时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:16] | Where you headed, little lady? | 美女 你去哪儿啊 |
[00:17] | Oh, my God. Thank you so much. | 天啊 太谢谢你了 |
[00:19] | You’re so sweet. | 你人真好 |
[00:20] | I had a flat a mile back, | 我车胎漏气了停在一英里开外 |
[00:22] | and my legs are killing me. | 我走了好久腿疼死了 |
[00:24] | But anyway, uh, I’m looking to get to Laredo. | 话说 我想搭车去拉雷多 |
[00:27] | How far are you headed? | 你要开去哪儿 |
[00:28] | Not that far. | 反正不去那儿 |
[00:31] | Look, | 听着 |
[00:32] | I promise… | 我保证… |
[00:34] | I’ll show you a good time. | 我会让你好好快活一番 |
[00:38] | Well, all right, get in. | 好吧 上来吧 |
[00:46] | Hey, wait! No! | 等等 住手 |
[00:52] | For everyone who beat the fog into work today, | 向所有和大雾斗争坚持上班的英雄们献上 |
[00:56] | a little tidbit from your resident yogi, Chavez — | 住院医瑜伽大师 夏瓦兹医生倾力呈现 |
[01:00] | basic warrior pose. | 基本武士式 |
[01:02] | Really? Has to have his shirt off? | 他干嘛非得脱衣服不可 |
[01:05] | I wish I didn’t like that so much. | 我真不想承认我看得目不转睛 |
[01:08] | How about a tougher pose, there, yogi? | 瑜伽大师 能不能换个难点的动作 |
[01:10] | This seems rather easy. | 这个太简单了 |
[01:11] | Sure, how about warrior III? | 当然 武士第三式怎么样 |
[01:13] | Bend at the hips, making your back flat as a table. | 身体前倾 背部跟地面保持水平 |
[01:19] | Let’s see how long you can hold that one, Mr. M.M.A. | 综合搏击专家 换你来做我看你能撑多久 |
[01:23] | Let’s see how long you can hold these. | 不如看看你能撑多久不让它们掉 |
[01:24] | Oh, I walked right into this one, didn’t I? | 这纯属我自己作死 是吧 |
[01:27] | Namaste. | 有礼了 |
[01:28] | Welcome to the night shift, downward doc. | 欢迎来到夜班世界 下犬式医生 |
[01:31] | Incoming! | 患者来了 |
[01:35] | 12-year-old female caught in a flash flood. | 十二岁女孩遭遇洪暴 |
[01:37] | Slammed into a rock. | 撞在石头上 |
[01:38] | Neck laceration, abdominal contusions. | 颈部撕裂 腹部挫伤 |
[01:39] | B.P. 90/60. | 血压90/60 |
[01:41] | Her name is Abby. | 她叫艾比 |
[01:42] | Abby, sweetie? | 艾比 亲爱的 |
[01:43] | Sweetie, can you hear me? | 亲爱的 能听到我说话吗 |
[01:44] | Her GCS is 4-4-2. You’re not gonna get much. | 昏迷指数勉强评到4-4-2 |
[01:47] | Okay, get ready to transfer. | 准备转移 |
[01:49] | Buckles off. | 松开搭扣 |
[01:50] | Get rid of this blanket. | 拿掉毯子 |
[01:52] | On my count. 1, 2, 3. | 数到三 一 二 三 |
[01:56] | All right. | 好了 |
[01:58] | All right. Guarding. Pelvis is unstable. | 注意保护 骨盆不稳定 |
[02:02] | Surgical belly on exam. | 腹部膨隆 |
[02:03] | Checking for cervical vertebrae. | 检查颈椎 |
[02:05] | Call x-ray. We need a lateral c-spine. | 准备颈椎侧位X光 |
[02:07] | We have to make sure that her neck’s not broken. | 我们得确保她的脖子没断 |
[02:08] | What else we got, Gwen? | 格温 还有病人吗 |
[02:09] | The only other incoming we have | 收治的两名伤者中 |
[02:10] | is her older brother Blake, 17. | 另一个是她哥哥布莱克 十七岁 |
[02:12] | He dove into the water after her. He’s hypothermic. | 他为了救她潜入水中 现在体温过低 |
[02:15] | Yeah, saw the blue lips. He needs oxygen. | 看到嘴唇发紫了 他需要氧气 |
[02:16] | 80 tympanic. Pop around. Here we go. | 耳温26.7度 推过来 开始吧 |
[02:20] | His organs are gonna shut down if we don’t warm him up soon. | 如不能尽快使他体温回升 则会多脏器衰竭 |
[02:23] | Kenny, we’ll need the bair hugger. | 肯尼 我们需要复温毯 |
[02:24] | All right, on my count. 1, 2, and 3. | 好了 数到三 一 二 三 |
[02:28] | – You got this covered? – Got it. | -交给你了 -没问题 |
[02:29] | Good. Brave kid. | 好的 他挺勇敢的 |
[02:31] | Reckless kid. | 是「莽撞」才对 |
[02:32] | Apparently went dirt-biking right when the flood hit. | 洪水爆发的时候还在越野摩托上飚呢 |
[02:36] | Ragosa, we got two minors, both critical. | 拉戈萨 两个未成年病患生命垂危 |
[02:38] | We need to track down their parents, | 我们得找到他们的父母 |
[02:39] | and we’re getting slammed. | 而且我们人手不足 |
[02:40] | Where’s T.C. and Jordan? | TC和乔丹在哪儿 |
[02:41] | Uh, they’re still at the Search-and-Rescue lecture with Paul. | 他们还在听「搜索与援救」讲座 保罗也在 |
[02:43] | Okay? They’ll be back soon. | 他们很快就回来 |
[02:47] | Son of a bitch. | 天杀的 |
[02:49] | Tire’s shredded, steering is broken. | 轮胎千疮百孔 转向器也坏了 |
[02:51] | We’re not going anywhere. | 我们寸步难行 |
[02:52] | You were driving too fast. | 你开得太快了 |
[02:54] | I knew I should have driven. | 我就知道应该我开 |
[02:55] | I wasn’t driving too fast. | 我才没有开很快 |
[02:56] | There’s rocks in the road. | 是有石头在路中间 |
[02:57] | I didn’t put the rocks in the road. | 又不是我放在那儿的 |
[02:58] | Hey, guys, guys. | 两位 听我说 |
[03:00] | We weren’t the first to hit them. | 撞车的可不止我们一个 |
[03:05] | Those look like fresh skid marks. | 看着像是车辆打滑留下的痕迹 |
[03:16] | God. | 天啊 |
[03:19] | Paul, you, uh, grab Jordan’s med kit. | 保罗 你去拿乔丹的医疗箱 |
[03:21] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[03:28] | That was fast. | 太快了吧 |
[03:30] | “Be quick, don’t hurry.” — John Wooden. | 「要迅速 别心急」 约翰·伍登说的 |
[03:32] | Google him. | 请谷歌 |
[03:34] | It’s coming from Abby. | 是艾比的手机 |
[03:38] | God, it — it’s her mom from work. | 天 是她妈妈 她下班了 |
[03:41] | Talk to her. | 接电话 |
[03:41] | Tell her we need consent for surgery now. | 告诉她我们需要她同意立刻手术 |
[03:43] | How do I tell her? I-I don’t even know what to say. | 怎么告诉 我都不知道说什么 |
[03:46] | Just break it gently. | 慢慢进入主题 |
[03:47] | No parent wants to hear their kid’s in the E.R. | 没有父母希望听到自己的孩子在急症室 |
[03:51] | It looks like they came off the turn | 他们好像是在转弯后 |
[03:52] | and came over the embankment. | 重重地撞上了路堤 |
[03:55] | And the driver? | 司机怎么样 |
[03:56] | Decapitated. | 头没了 |
[03:58] | Not pretty. | 很惨烈 |
[03:59] | – Not gonna look. – I’m not gonna look. | -别看… -我没准备看… |
[04:02] | Well, I guess we should call it in, huh? | 我猜我们能报警了 是吧 |
[04:03] | Yeah. Yeah. | 没错 |
[04:05] | Hey, you hear that? | 听到了吗 |
[04:08] | Yeah. | 听到了 |
[04:12] | Tee, be careful. | T 小心点 |
[04:23] | It’s okay. We’re doctors. | 别担心 我们是医生 |
[04:26] | Médicos? | 大夫 |
[04:29] | No, no, no, no, no! Wait, wait! No! | 别走啊 等等 |
[04:31] | No! No, wait! Whoa, whoa! Hey, no! | 等等 喂 等等 |
[04:34] | It’s all right. | 没事的 |
[04:35] | We can help you. | 我们能帮你们 |
[04:38] | All right. | 好吧 |
[04:40] | T.C., look. | TC 看 |
[04:44] | Carla! Hermana? | 卡拉 姐姐 |
[04:46] | – Por favor! – It’s okay. | -救救我们 -别担心 |
[04:50] | Four victims. Two of them are critical. | 四名伤者 其中两名伤势严重 |
[04:52] | Okay, no ambulance and no chance of an airlift in this fog. | 没有救护车 这种大雾天直升机也没戏 |
