时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | – How are you? – All right. | -你怎么样 -还好 |
[00:08] | I got you something. | 我有东西给你 |
[00:09] | Key to your heart. | 你心灵的钥匙 |
[00:11] | To my apartment. | 公寓钥匙 |
[00:12] | Ah, big spender. | 大手笔 |
[00:13] | What’d it cost you — a whole dollar? | 花了多少钱 整整一块钱吗 |
[00:15] | A buck 50 with tax. | 含税一块五 |
[00:17] | But, hey, you’re worth it. | 但你值得我一掷千金 |
[00:19] | Nice. So I don’t have to use the one that’s under the flower pot. | 好 我终于不必用花盆底下的那把了 |
[00:22] | This is the one from the flower pot. | 这就是花盆底下那把 |
[00:24] | But it’s yours now. | 现在是你的啦 |
[00:28] | 42-year-old male, full arrest status post electrocution! | 42岁男性 电击后心脏骤停 |
[00:31] | P.E.A. from the get-go. | 一开始就无脉电活动 |
[00:32] | Okay, okay. Trauma 2, come on. | 创伤二室 快 |
[00:33] | Guy’s a janitor working in an office building at night. | 这人在一栋办公楼值夜班看门 |
[00:36] | Had his wife and kids with him on the shift | 妻子和孩子陪他值班 |
[00:37] | when he plugged in a floor-polishing machine, | 给地板抛光机插电源的时候 |
[00:39] | And — wham! — he got zapped pretty good. | 一下子就电到了 |
[00:40] | Okay. Prep an intubation tray with a mac 4. | 准备插管托盘 四号导管 |
[00:42] | I need an antecubital asap. One, two, three. | 马上拿静脉穿刺包给我 一 二 三 |
[00:47] | Thank you. | 多谢 |
[00:48] | I got snakes in my throat! | 我喉咙里有蛇 |
[00:49] | Yes! I’ve been here 12 times, | 对 我来过12次了 |
[00:52] | and no one will treat me! | 谁也不肯给我治 |
[00:53] | Okay. That’s not true. | 不是那样的 |
[00:55] | What’s the problem, sir? What’s — what’s going on? | 怎么了 先生 怎么回事 |
[00:56] | See them writhing?! | 有没有看到它们在里面打滚 |
[00:57] | – No. I-I don’t see anything at all. – See them?! | -不 我什么都看不到 -看见了吗 |
[01:00] | I-I… get them out of me! | 把它们弄出来 |
[01:01] | Open your mouth. Let me take a look. | 张嘴 让我看看 |
[01:01] | – Open up, sir. – I don’t see anything, man. | -先生 请张嘴 -我什么都没看到 |
[01:04] | Okay. Oh, yeah. | 好啦 好啦 |
[01:05] | – I see a copper head and a baby garter. – What? | -一条铜头蛇和一条小乌梢蛇 -什么 |
[01:08] | Okay, look. We have to do a-an immediate snake removal. | 我们必须马上做蛇摘除 |
[01:10] | I need brevital, ringed forceps. | 我需要美索比妥钠 环钳 |
[01:12] | Sir, you just relax. All right? | 先生 请您放松 好吗 |
[01:14] | Relax, OK? | 请放松 |
[01:15] | Brevital, 10 milligrams per milliliter. | 美索比妥钠 10毫克/毫升 |
[01:17] | OK. | 好了 |
[01:20] | Okay. All right. Settle down. | 没事了 安心 |
[01:24] | All right, look. We got about 20 seconds to do this. | 听着 我们有20秒时间 |
[01:26] | – Let’s go. – Sure. | -开始 -好 |
[01:27] | Yeah, w-what exactly are we doing here? | 行了 这怎么回事 |
[01:29] | This man thinks that he has snakes in his throat. | 这人以为自己喉咙里有蛇 |
[01:31] | If he thinks that he’s been treated, he won’t come back. | 让他以为给他治好了 他就不会回来了 |
[01:35] | Seen this a million times. Let’s go get it now. | 这事见过几百回了 早做早完 |
[01:40] | We have a couple of base jumpers at the Tower of the Americas. | 两个人在美洲之塔跳伞 |
[01:42] | One parachute opened, the other one… | 一个降落伞张开了 另一个… |
[01:44] | Yeah, did not exactly stick his landing. | 没能帮他着陆 |
[01:46] | Tee, Gwen’s already out there. I need you to — | T 格温准备好了 我要你 |
[01:48] | – All right, I’m on it. – Grab Chavez, he’s free. | -好我这就去 -叫上夏瓦兹 他闲着 |
[01:49] | He’s been bugging me to get out when surgery’s slow. | 一直烦我说手术不忙的时候让他出去 |
[01:51] | Okay. Will do. | 好 没问题 |
[01:54] | All right. Muscle aches, chills, nausea… | 肌肉疼痛 寒颤 恶心 |
[01:58] | Not a good night, huh? | 这一晚上够难受的哈 |
[01:59] | – I made her come in. – For nothing. | -我硬拉她过来的 -完全没必要 |
[02:01] | Seriously. | 真的 |
[02:02] | I have an epic hangover and maybe a touch of the flu. | 我只是喝太多酒 或许还有点儿感冒 |
[02:06] | It was really nice of you to drive me down here, | 谢谢你开车送我来 |
[02:08] | but you totally didn’t have to. | 但是真的没必要啦 |
[02:10] | How do think I got R.A. of the year? | 你以为我凭什么当选年度舍监 |
[02:12] | Regents hall! | 宿舍万岁 |
[02:13] | Um, she has a fever of 103. | 她高烧39.4度 |
[02:15] | Heart rate is 120. | 心率120 |
[02:16] | Okay, that sounds like more than a hangover, | 好吧 听上去可不止是宿醉而已 |
[02:19] | So we’re gonna need to run some tests. | 我们需要做检查 |
[02:21] | No. No, no, no. | 不不不 |
[02:22] | The only test I have is a major chem exam, | 我唯一需要做的是准备化学大考 |
[02:24] | which I-I haven’t even studied for, so… | 我还完全没复习呢 |
[02:27] | Let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[02:28] | I can come back in if I need to, but… | 有事我再回来看 |
[02:30] | I’ll be fine. Really. | 我没事 真的 |
[02:32] | Lorelei! | 罗蕾莱 |
[02:34] | Paul, get the ambu-bag. | 保罗 拿急救气囊来 |
[02:36] | He’s v-fib! | 室颤了 |
[02:38] | Paddles to Dr. Alister, please. | 请给阿利斯特医师电极板 |
[02:42] | Clear. | 离手 |
[02:45] | Still v-fib. Charge again. | 还在室颤 再充电 |
[02:47] | Charge at 200. | 充电到200 |
[02:51] | Clear! | 离手 |
[02:54] | Come on, come on, come on. | 加油 挺住 挺住 |
[02:55] | Clear! | 离手 |
[03:00] | – Strong carotid. – Welcome back, sir! | -颈动脉搏动有力 -欢迎回来 先生 |
[03:03] | Michael, can you go speak to the family? | 迈克 你能去跟家属谈谈吗 |
[03:11] | – Maria Hinojosa? – Doctor! | -玛丽亚·伊诺霍萨 -医生 |
[03:14] | No, no. I’m not the, | 不不 我不是… |
[03:27] | – I speak English. – Good. | -我会讲英语 -很好 |
[03:28] | So do I. So you can talk to us. | 我也会 你可以对我们说 |
[03:32] | So you work with your parents? | 你们跟爸妈一起上班是吗 |
[03:33] | Did you work with your parents, too? | 你也跟爸爸妈妈一起上班吗 |
[03:35] | We clean offices with them at night. | 晚上我们跟他们一起打扫办公室 |
[03:37] | Yeah. Yeah, sort of. I-I, | 是的 我也差不多 |
[03:40] | I used to work with my dad and… | 我以前跟我爸一起上班… |
[03:44] | You know what? I’ve got an idea. Why don’t you come with me. | 我有个主意 不如你们跟我来 |
[03:53] | Bumper pool! Can we play? | 桌球 我们可以玩吗 |
[03:54] | Of course. That’s what it’s there for. | 当然可以 放这儿就是玩的 |
[03:56] | I want to be a doctor when I grow up. | 我长大要做医生 |
[04:00] | Me too. | 我也这么想 |
[04:01] | Gracias. | 谢谢 |
[04:09] | What do you got? | 情况如何 |
[04:10] | Case of the malfunctioning parachute. | 降落伞故障事故 |
[04:12] | From the looks of it, he may have a spinal-cord injury. | 看样子可能是脊椎损伤 |
[04:14] | I didn’t want to move him until you guys got here. | 我想在你们来之前不要动他 |
[04:15] | – Vitals? – I’m not sure. | -生命体征怎样 -还不清楚 |
[04:16] | I haven’t gotten to him yet. | 我还没细看他 |
[04:17] | – I can see why. – That’s not him. | -我明白了 -那个不是他 |
[04:19] | Over here. | 这边 |
[04:24] | That’s him. | 他在这 |
[04:30] | Does he have a pulse? | 有脉搏吗 |
[04:32] | Let’s get this chute off. | 来把降落伞摘掉 |
[04:35] | How does he look? | 他看上去怎么样 |
[04:38] | Worst landing ever. | 史上最惨着陆 |
[04:52] | 第 二 季 第 四 集 | |
[04:52] | 夜 班 医 生 | |
[04:59] | Parachuting can bang you up pretty badly, | 跳伞能摔很惨的 |
[05:01] | even when you do it right. | 即使你动作标准 |
[05:03] | I still feel some of my jumps. | 我仍能感受到跳伞的感觉 |
[05:04] | I didn’t do as many jumps as you did with the PJs, | 我不像你经常跟空军救援队一起跳 |
[05:07] | but my ankles are still wonky. | 不过我还是有点站不住脚 |
[05:09] | All right. One, two, three! | 好 一 二 三 抬 |
[05:11] | That why you do all that yoga crap? | 这就是你去做那些破瑜伽的原因吗 |
