时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | – So, about jordan. – Ah, don’t worry. | -关于乔丹的事 -别担心 |
[00:04] | We’re just taking it one day at a time. | 我们只想慢慢来 |
[00:05] | No, I-I don’t care about that. | 不 我不在乎那个 |
[00:06] | I just want to know if she plans on taking this job back. | 我只想知道她打不打算要回这份工作 |
[00:09] | Oh, I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[00:10] | I mean, I know she prefers looking after patients | 我知道比起管理夜班 |
[00:12] | than running the night shift, but she likes being in charge. | 她更愿意去治疗病患 但她喜欢管事 |
[00:14] | Wait, no. You want the job. | 等等 你想当主任 |
[00:16] | – You’re starting a coup. – No, hey, I’m not starting a coup. | -你想篡位 -不 我没在想篡位啦 |
[00:18] | I hated the job at first, | 当初我很讨厌当主任 |
[00:19] | but Janet wants to stay home with the twins, | 但珍妮特想在家带双胞胎 |
[00:22] | – and I think this would make that possible. – You’re starting a… | -我觉得当主任能实现这件事 -你是在 |
[00:26] | you’re starting a coup. | 你是在想篡位啊 |
[00:26] | – No, okay, stop. Please stop saying that. – Starting a coup. | -闭嘴 不许再说下去 -想篡位啦 |
[00:29] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[00:30] | Well, look, just ask her. | 那你直接去问她 |
[00:31] | Well, you know, I-I don’t want it to get weird | 你知道 我不想让我和她的关系 |
[00:34] | between me and her, so I was hoping that you could ask her, | 变得奇怪 所以我想让你去问问她 |
[00:37] | That way if she wants — | 这样如果她想的话 |
[00:39] | – I’m not getting in between you two. – Help! Help me! | -我可不想掺和你们俩的事 -救命 |
[00:40] | – Good luck with that. – My wife! | -祝你好运 -我老婆 |
[00:41] | – Help me! – I need a gurney here! | -救命 -推一台轮床过来 |
[00:42] | – Please! I need some help! – Okay, what happened? | -拜托 我需要帮助 -怎么了 |
[00:45] | A couple weeks ago, I had some cattle stolen, | 几周前 我家好几头牛被偷走了 |
[00:46] | so when I heard a noise in the barn — | 所以当我听到牛舍里有动静的时候 |
[00:48] | – So you shot her? – It was an accident! | -你开枪打了她 -这是意外 |
[00:50] | She was supposed to be at her book club. | 她应该在读书俱乐部的 |
[00:52] | I didn’t mean to shoot her. She came home early. | 我不是故意的 她提前回家了 |
[00:53] | – All right, what’s her name? – Melissa. | -好吧 她叫什么名字 -梅丽莎 |
[00:55] | Okay, sir, I need you to stay here. | 先生 我需要你待在这里 |
[00:56] | Sir, stay here. | 先生 待在这儿 |
[00:57] | Kenny, I need two large-bore I.V.s, | 肯尼 开两条大口径静脉通路 |
[00:59] | and let’s unbundle her. Paul, come on. | 把她的衣服剪开 保罗 过来 |
[01:01] | Sats are only at 84%. | 氧饱和只有84% |
[01:02] | Okay. All right, Melissa. Can you hear me? | 梅丽莎 你能听见我说话吗 |
[01:04] | Everything is gonna be all right, okay? | 你会没事的 |
[01:06] | Your husband’s outside. he’s waiting to take you home. | 你丈夫在外面 他在等着带你回家 |
[01:08] | We just need to fix you up a little bit. | 我们只需要给你处理一下 |
[01:10] | But first, I need you to fight with me, all right? | 但首先 我需要你坚持住 好吗 |
[01:12] | – It was a good book. – Yeah? | -那是本好书 -什么书 |
[01:14] | “The Great Gatsby.” | 「了不起的盖茨比」 |
[01:16] | Oh, tell me all about it. Keep talking to me. | 给我讲讲 继续跟我说话 |
[01:18] | I’ve never seen it. Better than the movie. | 我从没读过 比电影要好 |
[01:19] | I think we got a gsw to the left chest. | 左胸有枪伤 |
[01:21] | Kenny, open a chest tube tray and prep for a thoracotomy. | 肯尼 打开胸管包 准备开胸 |
[01:24] | No breath sounds on the left side. | 左边没有呼吸声 |
[01:25] | Uh, collapsed lung, right? | 是肺萎陷吗 |
[01:26] | No, worse. We got a tension pneumothorax. | 不 更糟 是张力性气胸 |
[01:29] | Okay, we got a — a shifted trachea and extended neck vein. | 现在病患出现气管移位和颈静脉怒张 |
[01:32] | – 10 blade. – Yep. | -十号刀 -好 |
[01:33] | Set up for intubation. I can’t feel a pulse. | 准备插管 没有脉搏了 |
[01:35] | – It was an accident! -Kenny! Kenny. | -那是意外 -肯尼 肯尼 |
[01:36] | – Get him out of here. – Sir! I know. Sir, sir. | -让他出去 -先生 我知道 先生 |
[01:38] | You have to wait outside. I know. I know. | 你得在外面等 我知道 我知道 |
[01:40] | I’m sorry, baby! I’m so sorry! | 对不起 亲爱的 真的对不起 |
[01:44] | There you are. | 你没事吧 |
[01:45] | – You ready? – yeah. | -准备好了吗 -好了 |
[01:46] | We have a pancreatic tumor with our name on it. | 我们要做一个胰腺肿瘤手术 |
[01:49] | Pancreaticoduodenectomy? | 胰腺十二指肠切除术 |
[01:50] | Yeah. But we just call it a Whipple. | 对 我们只管它叫惠普尔手术 |
[01:53] | But I love your enthusiasm. See you in 30 minutes? | 但我喜欢你的职业热情 半小时后见 |
[01:55] | Yeah, I’ll grab us a couple coffees. | 好 我去给咱们拿两杯咖啡 |
[01:58] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[01:59] | Um, come here. | 过来 |
[02:01] | Husband accidentally shot his wife. | 丈夫意外开枪打中了妻子 |
[02:03] | Well, if anyone can save her, it’s T.C. | 如果有人能救她 那只有TC了 |
[02:06] | Don’t put that kind of pressure on him! | 别给他那么大压力 |
[02:07] | He already does enough of that himself. | 他给自己的压力已经够大了 |
[02:09] | Why are you here on your night off? | 你今晚放假为什么还来 |
[02:11] | Signed up for vet duty. | 退伍兵签字报道 |
[02:12] | Aren’t you dedicated? | 你还真是鞠躬尽瘁啊 |
[02:13] | To be honest, I was just itching to get out of the house. | 说实话 我只是不想在家里待着 |
[02:16] | – You and Rick are still… – Yeah, it’s just… | -你和瑞克还是…-对 现在… |
[02:18] | tough right now. | 很难熬 |
[02:20] | I mean, it’s just wearing me down | 他一直都很消极 |
[02:21] | because he’s so negative all the time, | 这让我很失望 |
[02:22] | and it’s just hard to be around. | 在他身边很难待下去 |
[02:24] | And, I mean, I get it, but it’s just tough. | 我能理解 但这很不容易 |
[02:26] | You can’t blame the guy. | 你不能怪他 |
[02:27] | I mean, my back pain — it makes me want to punch somebody. | 我的背痛都让我想打人 |
[02:30] | I can’t imagine if I lost my leg. | 我无法想象失去一条腿将会如何 |
[02:33] | Me neither. | 我也是 |
[02:34] | He just needs to see – a specialist at the Intrepid. | 他只是需要去看看无畏号上的专家 |
[02:37] | And then everything will be better | 等他装上假肢开始复健之后 |
[02:38] | once he gets his new prosthetic and he starts rehab. | 一切都会好起来的 |
[02:40] | – When’s that? – Ain’t that the million-dollar question? | -那是什么时候 -这个问题很难回答 |
[02:43] | We’re waiting on a referral from this Dr. Anderson at the V.A. | 我们在等退伍军人管理处安德森医生的推荐 |
[02:46] | Could be tomorrow, could be when pigs fly. | 也许是明天 也许要等猪飞上天了 |
[02:48] | Code blue. Dr. Alexander, | 紧急呼叫 亚历山大医师 |
[02:49] | Trauma 2. Code blue. | 创伤二室 紧急呼叫 |
[02:51] | Dr. Alexander, trauma 2. | 亚历山大医生 创伤二室 |
[02:55] | Do it. Good. I need another set of hands. | 来吧 我需要有人帮忙 |
[02:59] | Where are you? | 怎么样了 |
[03:00] | Three units of blood, five internal defibrillations, | 输了三个单位的血 五次体内除颤 |
[03:02] | Four rounds of epi, two bicarb, still no response. | 推了四支肾上腺素 两支碳酸氢钠 没反应 |
[03:05] | – No cardiac activity? – Not for the last 15 minutes. | -没心脏活动吗 -至少已经十五分钟了 |
[03:07] | I’m repairing the ventricle now. If we could just clamp the… | 我正在修复心室 如果我们能夹紧 |
[03:10] | – The aorta. – Yeah. | -主动脉 -对 |
[03:13] | The ventricle’s shredded. | 心室被撕裂了 |
[03:15] | Clamp across the artery. | 把动脉夹住 |
[03:17] | There. | 在那 |
[03:18] | All right. Clamp is on. | 好了 夹住了 |
[03:20] | It’s not working. | 没有用 |
[03:21] | And I’m done. | 我弄好了 |
[03:24] | Tee, still no cardiac activity. | T 还是没有心脏活动 |
[03:27] | No, no, no, no, no. Okay, paddles. | 不不不 把除颤仪拿来 |
[03:28] | I need two more units of blood. Okay, clear. | 我还需要两个单位的血 好了 离手 |
[03:31] | Clear. | 离手 |
[03:33] | Okay, good, I need saline wide open. | 很好 拿生理盐水来 已开口的 |
[03:34] | I need five units of epi. | 五单位的肾上腺素 |
[03:35] | I’m gonna put it straight into her heart. | 我要直接注射到她的心脏上 |
[03:36] | I need 40 more units of prednisone… okay? | 我还需要四十单位强的松… |
[03:39] | – The paddles again! Paddles again! – T.C. | -把除颤仪拿来 除颤仪 -TC |
[03:42] | Clear. | 离手 |
[03:43] | – Come on, come on, come on. Come on! Come on. – T.C. | -拜托 拜托 拜托 -TC |
[03:45] | She’s gone. You need to call it. | 她走了 你得宣布死亡时间 |
[03:55] | 19:05. | 19点05分 |
[04:03] | That was brutal. | 这太残忍了 |
[04:04] | He hasn’t lost anyone in a long time. | 他很久没失去过病人了 |
[04:09] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[04:27] | T Tee. | |
[04:29] | You want some company? | 你需要人陪吗 |
[04:39] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[04:46] | I’ve seen a lot of people die. | 我目睹过很多死亡 |
[04:49] | You know, and… | 而且… |
