时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Listen up, Alamo people, everybody into the waiting room. | 模拟阿拉莫战争的各位 都去候诊室 |
[00:05] | If you are not sick, then please go home. | 没有生病的请回家 |
[00:07] | The night shift hasn’t even started yet, | 夜班都还没有开始呢 |
[00:09] | and you’re giving everybody a headache. | 你们已经开始让人头疼了 |
[00:10] | Night shift, report to duty in one minute. | 夜班工作人员请在一分钟之内报到 |
[00:13] | How long does this go on? | 这要持续多久啊 |
[00:14] | All night. | 一整晚 |
[00:15] | They just keep trickling in. | 时不时地来几个人 |
[00:17] | Every year these Alamo reenactors | 每年都有这些模拟阿拉莫战争的人 |
[00:20] | drink too much homemade beer. | 自制啤酒喝多了 |
[00:21] | And eat too much rabbit stew. | 炖兔肉也吃太多 |
[00:25] | Mop-up on Aisle 3. | 3号走廊需要清洁 |
[00:27] | No, no, no, no, no. | 不不 不用 |
[00:28] | Look, if you can’t get here, you can’t get here. | 赶不过来就别来了 |
[00:31] | No, it’s fine. It’s just… | 不 没事的 只是 |
[00:34] | I was hoping that since it’s my birthday tomorrow, but — | 我本来想明天就是我生日了 不过… |
[00:38] | No, I understand, really. | 不 我理解 真的 |
[00:41] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[00:42] | We’ll celebrate next week. Scott, I gotta go. | 我们下周再庆祝 斯科特 我得挂了 |
[00:49] | Male, 30s. | 30多岁男性 |
[00:50] | Single G.S.W. to proximal thigh. | 大腿近端一处枪伤 |
[00:52] | B.P.’s stable. We found him at the Alamo. | 血压稳定 来自阿拉莫模拟战场 |
[00:54] | Where am I? What’s happening?! | 我在哪里 发生了什么 |
[00:56] | You’ve been shot, okay? But we’re gonna take care of you. | 你中枪了 不过我们会照顾你的 |
[00:59] | Hey, can you tell me your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[01:01] | I don’t know. I don’t know! | 我不知道 我不知道 |
[01:03] | No I.D. Guy’s on another planet. | 没有身份证明 这家伙简直外星来的 |
[01:05] | We could barely get him in the ambulance. | 把他弄上救护车都费了半天劲 |
[01:06] | There’s another problem. He’s a Christian scientist. | 他还是个信基督科学教的 |
[01:09] | It says not to treat him. | 这上面说他放弃治疗 |
[01:10] | We didn’t see it until we were en route. | 我们都上路了才发现 |
[01:12] | We can’t treat him, right? | 我们是不是不能治疗他 |
[01:12] | We need consent or we’ll get sued. | 不经病人同意会被起诉的 |
[01:15] | Don’t worry about it. | 先别担心这个 |
[01:20] | This guy looks like he was shot with a cannon. | 这看着像是被火炮打了 |
[01:22] | Musket. Uh, I bought it online. | 是滑膛枪 我网上买的 |
[01:24] | Hey! Hey! Put that thing down! | 把那东西放下 |
[01:26] | Hey, I-I didn’t know it was loaded, I swear. | 我真不知道是上过膛的 我发誓 |
[01:28] | Look, the dude lost it on me. | 那家伙突然就发疯了 |
[01:29] | He attacked me and grabbed it like we were in a real fight, | 他袭击我还抢我的枪 跟真打仗似的 |
[01:31] | and-and it went off. | 然后枪就走火了 |
[01:32] | You cannot be back here. | 你不能待在这里 |
[01:34] | Okay, but can someone check on my arm? | 好的 不过能找人看下我的胳膊吗 |
[01:38] | Okay, wait, where are you taking me? | 等等 你们要把我带到哪里去 |
[01:39] | – What do we got? – No! No! | -患者什么情况 -不 不 |
[01:40] | Musket wound. 1830s Alamo special. | 火枪伤 19世纪30年代阿拉莫款的 |
[01:42] | Stop it! Stop it! | 住手 住手 |
[01:43] | And one very agitated patient. | 还有个异常激动的病人 |
[01:44] | – …Three! – Don’t touch me! | -三 -别碰我 |
[01:46] | Calm down! | 冷静点 |
[01:48] | Calm down! We’re trying to help you! Calm down! | 冷静 我们是在帮你 冷静 |
[01:51] | – Stop it! I don’t — – No! We’re trying to help! | -住手 我不想…-我们是在帮你 |
[01:52] | Get me 2 of Ativan I.M. | 肌注两针劳拉西泮 |
[01:53] | And somebody page Dr. de la Cruz! | 谁去叫德拉·科鲁兹医生 |
[01:55] | – We’re trying to help you. – Get — get off me! | -我们是在帮你 -放开我 |
[01:59] | Jordan. Ready with the Ativan. | 乔丹 可以注射镇静剂了 |
[02:00] | – Got it. – You’re trying to kill me! | -好了 -你们想杀我 |
[02:02] | Somebody grab the hard restraints, yeah? | 谁去拿身约束带来 |
[02:08] | Hell of a night for Drew to be off on maneuvers. | 德鲁真不该在今晚去演习 |
[02:10] | We could use the muscle. | 正需要他的力气呢 |
[02:12] | Be good to have him back tomorrow. | 他明天回来就好了 |
[02:15] | I gotta be honest. | 说真的 |
[02:16] | I got no love for night infiltration exercise. | 我一点都不喜欢夜间潜入演习 |
[02:19] | This is a cakewalk, Javy. | 这都是小菜一碟 哈维 |
[02:21] | Army Reserves is nothing compared to | 陆军预备役和游骑兵的 |
[02:22] | the 61 days of hell in training school for Rangers. | 61天地狱训练营比根本不算回事 |
[02:27] | You still thinking of signing up, Drew? | 你还是想参加吗 德鲁 |
[02:28] | I don’t know. | 我还没想好 |
[02:29] | I’ve got a buddy at the hospital I work with who’s ex-Ranger. | 我在医院一同事以前是游骑兵 |
[02:32] | He says he can put in a good word for me, | 他说可以推荐我 |
[02:33] | but right now I’m more focused on medicine. | 但眼前我对从医更感兴趣 |
[02:35] | Bet you’re more focused on the nurses. | 我猜你是对护士更感兴趣 |
[02:37] | No lack of hotties in the E.R. | 急诊室里可不缺辣妹 |
[02:40] | So, Javy, what’s the deal, huh? | 哈维 感觉如何 |
[02:41] | 15k march at the end too tough on the old bones? | 你这把老骨头吃不消15公里行军了吧 |
[02:44] | Oh, yeah, dude, that might have something to do | 是啊 伙计 八成因为你整天 |
[02:45] | with sitting on your lazy ass in a patrol car all day. | 赖在巡视车里抬不起屁股 |
[02:47] | Hey, my wife loves my lazy ass, so it’s all good. | 那怎么了 我懒我老婆也喜欢 |
[02:49] | You know why? ’cause that just matches her fat ass. | 知道为啥吗 因为她胖正好配你懒 |
[02:51] | Hey, that’s the mother of my children. | 注意点 那可是我孩子的母亲 |
[02:53] | I like ’em curvy. | 有曲线才好看 |
[02:54] | Don’t you, drew? | 你觉得呢 德鲁 |
[02:55] | Oh, yeah. No, me? Love me the motorboat. | 我吗 当然 可喜欢温柔乡了 |
[02:57] | Just… right in there. | 只要…把脸埋进去 |
[02:59] | Let’s get moving. | 我们出发吧 |
[03:00] | We only have eight hours to the rendezvous point. | 得在八小时内赶到集合点 |
[03:02] | And then Drew can get back to those nurses of his. | 之后德鲁就能回去找他的护士妹妹了 |
[03:06] | Let’s try moving a little faster so we can get you a robe. | 稍微走快点 好给你弄条袍子穿 |
[03:09] | Do you have the paperwork on those | 上周那些非自愿住院的 |
[03:11] | involuntary hold patients from last week? | 病人档案你还有吗 |
[03:13] | Yeah, it’s in a folder on my desk. | 有 在我桌上的一个文件夹里 |
[03:29] | Paging Mr. Ragosa to the nurses’ station. | 拉戈萨先生请到护士站来 |
[03:32] | Mr. Ragosa, please report to the nurses’ station. | 拉戈萨先生请到护士站来 |
[03:36] | Let’s see what’s going on with this big guy | 这大块头睡过去了 我们看看 |
[03:37] | now that he’s out. | 他怎么了 |
[03:38] | There must be 20 fragments in here. | 这里得有20块碎片 |
[03:39] | Distal blood flow is good. | 远肢端血液循环良好 |
[03:41] | We need to get every one of those out. | 我们得把碎片全部取出来 |
[03:42] | Blood pressure and pulse OX are dropping. | 血压和脉搏血氧在下降 |
[03:48] | Massive right heart strain. | 右心极度充盈 |
[03:50] | Piece of the bullet must have embolized. | 肯定有子弹碎片导致了栓塞 |
[03:52] | Uh, B.P.’s down to 40. | 血压降到40了 |
[03:53] | We need to get that bullet out of the lung now! | 得马上把子弹从肺里取出来 |
[03:56] | Jordan? | 乔丹 |
[03:58] | I just talked to one of the paramedics, | 我刚和一名急救医生谈了 |
[04:00] | and he said this guy came in | 他说这人入院时 |
[04:01] | with a “Do not treat” bracelet on his wrist, | 手腕上系着一条「放弃医治」腕带 |
[04:04] | – and that you ignored it. – Lido with epi 1%. | -你无视了 -利多卡因外加1%肾上腺素 |
[04:06] | – Open up a chest tray. – If you did do that, | -开一个开胸包 -如果你真这么做了 |
[04:08] | you have opened yourself and this hospital up | 可能会给自己和这家医院 |
[04:11] | to a major lawsuit, so please, | 招来一场重大诉讼 所以拜托 |
