时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:17] | Come on! Come on! | 加油 加油 |
[00:34] | Team Heather by a hair! | 海瑟队险胜 |
[00:38] | What? No, we totally — we totally had that! | 怎么可能 我们绝对比他们快 |
[00:39] | Hey, first rule of Emergency Medicine — | 急诊医学的第一法则 |
[00:42] | Don’t piss off the nurses. | 惹谁都别惹护士 |
[00:43] | – That breaks all ties. – Oh, my God. | -说其他的都没用 -天哪 |
[00:44] | – I knew I should have been pushing. – Oh, my God! | -早知道就该我推车了 -天哪 |
[00:49] | Hey, come on. Let me — let me try that thing. | 来让我试试那一招 |
[00:50] | You know what I’m talking about? | 你知道我说的是什么吧 |
[00:52] | Let me try. Let me try. | 让我试试 来嘛 |
[00:53] | All right, try to get out of this choke hold. | 好了 努力挣脱这招锁喉 |
[00:54] | Tell me when you think you got me. | 你锁好了就说一声 |
[00:55] | Oh, uh, let me — oh, I got you. | 等我 好了 |
[01:00] | Well, that was easy. | 小菜一碟 |
[01:01] | Yeah, I guess that’s why you fight MMA and I don’t. | 怪不得你玩综合格斗 我就不行 |
[01:06] | I have to say, as an administrator, | 我不得不说 以前在管理岗时 |
[01:07] | these shenanigans would have driven me nuts. | 这些瞎胡闹能让我暴走 |
[01:10] | I am having such a great time. | 但现在我开心得不得了 |
[01:12] | Who knew this E.R. could have such a quiet night, huh? | 谁会想到急诊室能有如此安宁之夜呢 |
[01:16] | What’s wrong with you? | 你这人怎么回事 |
[01:17] | Don’t — don’t ever say the “Q” Word. | 别 永远别再说那个词 |
[01:19] | What, I just — | 怎么了 我就 |
[01:21] | You don’t talk about fight club, | 别提搏击俱乐部 |
[01:22] | You don’t talk about a no-hitter, | 不能说无安打比赛 |
[01:24] | and you never, ever mention the “Q” word in an E.R. | 急诊科更是严禁说那个词 |
[01:27] | You will jinx it. | 会带来晦气的 |
[01:29] | I’m sorry. I didn’t know. | 抱歉 我不知道 |
[01:32] | I didn’t know! | 我真不知道 |
[01:33] | I haven’t told my mom about us yet | 我还没跟我妈说我们两个的事 |
[01:35] | because she doesn’t understand why I broke up with Scott | 因为她无法理解我为什么要跟斯科特分手 |
[01:37] | and she knows how hard it was for us | 而且她知道你从战场回来之后 |
[01:38] | when you got back from the war. | 我们就磕绊不断 |
[01:40] | She didn’t like me before I went to war. | 我上战场之前她就不怎么喜欢我 |
[01:43] | Hold on, did she really like Scott that much? | 等等 她就真那么喜欢斯科特吗 |
[01:45] | W-well — what can I say? | 那我能说什么呢 |
[01:47] | You know, he called her on Mother’s Day. | 他会在母亲节的时候向我妈问好 |
[01:49] | Look, all I’m saying is that… | 我想说的是 |
[01:52] | …if I tell her now before she leaves, | 如果在她动身之前告诉她 |
[01:54] | I’m not gonna get a moment’s rest. | 我就一刻都别想安生了 |
[01:56] | And to be honest with you, | 老实跟你说 |
[01:57] | I don’t feel like dealing with her nagging. | 我真不想听她唠唠叨叨 |
[01:59] | So I just figured that I would tell her after. | 所以我打算等她走后再坦白 |
[02:04] | Someone said the “Q” Word. | 都怪那个乌鸦嘴 |
[02:05] | Okay, team, so much for coasting through the morning. | 大家伙儿 下班前有一大堆事儿要忙呢 |
[02:07] | We have a multi-victim traffic collision, | 发生了一起多人受伤的车祸 |
[02:09] | stragglers filling the waiting room. | 流浪汉挤满了候诊室 |
[02:10] | – What do you got? – The first two were in a rollover MVA | -你这什么情况 -前两个是翻车 |
[02:12] | when it slammed into another vehicle in the rain. | 两车在雨中狠狠相撞 |
[02:14] | – That vic’s still on the scene. – Okay, I got this. | -另一个患者仍在现场 -好 这个我来 |
[02:16] | First victim is 18 years old. | 第一个患者十八岁 |
[02:17] | He has a deep gash to his left thigh from the broken glass. | 左大腿被碎玻璃割伤 伤口很深 |
[02:20] | Me and Jordan in trauma two. | 我和乔丹去创伤二室 |
[02:21] | Victim two was a front-seat passenger. | 第二个患者是坐在前排的乘客 |
[02:23] | She’s a minor with blunt-face and chest trauma. | 未成年 表情僵硬 胸外伤 |
[02:26] | She has mild respiratory distress, | 有轻微的呼吸困难 |
[02:27] | but her sats are holding. | 但生命体征尚平稳 |
[02:28] | Take the girl into trauma one. Krista, you’re with me. | 把这个送到创伤一室 克丽丝塔跟我来 |
[02:30] | Paul and Drew, start working through the waiting-room patients. | 保罗和德鲁 去处理候诊室的患者 |
[02:33] | And, Drew, take Ragosa with you. | 德鲁 把拉戈萨带上 |
[02:34] | – Show him the ropes. – Me? What? Why not Paul? | -让他上上手 -我 怎么不叫保罗去 |
[02:35] | He’s almost as green. You’re not. | 他还是个菜鸟 你老手了 |
[02:38] | – Put the girl right here. – Son of a bitch. | -把女孩推到这 -混蛋 |
[02:40] | You know I can hear you, right? | 你知道我能听到的 对吧 |
[02:43] | Have fun with that. | 工作愉快 |
[02:46] | How’s Taylor? Is she okay? | 泰勒怎么样 她没事吧 |
[02:48] | All right, we’re working on her in the other room. | 另一个房间有人照顾她 |
[02:50] | But let’s focus on you right now, okay? | 现在先关心你自己好吗 |
[02:52] | I didn’t even see the other car. | 我根本没看到那辆车 |
[02:54] | – Is that driver okay? – Not here yet. | -司机没事吧 -还没送来 |
[02:56] | I’ll get you an update when we have one. | 有消息会通知你的 |
[02:57] | Oh, okay, looks like he got the femoral. I need more gauze. | 看来伤到股动脉了 再来点纱布 |
[02:59] | Jordan, the third MVA vic is two minutes out. | 乔丹 车祸事故的第三个患者昏迷两分钟了 |
[03:02] | We got this. Go ahead. | 这儿有我们 你去吧 |
[03:03] | All right, I’ll send off a type and cross for six units. | 我去配六个单位血 |
[03:04] | Get me a large BP cuff to tourniquet the leg. | 带个大号的血压袖带 好止住大腿出血 |
[03:06] | There’s one in the next room. | 隔壁就有一个 |
[03:09] | How’s the boy? | 男生怎么样 |
[03:10] | Aah, femoral artery injury. But T.C.’s on the case. | 股动脉损伤 TC已经着手处理了 |
[03:13] | – Here? – The jaw’s dislocated. | -你这儿呢 -下颌关节脱位 |
[03:14] | It’s obstructing her breathing. | 阻碍了她的呼吸 |
[03:16] | Intubation tray is ready. | 插管包已备好 |
[03:17] | I don’t think we’ll need it. | 不需要了 |
[03:18] | If we can reduce the jaw, breathing should be fine. | 如果把脱臼复位 呼吸就能顺畅了 |
[03:20] | – Just in the next room. Call me if you need me. – Okay, thanks. | -我在隔壁 有事叫我 -好 谢了 |
[03:21] | 1, 2, 3. | 一 二 三 |
[03:24] | Thank you. I’ve got it from here. | 谢谢 交给我吧 |
[03:27] | Is this the woman the kid’s car ran into? | 是被那个孩子的车撞到的女人吗 |
[03:28] | Yep, approximately 30-year-old female. | 对 三十岁左右 |
[03:30] | Tachy, but otherwise stable. | 心动过速 体征稳定 |
[03:32] | Paramedic on the scene found her unconscious | 现场急救人员发现时 |
[03:33] | with bleeding scalp lacerations. | 她头皮撕裂伤出血 神志昏迷 |
[03:35] | – Dr. Chavez has been paged. – Okay, thank you. | -已经去叫夏瓦兹医生了 -好 谢谢 |
[03:40] | Okay, I need to tie this one off now. | 我现在需要给她缝起来 |
[03:42] | – 4-0 prolene. – Okay. | -4-0普理灵 -好的 |
[03:44] | Oh, hey, Gwen, Jordan. | 好啊 格温 乔丹 |
[03:45] | – Hey, Scott. – 4-0 prolene. | -你好 斯科特 -4-0普理灵 |
[03:47] | See you around, Jordan? | 回见 乔丹 |
[03:50] | Joey’s off on some family thing, | 乔伊家里有事没来上班 |
[03:51] | and I’m on call, so what do we got here? | 所以是我值班 这里什么情况 |
[03:53] | Hemodynamically stable, but came in with a scalp pumper. | 血流动力学稳定 但来时头皮出血 |
[03:56] | I’m placing a purse-string suture, | 现在正做荷包缝合 |
[03:57] | which should do the trick. | 应该能有用 |
[03:58] | It says here abdominal trauma. | 病历说有腹部创伤 |
[04:00] | – Could be internal bleeding. – I’ll check a fast scan. | -可能有内出血 -我做个快速检查 |
[04:03] | Ultrasound, please. | 请给我超声仪 |
[04:04] | Yes, doctor. | 好的 医生 |
[04:06] | Uh, Jordan? | 乔丹 |
[04:09] | She’s pregnant? | 她怀孕了 |
[04:10] | Well, this just got a lot more complicated. | 事情更棘手了 |
[04:12] | I’d say so. | 确实 |
[04:14] | – Krista, let’s go! – Done. | -克丽丝塔 开始 -准备好了 |
[04:15] | The tongue depressors will protect your thumbs | 压舌板会防止你的拇指被咬到 |
[04:16] | from being bitten off, but be careful, okay? | 但还是要小心谨慎 明白吗 |
[04:18] | Taylor, you’re gonna feel some pressure, | 泰勒 你会有一些压迫感 |
[04:20] | but it’ll help you breathing, okay? | 但这会有助于你的呼吸 好吗 |
[04:21] | Just look at me, Taylor. Everything’s gonna be okay. | 看着我 泰勒 不会有事的 |
[04:24] | All right? | 放心好吗 |
[04:24] | Place your thumbs along her bottom teeth, | 拇指放到她的后牙上 |
[04:26] | then push inferior and posterior. | 向后下方按压 |
