时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | This is Agent Milo Osbourne of the D.E.A. | 这位是缉毒局的麦洛·奥斯本探员 |
[00:04] | FBI’s been tracking a small plane | 联调局正在追查一架 |
[00:06] | that was flying low over the border, | 低空飞越边境的小型飞机 |
[00:07] | carrying suspected smugglers. | 机上载有走私嫌疑犯 |
[00:09] | – Anybody else on board? – This was the only guy. | -还有别的人在机上吗 -只有他还活着 |
[00:11] | I’ll take that for evidence. | 我先拿走列为证据了 |
[00:12] | How soon can I talk to him? | 想让他开口说话得用多久 |
[00:13] | Hey, we have to stabilize him first, | 我们得先使他状况稳定下来 |
[00:16] | so just wait outside. | 你在外面等着 |
[00:17] | There’s a chemical factory explosion in Selma. | 塞尔玛发生了化工厂爆炸 |
[00:19] | This place is gonna be swamped in no time. | 过不了多久就会有大批的伤者送来 |
[00:20] | Where the hell are T.C. and Topher? | TC和陶福到底在哪 |
[00:22] | They should’ve been down here by now. | 他们早应该下来了 |
[00:23] | Why is this door locked? | 为什么把门锁着 |
[00:24] | – Come on! Hey! Get in here! – Oh, my God. | -过来 给我进来 -天哪 |
[00:26] | Right there. Get against that wall. | 过去 靠墙站着 |
[00:28] | – Right there. – Oh, God. Oh, God. | -老实点 -天哪 |
[00:28] | T.C., Topher, and Jordan are in a hostage situation. | TC 陶福和乔丹被人劫持了 |
[00:31] | Right now, it is on you. | 所以现在 需要你负起责任来 |
[00:32] | You’re gonna see some scary things tonight. | 今晚你们将会目睹各种胆战心惊的画面 |
[00:34] | Know the patient is always more scared than you. | 记住患者比你们更害怕 |
[00:35] | Landry, can you help with intake and assist ’em with triage? | 兰德丽 能帮忙收治和分诊病人吗 |
[00:38] | Whatever you need. And, Drew, you got this. | 当然可以 德鲁 你能行的 |
[00:41] | – Oh, my God, Dwayne. – Hey! Stop it! | -天哪 德韦恩 -老实点 |
[00:43] | Think I’m playing, doc? | 你以为我在开玩笑吗 医生 |
[00:46] | It’s almost go time. We’re starting with flash bangs. | 马上要行动了 我们先用闪光弹 |
[00:54] | – Toph? – Oh, God, Topher! | -陶福 -天啊 陶福 |
[00:58] | Topher. | 陶福 |
[01:00] | Toph! | 陶福 |
[01:02] | Topher, we got you, okay? | 陶福 我们来救你了 |
[01:03] | – We’re here. – Come on, Toph. | -我们在这 -醒醒 陶福 |
[01:05] | Toph? | 陶福 |
[01:07] | Come on, Toph! Stay with me, buddy! | 陶福 醒醒 兄弟 撑住 |
[01:09] | It’s okay, Topher. We got you. | 没事了 陶福 我们来救你了 |
[01:10] | Make some room! | 让一让 |
[01:11] | Everybody, come on! | 大家让一下 |
[01:12] | Outta the way! Outta the way! | 别挡路 别挡路 |
[01:15] | I know. I know! | 我知道 我知道 |
[01:16] | We will get to you. | 会尽快帮大家安排的 |
[01:17] | – We’ll get to you and you, yes. – Calm down. | -我们会尽快安排 -请大家冷静 |
[01:19] | Yes, I know this is hard for everybody. | 我知道大家都很痛苦 |
[01:20] | Please, lady. Come on. | 小姐 拜托 |
[01:20] | And I can only imagine what you are going through. | 我只能去想象你们的经历 |
[01:22] | We are trying everything we can right now to identify who is here. | 我们正在想方设法确定本院伤者的身份 |
[01:25] | The victims have been spread out across several hospitals. | 伤者被分置在多家医院 |
[01:28] | So if you just bear with us, | 所以请大家耐心些 |
[01:30] | the nurses will take down your information, | 护士会登记你们的资料 |
[01:32] | and we will let you know what we know. Okay? | 我们也会随时通报大家 好吗 |
[01:34] | – Wait! We need to know something! – How long? | -我们需要了解实情 -要等多久 |
[01:36] | – Okay, thank you. – I don’t wanna stay here for nothin’! | -谢谢大家 -我可不想瞎耽误工夫 |
[01:38] | Come on, lady! You gotta give us more than that! | 别走 事情还没完 |
[01:39] | – What a mess. – Yeah. Everybody needs an answer, | -简直一团糟 -谁都想要一个交代 |
[01:41] | and I don’t have it. How’s Topher? | 我上哪找交代去 陶福怎么样了 |
[01:43] | Not looking good. | 不太好 |
[01:44] | T.C. is with him, and Scott’s on his way in. | TC在那 斯科特正往这赶 |
[01:46] | I just got off the phone with Dwayne’s family. | 我刚刚联系了德韦恩的家人 |
[01:48] | They’ll be here soon. | 他们很快就来 |
[01:49] | And when I’m done speaking with them, | 跟他们谈妥之后 |
[01:51] | I’ll come back and I’ll help you here. | 我就回来帮你 |
[01:52] | Okay. Thanks. That’d be great. | 谢谢 那真是太好了 |
[01:55] | Mr. Ragosa? | 拉戈萨先生 |
[01:57] | We’ve cleared everything. | 我们已经清理了现场 |
[01:58] | Detective Gonzalez is gonna run point from here. | 冈萨雷斯探长会亲自查办这个案子 |
[02:01] | – He’s with the shooter right now. – Okay. | -他现在和枪击犯在一起 -好的 |
[02:03] | Wish it would’ve played out a bit differently. | 真希望结局不是这样 |
[02:05] | Thank you for all your help. | 感谢你们的大力帮助 |
[02:10] | I need 8 units of B-positive blood, typed and crossed. | 八个单位B型阳性血 交叉配型 |
[02:13] | Kenny, send a trauma panel and set up for intubation. | 肯尼 拿清创包 准备气管插管 |
[02:15] | – Got it. – Did you call Scott? | -好的 -给斯科特打电话了吗 |
[02:16] | He’s on his way in, about 10 minutes out. | 他正在往这赶 大概还有十分钟 |
[02:18] | Someone needs to call his wife Janet. | 得给他妻子珍妮特打电话 |
[02:19] | She needs to be here now. | 她得马上过来 |
[02:20] | – I’m on it. – Stay with me, buddy. | -我这就去 -撑住 兄弟 |
[02:22] | Grab me a central line kit. | 给我一个中心静脉包 |
[02:26] | Hand me a Mac 3. | 给我一根三号导管 |
[02:28] | I can’t help but think that… | 我忍不住想到 |
[02:30] | Maybe if I’d figured out what you were trying to say to me, | 如果当时我反应过来你在跟我说什么 |
[02:32] | – I could’ve — – No, no, no, no. You — you couldn’t have known. | -我就能 -不 这不怪你 |
[02:33] | Maybe Topher doesn’t get shot | 也许陶福不会中枪 |
[02:34] | because you were trying to protect me. | 因为你当时要保护我 |
[02:36] | Jordan, I was never gonna lose you. | 乔丹 我永远都不能失去你 |
[02:37] | The guy’s a scumbag who shot Dwayne in cold blood. | 那个人渣残忍地杀死了德韦恩 |
[02:39] | You are not responsible for any of this. | 你对此一点责任都没有 |
[02:41] | – You understand? – Guys? | -明白吗 -伙计们 |
[02:44] | I know this is going to be awkward, | 我知道这会很纠结 |
[02:45] | but the shooter needs medical attention. | 但这个枪击犯需要接受治疗 |
[02:47] | – Screw him. – That’s too bad. | -让他死吧 -太遗憾了 |
[02:48] | I know how you feel. I — | 我明白你们的心情 我 |
[02:49] | No, you don’t. | 不 你不明白 |
[02:51] | You’re right. I don’t. | 对 我不明白 |
[02:54] | But we have to treat him. | 但我们必须对他进行治疗 |
[02:55] | Send Drew. | 让德鲁去 |
[02:56] | Drew is overwhelmed with the factory victims. | 德鲁为了工厂伤者已经忙得焦头烂额了 |
[02:58] | Paul and Krista are too inexperienced to do it alone. | 保罗和克丽丝塔经验太少不能单干 |
[03:01] | Look, under normal circumstances, | 在正常情况下 |
[03:03] | I’d be sending you home, Jordan. | 我会请你回家休息的 乔丹 |
[03:04] | You’re the attending. You have to do this. | 你是主治医师 你必须去 |
[03:09] | I’m okay here. Scott’s on his way in. | 我没问题 斯科特马上也要到了 |
[03:12] | Just get it over and done with and come back here. | 赶紧弄完再过来 |
[03:19] | Another factory victim? | 又是化工厂的伤者 |
[03:20] | Female with full-body second and third-degree burns. | 女性 全身Ⅱ至Ⅲ度烧伤 |
[03:22] | B.P.’s 60 systolic. Oxygen is low. | 收缩压六十 血氧很低 |
[03:24] | Trauma 3 right here. Krista, Paul, you’re with me. | 进创伤三室 克丽丝塔 保罗 跟我来 |
[03:27] | Gave her a dose of morphine for the pain. | 给她打了一针吗啡镇痛 |
[03:30] | Okay, get ready. | 好了 准备好了 |
[03:31] | Very careful, people. On my count. | 大家要非常小心 数到三 |
[03:33] | One, two, three. | 一 二 三 |
[03:37] | Paul, I need you to come with me. | 保罗 我需要你跟我来 |
[03:40] | – Hey. How’s Toph? – Not good. | -陶福怎么样了 -不太好 |
[03:42] | But T.C.’s with him, and Scott’s on his way. | TC在抢救 斯科特正在赶来 |
