时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | With winds in the 60-mile-per-hour range, | 目前风速已超过97公里每时 |
[00:04] | we, once again, recommend everyone stay indoors… | 我们再次提醒大家要待在室内 |
[00:07] | T.X.U. line worker struck by lightning. | 州公用电力公司工人被闪电击中 |
[00:10] | Knocked him 50 feet. B.P.’s stable, | 被击飞十五米 血压稳定 |
[00:12] | but he’s having runs of P.V.C.s. | 但频发室早 |
[00:13] | – Paul, you’re with me. – Thanks. | -保罗 跟我来 -多谢 |
[00:14] | Get him on telemetry, | 给他弄个远程心电监护 |
[00:15] | and I need a 12-lead EKG, stat. | 马上做个心电图 |
[00:18] | Let’s get him to the OR and have the blood bank | 推他去手术室 通知血库 |
[00:19] | type and cross 6 units of A-positive. | 交叉配型六个单位A型阳性血 |
[00:21] | – On it. – I hope it’s not close. | -这就去 -希望那闪电离我们很远 |
[00:24] | Good lord, we got our own Sandy. | 天哪 这真是桑迪飓风的翻版 |
[00:24] | 2012年10月飓风「桑迪」袭击美国东部 造成国内131人死亡 | |
[00:28] | That’s from lightning? | 这是闪电弄的吗 |
[00:29] | Broken capillaries caused by lighting current, | 闪电电流造成毛细血管破裂 |
[00:31] | can last a couple of days. | 能持续好几天 |
[00:32] | – Okay. – Multifocal P.V.C.s, | -好的 -频发室早 |
[00:33] | add a troponin and a total-C.K. | 再查一下肌钙蛋白和肌酸激酶 |
[00:35] | And push 5 of metoprolol. | 推五支美托洛尔 |
[00:37] | Hey, Krista, check this out. | 克丽丝塔 看看这个 |
[00:40] | See those two white spots? | 看见那两个白点了吗 |
[00:41] | Those would be teeth embedded in that dude’s knuckles. | 是嵌在那家伙指关节里的牙齿 |
[00:43] | Can you top that? | 还有比这更离谱的吗 |
[00:44] | I just pulled a Yankee candle out of a guy’s butt. | 我刚从某人屁股里拔出一支扬基蜡烛呢 |
[00:46] | – Uh, you win. – Hey, Krista. | -你赢了 -克丽丝塔 |
[00:48] | I got an X-ray you should see since you’re going into ortho. | 我知道你会去骨科 这张X光片你看看 |
[00:50] | – It’s pretty juicy. – Okay. | -非常有意思 -好的 |
[00:51] | I was thinking we could sync our breaks | 我在想我们可以调整休息时间 |
[00:53] | and look at them together. | 一起研究 |
[00:53] | Oh, yeah, I might be kind of busy, | 我现在有点忙 |
[00:55] | but I’ll let you know. | 回头叫你 |
[00:56] | You do not say a word. | 你一个字也不准说 |
[00:57] | ‘Cause I’m a nerd magnet. | 我超招书呆子喜欢 |
[00:58] | And I hate hurting their feelings. | 但我不想伤害他们的感情 |
[01:00] | Hey, the nerds of today are the husbands of tomorrow. | 今天的书呆子就是明天的好丈夫 |
[01:01] | In addition to having four state-of-the-art trauma rooms | 除此之外还有四间业界领先的创伤诊室 |
[01:04] | and a dedicated trauma CAT scan machine. | 和一台创伤专用CT扫描仪 |
[01:07] | All right, I’ll admit I’m impressed. | 好了 我承认我印象深刻 |
[01:09] | Dr. Scott Clemens — | 斯科特·克莱门斯医生 |
[01:10] | Head of San Antonio Memorial Trauma Department. | 圣安东尼奥纪念医院创伤科主任 |
[01:13] | Whoo! Has a certain ring to it, don’t you think? | 听着真不错 你觉得呢 |
[01:15] | I appreciate the tour, Michael, | 谢谢你带我参观 迈克 |
[01:17] | but I’m still thinking it over. | 但我还是要考虑下 |
[01:19] | It’s a sweet deal, I’m telling you. | 这职位不错 没骗你 |
[01:21] | And not the kind of opportunity you will get in Dallas. | 在达拉斯你可没这么好的机会 |
[01:24] | I came to observe the night shift for a few hours, | 我就是过来观摩几个小时夜班 |
[01:26] | but as far as making any commitment… | 至于说留下来工作什么的 |
[01:29] | We still have some stuff to figure out. | 还有很多细节要考虑清楚的 |
[01:31] | What’s to figure out? | 有什么好考虑的 |
[01:34] | The two of you can stop this whole long-distance thing, | 这样你俩就不用继续异地恋了 |
[01:36] | get settled in, pop out a couple of monkeys, and boom! Done! | 能安定下来 生一群小孩 不错吧 |
[01:40] | Mr. Ragosa, Dr. Richards on the phone for you. | 拉戈萨先生 理查兹医生的电话 |
[01:43] | Don’t drag your feet, cowboy. | 不要再犹豫了 帅哥 |
[01:45] | The board is waiting. They want a name. | 董事会等着呢 他们催得很紧啊 |
[01:48] | That wasn’t awkward. | 还真是毫不尴尬啊 |
[01:51] | Look, this would be a huge move for me. | 这对我来说是个重要的决定 |
[01:53] | I have to be sure it’s one that I want to make. | 我必须想清楚这是否是我想要的 |
[01:56] | But he’s right. | 但他说得也对 |
[01:58] | – It would make our lives easier. – It would. | -确实会让我们过得轻松些 -确实 |
[02:00] | And, hey, look, I have to be sure, too. | 我也得先想清楚 |
[02:02] | You know, the last time I lived with a guy… | 上回我和男人住一起的时候 |
[02:04] | It didn’t work out too well. | 结局不是很好 |
[02:06] | But I’m not that guy. | 但我和他不一样 |
[02:07] | No, you are not. | 的确不一样 |
[02:08] | Hey, guys. | 各位好 |
[02:10] | Hey, Topher, are you okay? | 陶福 你还好吗 |
[02:12] | Topher had surgery recently. | 陶福最近刚做过手术 |
[02:13] | First night back. | 今晚是回归第一天 |
[02:14] | Don’t ever get a vasectomy, Scott. | 永远不要做结扎 斯科特 |
[02:16] | No man should ever feel this kind of pain down there. | 这根本不是人受的罪 |
[02:19] | Topher, sorry, man. | 陶福 真替你难过 |
[02:21] | It hurts just looking at you. | 看着你我都觉得疼 |
[02:22] | Yeah, I can tell by your laughter. | 是啊 你笑得还真难过啊 |
[02:24] | Ball pain is always funny when it’s not yours. | 看别人蛋疼最有意思了 |
[02:26] | Just try to take it easy tonight. | 今晚先轻松一点吧 |
[02:28] | Stick with the colds and flus, okay? | 就看看感冒吧 好吗 |
[02:30] | Hey, Landry. You remember Scott, right? | 兰德丽 你记得斯科特吧 |
[02:33] | I heard you were taking over Trauma. | 听说你要接管创伤科了 |
[02:34] | Thinking about it. | 还在考虑 |
[02:36] | Oh, that should be interesting. | 这下有意思了 |
[02:37] | So Jordan tells me that you’re seeing T.C. now. | 乔丹跟我说你正和TC约会呢 |
[02:40] | Oh, did she? | 是吗 |
[02:41] | Repent! | 悔改吧 |
[02:42] | Oh, boy. | 我的天 |
[02:43] | For I bring my wrath upon thee, sinners. | 我的忿怒将临在你们身上 罪人们 |
[02:46] | The end is nigh. | 末期即将降临 |
[02:48] | Molly, prep the rubber room. | 莫莉 备好软垫病房 |
[02:50] | Repent! | 悔改吧 |
[02:52] | That was tonight’s on-call Trauma attending. | 刚电话是今晚当值的创伤科医生打来的 |
[02:54] | Roads are wiped out by his house, | 他家附近的道路都封闭了 |
[02:56] | and we’re already short three nurses because of the closures. | 已经有三名护士因为道路封闭来不了了 |
[02:58] | We’re gonna get slammed by this storm. | 这场暴风雨给我们的影响可不轻啊 |
[03:00] | Hey, guys, the tornado just tore through the Sidewinder Trailer Park. | 各位 龙卷风刚刮毁了响尾蛇拖车场 |
[03:03] | The fire department is on the way. | 消防队正赶往现场 |
[03:04] | The paramedics got in an accident en route. | 急救员在路上遇到事故了 |
[03:06] | Here we go. Okay, T.C.? | 来事了 TC |
[03:08] | Take him for a chest X-ray. I-I’m on it. I’m on it. | 带他拍个胸片 我去 我去 |
[03:11] | Topher, buddy, I’m afraid you and your smushed man tonsils | 陶福 兄弟 恐怕你和你受伤的蛋蛋 |
[03:14] | are gonna sit this one out. | 这次只能袖手旁观了 |
[03:15] | – Again with the sensitivity. – Hey, take Drew with you, okay? | -真善解人意啊 -带上德鲁好吗 |
[03:18] | I’ll do it. I’ll do it. | 我去 带上我 |
[03:19] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[03:19] | I’ve done search and rescue for the past five years. | 我过去五年都在做搜救工作 |
[03:21] | And besides, what better way to get the lay of the land? | 再说这正是摸清情况的最佳方法不是吗 |
[03:24] | I love this can-do attitude! | 就爱你这种敢做的态度 |
[03:25] | Okay! Ho! Listen up, everybody! | 好了 大家听好了 |
[03:28] | Dr. Clemens hereby has privileges. | 特此授予克莱门斯医师执业权限 |
[03:30] | Now get out of here. | 赶快出发吧 |
[03:31] | Just follow my lead and don’t get in my way. | 跟着我 别妨碍我就行 |
[03:34] | I was gonna say the same to you. | 我正想这么说呢 |
[03:36] | Look at that. | 看看 |
[03:37] | The past and future right before your eyes. | 前任和未来尽在眼前 |
[03:40] | You shut up, or I’ll smack you in your nuts. | 闭嘴吧 再胡说我揍你蛋蛋 |