[04:28] | Slow and steady pressure. | 徐徐发力 |
[04:32] | Pulse OX is dropping. | 指脉氧在下降 |
[04:33] | Krista, you got to do this. Don’t make me step in. | 克丽丝塔 自己搞定 不要让我介入 |
[04:35] | – Her jaw isn’t moving. – Sats are down to 80. | -她下巴没有动 -氧饱和下降到八十 |
[04:37] | You have to push harder. | 再用点劲 |
[04:38] | – Now’s not now the time to be polite. – Okay. | -现在可不是淑女的时候 -明白 |
[04:41] | It moved! It moved! | 动了 动了 |
[04:44] | Feels back in place. | 应该是复位了 |
[04:45] | – Sats are up to 95. – Good job, Krista. | -氧饱和升到95 -漂亮 克丽丝塔 |
[04:47] | – Let’s get her to X-ray. – How’s my — | -送她去拍片 -我的… |
[04:48] | Don’t talk, sweetie, okay? | 乖 别急着说话 好吗 |
[04:49] | Until we know your jaw’s back in place. | 等我们确定你的下颌关节复位了再说 |
[04:51] | – How’s my husband? – Your what? | -我的丈夫怎么样了 -你的什么 |
[04:53] | My husband, Ryan. We just got married tonight. | 我的丈夫 莱恩 我们今晚刚刚结婚 |
[04:55] | What are you, like 14, 15? | 你多大了 十四还是十五 |
[04:57] | I just turned 16. | 我刚十六 |
[04:58] | Do me a favor. Please don’t tell my dad about the marriage. | 帮我个忙 千万别告诉我爸爸这件事 |
[05:01] | I don’t think he’s gonna be happy. | 他会不高兴的 |
[05:02] | Yeah, that would be my guess. | 是啊 我猜也是 |
[05:04] | Things are crazy in there. | 里面已经乱成一团了 |
[05:05] | We got to keep things running out here. | 我们得把外面维持好 |
[05:06] | We just had two new patients come in. | 刚来了两位患者 |
[05:08] | We have one lady complaining of a kidney stone | 一位女士说得了肾结石 |
[05:10] | and an elderly woman with an altered mental status. | 还有一位精神状态改变的老太太 |
[05:15] | Paul, you got the queen mother. We got the kidney stone. | 保罗负责老佛爷 我们负责肾结石那位 |
[05:18] | Wait, hold on — uh, this isn’t one of those | 等下 这次不是那个 |
[05:20] | “Old people with STD” pranks, right? | 「得性病的老年人」的把戏了吧 |
[05:21] | I promise you she’s not here for STDs. | 我向你保证她没得性病 |
[05:23] | In fact, if she has one, I’ll pay you 500 bucks. | 如果她真得了 我给你五百块 |
[05:25] | Paul, listen, | 保罗 |
[05:27] | I-I wouldn’t go looking for STDs if I were you. | 要是我 我是不会去看她得没得性病的 |
[05:29] | That’s Marilyn Capshaw, | 她是玛丽莲·卡普肖 |
[05:31] | the matriarch of this hospital’s biggest donor family. | 本院最大赞助家族的女族长 |
[05:34] | You mean — oh, crap — the Capshaws, | 你是说…要命 卡普肖家 |
[05:37] | like, the ones that fund the residency program. | 住院医培养计划的资助者吗 |
[05:39] | Exactly. | 正是 |
[05:40] | The family’s a total bunch of pain-in-the-ass hypochondriacs. | 这一家全是些浑身难受的疑病症 |
[05:43] | They have made my life a living hell. | 让我生不如死 |
[05:45] | You knew. | 你早就知道 |
[05:46] | Of course. I had her sister my first year. | 当然 我刚来那年就遇上她姐姐 |
[05:48] | She came in at 3:00 a.m. nothing wrong with her. | 凌晨三点跑来 什么毛病都没有 |
[05:50] | She had me written up as incompetent. | 还写信投诉我无能 |
[05:54] | Enjoy. | 祝你开心 |
[05:58] | Nice move. I did not want — | 漂亮 我其实没想… |
[06:00] | Okay, just take this lady’s chart and come get me | 好了 拿好这位女士的病历 |
[06:02] | when you have a differential diagnosis. | 做完鉴别诊断再来找我 |
[06:07] | I knew we should have stopped to rest, | 我知道我们应该停车休息的 |
[06:08] | but we wanted to get back before our parents knew we were gone. | 可是我们想趁家长发觉之前赶回来 |
[06:11] | – And you really got married? – We had to. | -你俩真的结婚了 -我们迫不得已 |
[06:13] | Our parents wouldn’t let us see each other. | 家长不让我们见面 |
[06:14] | We thought, if we got married, they couldn’t keep us apart. | 我们想要是结了婚他们就不能把我们分开了 |
[06:16] | Uh, I don’t think that’s how it works. | 我觉得有点不对劲啊 |
[06:18] | – I mean, don’t you need their permission? – No. | -你们结婚不需要家长同意吗 -不需要 |
[06:19] | We found a 24-hour wedding chapel in Arkansas online, | 我们上网找到阿肯色州的一间24小时礼拜堂 |
[06:22] | and you only have to be 16, which I turned tonight. | 满十六岁就行 我今天刚满十六岁 |
[06:24] | Note to self. Don’t let daughter anywhere near Arkansas. | 谨记 千万不要让女儿接近阿肯色州 |
[06:27] | Taylor, is that you?! | 泰勒 是你吗 |
[06:28] | Oh. Remember, don’t tell him I’m married. | 记得 千万别告诉他我结婚的事 |
[06:30] | I don’t want to get in trouble. | 我不想惹麻烦 |
[06:31] | I’m her father, Denny Sawyer. | 我是她父亲 丹尼·索耶 |
[06:33] | – Taylor, are you okay? – I’m fine, daddy, I think. | -泰勒 你还好吗 -我没事 爸爸 |
[06:36] | She’s been in an accident. | 她遭遇了车祸 |
[06:37] | I’m Dr. Zia. This is Dr. Bell-hart. | 我是祁医生 这位是贝尔哈特医生 |
[06:40] | Your daughter took a pretty good shot to the head | 你女儿的头部遭到猛烈撞击 |
[06:42] | So, we’re gonna get it scanned, and then we’ll know more. | 我们需要做扫描来了解更多情况 |
[06:44] | Okay, good. I was scared to death when I got the phone call. | 那就好 我接到电话都吓死了 |
[06:47] | Well, I’m sorry I scared you, but it’s all okay now. | 抱歉吓到你了 现在没事了 |
[06:50] | Well, not everything. | 当然有事 |
[06:51] | I mean, you’re gonna be grounded for being out at 3:00 a.m. | 凌晨三点跑出来 你要被禁足了 |
[06:53] | – Dad, I… – And that’s the last time you stay at Candace’s house. | -爸爸 -还有不许你再去坎迪斯家住 |
[06:56] | I’m gonna have a word with her parents | 我要跟她父母谈谈 |
[06:57] | – and make sure they understand… – Excuse me. | -告诉他们知道… -打扰一下 |
[06:58] | Taylor’s friend Ryan keeps asking to see her. | 泰勒的朋友莱恩一直要求见她 |
[06:59] | Can I get — | 我可以… |
[07:00] | – Ryan? Ryan’s here? – Okay, sir, l-let’s just — | -莱恩 莱恩也在这 -先生 我们 |
[07:03] | I told you I didn’t want you seeing that punk Ryan. | 我说过不许你再见那个混蛋莱恩 |
[07:05] | And now you’re out in the middle of the night with him, | 你却半夜跟他一起跑出去 |
[07:06] | – in a car no less? – Let’s settle this after the C.A.T. Scan. | -还在同一辆车里 -这事做完CT再说 |
[07:07] | I’m sorry, daddy! We got married! We had to! | 对不起 爸 我们去结婚了 被逼无奈 |
[07:10] | – Married?! – You gave us no choice. | -结婚 -是你们逼我们的 |
[07:11] | – How– how do you… – Okay, Krista, get her in the scanner. | -你怎么…-克丽丝塔 扶她进扫描仪 |
[07:14] | How could you be married?! You’re only 16 years old! | 你怎么能结婚 你才十六岁 |
[07:17] | Sir, please, please calm down. | 先生 请冷静 |
[07:18] | There’s plenty of time to be angry. | 有的是时间发火 |
[07:20] | Let’s just make sure she’s okay for now, okay? | 我们先确定她没事 好不好 |
[07:23] | All right, first unit is in. | 已输血一个单位 |
[07:25] | Pressure’s up to 84. | 高压84 |
[07:26] | Run two more units on the rapid infuser. | 再快速输注两单位 |
[07:28] | I need another 6-0 silk. | 再来一根6-0丝线 |
[07:30] | Ryan’s parents are here. They want to see him. | 莱恩的父母到了 要见他 |
[07:32] | – Just for a minute. – Okay. | -只能看一小会儿 -好的 |
[07:35] | Oh, my God, Ryan. | 我的天哪 莱恩 |
[07:37] | – Is he gonna be okay? – Yeah, he’s injured his femoral artery. | -他会没事吧 -他伤到了股动脉 |
[07:39] | – But I got the bleeding under control. – Oh, thank God. | -但出血已得到控制 -谢天谢地 |
[07:41] | We got the call, | 我们接到电话 |
[07:42] | and I almost had a heart attack on the way over here. | 赶来的路上我差点儿心脏病发作 |
[07:43] | Yeah, I understand. | 我能理解 |
[07:44] | Those late-night calls must scare the crap out of you. | 午夜电话肯定吓死你们了 |
[07:46] | Listen, he’s gonna be okay, | 听着 他不会有事 |
[07:47] | so if you just let me finish, then — | 你们不如让我做完 然后… |
[07:48] | Harrison, I told you to keep your son away from my daughter. | 哈里森 我告诉过你让你儿子离我女儿远点 |
[07:52] | What are you doing here? | 你来做什么 |
[07:53] | They went off and got married. | 他们跑出去结婚了 |
[07:54] | What do you mean, “married”? Did she get pregnant? | 你说「结婚」是什么意思 她怀孕了吗 |
[07:56] | – Hey, I’m trying to work here. – I’m not talking to you. | -喂 我在工作 -我没跟你讲话 |
[07:57] | – I’m talking to him. – Take it outside. | -我在跟他说 -出去吵 |
[07:58] | – Hey, that’s my wife. – Kenny, take it outside. | -这是我妻子 -肯尼 让他们出去 |
[08:00] | I’ll talk to any way I want to talk to her. | 我想怎么跟她说话就怎么跟她说话 |
[08:16] | 夜 班 医 生 | |
[08:16] | 第 二 季 | |
[08:20] | I’ll talk to her any way I want. | 我就要这么跟她说话 |
[08:22] | I think that’s part of the problem. | 我看这就是你的毛病 |
[08:23] | This is what your daughter learned from! | 你女儿也学得跟你一样 |