[04:57] | Okay, it would be probably best not to stay here. | 我们最好别呆在这儿 |
[04:59] | All right, it’s freezing cold. | 这里冷得要死 |
[05:00] | We’re on unstable ground. | 地面也不稳 |
[05:01] | We need shelter now. | 我们要找个地方栖身 |
[05:02] | I think there was a store about a quarter mile back, | 我记得离这里不远有家商店 |
[05:05] | just around the curve. | 就在弯道边上 |
[05:06] | Okay, let’s go there. All right, let’s do it. | 好 我们去那儿 就这么办 |
[05:09] | My sister — is she okay? | 我妹妹…她还好吗 |
[05:11] | We don’t know yet. She has been badly injured. | 还不能断定 她伤得很重 |
[05:14] | Breathe in for me. | 吸气 |
[05:14] | I was supposed to watch her. | 我应该照看她的 |
[05:16] | God, you can’t let anything happen to her. | 天 你千万不能让她出事 |
[05:17] | Listen, we are doing the very best that we can. | 听着 我们在尽全力抢救 |
[05:20] | But we got to take care of you, too, okay? | 但我们也得照顾好你 好吗 |
[05:24] | Is this Abby’s brother? How’s he doing? | 这是艾比的哥哥 他怎么样了 |
[05:26] | Hypothermia, but he’s warming up. | 低温症 体温在回升了 |
[05:28] | Yeah, his core temp is about 97. | 现在体温到了36.1度 |
[05:30] | He’s looking good. | 看着不错 |
[05:35] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[05:39] | This kid is drowning. Intubate! | 这孩子要溺死了 插管 |
[05:41] | Wait a minute, sats are fine. | 等一下 氧饱和很正常 |
[05:43] | Drew! Right now! | 德鲁 现在就做 |
[05:45] | Let’s go! | 快点啊 |
[05:45] | We don’t have much time. Just do it! | 没时间了 快点动手 |
[05:50] | Cricoid pressure. | 压迫环状软骨 |
[05:52] | Pulse ox is down to 87. | 指脉氧降到87 |
[05:53] | Let’s go. Get it in. | 快把管子插进去 |
[05:55] | His cords are slammed shut. I can’t pass the tube. | 他的声带闭合了 管子插不进去 |
[05:57] | Toph, he’s choking to death. | 陶福 他要窒息而死了 |
[06:11] | 夜 班 医 生 | |
[06:11] | 第 二 季 第 六 集 | |
[06:16] | Okay, sats down to 70. | 氧饱和降到70 |
[06:17] | Airway still closed. What is that? | 气道依然闭合 那是什么 |
[06:19] | Laryngeal nerve block. | 喉神经阻滞 |
[06:21] | It’ll paralyze the vocal cords. | 它会导致声带麻痹 |
[06:22] | Hopefully, we can open them up. | 但愿我们能把气道打开 |
[06:25] | What happened to him? | 他怎么了 |
[06:26] | It’s called dry drowning. | 干性溺死 |
[06:28] | His vocal cords are seizing up from being underwater. | 他的声带在溺水后变得僵硬 |
[06:30] | Okay, let’s go! Intubate. | 好了 快 插管 |
[06:33] | Come on, Blake. | 挺住 布莱克 |
[06:34] | Hang on for your sister. | 为了妹妹你要挺住啊 |
[06:37] | Paul, what have we got in the kit? | 保罗 急救箱里都有什么 |
[06:38] | Uh, not much. | 没多少东西 |
[06:43] | She’s having trouble breathing. | 她呼吸困难 |
[06:45] | Get me a bait hook, size 5. | 给我一个五号鱼钩 |
[06:47] | Yeah, uh, what’s it for? | 好 用来干嘛的 |
[06:49] | A little front-line medicine. | 简单的前线治疗 |
[06:50] | Her tongue is blocking her airway, | 她的舌头堵住了气管 |
[06:52] | So we’re gonna put the hook through her tongue and lip. | 所以我们要用钩子穿过嘴唇钩住她的舌头 |
[06:54] | This should hold the tongue in place to keep her airway clear. | 这应该能够固定舌头 保证气管畅通 |
[06:57] | She may go into shock when you put the hook through the lip. | 你把钩子刺穿她嘴唇的时候她可能会休克 |
[06:59] | Never been in a situation like this — not even close. | 从来没遇到过这样的事 类似的也没有 |
[07:02] | Have the ambu bag ready. | 准备好急救包 |
[07:03] | No anesthetic. Lo siento. | 我们没法麻醉你 抱歉 |
[07:16] | Hey, beautiful. | 嗨 美女 |
[07:18] | Hey, after the shift, | 下班以后 |
[07:19] | – I thought maybe we’d, uh – Oh, just n-not here, okay? | -我觉得我们…-现在谈这个不合适 |
[07:21] | I-I got to get Joey. | 我得去找乔伊 |
[07:22] | Blake’s sister is getting prepped for surgery. | 布莱克的妹妹已经准备好做手术了 |
[07:24] | Oh, yeah. | 哦 对 |
[07:24] | Well, how do you like working with downward doc? | 你跟下犬式医生一起工作感觉如何 |
[07:26] | I mean, he’s actually really humble. | 他人真的很谦逊 |
[07:28] | Last night, he spent two hours stitching kids up in the E.R. | 昨晚 他整整花了两个小时为孩子们缝合 |
[07:29] | Just because you guys got slammed. | 就因为你们这些家伙老欺负人家 |
[07:31] | Wait a minute. Us guys? | 等等 什么叫我们这些家伙 |
[07:33] | Anyway, I — I got to run. | 算了 我得走了 |
[07:35] | Just — just let me know when the mom gets here, okay? | 等他们妈妈到了叫我 好吗 |
[07:37] | Yeah. | 好 |
[07:41] | Joey? | 乔伊 |
[07:44] | Oh, I’m sorry to interrupt. | 抱歉打扰你了 |
[07:46] | No worries. | 没事 |
[07:48] | What did he C.T. show? | 他的CT情况如何 |
[07:49] | A grade 2 pelvic fracture, I think. | 我认为是二级盆骨骨折 |
[07:51] | Take a look for yourself. | 你来看 |
[07:55] | Oh, no. | 糟糕 |
[07:56] | No, that’s a grade 3. | 这是三级骨折 |
[07:58] | Look, pelvis is broken from both sides. | 看 盆骨两边都裂了 |
[08:00] | That’s nasty stuff. | 真够糟糕的 |
[08:01] | How is she doing? | 她情况怎么样 |
[08:03] | Just not well. Losing blood. | 不怎么好 失血过多 |
[08:05] | It just… her blood pressure’s… | 就她的血压… |
[08:07] | Keep talking. | 继续 |
[08:09] | …barely holding a 90 systolic. | 收缩压勉强保持在90 |
[08:11] | And I, uh, I think she has a ruptured bladder. | 而且我觉得她膀胱破了 |
[08:14] | Okay, I need you to meet me in pre-op in 10 minutes. | 知道了 十分钟内到术前准备室碰头 |
[08:17] | All right? | 好吗 |
[08:19] | Okay. | 行 |
[08:19] | Krista, you seem nervous. | 克丽丝塔 你看起来很紧张 |
[08:23] | A little. | 有点儿 |
[08:24] | I just — I just remember when I was 12, | 我只是想起了我在十二岁的时候 |
[08:26] | sneaking out with my older brother. | 和我哥哥偷偷溜出去玩 |
[08:28] | This just isn’t fair | 这很不公平 |
[08:29] | You need to put that out of your mind. | 你现在别想这些 |
[08:32] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[08:33] | This little girl’s life depends on us being focused… | 这孩子的命就捏在我们的手里了 |
[08:36] | in present. | 专注当下 |
[08:40] | Now, let me see your game face. | 来 做个鬼脸 |
[08:42] | Come on, you have a game face, right? | 来嘛 你会做鬼脸的 对吗 |
[08:48] | Okay, we’ll — we’ll work on the game face. | 行 鬼脸这项技能我们还需要努力练练 |
[08:51] | Okay. | 好 |
[08:51] | Dr. Clegg 9732. | 克雷格医生 9732 |
[08:56] | Boy is stable for now. | 哥哥现在稳定了 |
[08:58] | These two are pretty close. | 兄妹俩感情很好 |
[09:01] | Krista talked to the mother. | 克丽丝塔跟他们妈妈谈过了 |
[09:02] | She’s trying to get he as fast as she can. | 她尽快赶过来 |
[09:04] | Aw, good luck in this fog. | 这么大的雾 祝她好运吧 |
[09:06] | Oh, and, uh, we’re gonna get slammed tonight. | 我们今晚有的忙了 |
[09:08] | Paul just called. | 保罗刚刚打电话过来 |
[09:08] | He, T.C., and Jordan are out stranded | 他 TC和乔丹和四个车祸遇难者 |
[09:10] | – With four crash victims… – Oh, man. | -困在了一起 -不是吧 |