[03:56] | We got a 32-year-old healthy female with blunt trauma. | 这里有一位32岁女性钝挫伤 既往体健 |
[03:58] | Don’t know the specifics. | 具体不详 |
[04:00] | Not sending my men in until the mobile unit’s tied down. | 等移动设备都绑好我再派我的人进去 |
[04:02] | Hey! We need another five. | 还得再等五分钟 |
[04:04] | She might not have another five! | 她可能活不过五分钟了 |
[04:07] | Follow me. Over here. Let’s go. | 跟我来 就在那边 快走 |
[04:17] | Scott! Help me with this. | 斯科特 帮我挪开这个 |
[04:24] | – I got this. – Right behind you. | -我进来了 -就在你后面 |
[04:27] | There she is. | 她在那儿 |
[04:28] | It’s okay, ma’am. We got this. | 没事了 女士 有我们呢 |
[04:33] | It’s okay, ma’am. | 没事了 女士 |
[04:35] | We’re gonna get you out of here. | 我们会救你出去的 |
[04:39] | It’s gonna be okay. | 会没事的 |
[04:41] | Abnormal breath sounds. | 异常呼吸音 |
[04:42] | Possibly a collapsed lung. | 可能是肺萎陷 |
[04:47] | Okay. Pulmonary hernia. | 是肺疝 |
[04:49] | The lung looks severely contused. She needs the OR asap. | 肺部严重挫伤 她需要尽快手术 |
[04:52] | – Hand me an A.B. pad. – I’m on it. | -给我张腹垫 -就来 |
[04:54] | Get her on an O2 face mask. | 把氧气面罩给她戴上 |
[05:01] | Move it along, guys! | 快出来 伙计们 |
[05:03] | We’re gonna have a second tragedy here. | 再不走又要出事了 |
[05:05] | Well, get the rescue basket over here. | 把救生篮拿过来 |
[05:06] | – We need to move her now! – Let’s go, guys! Get in here. | -得马上把她抬走 -快点 到这儿来 |
[05:08] | Ma’am, we need you to stay as still as possible. | 女士 尽量别动 |
[05:11] | We’re gonna get you out of here. | 我们会救你出去的 |
[05:15] | Ma’am, what is it? | 女士 怎么了 |
[05:16] | My son Ernie. He’s over there. | 我儿子厄尼 他在那边 |
[05:24] | Okay, we have to move her. Get her out of here now. | 我们得马上把她抬出去 |
[05:26] | Okay? Let’s go. Let’s go. | 好吗 快走 |
[05:28] | It’s okay, ma’am. We’re gonna get you and your son out of here. | 女士 我们会把你和你儿子都救出去的 |
[05:31] | – Ernie! – Come on! We need that basket. | -厄尼 -快点 我们需要那个篮子 |
[05:33] | – Ernie! – Help. | -厄尼 -救命 |
[05:37] | Hey, little guy, it’s okay. It’s okay. | 小鬼 没事了 没事了 |
[05:42] | All right, it’s pretty simple, Paul. | 非常简单 保罗 |
[05:43] | Inject lidocaine at the base of the nail, | 在钉子底部注射利多卡因 |
[05:45] | make a small incision, and pull it out. | 切一个小口子 把钉子拔出来 |
[05:47] | – I can do that. – All right. | -没问题 -好的 |
[05:49] | All right. What do we got here? | 你是怎么弄的 |
[05:50] | I was trying to film the storm from my front window, and it blew in. | 我正打算从前窗拍风暴 玻璃就被刮碎了 |
[05:53] | Whoa, that’s a pretty bad laceration. | 这锐器伤可相当严重 |
[05:55] | We can sew that right back up. | 缝一下就好了 |
[05:56] | – All right, nurse, you want to prep him? – Yes. | -护士 给他做术前准备 -好的 |
[05:58] | I hope you got some good footage. | 希望你拍到了些不错的镜头 |
[05:59] | Mr. Ragosa. | 拉戈萨先生 |
[06:07] | Son of a… | 王八… |
[06:17] | Okay, everybody, take it easy! | 好了 大家都别慌张 |
[06:19] | Our emergency generators will come back on | 我们的紧急发电机马上就会启动 |
[06:22] | in three… two… | 三 二 |
[06:26] | See? | 看到了吗 |
[06:27] | There’s nothing to worry about. We have four backup gennies. | 没什么好担心的 有四台备用发电机呢 |
[06:29] | – Make that two. – What? | -只有两台了 -什么 |
[06:31] | Budget cuts. Got it. | 预算削减了 知道了 |
[06:33] | There was an explosion at the power transmission station. | 变电站发生了爆炸 |
[06:36] | T.X.U. says an open line got ruptured. | 州电力公司说有一条明线裂了 |
[06:38] | – Well, how long until we’re back online? – They wouldn’t say. | -还要多久才能恢复 -他们没说 |
[06:40] | We have enough diesel for the gennies. | 我们的柴油足以供小发电机用 |
[06:42] | We just need to re-prioritize the grid flow to keep everything on. | 只需调整用电优先顺序就能保证一切如常 |
[06:44] | Molly! Turn off all non-essential electronics. | 莫莉 关掉所有非必需的电器 |
[06:46] | ICU gets the lion’s share of the juice. | 优先供电给重症监护室 |
[06:48] | And please check on T.C. and Scott. | 联系TC和斯科特 |
[06:49] | We need them back here. | 这里需要他们 |
[06:50] | Okay. I’m on it. | 我这就去 |
[06:53] | She’s hypotensive with a major chest defect | 她有低血压和大面积胸壁组织缺损 |
[06:56] | and a contused lung. Notify the hospital. | 还有肺挫伤 通知医院 |
[06:58] | I need a setup for a flap closure of an open chest. | 安排胸壁缺损的转移皮瓣缝合 |
[07:00] | Let’s go! | 快走 |
[07:01] | We got your son. He’s gonna be okay. | 我们找到你的儿子了 他会没事的 |
[07:03] | Get them out of there now! We gotta go! | 立即带他们撤离 我们得走了 |
[07:05] | Let’s go, doc! Now! | 赶紧走 医生 快 |
[07:08] | He’s okay. He’s barely got a scratch. | 他没事 连擦伤都没有 |
[07:10] | You’re okay, little man. | 你没事了 小鬼 |
[07:12] | I was trying to protect my mommy, | 我想保护我妈妈 |
[07:13] | but she made me get inside the hedge, | 但她让我躲在柜子里 |
[07:14] | – and she got in front of me. – That’s what moms do. | -自己挡在我前面 -当妈的都这样 |
[07:18] | We now go live to Willow City where several hikers… | 现在切回到威洛市直播 有几位徒步者 |
[07:21] | From Nurse Molly — | 莫莉护士给你的 |
[07:22] | Her niece’s number in case you lost it. | 她侄女的号码 怕你没记住 |
[07:24] | Yeah, she’s given it to me about three times already. | 她已经给过我三次了 |
[07:26] | I’m running out of excuses. | 我找不到借口了 |
[07:28] | Tell her you have a girlfriend. | 告诉她你有女朋友了 |
[07:29] | I can’t. | 不行 |
[07:30] | My last excuse was I was getting over a breakup. | 我上回的借口就是刚分手还在伤心 |
[07:32] | She thinks I should get back on the horse. | 她觉得我应该再找一个振作起来 |
[07:34] | So tell her I’m your new horse. | 那就告诉她我就是你新找的 |
[07:35] | Then she’ll leave you alone, | 她就不会再烦你了 |
[07:36] | and the Dungeons & Dragons crowd will quit bothering me. | 那些只会玩桌游的书呆子们也能不烦我了 |
[07:38] | I’m sure you can buck with the best of ’em, | 我相信你对付得了他们 |
[07:40] | but workplace, | 但这是工作场合 |
[07:41] | you’re an intern, might seem inappropriate. | 你又是实习生 可能不太好 |
[07:43] | I don’t want to draw attention. | 我不想引起过多关注 |
[07:46] | You know, if you ask me, your wife should be here | 要我说 你老婆应该过来 |
[07:48] | pushing you around in a wheelchair. | 把你装在轮椅里推着到处走 |
[07:50] | Yeah, her — her gaining 70 pounds | 是吗 她重了三十多公斤 |
[07:51] | in hemorrhoids the size of grapefruits | 长了个葡萄柚一样大的痔疮[怀孕引起] |
[07:53] | doesn’t exactly amp up her sympathy for me. | 对我可没什么同情心 |
[07:56] | Hey, Maya. | 马娅 |
[07:57] | That must have been a happy household this week. | 你们家这个星期一定过得很欢乐 |
[07:59] | Yeah, well — thank you love — | 是啊 谢谢 |
[08:00] | Actually, she and my daughter went to her mother’s | 其实她带我女儿去她母亲家了 |
[08:03] | to let me recover in peace. | 好让我「安心休养」 |
[08:06] | I-I get a little cranky as a patient. | 我病了之后也有点任性 |
[08:10] | You guys, uh… you guys know | 你们 你们知不知道 |
[08:12] | where I can find Dr. De la Cruz? | 德拉·科鲁兹医生在哪 |
[08:13] | But how about you let me look at that — | 要不先让我帮你看看 |
[08:15] | No, I-I told you. I’m looking for Dr. De la Cruz. | 不用 我说了 找德拉·科鲁兹医生 |
[08:17] | Hey, take it easy, pal. | 别紧张 朋友 |
[08:18] | It’s okay, Kenny. | 没关系 肯尼 |
[08:19] | Why — why don’t you go grab Landry? | 你去找兰德丽吧 |
[08:21] | And, uh, maybe alert Dr. Nightstick over there | 还有 让那边那位景棍医生 |
[08:23] | – to be ready. – Got you. | -准备好 -明白 |
[08:27] | So — so you — you know — | 这么说 你认识 |
[08:29] | – you know Dr. De la Cruz? – Yes. Yes. | -你认识德拉·科鲁兹医生 -是的 |
[08:31] | Set me up for intubation | 准备插管 |
[08:32] | with a Mac 3 and a 7-O E.T. tube, now! | 三号导管 七号喉镜 马上 |