[04:52] | You never get used to it, but you learn to deal with it. | 你永远无法习惯 你只能学着忍受 |
[04:56] | Tee, you did everything that you could. | T 你已经尽力了 |
[04:59] | See, if I did everything I could, | 如果我真的尽力了 |
[05:01] | then I would have saved her. | 那我应该能救她 |
[05:04] | You see the look on her husband’s face? | 你看到他丈夫脸上的表情了吗 |
[05:09] | Being responsible – for somebody else’s death — | 对别人的死负责… |
[05:11] | We just got a call. | 我们刚接到电话 |
[05:12] | Uh, ranch party outside of Yoakum. | 约库姆城外的牧场派对 |
[05:14] | High school kids, booze, and drugs. | 高中孩子 喝了酒 还磕了药 |
[05:16] | Multiple injuries. | 多人受伤 |
[05:17] | Paramedics just arrived, | 直升机急救员刚到 |
[05:18] | And Gwen says there’s one patient she can’t move. | 格温说有个病人她没法移动 |
[05:21] | She asked for you, Tee. | 她叫你去 T |
[05:23] | – I’m on it. – All right? | -我马上去 -可以吗 |
[05:26] | – Yeah. – Wait. | -可以 -等等 |
[05:28] | Hey, Tee. | 喂 T |
[05:30] | Look, remember, you can only do your best. | 听着 记住 尽力就好 |
[05:31] | Let’s hope it’s good enough. | 希望那就足够了 |
[05:38] | Hey, look. | 瞧 |
[05:41] | Can you… | 你们能… |
[05:45] | Well, we should probably see what that’s all about. | 咱们去看看怎么回事吧 |
[05:47] | Gurney! | 轮床 |
[05:48] | Over here! This way! | 这里 这边 |
[05:53] | That’s good. | 很好 |
[05:55] | T.C., follow me. | TC 跟我来 |
[05:56] | All right, two kids pile onto the ATV, tried to outrun the cops. | 俩孩子挤在一辆四轮摩托上试图逃离警察 |
[05:59] | Driver lost control and ran into the barbed wire. | 司机失去控制 撞上了带刺铁丝网 |
[06:02] | Didn’t know what to do. | 不知道该怎么办 |
[06:02] | I figured he must have seen something like this in Afghanistan. | 我想他肯定在阿富汗肯定看到过这种场景 |
[06:07] | I did see something like this in Afghanistan. | 我确实在阿富汗看到过这种场景 |
[06:09] | Didn’t end well. | 结局不太好 |
[06:11] | All right, we need to get this barbed wire out of him, | 好吧 我们得把带刺铁丝网弄下来 |
[06:12] | or he’s gonna bleed out. | 否则他会失血过多 |
[06:27] | 夜 班 医 生 | |
[06:27] | 第 二 季 | |
[06:32] | Can I get an officer to move these kids out of here, please? | 能来个警官帮我把他们搬出去吗 |
[06:34] | Everybody back up a little bit. Back up. | 所有人都退后一点 退后 |
[06:36] | Some bolt cutters. Cut most of these barbs out. | 拿剪线钳来 把这些刺减掉 |
[06:38] | I could pull the wire trimmer and save the small bowel. | 我可以把钢丝拉出来 挽救他的小肠 |
[06:41] | Oh, my God! What happened to Brian?! | 我的天哪 布莱恩怎么了 |
[06:44] | Ladies, I need you to step back and sit down, all right? | 姑娘们 我需要你们退后并坐下 好吗 |
[06:47] | Just move back. Thank you. | 退后点 谢谢 |
[06:48] | Okay. T.C., the I.V. is in. | 好了 TC 开始静脉注射 |
[06:50] | Thanks, gwen. | 谢谢 格温 |
[06:52] | So, buddy, what’s your names? | 伙计 你们叫什么名字 |
[06:54] | Terrence, and — and that’s Brian. | 我叫特伦斯 他是布莱恩 |
[06:56] | Good. Terrence, can you, uh, hold that I.V. for me? | 很好 特伦斯 你能帮我举着注射袋吗 |
[06:58] | Uh, o-okay. | 好 |
[07:01] | We took off when the cops got here. | 我们一看到警察来就开走了 |
[07:02] | I swerved when I saw the barbed wire, | 我看到铁丝网时转弯了 |
[07:04] | but Brian flew straight into it. | 但布莱恩直接飞上去了 |
[07:06] | Let me take a look at that shoulder. | 让我看看你的肩膀 |
[07:07] | – I think you dislocated it. – No, I don’t even feel it. | -我觉得你好像脱臼了 -我没感觉的 |
[07:09] | Just fix my friend, all right? | 把我朋友治好就行 好吗 |
[07:12] | How long have you guys been buddies? Tell me about it. | 你们当朋友多久了 给我讲讲 |
[07:14] | We’ve been playing ball together since we were like 8 years old. | 我们从大概八岁开始就在一起打球 |
[07:17] | Coach from Arizona state came by to watch us play tonight. | 亚利桑那州的教练今晚来看我们打球 |
[07:19] | Yeah? How’d it go? | 是吗 怎么样 |
[07:21] | He offered us both scholarships. | 我们都拿到了奖学金 |
[07:23] | All we ever wanted was to play ball in college together, | 我们只想在大学里还一起打球 |
[07:26] | And now I messed it up. | 现在都被我搞砸了 |
[07:27] | Gwen, I need some irrigation. | 格温 我需要冲洗 |
[07:28] | Hey, buddy. Buddy. I know it hurts. I know, okay? | 伙计 我知道这很疼 |
[07:31] | But you’re tough as nails, all right? | 但你很坚强 对吧 |
[07:33] | I know you are. | 我知道你很坚强 |
[07:34] | Okay, push another five of morphine. | 再推五个单位的吗啡 |
[07:36] | I’m on it. | 马上来 |
[07:37] | All right, Brian. | 好了 布莱恩 |
[07:38] | This is gonna help. You’re doing great, okay? | 这样会有帮助 你做得很好 |
[07:40] | Doing great, brian. | 做得很好 布莱恩 |
[07:43] | Brian? | 布莱恩 |
[07:44] | Okay, he’s out. | 好吧 他昏过去了 |
[07:45] | So, this guy in Afghanistan — worse than this? | 阿富汗的那家伙 比这还糟吗 |
[07:48] | He’s different. | 他不一样 |
[07:49] | About the same age as this kid, | 他跟这孩子差不多年纪 |
[07:51] | except he had a few live RPGs in his gut. | 但那人肠子里有几个可引爆的便携榴弹 |
[07:54] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[07:55] | You want to know what he said to me? | 你想知道他跟我说了什么吗 |
[07:57] | He said he was sorry for getting me in this mess. | 他说他很抱歉把我卷进来 |
[07:59] | He was afraid of getting me killed. | 他怕把我害死 |
[08:01] | You must have been scared to death. | 你当时一定吓死了 |
[08:03] | Well, actually, I was thinking, “This, uh, this thing goes off, | 其实我在想 如果这东西爆了 |
[08:07] | there’d be nothing left of me to send home to Jordan and my mom.” | 我会死无全尸 也没法回家见乔丹和我妈了 |
[08:12] | You’re lucky it didn’t go off. | 你很幸运炸弹没爆 |
[08:13] | No, no, it did. It did. | 不 它爆了 |
[08:16] | I stepped away for about 10 seconds to talk with Topher. | 我走开了十秒去跟陶福说话 |
[08:19] | He was gonna help me take the RPG out. | 他本来是想帮我把榴弹拿出来的 |
[08:22] | Lenny Ross. Nice kid from Philly. | 莱尼·罗斯 从费城来的好孩子 |
[08:25] | I can still see the, uh, pimples on his chin. | 我还能看见他下巴上的粉刺 |
[08:29] | Hey, look. There’s no RPG here, right? | 不过这里总算没榴弹 是吧 |
[08:33] | Get another five of morphine ready. | 再准备五单位的吗啡 |
[08:35] | Standing by. | 准备好了 |
[08:37] | – Topher! – Yeah? | -陶福 -怎么了 |
[08:40] | Finished all your paperwork. | 你的文书工作都做完了 |
[08:41] | Hey, any chance I get to work on some actual patients tonight? | 我今晚有机会去见真正的病人吗 |
[08:45] | You know I’m not just a secretary. | 你知道我不只是个秘书 |
[08:47] | I do have four years of med school. | 我上了四年的医学院 |
[08:48] | I know. I know. You remind us every chance you get. | 我知道 你一有机会就提醒我们 |
[08:51] | I will get you some patients, | 我会给你几个病人的 |
[08:52] | but first, I-I lost my therastrap. | 但首先 我把我的治疗带弄丢了 |
[08:54] | Could you find one for me? I need a number 10. | 你能帮我找一个吗 我要十号的 |
[08:58] | Therastrap. | 治疗带 |
[08:59] | What? Didn’t study that in your four years of med school? | 怎么 你上了四年的医学院都没学过吗 |
[09:03] | Never mind. Hey, Mollie. | 算了 莫莉 |
[09:04] | – Yeah? – I need a number 10 therastrap for my back. | -怎么了 -我背部需要一条十号治疗带 |
[09:06] | Oh, okay. | 好的 |
[09:07] | No, no, no, no. I g– I got it. | 不不不 我去找 |
[09:08] | I’ll get it. Therastrap. | 我来给你找 治疗带 |
[09:10] | – Cool. – Coming right up. | -很好 -马上就来 |
[09:12] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[09:13] | Therastrap, huh? | 治疗带哈 |
[09:15] | It almost sounds like a real thing. | 听起来跟真的似的 |
[09:16] | Just getting him back for all those years | 只是想为他折磨我们的这些年 |
[09:18] | of torturing us. | 报复他一下 |
[09:19] | – Thank you. – You got to break this pony, put a saddle on him. | -谢谢 -驯服这匹小矮马 给他套上马鞍 |
[09:22] | You down for some hazing? | 你准备好戏弄他了吗 |
[09:23] | Oh, honey. I am down. | 亲爱的 完全准备好了 |
[09:25] | – Spread the word. – okay. | -把消息传出去 -没问题 |
[09:27] | B.P. is 90 systolic, heart rate’s up to 120, | 收缩压90 心率上升到120 |
[09:30] | and her glucose is 168. | 血糖浓度是168 |
[09:32] | Okay, well, she’s not hypoglycemic, | 好吧 她不是低血糖 |
[09:33] | but her heart rate is out of control. | 但她的心率太高了 |
[09:35] | Look, Jordan, I have a patient. | 乔丹 我还有病人 |
[09:36] | – Uh, call me if you need me. – Okay. | -需要我的话给我打电话 -好 |
[09:39] | Hola. Como se llama? | 你好 你叫什么名字 |
[09:41] | Sandra. | 桑德拉 |
[09:41] | Sandra. Dr. Alexander. | 桑德拉 我是亚历山大医师 |
[09:43] | Uh, por favor, puedes cambiar su vesitdo? | 请问你能换一下衣服吗 |
[09:46] | No, no thank you. I want to leave my dress on. | 不 谢谢 我想穿着我的裙子 |
[09:48] | Okay. So you speak English. | 好吧 你会说英语 |
[09:49] | Um, well, we need to do an EKG, | 我们需要做个心电图 |
[09:52] | So we’re gonna need you to trade this gown for this gown. | 所以我们需要你换上这件衣服 |