[04:13] | please tell me you didn’t do that. | 求你告诉我你没那么做 |
[04:15] | The guy’s lying. There’s no bracelet. | 那人在说谎 没有什么腕带 |
[04:18] | Jordan? | 乔丹 |
[04:22] | He had one. I cut it off. | 他戴了腕带 我给剪断了 |
[04:24] | Oh…Jordan. | 乔丹 |
[04:26] | And even she didn’t, I would have. | 就算她不剪 我也会剪的 |
[04:29] | He was dying. He needed to be treated. | 他快死了 他需要接受治疗 |
[04:31] | I agree with you. | 我同意你的看法 |
[04:33] | But we get him declared incompetent first, | 但我们得先宣布他没有判断力 |
[04:36] | contact legal. | 咨询法律顾问 |
[04:37] | We don’t just cut things off. | 而不是把腕带剪断完事 |
[04:39] | Sorry, but I’m gonna need you to step back | 抱歉 但你得离开 |
[04:41] | and let T.C. finish this patient. | 让TC接手这名患者 |
[04:43] | You are officially suspended. | 你被正式停职了 |
[04:57] | You know, I wish one of you fools was a hot chick. | 要是把你们谁换成辣妹就好了 |
[04:59] | A little eye candy would be nice right about now. | 这时候有个养眼的该多好 |
[05:00] | What do you mean, man? | 你什么意思 哥们儿 |
[05:01] | This is the best-looking combat support team in Texas! | 我们可是德克萨斯州最帅气的作战支援队了 |
[05:04] | – That’s right. – Yeah, right. | -没错 -是吗 |
[05:07] | Hey, did you guys hear about that gay dude in “C” company? | 你们听说C连的那个同性恋了吗 |
[05:09] | Heard a rumor. Who cares? | 听过传言 谁在意呢 |
[05:11] | – I do. – I thought your generation was supposed | -我在意 -我还以为你们这代人 |
[05:14] | to be more open-minded. | 思想更开放呢 |
[05:15] | All right, look. I’m getting shot at | 这么想 等我被叙利亚啊伊拉克啊 |
[05:17] | by some sniper in Syria or Iraq or wherever, all right? | 或者随便哪儿的狙击手袭击的时候 |
[05:21] | I don’t need the guy who’s supposed to be covering my ass | 我可不希望本该从后面保护我的人 |
[05:23] | checking it out instead. | 净顾着欣赏我屁股了 |
[05:25] | Yes, and I’m sure that’s what he’s thinking. | 是吗 他肯定这么想的 |
[05:27] | “I could die out here right now, but, man! | 「没准下一秒我就死了 不过老天啊 |
[05:29] | Look at that scrawny, pimply ass on Charlie!” | 快看查理的美臀 又瘦又丑」 |
[05:31] | Just my opinion, man. | 只是个人意见 哥们儿 |
[05:33] | And now I’m-a go shoot something! | 我现在要去打枪玩儿了 |
[05:38] | Charlie, come on! | 查理 别闹了 |
[05:43] | You don’t have to be straight to be in the army. | 当兵不用非得是直男 |
[05:45] | You just have to shoot straight! | 能射直线就行了 |
[05:47] | – That’s all I care about, man! – Javy! | -别的我都不在乎 -哈维 |
[05:49] | Watch out! | 当心 |
[06:15] | So she saves a life and she gets canned? | 她救了个人 却被解雇了吗 |
[06:17] | Nobody is firing her. | 没人要解雇她 |
[06:20] | God, why is it so hot in here? | 天哪 这里怎么这么热 |
[06:23] | like I said, | 正如我所说 |
[06:25] | nobody is firing her. | 没人要解雇她 |
[06:27] | She’s on administrative duty. | 她有行政责任 |
[06:29] | I’m taking this precaution to protect her from any further action. | 我这么做是为了保护她不再继续惹事 |
[06:33] | We’ll get him declared incompetent and go from there. | 先找人宣布他无判断能力 然后再继续 |
[06:35] | So, what, I just sit around all night? | 那我就空坐一晚上吗 |
[06:37] | You… need to stay away from this patient, | 你不能再管这病人了 |
[06:40] | and you need to talk to legal | 去跟法律顾问谈谈 |
[06:41] | and hope to hell Landry finds him incompetent. | 祈祷兰德丽认定这人无判断能力 |
[06:44] | After that, whatever you do with any other patients, | 之后你对其他患者做什么 |
[06:47] | I don’t want to know about it. | 我都不想知道 |
[06:48] | Now if you’ll excuse me, I really need a glass of water. | 如果没什么别的事了 我得去喝杯水 |
[06:53] | – It’ll be okay. – You don’t know that. | -会没事的 -那可不一定 |
[06:57] | I don’t have your friends in high places. | 我不像你 有身居要职的朋友们 |
[06:59] | Sorry I put you guys in this position. | 很抱歉我给你们惹事了 |
[07:04] | Hey, what’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[07:05] | I’ve never seen Jordan act like that before. | 我从没见过这样的乔丹 |
[07:07] | It’s a long story. | 说来话长 |
[07:08] | Let’s get the rest of this shrapnel. | 我们把剩余的弹片取出来吧 |
[07:12] | – Javy — – Yeah. I’m coming — | -哈维 -我来了 |
[07:14] | Aah! My shoulder! I can barely pull him out. | 我肩膀不行 快拉不出来了 |
[07:16] | Yeah, just sack up, do what you can, okay? | 憋足劲儿 尽力就行 好吗 |
[07:18] | I gotta sit. | 我得去坐会儿 |
[07:23] | Oh, God. | 天哪 |
[07:24] | Here. Okay. I’m gonna go check on Javy. | 好了 我去看看哈维 |
[07:27] | What do we got? What do we got? | 怎么了 怎么了 |
[07:28] | Oh! My shoulder. | 我的肩膀 |
[07:32] | Oh! That really hurts! | 疼死了 |
[07:33] | You got a separation of an A.C. joint. | 你的肩锁关节脱位了 |
[07:34] | Drew! Drew, I need you! | 德鲁 德鲁 快来 |
[07:37] | I’m coming. I’m gonna be right there, Mikey. | 就来 马上来 麦奇 |
[07:39] | come on, Drew. Come on. Drew! | 快点 德鲁 |
[07:41] | I’m going as fast as I can. | 我已经尽快了 |
[07:42] | My ankle’s screwed up! | 我的脚踝出大问题了 |
[07:45] | I’m in pain. | 我快痛死了 |
[07:46] | Hang in there, Mikey, hang in there. | 坚持下 麦奇 坚持下 |
[07:49] | You’re good. Now I need to go to Mikey. | 你好了 我去看看麦奇 |
[07:52] | Wait, wait, wait. Where’s Charlie? | 等等 查理呢 |
[07:54] | – Charlie! – Charlie! | -查理 -查理 |
[07:57] | Charlie! | 查理 |
[08:00] | Javy, I know you’re hurting. You gotta go find charlie. | 哈维 我知道你痛 但你得去找查理 |
[08:01] | – Okay. – Go. | -好的 -快去 |
[08:03] | Okay, Mikey, I’m here, I’m here! | 好了 麦奇 我来了 |
[08:05] | Charlie! | 查理 |
[08:10] | Hey, is that crazy dude gonna die? | 那疯子一样的家伙有生命危险吗 |
[08:12] | Hey — just hold still, sir. | 不要动 先生 |
[08:14] | And I-I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[08:15] | I can’t go to jail. I’d never make it there. | 我可不能进监狱 在里面活不下去的 |
[08:17] | I saw every episode of “Oz.” | 我每集《监狱风云》都看过 |
[08:19] | They eat guys like me alive. | 我这种人会被生吞活剥的 |
[08:20] | Yeah, they would. | 的确 |
[08:21] | But I think you’re safe. That guy is — | 不过我觉得你没事 那家伙… |
[08:24] | it’s pretty clear he’s unstable. | 明显脑子不正常 |
[08:25] | Whoa. Uh, general Santa Anna, right? | 你扮的是圣安纳将军对吧 |
[08:28] | Sweet costume. It’s… | 制服太棒了 |
[08:29] | Any news on the guy I shot? | 我打伤的那人怎么样了 |
[08:30] | Yeah, they — they’ve got him sedated in trauma 1. | 给他打了镇静剂 在创伤一室 |
[08:32] | The waiting room is filling up again with reenactors, | 候诊室里又涌进一堆模拟战争的人 |
[08:35] | and we hooked up some more drunks to the saline packs. | 又给几个醉汉挂了盐水 |
[08:37] | And, uh, sent three food poisoning guys home, too. | 还打发了三个食物中毒的 |
[08:39] | Ah. That rabbit stew’s nasty. | 那炖兔肉是挺恶心的 |
[08:41] | Uh, that’s why I fight on the mexican side. | 所以我才为墨西哥而战 |
[08:43] | We have a food truck. | 我们有食品运输车 |
[08:44] | All right, you guys only have a couple dozen more patients to go. | 你们就还剩二十来个病人了 |
[08:47] | I’ll join you as soon as I’m finished, okay? | 我这边完事就去找你们 |
[08:49] | And I’ll let you watch me do one of the E.J.s. | 可以让你们观摩一下颈外静脉置管 |
[08:54] | I’ve been waiting for two hours to see a doctor. | 我都等了两个小时了也没看上医生 |
[08:56] | I-I know, ma’am. Look, I am so sorry. | 我知道 女士 非常抱歉 |
[08:58] | The Alamo reenactors have us slammed with patients. | 现在这里都是模拟阿拉莫战争的伤员 |
[09:01] | My stomach’s killing me. | 我胃痛死了 |
[09:03] | Uh…I’ll get you a doctor as soon as I can. | 我会尽快给你找个医生 |
[09:08] | You ordered a G.I. panel on exam 2, | 你让第二诊室的病人去做了胃镜 |
[09:10] | but haven’t seen the patient yet. | 但还没去看病人 |
[09:11] | She’s pissed. | 她现在火大了 |
[09:12] | Yeah, I-I know. I read the chart. | 我知道 我看到表格了 |
[09:13] | Uh, it sounds like stomach flu or something. Um… | 貌似就是肠胃感冒什么的 |