[08:25] | This is why she cats around Ryan! | 所以她才总缠着莱恩 |
[08:26] | No wonder she dresses like a slut! | 难怪她穿得像个荡妇 |
[08:28] | – You son of a bitch! – Everybody! | -你这婊子养的 -各位 |
[08:30] | – No! No! – What are you gonna do about it, huh? | -停手 停手 -你想怎么着 嗯 |
[08:32] | Stop! Look, this is a hospital! | 住手 这里是医院 |
[08:34] | People are working! | 有人在工作 |
[08:35] | Okay? Show some respect! | 放尊重些 好不好 |
[08:41] | Now, Ryan’s mom and dad, you can go to the waiting room. | 莱恩的爸妈 去候诊室 |
[08:43] | Go on. | 走啊 |
[08:45] | Now you go to the cafeteria. | 你去餐厅 |
[08:50] | Well done, Kenny. | 干得漂亮 肯尼 |
[08:51] | Didn’t have to call security or anything. | 连保安都不用叫 |
[08:53] | These are the only guns I need. | 哥这里有佩枪 |
[08:56] | E-even I would look ripped in your scrub top. | 你这衣服我也能穿出肌肉 |
[08:58] | I mean, w-what is this, like, a boy’s small? | 这是什么 童款小码吗 |
[09:01] | Anyway, let me know when Krista brings Taylor back from C.T. | 克丽丝塔带泰勒做完CT回来就叫我 |
[09:04] | Nobody makes fun of superman. He got a tight shirt. | 超人上衣够紧 也没人笑他啊 |
[09:08] | She’s waking up. | 她要醒了 |
[09:09] | Okay. All set? | 都准备好了 |
[09:13] | My — my baby! How’s my baby?! | 我的孩子 我的孩子怎么样 |
[09:15] | Your baby’s doing great, okay? | 你的孩子很好 别担心 |
[09:17] | Look, see? | 你看 |
[09:18] | I’m Dr. Alexander, and this is Dr. Clemens. | 亚历山大医生 这位是克莱门斯医生 |
[09:21] | And we’d like to do a scan of your brain. | 我们想给你做一下脑部扫描 |
[09:22] | No. My brain is fine, okay? | 不 我脑部没事 |
[09:24] | – I don’t want to expose my baby to any radiation. – I agree. | -我不想让孩子受到辐射 -我同意 |
[09:26] | And that’s why I’m going to use the ultrasound machine | 所以我要用超声仪 |
[09:29] | to check the pressure in your brain | 检查你的颅内压 |
[09:30] | make sure it’s okay, there’s no bleeding. | 确保没有颅内出血 |
[09:32] | And it is 100% safe for your baby. | 对孩子百分百安全 |
[09:37] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[09:38] | Okay. Okay. | 好吧 |
[09:40] | Okay. That’s fine. | 好吧 没问题 |
[09:42] | I’m sorry to be such a pain. | 抱歉我这么多事 |
[09:44] | I just want to protect my baby. | 我只是想保护孩子 |
[09:45] | Okay, go ahead and close your eyes for me. | 来 闭上眼睛 |
[09:48] | This might feel a little funny. | 感觉会有点儿怪 |
[09:53] | This is a great idea, Scott. | 是个好点子 斯科特 |
[09:55] | Yeah, I’ve been known to have a few. | 对 大家都知道我点子多 |
[09:57] | So your fiance’s in the army? | 你未婚夫在服役吗 |
[10:00] | Yeah, yeah, he’s a corporal stationed | 是的 他是一名下士 |
[10:02] | at the Ramstein air base in Germany. | 驻扎在德国拉姆施泰因基地 |
[10:04] | We’re getting married once he gets back, | 他一回来我们就结婚 |
[10:06] | – you know, before she’s born. – That’s great. | -不等孩子出生 -真不错 |
[10:08] | Okay, it looks like the diameter of your optic nerve | 好了 你的视神经直径 |
[10:10] | is well within normal limits, | 在正常范围 |
[10:11] | So I would say you are good to go. | 可以说你没问题了 |
[10:13] | Okay. Thanks for understanding. | 好 多谢你们的理解 |
[10:15] | Well, what can I say? I’m an understanding kind of guy. | 怎么说呢 我可是个善解人意的好男人 |
[10:22] | Is everything okay? | 没事吧 |
[10:23] | Yeah, yeah. She’s just kicking. | 没事 她踢了我一下 |
[10:27] | Do you mind calling my fiance | 能不能麻烦你给我未婚夫打个电话 |
[10:28] | – and just explaining to him what’s going on? – I’d be glad to. | -跟他说一下发生的事 -我很乐意 |
[10:31] | Next time, don’t make us wait as long. | 下次别让我们等这么久 |
[10:33] | I need you to do every test here immediately, | 我要你马上把能做的检查都做一遍 |
[10:35] | and I do not want to have to wait for the results. | 而且我不喜欢等结果 |
[10:37] | – You understand? – Uh, yes, s-sir. | -懂了吗 -是 先生 |
[10:38] | She’s been off lately, but it got so bad tonight | 她最近都不对劲儿 但是今天尤其严重 |
[10:40] | I couldn’t deal with it anymore. | 我再也忍受不了了 |
[10:42] | I’m expecting a precise diagnosis by morning. | 明早一定要给我明确的诊断 |
[10:44] | – Uh, yeah. – You’re a beautiful dancer. | -好吧 -你是一名美丽的舞者 |
[10:47] | Do you know how to rumba? | 会跳伦巴吗 |
[10:49] | See what I mean? Here are her things. | 知道我的意思了吧 这是她的东西 |
[10:52] | I’ll be checking in. | 我回头来看她 |
[10:53] | Mother, I’ll be back in a few hours. | 母亲 我过几小时就回来 |
[10:57] | Uh, this way, please. After you. | 这边走 您先请 |
[11:01] | Mm, soft as a baby. | 软得像个婴儿 |
[11:04] | What are you doing, cruising tinder? | 干什么呢 玩手机 |
[11:05] | Yeah, I’m trying to get in touch with Chloe’s fiance | 我在联系克洛伊的未婚夫 |
[11:07] | but I keep getting his voicemail. | 但一直被转到语音信箱 |
[11:09] | I’m gonna have to get one of the nurses | 我得找个护士 |
[11:10] | to track him down for her. | 帮她找到他 |
[11:11] | Hey, let me do it. | 我来吧 |
[11:13] | They’re still working. I just got off my shift. | 护士还都忙着 我刚好下班了 |
[11:15] | You don’t want to go home? | 你不急着回家吗 |
[11:16] | To an empty apartment? | 家里反正没人 |
[11:19] | I’d rather stay and help the pregnant girl. | 我宁愿留下帮帮这个怀孕的女孩 |
[11:21] | Nice to know someone who’s getting laid, huh? | 不过看到某人有了甜头还是挺好的哈 |
[11:22] | All right, thank you. | 好吧 谢谢 |
[11:25] | All right, now I would like you to follow my finger, okay? | 请您看着我的手指 好吗 |
[11:30] | All right, and now — a-and repeat after me. | 然后 跟我说 |
[11:34] | “No ifs, ands, or buts.” | 「没有如果 而且或但是」 |
[11:36] | No ifs, and you have a nice butt. | 没有如果 你的屁股蛋很赞 |
[11:41] | Okay, all right. | 好了 别闹了 |
[11:42] | Let’s, uh — let’s try and focus, all right? Okay. | 咱专心点 好吗 来 |
[11:44] | Um, name as many animals as you can | 在三十秒内列举 |
[11:46] | in 30 seconds, all right? | 尽可能多的动物 好吗 |
[11:48] | And…go. | 开始 |
[11:50] | Zebra. | 斑马 |
[11:51] | Coyote. Coyote. | 郊狼 郊狼 |
[11:54] | I suppose you’re too young to remember Wile E. Coyote. | 你这么年轻肯定不知道歪心狼 |
[11:57] | No, I’m actually — I-I — | 没 其实我… |
[11:58] | Always trying to catch that damn roadrunner, | 总想逮住那只BB鸟 |
[12:01] | but he never could. | 却总也逮不着 |
[12:02] | Beep, beep! That’s the sound roadrunner made. | 哔 哔 BB鸟就是这么叫的 |
[12:05] | Beep, beep! | 哔 哔 |
[12:06] | – Beep, beep! – All right. No, I — no, I get it. | -哔 哔 -好了 别闹 我懂了 |
[12:08] | – I — that’s sweet. – Yeah. Oh, but I like it. | -真好玩 -我超爱的 |
[12:10] | How’s it going teaching Ragosa? | 你把拉戈萨教得咋样啊 |
[12:11] | Ohh, if it was any other physician’s assistant, | 要是其他医师助理 |
[12:14] | I wouldn’t mind babysitting. | 我教也就教了 |
[12:15] | But that guy, he’s always been such a pain in our asses. | 但那家伙 我见他就来气 |
[12:18] | Oh, come on. He’s not that bad. | 别气了 他也还好啦 |
[12:19] | You just have to get to know him. | 你要多多了解他 |
[12:21] | Yeah, that’s right on the top of my to-do list. | 那我就是吃饱了撑的 |
[12:23] | Hey, Jordan? | 乔丹 |
[12:26] | So, that cell number that Chloe gave us | 克洛伊给我们的电话 |
[12:28] | is still going to voicemail. | 还是打不通 |
[12:29] | I left a message to call, but there’s also no record | 我留了个言 让他回电话 |
[12:32] | of Chloe’s fiancee ever being at Ramstein. | 但在拉姆施泰因基地查不到她的未婚夫 |
[12:34] | Never heard of him. | 根本就没这个人 |
[12:35] | Well, maybe the guy wanted out, so he just lied. | 也许他反悔了 就撒了个谎 |
[12:37] | Wouldn’t be the first time someone got scared off | 成天不都有人因为意外有娃了 |
[12:38] | by a baby or lied about ending a relationship. | 或者纯粹想分手而撒谎么 |
[12:44] | My gut tells me that’s not the case. | 我觉得应该不是这样 |
[12:45] | Uh, why don’t you try calling Fort Hood and see if — | 要不你打给胡德堡基地问问… |
[12:47] | If he was deployed in the Middle East. | 查查他是否驻扎在中东 |
[12:49] | I know right where you’re headed. | 我懂你 |
[12:50] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[12:52] | Hey, Scott, | 斯科特 |
[12:53] | do we need to talk? | 我们需要谈谈吗 |
[12:55] | ‘Cause I feel like you’re taking these not-so-subtle jabs at me. | 我觉得你有点含沙射影的意思啊 |
[12:58] | No. No, no, no. Not at all. | 没 完全没有 |
[13:01] | No, no, I was — | 我是就事论事 |
