时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Food poisoning at a zombie run? | 僵尸路跑发生食物中毒 |
[00:05] | It’s a 5k at night. | 午夜五公里跑 |
[00:06] | Runners get chased by zombies in costume. | 跑步者被化妆僵尸追赶 |
[00:10] | Oh. I had a dream like that once. | 我梦到过这样的场景 |
[00:12] | Well, now it’s our nightmares. | 现在成了我们共同的噩梦 |
[00:15] | Let me give you a hand there. | 给您「搭把手」吧 |
[00:23] | So, when does T.C move in? | TC什么时候搬过去 |
[00:25] | He’s not, okay? | 他才没有搬过来 |
[00:26] | We’re taking it slow. | 我们准备慢慢来 |
[00:27] | Last time you said that, you jumped him in an elevator. | 你上次这么说 在电梯里就把他扑倒了 |
[00:31] | Well, we were living in the moment, for a change. | 我们想试试活在当下 |
[00:35] | Oh, excuse me. | 稍等 |
[00:38] | This is Dr. Alexander. | 我是亚历山大医生 |
[00:41] | Stop calling me. | 别再给我打电话 |
[00:46] | Was that that prison creep again? | 又是那个变态犯人吗 |
[00:47] | Yeah. | 是 |
[00:48] | Guy drinks a bottle of shampoo on the way to court | 那家伙在去法庭的路上喝了一瓶洗发水 |
[00:50] | and he blames me for pumping his stomach. | 怪我不该给他洗胃 |
[00:51] | Just let me call my friend in the Department of Corrections. | 我打电话给惩教局的朋友 |
[00:53] | He’ll reach out and make him stop. | 他会托人教他停止骚扰 |
[00:55] | No, because it’s exactly what he wants, you know — attention. | 不 那正是他想要的 他要关注 |
[00:57] | And he’s not gonna get it, all right? | 我不会让他得逞的 |
[00:58] | He’s got another 10 years in there. | 他还有十年的刑期 |
[00:59] | I’m just gonna change my number again. | 我再换个号码就是了 |
[01:01] | T.C. Still doesn’t know? | TC还不知道吗 |
[01:03] | No. | 不知道 |
[01:04] | And I’m not gonna tell him, and neither are you, okay? | 我也不打算告诉他 你也不要说 好吗 |
[01:07] | There’s no point in getting him worked up about this. | 没必要让他为这事操心 |
[01:09] | You know how he gets — a tad overprotective. So ixnay. | 你知道他会那样 保护过度 怪受不了的 |
[01:13] | Dr. Callahan and Alister… | 卡拉翰医生 阿利斯特医生 |
[01:14] | Oren? Uh, Oren Edwards? | 奥伦 奥伦·爱德华 |
[01:16] | Uh, that’s me. | 我就是 |
[01:18] | Hey. Um, I’m Dr. Cummings. How can I help? | 我是卡明斯医生 有什么能帮你 |
[01:21] | Hey, doc. | 你好 医生 |
[01:21] | I’m a welder at Ballard Refinery, | 我是巴拉德炼油厂的焊接工 |
[01:23] | and, uh, I hurt my thigh at the end of a shift. | 快下班的时候伤到了大腿 |
[01:26] | I went home, but it got worse. | 我回到家里 但伤势更严重了 |
[01:28] | Got more sore. | 疼得更厉害了 |
[01:30] | Gotcha. Maybe it’s a muscle pull. OK? | 明白 可能是肌肉拉伤 |
[01:32] | – Does that hurt? – Yeah, it’s pretty tender. | -疼吗 -疼 很怕碰 |
[01:35] | I had a pipe burst on me, | 有根管子裂开了 |
[01:37] | And, uh, my leg just caught a chunk of metal here. | 有截金属戳在我腿上 |
[01:42] | As you can see… | 你也看到了 |
[01:44] | …tried to stop the bleeding, but… | 我试图止血 但是… |
[01:46] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[01:47] | It’s okay. No, no, no, no. | 没关系 没事 |
[01:48] | We’ll get somebody to take care of that, all right? | 我找人来清理 |
[01:49] | Not feeling so hot, as you can tell. | 感觉不太好 你也看出来了 |
[01:51] | All right, well, we’ll, uh, | 好啦 我们… |
[01:52] | We’ll get you fixed up, all right? | 会帮你治好的 |
[01:53] | – We’ll get you an x-ray. – Thanks. | -先去拍张片子 -谢谢 |
[01:55] | Oh, thanks. | 谢谢 |
[01:57] | T.C., some guy hit a bunch of people at the zombie run starting line. | TC 僵尸路跑起点多人被撞伤 |
[02:00] | It’s gonna be a bit messy. | 会有点儿乱 |
[02:03] | Bastard came out of nowhere! | 那王八羔子忽然就撞出来了 |
[02:04] | He hit them! Get him out of there! | 是他撞的人 把他弄出来 |
[02:05] | He came out of nowhere! | 不知道从哪儿来的 |
[02:08] | The bastard just ran into the crowd! | 这混蛋直接撞进人群 |
[02:11] | He hit them! | 他撞的人 |
[02:14] | Oh, his neck’s snapped. | 颈椎骨折 |
[02:15] | – Somebody help me! – Cord is gone. | -谁来救救我 -脊髓断了 |
[02:16] | Drew! Can you take the woman over there? | 德鲁 你去看看那边那个女人 |
[02:17] | Myself and Gwen got the driver! | 我和格温照看司机 |
[02:19] | Okay. Excuse me. Come on, man. | 借过 让一让 |
[02:20] | Stop rocking the car. | 别晃这车了 |
[02:24] | I’m Dr. Alister. What’s your name? | 我是阿利斯特医生 你叫什么名字 |
[02:25] | Laura Davis. | 劳拉·戴维斯 |
[02:30] | Pulse is thready. | 脉搏细速 |
[02:32] | Looks like heroin. Maybe he O.D.’d? | 像是海洛因 或许是吸毒过量 |
[02:35] | I can’t feel my arm. | 我手臂没感觉了 |
[02:36] | Laura, you’re gonna be fine. | 劳拉 你不会有事的 |
[02:37] | But I need you to hold still, okay? | 你要保持不动 可以吗 |
[02:39] | You may have a spinal injury | 你被车撞到之后 |
[02:40] | after getting hit by the truck. | 可能伤到了脊髓 |
[02:41] | I-I didn’t get hit. | 我没有被撞 |
[02:43] | I didn’t. | 没有 |
[02:45] | Mikey? | 麦奇 |
[02:46] | He’s lost a lot of blood. Where’s the bleeder? | 他失血很多 哪里出血 |
[02:47] | He’s not an addict. He’s a cop. | 他不是瘾君子 他是警察 |
[02:54] | Whose film is this? | 这是谁的片子 |
[02:54] | Paul’s patient. | 保罗的患者 |
[02:55] | Radiology messed up the x-ray, so he — | X光片有干扰显示不清 所以… |
[02:57] | – Paul took him to C.T. – Yes. | -保罗带他去做CT了 -是的 |
[03:00] | Oh, that was fun. | 真是开心 |
[03:01] | You know, I can’t believe i’ve been back in Texas for a year | 我都不敢相信自己回到得州一年了 |
[03:04] | And I haven’t ridden a horse until today. | 今天才第一次骑马 |
[03:05] | Yeah, I couldn’t tell, you know, ’cause you’re a natural. | 是吗 看不出来 你骑术相当好 |
[03:07] | Yeah, and you’re a bad liar. | 是 你真不会撒谎 |
[03:09] | Hey, hang on a second. | 稍等一下 |
[03:13] | Dr. Toussaint. | 杜桑医生 |
[03:17] | I got it? | 我被录用了 |
[03:19] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[03:20] | Au revoir. | 再会 |
[03:23] | Yes! | 太棒了 |
[03:25] | I-I-I…I got a field surgery gig with Doctors Without Borders. | 我得到了无国界医生组织的战地医生职位 |
[03:29] | So, wait, y-y-you’re leaving? | 等等 你要走吗 |
[03:32] | I mean, you just got here. | 可是你才刚来 |
[03:33] | I go to Haiti next week to start field training. | 我下周去海地开始野外训练 |
[03:37] | It’s wild, huh? | 是不是很疯狂 |
[03:38] | Yeah, it’s wild. | 是啊 是很疯狂 |
[03:39] | You know, I just — | 我只是… |
[03:40] | I realized how much I missed being out in the field | 自从离开空军之后 我意识到 |
[03:42] | since I left the air force. | 自己有多想念战场 |
[03:44] | You know, it’s where I belong. | 我属于那里 |
[03:46] | Yeah. Yeah, I get it. | 是啊 我明白 |
[03:52] | We got a spinal trauma coming in. | 脊髓创伤入院准备 |
[03:54] | Okay. | 好 |
[03:56] | The — the x-ray’s accurate? | 你说片子没问题 |
[03:58] | I’ve seen film like this in Iraq — | 我在伊拉克看过类似的片子 |
[03:59] | civilians hit by depleted uranium. | 平民遭受贫铀弹袭击 |
[04:02] | He’s wearing a radiation badge. | 他戴着辐射量指示章 |
[04:04] | Refineries use x-rays to fight pipe leaks. | 炼油厂用X射线检查管线泄漏 |
[04:08] | Maybe… | 或许 |
[04:09] | Has he puked? | 他吐过吗 |
[04:10] | Uh, no, not — | 没有 |
[04:16] | What — what does that mean? | 这是什么意思 |
[04:18] | You’ve been exposed to a radioactive isotope, | 你曝露到放射性同位素辐射下 |
[04:20] | – Mr. Edwards. – Radio– | -爱德华先生 -放射… |
[04:22] | You mean like — like spider-man? | 你是说…像蜘蛛侠那样 |
[04:24] | Not exactly. | 不尽然 |
[04:25] | Oh, what? | 什么 |
