时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | The O.R. called back. They’re ready for him. | 手术室刚打来 他们已经准备好了 |
[00:06] | Let’s get moving. | 那就走吧 |
[00:07] | Little help, Dwayne? | 搭把手 德韦恩 |
[00:11] | Is he talking yet? | 他现在能说话了吗 |
[00:12] | Hey, I’m s– I’m sorry. This is a restricted area, | 对不起 这里是限制区域 |
[00:14] | and we need to get him to the O.R. | 我们得送他进手术室 |
[00:15] | No one’s going anywhere. | 谁都不许走 |
[00:16] | Is that so? | 是吗 |
[00:18] | Think I’m playing, doc? | 你以为我在开玩笑吗 医生 |
[00:20] | – It’s okay. It’s okay. – Get him talking now. | -行行行 -让他说话 |
[00:21] | It’s not that easy. | 哪有那么容易 |
[00:23] | Just do it, or I’m gonna kill every one of you. | 照办就是 不然我就把你们全杀了 |
[00:24] | You don’t have to point that. | 你能别拿枪指着我们吗 |
[00:26] | – He has a severe crush injury. – Just do it! | -他有非常严重的挤压伤 -救活他 |
[00:30] | – Anesthic is in. – Thank you. | -麻醉好了 -谢谢 |
[00:34] | What were you fishing for? | 你都钓些什么鱼呢 |
[00:35] | Oh, catfish, sunfish, striped bass. | 鲶鱼 太阳鱼 银花鲈鱼 |
[00:38] | Hey. You wanted to see me? | 你找我吗 |
[00:40] | Yeah. This is Mr. Perez. | 对 这是佩雷斯先生 |
[00:42] | I need you to stabilize the base | 我需要你扶稳鱼钩底部 |
[00:44] | so I can cut the barb and back the rest out. | 这样我就能剪断倒钩取出剩下的部分了 |
[00:46] | Okay. How you doing today, Mr. Perez? | 好的 你今天好吗 佩雷斯先生 |
[00:48] | – I’m doing good, doc. – Good. | -我很好 医生 -那就好 |
[00:50] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[00:52] | So…everything good with you and Scott? | 你和斯科特还好吗 |
[00:55] | All good. We’ll talk about it later. | 很好 我们以后再说这个 |
[00:57] | Okay. | 好的 |
[00:59] | Tee! We just got a call. | T 我们接到电话 |
[01:00] | Small plane went down near Government Canyon Park. | 一架小型飞机在峡谷保护区附近坠落 |
[01:02] | Two passengers. | 两名乘客 |
[01:03] | There’s no road access. They gotta chopper us in. | 公路不通 咱俩坐直升机过去 |
[01:05] | I’ll handle it. Just get Krista to come in. | 我来吧 让克丽丝塔进来 |
[01:10] | You’re kinda sweet on him, aren’t you? | 你有点喜欢他 对吗 |
[01:14] | We’re all done. | 结束了 |
[01:15] | Be careful out there. | 自己小心点 |
[01:17] | So you’re gonna have the eye surgery? | 你准备要去做眼睛的手术了吗 |
[01:19] | Yeah, in a couple of months. | 是的 几个月之后 |
[01:20] | Scott got me to the top of the list… | 斯科特帮我约了达拉斯纪念医院 |
[01:22] | at Dallas Memorial with Dr. Clodfelter. | 克洛菲尔特医生的优先会诊 |
[01:24] | That’s exciting. | 真令人激动 |
[01:26] | And how much will it improve your vision? | 那会给你视力带来多大提升呢 |
[01:27] | Well, with the new laser technique, he says up to 50%. | 用最新的激光技术 他说会提升50% |
[01:31] | It’s gonna change your life. | 这会让你的生活焕然一新 |
[01:35] | So three tours in Afghanistan, huh? | 你亲历了三次阿富汗战场 |
[01:37] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[01:38] | Wow. I did a double. | 我只有两次 |
[01:40] | We lost a lot of good men over there. | 我们在那里失去了很多弟兄 |
[01:42] | Yeah, we did. | 我们也是 |
[01:43] | Keep your head down, baby brother. | 不要抬起头 兄弟 |
[01:46] | It’s a long way from shooting BB Guns | 从以前在咱家后院玩仿真枪到现在 |
[01:47] | in the backyard, eh, Tee? | 过得好快啊 是吧 T |
[01:48] | Yeah. I don’t think mom would like this, | 是啊 我觉得妈妈不会喜欢这样的 |
[01:50] | but dad might. | 但爸爸就不一定了 |
[01:53] | We’re moving in! | 我们要进去了 |
[01:54] | Don’t you think we should wait for support first? | 难道我们不应该先在这里等待增援吗 |
[01:56] | Quit being such a sissy doctor, baby bro. | 兄弟你还真是个胆小的医生呢 |
[01:59] | You take the back entrance. Watch your six. | 你从后门进 注意身后 |
[02:08] | I gotta say, | 我得说 |
[02:09] | I never liked riding in choppers. | 我从来都不喜欢乘直升机 |
[02:12] | They always feel like they’re about to crash. | 总是有种马上坠机的感觉 |
[02:13] | Move! Move! Move! Move! | 行动 行动 |
[02:28] | Dr. Callahan? | 卡拉翰医生 |
[02:30] | Doctor? Dr. Callahan? | 医生 卡拉翰医生 |
[02:33] | We’re coming up on the scene. | 我们就要到达事故现场了 |
[02:34] | Right. Right. | 好的 好的 |
[02:35] | There they are. | 就在那 |
[02:36] | Hey, get us down there asap. | 让我们尽快下去吧 |
[02:38] | I can’t. There’s no place to land with all these trees. | 不行 这里都是树没有地方降落 |
[02:41] | All I can do is drop you all a couple miles back, | 我只能把你们放在几英里外的地方 |
[02:43] | and you can hike in. | 然后你们徒步去现场 |
[02:44] | No, no, no! They’ll — they’ll be dead by the time we hike in. | 不 等我们走过去他们就全死了 |
[02:46] | Sorry. It’s too dangerous. | 对不起 但降落在这里太危险了 |
[02:49] | Topher… | 陶福 |
[02:51] | What do you say we do this old school, huh? | 我们就用老办法吧 你说呢 |
[02:53] | Son of a bitch. | 妈的 |
[02:55] | I knew you were gonna suggest that. | 我就知道你会这么说 |
[02:57] | 24-year-old female, status post 8-foot fall from pole | 24岁女性 从八英尺的杆子上摔下来 |
[03:00] | with cervical flexion injury. | 颈椎屈曲型损伤 |
[03:02] | A pole? What kind of pole? | 杆子 什么样的杆子 |
[03:04] | A stripper pole. | 钢管 |
[03:05] | I dance at the Bare Trap Gentlemen’s Club | 我在泛美高速公路那边的 |
[03:06] | over by the Pan Am Expressway. | 赤裸陷阱男士俱乐部跳舞 |
[03:08] | I can’t believe I fell off. It’s never happened before. | 简直不敢相信我会摔下来 以前从没发生过 |
[03:10] | Let’s take her to Exam 1, get some X-rays. | 带她去第一诊室 拍个片子 |
[03:13] | I’m Dr. Alister. | 我是阿利斯特医生 |
[03:14] | We’ll be checking you over, make sure everything’s okay. | 我们会给你做全身检查 确保你没事 |
[03:17] | Paul. Paul? | 保罗 保罗 |
[03:19] | Looks like you wanna help out with this one? | 看来你想治疗这名患者 |
[03:21] | Uh, yes, yes, yes. Let’s do it. | 对 对 我来 |
[03:24] | Dr. Cummings. | 我是卡明斯医生 |
[03:25] | Uh, so nice to meet you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[03:26] | Yeah. Nice to meet you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[03:32] | Hey. Paul, a little hint — | 保罗 一点小提示 |
[03:34] | Her eyes? They’re up here. | 她的眼睛 长在这儿 |
[03:38] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[03:38] | – All right? – I got — yeah. | -知道了吗 -知道了 |
[03:39] | – Okay. Good talk. – Okay. | -很好 -好的 |
[03:43] | You ready? | 你准备好了吗 |
[03:45] | See ya down there! | 下面见 |
[04:08] | This guy’s dead. | 这人已经死了 |
[04:11] | We got another one over here. | 那边还有个人 |
[04:15] | This one’s still alive. | 这人还活着 |
[04:18] | Grab his legs. | 抓住他的腿 |
[04:22] | I’m Dr. Callahan. | 我是卡拉翰医生 |
[04:24] | We’re gonna help you. What’s your name, buddy? | 我们会帮助你的 你叫什么名字 朋友 |
[04:26] | Eric. | 埃里克 |
[04:27] | We were flying back from our annual golf retreat. | 我们结束了每年一次的高尔夫疗养飞回来 |
[04:30] | The engine stalled out of nowhere. | 发动机突然熄火了 |
[04:33] | How’s Barry? | 巴里怎么样了 |
[04:35] | You mean the pilot? | 你是说飞行员吗 |
[04:36] | I’m — I’m sorry. He didn’t… | 很遗憾 他没… |
[04:38] | Eric? Eric! | 埃里克 埃里克 |
[04:40] | I’m losing his pulse. Start C.P.R. | 摸不到脉搏 开始心肺复苏 |
[04:43] | Oh, this is not good. | 情况不妙 |
[04:44] | – What? – His chest wall’s collapsed. | -怎么了 -他的胸壁塌陷了 |
[04:46] | We gotta pop the clavicle out or he’s a dead man. | 我们得拉出他的锁骨 否则他必死无疑 |
[04:50] | Hold him down. | 按住他 |
[04:52] | All right. | 好的 |
[04:57] | Come on. Come on. | 快点 快点 |
[05:06] | Yeah. | 好了 |
[05:08] | Send the basket down right now. | 把救生篮放下来 |
[05:09] | We gotta get him out of here. | 我们得带他离开这儿 |
[05:10] | Copy that. On our way. | 收到 这就放下来 |
[05:11] | Let’s place him in a “C” collar and get him ready for evac. | 给他戴上颈托 准备好撤离 |
[05:16] | Look at this. | 看这个 |