[13:02] | I was talking about Chloe and her situation, not ours. | 我说的是克洛伊 没说咱俩 |
[13:05] | Look, was I pissed at first? Yes, I was. | 我承认 一开始我确实很生气 |
[13:08] | Was I hurt? Yeah. | 也觉得很受伤 |
[13:10] | But trust me, I am more than fine | 但相信我 一切都过去了 |
[13:11] | with how everything’s worked out, okay? | 我现在没闹任何情绪 好吗 |
[13:13] | – Okay. – Okay. | -好吧 -好了 |
[13:15] | I’ll go page O.B. for you. | 我去给你找妇产科医生 |
[13:16] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[13:24] | Look who’s awake. | 某人醒了啊 |
[13:25] | How are you feeling? | 你感觉如何 |
[13:26] | Terrible. How’s my wife, Taylor? | 糟透了 我妻子泰勒怎么样了 |
[13:30] | You wife is getting some tests. | 我们正在给她做检查 |
[13:33] | And just so you know, your parents are here. | 给你说一声 你父母来了 |
[13:35] | And her dad. | 她父亲也来了 |
[13:36] | Nobody seemed particularly happy. | 大家都不是太高兴 |
[13:38] | – Her dad? – Yeah. | -她爸来了吗 -没错 |
[13:40] | He just hates me because we’re rich. | 他恨我就是因为我们家有钱 |
[13:42] | Well, I don’t think your marriage | 那你和他女儿结婚 |
[13:44] | is gonna do your case any favors. | 他岂不是更得恨你 |
[13:47] | – Is this Ryan Harrison? – Yeah. | -是莱恩·哈里森吗 -是的 |
[13:49] | Yeah, he’s stable. You can talk to him. | 他情况稳定了 你可以和他谈了 |
[13:51] | Just for a few minutes, though. | 不过只能谈几分钟 |
[13:53] | Uh, Officer, this is my son. | 警官 这是我儿子 |
[13:54] | It was my car that he wrecked in the crash. | 车祸中撞毁的是我的车 |
[13:56] | Uh, here’s our insurance card. Anything else you need? | 这是我们的保险卡 你还需要什么吗 |
[13:58] | I’m not here about the car. | 我不是来处理车祸的 |
[14:00] | Ryan Harrison, you are under arrest | 莱恩·哈里森 你因涉嫌 |
[14:02] | for the sexual assault of a minor. | 性侵犯未成年人而被拘捕 |
[14:03] | – Get those off my boy. – You have the right to remain silent. | -放开我孩子 -你有权保持沉默 |
[14:05] | – Get off me. – Anything you say can and will be used | -放开我 -你所说的一切 |
[14:06] | – You can’t arrest me. – against you in the court of law. | -你不能逮捕我 -会作呈堂证供 |
[14:08] | – We’re married. – Hold on. What’s going on? | -我们结婚了 -等等 这怎么回事 |
[14:09] | – You have a right to an attorney. – It’s not illegal. | -你有权请律师为你辩护 -我们是合法的 |
[14:09] | – Dad, help me! – If you cannot afford an attorney, | -爸 救我 -如果你请不起律师的话 |
[14:11] | – one will be provided to you. – Get these off me! | -法庭将给你指派一名律师 -别拷我 |
[14:12] | Please! Dad! | 救我 爸 |
[14:13] | Dad, she’s my wife! | 爸 她是我妻子 |
[14:14] | Help me! | 救我 |
[14:18] | – My baby! – What happened? | -我的孩子 -怎么了 |
[14:19] | I’m not sure. I found her like this. | 还不确定 我也是才发现 |
[14:20] | It’s my stomach! | 我的胃疼 |
[14:23] | Hey, Kenny, start her on morphine. | 肯尼 给她上吗啡 |
[14:25] | Chloe? Chloe, these are contractions. | 克洛伊 这是宫缩带来的疼痛 |
[14:27] | – You’re in labor. – No, no, no! | -你要生了 -不 不 |
[14:29] | It’s not — it’s not time. It’s too early for the baby. | 还没到时候 这还早呢 |
[14:31] | We can try to slow the contractions down. | 我们可以试着缓解宫缩 |
[14:32] | But, honey, worst case, | 亲爱的 就算今天生了 |
[14:34] | your baby’s far enough along to be viable. | 孩子存活的机率也很大的 |
[14:36] | – No. – All right, morphine’s in. | -不能生 -好了 吗啡已注射 |
[14:38] | – Thank you. – Oh, god, oh, god, oh, god. | -谢谢 -天哪天哪天哪 |
[14:39] | – Why is this happening? – Okay. | -为什么会这样 -好了 |
[14:41] | Look, I promised my dad | 我跟我爸保证了 |
[14:42] | I’d be married before I had the baby. | 一定会在孩子出生前结婚 |
[14:43] | I’m sure he’ll understand. | 他肯定会理解的 |
[14:45] | No! He died last month! | 不会的 他上个月就去世了 |
[14:47] | Look, I can’t break my promise to him! | 我不能违背对他的承诺 |
[14:49] | Please, it would crush my mom! | 求你了 我妈会崩溃的 |
[14:51] | Chloe, I am so sorry. | 克洛伊 真的很抱歉 |
[14:54] | Honey, the best thing you can do right now | 亲爱的 你现在能做的就是 |
[14:55] | is try to focus on staying calm, | 努力保持冷静 |
[14:57] | ’cause that’s what’s best for you and your baby. | 这样对你和孩子都好 |
[14:59] | – Yeah. Yeah. – Okay? | -好 -好吗 |
[15:01] | – Kenny, start a mag sulfate infusion. – On it. | -肯尼 开始注射硫酸镁 -好的 |
[15:03] | I don’t want to do this alone. | 我没办法独自面对 |
[15:04] | You’re gonna be great. It’s okay. | 一切都会好的 别担心 |
[15:07] | Now, Deputy, you don’t need to escalate this, all right? | 好了 警官 你也别吓唬他们了 |
[15:09] | He just wants to know what’s happening with his son. | 他只想知道他儿子到底做了什么 |
[15:11] | He’s an 18-year-old having sex with a 15-year-old. | 他一名成年人和十五岁少女发生性关系 |
[15:13] | She’s 16. | 她十六了 |
[15:14] | Oh, and that makes it okay for you? | 十六岁就可以吗 |
[15:15] | You son of a bitch. You did this, didn’t you? | 你他妈的 是你干的吧 |
[15:17] | You’re damn right I did. | 没错 就是我 |
[15:18] | I told you to keep your son away from my daughter. | 我跟你说了 让你儿子离我女儿远点儿 |
[15:21] | And you wouldn’t, so I will. | 你不管 那我管 |
[15:22] | – This will ruin Ryan’s life. – His life? | -莱恩这一生都毁了 -他这一生 |
[15:24] | His life is set! He’s got a BMW and a trust fund. | 他是个开宝马的富家公子 有什么毁不毁的 |
[15:27] | My Taylor was at the top of her class | 我的泰勒以前在班里学习都是前几名 |
[15:29] | until she started running around with your son. | 结果后来和你儿子鬼混 成绩全毁了 |
[15:30] | She’s chasing him! | 是她追我儿子的好吗 |
[15:31] | And he quit the baseball team ’cause of your little gold digger. | 他为你家的小掘金女退了棒球队 好吗 |
[15:37] | – Cool it. – Okay, okay, | -冷静 -别打了 |
[15:38] | Fighting is not gonna make your kids any better. | 和他打也救不了你儿子 |
[15:40] | This is the second ruckus you guys have started. | 你俩都已经闹了第二场了 |
[15:42] | If it happens again, I’m booting you both. You understand? | 如果再闹 你俩就都给我滚 懂吗 |
[15:44] | I’m gonna call my lawyer, and this is gonna end. | 我要找我的律师来了结这件事 |
[15:46] | You’ve gone too far, Sawyer. | 你太过分了 索耶 |
[15:47] | – You’re done! – Your money’s not gonna help you this time, dick. | -你死定了 -你的臭钱这回不顶用了 |
[15:49] | Okay, Mr. Sawyer, I understand why you’re upset. | 好了 索耶先生 我理解你的怒火 |
[15:52] | Do you have a daughter? | 你有女儿吗 |
[15:54] | No. | 没 |
[15:55] | – But — – Then you have no idea. | -但 -那你就不会懂我 |
[15:57] | She’s all I have left. | 她是我唯一的亲人了 |
[16:02] | Mr. Sawyer. | 索耶先生 |
[16:04] | Why don’t you wait in the waiting room? | 你在候诊室等会儿吧 |
[16:06] | – That sounded intense. – Yeah. | -闹得可真凶啊 -是啊 |
[16:08] | – Young love, Texas style. – All right. | -年轻的爱 典型的得州风格 -好吧 |
[16:10] | Hey, do you have a minute to do me a favor? | 你能帮我个忙吗 |
[16:12] | Yeah, sure. What’s up? | 没问题 怎么了 |
[16:13] | Well, my pregnant patient is so stressed-out | 我那个怀孕的患者 |
[16:15] | about having her baby before she’s married | 对于未婚产子这件事很恐慌 |
[16:17] | that her B.P. is off the charts, | 血压一路狂飙 |
[16:18] | which just complicated premature labor. | 这让早产的病情更加复杂 |
[16:20] | – Yeah, that’s not good. – No. | -听起来不妙 -可不是嘛 |
[16:22] | And Gwen found out that her fiance lied | 格温发现她未婚夫撒了谎 |
[16:24] | about being stationed in Germany | 他说是驻扎在德国 |
[16:25] | and he’s really in Afghanistan. | 其实他在阿富汗 |
[16:27] | He told her that so she wouldn’t worry. | 他这么说 免得她担心 |
[16:29] | – Sound familiar? – No. | -听起来耳熟吗 -没听过 |
[16:31] | I mean, I was gonna tell you eventually… | 我是打算告诉你的 |
[16:33] | when I got back. | 等我从战场上回来 |
[16:34] | And I figured out where you were in less than a week. | 我不到一周就搞清你去了哪里 |
[16:37] | Anyway, oh, thank you. | 总之 谢谢 |
[16:39] | We’ve managed to track down his unit, | 我们想方设法查到了他在的军队 |
[16:40] | but we’ve been unable to reach him. | 但联系不上他 |
[16:42] | So I was wondering if maybe you could ask | 我在想 你能否问问 |
[16:44] | one of your army buddies to help out. | 你的战友们 看看能不能帮忙 |
[16:45] | – Yeah. – Hey, Tee? | -没问题 -T |
[16:47] | – Can I have a word? – Yeah. | -能过来一下吗 -行 |
[16:48] | Yeah, yeah. Coming. Yeah, I can do that. | 我这就来 小事一桩 |
[16:51] | Thank you. I owe you one. | 谢谢 我欠你一次 |
[16:52] | Yeah. What you got, Toph? | 怎么了 陶福 |
[16:57] | Oh, having seconds thoughts? | 又想重归于好了 |