[04:27] | Did you touch him without gloves? | 你有不戴手套接触他吗 |
[04:29] | I, uh, I palpated his thigh. | 我给他做了大腿的触诊 |
[04:31] | Did you eat or drink anything after that? | 之后你有吃过或者喝过什么东西吗 |
[04:33] | Doughnut. | 甜甜圈 |
[04:35] | You know, if — if he contaminated you | 如果他对你造成了 |
[04:37] | with nuclear material, | 核材料沾染 |
[04:38] | He might have exposed other people, too. | 他可能也使其他人受到曝露 |
[04:40] | How long was he in that waiting room? | 他在候诊室多久了 |
[04:41] | I, um — couple hours, maybe. | 我…几小时吧 |
[04:42] | Um, he dropped a bloody bandage. | 他掉了一条沾血的绷带 |
[04:44] | I-I told housekeeping, though. | 不过我已经通知保洁了 |
[04:46] | Oh, fantastic. | 真是妙极了 |
[04:47] | Stay — stay here. | 待在这别动 |
[05:04] | Son of a… | 该死 |
[05:11] | Attention. | 请注意 |
[05:12] | This is Dr. Zia, E.R. Chief. | 这里是祁医生 急诊室主任 |
[05:14] | We have a lockdown in the E.R. | 急诊室紧急封锁 |
[05:16] | Repeat — the E.R. Is on lockdown. | 重复一遍 急诊室紧急封锁 |
[05:31] | 夜 班 医 生 | |
[05:31] | 第 二 季 第 五 集 | |
[05:35] | Ye– no, we are shut to trauma. Isotope contamination. | 不 创伤室封闭 放射性元素污染 |
[05:38] | No. No E.R. Patients in the O.R., okay? | 不不 急诊病患转移到手术室 |
[05:40] | We’ll have to decontaminate. | 必须全面清洗 |
[05:42] | We are all hands on deck. | 我们得齐心行动 |
[05:43] | We have to contain this contamination. | 污染必须得到控制 |
[05:45] | Please gear up, | 拜托打起精神来 |
[05:46] | mop the bloody footprints from the waiting room | 把候诊室的血印擦净 |
[05:48] | so no one else gets exposed. | 以防再有人曝露 |
[05:49] | You got it. I’ll get you the lead aprons, too. | 没问题 我去取铅防护板 |
[05:51] | And — and hazmat bags! | 还要污染急救包 |
[05:53] | Anything exposed to radioactive blood is live! | 任何曝露到放射性血液下的东西都是放射源 |
[05:55] | I got security on the doors. | 我叫了保安守在门口 |
[05:56] | – Incoming! – Whoa! We’re closed to trauma! | -患者来了 -停 创伤室封锁 |
[05:58] | – Radiation exposure. – We heard. | -放射物曝露 -我们听说了 |
[05:59] | We got two critical. This one’s a cop. | 两个危重病人 这一个是警察 |
[06:00] | He’ll never make it in time to county. | 他撑不到县医院 |
[06:01] | Jordan, Trauma 1 with T.C | 乔丹 创伤一室找TC |
[06:03] | Laura Davis — slurred speech, | 劳拉·戴维斯 言语不清 |
[06:04] | non-traumatic paralysis in the upper extremities, | 左侧上肢非创伤性偏瘫 |
[06:06] | possible C.V.A. Needs a head C.T. stat. | 很可能是脑血管意外 要马上做脑CT |
[06:09] | Joey, Krista, Trauma 2. | 乔伊 克丽丝塔 送创伤二室 |
[06:10] | And avoid quarantine areas. | 别忘了避开隔离区 |
[06:11] | – That’s my patient. – Joey and Krista have her. | -她是我的病人 -交给乔伊和克丽丝塔吧 |
[06:13] | I need a resident to triage the parking lot. | 我需要你去停车场分诊病患 |
[06:15] | We’re code green, okay? | 现在是全面封锁 |
[06:16] | No one in or out! | 没人能随意进出 |
[06:19] | C.T. scan’s 86’ed because of the contamination. | 因为辐射 CT做不成了 |
[06:22] | Laura, I’m Dr. Chavez. | 劳拉 我是夏瓦兹医生 |
[06:23] | How are you doing? | 你感觉如何 |
[06:24] | I’m scared. | 我很害怕 |
[06:25] | I’m really scared. | 非常害怕 |
[06:26] | It’s understandable, okay? | 害怕是正常的 放心 |
[06:27] | We’re going to figure this out. | 我们会把你的病情查清的 |
[06:28] | I see you’re a runner? | 你是田径运动员吗 |
[06:30] | I-I ran tr-track since middle school, | 我中学就加入了田径队 |
[06:32] | and my dad coached. | 我爸是教练 |
[06:34] | – He died at 40. – That’s young. | -他四十岁就去世了 -壮年早逝啊 |
[06:35] | Do you know what the cause of death was? | 你知道死因是什么吗 |
[06:37] | A berry an– | 颅内… |
[06:38] | A berry aneurysm? | 颅内动脉瘤 |
[06:40] | Huh? Is that it? | 是吗 |
[06:41] | No response. B.P. is spiking. | 她失去意识了 血压骤升 |
[06:42] | All right, listen, | 好了 听着 |
[06:43] | I want a nitro drip when we land and 10 of morphine. | 开始静滴硝普钠 推十个单位吗啡 |
[06:46] | We should push I.V. TPA. | 我们应该推注阿替普酶 |
[06:47] | If it’s a clot, TPA will dissolve it, | 它能溶解颅内血凝块 |
[06:49] | stop her paralysis. | 缓解瘫痪的症状 |
[06:50] | No, if it’s a brain bleed, that’ll kill her. | 不行 如果是脑出血的话 她会死的 |
[06:52] | Her father died of a sub-arachnoid hemorrhage. | 她父亲就死于蛛网膜下腔出血 |
[06:54] | One, two, three. | 一 二 三 |
[06:55] | Got her. All right. | 稳住 好了 |
[06:57] | But how can we tell without a head C.T.? | 没有脑CT我们怎么诊断 |
[06:59] | Got to look at the body. | 只能从身上找突破口了 |
[06:59] | The body will tell you what you need to know | 如果你找对了地方 |
[07:00] | if you look in the right place. | 自然能做出正确的诊断 |
[07:04] | Spinal fluid — ’cause it passes through the brain. | 我们查脑脊液吧 它刚好流经大脑 |
[07:07] | And even a few drops of blood or xanthochromia | 如果其中有血或验出黄变症的话 |
[07:09] | in the cerebrospinal fluid, it’s a bleed. | 我们就能确定是脑出血了 |
[07:11] | That’s my girl. | 漂亮 |
[07:12] | Dr. Chavez, | 夏瓦兹医生 |
[07:13] | we have a stab wound. We need a surgical consult. | 有个患者被刺伤了 需要你去会诊 |
[07:15] | All right. | 好的 |
[07:16] | Krista, prep her for the spinal tap. | 克丽丝塔 给她准备腰穿 |
[07:18] | Let’s get a portable chest and two units of O-neg. | 给他做个床边胸片 准备两单位O型阴性血 |
[07:20] | Strip and flip. | 翻身 |
[07:25] | Got bullet wounds. | 有枪伤 |
[07:26] | Is he a vet? | 他是老兵吗 |
[07:27] | Undercover cop. | 是卧底警察 |
[07:28] | He got stabbed in a drug deal, crashed driving in. | 在毒品交易中被捅伤 后又遭遇车祸 |
[07:30] | He’s got a deep wound by his shoulder blade. | 他的肩胛骨有一道很深的创伤 |
[07:32] | I dressed it in the field. | 在现场我做了简单的清创包扎 |
[07:33] | He’s got a punctured lung. | 他的肺被刺穿了 |
[07:34] | Let’s get a chest tube started now. | 开始插胸管吧 |
[07:36] | Fluid’s kicking in. | 已开始静滴补液 |
[07:37] | He’s starting to wake up. | 他马上要醒了 |
[07:38] | Detective, I’m Dr. Callahan. | 警探 我是卡拉翰医生 |
[07:40] | You are in San Antonio Memorial hospital. | 你在圣安东尼奥纪念医院 |
[07:42] | You’ve been stabbed. | 你被捅伤了 |
[07:43] | I don’t want to go, Mikey. | 我不想去 麦奇 |
[07:46] | Please, Mikey. | 求你了 麦奇 |
[07:47] | B.P.’s crashing. | 血压急剧下降 |
[07:49] | Please. I don’t want to go — | 求求你 我不想去… |
[07:51] | No breath sounds on the right. | 右肺无呼吸音 |
[07:52] | Okay, where is that X-ray? He needs a chest tube now. | 胸片呢 他现在就得插胸管了 |
[07:55] | Must be seeing a ghost. | 他肯定是见鬼了 |
[07:56] | Well, he’s lost a lot of blood. That can make the brain hallucinate. | 他失血过多 大脑产生幻觉了吧 |
[07:58] | That’s, uh, one explanation. | 这是你的个人看法而已 |
[08:01] | I’m gonna make the intercostal incision. | 我要在肋间切开了 |
[08:03] | You believe in ghosts, Dr. Chavez? | 你信鬼吗 夏瓦兹医生 |
[08:05] | I believe we all have a soul | 我相信我们死后 |
[08:06] | that leaves our bodies when we die. | 都是有灵魂的 |
[08:08] | This cop’s not dying tonight. | 他今晚可不能死 |
[08:14] | Where is everybody? | 人都去哪儿啦 |
[08:16] | At a safe distance. | 在隔离区以外 |
[08:19] | The isotope is still in our systems, | 你体内还有放射元素 |
[08:21] | which means we can infect other people with radiation | 也就是说我们的唾液 汗液和尿液 |
[08:23] | through our saliva, sweat, urine. | 都可能会感染他人 |
[08:28] | Sorry about this, doc. | 真抱歉 医生 |
[08:31] | It’s, uh — it’s “Paul,” Oren. | 叫我保罗 奥伦 |
[08:34] | You know, invisible things | 在医院里 |