[08:35] | What do we have? | 什么情况 |
[08:36] | Pulmonary hernia. | 肺疝 |
[08:37] | You have to make her better! | 你们一定要治好她 |
[08:38] | Ernie! Ernie! She’s gonna be fine. I promise. | 厄尼 她会没事的 我保证 |
[08:40] | Get her prepped. We have to get changed. | 给她做术前准备 我们得去换衣服 |
[08:42] | Paul! Paul, come here. | 保罗 过来 |
[08:44] | This is our new friend Ernie. | 这是我们的新朋友厄尼 |
[08:45] | Okay, I need you to check him for cuts and scrapes | 你去检查一下他有没有割伤擦伤 |
[08:47] | and find a nurse to look after him | 然后找个护士照顾他 |
[08:48] | while we take care of his mother. | 等着我们抢救他妈妈 |
[08:49] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[08:51] | Hey, Ernie. I’m paul. | 厄尼 我叫保罗 |
[08:55] | Hey, you cold, buddy? | 你冷吗 兄弟 |
[09:04] | Okay, come on. | 过来 |
[09:09] | What do we got? | 怎么样 |
[09:10] | Pulse ox 75%. B.P.’s 84 systolic. | 指脉氧75% 收缩压84 |
[09:12] | She’s already on 100% oxygen. | 她已经在吸纯氧了 |
[09:14] | Okay, there’s a huge air leak from | 右侧支气管肺缺损处 |
[09:16] | the bronchopulmonary injury on the right side. | 有大量气体溢出 |
[09:18] | We need to divert ventilation to the left side, | 我们得把通气分流至左侧 |
[09:20] | or her sats won’t come up. | 不然她的生命体征不会好转的 |
[09:21] | Systolic’s down to 60. Pulse is getting thready. | 收缩压降至六十 脉细速 |
[09:23] | Have you tried to intubate her left bronchus? | 有没有试过插管进左支气管 |
[09:24] | No, no, no. No time. Let’s do a Texas twist. | 不 没时间了 我们用得式扭转法吧 |
[09:26] | – Pushes all of the air to the left side. – Yeah, I know it. | -把所有空气都挤到左边 -我知道 |
[09:27] | Not like this. | 你不知道 |
[09:28] | Only if you were in the battlefield. | 除非你上过战场 |
[09:29] | Pick ups and scalpel to Dr. Clemens. | 把手术刀给克莱门斯医生 |
[09:32] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[09:32] | First, you cut the inferior pulmonary ligaments proximally. | 首先在近侧切断下肺韧带 |
[09:36] | Okay, done. | 好了 |
[09:38] | Rotating the hilum now. | 现在翻转肺门 |
[09:47] | See? A little faster. | 瞧 这样更快 |
[09:49] | I’ll suture it down. | 我来缝合 |
[09:58] | Oxygen’s up to 92%. | 氧饱和升至92% |
[10:00] | Okay. | 很好 |
[10:01] | New B.P.’s 114/70. | 刚测的血压114/70 |
[10:03] | Son of a bitch. Texas twist. | 真绝了 得式扭转法 |
[10:06] | Nice job…both of you. | 干得好 二位都是 |
[10:08] | We gotta get her to the OR | 我们得送她去手术室 |
[10:09] | I got it from here. | 我来吧 |
[10:11] | I said, I got it from here. | 我说了 接下来交给我 |
[10:12] | – She needs a surgeon. – I heard you. | -她需要名外科医生 -我听到了 |
[10:14] | But she’s my patient. | 但她是我的病人 |
[10:15] | She’s not your patient. | 她不是你的病人 |
[10:16] | You did a great job of stabilizing her in the E.R., | 你在急诊室出色地稳定了她的病情 |
[10:18] | but she needs surgery now. I’m taking her upstairs. | 但她现在需要手术 我带她上楼 |
[10:20] | And I’m going with you. | 我和你一起去 |
[10:20] | We do things differently around here. | 我们这办事流程有点不同 |
[10:24] | Is he a dick to everyone or just me? | 他对所有人都这么混蛋还是只针对我 |
[10:26] | Well, he’s very passionate about his patients. | 他对自己的病人非常上心 |
[10:28] | Yeah, so am I, but I’m not a dick. | 我也是 但我没这么混蛋 |
[10:30] | I gotta say, though. | 但我得说 |
[10:31] | This night shift’s pretty baller. | 这个夜班可真带劲 |
[10:33] | I like getting out. | 我喜欢 |
[10:42] | Hey, Chulita. | 你好啊 小美妞 |
[10:44] | What are you doing here? | 你来这干什么 |
[10:46] | You two know each other? | 你们认识吗 |
[10:47] | I know her real well. | 我跟她可熟了 |
[10:49] | I’m her daddy. | 我是她老爸 |
[10:52] | He’s very lucky that the knife didn’t hit an artery. | 刀没有切到动脉真算他走运 |
[10:56] | Too bad he didn’t bleed out. | 真可惜他没失血而死 |
[10:59] | Well, she got a temper, huh? | 她脾气真大啊 |
[11:04] | How long my little girl been working here? | 我家姑娘在这工作多久了 |
[11:07] | Money must be — must be makin’ bank, no? | 赚得 赚得一定比银行还多 |
[11:11] | What’s a job like this pay anyway? | 你们这行到底能挣多少钱 |
[11:15] | Just, you know, ball — ballpark? | 就给个 大概的范围 |
[11:19] | What do you think, sweetie? | 你说呢 美女 |
[11:21] | You got a name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[11:23] | Okay, you know what? You’re being really inappropriate. | 你这样说话太不合适了 |
[11:25] | I’d appreciate it if you would stop talk– | 你最好还是别说 |
[11:33] | It’s not a good time, honey. | 我现在不方便 宝贝 |
[11:34] | I don’t know where we are. We — | 我不知道我们在哪 我们 |
[11:36] | – We’re in, like, in the middle of the road somewhere, – What? | -我们不知堵在哪里了 -什么 |
[11:38] | – and I pulled off the freeway… – Hold…shh… slow down. | -我就下了高速 -等等 慢点说 |
[11:40] | Slow down! I-I can’t hear you. | 慢点说 我听不见 |
[11:42] | Topher, uh, uh, Lynn and I are okay, but we’re… | 陶福 琳恩和我都没事 但是我们 |
[11:45] | What do you…what do you… | 你们 你们 |
[11:46] | What do you mean…what do you mean, | 你这是什么意思 |
[11:47] | you kind of got in an accident? | 什么叫貌似出事故了 |
[11:50] | I’ll be back when I can! | 我尽快赶回来 |
[11:51] | And I-I need an ambulance! | 我需要个救护车 |
[11:53] | They’re blocked in the bay by the fallen trees. | 树倒了路都封了 救护车开不出去 |
[11:55] | You can’t go! We’re shorthanded! | 你不能走 我们人手不够 |
[11:57] | My wife is in labor on the side of a road… | 我老婆停在路边就快临产 |
[12:00] | having twins. I’m leaving. | 生双胞胎了 我必须走 |
[12:08] | The roads in Willow City have been shut down completely… | 威洛市的道路已全部封闭 |
[12:14] | Sorry, folks. Power conservation. | 对不起 各位 节电需要 |
[12:19] | This is good. Thank you. | 好了 谢谢 |
[12:22] | Hey, anything from T.X.U.? | 州电力公司有消息吗 |
[12:23] | They haven’t even started working on the transmission station. | 他们还没开始修变电站呢 |
[12:27] | But we have enough fuel if the rest of San Antonio | 但只要别整个圣安东尼奥的人都涌来 |
[12:28] | doesn’t show up tonight. | 我们的燃料就够用 |
[12:30] | But we need Topher back. And where is T.C.? | 但是我们需要陶福 TC人呢 |
[12:32] | Well, he was in the OR. Hey, Heather, did you… | 他刚在手术室 海瑟 你跟 |
[12:34] | I told T.C. that you needed him, | 我跟他说了你找他 |
[12:35] | – but he’s still in there. – All right, I’ll get him. | -但他赖着不出来 -好吧 我去叫 |
[12:37] | – Hey, can somebody get Drew to take this man, please? – On it. | -谁能送这人去德鲁那里 -我去 |
[12:40] | Hey, Landry, can you do some medical intake? | 兰德丽 你能帮着收治病人吗 |
[12:44] | As soon as I get back from the psych floor. | 我把精神科的事忙完就来 |
[12:46] | You all are healed! | 你们全将得医治 |
[12:47] | Thanks. All right, everybody. | 谢谢 好了 各位 |
[12:49] | We need to get the walking wounded into the waiting room for triage. | 能走的伤者都去候诊室分诊 |
[12:52] | We’re running out of space here. | 这里没地方了 |
[12:55] | Uh, Dr. De La Cruz? | 德拉·科鲁兹医生 |
[12:56] | Your dad’s kind of not leaving. | 你爸爸不太愿意离开 |
[12:58] | He keeps asking for you. | 一直吵着要见你 |
[13:00] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[13:14] | I’m coming! | 我在路上了 |
[13:15] | The road is blocked. I’m trying to find you. | 路被堵死了 我正设法找你们 |
[13:17] | Just hang on! | 坚持一会儿 |
[13:18] | Last time, your labor took 12 hours. | 上次你分娩用了十二个小时呢 |
[13:21] | So just relax, baby. | 放松点 宝贝 |
[13:22] | Get in here faster. | 快来 |
[13:25] | Can you put Lynn on? | 能让琳恩接电话吗 |
[13:26] | – Here. – Dad, where are you? | -给 -爸爸 你在哪儿 |
[13:28] | It’s getting really weird in here. | 这里越来越不对劲了 |
[13:29] | Yeah, I’m…I’m close. I’m almost there. Just give your mom | 我在附近 就快到了 给你妈妈 |