[03:45] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[03:50] | You gotta be kidding me! | 怎么会这样 |
[03:53] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[03:53] | It really hurts! My neck! | 好疼 我的脖子 |
[03:55] | Yeah, I bet it does. | 我相信一定很疼 |
[03:56] | – It really hurts! – Shut up. | -真的很疼 -闭嘴 |
[03:58] | Detective Gonzalez, S.A.P.D. | 我是圣安东尼奥警局的冈萨雷斯探长 |
[04:00] | You got anything I could feed my boss on Milo’s condition? | 我该怎样向上级汇报麦洛的病情呢 |
[04:04] | It looks like a blunt trauma to the neck, zone two. | 看起来像是颈部Ⅱ区钝挫伤 |
[04:06] | From Dr. Callahan’s struggle, right? | 跟卡拉翰医生打架造成的 对吗 |
[04:07] | How did that go down? | 怎么会这样 |
[04:10] | He had a gun pointed at me. He was gonna take me with him. | 他用枪指着我 打算挟持我 |
[04:13] | T.C. stopped him. | TC阻止了他 |
[04:14] | Pretty ballsy guy to do that — and a little reckless. | 他这么做相当有胆量 也有点鲁莽 |
[04:16] | We were about to come in. | 我们当时正要进去 |
[04:17] | We didn’t know you were out there. | 我们不知道你们在外面 |
[04:20] | What do you think? | 你觉得呢 |
[04:22] | I think T.C. did the right thing. | 我觉得TC做得对 |
[04:24] | About this guy. | 关于这个病人 |
[04:26] | Right. | 对 |
[04:27] | We need a scan to look for a carotid artery injury. | 我们得做个扫描排除颈动脉损伤 |
[04:29] | He may need a stent or surgical repair. | 他可能需要装支架或者手术修补 |
[04:32] | Exactly. So get a scan of his neck. | 很好 给他颈部做个扫描 |
[04:34] | If it comes back positive, | 如果结果提示有问题 |
[04:35] | you put him in the queue for surgery. | 就给他排个手术 |
[04:38] | But he has to wait. | 但他得等 |
[04:39] | – What? – Just to be clear, doctor, | -什么 -我说一句 医生 |
[04:41] | Milo here is gonna be a key witness in a few other cases, | 麦洛是其他几件案子的关键证人 |
[04:43] | so it’s very important that you keep him alive. | 所以他活着很重要 |
[04:45] | We needed Dwayne alive. | 我们需要德韦恩活着 |
[04:47] | We need Topher alive. | 我们需要陶福活着 |
[04:49] | And all of those people out there that did nothing | 外面的那些人什么都没做 |
[04:50] | but got themselves caught in an explosion? | 却卷进了一起爆炸事故 |
[04:53] | They need to be alive, too. | 他们也需要活着 |
[04:54] | So he can wait behind the rest of them. | 所以他要等在他们后面 |
[04:57] | No. | 不 |
[04:58] | Is she really the only doctor? | 她真是唯一的医生吗 |
[05:02] | For those of you coming in to help, | 所有来帮忙的人 |
[05:03] | thank you very much. Thank you. | 非常感谢 谢谢你们 |
[05:07] | Now I know you all are worried. Okay? | 我知道你们都很担心 好吗 |
[05:10] | But Topher, he was wounded and he’s in surgery. | 陶福 他受伤了正在接受手术 |
[05:14] | And I’m very sad to inform you, but Dwayne… | 我很悲痛地通知你们 德韦恩… |
[05:17] | He was shot. He didn’t make it. | 他中弹了 没有挺过来 |
[05:21] | Again, this has been a brutal night, but it’s not over. | 这是个残酷的夜晚 但尚未结束 |
[05:24] | Let’s say a prayer for Dwayne and Topher, | 让我们为德韦恩和陶福祈祷 |
[05:26] | and let’s get back to what we have to do. | 然后回到自己岗位上各司其职 |
[05:29] | We’ll get through this together. Thank you. | 我们会共同渡过难关的 谢谢大家 |
[05:34] | Jordan. You okay? | 乔丹 你还好吗 |
[05:35] | I’m fine. We’ll talk later. | 我很好 过会儿再聊 |
[05:37] | – What do we got? – Single G.S.W. to the abdomen. | -病人什么情况 -腹部单发枪伤 |
[05:39] | Pressure’s borderline. | 血压在临界值 |
[05:40] | F.A.S.T. scan revealed blood pooling behind his liver. | 创伤超声重点扫描显示肝后积血 |
[05:43] | I suspect an IVC injury. | 我怀疑是下腔静脉损伤 |
[05:44] | Ox pressure’s dropping. | 氧分压在下降 |
[05:45] | N-no time for a scan. He needs the O.R. | 没时间做扫描了 他得动手术 |
[05:47] | Systolic is down to 40. He must be bleeding. | 收缩压降至四十 他一定是出血了 |
[05:49] | Type and cross for 8 units. | 交叉配型八个单位 |
[05:50] | Come on, Topher. Hang in there. | 加油 陶福 坚持住 |
[05:51] | We just gotta get the bullet out. | 我们得把子弹取出来 |
[05:52] | – Door. – Scott, I’ll be scrubbing in with you. | -开门 -斯科特 我跟你一起上手术 |
[05:55] | – Somebody hit the elevator! – What happened? | -谁帮忙按住电梯 -怎么了 |
[05:57] | – Everybody, move! – Get the elevator door! | -大家让开 -按着电梯门 |
[05:58] | – Outta the way! – Out — outta the way! | -别挡路 -别挡路 |
[06:00] | Let’s go! Move! | 快走 快 |
[06:24] | Pressure’s down to 60. | 血压降至六十 |
[06:27] | Still can’t see what’s bleeding. | 还是看不见哪里出血 |
[06:30] | Little more retraction, please. | 拉钩用力 再拉开一点 |
[06:36] | Okay, I need you to place a running suture | 好的 我需要你在我的血管钳下面 |
[06:38] | right beneath my clamp there. | 进行连续缝合 |
[06:40] | What a mess. | 真是一团糟 |
[06:51] | And, hey, Toph, | 陶福 |
[06:52] | this son of a bitch here is my brother and platoon leader — | 这个王八蛋是我弟弟 排长 |
[06:55] | Captain Thad Callahan. | 萨德·卡拉翰上尉 |
[06:56] | You forgot about tougher, cooler, better-looking, | 你忘了说更坚强 更出色 更帅气 |
[06:59] | kicked your ass a million times… | 赢过你无数次 |
[07:00] | Placement’s good. You can cut the suture now. | 位置正好 现在可以缝了 |
[07:03] | TC TC T.C.! T.C.! | |
[07:05] | – Yeah? – Suture. | -怎么了 -缝合 |
[07:06] | Yeah, I got it. I got it. | 知道了 知道了 |
[07:09] | Got it. | 知道了 |
[07:12] | We have to identify patients | 患者一入院 |
[07:13] | as soon as they’ve been admitted. | 我们就得识别他们的身份 |
[07:14] | If the patient is unresponsive when they come in, | 如果他们入院时无自主反应 |
[07:16] | try to find some I.D. | 尽量找到识别身份的东西 |
[07:17] | or anything that could help identify them to loved ones. | 或者任何能让家属认出他们的东西 |
[07:19] | We’re on it and we’re cross-referencing | 正在办 我们还在跟本区 |
[07:21] | with the other area hospitals. | 其他医院做相互参照 |
[07:22] | – Perfect. – Is there any word on Topher? | -好极了 -陶福那边有什么消息吗 |
[07:25] | He’s still in surgery. | 他还在手术中 |
[07:26] | I promise I’ll make an announcement | 我保证一有消息 |
[07:28] | – as soon as I hear anything. – Thanks. | -就立刻告诉大家 -多谢 |
[07:29] | I just checked in. | 我刚确认过了 |
[07:31] | Still touch and go. | 情况依然很危险 |
[07:33] | Hey, uh, shooter’s scan came back positive. | 枪击犯的扫描结果确实有问题 |
[07:34] | There’s a small tear in the carotid. | 颈动脉有一处小的撕裂 |
[07:36] | – Are his vitals stable? – For now. | -生命体征稳定吗 -目前是的 |
[07:37] | There’s a hematoma plugging the hole. | 有一血凝块堵住了撕裂口 |
[07:39] | Um, I’ll get him to the O.R. | 我会安排他进手术室 |
[07:40] | No. The O.R.s are full. | 不行 手术室满了 |
[07:42] | So he’s just gonna have to wait for interventional radiology | 他需要等着做介入 |
[07:44] | for an endoscopic repair. | 进行内镜修补 |
[07:46] | Jordan? | 乔丹 |
[07:48] | I know this is a difficult situation, | 我知道这很艰难 |
[07:50] | but you have to treat him like every other patient. | 但你对他必须像对其他患者一样一视同仁 |
[07:52] | He’s not like every other patient. | 他跟其他患者根本不一样 |
[07:53] | I hired you as Interim Chief of Staff because | 我聘请你做临时医务主任是因为 |
[07:55] | you’re the kind of person that does the right thing. | 你是一个识大体知分寸的人 |
[07:58] | I know it’s not easy, especially in this case, | 我明白这不容易 尤其是这个病人 |
[08:01] | but it’s the job. | 但这是工作 |
[08:07] | Paul. | 保罗 |
[08:10] | Do an O.R. setup. | 准备手术 |
[08:11] | I’m gonna repair the artery myself. | 我亲自来做动脉修补 |
[08:12] | In the trauma room? Down here? | 在创伤室吗 在这儿做吗 |
[08:14] | The surgeons are swamped. I.R.’s gonna take forever. | 外科忙得人仰马翻 介入要等很久 |
[08:16] | It’s a temporary measure, but it will save his life. | 虽然这是临时方案 但能救他的命 |