[08:35] | ar-are really dangerous in a hospital — | 那些看不见的东西都很危险 |
[08:37] | bacteria, viruses. | 比如细菌 病毒 |
[08:40] | Why didn’t you report your injury at work? | 你怎么不在单位上报工伤呢 |
[08:41] | You know, my old man worked there for 20 years, | 我老爸在那儿工作了二十年 |
[08:44] | and he got me on part time | 他联系我去那边做兼职 |
[08:46] | to pay for this trip we’re taking next month. | 为下个月出去旅游攒钱 |
[08:49] | Guess I just didn’t want to cause any trouble for him, you know? | 我不想给他惹麻烦 你懂吗 |
[08:53] | Where you going? | 你们要去哪儿 |
[08:54] | We’re gonna do some salmon fishing in Alaska, | 我们要去阿拉斯加捕三文鱼 |
[08:58] | get this great view of Mount McKinley | 看看麦金利山的风光 |
[09:00] | There’s moose, eagles. | 那边有麋鹿 鹰什么的 |
[09:02] | It’s badass. | 一定很爽的 |
[09:03] | Yeah, you’d love it. | 你一定也喜欢的 |
[09:05] | My dad got emphysema. | 我爸得了肺气肿 |
[09:06] | Welding gases from all those years | 吸了那么多年的焊割气 |
[09:08] | have just burned up his lungs. | 他的肺彻底毁了 |
[09:10] | And we’ve been talking about this trip since I was a kid. | 小时候 我们就一直想去阿拉斯加 |
[09:13] | Now we’re finally doing it. | 现在总算梦想成真了 |
[09:17] | Good for you. | 恭喜 |
[09:18] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[09:20] | All right, all done. | 好了 |
[09:21] | Hey, doc — or Paul. | 医生…保罗 |
[09:23] | I’m gonna be okay, right? | 我不会有事的吧 |
[09:28] | We’re — we’re both gonna be just fine. | 我们都不会有事的 |
[09:31] | B.P. is coming up. | 血压恢复了 |
[09:32] | That’s nice work. | 干得漂亮 |
[09:33] | Yeah. This guy’s got so many lives. | 是啊 这家伙命可真大 |
[09:36] | Somebody must be looking out for him. | 肯定是上天保佑哪 |
[09:37] | Yeah, speaking of looking out, I’m gonna go check on Krista. | 好吧 我得去找克丽丝塔了 |
[09:42] | Oh, my God! Pete! | 天哪 皮特 |
[09:43] | Officer, you cannot be in here. | 警官 你不能进来 |
[09:45] | He’s my husband. Pete Moreno. Is — is he…? | 他是我丈夫 皮特·莫雷诺 他怎… |
[09:47] | He’s fading in and out of consciousness. | 他时而清醒 时而昏迷 |
[09:49] | He was stabbed. He lost a lot of blood. | 他被捅伤了 失血过多 |
[09:50] | We placed a chest tube so he could breathe better. | 我们给他插了胸管 好让他呼吸顺畅些 |
[09:53] | He lied to me. | 他骗了我 |
[09:55] | Said he was going to the gym, | 跟我说他去健身房了 |
[09:56] | then went out on a bust without backup. | 结果单枪匹马抓毒贩去了 |
[09:58] | Next thing I know, I get a call he’s here. | 后来我接到一个电话 说他进医院了 |
[10:01] | He’s been talking to someone named Mikey. | 他一直在念叨一个叫麦奇的人 |
[10:04] | Mike Bennett, his partner. | 麦克·班尼特 他的搭档 |
[10:06] | But…we lost him a few years ago in a shootout. | 但…前几年他在一场枪战中殉职了 |
[10:10] | They were like brothers. | 他俩情如手足 |
[10:13] | Can I stay with him? | 我能陪着他吗 |
[10:13] | Of course. | 当然可以 |
[10:15] | I’m gonna update Topher. | 我去给陶福说一声 |
[10:16] | Okay. | 好 |
[10:32] | Gwen, that guy you know — call him. | 格温 给你认识的那个人打电话 |
[10:36] | His name’s Cam Pollock? All right. I’m on it. | 他叫卡姆·波洛克吗 好 交给我了 |
[10:39] | Yeah, well, the hospital’s locked down, | 整个医院都封锁了 |
[10:40] | but it doesn’t require stitches anyways. | 但你这伤也用不着缝针 |
[10:42] | Just go home, ice it, and wash it. | 回家清创冰敷就行了 |
[10:45] | Hey, you miss the memo? Nobody in, nobody out. | 别忘了 没人能进出医院 |
[10:47] | Another O.D. I ran out of narcan. | 又一个吸毒过量的 我没纳洛酮了 |
[10:49] | Lumber salesman. | 是个木材推销员 |
[10:50] | They found him on the yard with this — | 他们在院子里发现他 |
[10:51] | Bad “H.” | 吸毒过量 |
[10:55] | All right, agonal breathing. | 好的 呼吸微弱 |
[10:57] | Blue lips, clammy skin, pupils are pinpoint. | 口唇紫绀 皮肤湿冷 瞳孔针尖样大小 |
[11:03] | Here comes the narcan. | 来一针纳洛酮 |
[11:07] | – Hey, hey. Hey. Hey. – I got you. | -好了 好了 -没事的 |
[11:09] | Where am I? | 这是哪儿 |
[11:10] | Welcome to San Antonio Memorial. | 欢迎来到圣安东尼奥纪念医院 |
[11:12] | You, sir, just had a heroin overdose. | 你刚是吸毒过量了 |
[11:15] | Uh, I slipped a disk last year — | 我去年椎间盘突出… |
[11:17] | I don’t care why you took it. | 你不用跟我解释 |
[11:20] | Do not take any more. | 以后再别吸了 |
[11:22] | This dope is tainted. | 这玩意很邪乎 |
[11:24] | It will kill you. | 很可能会致死 |
[11:30] | Do you need a number to a rehab facility? | 你需要康复中心的电话吗 |
[11:32] | I…messed up. | 我…一时冲动 |
[11:35] | Won’t happen again. | 以后不会再犯了 |
[11:36] | All right, well, just stay here. | 好吧 那就老实待着吧 |
[11:37] | We’ll keep an eye on you, make sure you’re okay. | 我们在这儿看着你 |
[11:39] | We’ll get you inside when it’s safe. | 等里面安全了 我们就送你进去 |
[11:40] | You’ve been unconscious for a while. | 你刚昏迷了一会儿 |
[11:42] | No, I’m — I’m good. | 没事 我挺好的 |
[11:44] | Thanks, man. | 谢了 各位 |
[11:50] | You’re not gonna call SAPD? | 你不报警吗 |
[11:51] | I’m a doctor, not a cop. | 我是医生 不是警察 |
[11:54] | Everybody deals with pain in their own way. | 各人有各人疗伤的办法 |
[11:56] | Some just not as well as others. | 只不过有些人的比较极端而已 |
[11:58] | Yeah, I hear that. | 我听到过这种说法 |
[12:02] | Hey, so, that nurse Kenny… | 所以 那个护士肯尼 |
[12:06] | What’s his deal? | 他怎么回事 |
[12:06] | He banging that intern with the legs? | 他和那个实习医生好上了吗 |
[12:09] | Well, aren’t you the delicate, little flower. | 你观察得很仔细嘛 小花 |
[12:12] | Uh, yeah, they’re involved. | 是的 他们在一起了 |
[12:13] | For now. | 就现在而言 |
[12:15] | I mean, a female doctor with a male nurse — | 我是说 一个女医生和一个男护士 |
[12:16] | You ever seen that work? | 你觉着能成么 |
[12:17] | As a friend of them both, | 作为他俩的朋友 |
[12:18] | I’m surprised it’s lasted this long. | 我都很惊讶这段感情持续了这么久 |
[12:21] | It’s good to know. | 呵呵哒 |
[12:22] | I didn’t say anything. | 我可什么都没说啊 |
[12:24] | Yes, you did. | 不 你说了 |
[12:26] | Oh, hey. E.R.’s locked down. | 急诊室封锁了 |
[12:29] | But my brother-in-law’s in there. | 但是我姐夫在里面 |
[12:31] | I can get a message to his doctor. | 我能捎个口信给他的医生 |
[12:32] | He is a doctor. | 他就是医生 |
[12:34] | T.C. Callahan. | TC·卡拉翰 |
[12:35] | And I need to see him right now. | 我现在就要见他 |
[12:38] | We still have to remove the foreign body in patient Zero. | 我们还是得清除零号病人的异物 |
[12:41] | Yeah, cesium’s gnarly stuff. | 对啊 一枚铯 |
[12:42] | NRC hotline give you an antidote? | 核管理委员会给你解药了么 |
[12:44] | Prussian blue. | 普鲁士蓝 |
[12:45] | It’s rare, our pharmacy doesn’t stock it, | 这东西很少见啊 我们药房没有这个 |
[12:48] | and everybody’s closed for the night. | 其他药房晚上也关门了 |
[12:49] | Oh, try Fort Hood. They might have it. | 试试胡德堡基地 他们可能有 |
[12:51] | Good idea. | 好主意 |
[12:52] | Oh, how’s, uh, the undercover cop? | 那个卧底警察情况怎么样 |
[12:54] | He’s hanging in there. | 还撑得住 |
[12:55] | He lost his partner a few years back. | 几年前他失去了搭档 |
[12:57] | His wife’s a cop, so Jordan’s with her. | 他妻子也是警察 乔丹在陪她 |
[12:59] | A little close to home, Tee. Maybe we should trade. | 似曾相识啊 T 我们应该换一下 |
[13:01] | No, no. I-I’ll get him through it. | 不用 我会帮他渡过难关的 |
[13:04] | – Oh, it’s Drew. – All right. | -德鲁的电话 -行 |
[13:06] | Drew, what’s up? | 德鲁 什么事 |
[13:07] | Tee, there’s a woman out here, | 外面有一个女人 |