[05:18] | Hello! | 看看啊 |
[05:19] | I don’t think these guys were golfing. | 我觉得这些人不是去打高尔夫球的 |
[05:27] | Incoming. | 患者来了 |
[05:29] | Krista, you’re up. | 克丽丝塔 你来 |
[05:32] | 16-year-old healthy female with shortness of breath. | 十六岁健康女性呼吸短促 |
[05:34] | Unclear etiology. | 病因不明 |
[05:35] | – What’s your daughter’s name? – Nina. | -您女儿叫什么名字 -妮娜 |
[05:37] | Okay. We’ll take a listen. | 好的 我们先听听看 |
[05:39] | Sats are normal and lungs are clear. | 氧饱和正常 双肺听诊无异常 |
[05:41] | Nina, I’m Dr. Bell-hart. What’s going on? | 妮娜 我是贝尔哈特医生 你哪里不舒服 |
[05:44] | There’s a problem with your throat? | 你的嗓子不舒服吗 |
[05:50] | Holy crap. | 天哪 |
[05:51] | What is it? | 怎么回事 |
[05:53] | – She swallowed a fork. – What?! | -她吞下去一把叉子 -什么 |
[05:54] | – A fork? – Heather, take care of the parents. | -一把叉子 -海瑟 照顾好患者父母 |
[05:55] | Let’s get her into Trauma 1. | 送她去创伤一室 |
[05:57] | It’s okay. I’m right here, honey. | 没事的 我就在这儿 宝贝儿 |
[06:20] | I see the fork. | 我看到叉子了 |
[06:21] | Good. Now firmly grab it at the base | 很好 现在平稳地从底部抓住它 |
[06:24] | and gently pull. | 轻轻地拉出来 |
[06:29] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[06:30] | I lost it. It — it slipped further down. | 我没抓住 叉子滑得更深了 |
[06:31] | Sats are dropping. Pulse ox is down to 83. | 氧饱和在下降 指脉氧降到83 |
[06:33] | Okay, Krista, we have to do this now. | 克丽丝塔 我们得马上取出来 |
[06:37] | – I-I can’t grab it. – Yeah, you can. | -我抓不住 -你可以的 |
[06:39] | Sats are 79%. | 氧饱和79% |
[06:40] | Okay, focus. | 精神集中 |
[06:46] | Breathe. | 呼吸 |
[06:47] | Wait. I got it. | 等等 我抓住了 |
[06:50] | Okay, good. Pull it out. | 很好 拉出来 |
[06:55] | Okay. | 很好 |
[06:59] | Okay. | 好了 |
[07:02] | Sats coming up. | 生命体征好转 |
[07:03] | Very good, Krista. | 很好 克丽斯塔 |
[07:05] | Now all we have to do is figure out | 现在需要做的就是弄明白 |
[07:06] | how the hell it got in there. | 这叉子是怎么吞下去的 |
[07:10] | Lauren, send off a trauma panel and notify the blood bank | 劳伦 拿清创包来 通知血库 |
[07:13] | we’re activating the massive transfusion protocol. | 我们需要进行大量输血 |
[07:15] | – Yes, doctor. – Dr. Callahan, | -好的医生 -卡拉翰医生 |
[07:16] | this is agent Milo Osbourne of the D.E.A. | 这位是缉毒局的麦洛·奥斯本探员 |
[07:18] | He is assigned to the case. | 他负责这件案子 |
[07:20] | FBI was tracking a small plane | 联调局正在追查一架 |
[07:22] | that was flying low over the border, | 低空飞越边境的小型飞机 |
[07:23] | carried suspected smugglers. | 机上载有走私嫌疑犯 |
[07:26] | Made a stop in Brownsville, | 经停布朗斯维尔之后 |
[07:27] | and then the feds just blew it and lost it. | 联调局就把飞机跟丢了 |
[07:29] | – Anybody else on board? – Pilot was D.O.A., | -还有别的人在机上吗 -驾驶员当场死亡 |
[07:31] | this was the only guy. | 只有他还活着 |
[07:33] | And some of these. | 机上还有些别的东西 |
[07:34] | Okay, I’ll take that for evidence. | 我先拿走列为证据了 |
[07:36] | How soon can I talk to him? | 想让他开口说话得用多久 |
[07:37] | We have to stabilize him first. | 我们得先使他状况稳定下来 |
[07:38] | He has a severe crush injury to his chest and abdomen. | 他的胸部和腹部遭受了严重的挤压伤 |
[07:41] | And we’ll let you know when he’s speaking. | 他一开口我们就通知你 |
[07:45] | So I’m okay? | 情况还行吧 |
[07:47] | Yeah, you look great. | 你看上去很好 |
[07:48] | The X-rays are — are normal. | X光片 都很正常 |
[07:50] | Uh, we think it’s just a strain, so… | 我们认为只是肌肉拉伤 |
[07:51] | Yeah, we’re just waiting on the labs. | 我们还在等化验结果 |
[07:52] | We wanna make double sure you’re okay. | 好完全确认你没有事 |
[07:54] | Listen, boys, I appreciate the concern, | 小伙子们 多谢你们关心 |
[07:56] | but I gotta get back to work. | 但我还得工作去 |
[07:58] | If I leave now, I can still make some decent cash tonight. | 如果我现在就走 今晚还能大赚一笔 |
[08:00] | Yeah, I gotta go deal with another patient. | 我还得去看看别的病人 |
[08:03] | Candy, I can promise you it’s gonna be a half-hour tops. | 坎迪 我保证 最多半小时 |
[08:05] | Paul, don’t let her leave. | 保罗 先别让他走 |
[08:09] | He’s cute. Too bad he’s gay. | 他很帅 可惜是个同性恋 |
[08:11] | Wait. How’d you know that? | 等会儿 你怎么知道的 |
[08:12] | I get stared at by men for a living. | 我就是吃抓男人眼球这口饭的 |
[08:14] | I know when somebody’s not looking at me | 我看得出来谁对我没兴趣 |
[08:15] | like the way you are now. | 不像你这样目不转睛 |
[08:17] | No. No, no, no. I-I mean, you’re — you’re my patient, | 不不不 我是说 你是我的病人 |
[08:20] | uh, so I have to look at you. | 所以我必须得盯着你看 |
[08:22] | Uh, how could I not look at you? | 我不看你怎么治病呢 |
[08:24] | It’s okay. I don’t mind. | 没关系 我不介意 |
[08:26] | You know what? I’m sorry. I gotta get back. | 我说啊 真是抱歉 我得走了 |
[08:28] | But — just call me at the trap if there’s a problem. | 但是如果有问题就打电话给我 |
[08:32] | H-how much money would you need to stay | 要付你多少钱你才会留下 |
[08:34] | and maybe help me out? | 顺便帮我个小忙 |
[08:36] | ‘Cause I was just thinking, um… | 因为我一直在想 |
[08:38] | Thinking what? | 在想什么 |
[08:41] | Well, um, my girlfriend comes into town tomorrow, | 是这样 我女友明天要来这里看我 |
[08:44] | and she has never exactly spent the night before. | 而我们还没一起过过夜 |
[08:46] | So I thought you might be able to help me with that. | 所以我在想你能不能给我指点指点 |
[08:50] | You’re a virgin. | 你是个处男啊 |
[08:52] | That’s so cute. | 好可爱 |
[08:54] | But I’m not a hooker, you know? | 但我不卖身的 知道吗 |
[08:56] | There is a difference. | 那跟卖艺是有区别的 |
[08:57] | No, no, no. I wasn’t — I wasn’t suggesting that — | 不是不是 我不是想让你 |
[08:59] | Uh, could you come back, please? Please? | 你先别走行不行 求你了 |
[09:01] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[09:02] | Okay, I just thought… | 我只是觉得 |
[09:05] | I have a lot of questions about — about women, | 关于 关于女人 我有许多问题要问 |
[09:09] | and if I ask the guys, | 如果问我的哥们 |
[09:09] | they would never, ever let me live it down. You know? | 他们决不会让我消停的 明白吗 |
[09:12] | I mean, I haven’t even told them that she’s coming. | 我都没告诉他们我女友要来 |
[09:14] | So look, if — if I paid you for your time, | 所以 如果我出钱雇你 |
[09:16] | could you maybe clear up some things for me? | 你能为我解解惑吗 |
[09:19] | You know, the how-tos, the when-tos. | 你懂的 就是技巧啊 节奏什么的 |
[09:25] | Hi, Nina. | 你好 妮娜 |
[09:26] | Are you feeling better now? | 你现在感觉好些了吗 |
[09:28] | Good. | 那就好 |
[09:38] | I’m Dr. Bell-hart. I… | 我是贝尔哈特医生 我 |
[09:40] | took the fork out of your throat. | 从你喉咙里把叉子取出来了 |
[09:43] | Thanks. | 多谢 |
[09:46] | So listen, I’m pretty sure you weren’t…. | 是这样 我非常确定你并不是想 |
[09:50] | trying to hurt yourself. | 想要伤害自己 |
[09:52] | But I have a good idea how the fork got down there. | 但我想我知道你吞叉子的原因 |
[09:57] | Your loss of tooth enamel… | 你的牙釉质缺损 |
[10:02] | and the calluses on your fingers. | 手指上的茧子 |
[10:06] | These are all signs of bulimia. | 这些都是贪食症的表现 |
[10:09] | I’m not bulimic. | 我没有贪食症 |
[10:15] | You know… | 你知道吗 |
[10:18] | The reason why I recognize these signs | 我之所以能认出这些表现 |
[10:22] | is not because I’m a doctor. | 并不是因为我是医生 |
[10:25] | It’s because… | 而是因为 |
[10:30] | I was bulimic through most of high school. | 我高中的时候也得过贪食症 |
[10:33] | You know, when I first saw that fork, I thought, | 我刚看到叉子的时候 想着 |
[10:35] | “Maybe I should step in here.” | 「还是我来」 |
[10:37] | And then when she didn’t get it at first, | 然后当她第一次没拿住时 |
[10:38] | the seconds, they felt like hours. | 那几秒简直比几小时还漫长 |
[10:40] | But she pulled through, so I was proud of her. | 但是她成功了 我好骄傲 |