[09:55] | Sorry. All right. | 抱歉 好吧 |
[09:57] | Let’s see what we got here. | 我们来看看是怎么回事 |
[09:59] | Okay, Sandra. Are you currently on any medication? | 桑德拉 你最近吃什么药了吗 |
[10:04] | Any pain? | 哪里疼 |
[10:07] | This was a mistake. I don’t know why I came here. | 你们搞错了 我不知道自己为什么来这 |
[10:08] | I really have to go somewhere. He’s waiting for me. | 我得去别的地方 他在等我 |
[10:10] | He will be worried. | 他会担心的 |
[10:11] | And I have — | 而且我… |
[10:14] | It looks like somebody made the evening gown round. | 看起来有人晋级晚礼服比赛环节了啊 |
[10:16] | Yes. This is Sandra. It’s okay. | 对 这是桑德拉 没事的 |
[10:19] | She came in here tachy and hypotensive, | 她心跳过速 还有低血压 |
[10:21] | and I am guessing, by her attire, | 我猜 从她的打扮来看 |
[10:23] | that, uh, maybe she took some diet pills. | 也许她吃了减肥药 |
[10:26] | Yes. Yes, I did, for the competition. | 对 我吃过 为了比赛 |
[10:29] | Ganaste? | 你赢了吗 |
[10:30] | No, I didn’t win. | 不 没有 |
[10:31] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[10:33] | Okay, Sandra, your heart is beating way too fast, | 桑德拉 你的心跳太快了 |
[10:36] | so we’re gonna give you some fluids | 所以我们要给你输液 |
[10:38] | and put you on a sedative to calm you down. | 然后打一针镇静剂来让你平静下来 |
[10:39] | Look, my sister used to be involved in all this pageant craziness. | 我妹妹以前疯狂地痴迷于选美 |
[10:42] | Uh, maybe she’s taking a bunch of diuretics, too. | 也许她还用了利尿剂 |
[10:44] | Yeah. I’ll run a metabolic panel. | 好 我会做个代谢测试的 |
[10:46] | – Okay. – Okay. | -好的 -好 |
[10:47] | All right. Espero que te recuperes pronto. | 祝你早日康复 |
[10:51] | Sandra, you really don’t have to look like these women | 桑德拉 你真的没必要把自己弄得 |
[10:54] | on a cover of a fashion magazine. | 跟那些时尚杂志封面上的女人们一样 |
[10:56] | But that’s how you win, | 但只有那样才能赢 |
[10:56] | and that’s how I can get money for college. | 我才能有钱上大学 |
[10:59] | I get it, but you still have to take care of yourself, okay? | 我懂 但你还是得好好照顾自己 |
[11:03] | All right, I will come back to check in on you. Okay? | 好了 我会回来看你的 |
[11:16] | Hey! Krista! | 克丽丝塔 |
[11:20] | I noticed you were gone when I woke up this morning. | 我今早醒来的时候你已经走了 |
[11:23] | Yeah, I just — I had to go back to my apartment | 对 我得回我的公寓 |
[11:24] | and grab my gym stuff, so… | 去拿我的运动装备 所以… |
[11:27] | Hey. For me? Great. | 是给我的吗 很好 |
[11:29] | Chop, chop. We got work to do. | 抓紧时间 我们还有活要干 |
[11:30] | Yeah. Hey, kenny. | 好 肯尼 |
[11:33] | Um, yeah, I’m just, um, trying to kiss some ass. | 我只是 想巴结他一下 |
[11:35] | Oh, I get that — kissing ass. As long as it’s not literally. | 我理解 巴结嘛 只要不用身体就行 |
[11:42] | You know, you can, uh, | 那个 你可以 |
[11:42] | you can leave some stuff at my place. | 你可以在我那里放一些东西 |
[11:44] | I’ll — I’ll clean out a drawer for you, all right? | 我会给你腾一个抽屉的 好吗 |
[11:47] | It’s no big deal. | 没关系 |
[11:49] | It’s just a drawer, though. | 只不过是个抽屉 |
[11:52] | It’s — | 这… |
[11:53] | The drawer is never just a drawer. | 一个抽屉的意义远不止于此 |
[11:56] | – All right. – you know? | -好吧 -你懂吧 |
[11:57] | No, save me some work. | 没事 正好省了我一番功夫 |
[12:00] | – Yeah. – it’s cool. | -是啊 -没事啦 |
[12:01] | I’ll see you. | 一会儿见 |
[12:02] | Yeah, I’ll see you. | 嗯 一会儿见 |
[12:05] | Legs like a gazelle on that one. | 看看她窜得比羚羊都快 |
[12:07] | Yeah, that’s incredibly inappropriate. | 你这么说也太不严肃了 |
[12:09] | I’m not the boss anymore. | 我不用再端着上司架子了 |
[12:11] | I am a physician’s assistant now. | 我现在是医师助理 |
[12:14] | Yeah, emphasis on the word “assistant.” | 是啊 你只是「助理」 |
[12:15] | And, uh, hey. Topher’s looking for you. | 对了 陶福在找你 |
[12:20] | Therastrap. | 治疗带 |
[12:27] | You have a sinus infection. | 你得了鼻窦感染 |
[12:29] | I’ll write you a prescription for augmentin. | 我会给你开点安美汀 |
[12:30] | Take it two times a day for 10 days, | 每天两次 吃十天 |
[12:32] | And the nasal spray, use at bedtime. | 还有鼻腔喷雾 睡前使用 |
[12:34] | Excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[12:41] | I know — | 我知道 |
[12:42] | I know the vicodin makes you nauseous. Take the zofran. | 我知道维柯丁会让你反胃 吃点枢复宁 |
[12:45] | N-no. His office hasn’t called. | 不 那边的医生还没有来电 |
[12:48] | I can’t — Rick, it’s the middle of the night. | 不行 瑞克 这深更半夜的 |
[12:49] | His office is closed. I can’t make him call me. | 他肯定下班了 我没法让他回电话 |
[12:52] | Okay. I love you, too. | 行 我也爱你 |
[12:54] | I got to go. I got to — | 我得挂了 我还 |
[12:59] | Does anyone here know a Dr. Anderson at the V.A.? | 你们谁认识退伍军人管理处安德森医生 |
[13:03] | Uh, he’s my friend’s doc. | 他是我朋友的医生 |
[13:04] | She calls him Dr. Blackhole. | 她把他称为「神拖医生」 |
[13:05] | Took six months for her to get a referral for a podiatrist. | 花了六个月才给了她去看足病诊疗师的推荐 |
[13:08] | Did she try changing primary physicians? | 她试过换主治医生吗 |
[13:09] | She tried, but they told her | 她试过 但他们告诉她 |
[13:10] | she’d go to the back of the line. | 这样一来她得重新排队等待 |
[13:14] | Great. | 这下好了 |
[13:16] | Uh, damn it. | 可恶 |
[13:18] | Barbs are imbedded too deeply in this section of the small bowel. | 铁丝网深深嵌进了这节小肠里 |
[13:21] | Every time I try and cut the ends, he bleeds. | 如果我试图剪掉末端 他就会出血 |
[13:23] | Let’s get him to the hospital. Get me a board. | 把他送去医院 给我个担架 |
[13:24] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[13:25] | All right, Brian. Stay with me. | 好吧 布莱恩 坚持住 |
[13:27] | The bleeding’s getting worse. We’re losing him. | 出血愈发严重了 他快不行了 |
[13:28] | He’s not gonna make it like this. | 这样下去他撑不下去的 |
[13:30] | I have to stop this bleeding. | 我必须止血 |
[13:31] | Let’s get him into the ambulance. I’ll start the surgery. | 把他抬上救护车 我要开始手术 |
[13:34] | You want to do surgery in the ambulance? | 你要在救护车上做手术 |
[13:35] | No. But it’s that or he dies. | 我也不想 可不这样他会死 |
[13:40] | He’s got a pulse. Shallow breathing. | 他还有脉搏 呼吸微弱 |
[13:45] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[13:56] | Let’s put him on high-flow O2. | 给他上高浓度氧气 |
[13:57] | Hang in there, Brian. | 坚持住 布莱恩 |
[14:01] | -T.C. – Damn it! | -TC -可恶 |
[14:02] | He’s hemorrhaging. I can’t figure out what’s bleeding. | 大出血了 我找不到出血点 |
[14:05] | So what do we do? | 那我们怎么办 |
[14:07] | Wait, wait, wait. It’s his iliac artery. | 等等 是髂动脉在出血 |
[14:08] | Hand me my suture kit. | 给我缝合包 |
[14:09] | I need something to clamp the distal and the proximal to the tear. | 我需要东西夹住伤口的远端和近端 |
[14:13] | – Hemostats. – Yeah. Okay. | -止血钳 -行了 |
[14:15] | Place them right there. | 夹住这儿 |
[14:17] | – Place them together. – Like this? | -把它们夹在一起 -像这样 |
[14:18] | Yep. Okay. Good job. | 对 好 干得漂亮 |
[14:20] | See? There’s the laceration. | 看到了没 这就是撕裂口 |
[14:21] | All right. I need 7-0 prolene now. | 好了 我需要7-0号缝线 |
[14:24] | Your call has been forwarded to an automatic… | 您的来电已被转入语音 |
[14:25] | Hey, Sandra. How you feeling? | 桑德拉 你感觉怎么样 |
[14:30] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[14:31] | Uh, well, just so you know, | 就和你说一声 |
[14:34] | I did some research online, | 我上网查了查 |
[14:35] | and I found a few organizations | 我找到了几个组织 |
[14:37] | where you can apply for college scholarships and — | 你可以向他们申请大学奖学金 |
[14:38] | You don’t know anything about my life. | 你对我的生活一无所知 |
[14:40] | You’re right. I don’t. I just — | 你说得对 我不了解 我只是想 |
[14:42] | You’re a rich, pretty, American doctor. | 你是个有钱漂亮的美国医生 |
[14:44] | You don’t know me or what I have to do. | 你不了解我 也不知道我的责任 |
[14:49] | So don’t pretend you can come here… | 所以别假惺惺地以为你能… |
[14:50] | Heart rate’s up to the 150s. | 心率上升至150 |
[14:53] | That’s really strange. | 这很反常 |
[14:54] | She’s gotten worse with the benzos. | 用苯二氮卓反而使她病情恶化 |
[15:00] | She’s in atrial fibrillation. | 出现心房纤颤 |
[15:01] | Kenny, bolus her 5 of metoprolol. | 肯尼 推五支美托洛尔 |
[15:04] | Sandra, we’re gonna give you new medication. | 桑德拉 我们会给用你新药 |
[15:06] | And I’m sorry that I meddled. | 很抱歉我多管闲事了 |
[15:10] | All right. All set. | 行了 都好了 |
[15:11] | All right. Let’s check on her every 15 minutes. | 好的 每隔十五分钟就给她做检查 |
[15:13] | All right. | 行 |
[15:27] | Ladies and gentlemen, | 女士们 先生们 |
[15:28] | welcome to our P.S.A. on How Not To Party. | 欢迎收看公益节目「不狂欢的理由」 |
[15:31] | These guys are tripping out on ‘shrooms. | 这些人因致幻剂不省人事 |