[09:15] | Oh, but Topher’s gonna do an external jugular, | 但陶福正要做颈外静脉置管 |
[09:17] | and I really wanna watch. I’ve never seen one, so… | 我超想看 还从没看过呢 所以… |
[09:19] | But her results are already back. | 但她的检查结果都出来了 |
[09:20] | Great. I will see her after the E.J. | 太好了 我看完颈外静脉注射就来 |
[09:22] | Um, just start some fluids, okay? Thanks. | 你先给她挂水吧 多谢 |
[09:25] | Dispatch? Yeah, yeah, this is Dr. Callahan. | 调度中心吗 我是卡拉翰医生 |
[09:28] | Um, there was a paramedic Gonzalez — | 有个叫冈萨雷斯的急救医生 |
[09:30] | He came in with a G.S.W. from the Alamo 7:30 tonight. | 今晚七点半送来一位阿拉莫枪伤患者 |
[09:35] | Um, can you tell him to come by the E.R.? | 能让他来一趟急诊吗 |
[09:38] | I have some info that he may need. | 我这儿有些情况 他可能想了解 |
[09:41] | Drew! Is it — is it broken? | 德鲁 是不是断了 |
[09:44] | And dislocated. Okay, I’m gonna try and get your boot off, okay? | 还脱臼了 我得试着脱掉你的鞋子 |
[09:48] | Okay, Mikey, I just gotta get in there, okay? | 麦奇 那让我把手伸进去 |
[09:50] | I got you — that’s right. Let me get my finger — | 好了 让我把手指… |
[09:53] | Mikey, I can’t feel a pulse. | 麦奇 我摸不到脉搏 |
[09:55] | Means the dislocation’s cutting off the blood flow to your foot, | 就是说脱臼阻断了脚部的血液循环 |
[09:58] | so I’ve gotta reduce the fracture. | 我得给你正骨 |
[09:59] | What the hell does that mean? | 那他妈是什么意思 |
[10:00] | Means it’s gonna hurt like a son of a bitch. | 意思是你会疼死的 |
[10:03] | – Okay, deep breath. – Okay. | -好了 深呼吸 -好的 |
[10:05] | Okay? Count of three. | 数到三 |
[10:06] | You with me? One, two… | 听到吗 一 二 |
[10:12] | Damn you, drew! | 妈的 德鲁 |
[10:14] | It’s better than dying. All right? | 总比死了好 |
[10:16] | Come on, Javy, where are you? | 哈维 你跑哪去了 |
[10:18] | There’s blood dripping down the back of your neck. | 你脖子后面在滴血 |
[10:21] | What? | 是吗 |
[10:24] | That sucks. | 这下糟了 |
[10:25] | Okay. Um… | 好吧 |
[10:28] | You’re about to get even, Mikey. | 这下你能跟我扯平了 麦奇 |
[10:31] | It’s a skin stapler. | 这是皮肤缝合器 |
[10:32] | All right? It’s self-explanatory. | 听名字就明白了吧 |
[10:36] | Push the edges of the wound together. | 把伤口两边捏到一起 |
[10:40] | Apply pressure. | 用点劲儿 |
[10:41] | Squeeze the trigger. | 然后按把手 |
[10:53] | Drew! | 德鲁 |
[10:56] | I found Charlie. He’s in really bad shape. | 我找到查理了 他伤得挺重的 |
[10:59] | we’re gonna get Charlie. Be right back. | 我们去找查理 马上回来 |
[11:01] | You hold on, okay? | 你坚持住 好吗 |
[11:03] | You were at the Alamo. You’ve been shot. | 你参加阿拉莫战争模拟时中枪了 |
[11:14] | He’s incompetent, right? | 他没判断力了 对吧 |
[11:16] | He’s still too out of it from the anesthesia | 他麻药还没缓过来 |
[11:18] | for me to make a diagnosis. | 我还没法做出诊断 |
[11:20] | I just thought I’d check since Jordan had paged me three times. | 乔丹呼叫了我三次 我总得来看一下 |
[11:22] | What’s going on? | 发生什么事了 |
[11:25] | He’s a Christian Scientist. | 他是基督科学教会的人 |
[11:27] | He came in with a “Do not treat” bracelet. | 入院时还戴了一个「放弃治疗」腕带 |
[11:29] | – Jordan cut it off. – What? | -乔丹给剪断了 -什么 |
[11:32] | Yeah. So you declaring him incompetent — | 所以如果你能宣布他无判断力 |
[11:34] | go a long way towards getting her off the hook. | 就是帮乔丹大忙了 |
[11:37] | Well, first of all, I can’t believe she did that. | 真难以相信她居然会这样 |
[11:40] | But I’m not just gonna label him without talking. | 但我不能不和他说话就下结论 |
[11:42] | He was screaming, he was yelling — | 他不停地尖叫 大喊大叫 |
[11:43] | That could be for any number of a hundred things. | 很多事情都会引发这些症状 |
[11:46] | Look, I like Jordan, | 我很喜欢乔丹 |
[11:47] | but I’m not gonna risk my license | 但是我不会拿我得执照冒险 |
[11:48] | or a malpractice suit by giving an unwarranted diagnosis, | 或者随意下诊断给自己招惹医疗纠纷 |
[11:52] | especially when she does something that stupid. | 尤其还是她先干的蠢事 |
[11:54] | I would have done the same thing. | 换我也会这么做 |
[11:55] | What do you want me to say here, T.C.? | 你想让我说什么 TC |
[11:58] | I don’t agree with you on this, | 在这件事上我不同意你的做法 |
[11:59] | so let’s just not talk about it. | 咱们能不说这个了吗 |
[12:01] | He wakes up, I’ll make the diagnosis. | 等他醒了 我自然会来给他诊断 |
[12:04] | But don’t tell me how to do my job. | 但是轮不到你来教我怎么做 |
[12:06] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[12:08] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[12:28] | Dr. Alexander, report to the legal department. | 亚历山大医师 请到法律部来 |
[12:30] | Dr. Alexander, please report to the legal department. | 亚历山大医师请去法律部 |
[12:34] | Everything’s gonna be okay. | 都没事的 |
[12:36] | That doesn’t look good. | 看着可够糟糕的 |
[12:38] | He needs an O.R. | 他需要做手术 |
[12:39] | Call the T.O.C. and get a medevac! | 叫交通指挥中心派架医疗直升机来 |
[12:40] | The antenna tore off when we rolled. | 我们翻车的时候天线折断了 |
[12:42] | Radio’s shot. And there’s no cell signal out here. | 无线电不能用 这附近也没有信号 |
[12:45] | – We’re on our own. – I’ll try to tamponade the bleeding, | -只能靠自己了 -我会试着压迫止血 |
[12:46] | but this packing’s just a temporary fix. | 但这只是暂时包扎 |
[12:48] | Get the litter. We got to get up to the extraction point. | 拿担架来 我们要去补给点 |
[12:51] | – It’s at least 5 miles. – Well, then we better get going. | -那得有五英里远 -那就赶紧动身 |
[12:57] | Hang in there, buddy. | 坚持住兄弟 |
[13:13] | Molly says he’s been standing there for the past five minutes. | 莫莉说他都在那里站五分钟了 |
[13:16] | I figure he’s trying to find a way to save money on electricity. | 我觉得他可能在琢磨怎么省电 |
[13:24] | Michael? | 迈克 |
[13:29] | I took a couple of pills from your aspirin bottle, | 我从你阿司匹林药瓶里拿了几片药吃 |
[13:31] | but I’m pretty sure they weren’t aspirin. | 但我觉得那绝对不是阿司匹林 |
[13:33] | You wanna tell me what it was? | 你要不要告诉我那到底是什么 |
[13:35] | – From the bottle on my desk? – Yes. | -我桌子上的瓶子里吗 -对 |
[13:39] | They were, um… M.D.M.A. | 那是…亚甲二氧甲基苯丙胺 |
[13:42] | M.D.M.A.? | 亚甲二氧甲基苯丙胺 |
[13:44] | As in ecstasy? | 是迷幻药吗 |
[13:46] | – Why do you have… – I’m so sorry. | -你为什么会有… -真对不起 |
[13:48] | I swear there is a legitimate explanation. | 我保证会给你个合法的解释 |
[13:50] | What’s happening to me? | 我现在是怎么了 |
[13:51] | Well, um, your — your senses are heightening, | 你的感官都更加敏锐了 |
[13:54] | and you will be more open and physical | 不管对人还是对事物 你都会 |
[13:56] | with people…and objects. | 更随行 更冲动 |
[13:59] | No. No, no, no, no, no. | 不 不 不 不 |
[14:02] | This is not happening. | 这可不行 |
[14:04] | I can fight this. | 我能忍住的 |
[14:05] | You don’t really have control over it. | 你没法控制药效的 |
[14:07] | Maybe you should just sit in your office | 不如你回办公室坐会儿吧 |
[14:09] | until it passes. | 等药效过去 |
[14:11] | I am so angry with you right now. | 我现在好生你的气啊 |
[14:14] | You women are really messing up my night. | 你们这帮女人把我今晚搅得一团糟 |
[14:17] | We’re gonna deal with this later. | 我们迟点再算账 |
[14:19] | Okay. Drink a lot of water. | 好的 多喝水 |
[14:22] | Water. | 喝水 |
[14:25] | Uh, Ragosa’s on ecstasy? | 拉戈萨嗑嗨了 |
[14:26] | – No, how… – I… wait. | -不是 到底… -我…好吧 |
[14:28] | So I was involved in an experimental study… | 我参与了一个试验项目 |
[14:31] | on the effects of M.D.M.A. | 研究亚甲二氧甲基苯丙胺 |
[14:32] | on soldiers with P.T.S.D., and the drug, it just — | 对创伤后应激障碍症士兵的作用 药物会… |
[14:34] | it releases serotonin and oxytocin, | 会释放血清素和催产素 |
[14:37] | so the soldiers can relive their trauma without feeling pain. | 这样士兵们重温战争场景也不会痛苦了 |
[14:41] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[14:42] | Please keep this on the D.L. | 能低调点吗 |