[09:12] | …which means you are now my new scut puppy. | 也就是说你现在是我的小哈巴狗了 |
[09:14] | Meaning? | 什么意思 |
[09:15] | Meaning, you do whatever I say. | 意思就是你要对我言听计从 |
[09:18] | All right? You’re in the trenches now, boy. | 懂吗 你现在落我的手里了 孩子 |
[09:21] | All right, now, lots of patients tonight. | 不闹了 今晚患者很多 |
[09:23] | Now, greet them, write down their pain level | 现在 去找他们谈话 记录疼痛等级 |
[09:25] | – On a scale from 1 to 10, find… – Kenny. | -从一到十打分 -肯尼 |
[09:28] | I pretty much ran the e.R. | 急诊我都跑得滚瓜烂熟了 |
[09:30] | I think I can handle this. | 我觉得这点我还是会的 |
[09:32] | Okay. | 行 |
[09:34] | There’s your first customer. | 你的第一个患者来了 |
[09:39] | Good evening, sir. | 晚上好 先生 |
[09:40] | My name is Michael. | 我叫迈克 |
[09:41] | On a scale from 1 to 10, can you — | 从一到十评估你的疼痛 你能… |
[09:46] | Nice to meet you. | 很高兴认识你 |
[09:47] | Yeah, well, you definitely handled that. | 看来你的确是游刃有余啊 |
[09:56] | Hola. Me llamo Jordan. | 你好 我是乔丹 |
[09:59] | Ana. Ana. | 安娜 我叫安娜 |
[10:00] | Breath sounds aren’t good. Keep bagging. | 呼吸状况不怎么好 继续气囊辅助呼吸 |
[10:02] | ?Y Carla, mi hermana? | 我姐姐 卡拉 |
[10:04] | How is she? | 她情况怎么样 |
[10:05] | She’s unconscious from shock, | 她由于休克导致了昏迷 |
[10:07] | and we’re helping her breathe. | 我们在帮助她呼吸 |
[10:08] | Uh, ella no puede respirar. | 她不能自主呼吸 |
[10:10] | But we’re going to do everything that we can. | 我们会竭尽全力救治她的 |
[10:13] | Vamos hacer todo que podamos. | 我们会竭尽全力的 |
[10:19] | ?Qué pasa¿ | 到底是怎么回事 |
[10:23] | Ana, you need to trust me. | 安娜 你得相信我 |
[10:25] | Soy tu doctora. | 我是你的医生 |
[10:27] | What are you afraid of? | 你在害怕谁呢 |
[10:29] | ?De quién tienes miedo¿ | 你到底在害怕什么 |
[10:32] | His name is Hector. | 他叫赫克托 |
[10:34] | él es un coyote. | 他是蛇头 |
[10:36] | He took us — de nuestra familia en el Salvador. | 他带着我们…我们家住在萨尔瓦多 |
[10:40] | He is an evil man. | 他是个坏蛋 |
[10:43] | If Hector lives, he kills us all. | 如果赫克托活下来 他会杀光我们 |
[10:50] | Going to perform an exploratory laparotomy | 我们马上对12岁患者艾比·梅纳 |
[10:53] | on Abby Maynor, age 12, to repair a ruptured bladder. | 实施剖腹探查术以修复破裂的膀胱 |
[10:57] | 15 blade, please. | 15号刀 |
[10:59] | Not to me. Uh, to her. | 不是给我 给她 |
[11:03] | Y-you want me to open? | 你要让我来开腹 |
[11:05] | You’re here to learn. | 你是来这儿学东西的 |
[11:07] | Pfannenstiel incision, horizontal, across the pelvis. | 在下腹切一个水平切口 横跨盆骨 |
[11:19] | I don’t know why I’m so nervous. | 我也不知道为什么我那么紧张 |
[11:21] | Because you’re thinking about the girl, not the cut. | 因为你想着的是这个女孩 而不是切口 |
[11:26] | Breathe, Krista. | 深呼吸 克丽丝塔 |
[11:30] | Now do what you’re trained to do. | 平时怎么练的 现在就怎么做 |
[11:38] | Nice and easy. | 轻而易举 |
[11:45] | Good. | 不错 |
[11:47] | Hey, Tee. | 嗨 T |
[11:50] | What’s up? You look like you’ve seen a ghost. | 怎么了 你脸色看起来不对 |
[11:52] | What’s wrong? | 出什么事了 |
[11:53] | These people aren’t immigrants. | 这些人并不是移民 |
[11:54] | They’re victims of human trafficking… | 他们是被拐卖的 |
[11:58] | Except this man. | 除了这个人 |
[12:00] | According to Ana, he’s the coyote, | 安娜说他是蛇头 |
[12:02] | and he was gonna sell these people for sex, work. | 他要把这些人卖去当妓女和劳工 |
[12:05] | I think he might be dangerous. | 我觉得他是个危险人物 |
[12:07] | T.C., it’s getting harder to bag. | TC 辅助呼吸不管用了 |
[12:10] | I don’t know what happened. | 我不知道怎么回事 |
[12:11] | She was breathing normally a second ago. | 她明明前一秒还正常呼吸的 |
[12:12] | Carla, ?Qué pasa¿ | 卡拉 你怎么了 |
[12:14] | Okay, she has a tension pneumothorax. | 她现在是张力性气胸 |
[12:16] | If we don’t relieve the pressure now, or she will die. | 如果我们不马上释放压力 她会死的 |
[12:18] | I’ll check for a needle. | 我找找有没有针 |
[12:19] | Don’t bother, Paul. | 别找了 保罗 |
[12:20] | Why? | 为什么 |
[12:21] | What are you doing? | 你要干嘛 |
[12:22] | Shopping. We need a bigger needle. | 翻箱倒柜 我们需要一根更大的针 |
[12:26] | A fishing rod? | 鱼竿 |
[12:27] | What are you doing? | 你要干什么 |
[12:28] | Paul, get back, shut up, and learn. | 保罗 让开 闭嘴 好好学 |
[12:35] | Paul, bag her. | 保罗 用气囊 |
[12:36] | All right. | 好了 |
[12:40] | Core temp? | 体温多少 |
[12:41] | 92. He’s warming up. Looking good. | 33度 他身体变暖了 看上去不错 |
[12:44] | So, Krista got ahold of their mom. | 克丽丝塔联系上他们的妈妈了 |
[12:46] | She was, uh, she was pretty upset. | 她悲痛欲绝 |
[12:48] | – Any word on the sister? – Not yet. | -妹妹那边有什么新消息吗 -还没 |
[12:51] | I gotcha. | 我来 |
[12:52] | I took my little sister out skateboarding one time. | 我有一次带我妹妹去滑冰 |
[12:54] | She fell, cracked three teeth. | 她摔倒了 断了三颗牙 |
[12:56] | Felt like the worst brother in the entire world. | 我感觉自己是整个世界上最坏的哥哥 |
[12:58] | I could only imagine the guilt this poor kid’s feeling. | 我能感受到这可怜孩子的罪恶感 |
[13:02] | What’s wrong with him? | 他怎么了 |
[13:03] | It’s called dry drowning. | 这是干性溺死 |
[13:05] | Could you let me work? | 你能不能让我好好工作 |
[13:10] | Okay, he’s still not out of the woods. | 他还没脱离危险 |
[13:12] | Let’s focus on this, shall we, and how you missed this, Drew? | 我们得集中精力 你怎能不知道 德鲁 |
[13:16] | This can’t happen again! You need to know the signs! | 这不可能再次发生 你必须知道这些迹象 |
[13:22] | I was gonna ask you about it when we were done. | 等我们完成之后我会问你的 |
[13:24] | I looked it up. It’s only 2% of all drownings. | 我查了一下 只有2%的溺水者会这样 |
[13:27] | I mean, how did you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[13:29] | What was your first case like? | 你的第一例病人是什么样的 |
[13:30] | Nothing to write home about. | 没什么可细说的 |
[13:32] | Wasn’t much different from this, unfortunately. | 不幸的是 跟这个差不多 |
[13:36] | You okay, Topher? | 你还好吧 陶福 |
[13:37] | Yeah, I-I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[13:38] | I got my two top attendings stranded in the fog. | 我最得力的两个人被困在雾里 |
[13:41] | My pager’s buzzing. | 我的呼机嗡嗡响 |
[13:42] | Can someone please see what they want?! | 能不能来个人看看他们想干什么 |
[13:47] | This kid is still not getting enough oxygen! | 这孩子还是供氧不足 |
[13:50] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[13:52] | The BP is spiking — 190/120. | 血压在升高 190/120 |
[13:54] | …We’re too late. | 太迟了 |
[13:55] | Fluid’s in his lungs. He’s suffocating. | 肺水肿了 他要窒息了 |
[14:03] | More suction, more suction. | 吸 快吸 |
[14:05] | Okay, nitropaste. | 硝酸甘油贴片 |
[14:06] | Systolic at 180. He’s coming down. | 收缩压180 好一些了 |
[14:08] | Okay, still not good. | 还不够好 |