[13:09] | Tells me she’s your sister-in-law, Annie. | 声称是你的弟妹 安妮 |
[13:12] | Says you’ve been ignoring her phone calls. | 说你一直不接她的电话 |
[13:14] | Yeah. Um, put her on. | 好 让她接电话 |
[13:20] | Hey, baby. | 嗨 宝贝 |
[13:21] | Hey, Annie. | 嗨 安妮 |
[13:22] | So, you’re here — in my parking lot? | 所以你在停车场么 |
[13:24] | Atlanta sucks. | 亚特兰大糟透了 |
[13:25] | I got a nursing job in San Diego. | 我在圣迭戈找到一份护士工作 |
[13:28] | Can I crash at your place? | 我能来找你么 |
[13:29] | We can hang out, catch up. | 我们能出去浪浪 叙叙旧 |
[13:31] | We-well, thank you for the heads-up, Annie. | 谢谢你的提前邀请 安妮 |
[13:34] | I tried. | 我尝试了 |
[13:35] | You didn’t answer. | 你没答复我 |
[13:36] | I thought you were dodging my calls. | 我觉得你在躲着我 |
[13:39] | No. Why would — why would I do that? | 没有 我为什么要躲着你 |
[13:41] | Um, yeah, sure, you can crash. | 行 你当然可以过来 |
[13:43] | Just, uh, there’s a key above the… | 有钥匙在… |
[13:45] | – Porch light? – Yeah. | -门廊的灯上 -对 |
[13:46] | Some things never change. | 有的事情永远不会变啊 |
[13:47] | See you later. | 晚点见 |
[13:51] | It’s my job, Paul. | 这是我职责所在 保罗 |
[13:52] | That little piece of cesium | 那枚小小的铯 |
[13:54] | can kill everyone in this hospital. | 能够杀死这个医院里的所有人 |
[13:57] | Look, you — you’ve trained me, Topher. | 是你训练了我 陶福 |
[14:00] | You know I can remove it. | 你知道我能清除掉它的 |
[14:01] | Besides, you have a wife, three kids. | 况且 你还有妻子和三个孩子 |
[14:05] | You know, I’ve — I’ve got… | 你知道 我有… |
[14:07] | Me, right? | 只有我自己 |
[14:09] | So, look, I’m already exposed. | 所以 我已经曝露了 |
[14:11] | Why put you at risk, too? | 为什么还要把你也扯进来呢 |
[14:13] | Because 60% of Oren’s bone marrow is in his pelvis. | 因为奥伦60%的骨髓组织都在骨盆里 |
[14:17] | If you don’t remove all the contamination, | 如果你不将全部的污染源清除掉 |
[14:20] | His t-cells will die. | 他的T淋巴细胞会死掉 |
[14:22] | And then he will die an extremely painful death | 两个星期后他会因为感染 |
[14:26] | from infection in two weeks. | 无比痛苦地死去 |
[14:28] | Not to mention if you mishandle the cesium, | 更别说万一你没有正确处理铯 |
[14:32] | you’ll turn this hospital into a nuclear wasteland. | 你会把这座医院变成核废料堆积场 |
[14:36] | So you’d better be sure. | 所以你最好万无一失 |
[14:46] | How’s she doing? | 她情况如何 |
[14:48] | She’s holding up. | 她在强撑着 |
[14:50] | You were gone for a while. | 你离开了一下 |
[14:51] | Is everything okay? | 没出什么事吧 |
[14:52] | Yeah, I just had to talk to Topher. | 没事 我只是要和陶福讨论下事情 |
[14:55] | About the radioactive guy. | 关于那个被辐射的患者 |
[14:58] | You gonna get that? | 你要接么 |
[15:01] | Just my mother. | 我妈打来的 |
[15:03] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[15:04] | You seem distracted. | 你看起来有点恍惚 |
[15:09] | Yeah. I just feel badly for her. | 还好 我只是为她感到很难过 |
[15:12] | B.P.’s dropping. | 血压在下降 |
[15:13] | What’s happening? | 怎么了 |
[15:14] | No new blood in the thora-seal. | 引流瓶里没有新的血液流出 |
[15:16] | Distended neck veins. It’s not his lungs. | 颈动脉扩张 不是肺的原因 |
[15:17] | What does that mean? | 这是什么意思 |
[15:19] | Muffled heart sounds and a rub. | 心音低钝 且有心包摩擦音 |
[15:21] | Okay, there’s blood pooling around the heart, | 好的 心包积血 |
[15:22] | and we need to drain it. | 我们要把血液抽出来 |
[15:23] | You need — I need you to step out, please. Out. | 我需要你现在出去 请出去 |
[15:25] | Prep for bedside ultrasound. | 准备床边超声机 |
[15:27] | Hand me a spinal needle. | 给我一根腰椎穿刺针 |
[15:35] | Okay. I’m ready. | 好了 我准备好了 |
[15:39] | Slowly. | 慢慢地 |
[15:41] | You’re in. | 进去了 |
[15:45] | Ah, damn it. His blood’s clotted. | 糟糕 出现了血凝块 |
[15:48] | It’s too thick for the needle. | 太稠了 针吸不出来 |
[15:49] | Pressure’s dropping. | 血压下降 |
[15:50] | Scalpel. | 手术刀 |
[15:51] | You’re gonna do a pericardial window? | 你要做心包切开术 |
[15:53] | We have to remove the clot. | 我们必须移除那个血凝块 |
[15:54] | We can’t go upstairs. | 来不及上楼了 |
[15:55] | We do it here, or he dies. | 就在这儿做 不然他就死了 |
[15:58] | Okay. | 好 |
[16:02] | You want to feel for the l4-l5 intervertebral space. | 你感受下第四和第五节腰椎之间的椎间隙 |
[16:06] | Go slowly till you feel a pop. | 慢慢推进 直到感受到突破感 |
[16:09] | All right, you’re good, Krista. | 好了 你做的很好 克丽丝塔 |
[16:10] | Trust it. | 相信自己 |
[16:15] | I think I got it. | 我觉得成功了 |
[16:16] | All right, cool. | 做的不错 |
[16:17] | Now remove the stylet. | 现在移开针筒 |
[16:19] | Let the tube fill with clear fluid. | 让清亮液体流到管子里 |
[16:24] | Damn it. Did — did I hit an artery? | 糟了 我碰到动脉了吗 |
[16:26] | No, no, she ruptured a cerebral aneurysm. | 不是 她的脑动脉瘤破裂了 |
[16:28] | Tell radiology we’re on the way, all right? | 告诉放射科我们在去的路上 |
[16:30] | I need a coil embolization, stat. | 我需要做一个弹簧圈栓塞术 |
[16:32] | Okay, we got to stop this bleeding in her brain. | 我们得止住她的脑出血 |
[16:36] | Remove the cesium intact, | 完整地取出这枚铯 |
[16:38] | or you’ll increase his exposure. | 否则你会加深他的辐射程度 |
[16:42] | Got it. | 得手 |
[16:44] | That? | 就这 |
[16:45] | That’s it? That little thing? | 就这玩意 这么一个小东西 |
[16:47] | That’s my kryptonite? | 这就是我的氪石[伤害超人的石头] |
[16:49] | That is it. | 就它 |
[16:53] | Okay, I, uh, will be right back. | 好了 我马上回来 |
[17:00] | These guys are from the nuclear regulatory commission. | 这两位是核管理委员会的人 |
[17:02] | They’ll take it from here. | 他们会接手这玩意 |
[17:05] | Thank you, gentlemen. | 谢谢 医生 |
[17:08] | Piece of cake. | 小菜一碟 |
[17:10] | What’s, uh, what’s next? | 下一步做什么 |
[17:11] | Well, next is the hard part — | 接下来才是重头戏 |
[17:13] | Cutting away the exposed tissue in Oren’s thigh. | 切除奥伦腿上受到曝露的组织 |
[17:15] | It’s messy, so watch for further contamination | 很复杂 所以要当心血液和针管 |
[17:18] | from blood or needle sticks. | 引起进一步的污染 |
[17:20] | One mistake, and you could end up as sick as he is. | 稍有差池 你就落得和他一样的下场 |
[17:25] | We’ve had our ups and downs, you know, since Mikey died. | 自从麦奇去世 我们经历了太多 |
[17:29] | Pete still blames himself. | 皮特仍在自责 |
[17:30] | It’s why he has to save people. | 这也是为什么他要去拯救别人 |
[17:33] | Always puts himself last. | 总是把自己放在最后一位 |
[17:35] | Yeah, I know someone like that. | 对啊 我也认识一个这样的人 |
[17:38] | Everybody warned me. | 每个人都警告过我 |
[17:41] | But I thought he’d changed. | 但我认为他会改的 |
[17:43] | Guess I was kidding myself. | 看来我只是在自欺欺人 |
[17:47] | Not that it’s any of my business, | 虽然这不关我什么事 |
[17:50] | but the hardest part is realizing | 但是最难的部分在于认识到 |
[17:52] | that their recovery is about them, not about you. | 他们的疗伤是自己的事 不是你的 |
[17:59] | I really do love him. | 我真的很爱他 |
[18:03] | I get it. | 我知道 |
[18:09] | I can’t look. It makes me dizzy. | 我不敢看 看着都发晕 |
[18:11] | Well, you’re doing great, Oren. | 你做得很好 奥伦 |
[18:13] | Nice work, Paul. | 干得漂亮 保罗 |
[18:15] | Excellent, excellent touch. Your dad would be proud. | 超级棒 你父亲都会为你骄傲的 |
[18:20] | Ohhh. Your dad some big-shot doc? | 你爸爸是名医吗 |
[18:24] | Uh, just one of the top neurosurgeons in the country, | 一个顶尖的神经外科医生而已 |
[18:27] | but, you know, no pressure. | 但我毫无压力 |
[18:29] | Just like being superman’s kid. | 就像做超人的孩子一样 |