[15:33] | This guy fell off a barn hiding from the cops — | 这个人因躲避警察从谷仓里跳下来 |
[15:35] | blunt head trauma and open forearm fracture. | 头部钝挫伤和前臂开放性骨折 |
[15:37] | These girls are blind drunk — somebody get the vomit buckets. | 这些姑娘烂醉如泥 谁给她们个呕吐桶 |
[15:39] | I want ‘shrooms in 3. | 嗑药的送到第三诊室 |
[15:41] | Drunkies in exam 1 and 2. | 酒鬼们送到第一和第二诊室 |
[15:42] | Paul, you’re on broken arm. Anywhere that’s open. | 保罗 断手的你负责 有需要你就上 |
[15:44] | Yeah, I got it. | 行 我明白了 |
[15:45] | Hey, uh, your moment to shine. | 到了你发光发热的时候了 |
[15:46] | Forget about the therastrap for now. | 先把治疗带放一边吧 |
[15:48] | Place some I.Vs. Hang some fluids. | 打打静脉注射 挂挂点滴 |
[15:50] | I’m all over it. | 包在我身上 |
[15:50] | Oh, oh, and order tox screens and alcohol levels, too, right? | 还要做毒理学检查和酒精浓度测试 对吗 |
[15:54] | Gold star. | 太机智了 |
[15:56] | I need a trauma panel and four units o-negative. | 我需要清创包和四个单位O型RH阴性血 |
[15:59] | Mollie, notify Dr. Chavez, | 莫莉 通知夏瓦兹医生 |
[16:01] | tell him he has an emergency case. | 告诉他有紧急病例 |
[16:03] | I repaired the iliac and packed the abdomen, | 我修复了髂动脉 包扎了腹部 |
[16:05] | but he needs a formal laparotomy. | 但他需要进行正式的剖腹探查 |
[16:08] | Push 2 grams of cefotetan. Here. | 推2毫克头孢替坦 拿着 |
[16:11] | Great job out there, Tee. | T 你之前的表现太棒了 |
[16:12] | You, too. | 你也是 |
[16:14] | What’s happening? Is he getting operated on? | 怎么回事 他要进行手术吗 |
[16:16] | Yeah, they’re just prepping the O.R., | 是啊 他们在为他准备手术室 |
[16:18] | but you don’t worry about it. | 但你无需太过担心 |
[16:19] | But it’s all my fault. I dragged him to the party. | 但这都怪我 是我硬拉他去参加派对 |
[16:22] | No. You’re gonna tell me | 不是这样的 你敢说 |
[16:23] | he had no interest in partying with hot chicks | 他没任何兴趣跟辣妹狂欢 |
[16:25] | and he just wanted to stay home and play chess? | 宁愿呆在家里下象棋吗 |
[16:27] | We got our top surgeon working on it. | 我们最好的外科医生会为他手术 |
[16:29] | – He’ll be fine. I promise. – Can’t you do it? | -他会没事的 我发誓 -你不行吗 |
[16:31] | No, ’cause it’s not my job. | 不 因为这不是我的工作 |
[16:35] | Look, uh, if it makes you feel better, | 听着 如果这样能让你好受些的话 |
[16:37] | I’ll go keep an eye on him, yeah? | 我会替你留心他的 行吗 |
[16:39] | Kenny? This here is kenny. | 肯尼 这位是肯尼 |
[16:40] | He’s gonna look after you, set you up for your shoulder. | 他会负责照顾你 为你接肩膀 |
[16:42] | Uh, Terrence…T– | 你是特伦斯 特… |
[16:45] | Man, I been to a couple of your games, man. | 天啊 我看过你的几场比赛 |
[16:46] | My, uh, my little cousin’s on the team — Ray Fournette. | 我的小表弟也在你队里 雷·福内特 |
[16:48] | Oh, Ray-Ray. He’s one of our best linebackers. | 小雷啊 他是我们最出色的后卫之一 |
[16:50] | Ah, man, he’s all right, man. But, you, man, you the man. | 还行吧 可你才是最棒的 |
[16:53] | Oh, thanks. | 谢谢 |
[16:54] | Uh, I think Ray said something about you. | 我想雷曾提起过你 |
[16:55] | You played at U.T., right? | 你以前在犹他州打比赛对吧 |
[16:56] | Yeah, something like that, yeah. | 差不多吧 是这样 |
[16:58] | Too bad you’re old now. | 真可惜你上年纪了 |
[17:00] | Think you could still play? You look in okay shape. | 你还能打吗 你身材保持得不错 |
[17:03] | Okay? | 才不错 |
[17:04] | Hey, don’t let the scrubs fool you, baby. | 别被手术服骗了 宝贝 |
[17:06] | You can crack an egg on these bad boys. | 你可以用这些小东西们敲碎鸡蛋 |
[17:10] | All right, look, man, I’m gonna finish up some paperwork, | 听着伙计 我得先把一些文书工作做完 |
[17:12] | then I’ll be back in a second, all right? | 我马上就回来 行吗 |
[17:13] | Now, hang tight. | 等着我 别乱动 |
[17:18] | Hey, what’s the story with the beauty queen? | 那个选美皇后怎么样了 |
[17:20] | She’s in a-fib. | 心房颤动 |
[17:21] | I got her on beta blockers to rate control. | 给她用了β-受体阻滞剂以降低心率 |
[17:23] | I also managed to insult her by giving her advice | 我还给她出了一些显然人家不想听 |
[17:26] | that she certainly didn’t ask for | 我也没有资格给的建议 |
[17:29] | nor am I qualified to give. | 还因此冒犯了她 |
[17:30] | Well, that’s what you’re good at. | 好吧 你就擅长这个 |
[17:32] | I, uh — uh, giving advice. | 我是说 提建议 |
[17:35] | I mean, you’re not afraid to — I’m gonna go back to my reports. | 我是说…你从不惧于…我还是看报告吧 |
[17:40] | Yeah, so, uh… what’s the deal with that? | 那么…你在搞什么鬼 |
[17:43] | Every time I look up, you’re buried in paperwork. | 每次我一看你 你就埋头弄文件 |
[17:45] | You know, it really sucks. | 这实在是糟透了 |
[17:48] | Uh, you’re gonna hate it. | 你肯定会讨厌这件事的 |
[17:48] | When they didn’t replace Ragosa, all this work fell on me… | 他们没找人替代拉戈萨 所有活都是我干 |
[17:52] | And eventually you. | 最终你也得干活 |
[17:54] | You know, when you take –take your job back. | 当你官复原职之后什么的 |
[18:00] | I’ll meet you in the suture room. | 我们缝合室见 |
[18:02] | All right. | 好的 |
[18:02] | Drew, uh, hey. | 德鲁 |
[18:05] | I didn’t know you were here tonight. | 我不知道今天晚上你也在这 |
[18:06] | Yeah, working with the vets. | 是啊 我忙着处理退伍兵呢 |
[18:08] | That’s the seventh time Rick has called me. | 这是瑞克给我打的第七个电话 |
[18:09] | I don’t even know what to say to him anymore. | 我都不知道能再跟他说点什么 |
[18:11] | I can’t force his V.A. Doctor to see him. | 我又不能强迫退伍军人管理处的医生见他 |
[18:14] | Yeah, well, it’s a mess over there. | 是啊 那边是够乱的 |
[18:15] | Yeah, but it’s driving me crazy. | 简直要把我逼疯了 |
[18:16] | I’m a problem-solver, | 我这人特别擅长解决问题 |
[18:18] | I’m the guy who builds your IKEA furniture, | 我会组装宜家家具 |
[18:19] | I figure out what’s wrong with your car, | 我能查出汽车哪里出毛病 |
[18:21] | but this stuff with Rick… I don’t know how to fix. | 但一遇到瑞克 我就不知道如何是好了 |
[18:24] | He probably just wants you to be there for him. | 也许他只是需要你在他身边 |
[18:26] | You know, like a — a shoulder to cry on. | 就像能靠着哭一场的肩膀 |
[18:30] | It’s my beauty queen. I’m sorry. | 选美皇后需要我去看看 抱歉 |
[18:31] | Why don’t you have breakfast with us after the shift? | 不如下班之后跟我们一起吃早餐吧 |
[18:33] | All right? We’ll work it out. | 好不好 我们会想出解决方法的 |
[18:38] | Uh, I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[18:40] | What are you doing? | 你干嘛呢 |
[18:41] | Starting an I.V. | 给她静脉注射 |
[18:42] | No, you’re stabbing this girl all over the place. | 才不是 你都快把这姑娘扎成筛子了 |
[18:45] | You’re lucky she’s too drunk to know the difference. | 幸好她已经醉到不省人事了 |
[18:47] | – Give me that. – I’m not drunk. | -把它给我 -我才没喝醉呢 |
[18:48] | That’s right, baby. | 宝贝你说得对 |
[18:50] | Uh, w-what’s, uh, what’s going on? | 发生什么了 |
[18:53] | Ragosa’s slashing this girl like Jason from “Halloween.” | 拉戈萨像「万圣节」里的杰森一样猛戳这姑娘 |
[18:55] | Oh, come on. It wasn’t that bad. | 拜托 哪有你说得那么严重 |
[18:57] | – I love Halloween. – I love Jason. | -我超爱万圣节 -我爱杰森 |
[18:59] | Okay, uh, well, I-I can show you, if you want. | 如果你愿意的话 我可以教你 |
[19:02] | Um…hey, Mollie, I-I got it. | 莫莉 我来做就好 |
[19:04] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[19:06] | Bye, Mollie. | 再见 莫莉 |
[19:08] | – Yeah. Okay. – I’ll miss you. | -好了 -我会想你的 |
[19:09] | So, um, my trick is that, uh — here you go — | 那么 我的秘诀是 拿着 |
[19:12] | That I have them squeeze the ball… | 我会让病患捏紧球 |
[19:14] | That’s what she said. | 她就是这么说的 |
[19:15] | No, you mean “That’s what he said.” | 不是 你想说「他就是这么说的」 |
[19:17] | – No, that’s not what I – – Dumbass. | -不 才不是 -大笨蛋 |
[19:19] | – I a– okay, I am not a dumbass. – You’re a doodie. | -我不是大笨蛋 -你个笨笨 |
[19:21] | All right. Guys, guys. | 好了消停会儿 |
[19:22] | Whoa, hey, guys, please, trying to work here. | 好了姑娘们 拜托 我们正工作呢 |
[19:25] | That’s what she said. | 她就是这么说的 |
[19:28] | Oh, that one didn’t work as good. | 这个可不太好笑 |
[19:32] | What do we got? She got 3 liters of saline | 我们还能怎么办 她已经输了三升盐水 |
[19:33] | and two rounds of metoprolol, | 推了两次美托洛尔 |
[19:34] | but her heart rate just keeps going up. | 但她的心率还是在加快 |
[19:36] | Okay, she should be responding to treatment by now. | 她现在本应该对治疗有反应了 |
[19:38] | Okay, get me another EKG and start her on amiodarone. | 再做一次心电图 开始给她用胺碘酮 |
[19:44] | Everything’s great. Baby’s heartbeat is fine. | 一切都很好 胎儿的心跳很稳定 |
[19:48] | I think you just have a little indigestion. | 我想你可能就是有点儿消化不良 |
[19:52] | Hey. Becca, this is Michael. You need something Michael? | 贝卡 这是迈克 迈克你有事吗 |
[19:55] | I’ve done five I.Vs, | 我完成了五个静脉注射 |
[19:57] | ordered tox screens on everybody, | 通知所有病患做毒理学检查 |
[19:58] | cleaned up a lot of vomit. | 还清理了好多呕吐物 |
[20:00] | – But still no therastrap? – No. | -但还是没弄到治疗带 -对 |