[10:44] | Yeah? Well, you’re good at it. | 是吗 你很擅长教学 |
[10:46] | I don’t have the patience to deal with teaching the interns. | 我一直都没有耐心带教实习生 |
[10:48] | Well, didn’t somebody teach you? | 难道你不是这样被教出来的吗 |
[10:51] | I’m a bit of a… lone wolf. | 我算是 自学型的吧 |
[10:56] | Is it me, | 是我的错觉 |
[10:58] | or does Ragosa have a thing for you? | 还是拉戈萨真的喜欢你 |
[10:59] | He just got divorced. He’s got a thing for everyone. | 他刚离婚 看谁都喜欢 |
[11:02] | I’m gonna talk to the girl’s parents. | 我去和那女孩的父母谈谈 |
[11:03] | – Let me know when she wakes up. – Will do. | -她醒了告诉我 -好的 |
[11:10] | And when that didn’t work, | 当它没有效果之后 |
[11:11] | I used to, um… | 我经常 |
[11:15] | put my mom’s cake spatulas down my throat. | 把我妈妈的蛋糕抹刀伸进喉咙 |
[11:22] | So… | 所以 |
[11:24] | Do you wanna talk to me? | 你愿意跟我说说吗 |
[11:29] | I know it’s hard to say out loud. I know. | 我知道说出来很不容易 我懂的 |
[11:34] | But I’m here for you. | 但是有我呢 |
[11:43] | I’ve been… | 我从 |
[11:45] | making myself throw up since I was 12. | 十二岁就开始强迫自己呕吐了 |
[11:54] | It’s so hard now. | 现在越来越难了 |
[11:56] | I have to dig really deep just to gag. | 我得碰到很深的地方才能吐出来 |
[11:59] | And you lost… | 然后你 |
[12:01] | lost hold of the fork. | 没有抓住叉子对吗 |
[12:05] | I really want to stop, but I can’t. | 我真的很想停下 但是停不下来 |
[12:10] | I’m gonna help you, Nina, | 我会帮助你的 妮娜 |
[12:13] | and you’re going to be okay. | 你会好起来的 |
[12:17] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[12:32] | So this will be my first time, | 这是我的第一次 |
[12:34] | and I just… I don’t want to look stupid, you know? | 所以我不想 感觉很傻 |
[12:37] | Like — like, I’ve — I’ve read things, | 就是 我也读过相关的书 |
[12:38] | I’ve, uh, watched things. | 看过相关的电影 |
[12:39] | But I’m afraid if I do anything wrong, she’s gonna laugh. | 但是我就怕做错了什么 她会笑话我 |
[12:42] | – So if — – You talk too much, Paul. | -所以如果 -你的话太多了 保罗 |
[12:44] | Yeah, I’ve been told that before. Sure. | 不是第一次被人这样说了 好的 |
[12:47] | But you’re cute. | 但是你很可爱 |
[12:49] | And you helped me, so I’m gonna help you. | 而且你帮了我 所以我会帮你 |
[12:51] | I’m gonna give you a lap dance– | 我打算给你跳一段膝上艳舞 |
[12:53] | a really good lap dance. | 很享受的膝上艳舞 |
[12:55] | No, no, no. That’s not what I — | 不不不 我不是想要 |
[12:56] | a $200 lap dance on the house. | 二百美元的艳舞 免费 |
[12:59] | Listen, you don’t need to do that, all right? | 不用这样好吗 |
[13:00] | Answering questions would suffice. | 你只要回答问题就行了 |
[13:01] | What’d I say about talking, Paul? | 我不是说让你不要说话吗 保罗 |
[13:03] | You won’t shut up because you’re afraid. | 你不停地说话其实是因为你害怕 |
[13:06] | Women don’t like men who are afraid, Paul. | 女人不喜欢胆小的男人 保罗 |
[13:08] | Your girlfriend wants a confident man. | 你女朋友会希望你是个自信的人 |
[13:09] | – Got it? – Okay. | -懂吗 -好吧 |
[13:11] | See what happens when you | 你看安静下来 |
[13:12] | just be quiet and let things happen? | 顺其自然不就对了吗 |
[13:15] | Yeah, quiet, yes. | 安静 这就对了 |
[13:21] | So are you — are you just dancing until you figure out | 所以你就打算一直跳脱衣舞 |
[13:24] | something else to do with your life? | 直到你找到别的工作吗 |
[13:25] | Mood killer, Paul. | 煞风景哦 保罗 |
[13:26] | Tell me I look beautiful. | 告诉我我很美 |
[13:28] | You look beautiful. | 你很美 |
[13:29] | See? That’s how you talk to a woman. | 跟女士说话就要这样才行 |
[13:34] | So, let me ask you something. | 我来问问你 |
[13:36] | – Okay. – Can you get me prescriptions? | -好 -你能给我开个处方吗 |
[13:38] | Uh, I don’t — I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[13:40] | – I’d pay for them. They’re for my urinary infections. – Okay. | -我会付钱 治疗尿道感染的 -好 |
[13:43] | You wouldn’t believe how many | 你都不知道我一年会因为那些 |
[13:45] | I get a year from those nasty poles. | 脏兮兮的钢管得多少次病 |
[13:46] | Yeah. Our stupid manager never cleans them. | 我们那个白痴经理从来不擦它们 |
[13:49] | And each time at the clinic, it’s, like, a 4-hour wait | 每次去诊所 都要等四个小时 |
[13:52] | just to get a prescription. | 才能拿到处方 |
[13:53] | So if you could help me, that’d be awesome. | 所以如果你能帮我的话就太好了 |
[13:56] | Uh, what do you — what do you take for them? | 你都开哪种药 |
[13:57] | Usually cipr — | 通常是环丙[沙星]… |
[13:59] | Cip — cip — | 环丙…环丙… |
[14:01] | Sorry, what? | 抱歉 什么 |
[14:06] | Oh. Gosh. | 天哪 |
[14:08] | C-Candy? | 坎迪 |
[14:10] | Help. Uh… | 来人啊 |
[14:12] | Start the F.F.P. | 开始输血浆 |
[14:13] | Knock, knock. | 咚咚咚 |
[14:15] | He do any talking yet? | 他说什么了吗 |
[14:16] | Just mumbling. He’s barely conscious. | 只是哼唧而已 他意识都不清醒 |
[14:18] | You two guys were on the scene. | 你们俩去了现场 |
[14:19] | Did he say anything there? | 他在那里说什么了吗 |
[14:20] | Just a lot of moaning. | 他一直在呻吟 |
[14:21] | What about the pilot? Can you describe him? | 那个飞行员呢 你能描述一下吗 |
[14:23] | – Dead. – Don’t be a smart-ass. | -死了 -别耍小聪明 |
[14:26] | Was he Hispanic or white or what? | 他是西班牙人还是白人 |
[14:27] | White. And dead. | 白人 而且死了 |
[14:29] | All right. Did you notice any other drugs on board? | 好吧 你们在飞机上发现毒品了吗 |
[14:31] | It was dark. Hey, we’re trying to work here, | 那里很黑 我们这儿正工作呢 |
[14:33] | so if you could just wait outside… | 你能不能去外面等 |
[14:35] | Hey, Tee. Look at this. | T 看这个 |
[14:36] | What? What’s going on? | 怎么了 什么情况 |
[14:37] | His abdomen’s filled with blood. | 他的腹腔充满了血 |
[14:39] | He’s gonna need surgery. | 他得做手术 |
[14:40] | Jocelyn, call the O.R. and tell them to prep for an ex-lap. | 乔斯林 打给手术室让他们准备剖腹探查 |
[14:43] | We’re gonna go by C.T. for a quick chest and head. | 我们经过CT室时检查一下他的胸腔和头部 |
[14:45] | You can talk to him post-op, but that’ll be a few hours. | 你可以手术后跟他谈 但要等几个小时 |
[14:48] | Our waiting room is right there. | 我们的等候室在那里 |
[14:50] | You got your security badge? I forgot mine. | 你带安保卡了吗 我忘带了 |
[14:52] | Do not fret or be blue! This badge will get us through. | 别担心别害怕 安保卡我随身挂 |
[14:56] | Yeah, don’t worry. He’s in my custody. | 别担心 他在我眼皮底下呢 |
[14:59] | I said don’t worry. | 我说了不用担心 |
[15:01] | I got it. | 我能搞定 |
[15:04] | I’m– I’m not really sure what happened. | 我不知道发生了什么 |
[15:06] | Just keep your hands up for me. | 把你的手举起来 |
[15:08] | – She’s having a stroke. – Oh, god. | -她中风了 -天哪 |
[15:10] | She’s paralyzed on the right side. | 她的右半边身体瘫痪了 |
[15:11] | Hey, why’d you guys page me to… | 你们干嘛叫我来… |
[15:13] | Whoa! What happened to her? | 她怎么了 |
[15:14] | She — she fell. | 她…她摔倒了 |
[15:15] | She fell? | 她摔倒了 |
[15:16] | Yeah. Let’s get her up. | 对 我们把她抬起来吧 |
[15:18] | We’re gonna take care of you, Candy. | 我们会照顾好你的 坎迪 |
[15:19] | – One, two, three. – I’ll get the door. | -一 二 三 -我去开门 |
[15:25] | How is she? | 她怎么样了 |
[15:26] | Uh, we got the fork out, | 我们把叉子取出来了 |
[15:28] | and she’s stable but a little sleepy from the anesthesia. | 她情况稳定了 但因为麻醉还有点犯困 |
[15:31] | So when can we take her home? | 那我们什么时候能带她回家 |
[15:32] | I actually don’t think that she should go home yet. | 我认为她现在还不该回家 |
[15:35] | Why? | 为什么 |
[15:36] | Nina has an eating disorder. Bulimia. | 妮娜患有饮食失调 贪食症 |
[15:39] | And she needs to be treated with inpatient psychiatric care. | 她需要在精神科住院治疗 |
[15:42] | Our daughter’s not crazy. | 我们的女儿没疯 |
[15:43] | I-I didn’t say she was. Uh, she just needs — | 我没说她疯了 她只是需要… |
[15:46] | So she wishes she was skinnier. | 她希望自己能瘦一点 |