[08:19] | The hematoma isn’t gonna be a band-aid for long. | 血凝块撑不了太久的 |
[08:22] | Okay. | 好 |
[08:22] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[08:34] | Got it. | 拿出来了 |
[08:35] | Just missed the aorta. | 恰好错开了主动脉 |
[08:39] | All right, let’s place another silk. | 很好 再缝一针 |
[08:41] | Sponge stick, please. | 请给我纱布条 |
[08:43] | Repair is done. Time to remove this clamp. | 修补完成 可以松开血管钳了 |
[08:46] | Moment of truth. | 关键时刻来临 |
[08:48] | Sutures are holding. | 缝合很稳固 |
[08:49] | Field remaining dry. | 没有出血 |
[08:51] | T.C., I can get him closed up here if you wanna take a break. | TC 要是你想歇会 可以我来关胸 |
[08:54] | I’m not going anywhere. I’m — I’m fine. | 我不会走的 我没事 |
[08:56] | Okay. Good. | 行 好吧 |
[09:01] | All right, we got her intubated. | 好了 已经给她气管插管了 |
[09:02] | Now let’s get her some relief. | 现在给她缓解一下疼痛吧 |
[09:03] | Let’s start her on Q15-minute dilaudid pushes, | 给她一支盐酸氢吗啡酮 静推十五分钟 |
[09:05] | and she needs aggressive fluid resuscitation. | 而且她需要进行积极液体复苏 |
[09:08] | Krista? You with me? | 克丽丝塔 你在听吗 |
[09:14] | Just with Topher the O.R… | 只是陶福还在手术 |
[09:17] | – and Dwayne. – I know it’s terrible, | -还有德韦恩 -我知道这很可怕 |
[09:19] | and we all wanna be out there helping Topher, | 大家都想过去救陶福 |
[09:21] | but we’re in here. | 但咱们现在在这里 |
[09:22] | I don’t wanna be a hard-ass, but you gotta focus. | 我不想太严厉 但你必须集中精神 |
[09:26] | Okay. | 好 |
[09:28] | Okay. | 很好 |
[09:29] | How’s he doing? | 情况如何 |
[09:30] | He’s gonna make it, right? | 他能撑下来对吧 |
[09:32] | He’s lost a lot of blood, but we’re almost done. | 他大量失血 但我们快搞定了 |
[09:36] | Release the proximal clamp. | 松开近端血管钳 |
[09:40] | Whoa. It’s not holding. | 缝线松脱 |
[09:41] | It’s fine, Paul. It just — it needs an extra suture. | 没关系 保罗 再缝一针 |
[09:42] | Do you need help, doctor? Should I call for Dr. Clemens? | 需要帮忙吗 医生 要叫克莱门斯医生吗 |
[09:44] | I got it, okay? | 我可以的 |
[09:45] | Everybody just… Paul, watch what I do. | 大家只要 保罗 仔细看我怎么做 |
[09:49] | Add another suture and tie it off. | 再缝一针 然后打结 |
[09:52] | Now…remove the clamp. | 现在松开血管钳 |
[09:54] | See? It’s all under control. | 看 一切尽在掌握之中 |
[09:57] | When we’re finished, feel free to put his cuffs back on. | 等我们搞定 请给他重新戴上手铐 |
[10:00] | He’ll be awake shortly and in a lot of pain. | 他很快就会醒来 而且会剧痛无比 |
[10:02] | No skin off my nose. | 我无所谓的 |
[10:03] | All right, look, I’ve done my job. Now you do yours. | 听着 我已经尽了职 你也要一样 |
[10:05] | No deals. He goes to prison. | 没得商量 他要进监狱 |
[10:08] | Count on it. | 放心吧 |
[10:11] | Reporting live from Selma, | 塞尔玛现场报道 |
[10:12] | where a deadly fertilizer explosion | 此处发生的化肥厂大爆炸 |
[10:15] | has claimed the lives of at least two people | 目前已至少有两人死亡 |
[10:17] | and injured many more. | 多人受伤 |
[10:19] | Right now, emergency responders are still rescuing people | 现在 急救人员仍在从建筑物内 |
[10:21] | from inside the building. | 抢救伤员 |
[10:23] | Victims are being taken to a number of local hospitals, | 伤者均被送往几家当地医院 |
[10:26] | including San Antonio Memorial. | 包括圣安东尼奥纪念医院 |
[10:28] | All I’ve heard was that Topher just got out of surgery. | 我只知道陶福刚刚做完手术 |
[10:31] | There haven’t been any complications so far, so… | 目前还未出现并发症 所以 |
[10:33] | Okay. Thank you. Keep the updates coming. | 好 谢谢 有新消息随时告诉我 |
[10:34] | You got it. | 没问题 |
[10:38] | Toph? | 陶福 |
[10:40] | Topher? | 陶福 |
[10:42] | Topher. | 陶福 |
[10:46] | You’re not gonna kiss me, are you? | 你不是要亲我吧 |
[10:48] | Just try and stop me. | 有本事来阻止我呀 |
[10:54] | So… all things considered here… | 所以 目前总的来说 |
[10:59] | Dwayne, man. | 德韦恩啊 |
[11:01] | – Yeah. That’s, uh… – I can’t believe it. | -是啊 -真是难以置信 |
[11:03] | That’s gonna be a hard one to forget. | 这件事会让我们难以忘怀的 |
[11:06] | How’s Jordan? | 乔丹怎么样 |
[11:07] | Shaken. She had to work on Milo. | 吓到了 她还得去救治麦洛 |
[11:10] | What? | 什么 |
[11:11] | Carotid injury. | 颈动脉损伤 |
[11:12] | You know, I wish — I wish I’d killed him. | 我希望自己能杀了他 |
[11:14] | I wish you’d killed him before he shot me. | 我希望你能在他开枪打我之前杀了他 |
[11:17] | I have three kids. That scared the crap out of me, man. | 我有三个孩子 我真是害怕得要命 |
[11:20] | I almost pissed myself. | 差点就吓尿了 |
[11:24] | And then those flash bangs… | 然后那些闪光弹 |
[11:26] | It kind of took me back to the war, you know? | 这好像把我带回了战场 |
[11:30] | Down! Down! | 趴下 趴下 |
[11:32] | You ever think about | 你有想起过那个 |
[11:33] | that sniper that shot Thad? | 射死了萨德的狙击手吗 |
[11:37] | Get a hemostat pin and try to clamp off the bleeder. | 去拿止血夹试着夹住出血处 |
[11:39] | Right. Right, right. | 对对对 |
[11:44] | I try not to think about anything about that day. | 我试着不再回想那天的任何事 |
[11:49] | Do you? | 你呢 |
[11:51] | T Tee? | |
[11:54] | It just keeps popping in my head. | 总是不断浮现在我脑海里 |
[11:59] | And I just… | 我只是 |
[12:00] | – I just… – Tee. | -我只是 -T |
[12:04] | T Tee? | |
[12:07] | T Tee! | |
[12:09] | You just what? | 你只是什么 |
[12:11] | – Just, uh… – Oh, Topher! | -只是 -陶福 |
[12:14] | Toph! | 陶福 |
[12:15] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[12:16] | I’m okay. I’m okay. | 我没事 我没事 |
[12:18] | I don’t understand. How-how did this happen? | 我不明白 这是怎么回事 |
[12:20] | Topher will explain everything. | 陶福会解释一切的 |
[12:22] | You guys need to talk, Janet. He’s gonna be fine. | 你们需要谈谈 珍妮特 他会没事的 |
[12:24] | I took the bullet out myself. | 我亲自取出了子弹 |
[12:26] | Toph, there’s extra morphine in the P.C.A. machine. | 陶福 镇痛泵里多加了点吗啡 |
[12:28] | Wait. You just… | 等等 你只是 |
[12:29] | – You…you enjoy. – Tee. | -你 请自便 -T |
[12:31] | T Tee! | |
[12:34] | I just can’t imagine the recovery process | 我难以想象这样的伤势 |
[12:35] | for something like this. | 康复过程会是怎样的 |
[12:36] | There isn’t one. | 无法康复 |
[12:37] | When I was a medic in Iraq, | 当我在伊拉克当医生时 |
[12:39] | an I.E.D. went off, killed three guys. | 一个简易爆炸装置爆炸 死了三个人 |
[12:42] | This guy one survived, | 有一个人活了下来 |
[12:43] | except the entire right side of his body was burned | 但他整个右侧躯体都被烧伤 |
[12:45] | all the way down to the muscle. | 烧伤深达肌肉组织 |
[12:47] | Lot of skin grafts, lot of plastic surgery, | 反复多次植皮手术 整形手术 |
[12:49] | and a lot of pain. | 还有许多痛苦 |
[12:50] | – Oh, God. – So let’s just focus on | -天哪 -所以我们就主要 |
[12:52] | making her comfortable and easing her pain. | 让她舒服些 减轻她的痛苦 |
[12:55] | One step at a time. | 一步一步来 |
[13:00] | That was dispatch. | 又有急诊 |
[13:00] | There’s been a secondary explosion at the factory. | 工厂发生了二次爆炸 |
[13:02] | They’re trying to triage there on site, | 他们正努力当场分诊 |
[13:04] | but they’re requesting help. | 但他们要求支援 |
[13:06] | We’re already stretched too thin. | 我们人手已经十分紧张了 |
[13:07] | I got it. I can go. | 我知道了 我能去 |
[13:08] | Topher’s fine. I just saw him. | 陶福没事 我刚去看了他 |
[13:10] | Spread the word, okay? | 告诉大家这消息 |
[13:11] | Hey, Tee. Can we talk for a second? | T 我们能谈一下吗 |
[13:14] | Look, the only place that you should be going right now | 你现在唯一应该去的地方 |
[13:16] | is home. | 就是自己家 |
[13:17] | You’ve been through a lot tonight. | 你今晚经历了很多事情 |
[13:18] | Yeah, so have you, but you’re here. | 对 你也是 但你还在这里 |