[14:09] | Why don’t you guys go find out what’s going on | 谁去看看TC 乔丹 保罗 |
[14:11] | – with T.C., Jordan, and Paul? – I’ll check again. | -那边的情况 -我再去看看 |
[14:13] | Thanks, Kenny. | 谢谢 肯尼 |
[14:14] | You bet. | 没问题 |
[14:18] | Pupils equal and reactive. | 瞳孔等大 对光反射存在 |
[14:20] | No focal deficits. | 无神经功能损害 |
[14:22] | Neuro looks okay. | 神经系统没问题 |
[14:23] | Tenemos que hacer algo. | 我们必须得做点什么 |
[14:26] | We are… | 我们是… |
[14:29] | inocentes. | 无辜的人 |
[14:33] | He is afraid. | 他很害怕 |
[14:35] | No cometas ninguna imprudencia. | 别那么冲动 |
[14:38] | O el coyote nos matará. | 不然蛇头会把我们杀掉的 |
[14:39] | Um, no — no hablo mucho. | 别说太多话 |
[14:42] | G-guys? | 伙计们 |
[14:43] | Paul, come here. | 保罗 过来 |
[14:46] | Take over bagging. | 拿着气囊 |
[14:48] | Poor kid is scared out of his mind. | 这孩子吓呆了 |
[14:52] | So, what are you making? | 你在做什么 |
[14:54] | A peritoneal tap. | 腹腔穿刺针 |
[14:56] | Hector’s losing blood internally, | 赫克托体内出血 |
[14:57] | so I figured if we found the blood… | 我想如果我们能找到血液 |
[14:59] | We can recycle it back into him. | 我们就能再输给他 |
[15:01] | Yeah. | 对 |
[15:01] | Look at you. | 看看你 |
[15:05] | Stabbed, shot. | 刺伤 枪伤 |
[15:06] | Great guy. | 真厉害 |
[15:17] | No blood. | 没血 |
[15:19] | “A” for effort. | 我尽最大努力了 |
[15:22] | Conjunctiva are pale. | 结膜没有血色 |
[15:24] | If we don’t get his blood volume up, | 如果不给他输血 |
[15:25] | he’s got about 30 minutes to live. | 他还能活半个小时 |
[15:26] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[15:41] | H-hey, s-should we be worried? | 我们不应该担心吗 |
[15:44] | – Because…- Everything’s fine. | -因为… -一切都好 |
[15:45] | Look, I need you to go to my car. | 听着 你得去我车里 |
[15:46] | In the glove box, there’s a bottle of contact-lens solution. | 在杂物箱里有一瓶隐形眼镜清洁液 |
[15:49] | I — I’ll explain later. | 等会儿再给你解释 |
[15:51] | Go. | 去吧 |
[15:52] | Okay. | 好的 |
[15:56] | Excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[15:58] | Sir! | 先生 |
[16:00] | Excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[16:01] | What are you doing up there? | 你在那上面干什么 |
[16:02] | Can’t do that. You can’t be up there. | 你不能这样 不能在那上面 |
[16:04] | I’m sorry. Can I do this? | 抱歉 我能这样吗 |
[16:08] | Get down, sir. | 先生请下来 |
[16:10] | I can’t un-see that. | 我不可能对此视而不见 |
[16:13] | Any more word on T.C. and the… | 有没有TC他们的消息 |
[16:15] | Still stranded, man. | 还是被困住了 |
[16:17] | Topher knows, and he ain’t happy about it. | 陶福知道 对此他很不高兴 |
[16:19] | They’re trying to get state rescue and police out there | 他们正努力得到州里还有警察的救援 |
[16:21] | but the fog is making it slow. | 但因为大雾 进展缓慢 |
[16:23] | Michael Ragosa? | 迈克·拉戈萨 |
[16:24] | Is there a Michael Ragosa here? | 迈克·拉戈萨在这吗 |
[16:26] | Yes, yes, that’s me. | 有 我就是 |
[16:28] | I’ll be right there. | 我马上就过去 |
[16:29] | That’s the kids’ mother. I better go. | 这是那两个孩子的母亲 我得走了 |
[16:31] | You must be Mrs. Maynor. | 你肯定是梅纳夫人 |
[16:32] | Yes, I’m — I-I tried to get here as fast as I could, | 是 我尽可能快地赶过来 |
[16:34] | but traffic was backed up. | 但路上实在是堵 |
[16:36] | – You want to see your kids. – Yes. | -你想见你的孩子们 -对 |
[16:37] | Believe me, I completely understand. | 相信我 我完全理解你 |
[16:38] | I’m a father myself. | 我自己就是当父亲的人 |
[16:40] | Blake is with Dr. Zia in Trauma 1. | 布莱克跟祁医生在创伤一室 |
[16:43] | Can I see him? | 我能见他吗 |
[16:44] | It’s better for Blake if you just let the doctors work on him. | 让医生专心给他治疗 对他会更好 |
[16:46] | I did speak to Dr. Chavez, | 我跟夏瓦兹医生谈过了 |
[16:48] | and you can see Abby in the O.R. | 你可以去手术室看看艾比 |
[16:49] | – The O.R.?! – Yes. | -手术室 -对 |
[16:51] | Believe me, she’s in good hands. | 相信我 她被照顾得很好 |
[16:52] | All right? Follow me. | 好吗 跟我来 |
[17:00] | Gwen, where are we on the chopper to T.C. and Jordan? | 格温 我们接TC和乔丹的直升机在哪 |
[17:02] | I’ve been trying every channel, | 所有方法我都试过了 |
[17:03] | starting with the state police. | 从州警察算起 |
[17:05] | Why the police? | 为什么是警察 |
[17:06] | Paul said they’re out there with a coyote and his victims. | 保罗说他们和蛇头和伤者在一起 |
[17:08] | Sounded really scared. | 听起来他被吓到了 |
[17:10] | Yeah, well, it sounds pretty scary. | 是啊 听起来确实吓人 |
[17:11] | Worst part is, nothing’s flying right now — | 最糟糕的是 现在直升机无法起飞 |
[17:13] | not until conditions improve. | 得等到天气情况好转 |
[17:15] | Well, with T.C.’s military experience, he’s the perfect guy. | TC有军医经验 他最擅长处理这种情况 |
[17:23] | Dr. Chavez, this is Abby’s mother. | 夏瓦兹医生 这是艾比的母亲 |
[17:27] | Glad to help ease your mind. | 我很愿意让您放宽心 |
[17:28] | Well, how is she? | 她怎么样了 |
[17:29] | Please, just tell me the truth. | 求你告诉我实话 |
[17:31] | She’s doing great. | 她很好 |
[17:32] | Look, this is Abby right here. | 看 艾比在这 |
[17:34] | Do you see her? | 看见她了吗 |
[17:35] | Oh, my God! | 我的天啊 |
[17:36] | She’s peaceful, sedated. | 她很安静 注射了镇静剂 |
[17:39] | My Abby? | 我的艾比 |
[17:42] | I could let you go in | 我可以让你进去 |
[17:44] | and hold her hand for a moment… | 握一会儿她的手 |
[17:47] | …but I don’t think you want to see her get operated on. | 但你应该不愿意看着她动手术 |
[17:51] | No, it’s — it’s too hard. | 这是很让人难受 |
[17:53] | Look, why don’t you go downstairs, | 不如你先下楼去 |
[17:55] | have a cup of coffee, and try to relax? | 喝杯咖啡 放松下来 |
[17:57] | In about 45 minutes to an hour, | 再过45分钟到一个小时 |
[17:59] | you’ll be sitting in recovery with Abby. | 你就可以在复苏室陪着艾比了 |
[18:01] | I will? | 真的可以吗 |
[18:03] | I’m positive. | 我有这个信心 |
[18:04] | I’ve repaired hundreds of bladders, | 我修复了成百上千个膀胱 |
[18:06] | and all without a hitch. | 都顺利无阻 |
[18:09] | We promise, Abby’s gonna come out just fine. | 我们保证 艾比会平安出来的 |
[18:13] | Mrs. Maynor? | 梅诺夫人 |
[18:23] | You do not act like most surgeons. | 你表现得可不像大多数外科医生 |
[18:26] | What, most surgeons are dicks? | 怎么 大多数外科医生都是混蛋吗 |
[18:29] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[18:31] | I just think most surgeons forget what parents go through. | 我想 大多数外科医生都忘了患者的痛苦 |
[18:35] | Tee, I don’t think he’s gonna make it much longer. | T 我觉得他撑不了多久了 |
[18:37] | I know. No blood. | 我知道 没有血液 |
[18:38] | We have nothing we can recycle into Hector’s body. | 我们没有血能输进赫克托体内 |
[18:42] | It’s a shame. | 真可惜 |
[18:45] | We don’t get to pick our patients. | 患者不是我们能挑的 |
[18:47] | I know. | 我知道 |