[13:32] | a towel or t-shirt to bite on. | 找块毛巾或者T恤咬着 |
[13:35] | You need to get here now! | 你得赶紧来 |
[13:36] | Now, what I need you to do is reach into your mom’s vagina | 现在我要你伸进妈妈的阴道感觉一下 |
[13:39] | and tell me if her cervix is starting to open. | 告诉我宫口开了没 |
[13:44] | With — with what? | 用什么啊 |
[13:46] | Just Purell your finger, honey. | 给手指消个毒 亲爱的 |
[13:48] | Come on! I know you can do it. | 加油 我知道你行的 |
[13:53] | Are you checking? | 在检查了吗 |
[13:56] | I think so. | 应该是 |
[13:57] | It’s…it…it’s squishy, | 黏糊糊的 |
[13:59] | Like a banana or oatmeal. | 像香蕉或者燕麦之类的 |
[14:01] | Okay, can you tell me if it’s starting to open? | 很好 能告诉我宫口开了吗 |
[14:02] | Not really. Everything’s just too wet. | 没有吧 到处都特别湿 |
[14:05] | Wet? How wet? | 湿 有多湿 |
[14:06] | – The whole seat is soaked. – Oh, God. Where are you? | -座椅都湿透了 -老天 你们在哪 |
[14:09] | Honk the horn! Honk the horn! | 按喇叭 按喇叭 |
[14:23] | Oh, God, here comes Gandalf the horny. | 天哪 色鬼甘道夫来了 |
[14:26] | What’s the big deal? | 有什么大不了的 |
[14:27] | He’ll give you all the X-rays you ever need. | 你要拍什么片他都会给你拍 |
[14:29] | Just go out with him once. | 跟他约次会得了 |
[14:30] | You go out with Mollie’s niece. | 那你跟莫莉的侄女约会啊 |
[14:32] | Yeah, uh…I can’t. She’ll be on me even more. | 不行 去了她更要得寸进尺了 |
[14:34] | She’ll be like, “Did you like her?” | 一定追着问「你喜欢她吗」 |
[14:35] | “Are you gonna call her again?” | 「还会再打给她吗」 |
[14:36] | – Forget that. I can’t… – You gotta figure out something, | -算了吧 不行 -你得想个招 |
[14:38] | ’cause she’s coming over here and she looks determined. | 她马上就来了 看着挺坚决的 |
[14:40] | – What? No. – Drew! | -什么 不好 -德鲁 |
[14:41] | I got my niece Tracy on the line. | 我侄女特蕾西打电话来了 |
[14:43] | – Just kiss me. Kiss me. – What do you… | -快亲我 亲我 -你干什么 |
[14:54] | All right. Problem solved. | 好了 问题解决 |
[14:59] | All right, here we go. | 好了 来吧 |
[15:00] | It’s a little less crazy inside here. | 这里头没那么疯狂 |
[15:03] | Also, I found a very special band-aid for your scratch. | 我还给你的伤口找了个特别的创可贴 |
[15:07] | I know it’s impressive. | 超特别 |
[15:09] | Here we go. | 来了 |
[15:12] | All right, let’s see. | 让我看看 |
[15:16] | Voilà. There we go. | 贴好了 |
[15:19] | I wanna see my mommy. | 我想见妈妈 |
[15:21] | I know you do, bud. But, uh… | 我知道 但是 |
[15:23] | the doctors are still upstairs fixing her up. Okay? | 医生还在楼上给她动手术呢 |
[15:26] | Hey, let’s, uh, let’s get you warm, yeah? | 多穿点暖和暖和吧 |
[15:29] | Okay. | 好了 |
[15:34] | Can I stay with you? | 我能跟你待在一起吗 |
[15:37] | Uh, not — not really. | 不太行 |
[15:39] | Um, because I have some other patients | 因为还有其他病人 |
[15:40] | that I have to help out first. Okay? So I’ll… | 要我帮忙 所以我 |
[15:45] | Oh. Oh. Hey. No, no, no. | 别 别别 |
[15:47] | Don’t…don’t do that. Um… | 别这样 |
[15:50] | You can definitely stay with me. | 你当然可以跟着我 |
[15:51] | Okay? Because I-I actually need your help. | 其实我还要你帮忙呢 |
[15:54] | Um…I have these tags that I have to put on some patients. | 我得给病人贴标签 |
[15:57] | Tells the doctors who they should treat first. | 这样医生就知道该优先救治谁了 |
[15:59] | Think you can maybe help me with that? | 你能帮我贴标签吗 |
[16:02] | Yeah? Okay. | 行吗 好的 |
[16:04] | Uh, let’s go get ’em. Let’s go get ’em. | 我们走吧 来 |
[16:11] | Interesting. | 真有意思 |
[16:12] | I’ve never worked at a hospital | 我从没见过哪个医院里 |
[16:13] | where the E.R. docs operate alongside surgeons. | 急诊医生和外科医生一起做手术的 |
[16:17] | Yeah? Well, maybe you’ll learn something new. | 是吗 那你应该多见见世面了 |
[16:19] | Well, actually, I’m learning a lot. | 说实话 我已经学到很多了 |
[16:21] | Good. | 很好 |
[16:24] | T.C., I sent Heather up here ten minutes ago to get you. | TC 十分钟前我就叫海瑟上来叫你了 |
[16:27] | We are seriously short on attendings downstairs. | 楼下现在紧缺主治医生 |
[16:30] | – Watch that bleeder. – Yeah, 4-oh silk to me. | -注意有出血 -给我4-0丝线 |
[16:33] | I’ll tie it off. | 我来缝合 |
[16:43] | TC T.C. | |
[16:45] | I know your patients mean a lot to you, | 我知道你很看重病人 |
[16:46] | but I’ve got this. Seriously. | 但我一个人能行 真的 |
[16:48] | And I need you in the E.R. | 急诊室需要你 |
[16:54] | Topher’s wife went into labor somewhere on the side of the road, | 陶福的老婆开到半路临产了 |
[16:57] | and he took off about 10 minutes ago to get her. | 大概十分钟前他跑出去救她了 |
[16:59] | – Did he say where? – No. | -他说具体地点了吗 -没有 |
[17:02] | Take that. | 拿着 |
[17:06] | Tee, you can’t go. All right? | T 你不能去找他 |
[17:08] | I don’t like this situation either, | 我也不喜欢现在这样 |
[17:09] | but like I said, we are seriously short on attendings. | 但就像我说的 我们紧缺主治医生 |
[17:12] | Page me if you need me. | 需要的话就呼叫我 |
[17:13] | I won’t. | 不会需要的 |
[17:17] | Set me up to close. | 准备关胸 |
[17:19] | Damn it. It’s not going through. | 该死 打不通 |
[17:21] | The towers are probably overloaded. | 信号塔可能超负荷了 |
[17:22] | Look, Topher and Janet will be okay. | 陶福和珍妮特会没事的 |
[17:24] | Her labor took 12 hours the last time, | 她上次分娩花了十二小时才生下来 |
[17:27] | so… hopefully she’ll be back before her water even breaks. | 所以没准她羊水还没破就能赶来 |
[17:31] | And we need you downstairs. | 楼下缺了你不行 |
[17:35] | Yeah. Okay. | 好吧 |
[17:36] | Scott is an excellent surgeon. | 斯科特是位优秀的外科医生 |
[17:39] | Yeah, he’s good. I just don’t like — | 他是很棒 我只是不喜欢 |
[17:40] | Anybody telling you what to do? | 不喜欢别人指挥你做事吗 |
[17:41] | Who does? But there’s a pecking order, | 谁喜欢呢 但这里等级分明 |
[17:43] | and if he comes here, you will have to learn to work together. | 如果他来工作 你更该学会合作 |
[17:46] | “If” — “If” he comes? | 「如果」吗 「如果」他来 |
[17:48] | We haven’t decided yet. | 我们还没决定好 |
[17:49] | – Uh-huh. Okay, okay, sure. – What? | -好吧 -怎么了 |
[17:52] | Oh, it’s just, uh… | 只是 |
[17:54] | Ragosa wants him here. Scott seems to wanna be here. | 拉戈萨想要他 斯科特看上去也想来 |
[17:56] | Just, uh, just wondering what the holdup is. | 我只是不懂他还在犹豫什么 |
[17:59] | Grab a patient. We’re getting backed up. | 快接病人 人满为患了 |
[18:05] | Okay. Ernie, uh, you should probably eat a little something, | 厄尼 你应该吃点东西 |
[18:07] | even if it’s this crap. | 哪怕只有这种垃圾 |
[18:10] | You can also play with my phone. | 你还可以玩我的手机 |
[18:12] | I will check on you every 20 minutes, | 我每隔二十分钟会来看看你 |
[18:14] | but I gotta get back, okay? | 但我得回去了 好吗 |
[18:15] | So…Hey, up high. | 来击个掌 |
[18:18] | What — what is it? | 怎么了 |
[18:19] | My shoulder hurts. | 我肩膀疼 |
[18:21] | That’s weird. It wasn’t tender before, right? | 真奇怪 之前不疼吧 |
[18:25] | Okay, uh, let’s see. | 让我看看 |
[18:29] | There’s no bruising or anything. | 也没有淤青之类的 |
[18:31] | Just that… itty bitty cut on your back. | 只有背上的一点小擦伤 |
[18:41] | You cannot keep bothering people. | 你不能再打扰别人了 |
[18:43] | I’ve had three different nurses tell me | 已经有三个不同的护士 |
[18:44] | – that you’re looking for me. – Well… it worked. | -帮你找过我了 -至少管用了 |
[18:46] | This is a hospital. | 这里是医院 |
[18:48] | People have jobs to do so that other people don’t die, | 大家都在救死扶伤 |
[18:51] | and tonight is more swamped than most nights, | 今晚还比平时更忙 |
[18:52] | so you have one minute to say what you need to say, | 给你一分钟时间把话说完 |
[18:54] | and then you gotta leave. | 然后就请你离开 |
[18:55] | Not loving the attitude, Mija. | 我可不喜欢你这态度 闺女 |
[18:57] | Not loving the attitude at all. | 一点也不喜欢 |