[20:02] | P.T needs to order it. | 物理诊疗室说需要预订 |
[20:03] | Ah, they always say that. | 他们总这么说 |
[20:06] | Um, it’s just…you know, when you gave me this job, | 我就想说 你当时给我这份工作的时候 |
[20:10] | You said I’d be doing medicine. | 你说过让我负责药物 |
[20:11] | Well, that list you just gave me sounds pretty substantial | 刚才你给我列的那张任务单 |
[20:14] | for a physician’s assistant. | 对于一个医师助理来说简直太多了 |
[20:15] | I mean, five I.Vs means five patients. | 五个静脉注射就意味着五位病患 |
[20:18] | Why don’t you be responsible for them and check their blood work? | 你该负起责任 给他们做一下血检不是吗 |
[20:23] | Right. | 好吧 |
[20:28] | We love messing with that guy. | 我们喜欢跟那个家伙闹着玩 |
[20:30] | – Antibiotics running in. – Good. | -正在用抗生素 -很好 |
[20:32] | Blood pressure’s up to 90 over 45. | 血压升至90/45 |
[20:34] | That’s good news. | 真是好消息 |
[20:36] | I heard you performed an iliac repair in a moving ambulance. | 我听说你在救护车上做了台髂动脉修复术 |
[20:39] | That’s very impressive. | 真是了不起 |
[20:40] | It wasn’t my first choice, | 这本不是我的首选 |
[20:41] | But the packing wasn’t slowing down the bleeding, so… | 但包扎不能减慢出血速度 |
[20:43] | He would have bled out. It’s a good call. | 他本会失血过多 你的决定很正确 |
[20:47] | I can work with that. Let’s get him up to the O.R. | 我能处理 把他送到手术室去 |
[20:49] | – Okay. – Right behind you. | -好的 -我这就来 |
[20:51] | W- you’d like to observe? | 你想观摩吗 |
[20:53] | – No, no. I’m going to assist. – Hang on. | -不 我想给你打下手 -别急 |
[20:55] | Uh, Heather, why don’t we get Brian prepped for surgery. | 海瑟 不如让布莱恩去准备手术 |
[20:57] | I’ll be right behind you. | 我这就过去 |
[20:58] | – Sure thing. – Okay. | -没问题 -好的 |
[21:05] | I heard about how you banged heads with Scott. | 我听说了你是怎么反抗斯科特的 |
[21:08] | – I know you even fought. – No. | -我也知道你们甚至大打出手 -没有 |
[21:09] | I wouldn’t listen to what he says about me. | 关于他对我的评论我都不想听 |
[21:11] | No, I know it’s personal. | 不 我知道这是私人恩怨 |
[21:14] | Guy moves down here to be with his girlfriend | 一个为了和女朋友在一起才到这里的家伙 |
[21:15] | only to find out she’s in love with her old boyfriend, | 不料竟发现她和前男友又好上了 |
[21:17] | I mean… I’d be pissed, too. | 换做我 我也会生气 |
[21:21] | Is there a point here? | 这样有意义吗 |
[21:22] | Yeah, the point is that’s not our history, all right? | 意义在于咱俩无仇无怨 对吧 |
[21:26] | We have more in common. | 我们的共同点很多 |
[21:27] | We both served, we both saw some things we wish we hadn’t. | 我们都服过役 都目睹一些不堪回首的事 |
[21:32] | I’d just like to think we have a bond in that. | 我想我们还是有那么一点关系的 |
[21:34] | Right. | 好吧 |
[21:35] | Is this your way of telling me you don’t want me in the O.R.? | 你是想告诉我手术室不能进是吗 |
[21:38] | No, I just don’t want the usual E.R./surgery conflict, okay? | 我只是不想看到急诊和手术室常见的纠结 |
[21:42] | You’re welcome to come up there any time. | 你随时来我都欢迎 |
[21:44] | You just have to respect that I’m in charge | 但你得尊重我现在是负责人 |
[21:46] | The way that you’re in charge down here. | 正如你曾经也是这里的负责人一样 |
[21:48] | All right, you trust my leadership the way I trust yours. | 你要像当初我尊重你那样尊重我 |
[21:52] | – Hey, uh, Tee. – Yeah. | -那个 T -怎么 |
[21:54] | – Do you got a sec, man? Uh, Jordan needs you. – Yeah. | -你现在有空吗 乔丹让你过去 -好 |
[21:57] | You see, there’s already not enough of you to go around. | 你看 你已经够忙的了 |
[22:00] | You come on up if you’re able to. | 要是可以的话你就过来 |
[22:05] | I have a young, healthy patient in a-fib, | 这位年轻体健的患者出现了心房颤动 |
[22:07] | Cardiac markers and electrolytes look normal. | 心肌损伤生物标志物和电解质正常 |
[22:09] | She’s been given three rounds of beta blockers plus amiodarone, | 注射了三次β-受体阻滞剂外加一次胺碘酮 |
[22:12] | And she’s just getting worse. | 结果她的情况越来越糟 |
[22:14] | – Look at her B.P. – Yeah, I know. | -看看她的血压 -是啊 我知道 |
[22:15] | That’s after 15 of metoprolol. | 已经用了15支美托洛尔了 |
[22:16] | It doesn’t make any sense. | 根本说不通啊 |
[22:21] | There was no chest trauma. | 没有胸外伤 |
[22:22] | Let’s go strip and flip. | 我们快点行动 |
[22:24] | Hey, Sandra, we’re gonna figure out what’s going on with you, okay? | 桑德拉 我们肯定会搞清楚的 好吗 |
[22:27] | All right, here we go. | 好 开始 |
[22:28] | Up. | 抬起来 |
[22:30] | Other side. | 另一侧 |
[22:31] | – Any punctures? – Nothing. Okay. | -有创口吗 -没有 正常 |
[22:34] | Cover up. | 盖起来 |
[22:35] | Okay. | 好的 |
[22:37] | Are those implants? | 难道是隆胸的植入物 |
[22:39] | They look like they were done by a butcher. | 简直就像是屠夫做的 |
[22:40] | Bargain basement cosmetic surgery. | 廉价的地下整容手术 |
[22:42] | Yeah, but implants shouldn’t make her this sick this fast. | 但植入物也不会造成这么严重的症状 |
[22:45] | Maybe she’s getting septic. | 或者她有败血症 |
[22:46] | No, fever, plus her blood pressure’s going up, not down. | 不可能 她发烧 加上血压不降反升 |
[22:49] | Oh! She’s seizing. | 出现抽搐了 |
[22:51] | Give me a bite block. | 把牙垫给我 |
[22:51] | Grab at least 10 milligrams of diazepam. | 取至少10毫升安定 |
[22:53] | Got it. | 明白 |
[22:55] | Sats are dropping. Okay, hand me a non-rebreather. | 血氧饱和度正在下降 递给我氧气面罩 |
[22:59] | Jordan, there’s something in there. | 乔丹 这里面有什么东西 |
[23:03] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
[23:08] | She’s crashing. Push the diazepam. | 她快不行了 推一支安定 |
[23:10] | We need to get whatever’s inside of her out now. | 我们必须立即把她里面的东西取出来 |
[23:12] | Diazepam’s going in. | 安定已注射 |
[23:14] | All right, scalpel. | 好 手术刀 |
[23:20] | Okay. | 好的 |
[23:25] | Okay, that is not an implant. | 好吧 这才不是什么植入物 |
[23:28] | Is that cocaine? | 是可卡因吗 |
[23:29] | Yeah. | 对 |
[23:30] | Must have leaked into her system. | 肯定已经漏到她体内了 |
[23:32] | That explains her crazy vitals. | 这才解释了她反常的生命体征 |
[23:33] | She’s got a highway of cocaine flowing into her bloodstream. | 大量可卡因渗入她的血液 |
[23:37] | Give her I.V. phentolamine. | 给她静脉注射酚妥拉明 |
[23:39] | This explains why the beta blockers were making her worse. | 所以受体阻滞剂才使她病情愈发恶化 |
[23:42] | I mean, really, who the hell would do this to her? | 我说 谁会对她做这种事 |
[23:45] | B.P.’s coming down. | 血压下降了 |
[23:47] | Finally. | 总算好了 |
[23:48] | What happened to the good old days of just hiding drugs up your butt? | 当年把毒品藏菊花里面不是也挺好的嘛 |
[23:56] | What the hell are you doing now? | 你干嘛呢 |
[23:57] | I just got the girls’ blood work back. | 我刚拿到那些女孩的血检结果 |
[23:59] | Their alcohol level is zero, | 酒精浓度为零 |
[24:01] | but there’s an anion gap acidosis. | 但有阴离子间隙增高性代谢性酸中毒 |
[24:03] | And look at them. They’re completely wasted. | 看看 她们都不省人事了 |
[24:06] | – Look, check this out, huh? – Damn. | -看看这个 -要命了 |
[24:07] | – See how that urine glows? – That is weird. | -看见尿液发光没 -怪了 |
[24:09] | Yes, it is. | 是啊 |
[24:11] | Checking in on you guys. | 来看看你们怎么样 |
[24:12] | Ragosa’s a pee detective now. | 拉戈萨现在化身尿液侦探了 |
[24:14] | – Holy– – Oh, yeah. | -天 -哦耶 |
[24:15] | See that? I think it’s antifreeze. | 看见没 我认为是防冻剂 |
[24:17] | I bet they made their own moonshine. | 我猜这是她们自己制的 |
[24:19] | Our alcohol test only checks for ethanol, | 酒精测试只检测乙醇 |
[24:21] | but antifreeze has ethylene glycol, | 防冻剂含有乙二醇 |
[24:23] | which would explain the acidosis. | 刚好能解释酸中毒现象 |
[24:24] | So you’re a toxicologist now? | 所以你现在是毒理学家了 |
[24:27] | Just covered toxic alcohols in my board review class, | 执业医师考试复习课刚学过毒性酒精 |
[24:30] | if you must know. | 告诉你们也无妨 |
[24:36] | They’re both crashing. | 她们的情况恶化了 |
[24:37] | Mollie, get Topher. | 莫莉 叫陶福来 |
[24:41] | You needed me? | 你找我 |
[24:41] | I just need you to help me put this shoulder back in. | 我要你帮我把他的肩关节复位 |
[24:44] | Lie back, Terrence. | 躺好 特伦斯 |
[24:45] | This is a tough kid. | 这孩子很坚强 |
[24:46] | He doesn’t want to take a sedative for this procedure. | 都不想服用治疗用的镇定剂 |
[24:48] | You’re gonna regret that. | 你会后悔的 |
[24:50] | Heard it was pretty crazy out there. | 听说外面挺乱的 |
[24:51] | Yeah. Like Lenny Ross without the RPG. | 是啊 就像没有榴弹的莱尼·罗斯 |
[24:53] | Lenny Ross — he’d be, like, what, 28 now? | 莱尼·罗斯 他现在该有28岁了吧 |
[24:55] | Yeah. Okay, terrence. | 好了 特伦斯 |
[24:57] | So Topher’s gonna brace you, | 陶福会拉住你 |
[24:58] | and I’m gonna pop your shoulder back in. | 我来把你肩膀复位 |
[25:00] | You should have seen this kid out there, Topher. | 陶福 你该看看这孩子在现场的表现 |
[25:02] | Really held it together for his buddy. | 跟他哥们儿生死与共呢 |