[18:31] | Oh, that must suck. | 这感觉一定逊毙了 |
[18:32] | If you don’t mind me asking. | 如果你不介意我问的话 |
[18:35] | Why did you become a doctor, then? | 那你为什么当医生 |
[18:36] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[18:38] | Just what we — we do in my family. | 我们家是医学世家 |
[18:41] | You know, me and my brothers, my sister. | 我 还有我兄弟姐妹们都是做这个的 |
[18:44] | Well, maybe you can be Superman somewhere else, | 也许你在别的地方能做超人什么的 |
[18:47] | like the ocean. | 比如在海里 |
[18:48] | Well, that would make me Aquaman, so… | 那我就成潜水侠了 |
[18:50] | That’s right. That’s right. | 说得对 没错 |
[18:52] | Well, Aquaman still fights bad guys. | 潜水侠也是跟坏人搏斗 |
[18:55] | And he gets to, like, talk to whales and dolphins and stuff. | 他还能 跟鲸鱼海豚之类的交谈 |
[18:58] | Good point. | 说得好 |
[19:00] | How about you? | 那你呢 |
[19:01] | Yeah, I, uh, I partied a lot. | 我是派对狂人 |
[19:05] | I partied my way out of college. | 我就这么一路派对开出了学校 |
[19:07] | But, uh, my dad was okay. | 但我老爸对此倒挺淡定 |
[19:09] | You know, he said you got to screw up | 他说 人生需要搞砸之后 |
[19:11] | to know what you want to do. | 才能知道真正想要做的事情 |
[19:13] | I took that advice, | 我聆听了他的教诲 |
[19:14] | and now I’m thinking about going to, like, | 我现在正在考虑去上… |
[19:16] | a culinary arts institute, you know? | 烹饪艺术学院 |
[19:20] | Your dad sounds like a cool guy. | 你爸爸听起来挺酷的 |
[19:23] | Well, my mom split when I was 4, and, uh, | 我四岁的时候妈妈就离开了 |
[19:28] | now I tell everybody that | 我经常说能遇到这么好的老爸 |
[19:29] | I feel like I won the dad lottery. | 简直像是中头奖 |
[19:32] | And it’s true. I did. | 真的 我真这么想 |
[19:33] | I wouldn’t trade my life with anybody else. | 我的人生 拿谁的人生都不给换 |
[19:38] | You know about me and Krista? | 你知道我和克丽丝塔的事吗 |
[19:39] | What? Hooking up? | 什么 你泡上她了 |
[19:40] | Come on, man. It’s a hospital. | 拜托 这是在医院 |
[19:43] | You can’t hide that. | 你藏不住的 |
[19:47] | Yeah, I like her. | 是 我喜欢她 |
[19:50] | I do. | 我确实喜欢她 |
[19:53] | You know, we, uh… | 我们… |
[19:55] | We started out just having fun, | 开始的时候只是玩玩而已 |
[19:57] | but now it seems like — like she doesn’t want | 但现在看起来…她不愿意 |
[19:59] | to take things to the next level. | 再进一步发展关系 |
[20:00] | Well, maybe she doesn’t want anything serious. | 也许她并不想要什么严肃的关系 |
[20:03] | Wants to focus on her career. | 想要把精力集中在她的事业上 |
[20:04] | Career is important. | 事业很重要 |
[20:05] | Let me tell you something. | 我跟你说件事 |
[20:06] | My dad worked in construction, | 我爸爸曾在建筑工地上干活 |
[20:10] | and I promised him and myself | 我答应他 也答应我自己 |
[20:12] | that I was never gonna work with my hands. | 我坚决不会靠手上的力气维生 |
[20:15] | Now your broke ass is mopping floors, slinging trash. | 现在你这个穷光蛋要拖地 还要倒垃圾 |
[20:18] | You’re right, Kenny. | 你说得对 肯尼 |
[20:19] | One day, I am gonna be a doc, | 总有一天 我要成为一名医生 |
[20:22] | which makes all this crap worth it. | 让所有的苦都值得 |
[20:23] | What you have to ask yourself is what makes it all worth it for you. | 你得扪心自问自己最值得的是什么 |
[20:26] | Are you just gonna be the “Good time Charlie” of the E.R., | 你想一直做急诊室里的乐天派 |
[20:29] | or are you really gonna make something of your life? | 还是想在人生中做出一番事业来 |
[20:31] | Thought we were talking about Krista. | 我还以为我们在谈克丽丝塔 |
[20:33] | Yeah. It’s all tied in. | 是啊 这些都是有联系的 |
[20:36] | If you’re this frustrated with your life at 30, | 你要是在三十岁就觉得生活这么不顺心 |
[20:38] | you’re really gonna be pissed off at 40. | 你四十岁时还不得气死了 |
[20:41] | Anyway, good luck with Krista. | 不管怎么说 克丽丝塔的事祝你好运 |
[20:44] | Oh, and if she ever needs a replacement… | 如果她要确实需要个替代品 |
[20:49] | Man, she’d crush you like a damn bug. | 她会对你一见倾心 飞蛾扑火 |
[20:51] | Ooh, yeah! | 太好了 |
[20:53] | What a way to go out, though. | 那时怎么熄灭这份爱呢 |
[20:55] | Will she recover? | 她会恢复吗 |
[20:57] | We won’t know until she wakes up. | 要等她醒过来我们才知道 |
[20:59] | But she’s lucky. | 但她很幸运 |
[21:01] | Usually a bleed-out like that is found on autopsy. | 这样的大出血一般只有在尸检的时候才能碰到 |
[21:03] | Thanks to your excellent diagnosis, we got her in time. | 感谢你的准确诊断 我们处理得很及时 |
[21:07] | Yeah, which I wouldn’t have made without you. | 是啊 要是没有你我做不到的 |
[21:09] | Unless you had field experience. | 除非你有战场经验 |
[21:11] | You know, T.C., Drew, Topher, myself — | TC 德鲁 陶福 还有我自己 |
[21:13] | We don’t need machines to be good doctors. | 我们不需要机器就能当好医生 |
[21:15] | We trust our instincts. | 我们相信自己的直觉 |
[21:16] | I’m not exactly army material. | 我不算是军队的那块料 |
[21:18] | You should do Doctors Without Borders | 你应该在实习期结束之后 |
[21:20] | when you’re done with your residency. | 加入无国界医生组织 |
[21:21] | It’d be the best thing for your career. | 这会是你职业生涯中最棒的事 |
[21:24] | I just — I’m not sure they would take me. | 我只是…不太确定他们会接纳我 |
[21:26] | Why do you think that? | 为什么这么想 |
[21:27] | You need to stop judging yourself so much. | 你别再给自己下这么多定论了 |
[21:30] | I see someone that could be a brilliant doctor. | 我看见的是一位能成为好医生的人 |
[21:33] | You just have to get out of your own way. | 你得跳出自己的思维惯性 |
[21:36] | You know, it’s hard. I just… | 你知道的 这太难了 我只是… |
[21:39] | I was that kid that would get 98 on a test, | 我是那种如果考试得了98分而不是100分 |
[21:41] | and I’d just be so pissed that I didn’t get 100. | 我就会超级生气 |
[21:43] | But I’m still that kid. | 我现在还是这个样子 |
[21:44] | And that makes you happy? | 这样能让你快乐吗 |
[21:47] | No. | 不 |
[21:47] | Then change. | 那就改变吧 |
[21:49] | It’s not that easy. | 可没那么简单 |
[21:50] | See? There you go, getting in your own way. | 看到没 你就是这样 被自己困住 |
[21:54] | I got to get up to personnel | 我要去人事部门 |
[21:55] | and tell them that I’m out of here. | 告诉他们我不在这儿干了 |
[21:57] | You know, Scott’s gonna be pissed. | 斯科特肯定要气死了 |
[22:00] | Yeah, he’s not the one I care about disappointing. | 我才不在乎他失望与否 |
[22:12] | We are still contaminated, | 我们仍然受到污染 |
[22:14] | so I-I will let you know as soon as I know, okay? | 我一有消息就告诉你 好吗 |
[22:20] | E.M.S. is on my ass to reopen. | 急救中心催着让咱们开业 |
[22:22] | The rest of the county is overloaded thanks to us. | 县里其他医院因为我们都在超负荷运转 |
[22:24] | ..Well, I talked to my boys at Fort Hood. | 我和胡德堡基地的哥们儿谈过了 |
[22:26] | They can overnight the Prussian blue. | 他们可以连夜送来普鲁士蓝 |
[22:28] | Oren’s exposure’s in his pelvis. | 奥伦的骨盆受到辐射 |
[22:30] | He’ll be dead by morning. | 他活不过早晨 |
[22:32] | If you make the poison, | 你要是制造毒药 |
[22:33] | make the f’ing antidote, too, alright? | 好歹也把该死的解药一起做出来 |
[22:35] | Yeah, well, exposure to cesium-137’s pretty rare. | 受铯-137辐射确实极为罕见 |
[22:38] | So is the antidote. | 解药也很稀少 |
[22:39] | Actually, it’s not rare at all. | 实际上这一点也不罕见 |
[22:41] | Prussian blue is an ink. | 普鲁士蓝其实是一种墨水 |
[22:43] | It’s the same compound used to print blueprints. | 和印刷图纸的原料是一样的 |
[22:46] | I’ve been brushing up on my toxicology for my medical boards. | 我在努力温习毒理学知识 为了考执照 |
[22:53] | Blueprints. | 图纸啊 |