[18:58] | And I know that you just want money, | 而我知道你就是来要钱的 |
[19:00] | so now you have 50 seconds. | 你只剩五十秒了 |
[19:02] | Don’t talk to me like that. | 别这么跟我讲话 |
[19:06] | How much do you need? | 你要多少 |
[19:09] | Just say it. | 给个数 |
[19:13] | 5k. | 五千 |
[19:16] | What? | 什么 |
[19:20] | I got in with the wrong people. | 我交友不慎 |
[19:21] | You’re always with the wrong people. | 你什么时候交友慎过了 |
[19:26] | I don’t have it. | 我没那么多 |
[19:28] | And even if I did have it, I wouldn’t give it to you. | 就算我有 也不会给你 |
[19:30] | I’m done with you. | 我和你没关系了 |
[19:31] | You are never done with your family. | 你永远离不开家庭 |
[19:34] | I didn’t say I was done with my family. | 我不是说我和家里没关系了 |
[19:36] | I said I was done with you. Now leave. | 我是说我和你再无瓜葛 你可以走了 |
[19:39] | Yeah. Look at you, all your fancy friends | 看看你 你那些上流的朋友 |
[19:43] | giving me the stink eye. | 鄙夷地看着我 |
[19:44] | Bunch of snobs from the north side — | 都是北方来的势利小人 |
[19:46] | That’s all that is. | 你们不都这样吗 |
[19:48] | And to think of you abandoning me | 想想你为了他们这种人 |
[19:49] | for the likes of that! | 就抛弃了我 |
[19:50] | Me abandon you? | 我抛弃你吗 |
[19:53] | I have worked like an animal for everything that I have, | 我累死累活才换来了今天的一切 |
[19:56] | and I never got anything but grief from you. | 可你却一而再再而三地伤我的心 |
[19:59] | You wrecked my childhood. | 你毁了我的童年 |
[20:01] | You stole my money. | 偷我的钱 |
[20:02] | You completely screwed up my life! | 你彻底地毁了我的人生 |
[20:07] | You abandoned me a long, long time ago. | 你很久 很久以前就抛弃我了 |
[20:10] | Landry, I-I need the money! | 兰德丽 我 我需要这笔钱 |
[20:15] | Did anybody miss anything, or do I need to repeat it? | 有人漏听了什么需要我重复吗 |
[20:18] | No? Good. | 没有 很好 |
[20:28] | Uh, hey, hey there. Dwayne, right? | 那个 德韦恩是吗 |
[20:30] | Do me a solid, would you? | 帮个忙 好吗 |
[20:31] | This little dude needs a C.T. scan kinda quick. | 这个小家伙需要尽快扫个CT |
[20:33] | Not how it works, new guy. Back of the line. | 这不合规则 新人 排队等着吧 |
[20:36] | See, the thing is, | 听着 是这样的 |
[20:37] | Ernie, um — that’s his name — | 厄尼 是他的名字 |
[20:39] | may have a positive Kehr sign. | 可能尔氏征阳性 |
[20:41] | Um, irritation of the diaphragm | 腹内积血 |
[20:43] | from intra-abdominal blood, | 刺激横隔膜 |
[20:44] | causing referred shoulder pain. | 导致了肩部牵涉痛 |
[20:45] | Wow. Lot of big words, doc. | 好多高端词汇啊 医生 |
[20:47] | Like I said, back of the line. | 我说过了 排队等着吧 |
[20:50] | You dig? | 懂了吗 |
[20:52] | Let me translate, tech dork. | 让我说明白点吧 技术部的白痴 |
[20:54] | This little kid just lost his home tonight. | 这孩子今晚刚刚失去自己的家 |
[20:56] | His mom is upstairs circling the drain, | 他母亲在楼上生死未卜 |
[20:58] | and he might be hemorrhaging internally. | 他可能正在内出血 |
[21:00] | So he could die. | 就是说他可能会死 |
[21:02] | Now do you dig? | 现在明白了吗 |
[21:07] | I’ve got a mole on my inner thigh I want removed. | 我大腿内侧有个痣想要割掉 |
[21:10] | Promise to get rid of it, you go to the front of the line. | 你保证帮我解决 我就让你插队 |
[21:13] | Just do it, or I will rip it off. | 赶快做 不然我就把它扯下来 |
[21:34] | Dad! It’s coming. | 爸 孩子要出来了 |
[21:36] | I can see its head! | 我看见头了 |
[21:48] | Oh. There he is, cock of the walk. | 你在这儿呢 银枪小霸王 |
[21:50] | Knew there was a reason why you wouldn’t call my niece. | 就知道你没给我侄女打电话一定有理由 |
[21:52] | Uh, that’s — I’m… | 就是 我 |
[21:55] | sorry. I guess… I should’ve said something. | 抱歉 我想 我早该说的 |
[21:58] | You’re a dog. All men are dogs. | 你就是个混球 男人都是混球 |
[22:01] | But I like Krista. | 但我喜欢克丽丝塔 |
[22:02] | So you better not mess this up. | 所以你最好别辜负了她 |
[22:04] | I got my eye on you, buster. | 我会留意你的 小子 |
[22:06] | Yes, ma’am. | 好的 女士 |
[22:08] | Just got paged. | 有人叫我 |
[22:09] | S.A.P.D. brought in a naked guy they found at Circle K. | 圣安东尼奥警局在便利店发现一个裸体男性 |
[22:12] | They placed a hold for grave disability. | 他们因怀疑精神障碍将他拘留 |
[22:21] | Hey, Kenny. | 肯尼 |
[22:22] | Can you bring toga man and put him in curtain 3? | 可以帮我把白袍男带到三床吗 |
[22:24] | Sure thing, doc. | 当然 医生 |
[22:26] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[22:30] | You — you okay? | 你 你还好吗 |
[22:31] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[22:32] | Okay. I see your dad’s still here. | 好吧 我看见你父亲还在那儿 |
[22:35] | Yeah, he likes to make me uncomfortable. | 他就喜欢把我搞得浑身不自在 |
[22:37] | – You want me to throw him out of here? – No, it’s fine. | -你想让我请他出去吗 -不用 没事 |
[22:38] | He’ll just keeping coming back. | 他还是会不断回来的 |
[22:42] | Look, I appreciate the concern, | 听着 我很感谢你的关心 |
[22:43] | but this is just way too involved | 但是你这样管太多了 |
[22:45] | and complicated to explain. | 我很难向别人解释 |
[22:47] | I’m just trying to help. | 我只是想帮忙 |
[22:48] | I know. It’s what you do, but… | 我懂 你乐于助人 不过 |
[22:51] | you and I really don’t have the type of relationship | 你我的关系还没到 |
[22:53] | where we talk about things. | 可以谈论家事的份上 |
[22:54] | Do we? | 是吧 |
[22:57] | That doesn’t mean we still can’t talk about things. | 但这并不意味着我们不能聊聊 |
[22:59] | I mean, I can — | 我是说 我能 |
[23:00] | Look, I — I’ve been thinking, | 听着 我一直在想 |
[23:01] | and I don’t know what’s going on with you and Jordan, | 我不知道你和乔丹之间是什么情况 |
[23:03] | and I don’t think either of you | 并且我觉得你俩 |
[23:05] | know what’s going on with you and Jordan, | 没有一个明白你们的情况 |
[23:06] | but I just know that | 我只知道 |
[23:08] | I don’t wanna be in the middle of it anymore. | 我不想再夹在你们中间了 |
[23:09] | There is nothing with me and Jordan. | 我和乔丹之间什么事也没有 |
[23:11] | Dude, you guys are the poster children | 伙计 你俩简直是没有理清情感的 |
[23:12] | of unresolved feelings, | 代表人物 |
[23:14] | and I’m not really into being plan “B,” | 我也无意当你的备胎 |
[23:16] | so…let’s just be friends. | 我们 只做朋友吧 |
[23:21] | And thank you for offering to help, | 多谢你想要帮忙 |
[23:22] | but I’m used to handling things on my own. | 但我习惯自己事自己解决了 |
[23:25] | If you, uh, if you still wanna talk about anything, I’m… | 要是 要是你还想要谈谈 我 |
[23:28] | TC T.C. | |
[23:29] | Paul needs you in radiology. It’s the kid. | 保罗在放射科等你 那个孩子出事了 |
[23:36] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[23:37] | He was complaining of referred shoulder pain, | 他刚刚主诉肩部牵涉痛 |
[23:38] | so I ordered a C.A.T. scan, but he lost his pulse. | 我约了CT 但他心跳骤停 |
[23:40] | Hold C.P.R. a minute. | 心肺复苏暂停一下 |
[23:41] | I need to see his underlying rhythm. | 我要看下他的基础波形 |
[23:44] | Sine wave, damn it. | T波高尖QRS增宽 该死 |
[23:45] | His potassium’s sky high. | 他的血钾太高了 |
[23:46] | It looks like a tiny piece of shrapnel | 看起来像是有一小块碎片 |
[23:47] | transected the kid’s ureter. | 横切了这孩子的输尿管 |
[23:49] | From that cut on his ribs. | 碎片来自他损伤的肋骨 |
[23:51] | The kidney trauma must have put him into renal failure. | 肾的创伤进而导致了肾衰竭 |
[23:53] | Which explains the elevated potassium. | 这就解释了他的高血钾 |
[23:54] | All right, he needs an amp of calcium chloride, | 好的 他需要一支氯化钙 |
[23:56] | sodium bicarb, and 10 units of insulin. | 碳酸氢钠 和十个单位胰岛素 |
[23:58] | Good, Paul. That’s good. | 很好 保罗 很好 |
[23:58] | All right, Dwayne, | 行 德韦恩 |
[23:59] | page nephrology for emergency dialysis. | 呼叫肾内科准备急诊透析 |
[24:01] | Calling now. | 在联系了 |
[24:02] | Meds are in. Rhythm’s stabilizing. | 药物起效了 心律稳定 |