[17:01] | No. | 没想过 |
[17:02] | I just didn’t know that he was seeing someone so soon. | 我只是没想到他这么快就看上了别人 |
[17:05] | Really? Oh, by the way, your mom called me. | 真的吗 对了 你老妈打了电话给我 |
[17:07] | She wanted to know the real reason why you guys broke up. | 她想知道你们到底为何分手 |
[17:10] | Well, what did you tell her? | 你跟她说了什么 |
[17:11] | The truth. | 真相 |
[17:13] | Herpes. | 有人得了疱疹 |
[17:16] | I didn’t say who had it. | 我没说是谁 |
[17:18] | You’re a horrible friend. You know that, right? | 你真是个损友 你知道吧 |
[17:20] | Mr. Sawyer, the sheriff called me himself, | 索耶先生 警长亲自打了电话给我 |
[17:23] | telling me to remove the cuffs immediately | 让我立刻取下手铐 |
[17:25] | and, and to apologize. | 并向他道歉 |
[17:26] | That deputy who did this is being reprimanded. | 干这事的治安官已经受到严厉申斥 |
[17:28] | He was enforcing the law. | 他是在执法 |
[17:29] | He was enforcing your revenge. | 他这是纵容你的报复行为 |
[17:32] | Apparently, in Texas, | 事实上 在得州 |
[17:33] | there’s something called the Romeo and Juliet Law, | 有个罗密欧与朱丽叶法案 |
[17:35] | which allows for consensual intercourse | 法案允许未成年人跟成人发生关系 |
[17:37] | with a minor within three years of age. | 只要成人大他/她不超过三岁 |
[17:38] | It’s, it’s not illegal. | 所以这不是非法行为 |
[17:40] | We heard the deputy was your buddy, | 我们听说治安官是你朋友 |
[17:41] | and that’s why you did it. | 所以你才这么做 |
[17:42] | He did it because we served together. | 他这么做是因为我们一起服役 |
[17:44] | We’d do anything for each other. | 我们会为彼此做任何事 |
[17:46] | Look, I get that. | 我理解 |
[17:48] | With all due respect, boys– | 无意冒犯 但你们就是些毛头小子 |
[17:50] | Hey, I did three tours in the sandbox. | 我上了三次战场 |
[17:52] | Rangers. Dr. Zia here did two. | 我们是游骑兵 祁医生去了两回 |
[17:55] | I thought you were just doctors. | 我以为你们只是医生 |
[17:57] | You sound like my mother-in-law. | 这话就像我岳母说的 |
[17:58] | Where were you? | 你们去了哪里 |
[18:01] | Paktika, Helmand, Gawardesh. | 帕缇卡 赫尔曼德 戈瓦第 |
[18:04] | I spent some time in Helmand I’d like to forget. | 我在赫尔曼德待过 根本不想回忆 |
[18:07] | Two, two long deployments, you know. | 去了两次 长期驻扎 |
[18:09] | I come back the second time– | 等我结束第二次派遣回来时 |
[18:11] | my daughter is living with friends. | 我女儿和朋友住在一起 |
[18:13] | My wife, gone. | 妻子离家出走 |
[18:15] | Didn’t want to be a wife anymore, | 她不想再当我老婆 |
[18:16] | or a mom, or, just gone. | 也许不想再当母亲 或就是一走了之 |
[18:18] | I’m sorry. That’s, that’s rough. | 抱歉 你肯定过得很艰难 |
[18:21] | You know, sometimes, it’s– | 有时候 |
[18:23] | it’s harder coming back than it is being there. | 回来比待在那更难 |
[18:27] | Yeah, yeah. | 是啊 |
[18:28] | That’s true. Yeah. | 这是真的 |
[18:29] | And, and now I work these two crap jobs to– | 现在我做着这两份糟心的工作 |
[18:32] | just to keep her in that school so she’s got a future. | 就是为了让她能够上学 有个美好未来 |
[18:35] | I’m not gonna let that punk ruin it. | 我不会让那个混蛋毁了这一切 |
[18:41] | Why don’t we get some coffee? | 我们去喝杯咖啡吧 |
[18:43] | And I’ll-I’ll get an update on your daughter’s scans. | 我去看看你女儿的扫描结果 |
[18:45] | – We can talk it out. – Great, right. Thanks, doc. | -我们好好谈谈 -很好 谢谢你 |
[18:51] | So, what’s your assessment? | 你的评估结果是什么 |
[18:53] | 32-year-old female with colicky flank pain | 32岁女性腰部绞痛 |
[18:55] | and large blood in her urinalysis, | 大量血尿 |
[18:57] | which indeed points to a kidney stone. | 这肯定是肾结石 |
[18:59] | I ordered her a C.T., some I.V. fluids, | 我给她安排了CT 输了液 |
[19:01] | and I was gonna give her pain meds for the discomfort. | 还要给她开点止疼片 |
[19:03] | How about a band-aid? | 开个创可贴就够了 |
[19:05] | – Band-aid? – Your finger, please. | -创可贴 -把你的手指伸出来 |
[19:09] | The other finger. | 另一只手指 |
[19:12] | She pricks her finger, puts a few drops of blood | 她戳破了手指 滴了几滴血 |
[19:14] | in the urine sample to make it look like a kidney stone | 放到尿样里 让结果看起来是肾结石 |
[19:17] | so she can get narcotics. | 这样她就可以拿到镇痛剂了 |
[19:18] | I cut this on a magazine. | 我翻杂志不小心割到的 |
[19:19] | I saw you in here last month trying to same gag, | 我上个月就看见你耍这个把戏了 |
[19:21] | and I remember you cause you were wearing a Lakers T-shirt | 我记得你是因为穿了件湖人队的T恤 |
[19:24] | and I hate the Lakers. | 我最讨厌湖人 |
[19:25] | Stop wasting our time. You understand me? | 别浪费时间了 懂了吗 |
[19:27] | We got real patients. Get some help. | 我们有真正的病人要治 去找别人帮忙吧 |
[19:29] | If you had checked the chart, | 如果你仔细看了病历 |
[19:30] | you would have found she’s been in here | 你会发现她已经进来好几次 |
[19:31] | a ton of times trying to get narcotics. | 就为了拿止疼药 |
[19:33] | Things often aren’t what they seem. | 很多事不是表面看上去那么简单 |
[19:36] | So, my brother, and he’s a platoon leader. | 我弟弟是排长 |
[19:39] | So he-he yells up, “Hey, hey, I got him! | 他喊了一句 「我搞定他了 |
[19:41] | I smoked, I smoked his ass!” | 我炮轰了他的屁股」 |
[19:42] | So we run down there, right, just making sure it’s all clear. | 我们跑过去 为了确保障碍全部扫除 |
[19:45] | And he smoked him, all right, except it wasn’t Taliban. | 他炮轰了他 只不过「他」不是塔利班 |
[19:48] | – No? – It was a cow. | -不是吗 -是头牛 |
[19:49] | – A cow? – Yeah. | -一头牛 -没错 |
[19:50] | It was the first steak we had in about six months. | 那是我们半年内第一次吃到牛排 |
[19:53] | And after that, Thad was forever known as “Smoke.” | 在那之后 萨德一直被叫做「炮轰」 |
[19:56] | “Lord Smoke.” | 「炮轰大人」 |
[20:00] | How’s your brother doing? Is he, is he still in? | 你弟弟现在怎么样 还在服役吗 |
[20:02] | No, no. No. No, no. No, no. H-he was K.I.A. | 没 他战死了 |
[20:08] | I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[20:09] | Nah. It’s cool. | 没关系 |
[20:12] | Were you over there when that happened? | 当时你在吗 |
[20:13] | Yeah, yeah. | 是啊 |
[20:15] | I-I was about 15 feet from him when it happened. | 当时我离他大概就四米远 |
[20:20] | – What are you gonna do? – Oh, my God. | -你能怎么办呢 -天哪 |
[20:26] | Let me ask you something. | 我想问问你 |
[20:29] | How are you so together? | 你怎么保持镇定的 |
[20:30] | Nah, I’m not together, man. It’s still a struggle. | 我一点都不镇定 我一直在挣扎 |
[20:32] | You got a good job, right? | 你找了份好工作 |
[20:36] | You got a good woman? | 找了个美女 |
[20:37] | Yeah, the best. | 是的 绝世美女 |
[20:39] | You marry her? | 你娶她了吗 |
[20:40] | Almost. Almost. | 差一点 差一点 |
[20:42] | I-I planned on asking her when I got back from the war, | 我准备回来就跟她求婚的 |
[20:44] | and then everything went to hell. | 然后一切都毁了 |
[20:48] | I’d say you got it pretty well together. | 我觉得你还挺镇定 |
[20:51] | Me? I-I’m back two years. | 我回来两年了 |
[20:52] | I, I can’t seem to get ahead. | 不知道怎么继续 |
[20:55] | Like quicksand, you know. | 就像站在流沙旁边 |
[20:56] | I get myself out and you know, I’m right back in it. | 一爬出来马上又陷了进去 |
[21:01] | Over there, I was a leader of men. | 在战场上 我是领导 |
[21:04] | Yeah. I was kicking down doors, taking names. | 我无往不胜 赢取勋章 |
[21:10] | I wore the uniform proud, you know? | 我自豪地穿着军装 |
[21:13] | I mean, look at the uniform I wear now. | 看看我现在穿的是什么 |
[21:16] | I’m a joke. | 我就是个笑话 |
[21:17] | No. It took me a few years to get where I’m at. | 不是的 我也花了好几年 |
[21:23] | I was a mess. | 我当时也一团糟 |
[21:25] | – Yeah? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -不骗你 |
[21:26] | And the only thing that turned it around | 局面之所以扭转 |
[21:28] | was, was me asking for help. | 是因为我向别人求助 |
[21:32] | Well…who am I gonna ask, you know? | 我能去找谁呢 |
[21:35] | I mean, Taylor, I can’t talk to her. She’s just a kid. | 我不能跟泰勒说 她就是个孩子 |
[21:40] | There’s a lot of programs that can help. | 有很多帮助老兵的项目 |
[21:42] | You got to turn it around, man. | 你得扭转局面 |
[21:44] | Otherwise, you’re gonna drown in anger and self-pity. | 不然你会一直沉浸在愤怒和自哀自怜中 |
[21:48] | I’ve been there. | 我曾经也是这样 |
[21:52] | You got to drop the pride B.S. | 你得放下骄傲 |
[21:55] | There’s a lot of people who are willing to help you. | 有很多人都很愿意帮你 |
[22:00] | But you got to ask for it. | 但你得先让别人知道你需要帮助 |