[05:13] | Therapy? | 也算一种治疗 |
[05:14] | Yeah. You could say that. | 你可以这么理解 |
[05:15] | You know, I was gonna do some base jumping myself, | 本来我自己去玩定点跳伞 |
[05:17] | then I made the mistake of telling Jordan. | 我就不该把这个事告诉了乔丹 |
[05:18] | That’s what I like about being single. | 这就是我喜欢单身的原因 |
[05:20] | I get to do whatever I want. | 我可以为所欲为 |
[05:22] | All right. He’s ready to transport. | 好的 他可以被运走了 |
[05:26] | Easy, easy. | 小心点 |
[05:33] | Hey, Lorelei. How you feeling? | 罗蕾莱 你感觉如何 |
[05:35] | Pretty good, considering I took a header to the floor earlier. | 挺好的 尤其是我之前还一头栽到了地上 |
[05:38] | She has an elevated white count, | 她的白细胞计数偏高 |
[05:39] | but her U.A. and lytes are normal. | 但尿酸含量和电解质正常 |
[05:41] | Okay. And tender here, too? | 好的 这里疼吗 |
[05:43] | Double ouch. | 更疼了 |
[05:44] | Please stop. It’s making me nauseous. | 求你别按了 我感觉想吐 |
[05:46] | I’m concerned that you have a gynecologic infection, | 我想也许你有妇科炎症 |
[05:48] | so Dr. Cummings is gonna do a pelvic exam | 卡明斯医生要给你做盆腔检查 |
[05:50] | so we can find the source. | 这样就能找到疼痛原因了 |
[05:53] | Please tell me your name is Dr. Cummings | 拜托告诉我你就是卡明斯医生 |
[05:55] | and that you like to refer to yourself in the third person. | 只不过你比较喜欢用第三人称称呼自己 |
[05:57] | I am not, but you’ll be fine. | 我不是卡明斯 但是你会没事的 |
[06:00] | And I will check in on you later, okay? | 我过会儿再来看你 好吗 |
[06:08] | Nurse? | 护士 |
[06:09] | Let’s get a CT, a chemistry, and a total CK | 送他做CT 查个生化和肌酸激酶 |
[06:11] | and make sure he doesn’t go into rhabdo. | 排除一下横纹肌溶解综合征 |
[06:12] | Whoever goes to tell the family, we’re taking him for tests. | 找人通知家属 我们要送他做化验 |
[06:14] | All over it. | 这就去办 |
[06:15] | Hey, buddy. I’m cured now. | 伙计 我痊愈了 |
[06:17] | No thanks to you. | 可不是因为你 |
[06:22] | Yo, Toph. | 陶福 |
[06:23] | Uh, T.C. And Dr. Chavez are headed back. | TC和夏瓦兹医师马上回来 |
[06:26] | Got a possible spinal fracture. | 可能会有脊柱骨折患者送来 |
[06:28] | Jump off a building, what do you expect? | 跳楼的 你觉得呢 |
[06:30] | So, uh, what — what do you make of this Chavez cat? | 你是怎么驯服夏瓦兹这头野猫的 |
[06:34] | Great surgeon. | 很优秀的外科医生 |
[06:35] | – You know, he’s — he’s grown on me. – No, no, no. | -我越来越喜欢他…-不是 |
[06:37] | I — I mean — I mean the constant downward doggin’, | 我想说的是那些下犬式啦 |
[06:40] | the kumbaya vibe. | 圣歌氛围啥的 |
[06:42] | Hey, I don’t know, man. He rubs me the wrong way. | 我不确定 我也看不顺眼他啦 |
[06:46] | Hey. Think he might be down doggin’ Krista? | 你觉得他会对克丽丝塔使下犬式吗 |
[06:48] | No way, man. He’s not her type. | 不可能 他不是她喜欢的类型 |
[06:50] | What? Good-looking, ex-military surgeon who makes bank? | 前军医 长相帅气又多金 |
[06:53] | I’m pretty sure he’s every girl’s type. | 我超级确定 所有女孩都喜欢他 |
[06:54] | Trust me — they’re not doing it. | 相信我 他们不会的 |
[06:55] | I don’t know. People like to hide these things in the workplace. | 那可说不准 这种事在上班时可看不出来 |
[06:58] | Topher! | 陶福 |
[06:59] | The electrocuted man’s wife is in the break room, | 触电那人的妻子在休息室 |
[07:01] | and she wants to speak to a doctor. | 她要跟医生说话 |
[07:02] | I’ll get Ragosa back in there to explain everything to them. | 我这就派拉戈萨去跟他们解释 |
[07:09] | Rigid abdomen. | 腹壁僵硬 |
[07:10] | We’re gonna have to get an ultrasound when we get to the hospital. | 我们一到医院就得给他做超声检查 |
[07:12] | BP — 90 over 60. Pulse — 130. | 血压 90/60 心率130 |
[07:14] | Second liter wide open. | 再输一袋盐水 加快滴速 |
[07:15] | All right, when we get to the hospital, | 等咱们到了医院 |
[07:16] | we’ll get a trauma panel and a type and cross for 4. | 先拿清创包 交叉配血 四个单位 |
[07:19] | Yeah. Secondary survey’s clear. | 好的 第二次检查完毕 |
[07:21] | His best chance of survival is to fast-track him to the O.R. | 只要能尽快进手术室 他就有活下来的希望 |
[07:24] | Let’s do this. Will, you’re gonna hang in there. | 威尔 你得撑下去 |
[07:25] | You’ll be all right, buddy. | 你会没事的 哥们 |
[07:27] | Okay, you two. Line up. | 你们两个 站好了 |
[07:29] | Here we go. | 我们开始 |
[07:30] | Boom and boom. | 给你 |
[07:33] | $5?! | 五块钱 |
[07:34] | Yes, and it’s not to gamble. | 是的 不是用来赌博的 |
[07:36] | It is for snacks. | 拿去买点零食 |
[07:37] | And don’t spend it all in one place. | 别在一个地方全花光 |
[07:39] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[07:40] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[07:40] | That’s what my dad used to tell me, | 我爸爸以前总跟我这么说 |
[07:42] | but it never made sense. | 但我从来都不懂 |
[07:44] | Okay, have at it. | 拿好 |
[07:45] | Go crazy! | 去玩吧 |
[07:46] | Yes! Yes! | 太棒了 |
[07:58] | Will? Will? | 威尔 威尔 |
[08:00] | Yeah, this is, uh — this is Kim, Will’s, | 这位是金姆 威尔的 |
[08:03] | – Uh, girlfriend. – Got a dog. | -女朋友 -还带着狗 |
[08:04] | – Oh, hey, pooch. – Max is Will’s. | -狗狗 -马克斯是威尔的狗 |
[08:06] | I-I took him out for a night hike, | 我晚上带它出去遛弯 |
[08:07] | and I-I just came as fast as I could when I heard. | 一听到消息就马上赶过来了 |
[08:09] | All right, listen. I’ll take the dog. | 听着 我来看着你的狗 |
[08:10] | Don’t worry — he’ll be right outside, okay? | 别担心 它就在外面 好吗 |
[08:12] | – Okay. – Turn around. | -好的 -来掉个头 |
[08:15] | Is he gonna be okay? | 他会没事吗 |
[08:16] | Uh, he’s in bad shape. | 他情况不乐观 |
[08:17] | Look, I don’t mean to be brief, | 听着 我不想如此简明扼要 |
[08:19] | but he needs surgery and we need consent. | 但他需要手术 我们需要有人同意 |
[08:21] | Who makes his medical decisions? | 谁能做他的治疗决定 |
[08:22] | Uh, me. I-I-I do. | 我 我可以 |
[08:24] | Just, please, do whatever you have to do to save him. | 求求你 尽你们所能救救他 |
[08:26] | Okay. | 好的 |
[08:28] | Ma’am, can you come with me? | 女士 跟我来好吗 |
[08:29] | Please, please. | 来吧 |
[08:35] | Could you — could you scoot down just a bit? | 你能不能…稍微收敛点 |
[08:37] | Good, good. | 好的 |
[08:41] | There’s a — a-a tampon inside…there. | 里面…里面有个卫生棉条 |
[08:45] | – What? – Yeah, it’s, uh — | -什么 -是 |
[08:47] | It’s wedged up there, um, quite — quite a bit, actually. | 其实是…卡在里面了 |
[08:51] | Any idea how — how long it’s been in there? | 你知不知道它在里面多长时间了 |
[08:52] | No. | 不知道 |
[08:53] | Honestly, I-I remember taking one out, but… | 其实 我记得我拿出来了一个 但是 |
[08:57] | I must have accidentally put a second one in. | 我肯定是不小心又塞了一个 |
[08:59] | F-m-l. I am never getting drunk again. | 好囧 我肯定再也不喝醉了 |
[09:04] | Did you know you have a rash on the bottom of your feet? | 你知道你脚底起疹子了吗 |
[09:06] | Yeah, I — I don’t even know what that is. | 是 我不知道它是什么 |
[09:09] | But you should see our dorm showers. | 你应该先看看我们的宿舍淋浴间 |
[09:11] | Okay. Um, I think this may be toxic shock syndrome. | 我觉得这是中毒性休克 |
[09:15] | Is that bad? T-t-that’s bad, right? | 很严重吗 是不是很严重 |
[09:18] | I-it would be | 如果我们没尽早发现 |
[09:19] | if we hadn’t found it early enough. | 那它就会很严重 |
[09:20] | Um, good news is, we did, so we can treat it. | 好在我们及时发现 能及时治好 |
[09:23] | That’s a relief. Don’t know how “Death by tampon” | 那就好 不然真不知道我的墓碑上 |
[09:25] | would have looked on my headstone. | 刻着「卫生棉堵塞致死」会有多难看 |
[09:27] | O-okay. | 好 |
[09:28] | Uh, you can get dressed now. | 你可以穿好衣服了 |
[09:30] | I’m gonna, uh, send the — | 我要把 |
[09:31] | the tampon to the lab for a gram stain and culture, | 卫生棉送实验室做涂片革兰氏染色和细菌培养 |