[18:49] | I know. You’re right. I’m sorry. | 你说得对 我很抱歉 |
[18:52] | – But he’s a scumbag. – Okay. | -但他是个人渣 -好 |
[18:53] | I — no one’s out on the road. | 路上没人 |
[18:55] | Fog’s still bad, but I got the contact-lens solution. | 雾还是很大 我拿到了隐形眼镜清洁液 |
[18:57] | Great, great. That’s our saline. | 太好了 这就是生理盐水 |
[18:58] | It’s not much, but it’s all we’ve got to help Hector’s blood volume. | 量不多 但我们就靠这个给赫克托补血了 |
[19:01] | Gonna mainline it. | 把它注射到静脉里 |
[19:03] | Oscar? Oscar! | 奥斯卡 奥斯卡 |
[19:06] | – no está respirando! – Go go! | -他没呼吸了 -快去 |
[19:07] | – He’s not breathing. – Okay. | -他没呼吸了 -好 |
[19:09] | No pulse. | 摸不到脉搏 |
[19:10] | I-I don’t get it. He was stable when I left. | 怪了 我走的时候他还好好的 |
[19:12] | Okay, Paul, move. I got this. | 行了保罗 闪开 我来 |
[19:13] | Paul, Paul, call Kenny back. | 保罗 保罗 叫肯尼回来 |
[19:14] | Tell him we need that airlift now. | 跟他说我们现在就需要直升机 |
[19:16] | And ambu bag Carla, okay? Go. | 用气囊帮卡拉呼吸 快去 |
[19:18] | He’s not moving air. | 他没呼吸了 |
[19:20] | Pupils are dilated. | 瞳孔散大 |
[19:25] | Go ahead, snip. | 继续 剪线 |
[19:26] | Good work. | 很好 |
[19:27] | Steady hands. | 手很稳定 |
[19:29] | All right, I’m going to pull the stent. | 我来拉着支架 |
[19:30] | You start pulling the laps. | 你开始抽腹腔镜 |
[19:34] | – I need four units A-negative now. – OK | -我需要四个单位A型阴性血 -好 |
[19:36] | Clamps and suction. | 给我钳子 进行抽吸 |
[19:39] | I don’t understand. | 我真搞不懂了 |
[19:40] | – What’s going on? – She’s bleeding out. | -到底是怎么了 -她在出血了 |
[19:42] | God, it must be a burst artery. | 肯定是有动脉破裂了 |
[19:43] | It’s filling up so fast. | 失血速度太快了 |
[19:45] | B.P. is down to 80 systolic. | 收缩压降到了80 |
[19:46] | Just get that A-negative, stat. | 快去取A型阴性血 |
[19:48] | Suction. Okay, it’s definitely an artery. | 抽吸 肯定是动脉破裂了 |
[19:51] | Yeah, but which one? | 是 可是哪条呢 |
[19:52] | I don’t know, but we better find it. | 不知道 最好快点找出来 |
[19:54] | We don’t have much time. | 我们的时间不多 |
[20:00] | Okey, pupils fixed and dilated, it’s been over 20 minutes. | 瞳孔散大固定 已经过了二十多分钟了 |
[20:03] | Jordan, I’m calling it. | 乔丹 我要宣布死亡了 |
[20:05] | Okay? I’m sorry. | 好吗 我很抱歉 |
[20:07] | Nothing we could have done. | 我们已经无能无力了 |
[20:08] | Oscar! | 奥斯卡 |
[20:10] | Oscar! | 奥斯卡 |
[20:14] | No. | 不要 |
[20:16] | Ana, lo siento. | 安娜 我很遗憾 |
[20:18] | – No. – Lo siento. | -不要 -我很遗憾 |
[20:19] | No. | 不 |
[20:22] | Come on. Let’s mainline the contact-lens solution. | 快来 我们开始静注隐形眼镜液 |
[20:24] | We need to raise his blood volume. | 我们必须提升他的血量 |
[20:25] | Did I do something wrong? | 我是不是做错事了 |
[20:27] | Did I miss something on the neuro? | 我是不是在做神经检查时遗漏了什么 |
[20:28] | Probably a brain bleed. | 大概是脑出血 |
[20:29] | Even with surgery, he wouldn’t have made it. | 就算动手术 他都不一定能撑下来 |
[20:33] | T.C., look. | TC 看 |
[20:34] | No capillary refill. | 毛细血管没有再充盈 |
[20:35] | Class 4 shock. | 四级失血性休克[失血量超过40%] |
[20:37] | Pushing saline now. | 推盐水 |
[20:42] | H-how can I help? | 我能帮什么忙吗 |
[20:43] | We got this, Paul. | 我们来处理就行 保罗 |
[20:44] | Okay, I’m gonna get an E.T.A. On the chopper. | 我去问问直升机什么时候到 |
[20:50] | This isn’t good. There’s just too much blood. | 情况不妙 出血太多了 |
[20:53] | This angio was inconclusive. | 血管造影也不能明确出血点 |
[20:54] | Now focus, Krista. | 集中精神 克丽丝塔 |
[20:55] | No mistakes. | 不容犯错 |
[20:56] | All I can think about is that poor mom losing her little girl. | 我满脑子都是那位可怜的妈妈要痛失爱女 |
[20:59] | In any other room in the world, that’s called compassion. | 如果在其他地方 你可以表示同情 |
[21:01] | Not in the O.R. | 但在手术室不可以 |
[21:03] | It’s just bad juju, and it’s distracting. | 这样很不好 会分心 |
[21:05] | Suction. | 抽吸 |
[21:08] | There it is. There’s our bleeder. | 在这儿呢 找到出血点了 |
[21:10] | The artery. | 在动脉上 |
[21:10] | – You see it? – Yeah. | -你看到了 -对 |
[21:12] | Okay, that’s the corona mortis, or the crown of death. | 是闭孔动脉的耻骨支 或者叫死亡冠 |
[21:15] | It’s an artery only 15% of patients have. | 这条动脉只有15%的患者会有 |
[21:17] | It must have been severed by the broken pelvis. | 肯定是被裂开的骨盆切断的 |
[21:20] | Should have known. | 早该料到的 |
[21:21] | Clamp. | 血管钳 |
[21:22] | B.P. down to 70/35. | 血压降到70/35 |
[21:24] | Okay, let’s just hope we can save her in time. | 希望我们能及时救回她吧 |
[21:27] | Come on, Abby. | 加油啊 艾比 |
[21:34] | Okay. Here’s the deal. | 现在情况是这样 |
[21:36] | Chopper’s not coming for another 20 minutes, | 直升机在二十分钟内是赶不过来了 |
[21:39] | maybe longer. | 也许更久 |
[21:40] | All right, well, Hector needs blood. | 好吧 赫克托急需输血 |
[21:42] | It has to come from one of us. | 必须从我们中间出人了 |
[21:44] | A little battlefield medicine called the white-tile test. | 有一种战时医疗手段叫做白块测试 |
[21:47] | It came in handy in Kandahar once. | 我们在坎大哈时用过 |
[21:49] | Putting a drop of our blood on top of | 把我们的血分别滴在 |
[21:50] | one of these four drops of Hector’s blood | 赫克托的这四点血滴上 |
[21:52] | and find out if any of us are a match. | 然后找出哪个人能匹配 |
[21:57] | You help him? | 你居然要救他 |
[21:58] | No sabe lo que es capaz de hacer. | 你根本不知道他能做出什么事 |
[22:00] | Es un demonio. Nunca. | 他是个恶魔 不可以 |
[22:02] | – All right. – Nunca. | -知道了 -不可以 |
[22:03] | I’m gonna take that as a “No.” | 我想她是不愿意的 |
[22:07] | We’re not really gonna do this? | 我们不是真的要这么做吧 |
[22:09] | Do you see any other way to save him? | 难道你有别的方法救他 |
[22:13] | I want to be the match. | 我的血能匹配就好了 |
[22:14] | I want to do at least one thing right today. | 我想至少能帮上一点忙 |
[22:17] | I’m not sure this is the right thing, Paul. | 现在这并不是重点 保罗 |
[22:20] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[22:22] | T.C., wh-what does she mean? | TC 她这是什么意思 |
[22:24] | Anyway, Paul, let me tell you about my first ride-along. | 保罗 我跟你讲讲我第一次出任务的故事吧 |
[22:27] | The call was this raging, five-alarm fire. | 当时警报响起 五级火警 |
[22:29] | I’m thinking, “Holy God.” | 我当时在想「要命了」 |
[22:31] | I’m supposed to be a new intern on a freakin’ ride-along, | 我本来应该是这次出任务的新实习生 |
[22:34] | And then, all of a sudden, | 但是突然之间 |
[22:35] | they tell me that I’m the senior medical officer on scene. | 他们说我是现场的高级医疗官 |
[22:38] | – So… – So, he breaks the glass and he walks in. | -所以 -所以他打破玻璃走了进去 |
[22:42] | T.C. doesn’t always think ahead. | TC这个人做事从不过脑子 |
[22:44] | Sorry, who — who is telling this story? | 拜托 讲故事的人是我吧 |