[14:45] | Gotcha. Yeah. Got it. | 没问题 没问题 |
[14:47] | Mikey’s gonna be fine back there. | 麦奇会没事的 |
[14:48] | And I know your shoulder’s killing you, Javy, | 我知道你的肩膀痛得要死 哈维 |
[14:50] | but you gotta keep up with me. | 但你得跟上 |
[14:51] | – Charlie is in bad shape. – I’m trying, man. | -查理受重伤了 -我在努力了 伙计 |
[14:54] | You think he’s gonna make it? | 你觉得他能活下来吗 |
[14:56] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[14:59] | He can’t die, man. He’s just a kid. | 他不能死 他还只是个孩子 |
[15:01] | I’ve seen a lot of kids die. | 我见了太多孩子死去 |
[15:02] | Age has got nothing to do with it. | 死不死和年龄无关 |
[15:03] | I gotta tell you, Drew — | 我得说 德鲁 |
[15:05] | I want to quit this whole army thing. | 我想要退伍了 |
[15:07] | I just joined the reserves to get some extra cash | 我加入后备役就是为了给老婆孩子 |
[15:09] | for my wife and kids. | 多挣点钱 |
[15:11] | I don’t want to get killed. | 我可不想死 |
[15:13] | Aren’t you afraid of getting killed? | 你难道不怕死吗 |
[15:15] | No one wants to die, Javy, | 没人想死 哈维 |
[15:16] | but if I think about that out there, | 但要是我满脑袋都是恐惧 |
[15:18] | I’m not gonna be able to do my job as a medic. | 就没法好好当医生了 |
[15:25] | Why are we stopping? | 怎么停下了 |
[15:28] | Javy, we’re on the range. | 哈维 我们在射程内了 |
[15:29] | The firing range! | 这是靶场里 |
[15:30] | Go! Go, go, go! Move, move, move! | 快跑 快跑 |
[15:35] | Get down! | 趴下 |
[15:41] | Let’s get the hell outta here! | 快离开这鬼地方吧 |
[15:43] | Molly, I need to see if anyone filled out | 莫莉 帮我查下有没有人 |
[15:45] | a missing person report on John Doe. | 报告无名氏失踪了 |
[15:47] | – Can you call S.A.P.D.? – I’m on it. | -能给圣安东尼奥警局打个电话吗 -就去 |
[15:51] | Maybe we shouldn’t call S.A.P.D. | 也许我们不该通知警局 |
[15:53] | We always do that with John Does. | 接收了无名氏都会问警方的 |
[15:54] | We have no idea what his medical or psychiatric history is. | 我们对他的病例和精神病史一无所知 |
[15:57] | His family could be looking for him. | 他家人很可能在找他 |
[15:59] | His family, more likely than not, | 八成他的家人正是 |
[16:01] | are the ones that would let him die. | 束手不管任他去死的人 |
[16:02] | You don’t know that. | 那又不一定 |
[16:04] | They’re Christian Scientists, | 他们是基督科学教的人 |
[16:05] | which means they are gonna want to stop | 这就意味着他们会拒绝接收 |
[16:07] | any treatment that you or I want to do, | 你我提出的任何一项治疗 |
[16:09] | and that man will needlessly suffer. | 患者将会承受不必要的痛苦 |
[16:11] | Just let me do my job, okay? | 让我做我该做的 好吗 |
[16:12] | Don’t get all pissy at me because you screwed up | 别因为你剪断他的腕带把事情搞糟了 |
[16:14] | and cut off his bracelet. | 就对我发火 |
[16:15] | – He was dying. – Yeah, that’s what he wanted. | -他都快死了 -他就想要这样 |
[16:18] | That’s why he wore the bracelet. | 所以他才会带腕带 |
[16:19] | That’s his choice. | 他自己选择的 |
[16:20] | To die when he can easily be saved? | 能被救活却要去死吗 |
[16:21] | You’re backing that? | 你支持这样吗 |
[16:22] | I am backing personal freedom. | 我支持人身自由 |
[16:24] | I’m backing nobody telling anybody | 我支持自己的身体 |
[16:25] | what they can do with their body. | 自己掌握 |
[16:28] | Would I ever do that? | 我会这么做吗 |
[16:28] | No, but I believe in his right to belive in it. | 不会 但是我赞同他有这么做的权利 |
[16:31] | He may not know what he believes. | 他也许都没能力决定自己的信仰 |
[16:33] | You didn’t know that when you cut it off. | 你剪掉他腕带时可不知道这点 |
[16:34] | You saw his religion, and you made a choice. | 你看见他的信仰 做出了抉择 |
[16:37] | Maybe that guy is incompetent, but what if he wasn’t? | 也许他的确没判断力 但万一不是这样呢 |
[16:39] | What if he was just a lawyer | 万一他是个律师 |
[16:40] | who had a different belief than yours? | 只不过和你信仰不同呢 |
[16:42] | Would you still do it? | 你还会这么做吗 |
[16:43] | Every single time they’re brought in here. | 只要送来我的医院 |
[16:45] | Well, then I guess we just see things differently. | 那大概我们对事情的看法很不同 |
[16:48] | On a lot of things. | 明显很多事都不同 |
[16:50] | – What does that mean? – Forget it. | -这是什么意思 -算了 |
[16:51] | No, say it. | 别 说吧 |
[16:55] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[16:58] | It means that I know you’re sleeping with T.C. | 我知道你和TC有一腿 |
[17:00] | And that’s fine. It’s not my business. | 没问题 不关我事 |
[17:03] | But I can’t believe after some of the conversations | 但是我无法相信我俩聊过那么多次 |
[17:05] | that you and I have had about me, him, and our past, | 我和他的事 还有我们的过去 |
[17:07] | that you never once thought that maybe you should mention it. | 你压根儿就没想过你要提一下这事 |
[17:13] | I need a doctor in here. | 来个医生 |
[17:16] | – My chest! I can’t breathe. – Okay. | -胸口痛 我喘不过气了 -知道了 |
[17:18] | – Heart rate’s in the 30s. – All right. | -心率30 -好的 |
[17:20] | Okay. Okay. | 好了 好了 |
[17:22] | I’m gonna listen to your heart. | 我要听诊一下你的心脏 |
[17:25] | There are S.T. elevations. | ST段抬高 |
[17:26] | This woman’s having a heart attack. | 她发心梗了 |
[17:27] | – Why hasn’t she been seen? – I thought she had. | -怎么没人检查过她 -我以为检查过了 |
[17:29] | Page cardiology. | 呼叫心脏病医生 |
[17:30] | Give me 325 milligrams of aspirin | 给我325毫克阿司匹林 |
[17:32] | and grab the pacer pads. | 再把体外起搏器垫拿来 |
[17:33] | We need a formal E.K.G. Now. | 得做个正式心电图 马上去 |
[17:35] | She already had one. | 她已经照过心电图了 |
[17:36] | Well, who ordered it? | 谁开的 |
[17:37] | – What happened? – Is this your patient? | -怎么了 -她是你的病人吗 |
[17:39] | Uh, yeah. She had the stomach flu. | 是 她得肠胃感冒了 |
[17:41] | And did you order an E.K.G. on her? | 你给她开了心电图吗 |
[17:42] | I-I did as part of a G.I. work-up. | 我开的肠胃相关检查包含心电图 |
[17:45] | Did you look at it? | 你看结果了吗 |
[17:47] | You have an african-american woman in her late 40s | 一位四十多岁患糖尿病的非裔 |
[17:49] | with diabetes complaining about stomach pain, | 美国妇女抱怨胃疼 |
[17:51] | And you didn’t look at her E.K.G.? | 你竟然没看心电图结果 |
[17:53] | She should have been in the cath lab two hours ago. | 她两小时前就该去做介入了 |
[17:54] | Look — she wasn’t complaining o-of chest pain. | 她没有抱怨胸口疼痛 |
[17:56] | It doesn’t matter. If you order a test, | 无关紧要 如果你开了检查 |
[17:58] | you’re responsible for the results, | 你就要对结果负责 |
[17:59] | and if that test is an E.K.G., you look at it immediately. | 如果是心电图 你就得马上看结果 |
[18:03] | Inferior M.I. | 下壁心肌梗死 |
[18:04] | Paul, you’re an E.R. doctor. | 保罗 你是急诊医生 |
[18:06] | Your job is to think of things | 你就应该 |
[18:07] | that would kill your patient first | 首先考虑什么会危害病人 |
[18:08] | and label it as benign later. | 之后再去排除阴性结果 |
[18:10] | It isn’t all about the flashy procedures. | 常规检查不是做给人看的 |
[18:12] | – I’m sorry. – Don’t apologize to me. | -对不起 -不用给我道歉 |
[18:14] | Learn. Do better. | 学着点 下次有点长进 |
[18:21] | I told you to look at the tests, man. | 我叫你先去看结果了 |
[18:26] | I want to give you the heads-up. | 我得给你提个醒 |
[18:28] | Jordan knows about us. | 乔丹知道咱俩的事了 |
[18:30] | – How? – I don’t know. | -怎么知道的 -我不知道 |
[18:31] | We were arguing about John Doe. | 本来在争论无名氏的事 |
[18:33] | Big deal. We see it differently. | 不就是看法不同吗 没什么了不起 |
[18:34] | And then it just… came out. | 然后她就脱口而出了 |
[18:37] | Right. | 好吧 |
[18:38] | You want me to talk to her? | 需要我跟她谈谈吗 |
[18:40] | No, I can fight my own battles. | 不用 我的事自己能处理 |
[18:42] | Aside from tonight, she has every right to be pissed at me. | 就算没今晚这事 她跟我生气也很正常 |