[13:21] | Is the shooter gonna make it? | 那个枪击犯能挺过去吗 |
[13:22] | – He’s stable. Okay, don’t change the subject. – I’m fine. | -他情况稳定 别换话题 -我很好 |
[13:24] | I’ve been through way worse. | 我经历过比这糟得多的事 |
[13:25] | I’m just anxious to get out here. | 我只是对于去那里有点紧张 |
[13:26] | I don’t wanna be late and have it on my hands. | 我不想迟到并为此负责 |
[13:28] | – Okay? – No, Tee… | -懂吗 -不 T |
[13:29] | You have another day shifter coming in, | 马上会有一个白班医生过来 |
[13:31] | you got plenty of people here to help you handle things, | 这里有很多人帮助你做事 |
[13:33] | but you got no one out there who can do what I can do. | 但在那里没有能代替我的人 |
[13:35] | You know that I’m right. | 你知道我说得对 |
[13:36] | Mollie, tell them I’m on my way. | 莫莉 告诉他们我在路上 |
[13:42] | Drew. | 德鲁 |
[13:45] | Can Krista handle the debriding without you? | 你不在的话克丽斯塔能搞定清创吗 |
[13:46] | Yeah. She’s got it done. | 可以 她已经弄好了 |
[13:48] | There was another explosion at the factory. T.C. is on his way. | 工厂又发生了爆炸 TC已经在路上了 |
[13:50] | I need you to go and keep an eye on him. He’s just… | 我需要你去看着点他 他有点 |
[13:54] | he’s way too jacked up. | 他积极得有点过头了 |
[13:55] | – You got it. – Thank you. | -好的 -谢谢 |
[13:57] | How you doing? | 你还好吗 |
[13:57] | I’m fine. | 我很好 |
[13:59] | I am. I’m fine. | 我真的很好 |
[14:01] | Jordan. | 乔丹 |
[14:04] | How you holding up? | 你还撑得住吗 |
[14:05] | Just…focused on getting to the end of the shift. | 就是 集中精神到夜班结束 |
[14:08] | Why don’t you go home? | 你为什么不回家 |
[14:09] | Would you? | 你会回去吗 |
[14:11] | Scott, this is my E.R., okay? | 斯科特 这可是我负责的急诊室 |
[14:12] | We’re understaffed as it is. I’m staying. | 我们人手不够 我要留下来 |
[14:14] | Okay. I just…I had to ask. | 好吧 我只是 我得问 |
[14:17] | I’m headed back to surgery. | 我要回去做手术了 |
[14:18] | Can I borrow your intern Paul to do a post-op eval on Topher? | 我能借用你的实习生保罗给陶福做术后评估吗 |
[14:22] | Might go better with a friendly face. | 由熟人来做可能会更好 |
[14:23] | Sure. I’ll send him up when things slow down here. | 好 这边缓下来我就让他过去 |
[14:26] | Great. Page me if you need me for anything. | 很好 如果你需要我就呼我 |
[14:29] | – I will. – Come on! We got another burn victim coming in! | -好 -快点 又有个烧伤病人来了 |
[14:31] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[14:32] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[14:41] | Tee, you ready? Let’s go. | T 你准备好了吗 我们走 |
[14:44] | T Tee! | |
[14:45] | Tee, we gotta go. | T 我们得走了 |
[14:48] | T.C., come on! We gotta go. | TC 快点 我们得走了 |
[14:51] | Let’s go! The truck’s ready! | 走吧 车已经准备好了 |
[14:52] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[14:53] | – Yeah. Yeah. – I’m going with ya. | -我没事 没事 -我和你一起去 |
[14:55] | Just figured I could use the excitement. Come on. | 我现在精神十足准备大干一场呢 来吧 |
[14:57] | Let’s go, doctors! We don’t have all night! | 走吧 医生 我们耗不起时间 |
[15:06] | All right! Go ahead… | 好了 快走 |
[15:12] | Grab an extra C-collar! | 再拿一个C型枕过来 |
[15:13] | Okay, lift it. Does it hurt? | 抬起来试试 这样疼吗 |
[15:15] | How about that? | 那这样呢 |
[15:17] | Okay, here we go. | 开始行动吧 |
[15:21] | Get the less severe injuries off to university hospital. | 把轻伤者送到大学医院去 |
[15:24] | Make sure to label before you ship. | 伤者送上车之前要确保先做好标记 |
[15:26] | Take a marker and write their conditions and their vitals | 用记号笔在他们的右臂上写上他们的 |
[15:28] | on their right arm. | 病情和生命体征 |
[15:29] | The more severe injuries are to be stabilized here | 伤情较重者需要在这里稳定之后 |
[15:31] | before being transported. | 再进行转移 |
[15:33] | Okay, this guy’s ready. | 好了 可以转移这个人了 |
[15:34] | Clean him up, get him to the hospital. | 给他清理一下 送去医院 |
[15:35] | Doctors, we got a woman in there. | 医生 我们在那边发现一名女性 |
[15:37] | She’s pinned under a beam. | 她被房梁压住了 |
[15:38] | My guys are trying to get her out, | 我的人正在努力把她救出来 |
[15:39] | but they’re afraid she’s taken a lot of smoke | 但是他们担心她吸入了过多烟雾 |
[15:40] | and her breathing’s labored. | 她的呼吸已经有些微弱了 |
[15:41] | – 2-man job. – Yeah. | -要两个人搞定 -没错 |
[15:42] | Okay, take us to her. | 带我们过去 |
[15:43] | Okay, you’ll be masked. | 好的 你们要戴上面罩 |
[15:44] | I’m warning ya — you’ve got about five minutes | 我得警告你们 你们只有五分钟 |
[15:45] | before this thing starts coming down. | 之后这地方就会开始倒塌 |
[15:47] | I think we can handle it. | 我觉得我们能搞定 |
[15:54] | It hurts really bad! | 真的很疼啊 |
[15:57] | I need something for the pain! | 我需要止痛的东西 |
[15:59] | That’s too bad. | 那可太惨了 |
[16:01] | And, you know, it’s probably just gonna get worse. | 你知道吗 可能会越来越痛呢 |
[16:03] | Please! | 求你了 |
[16:04] | I get it. You hate me. | 我知道 你恨透了我 |
[16:06] | You get it?! | 你知道 |
[16:07] | You murdered a man. | 你杀了一个人 |
[16:09] | You were probably gonna kill me, | 你可能还会杀了我 |
[16:10] | and you almost killed one of my friends. | 而且你差点杀死了我朋友 |
[16:13] | The only reason… | 我会救你 |
[16:15] | that I fixed you up is because it’s my job. | 唯一的原因 只是因为这是我的职责 |
[16:18] | I hope that you live to be 100 years old | 我真心希望你能长命百岁 |
[16:20] | and you spend every day of it rotting in prison, | 然后在监狱中度过你的余生 |
[16:22] | because that is what you deserve. | 那是你应得的惩罚 |
[16:25] | So, no. | 所以说 不 |
[16:27] | Nope, you don’t get any pain medication. | 你不会得到任何止痛药 |
[16:30] | You can lie here and suffer for all I care. | 我只希望你躺在这里受尽折磨 |
[16:35] | How’s he doing? | 他怎么样了 |
[16:38] | He’s fine. | 他的情况相当好 |
[16:40] | Oh, come on! | 别这样 |
[16:44] | We just had our fourth victim pass away | 今晚事故中送来的伤者里 |
[16:46] | from the accident tonight. | 这是第四位死亡患者 |
[16:48] | File says Joshua Gomez. | 记录上的名字叫约书亚·戈麦斯 |
[16:49] | Oh, my God. I just spoke with his mother. | 天哪 我刚和他母亲聊过 |
[16:53] | I hate this. | 我真讨厌这种情况 |
[16:55] | It’s like you never get to tell them any good news. | 好像你根本不会给他们带来任何好消息 |
[16:58] | I’ll do it with you. | 我和你一起去 |
[17:01] | Okay. | 好的 |
[17:02] | ..which puts the number of fatalities at eight right now. | 今晚死亡人数已经增至八人 |
[17:05] | Still dozens more injured and being treated. | 无数受伤人员正在治疗中 |
[17:08] | – Victims are being identified… – Ms. Gomez? | -身份鉴定正在进行中 -戈麦斯女士 |
[17:09] | You can check the web site or call the hotline number… | 您可以上网或者拨打热线查询 |
[17:13] | I’m afraid I have some bad news. | 恐怕我带来了一些坏消息 |
[17:16] | Your son Joshua, he — he suffered severe trauma | 您的儿子约书亚 他在爆炸中 |
[17:18] | from the explosion, | 受到重伤 |
[17:20] | and he died. | 他去世了 |
[17:21] | No. | 不 |
[17:23] | I’m so sorry. | 对不起 |
[17:26] | No! | 不 |
[17:28] | No! | 不 |
[17:43] | She’s over here! | 她在这 |
[17:47] | She’s trapped under the debris. | 她被困在废墟里面 |
[17:48] | She’s having trouble breathing. | 她呼吸困难 |
[17:50] | She can’t get any oxygen from the mask. | 她没法用面罩吸氧 |
[17:55] | Over here! | 这里 |
[18:05] | Her airway’s almost closed shut from the swelling. | 她的气道水肿 几乎完全闭合 |
[18:07] | This oxygen ain’t doing crap. | 这点氧气根本没用 |
[18:08] | Hey, Drew, we need to do a crike. | 德鲁 我们要做个气管切开 |
[18:10] | Prep her neck. | 做下准备工作 |
[18:12] | You gotta put the mask back on. | 你得把面罩戴回去 |
[18:14] | I can’t see a thing through that mask. | 戴着面罩我什么都看不到 |
[18:21] | We have to get everyone out of here, doc! | 大家都得出去了 医生 |