[24:04] | And he’s got a pulse? Okay, that’s good. | 并且脉搏也有了 好的 很好 |
[24:06] | Does that mean he’s gonna be all right? | 那是不是说他会没事的 |
[24:08] | The meds are a quick fix. | 那些药物只是应急而已 |
[24:09] | Potassium’s still sky high. | 血钾还是太高 |
[24:10] | Paul, grab that scan. Let’s go. | 保罗 把扫描报告拿上 走 |
[24:12] | He needs dialysis, asap. | 他需要尽快透析 |
[24:17] | Come on, baby! | 加油啊 宝贝 |
[24:18] | Just one more push! I know you got it in you! | 再用力一次 我知道你行的 |
[24:20] | Come on! Dig deep! | 加油 使劲 |
[24:22] | Push, mom, push! | 用力 妈妈 用力 |
[24:23] | That’s it! You got the kit? | 就是这样 接生包在吗 |
[24:26] | Yes… | 很好 |
[24:28] | We have… | 我们生了… |
[24:29] | a baby girl! | 一个女儿 |
[24:32] | My greatest… | 我的宝贝 |
[24:33] | Is she okay? | 她还好吗 |
[24:35] | Yes. She’s so beautiful. | 好 她好漂亮 |
[24:37] | We gotta cut the umbilical cord. | 我们得把脐带剪断 |
[24:39] | Get the clamps and scissors. | 拿血管钳和剪刀 |
[24:40] | Just clamp here and here, and cut in between. | 夹住这里和这里 在中间剪断 |
[24:43] | Look what you did. | 看 你做到了 |
[24:44] | Look what you made. | 你成功了 |
[24:47] | Look at your little sister. | 看看你妹妹 |
[24:49] | It’s your sister. Grab your hoodie, | 这是你妹妹 拿你的帽衫来 |
[24:51] | And let’s wrap her in something clean. | 用干净的东西把她包起来 |
[24:55] | It’s your sister. | 这是你妹妹 |
[24:56] | Oh, my gosh. | 天啊 |
[24:58] | You ready for round two? | 你准备好来第二轮了吗 |
[24:59] | You got the flashlight? | 你有手电筒吗 |
[25:03] | Daddy, what is that? | 爸爸 那是什么 |
[25:05] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[25:06] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[25:07] | Nothing. It’s a — it’s a foot. | 没事 是 是一只脚 |
[25:09] | – A what? – Everybody just stay calm. | -一只什么 -大家都冷静 |
[25:11] | I’m just gonna reach in there | 我要伸手进去 |
[25:12] | and turn this little girl around. | 把这小姑娘转过来 |
[25:13] | Hold the baby. | 抱着宝宝 |
[25:17] | We need to get to the hospital. | 我们得去医院 |
[25:18] | Baby’s in breech. It can’t be born like this. | 宝宝是臀先露 这样生不出来的 |
[25:20] | What should I do? | 我该怎么办 |
[25:21] | I need you to reach into my pocket, grab my phone. | 我要你伸手进我口袋里 拿我的手机 |
[25:23] | Run around until you find a signal. | 跑到有信号的地方 |
[25:24] | 9-1-1 is probably overwhelmed. | 911可能已经被打爆了 |
[25:26] | I need you to call Uncle T.C. | 我要你打给TC叔叔 |
[25:27] | Tell him I need him right now. | 告诉他 我现在需要他的帮助 |
[25:29] | – Go, go. – Okay. | -去吧 去吧 -好的 |
[25:31] | – No. – Just stay with me. | -不 -你听我说 |
[25:32] | No. Where did you — where did you send her? | 不 你叫她 叫她去哪儿了 |
[25:34] | – Stay with me. Stay with me. – What’s wrong? | -听我说 听我说 -出什么事了 |
[25:36] | Nothing is wrong. | 什么事都没有 |
[25:37] | You have to tell me what’s wrong. | 你得告诉我出什么事了 |
[25:45] | That was a good catch. | 你观察得很仔细 |
[25:47] | We’d be 10 steps behind if you hadn’t — | 要不是你去做了那个扫描 |
[25:49] | hadn’t got the scan. | 我们现在就无从下手了 |
[25:50] | Good call. | 做得好 |
[25:52] | Yeah. Um, just glad he’s okay. He’s a really cool little guy. | 他没事就好 他真的是个很有趣的小孩 |
[25:57] | You have a way with kids, you know. | 你很会和小孩子相处 |
[25:58] | You, uh, you ever think about doing a fellowship | 你 有没有想过 |
[26:01] | in E.R. Pediatrics? | 进修急诊儿科 |
[26:02] | Uh, no, never. That is — that is not for me. | 没有 我没想过 那个不适合我 |
[26:05] | Why? | 怎么说 |
[26:07] | Uh, well, I come from a family of surgeons. | 我出身于一个外科世家 |
[26:09] | You know, my grandfather, my father — | 我爷爷 我爸爸 |
[26:11] | both his brothers, both my brothers. | 我爸的兄弟 我的兄弟 |
[26:13] | You know, being an E.R. doc is already pushing it, so… | 我干急诊就已经压力很大了 |
[26:15] | Uh, I’m just — that’s not for me. | 我就是 那个不适合我 |
[26:19] | I don’t know. It just, um, if you have a gift, | 好吧 只是 如果你有天赋 |
[26:21] | just, you know… think about it. | 再考虑一下 |
[26:34] | I’m really sorry you had such a crappy day today. | 你今天过得这么糟我真的很难过 |
[26:38] | But I-I promise, | 但是我保证 |
[26:40] | everything is gonna be awesome from here on out. | 从现在开始 一切都会好起来的 |
[26:53] | It’s okay, everybody! | 大家 没事的 |
[26:55] | This has happened before. | 之前也发生过这样的情况 |
[26:56] | The generators will kick on again in just a few seconds. | 过几秒钟 发电机就会重新启动了 |
[27:04] | Okay, this is not a drill. We are out of power. | 好吧 这不是演练 是真停电了 |
[27:12] | Everybody, keep manually bagging your patients. | 大家继续手动给病人通气 |
[27:14] | We don’t know how long this is gonna last. | 我们不知道这电得停多久 |
[27:16] | Ragosa, what happened? | 拉戈萨 怎么了 |
[27:17] | I thought we had enough fuel. | 我还以为我们燃料充足呢 |
[27:19] | We do. Damn generators flooded because of the storm. | 我们是有 但暴雨把该死的发电机淹了 |
[27:23] | We were gonna move ’em upstairs, | 我们得把它们搬到楼上去 |
[27:24] | but we never got to it. | 但以前我们从没遇到过这样的情况 |
[27:26] | Maintenance is working on it, but it’ll take a while. | 维修人员正在搬了 但需要点时间 |
[27:29] | T.C., we’re running power off the mini gennies | TC 我们用天台和 |
[27:31] | from the tailgate and food trucks. | 食品车的小发电机发上了电 |
[27:32] | Great. Run cable to as many trauma rooms as possible. | 太棒了 尽量多给几个创伤诊室接上电缆 |
[27:35] | Take off the exit signs and use their battery lights. | 把紧急出口标志拿下来 用电池灯 |
[27:37] | We can’t stay open under these conditions. | 这种情况下我们不能继续运营了 |
[27:39] | The entire first floor is out. | 一楼整层都瘫痪了 |
[27:40] | We have to reroute the ambulances to another hospital. | 我们得让救护车改道去别的医院 |
[27:43] | We can’t close. | 我们不能关门 |
[27:44] | You can reroute the new traffic, | 你可以让救护车改道 |
[27:45] | but what about the people who are here? | 但是已经在这里的病人怎么办 |
[27:47] | And people are still coming in. | 而且不断地有人进来 |
[27:48] | If we don’t do this, people are gonna die. | 如果我们不开门 他们就没救了 |
[27:49] | We have to do what we can, okay? | 我们得尽力而为 好吗 |
[27:51] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[27:52] | All right, there’s a construction site across the street. | 听着 街对面有个建筑工地 |
[27:55] | I’ll send some staffers over to get some of their lights. | 我要派些人手过去 问他们要些灯 |
[27:57] | I’ll call the guys in my unit for that. | 我叫我连队的人去 |
[27:59] | They can be here in 10 minutes. | 他们十分钟就能赶到 |
[28:00] | Okay, okay, T .C., just do what you gotta do. | TC 尽你所能吧 |
[28:01] | I’ll take any new cases. | 新来的病人有我 |
[28:03] | Man, I could really use a nurse right now. | 我真是需要个护士啊 |
[28:05] | Michael can jump in. He’s got some training. | 迈克可以来 他也接受过训练 |
[28:13] | Just tell me what to do. | 我该做什么 |
[28:17] | – Topher, finally — – Uncle T.C., | -陶福 你终于 -TC叔叔 |
[28:19] | Can you hear me? I only have one bar, | 能听到吗 我只有一格信号 |
[28:22] | – and my mom just had a baby! – Okay, okay, okay. | -我妈刚生了个孩子 -好的 没事 |
[28:23] | Here’s what I need you to do. | 你听好 |
[28:24] | – Look at your phone… – T.C., I need — | -看看你的手机 -TC 我需要 |
[28:26] | Open the G.P.S. and give me your exact location. | 打开卫星定位 告诉我你的准确位置 |
[28:29] | Right. | 好 |
[28:30] | It’s mile marker 79. | 79号里程桩 |
[28:31] | – I’m really scared! – Hang tough, sweetie. | -我好怕 -要坚强 宝贝 |
[28:33] | – I’m gonna fix this. – Ernie’s dialysis is down. | -我会解决的 -厄尼的透析机停了 |
[28:36] | I figured it would be. Okay. I got another idea. Let’s go. | 我猜就是 我有主意了 走 |
[28:42] | Hey, it’s T.C. I know there’s no games. | 我是TC 我知道现在没球赌 |