[22:45] | He actually walked right into a fire. | 他真的就直接冲进大火中 |
[22:50] | I mean, really, Paul, how stupid is that? | 真的 保罗 这人得有多傻 |
[22:54] | It sounds like T.C. to me. | 听起来挺像我认识的TC |
[22:56] | Uh, I-I mean, not — not the stupid part. | 我不是指傻的那一部分 |
[22:58] | I-I meant the — | 我是说 |
[22:59] | Time is up on the test. | 测试时间到 |
[23:08] | Well? | 如何 |
[23:09] | Would you look at that? | 你们看到了吗 |
[23:10] | Looks like mine is the only one still wet. | 貌似只有我的还是湿润的 |
[23:13] | Wet means a match. | 湿润就代表相配 |
[23:14] | I’m a winner. | 我胜出啦 |
[23:15] | Paul, let’s do this. | 保罗 开始吧 |
[23:19] | So, the fog can’t be helped, but police say | 大雾依然不给力 不过警方称 |
[23:20] | they can get a chopper out to T.C. and them in 20 minutes. | 他们会在二十分钟内派直升机去接TC和保罗 |
[23:23] | They’re still stuck out there?! | 他们还在那儿困着呢 |
[23:24] | This is getting ridiculous. | 真是匪夷所思 |
[23:25] | But we got good news on the home front with Blake here. | 但咱们大后方的布莱克还是有好消息的 |
[23:27] | Pulse OX is up, pressure’s down, | 指脉氧上升 血压下降 |
[23:28] | so it looks like we’re winning the war. | 看起来这一仗我们打赢了 |
[23:35] | Just tell them what you know, okay? | 把你知道的告诉他们 明白吗 |
[23:37] | Tell them. Just tell them. | 招了 直接招供就好 |
[23:38] | You got him breathing. Good job. | 你让他重新呼吸了 很好嘛 |
[23:40] | Just be outside in case we need you. | 出去吧 我们有需要就叫你 |
[24:05] | Topher, I said he’s getting better. | 陶福 我说他在好转了 |
[24:09] | And I say he’s not. | 我觉得他没有 |
[24:11] | Anything can still happen — | 还有各种危险的可能 |
[24:12] | pneumo, arrhythmia, infection. | 肺炎 心律不齐 感染 |
[24:14] | I think you’d be more cautious | 我认为你应该更谨慎一些 |
[24:16] | since you missed this originally. | 因为你最初就出现了失误 |
[24:18] | How many more times am I gonna have to hear that? | 这件事你到底要唠叨多少次 |
[24:20] | I know I missed it. | 我知道我失误了 |
[24:23] | I bet you missed your first case, too, | 我打赌你第一次也失手过吧 |
[24:24] | Which is probably why you won’t tell me about it. | 所以你才不愿意跟我谈这件事吧 |
[24:32] | It seems to be working. | 看起来似乎起效了 |
[24:33] | Pulse rate is holding at 120. | 脉搏稳定到120了 |
[24:35] | You are un héroe, ?No? | 你不是英雄吗 |
[24:38] | Will you tell her I’m just doing my job. | 拜托你告诉她我只是在恪守职责而已 |
[24:41] | He’s very stubborn. | 他这人相当顽固 |
[24:42] | Como un burro. | 这人相当驴 |
[24:43] | Tee, listen to me. This isn’t Kandahar. | T 听我说 这里不是坎大哈 |
[24:46] | You don’t have to take the same risks here. | 你没必要冒上一样的风险 |
[24:48] | If we just wait, then we can — | 如果我们乖乖等着 也可以… |
[24:49] | Then Hector will bleed out and die. | 那赫克托会失血而亡 |
[24:52] | Look, the Oath says, “Do no harm.” | 希波克拉底誓言「不造成伤害」 |
[24:54] | I didn’t write it, but I took it. | 我不是撰写者 我只是遵守誓言而已 |
[24:56] | The Oath also says, “I must not play at God.” | 那誓言还说「我不可以扮演上帝的角色」呢 |
[25:00] | Look, some cases, you fight for. | 有的时候 你要争取 |
[25:02] | And some cases, you just have to let go. | 而有些时候 你得懂的放弃 |
[25:05] | Okay, Jordan, the helicopter will be here in 10 minutes. | 乔丹 直升机十分钟后到 |
[25:07] | They’ll have some fresh blood for Hector, | 他们会给赫克托带来一些新鲜血液 |
[25:08] | and then I’ll let go. | 那时我就放手 |
[25:15] | Kenny? Tell me something good. | 肯尼 拜托告诉我一些好消息 |
[25:17] | I wish I had better news. The fog is still heavy. | 我也希望我有好消息 大雾仍然很重 |
[25:19] | They’ve grounded every flight for three counties. | 三个县的飞机都停飞了 |
[25:22] | Well, what about a medevac from the base? | 从基地派一架直升机来呢 |
[25:24] | Right, right, I’m working on it. | 对 我正在努力 |
[25:25] | But it’s gonna take time, and they’re saying about an hour. | 但需要时间 他们说要等一个小时 |
[25:29] | Sorry, Jordan. | 对不起 乔丹 |
[25:29] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[25:31] | It’s not gonna be 10 minutes. It’s gonna be an hour. | 不是十分钟 需要等一小时 |
[25:33] | – I’m cutting your line. – No. | -我要掐断输血管 -不 |
[25:34] | No one’s coming anytime soon. | 短时间内不会有人来的 |
[25:36] | T.C., if you lose over 2 liters of blood, you’ll die. | TC 如果你失血超过两公升 你会死的 |
[25:38] | That’s — that’s in less than an hour. | 那根本用不上一个小时 |
[25:40] | Well then, we — we better think of something else, | 那么 我们最好想点别的办法出来 |
[25:43] | ’cause I’m — I’m not cutting this line. | 因为我…我不能让他死 |
[25:55] | Where are they? | 他们在哪 |
[25:56] | Relax. | 放松 |
[25:58] | The chopper will get here in time. | 直升机会及时赶来的 |
[25:59] | I’ll be fine. | 我会没事的 |
[26:01] | Paul, help me lift my legs up by my head. | 保罗 帮我把腿抬到比头高的位置 |
[26:07] | Should, uh, keep the blood closer to my heart. | 应该保持血液离心脏近一些 |
[26:11] | Buy us some more time. | 为我们多争取些时间 |
[26:14] | Hey, look at me. Look at me. | 看着我 看着我 |
[26:16] | Hi. I love you. | 我爱你 |
[26:19] | Okay, I love you so much, | 知道吗 我非常爱你 |
[26:22] | but you are killing yourself. | 但你这是在自杀 |
[26:24] | I’m just trying to save his life. | 我只是想救他的命 |
[26:26] | I know. | 我知道 |
[26:27] | Hey, if you were out here alone with this man, | 如果你和这个人单独在外面 |
[26:31] | would you just let him die? | 你会眼睁睁看着他死吗 |
[26:33] | I’d do everything I could. | 我会竭尽所能去救他 |
[26:35] | There you go. | 那不就得了 |
[26:44] | Chopper’s out to T.C. and Jordan. | 直升机已经去接TC和乔丹了 |
[26:48] | Hey, don’t kill the messenger, | 话说不斩来使 |
[26:49] | but the mom’s out in the hallway. | 不过那个妈妈在走廊上 |
[26:51] | Joey let her see Abby. | 乔伊让她看艾比了 |
[26:52] | She wants to see Blake. | 她想看看 |
[26:54] | He did that? | 他真那么做了 |
[26:55] | He wanted to calm her down. | 他希望让她冷静下来 |
[26:56] | She just got pretty scared about her daughter up in the O.R., | 自己女儿在手术室里 让她很害怕 |
[26:59] | so…if you got any good news… | 所以 如果你有什么好消息… |
[27:01] | I’m not here to make people feel good. | 我在这不是为了安慰谁的 |
[27:04] | I’m here to save them. | 我是来救人的 |
[27:06] | Topher, I’m… | 陶福 我… |
[27:08] | I’m just trying to help the mom, okay? | 我只是想帮助那个妈妈 好吗 |
[27:11] | Can’t just bite my head off. | 你冲我发什么火 |
[27:13] | Okay, you are the P.A. I am the chief attending. | 好 你只是医助 而我是主治医师 |
[27:16] | I can do whatever I want. | 我想做什么就做什么 |
[27:20] | I don’t know what the hell is wrong with you | 我不知道你到底有什么毛病 |
[27:21] | or why you’re acting so odd tonight, | 也不知道你为什么今晚表现那么怪异 |
[27:23] | but you can imagine what she’s going through, | 但你能想象她现在经历的是什么 |
[27:25] | so let her see her son for one damn minute. | 所以让她看自己儿子一眼吧 |