[15:47] | Do you know any teenage girls that don’t? | 哪个十几岁的小姑娘不想瘦 |
[15:48] | She’s not missing school because | 她不能因为一个 |
[15:49] | some doctor’s overreacting. | 医生的过度反应就缺课 |
[15:51] | She swallowed a fork. | 她吞了一把叉子 |
[15:52] | She’s just stressed out from school. | 她只是学业太紧张了 |
[15:54] | If we need help, we’ll call our priest. | 如果我们需要帮助 我们会打电话给神父的 |
[15:57] | Now where do I sign to take her home? | 我要签什么文件才能带她回家 |
[16:02] | Hey, guys. This a social visit or strictly business? | 伙计们 你们是来看我还是有正事 |
[16:04] | What do you think, Dwayne? | 你觉得呢 德韦恩 |
[16:06] | That was sarcasm. | 那是句讽刺 |
[16:07] | Next time, I’ll text it with an emoticon. | 下次 我会加上个笑脸用短信发出去 |
[16:09] | Little grumpy tonight, Dwayne? | 今晚有点暴躁啊 德韦恩 |
[16:11] | I’m hypoglycemic and I forgot my candy bar. | 我有低血糖 而且我忘带糖了 |
[16:14] | Here’s a fiver for the vending machine. | 给你五块钱去自动售货机买糖 |
[16:15] | Knock yourself out when we’re done. | 等我们弄完了你再回来 |
[16:17] | It only takes ones. | 自动售货机只收一元的 |
[16:20] | What? | 什么 |
[16:24] | How about some old school? | 不如来点复古的吧 |
[16:30] | Hey, Topher! | 陶福 |
[16:31] | Let’s see your moves. | 让我们见识见识你的舞步 |
[16:33] | See if you can keep up with Baltimore’s finest, baby. | 看你能不能赶上巴尔的摩最高水平 哥们儿 |
[16:37] | Ohh! Go, Thad! | 哇噢 上啊 萨德 |
[16:43] | Pow! Come on! | 来啊 |
[16:45] | All right, you’re up, Topher! | 好了 到你了 陶福 |
[16:46] | Hey, Jordan, this is Captain Topher M.D. | 嗨 乔丹 这位是军医陶福上尉 |
[16:49] | He’s a newbie, so… don’t expect too much. | 他还是个菜鸟 别抱太大期望哦 |
[16:52] | Okay. Go. | 好了 上吧 |
[17:01] | What?! | 什么 |
[17:06] | This dance floor I be hoardin’ | 这个地板舞我一直留着一手 |
[17:08] | to send love to you, Miss Jordan. | 向你献上我的爱 乔丹小姐 |
[17:12] | What?! | 搞什么 |
[17:14] | Jordan’s gonna fall for this guy. | 乔丹会爱上这家伙的 |
[17:15] | She’s never gonna marry you. | 她绝不可能嫁给你了 |
[17:17] | Oh, you’re engaged? | 你订婚了吗 |
[17:18] | Well, well, if she says “Yes.” | 要是她说「我愿意」的话 |
[17:20] | I’m gonna ask her when I get back. | 我准备回去就问她 |
[17:22] | Get down! Down! | 卧倒 卧倒 |
[17:25] | T Tee? | |
[17:26] | T Tee. | |
[17:29] | T Tee? | |
[17:32] | Little help? | 怎么了 |
[17:34] | Yeah. Yeah, let’s — let’s do it. | 我们开始吧 |
[17:36] | She’s gonna be out of it for a little while. | 她昏倒有一阵子了 |
[17:37] | What did the M.R.I. say? | 核磁共振结果如何 |
[17:38] | M.R.I.’s clean. | 显示并无大恙 |
[17:40] | It doesn’t make any sense. What’s wrong with her? | 这不合理 她到底是怎么了 |
[17:41] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[17:43] | So, Paul, give it up. What happened? | 别扯了 保罗 到底发生什么了 |
[17:45] | S-sorry. | 抱歉 |
[17:46] | Uh, she was d-dancing. | 她在跳 跳舞 |
[17:49] | Dancing? | 跳舞 |
[17:50] | But what — what were you doing in the, uh… | 那你 你在做什么啊 |
[17:52] | Oh! You paid her for a lap dance! | 你付钱让她跳膝上艳舞 |
[17:55] | – What, you paid her for a lap dance? – Look, look, can — | -什么 你付钱叫她跳膝上艳舞 -听着 |
[17:56] | can we just find out why she’s stroking out? | 我们能先查明她为什么昏倒吗 |
[17:57] | I’m sorry. Sorry. | 抱歉 不好意思 |
[17:59] | Look! See? | 看见了没 |
[18:00] | Maybe it was all your built-up virgin pressure. | 可能是因为你雄起的处男之力 |
[18:01] | It’s not funny, okay? | 并不好笑 好吗 |
[18:03] | Candy’s condition’s not funny. | 坎迪的情况并不好笑 |
[18:04] | You getting a lap dance in the supply closet is hysterical. | 你在储藏室看膝上艳舞真是太疯狂了 |
[18:07] | Give us a heads-up next time. I’d cover for you. | 下次记得给哥们个消息 我掩护你 |
[18:09] | God knows Drew can keep a secret, too. | 德鲁也很会保守秘密的 |
[18:11] | Look, there’s not gonna be a next time, okay? | 听着 不会再有下次了 好吗 |
[18:13] | Hey, you’re not gonna tell Jordan about the lap dance, right? | 你不会告诉乔丹膝上艳舞这事的吧 |
[18:16] | I don’t think her gyrating on you is related to her condition. | 我觉得她这个情况和缠在你身上跳舞无关 |
[18:19] | Let’s just get her in the room and run some tests. | 送她进诊室做检查吧 |
[18:20] | Well, you can send the detective over, | 你可以派个警探过来 |
[18:22] | but he’ll have a long wait. | 不过他得等很久 |
[18:25] | From what I understand, | 就目前的情况而言 |
[18:26] | the patient is getting a scan and heading to the O.R. | 患者正接受扫描 待会儿会被送去手术室 |
[18:29] | Besides, we already have a D.E.A. agent here. | 另外 我们这里已经有一位缉毒局的探员了 |
[18:32] | You wanna talk to him? | 你要和他说话吗 |
[18:33] | Okay, hold on. | 好 稍等 |
[18:35] | Agent Osbourne, S.A.P.D. | 奥斯本探员 圣安东尼奥警察局的 |
[18:37] | They say they may wait a while before they get here, | 他们说到这儿还有一段时间 |
[18:39] | but they wanna talk to you. | 不过他们想和你对话 |
[18:41] | No. God, no. No. | 不用了 不用 不用 |
[18:42] | No, my boss will kill me | 不用 我上司要是知道 |
[18:43] | if I get involved with the locals. | 我和当地警方打交道的话会杀了我的 |
[18:45] | No. | 不用 |
[18:46] | I don’t want to get in the middle of your crap. | 我不想当你们警方的传声筒 |
[18:48] | You hear me? | 懂了吗 |
[18:51] | Hey. Listen, we’re really busy here. | 听着 我们这里非常忙 |
[18:55] | Okay? You guys can handle all your jurisdictional stuff | 行吗 你们可以到这里之后再处理 |
[18:57] | when you get here. | 你们那些管辖权问题 |
[18:59] | Well, then talk to him tomorrow. | 明天再和他聊吧 |
[19:01] | I-I…I gotta go. | 我 我要挂了 |
[19:24] | What? | 什么 |
[19:24] | What do you mean you can’t put | 你说妮娜没法 |
[19:25] | an involuntary hold on Nina? | 预防性留院是怎么回事 |
[19:27] | – Is she an adult? – No, no, she’s 16. | -她已经成人了吗 -不是 她才十六 |
[19:29] | Is she suicidal? | 她有自杀倾向吗 |
[19:30] | – No, not yet. – Okay, then. | -不 还没 -那好 |
[19:31] | If she is not suicidal, homicidal, or gravely disabled, | 既然她不想自杀或杀人 也不是严重残疾 |
[19:34] | and… | 还有… |
[19:36] | Just so you understand, there is a big stigma | 你得明白 在拉美社区 |
[19:38] | against psychiatric care in the Latino community. | 接受心理治疗会受到严重歧视 |
[19:40] | They tend not to seek it out. | 他们不想找事儿 |
[19:42] | The best I can do is offer outpatient resources. | 我最多只能做到提供门诊服务 |
[19:44] | This is just so messed up. | 这真是太胡来了 |
[19:45] | Yeah, trust me. I get it. | 没错 相信我 我懂你意思 |
[19:49] | Krista, you need to show Dr. De la cruz some respect. | 克丽丝塔 你得尊重一下德拉·科鲁兹医师 |
[19:51] | Yelling at an attending isn’t gonna help your patient. | 跟主治医师嚷嚷 帮不了你的患者 |
[19:54] | You’re right. I’m sorry. | 你说得对 我很抱歉 |
[19:57] | Isn’t there anything you can do as — as the Night Shift Chief? | 你是夜班主任 能不能帮得上什么忙 |
[19:59] | No. And look, I would love to, | 帮不上 我是很乐意帮忙的 |
[20:01] | but you need to learn that the hardest part of residency | 但你得明白 当住院医师最难的就是 |
[20:04] | is that you can’t save everyone. | 你不能拯救所有人 |
[20:06] | So… | 这么说… |
[20:08] | What do I tell her? | 我该怎么跟她说 |
[20:10] | I-I promised her that I was going to help her. | 我已经答应她我会帮她了 |
[20:13] | I already spoke to the parents. | 我已经和患者父母谈过了 |
[20:14] | I can try again, but I wouldn’t get my hopes up. | 我可以再试一次 但我不抱任何希望 |
[20:18] | – Okay. – So what did you mean | -好的 -你刚说 |
[20:19] | by “God knows Drew can keep a secret”? | 「德鲁也会保守秘密」是什么意思 |
[20:22] | We cool? | 我得罪你了 |
[20:23] | Yeah. It was nothing, man. I was just kidding. | 没有 没事 我就是开个玩笑 |
[20:26] | Were ya? | 是吗 |
[20:27] | I thought I heard a little edge in there. | 我怎么觉得这听着有点不对劲呢 |
[20:29] | You know? Had a little something to it. | 就是 不像没事的样子 |
[20:34] | Okay, uh, I know this sounds… | 好吧 我知道这听起来… |
[20:36] | Wow. I was about to say “Gay.” | 我想说「基」来着 |