[22:03] | And then, i-if they offer it, you got to take it. | 然后如果他们愿意帮你 你要接受 |
[22:10] | I’m offering. | 我想帮你 |
[22:12] | So just — just take it. | 所以 接受就好了 |
[22:17] | Okay. | 好的 |
[22:18] | – Okay. – Thanks. | -好 -谢谢 |
[22:20] | Do it for the cow. | 为了大牛 |
[22:24] | This is not gonna hurt. | 不会痛的 |
[22:26] | We’re just checking your heart, okay? | 只是要检查一下你的心脏 好吗 |
[22:27] | – Okay. Have you heard anything? – About Ryan? | -好 你有听说什么吗 -关于莱恩吗 |
[22:29] | Yeah, he’s resting comfortably. He’s no longer under arrest. | 他现在正舒服地卧床休息 没有被捕 |
[22:33] | And, yes, he’s been asking about you. | 是的 他也问到你了 |
[22:35] | – How is she? – Head C.T. looked good. | -她怎么样 -头部CT看起来不错 |
[22:38] | Her others scans are coming up shortly. | 其他的检查结果马上就出来 |
[22:39] | – Oh, that’s great. – Yeah. | -太好了 -是啊 |
[22:41] | I don’t want to talk to you. | 我不想和你说话 |
[22:42] | Taylor, I love you. I’m trying to protect you. | 泰勒 我爱你 我是想保护你 |
[22:44] | So you got Ryan arrested? | 所以你逮捕了莱恩 |
[22:46] | We’re nothing to them, sweetie. | 对他们来说我们屁都不算 亲爱的 |
[22:47] | You never even tried to get to know him, | 你根本就不想了解他 |
[22:48] | or how he makes me feel. | 也不想知道我对他的感觉 |
[22:50] | I’m just doing what’s best for you. | 我只是为了你好 |
[22:51] | I– you know, I hate you. | 我…知道吗 我恨你 |
[22:52] | I hate you. | 我恨你 |
[22:53] | – Don’t say that. – I hate you! | -别这么说 -我恨你 |
[22:55] | Don’t say that! | 别这么说 |
[22:56] | Heart rate’s going up. | 心率持续上升 |
[22:57] | She needs to rest. | 她需要休息 |
[22:58] | – My chest! – Taylor, what’s wrong? | -我的胸口 -泰勒 怎么回事 |
[23:01] | What’s going on? I heard an alarm. | 怎么回事 我听到警报 |
[23:02] | It looks like a heart attack. | 看起来像是心脏病 |
[23:03] | – Heart attack?! She’s 16 years old! Do– – All right, all right. | -心脏病 她才十六岁 -好了好了 |
[23:06] | Okay, it’s not an infarction. It’s a dissection. | 好吧 这不是心梗 是夹层 |
[23:08] | Her aorta’s tearing in half. | 她的主动脉撕裂成两半了 |
[23:09] | Call Scott. Tell him to meet us in the O.R. now. | 叫斯科特 告诉他立刻到手术室 |
[23:11] | What’s happening? Where are you taking her? | 怎么回事 你们要带她去哪 |
[23:12] | Sir, we’re going to the O.R. I need you to stay here. | 先生 我们要去手术室 你得待在这 |
[23:14] | – Taylor! Taylor! – I will check back in with you! | -泰勒 泰勒 -我会回来跟你解释的 |
[23:32] | Dr. Clegg to trauma one. Dr. Clegg to trauma one. | 克莱格医生请到创伤一室 |
[23:34] | She coded in the elevator. | 她在电梯里心脏骤停了 |
[23:36] | 16-year-old with aortic dissection from an MVA. | 患者十六岁 车祸引发主动脉夹层 |
[23:38] | 16? Her parent’s here? | 十六岁 她父母来了吗 |
[23:39] | Her father and husband. Long story. | 她爸爸还有丈夫 说来话长 |
[23:40] | Tell the O.R. We’re going on bypass immediately. | 告诉手术室 我们要立即实施体外循环 |
[23:49] | You got stuck with Marilyn Capshaw, huh? | 你被迫留下来照看玛丽莲·卡普肖了 |
[23:51] | Yeah, yeah. | 是啊 是啊 |
[23:52] | Here with altered mental status, | 症状有精神状态改变 |
[23:54] | disorganized thinking and attention. | 思维和注意力都很混乱 |
[23:55] | I’m thinking acute delirium, | 我想是不是急性谵妄 |
[23:57] | – maybe encephalopathy. – C.T.? | -也许是脑的器质性病变 -CT呢 |
[24:00] | Normal, as was her E.E.G., C.M.P., | 正常 脑电图 血生化 |
[24:03] | C.B.C., and all her other labs. | 血常规和其他检查结果都正常 |
[24:05] | Her, uh — her son has called over five times | 她儿子已经打了五次电话过来了 |
[24:07] | and left messages about her diagnosis. | 还留言询问了她的诊断结果 |
[24:08] | I just — I wanted to run the case by you first. | 我只是想让你看一下 |
[24:10] | Yeah, yeah, yeah. | 好 好 好的 |
[24:12] | Mrs. Capshaw? Hello. I’m Dr. Zia. | 卡普肖太太 你好 我是祁医生 |
[24:15] | We’ve met a couple of times before. | 我们之前见过几面 |
[24:17] | Do you have change for a $20? | 你有二十的零钱吗 |
[24:19] | I need more chips. | 我还想买点薯片 |
[24:20] | I-I don’t have any cash on me. | 我身上没带钱 |
[24:22] | Do you mind if I take a look at your pretty eyes? | 你介意我看看你漂亮的眼睛吗 |
[24:27] | Well, sure, you sweet thing. | 当然 小可爱 |
[24:30] | All right. Yes. | 好的 好 |
[24:34] | Pretty as ever. | 像以前一样漂亮 |
[24:35] | Thank you, love. | 谢谢了 亲爱的 |
[24:38] | Did you do a tox screen? | 你刚才做了毒理学检查吗 |
[24:41] | No. She’s, uh — she’s 82. | 没有 她 她82岁了 |
[24:43] | She’s 82 and high as a kite. | 她82了 并且正在嗨 |
[24:45] | Wait, what? | 等等 什么 |
[24:46] | Baked, blazed, stoned out of her gourd, | 嗑高了 吸嗨了 神游离索了 |
[24:48] | whatever euphemism you want. | 你想要哪种说法都行 |
[24:49] | Trust me. Send the test. | 相信我 做检查吧 |
[24:54] | Want some chips? | 来点薯片吗 |
[25:00] | So, how’s checking vitals going? | 生命体征检查得怎么样了 |
[25:01] | It was going fine, but I can’t feel this guy’s pulse. | 还不错 但我摸不到他的脉搏 |
[25:05] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[25:06] | You’re checking for it in the wrong spot. | 你摸的地方不对 |
[25:07] | No, I-I-I know how to check a radial pulse, okay? | 不 我知道怎么检查桡动脉搏动 好吗 |
[25:09] | – There isn’t one. – I can’t feel a femoral. | -但没有 -股动脉也摸不到 |
[25:12] | Son of a bitch. What did you do? | 见鬼 你做了什么 |
[25:14] | What did you do?! I stepped out for one minute! | 你做了什么 我就出去了一分钟 |
[25:16] | Not– n-nothing! I-I-I was practicing vitals like you said. | 什么都没做 我就照你说的练习查生命体征 |
[25:21] | Get the crash cart. | 找个抢救车来 |
[25:22] | – Yes, doctor. – Wait, wait wait! Wait, wait! | -是 医生 -等等 等等 |
[25:23] | – You’re gonna shock him?! – Yes. | -你要进行电击 -是的 |
[25:24] | – Damn it, he’s got dogjaw. – What? | -见鬼 他有狗下巴 -什么 |
[25:26] | – Dogjaw! – Oh, my God. | -狗下巴 -我的天啊 |
[25:27] | Check his carotid and see if you can find a pulse. | 摸下他的颈动脉看有没有脉搏 |
[25:38] | Mr. Howard has a ventricular assist device. | 霍华德先生装有人工辅助心脏 |
[25:41] | Comes in a couple times a year to get it checked. | 每年都会来检查几次 |
[25:43] | His blood flows continuously rather than by pump, | 他的血液流动是持续的而不是脉冲式的 |
[25:46] | so no pulse. | 所以没有脉搏 |
[25:47] | Freaky, huh? | 很奇怪吧 |
[25:50] | Pranking that someone’s in cardiac arrest. | 捉弄别人说患者心脏骤停 |
[25:51] | – Yeah, that’s — that’s hilarious. – Welcome to the night shift. | -是啊 真好笑 -欢迎加入夜班医生 |
[25:54] | And what did I tell you last time? | 而且我上次告诉过你了 |
[25:55] | Check the chart. It’s all right there. | 看看病历 上面都有 |
[25:59] | You’re a great teacher, Drew. Thanks for all your help. | 你是个好老师 德鲁 谢谢你的帮助 |
[26:07] | The good news is we stopped your contractions. | 好消息是我们停止了你的宫缩 |
[26:10] | But you have an early placental abruption. | 但你出现了早期的胎盘早剥 |
[26:13] | – Oh, God. – So when the O.B. is done with his other delivery, | -天啊 -所以等妇产科医生忙完别的孕妇 |
[26:15] | you’re going to need a C-section. | 你要进行剖腹产 |
[26:17] | Can– I need to call my fiance. Have you found him? | 我得打电话给我未婚夫 找到他了吗 |
[26:18] | – I need to talk to him. – Yes — technically, yes. | -我要跟他说话 -找到了 算是找到了 |
[26:22] | We just need to get our hands on him physically. | 我们现在只要找到他的人就行了 |
[26:24] | Look, stress is not good for the baby or the abruption. | 听着 压力对宝宝或者胎盘早剥都不好 |
[26:27] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[26:28] | Remember, deep breathes. | 记住 深呼吸 |
[26:31] | Just please find him. | 拜托请你找到他 |
[26:33] | – How’s Ragosa doing? – Pouting. | -拉戈萨怎么样了 -生气呢 |
[26:34] | Still thinks he’s a V.P. and not the P.A. | 还觉得自己是副院长 而不是医师助理 |
[26:36] | Well, Rome wasn’t built in a day. | 罗马不是一天建成的 |
[26:39] | I still don’t understand how you can give him this job. | 我还是不明白你为什么会给他这份工作 |
[26:41] | He was such a dick to you and the rest of us. | 以前他对你还有大家太混蛋了 |
[26:43] | Yeah, he was. You remember when you first came out? | 他是 记得你刚出柜的时候吗 |
[26:46] | Wait, I’m gay? | 谁说人家是同性恋啦 |
[26:48] | One of the board members wanted to fire you, | 董事会有人想开除你 |
[26:51] | which, as you know, they can in Texas. | 在得克萨斯 他们可以这么做 |
[26:52] | Guess who called him a bigot | 猜猜是谁骂那个人老顽固 |
[26:53] | and said he’d fight him tooth and nail on that? | 说自己在这一点上会和他死磕到底 |