[18:26] | Let’s go! Come on! | 快走 快点 |
[18:28] | The structure’s unstable! It’s going to shift! | 这房子撑不住了 已经快塌了 |
[18:30] | You in? | 插进去了吗 |
[18:32] | Okay. I’m in. I’m in. | 好了 进去了 |
[18:34] | Okay, let’s go! | 那我们上 |
[18:46] | T Tee! | |
[18:47] | T.C., we done here? We gotta go! | TC 这边好了吗 要撤了 |
[18:50] | They’re talking about a possible gas leak. | 他们说可能有瓦斯泄漏 |
[18:52] | – Let’s go! Come on. – Yeah. Let’s go. | -我们快走 -好的 走 |
[19:02] | – What the hell are you doing? – I was just, uh… | -你在搞什么啊 -我只是 那个 |
[19:04] | Well, Dr. Clemens told me to put in the catheter. | 克莱门斯医生要我放一个尿管 |
[19:07] | Told you, or told you to tell a nurse? | 要你放 还是要你叫一个护士来 |
[19:10] | Uh, told me to tell a nurse. | 那个 要我叫一个护士来 |
[19:12] | I-I just…thought…you know. | 我就 我就是觉得吧 你明白的 |
[19:14] | Have — have you ever done one of these before? | 你以前插过尿管吗 |
[19:16] | Sure. Yeah. On — on — on a — on a cadaver. | 当然了 在尸体上插过 |
[19:21] | Well, you’re not doing one on me. | 你别想在我身上练习 |
[19:23] | Did you want me to grab a-a nurse or… | 那你要我找个护士来还是 |
[19:24] | No need. | 不用了 |
[19:26] | There is no way I’m getting a catheter. | 我是不会用尿管的 |
[19:28] | It’s not gonna happen, so… | 不可能的 所以说 |
[19:31] | On your way. | 快走吧 |
[19:32] | Shoo. Shoo. | 去 去 |
[19:34] | Keep going. Out. | 走着别停 出去 |
[19:40] | Let me check her tube, | 让我检查下她的插管 |
[19:40] | make sure it’s secure before we transport her. | 在转移她前要确保一切安全 |
[19:42] | Tee, you wanna…Tee? | T 你要 T |
[19:46] | Get her to the rig. | 抬她上救护车 |
[19:48] | T Tee! | |
[19:53] | T Tee! | |
[19:54] | TC T.C.! | |
[19:57] | Tee, where are you?! | T 你在哪儿 |
[20:00] | Tee, we’ve gotta get outta here now! | T 我们得现在离开这里 |
[20:03] | T Tee! | |
[20:15] | Tee, what the hell are you doing?! | T 该死你在做什么 |
[20:18] | I heard somebody yell. | 我听见有人呼救 |
[20:19] | Where? | 在哪儿 |
[20:21] | I thought I heard someone. I gotta find them! | 我想我听到了 我得找到他们 |
[20:24] | – Tee, the building’s clear! – I gotta get in there! | -T 这栋楼已经清空了 -我得进去 |
[20:25] | No one’s here! | 没人在里面 |
[20:26] | It’s gonna collapse! We gotta get outta here! | 楼就要塌了 我们得离开这里 |
[20:29] | – Okay. – Come on! | -好吧 -快来 |
[20:29] | – Yeah. Yeah. – Let’s go! | -好 -我们走 |
[20:40] | Her O2 is dropping. | 她的血氧在下降 |
[20:43] | She’s not moving any air. Jordan! | 她没有呼吸运动 乔丹 |
[20:45] | What’s going on in there, Krista? | 那边怎么了 克丽丝塔 |
[20:45] | The burnt skin around her chest and abdomen is too tight. | 胸腔和腹腔四周的烧伤皮肤绷得太紧了 |
[20:47] | She can’t expand her lungs. | 她的肺部无法扩张 |
[20:49] | She’s gonna suffocate. She needs an escharotomy. | 这样会窒息 她需要进行焦痂切除 |
[20:50] | Clear. | 离手 |
[20:51] | I have my hands full here. You’re gonna have to do it. | 我现在没空 你得自己做 |
[20:53] | Have you ever done one before? | 你以前做过吗 |
[20:54] | I’ve seen videos. | 我看过录像 |
[20:55] | Okay, make an incision through the chest wall. | 好 在胸壁开一个切口 |
[20:58] | It’ll allow the soft tissue to expand | 这样软组织得以扩张 |
[20:59] | so that she can breathe easier. | 她的呼吸也会顺畅 |
[21:01] | – Go assist her. – Got it. | -去协助她 -好的 |
[21:02] | Clear. | 离手 |
[21:04] | All right, you can go. | 好的 你可以开始了 |
[21:09] | – Clear. – Krista, I’ve seen you do some pretty badass things | -离手 -克丽丝塔 你来了这里之后 |
[21:11] | since you’ve been here. | 我见你完成过很多酷毙的事 |
[21:12] | For god sakes, you pulled a fork out a girl’s throat tonight. | 今晚你还把叉子从一个姑娘喉咙里拔了出来 |
[21:15] | Push another epi. You got this. | 再加把劲 你能搞定 |
[21:16] | She’s ready now, doctor. Right up. | 准备好了 医生 动手吧 |
[21:19] | Charging. | 充电 |
[21:22] | Clear! | 离手 |
[21:25] | It’s working. | 有效果了 |
[21:26] | She’s breathing. | 她在呼吸了 |
[21:28] | Her O2 is rising. Oh, God, it’s — it’s really working. | 她的血氧正在升高 天 真的奏效了 |
[21:31] | Nice job, Krista. | 干得好 克丽丝塔 |
[21:34] | Thanks, Kenny. | 多谢 肯尼 |
[21:36] | Never had a doubt. | 我从不怀疑你的能力 |
[21:39] | Now we’ll just have to I.D. her. | 现在我们只需弄清楚她的身份 |
[21:41] | Excuse me. | 劳驾 |
[21:43] | Can you help me? | 能帮帮忙吗 |
[21:44] | Are you here to see a doctor or are you looking for — | 你是来看医生还是你在找… |
[21:46] | My wife Susan. | 我妻子苏珊 |
[21:47] | She was working at the factory in Selma tonight. | 她今晚在塞尔玛的工厂上班 |
[21:50] | I’ve been trying to call her on her cell phone since the accident. | 出事之后 我一直试着打她手机联系她 |
[21:52] | I went to university, and they said to check here. | 我去了大学医院 他们说要来这里找 |
[21:54] | Okay. Let’s get some information. | 好 我们去记录下信息 |
[21:55] | She’s gotta be okay. It’s all my fault. | 她一定得没事啊 这都是我的错 |
[21:58] | – How? – I always bring her her lunch mid-shift, | -怎么说 -她值中班时我总会给她送饭 |
[22:01] | but I was late tonight, | 但今晚我迟到了 |
[22:02] | and she should’ve been in the parking lot with me. | 她本该和我一起在停车场的 |
[22:04] | Okay. Why don’t you just give me your name? | 好 请告诉我你的名字 |
[22:06] | Yeah. Max Leonard. | 马克斯·伦纳德 |
[22:07] | The one night I’m late… | 我就迟到这么一次… |
[22:08] | Is there anything that you can tell me about your wife | 你能不能告诉我一些能够帮助我们 |
[22:10] | that might help us track her down? | 查找到你妻子的信息呢 |
[22:12] | Uh, she’s about 5’5″. Blonde hair, blue eyes. | 她大概1米68 金发蓝眼 |
[22:15] | Let’s see, what else? Uh, she’s got | 我想想 还有 她手腕内侧 |
[22:17] | a little green fairy tattooed on the inside of her wrist. | 有一个小小的绿仙子纹身 |
[22:19] | I told her it was silly, | 我跟她说了这样好傻 |
[22:20] | but she loves “Moulin Rouge!” | 但她超爱「红磨坊」 |
[22:22] | It’s okay. | 可以了 |
[22:23] | Why don’t you have a seat in the waiting room? | 你先在候诊室找个座位稍等一下好吗 |
[22:24] | And I will come find you as soon as I know something. | 我一有消息就马上过去找你 |
[22:26] | Oh, thank you. Thank you. Thank you. | 谢谢 谢谢 谢谢 |
[22:30] | Paging Dr. De la Cruz to Patient Services. | 患者服务中心呼叫德拉·科鲁兹医生 |
[22:33] | Dr. De la Cruz to Patient Services. | 请德拉·科鲁兹医生到患者服务中心 |
[22:35] | Thanks. | 多谢 |
[22:41] | I said no catheter. | 我说了不用导尿管 |
[22:43] | I spoke to Scott, and he says that if you can urinate, | 我和斯科特说了 他说你要是能自己小便 |
[22:45] | you don’t need one. | 就可以不用导尿 |
[22:46] | Tell Scott if he wants a catheter so damn bad, | 告诉斯科特如果他迫不及待想给人导尿 |
[22:49] | he can stick up his own penis. | 让他导在自己的尿道里 |
[22:51] | I-I can’t tell him that. | 这话我可不敢说 |
[22:53] | Just give me the bottle and leave. | 把瓶子给我 你快走吧 |
[22:55] | Actually, um, he’s gonna want proof. | 事实上 他需要证据 |
[22:58] | I kinda…have to stay. | 我必须留下 |
[23:00] | I cannot do it with you watching. | 你看着我尿不出来 |
[23:02] | Step outside or something. | 出去等吧 |
[23:04] | Yeah, if I leave, you’re just gonna lie about it, and… | 我要是出去 你可能会作弊 然后 |
[23:07] | How will I lie? There will be no urine in the bottle. | 我怎么作弊 那样瓶子里就没有尿了 |
[23:13] | Can you get me some water? | 你能给我点水吗 |
[23:14] | But are — are you sure that’s a-a good idea? | 你确定这是个好主意吗 |
[23:16] | Are you telling me what to do? | 你是要告诉我该做什么吗 |
[23:18] | No. I-I wasn’t, uh, t — | 不 我没有 |
[23:22] | Actually, yes. I’m the doctor, and you’re the patient. | 没错 我是医生 你是患者 |
[23:25] | N-normally, you may be my boss, but you aren’t right now. | 平时你是我上司 但你现在不是 |
[23:28] | And if you get backed up, | 如果你不排尿的话 |