[09:33] | And get you started on antibiotics. | 然后让你接受抗生素治疗 |
[09:35] | Let’s start with 600 of, uh, clindamycin. | 先推六百毫克的克林霉素 |
[09:38] | And, uh, yeah. | 然后就好了 |
[09:45] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[09:46] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[09:49] | Help! | 救命 |
[09:50] | – Help! Mom! – Isabella! | -救命 妈妈 -伊莎贝拉 |
[09:52] | Doctor! Doctor! | 医生 医生 |
[09:53] | Start her on 5 of nebulized albuterol. | 先做五毫克沙丁胺醇雾化吸入 |
[09:56] | Mother said she had asthma when she was little, | 孩子母亲说她小时候有哮喘 |
[09:57] | But she hasn’t had an attack in years. | 不过她好几年没发作了 |
[09:59] | – Okay, well, tell her stress can cause a relapse in symptoms. – Okay. | -好 告诉她压力可引起疾病复发 -好 |
[10:07] | That’s it, Isabella. You’re doing great. | 就是这样 伊莎贝拉 你做得很好 |
[10:09] | Big, deep, slow breath for me. | 深吸一口气 慢慢呼吸 |
[10:14] | T.C.! Out here! | TC 快出来 |
[10:16] | It’s the brother. | 弟弟有状况 |
[10:19] | Oh, what the hell? | 怎么回事 |
[10:21] | It’s getting worse! | 病情加重了 |
[10:22] | Okay, Drew! | 好 德鲁 |
[10:23] | On it! Here, let’s get him to trauma 3. | 来了 来 把他送到创伤三室 |
[10:26] | This the girl’s brother? | 这是那小姑娘的弟弟吗 |
[10:27] | Yeah. | 对 |
[10:28] | This is getting weird. | 愈发奇怪了 |
[10:38] | His buddy said that his chute didn’t open. | 他同伴说他的降落伞没有打开 |
[10:40] | He’s actually lucky he hit the tree before he hit the bus. | 在撞上公交车前先撞上那棵树 他可真走运 |
[10:42] | Was there anybody in it? | 那里有人吗 |
[10:43] | No. Luckily they just park there overnight. | 没 幸运的是他们只停在那里一晚 |
[10:45] | So, all told, could have been a lot worse. | 所以总之 他们真是福大命大 |
[10:47] | Well, it’s amazing there’s no spinal-cord damage. | 脊髓没有损伤真是奇迹 |
[10:49] | – Yeah. – Oh, God. | -对 -天啊 |
[10:52] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[10:53] | Multiple masses. | 多发团块状组织 |
[10:54] | It’s… it’s probably cancer. | 这可能是肿瘤 |
[10:57] | You see these clumps of tissue? | 你看到这些组织团块吗 |
[10:58] | That means that it’s metastasized. | 这意味着癌症已经转移 |
[11:01] | We’re gonna take it out, right? | 我们要取出来的吧 |
[11:02] | Not without consent. | 得经家属同意 |
[11:04] | Do you want to finish cleaning the spleen | 你要不要继续清理完脾脏 |
[11:05] | and page an oncologist? | 然后呼叫肿瘤医生 |
[11:07] | And you should go talk to the girlfriend to get her consent. | 你该去征询他女友的同意 |
[11:11] | Yeah. Okay. | 好的 |
[11:17] | So, the — | 是这样 |
[11:17] | The lab, um, says that the — | 化验结果显示 |
[11:19] | The tampon was covered in semen. | 卫生棉被精液盖住了 |
[11:22] | Well, now we know how it got wedged up there. | 现在我们知道卫生棉怎么会黏在里面了 |
[11:24] | Uh, right. | 好 |
[11:25] | So, listen, I’m actually not really, | 听着 我真觉得 |
[11:26] | um, comfortable talking to Lorelei about it. | 不太适合和罗蕾莱说明这情况 |
[11:28] | Paul, she’s not your grandmother. | 保罗 她不是你祖母 |
[11:30] | It’s your job. Just do it. | 这是你的工作 照做就行 |
[11:31] | You know how many infected penises I had to examine? | 你知道我得检验多少被感染的阴茎吗 |
[11:35] | That’s not funny. | 一点都不有趣 |
[11:35] | Oh, I’ve got a dog to feed. Oh, boy. | 我还得喂狗 天啊 |
[11:39] | Hey, they like cheese, right? | 它们喜欢吃奶酪吧 |
[11:40] | Uh, dairy actually gives them gas. | 实际上奶制品会让狗狗的胃胀气 |
[11:42] | I’m sorry. I guess I should have brought snacks for him, | 抱歉 我应该给它带吃的来 |
[11:45] | but I wasn’t thinking. | 可我当时脑子乱成一团 |
[11:46] | Kim, can I talk to you for a second? | 金姆 我能和你谈谈吗 |
[11:48] | Is Will okay? | 威尔还好吧 |
[11:49] | Um, we found something. | 我们有所发现 |
[11:51] | Hey, what about peanut butter? | 花生酱能吃吗 |
[11:53] | You’re not really a dog person, are you? | 你真是对狗一无所知啊 |
[11:55] | Where is this dog, anyway? | 现在狗在哪儿 |
[11:56] | He’s tied up outside, fricking barking like crazy. | 被我绑在外面了 叫个不停 |
[11:59] | I’d be barking like crazy too if somebody left me out there. | 要是有人把我也绑在外面 我也会叫个不停 |
[12:01] | You know what? Um, give him my sandwich. | 这样吧 喂它吃我的三明治 |
[12:02] | It’s chicken. He’ll like it. | 鸡肉的 它会喜欢 |
[12:04] | Hey, so, uh, y-you can’t talk to Lorelei? | 你真不能和罗蕾莱说明情况吗 |
[12:06] | No. You’re gonna have to do it. I have a lumbar puncture. | 不 你必须自己说 我要做腰椎穿刺 |
[12:08] | Just remember, if you’re feeling uncomfortable, | 只要记住 如果你觉得不自在 |
[12:10] | imagine how uncomfortable she feels. | 就想象一下她有多不舒服 |
[12:15] | Okay, we got two sick kids. | 好 有两个孩子发病 |
[12:16] | What did your exam of the boy reveal? | 男孩的化验结果怎么说 |
[12:18] | Benign abdomen, but persistent vomiting and diarrhea. | 腹部检验正常 可一直在上吐下泻 |
[12:20] | Sounds like a stomach flu. | 像是肠胃炎 |
[12:21] | But no fever, and doesn’t explain | 可是没发烧 而且这也无法解释 |
[12:23] | the girl’s respiratory symptoms. | 那女孩的呼吸道症状 |
[12:24] | Maybe it’s psychogenic. | 或许是心理疾病 |
[12:26] | Two different emotional responses to seeing their father’s trauma. | 看到他们父亲伤势后的两种不同的情绪反应 |
[12:28] | Within minutes of each other? Unlikely. | 前后只差几分钟吗 不可能 |
[12:30] | I thought it might be food poisoning, | 我觉得可能是食物中毒 |
[12:31] | so I asked the mom where they shop, | 所以我问了孩子母亲他们去哪里购物 |
[12:32] | who does the cooking at home, | 谁在家做饭 |
[12:33] | If they’ve been using herbs from a garden… | 他们是不是服用了花园里的草本植物 |
[12:35] | Way to take the initiative. | 够主动的 |
[12:36] | Oh, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[12:39] | And…? | 然后呢 |
[12:40] | Oh. Uh, they eat the same thing every day. | 他们每天都吃相同的食物 |
[12:42] | But she did say that they’ve been really tired lately. | 不过她确实说他们最近很疲劳 |
[12:44] | Probably from working at night as janitors. | 可能是因为晚上当门卫 |
[12:46] | Some people got to do what they got to do to survive. | 有些人得靠辛勤工作营生 |
[12:48] | I had a job at 12. | 我一天工作12小时 |
[12:49] | If it helps, I can run point on this — | 要是有用的话 我可以负责这事 |
[12:52] | Be the middleman for all the information. | 权衡所有这些信息进行评估 |
[12:54] | All right, you got the job. Let’s solve this. | 好 靠你了 解决这事 |
[12:56] | I hate seeing sick kids. | 我讨厌看到生病的孩子 |
[12:58] | I’m gonna go check on him. | 我去给他做检查 |
[12:59] | Yo, Toph. Uh, there’s a call for you | 陶福 三号线有电话找你 |
[13:00] | on line three about the base jumper. | 事关那个跳伞的人 |
[13:02] | Let me guess — they want to sue the city | 我猜猜 他们想起诉市政 |
[13:03] | for putting a bus in the way. | 因为放了公交车挡道 |
[13:05] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[13:06] | What? How is that even possible? | 什么 怎么可能 |
[13:09] | Right. Uh, well, it — | 是 因为 |
[13:11] | It seems as though you — | 似乎是你 |
[13:12] | You accidentally had, uh, intercourse with the tampon in, | 你不小心没取卫生棉就进行了性交 |
[13:15] | which is…you know, then how it got lodged up there. | 正因如此 卫生棉才堵在里面了 |
[13:18] | I mean, you’re joking, right? | 你是开玩笑的吧 |
[13:19] | I-I-I haven’t even had sex in like eight months. | 我都八个月没跟人做爱了 |
[13:21] | Unless this was Immaculate Conception part two, | 除非这是「圣灵感孕说」第二部 |
[13:24] | this could not have happened. | 这事绝不可能 |
[13:25] | I did not have sex, | 我没有做爱 |
[13:26] | so how the hell did sperm get inside of me?! | 那这精液是怎么跑进我体内的 |
[13:33] | She still has bronchospasm. | 她还是有支气管痉挛 |
[13:34] | Try adding atrovent. | 试试增加爱全乐[异丙托溴铵] |