[26:57] | Ragosa? | 拉戈萨 |
[26:59] | “Check out the big brain on Brad.” | 「你真是天才 布莱特」出自电影「低俗小说」 |
[27:03] | How’s the girl? | 那姑娘怎么样了 |
[27:04] | Scott’s got his hands full. | 斯科特正忙得四脚朝天呢 |
[27:06] | I-I came out to talk to her dad, but I couldn’t find him. | 我出来想和她爸爸谈谈 但是找不到人 |
[27:09] | I want to tell you my buddy tracked down the fiance. | 我想告诉你一声我朋友找到那个未婚夫了 |
[27:12] | He’s in Afghanistan in Bagram. | 他在阿富汗巴格拉姆 |
[27:14] | – Oh, good. And he’s still– – Totally into her. | -很好 他还…-很爱她 |
[27:16] | Just freaked out about her and the baby. | 只是因为她和宝宝吓坏了 |
[27:17] | Yeah, well, it doesn’t look like | 好吧 看起来 |
[27:18] | this baby’s gonna wait for a wedding. | 这个宝宝也不想等到婚礼再出来 |
[27:28] | What are you — what are you doing in here? | 你在这里干什么 |
[27:30] | Getting some privacy. | 想要些私人空间 |
[27:31] | Well, your lab results came back. | 你的检查结果出来了 |
[27:33] | They show very high levels of marijuana. | 大麻含量很高 |
[27:35] | Could have told you that. | 本来可以告诉你的 |
[27:37] | S-so why didn’t you? | 那你为什么不说 |
[27:39] | You made me look like an idiot in front of my boss. | 你让我在我上司面前表现得像个白痴 |
[27:41] | You did that to yourself. | 那是你自己的错 |
[27:42] | You saw an old lady | 你看到了一个老太太 |
[27:44] | and never thought of the possibility, | 即使我表现出了所有的症状 |
[27:47] | though I was exhibiting all of the behavior. | 你却从没考虑过那个可能性 |
[27:51] | Look, I-I-I need to tell your son. | 我得告诉你儿子 |
[27:54] | He’s been all over me about what’s wrong with you. | 他一直在问我你到底怎么了 |
[27:56] | There’s nothing wrong with me. | 我什么事都没有 |
[27:58] | A little advice, Paul. | 给你点小建议 保罗 |
[28:00] | Don’t try to so hard to please everybody. | 别这么努力取悦所有人 |
[28:05] | You know, you’ll only end up with regrets. | 最终你只会后悔 |
[28:16] | W– hey, hey, you — you can’t do that. | 你不能这么做 |
[28:19] | Not here. | 不能在这里 |
[28:20] | Why do you think I wanted privacy? | 那你以为我为什么要找个没人的地方 |
[28:22] | Besides, you gonna stop me? | 再说了 就你还想阻止我吗 |
[28:29] | You want a hit? | 来一口吗 |
[28:30] | N-no, thank you. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[28:32] | Go ahead. | 来吧 |
[28:33] | Your father would be very disappointed. | 你爸爸会很失望的 |
[28:36] | – Wait, what? How do — how do you — – Know your father? | -等等 什么 你怎么 -认识你爸爸 |
[28:39] | What do you think? | 你觉得呢 |
[28:40] | Called me last year about your internship. | 去年他为了你的实习 给我打过电话 |
[28:45] | He — he got me in here? | 是他把我弄进这里的 |
[28:47] | Actually, he wanted us to keep you out. | 事实上 他想我们别收你 |
[28:59] | You know, h-he still calls me once a month, | 他现在还每个月给我打一次电话 |
[29:01] | trying to get me to quit E.R. | 想让我离开急诊 |
[29:03] | He says one day I can | 他说以后我应该 |
[29:05] | join him and my brother’s practice in Chicago. | 在芝加哥跟他还有我哥一起行医 |
[29:07] | And why don’t you? | 那你为什么不去呢 |
[29:09] | ‘Cause I don’t want to follow anybody. | 因为我不想跟别人走一样的路 |
[29:11] | The real reason. | 真正的原因 |
[29:20] | What if — what if I’m — I’m not good enough? | 要是…要是我…不够格呢 |
[29:24] | Maybe — maybe I’m Peyton Manning, right? | 我可能会是佩顿·曼宁 对吧 |
[29:27] | But maybe I’m Jeffrey Jordan. | 但我也有可能是杰弗里·乔丹 |
[29:31] | – Th-those are the sons of — – I know who they are. | -那些都是名门之后 -我知道他们是谁 |
[29:34] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[29:35] | Now, look, I know I’m buzzed, | 我知道我啰嗦 |
[29:37] | but I’m gonna give you one last piece of advice. | 但我打算给你最后一个建议 |
[29:41] | Now, even though I was the black sheep of the family, | 就算我是家族里吊车尾的 |
[29:46] | I still never followed my heart. | 我还是没有自作主张 |
[29:48] | I did what they wanted me to. | 我按着他们的想法做了 |
[29:53] | So you figure out | 所以你得想清楚 |
[29:55] | what you want to do. | 你想做什么 |
[29:58] | Not from fear, | 别因为害怕而屈从 |
[30:01] | but for the right reasons. | 要为自己真实想法而战 |
[30:05] | And they can go to hell if they get in your way. | 而且要是他们挡你道 杀无赦 |
[30:14] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[30:15] | I will. | 我会的 |
[30:19] | Now…Here’s what we’re gonna tell my son. | 接下来 我们得这么跟我儿子说 |
[30:24] | Hey, you paged me? | 你在叫我吗 |
[30:26] | No, no, no, no, no, no, no. I’m not falling for this crap again, okay, Drew? | 别别别 我才不会再次中招好吧 德鲁 |
[30:29] | This is real. | 这次是真的 |
[30:30] | You want to learn something? | 你想学东西吗 |
[30:31] | Grab that crash cart. | 把那急救车推过来 |
[30:32] | This is Mr. Simpson. | 这是辛普森先生 |
[30:33] | He came in with a heart attack, went into V-fib arrest. | 他因心脏病入院 出现室颤性停搏 |
[30:36] | Now, hit “Power.” Set the voltage to 360. | 按「电源键」 把能量调到360 |
[30:39] | – Press “Charge.” – Okay. | -按「充电」 -好了 |
[30:43] | This is all you. | 你来吧 |
[30:44] | B-but I’ve never done this before. | 但我以前从来都没做过 |
[30:46] | Then it’s gonna be a hell of a good time to learn, isn’t it? | 那就正是学习的好机会 对吧 |
[30:48] | Set the paddles at 10:00 and 5:00. | 把电板放到十点和五点钟位置 |
[30:51] | Okay. Okay, like this? | 好的 好的 像这样吗 |
[30:52] | Yeah, everybody clear. | 是的 大家离手 |
[30:54] | Go. | 开始 |
[30:57] | Still V-fib. | 还是室颤 |
[30:59] | What are you gonna do? | 你要怎么办 |
[31:01] | Okay, uh, charging again. | 好吧 再次充电 |
[31:04] | Clear. | 离手 |
[31:08] | Oh, man, that’s sinus. | 天啊 窦性心律 |
[31:11] | – I can feel a pulse. – Yes, it is. | -我摸到脉搏了 -是的 |
[31:14] | Hang an amiodarone drip. | 给胺碘酮滴注 |
[31:15] | Get him to the Cath Lab. | 送他去导管室做介入 |
[31:16] | Okay, right away. | 好的 马上 |
[31:19] | – Oh, holy cow. That man was was — – Dead. | -天哪 那男的刚刚… -死了 |
[31:22] | And now he isn’t. | 现在活过来了 |
[31:24] | Congratulations. You just saved his life. | 恭喜你 你刚刚救了他的命 |
[31:28] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[31:30] | It turns out she just had low blood sugar. | 结果她只是血糖低 |
[31:32] | I-I gave her I.V. dextrose. | 我给她静脉注射了葡萄糖 |
[31:33] | And here’s a list of dietary adjustments. | 这是饮食调节的清单 |
[31:36] | That’s all? I mean, she was — | 就这样吗 她之前… |
[31:37] | Get the car. | 把车开过来 |
[31:39] | – Dr. Zia? – Yes, ma’am? | -祁医生 -女士您好 |
[31:41] | Are you aware of what a remarkable young doctor you have here? | 你有没有发现你们这里有位了不起的青年医生 |
[31:45] | I expect him to be made | 我希望他 |
[31:47] | an attending physician at this institution one day very soon | 在这家医院能很快地在他想从事的专业 |
[31:52] | in whatever specialty he pursues. | 成为主治医师 |
[32:06] | How did you pull that off? | 你怎么搞定的 |
[32:07] | Uh, it must be my wonderful bedside manner, I-I guess. | 一定是我诊疗态度亲切 我觉得 |
[32:15] | I love you, baby. | 我爱你 宝贝 |
[32:17] | You look so beautiful. | 你看起来好漂亮 |
[32:20] | Hey. You paged me? | 你呼我了 |
[32:22] | Uh, yeah. We’re all set here. | 是的 我们这里都弄好了 |
[32:24] | We just need an in-person proxy groom to read the vows. | 我们就等代理新郎宣读誓词 |
[32:27] | You game? | 你可以吗 |
[32:28] | Sure. Why not? I got a few minutes. | 当然了 必须的 我还有点时间 |
[32:30] | – Good man. – Thank you. | -好人 -谢谢 |
[32:33] | Of course. Tom, I’m Dr. Callahan. | 没事 汤姆 我是卡拉翰医生 |
[32:34] | It is an honor to stand in for you, Sergeant. | 很荣幸能代表您 中士 |
[32:36] | The honor’s mine. | 是我的荣幸 |
[32:37] | I can’t thank you enough for making this wedding happen, doctors. | 我太感谢你们组织这次婚礼了 医生 |
[32:40] | Can’t get married without a bouquet. | 没花球可结不了婚 |
[32:42] | Why, thank you. | 真是 谢谢你了 |
[32:45] | Are you ready? | 您准备好了吗 |
[32:46] | Yes, I’m ready. | 是的 我准备好了 |
[32:49] | Dearly beloved, we are gathered together here | 亲爱的各位来宾 我们齐聚一堂 |
[32:51] | in the sight of god to join together | 共同见证 |
[32:52] | in holy matrimony…Chloe and Tom. | 克洛伊和汤姆的婚礼 |
[32:56] | Baby’s having accelerations. | 胎心率减速 |
[32:57] | I’m feeling short of breath. | 我喘不上气了 |
[32:58] | All right, that’s it. We’re getting her to the O.R. | 好了 先到这吧 我们送她进手术室 |
[33:00] | Sorry, daddy. | 爸爸 对不起 |
[33:01] | Baby, I’m sorry. | 亲爱的 对不起 |