[23:29] | you develop urosepsis or renal failure. | 会发展成尿脓毒症或肾衰竭 |
[23:30] | So I’m gonna grab you a glass of water. | 所以 我会给你拿杯水 |
[23:33] | Now if it does not work, | 如果这不行的话 |
[23:34] | I’m getting a nurse to put in the catheter. | 我就得喊护士过来给你导尿了 |
[23:38] | Okay, doctor. | 好吧 医生 |
[23:40] | You make an excellent point. | 你说的很有道理 |
[23:42] | That’s exactly how I would’ve said it. | 换成我也会这么说 |
[23:45] | Can you get me some water, please? | 请你给我倒杯水 好吗 |
[23:47] | Yes, sir. | 没问题 |
[23:52] | Did you want me to leave the water running? | 你需要我一直开着水龙头吗 |
[23:54] | Sometimes that helps when I can’t go. | 有时我尿不出来 这样会有帮助 |
[23:55] | I guess… just makes it happen. | 我猜 也能帮到你 |
[23:58] | Did not need that visual. | 我不需要这种提示 |
[24:02] | Dr. Clemens. | 克莱门斯医生 |
[24:05] | Hey, I just, um… | 我就是… |
[24:06] | I wanted to thank you again | 我想再一次感谢你 |
[24:08] | for getting me in to see Dr. Clodfelter. | 介绍我去看克洛菲尔特医生 |
[24:10] | Glad to do it. He’s the best ocular surgeon I know. | 我很荣幸 他是我知道的最好的眼科医生 |
[24:12] | He ran some tests on me. | 他给我做了一些检查 |
[24:14] | Says they’ll probably be able to get me in | 他说也许下个月就能帮我 |
[24:16] | for the eye surgery next month. | 排上眼部的手术了 |
[24:17] | Oh, that’s great news, Michael. | 好消息啊 迈克 |
[24:18] | I know this trouble with your vision has been a burden on you. | 我知道你因为视力问题压力一直很大 |
[24:21] | – Anyway, I’m back up to the O.R. – All right. | -好了 我要回手术室了 -好的 |
[24:27] | Dr. De la Cruz? | 德拉·科鲁兹医生 |
[24:29] | You’re trying to match patients to family members, right? | 你正在帮伤患找家属 是吗 |
[24:31] | Yeah. Do you have something? | 是的 你有什么信息吗 |
[24:32] | This I.D. was with the woman in Trauma 3. | 这是创伤三室女患者的工作证 |
[24:35] | She’s very badly burned. | 她严重烧伤 |
[24:37] | It was in her jacket. I just found it. | 我刚刚在她外套里找到的 |
[24:44] | All available surgical interns, | 所有在岗的外科实习医生 |
[24:46] | please report to the O.R. | 请到手术室报到 |
[24:48] | All available surgical interns, please report… | 所有在岗的外科实习医生 请到… |
[24:55] | Oh, my God.. | 我的天啊 |
[24:56] | Susan. | 苏珊 |
[24:58] | I’m so sorry. | 我太对不起你了 |
[25:01] | We found her name tag with her jacket. | 我们找到了她外套里的胸牌 |
[25:03] | She’s intubated, so she won’t be able to talk. | 她插着管 所以说不了话 |
[25:05] | Is she in pain? | 她是不是很痛苦 |
[25:06] | She’s heavily medicated. | 我们给她用了很多药 |
[25:07] | Can I touch her? | 我能碰她吗 |
[25:09] | Yes, but just try to be gentle. | 可以 但尽量轻一点 |
[25:16] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
[25:18] | Susan. | 苏珊 |
[25:20] | S — oh, Susan. | 苏珊 |
[25:26] | That was a great incision you made, | 在当时基本看不清的情况下 |
[25:27] | considering you were half-blind. | 你做的切口真的很棒 |
[25:34] | T.C., you want me to take a turn there? | TC 你需要我跟你换一换吗 |
[25:37] | I can step in for you. | 我可以接替你的 |
[25:38] | No. I got it. | 不用 我能行 |
[25:44] | I’m sorry, man. You did everything you could. | 我很难过 你已经尽力了 |
[25:49] | I thought the Captain was dead. | 我觉得上尉已经死了 |
[25:51] | His brain is gone, | 是脑死亡了 |
[25:52] | but he’s pumping to keep the heart working | 他是通过按压保持心脏功能 |
[25:54] | so we can transplant it into Nick. | 这样我们可以把它移植给尼克 |
[25:59] | Dude, why won’t you answer my question? | 兄弟 你为什么不回答我的问题 |
[26:02] | Why? | 为什么 |
[26:05] | T Tee! | |
[26:07] | – Tee? – Yeah? What? | -T -在 怎么了 |
[26:08] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[26:08] | Yeah. Yeah. | 没事 没事 |
[26:10] | We almost there? | 我们是不是快到了 |
[26:12] | Yeah. We’re five minutes out. | 是的 还有五分钟 |
[26:13] | Okay. | 好的 |
[26:15] | – What’s going on? – Nothing. | -发生什么事了 -没事 |
[26:17] | Nothing at all. | 没事发生 |
[26:20] | So tell me, how are you doing? | 跟我说说 你怎么样 |
[26:22] | I just keep telling me I’m fine because I want to be fine. | 我一直跟自己说我很好 因为我想好起来 |
[26:26] | But I’m having a really hard time focusing. | 但我集中不了精力 |
[26:28] | And I can’t get it out of my head. | 我根本忘不掉 |
[26:30] | The last thing you should do is get it out of your head. | 你最不应该做的就是忘却 |
[26:33] | What you need to do is talk about it and deal with it. | 你需要做的是说出来 把它解决掉 |
[26:36] | But honestly, after tonight, | 但老实说 经过了今晚这事 |
[26:37] | you shouldn’t even be here. | 你根本就不应该待在这里 |
[26:38] | I have to be here. I can’t just leave. | 我必须在这里 我不能一走了之 |
[26:42] | Everyone that I care about, they’re here. | 我在乎的每一个人都在这里 |
[26:45] | And none of those people would be judging you, Jordan. | 他们没人会怪你的 乔丹 |
[26:47] | Well, I would judge me. | 但我会怪自己 |
[26:49] | Honestly, I’m judging myself about T.C. right now. | 其实现在我正为TC的事情怪自己 |
[26:53] | About what? | 怪自己什么 |
[26:54] | You know, until I was in that room tonight, | 直到今天我身处那个房间 |
[26:55] | with my life on the line… | 自己命悬一线 在这之前 |
[26:59] | I had no idea what T.C. went through in that war. | 我根本不了解TC在那场战争中经历了什么 |
[27:03] | I thought I knew. I thought I understood. | 我以为我知道 我以为我懂 |
[27:05] | But I was frustrated with him, | 但我却对他很灰心 |
[27:07] | with his anger and his anxiety and his depression. | 因为他的怒气 他的焦虑和他的消沉 |
[27:11] | And I-I didn’t think that it was ever going to end. | 我还觉得他永远也走不出来 |
[27:15] | But if I feel this way after 15 minutes of hell… | 但当我在地狱般的十五分钟里感同身受后 |
[27:20] | What does he feel like after 15 months? | 经历了十五个月的他会是什么感觉 |
[27:23] | I tried to talk to him about it before, | 我以前试过想跟他聊这个 |
[27:25] | but he wouldn’t go there. | 但他就是不说 |
[27:28] | He never does. | 他从来都不说 |
[27:30] | Jordan, could you take a look at the woman in Trauma 3? | 乔丹 你能看看创伤三室的女患者吗 |
[27:32] | Her oxygen levels just won’t come up. | 她的血氧饱和度总是上不去 |
[27:33] | And I… tried to make her as comfortable as possible, but… | 我试着想让她尽量舒服一点 但… |
[27:36] | Terrible way to go. | 真不想现在走 |
[27:38] | Is her husband with her? | 她丈夫跟她在一起吗 |
[27:40] | I’ll talk to him. | 我去跟他谈 |
[27:41] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[27:43] | – All right, let’s go. – Thanks. | -好了 我们走吧 -多谢 |
[27:54] | Mr. Leonard, I’m so sorry. | 伦纳德先生 很抱歉 |
[27:56] | All we can do is just help with the pain. | 我们只能帮她止痛 |
[27:59] | I know. | 我知道 |
[28:01] | I’m sorry. I’m so sorry. | 很抱歉 很抱歉 |
[28:04] | I…really, really hate this part of the job. | 我真讨厌医生的这部分工作 |
[28:10] | Don’t ever lose that. | 永远不要被它打败 |
[28:14] | Dr. Alexander. | 亚历山大医生 |
[28:16] | It’s the shooter. They need you. | 是那个枪击犯 他们需要你 |
[28:18] | Okay. Look, keep her comfortable. | 好吧 让她舒服一点 |
[28:24] | This is pointless. | 没有用的 |
[28:25] | Most of his blood’s already on the floor. | 他的血大部分都流到地板上了 |
[28:28] | I’m calling it. | 我要宣布了 |
[28:31] | 4:02 A.M. | 凌晨四点零二分 |
[28:33] | Got it. 4:02. | 记下了 四点零二 |
[28:34] | He’s dead? | 他死了 |
[28:36] | Why? | 为什么 |
[28:37] | Carotid artery burst open. | 颈动脉爆裂 |
[28:39] | This man needed to be in I.R. for a stent | 他本该去介入放血管支架 |
[28:41] | or in the O.R. with me. | 或者跟我去做手术 |
[28:42] | The sutures tore. | 缝线扯开了 |
[28:44] | The hole needed to be repaired with a dacron patch. | 这个洞应该用涤纶补片进行修补的 |
[28:49] | – What happened? – Who dropped the ball on this? | -怎么了 -是谁搞砸了 |