[20:39] | Look, man, I just, uh… | 听着 我就是… |
[20:42] | I-I don’t care, man. I-I really don’t. | 我不介意的 我真的不介意 |
[20:44] | Rick seems like a really cool guy, | 瑞克看起来是个很好的人 |
[20:46] | And I’m glad he’s feeling better. | 他感觉好多了 我很高兴 |
[20:47] | Just spit it out. | 你就直说吧 |
[20:51] | All right, fine. | 好吧 |
[20:52] | I was pissed that you didn’t think you could tell me. | 我就是气你都没想过你可以告诉我 |
[20:54] | Quite honestly, I still am. | 老实说 我到现在还气着呢 |
[20:56] | I mean, come on, man. It’s me. It’s me. | 拜托 是我啊 是我 |
[20:58] | Dude, I-I would never turn my back on you. | 老兄 我永远都不会背弃你的 |
[21:01] | Ever. | 永远 |
[21:02] | And just knowing that you felt like | 当我知道你自以为 |
[21:04] | you had to shoulder this whole thing by yourself | 这些事只能你自己独自承受 |
[21:07] | and live a lie around me? | 天天见我还瞒着我 |
[21:09] | Man, that kills me. | 这一点真让我难受 |
[21:12] | I guess I just thought we were better friends than that. | 我原以为我们的友谊会更为深厚 |
[21:13] | That’s all. | 就这样 |
[21:16] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[21:19] | It sounded a little gay. | 这听起来是有点「基」 |
[21:23] | Come on, man. You can’t take it personal. | 拜托 你不该觉得这是你的错 |
[21:25] | It’s not about you. It was about me. | 这不是你的错 是我的问题 |
[21:30] | It was my thing. | 是我不好 |
[21:31] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[21:33] | So we cool? | 我们现在没事了吧 |
[21:34] | Yeah, we’re good, man. | 是的 没事了 |
[21:37] | Stupid face. | 一脸蠢相 |
[21:41] | Anyways, about that, uh, that Krista situation… | 不管怎么说吧 关于克丽丝塔的事 |
[21:44] | Now that she’s done bearding for you, | 现在她也不跟你吹胡子瞪眼的了 |
[21:46] | You gonna help me out with her or not, huh? | 你会不会帮我追她 |
[21:47] | – Yeah? – Dude, I’ve been trying. | -会吧 -兄弟 我在帮你 |
[21:48] | If you’d stop playing so much, maybe you’d get somewhere. | 如果你别再那么不正不经 可能就有戏了 |
[21:50] | Playing? I’m — I’m not a player. | 不正不经 我…我可是正经人 |
[21:52] | I-I’m not a player, dude. I just crush a lot. | 我是正经人 我就是对她太上心 |
[21:55] | The O.R. called back. They’re ready for him. | 手术室刚打来 他们已经准备好了 |
[21:57] | Let’s get moving. | 那就走吧 |
[21:58] | Little help, Dwayne? | 搭把手 德韦恩 |
[22:00] | Hey. Is he talking yet? | 他现在能说话了吗 |
[22:02] | Hey. I’m s– I’m sorry, agent. I didn’t catch your name. | 不好意思 探员 我忘了你叫什么名了 |
[22:04] | This is a restricted area and we need to get him to the O.R. | 这里是限制区域 我们得送他去手术室 |
[22:07] | No one’s going anywhere. | 谁都不许走 |
[22:07] | Is that so? | 是吗 |
[22:10] | Think I’m playing, doc? | 你以为我在开玩笑吗 医生 |
[22:11] | – It’s okay. It’s okay. – Get him talking. | -行行行 -让他说话 |
[22:13] | It’s not that easy. | 哪有那么容易 |
[22:14] | Just do it, or I’m gonna kill every one of you. | 照办就是 不然我就把你们全杀了 |
[22:16] | You don’t have to point that. | 你能别拿枪指着我们吗 |
[22:17] | What — | 什么… |
[22:21] | How’s that? | 这样怎么样 |
[22:24] | Dwayne? | 德韦恩 |
[22:25] | Dwayne! | 德韦恩 |
[22:28] | He’s dead. | 他死了 |
[22:29] | Well, now I have your attention. | 现在总算引起你们的重视了 |
[22:36] | He has a belly full of blood. | 他肚子里全是血 |
[22:38] | He’s gonna die if we don’t get him to the O.R. | 如果我们不把他送进手术室他就会死 |
[22:40] | Just shut up and get over there against the wall. | 给我闭嘴 过去靠墙站好 |
[22:42] | – All right. – And turn around! | -好 -转过身去 |
[22:44] | I’m gonna have a little conversation with him, | 我要和他谈几句 |
[22:46] | and then I’ll be on my way. | 然后我就走 |
[22:48] | Oh, God. Dwayne. | 天啊 德韦恩 |
[22:49] | – You, come on. – I know. I know. | -你 给我说话 -我知道 |
[22:50] | Just do what he says so we’re not next. | 不想做第二个被爆头的就按他说的做 |
[22:52] | Shut up over there. | 给我闭嘴 |
[22:56] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[22:57] | What? | 什么 |
[22:58] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[22:59] | Yeah, you’re damn right you’re sorry. | 是啊 你他妈真是该道个歉 |
[23:00] | What are you trying to do, double-cross me? | 你想干什么 想骗老子吗 |
[23:02] | Tell me where our money is. | 告诉我钱在哪里 |
[23:05] | Brownsville. | 在布朗斯维尔 |
[23:07] | – Brownsville. – Tell me! | -在布朗斯维尔 -快说 |
[23:10] | Wake up, you bastard! Come on! | 给我醒醒你个混蛋 醒醒啊你 |
[23:12] | What’s the address? | 地址是什么 |
[23:14] | What the hell’s wrong with him? | 他又怎么了 |
[23:16] | Get over here and just make him talk. | 给我过来让他开口说话 |
[23:21] | Wake him up. | 把他给我弄醒 |
[23:22] | He’s losing his pulse. | 他的脉搏在减弱 |
[23:24] | If-if you ever want him to speak again, | 如果你还想让他再开口 |
[23:26] | He needs an O.R. now. | 他现在就得进手术室 |
[23:27] | He’s not going to the O.R. | 他不会去手术室的 |
[23:29] | I need him to talk for a minute, | 我就要他说一小会儿话 |
[23:31] | and then I’ll be on my way. | 然后我就动身上路 |
[23:32] | You don’t understand. You don’t understand. | 你不明白 你不明白 |
[23:34] | His blood pressure dropped too low for him to wake up. | 他血压降得太低 这让他无法醒过来 |
[23:37] | No, you don’t understand. | 不 你才不明白 |
[23:38] | I vouched for this piece of crap, okay? | 我给这混蛋做了担保 |
[23:41] | If I don’t get what I need from him, | 如果从他身上弄不到我需要的东西 |
[23:44] | I’m a dead man. | 我必死无疑 |
[23:45] | So he dies, | 他要是死了 |
[23:46] | and you two are gonna join your friend over there. | 你们就去地府和你们的朋友作伴吧 |
[23:48] | I got nothin’ to lose, pal. | 我没什么可失去的了 小子们 |
[23:51] | She had all the symptoms of left M.C.A. stroke. | 她呈现出左侧大脑中动脉卒中的所有症状 |
[23:54] | Loss of speech, right-sided weakness with collapse, | 失语 右侧肢体无力伴晕厥 |
[23:55] | but her M.R.I. was normal. | 但她的核磁共振结果正常 |
[23:57] | And she collapsed as she was leaving? | 她要离开的时候晕倒的吗 |
[23:58] | – Actually… – Yeah. In the hallway, by the storage room. | -其实 -对 在储藏室的走廊上 |
[24:01] | Yeah, I think she was looking for the restroom. | 我觉得她当时在找洗手间 |
[24:03] | And what’s her status now? | 现在她状况如何 |
[24:04] | The initial stroke symptoms resolved, | 卒中的先驱症状缓解了 |
[24:05] | – but she’s having migratory weakness… – Squeeze my hand. | -但她现在出现游走性肌无力 -捏我的手 |
[24:07] | Intermittent loss of vision and speech. | 间歇性视觉及言语功能丧失 |
[24:09] | And this all started with a fall on her neck? | 这些都是从她摔伤脖子开始的吗 |
[24:11] | Can you push? | 你能推一下吗 |
[24:13] | Yes. | 对 |
[24:14] | She fell off her pole. | 她从钢管上掉下来 |
[24:15] | Apparently they are very dirty and slippery. | 那些钢管显然又脏又滑 |
[24:17] | Sounds like somebody’s been doing his homework. | 听上去某人做了不少功课嘛 |
[24:19] | And it also sounds like she has a vertebral artery dissection. | 听上去她好像是椎动脉夹层 |
[24:23] | That’s a tear in the wall of the artery | 就是说动脉血管壁撕裂剥离 |
[24:24] | that causes a flap that blocks blood flow to the brain. Okay? | 形成了一个瓣膜阻塞了流向脑部的血液 |
[24:27] | So we order a C.T. angiogram, | 所以我们要订个血管造影CT |
[24:29] | we start her on heparin, and we call vascular. | 先给她用肝素 然后呼叫血管科 |
[24:31] | – Exactly. – On it. | -没错 -走了 |
[24:32] | Don’t worry. We’re gonna take care of you. You’ll be okay. | 别担心 我们会照顾你的 你会好的 |
[24:38] | Hey, look. It’s not your fault. | 这不是你的错 |
[24:40] | Look, if you hadn’t gotten the lap dance, | 就算你没让她跳膝上艳舞 |
[24:42] | she might’ve stroked out while driving. | 她也可能在开车的时候中风 |
[24:44] | You’re like our little, um…virgin hero. | 你就像我们的小小处男英雄 |
[24:55] | Yeah, what’s wrong with his breathing? | 他的呼吸出了什么问题 |
[24:56] | The crush injury to his throat | 他喉部的挤压伤 |
[24:58] | must’ve caused laryngeal swelling. | 肯定造成了喉头水肿 |