[22:58] | How’s Denise? | 丹尼斯怎么样了 |
[23:00] | She’s holding up. | 还在坚持 |
[23:03] | Her husband lied to her. | 她丈夫对她撒了谎 |
[23:05] | Yeah — to protect her. | 是啊 为了保护她 |
[23:08] | Maybe she doesn’t need protection. | 或许她并不需要保护 |
[23:10] | Where have I heard that before? Huh? | 这话我好像之前在哪儿听过 |
[23:15] | Midnight caller? | 午夜来电啊 |
[23:17] | My bookie. | 我的博彩经纪人 |
[23:18] | He wants me to start betting again. | 他想让我再次开赌 |
[23:19] | He misses the income. | 他怀念那份收入 |
[23:21] | Yeah, bet he does. | 我能肯定他很怀念 |
[23:24] | He’s throwing PVCs. | 出现室性早搏 |
[23:26] | Or maybe the chest tube’s irritating his heart. | 也许是胸管刺激了心脏 |
[23:29] | Did his X-rays come back yet? | 他的X光结果出来了吗 |
[23:30] | There. | 在这儿 |
[23:32] | Tee, it’s a foreign body. | T 这里有异物 |
[23:34] | Damn it. That’s a knife blade. | 该死 是刀刃 |
[23:35] | It probably broke off when he was stabbed. | 也许是遇刺的时候折断了 |
[23:37] | It’s right next to his heart. | 就在他心脏附近 |
[23:39] | He’s in V-fib. | 室颤了 |
[23:41] | Paddles at 200. | 除颤仪 充电200焦 |
[23:44] | Still V-fib. | 还在室颤 |
[23:45] | Pushing to 300. | 加到300 |
[23:46] | Tee, wait. | T 等一下 |
[23:47] | The shock is moving the blade tip. | 电击使刀尖移位了 |
[23:49] | If you shock him again, | 如果你再次电击他 |
[23:49] | it’s gonna tear his heart into ribbons. | 刀尖就可能划破心脏 |
[23:51] | Okay, we need to get it out. Cutting him open. | 我们得把它取出来 给他开胸 |
[23:53] | Hand me a rib spreader and a 10 blade. | 给我胸骨撑开器和10号手术刀 |
[23:54] | Gotcha. | 给你 |
[24:01] | That’s medicine? | 这是药吗 |
[24:02] | It was in a soda bottle. | 放在苏打水瓶子里 |
[24:05] | Uh, it’s actually printer’s ink. | 其实是印刷墨水 |
[24:07] | Uh, paramedic picked it up from the newspaper plant. | 护理人员在报纸厂找到的 |
[24:09] | Same chemical structure. | 有相同的化学结构 |
[24:10] | The cesium in your intestines | 你肠子里的铯 |
[24:12] | will bond with the crystals in the ink, | 可以和墨水里的结晶结合 |
[24:14] | and you will evacuate the contaminant. | 你就能把污染物排出来了 |
[24:17] | Will it hurt? | 疼不疼 |
[24:18] | Not at all. | 一点也不疼 |
[24:19] | Though your, uh, your poop will be bright blue. | 虽然你的…你的大便会是天蓝色的 |
[24:24] | What if it doesn’t work? | 要是不管用呢 |
[24:26] | Right. We’ll cross that bridge when we get to it, okay? | 车到山前必有路 好吗 |
[24:28] | Sorry, but you — you’ve been saying that a lot. | 抱歉 但是你一直都这么说 |
[24:32] | This — this will help you. | 这肯定会帮到你 |
[24:35] | It’s gonna help. | 会管用的 |
[24:36] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[24:38] | Okay. | 好的 |
[24:39] | All right, um, you will feel a gag in your throat. | 到时你的喉咙处会有点想呕吐 |
[24:45] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[24:47] | That’s — that’s okay. | 没关系 |
[24:48] | Hey, uh, do — do me a favor, okay? | 帮我个忙好吗 |
[24:51] | All right. Close your eyes. | 好的 闭上眼睛 |
[24:54] | – It’s okay. – Okay. | -没事的 -好 |
[24:55] | All right, close your eyes. | 好 闭上眼睛 |
[24:56] | Okay. | 好的 |
[24:58] | Now, imagine you’re on crescent lake with your dad. | 现在 想象着你和你爸爸在月牙湾畔 |
[25:08] | Get ordered everything — C.T., waiting room, bathrooms. | 都安排好了 CT室 候诊室 卫生间 |
[25:12] | – All done. – Great. | -全部搞定 -很好 |
[25:13] | Doctor thing doesn’t work out, | 医术没什么长进 |
[25:14] | You got a bright future in housekeeping. | 客房服务倒是挺有潜力 |
[25:16] | Okay, let’s reopen to trauma. | 好了 重开创伤急救室 |
[25:18] | Tell Drew, | 告知德鲁 |
[25:19] | and, uh, take down all the caution tape | 撤下所有的警示带 |
[25:21] | except for this side of the floor. | 除了这边的 |
[25:22] | Thanks, Kenny. | 谢了肯尼 |
[25:24] | Oren stays quarantined | 奥伦先在隔离区待着 |
[25:25] | till we know how he responds to the antidote. | 等到他对解毒剂有反应再说 |
[25:43] | Back again? | 又来了吗 |
[25:44] | I’m not the only one. | 还有人呢 |
[25:45] | So is the guy who said he learned his lesson. | 这就是那个声称学到教训的人 |
[25:52] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[25:53] | Got called to alamo plaza, man down. | 被叫去阿拉莫广场 说是有人受伤 |
[25:57] | He was dead when I arrived. | 我到的时候他就已经死了 |
[26:00] | What a waste. | 真是可惜 |
[26:01] | Hey, he refused care. What else could you do? | 他拒绝治疗 你能怎么办 |
[26:05] | Hey, can you let me in? | 你能让我进来吗 |
[26:06] | I got to fax some paperwork | 送他去停尸间之前 |
[26:07] | before I transfer him to the morgue. | 我要发几份传真 |
[26:08] | – Yeah. – Thanks. | -来吧 -谢了 |
[26:13] | Damn! How long’s it gonna be? | 妈的 还要多久才好 |
[26:14] | Tell you when we’re ready. | 好了就告诉你 |
[26:19] | – Thanks. – You’re letting that bitch in there? | -谢了 -你居然让那个婊子进去了 |
[26:22] | What’d you call me? | 你刚叫我什么 |
[26:23] | A bitch, bitch. | 婊子 臭婊子 |
[26:25] | Look, back up — | 你给我滚 |
[26:28] | Drew, man! What the hell?! | 德鲁 大哥 怎么回事 |
[26:30] | What are you doing? | 你干什么 |
[26:31] | He was trying to come in. | 他想闯进去 |
[26:32] | That — that’s fine. We’re open again. | 可以啊 已经重新开放了 |
[26:36] | I’ll get a gurney. | 我去叫轮床 |
[26:37] | Your white blood cell count was lower, | 你的白血球数很低 |
[26:39] | but that — that was expected. | 但这是预料之中的 |
[26:40] | Next test will tell us how the antidote did. | 下个检查就能知道解毒剂有没有效了 |
[26:43] | It’s a bummer we never got superpowers, Paul. | 碰上这种倒霉事有超能力也没辙 保罗 |
[26:47] | If we, uh, if we did, what would yours be? | 万一呢 你想变成什么 |
[26:49] | Go back in time. | 回到过去 |
[26:50] | Like, fly superfast, but in reverse. | 飞跃光速 逆行而上 |
[26:52] | Well, uh, what — what era would you, uh, travel to? | 你想穿越到哪个时代呢 |
[26:56] | Like, uh, to meet Lincoln or Da Vinci? | 见见林肯或者达·芬奇吗 |
[27:00] | This morning, before I got hurt, | 今天早晨 我受伤之前 |
[27:02] | and I would blow off work today like Ferris Bueller. | 我该像弗瑞斯·巴勒那样翘班的 |
[27:07] | – You ever seen that movie? – Yeah, yeah. | -你也看过那部电影吗 -看过 |
[27:13] | Uh-oh. No, no, it’s — it’s okay. | 没事 别担心 |
[27:14] | Um…platelets are down. Here. | 血小板下降了 给你 |
[27:16] | – Paul. – Here, hold this — hold this up there. | -保罗 -给 拿好 放到这里 |
[27:18] | Okay. | 好的 |
[27:21] | I kind of — I kind of can’t breathe, Paul. | 我有点呼吸不过来了 保罗 |
[27:23] | You’re fine. You’re fine. Don’t panic. | 你没事的 别紧张 |
[27:25] | Legs up, okay? | 抬腿 好吗 |
[27:26] | Hey, no, no. | 没事 没事 |
[27:27] | Can’t — Paul. | 不行 保罗 |
[27:29] | No, no, no. | 别 别 |
[27:31] | Oren? | 奥伦 |
[27:34] | I-I need help here! Somebody — somebody grab Topher! | 需要人手 有人吗 叫陶福来 |
[27:42] | All these cops out here and you knock the guy out? | 警察都在场 你就把这家伙打昏了吗 |
[27:44] | He started it. I was just… | 他先挑起来的 我只是… |
[27:46] | Protecting me. | 保护我 |
[27:48] | Okay. | 行吧 |
[27:49] | Hey, look, I’m on your team, all right, | 我是站在你们这边的 好吗 |
[27:51] | but get your stories straight. This isn’t just going away. | 但得编靠谱点 这事不会就这么算了 |
[27:55] | A crazy night, right? | 疯狂的一夜 是吧 |
[27:56] | They’re all crazy. | 他们都疯了 |
[27:58] | You talking about doctors now? | 你指的是你们这些医生吗 |
[28:02] | Where’s Topher?! | 陶福人呢 |
[28:03] | Paul’s guy’s coding! | 保罗的病人要不行了 |