[28:52] | He was my patient. | 他是我的病人 |
[28:53] | But the field was completely dry when I closed him up. | 我给他缝合的时候并没有出血 |
[28:55] | I double-checked. | 我检查了两次 |
[28:56] | – You said he was stable. – He was. | -你说他情况稳定了 -确实是 |
[28:58] | Look, Scott, you were in the O.R., | 斯科特 你当时在手术室 |
[29:00] | and I didn’t think he was stable enough to wait for I.R. | 而我不认为他的情况能等到做介入 |
[29:02] | So in other words, you screwed up. | 换句话说 你搞砸了 |
[29:15] | Captain. | 队长 |
[29:16] | He didn’t make it. | 他没能挺过来 |
[29:19] | Yeah, the lady doctor that was in there with him | 对 那个被他关起来的女医生 |
[29:20] | did the operation. | 给他做的手术 |
[29:22] | I’m sorry about that, | 我很抱歉 |
[29:23] | but he should’ve been brought up to surgery. | 但他应该上楼去做手术的 |
[29:25] | Look, you guys were swamped upstairs, Scott. | 你们在楼上忙得团团转 斯科特 |
[29:27] | I-I made a tough call. | 我做了艰难的决定 |
[29:29] | Well, it was the wrong one. | 但你的决定是错的 |
[29:31] | Look… | 听着 |
[29:32] | I know this has been a hell of a night for you, | 我知道今晚对你来说很难熬 |
[29:35] | but unless someone is crashing right in front of you, | 但除非有人在你面前不行了 |
[29:37] | surgery needs to happen in the O.R. | 否则都应该在手术室做手术 |
[29:39] | Just have someone get me. I’ll come right down for you. | 让人去叫我就行 我会马上下来找你的 |
[29:42] | Jordan. | 乔丹 |
[29:43] | – You got a second? – Can I… | -你有空吗 -我能不能… |
[29:49] | – He’s off. – What happened? | -他出事了 -怎么了 |
[29:50] | I mean, I wish I was wrong, | 我希望是我想错了 |
[29:51] | but I figured you sent me out there for a reason. | 但我猜你派我去是有理由的 |
[29:53] | Yeah. Okay, tell me everything. | 好吧 跟我说说 |
[29:54] | I’ve never seen him like this before, | 我从没见他这样过 |
[29:56] | but I’ve seen others like this. | 但我见过别人这样 |
[29:57] | After the war, he’s jumpy, he’s sweaty, | 战争之后 他会精神紧张 满身大汗 |
[30:00] | He’s… He said he heard a voice. | 他 他说他听见一个声音 |
[30:02] | – He said that? – He could have, okay? | -他说这个了 -他可能真的听见了 |
[30:04] | We were in a building. It was chaos. | 我们在一栋楼里 那里很吵 |
[30:06] | – He might’ve heard one. – Okay. | -他可能真的听到了 -好吧 |
[30:08] | I don’t think so. | 我不这么认为 |
[30:09] | I should’ve made him go home. | 我应该强迫他回家去 |
[30:10] | Well, we both know that’s easier said than done. | 我们都知道这说起来容易做起来难 |
[30:12] | I tried to get him to let me have the patient. | 我试图让他把病人交给我 |
[30:14] | Pretty basic, open book pelvis fracture. | 很基本的开书型骨盆骨折 |
[30:16] | He wasn’t having any of it. | 根本就用不着他 |
[30:17] | He insisted on doing it himself. | 他坚持要自己来 |
[30:19] | Okay, I’m gonna try and talk to him. | 好吧 我去试着跟他谈谈 |
[30:20] | But, Drew, could you please just stand by? | 但是 德鲁 你先别插手好吗 |
[30:22] | He — he’s in Trauma 2. | 他 他在创伤二室 |
[30:23] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[30:25] | Dr. Alexander. | 亚历山大医生 |
[30:27] | I need you to tell me what happened. | 我需要你告诉我发生了什么事 |
[30:28] | I’m sorry, but this is just not a good time. | 抱歉 但现在不是时候 |
[30:30] | Yeah, but you told me he was fine, | 对 但你告诉我他没事 |
[30:32] | and then I told my boss he was fine, | 我就告诉我的上司他没事 |
[30:33] | and now the guy is dead. | 可现在这家伙死了 |
[30:35] | I need to know why. This is a major case. | 我得知道原因 这是个大案子 |
[30:37] | She said it wasn’t a good time, detective. | 她说了现在不是时候 探长 |
[30:39] | Doctor, do what you need to do. | 医生 你去忙吧 |
[30:41] | Now listen, | 听着 |
[30:42] | you can talk to her after her shift, okay? | 你可以等她下班了再跟她谈 好吗 |
[30:44] | Or even better, maybe tomorrow. | 能明天跟她谈就更好了 |
[30:46] | She’s been through a lot. | 她今天经历的够多的了 |
[30:47] | The other doctor said it was a screwup. | 其他医生说她搞砸了 |
[30:50] | Was it? | 是吗 |
[30:51] | Or maybe she wasn’t trying as hard as she could? | 也许她没有尽最大的努力呢 |
[30:54] | You bet your ass I’m gonna find out. | 我一定会调查清楚的 |
[31:02] | Hey, give me a T-POD to stabilize her pelvis. | 给我个外固定装置固定她的骨盆 |
[31:04] | How’s it going? | 怎么样了 |
[31:05] | It’s good. | 很好 |
[31:07] | Is it? | 是吗 |
[31:14] | Tee, I want you to step down and let me finish this. | T 拜托你去休息吧 我来接手 |
[31:17] | No, I’m fine. | 不 我没事 |
[31:17] | You are not fine. You are not yourself. | 你不是没事 你很不正常 |
[31:19] | I’ve seen you like this before. | 我以前见过你这样 |
[31:21] | Tee, please. | T 拜托 |
[31:24] | Let me help you. | 让我帮帮你 |
[31:27] | Do it for me. | 就当为了我 |
[31:28] | Yeah. Okay. | 好吧 |
[31:32] | I should go check on Topher. | 我去看看陶福怎么样了 |
[31:34] | Yeah. That’s a good idea. | 好主意 |
[31:37] | I’ll be up soon. | 我一会就上去 |
[31:46] | Everything okay? | 没事吧 |
[31:47] | Yeah. Yeah, he’s fine. He just, uh… | 他没事 只是… |
[31:50] | he needed to take a break, that’s all. | 就是需要休息一会 |
[31:51] | Finally, someone got through to him. | 终于有人劝成功了 |
[31:54] | Oh, just so you know, | 就告诉你一声 |
[31:55] | that detective’s on a rampage about what happened, Jordan. | 那个探长特别生气 乔丹 |
[31:58] | It’s not a priority right now. | 现在没空考虑他 |
[31:59] | Oh, it will be. | 但总得考虑的 |
[32:00] | I need to protect you on this one. | 关于这件事我会保护好你的 |
[32:02] | Gonna set you up with our lawyer. | 我会安排你见院方律师 |
[32:04] | This isn’t going away. | 这事儿绝对没完 |
[32:10] | Is that a fairy? | 这是小仙女吗 |
[32:12] | We get a name on this patient? | 这名患者叫什么 |
[32:13] | I don’t know. Ask Drew. | 我不知道 问德鲁 |
[32:22] | Landry? | 兰德丽 |
[32:23] | Earlier this evening, you were talking to a man | 今晚早些时候 你说有个男人 |
[32:25] | who mentioned something about a tattoo on someone’s wrist. | 提到某人手腕上有个纹身 |
[32:28] | That was Max Leonard. | 是马克斯·伦纳德 |
[32:29] | We already found his wife Susan. | 我们已经找到他妻子苏珊了 |
[32:30] | – She’s in 3. – I had to do an escharotomy on her. | -在创伤三室 -我当时给她做了焦痂切除 |
[32:32] | She’s not gonna make it. | 她挺不过去了 |
[32:34] | I just broke the news to her husband. | 我刚刚通知她丈夫了 |
[32:35] | Jordan is working on someone | 乔丹正在治疗的患者 |
[32:36] | who has a green fairy tattoo on her wrist. | 手腕上有个绿仙女纹身 |
[32:39] | What? | 什么 |
[32:41] | I don’t understand. There was a name tag. | 我想不通 当时有她胸牌的 |
[32:43] | Yeah. I-I found it. It was in her jacket. | 是啊 我在她外套里找到的 |
[32:45] | Well, maybe she borrowed the jacket. I don’t know. | 也许外套是借来的 这可说不准 |
[32:51] | Mr. Leonard? | 伦纳德先生 |
[32:55] | Do you have a picture of your wife? | 你有你妻子的照片吗 |
[32:57] | What? Why? | 什么 怎么了 |
[32:59] | On your phone or something? | 你手机什么的 里面有吗 |
[33:02] | I don’t understand. | 我不懂你的意思 |
[33:04] | Why would you want a picture? | 你为什么要照片 |
[33:12] | I have to show you something. | 我得带你去看看 |
[33:17] | Oh, my God! | 天啊 |
[33:20] | Susan! | 苏珊 |
[33:22] | I-I thought you were… | 我以为你… |
[33:24] | But you’re okay! | 但你没事 |
[33:26] | You’re okay. | 你没事 |
[33:27] | Oh! Oh, my God! | 谢天谢地 |
[33:30] | I love you so much. | 我太爱你了 |
[33:35] | Unbelievable, huh? | 难以置信吧 |
[33:38] | But then, uh, who’s that poor woman who was burned? | 那么 那位烧伤的可怜女人又是谁 |
[33:40] | And who does she belong to? | 她又是谁的亲属 |
[33:42] | Krista, let’s see if we can match her | 克丽丝塔 我们去看看她 |
[33:43] | to any of the other reports. | 是否和其他记录吻合 |
[33:47] | Ah. Dr. Clodfelter. | 克洛菲尔特医生 |
[33:49] | You’re up early. | 怎么起这么早呀 |