[28:45] | I’m not betting. Listen, I need a gigantic favor. | 我不是要下注 我要请你帮个大忙 |
[28:49] | We don’t have that long on those small gennies, | 这些小发电机也坚持不了多久 |
[28:51] | so I’ve got another solution. | 所以我又想了个办法 |
[28:53] | We’re gonna go old school. | 只好用过去的土法子了 |
[28:54] | I will take any school. His vitals are going south, | 有用就行 他的生命体征每况愈下 |
[28:56] | and his QRS is widening again. | QRS波又增宽了 |
[28:57] | I pushed another amp of calcium, but it’s not working. | 我又推了一支钙 但是没效果 |
[28:58] | All right, we’ll be fine. We’re gonna do peritoneal dialysis. | 没事 我们做腹膜透析 |
[29:01] | Hey! Give me the ladder, right now. | 梯子给我 快 |
[29:02] | Don’t need any power. They do it a lot in places | 不需要电 他们在没有 |
[29:04] | where they don’t have access to hemodialysis. | 血液透析仪的地方经常这样做 |
[29:11] | Okay. | 好 |
[29:12] | Put these lights on his belly. | 灯光打在腹部 |
[29:21] | I feel weird. | 我感觉不对劲 |
[29:23] | That’s because your body’s not doing its job right. | 因为你的身体现在没有好好工作 |
[29:25] | We’re gonna put a special medicine | 我们会给你的胃里放一种特殊的药物 |
[29:26] | inside your stomach to suck out all the bad stuff. | 吸收那些有害物质就好了 |
[29:28] | We just need to put a tube inside your tummy first, okay? | 但我们得先放一根管子进去 好吗 |
[29:31] | – Okay. – Okay. | -好 -好的 |
[29:34] | You’re gonna stay with me, Paul? | 你会陪着我吗 保罗 |
[29:36] | You better believe it. | 那还用说 |
[29:39] | I’m not going anywhere, okay? | 我哪也不去 |
[29:42] | Here. Come on. | 好啦 快戴上 |
[29:46] | All right, let’s get these lights up, guys. | 快把灯挂上 各位 |
[29:48] | All right, point them towards the trauma rooms. | 照着创伤治疗室 |
[29:50] | Hey, everybody, let’s give a big hand | 各位 鼓掌欢迎 |
[29:51] | to Kenny and the army reserve combat support team. | 肯尼和他的预备役救援部队 |
[29:54] | Thank you, boys. | 谢啦 哥们 |
[29:56] | Okay, it’s good. | 好着呢 |
[29:59] | Okay, wrap it tighter. | 绑紧点 |
[30:00] | You need the pressure to stop the bleeding. | 需要靠压力止血的 |
[30:02] | Like this? | 这样吗 |
[30:03] | Exactly. You got a nice touch. | 没错 干得不错 |
[30:05] | Just let me know if you’re getting queasy. | 撑不住了就告诉我 |
[30:06] | Hey, Krista, how are we doing over there? | 克丽丝塔 你那边怎么样 |
[30:08] | All under control. | 没问题 |
[30:09] | – Landry? – All good. | -兰德丽 -好着呢 |
[30:10] | Haven’t stitched anyone up since med school. | 自从医学院毕业就再没缝过针了 |
[30:12] | Hope I didn’t leave anything inside her. | 希望我没在她身体里落下什么 |
[30:16] | Hey, listen. | 听着 |
[30:17] | I know things have been crazy, but… | 我知道今晚乱成一团了 |
[30:20] | if you need help with the whole dad thing — | 但如果你父亲的事需要我帮忙 |
[30:21] | Oh. It’s under control. | 那都解决了 |
[30:29] | – It will be. Excuse me. – Sure. | -或者马上解决 失陪一下 -好 |
[30:36] | So how does T.C. treat everybody on this shift? | TC这人怎么样 |
[30:39] | Great. | 很好 |
[30:40] | He’s intense, but he’s a good guy. | 他可能有点暴躁 但是个好人 |
[30:42] | He and Jordan make a good team. | 他和乔丹配合得十分默契 |
[30:47] | Oh, damn it. | 糟糕 |
[30:49] | The S.V.C. tear extends into the right atrium. | 上腔静脉的破损延伸到了右心房 |
[30:51] | Suction. | 吸 |
[30:55] | Someone get T.C. I need a second pair of hands. | 去叫TC 我需要帮手 |
[30:58] | Clamp. | 血管钳 |
[31:00] | I got $500. It’s the best I can do. | 五百块 多了我也没有 |
[31:03] | Now take it and get out of here. | 拿了钱赶紧走人 |
[31:04] | $500 ain’t gonna do it. | 五百不够 |
[31:06] | I-I didn’t wanna upset you before, | 我之前不敢告诉你 |
[31:08] | but if I don’t get them their money… | 但我要是不还钱 |
[31:13] | they’re gonna take it out on your ma. | 他们就要伤害你妈妈 |
[31:17] | I don’t believe you. | 我不信 |
[31:20] | They made threats, | 他们威胁我 |
[31:21] | and these people don’t play games. | 而且这些人都不是吃素的 |
[31:23] | I know them. | 我了解他们 |
[31:25] | I need 5 grand. | 我需要五千 |
[31:27] | I told you. I don’t have it. | 我说了 我没有 |
[31:29] | Baby, the clothes you’re wearing tell me you do. | 宝贝 你穿得起这么好的衣服肯定有钱 |
[31:32] | I don’t have it | 我之所以没钱 |
[31:32] | because I’m 200 grand in debt from medical school. | 是因为我还有医学院的二十万贷款要还 |
[31:36] | I pay for Julia and Tommy’s private school, | 朱莉娅和汤米的学费也是我出的 |
[31:38] | which you should be doing. | 这本来是你的责任 |
[31:40] | So don’t talk to me about what I have | 所以别跟我说我有钱 |
[31:42] | and I don’t have. | 我真没有 |
[31:43] | Okay, I’m sorry. I’m a jerk. | 对不起 是我不好 |
[31:47] | But if you love your mama at all, | 但是你要是爱你妈妈 |
[31:51] | you’ll get me the $5,000. | 就给我五千块 |
[31:58] | And I’ll be in the waiting room, waiting. | 我就在候诊室 等你 |
[32:08] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[32:09] | The S.V.C. tear has posterior atrial involvement. | 上腔静脉的破损累及到了心房后壁 |
[32:12] | I’ve used the heart-lung bypass to make the repair, | 我想用人工心肺来修复 |
[32:14] | but there’s not enough power. | 但电力不够 |
[32:15] | Pressure’s down 60. | 血压下降到六十 |
[32:16] | If you’ve got any battlefield medicine | 如果有什么你觉得能用的 |
[32:18] | you think might work, I’d love to hear it. | 战场医疗技术 我很乐意采用 |
[32:19] | If not, she’s going to die. | 如果没有 她就要死了 |
[32:26] | So it’s true? | 是真的吗 |
[32:28] | Mom. You can’t keep letting him pull this crap. | 妈 你不能老让他这样乱来 |
[32:32] | I wish you would leave him. | 我希望你能离开他 |
[32:37] | Mom… | 妈 |
[32:39] | I know you’re scared. It’s gonna be okay. | 我知道你很害怕 会没事的 |
[32:45] | Just go to Titi’s, okay? | 先去姨妈家住几天吧 |
[32:47] | I’ll figure it out. | 我会想办法的 |
[32:50] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[32:54] | Landry. | 兰德丽 |
[32:56] | Man, I really gotta thank you for the push. | 我真得感谢你推了我一把 |
[32:59] | Actually working on a patient — | 真正给病人看病 |
[33:01] | You would not believe what I just did. | 你不会相信我刚才干嘛了 |
[33:03] | It was incredible. | 简直不可思议 |
[33:05] | No, whoa, whoa. | 不对 不对 |
[33:06] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[33:09] | Nothing. | 没事 |
[33:11] | Nothing? | 没事 |
[33:13] | Come on. I’ve told you everything about me. | 得了吧 我已经跟你说了关于我的一切 |
[33:15] | What’s going on? | 发生什么事了 |
[33:20] | Jugulo-atrial shunt. | 颈静脉-心房分流术 |
[33:23] | It’s the first one of those I’ve ever witnessed. | 这是我亲眼见过的第一例 |
[33:26] | Maintains venous return intraoperatively, | 术中维持静脉回流 |
[33:27] | so, you know, no heart-lung machine is needed. | 不需要人工心肺机 |
[33:30] | Pretty clever, man. | 真聪明啊 伙计 |
[33:33] | Saved my ass a couple of times in Afghanistan. | 这方法在阿富汗帮了我好几次 |
[33:38] | Thank you, T.C. | 谢谢你 TC |
[33:40] | Hey. It’s my job. | 这是我的工作 |
[33:43] | Hey, man. Uh… | 伙计 |
[33:45] | I should let you know | 我应该让你知道 |
[33:47] | I’m going to take the job | 我准备接受 |
[33:48] | as the new head of trauma surgery. | 创伤外科主任的工作 |
[33:52] | Great. | 很好 |
[33:54] | Some reason you’re telling me? | 为什么要告诉我 |
[33:56] | Yeah, because things are going to change around here. | 因为这里要发生些变化了 |
[34:00] | Is that right? | 是吗 |
[34:01] | Yes, that’s right. | 是的 是要变了 |
[34:04] | Tee? Topher just called. He’s five minutes away. | T 陶福刚打电话来 他还有五分钟到 |
[34:27] | 400, T.C. Cash money. | 四百块 TC 要现金 |
[34:29] | – You sent your bookie? – He’ll do anything for cash. | -你让你的下注人去的 -为了钱他啥都干 |
[34:32] | First one slid right out, | 第一个顺利出来了 |
[34:34] | second’s a footling breech with cord prolapse. | 第二个是单足先露伴脐带脱垂 |