[25:00] | Well, fix it. | 那就快治 |
[25:01] | That’s why we need an O.R. | 所以我们要做手术啊 |
[25:02] | You’re not going to the O.R.! I’m not taking that chance! | 你们不能去手术室 我才不会冒险呢 |
[25:06] | We know. | 我们知道 |
[25:07] | We’re gonna get him tubed before we lose the airway. | 我们要在他窒息前尽快进行插管 |
[25:09] | – We’re on it. -Just do it. | -我们在处理了 -快点 |
[25:11] | We have an E.T. Tube, but no laryngoscope. | 我们有气管插管 但是没有喉镜 |
[25:14] | We’ll never get it in without the scope. | 没有喉镜没法完成插管 |
[25:16] | We won’t be able to see what we’re doing. | 我们会看不到插管的情况 |
[25:20] | What is that? What’s the beeping? | 怎么了 那个嘀嘀声是什么意思 |
[25:21] | I told you. He needs the O.R. | 我跟你说了 他需要手术 |
[25:23] | – Toph. Toph. Okay. – What are you doin’? | -陶福 没事 -你在干吗 |
[25:25] | He’s going into respiratory failure. | 他已经开始呼吸衰竭了 |
[25:27] | His throat’s closed. We need to breathe for him. | 他的喉部堵死了 我们要帮他呼吸 |
[25:29] | This will act as a lighted stylet. It just might work. | 这个和发光导丝差不多 说不定有用 |
[25:31] | Turn down the light. Do it if you wanna talk to him. | 关灯 如果你想让他开口就照做 |
[25:35] | It will let us see where we are. | 这能让我们看到管子到哪里了 |
[25:40] | OK. Come on. Come on. | 好了 快点 快点 |
[25:45] | Let’s go. Why is this taking so long? | 快点啊 为什么搞了这么久 |
[25:48] | Come on. Get in. | 拜托 进去吧 |
[25:49] | You better not lose him. | 你最好别让他死了 |
[25:54] | You’re almost there. | 你快成功了 |
[25:57] | That’s it. | 就是这样 |
[25:58] | Advancing the tube. | 把管子推进去 |
[25:59] | Okay. Good. | 好了 |
[26:02] | Is that it? | 这样就好了吗 |
[26:05] | Is it gonna work? | 有效果吗 |
[26:09] | – You’re in. – Good. Good. | -你插进去了 -很好 |
[26:20] | So when do I get my room upstairs? | 我什么时候可以去楼上的病房 |
[26:23] | You’re gonna come visit, right? | 你会来看我的对吗 |
[26:26] | I’m sorry, Nina, | 对不起 妮娜 |
[26:28] | but your parents won’t let us admit you, | 但是你的父母不让我们收你住院 |
[26:30] | and they wanna take you home. | 他们想把你带回家 |
[26:33] | But… | 但是 |
[26:35] | you can force them. | 你可以强制他们的 |
[26:38] | You’re the doctor. | 你是医生啊 |
[26:40] | I can’t. | 我不能 |
[26:42] | I did everything I could think of to make it happen, | 我做了一切我所能做的 |
[26:44] | but it didn’t work. | 但是没有用 |
[26:48] | But you promised. | 可是你跟我保证过 |
[26:50] | I shouldn’t have. | 我不该那么说的 |
[26:55] | But I can still help you. | 但我还是可以帮助你 |
[26:57] | You can come here when I have my shifts | 我值班的时候你可以过来 |
[26:59] | and you can call me any time. | 也可以随时打电话找我 |
[27:01] | We can talk, even when I’m off duty. | 即使我没值班 我们也可以聊天 |
[27:09] | I’m feeling a little tired. | 我有点累了 |
[27:10] | Can you let me sleep, please? | 让我睡一会 拜托了 |
[27:17] | Yes. | 好的 |
[27:32] | Cycling pressure. | 血压出现波动 |
[27:34] | Systolic down to 70. Sats 88. | 收缩压降至70 氧饱和88 |
[27:36] | Okay, what’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[27:37] | Blood pressure and O2 just cratered. | 血压和血氧大幅下降 |
[27:38] | Hanging pressors now. | 正在挂升压药 |
[27:39] | So what’d the scans say? Was it a dissection? | 扫描结果怎么样 是不是夹层 |
[27:41] | No. It was completely clear. | 不是 还不是很清楚 |
[27:42] | – Then what’s causing all this? – I don’t know. | -这到底是什么导致的 -不知道 |
[27:45] | All right, I’ll get T.C. and Topher down here. | 我去把TC和陶福叫来 |
[27:46] | Just start her on high flow oxygen. | 开始高流量给氧 |
[27:48] | – Mollie, page T.C. And Topher. – Non-rebreather. | -莫莉 呼叫TC和陶福 -无创通气 |
[27:58] | – Any more sutures? – This is it. | -还有缝线吗 -就这么点了 |
[28:01] | Think… | 我想想 |
[28:03] | Have you stopped the bleeding? | 你止住血了吗 |
[28:04] | The clips. The clips on the folders. | 夹子 那些文件夹上的夹子 |
[28:06] | We can use them to — to clamp the bleeders. | 我们可以用它们夹住出血点 |
[28:07] | Sir, I need you to either bag or pull the clips off the folders. | 先生 要么你把包拿来 要么把夹子拿来 |
[28:11] | No, no, no, no. You stay right there. I’ll get the clamps. | 不不不 你待着别动 我去拿夹子 |
[28:14] | – This is a mess, Tee. – Yeah. | -这简直一团糟 T -没错 |
[28:16] | Half his blood volume is — is in his abdomen. | 他腹部积血都快占一半的全身血量了 |
[28:18] | We’re out of supplies. He’s not gonna make it. | 医疗供给不足 他活不下来的 |
[28:21] | That’s great. Uh, get all of them. | 很好 把它们都拿下来 |
[28:24] | This’ll have to do. | 这些应该够了 |
[28:27] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[28:34] | They’re looking for us. | 他们在找我们 |
[28:35] | Why don’t you just take off? | 要不你还是走吧 |
[28:37] | Yeah. Okay. | 哦 不错 |
[28:38] | Uhh! Listen to me! | 你给我听好了 |
[28:39] | I’m getting pretty sick of your mouth! | 我受够你的唧唧歪歪了 |
[28:41] | Back off, you! | 你给我后退 |
[28:42] | Now page ’em back and tell ’em everything’s cool. | 现在给他们回话 就说一切正常 |
[28:44] | You understand? Go. | 懂了吗 去吧 |
[28:48] | Hey, T.C. and Topher said they’re still there. | TC和陶福还在楼上 |
[28:49] | They’ll be down soon. | 过会下来 |
[28:50] | – Okay. I’ll be in Trauma 3 with Drew. – Gotcha. | -好的 我和德鲁在创伤三室 -收到 |
[28:55] | Sign here, date there, | 这儿签名 那儿写日期 |
[28:56] | and that states that you are leaving against medical advice. | 这写的是您不接受医嘱自动离院 |
[28:58] | We really wish you’d reconsider. | 我们希望您能再考虑下 |
[29:00] | We can get Nina treatment and be in and out of here in a few days. | 我们给妮娜进行治疗 只需几天就能出院 |
[29:02] | Thank you, but we know our daughter. | 谢谢 但我们了解自己的女儿 |
[29:04] | I need a doctor in here now! | 需要一名医生 |
[29:06] | I came to get her dressed, | 我想给她穿上衣服 |
[29:07] | – but she was unresponsive and hypotensive. – Nina! | -但她无回应 血压正下降 -妮娜 |
[29:10] | Nina. Nina, talk to me. | 妮娜 妮娜 回话 |
[29:13] | Talk to me! | 回话 |
[29:14] | Oh, my God. I think she swallowed a scalpel. | 天啊 我想她吞了把手术刀 |
[29:15] | – What? – What?! | -什么 -什么 |
[29:16] | Mollie, get Dr. Alexander, please. | 莫莉 去叫亚历山大医师 |
[29:19] | She’s gonna vomit! Turn her! Turn her! Turn her! | 她要吐了 帮她翻身 翻身 |
[29:22] | – Oh, my God! – Get them out of here! | -天啊 -让他们出去 |
[29:24] | – Oh, God! – Get them out! | -天啊 -让他们出去 |
[29:25] | – What’s happening?! – No! | -怎么回事 -不要 |
[29:31] | Pressure’s up. | 血压回升 |
[29:34] | 2 units running in. | 正输入两个单位 |
[29:35] | Good. | 好的 |
[29:36] | Opening the fundus now. | 正在切开胃底 |
[29:41] | Suction. | 吸 |
[29:42] | There it is. | 在这儿 |
[29:44] | I see it. | 我看到了 |
[29:46] | Easy, Krista. | 慢点 克丽丝塔 |
[29:52] | Nice job. | 做得好 |
[29:53] | – Unbelievable. – I know. | -难以置信 -是啊 |
[29:55] | Maybe now her parents will realize that she has a problem. | 也许现在她父母会承认她有问题了吧 |
[30:01] | Jordan, we need you. | 乔丹 需要帮助 |
[30:02] | – It’s Candy. – Okay. | -是坎迪 -好的 |
[30:04] | Close her up, run in another 2 units, | 缝合 再输入两个单位 |
[30:06] | and move her up to the O.R. | 推她去手术室 |
[30:07] | Will do. | 好的 |
[30:09] | Come on. Come on. That looks really bad. | 快点 快点 这可不妙啊 |
[30:12] | You need to keep him alive. | 你们得让他活着 |
[30:15] | His vitals are dropping. | 生命体征下降 |
[30:16] | Stay with me, Thad. | 别睡过去 萨德 |
[30:21] | Stay with me, Thad. Come on. Come on. I gotcha. | 别睡 萨德 拜托 我在这 |
[30:24] | – Come on. – Hey, Doc! | -拜托 -医生 |
[30:25] | – I, uh… – What? | -我…-什么 |
[30:26] | I-I got an idea. Topher, hand me those clips. | 我有办法了 陶福 把夹子给我 |
[30:32] | She didn’t respond to the pressors | 升压药没有用 |
[30:34] | or the high flow oxygen. | 高流量给氧也是 |
[30:35] | She’s on 100% non-rebreather | 无创通气给氧浓度为100% |