[27:30] | I’m sorry. I just… | 对不起 我只是… |
[27:32] | Of course, send her in. | 当然可以 让她进来 |
[27:38] | Rebecca, this is, uh, Dr. Zia. | 丽贝卡 这位是祁医生 |
[27:42] | I’ll leave you two alone. | 你们单独待一会吧 |
[27:50] | Michael says you’ve been working on Blake for hours. | 迈克说这几个小时你一直在救治布莱克 |
[27:52] | He’s not talking yet. | 他还不能说话 |
[27:53] | Talking? | 说话 |
[27:56] | Uh, stable. | 稳定 |
[27:57] | I meant, stable. | 我是说 还不稳定 |
[28:03] | When I left for work, Blake told me they’d stay home | 我上班前 布莱克说要留在家里 |
[28:05] | and watch cartoons. | 看动画片 |
[28:07] | If I’d stayed for two more minutes, | 如果我再多留两分钟的话 |
[28:08] | I would have seen them leave. | 我就会看到他们离开的 |
[28:13] | You can’t control everything. | 你无法掌控所有的事 |
[28:19] | Sometimes bad things just happen. | 有时厄运就那么降临了 |
[28:24] | Excuse me. S-stay as long as you like. | 失陪一下 你愿意待多久都行 |
[28:55] | W-was he Taliban? | 他是塔利班组织的吗 |
[28:58] | Did you get what you needed? | 你得到想要的东西了吗 |
[29:01] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[29:02] | Not sure. | 不确定 |
[29:14] | Why save him? | 为什么要救他 |
[29:15] | He is un monstro. | 他是个禽兽 |
[29:18] | Porque el es un doctor. | 因为他是医生 |
[29:20] | It’s his job. | 是他的职责 |
[29:26] | You’re fading. | 你脸都没有血色了 |
[29:28] | The second you go out, I am pulling that line. | 你一晕倒 我就拔掉管子 |
[29:30] | Oh, no, no, I’m — I’m good. | 不 不 我很好 |
[29:33] | I’m good. | 我很好 |
[29:34] | Paul, um, the story. Where was I? | 保罗 那个故事 我讲到哪儿了 |
[29:38] | Uh, you were — you were at the fire. | 你在…你在火灾现场 |
[29:41] | Um, you broke the window and — and went in. | 你打破玻璃 进去了 |
[29:43] | What happened when you got in there? | 进去以后发生什么了 |
[29:46] | No idea. | 不知道 |
[29:47] | I blacked out. | 我晕过去了 |
[29:49] | I was messed up pretty bad. | 我简直狼狈不堪 |
[29:52] | Smoke. | 很多烟 |
[29:54] | So, I came to in a — in a tent, | 所以我进了一间帐篷 |
[29:57] | next to the guy who I tried to save. | 就在我想救的那个人旁边 |
[30:00] | And I was worse off than he was. | 而我的情况比他还糟糕 |
[30:03] | Um…the guy I tried to save — | 我想救的那个人 |
[30:06] | he ended up dragging me out. | 结果最后是他拖我出去的 |
[30:08] | No way. | 怎么可能 |
[30:09] | Sad, but true. | 可悲吧 不过是真的 |
[30:12] | Um that’s not the best part. | 那还不是最精彩的部分 |
[30:17] | What was the best part? | 最精彩的部分是什么 |
[30:19] | In the tent standing above us, | 帐篷里 站在我们面前 |
[30:23] | bringing me back to life | 把我救活的人 |
[30:25] | was the most beautiful woman I had ever seen. | 是我见过最美丽的女人 |
[30:32] | I was cold. | 当时我很冷 |
[30:35] | Uh, and she had this little pink sweater, | 她穿着一件粉色的毛衫 |
[30:39] | and she gave it to me — | 她把毛衫给了我 |
[30:40] | this — this really nice, small, pink sweater. | 那件很柔软 很小的粉色毛衫 |
[30:44] | I was like… | 我就像… |
[30:47] | Do you, uh, still have that pink sweater, Jordan? | 那件粉色毛衫你还留着吗 乔丹 |
[30:52] | Pulse is up. We’re losing him. | 脉搏减弱 他快不行了 |
[30:54] | Come on, Tee, stay with me. | 拜托 T 撑住 |
[31:04] | TC T.C.? | |
[31:06] | Tee, can you hear me? | T 能听见我说话吗 |
[31:08] | Your pulse is weak, but you’re gonna be okay. | 你的脉搏很微弱 不过会没事的 |
[31:11] | No, no, don’t. | 不 不 |
[31:12] | Don’t move. | 别动 |
[31:14] | Hector’s crashing! | 快不行了 |
[31:16] | Okay, I’ll start CPR. | 好的 我来做心肺复苏 |
[31:21] | Paul, a little help. | 保罗 来帮把手 |
[31:23] | Yeah, uh, coming, coming. | 好的 马上就来 |
[31:26] | Hey, try this. | 试试这个 |
[31:27] | Cough medicine — pseudoephedrine, | 止咳药 里面的伪麻黄碱成分 |
[31:28] | should work like adrenaline and start his heart up again. | 会起到肾上腺素的作用 能让他恢复心跳 |
[31:30] | Let’s give it a try. | 我们来试试吧 |
[31:35] | I need some attending signatures… | 需要主治医师的签名 |
[31:37] | then I’ll be on my way. | 然后我这边就能完事了 |
[31:41] | Yeah, sure. | 好的 |
[31:48] | Listen…I’m — I’m sorry I was a dick. | 听我说 很抱歉我之前像个混蛋一样 |
[31:53] | Sorry you were, too. | 我也很抱歉 |
[31:56] | Look, if you need to talk, | 如果你想找人谈谈 |
[31:58] | get something off your chest, I’m here. | 想把心事一吐为快的话 我在这里 |
[32:05] | I — I’m a good person. | 我是个好人 |
[32:12] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[32:15] | I know that. | 我知道 |
[32:18] | You — you ever do anything back there | 你在战场上是否做过 |
[32:20] | that you weren’t so proud of? | 让自己觉得不光彩的事 |
[32:23] | More than once. | 做过很多次 |
[32:25] | We stayed in our lane, we did what we were told. | 我们恪尽职守 我们听从命令 |
[32:27] | Maybe we shouldn’t have. | 也许不应该那么做 |
[32:29] | Too easy to say from here. | 在这里说得容易 |
[32:32] | It’s not so easy over there. | 在那里却很难 |
[32:33] | Different rules. | 规则不一样 |
[32:38] | I-I-I just don’t know if I did the right thing. | 我只是不知道是否做了正确的事 |
[32:52] | Did they get what they needed? | 他们得到需要的东西了吗 |
[32:57] | Topher? | 陶福 |
[32:59] | Did they get what they needed? | 他们得到需要的东西了吗 |
[33:05] | I guess I’ll never know. | 我想我永远不会知道了 |
[33:18] | It’ll be a few months before she’s fully mobile, | 她可以自由活动可能还需要几个月的时间 |
[33:20] | but she’s fine. | 不过她已经没事了 |
[33:21] | We are so lucky. | 我们很幸运 |
[33:23] | I can’t thank you enough. | 真不知道该怎么感谢你们 |
[33:25] | It’s our pleasure. | 是我们应该做的 |
[33:26] | Really. | 真的 |
[33:31] | Ooh, that was intense. | 刚才可真紧张 |
[33:32] | Yeah. I’m just glad she’s okay. | 是啊 很高兴她没事了 |
[33:36] | You really don’t sweat it, do you? | 你真的不怎么着急 是不是 |
[33:37] | It’s all in the breathing. | 可我的呼吸很急促 |
[33:40] | Look, once upon a time, | 从前的我 |
[33:41] | I was wound up tighter than you or anybody else I know. | 比任何一个人都还要容易激动 |
[33:44] | I am not that uptight. | 我没你说的那么紧张 |
[33:45] | Okay. Okay, whatever. | 随你怎么说了 |
[33:47] | So, so, what worked for you? | 你用了什么方法 |
[33:49] | Zen? Yoga? | 禅 还是瑜伽 |
[33:51] | Yeah, they helped. | 它们都有所帮助 |
[33:52] | They weren’t the catalyst. | 但这些不是触发因素 |
[33:54] | So, what? | 那什么才是 |
[33:55] | I mean, like, stop playing coy. | 别再遮遮掩掩的了 |
[33:58] | When I know you better. | 等我们再熟一点我会说的 |
[33:59] | Oh, come on! | 得了吧 |
[34:00] | You’ve been digging into me this entire shift. | 你一整晚都在对我暗送秋波 |
[34:02] | And you can’t tell me? | 你连这个都不能说 |
[34:05] | I lost my son to cancer. | 我儿子因癌症去世了 |
[34:10] | Yeah, it was before I went to Iraq. | 那是在我去伊拉克之前 |
[34:12] | He was 9. | 他才九岁 |
[34:15] | We did everything, you know, surgeries, chemo. | 我们什么都试过了 手术 化疗 |