[28:06] | Paul, what do you have? | 保罗 什么情况 |
[28:07] | He’s dehydrated from vomiting, | 他呕吐到脱水 |
[28:09] | electrolyte imbalance triggered v-fib, and he lost his pulse. | 电解质紊乱引起室颤 没有脉搏 |
[28:11] | What you’re gonna do is — | 你要做的是 |
[28:12] | I got it. I got it. | 我知道 知道 |
[28:14] | Don’t leave me. I got you. | 坚持住 我会救你的 |
[28:15] | Paul? | 保罗 |
[28:23] | What happened, Paul? | 我怎么了 保罗 |
[28:25] | You went away, but I, uh, I got you back. | 你刚才要不行了 我把你救回来了 |
[28:29] | Oh, thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[28:36] | Blade’s not anterior. Must be behind the heart. | 刀片不在前面 肯定是在心脏后面 |
[28:39] | Careful, Tee. One slip… | 小心 T 稍不小心就 |
[28:40] | No, he’s come this far. I’m not letting him down now. | 不会的 他撑到现在 我不会让他死的 |
[28:44] | Okay, I got it. | 好 我找到了 |
[28:47] | I’m worried about cutting the vena cava. | 恐怕是切到了腔静脉 |
[28:51] | – Curved kelly. – Yeah. | -大弯 -好 |
[28:54] | Okay. | 好的 |
[28:56] | Closer. | 再进来点 |
[28:58] | Almost there. | 快到了 |
[29:01] | Got it. | 找到了 |
[29:03] | Heart’s fibrillating. | 心脏纤颤 |
[29:05] | Okay. Give me some room. | 好 给我腾点空 |
[29:11] | I got it. | 夹到了 |
[29:18] | Nice. | 厉害 |
[29:19] | Heart’s back in sinus. | 回到窦性心律了 |
[29:21] | – We did it. – Yeah. | -我们成功了 -是的 |
[29:23] | Couldn’t have got through this without you. | 没你可办不成 |
[29:24] | Let’s close him up. | 给他缝合吧 |
[29:25] | Okay. Let’s do it. | 好的 来吧 |
[29:28] | I checked Laura’s medical records. | 我检查了劳拉的病历 |
[29:29] | She never got screened, knowing that she could have | 她从没做过筛查 不知道会像她爸爸一样 |
[29:32] | a ticking time bomb in her brain just like her dad. | 脑子里长个定时炸弹 |
[29:35] | It doesn’t mean it’s inevitable. | 那也不意味着无药可救了 |
[29:38] | Your mom’s cancer. | 你妈妈得了癌症 |
[29:39] | You take the brca test that we talked about, | 你去做乳腺癌易感基因筛查 |
[29:42] | see if you have the gene? | 确定你是否有易感基因 |
[29:44] | Actually, I did. | 我还真做检查了 |
[29:45] | I’m just… waiting for the results. | 我在…等待结果 |
[29:49] | That took guts. | 那是需要点勇气 |
[29:51] | Scary to face our future. | 面对未来难免恐惧 |
[29:56] | But if you can keep yourself from regretting something, | 但如果能让自己不去后悔惋惜 |
[29:57] | then you should do it, right? | 那还是可以面对的 是吧 |
[30:00] | Most definitely. | 差不多 |
[30:02] | So, I talked to my guy. | 我跟我的患者谈过了 |
[30:03] | Your stalker got paroled last week. | 跟踪你的家伙上一周获释了 |
[30:05] | What? | 什么 |
[30:06] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[30:07] | He had eight more years. | 他还要再蹲八年的 |
[30:09] | Made a deal. | 可能有认罪协议 |
[30:10] | But the D.O.C. wants your help. | 惩教局需要你的帮助 |
[30:11] | They can revoke his parole for harassing you, lock him up. | 他们想以骚扰你为由撤回假释 二进宫 |
[30:14] | Yeah, okay. | 没问题 |
[30:17] | I have to tell T.C. | 我要跟TC说一声 |
[30:18] | Wait. I thought he was a new man. | 等一下 我以为他跟以前不一样了 |
[30:20] | He is. | 没错 |
[30:22] | And we are. Look, it’s j– | 我们都不一样了 但是… |
[30:24] | There’s some things that he’s still working through, | 有些事他还没想通 |
[30:25] | and if I tell him about this — | 我如果跟他说了这事 |
[30:26] | I don’t understand, Jordan. | 真搞不懂你 乔丹 |
[30:28] | What are you so afraid of? | 你在怕什么呢 |
[30:30] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[30:31] | Look, Gwen, this isn’t like what happened to you. | 格温 毕竟这事没发生在你身上 |
[30:36] | I’m — Gwen, I’m sorry. | 我 格温 抱歉 |
[30:37] | I didn’t — I didn’t mean it that way. | 我不是那个意思 |
[30:38] | Figure it out and let me know… | 想好了告诉我一声 |
[30:43] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[30:47] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[30:56] | Annie. | 安妮 |
[30:58] | I thought you wanted to crash. | 我以为你要睡觉呢 |
[31:01] | You’re where? | 你在哪儿 |
[31:03] | Yeah, okay. | 好的 我知道了 |
[31:06] | I need your help with Annie. | 我想托你帮帮安妮 |
[31:08] | Oh, the sister-in-law. | 弟妹啊 |
[31:10] | She’s Thad’s wife. | 她是萨德的妻子 |
[31:12] | She seems like a hot mess. | 好像是个烫手的山药 |
[31:13] | Yeah, well, she hasn’t been the same since he died. | 是 萨德去世之后她就变了 |
[31:16] | She and Jordan not exactly kindred spirits? | 她和乔丹处不来吗 |
[31:18] | You could say they have a history. | 也可以说她们有点过节 |
[31:20] | That’s a catfight I don’t want a part of. | 女人打架这种事我可一点都不想搅和 |
[31:22] | – Well, good luck with that. – Yeah. | -那祝你好运 -好 |
[31:28] | I’m gonna…go. | 我准备…走了 |
[31:29] | You’re leaving? | 你要走吗 |
[31:30] | Yeah, I feel like crap. | 累惨了 |
[31:32] | I just want to crash at my place. | 就想回去瘫倒休息 |
[31:33] | You want me to come by later with some soup? | 要我买点汤水送过去吗 |
[31:35] | No, I need to sleep, but I’ll check in with you later. | 不用 睡一觉就好 回头再去找你 |
[31:39] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[31:43] | Did you, um, did you want to talk to me about something? | 你之前想跟我说什么吗 |
[31:47] | It can wait. | 再谈也不迟 |
[31:48] | Get some rest….. | 好好休息 |
[32:29] | Scott, I — Jordan, are you okay? | -斯科特 我 -乔丹 你没事吧 |
[32:30] | No, I-I… I have a patient. | 没事 我有个患者 |
[32:32] | – He’s been stalking me, and I don’t know – Walk. Come on. | -他一直跟踪我 -走 跟我走 |
[32:35] | Let’s get in the car and we’ll call the police. | 先到车里去 再报警 |
[32:36] | – But what — Jordan, come on. I’m not asking. – Let’s go. | -可是 -乔丹快走 没什么可是的 |
[32:38] | I’ll just cancel my meeting. | 我把会议取消掉 |
[32:45] | Yeah, this is Dr. Scott Clemmens | 我是斯科特·克莱门斯医生 |
[32:46] | at San Antonio Memorial. | 现在在圣安东尼奥纪念医院 |
[32:48] | I need to talk to the police right away. | 我这边情况紧急需要报警 |
[33:01] | Thought you needed to crash. | 你不是要睡觉的吗 |
[33:05] | I needed a nightcap, | 我要的是助眠酒 |
[33:07] | and there’s no booze at your house. | 你家什么酒都没有 |
[33:09] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[33:10] | Barkeep, uh, two of your finest Irish whiskeys. | 酒保 两杯最好的爱尔兰威士忌 |
[33:17] | I’m okay. Thanks. | 不用给我 谢谢 |
[33:21] | T.C. Callahan refusing Irish whiskey? | TC·卡拉翰不喝爱尔兰威士忌 |
[33:24] | It’s the end of days. | 太阳打西边出来了 |
[33:26] | Why are you here, Annie? | 你来这为了什么 安妮 |
[33:29] | I couldn’t stay in your place anymore, Tee. | 我不能在你家待了 T |
[33:33] | Thad’s everywhere. | 到处都是萨德 |
[33:35] | It got me so damn depressed. | 让我很抑郁 |
[33:37] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[33:38] | I-I get that. | 我懂 |
[33:41] | I’ve been there. | 经历过 |
[33:44] | I’m starting over. | 我要重新开始 |
[33:45] | But I wanted to finally say goodbye first, you and me. | 但是我要先正式道别过去 你和我 |
[33:51] | Just give him a proper send-off. | 好好地跟他告别 |
[33:52] | One last wake. | 最后的守夜 |
[33:54] | I don’t need to get wasted anymore to celebrate my brother. | 我不用非得喝酒来悼念我弟弟 |
[33:56] | No, but it’d be a lot more fun. | 是不用 但更好玩 |
[34:00] | Big man on campus. | 校园红人 |
[34:01] | Look at the kid. | 看看那孩子 |
[34:03] | Hey, Toph, yo, you should have seen our boy | 阿福 你应该看看咱这大小伙子 |