[30:36] | and her sats are still in the 80s. | 但氧饱和度仍在80左右 |
[30:38] | Okay. Send a stat arterial blood gas. | 好 立刻送去做动脉血气分析 |
[30:39] | – We need to know her acid/base status. – On it. | -看看酸碱平衡情况 -好的 |
[30:41] | And where’s her chart? | 她的病历呢 |
[30:44] | Where the hell are T.C. and Topher? | TC和陶福到底在哪里 |
[30:45] | They should’ve been down here by now. | 他们早应该下来了 |
[30:47] | Could be, uh, P.E., but her D-Dimer is negative. | 可能是肺栓塞 但她的D-二聚体检测为阴性 |
[30:49] | Uh, it could be an MI, but her troponin is negative. | 可能是心肌梗死 但肌钙蛋白也是阴性 |
[30:52] | Could be cardiogenic shock — her echo is normal. | 可能是心源性休克 但超声心动图也正常 |
[30:55] | Man, what the heck? | 怎么回事 |
[30:55] | That’s way too dark for arterial blood. | 动脉血颜色不可能那么深 |
[30:57] | You must’ve been in a vein. Do it again. | 你肯定插到静脉了 再来一次 |
[30:58] | Look, I know when I’m in a vein and when I’m in an artery. | 我知道自己是插在动脉还是静脉 |
[31:00] | It doesn’t even look like venous blood. | 这也不像是静脉血 |
[31:01] | It looks like…chocolate or something. | 看起来像巧克力或者其他什么 |
[31:04] | Go get methylene blue. Now! Now! | 去拿亚甲蓝 快去 |
[31:07] | – Okay. – W-why? | -好的 -为什么 |
[31:08] | Earlier, when Candy was giving me a lap dance, | 之前坎迪给我跳膝上艳舞时 |
[31:10] | She kept mentioning UTIs and — | 她一直在说什么尿道感染 |
[31:12] | and having trouble getting in to see a doctor. | 不方便去看医生什么的 |
[31:14] | I-if she was taking over-the-counter UTI meds, | 要是她一直吃尿道感染的非处方药 |
[31:16] | like phenazopyridine, and she kept taking too much, | 比如非那吡啶 如果服用过量 |
[31:19] | – it would eventually cause — – Methemoglobinemia. | -最终就会出现 -高铁血红蛋白血症 |
[31:21] | Yes. That would explain the altered mental status, | 没错 所以才会出现神志改变 |
[31:23] | the strokes symptoms, | 卒中症状 |
[31:23] | and the unresponsive oxygen level. Okay. | 以及血氧浓度无反应 好了 |
[31:26] | That’s probably why she fell off the pole in the first place. | 可能这正是她摔下钢管的原因 |
[31:27] | Yes. | 对 |
[31:28] | All right, come on. Gotta get this running. | 好 快注射这个 |
[31:37] | It’s working. | 有效了 |
[31:38] | It’s definitely working. | 这绝对有效 |
[31:39] | I’m sorry. Paul, did you say “lap dance”? | 保罗 你刚说的是膝上艳舞吗 |
[31:44] | Are you getting lap dances in my E.R.? | 你在我的急诊室里买了一支膝上艳舞 |
[31:47] | Uh…look, I need to recheck her vitals. Excuse me. | 我得再检查一下她的生命体征 让一让 |
[31:50] | Jordan, I need you. | 乔丹 你来一下 |
[31:53] | We are not done with this. | 这事没完 |
[31:57] | Man, I gotta hand it to you. | 伙计 我服了你了 |
[31:58] | I did not think you had the balls to get a lap dance at work. | 我没想到你有胆在上班期间享受艳舞 |
[32:00] | Little boy’s growing up, huh? | 小男孩终于长大了 |
[32:06] | T.C. And Topher have been gone for, like, 45 minutes. | TC和陶福消失了快45分钟了 |
[32:09] | – They’re still not back from radiology? – No. | -他们还没从放射科回来吗 -没有 |
[32:11] | And there’s a chemical factory explosion in Selma. | 塞尔玛发生了化工厂爆炸 |
[32:13] | This place is gonna be swamped in no time. | 过不了多久就会有大批的伤者送来 |
[32:15] | I’m going up there. | 我到楼上去 |
[32:21] | – I’ll meet you in the O.R. – Yes, doctor. | -到手术室等我 -好的 医生 |
[32:24] | Her vital are stable. We’re moving her to the O.R. | 她稳定些了 我们要把她转移到手术室 |
[32:27] | And we — we took this out of her stomach. | 我们从她的胃里取出了这个 |
[32:29] | Is this real enough for you? | 够真实了吧 |
[32:31] | What the hell is she doing? | 她到底在干什么 |
[32:32] | Let her do it. They need it. | 随她吧 他们欠教训 |
[32:34] | Your daughter is sick, | 你们的女儿病了 |
[32:37] | and if you don’t admit her, | 如果你们不让她接受治疗 |
[32:38] | something like this will happen again. | 这样的事情会继续发生 |
[32:41] | Oh, my God, Robert. Oh, my God. | 天哪 罗伯特 天哪 |
[32:43] | Just tell us she’ll be okay. | 她会没事吧 |
[32:47] | We’re gonna do our best. | 我们会尽力的 |
[32:54] | Pretty ballsy. | 真有种 |
[32:56] | That’s the kind of thing that gets you fired. | 这种行为可能会害你丢了工作 |
[32:58] | I just couldn’t help myself. I was so mad. | 我没控制住 太生气了 |
[33:00] | Good. There’s nothing wrong with being pissed off. | 生气没有什么不对的 |
[33:02] | Just remember, it’s not gonna work every time. | 但记住 不是每一次都能这么处理的 |
[33:07] | Guess I’m just gonna have to get fired a lot then. | 看来我得做好多被开除几次的准备了 |
[33:12] | T.C., open the door! | TC 开门 |
[33:14] | Who the hell’s that?! | 那他妈是谁 |
[33:15] | Come on, guys. Why is this door locked? | 同志们 干嘛把门锁着 |
[33:17] | Forget it. Just get the door and make her go away. | 算了 开门打发她走 |
[33:20] | And don’t — don’t do anything stupid. I’m… | 别自作聪明 我会 |
[33:22] | What’s going on? Hello? T.C.? Dwayne? | 怎么回事 有人吗 TC 德韦恩 |
[33:26] | Move this. | 搬开这个 |
[33:32] | I’m watching you. | 我盯着你呢 |
[33:34] | Hey. What the hell’s going on in here? | 里面到底是怎么回事 |
[33:36] | Why is this door locked? | 为什么把门锁着 |
[33:37] | Yeah, sorry. Just, you know, we, uh — | 抱歉 只是我们 |
[33:38] | the guy kept moving, so we had to rescan him a bunch of times. | 这家伙动个不停 我们重做了好几次 |
[33:41] | Dwayne went to go get some more contrast, and — | 德韦恩去拿造影剂了 |
[33:42] | Tee, you’re bleeding. What in the — | T 你在流血 到底怎么 |
[33:43] | – You know… – Come on! Hey! | -就是 -过来 |
[33:45] | Get in here! | 给我进来 |
[33:46] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[33:47] | Don’t move! Now close the door and block it! | 别动 把门关起来堵住 |
[33:50] | Don’t think I won’t use it. | 别以为我不会开枪 |
[33:54] | Get against that wall. | 靠墙站着 |
[33:55] | Now! Right there! Get against that wall! | 快点 过去 靠墙站着 |
[33:56] | Okay! I’m going! I’m going! | 好 我去 我去 |
[33:58] | – Right there. – Oh, my God. | -老实点 -天哪 |
[34:03] | Oh, my God. Dwayne? | 天哪 德韦恩 |
[34:03] | Stop it! | 老实点 |
[34:05] | Jordan. Jordan. Hey. | 乔丹 乔丹 |
[34:06] | Take it easy. It’s gonna be okay. | 放松 会没事的 |
[34:12] | This factory fire in Selma continues to rage out of control. | 塞尔玛的工厂大火火势失控 正在蔓延 |
[34:15] | Come on, people! Let’s clear out the trauma rooms! | 大家快点 准备好创伤室 |
[34:18] | I’m setting up each room with intubation and chest tube trays. | 所有创伤室都准备了气管插管和胸管包 |
[34:21] | Mollie, have Jordan page me as soon as we know | 莫莉 一旦明确患者人数 |
[34:22] | the number of patients we’re getting. | 就让乔丹报给我 |
[34:24] | I will when she gets back. | 等她回来就告诉她 |
[34:27] | – She’s not back yet? – Nope. | -她还没回来吗 -没有 |
[34:28] | Mr. Ragosa? Security’s on the line for you. | 拉戈萨先生 保安找您 |
[34:30] | Let’s go! Let’s go! We have a lot of victims! | 快点快点 患者很多 |
[34:33] | Yes? | 什么事 |
[34:34] | Okay. | 好 |
[34:35] | Uh, put it on the E.R. Monitor. | 切到急诊室的监控上 |
[34:44] | Son of a bitch. | 妈的 |
[34:50] | Yes, this Michael Ragosa, San Antonio Memorial. | 我是圣安东尼奥纪念医院的迈克·拉戈萨 |
[34:53] | I need to call in a hostage situation. | 我报警 有人被劫持了 |
[34:58] | This guy is dead. | 这人已经死了 |
[35:00] | How are we gonna get out of this? | 我们要怎样才能逃出去 |
[35:01] | Jordan, look at me. | 乔丹 看着我 |
[35:03] | Jordan, look at me. | 乔丹 看着我 |
[35:04] | We need him to think he’s alive. We gotta trick him. | 我们必须相信他还活着 这样才能骗过他 |
[35:09] | Is he dead? | 他死了吗 |
[35:10] | ’cause he looks dead. | 他看起来好像死了 |
[35:11] | No. He’s not dead. | 没 他没死 |
[35:13] | No? Then why’s that thing still beeping? | 没有 那为什么那东西还在鬼叫 |
[35:17] | And why you pumping his chest? | 还有你为什么要一直按他的胸 |
[35:19] | It means he’s got no pulse. | 这说明他没有心跳了 |