[33:02] | This ain’t over yet, sweetie. | 还没完呢 亲爱的 |
[33:03] | Okay, somebody tell the O.B. We’re on our way. | 好了 告诉妇产科 我们过来了 |
[33:05] | Reverend, get to the good stuff and try to keep up. | 神父 继续仪式 尽量跟上 |
[33:07] | – Somebody talk to me. – I’ve never done anything like this. | -什么情况 -我以前没这么干过 |
[33:09] | Move it along, Padre. | 继续吧 神父 |
[33:10] | You got about 15 seconds. | 你有十五秒的时间 |
[33:11] | Chloe, are you okay? | 克洛伊 你还好吗 |
[33:11] | Do you take this woman to be your wedded wife? | 你愿意娶这位女子为妻吗 |
[33:13] | – I do. – Do you take this man to be your wedded husband? | -我愿意 -你愿意嫁给这位男子吗 |
[33:15] | I do. She does. | 我愿意 她愿意 |
[33:16] | – Chloe? – Then I pronounce you man and wife. | -克洛伊 -我正式宣布你俩结为夫妇 |
[33:17] | B.P.’s down to 40 systolic. | 收缩压低到40了 |
[33:19] | Chloe, I love you. | 克洛伊 我爱你 |
[33:20] | – Jordan! – She’s hemorrhaging! | -乔丹 -她在出血 |
[33:22] | We can’t get her to the O.R. | 来不及送她到手术室了 |
[33:23] | We got to do it down here. | 我们必须在这处理了 |
[33:24] | Trauma one. Let’s go. | 创伤一室 走吧 |
[33:28] | The baby’s heart rate is still down. | 胎儿的心率还是很低 |
[33:31] | Opening the peritoneum. | 正在打开腹膜 |
[33:33] | Two units of blood are in. | 输入两个单位血 |
[33:37] | Well, this is a hell of a honeymoon. | 这就是可真是蜜月劫了 |
[33:38] | Any word from O.B.? Scalpel. | 妇产科有回复了吗 手术刀 |
[33:39] | She has her hands full with a uterine rupture upstairs. | 她正在楼上忙着一例子宫破裂呢 |
[33:42] | Glad we got started. | 幸好我们开始了 |
[33:43] | Incising the uterus. | 切开子宫 |
[33:45] | Hey, setting up the skype with the father in 15 minutes. | 十五分钟后与孩子父亲视频通话 |
[33:48] | Anything I can tell him? | 有什么话要带给他吗 |
[33:49] | Yeah, I’ll have the story for him in about five seconds. | 五秒后我就有新故事讲给他听了 |
[33:51] | – You want to watch? – Yeah. | -要看吗 -好 |
[33:54] | There we go. | 出来了 |
[33:56] | Here she comes. | 她出来了 |
[34:00] | All right. | 好了 |
[34:02] | You tell them, sweetie. | 大声点儿 亲爱的 |
[34:07] | Cutting the cord. | 切断脐带 |
[34:13] | My — my — my baby girl? | 我女儿怎么样了 |
[34:15] | She’s beautiful, just like her mother | 她非常美 像妈妈一样美 |
[34:17] | and her doctor. | 也和她的医生一样美 |
[34:19] | I think he was talking about himself. | 他好像说的是自己 |
[34:20] | Yeah, I’m sure he was. | 我觉得也是 |
[34:23] | Sorry, I just love babies. | 对不起 我就是非常喜欢小孩子 |
[34:25] | And weddings. | 还有婚礼 |
[34:29] | Thank you for everything. | 谢谢你们 |
[34:31] | You have no idea what this means to me. | 你们不知道这对我有多重要 |
[34:33] | Who’s my baby girl? | 乖宝宝 |
[34:35] | Hey, Tee. Hey, Scott needs to talk to you. | T 斯科特要找你谈话 |
[34:37] | It’s okay. We’ll close up. | 没事 我们来关 |
[34:54] | Is she dead? | 她死了吗 |
[34:55] | No. | 没有 |
[34:58] | But she’s comatose. | 但她还在昏迷 |
[35:00] | Her brain was deprived of oxygen for too long. | 她的大脑缺氧时间过长 |
[35:02] | We’ve done everything we could possibly do. | 我们已经尽力了 |
[35:03] | No, my baby! My little girl! It’s her birthday. | 我的孩子 今天是她生日啊 |
[35:13] | I’m sorry. | 我们很遗憾 |
[35:15] | There’s still a possibility she could come out of this. | 她还是有机会可以醒来 |
[35:18] | We have to run a few tests on her brain function. | 我们还要给她做几个脑功能的检查 |
[35:20] | – No, no, just leave her. Leave us alone. – Okay. | -别…别碰她 -好的 |
[35:38] | What’s wrong with her? | 她怎么了 |
[35:41] | What’s wrong with her? | 她怎么了 |
[35:44] | What’s wrong with her? | 她怎么了 |
[35:46] | You did this to her! | 都是你害的她 |
[35:50] | You did this to her. | 都是你害的她 |
[35:57] | Hey. Hey, whoa, Denny. | 丹尼 |
[35:58] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[35:59] | He killed her. | 他害死了她 |
[36:00] | No, no. She’s not dead. | 没有 她没有死 |
[36:02] | She’s brain-dead. | 她脑死亡了 |
[36:04] | It’s the same thing. | 都一样 |
[36:05] | It’s not. | 不是 |
[36:06] | Hey! It’s not, and she isn’t. | 不一样 不是这样的 |
[36:08] | She still has brain activity. | 她还是有大脑活动的 |
[36:09] | There’s still hope. | 还有希望 |
[36:11] | I got no hope.Get out of the way. | 我没有希望了 滚开 |
[36:12] | That’s not true, okay? | 不是这样的 好吗 |
[36:13] | We’re gonna help you. | 我们来帮你 |
[36:14] | Doc, you’ve been good to me. | 医生 你对我挺好的 |
[36:16] | I don’t want to shoot you, but I will. | 我不想开枪打你 但我会下手的 |
[36:17] | I don’t want you to shoot me, either. | 我也不想挨你的枪子儿 |
[36:18] | But I’m not gonna let you hurt that boy. | 但我不会让你伤害那个孩子的 |
[36:20] | Get out of the way. | 滚一边去 |
[36:21] | – No. – Get out of the way! | -不 -滚一边去 |
[36:23] | You give me that gun. | 把枪给我 |
[36:26] | We can figure this out. | 我们一起想办法 |
[36:28] | Just you and me. | 你和我一起 |
[36:31] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[36:32] | Give me the gun. | 把枪给我 |
[36:35] | We can figure this out. | 我们可以想出办法的 |
[36:39] | There’s nothing to figure out. | 没有办法了 |
[36:41] | Come on. | 给我 |
[36:42] | It’s you and me. | 我们一起 |
[37:12] | This is the 10th unit of blood. | 这是第十个单位的血 |
[37:15] | He’s gone five rounds of epi. | 他已经打了五支肾上腺素了 |
[37:16] | Cross clamped for 20 minutes already. | 血流阻断二十分钟了 |
[37:19] | But I’ll keep going if you want. | 如果你想 我就继续 |
[37:31] | No. | 不用了 |
[37:33] | Let’s call it. | 就这样吧 |
[37:38] | Time of death is 6:13. | 死亡时间 六点十三分 |
[37:47] | Just too much damage to his heart. | 他心脏受到的损伤太大了 |
[37:49] | Yeah, | 是啊 |
[37:51] | and everything else. | 全都伤到了 |
[38:10] | Such a damn waste. | 太遗憾了 |
[38:11] | What the hell are we supposed to do now? | 我们现在该怎么办才好 |
[38:17] | You hug your son… | 你们该抱抱你们的儿子 |
[38:21] | every chance you get. | 把握好每次机会 |
[38:56] | 亲爱的保罗 你有没有再考虑一下去约翰·霍普金斯医学院开始你的外科实习的事 我跟你保证 那里有你的一席之地 爱你的 爸爸 | |
[39:07] | 确定删除 确定 取消 收件箱为空 | |
[39:13] | Hey, man, come and check out my baby. | 快来看看我的宝宝 |
[39:17] | God, look at you. | 天啊 瞧你 |
[39:20] | Chloe, you’re beautiful. | 克洛伊 你好美 |
[39:22] | The baby’s beautiful. | 漂亮的小宝宝 |
[39:26] | I got a baby girl! | 我有女儿了 |
[39:30] | I love you, baby. | 我爱你宝贝 |
[39:32] | I miss you so much. | 我好想你 |
[39:34] | Wish I could be there with you. | 真希望能在你身边陪你 |
[39:46] | Poor guy. | 可怜的人 |
[39:48] | Just couldn’t find his way back. | 钻死胡同里出不来了 |
[39:50] | Yeah, it happens. | 是啊 是会这样 |
[39:53] | He didn’t have what I had here | 他没有我拥有的 |
[39:55] | you and Jordan. | 你和乔丹 |
[39:58] | I would have never made it without you. | 没有你们我撑不过来的 |
[40:01] | Yeah, well… | 好吧 |
[40:03] | Had to. | 没得选 |
[40:05] | Too much of a pain to train a new best friend. | 培养个新朋友太痛苦了 |
[40:37] | We’re trying to contact Taylor’s mom, | 我们在努力联系她妈妈 |
[40:39] | see if she wants to step in again. | 看她会不会来 |
[40:40] | That’s a hell of a bridge to repair. | 要弥补的东西太多了 |
[40:42] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[40:43] | No other family to speak of? | 没有别的家庭可以找了吗 |
[40:45] | No. | 没有 |
[40:46] | Just all of us and Ryan’s family. | 只有我们和莱恩家 |
[40:49] | We, uh, | 我们 |
[40:50] | got her lined up in a good care facility. | 给她上了好的设备 |
[40:52] | She actually may recover. | 她真的有可能痊愈 |
[40:55] | It’s unbelievable. | 不可思议 |
[40:56] | I mean, just when you think you’ve seen everything, | 你以为已经什么都见识过了 |
[40:59] | her waking up has got to go down as a miracle. | 但看到她醒过来 也算是个奇迹了 |
[41:01] | Yeah. If only we could have had another one. | 是啊 可惜另一个奇迹没发生 |
[41:07] | Anyway, | 总之 |
[41:08] | why don’t we go back to my place? | 要不要跟我回家 |
[41:10] | I’ll make you a nice breakfast, | 我给你做顿美美的早餐 |
[41:12] | and we can think about how lucky we are. | 想想我们是有多幸运 |
[41:15] | Actually, let’s go to my place. | 要不 你跟我回家 |
[41:20] | I think it’s time that I told my mother about us. | 是时候告诉我妈妈我们的事了 |
[41:25] | Are you sure now is the right time? | 你确定这个时间好吗 |
[41:27] | I’ve never been so sure in my life. | 这辈子再也没现在更确定了 |
[41:32] | Let’s go home. | 我们回家 |