[13:36] | You guys mind if I talk to her? | 你们不介意我和她聊聊吧 |
[13:37] | Yeah, of course. | 当然不介意 |
[13:38] | We’re done here. Later, gator. | 这里好了 回见 小不点 |
[13:44] | There’s a bunch of games on there that my daughter loves. | 这上面有我女儿爱打的一堆游戏 |
[13:48] | Cool! | 酷 |
[13:50] | How’s my brother? | 我弟弟怎么样了 |
[13:51] | Did he really puke all over a nurse? | 他真的吐在一个护士身上了吗 |
[13:53] | Oh, yeah. He got her good. | 是啊 让她可郁闷了 |
[13:56] | But he’s resting right now. | 不过他现在在休息了 |
[13:57] | And so is your dad. | 你爸也是 |
[13:58] | Good. He works way too hard. | 很好 他工作太拼了 |
[14:00] | It’s time for you to rest right now, too, okay? | 现在你也该睡觉了 好吗 |
[14:02] | We’ll have you all feeling better before you know it. | 我们会让你很快好起来的 |
[14:05] | Can you send my mom in? I want to show her these games. | 你能让我妈进来吗 我想让她看看这些游戏 |
[14:08] | Yeah. You betcha. | 好 没问题 |
[14:10] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[14:19] | So, the girlfriend said that he had cancer a few years back, | 他女友说他几年前就患了癌症 |
[14:21] | but he’s been in remission. | 可他的病情已经得到控制了 |
[14:22] | She’s pretty devastated. | 她吓坏了 |
[14:23] | This is tough. It’s pretty advanced. | 这很难治愈 已经是晚期了 |
[14:26] | She wants us to do everything we can. | 她想让我们竭尽全力救他 |
[14:27] | Great. Let’s start the debulking procedure. | 很好 让我们开始减瘤手术 |
[14:30] | Have you ever done a liver lobectomy? | 你做过肝叶切除手术吗 |
[14:32] | No. No, I haven’t. | 没做过 |
[14:33] | Well, you will today. | 那今天要做了 |
[14:34] | We’re gonna do an ultrasound first. | 我们要先做个超声 |
[14:35] | I want to map the biliary tree. | 我要了解胆道情况 |
[14:37] | Don’t want to leak any bile. | 我可不想发生胆漏 |
[14:40] | Dr. Zia, what do we owe the pleasure — | 祁医生 什么风把你吹来了 |
[14:41] | You have to stop what you’re doing right now. | 你必须马上停下手术 |
[14:43] | He can’t have the surgery. | 他不能做手术 |
[14:44] | What? | 什么 |
[14:45] | You are not Will’s health proxy. | 你不是威尔的医疗代理人 |
[14:47] | His brother is. | 他哥哥才是 |
[14:48] | I just spoke to him on the phone. | 我刚和他通过电话 |
[14:50] | No. Will’s brother’s lying. | 不 威尔的哥哥在撒谎 |
[14:52] | He’s not lying, Kim. | 他没在撒谎 金姆 |
[14:54] | He faxed over proof. | 他把证据传真过来了 |
[14:55] | That’s the health proxy | 这是医疗代理书 |
[14:57] | and a DNR signed by Will three months ago. | 以及威尔三个月前签署的「无需抢救」预嘱 |
[15:01] | He knew his cancer was back. | 他知道他的癌症复发了 |
[15:03] | Why wouldn’t he have told me? | 他为什么没告诉我 |
[15:05] | I-I know this is hard — | 我知道这很难接受 |
[15:06] | You have to operate on him. I swear he would want you to. | 你们必须给他动手术 我发誓他也想的 |
[15:10] | I would love to operate on him, but I’m sorry. | 我也很想对他实施手术 可我很抱歉 |
[15:13] | I can’t, okay? I have to respect his wishes. | 我不能这么做 我必须尊重他的意愿 |
[15:16] | I’m not letting Will die. | 我不会让威尔死的 |
[15:18] | I’m gonna get a lawyer, and I’m gonna fight this. | 我要找律师 为他争取到底 |
[15:22] | This isn’t over. | 这事没完 |
[15:28] | Hey, Rick! | 瑞克 |
[15:29] | What are you doing — | 你干什么呢 |
[15:31] | Hurt your leg? | 腿伤了 |
[15:32] | Yeah, I don’t know. Maybe. It’s probably nothing. | 对 我不知道 或许吧 可能无碍 |
[15:35] | – Look, do you have a second? – Yeah. | -听着 你有空吗 -有 |
[15:37] | Yeah, let me just find Drew. | 有 我先找德鲁 |
[15:38] | Actually, let’s not. | 其实不必 |
[15:40] | I’m serious. | 我说真的 |
[15:48] | You fighting with Drew, or something? | 你和德鲁吵架了吗 |
[15:49] | No. Well, you know. I’m sure he tells you everything. | 没有 我肯定他对你无话不说 |
[15:52] | I don’t know about “Everything.” | 我可没有无所不知 |
[15:54] | You know, I’m sure it’s an adjustment. | 我肯定这是一种调整 |
[15:56] | And — and, no, I don’t mean this as in your amputation. | 我不是指你截肢术的调节器 |
[15:58] | Uh, although it is. | 尽管如此 |
[15:59] | I just mean living together. | 我只是指生活在一起 |
[16:00] | Yeah. No, it’s… it’s all an adjustment. | 对 不 这完全是一种调整 |
[16:04] | So, is it broken? | 是断了吗 |
[16:05] | No, but it’s a pretty bad sprain. | 不 可扭伤很严重 |
[16:07] | We’re gonna need to splint it. | 我们得用夹板固定 |
[16:10] | What? | 笑什么 |
[16:10] | I sprained my ankle. | 我扭伤了脚踝 |
[16:13] | Say it. | 说啊 |
[16:15] | I sprained my only ankle. | 我把唯一的脚踝给扭伤了 |
[16:16] | Rick… | 瑞克 |
[16:17] | No, no. I’m messing with you. | 不不 我和你闹着玩呢 |
[16:19] | I lost my leg, not my sense of humor. | 我失去了一条腿 但幽默感没丢 |
[16:20] | I’m sorry. I’m just — I’m — oh, God. | 抱歉 我只是…天啊 |
[16:22] | – I’m just in work mode. – Yeah. | -我还在工作模式 -嗯 |
[16:24] | – Let’s get you splinted. – Sure. | -我给你用夹板固定上 -好 |
[16:30] | Do you mind if I take a look at your other leg? | 我能看看你另一条腿吗 |
[16:31] | Just for a sec? | 就看一下 |
[16:33] | Yeah. | 好 |
[16:37] | – I got it. – Okay. | -我来吧 -好 |
[16:50] | You know what? | 知道吗 |
[16:50] | I would love to get Dr. Chavez in here for a minute. | 我想让夏瓦兹医生过来一下 |
[16:53] | He’s taking over Scott’s surgical cases, | 他在处理斯科特的外科病例 |
[16:55] | and it would just be good to get him up to speed. | 我最好给他汇报一下进度 |
[16:58] | Sure. | 好 |
[16:59] | All right. I’ll be right back. | 好的 我马上回来 |
[17:07] | He’s our little secret. | 他是我们的小秘密 |
[17:08] | It’s far too cold outside for this handsome fellow. | 外面太冷了 不适合这个帅小伙呆着 |
[17:11] | – Ah, he’s so cute. – I know. | -他好可爱 -我知道 |
[17:13] | He reminds me of my old dog Cooper. | 他让我想起我的老狗库伯 |
[17:15] | Don’t you, buddy? Don’t you? | 是不是 伙计 是不是 |
[17:16] | – Jocelyn, thank you so much. – No worries. | -乔斯林 非常感谢 -别客气 |
[17:19] | See you later, buddy. | 回见 伙计 |
[17:23] | So, spoke with Lorelei. | 我和罗蕾莱谈过了 |
[17:26] | She swears she hasn’t had sex in eight months. | 她发誓已经八个月没有做爱了 |
[17:27] | Well, she might be self-conscious | 她可能是觉得难为情 |
[17:28] | because you’re a male doctor and you’re close in age, | 因为你是个男医生 又和她年龄相仿 |
[17:31] | So it can be a little… | 所以就有点… |
[17:31] | Awkward? Yeah. | 尴尬 对 |
[17:33] | Now she’s getting really upset. | 现在她情绪非常激动 |
[17:34] | I-I don’t really know what to do. | 我不知道该怎么办 |
[17:35] | Okay. Well, then, I’ll talk to her with you. | 那好吧 我跟你一起和她谈 |
[17:38] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[17:39] | Oh, now you’ll talk to her. | 现在你倒是愿意和她谈了 |
[17:42] | I-I meant that in a good way. | 我没有恶意 |
[17:44] | Look, I told him and I’m telling you, | 听着 我告诉过他 现在告诉你 |
[17:46] | I haven’t had sex recently. | 我最近都没有做爱 |
[17:49] | You think I’m lying. I’m not lying. | 你以为我在撒谎 可我没有 |
[17:51] | I’ve been living like a nun, I swear. | 我发誓我最近一直洁身自好 |
[17:53] | Okay. | 好 |
[17:55] | Sort of. | 差不多吧 |
[17:56] | Sort of? | 差不多 |
[17:58] | It’s okay. Whatever you say, it’s between us. | 没关系 无论你说什么 我们会为你保密 |
[18:03] | The other night, I went to a frat party | 有天晚上 我和一个朋友一起 |
[18:04] | with one of my friends | 参加了个兄弟会派对 |
[18:06] | ’cause she was really into one of the pledges. | 因为她很中意其中一位预备会员 |
[18:07] | And we were drinking, | 我们喝了酒 |
[18:11] | and someone offered us a pill, said it was molly. | 有人递给我们一粒药片 说是迷魂药 |
[18:15] | – Okay. – I only took a little, | -嗯 -我只吃了一点 |
[18:17] | but after that the night’s a blur. | 但之后那晚的记忆就模糊不清了 |