[35:20] | Do you think I’m stupid? | 你们以为我是傻瓜吗 |
[35:22] | We’re working it out. | 我们正在想办法 |
[35:23] | We just need to get the blood up to his brain, | 要让血液流进他的大脑 |
[35:25] | and then we can fix him and wake him up. | 然后我们就能治好他 让他醒来了 |
[35:27] | But I need that bag over there. | 不过我需要那边的包 |
[35:31] | Get me the bag if you want him to talk. | 如果你想让他说话就快把包拿给我 |
[35:34] | All right. This red one? | 好吧 这个红的吗 |
[35:40] | Here’s your bag. | 给你 |
[35:43] | Ah, shoot. | 不好 |
[35:44] | – I-I’ll get it. I’ll… – You got this? | -我来拿 我来 -你拿吗 |
[35:46] | Just calm down everybody. Okay? | 大家都冷静一下好吗 |
[35:50] | Topher, keep going with the compressions. | 陶福 继续按压 |
[35:52] | I think we stopped the bleeders. | 我觉得出血已经止住了 |
[35:58] | It’s working. We– we stemmed the bleeding. | 有效果了 出血已经止住了 |
[36:00] | Okay. Okay, okay, okay. But he’s still not talking. | 很好 很好 但他还是不能说话 |
[36:03] | He’ll talk. I need some time. | 他会说话的 我需要时间 |
[36:05] | I don’t have time. | 我没有时间 |
[36:06] | Okay, I need to clamp off the aorta | 我要夹住主动脉 |
[36:08] | to get the blood up to his brain. | 让血流入他的大脑 |
[36:09] | That will wake him up for a few minutes, | 这能让他清醒几分钟 |
[36:11] | and then you can talk to him. | 然后你就可以跟他说话了 |
[36:12] | Right. We got the heart beating. | 是的 现在有了心跳 |
[36:14] | It’ll work. I’ve seen it done before. | 会有效的 我以前见过这样做的 |
[36:16] | Okay. All right, you have five more minutes. That’s it. | 好吧 你们还有五分钟 快 |
[36:19] | Perfect. | 非常好 |
[36:23] | Ambulances are two minutes out, people! | 大伙们 救护车还有两分钟到 |
[36:29] | What the hell is going on? | 到底出什么事了 |
[36:30] | T.C., Topher, and Jordan | TC 陶福和乔丹 |
[36:32] | are in a hostage situation. | 被人劫持了 |
[36:34] | What? | 什么 |
[36:35] | Listen. | 听好 |
[36:37] | I need you to step up. | 我要你先顶着 |
[36:39] | Scott is on his way in, | 斯科特克正在赶来 |
[36:40] | and we have a lot of victims en route, | 还有很多伤者也在来的路上 |
[36:42] | So right now, it is on you. | 所以现在 需要你负起责任来 |
[36:44] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[36:47] | Krista, Paul, here. | 克丽丝塔 保罗 过来 |
[36:49] | You’re in Trauma 3. You’re in Trauma 4. | 你去创伤三室 你去创伤四室 |
[36:50] | Whatever comes in, you assist on. | 等伤患一到 你们就去协助 |
[36:52] | You’re gonna see some scary things tonight. | 今晚你们将会目睹各种胆战心惊的画面 |
[36:53] | Know the patient is always more scared than you. | 记住患者比你们更害怕 |
[36:55] | – Got it. – I’m ready. | -知道了 -我准备好了 |
[36:56] | Go. Jocelyn, you’re gonna be in 2 with me. | 快去 乔斯林跟我去创伤二室 |
[36:58] | Landry, can you help with intake and assist ’em with triage? | 兰德丽 能帮忙收治和分诊病人吗 |
[37:00] | Whatever you need. | 当然可以 |
[37:02] | And, Drew, you got this. | 德鲁 你能行的 |
[37:04] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[37:09] | Commander. | 队长 |
[37:10] | There are three doctors and one technician in the radiology suite. | 有三名医生和一名技师在放射科 |
[37:14] | And this is the man who I think may have them. | 这是那个可能劫持了他们的人 |
[37:16] | My men are ready to clear this area. | 我的人已经准备好清场了 |
[37:17] | We’re gonna have to shut down this hospital. | 我们得关闭这家医院 |
[37:18] | Uh, we can’t do that. There’s a huge chemical fire. | 我们不能这么做 有一场严重的化工厂火灾 |
[37:20] | You can shut down the second floor, | 你们可以封锁二楼 |
[37:22] | but the E.R. can’t close. | 但急诊不能关 |
[37:23] | But that’s not safe. | 这样很不安全 |
[37:24] | We’re the only trauma center in ten counties. | 我们是方圆十县唯一的创伤中心 |
[37:25] | Victims are coming here. | 伤者正在路上 |
[37:27] | You gotta figure something else out. | 你们必须想点办法 |
[37:28] | All right. Second floor. Show us. | 好吧 二楼 带路 |
[37:33] | Around the corner, up the elevator. | 转角 上电梯 |
[37:35] | I’ll be right up. | 我随后就来 |
[37:46] | I think you gotta tell people what’s going on. | 你得告诉大家发生了什么事 |
[37:52] | Okay. | 好的 |
[37:56] | Oh, man. | 要命啊 |
[37:59] | I’m not going to lie to you. | 我不想骗大家 |
[38:01] | There is a possible hostage situation with T.C., Topher, and Jordan. | 现在TC 陶福和乔丹有可能被劫持了 |
[38:04] | What? | 什么 |
[38:05] | The S.W.A.T. Team is here to take care of it. | 特警队已经着手营救 |
[38:08] | Okay, okay. Now just — just listen to me. | 好 现在听我说 |
[38:12] | No matter what you are feeling, | 不管你们情绪如何 |
[38:13] | no matter how much we are worried about them, | 也不管有多担心他们 |
[38:16] | we have a job to do. | 我们还有工作要做 |
[38:18] | I know it’s hard, but everybody is depending on us. | 我知道这样有点无情 可大家都还指望着我们呢 |
[38:20] | So let’s focus, dig deep, | 让我们专心努力工作 |
[38:23] | and treat these people like we would our own families. | 像对待家人一样治疗他们 |
[38:25] | Okay? Let’s go! | 好吗 开始吧 |
[38:26] | I got two burn patients | 这里有两名烧伤患者 |
[38:27] | with 40% to 50% second and third-degree burns, | 烧伤面积40%到50% Ⅱ至III度烧伤 |
[38:29] | and there’s more on the way, guys. | 还有更多的人在路上 同志们 |
[38:31] | Trauma 3 and Trauma 4. | 创伤三室和创伤四室 |
[38:32] | All right, let’s do this, people! We’re on! | 好啦 开始做事 准备做事啦 |
[38:34] | Mollie, set up triage. | 莫莉 开始分诊 |
[38:36] | Trauma 4. All the way down. | 创伤四室 一直走 |
[38:37] | I need two nurses in the Ambulance Bay now. | 救护车区需要两名护士 马上 |
[38:46] | Mr. Ragosa, I need you to evacuate this area. | 拉戈萨先生 我需要你疏散此区域 |
[38:48] | It’s almost go time. | 马上要行动了 |
[38:51] | We have eyes on the subject. | 我们现在可以观察目标情况 |
[38:55] | Nothing’s happening until you review the plan with me. | 在你把计划告诉我之前 不得行动 |
[38:58] | Those are my guys in there. | 里面是我的人 |
[39:00] | And I need a medical team standing by. | 我还需要有急救组随时待命 |
[39:02] | Okay, we’re starting with flash bangs. | 好 我们先用闪光弹 |
[39:04] | What about my team? | 我的人怎么办 |
[39:06] | We’ll do everything we can to keep them safe. | 我们会竭尽全力保证他们的安全 |
[39:09] | Yeah. | 好 |
[39:11] | Yeah. Listen… | 好 听着… |
[39:14] | He’s not gonna make it. | 他撑不下去了 |
[39:15] | I just wanna get the hell out of here. All right? | 我他妈的想赶紧出去 明白吗 |
[39:17] | So have a car ready for me. | 把车给我准备好 |
[39:19] | He’s gonna figure out this guy’s dead any minute. | 他随时会发现这人已经挂了 |
[39:21] | Ragosa has to know something’s going on. | 拉戈萨得知道这里现在什么状况 |
[39:24] | And if he does, we’re in here. So just be ready. | 如果他知道 我们在这里 做好准备 |
[39:28] | What does that mean? | 那是什么意思 |
[39:29] | We can’t just stand here. | 我们不能坐以待毙 |
[39:31] | He killed Dwayne. He’s not gonna let us go. | 他已经杀了德韦恩 不会放过我们的 |
[39:33] | Okay, listen up. Change of plans. | 听我说 计划有变 |
[39:35] | You are coming with me. Come on. | 你 跟我来 快 |
[39:37] | – Come on. – Take me. | -快 -带我走 |
[39:38] | Come on, missy! Come on! | 快点 小妞儿 快 |
[39:39] | – Now. – Okay. Okay. | -马上 -好了 知道了 |
[39:41] | Come on, Dwayne! | 快点 德韦恩 |
[39:42] | Stop hogging the M.R.I. Machine! | 别占着核磁共振仪不放嘛 |
[39:43] | What the hell’s that? | 什么情况 |
[40:02] | Thad! | 萨德 |
[40:05] | T Tee. | |
[40:30] | Jordan? Jordan! | 乔丹 乔丹 |
[40:32] | I’m okay. | 我没事 |
[40:36] | Toph? | 陶福 |
[40:43] | Toph! | 陶福 |
[40:45] | Oh, God, Topher! Toph! Toph! | 天啊 陶福 陶福 陶福 |
[40:46] | No! No, no, no, no! Toph! Come on! | 不 不要 陶福 不要啊 |
[40:49] | Topher! Toph! Hey! We’ve got you. We’ve got you. | 陶福 我们来了 我们来救你了 |
[40:52] | Somebody get a crash cart! | 给我推急救车来 |
[40:55] | Topher, no. | 陶福 不要 |
[41:02] | Toph. | 陶福 |