[34:17] | I saw the limitations of western medicine, of myself, | 我亲眼见证了西方医学的局限性 |
[34:21] | and I-I started exploring new ways of thought, | 我开始探索新的思想 |
[34:25] | new ways of living, | 新的生活方式 |
[34:26] | realized that there’s so much we can do | 我意识到 在我们患病衰老之前 |
[34:28] | before we get sick. | 还有很多事情可以做 |
[34:30] | You know, I’ve, anyway, I’m-I’m rambling. | 别理我 我就是在乱扯 |
[34:32] | Oh, no, I’m so sorry. | 不是的 我很抱歉 |
[34:35] | – I had no idea. – I’m, I’m sorry. | -我不知道 -没关系 |
[34:36] | – It’s… – I shouldn’t have dumped that on you. | -我 -我也不该跟你说这么多的 |
[34:37] | No, no. | 不 不 |
[34:41] | Look, I don’t tell very many people, | 这事我没有跟很多人说过 |
[34:42] | So if you could just… | 如果你能 |
[34:44] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[34:45] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[34:48] | I’ll see you around. | 回头见 |
[35:01] | Come on. Come on. | 加油 加油 |
[35:04] | I got a pulse. | 我摸到脉搏了 |
[35:06] | Paul, your Hail Mary might have just saved him. | 保罗 你的孤注一掷没准真救了他 |
[35:08] | Now let’s get him on that chopper. | 把他搬到直升机上去吧 |
[35:10] | Hey. Hey, Carla’s awake. | 卡拉醒了 |
[35:12] | Go. | 去吧 |
[35:15] | It’s okay. I got you. Hey, I got you, okay? | 我陪着你呢 不要怕 |
[35:17] | All right. | 好了 |
[35:20] | What the holy hell? | 这是怎么回事 |
[35:22] | Long story. | 说来话长 |
[35:24] | Always is. | 可不是吗 |
[35:24] | All right, three to transport, all in critical. | 有三位患者要转移 情况都很严重 |
[35:26] | We need hep-lock, saline, oxygen at the ready. | 我们需要肝素留置针 盐水还有氧气 |
[35:28] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[35:28] | – Don’t touch it. – Let’s get O-neg going on these two. | -别去碰 -给那两位输O型阴性血 |
[35:30] | Leave the hook alone. T.C. First. | 别去管它 先弄TC |
[35:31] | – Damn it! Hook’s out. A little help here? – I’m on it. | -钩子脱落了 来帮帮忙好吗 -这就来 |
[35:35] | Ana is the coyote. | 安娜是蛇头 |
[35:37] | Don’t move. We’re gonna– | 别动 我们这就 |
[35:38] | we’re gonna help you breathe, okay? | 我们这就帮你恢复呼吸 好吗 |
[35:39] | Hold on a sec, hold on a second. | 等等 等一下 |
[35:41] | What did you just say? | 你刚说什么 |
[35:42] | Ana is the coyote. | 安娜就是蛇头 |
[35:44] | She lied. | 她撒谎了 |
[35:45] | She’s the bad one, not Hector. | 她才是坏人 不是赫克托 |
[35:47] | She took us, threatened our family. | 她控制了我们 拿家人来威胁我们 |
[35:50] | She was going to sell us. | 她要卖掉我们 |
[35:52] | Ana is very bad. Ana is cartel. | 安娜才是坏人 安娜是黑帮 |
[35:56] | Hey, wait! No! | 等等 不 |
[36:02] | Police found a guy shot in the head near the bait shop. | 警察在渔具店附近发现一名男子头部中枪 |
[36:04] | According to the FBI, your Ana fit the description | 根据联调局的说法 你那个安娜 |
[36:07] | of a woman who’s a trafficker. | 刚好符合一个人贩子的描述 |
[36:09] | Cops found a track mark on Oscar | 警察在奥斯卡身上发现了针孔痕迹 |
[36:11] | and a syringe outside the bait shop. | 还在渔具店外面发现了针头 |
[36:13] | Tested positive for heroin. | 里面有海洛因 |
[36:15] | Ana must have injected him when I went outside. | 安娜肯定是趁我出去的时候刺了他 |
[36:17] | Wow. I, Paul, I am so sorry for doubting you. | 保罗 之前质疑你真是我的错 |
[36:22] | No problem. I, I doubted myself. | 别这么说 我也怀疑自己 |
[36:24] | Anyways, we’re lucky. | 我们还算走运 |
[36:25] | Cops say Ana is wanted in four states. | 警察说安娜在四个州都被通缉 |
[36:27] | Human trafficking and murder. | 罪名是人口走私和谋杀 |
[36:30] | My God. | 我的天 |
[36:32] | I think I’m gonna check on Carla and Hector again. | 我去检查下卡拉和赫克托的情况吧 |
[36:34] | They’re stable, and UNICEF is helping | 他们情况稳定 联合国儿童基金会 |
[36:36] | to track down their family. | 正帮忙找到他们的家人 |
[36:38] | T.C. doing all right? | TC还好吗 |
[36:39] | Yeah, he’ll be fine. | 他会没事的 |
[36:40] | – Okay. – Thanks. | -那就好 -谢谢 |
[36:41] | – Catch you later. – Yeah. | -晚点见 -好的 |
[36:45] | That’s quite a chance T.C. took out there. | TC今天还真是挺冒险的哈 |
[36:47] | So glad he’s changed. | 真高兴他有所改变 |
[36:49] | Gwen, he has changed. | 格温 他已经改变了 |
[36:51] | Maybe not 100%, but he’s trying. | 也许不是百分百的转变 但他在努力 |
[36:56] | Trying for what? | 为什么而努力 |
[36:57] | Hey, my job is to protect you, not him, okay? | 我的工作是保护你 不是他 |
[37:00] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[38:22] | Tee, you really scared me tonight. | T 你今晚真把我吓了一跳 |
[38:24] | I’m alive. | 我还活着呢 |
[38:29] | Look, if we’re gonna do this, | 如果我们要走下去 |
[38:30] | there’s a hell of a lot that we need to figure out. | 有很多事情需要我们搞明白 |
[38:33] | Like? | 比如说 |
[38:35] | Like how we’re gonna work together | 比如说 考虑到我们复合了 |
[38:36] | now that we are together. | 之后要怎么共事呢 |
[38:39] | I can’t focus on my job if I’m worried about you. | 我这么牵挂你是做不好工作的 |
[38:42] | T.C. and Jordan are not the same | TC和乔丹 |
[38:44] | as Dr. Callahan and Dr. Alexander, | 跟卡拉翰医生和亚历山大医生可不是一回事 |
[38:46] | So we need to find the line. | 我们要弄清界限 |
[38:48] | We’ll find it. | 我们会找到界限的 |
[38:49] | We found it before. | 之前已经找到过了 |
[38:52] | We were residents, okay? | 那时我们还只是住院医生啊 |
[38:55] | Kids. | 还不成熟 |
[38:56] | We’re adults now. It’s different. | 现在我们都懂事了 今非昔比 |
[38:56] | Come on, Gwen. | 别这样 格温 |
[38:59] | Bring Jordan back, please. | 把我的乔丹还给我 |
[39:03] | I’m just saying that you can be– | 我是说你可以 |
[39:04] | And I’m just saying that I would still do anything for you | 我依然会为你奋不顾身 |
[39:08] | and that you are still so gullible. | 你依然会和以前一样容易上当受骗 |
[39:13] | Oh, yeah? | 是吗 |
[39:14] | You’re just annoyed because you bought Ana’s story… | 你生气是因为你信了安娜的谎言 |
[39:17] | – Mm-hmm. – Hook, line, and sinker. | -是啊 -完全相信 |
[39:19] | – How about you shut up? – Uh-huh. | -你闭上嘴行不行 -就不 |
[39:32] | Oh! T-that is so not how you play bumper pool. | 台球可不是这么玩的 |
[39:36] | – Okay. – Get a room. | -好吧 -开房去好吗 |
[39:38] | So, I heard some idiot gave away half his blood. | 我听说某个傻瓜输了差不多一半的血啊 |
[39:40] | T.C., you ever read “The Giving Tree”? | TC 你有听过「奉献树」吗 |
[39:43] | Doesn’t end well. | 下场可不怎么样 |
[39:44] | You, you hear anything? | 你听到什么了吗 |
[39:45] | Not a thing. | 什么都没听到 |
[39:47] | – Let’s, get a room. – Get a room. Yeah. | -我们去开房吧 -去开房 |
[39:49] | Yeah. Come on. | 走吧 |
[39:52] | The storage room is open, y’all. | 储物间没人哦 |
[39:53] | – There’s a locker room that’s not always occupied. – Let’s go. | -后面有个更衣间一般没什么人 -走吧 |
[39:56] | Let’s pretend this table was not touched. | 就当做他们没碰过这张桌子吧 |