[18:45] | We were becoming friends. You’re her ex. | 我们算是朋友了 你又是她前任 |
[18:47] | I should have told her. | 我该告诉她的 |
[18:47] | T.C., paramedic Gonzalez is here to see you. | TC 院前医生冈萨雷斯来找你 |
[18:50] | Is John Doe ready? | 无名氏稳定了吗 |
[18:51] | Yeah, he’s coherent now. | 他已经清醒了 |
[18:54] | Hey, buddy. Thanks for coming by. | 伙计 多谢你能来 |
[18:56] | My union rep said I shouldn’t talk to you. | 我的工会代表说我不该来见你 |
[18:58] | Nah, your union rep’s a douche. | 他就是个蠢货 |
[19:00] | Is he on the front lines like you and me? No. | 他又不像你我工作在临床一线 |
[19:03] | Let’s talk about what you really saw. | 我们谈谈你到底看到什么了 |
[19:06] | I have to determine your competency, | 我得决定你是否有判断力 |
[19:08] | so I need you to focus and think really hard. | 所以你现在要集中注意力 努力思考 |
[19:12] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么 |
[19:14] | I don’t know. I-I don’t know who I am. | 我不知道 我不知道我是谁 |
[19:17] | Please help me. Please. | 求你了 帮帮我 |
[19:20] | That’s right, I’m gonna help you. | 没事的 我会帮你的 |
[19:22] | I’m going to show you some pictures. | 我会给你展示一些图片 |
[19:24] | It’s a test to help you remember. | 这个测试有助于你回忆 |
[19:26] | Let me know if anything seems familiar. | 看到熟悉的场景就告诉我 |
[19:27] | It doesn’t matter if it’s the smallest thing. | 再小的事都算 |
[19:38] | Anything? | 能想到什么吗 |
[19:39] | No. | 没有 |
[19:50] | Wait, wait. Go back. | 等等 上一张 |
[19:54] | What does this make you think of? | 这让你想到什么 |
[19:58] | – A diner. – Good. | -小餐馆 -很好 |
[20:00] | You like diners? | 你喜欢小餐馆吗 |
[20:02] | Yeah, I-I think I ate there, at a diner. | 是 我好像在一个小餐馆吃的饭 |
[20:06] | Anything else? | 还有别的吗 |
[20:09] | Chris…Christine. | 克莉 克莉斯汀 |
[20:11] | You remember someone named Christine? | 你想到一个叫克莉斯汀的人吗 |
[20:13] | Yeah, Christine. | 是的 克莉斯汀 |
[20:19] | But I-I don’t remember what she looks like | 但我不记得她长什么样 |
[20:21] | or who she is. | 也不记得她是谁 |
[20:23] | I don’t remember anything else. | 别的都想不起来了 |
[20:28] | Why is this happening to me? | 我怎么会这样 |
[20:31] | Who am I? | 我是谁 |
[20:33] | I know it’s scary, but we’re gonna figure this out, | 我知道这很恐怖 但我们会有办法的 |
[20:35] | and we’ll find whoever’s looking for you, | 我们会找到认识你的人 |
[20:37] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[20:49] | All right. | 好了 |
[20:50] | All clear. Let’s move. | 没有威胁 我们走 |
[20:51] | Charlie’s bleeding again. | 查理又开始流血了 |
[20:54] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[20:55] | What’s happening? | 怎么回事 |
[20:58] | Part of the bowel has ruptured. | 他的一段肠子破了 |
[20:59] | I gotta suture it up later. | 我过会儿得给他缝上 |
[21:02] | This is why you’re not going for Ranger, right? | 这就是为什么不该参加游骑兵部队 |
[21:04] | It’s not worth it. | 根本不值得 |
[21:05] | We can be killed, and for what? | 说不准哪天就死了 为了什么 |
[21:07] | Protecting some damn dictator? | 就为了保护一个狗屁独裁者吗 |
[21:10] | This stupid kid — he’s an idiot. | 这蠢孩子 就是个傻瓜 |
[21:12] | He wouldn’t be hurt so bad | 他不乱开枪 |
[21:13] | if he wasn’t firing that stupid gun. | 也不会受这么重的伤了 |
[21:14] | Javy, he can hear you. Shut up. | 哈维 他听得见 闭嘴 |
[21:16] | Now is not the time. | 现在不是说这个的时候 |
[21:19] | Is Christine an Alamo reenactor like you? | 克莉斯汀是跟你们一起玩阿拉莫的吗 |
[21:22] | Doctor. | 医生 |
[21:26] | S.A.P.D. doesn’t have a missing person | 圣安东尼奥警局失踪人员名单里 |
[21:28] | fitting John Doe’s description. | 没有符合无名氏条件的 |
[21:29] | And I left messages at the Christian Science Church. | 我还给基督科学教会留言了 |
[21:31] | Good. | 很好 |
[21:33] | He just mentioned a diner and a girl named Christine. | 他刚提到一个餐馆和一个叫克莉斯汀的姑娘 |
[21:35] | Either he took her on a date there once, | 要么他俩去餐馆约会过 |
[21:37] | or she works there. | 要么姑娘在餐馆工作 |
[21:38] | I’m hoping it’s the latter. Can you — | 我希望是后者 你能… |
[21:40] | Call all the 24-hour diners in the area? | 给附近的全天候餐馆都打电话吗 |
[21:43] | I’ll help. How many can there be? | 我会帮你的 能有几家啊 |
[21:46] | Get T.C. | 去叫TC |
[21:49] | TC T.C.! | |
[21:52] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[21:53] | He was fine, then all of a sudden | 他本来好好的 突然之间 |
[21:54] | his vitals started going crazy. | 生命体征就不稳定了 |
[21:55] | Maybe it’s another embolus to the lung. | 也许又是一个肺栓塞 |
[21:56] | No, I got rid of all the shrapnel. | 不会 我把弹片都取出来了 |
[21:57] | Must be something else. | 肯定还有别的问题 |
[21:58] | Push 150 milligrams amiodarone. | 推150毫克胺碘酮 |
[22:00] | On it. | 好的 |
[22:01] | No, wait. It’s too late. Look at his blood pressure. | 不 等等 太迟了 看他的血压 |
[22:05] | Clear. | 离手 |
[22:09] | Back in a sinus rhythm. | 恢复窦性心律 |
[22:11] | Pressure’s up to 105. | 血压升到105 |
[22:13] | What the hell was that? | 这是怎么回事 |
[22:14] | I have no idea. | 我不知道 |
[22:24] | She’s probably not going to wake up | 她可能一时半会儿 |
[22:25] | for another hour or so, doctor. | 醒不过来的 医生 |
[22:28] | That’s all right. | 没关系 |
[22:30] | I’ll just sit with her until she does. | 我就坐着陪她 等她醒过来就好 |
[22:49] | Okay, so we need a stat chest C.T. | 好吧 立刻做个胸部CT |
[22:52] | and add on a tox panel. | 再加个毒理学筛查 |
[22:53] | – Right away. – Thank you. | -马上就来 -谢谢 |
[22:56] | That was close. So… | 好险 那么 |
[22:58] | what did you learn before he started to code? | 在他心脏骤停之前 你问到什么了 |
[23:01] | Looks like a mania-induced fugue state. | 看起来像是躁狂引起的神游状态 |
[23:03] | Based on the retrograde amnesia, | 根据逆行性遗忘 |
[23:04] | his aggressive behavior towards the reenactors — | 他对模拟玩家的攻击行为… |
[23:06] | So this case is even more complicated. | 就是说 这个病例更加复杂了 |
[23:08] | For now. It’s a tricky condition. | 现在看来是的 这是个棘手的情况 |
[23:10] | It could be caused by any number of things. | 可能是由多种原因引起的 |
[23:12] | Could last for hours or even months. | 可能持续几小时 甚至几个月 |
[23:15] | We need to find out who he is. | 我们得搞清楚他是谁 |
[23:16] | And I know that doesn’t help Jordan. | 我知道这对乔丹不利 |
[23:18] | If he does have family that could sue — | 如果他真的有家属能代他起诉… |
[23:19] | No, trust me, Jordan cares more about this guy living | 不 相信我 比起她自己遇到的麻烦事 |
[23:22] | than any trouble she’s in. | 乔丹更关心这个人能不能活下来 |
[23:23] | But if they try to can her for it, I’ll quit. | 但要是他们因为这让她坐牢 我就辞职 |
[23:26] | That will get the board’s attention. | 那肯定能分散董事会的注意力 |
[23:28] | You’d really quit? | 你真的会辞职吗 |
[23:30] | That’s very loyal. | 真够义气 |
[23:32] | I’m gonna go check on the labs, | 我再去看一下检验结果 |
[23:34] | see if there’s anything I missed. | 看看有没有漏掉什么 |
[23:45] | What up, Tony? | 怎么样啊 托尼 |
[23:46] | Hey, Dr. Topher. | 陶福医生 |
[23:48] | We got a great special tonight. | 我们今晚有超赞的特别供应 |
[23:50] | Check it out. | 看看 |
[23:50] | 今日特供 蛋蛋没陶福鱼雷堡 | |
[23:51] | I see what you did there. | 看到了 |
[23:52] | You want my advice on your vasectomy? | 要我给你点关于做结扎的建议吗 |
[23:55] | Yeah, I was just too shy to ask. | 好啊 我只是不好意思问而已 |
[23:57] | Just a burger and fries, Tony. Let’s go. | 就要汉堡和薯条 托尼 快点 |
[23:58] | Hey, Topher. | 陶福 |
[24:00] | Is your crappy night still going crappy? | 你的疯狂夜班还是很疯狂吗 |
[24:03] | Man, you sure do know what to say to a girl | 伙计 你肯定知道该怎么跟姑娘说话 |
[24:04] | to cheer her up, you know that? | 来逗她开心的吧 你知道的吧 |
[24:06] | Ah, it’s a gift. | 我天生就会 |
[24:06] | Yeah. OK. | 好吧 |
[24:07] | Now, you know, uh, | 你应该知道 |
[24:09] | when the lawyers ask you if you’d do it again, | 当律师问你还会不会这么做的时候 |