[25:05] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[25:07] | Oh. I think so. | 我想是的 |
[25:08] | Can I see Brian now? | 我能去看布莱恩吗 |
[25:10] | Uh, not yet. He’s — he’s still up in surgery. | 还不行 他还在做手术 |
[25:12] | I’ll check in on him soon, okay? | 我一会儿去看看他 好吗 |
[25:14] | You’re gonna be in rehab for a couple weeks, be a sling, | 你得做几周康复治疗 带着手臂吊带 |
[25:16] | but you’ll be good as new and ready to kick ass at a S.U. next year. | 很快会好 明年好去州立大学大展神威 |
[25:18] | That’s great — more reason for you to bet. | 这下好了 你又有理由打赌了 |
[25:20] | He — this guy is out of control. | 他 这家伙疯了 |
[25:23] | I got to give T.C. props. | 我得给TC点赞 |
[25:25] | He did a pretty good job | 他做得很好 |
[25:26] | considering the guy was ripped up by barbed wire. | 考虑到这位都被铁丝网割开了 |
[25:29] | Although, I would have called a surgeon out there. | 不过 要是我的话就当场呼叫外科医生 |
[25:30] | He was an army doc. | 他做过军医 |
[25:31] | I mean, he’s used to doing whatever it takes. | 习惯了当机立断 |
[25:33] | That’s the problem – with battlefield doctors — | 那正是问题所在 这些战地医生 |
[25:35] | they think they can do anything. | 认为自己无所不能 |
[25:37] | Aren’t you a battlefield doc? | 你不也是战地医生吗 |
[25:38] | I used to be. I used to be a lot of things. | 以前是 我干过很多行 |
[25:41] | But I want to know more about Dr. Krista Bell-hart. | 但我想多了解克丽丝塔·贝尔哈特医生 |
[25:45] | No boyfriend, you want to be in emergency medicine, | 没有男友 想从事急诊医学 |
[25:48] | dad a doctor, both went to Harvard…how am I doing? | 父亲是医生 都是哈佛毕业 怎样 |
[25:51] | No, I went to Stanford… on a scholarship. | 不是 我读的斯坦福 用奖学金 |
[25:54] | A scholarship. | 奖学金 |
[25:55] | And my father installs air-conditioning systems. | 我父亲安装空调系统 |
[25:56] | – Thank you very much. – I stand corrected. | -多谢了 -我认错 |
[25:59] | And, I’ve wanted to be a doctor since I was 9. | 我九岁起就想做医生 |
[26:03] | What, your hamster died, couldn’t save him? | 怎么 你的仓鼠死了 没能救得了它 |
[26:09] | My mother died of breast cancer. | 我母亲死于乳腺癌 |
[26:12] | I’m sorry. I didn’t know that. | 对不起 我不知道 |
[26:15] | I know you had – the genetic screening, right? | 我知道你做了遗传病筛查 对吧 |
[26:18] | Uh, n-no. | 没有 |
[26:20] | The BRCA testing? | 乳腺癌易感基因测试 |
[26:21] | I know. I know. | 我知道 知道 |
[26:22] | You know, for the people that care about you. | 为了关心你的人 |
[26:24] | I’ve been a little busy. | 我一直都很忙 |
[26:26] | For 20 years? What are you waiting for? | 忙了二十年 你等什么呢 |
[26:33] | Yo, bud. | 哥们儿 |
[26:36] | It’s amazing what you can find out about people on the Internet. | 能从网上查到别人的信息真的很神奇 |
[26:39] | Yeah, people post all kind of weird stuff. | 是啊 大家总上传些奇奇怪怪的东西 |
[26:41] | What are you looking at? Anything juicy? | 你在找什么 有啥好玩的吗 |
[26:43] | Yeah, just found the home address for Rick’s V.A. doctor. | 刚找到瑞克那个退伍军人管理处医生的家庭住址 |
[26:46] | I’m gonna pay him a visit tonight | 我今晚要去拜访他 |
[26:47] | and make him sign Rick’s referral request. | 让他签瑞克的转诊申请 |
[26:49] | And if that doesn’t work, I just found out the name of his kid, | 要是没用 我也找到了他孩子的名字 |
[26:52] | so I’m just gonna call him, pretend he had an accident, | 只好给他打电话 假装孩子出事了 |
[26:54] | tell him he’s got to come down to the hospital, | 让他来医院 |
[26:55] | and make him sign it here. | 让他在这儿签 |
[26:57] | Yeah, that’s a great idea. | 这法子真好 |
[26:59] | And when you get arrested for assault and battery, | 等你因为企图伤害与殴击罪被捕时 |
[27:01] | will you sell me your condo? | 把你公寓卖给我吧 |
[27:03] | Oh, no. You’ll probably be dead from him shooting you. | 不对 他可能会开枪打死你 |
[27:07] | – He wouldn’t shoot me. – What are you, new? | -他才不会开枪打我 -你是新来的吗 |
[27:10] | Come on, let’s take a walk. | 过来 我们谈谈 |
[27:12] | Now. | 现在就谈 |
[27:15] | They have a wide anion gap acidosis. | 严重的阴离子间隙增高性酸中毒 |
[27:17] | So is it possible – they drank the antifreeze? | 有没有可能是她们喝了防冻剂 |
[27:18] | It’s very possible. They’re in renal failure. | 很有可能 她们肾脏衰竭 |
[27:20] | Get me I.V. of fomepizole. | 静脉注射甲吡唑 |
[27:21] | We don’t carry that in the E.R. | 急诊室里没有 |
[27:23] | I can page the central pharmacy tech. | 我可以呼叫制药中心 |
[27:24] | It’s gonna take over an hour. | 那得花一个多小时 |
[27:25] | – Okay, there’s no time. We need beer. – Beer? | -没时间了 我们需要啤酒 -啤酒 |
[27:27] | Michael, somebody has beer in their trunk, it’s Texas. | 迈克 肯定有人车里有啤酒 咱是大得州 |
[27:29] | Go ask. Go, go. | 去问问 快去 |
[27:32] | Look, I know how you’re feeling. | 我懂你的感受 |
[27:33] | All right? Me and my mom took care of my grandma. | 我和我妈照顾我外婆 |
[27:36] | God knows I loved that woman like nobody’s business. | 天晓得我有多爱那女人 |
[27:38] | I mean, she was everything to me. | 她是我的全部 |
[27:40] | But it was hard, nasty. | 但照顾她真的很难很烦 |
[27:43] | Nobody prepares you for what it’s like | 你毫无准备 不知道如何 |
[27:46] | to take care of a sick family member. | 照顾生病的家人 |
[27:49] | It makes you crazy, and right now, you’re crazy. | 这让人发疯 而现在你已经疯了 |
[27:53] | Maybe it’s not the best plan. | 也许这不是最佳方案 |
[27:55] | – It’s a stupid plan. – It’s not a stu– | -是最蠢方案 -不是蠢 |
[27:57] | It’s a stupid plan. | 蠢透了 |
[28:00] | You need to chill. | 你冷静冷静 |
[28:02] | All right? Take care of yourself first. | 好吗 先照顾好你自己 |
[28:04] | It’s like — it’s like, uh, it’s like on the airplane. | 就好比 好比在飞机上 |
[28:07] | They tell you to put your own oxygen mask on first, | 他们告诉你先拉下氧气罩 |
[28:09] | then you take care of your kid. | 再照顾孩子 |
[28:12] | ’cause if something happens to you, man, | 因为你要是出了什么事 |
[28:13] | w-what happens to them? | 他们怎么办 |
[28:20] | – You just come up with that? – Maybe. | -这是你刚想出来的 -是吧 |
[28:22] | – That was good. – That was good, huh? | -说得好 -说得好吧 |
[28:24] | You like that? | 你喜欢吗 |
[28:24] | Hey, Ray-Ray’s uncle, | 小雷他叔叔 |
[28:26] | any chance I can get some more of those painkillers? | 我能来点止疼药吗 |
[28:28] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[28:29] | I got a real bad headache and… | 我头好疼 而且 |
[28:34] | Terrence! | 特伦斯 |
[28:36] | You okay, man? | 你没事吧 |
[28:38] | Get T.C. | 找TC来 |
[28:39] | Got it. | 收到 |
[28:43] | All right, everybody swears he doesn’t drink or do drugs. | 所有人都发誓说没喝酒没嗑药 |
[28:45] | They’re right. | 他们说的对 |
[28:46] | He’s got increased pressure on his brain | 他颅内压持续上升 |
[28:47] | but no sign of trauma. | 但并未受创 |
[28:49] | See, he had a game earlier today. | 他今天早些时候打了场比赛 |
[28:51] | He plays running back. | 负责跑卫 |
[28:52] | Probably got hit in the head 50 times. | 也许头部被打了五十次 |
[28:53] | Maybe it’s a concussion. | 也许是脑震荡 |
[28:55] | One concussion wouldn’t do this to him. | 脑震荡不会害他成这样 |
[28:57] | Second impact syndrome. | 继发性脑冲击伤综合征 |
[28:58] | If he had a concussion, | 如果他有脑震荡 |
[28:59] | didn’t have time to recover from it… | 却没时间恢复 |
[29:01] | The hits he took today would explain | 那他今天受到的击打也就能解释 |
[29:02] | the swelling in his brain from a hematoma. | 现在因颅内血肿而出现的脑肿胀了 |
[29:04] | Push 100 grams of mannitol. | 推一百克甘露醇 |
[29:06] | Why would they play him if he’s still recovering from a concussion? | 要是他处于脑震荡恢复期 怎么还能参赛呢 |
[29:08] | This kid’s an all-star. He’s never coming out of the game. | 这孩子是个全能 他就没缺席过比赛 |
[29:11] | Probably wouldn’t tell them, either, | 也有可能是他没告诉他们 |
[29:12] | If he was going for a scholie. | 要是他准备申请奖学金的话 |
[29:14] | Okay, right pupil is dilating. | 右边瞳孔散大 |
[29:16] | – Call the neurosurgeon. – He’s posturing. | -叫神外科医生 -出现去大脑强直 |
[29:17] | Okay. Ah, his brain’s already herniating. | 他出现脑疝了 |
[29:19] | He needs a burr hole to drain the hematoma. | 需要头颅钻孔 清除血肿 |
[29:22] | Scalpel. | 手术刀 |
[29:25] | Yeah, this is nurse Kenny Fournette in E.R. | 我是急诊护士肯尼·福内特 |
[29:27] | I need, uh, neurosurgery. | 我这需要神经外科治疗 |
[29:29] | Uh, Dr. Johnson. | 约翰逊医生 |
[29:31] | Right. | 是的 |
[29:32] | How long do we got? | 要多久 |
[29:33] | I need 911. | 我要911 |
[29:36] | – Okay, I’m almost through. – Okay, that should do it. | -好 快钻透了 -好 应该可以了 |
[29:38] | Okay. | 好的 |
[29:41] | A neurosurgeon is 15 minutes out. | 神外科医生十五分钟后到 |
[29:43] | – He stopped posturing. – Nice work. | -去大脑强直已停止 -干得漂亮 |
[29:44] | All right, let’s get him to the O.R. | 好了 把他送进手术室 |
[29:47] | The alcohol competes with the ethylene glycol for the receptors… | 酒精会与乙二醇争夺神经末梢 |