[33:51] | Yes. Yes, yes, I have a minute. | 有 有 我有空 |
[34:08] | T Tee! | |
[34:10] | Why didn’t you — | 你为什么不… |
[34:11] | T T Tee! Tee! | |
[34:20] | Why? | 为什么 |
[34:39] | Finally. | 终于 |
[34:41] | I thought I would never… | 我以为我永远都… |
[34:45] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[34:47] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[34:51] | I can’t… | 我不能… |
[34:52] | I-I-I can’t breathe. | 我喘不过气来 |
[34:54] | Uh, nurse! Dr. Clemens right now! | 护士 快叫克莱门斯医生 |
[34:56] | Uh, give me T.C. Give me Jordan. Anybody, okay? | 快叫TC或者乔丹 随便哪位 |
[34:58] | – Right away, doctor. – I’ll go page him. | -这就去 -我去呼叫 |
[35:00] | His blood pressure’s dropping. | 血压正在下降 |
[35:10] | We have to stop the bleeding. | 我们得阻止出血 |
[35:12] | More suction, please. | 再吸 |
[35:16] | – What happened? – Epidural hematoma. | -怎么了 -硬膜外血肿 |
[35:17] | Bullet must’ve ricocheted off spine, | 子弹肯定反弹伤到了脊椎 |
[35:19] | and blood is compressing his spinal cord. | 现在血液正压迫他的脊髓 |
[35:21] | If we don’t relieve the bleeding, | 如果不及时清除血肿 |
[35:22] | he could become paralyzed or worse. | 他就会瘫痪 甚至更糟 |
[35:24] | He can’t die. | 他不能死 |
[35:25] | We need to evacuate all of this blood here. | 我们得排空这里所有的出血 |
[35:27] | Gotcha. | 明白 |
[35:27] | He can’t die. | 他不能死 |
[35:29] | T.C., you okay? | TC 你没事吧 |
[35:32] | Tee, save me. | T 救我 |
[35:34] | Thad, you gotta stay with me, man. | 萨德 保持清醒 |
[35:36] | We gotta stop the bleeding. | 我们得先止血 |
[35:37] | You gotta stop the bleeding! Kenny! | 你必须先止血 肯尼 |
[35:40] | Get him outta here! | 把他拖出去 |
[35:42] | We can’t leave him! | 我们不能丢下他 |
[35:44] | TC T T.C.! Tee! | |
[35:46] | Get him outta here! | 快把他拖出去 |
[35:47] | T.C., stop. | TC 别这样 |
[35:48] | – It’s all right. – Calm down. | -没事的 -冷静下 |
[35:50] | – Calm down! – It’s all right. | -冷静下 -没事的 |
[35:52] | – Get off me! – It’s us! | -放开我 -是我们 |
[35:53] | Jordan, step in. | 乔丹 进来 |
[35:54] | – I need you to assist. – Don’t leave me! | -我需要你的协助 -别丢下我 |
[35:56] | – Let’s get him out of here. – It’s cool, T.C. | -把他带走 -没事的 TC |
[35:59] | Jordan! | 乔丹 |
[36:01] | Guy’s a frickin’ nut job, | 他已经疯了 |
[36:03] | and he’s gonna drag you and everyone else here down with him | 你要小心 不然他会把你连同所有人 |
[36:05] | if you’re not careful. | 都拖下水 |
[36:06] | Let’s just focus on saving Topher right now, okay? | 现在先全力以赴救陶福 好吗 |
[36:23] | I just checked on Topher. | 我刚看过陶福了 |
[36:25] | No news yet. | 还没消息 |
[36:26] | And then they told me about the whole thing with T.C. | 他们把TC的事也跟我说了 |
[36:29] | Were you there? | 你当时在吗 |
[36:30] | – What? – T.C. | -什么 -TC |
[36:31] | Do you know if he’s okay? | 他没事吧 |
[36:33] | I-I…I don’t know. | 我 不知道 |
[36:36] | Is everything okay? | 你还好吗 |
[36:38] | I just got a call from, um, Dr. Clodfelter. | 我刚接到了克洛菲尔特医生的电话 |
[36:42] | The eye surgeon. | 眼科医生 |
[36:43] | So what did he say? | 他怎么说 |
[36:44] | It’s a little more complicated than we thought. | 比我当初想的更复杂一些 |
[36:48] | I, uh… | 我… |
[36:50] | I have a tumor behind my eye. | 我眼球后面有个肿瘤 |
[36:53] | Oh, Michael. I’m so sorry. | 迈克 我很难过 |
[36:57] | It’s a hell of a night, huh? | 真是操蛋的一夜啊 |
[37:13] | We tracked your mother down in New Orleans, Mary. | 我们在新奥尔良找到了你母亲 玛丽 |
[37:16] | She’s not gonna be able to get here, | 她没法赶来看你 |
[37:18] | but we’re gonna be right here with you. | 但我们会一直在这陪你 |
[37:20] | We will not leave your side. | 不会离开你的身边 |
[37:22] | I have her on the phone — your mother. | 我给她打了电话 你妈妈 |
[37:24] | She wants to talk to you. | 她想和你说话 |
[37:27] | Go ahead, ma’am. | 说吧 女士 |
[37:29] | Oh, I love you so much, Mary. | 我非常爱你 玛丽 |
[37:32] | You will always be my baby girl. | 你永远是我的小闺女 |
[37:35] | Do you hear me? | 听到了吗 |
[37:37] | Always. | 永远 |
[37:38] | She hears you. | 她听到你的话了 |
[37:45] | So he’s gonna be okay? | 他不会有事吧 |
[37:46] | We got the blood evacuated, and his spinal cord looks good. | 我们把血都排净了 脊髓应该没问题 |
[37:49] | If all goes as expected, he should make a full recovery. | 如果一切顺利 他应该可以痊愈 |
[37:53] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[37:56] | Thank you, Jordan. | 谢谢你 乔丹 |
[38:06] | I have to check on something. | 我得检查一下情况 |
[38:18] | Tell the Captain I wanna bring the doc in for questioning. | 告诉队长我要带那医生回去问话 |
[38:21] | Let’s just say I don’t think she did everything she could. | 这么说吧 我觉得她没有尽到责任 |
[38:31] | Take the cuffs off of him now. | 马上把手铐给他解开 |
[38:33] | Hey, it was for his own protection. | 这是为了他的自身安全 |
[38:35] | Please. | 拜托了 |
[38:47] | Thanks, man. | 谢谢你 |
[38:48] | I’ll wait outside. | 我去外面等 |
[38:57] | You don’t have to talk. | 你什么都不用说 |
[39:00] | I’m just gonna sit with you. Okay? | 我只是想陪你坐坐 好吗 |
[39:04] | It was my fault. | 是我的错 |
[39:05] | No, Topher’s gonna be okay. | 不 陶福不会有事的 |
[39:08] | It was not your fault. | 并不是你的错 |
[39:09] | You did what anyone would do in that situation. | 那种情况下 你做了大家都会做的事 |
[39:11] | That’s not what I’m talking about. | 我不是说这些 |
[39:13] | Okay. | 好的 |
[39:13] | I keep having these…memories, | 我不停地出现这些「回忆」 |
[39:17] | dreams, | 「梦境」 |
[39:19] | whatever you wanna call them. | 随便你怎么叫吧 |
[39:20] | What about? | 怎么了 |
[39:22] | About when Thad… | 当萨德… |
[39:24] | was — was killed. | 被杀的时候 |
[39:26] | I keep seeing him get shot | 我总是能看到他被枪击 |
[39:28] | over and over. | 一遍又一遍 |
[39:32] | I keep reliving that moment. | 那个瞬间不断重现 |
[39:39] | That’s what I’m talking about. | 我说的是这个 |
[39:41] | That’s what was my fault. | 所以才是我的错 |
[39:44] | – No. -Yeah. | -不是 -是的 |
[39:45] | All right, we’ll take the front. | 好 我们走前面 |
[39:47] | You take the back entrance. Watch your six. | 你从后门包抄 注意六点钟方向 |
[39:50] | Yeah. | 是我 |
[39:55] | I hesitated. | 我犹豫了 |
[39:57] | Why didn’t you shoot? | 你为什么没开枪 |
[39:59] | Why? | 为什么 |
[40:00] | The sniper, | 那个狙击手 |
[40:01] | he was a kid. | 他还是个孩子 |
[40:04] | He was maybe 12 years old. | 他也许只有十二岁 |
[40:07] | Maybe. | 也许 |
[40:11] | He was a kid, Jordan. | 他是个孩子 乔丹 |
[40:16] | Thad! | 萨德 |
[40:23] | So I hesitated… | 所以我犹豫了 |
[40:27] | and I got my brother killed. | 害死了我弟弟 |
[40:30] | – No. – Yeah. | -不是 -是 |
[40:32] | No. | 不 |
[40:34] | Hey. Hey! Thad, look at me. | 嘿 萨德 看看我 |
[40:36] | For years, I’ve been blocking it… | 几年了 我一直憋在心里 |
[40:37] | …blocking that it’s my fault. | 都是我的错 |
[40:39] | You’ve been carrying this around with you | 这么久以来 这些事 |
[40:41] | the whole time? | 你都自己扛着吗 |
[40:45] | I had to tell somebody, Jordan. | 我一定要说出来 乔丹 |
[40:47] | I had to. | 我一定要说 |
[40:48] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[40:49] | I thought I could bury it in here, | 我以为可以一直埋藏在这儿 |
[40:52] | and I can’t. | 我却做不到 |
[40:55] | I can’t… | 做不到 |
[40:58] | Because — because I-I… | 因为 因为我 |
[41:01] | I got Thad killed. | 我害死了萨德 |
[41:03] | Oh, Tee. | T啊 |
[41:03] | Thad, I’m so sorry. | 萨德 我对不起你 |
[41:05] | I’m so sorry. | 我对不起你 |
[41:08] | – I’m — I’m so sorry. – I’m gonna take care of you. | -我对不起你 -你还有我呢 |
[41:15] | I’m not going anywhere. | 我哪儿都不去 |