[24:12] | the answer is “No,” Right? | 答案是「不会」 对吧 |
[24:15] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[24:16] | I probably could have handled that better. | 我本应该把这件事处理得更好的 |
[24:18] | Dr. Topher. | 陶福医生 |
[24:19] | Hey, can I get a coffee? | 请来杯咖啡 |
[24:20] | Yeah, you got it. | 好的 就来 |
[24:25] | I thought you might want to know, | 我觉得你可能会想知道 |
[24:25] | I declared John Doe incompetent. | 我把无名氏诊断为无自主能力了 |
[24:27] | Wasn’t rocket science. | 没事 |
[24:28] | I needed to examine him, Jordan. | 我必须先给他做检查 乔丹 |
[24:30] | Yeah. Ok. | 好啊 做呗 |
[24:31] | You wouldn’t rubber-stamp any diagnosis I gave | 你不能对我给的诊断看都不看 |
[24:33] | without checking. | 就照单全收 |
[24:36] | Look, I know I didn’t handle this whole thing | 听着 我知道我在我和TC这整件事上 |
[24:38] | with T.C. very well. | 都没有处理得很好 |
[24:39] | I should have said something to you. | 我早应该跟你说的 |
[24:41] | Yeah, you probably should have, | 对啊 你大概是早就该说 |
[24:42] | considering that you had at least 72 chances to tell me | 因为你至少有72次机会可以告诉我 |
[24:44] | that you were sleeping with my ex. | 你正和我的前任在一起 |
[24:46] | You could have told me before | 你也可以早在 |
[24:47] | I set you up on that blind date, | 我给你安排相亲之前告诉我 |
[24:48] | which, in retrospect, is totally bizarre that you went. | 回想起来 你去了简直是个奇迹 |
[24:51] | I wanted to get to know you better. | 我想多了解了解你 |
[24:53] | That’s why I went. | 所以我才去的 |
[24:55] | Anyway, T.C. and I aren’t that serious. | 不管怎么说 我和TC没那么认真 |
[24:57] | Landry, what you and T.C. do or don’t do | 兰德丽 你和TC要干嘛不干嘛 |
[25:00] | is really not my concern. | 我真的不关心 |
[25:02] | – Now you’re being dishonest. – Excuse me? | -你这就不是真话了 -你说什么 |
[25:04] | Come on, you work in a hospital with your ex-boyfriend. | 拜托 你在医院里和你前男友共事 |
[25:06] | You actively pursued to manage his shift, | 你主动要求管他在的那个班次 |
[25:08] | all while your current boyfriend lives in Dallas. | 而且你现任男友还住在达拉斯 |
[25:11] | Yeah. That’s where Scott works. | 没错 斯科特就在那工作 |
[25:13] | Jordan, this is psych 101. | 乔丹 这是心理咨询最简单的内容 |
[25:15] | You have no interest in really committing to Scott, | 你完全不想把自己交付给斯科特 |
[25:17] | because you still have feelings for ex-boyfriend T.C. | 因为你还喜欢你的前男友TC |
[25:20] | T.C. isn’t just an ex-boyfriend, okay? | TC不光是个前男友好吗 |
[25:22] | He isn’t some guy | 他又不是那种 |
[25:23] | that I dated for a little while and it just didn’t work out. | 我处了一阵觉得不合适的人 |
[25:25] | I understand. You have history. | 我明白 你们有故事 |
[25:27] | You have no idea what we have. | 你对我们一无所知 |
[25:28] | T.C. was a wreck when he came home. | TC从战场回来后身心俱疲 |
[25:30] | He wasn’t the man that you see today. | 那个时候的他根本不是你现在看到的样子 |
[25:32] | I left my job, my friends, everything, | 我丢下我的工作 朋友 甚至一切 |
[25:35] | so that I could come here and help him out. | 就为了能来到这里 就为了帮助他 |
[25:37] | I…stood by him through hell. | 再困难我都陪着他 |
[25:40] | So, yeah, we have a history, | 的确 我们有过曾经 |
[25:42] | and, yes, I have feelings for him. | 我也仍然对他有感觉 |
[25:49] | Fries? | 来点薯条吗 |
[25:53] | Mollie, you found John Doe’s Christine? | 莫莉 你找到无名氏说的克莉斯汀了吗 |
[25:56] | Topher! | 陶福 |
[25:58] | This is my jam! This is my jam! | 你看 这才是我的型 |
[26:07] | Doc? | 医生 |
[26:09] | I’m here, Charlie. | 查理 我在这儿 |
[26:10] | I…can’t…g-go anymore. | 我不能再往前走了 |
[26:13] | Hurts too much. Put me down. | 太痛了 放我下来吧 |
[26:15] | Okay. Javy, put him down. | 好的 哈维 我们把他放下来 |
[26:18] | Count of three. One…Two…Three. | 数到三 一 二 三 |
[26:24] | Let me take a look. | 我来看看 |
[26:27] | Hey, you’re looking great, man. | 小伙子 你看起来还不错 |
[26:29] | I’m telling you, you look spectacular. | 你真的很棒 |
[26:31] | I’m serious. I give up. | 我说真的 我放弃 |
[26:34] | I need you to keep fighting. You understand me? | 你给我坚持住 明白吗 |
[26:36] | Keep fighting. You can do it, Charlie. | 坚持住 你能行的查理 |
[26:39] | Okay. Up on the count of three. | 好了 数到三 我们把他抬起来 |
[26:42] | One, two, three. | 一 二 三 |
[26:47] | Charlie, You all right? Javy? | 你还好吗查理 哈维 |
[26:49] | Yeah, I’m all right. Hold on. | 我还好 稍等一下 |
[26:58] | We don’t get him there in the next hour. | 如果一个小时内不能送他进医院 |
[26:59] | He’s not gonna make it. | 他就真的不行了 |
[27:00] | You gotta keep him talking, distract him. | 你得让他一直讲话 分散他的注意力 |
[27:02] | Copy that. | 没问题 |
[27:06] | Okay. | 好了 |
[27:07] | Up on three. | 数到三 |
[27:09] | One, two, three! | 一 二 三 |
[27:20] | You know I’m not supposed to be treating him. | 你知道我不能治疗他的 |
[27:21] | Yeah, well, I need your brain, all right? | 我知道 但我需要你的帮助 好吗 |
[27:23] | His vitals went wonky. I can’t figure it out. | 他的生命体征很不平稳 但我想不出原因 |
[27:26] | Chest C.T. came back with nothing, all right? | 胸部CT没发现任何问题 |
[27:28] | Now he’s spiking a fever | 他现在高热 |
[27:30] | and he isn’t responding to antibiotics. | 而且对抗生素也没有反应 |
[27:32] | I think the leg must be getting septic. | 我觉得他的腿部是脓毒性感染 |
[27:34] | But he’s already on two antibiotics. | 但已经给他用了两种抗生素了 |
[27:36] | I’ve added a third, I’ve resent his blood cultures, and — | 我又加了一种 已经送了血培养 |
[27:39] | His fever’s climbing. | 他的体温在升高 |
[27:40] | Cooling measures now. And now he’s twitching. | 采取降温措施 他又在抽了 |
[27:44] | What the hell’s going on? | 到底是怎么回事 |
[27:46] | Okay, okay, um… It could be meningitis, or… | 好吧 可能是脑膜炎 或者是 |
[27:47] | – tetanus from the bullet. Right? – Maybe. | -子弹带来的破伤风 -也许是 |
[27:49] | – Dystonic reaction? – Yes | -或者是张力障碍反应 -对 |
[27:51] | I just got off the phone with a woman who knows him. | 我刚接到一位认识他的女人打来的电话 |
[27:53] | And she said he was fine three weeks ago, | 她说他三周以前都还很健康 |
[27:55] | so I think his fugue state has to | 我觉得他的神游状态 |
[27:56] | be connected to his worsening condition. | 跟他越来越糟的病情有关 |
[27:58] | In what way? | 但是是怎么相关的呢 |
[27:58] | I’m not sure. | 我不知道 |
[27:59] | Landry, this is a medical issue. | 兰德丽 这是个医疗问题 |
[28:00] | When you have something that can really help us, | 等你有了真正能够帮助我们的信息 |
[28:02] | let us know. Thanks. | 再来通知我们 非常感谢 |
[28:05] | Okay. | 好的 |
[28:06] | Jordan. Jordan! Push 150 milligrams amiodarone. | 乔丹 乔丹 推150毫克胺碘酮 |
[28:11] | Aggies over U.T.? What are you, crazy? | 得州农工大对得州大学 你们疯了吗 |
[28:14] | What else you got, Javy? | 哈维 刚刚交给你的任务呢 |
[28:16] | Hey, Charlie, | 查理 |
[28:17] | if you could snap your fingers and be anywhere, | 如果你有机会去任何一个地方 |
[28:19] | where would you be, buddy? | 你会去哪里 |
[28:21] | – I don’t know. – Yeah, you do, man. Come on. | -我不知道 -你肯定有想去的地方 |
[28:23] | Where you wanna go? I’m thinking Vegas | 你会去哪里 我在想拉斯维加斯 |
[28:24] | with all the chickies, a little bit of booze, huh? | 有美女环绕 可痛饮狂歌 多爽 |
[28:27] | In — in the gulf, catching marlins. | 我想去海港抓马林鱼 |
[28:29] | Love it. How about you, Javy? | 真好 你呢 哈维 |
[28:31] | Uh, Miami beach, baby. | 当然是去迈阿密的海滩了 |
[28:34] | Drinking margaritas with my wife by the pool, | 和我老婆在海边喝玛格丽塔 |
[28:37] | have my parents take the kids for the week. | 让我父母帮忙看一周的孩子 |
[28:39] | That’d be a vacation. How about you? | 那才是超爽的假期 你想去哪儿 |
[28:42] | Oh, man, I love the old cities. | 我喜欢有历史底蕴的城市 |
[28:44] | You got Paris, Rome — just the history of ’em, | 像巴黎 罗马这样历史悠久的城市 |
[28:47] | learning about ’em. | 我想去了解它们 |
[28:48] | Yeah, me and Rick, we usually end up in Hawaii, though. | 不过通常瑞克和我最后还是去了夏威夷 |