[29:50] | which stops the toxic conversion. | 从而阻止毒性转换 |
[29:52] | Yeah, good excuse to always have a six-pack in your trunk. | 没错 随时在外卖车上备啤酒有理有据 |
[29:54] | – Good catch, Mollie. – Thanks. | -干得漂亮 莫莉 -谢谢 |
[29:57] | What? | 什么 |
[29:58] | Yeah, Mollie, uh…said she’s brushing up on her toxicology | 莫莉…说她正在复习毒理学 |
[30:02] | and figured it all out. | 然后就弄明白了 |
[30:03] | I got lucky, I guess. | 我运气好吧 大概 |
[30:04] | That wasn’t luck. That was knowledge. | 那可不是运气 那是知识 |
[30:06] | You got a bright future, Mollie. How are you doing? | 你前途无量啊 莫莉 你怎么样 |
[30:09] | You have a bright future? | 你前途无量吗 |
[30:11] | All right, good. | 行 好的 |
[30:11] | Michael, I would watch out for this one. | 迈克 换作是我就会当心这家伙了 |
[30:13] | She might be gunning for your job. | 她有可能会抢了你的饭碗哦 |
[30:20] | Did that really just happen? | 刚才那个不是真的吧 |
[30:22] | Yeah, um… and, I — I’m sorry. | 是的 我很抱歉 |
[30:25] | Look, therastraps aren’t really, uh, a thing. | 听着 治疗带并非真有此物 |
[30:28] | Y-you didn’t hear that from me. | 这话可别说是我说的 |
[30:35] | I heard – that you were asking for food, | 我听说你想吃东西了 |
[30:36] | And, unfortunately, we can’t let you eat | 不过在整形外科医生给你缝合完毕前 |
[30:39] | until after the plastic surgeon fixes your sutures. | 我们都不能让你进食 |
[30:42] | Just try not to move around too much. | 你尽量不要走动太多 |
[30:44] | Are you going to call the police? | 你要报警吗 |
[30:48] | I had to. | 我必须这么做 |
[30:50] | I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[30:51] | All you have to do – is just tell them what happened. | 你唯一要做的 就是告诉他们实情 |
[30:54] | All right? | 好吗 |
[30:57] | And — you kn– you know what? | 还有 你知道吗 |
[30:59] | I’m just — I’m gonna say this because I can’t help myself. | 我实在是忍不住一定要说出来 |
[31:03] | If you need a lawyer, I have a friend, and she owes me a favor. | 如果你需要律师 我有朋友欠我人情 |
[31:06] | I could talk to her. | 我可以找她 |
[31:07] | I’m sure she could take your case for free. | 我相信她会免费接你的案子的 |
[31:10] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[31:12] | I know you’re just trying to help. | 我知道你想帮我 |
[31:14] | I’m gonna call her. | 我会给她打电话的 |
[31:18] | All right. | 好吧 |
[31:27] | So keep me updated on his condition, | 随时向我报告他的病情动向 |
[31:28] | and let me know when his parents get here. | 要是他父母来了就告诉我 |
[31:30] | I’m gonna check on his buddy — Brian. | 我去看看他的哥们布莱恩 |
[31:32] | All right. | 好的 |
[31:41] | Belly’s filling. He’s getting tachy. | 腹部充血 出现心动过速 |
[31:43] | – What is it? What’s happening? – We don’t know. | -怎么回事 发生什么了 -我们不知道 |
[31:45] | – We’re trying to figure it out. Okay, I’m scrubbing in. | -我们正在找原因 -行 我刷手进来了 |
[31:47] | I’d be shocked if you didn’t. | 你不进来我才奇怪了 |
[31:50] | What? | 什么 |
[31:50] | Yeah, I found your therastrap. Number 10. | 我找到你的治疗带了 十号的 |
[31:53] | Hope you enjoy it. I hope everyone had a good laugh. | 慢慢享用 祝大家笑得开心 |
[31:56] | Well, we did have a good laugh. | 我们的确笑得很开心 |
[31:58] | Hey, hey, are you gonna tell him that the save was my idea? | 喂喂 你要不要告诉他那个方法是我想的 |
[32:00] | – I told — – She gave you credit right from the top. | -我说了 -她一来就表扬你了 |
[32:02] | I mean, this is a big team, Michael. | 咱是个大团队 迈克 |
[32:04] | We’re just trying to help you fit in. | 我们就是想带你融入进来 |
[32:05] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[32:08] | Sandra, I — | 桑德拉 我 |
[32:16] | It’s been one of those nights. | 就像以前那些夜晚一样 |
[32:17] | I must have been sloppy suturing in the ambulance. | 我一定是在救护车上缝合没做好 |
[32:20] | You stopped the bleeding. | 你止住出血了 |
[32:21] | You just accidentally cut off the blood flow. | 你只是不巧阻断了血流而已 |
[32:22] | I screwed up. I should have just repacked the abdomen. | 我搞砸了 我应该只把腹腔整理好就够了 |
[32:25] | I know vascular surgeons that have made the same mistake, | 血管外科医生也有犯同样错误的 |
[32:27] | and they weren’t in a moving ambulance. | 而且他们还没在开着的救护车上 |
[32:29] | I’m just gonna cut the suture, it’ll pink right back up. | 我只需把缝线剪掉 血流就会马上恢复 |
[32:31] | Trust me. Let’s get the bowel reperfused. | 相信我 给肠子恢复供血吧 |
[32:33] | More Motown? | 再来点摩城音乐 |
[32:34] | Do you ever listen to anything else? | 你还听过别的吗 |
[32:36] | – Not when I’m working. – It’s not so bad. | -工作的时候没有 -那也不错了 |
[32:38] | All right, needle driver to Dr. Callahan. | 好 给卡拉翰医生持针器 |
[32:46] | – Anything? – Nothing. | -有没有 -没有 |
[32:48] | Mollie, Mollie. | 莫莉 莫莉 |
[32:54] | Nothing. | 没有 |
[32:55] | Nothing. | 没有 |
[32:58] | – Where — – W-w-w-wait. | -去哪… -等等 |
[33:14] | Okay, honey, let me see. | 好了 亲爱的 让我看看 |
[33:17] | You tore your stitches. | 你的伤口撕裂了 |
[33:19] | Mollie, can you get a gurney, please? | 莫莉 麻烦你推张轮床来 |
[33:20] | Yeah. | 好 |
[33:21] | Okay. | 好的 |
[33:22] | Honey, I don’t know your life, | 亲爱的 我对你的生活一无所知 |
[33:24] | but I know that running away is not gonna help you. | 但我知道逃跑帮不了你 |
[33:28] | He said they would take those things out, | 他说他们会把那些东西拿出来 |
[33:31] | but I started to get sick in the car ride on the way to the place, | 但我在半途的车上就觉得不舒服了 |
[33:35] | and they pushed me out on the street corner, | 然后他们就在街角把我推下了车 |
[33:38] | and now I’m gonna go to jail. | 然后我现在要坐牢了 |
[33:42] | He’s your boyfriend, isn’t he? | 他是你男朋友 对吗 |
[33:47] | Okay. | 好了 |
[33:49] | Here’s how I see it. | 我是这么理解的 |
[33:51] | He let someone mutilate your body, | 他任由他人伤害你的身体 |
[33:54] | he asked you to commit a crime for him, | 他叫你帮他犯罪 |
[33:56] | and then he left you alone to die. | 然后他丢下你让你自己等死 |
[33:59] | You don’t deserve this. | 你不该是这样的 |
[34:03] | You’re gonna be okay. | 你会没事的 |
[34:10] | Great job in there. | 干得漂亮 |
[34:12] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[34:14] | Oh, you saved his life. All we did was a bit of housekeeping. | 你救了他的命 我们只是打扫一下战场而已 |
[34:17] | Nah, it was more than that. Thanks for letting me assist. | 没 你们做的可不止这些 谢谢你让我参与 |
[34:21] | Well, thanks for pissing Scott off | 谢谢你气走了斯科特 |
[34:23] | and opening up this job for me. | 把这职位留了给我 |
[34:25] | Yeah, I’m gonna go to talk to the mom. | 我打算去和他妈妈聊一聊 |
[34:35] | That was nice of you. | 你心真好 |
[34:37] | I heard he lost a patient earlier. | 我听说他之前死了一个病人 |
[34:40] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[34:41] | Yeah, I used to know a lot of guys like him. | 我以前认识很多像他这样的人 |
[34:44] | I used to be like him. | 我以前也跟他一样 |
[34:46] | Take losses pretty hard. | 很难接受失败 |
[34:50] | Anyway, I’m just trying not to be a dick. | 随便了 我只是想尽量别当混蛋 |
[34:53] | That’s my mantra. | 这是我的座右铭 |
[34:54] | You know, but I think you and T.C. have a budding bromance. | 但是我觉得你和TC会发展出兄弟基情的 |
[34:57] | He clearly likes you. | 他明显很喜欢你 |
[34:59] | Well, um, he’s not the one that I’m concerned about liking me. | 我才不关心他是不是喜欢我 |
[35:06] | Don’t panic. I’m not talking about you. | 别紧张 我不是在说你 |
[35:08] | I-I was thinking about asking Jordan out. | 我之前想约乔丹 |
[35:11] | You know, ’cause I-I don’t think the two of them | 因为我觉得他们两个 |
[35:13] | are right for each other. | 互相并不合适 |
[35:14] | Oh, uh, you know, – I-I-I’m not sure that… | 你懂的 我不太确定… |
[35:18] | Look at your face. | 看看你的表情 |
[35:20] | – I got you. – Oh, my God. | -骗到你了 -我的天啊 |
[35:21] | No, just — just for a second. | 不是 等一下 |
[35:23] | It still counts. I’ll see you later. | 账还是要算的 回头见 |
[35:25] | Oh, coffee next time — please, no sugar. | 下次的咖啡 拜托别放糖了 |
[35:28] | It’s the silent killer. | 那玩意儿可是无声的杀手 |
[35:38] | Oh, thanks a lot. | 非常感谢 |
[35:39] | Hey, how’d it work out with the runaway beauty queen? | 那个逃跑选美皇后怎么样了 |
[35:42] | We’ll see. | 到时候看吧 |
[35:43] | I’m not too optimistic about her future | 我对她的未来可不怎么看好 |
[35:45] | if that’s her taste in men. | 鉴于她对男人的口味就那样 |
[35:47] | How about you, huh? | 你怎么样 |
[35:48] | How you feeling? Ready to leave the desk work behind? | 你感觉怎么样 准备甩掉文书工作了吗 |
[35:50] | I’m definitely feeling better, | 感觉好点 |
[35:51] | but being the boss does not suck. | 当老大并不算太糟 |
[35:55] | Okay. | 好了 |
[35:56] | You’ve been hinting at something all night. What gives? | 你一晚上不停地在暗示 想说什么 |
[35:58] | We — we’ve known each other a long time. | 我们认识挺久了 |