[34:04] | – flying solo on that code. – I know… | -医院封锁时单枪匹马上战场 -我知道 |
[34:06] | He’s really stepping up. | 他确实很有担当 |
[34:08] | Paul. Excuse us, gentlemen. | 保罗 失陪一下 |
[34:11] | I got, uh, Oren’s last test. | 奥伦最后检测结果出来了 |
[34:20] | Are you serious? | 你说真的吗 |
[34:22] | I’m sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[34:26] | You have two weeks, maybe — maybe three. | 你还有两周时间 或者三周 |
[34:31] | T-there’s the possibility of a bone marrow transplant, | 有骨髓移植的可能性 |
[34:33] | But it’s a Hail Mary. | 那也只能听天命了 |
[34:35] | What about Alaska? | 阿拉斯加呢 |
[34:36] | Can I still go to Alaska? | 我还能去阿拉斯加吗 |
[34:38] | You’ll be too weak. | 你会虚弱到去不了 |
[34:41] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[34:42] | But we can — we can make you comfortable here. | 但我们会尽可能让你在这里过得舒适 |
[34:45] | No. No. I want to go to my dad’s house. | 不 我想去我爸爸家 |
[34:47] | I want to — | 我想… |
[34:48] | Can’t stay here. | 不能待在这 |
[34:51] | Oren, um… | 奥伦 |
[34:54] | You’re still contaminated, Oren. | 奥伦 你还是被污染状态 |
[34:55] | I know, but… | 我知道 可是… |
[34:58] | You’ll expose your dad to radiation, | 你会使你父亲曝露在辐射中 |
[35:01] | Poison his house by brushing your teeth, using the toilet. | 刷牙上厕所 都会让房子被污染 |
[35:08] | I-it’s — it’s better if you stay here, okay? | 你最好还是待在这 懂吗 |
[35:10] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[35:12] | It’s best if I stay here. | 我最好还是待在这 |
[35:14] | I’m — I’m so sor– | 我非常遗憾… |
[35:16] | I’m so sorry…Oren. | 我非常遗憾 奥伦 |
[35:20] | I got that job so that I could go on the trip. | 我做那份工作 是为了可以去旅行 |
[35:25] | And now I can’t even go on the trip because of the job. | 结果现在因为那份工作 却无法再去旅行了 |
[35:29] | I… | 我 |
[35:31] | I feel like… | 我感觉… |
[35:33] | somebody stole my life. | 我的这一生都被人夺走了 |
[35:41] | Will… | 你… |
[35:43] | Will you still take care of me? | 你会继续照顾我吗 |
[35:47] | Every day. | 每天都会 |
[35:50] | If you’ll let me. | 如果你愿意 |
[35:53] | Yeah, I just don’t want… | 我愿意 我只是… |
[35:56] | I just don’t want to do it alone, you know? | 不希望孤独地死去 |
[36:04] | Can I… | 我能不能… |
[36:14] | What’s-her-name know you’re here? | 某女知道你在这儿吗 |
[36:15] | What’s-her-name does not. | 某女不知道 |
[36:17] | I can’t believe you’re still with her. | 不敢相信你还跟她在一起 |
[36:18] | Why does Jordan bug you so much? | 你怎么就那么烦乔丹 |
[36:20] | She thinks she’s better than me. | 她一副眼高于顶的样子 |
[36:21] | Nah. I don’t think she thinks that at all. | 没有 我不觉得她有那样 |
[36:25] | You’re blind when it comes to her. | 一扯到她身上 你就是个瞎子 |
[36:27] | She’s not family. | 她不是家人 |
[36:30] | Oh. I almost forgot. | 差点忘了 |
[36:31] | I want to show you. | 给你看 |
[36:33] | I got your mom’s videos transferred to digital. | 我把妈妈的录像带转成数码的了 |
[36:38] | Pony football. | 少年橄榄球 |
[36:40] | Thad hit three touchdowns that game. | 萨德那场打了三个触地得分 |
[36:43] | Your brother was on our team. | 你哥哥也在我们队 |
[36:45] | Greg. | 格雷格 |
[36:46] | Thad and I had a bet who could talk to you first, | 我和萨德打赌 看谁能先和你搭上话 |
[36:49] | and he hid my bike. | 他把我自行车藏起来了 |
[36:52] | And he beat me to it that day. | 那天还揍了我 |
[36:56] | What if you’d won the bet? | 要是你赌赢了怎么办 |
[37:04] | …call has been forwarded to an automated voice messaging system. | 已转移到自动语音信箱 |
[37:09] | He must be sleeping, ’cause he’s still not answering. | 他肯定睡觉呢 还没接电话 |
[37:11] | Well, then I’m staying. | 那我留下 |
[37:12] | No. No, Scott, I’m — I’m fine. | 不用 斯科特 我没事 |
[37:15] | You can go. It’s okay. | 你可以走 没事 |
[37:16] | Jordan. I saw your face. | 乔丹 我看到你那表情了 |
[37:20] | You were terrified. | 吓坏了的样子 |
[37:22] | Come on. | 没事 |
[37:23] | You don’t have to put on a front. | 你跟我不用装坚强 |
[37:25] | I’m not T.C. | 我不是TC |
[37:27] | What does that mean? | 你什么意思 |
[37:30] | You know what that means. | 你知道我什么意思 |
[37:32] | You’re scared. | 你害怕了 |
[37:35] | That’s normal. | 那很正常 |
[37:37] | I still can’t believe they let him out. | 想不到他居然被放出来了 |
[37:39] | Well, now they’ll put him right back in — | 他们马上就会把他抓回去 |
[37:42] | for good this time. | 再也不会放了 |
[37:45] | Thank you for being here, scott. | 谢谢你陪着我 斯科特 |
[37:47] | Any time you have an insane stalker, I’m your guy. | 遇到跟踪狂 随时找我 |
[37:52] | Anyway, you should get some rest. | 总之 你该休息了 |
[37:55] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[37:57] | You have the exposure of 30 x-rays, | 你曝露在三十倍的X射线中 |
[38:00] | So take the prussian blue pills for a month to be safe. | 所以吃一个月普鲁士蓝药片保平安 |
[38:03] | And take a few days off, too. | 在家休息几天 |
[38:05] | I’m — I’m okay, actually. | 我真没事 |
[38:08] | Yeah, I’ll see you tomorrow? | 这样吧 我们明天见 |
[38:10] | Okay. | 好的 |
[38:12] | You did good, Paul. | 做得不错 保罗 |
[38:14] | You didn’t think. You acted. | 你没犹豫 直接行动 |
[38:16] | That’s the first step to being a real doctor. | 这是当医生的第一步 |
[38:29] | Hey. I was just about to leave you a note. | 我刚准备给你留张字条 |
[38:31] | That’s — that’s perfect timing. | 时机刚刚好 |
[38:32] | I was — was looking for you. | 我也在找你 |
[38:34] | I wanted to give you my going-away gift. | 准备给你我的临别赠礼 |
[38:39] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[38:41] | Sure. | 不客气 |
[38:48] | Very stylish. | 太时髦了 |
[38:49] | – Yeah. It’s good. – Perfection, right? | -不错 -完美是吧 |
[38:50] | Absolutely. Yeah. | 当然 |
[38:52] | I just — I figured if I got stationed | 我只是想如果我在某个热带地区 |
[38:55] | somewhere tropical, and… | 安置下来 |
[38:57] | Well, you wanted to visit, you know, you’d be set. | 你想来的话 包吃包住 |
[39:03] | So, that’s an invitation? | 所以这是邀请我吗 |
[39:05] | Yes. It is. | 没错 是的 |
[39:08] | You know, the shift is over, and I’m not your boss anymore. | 这边工作结束了 我不再是你的领导 |
[39:12] | So I can say what I want. | 我可以有什么就说什么了 |
[39:14] | Which is? | 说什么 |
[39:36] | Come on, Kenny. | 走吧 肯尼 |
[39:53] | Hey, dad. | 爸爸 |
[39:56] | Yeah, it’s, | 是我 |
[39:58] | Yeah, not so good, actually. | 不是太好 |
[40:04] | Yeah, do you have a minute to talk? | 有空聊聊吗 |
[40:26] | The stingray. I loved that bike. | 闪电鱼 我超爱这自行车 |
[40:29] | I had a three-speed shifter on the frame. | 车上有三级变速 |
[40:32] | He’d never let me ride it. | 他从来不借我骑 |
[40:34] | I bet he’d let you ride it now. | 他现在肯定让你骑 |
[40:38] | Let’s go back to your place. | 我们回你家 |
[40:40] | I’ll make my famous bloody marys. | 我给你调拿手的血腥玛丽 |
[40:42] | I’ll get the tab. | 我买单 |
[40:47] | 未接来电 乔丹 | |
[40:47] | Jordan called. | 乔丹打的 |
[40:49] | Of course she did. | 她不打就怪了 |
[40:50] | I better call her back. | 我还是给她回一个吧 |
[40:52] | I’m gonna hit the ladies’. Watch my purse. | 我去个洗手间 帮我看包 |
[41:18] | Hey, uh, saw you called. | 看到你打电话来了 |
[41:20] | Um, sorry. You must be sleeping, so sleep well. | 抱歉 你睡了吧 好梦 |
[41:27] | Could you, uh, take care of Annie’s purse? | 能不能帮我看下安妮的包 |
[41:29] | I got to get some air. | 我去透透气 |