[28:50] | My — my brother Rick. | 我兄弟瑞克 |
[28:52] | I vacation a lot with my brother. We’re close. | 我经常和他一起度假 我们关系很好 |
[28:57] | – Hawaii’s cool. – Yeah. | -夏威夷超赞 -是的 |
[29:00] | Just hang in there, Charlie. | 坚持住 查理 |
[29:07] | This positivity! | 满满的正能量 |
[29:09] | Oh, man, this is where it’s at. | 就在这里 |
[29:12] | I just feel really, | 我感觉真 |
[29:15] | really, really good! | 真好 |
[29:18] | Kenny told me that Ragosa accidentally took some E, | 肯尼说拉戈萨不小心吃了点摇头丸 |
[29:21] | and he’s just been rolling all night. | 他已经这样一晚上了 |
[29:25] | You should — you should really go back to work. | 你应该 回去工作了 |
[29:31] | Yeah. Right. | 好吧 |
[29:34] | I really see you! I see you! | 我看到你了 |
[29:38] | Remember the Alamo! | 不要忘记阿拉莫 |
[29:42] | John Doe’s lumbar puncture and tetanus titer are negative. | 无名氏腰穿和破伤风滴度都没有问题 |
[29:45] | But his fever keeps going up. | 但还是高烧不退 |
[29:47] | And he keeps spasming. | 而且一直痉挛 |
[29:52] | What are we missing? | 我们忽略了什么 |
[29:54] | Been asking myself for hours. | 我也想了很久了 |
[29:56] | Maybe you shouldn’t have jumped all over Landry. | 也许你不该向兰德丽发火 |
[30:00] | Is now really the time to talk about that? | 现在是说这事的时候吗 |
[30:03] | I’m talking about saving John Doe. | 我就是在讨论救无名氏 |
[30:05] | Look, we have no idea what’s wrong with him. | 我们都不知道病因在哪 |
[30:07] | She was just trying to help. | 她只是想帮忙 |
[30:09] | By throwing out theories? | 光说有什么用 |
[30:11] | Well, that is what we are doing. | 我们又做了什么 |
[30:14] | Look, I know that it’s been a rough night for you. | 我知道你今晚也很累了 |
[30:17] | If you want to talk… | 你要是想倾诉 |
[30:18] | I know you’re with Scott. | 我知道你现在和斯科特在一起 |
[30:21] | I know. | 我知道的 |
[30:23] | But you can come to me anytime. | 但是你随时都可以向我倾诉 |
[30:26] | You know that, right? | 好吗 |
[30:28] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[30:31] | But you’re right. | 你说的对 |
[30:33] | It’s just been a really tough night. | 只是今晚太累了 |
[30:37] | I’m just gonna recheck his labs. | 我再去查一下他的化验结果 |
[30:39] | How many times did you stick this guy? | 你们给他戳了几针了 |
[30:42] | Five… and a half. | 五针 半 |
[30:44] | His vein keeps moving. I mean, it’s — | 他的血管不停移位 就好像 |
[30:46] | it’s literally like trying to stick Jabba the Hutt. | 这简直像给赫特人贾霸打针似的 |
[30:48] | Maybe after two tries, you come find me next time. | 下次两针还打不进去 就来找我 |
[30:51] | Especially after the night you’ve had, Paul. | 尤其是在这样的一晚上之后 保罗 |
[30:53] | Let’s hope he doesn’t have a heart attack, too. | 希望他不要也心脏病发作 |
[30:56] | Hello, sir. | 你好 先生 |
[30:57] | I’m Dr. Zia. Let’s see if I can help you. | 我是祁医生 我是来帮助你的 |
[31:00] | Those kids don’t know what they’re doing. | 这些孩子怎么这么笨 |
[31:02] | Well, your veins do present a challenge. | 你的血管确实有点难扎 |
[31:05] | Look over to the left and hold your breath, please. | 向左看 屏住呼吸 谢谢 |
[31:09] | Are you the doctor getting his huevos snipped? | 你就是那个做了结扎的医生吗 |
[31:12] | I-I didn’t say anything, I swear. | 我啥也没说 我发誓 |
[31:13] | He didn’t. He blushes whenever anyone mentions balls. | 确实没有 只是有人提到这个他就脸红 |
[31:15] | Never get a vasectomy. | 千万不要做结扎 |
[31:19] | I got snipped. | 我就做了 |
[31:20] | Damn doctor said it would only hurt | 那个倒霉医生说 |
[31:22] | for a couple of days. | 只会疼几天 |
[31:24] | Liar! | 大骗子 |
[31:25] | Felt like somebody put a blowtorch on my man meat. | 痛的火烧火燎的 |
[31:28] | I could barely walk, | 走路都困难 |
[31:30] | and things were never the same again | 而且床上活动 |
[31:32] | in the bedroom, you know what I mean? | 都会被影响 懂吗 |
[31:35] | That could have been caused | 那也有可能 |
[31:36] | – by any number of conditions. – Nope. | -是别的原因 -不对 |
[31:39] | I used to wake up every morning with a flagpole, | 我以前早上起床的时候都会一柱擎天 |
[31:42] | until I got the big “V.” | 直到我泄了火才会下去 |
[31:44] | Now I’m taking E.D. pills by the truckload | 现在我每天吃一大堆壮阳药 |
[31:47] | just to get a little movement. | 也只能起来一点点 |
[31:50] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[31:53] | Over here! | 这边 |
[31:54] | We need some help! There was an accident! | 我们需要帮助 发生了车祸 |
[31:57] | He needs a medevac! Get the chopper here now! | 他需要急救直升机 快把直升机叫来 |
[31:59] | Down. | 放下 |
[32:04] | Hey, Charlie, we made it! | 查理 我们到了 |
[32:06] | Okay? You’re gonna be in the hospital in no time. | 马上就送你去医院 |
[32:07] | We’ll come by and check on you. | 我们会来看你的 |
[32:09] | Thanks, doc. | 谢谢 医生 |
[32:10] | You… you should go for rangers, man. | 你应该加入游骑兵部队的 |
[32:13] | They’d be lucky to have a guy like you. | 他们肯定需要你这样的人才 |
[32:17] | All right, get him out of here. | 好了 带他走 |
[32:23] | I spoke to operations about Mike. | 我向指挥部汇报了麦奇的情况 |
[32:24] | They already got him. He had it easy. | 他们已经找到他了 他很好 |
[32:27] | Yeah. No doubt. | 那就对了 |
[32:29] | Hey, get that shoulder looked at. | 你快去检查一下肩膀 |
[32:31] | – You might need surgery. – Sure. | -可能需要手术 -好的 |
[32:33] | You know, | 你知道 |
[32:36] | Charlie can be an idiot. | 查理有时候很迟钝 |
[32:38] | I bet he’s around gay guys all the time | 他成天和同性恋混在一起 |
[32:39] | and doesn’t even know it. | 可能都不会察觉 |
[32:41] | He’s right about one thing, though. | 不过有句话他说对了 |
[32:43] | You’d make one hell of a ranger. | 你会是个很好的游骑兵 |
[32:46] | A pleasure serving with you, lieutenant. | 很高兴与你共事 中尉 |
[32:55] | Dr. Alexander. | 亚历山大医生 |
[32:56] | This is Christine. | 这位是克莉斯汀 |
[32:58] | She was John Doe’s — George’s girlfriend. | 她是无名 乔治的女朋友 |
[33:01] | He has bipolar disorder. | 他有双相障碍 |
[33:02] | Yeah, that’s actually why we broke up. | 我们也是因为这个分手的 |
[33:05] | It just got really hard to deal with. | 太难相处了 |
[33:07] | I’m sorry. You said bipolar. | 对不起 你说双相障碍 |
[33:08] | Christine, was he on any kind of medication? | 克莉斯汀 他有没有服用什么药物 |
[33:11] | Well, he was, but he hated the side effects of it. | 之前吃过 但他讨厌副作用 |
[33:14] | So that’s why he came to our church — | 所以他到我们教会来了 |
[33:16] | to try a more holistic approach. | 想要一个针对全身的治疗方案 |
[33:17] | Okay, do you remember what kind it was? | 你还记得是什么药吗 |
[33:20] | – It was… – Lithium. | -是 -锂盐 |
[33:22] | When did he go off it? | 他什么时候停药的 |
[33:23] | Maybe, like… a month ago. | 好像 大概 一个月前 |
[33:26] | I think I know what’s going on with George. | 我想我知道乔治是怎么回事了 |
[33:29] | Excuse me. | 失陪了 |
[33:31] | Mollie, Get the pharmacy. Now. | 莫莉 马上联系药房 |
[33:38] | He’s having a seizure. | 癫痫发作 |
[33:39] | A gram of Dilantin, now. | 一克大伦丁 赶快 |
[33:41] | He’s going into v-tach again. | 他又室速了 |
[33:42] | Pulse ox is dropping. Hand me the ambu bag. | 指脉氧下降 呼吸气囊给我 |
[33:46] | Kenny, bolus 25 migs of dantrolene | 肯尼 推25毫克丹曲林 |
[33:48] | and start him on a versed drip. | 静滴咪达唑仑 |
[33:49] | Hang a bag of D5 half with 3 amps bicarb. | 一袋低渗糖盐水加三支碳酸氢钠 |
[33:51] | He’s bipolar. | 他有双相障碍 |
[33:53] | He stopped taking lithium abruptly two weeks ago, | 他两周前突然停用锂盐 |
[33:55] | and when you don’t slowly wean yourself | 使用心境稳定剂在停药时 |
[33:56] | off of mood stabilizers — | 如果没有逐渐减量 |
[33:57] | Causes neuroleptic malignant syndrome. | 会引起神经阻滞剂恶性综合征 |
[34:00] | Nice catch. | 很好 |
[34:00] | It wasn’t all me. | 不全是我的功劳 |
[34:02] | So his fugue state was connected to his condition. | 所以他处于神游状态跟他的病史是有关的 |