[36:00] | I just don’t want things to get weird between us. | 不希望我们之间会别扭 |
[36:04] | You want to keep the job, is that it? | 你还想要这个工作 是不是 |
[36:05] | Not — not if you want it. | 不想 你要想要我就不想 |
[36:07] | So, you’re saying that you only want it if I don’t want it? | 所以你是说我不想要 你才想要 |
[36:08] | No, I-I don’t want it if you — | 不 我不想… |
[36:11] | Let’s do this — | 我们这样吧 |
[36:12] | Um, count of three, – we both say what we want, okay? | 数到三 一起说想要什么 |
[36:15] | One, two, three. | 一二三 |
[36:16] | – I do want it. – I don’t want it. | -我想要 -我不想要 |
[36:18] | You… | 你… |
[36:19] | Congratulations. You’re the boss. All right. | 恭喜 你是老大 好啦 |
[36:21] | I’m so glad we got to work this out like grown-ups. | 真高兴我们能以这么成熟的方式解决 |
[36:23] | Oh, yeah. | 可不是 |
[36:25] | Hey, uh, Topher, – | 陶福 |
[36:27] | why do you have a plunger? | 你拿个皮搋子干嘛 |
[36:29] | This — this used to be a plunger. | 这曾经是皮搋子 |
[36:31] | Now it’s a scepter! | 现在这是权杖 |
[36:34] | Oh, boy. Word of advice — | 厉害 好言相劝 |
[36:36] | – Don’t let the power go to your head. – It is too late. | -别被权利搋混了头脑 -太迟了 |
[36:40] | What?! | 啥 |
[36:42] | Very funny. | 真有意思 |
[36:43] | Prank the boss. | 整蛊老大 |
[36:44] | Wasn’t me. | 不是我 |
[36:46] | I wonder who did that. | 纳闷谁干的 |
[36:47] | Mm, yes. I wonder, too. | 是啊 我也纳闷呢 |
[36:49] | You, really? T-that’s not bad. | 你吗 真假 干得不错啊 |
[36:53] | That was me, too. | 也是我的杰作 |
[36:56] | I can play just as hard as they can. | 我也可以跟他们玩得一样疯 |
[36:59] | I-I’d keep that quiet. | 换成我肯定不吱声 |
[37:01] | Nobody messes with Mollie. | 可没人敢惹莫莉 |
[37:08] | How you doing? | 你怎么样了 |
[37:10] | Did you hear? | 你听说了吗 |
[37:12] | They say I’ll never be able to play ball again. | 他们说我以后打不了球了 |
[37:14] | Yeah. Yeah, I heard. | 对 我听说了 |
[37:17] | It’s a tough break. | 挺倒霉的 |
[37:19] | You think? | 用你说 |
[37:21] | They told me Brian’s gonna be fine. | 他们说布莱恩没事 |
[37:23] | Yeah. | 是 |
[37:24] | He’s gonna make a full recovery, and you helped with that. | 他会痊愈的 其中有你的功劳 |
[37:28] | I’m sorry, man, I mean… | 很遗憾 兄弟 我… |
[37:29] | I wish you could have played ball together, uh… | 也希望你们能再一起打球 |
[37:31] | – Hey, Tee. – Yeah? | -T -怎么 |
[37:33] | Can I talk to him for a sec? | 能让我跟他谈谈吗 |
[37:34] | Yeah. | 可以 |
[37:37] | Glad you’re okay. | 你没事就好 |
[37:44] | You know, I’ve, uh, I’ve been where you are. | 你知道我也经历过你现在的情况 |
[37:47] | I was a 5-Star Recruit, All-American, | 我曾经也是五星级新人 全美最佳选手 |
[37:50] | 20-some-odd scholarships, man — | 特长生奖学金 兄弟 |
[37:51] | I really don’t want to hear about your stupid glory days right now. | 我现在没心情听你那破光辉岁月 |
[37:55] | Now, that — that’s true. That’s true, my glory days. | 是真的 真的 我的光辉岁月 |
[37:58] | My glory days ended my freshman year | 在大一那年就结束了 |
[38:00] | when I fractured my back in training camp. | 在集训营里我背部[脊柱]骨折 |
[38:03] | Never played a game. | 再也没打过比赛 |
[38:05] | I spent an entire year in traction, | 我做了整整一年的牵引 |
[38:07] | so, trust me, I do get where you’re coming from. | 所以相信我 我懂你现在的感受 |
[38:09] | – I do. – Great. | -真懂 -太好了 |
[38:12] | So, this is what I have to look forward to — | 所以我以后的梦想就只能是 |
[38:15] | being a nurse. | 当个护士 |
[38:17] | Maybe I can clean some bedpans. | 也许还能刷刷尿盆 |
[38:21] | You know what? | 这样说吧 |
[38:23] | I-I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[38:25] | You may not want to talk right now, | 你现在可能不想聊这些 |
[38:27] | and I-I get that, – but if you change your mind, | 我懂 但如果你改变了心意 |
[38:30] | want to talk about anything at all, whatever you want — | 任何事情只有你想聊 或者需要什么 |
[38:32] | I mean, anything — I’m around, all right? | 任何事 我都在 好吗 |
[38:37] | You get some rest. | 你好好休息吧 |
[38:38] | I’ll, uh — – I’m gonna check on you later. | 我一会再来看你 |
[38:41] | Don’t forget what I said. | 别忘了我说的话 |
[38:47] | Please tell me you’re done with those forms. | 拜托你告诉我那些表弄完了 |
[38:48] | I had 10 runs in four hours. I need food. | 四小时跑了十趟 我需要食物 |
[38:51] | Okay, here you go, darling. | 好的 给你 亲 |
[38:53] | Put this in your pie hole and give me another minute. | 堵住你的臭嘴 再等会 |
[38:55] | Not a huge fan of cranberry. | 不是很喜欢蔓越莓 |
[38:57] | Eat it. | 吃吧 |
[39:03] | You up for breakfast? | 你想去吃早餐吗 |
[39:04] | No. No. Thanks. | 不了 谢谢 |
[39:06] | But I just need to be on my own for a little bit. | 我现在得自己待会儿 |
[39:10] | I’ll call you later. | 一会打给你 |
[39:11] | Hey. You sure you’re all right? | 你真没事吗 |
[39:13] | Yeah, it’s just… | 没事 就是… |
[39:14] | I just keep thinking about the woman that I lost. | 一直在想我没救回来的那个女人 |
[39:17] | Worst part of the job. | 这份工作最糟的部分 |
[39:18] | Yeah. I’ll be okay. | 我不会有事的 |
[39:19] | – All right. – Promise. | -好吧 -我保证 |
[39:27] | Oh! Mm! Did you see that shot? | 瞅我这一杆打的 |
[39:28] | Beautiful. | 帅呆了 |
[39:29] | I believe that’s 20 bucks you owe me. | 这一杆让你欠我二十块 |
[39:31] | What the heck? Clearly, you have this game at home. | 什么鬼 你一看就是在家练过了 |
[39:33] | Maybe, or maybe – I’m just full of surprises. | 也许练过 也许是我让你惊喜不断 |
[39:37] | Double or nothing. Come on. | 翻倍还是认输 快 |
[39:41] | So that kid brought back some memories, huh? | 那个孩子勾起了回忆 是不是 |
[39:43] | Oh, yeah. So much I want to tell him. | 是啊 我想跟他谈的可多了 |
[39:45] | He’s just not ready to hear it yet. | 可惜他没准备好听 |
[39:47] | Like? | 比如 |
[39:49] | Oh, you know, nothing big. Little stuff. | 你懂的 没大事 都是小事儿 |
[39:53] | Come on, you can tell me. Like what? | 来吧 你可以跟我说 比如什么 |
[39:56] | Well, like, uh…when they told me I couldn’t play anymore, | 比如当他们说我再也打不了球了 |
[39:59] | I thought my life was over, but — but it wasn’t. | 我以为我这辈子就完了 但并没有 |
[40:02] | You know, before I got hurt, | 在我受伤之前 |
[40:03] | I thought nurses just cleaned up after patients, | 我以为护士只是给病人做清洁 |
[40:06] | but they were so much more. | 但其实远不止这些 |
[40:07] | I was lucky if I saw the doctor once a day. | 当时我一天能见到一次医生就算幸运了 |
[40:10] | It was the nurses that took care of me. | 是护士们一直在照顾我 |
[40:11] | Nurses taught me to walk again. | 护士们教会我重新走路 |
[40:13] | They make the hospital run. | 他们使得医院能运转起来 |
[40:14] | That’s, uh, that’s why I became one. | 所以…我也当了护士 |
[40:17] | So, in a weird way, | 所以某种奇怪的角度来说 |
[40:18] | that accident was the best thing – that ever happened to me. | 那场事故 是我经历过最好的事 |
[40:23] | Why have you never told me this? | 你为什么没跟我说过 |
[40:25] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[40:26] | Maybe because you never tell me anything personal about yourself. | 也许因为你从没告诉我任何私人的事 |
[40:29] | Just keeping it light, right? | 保持轻松 对不对 |
[40:33] | Let me guess, you got a call from the Intrepid. | 我猜猜 你接到无畏号上的电话了吧 |
[40:35] | Rick’s got an appointment on tuesday. | 瑞克周二约了医生 |
[40:37] | How the hell did you pull that off? | 你怎么搞定的 |
[40:38] | I found out this guy I went to medical school with | 我发现我医学院的一个同学 |
[40:40] | is on staff there, and he’s doing me a solid. | 在那工作 他帮了我个大忙 |
[40:43] | – I mean, you guys must have been tight. – Yeah, we… | -你俩一定非常要好 -对 我们… |
[40:46] | You know what? You’re so very welcome. | 知道吗 你大可不用客气 |
[40:48] | – Love you. – Love you, too. | -爱你 -我也爱你 |
[40:49] | – Thank you. I got to go. – Okay. | -谢谢 我得走了 -好 |
[40:50] | That’s right. You’re still talking to the boss, girl. | 没错 你还是在跟老大说话 姑娘 |
[40:54] | So you can stay home with the kids. What do you mean? | 你可以在家带孩子啊 你是什么意思 |
[40:58] | I thought that’s what you wanted. | 我以为你想这样呢 |
[41:01] | Are you gonna drink that or stare at it all day, T.C.? | 那酒你是用来看的还是用来喝的 TC |
[41:05] | Can I just get a cup of coffee? | 能给我来杯咖啡吗 |
[41:07] | Coming right up. | 马上来 |
[41:09] | You look like you had a rough night. | 看起来你昨晚不是很好过 |
[41:11] | Want to talk about it? | 想谈谈吗 |
[41:12] | Nope. | 不 |
[41:13] | I just want to read my book, | 我只想看看书 |
[41:16] | If you don’t mind me sitting here awhile not drinking. | 只要你不介意我坐在这不喝酒 |
[41:19] | Sit all you want. | 爱坐多久坐多久 |
[41:21] | Mm. “The Great Gatsby.” | 「了不起的盖茨比」 |
[41:22] | That’s a good one. Better than the movie. | 好书 比电影好 |
[41:25] | Yeah…so I heard. | 是 听说了 |
[41:30] | What I’ve heard. | 我听说也是这样 |
[41:35] | Yeah. | 对 |