[18:20] | That’s never happened to me before. | 我之前从未有过这种经历 |
[18:22] | Okay. | 明白 |
[18:24] | Well, molly doesn’t cause memory loss, | 迷魂药不会导致失忆 |
[18:26] | so I’d like to run a tox screen | 最好还是做一下毒理学检查 |
[18:27] | to see if we can identify what you may have taken. | 看看能不能查出你到底服用了什么 |
[18:31] | Okay. Hang in there. | 好了 耐心等一下哦 |
[18:34] | All right. | 走吧 |
[18:38] | She was a little more forthcoming that time. | 感觉她比上次稍微合作了一点 |
[18:40] | Uh, what do you think is going on? | 你觉得是怎么回事 |
[18:42] | Not sure. Let’s run the tox screen | 不清楚 先做毒理学检查吧 |
[18:43] | and see if it’ll tell us something that she won’t, okay? | 看看能不能查出她没坦白的东西 |
[18:48] | Rick. | 瑞克 |
[18:49] | It’s Dr. Chavez. | 这是夏瓦兹医师 |
[18:50] | – Hey. Good to meet you. – Nice to meet you. | -幸会 -幸会 |
[18:51] | Krista caught me up. How’s the post-op pain? | 克丽丝塔找我过来 术后疼痛还撑得住吗 |
[18:53] | Uh, some minor irritation, you know. | 有那么一点小小痛痒而已 |
[18:56] | Well, that’s — that’s not minor. | 这可不算是小痛痒 |
[18:58] | That’s a seroma. Those can be pretty painful. | 已经形成了血肿 这可相当痛了 |
[19:00] | I can handle it. | 我能撑得住 |
[19:01] | I’m sure you can, but I’m going to have to aspirate. | 我明白 但我得做一下抽吸 |
[19:04] | Which is just a fancy word for sticking me with a big needle. | 也就是要拿大针头扎我的华丽表达 |
[19:07] | Yes, basically. | 对 差不多吧 |
[19:10] | Jocelyn told me you were here. | 乔斯林跟我说你在这里 |
[19:11] | Is everything okay? | 还好吧 |
[19:12] | Yeah, it’s fine. | 挺好的 |
[19:13] | You hurt your ankle. Here, let me take a look — | 脚踝受伤啦 来 给我看看 |
[19:14] | No, no, no. It’s okay. Krista took care of it. | 不用 没关系 克丽丝塔处理好了 |
[19:17] | She did? | 是吗 |
[19:20] | I didn’t know that. | 我倒是不知道呢 |
[19:22] | So, how long have you been here? | 你来了有多久了 |
[19:25] | Uh, he’s got a seroma I need to aspirate, actually. | 他出现了血肿 我需要做抽吸处理 |
[19:29] | Dr. Chavez, Topher needs to speak to you | 夏瓦兹医师 陶福要跟您谈谈 |
[19:31] | about the base jumper’s health proxy and DNR. | 那个跳伞病患的医疗代理和不抢救预嘱 |
[19:34] | Okay. I’ll be right there. | 好 我马上过去 |
[19:35] | Um… go ahead. I-I can aspirate. | 去吧 我来抽吸就行 |
[19:37] | Okay. Nice meeting you. | 好 很高兴认识你 |
[19:39] | Yeah. | 好 |
[19:41] | I think I can do it. You’ve done enough. | 我来吧 你已经做得够多了 |
[19:46] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[19:50] | I tried. We can’t operate on the base jumper. | 我试过了 我们不能给那个跳伞的动手术 |
[19:53] | I just spoke with the hospital lawyer, | 我跟院方律师谈过了 |
[19:54] | the brother’s lawyer, and Kim’s lawyer. | 还有他哥的律师 金姆的律师 |
[19:55] | I never want to talk to another lawyer again. | 我再也不想跟其他人的律师谈了 |
[19:57] | Okay, well, Kim told me she thinks she can win. | 好吧 金姆跟我说她觉得自己能赢 |
[19:59] | Well, our lawyer says that she doesn’t have a case. | 咱们的律师说她根本就没资格起诉 |
[20:01] | If she were his wife, the law would see it differently. | 如果她是他的妻子 那法律上就另说了 |
[20:03] | Yeah, look, they’ve been together for years, okay? | 好吧 他俩在一起很多年了对吧 |
[20:05] | She knows him better than anyone, | 她是最了解他的人 |
[20:06] | and she says to remove the tumors. So… | 她说要切除肿瘤 所以… |
[20:09] | – We should remove them. – I agree. | -我们就该切除掉 -我同意 |
[20:11] | This sucks, but he signed the DNR without telling her. | 很糟糕 但他是瞒着她签下不抢救预嘱的 |
[20:14] | – That’s for a reason. – How many times have we seen people | -他自有理由吧 -有多少回我们看到 |
[20:16] | sign NHRs, and as soon as they go south, | 那些签了不抢救预嘱的人情况一恶化 |
[20:18] | the family’s screaming to revive them. | 家属就哭着喊着要抢救的 |
[20:20] | If the brother was here, he might think differently. | 如果他哥在场 他也许有不同的想法 |
[20:21] | You know, T.C., I-I don’t know about that. | TC 这可说不准了 |
[20:24] | Sometimes you see a family member in distress, | 有时你看到家属各种为难 |
[20:26] | and it makes it easier. | 这也是一种解脱 |
[20:27] | Not in my experience — | 我可没见过这种事… |
[20:29] | How you fight until you can’t fight anymore. | 要抗争就要抗争到坚持不下去为止 |
[20:31] | Okay, a-as much as I love a good debate, | 好了 虽然我很喜欢这种精彩的辩论 |
[20:33] | what we would or wouldn’t do is irrelevant, | 但我们该做什么或不该做什么根本不重要 |
[20:35] | so until we hear further, | 所以在知道更多消息之前 |
[20:38] | let’s just keep him stable and comfortable, okay? | 咱们先保持他的情况稳定就好 |
[20:40] | No heroic effort. | 不许搞英雄行为 |
[20:41] | Doctors, we need you — | 医生 快来 |
[20:44] | Mommy! Mommy! | 妈咪 妈咪 |
[20:46] | Come on, doctor! | 医生快来 |
[20:49] | Has there been tonic-clonic activity the whole time? | 她是完全强直阵挛发作吗 |
[20:51] | Yeah. | 对 |
[20:52] | Make it stop! | 快让她停下来 |
[20:53] | Okay, let’s have 10 of diazepam. | 先来10毫升的安定 |
[20:54] | Okay. Hand me an ambu-bag and place a line. | 急救气囊给我 开一条静脉通路 |
[20:57] | Can’t get an I.V. on her. She’s moving too much. | 无法进行静脉注射 她的动作太激烈了 |
[20:58] | Okay. Give it to me. I’ll go I.M. | 好 给我吧 我来进行肌注 |
[21:02] | What the hell’s going on with this family? | 这一家人到底是怎么回事 |
[21:09] | All I wanted to do was read a book on the sofa, | 当时我只想坐在沙发上读本书 |
[21:11] | and the light went out. | 灯泡坏了 |
[21:15] | I was trying to change a bulb. | 我想去换个灯泡 |
[21:16] | Wait, so you got up on a ladder? | 等一下 你爬梯子啦 |
[21:18] | Rick, our ceilings are 12 feet high. | 瑞克 咱家的天花板高达三米半 |
[21:20] | Why didn’t you just wait until I got home? | 你怎么不等我回家再说呢 |
[21:21] | Because I’m your boyfriend, not your child. | 因为我是你男朋友 不是你孩子 |
[21:23] | That’s why I went to Krista. I don’t want you to have to… | 所以我才去找克丽丝塔 我不想让你 |
[21:25] | Do every damn thing for me. | 事事都让你帮我做 |
[21:27] | Just relax, all right? It’s a light bulb. | 放轻松嘛 不过是一个灯泡而已 |
[21:28] | Yeah, exactly. It’s just a light bulb. | 正是这样 只不过一个电灯泡 |
[21:32] | I was a guy who could practically build a house from the ground up. | 我可是一个能平地盖起大屋的男人 |
[21:34] | Just gonna take a little bit of time to adapt. | 你只是需要一点点时间来适应 |
[21:36] | To what? No, really. Adapt to what? | 适应什么 说真的 要适应什么 |
[21:39] | Forget that I’ll never be able to lead my troops into combat again. | 忘记我再也不能带兵上阵打仗 |
[21:43] | Forget that we’ll never be able to climb Machu Picchu | 忘记我们再也不能像说好的那样 |
[21:45] | like we talked about. | 一起去爬马丘比丘山 |
[21:46] | Forget that I’ll never be able to build a house from the ground up. | 忘记我再也不能平地盖大屋 |
[21:48] | I can’t even change a damn light bulb. | 甚至连换个该死的电灯泡我都做不到 |
[21:50] | Do you have any idea how that makes me feel? | 你到底知不知道我是什么感觉 |
[21:52] | – I know it’s hard. – No, you don’t. | -我知道这很痛苦 -你根本不知道 |
[21:54] | You can imagine, but you don’t understand what it’s like. | 你可以想象 但你根本不了解这是什么感觉 |
[21:59] | Every day, I try to do something I used to… | 每一天 当我想做一些以前能做的事时 |
[22:03] | I’m reminded I’m not that guy anymore. | 每次都提醒着我已不再是当初那个人了 |
[22:05] | – But eventually you will — Drew, stop. | -但你肯定会… -德鲁 别说了 |
[22:08] | Please. | 拜托 |
[22:10] | Stop trying to make everything better. | 别再做什么一切会好起来的努力了 |
[22:11] | You can’t. | 你办不到的 |
[22:12] | I appreciate everything you’ve done for me. | 我很感谢你对我做的一切 |
[22:15] | I really do. | 真心感谢 |
[22:18] | And I love you. | 我爱你 |
[22:19] | And I love you. | 我也爱你 |
[22:21] | Drew, I don’t know who I am anymore. | 德鲁 我不知道自己现在是什么 |
