lot of work to do. | 我们工作挺忙的 |
[36:29] | Right. | 是啊 |
[36:31] | I’ll be in my office. | 我回办公室了 |
[36:58] | Have you seen Krista? | 看到克丽丝塔了吗 |
[36:59] | Oh, dude, you gotta let that one go. | 哥们 别再说这事了 |
[37:02] | Hey, uh, do me a favor? | 帮我个忙 |
[37:03] | Send, uh, send Krista for Resusci Annie. | 派克丽丝塔去拿复苏假人 |
[37:07] | If I don’t strike back now, | 如果现在不报仇 |
[37:09] | I’m gonna be a walking punch line for the rest of the year. | 我整年都会被当成笑料的 |
[37:11] | – Yes? Yes? – Okay. | -好吗 -行 |
[37:13] | Thank you, thank you. Okay. | 谢谢你 谢谢 |
[37:17] | So where’s he off to? | 他这是要干嘛去 |
[37:18] | Oh. He wants to get you with the Resusci Annie gag. | 他也想用复苏假人整你 |
[37:21] | Oh, God. He really was homeschooled, wasn’t he? | 天 他还真会现学现卖啊 |
[37:23] | You know what? Get your camera ready… | 不如这样 准备好录像 |
[37:25] | ’cause there’s going to be tears. | 有人要拍哭戏了 |
[37:33] | Pretty ballsy move you pulled off there with Ginger. | 搞定金吉儿的招数挺大胆啊 |
[37:36] | Yeah. I’m not big in letting my patients die. | 不喜欢让我的病人挂掉 |
[37:42] | So what’s the deal with the dress? | 穿这裙子是什么意思 |
[37:44] | You going to the prom or something? | 要去参加毕业舞会吗 |
[37:46] | I’ve got my niece’s confirmation after my brunch with big Todd. | 和托德吃过早午餐后 我会等侄女找我 |
[37:51] | Would you like to see what I did on my prom? | 想见识下我在毕业舞会上会做什么吗 |
[38:17] | Look, I’m sorry I lied. | 听着 对不起我说谎了 |
[38:19] | It’s just…I know you don’t like the fighting. | 只是 我知道你不喜欢打拳 |
[38:22] | It’s not that. | 不是因为这个 |
[38:23] | I hate that you’d risk your future. | 我讨厌的是你拿未来冒险 |
[38:26] | You could be great, Drew. | 你可以有一番大作为 德鲁 |
[38:28] | But as your boss, and, well, more importantly, | 但作为你的上司 更重要的是 |
[38:31] | as your friend, I’d hate to see fighting ruin that. | 作为朋友 我讨厌看到你因为打拳毁了前途 |
[38:35] | Yeah, but it’s not just about punching someone. | 我懂 但这不仅仅是挥拳打架 |
[38:38] | It’s a group of vets, and, uh, we train together. | 这群退伍兵 我们一起训练 |
[38:42] | We talk about things. | 彼此有话聊 |
[38:43] | It’s like the brotherhood that I had over there. | 就像我在部队里的兄弟们 |
[38:47] | It’s therapy. | 是种治愈方法 |
[38:50] | I didn’t know that. | 我不知道这些 |
[38:53] | So…Okay. | 那 好吧 |
[38:55] | No more full-on bouts, but I can’t stop training. | 不打激烈的 但我不能中断训练 |
[38:59] | I need it. | 我需要它 |
[39:01] | And I won’t ever lie to you again. | 而且不会再对你说谎 |
[39:04] | Good. | 好的 |
[39:05] | Because I know everything that goes on in this place. | 因为我对这里的事无所不知 |
[39:08] | It’s my job to know all. | 我的工作就是要无所不知 |
[39:14] | Think big Todd’ll like the dress? | 你觉得大托德会喜欢这条裙子吗 |
[39:17] | I don’t think it’s his size. | 他可能穿不下吧 |
[39:20] | So you’re still going to brunch? | 你还要去吃早午餐吗 |
[39:23] | Mm, more for Jordan than Todd. | 不提乔丹和托德了 |
[39:26] | Interesting. | 有意思 |
[39:27] | You wish. | 你当然想 |
[39:30] | I don’t have any girlfriends. | 我没有什么女朋友 |
[39:32] | No? Me neither. | 没有吗 我也没有 |
[39:36] | It’s okay. I locked the door. | 没事 我锁门了 |
[39:39] | It’s locked. You sure he’s in here? | 锁住了 你确定他在里头 |
[39:42] | Maybe he’s in another room. | 也许在其他房间 |
[39:44] | I’m meeting Drew. I gotta go. | 我要去找德鲁 得走了 |
[39:46] | I’m sure he’ll figure out I’m not coming eventually. | 我肯定他会意识到我不来了 |
[39:50] | Or he’ll be there when our next shift starts. | 或者我们明天上班他还在等 |
[39:53] | Have — have a good one! | 玩的开心 |
[39:55] | You, too! | 你也是 |