[34:06] | I guess you did need a psychiatrist after all. | 看来你终究还是需要精神科的帮忙 |
[34:12] | I missed something juicy, didn’t I? | 我是不是错过了什么劲爆的内容 |
[34:20] | Christine, look, I know that you | 克莉斯汀 听着 我知道 |
[34:21] | don’t believe in medical treatment, but — | 你们不相信医学治疗 但是 |
[34:23] | Actually, I do believe in it. | 事实上 我相信 |
[34:24] | I go to doctors if I need them. | 如果需要 我会去看医生 |
[34:27] | I just prefer to try prayer first. | 我只是更想先试试祷告 |
[34:29] | Thanks for saving George. | 谢谢你们救了乔治 |
[34:39] | Landry, hey. Hold on a second. | 兰德丽 等一下 |
[34:45] | I’m sorry for jumping on you earlier. | 抱歉之前对你那么刻薄 |
[34:47] | It was uncalled-for. | 我不应该那样 |
[34:49] | You helped save George, and… | 你帮忙救了乔治 |
[34:51] | I couldn’t have done it without you. | 没有你我是救不了他的 |
[34:53] | Anything else? | 还有别的吗 |
[34:57] | Look, uh… | 听着 |
[35:02] | This case really pushed my buttons. | 这个病人确实戳到了我的痛处 |
[35:05] | When I was 15, my father contracted severe pneumonia. | 我十五岁时 我父亲得了重症肺炎 |
[35:09] | He needed antibiotics and eventually surgery. | 他需要使用抗生素 后来还得手术 |
[35:12] | And it was very treatable. | 其实很容易治好的 |
[35:15] | But he wouldn’t do it. | 但他不愿意那么治 |
[35:17] | He just wanted to pray. | 他只想祷告 |
[35:19] | And… | 并且 |
[35:21] | my mother agreed. | 我母亲同意了 |
[35:26] | So…I watched him die. | 所以 我看着他死去 |
[35:29] | I had no idea. | 我之前不知道这些 |
[35:33] | And then you decided to be a doctor. | 于是你决定要当医生 |
[35:37] | Something like that. | 差不多吧 |
[35:39] | I am really, truly sorry for being such a bitch to you. | 我对你这么混蛋 真的非常对不起 |
[35:43] | And this isn’t an excuse for my behavior. | 这不是给我所作所为找的借口 |
[35:46] | It’s just an explanation. | 只是一个解释 |
[35:48] | Well, it’s a damn good one. | 是个很合理的解释 |
[35:50] | And you should’ve just told me that. | 你应该早点告诉我说的 |
[35:51] | It would have helped. | 对我们都有帮助 |
[35:54] | But look… | 不过 |
[35:55] | I’m sorry, too — about everything. | 我也很抱歉 所有这些事 |
[35:58] | I don’t know that — that we’ll ever be best friends, | 我不知道 我们会不会成为最好的朋友 |
[36:02] | but…I’d like to try to at least be work friends. | 但我愿意试着做最好的工作上的朋友 |
[36:07] | Okay. | 好 |
[36:09] | I can live with that. | 我接受 |
[36:11] | Okay. | 好 |
[36:12] | All right. | 好吧 |
[36:19] | Hello, handsome. | 你好 帅哥 |
[36:20] | How was drill? | 演习得怎么样 |
[36:23] | Uneventful. | 没什么特别的 |
[36:25] | Have you seen T.C.? I want to talk to him | 你看见TC了吗 我想跟他谈谈 |
[36:26] | about that ranger recommendation. | 关于游骑兵的建议 |
[36:29] | I thought you were leaning on not going for ranger. | 我还以为你会坚持不参加游骑兵呢 |
[36:31] | I was. | 之前是 |
[36:33] | I just think I might need them | 只是我觉得我需要他们 |
[36:34] | as much as they probably need me. | 他们也同样会需要我 |
[36:37] | Hold up. | 等等 |
[36:40] | Oh! Uneventful, huh? | 没什么特别的 是吧 |
[36:43] | Hey, I want to hear every detail, | 我要听所有的细节 |
[36:44] | lieutenant badass. | 死鬼中尉 |
[36:46] | Whoa! That’s nasty. | 好可怕 |
[36:48] | Yeah, I figured I’d let Krista and Paul stitch it up, | 我打算让克丽丝塔和保罗缝一下 |
[36:51] | get some practice in, nice and neat. | 多多练习 才能缝得又好又整齐 |
[36:53] | – Yes. – Speaking of, uh, where is he? Paul? | -太好了 -对了 保罗去哪了 |
[36:57] | He’s…probably sulking. | 他 大概正在生闷气 |
[36:59] | He got spanked by Jordan tonight. | 晚上让乔丹给虐了 |
[37:01] | That’s how you know-it-alls learn. | 万事通都是这么学出来的 |
[37:03] | Come on. There’s, uh, something we have to do. | 过来 我们有事要做 |
[37:06] | Yes! | 对了 |
[37:08] | Ooh. Hey, Jordan. | 乔丹 |
[37:10] | – Better hurry up. – Why? | -最好走快点 -为什么 |
[37:11] | Huh, it might involve cake, is all I’m saying. | 可能有蛋糕哦 其他无可奉告 |
[37:18] | You guys! I can’t believe you… | 大家 我不敢相信… |
[37:23] | Soccer balls? | 足球 |
[37:24] | Yeah, they’re for Topher. | 对 给陶福的 |
[37:25] | Symbolic of his operation. | 象征他的手术 |
[37:27] | Hey, he’s coming, he’s coming. | 他来了 来了来了 |
[37:29] | Surprise! | 惊喜 |
[37:37] | Oh! It’s like a nightmare come true. | 好像噩梦成真了 |
[37:39] | All right. Uh, thank you, I think. | 好吧 我谢谢你们 |
[37:40] | Uh, those are actual size, right? | 和实际大小一样 是吧 |
[37:43] | Topher, urology’s ready for you. | 陶福 泌尿科在等你 |
[37:43] | 再见 宝宝制造者 | |
[37:45] | All right. | 好的 |
[37:48] | You sure you wanna do this, buddy? | 你确定要这么做吗 兄弟 |
[37:50] | – Yeah, yeah, I am. – Yeah? | -确定啊 -真的 |
[37:52] | All right. | 好吧 |
[37:53] | Dead man walking! | 死囚上路啦 |
[37:55] | Right. That’s funny. | 行 真有意思 |
[38:05] | That’s…that’s nice. | 真 贴心 |
[38:08] | Thank you. Everybody’s here… | 感谢 大家的到来 |
[38:11] | and nobody’s with the patients. | 病人都不管了 |
[38:13] | Fantastic. | 真不错 |
[38:14] | Back to work, everyone. | 回去工作吧 各位 |
[38:23] | Jordan. | 乔丹 |
[38:25] | I just got a call from legal. | 刚接到法律部的电话 |
[38:26] | They wanted me to tell you the paramedic | 让我告诉你 那个院前医生 |
[38:27] | has changed his story. | 改说法了 |
[38:28] | He says he can’t swear | 他不能肯定 |
[38:31] | that it was a “Do not treat” bracelet, | 那是「放弃治疗」腕带 |
[38:32] | and it could have been a fuelband | 有可能那是能量腕带 |
[38:34] | or something like that. | 之类的东西 |
[38:35] | Why would he do that? | 他为什么这么做 |
[38:36] | I could make a guess. | 猜也猜得出吧 |
[38:54] | How are you feeling? | 你感觉怎么样了 |
[38:56] | Actually, I’m fine. | 其实 我还好 |
[38:59] | It was enlightening. | 挺受启发的 |
[39:01] | It can be. | 是吧 |
[39:02] | You know, I never told anybody this, but… | 我没和别人说过这事 但… |
[39:05] | I have some degenerative issues with my left eye. | 我左眼有退行性病变 |
[39:09] | You do know how to keep a secret. | 你还真能藏得住秘密 |
[39:12] | How bad is it? | 多严重 |
[39:13] | Partial blindness, | 部分失明 |
[39:15] | and now the headaches are getting worse | 由于视力模糊 |
[39:16] | because of the blurred vision. | 现在头痛也加剧了 |
[39:19] | I’ve been delaying corrective surgery. | 我一直拖延着没做矫正手术 |
[39:21] | Why? | 为什么 |
[39:22] | Fear. | 恐惧 |
[39:25] | But now I think it’s time I take care of it. | 我觉得是时候治疗好它了 |
[39:28] | I’m getting a divorce. | 我在办离婚 |
[39:31] | I worked it out with my ex so I can see my kids. | 我和前妻协商好了 我可以去看孩子 |
[39:36] | It’s a new chapter. | 开始新的篇章 |
[39:38] | I’m starting over. | 从头开始 |
[39:41] | Well, that’s a healthy attitude. | 这个心态不错 |
[39:43] | You’re making progress. | 你有进步 |
[39:45] | You care to talk about it over breakfast? | 要一起吃个早饭聊聊吗 |
[39:48] | I’m… | 我 |
[39:50] | I’m not asking you out. | 我不是找你约会 |
[39:53] | Consider it punishment for | 这是你没把药的 |
[39:54] | not labeling your meds properly. | 标签贴好的惩罚 |
[39:57] | All right. Let’s do it. | 好吧 走吧 |
[40:06] | I’m so good to hear your voice. | 听到你的声音真好 |
[40:07] | I…I just had the worst night ever. | 我渡过了最糟的一晚 |
[40:11] | Yeah, well, this guy came in, and he was — | 有个人来医院 他 |
[40:14] | What? | 什么 |
[40:15] | What do you mean, you want me to hang up? | 你让我挂掉电话是什么意思 |
[40:17] | Because the world’s best boyfriend’s | 因为世界最佳男友 |
[40:18] | standing right over here. | 就站在这里 |
[40:24] | You planned this whole thing, didn’t you? | 你都计划好了 是不是 |
[40:26] | Yes, I did. | 没错 |
[40:31] | I missed you. | 好想你 |
[40:36] | – Happy birthday, baby. – Thank you. | -生日快乐 宝贝 -谢谢你 |
[40:38] | Make a wish. | 许个愿 |
[40:52] | I need someone who would remember my birthday. | 我需要一个记得住我生日的人 |