[22:25] | I’m not the guy you fell in love with. | 我不再是你当初爱上的那个人了 |
[22:29] | I’m not even a guy I like anymore. | 连我自己都不喜欢自己这样 |
[22:33] | I’m sorry. I can’t do this. | 对不起 我不能这样了 |
[22:35] | Do what? | 你怎样 |
[22:39] | I’m moving out. | 我要搬出去 |
[22:43] | It’s okay, Maria. You just had a seizure. | 没事的玛丽亚 你刚刚癫痫发作 |
[22:45] | We’re gonna run you upstairs for some tests. | 我们要送你上楼做一些检查 |
[22:47] | Lorelei’s tox screen came back negative. | 罗蕾莱的毒理学检查结果为阴性 |
[22:49] | Well, it’s been 48 hours, | 已经过了48小时了 |
[22:50] | so the drugs are probably out of her system by now. | 没准药物已经被代谢出体外了 |
[22:53] | Looks like her R.A.’s back to pick her up. | 貌似舍管来接她了 |
[22:54] | Uh, what do we do? | 我们该怎么办 |
[22:56] | I think we should talk to her again. | 我觉得咱们应该再跟她谈一下 |
[22:58] | Um, I’ll be right in. | 我马上去 |
[23:01] | I walked him around the block. | 我带它去大楼附近遛了遛弯 |
[23:02] | – He did his business. – Of course he did, | -他有便便哦 -当然啦 |
[23:05] | ’cause he’s a good boy! Yes, he is! | 人家是好孩子嘛 对不对啦 |
[23:06] | Thank you so much. I appreciate it. | 真的很谢谢 谢谢你 |
[23:08] | Come on, buddy. | 来吧 伙计 |
[23:09] | Hey, Drew. Do you want to meet Max? | 德鲁 要认识一下马克斯吗 |
[23:11] | – No. – Okay. | -不要 -好吧 |
[23:14] | Hey, Drew, you got a sec? | 德鲁 你有空吗 |
[23:15] | Not really. | 好像没空 |
[23:16] | Come on, Drew. Come on. | 别这样 德鲁 别这样 |
[23:18] | Look, I’m sorry that I didn’t come and get you, | 抱歉我当时没去通知你 |
[23:20] | and Rick asked me not to, and I just didn’t know what to do, | 是瑞克求我别告诉你 我也不知道该怎么办 |
[23:21] | and I don’t want to be in the middle. | 我也不想夹在你俩中间 |
[23:24] | You don’t have to worry about that anymore. | 这件事你已经无需再担心了 |
[23:25] | What does that mean? | 这话是什么意思 |
[23:26] | Hey, Drew, I got a dislocated shoulder. | 德鲁 我这边有个肩膀脱臼的 |
[23:27] | – Can you take it? – Can’t somebody else? | -你能来处理不 -没别人了吗 |
[23:30] | They said everybody’s busy. | 大家都在忙 |
[23:32] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[23:33] | Yeah, I got it. I’ll talk to you later. | 行 我来 回头再聊 |
[23:36] | Yeah. | 行 |
[23:37] | Hey, Dr. Chavez, is that base jumper’s girlfriend around? | 夏瓦兹医师 那个跳伞的女友在吗 |
[23:39] | His buddy gave me some of his things. | 他朋友给了我一些他的东西 |
[23:41] | Really? Well, um, no. | 真的吗 其实不好 |
[23:43] | He’s actually not doing too well. | 他的情况真的是不怎么样 |
[23:45] | – It’s getting complicated. – Oh, man. | -情况很复杂 -天哪 |
[23:46] | – Buy you a coffee, tell you about it? – Okay. | -请你喝杯咖啡 好好聊聊 -好啊 |
[23:49] | So glad you’re feeling better. | 你感觉有好转真是太好了 |
[23:51] | I never thought I’d be desperate | 我从来都没想到 |
[23:52] | to get back to my crappy dorm mattress. | 自己会这么渴望回去睡宿舍的破床垫 |
[23:54] | Oh, here. | 来 |
[24:02] | Let’s go, huh? | 走吧 |
[24:05] | Oh. Are — are you okay? | 你还好吧 |
[24:06] | Well, uh, I-I feel a little shaky. | 我感觉头有点晕 |
[24:09] | Um, maybe I should… | 也许我该… |
[24:10] | Sit down for a sec? Definitely. Come on. | 坐下来歇会儿 没问题 来 |
[24:15] | I thought you said you were fine. | 你不是说没事吗 |
[24:16] | Sorry. Maybe it’s just I haven’t eaten lately. | 对不起 也许是因为我很久没吃东西了 |
[24:21] | Okay, I’d like to examine her, | 好吧 我要给她做些检查 |
[24:22] | so if you could step out, please? | 你方便出去一下吗 |
[24:24] | – Thank you. – Sure. | -多谢 -好 |
[24:27] | I’d like to check your pulse, okay? | 我要检查一下你的脉搏 好吗 |
[24:29] | There’s nothing wrong with my pulse. | 我的脉搏没什么问题 |
[24:35] | I just had a flashback of the other night. | 我刚刚想起了那天晚上的一些画面 |
[24:38] | It’s still a little fuzzy, but… | 虽然还是有些模糊 但是… |
[24:42] | …I remember being at the party and being a little out of it… | 我记得自己在派对上 晕乎乎的 |
[24:47] | And Kyle was there. | 凯尔也在那儿 |
[24:49] | He walked me back to my dorm… | 他送我回宿舍 |
[24:54] | And he pushed his way inside. | 然后他就跟了进来 |
[25:01] | I-I was too weak to fight him off. | 我当时太虚弱根本抵抗不了他 |
[25:06] | He…he raped me. | 他…他把我强奸了 |
[25:12] | Oh, Lorelei, I’m so sorry. | 罗蕾莱 真为你遗憾 |
[25:18] | Please, you have to do something. | 拜托求你救救他 |
[25:20] | Just, please, do something! | 拜托了 救救他吧 |
[25:22] | He’s crashing. | 他快不行了 |
[25:23] | Tachy and O-two sats are dropping. | 心动过速 血氧饱和也在下降 |
[25:25] | Diffuse rhonchi. He must have aspirated. | 弥漫性干啰音 必须马上进行抽吸 |
[25:27] | Get me an intubation tray. | 给我一套插管包 |
[25:28] | No, no. No, he has a DNR. You know that. | 不行 他有签不抢救预嘱 你是知道的 |
[25:31] | – Please, you have to help him. – Okay. | -拜托 求你救救他 -好吧 |
[25:33] | Tee, no. No, y-you hearing me? | T 不行 你听到我说的了吗 |
[25:35] | He has a DNR. | 他有不抢救预嘱 |
[25:36] | So his brother can sue me, okay? | 那让他哥起诉我好了 |
[25:37] | I’m on Kim’s side. | 我跟金姆意见一致 |
[25:38] | You can’t just disregard what I say. | 你不能就这样无视我说的话 |
[25:40] | – I’m running this shift. – Okay, it’s nothing personal. | -我是夜班负责人 -我不是针对你 |
[25:42] | I disregard what everybody says. | 随便谁说我都不会在乎的 |
[25:43] | Look, I-I’m not everybody. | 我可不是随便什么人 |
[25:45] | I hate this part of the job. | 我也讨厌这部分的工作 |
[25:46] | Then don’t do this part of the job, okay? | 那就别做不就好了 |
[25:49] | Do it your way, | 按你的方式做吧 |
[25:50] | Not the way you think it’s supposed to be done. | 不是你觉得应该怎么做 |
[25:52] | So either leave and I’ll say you were never here, | 要不你就走人 我会说你从没来过这儿 |
[25:54] | Or step in and help. | 要么来帮把手 |
[26:00] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[26:46] | I shouldn’t have drank so much. | 我就不该喝那么多 |
[26:49] | I shouldn’t have flirted with him. | 我也不该跟他调情 |
[26:51] | Lorelei, this is not your fault. | 罗蕾莱 这不是你的错 |
[26:53] | It doesn’t matter how much you drank, | 这跟你喝了多少酒 |
[26:56] | what you wore, what you said, what you did. | 穿什么衣服 说了什么做了什么完全没关系 |
[26:58] | If you didn’t consent, he had no right. | 如果你不同意 他没有任何权利这样做 |
[27:00] | That guy is right outside. Okay? | 那个人就在外面 对吧 |
[27:02] | We can do an A.R.V. kit, | 我们可以做一下ARV检测 |
[27:03] | get that son of a bitch arrested. | 逮捕那混蛋 |
[27:04] | – Paul. – L-look, you don’t have to decide right away. | -保罗 -你可以不用现在就下决定 |
[27:06] | – Paul. – If you want to press charges… | -保罗 -如果你想起诉… |
[27:07] | – Paul, stop! – …the sooner we collect — | -保罗 别说了 -只要我们采集到 |
[27:12] | At this point, | 此时此刻 |
[27:13] | nothing we collect would be admissible. | 我们采集的任何样本都不会成为证据 |
[27:15] | The chain of evidence was broken when you examined her. | 你给她做了检查后 整个证据链就被破坏了 |
[27:19] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[27:21] | So he’s just gonna get away with this?! | 那他就这么逍遥法外了吗 |
[27:23] | Evidence wise, | 就证据而言 |
[27:24] | it is a setback. | 这样是行不通的 |
[27:26] | But we had no way of knowing. | 但这一切都还没确认 |
[27:29] | We are going to do everything that we can. | 我们会尽力而为的 |
[27:35] | Okay, I need to speak with Paul. | 好了 我有话得跟保罗说 |
[27:37] | I’ll be back in a few minutes, okay? | 待会我再过来 好吗 |
[27:40] | Paul. | 保罗 |
[27:45] | Okay, you need to calm down. | 你得冷静一下 |
[27:47] | This is not your fault. | 这不是你的错 |
[27:49] | Any one of us would have done the same thing. | 这件事换了我们中的任何一个都会这么做 |
[27:51] | Yes, it’s terrible, okay? | 这样是很糟糕 |