[34:36] | She has to come out now. | 她必须马上出来 |
[34:38] | Just try and relax, Janet, okay? | 尽量放松好吗 珍妮特 |
[34:41] | The lights came back on. That’s a good sign. | 又有电了 这是个好预兆 |
[34:44] | O.B. just called. They rerouted her. | 产科医生刚打电话来 他们让她改道了 |
[34:45] | – She’s still 30 minutes away. – Come on. | -她还要三十分钟才能到 -坚持住 |
[34:47] | Son of a bitch. T.C., she wants to come out. | 混蛋 TC 她就要出来了 |
[34:49] | Okay, it’s okay. We got this. | 没事的 我们可以解决的 |
[34:51] | It’s coming! | 要出来了 |
[34:53] | I can’t… I can’t… I can’t… | 我不行了 我不行了 |
[34:55] | It’s okay. You are my champion, baby. | 没事的 你是我的英雄 宝贝 |
[34:59] | This is so humiliating. | 这太丢人了 |
[35:00] | Why? Because you asked for this crap? | 为什么 难道这些烂事都是你自找的吗 |
[35:03] | We don’t get to choose our families, Landry. | 我们没法选择我们的家人 兰德丽 |
[35:07] | I will pay you back, I swear. | 我会还给你的 我发誓 |
[35:10] | I know you will… | 我知道你会还的 |
[35:11] | or else, I’ll garner your wages. | 你不还我就扣你的工资 |
[35:14] | I’m kidding. | 我开玩笑的 |
[35:15] | I’m just… | 我只是… |
[35:16] | I’m kidding. | 开玩笑的 |
[35:18] | No, uh, seriously, | 说真的 |
[35:20] | you were a real big help to me. | 你真的对我帮助很大 |
[35:22] | I’m happy to return the favor. | 我很高兴能还你的情 |
[35:24] | But…I do think you need to cut ties with your dad. | 但 我觉得你该跟你父亲划清界限了 |
[35:31] | I cut ties with him. I cut ties with my mom. | 我跟他划清界限 也就跟我妈划清了 |
[35:35] | Well, I-I don’t… | 我不知道 |
[35:37] | I don’t know what to say other than | 我不知道该说什么 |
[35:38] | if you ever need someone to talk to, | 除了告诉你如果你需要聊聊 |
[35:40] | uh, I’m around. | 我随时奉陪 |
[35:42] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[35:46] | Nobody’s ever done anything like this for me before. | 以前从没有人这样对我 |
[35:48] | Well… maybe you’ve just been | 可能只是因为你 |
[35:51] | hanging around with the wrong people. | 一直跟错的人在一起 |
[35:56] | The body’s out, but the head is stuck in the cervix. | 身体出来了 但头卡在宫颈口 |
[35:58] | The baby’s heart is decelerating. | 胎儿心率减速了 |
[36:00] | Okay, Jordan, I have an idea. Let me try it. | 乔丹 我有个主意 我来试试 |
[36:02] | I need Mayo scissors. | 我需要梅氏解剖剪 |
[36:04] | TC T.C. | |
[36:05] | I swear, if you say one word about seeing my — | 我发誓 如果你说一句关于看到我的 |
[36:09] | Never get invited for dinner again? | 永远不能去你家吃晚饭了吗 |
[36:11] | I don’t wanna blow that. | 我不会这么做的 |
[36:13] | – Help me open up the pelvis. – Okay. | -帮我打开骨盆 -好的 |
[36:14] | – Let’s lift her legs up. – Okay. | -我们把她的腿抬起来 -好 |
[36:16] | It’s good. | 很好 |
[36:16] | I’m going to make a Duhrssen incision. | 我要做个迪尔森切开术 |
[36:18] | Cutting the cervix should let the head come down. | 把宫颈口切开应该能让头部出来 |
[36:21] | Okay, keep breathing, Janet. You, too, Topher. | 保持呼吸 珍妮特 还有你 陶福 |
[36:25] | One… | 一 |
[36:25] | two, three. | 二 三 |
[36:29] | Push. Push. | 用力 用力 |
[36:31] | Breathe and push. Breathe and push. | 呼吸 用力 呼吸 用力 |
[36:33] | It’s working. You’re doing so good. | 有效果了 你做的很棒 |
[36:42] | Is — is… | 有没有… |
[36:44] | And she’s out. | 她出来了 |
[36:45] | You did it. You did it! | 你成功了 你做到了 |
[36:46] | Is she okay? Is she okay? | 她还好吗 她没事吧 |
[36:52] | She’s okay. | 她很好 |
[36:54] | Toph. | 陶福 |
[36:55] | Toph…she is so beautiful. | 陶福 她真美 |
[37:03] | I’m your Uncle T.C. Hey. | 我是你TC叔叔 你好啊 |
[37:06] | Can you say “Uncle T”? Huh? | 叫声T叔叔来听听 |
[37:08] | Oh, thank you for help us. | 谢谢你帮我们 |
[37:11] | Hello. | 你好 |
[37:13] | Hello. Oh, my… | 你好 我的… |
[37:16] | I love you, brother. | 我爱你 兄弟 |
[37:17] | Right back at you, buddy. | 我也是 哥们 |
[37:27] | Oh. Okay. | 好了 好了 |
[37:33] | Hey, Ernie. | 你好 厄尼 |
[37:34] | Welcome back. | 欢迎回来 |
[37:36] | Now you’re a pretty strong little guy. You know that? | 你现在是坚强的小男子汉了 知道吗 |
[37:41] | Where am I? | 我这是在哪 |
[37:42] | I, uh, I moved you to another room. | 我给你搬到另外一间房了 |
[37:45] | I don’t know. I figured you might want a roommate | 我猜你会想要个室友 |
[37:46] | or something like that, so… | 什么的 所以 |
[37:51] | Mommy! | 妈 |
[37:53] | There’s my boy. | 我的好儿子 |
[37:58] | I thought you were gonna die. | 我以为你要死了 |
[38:00] | And leave you, kiddo? | 扔下你不管吗 孩子 |
[38:02] | No way. | 没门 |
[38:03] | I almost died. | 我差点死了 |
[38:05] | What? | 什么 |
[38:06] | Yeah, it was a… It was an interesting night. | 是啊 这是个惊险的夜晚 |
[38:09] | Actually, it started when you protected your son | 其实是从你在暴风雨中 |
[38:12] | from the storm, which was very brave. | 保护孩子开始的 非常勇敢 |
[38:14] | You’re brave as well. | 你也很勇敢 |
[38:24] | 13died, as a score injured in the worst storm | 死亡人数十三名 创下了该地区近几十年 |
[38:27] | we haven’t seen this area for dacades… | 因风暴死亡人数之最 |
[38:38] | Hi, honey. | 亲爱的 |
[38:40] | How was your day? | 你今天怎么样 |
[38:46] | I got this text from Rick. | 瑞克给我发的短信 |
[38:52] | Oh, my god, Drew. | 天啊 德鲁 |
[38:55] | He’s coming home. | 他要回来了 |
[38:58] | Yeah, he made it out of there. He’s coming home. | 他终于要离开那 回家了 |
[39:02] | He survived Afghanistan. | 他在阿富汗活下来了 |
[39:16] | There is something about delivering a baby, huh? | 有个接生的活 是吧 |
[39:18] | I know, right? It never gets old. | 是的 这技术永远不能忘 |
[39:20] | Plus now I can tell Janet | 我可以一直跟珍妮特说 |
[39:21] | I’ve had my hands inside her till the day she dies. | 我的手曾感受过她体内的温暖 说到她死 |
[39:24] | What is wrong with you? | 你什么毛病啊 |
[39:30] | Hey, uh… | 我说… |
[39:34] | So, you know, Scott’s coming here, right? | 你知道斯科特要来这了吧 |
[39:38] | Yeah. Yeah, he made sure to tell me. | 知道 他很明确地告诉我了 |
[39:47] | Yeah. Look… | 听着 |
[39:50] | I know it’s gonna change things, | 我知道以后会有一些变化 |
[39:52] | and I know it’s gonna be weird for a while, but — | 我知道可能会感觉有点别扭 但是 |
[39:55] | Hey. Whatever, right? | 无所谓 |
[39:58] | No. No. | 不 |
[40:01] | What I’m trying to say to you | 我想跟你说的是 |
[40:02] | is that in the past few months | 过去这几个月 |
[40:04] | that I’ve been working with you, | 我们工作在一起 |
[40:07] | I feel like…we’re getting back to being friends again, | 我感觉 我们又成为朋友了 |
[40:11] | and… | 而且 |
[40:13] | I like that. | 我喜欢这样 |
[40:15] | I mean… we were always friends. | 我觉得 我们一直是朋友 |
[40:19] | Well… | 好吧 |
[40:21] | You were always my friend. | 你一直是我的朋友 |
[40:27] | I wasn’t the best there for a while. | 我有一段时间没有尽到我的义务 |
[40:30] | No. Tee, you — | 不 T 你… |
[40:32] | You had some things that were beyond your control. | 有些事情是你无法控制的 |
[40:34] | Still… | 依然 |
[40:40] | I’m sorry… | 对不起 |
[40:41] | That I messed things up… between us. | 我把事情搞砸了 我们之间的事 |
[40:50] | Yeah. Me too. | 我也是 |
[40:51] | Yeah, okay. | 好吧 |
[41:00] | Hey, Jordan — | 乔丹 |
[41:04] | Scott was looking for you. | 斯科特在找你 |
[41:09] | Yeah, okay. | 好 知道了 |
[41:23] | Okay, listen up, everybody. Listen up. | 大家 听着 仔细听 |
[41:29] | I have to thank you guys for a great night. | 感谢大家今晚的辛苦工作 |
[41:32] | You did a bang-up job, but now… | 你们表现非常杰出 不过现在 |
[41:35] | I’d like to introduce to you | 我要向大家介绍 |
[41:36] | the new head of trauma surgery — | 创伤外科的新主任 |
[41:38] | Dr. Scott Clemens! | 斯科特·克莱门斯医生 |
[41:41] | Whoo! Oh! Look at this. | 看看啊 |
[41:44] | We have the prom king and queen power couple | 要由舞会国王和王后这对儿璧人 |
[41:46] | running this place. Give ’em a hand. | 执掌这个地方了 给他们鼓鼓掌 |
[41:48] | Yes! | 太棒了 |