[27:52] | But we have no way of knowing for sure. | 但我们对此也无法完全确定 |
[27:55] | But we do know, okay? She was assaulted. | 我们是知道的 她被强奸了 |
[27:56] | I think she was too, but we are not the police. | 我也这么认为 但我们不是警察 |
[27:59] | We can call them, though, right? | 我们可以报警的呀 |
[28:00] | That’s not up to us. Okay, she may not want to. | 这事我们做不了主 她也许不想报警呢 |
[28:02] | Ultimately, it’s her decision. | 归根结底 决定权在她 |
[28:05] | And, some people, they just need to take baby steps. | 某些人是需要慢慢来的 |
[28:10] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[28:11] | Yeah. Okay, okay. I hear you. | 好 我听你的 |
[28:13] | I just…I don’t like it. | 只是我讨厌这样 |
[28:16] | I don’t either. | 我也是 |
[28:25] | So, you intubated Will. | 你给威尔插的管 |
[28:27] | I did. | 是的 |
[28:28] | You shouldn’t have. | 你不应该这样做的 |
[28:30] | He didn’t want to suffer, okay? | 他不想遭这个罪 |
[28:31] | He signed the DNR. | 他签了不抢救预嘱 |
[28:32] | – That was his choice. – Three months ago. | -那是他自己的选择 -三个月之前 |
[28:34] | Who knows what he would have wanted today? | 谁知道他今天是怎么想的 |
[28:36] | Actually, I do. | 我还真知道 |
[28:39] | Gwen gave me his things, and I found this in his wallet. | 格温把他东西给我后 我找到了他的钱包 |
[28:47] | “You’re my everything, Kim. | 「你是我的一切 金姆 |
[28:48] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[28:50] | In time, I hope you come to understand my decision. | 希望你以后会理解我的决定 |
[28:53] | I didn’t want to burden you, | 我不想让你有负担 |
[28:55] | And I need my life to end the way I lived it — | 也希望我能按自己的生活方式 |
[28:58] | on my terms.” | 来结束生命」 |
[29:00] | You were wrong, T.C. | 你错了 TC |
[29:02] | He didn’t open his parachute on purpose. | 他是故意没开伞的 |
[29:05] | He wanted to die. | 他就是想死 |
[29:16] | We know what you did, prick. | 我们知道你干了什么好事 傻逼 |
[29:17] | – What? – You’re an R.A. | -什么 -你还是舍管呢 |
[29:18] | You’re responsible for the safety of those kids! | 你本应该保护好那些孩子 |
[29:20] | Instead, you go and sexually assault her?! | 你却性侵了她 |
[29:22] | – What’s wrong with you?! – Assault? Dude, get off me! | -你有病吗 -性侵 哥们 放手 |
[29:23] | She told us, okay? You walked her to her dorm | 她都告诉我们了 是你送她回的宿舍 |
[29:25] | And — and then — | 然后… |
[29:26] | And then we hooked up! | 然后我们就亲热起来 |
[29:27] | So what? | 那又怎样 |
[29:28] | Dude, she was all over me that night. | 哥们 那晚上是她对我死缠烂打 |
[29:29] | I was just giving her what she wanted. | 我不过是顺她的意思 |
[29:30] | Lorelei couldn’t even tell you | 罗蕾莱根本说不出自己是什么意思 |
[29:31] | what she wanted because she was drugged. | 因为她被下药了 |
[29:33] | But you decided what you wanted. | 是你自己的自作主张 |
[29:34] | You — you forcibly took it, right? | 你用强的 对不对 |
[29:36] | No. That’s not how it went down. | 不 当时不是这样 |
[29:37] | Was she even awake when — when you did it? | 她当时清醒吗 你…做的时候 |
[29:40] | I don’t have to answer to you. | 我没必要回答你 |
[29:42] | You’re not going anywhere, okay? | 你哪儿都不能去 知道吗 |
[29:43] | Okay. Get out of my way. | 好 少挡路 |
[29:52] | Paul! | 保罗 |
[29:55] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[29:57] | You son of a bitch! | 王八蛋 |
[29:59] | Get off me! | 放开我 |
[30:05] | God, after everything Kim’s been through… | 天 金姆经历了这么多以后… |
[30:07] | Now we have to give her the note. | 我们还得把这纸条给她 |
[30:09] | She’s in enough pain already. Why make it worse? | 她已经够痛苦了 何必雪上加霜 |
[30:12] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[30:14] | – You’re not going to? I mean, she deserves to know. – No. No, no. | -你不准备…她应该知道的 -不 |
[30:17] | So she’ll be wracked with guilt ’cause she didn’t see the signs? | 让她因为自己没察觉到而愧疚吗 |
[30:19] | So she’ll blame herself for something that wasn’t her fault? | 这样她会为了不是自己的错而责备自己 |
[30:21] | No, I know, but… | 不是 我知道 |
[30:23] | these are his last words to her. | 但这些是他留给她最后的遗言 |
[30:25] | And sometimes the last words hurt the most. | 最后的遗言却伤人最深 |
[30:33] | Hey, sweetie, I know you’ve been asking about your mom. | 亲爱的 听说你一直在问你妈妈的情况 |
[30:36] | That was real scary what you saw. | 你肯定被那画面吓到了 |
[30:39] | But don’t worry. | 不要担心 |
[30:40] | The doctors are gonna take really good care of her. | 医生会好好照顾她的 |
[30:42] | She’s gonna be okay. | 她会没事的 |
[30:44] | Isabella? | 伊莎贝拉 |
[30:45] | I can’t hear you! | 我听不到你讲话 |
[30:46] | Okay, look at me. | 好 看着我 |
[30:47] | Why can’t I hear anything?! | 为什么我什么都听不到 |
[30:47] | I’ll be right back. Give me one second. | 我马上回来 等一下 |
[30:49] | Mr. Ragosa | 拉戈萨先生 |
[30:50] | – Mr. Ragosa, help me! – Hey, T.C., Topher! | -拉戈萨先生 救救我 -TC 陶福 |
[30:52] | – The girl just lost her hearing! – Okay, we’re on it. | -小姑娘刚刚失去听力了 -好 我们来 |
[30:55] | Can you talk to the mother? | 你能和那位母亲说一下吗 |
[30:56] | She’s screaming about somebody named Rosario, | 她一直在喊一个叫罗萨里奥的人 |
[30:58] | But we can’t find him. | 但我们找不到这个人 |
[30:59] | I don’t think Rosario’s a person. | 我想罗萨里奥不是一个人 |
[31:01] | I think she’s asking for her rosary beads. Check her purse. | 她找的应该是玫瑰经念珠 去翻翻她的包 |
[31:03] | – Got it. – Get the keys and I’ll check their truck. | -好 -给我钥匙 我去检查他们的卡车 |
[31:07] | You, tough guy, come with me. | 大硬汉 跟我来 |
[31:08] | I’m bleeding. | 我流血了 |
[31:10] | I’m gonna sue this entire hospital! | 我会起诉你们医院 |
[31:11] | For what? I didn’t see anything. | 什么罪 我什么都没看到 |
[31:13] | Me neither. | 我也没看到 |
[31:15] | There you go. Sweetie. | 给你 亲 |
[31:18] | Okay. All right, first of all, | 好的 首先 |
[31:19] | you were like a junkyard dog in there. | 你刚刚简直像恶犬扑食啊 |
[31:21] | I mean, you really gave it to him. | 你绝对揍到他了 |
[31:23] | You gave him the one-two. | 还是连击组合拳呢 |
[31:25] | We — but we got to work on your left, all right? | 我们得加强你左拳的进攻 |
[31:27] | Your left isn’t turning over. | 你左拳没有用上力 |
[31:29] | Your left… what started that? | 你左…因为什么啊 |
[31:32] | He raped my patient. | 我的病人之前被他强奸了 |
[31:36] | Wow. Really? | 真的 |
[31:38] | Yeah. | 是 |
[31:41] | Good fight, man. | 打的好 哥们 |
[31:43] | Way to step up. I’m proud of you. | 真爷们 为你骄傲 |
[32:16] | B.P. is dropping. | 血压下降 |
[32:18] | Her lungs are filled with secretions. | 她的肺脏里都是分泌物 |
[32:19] | – We have to intubate. – Okay, push the ketamine now. | -必须插管 -好 现在推入氯胺酮 |
[32:21] | Her sats are down to 70%. | 血氧饱和度降到70%了 |
[32:22] | I think I figured out what’s wrong! | 我好像找到是什么原因了 |
[32:24] | I found farming tools in the truck, | 我在卡车里找到了耕具 |
[32:25] | and the kids’ boots caked in mud. | 孩子们的鞋上也都是泥巴 |
[32:26] | I think it’s pesticides, | 应该是农药中毒 |
[32:28] | probably from a second job in the field. | 大概是因为农田兼职的活 |
[32:29] | Pesticides. Vomiting, pulmonary edema, hearing loss — | 农药中毒 呕吐 肺水肿 听力丧失 |
[32:33] | It all points to organophosphate poisoning. | 都符合有机磷酸酯中毒 |
[32:34] | Organophosphate is supposed to be banned. | 有机磷酸酯应该被禁 |
[32:35] | Her sats are not coming up. | 血氧饱和度没有回升 |
[32:37] | B.P.’s down to 65. She’s crashing! | 血压降到65了 她要不行了 |
[32:38] | We got to go with this. She needs atropine. | 就按这个治了 给她上阿托品 |
[32:40] | Ragosa. | 拉戈萨 |
[32:41] | I.V.’s infiltrated. | 静脉注射中 |
[32:43] | Give me a spinal needle. | 给我脊椎穿刺针 |
[32:44] | – Michael, betadine. – Go. | -迈克 碘伏 -给 |
[32:48] | All right, sweetie. Stay with us. | 好了 亲爱的 挺住 |
[32:49] | Come on, come on. | 加油 加油 |
[32:55] | It’s not working. | 没有用啊 |
[32:59] | Yeah. There we go. | 好 好了 |
[33:04] | Wow, that was, uh… | 干得… |
[33:06] | great job. | 不错 |
[33:07] | Glad you’ve been studying. | 你也学得不错 |
[33:09] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[33:10] | Yeah. Yeah, I just, um — | 没事 就是我… |
[33:12] | You got rattled. It’s okay. | 你不知所措了 没事 |
[33:14] | If you want to be a doctor, get used to it. | 要想当医生 先得习惯这样 |
[33:17] | Not something you can study for. | 不是学习能学到的 |
[33:30] | Hi, Kim. | 金姆 |
[33:32] | We had so many plans. | 我们计划了那么多 |
[33:36] | Whitewater rafting in the Chattooga. | 去查图格河漂流 |
[33:40] | Tandem paraglide in cape town. | 去开普敦玩双人滑翔伞 |
[33:46] | We were finally gonna run with the bulls this summer. | 今年夏天我们终于要去参加奔牛节了 |
[33:51] | I thought we’d get to all of it eventually. | 我以为最后我们都会实现的 |
[33:55] | Comes out of nowhere. | 突如其来的 |
[33:58] | Doesn’t it? | 是不是 |
[34:00] | My son | 我儿子 |
[34:03] | spent the last part of his life in the hospital. | 生前最后的时光都在医院里渡过的 |
[34:07] | 9 years old. | 九岁 |
[34:11] | Nothing I could do for him. | 我什么都不能为他做 |
[34:14] | Turns out, he was ready to let go. | 结果 他自己准备好放手了 |
[34:18] | But I wasn’t. | 但我没有 |
[34:20] | It’s the hardest thing, but you realize at some point… | 那是最难的事了 但有时你会意识到… |
[34:26] | …they’re not hanging on for them. | 他们并不是为了自己在撑着活下去 |
[34:31] | They’re hanging on for you. | 而是为了你 |
[34:32] | How do you know when to…? | 你怎么知道什么时候… |
[34:36] | I’ve never seen anyone do it too soon. | 我见过的都是 只求来早 |
[34:40] | Only too late. | 不求来迟 |
[34:52] | Hey, um, we found this. | 我们找到了这个 |
[34:56] | It won’t make it any easier, | 也许不会让你好过些 |
[34:57] | but may help you to understand. | 但会帮你理解 |
[35:05] | Maybe Will wanted his brother to be his proxy | 也许威尔让他哥哥当委托人 |
[35:07] | ’cause he didn’t want you to have to make the decision. | 是因为他不想让你为难 |
[35:11] | He wanted to take care of it for you. | 他希望为你料理好这一切 |
[35:20] | That sounds like Will. | 这是威尔的风格 |
[35:38] | He says they moved into a storage trailer on the farm | 他说他们搬进了农场中 |
[35:41] | where they keep the pesticides, | 一个放农药的拖车仓库里住 |
[35:43] | But they didn’t know it was dangerous. | 但他们不知道这很危险 |
[35:45] | So the farmer has been using illegal pesticides | 所以农场主一直在用非法农药 |
[35:47] | and this whole family and any person | 而这家人和所有食用那些蔬菜的人 |
[35:49] | that eats those vegetables is being exposed? | 都暴露在农药之中 |
[35:51] | That’s… | 简直… |
[35:53] | Well, tell — tell him he’s got to move his family out of there. | 告诉他 他得让全家搬出去 |
[36:01] | Gracias, doctor. | 谢谢 医生 |
[36:03] | Gracias. | 谢谢 |
[36:03] | De nada. | 不客气 |
[36:10] | Thanks for your help tonight. | 谢谢你今晚帮忙 |
[36:11] | Yeah, no problem. | 不用客气 |
[36:12] | Like I said before, they could’ve been my family. | 我之前就说了 他们也许就是我的家人 |
[36:14] | Yeah, mine too. | 我也是 |
[36:16] | My dad was an immigrant | 我爸是移民过来的 |
[36:17] | who worked two jobs and still couldn’t afford the basics. | 打着两份工 基本生活都保证不了 |
[36:20] | Oh, what do you know? | 谁猜得到 |
[36:22] | We actually do have something in common. | 我们俩还真有共同点 |
[36:24] | My dad worked construction. | 我爸当的建筑工 |
[36:25] | We moved 15 times in 12 years. | 十二年内搬了十五次家 |
[36:28] | Had to go where the work was. | 工作在哪 家就跟到哪 |
[36:30] | Sure made it difficult to fit in. | 肯定让人无法融入当地的生活 |
[36:33] | So that’s why you’re such a dick. | 所以你才这么招人烦 |
[36:35] | Yeah. Must be. What’s your excuse? | 对 应该就是这样 你因为什么 |
[36:49] | Whoever says that animals don’t have emotions? I mean… | 谁说动物没有感情 |
[36:51] | I saw dozens of K9 teams in Afghanistan | 我在阿富汗见过几十条军犬 |
[36:54] | sniffing out explosives and work alongside the handlers. | 在主人身边工作 嗅探出爆炸物 |
[36:58] | They feel emotion as much as anyone. | 和人一样有喜怒哀乐 |
[37:01] | You know, she lives in a small apartment | 她和她过敏的儿子住在一个小公寓里 |
[37:02] | with her allergic son, so she can’t keep Max. | 所以她没法养马克斯 |
[37:06] | You mean after all that, Max is gonna go to the shelter? | 你是说这以后 马克斯要被送去收容所 |
[37:09] | No, I mean, she said she found someone to take him. | 不 她说她要找人领养它 |
[37:12] | Well, I hope it’s a good home. | 希望是个好人家 |
[37:18] | Thank you. Uh, I heard what you did earlier. | 谢谢 我听说你刚才干嘛了 |
[37:22] | It’s nice to know there’s still a few good guys left in the world. | 知道世界上还是有好男人的 让人窝心 |
[37:25] | There better be. I, uh — I have a sister. | 最好有 我有个妹妹 |
[37:27] | Lorelei, have you thought about filing a complaint? | 罗蕾莱 你考虑过上诉吗 |
[37:30] | This happens to so many women at school, | 学校里好多女生都遇过 |
[37:32] | and nobody takes them seriously. | 没人觉得这有多严重 |
[37:36] | You just…never think it’s gonna happen to you. | 只是…从来没想过会发生在你身上 |
[37:40] | Look, it’s your call, but I will go with you | 听着 这由你决定 但不管你去找谁 |
[37:44] | to the dean, the police, whatever you want. | 院长也好 警察也好 我都会去作证的 |
[37:47] | And so will I. | 我也是 |
[37:48] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[37:50] | I know that this doesn’t make things right, | 我知道也许事情没办法挽回 |
[37:51] | But, um, I called a friend of mine | 但我找了我一个朋友 |
[37:53] | at the local rape crisis center. | 是强暴危机中心的 |
[37:56] | They have all the resources — both medical and legal. | 他们那里医疗和法律上的资源都有 |
[38:00] | If you choose to move forward. | 如果你决定好向前看了 |
[38:01] | If you’re not ready, it’s okay. | 如果你没准备好呢 没问题 |
[38:03] | But if you are, I’m free this afternoon. | 但如果想去 我今天下午就有空 |
[38:07] | I could take you if you like. | 你愿意的话 我可以陪你去 |
[38:08] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[38:18] | Okay. | 好的 |
[38:19] | Double stack of pancakes, a couple of grits, | 两叠煎饼 两碗燕麦粉 |
[38:21] | side of bacon, and a gallon of coffee. Who’s in? | 一些培根和一大桶咖啡 谁来 |
[38:24] | I’m out. | 我不去 |
[38:25] | I am going to yoga. | 我要去做瑜伽 |
[38:27] | You guys want to join? | 你们要不要去 |
[38:28] | Yeah, I like my workouts a little more aggressive. | 我比较喜欢激烈点的运动方式 |
[38:31] | Your loss. | 你亏大了 |
[38:33] | – Yoga? – Hell, no. | -瑜伽 -死都不去 |
[38:34] | I’m in. | 我去 |
[38:36] | I’ll call you. | 等我打给你 |
[38:46] | Hey, Jordan. | 乔丹 |
[38:48] | Call him. He’s all yours. | 叫它 它是你的了 |
[38:50] | I thought that Kim said she found a home for him. | 金姆不是说给他找好领养人了吗 |
[38:53] | Yeah, she did. | 没错 她找好了 |
[38:55] | With me. | 就是我 |
[38:56] | But Kim gets visitation rights. | 但金姆有权回访 |
[38:58] | Of course she does. | 当然可以 |
[39:01] | You really milked that. | 你真骗到我了 |
[39:02] | You said that after all this, he’s going to a shelter. | 你说这结束后 它会被送去收容所 |
[39:04] | Am I good, or am I good? | 我是厉害呢 还是厉害呢 |
[39:06] | You know, I can help you walk him | 我可以帮你遛它 |
[39:07] | and feed him now that I have a key. | 再帮你喂它 反正我有钥匙了 |
[39:11] | And they say most couples should start with a plant. | 他们不是说情侣应该先从植物养起吗 |
[39:13] | Nah, we’re way past plants. | 不用 我们早就越过植物那步了 |
[39:29] | Another round. | 再一轮 |
[39:40] | Go home, Drew. | 回家吧 德鲁 |